Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
I opened the door and the delivery guy stood with his jaw dropped. I asked him how much I had to pay him. He didn't reply because he didn't hear a single word which I spoke. He was a young guy around 20 years age. I got the parcel and went to the kitchen. I took the money and I was about to give it to him. Out of nowhere, Pandian pounced on me. He was nude this time. He pulled down my towel, pushed me to the sofa and started fucking me.. I wanted to stop him. But I was too horny. Still I managed to shout out the words "The delivery guy is still here"

He looked back and told "Oh. i am extremely sorry dear. I didn't know he came. I was in the bathroom" Pandian went back to the bedroom. I rushed to the towel and wore it. I knew Pandian was acting. I took the money, gave it to the delivery guy and locked the door immediately. I went to the bedroom and jumped over Pandian. I punched his chest multiple times

Me - You naughty idiot. What were you thinking?

Pandian - Come on. It was awesome. Wasn't it?

Me - What if he tells people?

Pandian - No problem. He would have thought I was your husband. So, no one will come here and trouble you. Don't worry

Me - I hope so

Pandian (looking at my eyes) - All of a sudden, you look so beautiful in my eyes

Me - I am always beautiful. You just didn't notice

Pandian - Come on. I am serious. I am falling in love with you

Me - Oh. Now you want to marry me?

Pandian - If you were not married me before, I would have

Me - Who told you I would accept you as husband?

Pandian - You wanted my child

Me - That is different. I wanted a open-minded caring husband. Not a brute like you. So, the answer for marriage is no. But the answer for kid is yes

Pandian - For me, the answer for marriage is yes. But the answer for kid is no
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Me - You are a stubborn bastard, That is why I said no to marrying you

Pandian - Ha ha. Ok. You want a kid. I can't give it. But tell me something else that you want. What is that you love more, that I can give? I will give it for you

Me - What can I say if you ask such question all of a sudden? All I want from you is sex. Nothing else

Pandian - Wow. For a moment, you made me feel like a prostitute

Me - Ha ha ha.. You are.

Pandian - Ok. Is there some special kind of sex you wanted to try? 

Me - I can't come up with such things suddenly. Right now, I like it when you lift me up like a doll and fuck me. Other than that I cannot guess any

Pandian - You like voyeurism right?

Me - Yes I do. But how do you know?

Pandian - I know about everything you did with Bharath and his friends

Me - What? That idiot told you that? I told him not to tell anyone

Pandian - Ha ha. He tells me everything. I know every position you were fucked in the falls. Even if I hadn't know that, last Friday at the forest would have enlightened me of the fact

Me - Why? What was so different there?

Pandian - What was different? You were different. You looked like a completely different person. You looked like you were possessed by some sex ghost

Me - Ha ha. Yes I love voyeurism. So what are you going to do?

Pandian - Then get up. We are going somewhere. 

I got up and opened the shelf. Pandian hugged me from behind "What are you doing dear? You should not wear a single piece of cloth till I catch the flight to Europe. Remember?"

Me -B ut you told we are going out

Pandian - Yes. But you are a voyeuristic woman. These things should not matter for you. Got it?

Me - Ok. But still I can have one dress to use in case of emergency

Pandian - Having a dress for safety will rob us off the thrill. The fear that you don't have any dress to fall back to is what makes voyeurism even more erotic

Me - Yes. But Dilip won't like it

Pandian - Don't care about him. You have surrendered to me. Just trust me. Leave your mobile here.
Like Reply
Chapter 35

I went into the bathroom to freshen up. After that Pandian went inside. I had my lunch fast. Pandian came out and started having lunch. He reminded me to take the bag of condoms. I looked at him with mock anger and told "I thought you will forget that" for which he replied "If I forget that, your ass will be ripped open today. You can count me on that" I took the bag of condoms and also packed some snacks for us to eat.

He wore a shirt and jean. He went outside with our car keys. He started the car in our verandah and called me out. I locked the house door, looked around if anyone was watching and ran to the car. I ran to the backdoor. I thought the back seat would be easier to hide. But Pandian had that door locked. He waved at me from inside the car to sit in the front seat. I jumped to the front seat, closed the door and told him "This is way too risky. What if someone sees me?"

Pandian - Yes they will see you. But no one will have the guts to actually do anything

Shruti - How can you assume that? What if the security officer see me like this?

