Fantasy Actress Roleplays
His hand moved on to her bellybutton, and his fingers danced on her naked skin. His mouth went down, and he kissed and licked Ramya's flat hairless belly button. She was still dressed in her bridal jewellery, and a golden chain fell over her tummy. Then she lifted her saree, removing it up to her thighs. He kissed Ramya's milky thighs and licked them to his delight. He was now kneading her breasts, Ramya was moaning, and her breasts were heaving. The whole room was filled of sex sounds as he lowered his face to kiss Ramya's hungry cunt over her designed beautiful red lacy panties.

She just squirmed in pleasure.

As Krishan Kumar sniffed Ramya's hidden heavenly floral glory, he saw her looking at him with pure lust, and she bit her lips. Her panty had a wet spot on them, and there were big hairs peeking from the sides of that sexy panty. He smelled that crotch, and his senses went limp for a second when he sniffed the maddening aroma of Ramya's cunt juices smeared with sweat, perfume and the horny smell of urine. Ramya quickly removed her panty, and he was looking at the most treasured thing of the world- the pussy of Ramya in all her glory. Krishan Kumar gaped at it, and almost tore Ramya's bridal sari in an attempt to get her naked. Now, here was his Ramya ready to get fucked by her new husband, lying all naked. He looked at her who was all nude, but for her jewellery looking so kinky and wonderful.

[Image: 2y-R81cqwfSNfwrjCb0jucu5S0cPbsxJ1YTqfSAH...PTZ_g06_d7]

She then bit her lips and said, "Complete the age-old Ramya of mating the newly wed husband and wife. Time has come for you to enter a new relationship with me. Come my husband, take your ravishing bride, and start a family with me so that I may mate with you, come my handsome husband, show your wife how much you love her."

"O my baby, I love you so much," said Krishan Kumar.

As he moved closer to her, he could smell her sweaty body mixed with perfume and sweat. She had little hair on legs, and at the back of her arms which added her sex appeal. He looked at her, and she took his hands to her shapely boobs where nipples had grown harder than nuts. He pinched one of her nipples, and she gasped in his arms.

"O my new husband, I love you so much. You can do anything as we are married now. Come baby, come to your lonely wife, she needs all your love forever, "said she and bent forward to kiss his earlobe.

She was still dressed in her jewels, but she quickly removed his shirt and below. Krishan Kumar was standing in just silk underwear with his cock making a pole in it. Ramya took it in her hand, and rubbed it for some time.

She said, "O my husband! Your cock is so big, Just the right size for my deep cunt. Time has come to punish me for my unruly behaviour towards you in the park. I want some punishment for disregarding you in the park after sucking your cock. Punish me baby!"

"Ohh... yes, my wife! I love you so much. Oh Ramya, you have no idea of how hungry I have been for all this. I have waited for this for days. You are my dream, my wife, my Ramya," said he.

"Ohh yes, my husband, take me, and take your wife. Now that I am your wife, I am going to bear you children. Ohh my husband...give it to your wife now. You know how badly I want it. You are my sweetest husband, honey, "cried Ramya.

His hands reached over her bare pussy, and he touched it. It was so bushy with thick black pubic hair, and the wetness of her pussy had spread well beyond her hole. He rubbed the top of it with his thumb, and then he inserted his longest finger into her pussy. Ramya moaned a bit as he thrust it further. He started finger-fucking her vigorously now, while her hand was stroking his cock.

[Image: FQZdDtREcHTns44H3VsvhoUj66R4Moa1bih6dXv4...Xj4tVXmVeC]

She then pushed him aside, and walked naked across the room, went to the dressing table, got back some sindoor and said hungrily, "Ohh husband! You have to put some sindoor here also." as she pointed out her pussy in the tuft of brown wet pubes. He quickly went forward and put some sindoor there.

He couldn't control anymore and kissed her pussy; a lot of flab had gathered on her pussy hole. Her pussy looked so fresh and pink that he had to look at her face while this wonderful pussy really belonged to her. He sucked his favourite hole in the world for a long time while she moaned and squirmed in ecstasy. In a moment, she went stiff and uttered obscenities and went limp in his arms.

[Image: GsVZreo0zHBFZkJjvJcGG-h4Xc_tePAGjFmfJX6c...h0p-ST9XbY]

He knew she was having an orgasm and he bit the clit real hard, thrusting 3 fingers inside her lovely pussy. She came like a flood, and he licked every single drop of Ramya's tastiest juice. Ah! what a taste.

Then he went back to her face, and kissed it for what seemed an eternity with his lips smeared in her hot lips, their tongues swirled in each other while his hands tweaked her nipples making them sore and red, and she moaned in pleasure.

"Ohh, my lovely husband! Where did you learn all this? You are going to kill your wife with your love-making skills. Ohh God! This feels so good. Don't stop. I want you inside now my baby. Let me ride your dick now as I am your wife, "she said and moaned.

Then she came on top of him, and took his whole cock in her pussy, and started jumping. Ramya had taken the entire cock in her pussy, and her breasts jiggled on his face. He quickly latched on to one of her nipples. He brought his hands to her velvety ass, and slapped it a few times. Ramya grunted and groaned like a newly married girl while her fat ass shuddered in his crotch.

[Image: OKTFvCSNuZyGJlCsqqDpHHVL9hGXY5--9kw4shn9...SqBOLg-vCX]

Now she adjusted herself in such a way that she was getting maximum penetration. He was hitting her womb. His erect cock wedged deep into the inner recesses of her vagina. It appeared that all he wanted to do was to merge into her...making her his forever. Now she was maddened with lust, and she started slapping her big boobies on his face. He could feel the nipples on his cheeks, nose and everywhere. This was highly erotic so he quickly sucked on Ramya's boobies while slapping her ass, and she started shouting obscenities now.

