Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
ebooks Collection 2019
[Image: Xy4VtTLv_o.jpg]
Make - Fpgas - Turning Software Into Hardware With Eight Fun And Easy Diy Projects
epub | 43.34 MB | English | Author :David Romano | O'Reilly Media, Inc.

Book Description :

What if you could use software to design hardware? Not just any hardware-imagine specifying the behavior of a complex parallel computer, sending it to a chip, and having it run on that chip-all without any manufacturing? With Field-Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGAs), you can design such a machine with your mouse and keyboard. When you deploy it to the FPGA, it immediately takes on the behavior that you defined. Want to create something that behaves like a display driver integrated circuit? How about a CPU with an instruction set you dreamed up? With Make: FPGAs, you'll learn how to break down problems into something that can be solved on an FPGA, design the logic that will run on your FPGA, and hook up electronic components to create finished projects.

Category :
Thanks for downloading Make - Fpgas - Turning Software Into Hardware With Eight Fun And Easy Diy Projects :
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
[Image: izuu0GTi_o.jpg]
Pc Magazine Digital Slr Photography Solutions
pdf | 34.06 MB | Author :hstephen

Book Description :

Don't enter the world of Digital SLR without this book!

If you want to use your Digital SLR camera like a pro, let a pro (or two) show you how! Sally Wiener Grotta and Daniel Grotta have been covering the world of digital photography since 1991, and this book is like a private course in DSLR mastery. From understanding the parts of your camera to using the controls effectively to shooting stunning, beautiful, and meaningful photographs to editing your images, here's everything you want to know tomake your investment in a Digital SLRpay off big in gorgeous pictures.

Let the experts tell you how

Here's advice from the undisputed digital camera experts for less than the cost of a memory card! The Grottas help you choose the right model, get the best shots, edit like a pro, and produce shotopping prints from your DSLR.

Get professional guidance on
* Choosing a Digital SLR camera that fits your needs and your budget
* Understanding different types of image sensors
* Selecting and working with lenses
* Determining the right resolution for various photo types
* Using the camera's controls to fine-tune your pictures
* Working with RAW format
* Learning the aesthetics of what makes a great photograph
* Getting great shots of action, nature, and events
* Seeing how light, shadow, contrast, and color affect the mood and intention of everything you shoot
* Managing your image files efficiently
* Editing your images for professional results

Category :
Thanks for downloading Pc Magazine Digital Slr Photography Solutions :
Like Reply
[Image: GYeVEUti_o.jpg]
Poultry Science 5th Edition
pdf | 137.74 MB | Author :Administrator

Book Description :

Poultry production continues to make tremendous advances. This thoroughly revised fifth edition of Scanes' seminal, comprehensive text presents students and professionals alike with valuable, research-based material relevant to all stages of a poultry career. Areas covered include global and commercial poultry production; poultry business organization; and production of meat chickens (broilers), turkeys, eggs, ducks, geese, game birds, and other poultry. Other chapters cover the fundamental science behind production: poultry biology, genetics, behavior, diseases/health, housing, ventilation, and processing. New or greatly expanded sections cover biosecurity; poultry stress/welfare; feed additives; food safety; incubation; controlling pests; poultry waste and environmental issues; brooding; and organic, free-range, and niche poultry production. "Points for Discussion" and "Deeper Dive" sections highlight key examples and provide further context and empirical data for critical areas in poultry production, giving students a first-hand look at issues in both small and large operations. The book concludes with an in-depth, invaluable chapter on applying for internships and positions for the start of a successful career.

Category :
Thanks for downloading Poultry Science 5th Edition :
Like Reply
[Image: bEr9x8v1_o.jpg]
A Single Mom Sweet, Short and - Elsie James
epub | 127.58 KB | English | Author :Elsie James

Book Description :

A Single Mom is a sweet, short, and steamy insta-love story with a strong, curvy heroine and a smoking hot hero. It is the third in the Lumberjack Lagoon series.

Heidi
I never planned on being a single mom. Between solo-parenting and working as a barista, life is exhausting.
But the opportunity to send my son to a lumberjack camp is one I just can't pass up.
When a smoldering lumberjack offers to lighten my load, I decide I like him a latte.
He's charming, chivalrous, and makes me want to harvest his timber.
But can I trust that he will be there when the going gets tough?

