Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
ebooks Collection 2019
[Image: 5uD8liTk_o.jpg]
For Better or For Worse - Anne Perreault
epub | 442.95 KB | English | Author :Anne Perreault | Anne Perreault

Book Description :

This is Grant and Cady's marriage story. They are on their honeymoon and things happen. 

Category :
Thanks for downloading For Better or For Worse - Anne Perreault :
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
[Image: XfiGzKTV_o.jpg]
Guerrilla Tactics Jemma Westbrook
epub | 324.83 KB | English | Author :Jemma Westbrook, Janice Whiteaker | Jemma Westbrook

Book Description :

lkjfdlksajn ljf lksjif  wejf slkjf lkjsf jsd jsdfoijweoijn dfls j

Category :
Thanks for downloading Guerrilla Tactics Jemma Westbrook :
Like Reply
[Image: It4NYU2y_o.jpg]
Honeymoon Refrain (The Boys of - Harley Grace
epub | 349.81 KB | English | Author :Harley Grace

Book Description :

When his fiancé leaves him at the altar, Andrew Wellman runs straight to Bliss.

After spending the last year of his life busting his butt on the new resort off the south coast of Florida, all Andrew has to do is stick the landing-a gorgeous wedding and a honeymoon to blow the socks-and everything else-off his groom-to-be. But when he finds his fiancé buried deep not in wedding preparations but in his best friend, Andrew calls the whole thing off and cashes in that plane ticket for a solo honeymoon.

Rock star Cord Fabien's whole life blew apart when his band broke up.

Now, he owes his label a solo album, but all he wants to do at the new gay resort run by the mysterious billionaire Adrien Blissand is hide from the paparazzi and lick his wounds. But when one sad interior designer catches his eye, Cord finds the inspiration to make beautiful music again.
Two men, completely adrift, find in each other the strength to pursue their passions. But Bliss can't last forever, and the lives they've left behind are waiting to shatter a romance that bloomed in paradise.

Category :
Thanks for downloading Honeymoon Refrain (The Boys of - Harley Grace :
Like Reply
[Image: UnTcF84o_o.jpg]
My Salvation (Elite Securities - Jennifer Hanks
mobi | 375.55 KB | Author :Jennifer Hanks | 2020 | Bravia Books, LLC

Book Description :

Nick Collins doesn't believe he deserves salvation.

He's spent years in the FBI chasing a man under the pretense of doing what's right when all along, revenge has been his one true motive. After his life takes an unexpected turn, he vo to finish his mission and finally find the happiness he's been denying himself for years.

That happiness lives less than a minute away.

And her name is Madeline Hughes.

Maddie has the ability to bring him back from the edge of the cliff he's been balancing on. As his only weakness over the years, she became the one person with the power to keep the good inside of him from succumbing to the darkness.

And together they share a secret.

A secret that drives him with an intensity unlike anything he's ever experienced and promises a future he never thought he could have, but first he has to prove he's worthy.

It's the biggest mission of his life.

But one he refuses to lose.

The town of New Hope should brace.

Because Nick Collins is finally coming home.

This is the second book in a spin-off series of The Dimarco Series. Can be read as a standalone. Many characters from The Dimarco Series will appear in this story.

Category :
Thanks for downloading My Salvation (Elite Securities - Jennifer Hanks :
Like Reply
[Image: UqAZdINP_o.jpg]
Nikolai A Dark Mafia Romance ( - Naomi West
epub | 261.72 KB | English | Author :Naomi West

Book Description :

I didn't plan to buy her. But once I had a taste, I couldn't let go.

Gabrielle is too pure to be up on that auction stage.
But like me, she cannot escape this darkness.
The difference is that I chose it. I mastered it. I own it.
And soon enough, I end up owning her.

She's innocent and beautiful. and far too precious to ever give back to her bum of a father.
But the man is as cunning as he is depraved, and soon enough, I find myself in the fight of my life.

I'll do anything it takes to get my princess back.
And then I'll show her that even though there is pain in the darkness.
It's also full of pleasure.
As long as she obeys me.

NIKOLAI is a full-length, standalone mob boss romance. It contains dark themes that might not be suitable for all readers.

