[Image: bgn4.jpg]
[Image: bgn8.jpg]
[Image: bgn13.jpg]
[Image: bgn18.jpg]
[Image: bgn27.jpg]
photo upload sites
[+] 1 user Likes godofgoud's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Nice super
Like Reply

"I called Kumar, my classmate. He is in the TV sales business. They are having a clearance sale now. He has promised me the best offer he can give," said my dad.

"I remember seeing him at Arya's marriage function. It must be at least 10 years back," said my mom.

"I don't remember him," I said.

"We had not met in years," my dad said, "even I didn't have his contact details. Recently I met him on Facebook."

"See dad, you were not interested when I taught you how to create an ID in FB. But see how useful it is," I was proud.

“There is one more thing I forgot to tell. Kumar is organizing an alumni get together of our batch. Everyone is invited to the family. It’s next month 10th,” make sure you all are free that weekend,” said my dad.

“Oh dad, please. Please leave us. It will be boring. You can attend the meet with mom,” I showed my dislike. I was sure, that will be boring for me and Arun.

“sorry Appu, I promised him and gave him a count of four from our side. Please don’t embarrass me in front of my friend,” dad was adamant.

“Ok, but don’t tell me to talk to all at the party. Is it a deal,” I asked my dad.

“Ok, deal,” he agreed.

Right after dinner I went to bed and told everyone that I was tired over the day's travel.

The moment I was back in my room, I opened my phone to check for any photos. I saw a few photos in the inbox. I went through them one by one and felt thrilled. I looked great.

The pics in the saree were much sexier than I thought it would be. I have never shown that much of my midriff and navel anywhere in a saree.

I saw the pics in the golden top towards the end. Oh god, it was too much for me to digest. If I had seen a photograph of the dress before the trial, I would not have even tried that. The mere thought of standing in front of 5 males wearing that dress made me feel excited.

I felt an irresistible urge to feel my nipples. I have very sensitive nipples. I removed my bra and wore only the tee. I put my hand under it and started feeling my nipples and tweaked them. I felt wonderful and excited and horny.

Suddenly my phone rang, it was Sri. I answered him.

"Hello Aji, I was going through the pics."

"Aparna, you were doing great. I never thought you are this beautiful.

You can definitely give any actress a run for their money."

"Aji, don't show this to anyone in our class."

"Don't worry, I won't. Shall I keep them? I don't want to delete them. I want to see them whenever I want,' Sri said in a much huskier tone.

I felt that he was trying to flirt with me. Usually, I don't allow anyone to flirt with me. I was brought up like that. But I loved him, but I didn't want to tell him about my feelings for him because he has told me about his girlfriend, Anjana.

I was already horny that night and I could only respond positively when he tried to flirt.

"You can keep them, but promise me that it will be safe. I don't want anyone else to see them," I made myself clear.

"No Appu, don't worry. It will be safe."

"Aji, do you have any other pics."

"Yes, I do. I didn't send them all because it will cause a lot of data and the network is slow here."

"Ok, I know. There will be repetitions. But do you have any other pics? I mean.."

I asked him again. I wanted to ask him if he had any of my topless pics but felt too shy to bring up the topic.

"I have a lot of pics and a few videos also. You tell me which one do you want, saree or lehenga?" He was also beating around.

He continued, "You looked really hot. I never thought I would gather the courage to tell you this."

"Oh, you have videos too. Can you send me?"

"It's a very big file. Which one do you want?"

"Aji, you didn't take anything after that lehenga, right?" I asked with some concern.

"I took a few photos and videos. I will send you a screenshot because the video is too large to send now," said Sri.

I waited and a few photos popped up. They were screenshots of saree and lehenga trials and there was one that particularly caught my attention. I was in the golden top with both my hands behind my neck thrusting my chest forward and displaying my neatly shaven armpits.

I gulped when the next scene flashed in my mind. By this time, I was almost sure that Sri will be having my topless video and that thought began to excite me. I realized with a surprise that I may be an exhibitionist being suppressed all this time by my social set up.

"Oh, I can't believe that I wore this? Don't you think it's vulgar?" I asked him.

"No, I would never say that. You were beautiful. You were...." he stopped there.

"You were about to say something," I probed him.

"Sexy"

He never used the word sexy to describe me before. I felt sexy. I slowly removed my panties keeping my skirt on.
Like Reply

"What are you doing? Say something."

"Not doing anything. I just changed my position in bed," I replied.

"Are you in bed already? It's too early to sleep!"

"Not for sleeping, I was just making myself comfortable. It's too hot here on the top floor," I said.

"Actually, I am also on the bed," he said.

"Is that where the video ended?", I asked him.

"Where?"

"There. You sent the screenshot. The last one," I knew he was playing me.

"The one with your hands behind your neck? That was sexy!" He stated.

"Err. Anything after that?"

"I got only a few seconds more," he said.

I was feeling so horny. I could feel the wetness between my thighs. I slowly pulled my skirt up above my pussy. I have never been naked in my room. I used to change my undergarments only in my bathroom. But this was turning me on. I slowly put my right hand on my pussy and started to feel myself.

"Aaah," a faint moan escaped my lips.

"What happened? Are you okay?" He asked me.

I blushed. He heard it. I was burning with shame. I hoped I was not loud enough. I hoped he didn't realize what I was doing.

"Nothing," I replied.

'What are you doing?"

"Nothing, just lying down," I said and I held the mobile between my shoulder and ear to free my other hand. I tweaked my nipple with the now freed hand. I was breathing faster.

"Can you send me more screenshots?' I asked him. I wanted to see if he has my topless one.

"Sure, give me some time," and I heard mobile clicks.

I received another photo. It was with the golden top but significantly lower than before. It could be during the fall, I thought. I massaged my clit and nipples together. It felt so good. I felt so horny that I began losing my inhibitions.

I could also hear some rhythmic sounds. As if he is beating something.

Maybe he is masturbating, I thought.

"Is that last?" I asked. My voice was husky as if whispering.

"No," he said. I could hear mobile sounds.

I received another picture. The top of my breasts could be seen. There was a hint of my areola on one side. It was very hot. I looked sexy as hell. I picturized my conservative innocent girl's image in my mind and where I have reached. My cunt started flowing. I could feel my juices making my thighs wet.

I continued massaging down there. "And .... anything more...ooh...?? Ahh.." I was unable to speak properly.

I could hear the beating sounds very clearly now. He was masturbating, for sure.

Ting. I received another one. The dress was below my nipple. My nipple. It was exposed in a photo. The reality unfolded in front of me. Someone is having a picture, rather a video of me with my breast exposed. It was beyond any stretch of my imagination a day before.

I should be feeling horrified, but I was getting too excited. I massaged my clit vigorously. I was not actually tweaking my nipples; I was crushing them. I felt no pain, only excitement. I could feel I was nearing it.