"I can't wait," she screamed at him, "If I don't feel you pumping my womb full of baby-juice in the next minute or so, I'm going to scream! Now get on top of me, get your cock inside me, and fuck me until you squirt me full of your baby-making cream. Let me feel my husband squirting his baby-making sperm up inside my slutty belly where it belongs." She cried.

Krishan Kumar grasped her shoulders and flipped them both down until he was on top, and straddled Ramya's fleshy thighs in a deep squat. Feverishly, she guided his jutting monstrosity down toward the wet, gaping core of her femininity. She rubbed the head of his giant cock up and down the weeping furrow of her pussy.

Holding his cock in his hand, he pushed it back into her cunt and re-entered her again with a long, slow, skewering thrust. Ramya moaned thickly, her fingers scrabbling at the sheets, as Krishan Kumar's enormous cock burst into her wet flesh.

"You're insatiable," said he.

Ramya moaned, "Only with you, husband, only with you."

Sliding his hands under her body, he twined his fingers in her long gold necklace, and took the chain over her stiff nipples. Beneath him, Ramya whimpered joyously, her body succumbing to his needs, as he pushed his dark slab of meat in and out of her wet flesh. He now possessed her totally and utterly, subjugating her flesh to his desire.

[Image: JSgAzul47h3luYwxsIuwSpu0JsRRFDz2kKaqQBLW...J5Lb_7gu9L]

Krishan Kumar closed his eyes, and plunged into her, hurting her, and she was screaming for mercy, begging him to stop. Her chest was heaving, and her breath came in sobbing gasps as he continued to pound her cunt savagely without respite. Her head began to be slammed against the headboard as his thrusts speeded up.
All content are copied from INTERNET. if any one have object i will remove the content. This is a work of fiction.This stories and pics are not my own. copied from Internet .  Please find Index in 1st Page.
Visit our  Actress roleplay
[+] 2 users Like Krishan202's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Ramya said she wanted to feel his hot, sticky sperm warming her tummy.

"Look at you," Krishan Kumar painted between thrusts, " Mother and Grandmother of 50 years old with her newlywed husband's cock stuffed up deep inside her belly, wanting him to squirt her sexy little tummy full of thick sticky white-stuff that makes babies. Shame on you, Well, I'm going to do just that. I'm going to give a 50 years old woman just what horny woman like her needs: a big belly swollen with a child. Wouldn't you like that, my slutty wife?"

Hearing his obscene words, and feeling his big cock slip-sliding inside her, was too much for Ramya. She began to cum.

She writhed underneath him, her body dissolving into another delicious orgasm. Her head whipped from side to side on the pillow as little screams of pleasure came from her lips.

"You want me to plant a baby in your tummy, darling?" Krishan Kumar panted, fucking her hard as the sweat poured off him.

"Oooooooh, yesss, my husband! Plant your seed in my womb, make my belly get big with your baby inside me. I want to feel our child squirming and kicking inside me, when I go to sleep at night.

[Image: X4MSH4-mOwG-m2_-KyjCLvlJ5R5U4WjpqJDVtQ67...LXXnq2_4vM]

Make me pregnant, my husband," she moaned, "shoot it up my pussy, let me feel your baby growing inside me. Make me pregnant! Oh please, please make me pregnant!" she begged him.

"Ready for the baby, love," Krishan Kumar asked, and she again begged him to impregnate her.

"Oh, yes, yes, yes, let everyone know that I fucked Krishan Kumar's cock up my pussy and had him cum in me," she screamed. "I want to feel your baby come pushing out from between my legs, I want to have your baby..." Suddenly Ramya stiffened and shouted as she orgasmed, then she screamed in a shattering climax as Krishan Kumar's huge penis quivered, swelled and erupted within her, exploding, throbbing, jerking and pulsing, the hot burning liquid spurting from his scrotum, splashing his hot cum inside her, spraying his virile seed to the very depths of her fertile, unprotected pussy.

Her cunt was throbbing, pulsing, contracting and clenching around his cock as he sprayed charge after charge of his thick, white-hot juices deep within Ramya's quivering vagina. His ejaculation was gargantuan, his huge cock spasming, jerking, throbbing, pumping torrents of cum, fertilizing her unprotected womb. For more than a minute he continued to cum, yelling and yelling, pumping jet after jet of white-hot sperm deep into Ramya's unprotected pussy, sending her into another orgasm as his sperm charged from his cock and spurted deep, deep inside her. Krishan Kumar was squirting a thick white jet of his baby-making cum right up inside Ramya's unprotected womb.

[Image: AYx-4fI6gGm2PlwaTb66j0t_msJCHiV9sl0UcPtj...ai2FI6JHxM]

It felt so good to her for letting him that stored-up load of pregnancy juice go. Wave after wave of release swept through him, as he emptied his prostate in Ramya's tight little belly. Ramya's distended vaginal lips oozed Krishan Kumar's seed, knowing that millions of his sperm were already wiggling their way up inside her womb.

Ramya said, "I hope I'm pregnant now." Even as she spoke, his seed was oozing and soaking into her belly; and millions of his vigorous sperm were seeking refuge in her fertile womb.