Pandian - I will go through a road without security officer. Ok? And don't worry, we will be in the main road only for a couple of minutes. You can hide in front of the seat at that time

Shruti - This is all too crazy. But for some reason, I am unable to say no. I trust you. Don't disappoint me. 

Pandian - Trust me dear

He started the car, came out of our house, went back to close the gates and came back to the car. Though I had travelled nude in a car, this time was different. Last time, I had Dilip by my side. With him, I knew that he will save me from any danger. I knew I can always trust him. I knew I can do anything I want ,with him around. I also had a dress which I could have worn the previous time. But now I didn't have any lifeline. And last time, my dresses were removed only after we crossed city limits. This time, I had to be nude in the city in the traffic. But Pandian was right. All these things made it more erotic.
Like Reply
He drove as fast as possible. He tried to stay away from main roads. But still, so many people managed to see me. We were stuck in a minor jam in one of the street roads. A motorcycle was standing to our left. The person on it saw me and took out his mobile to take pics. I just closed my face with my hands. Pandian laughed and told "You are so slutty. I gave you the idea of hiding in front of the seat. But still you want to show off your body to people"

He was right in a way. Somehow my mind didn't tell me to hide myself. But now I felt that it was too dangerous to sit on the seat like there. As soon as the jam cleared, I moved down the seat. I didn't sit up for a long time. Pandian asked me multiple times. But I sat on the mat of the car and didn't move. After sometime, he told that it was safe for me to come up. I sat up on the seat and saw that we were at the foothills of a very small mountain and it was at the outskirts of Chennai. There was a highway visible from where we were. But it was a bit too far. It was 4 PM when we reached there. But it was already dark. Lots of clouds formed above us. I heard some thunder too. Pandian drove the car a little bit uphill. But after that there was no road. It was just a walking trail. We were at the bottom of a very small mountain. 

As he stopped the car, it started to drizzle. Pandian took the bag, placed it over his left shoulders, opened the door and came out to my side of the car. I stayed at my seat. He opened the door and extended his arms. I refused and stayed inside. Though deep inside, I wanted to go out and I knew he will take me out anyway. He did as I expected. He bent inside the car. Put both his hands under my armpits, dragged me up and lifted me on to his shoulders. I was sitting on his shoulders behind his neck with my legs on either of his shoulders. He kissed both my legs which were hanging at both sides of his face. The rain drops fell on me. There was a moderate drizzle. A fresh cold wind was blowing which blew my hair in one direction. It was so hot, erotic and romantic. He held me like that on his shoulders and walked up the trail. We reached the top within 5 minutes. Pandian was a little bit tired. After we reached the top, He pulled me to the front. I was still on his shoulders, but I was sitting facing his direction with my crotch on his face. He started licking me so hard. I looked around to find a large landscape visible from the top with all cars going around the highway. But no one would have been able to see us. It was such a beautiful place to have sex.
Like Reply
Me - Aaaahhh. This is so hot. This is the hottest sex I have ever had

Pandian - Yes dear. You told you like it when I lift you and carry you. I will carry you throughout our sex session today

Me - Thanks dear. All the things I did to get you are worth enough. I got more than what I wanted. Mmmmmmm

By that time, it started to rain heavily. Water was falling on me faster than the water from shower bath. I have no words to explain the feeling I had. After 5 minutes in that position, he put me down and undressed. We were both totally drenched. He also became nude. He lifted me again, but this time in an upside down position. I knew this position. It was standing 69. I was upside down with my face in front of his dick. His face was between my legs. He was licking my pussy while I took his cock inside my mouth. Meanwhile, the rain water was pouring fast from my pussy down to my face. Lot of water from his dick went inside my mouth. I didn't mind anything. Pandian held me tightly in that position and started to and fro motion. His cock hit the back of my throat and came out. After fucking my mouth in that position. He lifted me to his hip height holding my arm pits. He stretched his hands forwards. Now I was hanging flat horizontal to the ground with my legs around his hips. He was holding my armpits and looked at me from my face to the knees and admired it. It was so dark. But there was lightning all around. He saw my body glowing in the rain once every minute. He just held me in the position admiring my body. He told "Wow.. Your body is an architectural wonder. I want to stay here with you and fuck you forever"

Me - Aaaahhh.. I want to be a slave to you forever

He dropped me on the ground abruptly and went to take the bag of condoms. He asked me to put two condoms on his dick. Once done, he lifted me up. I pinned my body to him by putting my legs around his hips and hands around his neck. I hugged him so tightly. The hotness of the situation was too much for me to handle. I was going mad and didn't know what to do. I was nervous about the way, things were going to happen. Something was going to happen and Pandian didn't know it. He put his dick in my pussy and told me "Isn't this your favorite position?"