"Aji, is that all?"

Ting ting ting... received 3 photos... Fully topless and still my face looking normal in first, surprise in the next and horror in my eyes in the third.

I was fingering myself like crazy.

"Di.. you like that...." I asked him.

"I loved your nipple. They were firm and erect. I wanted them in my mouth. I wanted to suck them..." he was equally excited and I can now clearly hear him masturbating.

I pinched my nipples with my fingernails. I could feel my thighs losing strength and shivering. My breaths were faster and I was panting.

Aahh aaahhh aahhhh ...I came again and again.... I felt my vision blurring. My body fully stretched. My limbs felt powerless. The phone fell down from my neck.

My nipples were almost like dough from vigorous kneading, but I didn't feel any pain. My breaths were heavy and my body started convulsing like anything. I had the biggest and longest orgasm I ever had until that day. I collapsed on to the bed and had a few settlings down waves of pleasure.

Finally, I calmed down. I looked on the phone, his call was active. I called out to him but nobody responded. I couldn't hear the beating sounds anymore. Maybe he also came, I thought. I remained in the bed fully relaxed and slept off.
[+] 3 users Like godofgoud's post
Like Reply
[Image: 017.jpg]
[Image: 022.jpg]
[Image: 025.jpg]
free photo upload
Like Reply

I woke up somewhere in the middle of the night. Last night memories went through my mind. I felt the deepest guilt. I felt as if I cheated on my parents. In my society premarital sex was forbidden. This was not sex but I couldn't convince my consciousness. I started crying.

I felt like a dead woman. As if I have lost everything. I felt guilty because I knew about Sri's lover, Anjana. What I did was a sin. He was in a relationship. I should have controlled myself. I felt that I was seducing him. I cheated Anjana.

I felt another horror full scenario unfolding before me. What if he showed this to somebody else? What if he didn't delete it as he told me? What if he makes copies before deleting? He won't show it to anyone if I was his lover, but what if not. I was surrounded by all these questions. Guilt and fear.

I called him the next day.

"Sri, I am sorry. Forget everything. Delete that video. Not only that, delete everything," I asked him.

"Appu, don't worry. I will delete everything. But you may want the photos later once you become normal. Now you are feeling guilty. Don't be sorry. You didn't do anything wrong," he tried to reassure me.

"I know it. You are a good friend. You won't do anything that may harm me. Am I right?"

"Appu, trust me. I am your friend. I will delete all videos now. You can see the photos when we meet after the holidays and decide what else to delete. Happy?"

"Aji, I feel so relieved. You are a good friend."

"Can I ask you something Aparna?"

"You can ask me anything," I said.

"Did you get excited there?"

"Why did you ask so?" I asked nervously.

"Nothing."

"Tell me Aji. There is something. Why did you ask that?"

"You won't feel bad, right?"

"No Aji, please be open to me," I said.

"Ok, I asked that because your nipples looked so erect when that happened."

I was dumbstruck. I felt so ashamed and caught right in the light.

"You can tell me. I will tell you what I felt. Actually I should have felt horrible when you got exposed like that. But I couldn't believe it when I felt excited when you were topless with 5 people around you. It's not that I did mean any harm to you. I just felt so," he said. I never thought he would admit something like that so openly, showing his pervert nature to me.

"Aji, ok. It's true. What you told is true. I was also excited." I admitted that.

"I felt the same when you sent me the pictures yesterday. I felt like I was getting exposed in front of you and that fear got me excited. Unlike the morning session, this was safer and I lost it after that," I said, "And I lost it after that. I was not under my control."

"Don't feel bad. I don't think you did anything wrong. It's our inner feeling. From our heart, don't feel guilty for it," he reassured me.

"I felt bad initially. In fact, I cried a lot after I got up. Now after talking to you, I feel much relaxed."

"Appu, I am happy to hear that you feel better now. We got 5 more days of holiday. Why don't we meet for a coffee?"

"I don't feel like going out. I will tell you when I feel ok," I said.

"Ok Appu, call me whenever you want. Bye."

I was super excited that day. We didn't talk about those feelings after that day. I loved to be with him.

I felt better and better over the next 2 days. The next day and I called Sri.

"Aji, I feel better now. Shall we meet in Cochin?"

"Why not, I am ready. Actually, I was waiting for this call for 2 days."

"Where will we go."

"Shall we go to the movies?"

"Ok. Where?"

"We will go to Goldsouke mall. My uncle is running an electronics store there, PRS electricals. His son will be there because of the holidays. He is my close buddy. I will ask him to take the tickets for us. I will be there by 11, ok."

"PRS electricals! Wow, that is your uncle's business? They have a huge chain across Kerala. He must be a millionaire!" Aparna was excited.

"No Appu, he doesn't own the whole business. He is running their Cochin franchise." Sri explained.

"Oh, I got it. So, I will be there on time. What's the plan after the movie?"

"We can have lunch from KFC if you like it," he suggested.

"Wow, I love KFC chicken. So, it's fixed. Done." I loved KFC.

"Do you mind if I call him for lunch with us?" Sri asked me.

"Who?" I wondered.

"My cousin."

"Okay, no problem. What does he do?" I enquired.

Sri replied, "He is doing his 12th grade. And it's his birthday tomorrow. He will turn 18 years old tomorrow."

"That's a nice coincidence. Shouldn't we give him a birthday gift also," asked Aparna.

"I just got a plan for a surprise gift for him tomorrow," Sri sounded excited.

"What's the plan, please tell me."

"No, I won't tell you. It's a surprise for you also."

"You and your surprises. Do whatever. It's your cousin, I don't care."

"Hey Appu, it will be fun to have surprises."

"Ok, so we will meet tomorrow by 10:45 am at the mall," I confirmed the plan with him.

"Done. Good night. Take care," he disconnected the call.
Like Reply
Nice tease.. good going. Will there be romantic action in the theatre..? will Appu be exposed before cousin and get aroused?
Like Reply

I wanted to spend time with him. I loved him. I actually longed if he ended the relationship with Anjana and be my lover.

I told my parents that I have to meet a few friends in Cochin the next morning.

"I will be going to Cochin tomorrow to get our new TV. The sale ends tomorrow, " my father said.

"Maybe I can drop you," he added.

"No dad, don't bother. I will go by bus. I have to leave tomorrow morning."

"Ok. Call me when you are returning. Maybe I can pick you up on the way back," my dad offered.

"Ok, sure."

I went back to my room. I couldn't decide what to wear. Usually, I don't get this confused. I felt an urge to seduce Sri a bit. I wanted him to look into my cleavage. I wanted him to be excited but I don't want to be too loud also. Discretion was important.

I checked my entire wardrobe and tried one after another. Most of my dresses were ultra-conservative type and I couldn't find anything spicy. I was feeling so horny and I couldn't think of meeting him as usual.