They lived like newlywed husband and wife  enjoying their honeymoon in the flat. Ramya would wear colourful saree instead of white saree, and would always put sindur in her front parted hairs symbolising a married woman. Every day they would go outside, take food outside in Restaurant. They would visit shopping malls, movie theatres, parks and would travel in metros to various places. Fucking was a regular phenomenon whenever they wished and in mood. Ramya never felt such types of blissful life ever in her life even with her late husband. Krishan Kumar was giving all his attention to her.

[Image: XtqwX6dZYXc_ap-o1CjNt8zcN1Dkf4H-SSYvc2d4...GK9c-xP-is]

After Ten days, in the evening, Krishan Kumar made a phone call to the Nursing Home. He talked with Mr. Tapas, husband of Asin. Tapas was very pleased to inform him that Asin gave birth to a female baby in the morning, and in the afternoon, Anushka delivered a male baby. The mothers and babies all were in good condition, but the doctor had advised to see them only after two days. Tapas informed him that he and Ramya could visit the Nursing Home after two days to see the mothers and babies. He informed Ramya about the good news. Ramya was very happy to become a Grandmother. She thanked God that Anushka had a son after two daughters.

After two days, both Ramya and Krishan Kumar hired a Taxi to visit the Nursing Home.

Before going, he said, "Ramya, conceal your Mangal sutra inside your blouse, I mean it is better to conceal in your cleavage carefully and cover it with your pallu so that nobody should know that we are secretly married."

Ramya replied, "OK, but what's about putting sindur "

Krishan Kumar advised, "You can keep that tradition in a way. Don't put vermilion in your parted hairs rather put it on your forehead so that anyone could understand that you visited a temple."

They reached the Nursing Home. From the reception, they came to know that Anushka and Asin were in a different ward. They decided to visit Anushka first.

They entered her ward. Anushka was lying in a white bed with the tiny baby clung to her. He was covered with white cloth and sleeping. Saurav, husband of Anushka was sitting beside the bed in a chair.

Both of them were very happy to see Krishan Kumar and Ramya. Ramya went forward, and kissed her daughter.

She said, "Anushka, I am proud to have a grandson."

Then Ramya turned towards Krishan Kumar, and said, "Krishan, have you noticed? My grandson's nose resembles your nose although he looks like Anushka."

Krishan Kumar laughed, and said, "Then I am lucky."

Anushka looked at Krishan Kumar in a meaningful glance. During this conversation, a white uniformed Nurse entered, and said, "The Doctor wants to have a discussion with the Representative of the patient."
Hearing this, Anushka's husband and Ramya left to meet the Doctor. Now, Anushka and Krishan Kumar were left alone.

Krishan Kumar patted her palm and kissed her on cheeks.

"Did you like our baby?" Anushka asked.

"Yes, he is my son. He will inherit all my qualities," said Krishan Kumar.

"I am very grateful to you that you have gifted me a son after my two daughters," said Anushka.

Then a Nurse entered with some sponged clothes. She lifted the cover from the body of Anushka. Then Krishan Kumar could see Anushka's huge breasts like melons, full of milk. She was only with a blouse, and the lower portion of the blouse was unhooked to facilitate breast feeding to the baby. There were very deep wet patches in the blouse above the nipples.

The Nurse put the sponge clothes beneath the blouse just above the nipples for soaking.

She said to Anushka, "Madam, your milk is overflowing. It is more than necessary for the baby. It will harm the baby while suckling. He may feel suffocation due to excess milk of his requirement. So, in every three hours, you have to drain out your excess milks by way of squeezing your breasts otherwise you will feel pain in your breasts."

Then the Nurse left.

Anushka was wearing only the blouse and the top hook of the blouse was hooked, and the rest of hooks were free, and her milky big boobs were hanging from the bottom of the blouse like mangoes. He had an instant desire to pluck them, and eat those ripe mangoes sucking out the sweet nectar from them.

[Image: QNiUA5230OhiyOp6f2sWYxdcrdk3DpjHEKyJTHd-...xxprUb3WC4]

Anushka removed the remaining top hook of the blouse, and removing it from her shoulders kept the blouse on the bed. And then she pressed her left breast nipple with her right hand. Suddenly a stream of milk gushed out from there which she wiped out in sponge clothes.

Suddenly, Anushka said, "Do you want to drink my milk from my breasts directly, as the baby couldn't empty my milk. It is really heavy and painful to carry such a load of milk."

Krishan Kumar needed no other invitation and he eagerly leaned over and took her pinkish nipple into his mouth. The feeling of the nipple alone was sensational. It felt thick and meaty on his tongue at least half an inch long and he started to suck it into his mouth trying to extract milk from it.

"No Dada, get more of the breast inside your mouth, not just the nipple," Anushka said. He opened his mouth and sucked in some more.

"Ohhhh, yyyyeeeess... That's it, Baby" she mumbled as he felt the milk start to flow. He sucked in, and massaged her nipple with his tongue. Sucking the warm and sweet fluid, he swallowed it down his throat.

"Thank you, Dada for helping me out," She said as she started to stroke his hair. "Are you okay with the milk flow, Dada?" Anushka asked. Then she said, "Oh, please, just keep sucking...it's painful a lot from the morning, and I want to unload all my milk as soon as possible."

He could feel Anushka's breathing getting faster and heavier as he sucked more on her milk, and was feasting on her nipples like a hungry dog. Her heart was racing, and she seemed to be holding back some moans and groans.

Anushka came back to her normal position. Then they saw Saurav and Ramya coming towards them.

Krishan Kumar said, "Ramya, let us visit Asin." They left and reached another ward where Asin was admitted. They found Asin lying with her new born baby. Her husband Tapas was sitting beside her.

