Incest A desire turns true with my sister and leads to ... by viz2k5
As she was still in her Churidhaar and will want to change to nightie, when I go out now she will be changing then. So I told her, that I am going out and she can come out, I quickly turned the recording on my webcam and set it for 20 mins recording only; minimized the capturing application and locked my PC and moved out of the room. It was already around 7:00 PM. I went out of my bedroom, picked up some notes along with me and told my mom that I am going to my friend’s place and be back in an hours’ time for Dinner.

I went to my friends place had a chit chat for around half an hour. My mind was thinking about Rekha. I was hatching a plan how to take this forward. She is too shy and reserved about sex. With this thoughts I was riding back home.

When I reached home, Rekha was sitting in the living room watching TV with my mom. She looked at me and smiled with a coy and turned towards TV. I told my mom that I am hungry, for which she told that we shall have dinner around 8 PM.

I went to my room latched the door from inside and watched the video on PC. Rekha came out of the bathroom and latched the door from inside and started stripping her Churidhaar. She was in her Bra and Panty. I could not see clearly but her panty seemed to be having a wet spot. She was walking towards the PC and was trying something on the keyboard and went back. She slid her panty down and put her finger there on her pussie and felt the slimy juice. She took back her finger and smelt as to what it was. She then removed her panty off and went to the bathroom. After sometime she came back from bathroom and took another panty wore it and also wore a nightie. It was the same floral pink nightie that she was wearing now, when I saw her outside in the living room. She then moved out of the room and the video continues as I had set it for 20 minutes recording.

I had a hard on again, and it was out of control. I changed to my shorts and tucked my boy into my undie and left to the living room. Rekha saw me coming out, I gesture with my eyes to look at my dick and she smiled at it and started talking to my mom about Dinner.

Dinner was getting served, my dad also walked in and we all had dinner. Dad was enquiring Rekha about the college etc. After dinner Chit chat we watched TV for a while. Around 9:15 PM, I got up and moved towards my room and signaled her as if she is coming or not. She said no by nodding her head and I proceeded to my room with a sad face.

I went to the bathroom and checked her panties; it was wet and patchy with the white slimy thing. It was much thicker and I smelled. I could say it was pungent or somewhat smell less but pungent. Oh I am confused now. I have read about this on internet, I had heard some of my friends talk about this with what they felt with their girlfriend’s slimy thing. But it smelled great for me because it is from my cousin sister’s pussy. I wanted to taste it and I took a finger pick and licked it. Wow, Yummy it was different, a taste just above the taste of an egg white and much below the taste of a Mayonnaise. But I also felt it was salty. May be her pussy was salty due to sweat or due to her urine. Whatever it was it was a great feeling, different and cannot express it with words. I was now sitting over the Water closet licking some more of the pussy cum and sucking my finger as well. It was ecstasy, I was thinking about how I will finger pick directly from her pussy and make her see all what I do and enjoy the scene. I was sure that she will also enjoy. But with the girl like this too shy, how will I get to there. Need to think plan and do it somehow.

While I was doing this, I forgot the entire world just to see Rekha there just outside the bathroom. She was just around 8 feet away. I lost my nuts and got up. She turned back and quickly moved towards her bed and covered her face with her palms. I did not know how to react now. I walked off the bathroom. Slowly walked towards my bed and was thinking how to handle this. Also what she would have seen. I know I was not having her panty in hand while I was sucking my finger. Did she see while I finger picked the cum or only the act of licking? Too many things were running into my mind.

I reached my bed and was thinking for a while. Then went to my study table opened my PC and started playing some mild music. Got up and went near her bed and sat beside her. I pulled her palms from her face and smiled at her. She smiled back and was telling “Chee what were you doing there in toilet?”
I said “Nothing I was just enjoying over some thought, but what did you see there, How long were you watching me?”
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
She said “I saw you swabbing out some thing with your from my panty and licking it; you are dirty. I never thought you will have such perverted thoughts”.

I said “There is nothing perverted about it Rekha. I am doing things what I like in my privacy. It’s just that you peeped in and creating an issue about. As I told you sexual pleasure is everybody’s birth right and we need to grab and enjoy it rather than cribbing about perversion. Imagine if you and I were not sister and brother and we too are opposite sex and left alone in and Island and no humans there. No society and no family. I am sure within 10+ days we will shed our inhibitions and start behaving as a male and a female species rather than brother and sister. Wake up Rekha, Wake up to your senses and enjoy rather than inhibiting yourself to a cocoon and waste your youthful and fruitful days. I am sure you will not get this back if you miss it. Please walk up to my PC, I will show you what happens around us and all in secret.”