Finally, I decided to modify one of my salwar a bit. I knew a bit of tailoring since my mother did a lot of such work. She used to stitch my dresses when I was a child. She had a 'Singer' sewing machine at home. She had taught me all the basics and I used to do minor shape corrections to my salwar.

I had a deep green cotton salwar with a conservative neckline. It was relatively loose and so, it didn't have buttons or a zipper. I opened up the salwar in the front midline and attached a zipper. I made a cloth loop in the uppermost part and fitted a softball button with a velvet top on the opposite side. So, when the zipper is pulled up, the ball button and velvet top will cover the top stop of the zipper so that it remains hidden.

I made the loop slightly big so that it may accidentally get slipped. Then I made two tucking stitch lines in the back to give it a figure-hugging look. I tried it on me and found it to have a good shape but still a bit loose. I advanced the tucking again and did a trial.

Wow. It looked great. It was sexy. Not only that it covered me like a second skin but also the tightness in the lower part of breast helped to keep the breasts as if in a push-up bra. There was no obvious cleavage but there was a slight shadowing in the valley in between, unlike the usual flat look.

The next day I left after breakfast. I wore a dupatta to cover myself well so that my mother won't notice it. I kept the dupatta spread out to make sure it covered everything.

I met Sri at the mall. He was a bit disappointed to see me all covered. He stood in the queue for tickets and I went to buy some chips from the stall. I went to the restroom and arranged my dupatta from spread out to one side hanging. That means I folded it and left it over one shoulder and left the neck absolutely free. After getting the snacks, I waited for him at the entrance of the theatre. When he had his eyes on me, I could see the sparkle in his eyes that was missing earlier.

We sat down in our seats. The seats were in the corner of the theatre except for one seat. There was one person sitting in the corner seat. Then we had our seats. This corner was diagonally opposite to the theatre entrance.

"Oh, bad luck. We didn't get the corner seat," Sri said desperately.

"It's okay. It doesn't matter, we are here for the movie," I said playfully.

We watched the movie till the interval. We had intervals in the middle of the movie in India which is meant for getting snacks and beverages. Even for Hollywood movies made without an interval, it will be inserted by the theatre people for advertisements and to improve sales in their cafeteria.

When the interval is announced, it usually takes a few seconds for the theatre lights to come up. I used this dark time window. I undid the ball button and unlocked the slider body of the zipper by turning the pull tab upwards. I carefully lowered the slider of the zipper about 3-4 cm and turned the zipper lock downwards before the lights were up.

I turned to Sri and told him, "We will get something more to munch. I feel hungry."

He smiled and agreed. I checked him through the corner of my eye to see if he noticed the results of my work. I was happy to find that he has registered it well.

I saw him ogling again and again. I looked down and checked if I was showing too much. I found that he was amused by the truth that the zipper is down a bit. Nothing much was visible except a faint hint of cleavage.

We were in the line and we had to wait pretty long to get our snacks. It was a multiplex and perhaps another show also had intervals simultaneously. We had a glass of Pepsi, coffee, popcorn, and nachos. The sales boy at the counter handed over Pepsi and popcorn and since both my hands were busy, I turned to Sri who was making the payment and asked to get the rest.

When I turned back, I found the sales boy looking straight at my boobs and calling out to his friend who was preparing coffee. He looked elsewhere when I noticed him.

Sri took the coffee and nachos and he also seemed to be extremely interested in my chest. I didn't look down at my chest so that I didn't want to make him feel caught. I wanted him to look but it should look candid and not like I was trying to seduce him.

We were walking back and heard a call.

"Hey Sri, how is the movie so far?"

We turned back to see Mithun, one of our classmates, standing there with a Pepsi.

"Hey Mithun, I didn't see you at the theatre?" Sri replied.

He was watching another movie. I didn't like Mithun much. He was a certified womanizer. I caught him looking at my breast multiple times. Luckily the bell that indicated the end of interval time rang and we were about to leave.

"Hey, let's take a selfie," he said and took his mobile and began to pause. We all looked at the screen and gave a smile. That's when I realized how much I showed. I felt as if I got a blow on my stomach when I saw myself in it. The zipper lock probably was not holding or might have given away as I tightened the breast part of the Kurti with the additional tucking I did. I saw the pull tab of the zipper almost at the lowest part of my cleavage, where the lower border of each breast starts to move apart.

It may not seem too much for the readers but nearly 10 years in the most conservative part of Kerala it was too bold a thing to do. I knew I couldn't do a thing as both my hands were occupied. But somehow, I adjusted the position and tried to hide part of the cleavage behind Sri so that I could save myself in the photo. Mithun looked desperate when I did so.

We entered the theatre and the lights were still on. Most of the onlooker's eyes were on my chest. I felt tense as well as excited. The lights were turned off by the time we reached our seats and I don't know what made me not correct my dress. I sat there and started having my popcorn.
Like Reply

After five minutes when our vision got adjusted to the dim light, I saw that Sri was no longer watching the movie. He was ogling me and struggling to have a look into my cleavage. I decided to help him.

"Hey, give me nachos," and turned my body to him and used my right hand to grab a few.

I was sitting on his right side. I looked down to see what I was showing and I saw my boobs bulging as I brought my right hand across. Sri was now not trying to pretend as if he were watching the movie anymore. He was looking right at my cleavage.

I was getting horny. I could feel my nipples getting harder. I wanted him to knead my nipples. I looked at him and saw that his hands were on the shared armrest.

I leaned towards him so that my left breast now brushes his arm. He just moved his arm initially. I leaned towards him a bit more trying to look candid.

He got the hint and he kept his hand back where it was and this time it was rubbing my breast even firmer.

He did something amazing after that. He started eating the popcorn with his right hand making sure it moved all over my left breast and I was sure he could feel my nipple which was now rock hard.

He was not pretending much anymore and was crushing my breast with his arm.

Excitement and lust were overpowering me. I kept my purse below my seat and kept my mobile in the slot in the armrest. I wanted to give him better access. Till now I could maintain the accidental look to whatever happened. Lust took me over. I decided to come out of the cover.

I corrected my position, took my dupatta, and covered my chest properly. Sri also took his arm away taking my clue. But he was wrong. My brain was no longer guiding me. I took his left hand and guided it to my breast under the dupatta.

"Knead them." I was giving him permission to do whatever he wanted.

He hesitated initially and kept his hand there. I closed my eyes and helped his hands, giving them the push. He was now more confident and started pressing them, initially over the Kurti and soon his hand slipped into it.

He went directly for my right breast sliding deep to the bra. I felt as if I got an electric shock the moment his fingers located my nipple. It was the first time ever a man touched my nipple. He caressed them gently and was tickling me.

"Harder...please..."