Me - Yes dear. This is my favorite position and you are my favorite fucker

Pandian - Wow.. That is the best compliment I have ever received
Like Reply
Telling that he lifted me up and down madly for sometime. But the speed was not enough for him. He put his hands on my ass and tilted me a little bit so that my legs were now over his shoulders and hands around his neck. Now he didn't have to lift me up and down. He just had to push my ass front and back. It was easier for him and he was able to fuck me faster. My pussy was dripping wet from my juices and the rain water. I heard sound of frogs and other insects around. He fucked me 8 inches deep. I felt it. I kissed him while he was fucking me. He started getting slower. I told him "Come on. Put me down and fuck me as fast as possible"

He threw me on the muddy ground and mounted me. I put my legs around his hips and locked him. He fucked me so hard. This time my pussy was so wet with juices and I was so horny that I moved towards him while he pumped me. He reached the 10 inch mark that he reached the previous night. I told him "Come on. Give it all. I want your entire dick inside. That one inch disturbs me. I want your balls to strike my ass while you are fucking my pussy"

This made him even more mad. He fucked me like an animal for sometime, paused for a moment and gave it his all. Another half an inch went inside. I screamed in pain. But the scream vanished in the sound of the thunder. I told "Come on. You are the man. You can do it. Just a little bit more"

I already felt like he crossed my cervix. He paused for 2 minutes, took lot of breath and gave one ultimate push. I quivered in pain. But that was when I felt his balls hit my ass. That was the moment. I looked at him with my eyes wide open. He told "You are the first woman to take it completely. You are really the queen of my dick. I love you"

Me - Show me how much you love me. Fuck me fast
Like Reply
He pumped me hard and fast. He made sure that his dick is completely in for every push. It stopped before going in completely sometimes. But he pushed it again till it entered completely. He did it for 2 minutes when he looked at the sky and screamed. His dick was completely in. I locked my legs around his hips tightly. I hugged him tightly and made sure he couldn't take his dick out. I had my reasons for that. I felt his dick shivering inside my body. He was lost in a different world. I felt his cum. Yes I felt his cum entering my body. I felt like someone put a water pipe inside my vagina and opened it. I felt liters of his sperm hit my tissues inside my body. It took him a long time to realize it. I felt like a complete woman that evening. His face changed from ecstatic to shocked. He looked at me with a horror in his face. He took his dick out. Both the condoms had their top opened like canned drinks. The condoms were circularly cut around the front. But not completely removed. 

Remember he asked me to take the bag of condoms and went to have lunch when we were at our home? I used the time to do something. I took a pin and the condom box which he opened last. I took all the condoms from that box. I pierced holes very close by by the pin. I pierced hole to form a circle around the surface of the condoms. I just made sure that I didn't complete the circle. I was afraid that the top of condoms may go inside my pussy and get locked. I didn't want the top of condoms to tear off completely. I was afraid it might lead to more complications. That worked. The condoms tore off but the top of the condoms did not get detached completely. It was still sticking to the condoms. But the part whichever was torn was good enough to make sure all the cum leaked out. His huge dick and ability to cum so much worked in my favor. Now I had to wait and see his reaction.

Pandian looked at me with rage and slapped me so hard. He sat by my side and was thinking hard while staring angrily at me. He stood up and wore his dresses. He then lifted me on his shoulders like a sack of rice. He walked down the hill. I told him "I am sorry. I don't know how the condoms broke" He replied "Shut up bitch. If a condom breaks, it tears in some random direction. It won't tear up circularly. Don't think I am a stupid. You are going to pay for this
Like Reply
Me - Please leave me

Pandian - Just because I was affectionate with you, you took advantage of that. This is why I am never affectionate with women

Me - Please. Let me explain

Pandian - Shut up bitch. I don't want to hear another word from you

He opened the trunk of the car this time and threw me in. I heard the car start. I didn't know where it was going. I didn't know what plans he had for me

Shruti's narration ends ————————————

Chapter 36

Now, back to what happened that night from my perspective.