Category :
Thanks for downloading Nikolai A Dark Mafia Romance ( - Naomi West :
Like Reply
[Image: gZmfaMVF_o.jpg]
The Billionaire's Princess (Fai - Ava Ryan
mobi | 326.74 KB | Author :Ava Ryan | 2020 | Ava Ryan

Book Description :

From the new fairy godmother of melting-hot romance, Ava Ryan, comes The Billionaire's Princess, the first standalone in the Fairy Tale Billionaire series.

Friday nights have a routine.

Drinks with my brothers. Maybe a casual hookup later.

Then the ice princess walks into the bar. And it's game over for me.

I can't figure her out. She runs hot and cold. She turns me inside-out.

I like to keep my one-night stands cut and dried-my ambitions outweigh my emotions every time. Until she disappears without a trace. And I discover her little secret.

She's an actual princess.

I need more than one night from her. Much more.

A woman like that deserves the whole fairy tale. She deserves a charming prince.

Too bad I'm the one that's going to earn all her happy endings.

Feel good. Guaranteed happy endings. Don't miss.

The Billionaire's Princess

The Billionaire's Beauty

The Billionaire's Cinderella

Category :
Thanks for downloading The Billionaire's Princess (Fai - Ava Ryan :
Like Reply
[Image: gD8krwr6_o.jpg]
Goddess of Pain - Katie May
epub | 443.66 KB | English | Author :Katie May | 2020 | Expresso Publishing, LLC

Book Description :

The first man blew up my car.

The second shot at me on my morning run.

The third man cornered me after work.

And the fourth? He just watches me from the shado.

On the night of the blood moon, I get my memories restored and learn that I'm not human - I'm the Goddess of Pain.

And the men who tried to kill me? They just might be the loves of my immortal life.

What's an "I love you" compared to an assassination attempt?

Someone paid these men to kill me, and if I don't find out who this person is, I'll lose everything and everyone I ever loved.

But they underestimated me.

I don't just endure pain - I make it. And the people who tried to hurt my family?

They'll suffer for what they've done.

This is a paranormal reverse harem romance stand-alone and part of the shared Blood Moon Rising world. This book contains psychotic alpha males who will do anything for their woman. It also contains strong language, violence, and sexual situations. Reader's discretion is advised. Be prepared to meet a take-no-prisoners Goddess and her killer men.

Category :
Thanks for downloading Goddess of Pain - Katie May :
Like Reply
[Image: iAZxvOq1_o.jpg]
Modern Warfare A Covert Affair - Valerie Vaughn
epub | 261.58 KB | English | Author :Valerie Vaughn | Valerie Vaughn

Book Description :

Covert Affairs: Modern Warfare
A Covert Affairs M/M Romance Novel
Book Two

Category :
Thanks for downloading Modern Warfare A Covert Affair - Valerie Vaughn :
Like Reply
[Image: D1vARqwp_o.jpg]
Mountain Seeking Fire Chief - Marley Michaels
epub | 226.53 KB | English | Author :Marley Michaels

Book Description :

There's a new fire chief in town, and when his crew decide a little hazing is in order, little did anyone know that Moose Mountain would have the last laugh.
Bree Matthe may be known as the nurse at the Peaceful Glade Retirement Home, but more than that, she's also Woodward Valley's resident cat lady. When one of her beloved pets gets stuck inside the roof of her cabin, she thinks nothing of calling the fire station to request a rescue.
If there's one thing Chief Kane Cooper is scared of, it's cats; an irrational fear born from a near fatal accident that almost ended it all before his career had even begun. The last thing he wants to do is save a pesky pet that represents his biggest weakness, but something in the panicked eyes of the cat's doe-eyed, pink-streaked blonde owner has him wanting more. He risks his life every day fighting fires, surely a little cat can't be the one thing to derail the life he wants more than anything.
Now all that stands in the way of Bree and Kane's journey to happiness, is a phobia he's not sure he can ever overcome, and Bree's worry that she'll have to choose between the man she loves and her beloved pets she can't live without.
But as always, the mountain has her reasons, Bree and Kane just have to trust in them.
Mountain Seeking Fire Chief is Book 4 of a new Men of Moose Mountain series. They're the same kind of sweet, flirty, instalove stories you love from the Mountain, but this time you'll get more big, gruff and tough Cooper men living their lives on and near the mountain. The mountain has always provided for its keepers, and now it's time for more feisty women to warm up their cold mountain hearts and complete their mountain lives forever. Can we all say, a.