With this I held her hands and gently pulled her out of her bed and got her to my study table. Before I could unlock my system, I asked her if I could strip off my shorts and undie. For which she blushed and said “Up to you”. I stripped off my shorts and made her sit over my lap. I was ensuring that she gets used to be with me being without shorts. She again closed her face with her palms and told that I am being naughty. I ensured that my dick was bent the right way to accommodate her weight and not to have trouble like last time. With the current status, I was sure that she was OK with me getting free with my shorts. But I also wanted her to be free from her bottom wear. I tried to get to her nightie and pull it up to her thighs. She gestured with her index finger over her lips (like silencing me) and said, hey Dinu, It is OK with me, Please don’t try anything now. I said “OK”, unlocked my PC and logged on to the website which I had booked marked earlier on some “Brother Sister” incest videos and stories. I slowly opened the page of a story on Bro-Sis incest. I asked her to read the story. This was one story of incest between far cousins who met after long time and they ended up making love after all preliminary happenings.

She was still on my lap and my dick was on hop. I am sure it was twitching time to time in between her crevice. But she was fully engorged in the story and was not realizing what was happening around her. I started holding her around with full arms. Slowly I started caressing her. Although she was not responding for my acts, I knew she was getting involved and did not bother about what I was doing. While she was deep inside the story I slowly put my palms around her breast and started hovering. She looked at me for an instance and went back to her reading. I thought this is my best opportunity and slowly started bending down to pull her nighty to her knees. She quickly recovered and held the nightie and looked at me. I gestured her to not bother and concentrate on the story. She was moving her head to signal me no.

I held the nightie where it was and giggled and said “Hey Rekha, this is what I was telling you. Try to be what you are and do not pretend. I am doing no harm to you. Let’s go with the momentum. Please do not stop me. I will not do anything without you feeling good about. Please carry on with the story and allow me to do what I want to. Be assured that you will enjoy everything”. With this she looked at me for a while, started biting her nails. Her hands were still holding her nightie. She was perplexed now and thinking what to do? I was sure that she got interested in the story and wanted to continue. She knows that my PC and internet are required for her to keep her interests alive. I could see that she was yielding slowly. I could see it in her eyes.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
She slowly was losing her inhibitions and let her hands loose on her nightie and got back to the story. I grabbed this opportunity and started lifting the nightie up to her hip lifted her over my thighs and held the nightie in my hands tucked them above her waist. Now I ensured that she is sitting with just the panty and her naked thighs over my bottom naked. That was a great feeling and I felt I had achieved something great. I also knew that this is just the start and need to go a long way.

As she was reading, the story was about to conclude with a big bang from the Brother to his sister and they did for how many ever days possible etc.

Now my sister was biting her nails again towards the climax. Her nude thighs were over my nude thighs. My dick was just beneath that golden valley of my Sister and time to time getting in contact with the ass mounds as she or I was moving a little here and there. Chennai was hot these days and it was sweating all over. We just had the Fan running and no AC at home. While my dick was getting pleasured, my hands were all over her top area, but I did not try to anything but just cupped her boobs gently with a feather touch feel so that she does not realize something was happening but for me I had the feel that I was slowly executing things.

Now I wanted to ensure if she was convinced with the story. Has she accepted the fact that a brother and sister could have Sex? Also the most important fact is that Did she feel horny. Even though I was sure in my mind from her concentration, she would have felt horny, I wanted to ensure that she really felt that way. There were 2 ways. One is to ask her straight what she felt about the story. The other way was to check if she was wet down there and talk to her about it. As it was sweaty I would not be able to adjudge from my thermometer that she was wet there due to cum and not due to sweat. I need to physically see or feel that. If I have to see it, I would have to make her stand an turn her around. The other way around is to not disturb her from getting up, me and she intact and check with my Finger.

It was a confused situation. I was enjoying the enormous pleasure with what was going on between my dick and her crevice and did not want to disturb anything for a while. I know that We cannot remain like this for all the time as well. But for the time being, It was good for me to check if she was wet there by placing my Fingers over there. I knew that I got to be very careful so that she does not realize that I was doing something over her pussy but also wanted to check. Somehow my mind was saying that I might lose grip of the entire situation and start all from scratch if she gets offended by this act. I got to plan now.

On the other hand I was thinking, what the hell, She knows that I had seen her nude just few feet away from her and also she had seen my dick in close proximity. We had also talked about each other’s feelings. She had seen me relishing her cum juice out of her panty. She had watched the nude pics of hunks in my presence. I was sure she is hot enough that I could slowly give the first kneading to her red hot brain.

With this thought, I was sure that there would be some confrontation but manageable and dared to proceed with my Check to feel her pussy over her panty gently and to determine if she had cum and was wet over there.

I slowly embraced her hip area, hugged her from behind. She was reading the last part of the story. I could see her leaning forward forgetting about the fact that she was sitting on her cousin brothers lap, he naked at the bottom and she half naked there and all this going on with my hands over her hips. I thought this is the moment and slowly and also gently slid my left palm over her panty and paused. I could notice no reaction from her except for a small and intrinsic jerk from her, which she was not herself conscious about. I waited for about 10 seconds and then gently moved my fingers around.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
As my fingers were slowly feeling her golden triangle over her panties I could feel that she is wet, not just wet but too wet. I could see her breathing heavy. I felt this is the right moment and slid my fingers into the pantie. It was wet slimy and I felt the fluid flowing still. I slowly started rubbing her there with my fingers.
She gave a look at my face signing me to stop. I asked her "How do you feel now?"
She said "The feeling is good, but I am scared".
Me, " Don't worry Rekha, It will do no harm and I will not do anything that will hurt u, continue your reading and Enjoy the moment".