He increased the pressure. He tried to shift to the other breast. But it was difficult since the dress was tight. He slides the zipper further down so as to get slightly better access.

"Please remove your dupatta. I want to see," he asked.

I looked around. It was a corner except a boy sitting next to me. Looked like a much younger lad, probably in school or just finished it. He didn't look like a threat as his eyes were plastered on to the screen.

I slowly raised my dupatta. I was afraid as well as excited. I slowly pulled it above my breast. I could see his hands going inside my Kurti.

Now that the zipper is wide open, I can clearly see my cleavage. I couldn't believe what I was doing. I could never even think about doing something in public. Sri desperately wanted to see my nipple and he was trying to get rid of my bra.

I asked him to wait to stop and covered myself with the dupatta. The straps of my bra were detachable. I detached both straps and rotated the bra slowly so that the hook in the backside was brought to the front. I opened the hook and slowly removed my bra. I opened my purse and put the bra inside.

That's when Sri realized what I was doing. Even in the darkness, I could see the excitement in his eyes. He didn't need another invitation. I maintained a slightly leaned forward position so as to cover up things better. He gave a tug to my dupatta suggesting that he wanted it removed. He was getting adventurous, rather dangerous.

But I knew the risks. It was a public place and this is India. I have to be careful, sometimes if caught the crowd may turn out to be dangerous and I might be all over the news. But I couldn't turn down his request and slightly pulled the dupatta up so that it hung like a hammock under my neck leaving the chest open.

I looked to both sides and found the neighbors focussed on the movie. I felt a bit relaxed and allowed him to proceed. I pulled my dupatta further up. Sri was already inside my Kurti and kneading my nipples.

I lost sense of what was happening and began to enjoy myself. I could feel the thrill, the incredible sensation of my erect nipples getting tweaked one after the other and I slowly closed my eyes enjoying the feeling to the fullest.

He was mauling one breast after another. I looked down and saw both my breasts open in the air. He has managed to pull them out and tucked each flap of the Kurti inside to expose them.

I slowly crouched myself forward and kept both forearms on the armrest to hide them from others. Both my breasts were lying outside, exposed. I couldn't believe I had the courage to let these things happen.

I checked the boy on my right and I was shocked to see him looking at my breasts. I quickly pulled my dupatta down. Sri also took hands away seeing my sudden response.

The boy also looked back to the screen as if he didn't see anything. I couldn't put my breast back inside, instead, I covered them with my dupatta.

"Sri I am afraid. He saw me. What can we do now?"

"Appu, don't worry. He doesn't know you."

"But still... He saw my breasts. I saw him looking. Come, we will leave at once," I was worried and I wanted to avoid a bad situation.

"Appu calm down. See he is not causing any trouble. He is as afraid as you or even more. He doesn't look like a threat," he tried to reassure me.

"Are you sure he won't tell anybody?"

"Yes, why should he. Why should he spoil the show? Please don't spoil the mood. Why should you bother even if he tells somebody later? He doesn't know you," he said and tried to insert his hands under my dupatta.

"Oh god, Sri. Are you saying you want to continue!"

"Yes, and I am sure you also feel the same. You are excited too, aren't you?"

"No, I am not. I am not a slut."

He slowly eased his hands through my failing resistance and felt my boobs under the dupatta.

He tweaked my nipples and said, "See, how hard they are. You are no slut. But you are definitely excited. Aren't you Aparna?"

The moment he started working on my nipples I lost my resistance. I was not sure if I should admit the fact. We have gone this far. Why should I act naive?

"Yes Aji, I feel excited. The fear of getting caught is so erotic. But I am afraid also."

"Appu, don't worry. He is not going to trouble us. He might try again to have another look, but don't you want him to look?"

"Noo, I don't want him to look," I resisted the way he was turning things. Maybe I wanted him to look. But I felt it was too slutty to admit it. Denial was my first response.

"Appu, I never expected you to admit it. But I know how you feel," he continued massaging my breasts, still covered with my dupatta. He was very good at it. He worked softly with his fingers most of the time, and hard in between, sending electric waves inside me. This aroused me further and I desperately wanted to touch myself.

"Don't you want to touch yourself?" he asked. I wondered how he is reading my mind so correctly.
[+] 2 users Like godofgoud's post
Like Reply
AWESOME UPDATE
Like Reply
WWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
[+] 1 user Likes raj500265's post
Like Reply
Wow great
Like Reply
Nice update
Like Reply

I slowly inserted my hand through the side slit of my Kurti. (Kurti is usually long reaching up to or even below the knee and usually has slits on both sides till the hip level so as to allow free movement). I covered my hand properly with the Kurti.

I slowly glided my hand under the legging on to my pussy. It was gross. My panty was soaked. I slowly parted my labia with my index and ring fingers and slid my middle finger gently to find my clitoris.
 [img]<a href=[/img][Image: e7201ba_tumblr_n011oyAqqY1rorbrwo1_250.gif]" />
"Aah.uuh.." I let out a soft moan and tried my best to muffle it.

I checked the surroundings, everyone seemed involved in the movie. I felt relieved and started slowly massaging my clit. Sri continued massaging my breasts and kneading my nipples. I was slowly losing my inhibitions. I massaged my clit vigorously.
 [img]<a href=[/img][Image: 2223897364a7e409a61d5cc21904d3a7869ddf49.gif]" />
The thrill of doing something in public and the fear of getting caught together made sure that I reached my peak within seconds. I could feel that I was nearing an orgasm.

My breaths became faster and labored. my vision was getting blurred and I slowly closed my eyes. I lost track of my surroundings and my fears were wearing away. I felt Sri adjusting my dupatta and I moved my body when he prompted to help him. I didn't care what he was doing.

I was slowly reaching there. My limbs were losing strength. I felt like I was in space as if there was no gravity and I was floating. I continued massaging my clit and I asked Sri, "Aji, harder please. Please....aaah..aah..crush my nipples..aah..aaah...please..."
 [img]<a href=[/img][Image: 19313042.gif]" />
Suddenly my body arched a bit and I convulsed into an incredible summit. I came again and again and my body was hitting multiple waves of pleasure. An orgasm that was even better than the one I had 2 days back. Slowly I came back to sense as the pleasure was wearing off.

I looked at Sri who was looking at my face proudly and I turned to the other side to check if the boy saw me coming.

There he was, looking at me with his mouth half open and his one hand over his crotch and the other was holding a mobile. I looked at myself to check how I looked.

"Oh god, Aji, are you crazy?" I almost cried out when I saw how he made me look. He twisted my dupatta like a rope that was there just below my neck leaving both my breasts fully and proudly exposed.

To make things worse my phone was vibrating. It was an incoming call from some unknown number, probably a promotional call. Luckily the phone was in silent mode and didn't invite much trouble. But as the mobile screen came alive, it lit me up in the dark like a floodlight.