Ewen
Working at our town's logging operation, I always felt a bit out of place.
But when I am appointed to a new position as the director of our youth division, things start to click.
When a sexy barista brings her son to my camp, everything gets log jammed.
Heidi is curvy, strong, and makes me wonder where she's bean all my life.
But can I convince her that she can count on me?

This is the third book in the Lumberjack Lagoon series. As always, there are no cliffhangers and a guaranteed happily ever after. This book is for anyone looking to escape for an hour or two with a sweet romance and a steamy sex scene.

```````````````````````````````````````````````````

"A love story that does not disappoint." 5-Star Review
"I enjoyed this fun, flirty, sizzling romance." 5-Star Review
"Bravo Ms. James! I can't wait for the next!" 5-Star Review
"Looking to escape reality for a little while? This is a great way to do just that." 5-Star Review

Category :
Thanks for downloading A Single Mom Sweet, Short and - Elsie James :
Like Reply
[Image: kIjpuozU_o.jpg]
Brock An MC Romance (Black Rea - Trent Jordan
epub | 423.46 KB | English | Author :Trent Jordan | 2020 | TJ Creations

Book Description :

Blackwings MC: The Complete Series

This series features hot, Alpha bikers and their feisty women. Each story is packed full of action, mystery, suspense, and steamy romance.

Book One: Dash

Book Two: Duke

Book Three: Phoenix

Book Four: Carbon

Book Five: Shaker

Book Six: Badger

Five full length books and one novella.

Adult Content Warning: This book is intended for readers 18 years and older due to explicit language, sexual content, and violence.

Category :
Thanks for downloading Brock An MC Romance (Black Rea - Trent Jordan :
Like Reply
[Image: GvSKtthc_o.jpg]
Remember Mercy A Second Chance - Ginny Sterling
epub | 336.75 KB | English | Author :Ginny Sterling

Book Description :

Annika Smithson is on a mission of mercy as a midwife. In this foreign world, surrounded by her mother's people, the need for help was the same no matter the language. She finds herself in a world on the brink of war. As she helps deliver a child, the emotions rolling within her handsome protector makes her heart ache for the shattered soldier.

Joel Parker is devastated. Losing a friend and coworker under his watch was more than he could bear. Everything in him wanted to tear the world around him asunder to find Tobin, assuaging the guilt festering within him. The nightmares would never stop, nor could he ever forgive himself. So how can the breathtaking and mysterious woman before him justify being so kind as to help the enemy?

Can seeing the world through Annika's kind eyes bring a deeper understanding and reminder of what they are fighting for? Could finding forgiveness within himself open his heart to a chance at love? Will she be able to love the man before her, tasked with the hardest job of all?

These standalone sweet, clean romances follow a team of soldiers that were once stationed in Afghanistan, bound by friendship. They can be read alone but if you read them together, their stories are so much richer.

Category :
Thanks for downloading Remember Mercy A Second Chance - Ginny Sterling :
Like Reply
[Image: hz7y9VuV_o.jpg]
She's Mine Now - Parker, Weston
mobi | 706.33 KB | Author :Parker, Weston | 2020 | BrixBaxter Publishing

Book Description :

He's known as Doctor Sexy. Great. Just what I need.

As a single mom, I'm concerned about my little girl and rebuilding my life.

My ex is a piece of work, and I ain't talking about art.

I've sworn off men for forever, even while facing the wedding fever that's spilling over from my best friend's wedding.

But there's something about the doc. He's way more than he appears to be.

And he cares about his patients and his staff.

*Eye roll* Nope. Seriously. He's a billionaire from some invention, but he's not interested in sipping drinks on a beach.

He's fully dedicated to saving lives and helping people.

At least that's the story on the street.

I'm just working hard not to fall for his good looks or wicked smile.

Surprisingly, the sparks between us could light up a New Year's skyline.

Against my better judgment, I find myself loving his attention.

My ex, however, does not.

When blo come to blo, my hot doc isn't backing down.

He's got one message for my past mistake-she's mine now.

Yes. Yes, I am.

