Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
who is online hangout ?
Aby asslover ping me
@chouchait
@ hangout
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
devilbro1991;
Like Reply
shaglover5;
Like Reply
Cuckold for chat
Like Reply
(20-02-2020, 06:05 PM)dilbar31 Wrote: any hindi speaking want to chat about my wife..maine usey hotel me kaise waiter se chudwaya usko bina bataye

Hang hard1stand
Like Reply
Anyone online
Like Reply
hottexy111;
Yes I m
Like Reply
Single guy in mid 30s with diverse set of interest ....

We will get along if u are open minded and ready to talk your mind out, however nasty u think your thoughts/fantasies be ready to blurt it out, am not here to judge you but make u realize it ..

I prefer ladies who know what they want and are willing to do what it takes to get it!!!

ie If you are a smart and independent women (Married/unmarried) PM me.

Prefer Quality over Quantity so message me  at 30malenormalchat at gmail , only if you fit the description.

*P.S : if you are a cpl/cuck, Ping me only if the wife knows about the fantasy. I treat women as a slut in bed  but respect her choice/opinion
Saint unless proven Evil :D
Like Reply
anyone online ?
Like Reply
Chatovod9; message me aunties and girl s
Like Reply
virus2012////@
Like Reply
I am Darknight...36, ,Male....For some time now, i am into Bull fantasy where i fuck someone else's wife/GF in front of him...If you are interested, add me on hangout...darknightzuta is my id....CU...
Like Reply
vrkraja12;
Like Reply
Chat about wife, not to share her vrkraja @ gmail
Like Reply
i am online in hangout as kala124816 at gmail dot com
[+] 1 user Likes kala's post
Like Reply
I. M online ravibhai9a9;
Like Reply
me too kk6757316 @1
[+] 1 user Likes kadhir2323's post
Like Reply
Any cockold uncle's ready to chant about their wife or any guy wants to about his mom or sister ,and any girls or aunty ping me sekharramana796;
Like Reply
shaglover5
Like Reply
कोई है। ।।
Like Reply