Fantasy Actress Roleplays
Shweta tiwari – Mummy bani Business-woman
plz post this story with pics
[+] 1 user Likes Qwerty2525's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Brother....Give bigger update on Ramya...
Like Reply
Sara Ali khan bro
Like Reply
Bro update pls
[+] 1 user Likes Gurumoorthi's post
Like Reply
fantastic narration by author with superb pics and edit?
Like Reply
Part - 12

Next day after evening walk, they both sat on the same bench under the tree. They were sitting very close to each other touching their bodies with each other just like young lovers.

Krishan Kumar asked, "Ramya, how about your breasts? Any reaction or burning sensation in the skin?"

"No, nothing, it is normal, "replied Ramya.

"Thank God! you are escaped from a poisonous reaction because of the proper precaution of removal of the legs and immediate applying of the ointment, "said Krishan Kumar.

Then he said again, "Do you know about a deadly disease women suffer from at your age? That is Breast cancer. Luckily, there is no symptom of breast cancer in you."

"How did you know?" asked Ramya.

"Yesterday, while applying ointment to your breasts, I could not find any lump," he said.

"Ohhhhhhh!" exclaimed Ramya.

"Another thing, I must compliment. At this age of yours, you have maintained your breasts nicely. I have never seen such beautiful breasts which are not at all sagging." Said Krishan Kumar.

Ramya felt very shy, pleased and proud and replied smilingly, "Thank you, those are natural, and I have done nothing to maintain them."

Then their topic of discussion resumed where they left last evening about sex after becoming a widow or widower.

[Image: aVql5Y772p1A--F9ec_646_AxlENvNtQNd3gquXa...BJaP9XJa-J]

"If your wife dies or leaves, and as a man, you take too long before remarrying, they start questioning you. People asked me when I would get married after the death of my wife. If you remarry immediately, you will be frowned upon. It will be like you were just waiting for your wife to die to get another lady," explained Krishan Kumar

Krishan Kumar further said, "My sex drive had always been high, but after not having sex a year and a half post-loss, I made up for it by having a physical relationship with a young widow of my office. There was lots of meaningless sex with her which I would never have chosen previously. I knew I was not ready to date or be in a relationship so I tried a more casual approach. I have never done this before. At first, I was horrified at my behaviour, but came to realize if it's mutually beneficial than I am good with casual. In my pre-widower life, I would never have considered this and let's just say that I made a very casual move for sex only. I couldn't care less if I ever have sex again. I'm fine with that. I do miss the physical touch sometimes, but massage therapy, yoga and meditation take care of that. I have no interest. I no longer feel pretty or attractive, and have no desire at all to have sex. I used to have sex three times a day sometimes, but since my spouse's death, and break up of my relationship with office lady, I can't even think it now. I am almost 10 years out of it, and I feel so repulsed that I don't think I could even get off if I try with someone else. It's weird. I just feel dead on every level. (Literally, he was telling lies to Ramya when he had already impregnated her own daughter Anushka)

Ramya said, "Women are different and they handle issues to do with sex differently. But at the end of the day, a good number of them handle their issues based on what society expects of them, not necessarily what their hearts and bodies want. Faith says that there are women who will start sleeping with different men as a way of dealing with the loss or trying to fill the void the husband left. Some, withdraw and focus on their children. It's the way they react. But women have to understand that society is selfish and it's usually best to follow your heart, as long as you can handle the backlash. "

Krishan Kumar stressed his argument, "I' am surprised and fail to understand why society is totally indiscriminate towards re-marriage, relationship and sex of a widow when there are no strings attached to her. As a woman, it's frowned upon but... why? She is always safe and take care of herself so why can't she enjoy sex with someone she just met."

She said, "There is no right or wrong way in this matter. It's just a journey and we all have to find our way"

Krishan Kumar was looking down on her, and couldn't help notice the cleavage showing from his line of sight as her blouse was low neck, and her saree pallu was off her shoulders as she sat down before him. Her tits looked really big so fair, and he could see those big soft pairs of tits in the dim light of the park. She was also staring directly at his erected cock under his shot.

Ramya could already feel slight sexual tension between them from that moment on. The heartbeats, the goose bumps, the touch of the fingers when they kept their hands on the seat at the same time. He had his hands wrapped around her. She could feel his breath on the back of her neck.

She was enjoying it. They again talked for an hour. She would bend her body over his shoulder every time making sure he could smell her.