Every good girl deserves a bad boy. ~ Weston

Category :
Thanks for downloading She's Mine Now - Parker, Weston :
Like Reply
[Image: CxoREs1g_o.jpg]
The B-Side - B Harmony
epub | 475.14 KB | English | Author :Harmony, B.

Book Description :

Chance

When I read the roommate wanted ad, I thought my sister was encouraging me to live with an insane person. As it turns out, he isn't insane, he's sexy and one hundred percent my type. Living with him will be the ultimate test of my self control.
When the combination of our love of music and my overwhelming need to take care of him meets jealousy, sparks fly. His heart may be damaged, but nothing is beyond repair.
Now all I have to do is convince him that I'm in this for the long haul, not just this moment.

Tyler
I may look like the happy-go-lucky gay guy with a big smile and more punny tees than one person should probably own. But it's just a shield to protect my heart, the one that has been torn apart by the people who were meant to love me most. The last thing I'm willing to do is risk the tattered shreds on my new-straight-roommate. Sure, he's sexy as sin and has a love of music that rivals my own, but all that is just grounds for a new friendship. Nothing more. Right?
Yet, every moment we spend together tests a little bit more of my self control. When it turns out my roommate is not as straight as I once thought, I have to decide if this is one playlist I should listen to.
Will we have our own love song, or will this just be another broken-hearted ballad?

The B-Side is a low-angst, roommmates-to-lovers, MM Romance novel. Featuring punny t-shirts for every occasion, killer playlists, meddling family and friends, and a happily-ever-after.

Category :
Thanks for downloading The B-Side - B Harmony :
Like Reply
[Image: 79mLNcqG_o.jpg]
Ain't No Place for No Heroes (T - Taylor Lee
mobi | 1.97 MB | Author :Taylor Lee | 2020 | idesire

Book Description :

A Royal Pain...
The illegitimate daughter of a prince and a notorious courtesan, Lucia has been confined to schools and convents for most of her life. But that hasn't stopped her from causing one scandal after another. Exasperated, her royal father decides that his exquisite hellion of a daughter must be married immediately. And Sir Ian Moore, Britain's most proper diplomat, is the perfect man to choose her a groom.
Diplomacy, not matchmaker, is Ian's forte, but he vo to get Lucia married off as soon as possible so that he may return to his real duties. Yet, despite an abundance of very eager, worthwhile candidates, none is a match for Lucia's spirit and fire. And the more time Ian spends with the infuriating beauty, the more reluctant he is to marry her off. Could it be that he has already found Lucia the perfect husband...and it is Ian himself?

Category :
Thanks for downloading Ain't No Place for No Heroes (T - Taylor Lee :
Like Reply
[Image: ze27YhnO_o.jpg]
Billie and the Russian Beast Theodora Taylor
epub | 203.68 KB | English | Author :Theodora Taylor | Rom Tell That

Book Description :

Cheslav Rustanov doesn't play to win. He plays to conquer.

I'm a boring accountant who kno better than to make deals with the devil. But when Cheslav Rustanov demand's five no-holds-barred days with my body in exchange for my brother's debt, that's exactly what I do.

"You are stubborn," he notes. "This will be fun."

"Maybe for you," I answer.

"For both of us," he says. Then he steps closer. Way, way, too close. "This is my promise."

Hmm, it looks like I'm in more trouble than I bargained for. Can I make it through these five days without losing my pride...or my heart?

READER NOTE: Make sure to check out all of the stories in this ultra-modern, special quarantine take on some of your favorite fairytales:

CYNDA AND THE CITY DOCTOR
BILLIE AND THE RUSSIAN BEAST
GOLDIE AND THE THREE BEARS
REINA AND THE HEAVY METAL PRINCE

Category :
Thanks for downloading Billie and the Russian Beast Theodora Taylor :
Like Reply
[Image: p38NSymH_o.jpg]
D mn Near Perfect (Cougars & Cu - Nancy Fraser
epub | 177.47 KB | English | Author :Nancy Fraser | Books From a Romantic's Heart Publishing

Book Description :

Joining the ranks of The Life-Changing Magic of Not Giving a F*ck, The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck, You Are a Badas*, and F*ck Feelings comes this refreshing, BS-free, self-empowerment guide that offers an honest, no-nonsense, tough-love approach to help you move past self-imposed limitations.