Dilip's narration —————————

Pandian was smiling at the camera and pointed it somewhere. It looked like a local gym. Not the usual high class air conditioned gym. But a local gym with old rusty instruments and dirty building. My heart skipped a beat seeing Shruti tied nude to a bench. It was the bench used by body builders to lift weight for chest press. Shruti was tied in a way that she cant even move an inch. She was lying on the bench face down. Both her legs were on either side of the bench. Same with her hands too. Her hands were stretched to the fullest possible extent and tied to another machine in her front. Her head was literally pasted to the bench. A rope ran around her neck and the bench to hold her there tightly. Another rope ran around her hips to hold her even more tightly to the bench. They essentially made her upper body totally immobile. Shruti was shouting something which I couldn't here. She was just waving her legs around like she was riding a bicycle.

The bench was long enough to cover only from her head to crotch. Her ass was at the edge of the bench. Pandian was zooming her body inch by inch and showing it to me. Then he took two steps back and zoomed out. I was shocked to see 4 men standing nude around her. All of them were body builders. I saw one guy holding a bottle of alcohol with him. The others were also drunk. They all had around 7 inch size dicks They seemed to be Pandian's friends at the gym. But one of them didn't really look like a proper body builder. Also, he looked so familiar. It took me around half a minute to realize who it was. It was none other than RAM - her ex boyfriend. The guy who fucked Shruti and started things for me. Pandian looked at the camera and told "Come here soon, bro. Everyone wants to fuck your wife. All these guys are local slum guys except Ram. They all have never tasted any  woman before. They all want to taste every inch of your wife"
Like Reply
I shouted at the phone "What the hell is Ram doing there?"

Pandian - Oh. He is a friend of my gym-mate who is standing next to him. Remember I told you that Shruti had fucked some guys in her college?

Me - Yes

Pandian - All such news about Shruti came to me through my gym mate only. Ram is his close friend

Me - Now, what do you want me to do?

Pandian - Just take a taxi and come to the XXXX gym in XXXX area. We are waiting for you

I rushed outside and searched for a cab. As it was raining heavily, it was difficult to find a cab. But eventually, I got one and boarded it. Pandian called me again through video call. I attended and kept it in ears as I didn't want the driver to hear anything. He told me "It will take around 1 hour for you to reach here. We want to have fun. So keep talking to me. I am pretty sure you have lots of questions for me"

Me - Why are you doing this to her? I thought you people were having fun in the afternoon

Pandian - Don't blame me. It was all because of your bitch wife

Me - What did she do?

Pandian - I tried my best to be affectionate with her and I took her to the most exotic location to have sex. But she gifted me with betrayal. 

Me - She wouldn't have done anything

Pandian - What? You know what she did? She pierced holes on the condoms I had, to make sure that it tears off while I fuck her and eventually get impregnated by me
Like Reply
Me - Don't be an idiot. The condoms would have torn of by itself

Pandian - If a condom tears by itself, it would tear in some random direction. But your stupid wife has pierced holes in a circular shape and the tear in the condom was perfectly circular. Above all, she has accepted that she did it. Who are you to say otherwise?

(I stayed silent for a while)

Me - Ok. What are you planning to do now?

Pandian - My plan is simple. Make these 4 guys fuck her pussy hard and cum inside her pussy repeatedly. It will take around a month for her to actually become pregnant. Any of these guys could be a father then. The probability that I am the father of the kid will be much lower. That is why I took her here. Luckily the gym is closed as some repair work is going on. If not, there would be some 20 local slum guys here. They are all beasts and would have pounced on your wife once they see the beautiful  flesh. 

Me - What is Ram doing there? I thought he was in US

Pandian - Yes he was in US. Your good time, he came here for a small vacation. And yes, before you ask the next question, I know everything about what happened between you and Shruti before your marriage. Ram has told everything to my friend here and he told me. You should be thankful to me for not telling anything in the office. Even today morning, I dropped a small hint to Shruti that I knew everything about your relationship. But your sweet wife was so much focussed on my dick that she didn't care to ask anything else.

Me - Ok. Whatever it is, I promise you that, she will take anti pregnancy pills. Please stop this

Pandian - Yes that is what Shruti is also saying. But all my friends are already too excited about this. I cannot disappoint them. It will take another half an hour for you to come here. Looks like these guys cannot wait. Just give the parting words to your wife. She may not be able to talk for another month after the grand fuck-festival she gets tonight.
Like Reply
He took his phone to Shruti whose head was tied tightly to the bench. She looked at me on the video and told "Dilip. I am sorry Dilip. I should not have left our house without asking you"

Me - Just stay strong dear. I will be there soon

Pandian - Only 20 seconds remaining. Tell something worthwhile

Shruti - Top gun. Top gun. Top gun...