[Image: 6SDZ7t3DKq-X7q0GlhRP1wLcmN2xeph2-5UWPzKO...ibCh-aCX7B]

He, on the other hand was constantly touching her on her thighs as they laughed on stupid jokes. He was sweating. She liked the tiny droplets of sweat dripping down his temple to the inside his shirt, and she was inhaling his sweat smell deeply inside her nostrils. At one point, when they were laughing too hard, he started tickling her. She was very ticklish, and started jumping like a spider. He was all over her by now. Both laughing uncontrollably.

Her boobs were touching his firm body, his chest was strong and this time she could feel his thing too. Oh, dear God!

She pretended she felt nothing except the tickling.

Their legs were intertwined, and his body was touching her. His lips inches apart from her. Then he suddenly stopped, with his face right in front of her, one of his hands on her back and one hand putting a strand of her hair behind her ear, he didn't say anything and just stared at her with his killer eyes.

Ramya: "What?"

Krishan Kumar: "Nothing... You are beautiful."

She blushed.

He brought his lips closer but didn't kiss. He had it written on his face, "Shall I?"

Previously she had told him that politeness turned her on. That she liked

domination but only after asking for the permission.

Ramya: "What are you thinking?"

Krishan Kumar: "Thinking... Thinking of kissing you."

Ramya: "Are you sure? Would it be right?"

Krishan Kumar: "I don't know. But I want to. Do you want me to?"

Yes, but Ramya didn't say anything. Her heartbeat became faster. She could feel him already. She was wondering if he knew what he had done to her down there. She started breathing heavily now. But still just staring at him.

Ramya: "Should you? I think it will be wonderful."

Ramya melted.

Ramya: "Then what are you waiting for?"

And the gap vanished. His lips were on her and they kissed like crazy.

He placed his hand on her thighs, and rubbed them. She got very excited. He could feel the heat of her body radiating beside him. Even she was pretty excited. Next, he started to feel her breasts lightly over her blouse. He knew that she had no bra beneath her blouse. He started to make small circles on her nipples above the blouse. She was very excited and so was he. He took her hand and placed in on his throbbing dick. She pressed it hard. He felt an unknown pleasure through his body. Wow, there really was a big difference between pressing your dick yourself and had somebody else to do it. Then he started to press her breasts slowly while she continued to love his dick over his track suit.

[Image: nNVzwoZEa9cWMgTIgmpzWXhSqQPNKBqTmrhfa9tF...oo94-LU9mc]

Her hand was touching against his cock. His cock was starting to grow. In fact, it was getting hard.

Ramya noticed but politely carried on. He tried to adjust himself slightly hoping not to make things worse but relieve the strain.

"Are you ok?" he asked.

"Erm...sorry," was all she could murmur trying to hide her embarrassment.

"Don't be ashamed" Krishan Kumar reassured, glancing up at her. She looked away, but she carried on, and the dick got harder and the strain grew in his tracksuit.

"Let me adjust you" he suggested and unzipped his tracksuit. As he did this, his big naked cock sprang out. It was sticking straight out about inches away from the side of her face. Oh shit! She stopped and stared.

"Oh, my God! it is so huge and at this age it is so thick looks so cute and so hard " was all he heard her say.

Then, together in perfect coordination, he turned a few degrees to point his swollen cock at her, and she turned her head in its direction. They both swivelled to a point where her face was directly in front of his cock head. Time was seemingly frozen.

He didn't remember thinking or doing anything. What he did remember was her mouth opening, her tongue licking her lips slightly and her head moving forward the last remaining few inches that separated them. Her eyes were staring at his cock head, and she moved her lips over it. Her mouth opened wider, and her lips slipped over the whole shaft, and kept on slipping until more than half of his nine inches hard cock was buried completely in her mouth. It felt so warm but he was too shocked to realise what was happening. He didn't thrust and for a moment just remained there frozen with his cock in her mouth. He remembered her licking it, and sliding her lips along it. She just sorts of held it in her mouth, and sucked.

"Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh," he was moaning. He felt as if he was in heaven.

[Image: EKDTOAx9ec18_YoLjimIjrpNsnEaZCAAv8M_vrdC...4ZxIBXZndl]

His dream woman, mother of Anushka whom he had impregnated was sucking his big dick like a whore.

Within a few seconds, as if from nowhere, he came and shot his load. She held her sucking position, and swallowed it all. As she was doing this, his attention was drawn to her body. The curve of her ass resting on her ankles as she knelt before him looked really nice. Her nipples were hard and were sticking through the fabric of the white blouse. Sliding her mouth off his cock, she stood up and smiled. She put a finger to her mouth to signal him to keep quiet.