Are you tired of feeling fu*ked up? If you are, Gary John Bishop has the answer. In this straightforward handbook, he gives you the tools and advice you need to demolish the slag weighing you down and become the truly unfu*ked version of yourself. ''Wake up to the miracle you are,'' he directs. ''Here's what you've forgotten: You're a fu*king miracle of being.'' It isn't other people that are standing in your way, it isn't even your circumstances that are blocking your ability to thrive, it's yourself and the negative self-talk you keep telling yourself.

In Unfu*k Yourself, Bishop leads you through a series of seven assertions:

I am willing.
I am wired to win.
I got this.
I embrace the uncertainty.
I am not my thoughts; I am what I do.
I am relentless.
I expect nothing and accept everything.

Lead the life you were meant to have-Unfu*k Yourself.

Category :
Thanks for downloading D mn Near Perfect (Cougars & Cu - Nancy Fraser :
Like Reply
[Image: UaHbvJAp_o.jpg]
Ravage A Paranormal Reverse Ha - Lacey Carter Andersen
epub | 202.25 KB | English | Author :Lacey Carter Andersen | Phoenix Press LLC

Book Description :

A full-of-fire, witty divorcée starting over. A grumpy, rock-throwing Irish neighbor and a cape wearing butler acting as the world's worst life coaches. It's a future she never could've imagined.

" It's got a less intense, more hilarity True Blood vibe. It's funny, it's insanely captivating and it's just so fun." -- dreesbookshelf ★★★★★

" Incredibly relatable for midlife and older and so dang fun!" ★★★★★

A Kindle Store Top 10 Bestseller!
#1 Paranormal Romance#1 Women's Fantasy Fiction
#1 Werewolf Shifter Romance
#1 Witches & Wizards Romance
#1 Fantasy Romance 
"Happily Ever After" wasn't supposed to come with a do-over option. But when my husband of twenty years packs up and heads for greener pastures and my son leaves for college, that's exactly what my life becomes.

Do-over.

This time, though, I plan to do things differently. Age is just a number, after all, and at forty I'm ready to carve my own path.

Eager for a fresh start, I make a somewhat unorthodox decision and move to a tiny town in the Sierra foothills. I'll be taking care of a centuries old house that called to me when I was a kid. It's just temporary, I tell myself. It'll just be for a while.

That is, until I learn what the house really is, something I never could've imagined.

Thankfully forty isn't too old to start an adventure, because that's exactly what I do. A very dangerous adventure that will change my life forever. I have a chance to start again, and this time, I make the rules.

A hot new series and genre celebrating midlife and older women who crave a little adventure by USA Today Bestselling author K.F. Breene. Perfect for fans of Shannon Mayer, Jana DeLeon, Darynda Jones, Robin Peterman, Elizabeth Hunter and Denise Grover Swank.

Category :
Thanks for downloading Ravage A Paranormal Reverse Ha - Lacey Carter Andersen :
Like Reply
[Image: LmxOOzH6_o.jpg]
Take Me Completely (Cockpit Ser - C Lesbirel
epub | 355.73 KB | English | Author :C. Lesbirel, Britney Bell

Book Description :

Chase's memory just went out the window.

Chase doesn't remember falling off the roof. He doesn't remember hitting his head. He doesn't, in fact, remember anything. He wakes up in a hospital room and suddenly has to learn his whole life all over again . . . starting with his own name.

He kno he's Chase. But who is Chase? When he gets back to school, he sees that different kids have very different reactions to his return.

Some kids treat him like a hero. Some kids are clearly afraid of him.

One girl in particular is so angry with him that she pours her frozen yogurt on his head the first chance she gets.

Pretty soon, it's not only a question of who Chase is -- it's a question of who he was . . . and who he's going to be.

From the #1 bestselling author of Swindle and Slacker, Restart is the spectacular story of a kid with a messy past who has to figure out what it means to get a clean start.

Category :
Thanks for downloading Take Me Completely (Cockpit Ser - C Lesbirel :
Like Reply
[Image: Rapuizcl_o.jpg]
Beautiful A dark and sweet, mo - Leigh Hatchmann
epub | 409.67 KB | English | Author :Leigh Hatchmann, A.K. Leigh

Book Description :