I tried to pull my dupatta down but he managed to tie both the ends somehow, and I couldn't pull it down easily. After the initial try, I let go of that and tried to correct my Kurti. I pulled out both flaps of Kurti one by one, which was tucked inside. I was giving a show of almost 5 to 10 seconds which felt like 5 full minutes to me.

The boy was still looking at me and massaging his crotch. I couldn't look at him anymore and felt so embarrassed. I quickly grabbed my purse and mobile and told Sri," Aji, come outside. We will go," and I walked out through the exit.

I quickly went to the washroom and wore my bra. I lowered my panty and dried down there with a napkin. I pulled back the legging. I pulled the zipper of my Kurti up and locked the button too. I washed my face and mopped myself dry. I felt fresh and relaxed.

I returned to the lobby and found Sri. He was looking for me. I went to him and let my frustration on him.

"Don't you ever dare do that to me again!"

He made a cocky smile and said, "I am dead sure that you enjoyed what I did better than the movie."

"But it was a big risk. He was holding his mobile in his hand. What if he was taking a photo. Do you have any idea what my future will be if something like that happens?"

"Don't worry my dear, it's too dark in there to get a photo. That is not a concern at all," he said but i was not fully convinced.

"But still. I don't know. I am worried. I can't face my parents or friends if something bad happens. Are you sure about it? Was it too dark?"

"You know my interest in photography. There is no need to worry," he was confident and i felt a bit relaxed after hearing that.

"Appu, you didn't answer me. You enjoyed it, right?" he asked me again.

I asked myself. Did I? Yes, it was true, I enjoyed it. The thrill of being at risk felt great. The risk is even greater, but that's what makes the action exciting.

"Yeah, I admit it. I enjoyed the thrill of it. But I can't face if anything leaks out. I will be done. You know that, right?"

"I know my dear. I won't put you at risk."

I felt much better. I asked him, "Can we have lunch now?"

"Shall we go to KFC as planned yesterday?" he asked me.

"Okay," and we moved to KFC which was on the ground floor.

We got a seat. We kept our bag there to claim the seat and moved to the queue to make the order as they had only self-service. Sri made an order for 3 people. That's when I remembered about Sri's cousin.

"Oh Aji, did you forget to take the surprise gift to your cousin," I asked him, looking at his empty hands. He didn't bring any bag with him.

"No, I didn't."

"Where is it? I don't see anything. Or is it so small to fit in your pocket?" I asked him.

"I told you he is turning 18 years old. So, he deserves an adult's gift."

"So where is it? And what is this adults gift?" I was impatient and got irritated as he was just beating around the bush.

"Ha ha ah. It's not me who is giving the gift today. It's you. And do you know one thing?

"You have already given it!"

I looked at him quizzically, "Already given? When?"

Sri looked at the door and said, "There he comes. Aparna, meet my cousin, Anand."

He turned to him and said, "Anand, meet my friend Aparna."

I looked at him and felt like the whole mall just collapsed on me.

"What the FUCK!!!!"

It was the boy next to us in the theatre.
"What the fuck"

It was the boy next to us in the theatre.

I pulled him over to the seat so as to talk to Sri in private. Sri asked Anand to stay there to collect the order. Once we were away from him, I turned towards the wall to make sure that my back was facing others. I didn't want everyone to see my reaction. I just barked at Sri.

"Aji, I will kill you," I was furious.
Like Reply

"Sorry Appu, I played this joke just for you. You are definitely embarrassed now, and I found out that you enjoy getting embarrassed. Don't tell me that you didn't enjoy it."

"But Aji, now he knows who I am. He will think I am a slut. What about my future?"

"No dear, he is my cousin and he is safe. He is a kid. He won't tell anybody if I tell him not to. I'm sure about that. That is why I played this little game. I have figured out that you enjoy situations like this. I was sure you will be thrilled to face the risk of being seen by somebody else."

"Aji, you don't understand. This is not Delhi or Mumbai, this is Kerala. If bad words spread about me, my life will be spoiled."

"I told you, he won't tell anybody. None of his friends know you and so there is nothing to worry about. And please ask yourself. Did you not enjoy it? Are you not getting the thrill of it?" He added.

I thought about it, "Am I excited? Yes, I could feel my nipples becoming hard again and that thrill of being at risk, I am enjoying it."

But I wanted to deny my true feelings to save my pride, "No Aji, with you it was okay. I am not a slut who wants to show my breast to everyone in the world," I cleared my side.

"Appu, why are you not being honest with me. I can see that you are getting excited. See these," he said this and brought both hands towards me and touched my hard nipples over the dress with a cocky smile.

"See these. They are hard and erect. You must be excited. It's not that cold in here."

"Oh god, not here. Aji, please stop this. This is a public place you idiot," I shouted. He located them correctly. It must be obviously poking out, even with the bra.

"Don't embarrass me anymore. Yes, I was excited. Ok, happy? Please stop," I pleaded.

"Ok, relax now. I never wanted you to worry. I believed that I was helping you explore your fantasies," Sri said, holding my hands and looking into my eyes.

"Ok Aji, I am sorry. I just overreacted. It's true, I enjoyed the embarrassment. Oh god, I don't know how I am going to face him now."

"It's ok Appu, just behave normally. Don't bring up the topic again. He is much younger. He won't have the courage to confront you with this. And I promise you that I will make sure that he keeps his mouth shut. He is very naive and obedient. He is not that kind that troubles people as fans as I know. He just had the best birthday present ever, and he will be grateful."

"Ok, I will try," I said.

The lunch order was ready and Sri went to the counter to help Anand. We had lunch. Initially, there was dead silence and I wanted to smoothen the situation.

"Why is everyone silent?" I asked.

"I was about to ask that," said Sri.

"Happy birthday Anand," I wished him, "Sri told me that today is your birthday," I added.

"Thank you chechi," (the word used for elder sister in Malayalam) he replied softly, still looking dull.

I wanted to be on good terms with him and I wanted to have a superior hand. I asked him about his family, school, and his future plans, etc. He wanted to become an engineer.

The lunch went smoothly and I also felt much relaxed towards the end.

After lunch, Sri wanted to spend some more time with me but I was not in a mood. I was done for the day. I left home by bus after that and forgot to call my father and that he offered my ride back home.

I thought about the incident during my bus journey and I was horny again. I felt my nipples getting erect and a tingling between my legs. I couldn't believe that I allowed him to bare my breast in public. I would have freaked out if I accidentally exposed my cleavage, a few weeks before. I felt like I was truly becoming a slut.

I just recollected the things that happened inside the theatre. I was too aroused to resist Sri. I forgot where I was. My vision was blurred so that I lost concern about my surroundings. I realized one thing. If I am aroused beyond a limit, I forget the world around me and I can be easily manipulated. Go god, I was not like this. I was a good girl by our social norms. But now, I am just the opposite.