"Our little secret should be within us, and nobody should know it," she whispered and licked her lips lightly.

He reached out to touch her right tit, but she grabbed his arm, "What are you doing?" The surprise in her voice was clear.

He kept trying to touch her but then she just hugged him to stop.

"Sometimes things happen on the spur of the moment, let us not get too carried away," she said in ice voice.

The calmness in her voice was familiar and reassuring. He tried to pull away from her embrace but she held on knowing that the only safe distance was right up close where he couldn't touch her.

Krishan Kumar moved his arms around her and hugged her. Her body was a lovely size and shape, and felt warm and soft. He could feel his cock touching the material on her saree, and this made it go hard. He tried to press it against her at the same time as hugging her, but she released him, and stepped back. She straightened her blouse, pulled her saree up, and adjusted it to cover her body.

Ramya said, "You're my best friend. What I did was wrong and I'm sorry it happened. I'd be really grateful if we can both just forget about it. No one needs to know anything. I'm a widow, and not only a mother but a grandmother also. What happened between us was only due to momentary excitement, and I regret and repent for it. Again, I am sorry for this. I want to leave now."

[Image: M1dXOHiIMFUnR_bkd1ESpuL2QukSbWwQdqwKdPl9...EYIdLiC7dG]

Together they walked towards the Apartment. No talk, no conversation, a complete silence prevailed over them till they reached the flat.

Krishan Kumar also repented very much that night. He thought she was a virtuous lady, and she might be starved for sex so many years since her becoming a widow, and in an intimate moment with him, she was aroused, and the things happened. But later on, she might be conscious of what she had done and repented. His dream of fucking her got shattered.
All content are copied from INTERNET. if any one have object i will remove the content. This is a work of fiction.This stories and pics are not my own. copied from Internet .  Please find Index in 1st Page.
Visit our  Actress roleplay
[+] 2 users Like Krishan202's post
Like Reply
Ramya was running her fingers through his hair, and had her neck bent back staring at the ceiling. "Let your tongue explore every fold, just concentrate on the lips for now, Ohhh...Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh...that's right, My Krishan"

When he let his tongue explore between her slit a little, the folds opened up. Ramya spread her legs even wider. Her heavy breasts were dangling out, and it was a sight to watch her moaning in lust and pleasure.

He ran his tongue across her pussy, and enjoyed the sensation of the smooth skin giving way beside her slit. Then Krishan Kumar widened the inner lips of her cunt with the tips of his fingers of both hands, parted it, and inserted his tongue inside her pinkish red wall of her cunt hole. He began sucking on her clit, now almost twice its normal size. He easily slipped one, then two and finally three fingers inside her very wet and very hot vagina. As he sucked and licked her clit while finger-fucking Ramya, she had her hands on the sides of his head pulling his face into her pussy.

[Image: uFC4PBrjJ2LUC3UTvFSgdF3AuL9w3-afm_eqaHMz...popNbTfFUi]

Ramya grabbed the back of his head, and pressed his face down into her, "Ohhhhh, lick my clit" she said as she let out a shutter, pulling his head up to the top of her slit.

He ran his tongue all around and then found the spot where she jumped as he hit it.

"Yes, Ohhh ...slowly, that's it, ... oh... God... I haven't eaten like this in years" Ramya said.

She was moaning loudly as her orgasm closed in on her. She let out a scream as she came. She was pulling his face into her pussy wildly as he felt a rush of liquid from her pussy. This time, the orgasm was very huge. Ramya kept on screaming, "Yes, ...Yes, ... Yes...Krishan...Krishan...Krishan."

Ramya climaxed with a loud "Ahhhhh."

She pushed her pelvis into his face, grinding her clit on his lips as her orgasm took hold. He had never experienced an orgasm so violent; her whole body shook and jerked. Finally, after a full minute, she calmed down, released his head, and opened her eyes.

After a brief interval, Krishan Kumar again started licking inside her clit after slurping all the cunt juices. He let his tongue explore some more.

"Ohh, ... Yes, right there...Krishan" Ramya said as he slid his tongue down to the base of her slit.

"Lick me right there, above my asshole," she cried.

As he did this, he felt a rush of warm liquid stream out from her love hole.

"Oh God, don't stop that, keep on sucking my Goddamn pussy," Ramya screamed as he made little circles around the little bump that was her clit.
[Image: cN3CcYTI7PEb8bj8-2HLejCkT6XYmbk8xWEFlz1N...jHhM7BXsvp]

"Suck on it gently, Now, Krishan," Ramya said as she ran her hands across his hair again.