They were very pleased to see Krishan Kumar and Ramya.

Tapas said, "I have a son and daughter, now I am very happy to have a little daughter. Asin also wanted a daughter, and God had granted her wish."

Krishan Kumar glanced towards Asin and the new born baby. Asin was looking at him with a smile. The new born baby was also very fair in colour like Anushka's son and she was staring at Krishan Kumar (Her father).

Krishan Kumar smiled and waved his hand towards the new baby.

[Image: xmDGnJNkdGdlY0ILgDlLrgEKkpcKOuf64TXstBxn...Q8IqHx2dbV]

He said both to Asin and Saurav, "Listen me you both, take my words that this baby will turn into a very beautiful girl when growing up."

Ramya also supported his views and everybody appreciated and laughed.
All content are copied from INTERNET. if any one have object i will remove the content. This is a work of fiction.This stories and pics are not my own. copied from Internet .  Please find Index in 1st Page.
Like Reply
Saurav and Ramya went outside of the cabin, and Krishan Kumar and Asin were left alone. Immediately, Krishan Kumar kissed Asin.

Krishan Kumar said, "Our daughter will be taller as she has inherited my gene."

Asin said, "I will make her a model."

Krishan Kumar explained to her how he sucked the milk of Anushka due to overflow.

Asin said, "Then you have to taste my milk also." She removed the lower portion of her blouse, and two big milky breasts sprang out.

Without wasting time, Krishan Kumar put his mouth on her long nipples and suckled. He felt the warm sweet stream of milk going down her throat. He suckled her breasts alternatively. Asin felt a satisfaction to feed him her milk, and closed her eyes. She felt a sensation in her cunt. With fondness and affection, she ran her hand in his hairs, and pressed his head more to her breast as if she was feeding her milk to a little baby.

[Image: FGBfm6oqHCRBuiKrxMBojk53Jqw5ORFBkXqgPnhP...cGYcnka2h8]

Krishan Kumar was like a satisfied baby, and left her breasts by the time Saurav and Ramya returned.

Then both Krishan Kumar and Ramya returned to the Apartment.

After some days, Ramya said, "My dear husband, I think, I am pregnant. Can you be tested in a pathological Laboratory?"

By evening, Krishan Kumar obtained the Test Report and it was confirmed that Ramya was pregnant.

Krishan Kumar said, "Ramya, Today, I made a call to your son-in-law, Saurav who informed me that Doctor has extended their stay for another 15 days to take proper care of Asin, Anushka and their babies in the Nursing Home."

Ramya was alarmed, and said, "I cannot stay here for more time. As now I am pregnant, my womb may swell up after some days, and they will get to know, so it is better to return to my place. If I return to my place, nobody will know about my pregnancy, and I will deliver my baby safely there. You may also visit me secretly without knowledge of Asin and Anushka."

[Image: VF21OaUMh7A6vrMeXs5326xNXs1oo_8M0h9efeDr...YtFj-tam3U]

Krishan Kumar replied, "You are right, even my leaves of 15 days are also going to be completed tomorrow, and I have to join my duty in the Bank."

Next day, both of them visited Nursing Home.

Krishan Kumar said, "Anushka, my leave is up to tomorrow, and I have to report in Bank day after tomorrow positively."

Ramya also said, "I have stayed here quite a long time and since my son-in-law is there to take care of you now, I think I will return to my place as I have so many pending works to attend to. So, I have decided to return tomorrow morning."

Everybody, Sourav, Anushka, Tapas and Asin agreed to this, and they returned to Apartment. In the night, Krishan Kumar fucked Ramya in a doggy position as he never wanted any pressure on her womb as she was pregnant. Next morning was very painful for both of them at the time of departure.

[Image: 2bCYbN6iOH9_yyF2YVLCepifCFn0kGogYTFr3G5-...3zFTDJ0Q_9]

He kissed her, and said, "Ramya, I love you very much. Everyday put vermilion in your parted hairs, and in your forehead along with colourful saree as you are married now, you are my wife. Take care of yourself along with our baby. Don't worry! I will visit you secretly."

She embraced him and kissed him, Tears rolled down from her eyes, and she headed towards the main gate where the hired Taxi was waiting for her to take her to the Railway station.

In the meantime, after reaching her hometown, Kreethi had several fucks with her husband. After 21 days, she revealed her husband that she was pregnant. Since she broke the happy news to her husband, he walked around with pride on cloud nine. He was very obliged to Krishan Uncle for the medicines he had given to Keerthi. Kreethi was smiling secretly that her husband would never find out in his life whose child she was carrying. Her in-laws were elated with happiness as they were expecting their first grandchild on the way.

[Image: QjXXh5w7oAtoL0JvEwHLSetk0LSaQzP9Y5xrwv8D...qChgc7NOAA]
----- --------- ----------- -------------- ---
[+] 3 users Like Krishan202's post
Like Reply
Part-14

Krishan Kumar resumed his duty in the Bank. He was sitting in his cabin, and was flipping through various files and Ledgers for inspection. Everything was as usual and normal except a big finance to a Jewellery shop. He checked the file. During his absence, Rs.10 Lakhs was financed to a jewellery shop 'Mahesh Jewellery & Sons '. All the loan related papers were in order, and scrutinised by his second officer Rakul and his cash officer Santosh. The finance was sanctioned by Rakul during his absence. He found no irregularities in the finance sanctioned.