A #1 Amazon Charts bestseller and Prime Reading's most read book of 2018.
In this multimillion-copy bestselling series from #1 Wall Street Journal bestselling author Melinda Leigh, former prosecutor Morgan Dane faces the most personal-and deadly-case of her lifetime.
After the devastating loss of her husband in Iraq, Morgan Dane returns to Scarlet Falls, seeking the comfort of her hometown. Now, surrounded by family, she's finally found peace and a promising career opportunity-until her babysitter is killed and her neighbor asks her to defend his son, Nick, who stands accused of the murder.
Tessa was the ultimate girl next door, and the community is outraged by her death. But Morgan has known Nick for years and can't believe he's guilty, despite the damning evidence stacked against him. She asks her friend Lance Kruger, an ex-cop turned private eye, for help. Taking on the town, the security officer, and a zealous DA, Morgan and Lance plunge into the investigation, determined to find the real killer. But as they uncover secrets that rock the community, they become targets for the madman hiding in plain sight.

Category :
Thanks for downloading Beautiful A dark and sweet, mo - Leigh Hatchmann :
Like Reply
[Image: fXf7Vikv_o.jpg]
Cabin of Obsession A Mountain - Ella Cooper
epub | 459.38 KB | English | Author :Ella Cooper

Book Description :

An Alpha Mountain Man and Feisty Woman Second Chance Steamy Romance

I break the shackles of pain, if you are to be my light...

Liam
She is a breath of fresh air, an anomaly in my work of fixed patterns, dark scowl and long since buried stone cold heart. If she can make that heart beat again, then she is all I need.

Jenny
He speaks words with eyes that his lips deny, tells much with his touch even when his actions contradict them, but his body never lies when it comes into contact with mine. He wants me just as much as I want him, all he has to do is admit it.

This is a Steamy, Short and Sweet Mountain Man Romance Story. No Cliffhangers. Cabin of Obsession is the fourth and final story in the Wild Alpha Series. Find yourself intrigued and captivated by these rugged Mountain Men in their second chance to love journey. Each book can be read as a standalone.
Grab your copy today!

Category :
Thanks for downloading Cabin of Obsession A Mountain - Ella Cooper :
Like Reply
[Image: D5eDuU_o.jpg]
Dean A Love Lake Blue Collar B - Carly Keene
epub | 132.02 KB | English | Author :Carly Keene

Book Description :

Rule #1: No hot guys.
It might sound ridiculous. I get it. It kind of was, but college was supposed to be my sanctuary. It was my place to start over. The rumors, the whispers, and the jealousy I endured through high school would all be gone.
No one would know me at college.

Rule #2: No drama.
I'd major in pre-law. I'd make a few loyal friends. Everything would be easy-breezy. No one was going to use me or hurt me. I wouldn't let them.

Rule #3: New year. New place. New me.

Right?
Wrong.
And all because of Shay Coleman.

Football captain and quarterback, he was the big guy on campus. The cocky guy in my political science class with a smirk.

I hated him on sight . . .
. . . and he was about to break all my rules.

Hate To Love You is a full-length standalone.
There are elements that deal with the dark side of college.

Category :
Thanks for downloading Dean A Love Lake Blue Collar B - Carly Keene :
Like Reply
[Image: H2jW17gA_o.jpg]
Deliver Me from Evil (The Men o - Adelaide Forrest
epub | 128.62 KB | English | Author :Adelaide Forrest

Book Description :

A sudden departure. A story decades in the making.
The chaotic but happy equilibrium of the Nightingale family is thrown into disarray when Cecily-whose children can't remember her ever being remotely spontaneous-disappears to a Greek island with no warning or explanation.
Her reasons for doing something so out of character are a total mystery to her three daughters, high-powered executive Felicity, unfulfilled GP Julia and organised mother-of-five Lily. What connection could she possibly have with Kefalonia?
But Cecily has gone to continue a story she thought ended decades ago-one that could have a huge impact on her family. And when she returns, she'll have to tell them the truth.
Will Cecily be able to hold her family together once she reveals her big secret? And might she discover that she's not the only one with a story to tell?

Category :