"MMmmm...yes... yes...yes," she moaned as he did this.

He was working across the folds of skin inside his mouth with his tongue, and started to press his head down on her with her hands again. He began to recognize the difference in texture between the smooth clit and the slightly rougher clitoral hood. As he sucked it all in his mouth, he probed her clit with the end of his tongue.

Screaming out his name, and thrashing her legs around, she began to grunt, "Oh, God, another, another one ... oh yes, don't stop sucking... keep going, ... keep going, suck it, lick me, make me cum again, ... nowwwwww ahhhhhh."

After that one, she relaxed her hands from the death grip she had on him and gently pulled him up towards her. He slid up her body, feeling the wetness between her legs slide across his chest, then his belly. "That was a really, really good one, Krishan," she said. "You want to fuck me now?"

Ramya reached down and pushed on his shorts "Take them off quickly now" she ordered.

[Image: SnH_QvGyE6GY92KIY_WaooyKtZAACUOx5QfCdOpQ...03oLZIwvf0]

As he did so, she grabbed his cock, and put it at the entrance to her pussy. "I need you inside me, now," she said, "Just put it in, I'm about to cum again."

Ramya said as he felt his cock slip into her in one quick motion.

"Oh God, yes ...yes, I wanted to suck on you first and make this last, but I can't wait. Just fuck me now quickly ... I'm Cumming ... Oh God...yessssssssss... you are making me cum again. Don't move, just hold it in deep inside," she screamed.

Now his horny Ramya was totally naked underneath him and was looking like a sex Goddess.

[Image: iUxa8idqbgSSVCq4SqOXf97QTE43Y2JS8KCSFl31...f-p8RhzYKi]

He could hardly believe what he was hearing from the mouth of a widow of 50 years, thirsty for sex for the last 10 years, and till now had already multi orgasms. He sat up on his haunches and grasped the shaft of his cock, and swiped it up and down her open cleft coming to rest at her dark opening. With two fingers, he pressed down on his cock, and watched in amazement as her vagina dilated and admitted him.
"I like how your cock feels inside me, Krishan," she said. "Your cock is a monster, too much bigger than my husband. You can't cum inside me because I'm in fertile period"

[Image: 0VLnbCvL6rIWVmZwTbj7MG6e9XskKJ2xUmVppM8W...394N3p_r0f]

"Okay," Krishan Kumar replied, and began to stroke in and out of Ramya's tight, but slick pussy. She had her legs around his waist and was curling her pussy up against his gentle thrusts. After a few minutes, he could feel her legs and butt jerking. There was no barrier whatsoever between his bloated purple head and the entrance to her fertile womb.

She could feel his cock head nudging her cervix with each thrust. She was in the middle of her cycle, and highly fertile, and Krishan Kumar was ready enough to get her pregnant.

Urgently, she whispered, "Krishan, be careful...it is the right time of the month for me...do you understand?

"Uhhhhh," he just grunted.

"Make sure you pull out in time!" she insisted, "I am not protected."
All content are copied from INTERNET. if any one have object i will remove the content. This is a work of fiction.This stories and pics are not my own. copied from Internet .  Please find Index in 1st Page.
Like Reply
Then he closed his mouth over her, stifling any reply from her with his mouth and tongue. Then he increased his tempo, she felt he had no intention of pulling out at all. May be her words might have increased her fire of sex more. Emptying his balls in a widow woman's baby hole had to be an idea of his parenting. Suddenly, she was struggling under him, bucking and squirming, as she tried to push him out before he shot his load right in there.

[Image: 4CLPB6swyQkw1AbRNl7stWtagL2AZ4Jd4ZDSQza2...iDFn866u2a]

But as the wonderful feeling increased, she could not resist humping back at the stiff thickness shoving and fucking inside her until she came. She told herself, "I will get him out in time." She moaned with joy as intense pleasure rising up from between her legs. She passionately welcomed each thrust, and her fingernails dug into his shoulders.

She rhythmically began grabbing and pulling at his grunting, trembling body, and as the pleasure increased more, the stronger her legs locked around his waist, allowing him to push deeper and deeper. His thrust quickened, and he grabbed her hips tightly, and his body stiffened, grinding firmly against her pubic bone to get as deep as he could. Suddenly, she started to come herself, her body shuddered under him and she was too far gone to notice the swelling of his manhood in her love tunnel. She just squealed in delight with the sudden thickness of his velvety head as it kept pumping in her enraptured services.

Then he grunted loudly, and she felt something warm hit her spasming cervix, and her eyes flew open.