Those were here safe words. It means she was truly afraid and didn't want to do it at that time. I had to do everything possible to save her. He then went back and shouted "Let the fucking begin. Remember... You can fuck her anywhere you want. But every drop of your cum has to go into her pussy"

Ram told that he had tasted her before and he would leave way for the others. He came to the phone and told "Long time no see, bro. I was getting updates from Pandian about the things which have been happening to your wife all these days. I badly wanted to fuck her when I came to India. But didn't want to get back into your life. But when Pandian called my friend today, he was sitting right next to me and I felt that it was fate. Fate has arranged for another session for me with her." I was about to disconnect the call when he told "Don't try to disconnect the call. We would then beat your wife and injure her. " I begged him to stop this. He replied "What happened to you? I thought you love to watch your  wife getting fucked by such local guys. I even saw the video of Shruti being fucked by some old men. And if I remember correctly, you got horny seeing that and even ejaculated"

Me - That was because Shruti liked it. But she doesn't like it now. 

Ram - You know that I know the trick to make her like it and submit to us. But that is not fun. I want to use her against her will

Me - Please Ram. She has been your lover. Don't do it to her. Stop your friends

Ram - Come on. Your wife wants a baby. We are giving it to her. What is the problem with that? She should be thankful to us for this

Me - No.. I will be there in 15 minutes. I won't let this happen. 

Ram - Now stop shouting and see there. The action is about to begin
Like Reply
The three other guys kneeled around her. They kissed all the parts of her body which they had access to. Then I suddenly started hearing screams. The kisses have become bites. They were biting her all around her body like dogs. Shruti's legs were alone shaking. The rest of her body looked still. One of the guys told "I just want to bite her and eat her piece by piece. What a body man?"

Guy 2 - Yes man. I have seen iyer women only from far. That itself will give me erection. I never knew their body would be multiple times hotter than their face. I would fuck her for years

Guy 3 - Yes man. See how well she has maintained her body. Not a single hair in it. Very smooth. All the women in our locality are totally opposite to her. Black, hairy with lots of scratches on their body

Guy 1 - Don't even think about them. Thanks to Pandian, we get to taste a pure  woman. Let us not waste any time

They all stopped biting her and stood up. The first guy now stood behind Shruti. He gave a couple of smacks on Shruti's ass and laughed at the way her ass vibrated. He held her ankles and lifted them. He asked the other 2 guys to hold each leg. The guys held each leg up and lifted them as high as possible. Shruti was feeling uncomfortable because she was lying on her stomach and these guys were lifting her legs upwards. Her body was being bent in a weird angle. Her hips were tied to the table. Shruti was screaming as they lifted the legs higher and higher. They were not able to lift it much higher. The first guy got between her legs and started fucking her pussy. Fucking is not the right word. Ramming is the right word. He was so fast. If Shruti had not stretched her pussy with Pandian's cock, she would have been in tremendous amount of pain now. Pandian's non-stop fucking had made her pussy capable of taking such dicks. After ramming her for around 10 minutes he came in her pussy. Shruti was moving her legs up and down, trying to push them away. She didn't want the cum inside her. But she was in no position to stop him. Pandian had commanded them to make sure that every drop stays in her pussy.
Like Reply
The guy who was fucking her stood motionless for around 30 seconds while Shruti's legs were dancing in the hold of the other 2 guys. He made sure he deposited the cum completely in her pussy. As they let her down, the cum started dripping down her thighs. Pandian shouted at him "Idiots. Why are you guys leaving her like that? I told you that all the cum must stay inside"

Guy 1 - Sorry dude. It is hard to lock the cum inside her pussy in this position. We have to make her lie on her back and lift her ass up. Only then it will work

Pandian - Then stop talking and just do that

That was when I reached the place. I saw my car parked there near a luxury car. That must have been Ram's. I disconnected the call, paid money for the taxi driver and went out. It was an isolated gym near the slums. The nearby surroundings looked like a dump yard. There was a mountain of waste dumped there. I found the gym door and knocked it. No one opened it. I kept banging at the door for around five minutes. No one opened the door. That was when, one of the windows opened. I went near it and looked inside. I was not able to see Shruti's face. All I saw was a guy standing in front of some bench which was placed right beneath the window. It was clear that Shruti was tied to that bench because her legs were on that guy's shoulders. She was not resisting like before. I knew that she had surrendered to her lust. 