Category :
Thanks for downloading Mountain Seeking Fire Chief - Marley Michaels :
Like Reply
[Image: MKVARqoh_o.jpg]
Pretty Stormy K A Knight
epub | 1.32 MB | English | Author :K.A Knight

Book Description :

Seven sons, each with a bloodline of supernaturals that can be traced back to them, but where did they go?

Humiliation, pain and hunger become Dabria's everyday life as a captive but when she is forced to watch the one person in the world she loves die...what will she become?

Rising from the blood and ashes, Dabria is tossed into a cell and left to rot...only she isn't alone.

A monster so feared they locked him up and threw away the key...and now, he has his sights set on her.

Nothing is safe from him, not her body nor her mind, and definitely not her heart.

Gather around, little ones, this is the beginning of the end.

Category :
Thanks for downloading Pretty Stormy K A Knight :
Like Reply
[Image: CsCoUEsb_o.jpg]
Vark Celeste King
epub | 243.33 KB | English | Author :Celeste King

Book Description :

This reality TV dating show is like nothing I've ever been on.
For starters...the dude is an alien!

I mean, at first I thought they just had great sets and killer CGI, you know?
I should have realized that when the outside looked like space it wasn't just a prop.
I really had been knocked out and brought to mate with a Kaleth warrior.

No one on Earth really kno aliens exist.
The rest of the galaxy,though, eats up all our human culture.
So now I have an 8-foot tall warrior that's made of 450 pounds of muscle.
A dude with the blood of countless enemies on his hands.
And he's asking me if I'm a "Carrie" or a "Samantha".

But wait, it gets better.
Someone is trying to use me and my warrior to cause the death of billions of innocent lives.
We'll have to work together to stop them.
Maybe build a love that'll beat back all the darkness.

Oh gosh.
This would have been a great TV show if it wasn't real, huh?

Category :
Thanks for downloading Vark Celeste King :
Like Reply
[Image: WkIEJWDt_o.jpg]
Embracing Winter- Jocelynn Drake
epub | 419.74 KB | English | Author :Jocelynn Drake

Book Description :

Winter Varik believes in only one thing-protecting his family.
Even from himself.
For nearly 200 years, he's kept a dangerous secret from his brothers.
But Winter might have found his salvation in the form of a sexy witch named Fox.
Too bad this same witch was named in a prophecy foretelling the destruction of the Variks.
In a race to uncover the truth behind the prophecy and take down a vampire determined to kill all the Variks, Winter may have to choose between finally having his heart's desire and the family he loves.
Embracing Winter is the fourth book in the Lords of Discord paranormal romance series. This book contains vampires, werewolves, witches, nosy brothers, music, lots of rope, sass, hope, dirty talk, redemption, and a love that will never end. And did I mention rope? Lots of rope.

Category :
Thanks for downloading Embracing Winter- Jocelynn Drake :
Like Reply
[Image: NopJaMQx_o.jpg]
Eternal Sin - Ariana Nash
epub | 451.74 KB | English | Author :Ariana Nash | 2020 | Crazy Ace Publishing

Book Description :

The fate of the world hinges on their shattered love. But can it be saved?

For as long as angels and demons have warred over London, battle lines have never been crossed and humans never hurt.

Now, everything has changed.

More powerful than ever, nothing can stop Mikhail's crusade of vengeance against the demon who betrayed him.

Trapped as an angel, Severn is running out of time. To regain his true form, he must retrieve his wings, but there's one problem: Mikhail. The guardian has Severn's wings gruesomely displayed in the broken City of Aerie, high above London. Weak and heartsick, Severn's power failing, he has no choice but to lie, cheat, and illusion his way back into Mikhail's cold heart or die trying.

Destiny thought them fated mates.

Was destiny wrong?