Thanks for downloading Deliver Me from Evil (The Men o - Adelaide Forrest :
Like Reply
[Image: cgL6VU1S_o.jpg]
Enchanted Passion (The Protecto - Toya Richardson
epub | 217.06 KB | English | Author :Toya Richardson

Book Description :

Luna loves her new life within the Protector community. There's only one problem, she hadn't expected to discover a deep connection with an Elemental.
Rhys's heart has been captured by a beautiful witch, but something within is holding him back. It's almost as if there's an invisible barrier between them, preventing any deep emotions from surfacing.
Luna experiences an horrific vision relating to their coven. Both she and her mother need to return to their homeland of Romania, where a ritual must be performed to set their souls free. A nightmare from her past reappears, leaving Luna's life hanging in the balance. Luna must face the obstacles in her way if she and Rhys have a chance of a happy ever after.

Category :
Thanks for downloading Enchanted Passion (The Protecto - Toya Richardson :
Like Reply
[Image: hoDmw1xD_o.jpg]
COLTON (Lancaster Ranch Cowboys - Kate Tilney
epub | 141.72 KB | English | Author :Kate Tilney

Book Description :

A strong, silent cowboy and the curvy girl next door become friends with benefits and the prospect of more on Lancaster Ranch, in the foothills of the Grand Tetons.

Leah
It's been one thing after another since I left Chicago to follow my boss as she sets up a new law practice in Wyoming. The latest snafu? I forgot to pick up sugar at the store, and I have to get this cake in the oven. Like a total cliche, I go next door to borrow a cup of sugar.

And when I meet the handsome cowboy who lives there, I want more than a cup of sugar. I want him.

Colton
Ever since my ex-girlfriend left, I've been leery of city girls. But the knock-out woman who moved in next door is hard to ignore. Especially when she proposes we itch a scratch and become friends with benefits.

But what starts out with no strings, soon gro into more. Should I keep this casual? Or should I win her heart?

Lancaster Ranch Cowboys is a standalone series of short, instalove romances featuring strong, take-charge heroes out to save their land and the sassy, curvy women who love them. Read COLTON if you enjoy adventure, friendship, and a guaranteed happily ever after. NO CLIFFHANGERS! NO CHEATING!

Category :
Thanks for downloading COLTON (Lancaster Ranch Cowboys - Kate Tilney :
Like Reply
[Image: SSbTWzFf_o.jpg]
Escaped A Supernatural Prison - Jessica Lynch
epub | 374.83 KB | English | Author :Jessica Lynch

Book Description :

[b]I didn't mean to cross over into Faerie.  It was an accident.  And now... now I'm on the run.

[/b]
I thought my situation couldn't get any worse. After a vindictive Seelie noble has me thrown in jail for refusing to be his pet, I figured life behind iron bars was as bad as it could get.
And then I met my cellmate.
Rys is... complicated. A former guard in the Fae Queen's court, his betrayal landed him in Siúcra with me.  When it comes out that I'm actually his fated mate, his ffrindau, I can hardly believe it. I belong in the human world with my boyfriend. Rys has no intention of ever leaving our cell, with or without me.
Fate has a funny sense of humor, though. Too bad neither of us are laughing.

There's only one way to get out of Siúcra with your head still attached. You have to sacrifice something you don't think you can live without. I gave up my promise ring and everything it means.
Rys gave up me.
Now I'm lost in Faerie-again. The Seelie who bought me at the Faerie market wants me back. The prison guards won't stop until I'm back behind bars. And Rys...before too long, it becomes clear that fate has other plans for us.

Turns out that both of our sacrifices were in vain, and now I'm in even more trouble than before.

**Escaped is the second book in an exciting new Fae series by the author of Touched by the FaeFeaturing a directionally-challenged, mouthy human heroine, the scarred Light Fae who'd rather stay in jail, and their quest to save Faerie together-well, once they break out of Siúcra, that is.
Because each story leads directly into the next until the conclusion in the third and final book, please be aware that there are cliffhangers. Elle and Rys's complete story is finished with Freed.

Category :
Thanks for downloading Escaped A Supernatural Prison - Jessica Lynch :
Like Reply