[Image: g2VTHmadZJttdgdUbyHCupLDLQPQ8aBXn05hbcXv...eW1uCQFuVJ]

Since there was a long break of his coming to the Bank, due to courtesy, both Rakul and Santosh entered his cabin and greeted him. He also enquired them about the big finance sanctioned to Jewellery shop, and they confirmed that the customer was genuine, and had submitted all required papers.

Krishan Kumar being in a higher management rank in the Bank always believed in good interpersonal relationships between employer and employee as it motivated employees to work more efficiently.

So, he would often interact with them more freely about their personal lives.

He casually asked, "So Rakul, you married your boyfriend. What is he doing?"

"Sir, now he is unemployed, he is trying for a job, and I hope he would get a job very soon. Now, since I am on job, there is no problem running our household" replied Rakul smilingly.

"Where are you staying?" further he asked.

"Sir, we are staying in a rented Apartment ," replied Rakul.

Then he turned his attention to Santosh, and asked, "What's about you Santosh? It seems, you got married too early, and you are a father of a 5 months girl child.? What about you Santosh"

"Sir, my father died during my childhood. I got this Bank job. My mother was very old and sick, and it was very difficult on my part to take care of her, so my relatives arranged a girl from a rural area who was not much educated, but very innocent looking and of good character. I got married immediately, and became a father very soon. My wife is a housewife. But unfortunately, my mother died last year." Said Santosh.

[Image: wkS9i7-sgPHxKeQgCNUbFWqoD2QXXVnXilfTxaaC...xF_TEKhELD]

What Krishan Kumar did not know about Santosh was that he looked so innocent but he was a porn addict. Every night he would watch porn. His wife was a village woman, but Santosh corrupted her innocent mind by making her watch porn movies along with him.

"Now, tell me you both, what are your dreams?" asked Krishan Kumar

"Sir, to have a Flat of our own," replied them in one voice.

"Sir, we both have applied for a Housing Loan from the Bank for this purpose, but nothing has come so far, and we need your kind intervention in this matter," requested Rakul.

"You see, I have already recommended the Housing loan Applications of both of you before our Head Office, and it will take sometimes for sanction of the loan," he said.

He then dismissed them, and concentrated himself to work.

In the evening, he was alone in the Apartment, in his flat. The flats of Anushka and Asin were locked. He went to the park for an evening walk. In the night, he was feeling very restless in his bed. He looked at his empty bed where he missed both Ramya and Keerthi. He masturbated by thinking of both Keerthi and Ramya then only he could sleep peacefully.

Next day morning, before going to the Bank, casually he thought to visit the location of Jewellery shop 'Mahesh Jewellery & Sons' for inspection as a heavy finance was made by the Bank to this shop. He hired a Taxi, and reached the location. The place was the busiest location of Kolkata, and there were around 50 nos of jewellery shops there. He thoroughly searched each and every jewellery shop of that area but could not trace out "Mahesh Jewellery & Sons" He enquired and interacted with more than 10 nos of owners of jewellery shops which were established there for more than 20 years. The owners vehemently denied any knowledge of the existence of any jewellery shop named 'Mahesh Jewellery & Sons' there. This planted a seed of doubt in his mind.

After Krishan Kumar showed them his identity card of being a manager of the Bank, they all agreed to give in writing of this fact. He obtained 15 nos of statements of the owners to this effect, and returned to the Bank by afternoon. He did not say anything to anybody of this fact, and concentrated on his work.

After closing of the Banking hour, when every employee left the Bank, he sat up until 10pm, night.

During these hours, he flipped through every transaction made in Ledger, data mentioned in files during his absence of 15 days, and his strenuous efforts brought fruits, he got the things he wanted. He found the facts (1) An Account was opened in the name of "Mahesh Jewellery & Sons" duly certified by Rakul and Santosh. (2) a total amount of Rs.10 Lakhs was sanctioned with the signature of Rakul and Santosh.(3) An Inspection report of the existence of the shop was signed and verified by Rakul(4) An amount of Rs.5 Lakhs each for two times was transferred from this Jewellery Account to Rakul's personal Account and Santosh's personal Account.(5) Then a total of Rs.10Lakhs from their Accounts(Rs.5 Lakhs each from Accounts of Rakul and Santosh) were transferred to one Account holder named 'New Construction & Co.'

Krishan Kumar kept all these relevant files/documents safely in a locked iron chest in his personal custody, and returned to his flat.

Next day, Krishan Kumar visited the office of 'New Construction & Co.' and found that it was a Builder, a Housing construction company selling flats to individuals. He met, and showed his identity proof to the officials, and apprised them that he had come for some investigation. They confirmed that Rakul and Santosh had transferred an amount of Rs.5.00 Lakhs each to the Firm against purchase of flats from them. He obtained the photocopies of all relevant Money Receipts and Agreements. Then he returned to the Bank.

From his cabin, he glanced towards Rakul and Santosh, his most trusted officers, and was shocked to find that how could they do such a fraud behind their innocent faces. He was well aware of the fact that once the cat was out of the bag means it will be a biggest scandal in his Bank, and his image will be tarnished definitely. He was very angry at that moment, but he remained cool, he had to deal with the matter tactfully. He had to bring back the money from the Bank before anybody smelled a slightest hint of this. He acted in a normal way.

At the end of the closing of Banking hour, he called both of them. Both of them entered smilingly. Krishan Kumar behaved as if he had called them for a chit-chat.

He addressed to both of them, "So, young men, how was the day?"

"Very nice, Sir," they replied.