[Image: KOJxqyKOaLL5cYxN2k1897NBK2RlXpyvgR90lEIy...4sgHrqZnU1]

Her mind opened, "Ohhhh God! He has come inside me! I am getting creamed!" She tried to push him out of her, but Krishan Kumar on top of her was determined to plant his seed, and instinctively held his spasming cock nestled deep in her fertile womb. Again, she felt the familiar sensation against her cervix as his virile sperm jetted deep inside her womb. With her helplessly lunging hips urging him on, he fiercely kept jabbing away at her with quick short thrust, keeping his spurting cock head tight upon her cervix. To top it all off, when she realised, she was being inseminated, she orgasmed explosively.

She moaned in ecstasy as his warm wetness spread deep in her vagina, feeling the syrupy spurts striking her cervix again and again, demanding entry into her unprotected womb, and her climax left her helpless to stop it. She just humped back at the stiff thickness inside her that throbbed, and spat stream after stream of sperm deep into her cunt. Her thirsty cunt for so many years nursed at his gushing white lava as it kept on squirting love juice into her, spraying her depths with pearly white liquids. Pulse after pulse of his rich virile sperm surged into her belly, where it belonged, filling her fertile womb with fresh rich sperm.

Finally, his balls finished draining into her, and as her throbbing cervix feasted on the last drops from his quivering cock head, he collapsed on top of her, and gave a deep grunt of satisfaction with his big cock still buried deep inside her cunt. As the waves subsided, she lay there catching her breath in a dreamlike state, with his body shivering as it lay spent on her. What had happened did not seem quite real, but when his thickness slowly softened inside her, she came to her senses.

[Image: W6i1Redd4shCCy02oq9UYqvErHDPPJNVDCrwO6Oo...zAzuJUX967]

"Krishan,' she hissed at him, "You old bastard! You came inside me! What if I get pregnant?"

"I hope, "he whispered out of breath, "It will be a boy."

"Krishan! You are crazy!" she sobbed out, "You don't know what you are saying." She looked at him with liquid eyes.

"Don't worry! If the situation arises, I will marry you," he assured her.

Soon they were kissing again. As she savoured his tongue in her mouth, she suddenly felt his dick throbbing inside her cunt, it was going rigid again inside her. Fascinated, she touched his balls, and as he grew thicker, she felt her sheathe tighten around his harden dick. It was a wonderful sensation. She continued caressing his balls, and soon he was completely hard again inside her.

She moaned in delight as she marvelled at his vigour, and she quickly opened her thighs wide again, digging her heels into his buttocks to take his manhood deeper in her. He began to rotate his hips slowly, and her body responded enthusiastically as his dick glided up and down in her slippery sheathe. Her cunt felt even fuller than before. His strokes came faster now, and the base of his big slick cock was grinding deliciously against her cunt. She felt the orgasms flame faring up. His stroking hips ignited a firestorm inside her body. She arched her back, pushing her body up into his to increase the friction against her button, and before she knew it, she was orgasming again, clutching on to him, she bit her lip not to scream as she went over the edge. She just squealed as the sudden ecstasy jolted through her.

Ramya cried out, "Fuck, fuck, fuck, Krishan."

[Image: 7jXFXikO9Ov94nYYr97JQKppommiqJ-fPN7vr8Gw...GY08vlHcqP]

He could feel her vagina spasming as her orgasm raged. Her head was rolling from side to side, and her butt was coming off the bed as she bucked him. Her whole body shuddered in climax, the familiar spasm made her body quake, she felt her cunt inner muscles clasp and release the pussy juices like a volcano released the lava, spasming through her over and over. She had never come so fast.

She felt Krishan Kumar's mouth on her again. Excited by her quick climax, he forced his tongue in her mouth and kissed her possessively, while his virile giant cock kept thrusting in and out of her wet cunt. Any second she expected Krishan Kumar to come inside her, putting out the wildfire that was raging in her loins, but he lasted longer than her. Meeting his every thrust, she eagerly welcomed his tongue inside her mouth, and although her climax slowly subsided, waves of pleasure still flooded through her as she humped back at him. Moaning in unison, they continued to fuck in a slow and steady rhythm. She heard the squishing sound of fucking in and out of her cunt. She playfully put her fingers around his shaft to feel it moving up and down in her hand. He groaned joyously. Having his big member sliding through her fingers and into her wet open pussy hole felt incredibly sexy.