With this I took her Palm and placed it on my manhood and signaled her to grip it. Without any hesitation she promptly held mine and I was in heaven. I thought I am winning over her slowly. With this I had my left palm cruising thru her bra now feeling her breast with skin to skin touching. I saw her face now and she closed her eyes and lifted her head up. Her face was turning red. I could see her ears becoming read and her nose giving signs of heavy breathing. She is now off the story on the system and completely entangled with my advanced movements. 

I did not want to waste much time, I started caressing her Left breast slowly with my full palm over her breasts as I have read that girls like that most to start with wht left breast and that too with full palm. As my left palm was doing it all the right things over the breast my right fingers were doing the little rubbing over the slimy busy pussie of my cousin sister. It was heaven this day. 

I advanced my movements by slowly reaching her labial lips and sliding it with gentle rubs. I could see her eyes now tightly closed and lifting her lefthand towards her head. I was doing this for a while and slowly started to insert my finger into her pussie. She gave a jerk and pushed herself away.
Suddenly I felt everything coming to a halt. I could understand this. but wanted to ask her what happened? I quickly wore my shorts.

I kept quiet for a moment and slowly asked her what happened? She gasped for a while and said, let us stop it here. I am feeling out of control now.
I respected her feelings here and did not want to push her more for now. I said her "OK Rekha relax now, But how did you feel about the whole thing?"
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply
She said "It was good and very good, only thing that I was loosing my control and I do not want to".
I told her that every thing is normal and she should not worry about it. I told her that if she felt good about every thing till now there are no issues. I made her sit beside me and wanted her to relax. I asked her if she would like to have a glass of water, for which she said yes. I went to the study table and brought the bottle of water and asked her to drink. 

I allowed a cool few minutes to pass by and asked did she feel erotic, She said if what she felt was erotic, Yes and she felt very good.
OK Rekha, I also felt being in heaven. Now that we have come to this extent, Let us do one thing more before we sleep. Let us see each other fully naked without touching each other. With this I did not even wait for her and removed my shorts right away with my dick on hop.

I stepped near her and asked her to close her eyes and lift her arms, I lifted her nightie and pulled it all over her shoulders and head. Now she was with her bra and pantie. I turned her slowly and unhooked the bra from behind, dropped it on the bed and reached out to her panties with my fingers and slid it down the floor. She was closing her eyes all this time. 

I stepped around 2 feet away and asked her to open her eyes. she obeyed me.
We both were stark naked now seeing each other. The scene was too good and I felt this is the greatest moment in my life, My cousing sister standing completely nude in front of me and I too. It was a dream come true after all the video recording, the naughty little things that happened while she was sleeping, the pics viewing and story reading. 

I asked her how she felt and she said good.
I told her, that I am happy that she is losing her inhibition slowly. I asked her to hold my hand and slowly grabbed her near me. Very near now that our bodies were close and touched each other. Her breast was touching mine and my dick was grazing her bush. I asked her to close her eyes again and held her gently tight and reached for her lips with my lips. Started to kiss her slowly and gently. 

she held my torso with her arms around, I felt she is comfortable with that and proceeded towards kissing her with our bodies intact together. My palm was now cupping her bums and kneading them gently and carefully. It appeared that she was enjoy enjoying this and I felt that she is kissing me instead of me doing it. 

This went on and on. I did not want to stop it. she opened her eyes and looked into my eyes. I could see that sexy eyes spitting all the love for me.
Now I had the pride feeling of having my cousin sister under total control.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 7 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply
Quote:lordrb

What the FUCK is wrong with people like YOU???? You all start a story bring it half way and abandon it!!! Making the readers fool!!!! It is very STUPID, IRRESPONSIBLE, AND DISRESPECTFUL!!!

SHAME ON PEOPLE LIKE YOU.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
One more incomplete story.

Any one interested can continue this story.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Please update soon.
Like Reply
?????
Like Reply
super update
Like Reply
Good going
Like Reply
nice.........
Like Reply
Nice thread
Like Reply
Update the story bro., If the real author gets this maybe he can complete....
Like Reply
Waiting
Like Reply
Continue plz
Like Reply
Amazing story..plz update it.
Like Reply
clps Nice story sexy updates happy
Like Reply
this story doesn't have any more continuation.. if I am right, this was just left unfinished by the original author in exbii
Like Reply
Super sexy, liked it very much,

Incomplete but still complete as once girl is under control, only fucking left out from there
Like Reply