"You, youths are the future of our country. You can do miracles for the country. But only one thing you people are lacking is patience. I know youths like you are very ambitious but impatient. You people believe in overnight success by any means. Tell me I am wrong, or right?" said Krishan Kumar.

"You are very much right, Sir," both Rakul and Santosh replied in the same voice.

"You see, overnight I have not attained this position in the Bank. Due to my honesty, sincere and hard workings of 30 years in Bank, I have attained this position where I am today. This is not an overnight success. Do you both understand?" asked Krishan Kumar.

"Yes Sir," they agreed in one voice.

"Then my dear Rakul and Santosh, my most trusted officers whom I love very much, tell me what compelled both of you to make a fraud of Rs.10.00 Lakhs from my Bank. I have got all the evidence and proofs. You know, what will I do now? First, I will report the matter to our Head office, and immediately suspend both of you from the job. Secondly, I will report it to security officer, and they will arrest you both under section 420 where the maximum punishment can be awarded for imprisonment for a term of 7 years. Now think of your family, what will happen to them? "said Krishan Kumar in a sarcastic tone.

The atmosphere in his cabin changed suddenly as if a lightning, a thunder struck on them. They were silent, their faces became pale as if blood had drained out from their faces. Rakul got up from the chair very slowly, moved in a weak walk towards him, touched his feet, and suddenly outburst in a sobbing voice, "Sir, I am sorry, extremely sorry! Please forgive me. I assure you and promise that I will never do such types of dishonest acts ever in my life. Please sir, forgive me, please save my job, sir, please don't make me arrested by the security officer, I cannot show my face to anybody," pleaded Rakul, and Krishan Kumar felt his left foot wet with her tears.

[Image: RIJLrsc57OoLdv9evkAig6D-5lJFiUlNuqC-ZZq2...68t7Yhsomh]

Immediately, she was followed by Santosh who touched and grabbed his right foot, and started crying, "Sir, please save me, I will never do this type of thing ever in my life. I came under the influence of Rakul, and was induced by her to participate in such a dishonest work. Sir, save me, think of my wife and infant. What will happen to them if I am imprisoned?"

Krishan Kumar became more angry, "You scoundrels, now you both are shedding crocodile tears before me. Didn't you think about the consequences at the time of committing crime? Now, tell me in details, what prompted both of you to commit such fraud?"

Rakul wiped her tears, and in a slow voice started telling, "We both, myself and Santosh were in need of our own flats. Now flats are being sold like hot cakes. But, we cannot effort due to high price of flats in view of our meagre salaries. The Housing construction company 'New Construction & Co.' offered us two flats at a slight lower price, but we had no money available with us immediately. Although we both have applied for a Housing loan to our Bank, the matter has got delayed already to sanction a loan as you know. The main culprit is my husband, who devised such wicked ideas, and induced us to commit this fraud. During your absence, we opened a forged Account in the name of fake jewellery shop, then transferred Rs.10.00 Lakhs in that Account. From there, we transferred Rs.5.00 Lakh each to our own Account, and paid to Builder. We both were waiting for our Housing loan from Bank so that we could transfer our loan amount to this forged Account gradually in future, and nobody will get a slightest hint of this fraud. We both are extremely sorry for this, and beg your forgiveness."

"The first duty of you both is to bring back the money from the Bank. Tomorrow, you both cancel your sale agreements with the Builder and get the money refunded immediately. I give you maximum time tomorrow afternoon, and by that time be sure that the money should be back to the Account of the Bank. After that only, I will think of further action of mine," warned Krishan Kumar, and left the Bank immediately.

Now Santosh was in deep trouble. He decided that tomorrow he would cancel his sale agreement with the Builder, and immediately get the refunded amount of Rs.5.00 Lakhs, his share of the money swindled by him and Rakul, then he would deposit that amount in fake Jewellery Account which in turn would be reversed to Bank's Account. But he knew Krishan Kumar would not sit silently, definitely he would take some official action against them. Tomorrow, the money would be reversed to Bank so the only option for him to request and plead Krishan Kumar to not frame any charges against him, not to make him arrested by security officer, and not to report to the Head office of Bank otherwise he would lose his job. He knew that being a government servant, he could not afford to have a criminal offence, he would lose his job and his life would be ruined along with that of his wife and child.

He was living in a small house which had one bedroom, hall, kitchen house with his  wife Amala Paul and their five-month-old baby. His wife Amala Paul, was a village girl. She was not very educated. But, it was very pretty - to a point, that almost all the men in the street, used to stare whenever she was outside to buy vegetables in the market. That was because; she was exciting to look at. She was short - just around 5’ 4" in height. she had very long, black & thick hair. She was chubby and had a gorgeous figure of 34B-26-35! Her breasts were round, firm and shapely. As she had just delivered their baby, her breasts had even grown bigger, as they were full of milk! Her buttocks were big, fleshy, firm and absolutely delightful. They had a natural upward swing when she would walk, exciting all the men who would stare at them! Amala Paul had a very beautiful face, lovely big grey eyes and a lovely voice. Her cheeks were plump and her lips were naturally attractive. She always dressed in simple cotton sarees and blouses. Though she would cover her breasts correctly, and tightly with the pallu of her saree, yet, due to their size, and especially as they were full of milk, men could see them protruding and juggling beneath her pallu as she walked. Her breasts drive men crazy! He was proud of her looks. She was his real wealth! Now, he was afraid that he would let her down for his misdeed in the Bank. He was sitting in the dark, and was thinking of all these things.

[Image: VCaaXvcLTHo3rQjyGxzmiMWGofjLYWHVetelpX6J...zJXAsj6fq8]
Amala Paul entered, and said, "What're you doing in the dark? What happened?"