I reached home and went straight to my room. I have turned on again. I wanted relief.

Mom asked me, "Where is dad? Didn't you call him?"

"I forgot to call," I answered as I continued my walk to my room.

I closed the curtains and locked my room. I wanted to come again. I removed my clothes and started massaging my nipples. Ahhh. It felt so good. I used one hand to feel my pussy which was dripping. I started massaging my clit and I came in just five minutes. I just remained on the bed, powerless to move, looking at the fan. Oh, what a heavenly feel.

I got up when my brother knocked on the door. I didn't know how long I slept.

"Chechi, come down. Father has come,' he was excited. I cleaned myself, put my clothes on, and went downstairs. Arun was there, helping my father to bring the TV box inside. They laid it down on the living room floor and relaxed a bit on the sofa under the fan.

Father gave me a paper cover and asked me to keep it safely in the file where we used to keep all invoice bills and guarantee cards. I opened the cover and took the invoice outside. The original price was 78K and the price paid was only 40K. Nice deal indeed.

That is when I noticed the letterhead, which read, "Mr. Kumar Krishnan, PRS electricals, Cochin!"

I have heard of this name yesterday. Oh, shit. Anand told me that his father was running PRS electricals in Cochin. Mr. Kumar must be Anand's father. So, Anand's dad could be my dad's classmate. That is definitely a reason to worry about it. Sri, what have you brought me in to? Oh god, what if my father comes to know all that happened yesterday. I will die of shame.

I couldn't believe my bad luck. Initially, I thought Anand was a random guy. But my friend was playing a trick on me and later I got to know that he was my friend's cousin. And now he is the son of my father's close friend too. I felt doomed.
Like Reply
[Image: 7-001.jpg]
[Image: DTPOUWAG9409.jpg]
[Image: DTPOUWAG9411.jpg]
[Image: DTPOUWAG9419.jpg]
[Image: DTPOUWAG9431.jpg]
[Image: DTPOUWAG9432.jpg]
m upload
Like Reply
AWESOME UPDATE
Like Reply

I just asked my dad a few questions about him and finally confirmed that my assumptions were true. I could feel every beat of my heart. I could feel a dark cloud slowly covering me from all around. I should never have responded positively when Sri tried to seduce me over the phone. But again, I lost my resistance when I was turned on.

After dinner, I retired to my room and locked the door once I was inside. I called Sri and told him about Anand. He also seemed a bit concerned. But he reassured me that he will call Anand right away and make sure this stays between us. Sri called me after half an hour and asked me not to worry about it anymore.

We started discussing the things that happened today and finally ended when both of us came. It was the third time I came that day. He sent me the boutique video today which showed the fall of my top, how startled the topless me looked, and how I fell on the floor. How I was lying unconscious on the floor with my arms outstretched and topless, showing my beautiful breasts and erect nipples to 5 men in very good lighting. It turned me into beast mode. I was unusually loud when I came that night.

We went back to college when our post-graduation coaching classes started. Classes were mainly on weekends as the teaching faculty were busy with their regular work on weekdays. These classes generated extra income for them. We were home most of the week.

One day my brother took my phone for something and I saw him taking the gallery. Previously, I never had any secrets in my phone that needed to be kept hidden. So, I used to keep my phone unlocked. I was lucky that I noticed it in time and got my phone back without creating a scene. I performed it tactically and didn't create any suspicion. I realized the possible risks of keeping these and I deleted all the photos and videos of that day. I felt much more comfortable and safer after doing that. I started keeping my phone locked from that day onwards.

Once I was returning home after my class on the bus. The bus was relatively crowded. The bus reached my town by 7:30 pm and my house was about 2 kilometers from the bus stop.

I used to walk home unless it is too late. My father or brother used to pick me up from the bus stop if I was late. But my phone ran out of charge and I couldn't inform them when I was coming. So, I had to walk home.

There is an irrigation canal on the side of the road to my house. There were roads on both sides of the Canal. There were a few night shops on that road. That area is occupied by locals and manual laborers. Some may be drunk too. It was not very safe for a lady as some drunkards used to pass obscene comments at them. So, I really had fear in my mind. I gathered courage and decided to walk since I couldn't find a way to contact my family. The coin phones in the bus stop no longer worked as the authorities stopped maintaining them as everybody had mobiles.

As I approached one of the night shops, I saw 3 guys standing near a bike and he whistled at me as I passed them. I heard him saying comments about my body. I didn't turn back and increased my pace. The bike started soon and I felt worried. I have heard numerous stories of chain snatching and molesting ladies at night. I increased my pace of walking as I heard the bike approaching me. I wanted to run but that will be of no use. It's still one and a half kilometers more. I tried to act confident. The bike passed me and the one sitting at the back said "Nice ass" as he kept going. I felt embarrassed as well as relieved that they are gone now.

There were a few more similar shops on the way. That's when I heard a call from behind.

I turned back to see Vikas walking towards me carrying a big bag on his back.

Vikas; he was my neighbor and classmate. His house is opposite mine on the other side of the canal. Vivek, whom I mentioned in the boutique incident was his younger brother. Vikas and I were good friends and we used to play together in the evening after school.

We had a healthy relationship until he proposed to me at school. I was brought up conservatively so that such situations were a taboo. I decided to keep a distance from him after that. I couldn't behave normally with him anymore and I avoided him. After school, we went in different directions. He joined engineering school in Bangalore. I had seen him in many situations after that such as neighbor's marriage functions, school anniversary functions, etc but I never bothered to talk to him.

But today, seeing him felt like a great relief. He looked at me but seemed not confident to approach me. It was expected to consider how I treated him. But now he looked like a savior to me. I smiled at him, and I could see that my smile created a relieved look on him too.

"Hi, Aparna, nice to meet you after a long time!"

"I'm fine, how is life in Bangalore?" I replied.

"Life is great in Bangalore, only the traffic sucks."

"I have heard how worse it is. So, have you finished exams?" I asked.

"Yeah, got a few days to spend at home. Had a few papers to clear. I have given the exam and now hope for the best," he replied.

"Few of my friends are planning a start-up. I plan to join them. We are planning a small-scale manufacturing unit for some electrical components that are currently met only by imported parts which are too costly. We did set up an office in Cochin too."

"That sounds great. Setting up an office in Cochin sounds like a costly affair, isn't it?"

"Usually it is. But we got lucky. One of us, Nishad has his house near the Vytilla-Edappally (name of places) bypass. His sister got recently married and moved with her husband. His first floor was vacant, so he offered that place as our office. That place got a separate external staircase also. We will move to a more professional looking office if things go well as expected."

"That's great news. I feel proud of you. You are already an entrepreneur."

"Nothing like that. We hope that this will do well."