I shouted through the window begging them to stop it. Pandian's face suddenly appeared right in front of the window and he told "Nobody will stop before making sure that her child is their's"

Me - Come on. She doesn't deserve this

Pandian - Does not deserve? She betrayed me dude. She betrayed me. I actually fell in love with her today. But all I got back was betrayal. How dare she pierced holes in the condoms and tried to get pregnant?

Me - We are so sorry for that. Please forgive us

Pandian - Don't beg too much. See your wife has started enjoying this as usual. She is already moaning. Just 2 minutes before we opened the window, she had a crazy orgasm
Like Reply
He was true. She was moaning. My heart sank. What was I supposed to do now? Oh.. Wait a minute. I heard some words in between. They were "Top Gun".. Aaahhhh .. Top gun. Dilippp.. Aaahhh.. Mmmm.. Top gun..

She was horny. Yes. But she didn't really want that to happen. I had to stop this at any cost. That was when this guy ejaculated and the third guy was positioning himself to fuck her. I thought for a moment and told.

Me - I promise you I will make her have pills. I will buy the pills and come here. She will eat right in front of you. Please leave her. 

Pandian - Oh really? Then be a good boy, go and buy the pills and come here. Be quick.. Till then, her pussy will be filled with as much cum as possible.

He threw my car keys on my face.

Me - Where is the nearest pharmacy where I can get the pills?

Ram came near the window and told "You are the husband. You are the one who wanted to save her. You find the pharmacy"

He closed the window. I used the maps in my mobile to find the nearest pharmacy. As it was a slum, there was no pharmacy nearby. I came out. Rain had stopped by that time. I had to travel for around 10 minutes by car to reach the pharmacy. I took my car and drove as fast as possible. I rushed to the shop and asked for the anti-pregnancy pills. I was panting hard as I was running out of breath. The pharmacist smiled at me and told "Looks like you got a beautiful friend and you are in so much hurry" I replied "Yes bro. Please give it fast" I paid the money, didn't even wait to get the change. I rushed back to my car and drove fast to the gym. 

I reached the gym in 10 minutes to find Pandian outside the gym holding his stomach. As I parked the car, I saw him banging the gym door. I saw 2 more SUVs parked outside the gym. I was shell-shocked as I went to Pandian and asked what was happening. At that time, the first guy who fucked Shruti opened the window and shouted "Guys.. Look here. The husband of this bitch is here"

I rushed to the window to find Ram fucking Shruti and ejaculating his load into her pussy at that moment. But that didn't bother me. What bothered me was the 12 ugly looking mean guys who were standing behind him in a semi-circle and watching that. They all had bottles of rum in their hands. They all gave a despising look at me. 
Like Reply
Me - What the hell are you doing Ram?

Ram - Social service

Me - What? Stop this now

Ram - Come on. These are the goons who work for my father. They are friendly with me. They always felt bad that they have never tasted a single  woman. Who other than Shruti is the perfect embodiment of  body? I just called them and asked them to come over. 

Me - Please don't do this. Show some pity on her

Ram - Come on. Look at these guys. All through their lives they have been having sex with their ugly wives and prostitutes. It is not easy for them to get women like Shruti. You show some pity on them

Me - If you want to satisfy them, send your mother to them, you bastard

Ram - Don't get too angry Dilip. Please understand.  women have the hottest body in our state. But the number of  women is so less. It is unfair for them to sleep only with their husband. They must show the taste of their body to as many men as possible. Most other  women are so conservative. It is hard to get a woman like Shruti. You should be proud of her. See how all the men are looking at her body. They might bite her and eat her like chicken. They have never seen such a body before.

Me - You told that you will never come into our life. Why did you come now?

Ram - That is fine. I was a good person all the while. But I just lost control once I saw your wife. All the things she told her friends about me came back to my mind. All the women who rejected me when I asked them for a date came to my mind. I wanted revenge again. Just let me do it once. I won't come back in your life. If you try to do anything stupid, remember I still have the video. I can still blackmail you and use her again.
Like Reply
Me - Enough of this nonsense. If it was her will to do it, I would support anything she does. But you are doing it against her will

Ram - Against her? Are you kidding me? Now watch this

He untied Shruti. Held her hair and made her stand up. He pushed her face towards the window. Her face presented a shocking sight. She looked exhausted. From behind her, Ram asked Shruti "Shruti. Tell me. Do you want all these goons to fuck you?"