[Image: crBvG7pwS0us_F0sva37Jq5rZDQPPJuxluME0paG...4NrxVqPSUC]

He could feel her vagina spasming as it clenched his shaft and then released it; clench, release, clench, release, clench, release. He couldn't hold back any longer; He felt his scrotum tighten and a warmth spreading throughout his nether regions. He was close to cumming as he witnessed Ramya's intense orgasm, so he stopped thrusting.

A few moments later the first rope of pearly-white semen burned up his shaft and spurted out inside Ramya's ovary.

"Damn, Ramya, that was incredible," Krishan Kumar said after he caught his breath.

"I enjoyed it too," she said. "We can do it again if you want to."

"My God! you are an insatiable lady. Do you want to quench your thirst of 10 years in a single drink? Do you have any idea how many orgasms you had?" he exclaimed with his bewildered eyes.
[Image: 6htL1G7wPk3QE5Tihxa94yQPjiPCDXBk2Qzuk97i...0HWrzt_wUi]

Both of them went into the bathroom and Ramya told him to squat down. She came and stood over his face. She told him to open his mouth, the yellow stream gushed out from her cunt and fell inside his mouth as she peed on him. He swallowed all her pee without wasting a single drop. It was warm and salty in taste.

Afterwards, Krishan Kumar would fuck both Kreethi and Ramya in every alternate day in a pre-determined and cautious manner. Both the women were completely unaware of the fact that they were being fucked by the same man under the same roof.

to be continue...
Like Reply
Post Saumya Tandon story
 :D  yourock BRO
Like Reply
Include Kriti Sanon or Kareena kapoor in the story
Like Reply
good episode next Rakul target?‍♂️
Like Reply
It's difficult to complete the story without cumming..so hot
Like Reply
Update bro
Like Reply
Update the story bro. another request. Include Actress Pragathi as Anushka mother in law and involve her also.
Like Reply
Would love to read something on Trisha again...something similar to keerti suresh Sleepy Blush sex
[+] 1 user Likes ArminVanBuuren's post
Like Reply
[Image: 3-A5-F09-BB-5099-4495-B18-C-A49-C3-B7266-C0.jpg]
[Image: 3-E9-BDE0-F-F841-41-F8-80-D0-A5800-BA122-DD.jpg]
[Image: FACA9-F4-C-2-A6-C-420-D-8-CAE-08-DDAD6-DA911.jpg]
[Image: C3-E9-DC52-373-C-489-B-8457-62-DA4-F08-E2-AC.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like pru999's post
Like Reply
Hot story on priya aunty please
Like Reply
Kindly give us an update
Like Reply
(26-08-2020, 06:01 PM)ArminVanBuuren Wrote: Would love to read something on Trisha again...something similar to keerti suresh Sleepy Blush sex

Yes that would be awesome
Like Reply
Part - 13

Both Asin and Anushka were approaching the advanced stages of childbirth. In view of this, Krishan Kumar called a meeting in his flat attended by all the members of flats.

He addressed the gatherings, "You see, both of our ladies are approaching the stages of childbirth. I am very much busy with my Banking work from 10.00AM morning till evening in Bank, and remaining absent from Apartment during this time. Apart from Ramya and Keerthi, no other persons are available during this time. In this moment, some male persons should be present in case of emergency, to meet the medical attention of these two ladies. So, what I suggest, you should immediately send news to Mr. Saurav (Husband of Anushka) and Mr. Tapas (Husband of Asin) for their presence here."

After a week, both the husbands of the ladies reached. First of all, they thanked Krishan Kumar for extending help and co-operation to their families at the time of need like a Guardian and Father figure. Both the husbands assured him that they would remain till the delivery of the babies.

After two days, in a fine morning, Keerthi while serving him a cup of coffee, said, "I want to share good news to you."

"What's that?" asked Krishan Kumar.

With too much shyness and dropping her eyes, she said, "I am pregnant, and you are going to be a father."

"Ohhh...really! Kreethi, I am very happy that after 6 years, you are going to be a mother and that too of my child." Saying this he embraced her, and planted his kiss on her forehead, cheeks and lips.

[Image: 9_Wo_QYmyc6Nxp5sUzYyduR98bKJRPL6V1nOIPmQ...T07FTGzm-H]
He further said, "Listen Keerthi carefully, For the betterment of the situation, you have to leave immediately, and reach your husband. There is only one thing you can do when you go back to your home. You tell your husband that you have been taking a very effective medicine given by uncle for fertile, and fuck with him every day whether his dick is erected or not. Please ensure that his sperm should be dropped inside your cunt for his convenience and belief. After one month, inform him that you are pregnant."