Then she switched on the light, and found that his husband was weeping silently, and tears were rolling down from his eyes. She was a village girl, and could not understand anything, but Santosh explained everything to her, and both wife and husband started weeping after apprehending that some misfortune would befall them. They tried to console each other, and cursed Rakul who had influenced Santosh to do such misdeed.

--------- ---------- --------- -------- ---------
Like Reply
Next day by afternoon, the money was returned to the Bank Account. Krishan Kumar was relieved with a sigh. Not a single employee of the Bank was aware of the fraud taking place in the Bank.

It was Saturday, which was the weekend. The Banking hour was half day. Both Rakul and Santosh were working silently in the Bank. Krishan Kumar did not have a word with them nor called them to his cabin. Krishan Kumar looked so grave and serious that they did not dare to look at him or say something to him. Both of them were repenting like anything for their misdeeds, and they had no moral courage to face Krishan Kumar. Although the money was returned to the Bank, both of them were very afraid to lose their jobs, and to be arrested by the security officer. Both of them were apprehending that definitely Krishan Kumar would take some official action against them on Monday.

At the end of the Banking hours at around 1.00 PM since it was a half day of official work, all the employees had left except Santosh and Rakul. They waited for another 2 hours. They were expecting a call from Krishan Kumar, but Krishan Kumar did not respond to them so desperately they left the Bank. Krishan Kumar finished his pending works, and left the Bank around 4.00PM. He reached his Apartment. Now, he was alone in his flat, missing everybody. He went outside and made a call to the Nursing Home, ascertaining the details of Asin and Anushka, and their babies. Sourav, husband of Anushka, intimated him that everything was fine and he need not be worried.

There was a dark cloud in the sky, and the Air was cool. The evening was approaching, and the atmosphere was getting dark. He hurriedly returned to his flat as he was apprehending imminent rain. When he reached his Apartment, it was already evening and dark. suddenly there was a heavy downpour, it was raining.

Then he heard the sound of calling bell, not once, but two and three times. He wondered who could be the visitor at this odd hour of rainy evening when there was heavy rain outside. He came out, and went near the entrance gate. Oh...my God! he was surprised to find Rakul there, totally drenched, drops of water were falling from her body.

[Image: Xkahv0rWb3KQqszwBeDy2VhERgfK_nbg0mcsbw2_...qrxjHULxz1]

He opened the Grill gate immediately, and said, "Come inside, Rakul." and locked the grill gate.

He looked at her. Her wet saree clung to her like a second skin, accentuating every curve of her gorgeous body, begging to be peeled off.

Her saree, which was completely wet, was almost transparent. Her sari had clung to her in such a way that it was revealing every curvature of her voluptuous buxom body. Her breasts and hips had come to its full prominence. Her pallu slid down from her good-looking attractive breasts.

The blouse she wore was also of light green coloured, and had become completely see-through. The straps of her bra were revealed clearly. Since she had worn a netted bra, the roundness of her plump fleshy breasts was distinct. Her nipples were clearly visible through her wet netted bra, and thin fabric of her blouse that had badly stuck to her breasts. Her pointed nipples were also looking distinctly. The outline of her body had distinctly come to the fore. The roundness of her breasts and hips were looking prominently opulent. The bulge of her breasts was lucid and clear, and their curvature was observable. Her crotch and thighs were also distinctly visible. The roundness of her fleshy heavy hips was visible as her wet saree was clinged to her two buttock cheeks.

[Image: bZL8jHITa9GmimCMpcJ7xM-EQsTzTy_UDXniqi79...jE8YNE8F99]

Krishan Kumar could not take his eyes off her sexy body. Rakul was aware that he was eyeing her constantly, and she tried to cover her body with the wet saree, and in the process some more of her back and tummy was visible.

"Good evening Sir!" she greeted him. Krishan Kumar also responded to her with a greeting.

"Your visit is most unexpected!" he exclaimed, "My God, Rakul, you really have got drenched yourself, maybe you should get out of this as you are completely wet and you may catch a cold and influenza."

He ushered her, "Rakul, follow me. Let us go inside the room." When they hurriedly walked, there was another flash of thunder and the electricity failed.
They entered his flat. It was completely dark inside.

"Just stand still, let me look for a candle," said he, and after a second, lighted the candle.

Then he said, "Your clothes have also become dirty. Go to the bathroom and take a bath. Take this small towel for drying up your body, and this big one for your change. I will prepare a hot cup of tea for you then we will discuss the purpose of your visit."

Rakul kicked off her sandals at the door itself, and quietly walked to the bathroom. Due to the power cut, it was dark in the bathroom, but flickering of candle light was coming to the bathroom from the room where Krishan Kumar was there. Due to the flickering candle light, inside of the bathroom was slightly visible, so Rakul let the door of the bathroom half opened, and she stripped in the bathroom herself. As she was about to open the shower, and take a bath, Krishan Kumar had a glimpse of her stark-naked body. Ohhhh God! she was a goddess of sex. He could see her silhouetted naked body, with rounded erect boobs, thin waist, fleshy thighs with wider buttocks. Her long hair falling on her back side up to her waist. Ohhh...what's a scene!

[Image: 5mM-HAIwtWigPXYTw5txRB0siOuZtZJhzmQEh-jV...STpTARFMco]

His dick gradually grew into a big size, and became harder under his lungi. This recently married young woman was her obsession always as he was infatuated with her, but everything got shattered when she was married. He always wanted to fuck her, and he developed of a jealousy towards her husband who was fucking her now, his rival.