Shruti - Noooo..

Ram - Come on Shruti. Imagine this. All these guys fucking you throughout the night. They all have huge cocks. Not as big as Pandian. But still as big as my cock

Shruti - Noooo

Ram - Say yes bitch

He suddenly moved closer to her and put his hands behind her. It looked like he was finger fucking her pussy. Shruti closed her eyes and told "Nooooo"

Ram increased his intensity. Shruti was jumping up and down. She kept saying "Nooo"

Ram looked at the goons and commanded "One of you come down and lick her pussy guys"

All the goons fought among each other and kneeled beside her to lick her pussy. Shruti controlled herself for a long time before she eventually shouted "Yesss" That was all he wanted to hear. Ram asked them to stop licking. They all pounced on Shruti. It was literally a stampede out there. Shruti was trying to escape. But she was being pulled from all directions. Some guys held her hair and pulled her to kiss her. Some guys pulled her nipples. Some guys were lifting her legs. Some guys directly touched her pussy and pinched her pussy lips. Her pussy was leaking cum from the previous fucks. She was stretched apart like an elastic doll. These guys were so immature and uncivilized. I knew that Shruti was in a grave danger and I had to do something. I didn't have much time. That was when Ram told them "Guys. We have her for the whole night. Let us use it properly." One of the goons replied "What are you trying to say bro?" Ram replied "Let us increase the tempo first and then we will fuck her till she dies"
Like Reply
The guys had no clue what he was talking about. Then Ram continued "We will force her to drink the alcohol we have. Let us make her dance nude for some songs. If you want you guys can join her in the dance. Let us humiliate her as much as possible" They caught her and poured some rum into her mouth and made her drink. I didn't want to watch them after that. I wanted to do something. I went to Pandian who was still lying on the floor and asked him what happened. He told "I am totally sorry bro. I didn't know these guys are such beasts. About 5 minutes after you left, these guys suddenly came to the gym and talked with Ram. I had no idea that Ram had called them. I am so sorry Dilip. I didn't mean this. I just wanted the 4 guys to enjoy her. I tried to stop them. But they beat me up and threw me outside. But the goons are dangerous. Even worse, they are all drunk. They won't mind about Shruti's safety. We need to do something"

Me - Yes. We need to do something. I know it is risky. But I think the only way to stop this would be to call the security officer

Pandian - That won't work. 

Me - Why won't it work?

Pandian - You have been to Ram's resort. But you don't even know about his parents? Hasn't Shruti told you?

Me - Yes. I remember. His father is a politician. He holds some post in his area

Pandian - Yes. security officer won't even give a damn about this

That was when I got an idea. I went near his car and observed it. Then I went the cars of the goons. I saw so many weapons there.

Me - Ok. If we complain about this, then they won't mind. What if we say that Ram is in danger? Won't they come here immediately?

Pandian - Yes. But what is the use of them coming here? They are not going to save Shruti

Me - We should not stop with just telling this to security officer. We need to do something else

Pandian - What else?
Like Reply
Me - Inform the press reporters too. If they knew that there is something big happening here with a politician's son, they would definitely come here soon to cover this. Ram would not be able to continue doing this. If he is caught in such an act, he will be in hell lot of problem. Above all, his father's political aspirations will be gone for good. 

Pandian - That idea sounds fine. I have a friend in press. We can contact him. But, he has Shruti's video. Won't he blackmail you in the future?

Me - Ok. He has a video. He can blackmail us with that because, in that video, Shruti was coopereating with him and if he wants, he can edit it to hide his face alone. I will do something for that

I took my camera and hid myself at the side of the window, used my mobile to capture everything. Luckily, Shruti was so drowsy at that time. Ram and the other goons were forcing her to dance nude with them and groping her hardly. Shruti was definitely in some discomfort. It was painful for me to record this. But I had to. I made sure that Ram's face was visible clearly. After recording it I rushed back to Pandian and told him "In this video, I can black out Shruti's face. It is clear that she is being forced. I could use that video to blackmail him. We could easily prove this to be a bang"

Pandian - That is fine. But what are you going to do now to save her?