Reading order:

Primal Sin
Eternal Sin
Infernal Sin

Category :
Thanks for downloading Eternal Sin - Ariana Nash :
Like Reply
[Image: Uup3h4Zk_o.jpg]
Hopper (Alpha Force Elite 5) - Mazzy King
epub | 110.45 KB | English | Author :Mazzy King | 2020 | MZK Publishing

Book Description :

Book 5 in the Alpha Force Elite series.

Hopper

After a deployment I'd rather forget, a night out with my guys is just the thing I need. We trade our normal haunt for a different bar, and there, the curviest, most beautiful I've ever seen challenges me to a game of pool.

The stakes get higher and higher, and when I run out of cash, I bet her a kiss-and I win.

It's a kiss that rocks me to my core, but she leaves before I can learn her name.

I'll do what it takes to find her again.even if she told me she doesn't "do love."

Rae

I don't do love.

I had my daughter when I was eighteen, after my ex promised me we'd always be together. Well, he's an ex for a reason, and I've been single for the past five years.

It's hard for me to trust any man I'm not related to.

But when the hottest older guy I've ever seen challenges me to a game of pool, I can't resist the chance to show off my skills.

He's good too, and it doesn't take long until we make a new wager-if he wins, he gets to kiss me.

I might have lost on purpose.and man, was it worth it.

But what I feel scares me. So I do what I do best-I run.

All I need is my daughter, and one fun night out and one amazing kiss with a stranger isn't going to change that.

Besides, it doesn't matter. I'll never see him again.

HOPPER is book 5 in the Alpha Force Elite series. This is an insta love, steamy, sweet romance with no cheating or cliffhangers and a guaranteed HEA.

Category :
Thanks for downloading Hopper (Alpha Force Elite 5) - Mazzy King :
Like Reply
[Image: cvgknw12_o.jpg]
The Wandering Warlock's Fated M - J B Black
epub | 245.76 KB | English | Author :J.B. Black

Book Description :

No matter how great the curse, he'll break it for love.

Castor meets his fated mate in dreams. They fall more in love each night, but a curse separates them, hiding his beloved's face and numbing their connection. Though his mate shies away, the warlock refuses to give up.

No one expresses shock when he decides to become a curse-breaker, but they never expected he'd be this good. Blood magic, spiteful god, or sorceress supreme - it doesn't matter how great, Castor will break it.

Which makes his mate all the more fearful.

Athanasius kno Castor deserves better than a cursed demigod. After creating an empire, the demigod watched it crumble after his godly father's spiteful spouse cursed him.

Too tall - too scarred - too monstrous for the beautiful warlock, he's terrified. Born for death and war, how could he ever give Castor the happily ever after the man deserves?

Can Castor convince Athanasius that love is worth the risk?

The Wandering Warlock's Fated Mate is a gay fantasy romance with high heat, a HEA, and mpreg.

Category :
Thanks for downloading The Wandering Warlock's Fated M - J B Black :
Like Reply
[Image: xtgk5D8k_o.jpg]
Helping Hands - Jane Fox
epub | 208.91 KB | English | Author :Jane Fox

Book Description :

Carmen: When I'm hired as a sign language interpreter for a deaf student at Crenshaw University, the last thing I expect is Professor Leo Hinton--a Greek god with a doctorate. He'd never go for a girl like me. But that doesn't mean I can't dream, right?
Leo: It's nearly impossible to teach with Carmen standing nearby. She's gorgeous, smart, and funny--and I'll do whatever I have to in order to make her mine.
Sometimes matchmakers needs a little help. That's why Mona Zaftig has recruited Zara and Krissa to assist in matching couples. They'll learn the ropes as they work to help alpha men find the curvy women of their dreams!
Each book in the series is a complete, standalone story.
This is a sweet but sexy short story romance, complete with insta-love and a guaranteed happily-ever-after. If you're looking for an escape from everyday life with an alpha older man and the curvy BBW younger woman that he loves, this is the book for you!

Category :
Thanks for downloading Helping Hands - Jane Fox :
Like Reply
[Image: hJOYhqJh_o.jpg]
Helpless - Crystal Ash
epub | 439.13 KB | English | Author :Crystal Ash

Book Description :

If humans fall, so shall gods.