Then again Krishan Kumar's mind turned into hatred against Rakul who had initiated a fraud in his Bank, tried to tarnish his image. But he calmed down as now she was his guest, she had come to his house for some purpose.

By this time, Rakul had opened the shower, and started taking a bath. Krishan Kumar watched her bathing in her naked body, again he felt erotic towards her, and went near the door to peep her. Although nudity was not new to her but being fully naked in Krishan Kumar's house was unusual, and she was feeling thrilled. She had small darkish nipples and beautiful breasts that were as fair as Rakul's complexion, and the nipples were in magnificent contrast to her fair skin. Due to coolness they had become erect, and immediately, he got an erection. When she had finished, she closed the shower knob, and looked around for the small towel, and dried herself. She wrapped the big towel around her body which covered her body from boobs up to above of the knee only.
[Image: _7hM-CnQyWtSXbUQfn_EWeKLagAksleqD8kUO3Wf...sjv_dLCiLj]

Rakul emerged from the bathroom with her wet clothes. She looked like a model, a sensuous beauty, and the thick patches of hairs under her armpits added to her body more sexy. Krishan Kumar was stunned to see her.

She asked Krishan Kumar, "Sir, where to dry up my wet clothes?"

Krishan Kumar said, "You need not worry about this. I am taking care of this. In the meantime, take this hot cup of tea" He handed over her the cup of tea.

He picked up her wet saree, petticoat, bra and panty, and went towards Balcony, there was a long string hanging there. First, he sniffed her wet panty and bra which had an aroma of the body smell of Rakul, he sniffed those for some seconds, inhaled the aroma then hung all her wet clothes on the string.

Krishan Kumar was standing in the middle of the room. Rakul moved noiselessly towards him, but the tinkle of her anklets announced her arrival to him.

Krishan Kumar turned around and said "Well, Rakul, now tell me your purpose of visit to me."

She came nearer to him with her downcast eyes. She was standing beside him. Krishan Kumar looked at her. She looked very sad and repented.

She said in a soft voice, "Sir, today, the whole day I was waiting for you to call me at the Bank. I did not come forward to meet you in your cabin as I was scared that perhaps you will be angry with me. Sir, last night, I did not sleep well, repenting myself, I am cursing my husband for bringing such ill fate for me, and now I hate him. Sir, my life and career are at your hand. Please don't take any official action against me. I promise you that I will never do any such type of action in future, and I will maintain my honesty and loyalty to the Bank forever. That is the reason, I came personally to you for your kindness and forgiveness." She bent down and touched his feet, and started sobbing. Krishan Kumar felt her hot tears falling on his feet.

His heart was melted for this woman, Afterall he had a strong weakness towards beautiful ladies.

"OK, Rakul, I know that you are not the real culprit. Your husband is the real culprit. I forgive you. Don't worry! I will not report this matter to the Head Office nor to security officer. Now get relaxed. Please, don't weep," saying this he put his two hands under the armpits of Rakul, and tried to lift her up.

In the process of her bending down and lifting up, the towel around her body slipped off. God must be pleased with Krishan Kumar, there behold was a beautiful warm, sexy naked body of his dream woman that was so inviting. Her boobs were wonderful with strong curves.

[Image: 22p7GaFln144-9Tfuc0L_e2T7FrSsmX8szhJ1svC...35ePzjYIR4]

Her nipples were upright and worth sucking and sucking. It was an embarrassing situation, he quickly bent down, and grabbed the towel to give it to her. But instead of handing over the towel to her, he was silent, and kept staring at her wonderfully carved nude body. By this time, he could feel his cock rising, and within a second turned into a big hard boulder, forcing itself to come out from the parted portion of the lungi. It was throbbing up and down.

to be continued........
[+] 3 users Like Krishan202's post
Like Reply
Wow.... super broo...
Like Reply
Plz update the next part soon can't wait bro
Like Reply
Plz update the next part soon can't wait bro
Like Reply
Brother update soon don't be late.
Like Reply
wonderful pics and story edit for actress rp version... fanatsic tale brother...keep rocking.... waiting for Rakul trun to treat Krishnan kumar
Like Reply
Anushka is My Wife,My Love,My Honey,My Sweetheart

[Image: QNiUA5230OhiyOp6f2sWYxdcrdk3DpjHEKyJTHd-...xxprUb3WC4]

Anushka is my wife and I am her hubby..She is made for me only...I hug her tightly and lick her whole naked body and fuck her daily day and night with my monster dick very very hard in every position of Kamasutra and in her every hole..She moaning loudly and enjoy real pleasure with me in bed...She is My LOVE, My JAAN.
Like Reply
Bro plz upload a story on Sara Ali Khan ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ
Like Reply
Upload story on Anushka Sharma
[+] 2 users Like Delhidevil2021's post
Like Reply
Mind-blowing update
Like Reply
(29-08-2020, 01:01 PM)Delhidevil2021 Wrote: Upload story on Anushka Sharma

Yes please make one more on Anushka Sharma
Like Reply
Please story on... Madonna sabastian
Like Reply
Bro waiting for update
[+] 1 user Likes Gurumoorthi's post
Like Reply
Bro enough of keerthi and Anushka
Do short stories on Varshini, Rashmi and vishnupriya
[+] 1 user Likes kingravi91's post
Like Reply
Waiting
Like Reply
Yeah bro already have enough Keerthi,anushka,Kajal do some Samantha,tamanna,shruthi stories
Like Reply