Me - Wait and watch

I went to the car of the goons. Among their weapons, I found cans filled with petrol. They use it normally to stage protests are create problems. I poured it over Ram's car. I asked a match box from Pandian, lit fire on the car. His car burst into flames. I took a picture of that. I called security officer station immediately and told that someone was trying to attack a politician's son. I gave details about his father. That was when Ram rushed out of the gym wearing shorts. He heard the noise. He was pissed off. He shouted "You idiot. That is the most stupidest thing you could do when your wife is with us in the room nude."
Like Reply
That was when Pandian's call got connected to a press. Ram and some goons ran outside with buckets of water trying to put off the fire. I took photos of that. I sent them to Pandian on Whatsapp. Pandian told his friend that a politician's son was attacked by some enemies. He told he will even send pictures of the situation. He disconnected the call and sent the pictures. But still some goons were inside. Only two of them came out to help Ram. I rushed to the gym inside. They were just beginning to fuck her. Shruti was being lifted by a guy who had his pant down to his ankles and cock in her pussy. Another guy was positioning his dick near her asshole. The gym was stinking a lot. Shruti was so drowsy and drunk. She had no idea about what was happening. I didn't know what to do. There were still around 10 guys there. They were groping and biting Shruti wherever possible. That was when Ram rushed in while talking on phone "Yes daddy. I am safe daddy. Don't worry about me. I will call you back daddy"

He shouted at the goons "Guys. Leave her and come out of the gym. The press and security officer are coming here. We can get her later too"

Ram came near me and told "Don't be happy about this. I won't leave you people in peace"

Shruti was lying on the floor. I lifted her and took her to our car amidst all the chaos. Pandian took the driver seat. He drove fast. Shruti woke up after sometime. But she was still drowsy. I took the pills and made her eat the pills. Pandian looked at us and told "I am really sorry Dilip. It was all my fault"

Me - Just shut up Pandian. I don't want to hear from you. I don't even want to see your face in our life again

Pandian - Sorry. I was pissed off at that time and did that to take revenge on her. I thought I had everything in control. I didn't know things will go haywire like this.

Me - Just because you are a body builder, it doesn't make you a great man. You were not even able to protect her when she needed you. Your ruthlessness and stupidity almost got her killed. This is the real reason why women normally hate you and that in turn is the reason why you hate women. Shruti didn't even hate you. She actually loved you. You didn't have to love her back. But you could have at least been a little bit kind to her

He didn't reply to that. We reached our house. I lifted Shruti and took her. Pandian followed me. I told him "What are you standing here for? She is my wife. I know to take care of her. Just because I let her with other men, it doesn't mean I cannot take care of her. Just get lost. Go to Europe and never ever come into our life again"

I closed the door while he was still outside. I took Shruti to the bathroom, cleaned her up and put her on bed. She was blabbering something in her sleep which I was not able to make out. Then I took the video taken at the gym and edited it to hide Shruti's face. I had the video ready so that Ram will not trouble us again. I finished everything and looked at Shruti who was sleeping calmly. There were bite marks at some places on her body. But she looked as beautiful as ever. I don't remember when I fell asleep
Like Reply
Chapter 37

Friday morning. I woke up hearing my mobile phone ringing. It was Pandian who was calling. I disconnected the call twice. But still he kept calling. I switched off my phone. It was 9 AM in the morning. Shruti was still sleeping. I had asked for leave today before leaving office yesterday. But that was for different reason. Now the situation was totally different. I tried to wake up Shruti. But she was so drowsy from the drinks she was forced to drink the previous night. 

I took bath and ordered for breakfast. Some guy came and gave a very surprised look. He tried to get inside and see the bedroom. But I had locked it as Shruti was sleeping nude. I understood the reason behind it only after Shruti told what happened the previous day. I sent him away and had the breakfast. I went to the bed, lied next to her and hugged her tightly. 

I thought about the things which happened in the past months. There were so many close calls from which we narrowly escaped. We tried to control this multiple times. But we just were not able to control ourselves properly. We were not able to control our sexual urge. We took so many bad decisions because of that. Maybe now, we were in a right position to stop all this. If she somehow got pregnant, we could just leave this place forever and move to some other state and start a new life. Maybe what happened the previous night was a blessing in disguise. That night should have made Shruti aware of the dangers.

That was when the bell rang. I opened the door. I saw Pandian standing in front of the door.

Me - What do you want now? You have done enough already. Just get out of our lives. She sacrificed a lot to get you the opportunity in Europe. And this is how you pay her back?
Like Reply