Poll: Sanskari college girl Namrata Ko strangers aur buddhe ke saath dikhana chaliye ya nahi???
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yess
93.28%
111 93.28%
Noo
6.72%
8 6.72%
Total 119 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 40 Vote(s) - 2.9 Average
Misc. Erotica BASSSSS.. KARO ..(NAMRATA ek PAHELI)
Kya update h.. Mar diya.... Kya story h.... Late aate ho but sandar aate ho... Please update more
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Awesome Update. Keep it up.
Like Reply
Ohhhh my god bhaiiiiii mya update tha yrr... 
. Pura 4-5 times pani nikal. Diya bhai
..... Unexpected end tha........ Uffff mujhe toh control nhi ho. Raha bhai
.. Gajab la update tha....... Yr kya mast update dete ho bhai bayan nhi kr sakte..... And itne 50 media..... 
Gif +images milke wow..... Kitni mehnat krte ho bhai..... Thank you so much..... Itni mehnat krne ke liye update ke liye...... This story is best...... And will be best..... Now excited for manali trip... 

.. Wohoooooo banana yourock clps clps thanks bhai again..... And happy friendship day bhai aapko..... 
Heart banana
[+] 1 user Likes Hellopublic's post
Like Reply
hottest update..and incredible plot twist..
Like Reply
(02-08-2020, 08:16 AM)Shabaz123 Wrote: Wow yaar great hot update bhai........superb writing skills

(02-08-2020, 08:47 AM)Suryahot123 Wrote: Kya update h.. Mar diya.... Kya story h.... Late aate ho but sandar aate ho... Please update more

THANK YOU SO MUCH BHAI LOG ..... Shy Shy

KEEP SUPPORTING  Heart
flamethrower 
[+] 1 user Likes Royalkingfire's post
Like Reply
WHAT A SEDUCTIVE UPDATE BROOO...ALSO GRAT USE OF IMAGES AND GIF...THANK YOU UPDATE...PLEASE KEEP UPDATING..TAKE CARE
Like Reply
Manali me Sanjay apni beti ko chod de ... Vo b dono ki marji se toh majja aa jay
[+] 1 user Likes Nymphomaniac001's post
Like Reply
(02-08-2020, 03:45 PM)Hellopublic Wrote: Ohhhh my god bhaiiiiii mya update tha yrr... 
. Pura 4-5 times pani nikal. Diya bhai
..... Unexpected end tha........ Uffff mujhe toh control nhi ho. Raha bhai
.. Gajab la update tha....... Yr kya mast update dete ho bhai bayan nhi kr sakte..... And itne 50 media..... 
Gif +images milke wow..... Kitni mehnat krte ho bhai..... Thank you so much..... Itni mehnat krne ke liye update ke liye...... This story is best...... And will be best..... Now excited for manali trip... 

.. Wohoooooo banana yourock clps clps thanks bhai again..... And happy friendship day bhai aapko..... 
Heart banana

Thank you very much bro  Heart 

Keep supporting Heart
flamethrower 
Like Reply
(03-08-2020, 01:25 AM)Sush44 Wrote: WHAT A SEDUCTIVE UPDATE BROOO...ALSO GRAT USE OF IMAGES AND GIF...THANK YOU UPDATE...PLEASE KEEP UPDATING..TAKE CARE

Shy Thank you so much  brother Shy

KEEP supporting  Heart
flamethrower 
[+] 2 users Like Royalkingfire's post
Like Reply
It What an update bro. Hats off to you for your magnificent thinking and writing. The way you have expressed every word is so erotic that I red  every sentence twice. Simply amazing. 

yourock yourock yourock

Just my observation while going through the last few paragraphs: I believe that Birjus character was exceptionally good and he is the one who could have manipulated Namrita to an extreme level. Namrita was very scared of him yet very reluctant to say no to anything that Birju does to her. He could have easily kept using her and kept it a secret. As Birju was always a tharki and had tried on Namritas mom before, that could have spiced things up a lot. Whatever he was unable to do to Namritas mom, can do to Namrita and fulfil his lust. There was so much that Birju was able to do to her but now he’s dead.  

However, you are a master in writing erotica and must’ve something way better planned for Namu. Can’t wait to read where this story goes. 

Just a small request, do not make like a family incest sort of thing where we have seen it in earlier story. These sort of things are not real and does not happen very often. Try to keep the focus on Namrita with different low class older people. Just a suggestion. Please don’t mind. 

Eagerly waiting for the next update.
[+] 3 users Like rehanboy16's post
Like Reply
Waiting, please post next update.
Like Reply
Very good
Like Reply
nice. please continue.
[+] 1 user Likes ChodonBuZ MoniruL's post
Like Reply
NiXe update bro
Like Reply
Kaimmzzzzzz
Like Reply
Waiting next update bro
Like Reply
Royal king fire, I truthfully give you the best erotic writing award for the Diwali Episode and it's Climax. It's too hot to handle in one read. It has mind blowing story content and erotic pleasure and diwali dhamakedar Climax. No one has achieved it like you proved it on xossipy as well as xossip. Evil, Rajkumar ki level se ek step ooper chale gaye is episode men. All the best to maintain same reputation and consistency. You stated an adultery High Class Virgin Girl with Low Class Characters. Hope you will maintain your genre than incest. DCP can seduce her but not dad. Your choice. We trust your writing instincts and plotlines. It was good that you finished it marathon climax in one final update. That's the high point of climax. Keep it up.
[+] 2 users Like doctor101's post
Like Reply
Waiting for update
Like Reply
Nice thread
[+] 1 user Likes rimpikhatun's post
Like Reply
Waiting for next update.
Like Reply