Then he laughed and jokingly said, "Tell your husband, how effectively my medicines(sperms) helped you to get pregnant."

Keerthi smiled with shyness, and said, "Uncle, you are very naughty."

In the evening, Mr. Tapas was sitting on the sofa with his wife Asin. Asin with her very big swollen womb was conversing with her husband.

Then Keerthi entered in the midst of their conversation. Both of them stopped their conversation and looked at her curiously.

Keerthi looked at her uncle Mr. Tapas , and said in a soft voice, "Uncle, it has been quite a long time since I have left my home town, leaving my husband behind me. He is facing problems in absence of me. Now, since you have come to take care of Aunt Asin, I will be leaving tomorrow morning."

Mr. Tapas  happily agreed, and said, "So nice of you my dear Keerthi, in absence of me, you have nicely taken care of your Aunt. You may leave tomorrow morning. All my blessings to you. Please convey my respect and gratitude to your father who is my own elder brother."

Next morning Kreethi left for her hometown after giving a departed embrace and kiss to Krishan Kumar.

[Image: XyJQzd3TnUxaPiLMOqGxdrwGFsZ1bfFME_z9uoll...YtucSkzuWT]

In the meantime, children of both the families had left for Shimla to attend their summer camp which was arranged by their school. Tapan, the eldest son of Asin, had left for an inter-college Basketball competition match.

In one evening, when Krishan Kumar returned from his Bank, he found Mr. Tapas (Husband of Asin) and Mr. Saurav (Husband of Anushka) were waiting for him in his flat.

Mr. Tapas started to say, "Dada, today we both took our wives to the Doctor for a medical check. The consulting Doctor told us that both are in an advanced stage of delivering their babies within 15 days. Both of them need to be admitted to hospital immediately. The Nursing home is situated in the outskirts of the city around 18 km away from here. That is a special Nursing Home for new born babies only. Although it is a bit expensive, they will provide separate rooms for us with attached bath rooms where we can also stay along with our wives. There will always be a facility of Doctors and Nurses for 24 hours. So, we both have decided to move from here day after tomorrow with our wives for their admission in the Nursing Home till the delivery of the babies."

Krishan Kumar replied, "You both have taken the right decision in the proper time."

Then Mr. Saurav (Husband of Anushka) said, "Dada, there is one problem. After our leaving, my mother-in-law (Ramya) will be left alone as you will be absent during day time for your Bank. We both are worried how she will adjust herself alone here."

Krishan Kumar was very happy inside his heart as if God had blessed him, favoured him.

He smiled, and said, "You both need not be worried, I have a solution. You see, throughout the years, I work in Bank like a donkey, and all my privileged leaves go to waste. Now the pressure of Bank work is very less, and in absence of me, my deputies can well handle the work. So, I will take 15 days leave from the Bank for a temporary relaxation so that I could be with Ramya here for her companionship, and she would not feel alone."

The husbands were so happy that they thanked and embraced him.

Next day morning, Krishan Kumar was very happy to find Rakul, his second officer joining her duty after returning from a long honeymoon spent with her newlywed husband.

From the cabin, Krishan Kumar could see the changes in her body. Her boobs became slightly bigger, and her buttocks were wider than before. He thought she had been blossomed in to a flower from a bud after prolonged fucking by her husband during their honey moon. Then Rakul entered his cabin, and greeted him.

[Image: LxJ8aFCCrVlqBdyep2EMwdwMHSHVTrZvd6rpRPnA...LWLBDFleIz]

He teased her, "What's a surprise! Rakul, now you look like a fresh flower after returning from your honeymoon."

Rakul smiled shyly, and said, "Thank you, Sir,"

At that time, Santosh, the cash officer of the Bank entered with a file for his signature. Santosh, being the Cash officer of the Bank was an important hand to Krishan Kumar. Santosh was a bright young man of 26 years. He had a baby girl of 5 months old only.

Krishan Kumar looked at him and asked, "Santosh, how is your daughter?

Santosh smiled, and replied, "Sir, she is fine."

Both of them were very reliable officers to him. He would always consider Rakul as his right hand and Santosh as his left hand.

Then he addressed to both, "Guys, from tomorrow, I will be on leave for 15 days. I hope both of you will take proper care of the Bank during my absence."

"Yes Sir, you can rest assured," both of them said in the same voice.

Both Ramya and Krishan Kumar were very happy. They were alone and nobody was there to disturb them.

Suddenly Ramya said, "Krishan, I am afraid, and apprehend that in future I may get pregnant. Just think, what will happen to me in that situation. I am a widow of 50 years. What will others say? I have my daughter, Son-in-law and Grandchildren. Can I face them?"