We're on the run. Forced to abandon our home to escape an enemy who always seems one step ahead. The Steel Demons lost a brother, and Reaper is determined not to lose anyone else.

Tensions are high while the club wanders the desert in search of a new home. A prospect makes lofty demands. A husband's jealousy hits a boiling point. But pleasant surprises are also among us.

Shadow is emerging from his shell, and the man shining through the scarred exterior is one I'm helpless to resist. My friendly crush has roared into a passionate flame. One that my men have noticed too.

When an unexpected rescue mission goes awry, my worst fear is not being able to save him.

I can't lose Shadow before we've had a chance to begin. I won't let him slip away without knowing what love feels like.

I've always been resourceful, never helpless. But to save him, I'll have to pray to every god that listens.

Sons of Anarchy meets The Handmaid's Tale in this dystopian reverse harem adventure! Helpless is the fifth book in the Steel Demons MC saga. This series is full of kindle-melting steam and dangerous men who take what they want. Proceed with caution if easily offended.

Reading order:
1. Lawless
2. Powerless
3. Fearless
4. Painless
5. Helpless

Category :
Thanks for downloading Helpless - Crystal Ash :
Like Reply
[Image: 486GWa1S_o.jpg]
Pathfinder Player Companion Martial Arts Handbook
pdf | 5.56 MB | Author :Paizo Staff

Book Description :

For some heroes, the strength of the self holds more potential than any other training. These practitioners use martial arts to hone their own bodies as weapons, or they wield deadly weapons in combat as extensions of themselves. Pathfinder Player Companion: Martial Arts Handbook delves into the various traditions, techniques, and styles of those who push their physical forms toward perfection. From fearsome kicks and punches, to expertise with mighty weapons, to harnessing the power of ki, this player-focused volume provides new archetypes, feats, styles, and weapons that allow characters to make the most of their own combat skill.

Category :
Thanks for downloading Pathfinder Player Companion Martial Arts Handbook :
Like Reply
[Image: LCUvPhH3_o.jpg]
Savage Queen A Dark Reverse Ha - Eva Ashwood
epub | 301.12 KB | English | Author :Eva Ashwood

Book Description :

African American traditional medicine is an American classic that emerged out of the necessity of its people to survive. It began with the healing knowledge brought with the African captives on the slave ships and later merged with Native American, European and other healing traditions to become a full-fledged body of medicinal practices that has lasted in various forms down to the present day.
Working the Roots: Over 400 Years Of Traditional African American Healing is the result of first-hand intervie, conversations, and apprenticeships conducted and experienced by author Michele E. Lee over several years of living and studying in the rural South and in the West Coast regions of the United States. She combines a novelist's keen ear for storytelling and dialogue and a healer's understanding of folk medicine arts into a book that makes for both pleasant, interesting reading, and serves as a permanent household healing guide.
Divided between sections on intervie of healers and their stories and a comprehensive collection of traditional African American medicines, remedies, and the many common ailments they were called upon to cure, Working The Roots is a valuable addition to African American history and American and African folk healing practices.

Category :
Thanks for downloading Savage Queen A Dark Reverse Ha - Eva Ashwood :
Like Reply
[Image: s6NItnP2_o.jpg]
Sea of Starlight - Shari L Tapscott
epub | 519.16 KB | English | Author :Shari L. Tapscott

Book Description :

After meeting the mysterious woman of the forest, Rhys and Amalia are left questioning everything they know about the feuding kingdoms' history, the two royal families that began the war, and their own turbulent relationship.

There is only one place to find answers-in Draegan, the cursed kingdom that lies across the Chasm. Rhys would like more than anything to keep Amalia away from the land of nightmares, sickness, and death, but the princess is determined to cross the rift.

And Rhys is determined to keep Amalia safe.no matter the cost. Even if she will despise him for it before their journey's end.

Meanwhile, in the heart of Draegan, Rhys's sister is faced with her own problems. Her father and brother are at odds, dark creatures are finding their way into the fortress castle, and a new prisoner is patiently chipping at the walls Cassia has built around her heart...

The adventure continues in the second book of The Riven Kingdoms.

Category :
Thanks for downloading Sea of Starlight - Shari L Tapscott :
Like Reply