"You will do well. I am sure. I wish all the best."

"Thank you, Aparna, and what about you. Did you become a doctor?"

"I have completed my course. Now I am preparing for my postgraduate exam. I have classes on weekends only as the doctors who take these special lectures will be free only then," I explained my situation.

"I saw you on the bus. I was on the same bus. So, I thought, I will give you company," said Vikas.

"It was nice to have your company. I am not very comfortable to walk on foot after sunset. Few drunkards are always there," I expressed my gratitude.

"Can I have your number? Will keep in touch," Vikas asked.

"Sure, why not." I gave him my number. Actually, I didn't want to. I would not have given it if it was on any other day. Today his presence was helpful and so I gave him my number.

"Please save mine," he said as he gave a missed call in my number.

"Sorry, the call is not connecting. Is your phone switched off?"

"Yeah, ran out of charge. Send me a message. I will receive it when the phone comes back alive."

"Sure. It's done."

He gave me company till my house and I thanked him while saying bye.

"Vikas, thank you. I was not comfortable on the road at night."

"Don't be too formal. The pleasure was mine. I hope you won't keep me at a distance like before."

"No, Vikas. I am sorry about that. I should have cleared myself to you and maintained our friendship. Sorry about that."

"I felt so relieved. I thank the drunkards for this," he smiled at me.

"Ok Vikas, goodnight."

"Good night Aparna, please keep in touch," he said as he continued to walk towards his home. There was a bridge nearby over the canal connecting the roads.

Vikas started texting me and I used to reply. Our relationship grew better over time. He took care to maintain the space I needed and that made me also confident in the friendship with him. Sometimes I used to see him on the balcony. We could see each other from our balconies. I used to wave at him when I see him.

Most of our classmates were not working regularly as the entrance exam was difficult to crack and needed an enormous amount of preparation. That requires a lot of time. The entrance rank could make a difference in a doctor's life. It decides if we get our preferred specialty or we take what is left out for us. Parents who are financially sound used to help young doctors till they acquire a post-graduation seat. But many of us felt awkward to ask parents for help even after our graduation.

What many of us did was to work part-time or attend calls for a few days a month only so that our preparation time is not affected badly. Sri used to work a few days a month as a replacement when doctor's in nearby clinics go on leave. Few days a month gave him enough money to meet his own expenses as it was not so comfortable to ask parents for financial support after graduation

I also wanted to take duties like Sri so that I could manage my own expenses. It was not easy for lady doctors to go to different clinics when needed. So, I decided to work part-time in a nearby government hospital. They wanted a part-time doctor for managing the OP in the afternoon hours, 2-5 pm. They had regular doctors for attending routine morning OP. It was comfortable for me also as I could study in the morning and evening. I feel very sleepy during those hours. So, that was enough to meet my own expenses.

I was living on my father's expense until now. I felt proud to be able to look after my own expenses. This also made sure that I could upgrade my wardrobe as per my liking. I used to wear only traditional clothes like salwar, Kurti, saree, or long skirts. I felt confident to try something a bit modern and I decided to go shopping in Cochin.

I left early so that there won't be much rush inside the mall. Shopping for dress in Cochin in peak business hours was torture as people will be a queue in front of the trial rooms. I bought two denim jeans, one was very light blue which looks almost like white, and another deep blue with a washed look.

I wanted to try them and luckily the trial area was almost empty. There was a guard, an old man in grey uniform, who gave each customer a tag carrying a number corresponding to the number of items taken to trial rooms. This was done to avoid stealing. There was a small walkway in front of three trial rooms in a row and a big mirror at the end of the walkway if someone wanted to see themselves from a distance.

Both jeans were relatively low waste and figure-hugging, but not fitting like a second skin. Compared to what I had; these were much sexier. I had denim jeans previously also but were loose and baggy type without showing any curves which I used to pair with very conservative loose tops made of thick material.
Like Reply

I bought undergarments and 2 tops. One was a button-down tunic style check shirt and another was a layered tunic. It had 2 layers, the inner one was sleeveless. It had a shrug-like second layer to go with it giving adequate cover for my style. I could see the guard ogling at me while I waited for the number tag. I went inside. I tried both. The button-down shirt was good but conservative. When I wore only the inner layer of the second top, I looked very sexy in that. I was spellbound when I saw the side in the mirror. The arm hole was large and the sides of my breast and bra could be seen. There was a hint of my cleavage that could be seen as the neck was large. I probably needed one size smaller. The second layer made sure that I won't be embarrassed wearing it.

I opened the door to take the smaller size and caught the old man ogling at the trial room door. I felt a tingle somewhere, a throb in my nipple. The shop was almost empty. The old guy seems hungry to see something. Why don't I give him a small show? I could feel my nipples throbbing after that thought. I closed the door.

I removed the outer layer and hung it inside along with the other top. I loosened my hair clip. I kept the tag there itself. I opened the door again and slowly walked towards him. I saw a sparkle in his eyes. I came in wearing a full salwar set with a dupatta covering myself fully. Now I am walking towards him wearing jeans and a sleeveless top.

"Uncle, I needed a smaller size of this. Should I change the tag every time?" I talked to him in Malayalam. I wanted him to know that I was an original Keralite as there were a lot of North Indians working in Cochin who wore very bold and fashionable clothes.

"Yes, you have to change it every time."

"Oh, sorry," I said as I raised my hands behind my head to do my hair properly. My armpits were shaven clean and looked very fair when fully stretched. I took my time doing it.

"It's ok mam. If you just want to change the size, you need not change the tag," he said while devouring the scene before him. He tried to make it look candid.

"Thank you," I said as I walked out after scanning outside for any familiar faces. There was absolutely nobody in that section. I took the smaller size and it looked perfect.

I saw a few skirts and tops that showed more skin but I couldn't wear it in public. But I wanted to try them. I took a skirt that ended above my knee and a matching top to the trial room. The old man was gleaming when he saw me taking the skirt. I went inside and tried it on.
I looked incredible in that. I never knew that I could carry the western style so well. I became more confident about myself after that. But I never had any intention of wearing anything like that in public. The top was tight and exposed my shape beautifully. The skirt was much shorter than I thought and it showed almost half of my thigh. I felt proud of what I saw.

I have never exposed anything above the middle of my leg to anyone except the small incident that happened when Sri visited my home. I will explain that later. My legs and thigh looked like they were carved out of marble. Spotless. I took a few selfies inside the trial room. I wanted to give the old man a glimpse but I didn't want to risk myself wearing it outside the trial area.

I opened the door slowly and scanned outside through the slit. Still, there was nobody else and my prey was there. I looked at the mirror and slowly pulled my skirt upwards a little to expose a couple of inches more. I opened the door and walked near to the guard. This time his mouth was half-opened and he didn't try to hide the fact that he was staring at me. I walked near to him and then turned towards the mirror as if to get a better view. I took a few selfies also. I gave him almost 2 minutes to enjoy my legs. I saw a few people entering the lady's section and I decided to put an end to the show. I went inside and changed. Gave the tag to the guard and gave him a smile before I went to the bell desk.