Krishan Kumar said, "Don't worry! If something unusual happens, we will tell everybody that we are married secretly, and we will show our marriage photographs."

"How?" she asked in a surprising tone.

"We will get married today. I will arrange everything," replied Krishan Kumar.

In the afternoon, they hurried from the Apartment as he got a taxi, and asked the driver to go to the Yogini temple. This temple was infamous for incestuous and widow marriage with unholy practices of other marriage, and it also had a few devadasis. They reached the temple, and the priest took them to a corner where there was a pandal(stage) in the centre, and a few people had gathered. Krishan Kumar had arranged everything before. Both of them wore bride and groom's dresses. Krishan Kumar took Ramya there, and she sat next to him as the pandit (Priest) started reciting mantras(hymns). He looked at Ramya. She looked so beautiful dressed as a bride. He felt as if he was in a dream. Krishan Kumar had arranged people gathered there to witness the tying of their marriage knot. The priest then asked him to put some sindoor (vermillion) in the centre of Ramya's hair. He took it and smeared it in her head, taking her as his wife. He then gave her a mangalsutra (a necklace worn by a ***** woman to signify that she is married) to tie around her neck. Ramya smiled as she had discarded one previously after becoming a widow. Krishan Kumar tied the new manga sutra, the symbol of their union, around her neck. The pundit got up and told them to take seven rounds of holy fire.

[Image: KXExlu-Ke6Zz9eAe_DkZ-yKq7f9uw5M_kaoYUDKc...4_TATbhPfX]

Ramya walked in front followed by Krishan Kumar as they circled the holy fire which burnt all other bonds they had. Now Krishan Kumar was her husband, and she was his wife. After seven rounds of fire, people threw flowers on the newly married couple and exchanged greetings. What a wonderful sight it was. Krishan Kumar felt like the luckiest man in the world.

When they got home, he said that by going around the fire, he had married her for seven lives. He got close to her, and took her in his arms before planting a kiss on her lips.

"O my Ramya! My wife," he said.

"O my Krishan! My husband, show me how much you love me," Ramya said.

It was already evening when they reached the Apartment. Now they were alone at home. Ramya looked so pretty dressed in all jewellery and her wedding sari. Her blouse was giving exactly the kind of show he craved for. They were in Anushka's flat. Night was approaching very fast. Both of them had their dinner. It was already 11.00 pm, night.

Krishan Kumar said, "This is your daughter's flat. A newly wed bride bids farewell from her home and proceeds towards her groom's home. So, you will proceed to my flat from here. Then remember, tonight is our suhagraat which will be celebrated in my room."

Krishan Kumar asked her to go to his room and wait.

Ramya went to his flat and entered into his bedroom. She was surprised to see the room decorated with flowers and candles along with a glass of milk placed beside the bed. Sex was in the air, she knew. As she sat on the bed, Krishan Kumar entered the room. Ramya knew the tradition, she got up and touched his feet. He lifted her up, embraced her, and kissed on her face. Then Ramya took the glass of milk in her hand, and offered him to drink.

He came to her and said, "From now on, I am your husband, ok"

He drank half the milk, and gave her half. She had the prettiest milk moustache he had ever seen. He cleaned it with his tongue, and began kissing her while his hands had gone to her beautiful mounds feeling them over her blouse. Ramya kissed him back with pure lust she had been keeping in the garb of love and affection. They started necking while his hands had pulled out her blouse and were opening the hook of her designed bra.

Her two beautiful breasts fell out as he looked at her looking so sexy, and beautiful. He looked towards her nicely shaped white breasts and her pinkish brown areolas. Her nipples were standing erect like two mangoes, and to her utter surprise, her nipples were long and puffy with small closed pores. He hoped these pores will be opened soon when his own baby from her will suckle the milk. They were shining pink. He took a good look at them, and then took one of her erect nipples in his mouth, and gave it a sweet bite with his teeth. She moaned with pleasure.

[Image: pJyrPMt_u87gbTEv89fP-aYpIamihnEijoIsSehV...6SDLY8p6VA]

While rubbing his hand on one of her boobs, he ate the other one, nibbled at the boobs, and even tried to take her full booby in his mouth. Krishan Kumar opened his mouth full, and took a hearty bite of both her boobs. Her hands were at the back of his head stroking his hair.

He said, "Ramya, give milk to your husband."

Ramya replied, "My dear husband, these are yours only. You can drink up to your content."
Like Reply