Few weeks have passed and my dad reminded me about his class group's alumni family meeting. The meet was supposed to be on that weekend. I wanted to avoid it for two reasons. I had been to a similar one before and it was pretty boring. My father wanted to announce to everyone that his daughter also is a doctor and kept on introducing me to everyone. The second reason was Anand, Sri's cousin may be there for the function. I didn't want to see him again.

I tried reasoning with my father. But he was adamant that all should attend the function. He is one of the organizers and he wanted to make sure that the program is well attended. They had already booked the resort. I told him about my weekend classes but couldn't convince him. He asked me to copy notes from my friends. Finally, I decided to go. I didn't want to fight with my father. He is a loving person and he doesn't press too much usually.

About Anand, Sri had given him an adequate warning. So, there is nothing for me to worry about. I decided to behave as if nothing has happened.

I decided to wear blue denim jeans and check shirt tunic for the day. I looked at myself in the mirror and was impressed. I packed 2 more extra dresses. I went downstairs to my mother for approval. She loved it too. We left for the party in the morning itself. The get together was held in Thekkady in a resort.

Thekkady is a tourist place in Kerala with an awesome climate, a beautiful lake, and a mile life sanctuary. It was almost 4-5 hours' drive from our home and maybe delayed if traffic was heavy. We were supposed to reach there in the afternoon. Separate rooms are booked for each family. Programmes were planned from evening onwards.

We reached the resort just an hour before the start. We checked in to our room and freshened up and went to the common area. Evening tea and snacks were arranged for everyone. There were a welcome speech and family introduction followed. Each alumni member was called on stage with their family and the family members are introduced to all. After that, there was time for everyone to mingle with each other.

My dad introduced us to a few of his friends and their family. After that came Mr. Kumar with his family, the moment I wanted to avoid. My father repeated the introduction process again and I behaved as if I am seeing Anand for the first time and prayed that he too will play along nicely. He acted just like meeting me for the first time ever and I was relieved. After that, both parents started discussing boring topics and I was getting frustrated. Arun, my brother, was listening to them since he was discussing something on engineering.

Anand came towards me, "Chechi, let's see around. It's too boring here."

I wanted to look cool and I agreed, "Yeah, I was also getting bored."

We just roamed around the resort. Anand introduced me to a few other boys and girls who were equally bored like we were. He knew them better as he has helped his father in organizing the get-together, so he himself has sent invitations to many. We were a group of almost 6 and decided to explore the resort. They had a big property of many acres. There were a lot of big trees in between the cottages connected by walkways which were paved with natural stones. They had a swimming pool and a poolside tea party facility.

Once we were done exploring, we went back to the party area but it was still the same. Old people chatting and sharing their school days and life after that, pretty boring indeed.

"Oh god, it's the same here," I exclaimed.

Anand came with an idea, "Let's play cards, I have 2 packs with me."

"That's a nice idea," Bijoy backed him.

"It's in my room, let me go and get it."

Anand left for the cards and we waited there. I was feeling quite comfortable with him than I expected. He neither spoke about the incident nor showed any gestures or expressions that might make me uncomfortable. He came back after a minute.

"I couldn't find my dad. I forgot to take my phone from my room. Aparna Chachi, do you have your phone? I have to call my dad to find out where he is. He has the room key."

"Yeah I have a phone," I said as I unlocked and gave it to him. He dialed his dad's number and listened.

"Hi, dad, where are you? This is Aparna Chechi's phone. I want the room key," he was silent for some time. Then spoke again, "Ok, let me come and collect it."

He showed me an action suggesting he will be back soon while still holding the phone to his ears, "Ok dad, I am coming. Where is this? Is it near the reception area?"

He slowly moved away listening to the location told by his dad and we waited there. He took almost 15 to 20 minutes to get back and showed us the cards victoriously.

"Where were you?" I asked.

"Dad was with a few friends in a room that they took only for having alcohol. I had to go there to get the keys. But dad kept me there, introducing to a few whom I missed earlier. They are already high."

"So, what do we play?" He asked.

"Let's play rummy," Girish suggested.

"I don't know rummy. Play something simpler," I suggested.

Finally, we decided to play bluff. It was a simple card game that anybody can play. You should have memory and the ability to find out when someone is bluffing.

We played for some time and became close. Girish was Anand's classmate. He was the son of Mr. Pramod, dad's classmate. Mr Pramod was an officer in the revenue department in Cochin. The others were Antony, Khaleel, and Aisha. Antony joined B tech last year. Khaleel also completed B tech and was working at present. Aisha is pursuing MDS in Mangalore. We became good friends.

We continued our game for about an hour. After that, we got bored with that and began to know each other better. I got a call from mom during that.

"Mom, what's the matter."

"Where are you? Arun is alone and getting bored. Why don't you come here and give your brother some company?"

"Oh mom, sorry. I should have called him also. Mom, please ask him to join us, we are playing cards. We are near the lobby." I told her where we are and asked him to join us. He came to us in five minutes and I introduced him to my new friends.

We spent almost an hour more and we were called back as it was dinner time. Dinner was in a hall in the main building. The resort had a main building near the entry gate. The restaurant and party hall were in the same building on the 1st and 2nd floors. There were a gym and table tennis, carroms play area nearby. The rest of the resort was scattered over the large property as separate cottages. They looked like huts from outside but were very modern inside. There were a veranda and a one-bed bedroom studio cottage.

There was an Ayurvedic center for sauna and Ayurvedic massages. It was in a separate cottage almost in one corner of the property and the swimming pool and changing areas were next to it.

The whole resort was situated over a small hill. The sauna and pool were near the eastern end which was almost like a valley. Behind the sauna, they had a spot named 'the viewpoint'' from where we can see a vast view of the valley. The view of sunrise from that point was pretty famous. Many acknowledged photographers had captured sunrise pictures from that viewpoint. They had an enlarged photograph of a sunrise taken from that corner displayed in their reception. In fact, it was the main attraction of the resort's e-brochure also.
Like Reply
[Image: 0-D9-E9-DB5-9-B7-D-4-D10-B3-F7-918-A77-C469-A4.jpg]
[Image: 000026.jpg]
[Image: 36-o4-PAy-U5.jpg]
[Image: 37c217aj1ngi.jpg]
[Image: 38-F68-EBE-06-E8-4-C7-F-B750-B9-FF5-F2-E0808.jpg]
[Image: 39c5baed68ec218af5e584bf69044f2d-width-600.jpg]
[Image: 39g4rrr9fljy.jpg]
Like Reply