Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Who has sniffed/taken/wore panties?
(23-07-2020, 07:44 PM)ashok2310 Wrote: Not sure how you guys would react. I am straight , but wearing panties is also a best expereience which i want to share

[Image: 70246803-547617625989703-287665184225361920-n.jpg]
[Image: 70528905-2390529644531340-5680128612993335296-n.jpg]

Lovely. I have similar tastes. I love the way panties are snug and tight and soft around these places....these lacey ones look really good on your butt. PM me, would love to talk to you.
[+] 1 user Likes observer2019's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Mene apni kiraye dar ladkio ki panty sunghi aur chati aur muth mari h.... Jab wo dho kar sukhati thi.....ek bar ek ladki ne dekh liya...fir usne mujhe apna mut pilaya air gand chatwayi.... Ab wo chali gyi h..kadh koi aur ladki mil jaye jo mujhe apna mut pilaye aur chut gand chatwaye..
[+] 1 user Likes Niharika's post
Like Reply
The other thrilling part of secretly looking at panties of women you know is the size label - especially if you always wondered which size she wears, now you know. I know a couple of relative girls who have big butts at a college going age, but I never thought they would wear XL. I got to know only after checking their used panties in the bathroom.
Like Reply
(30-07-2020, 11:04 PM)observer2019 Wrote: The other thrilling part of secretly looking at panties of women you know is the size label - especially if you always wondered which size she wears, now you know. I know a couple of relative girls who have big butts at a college going age, but I never thought they would wear XL. I got to know only after checking their used panties in the bathroom.

Yea for Bra and Panty... when you see the used ones many thing revels..... which type of bra.. hows the cups.... is it padded or not?

if its panty its full or its only to just hide the pussy lips....or its like trunk many things.

but best part is that...... its DICK HARDING situation...
Like Reply
(31-07-2020, 07:37 AM)everywhere Wrote: Yea for Bra and Panty... when you see the used ones many thing revels..... which type of bra.. hows the cups.... is it padded or not?

if its panty its full or its only to just hide the pussy lips....or its like trunk many things.

but best part is that...... its DICK HARDING situation...

Yes, exactly. And sometimes it's surprising to find shy women and girls wearing sexy underwear. Like this cousin of mine who is is very shy and soft spoken, but she wears these sexy bikini panties - I found a few pairs in the bathroom one day. I wonder how she feels with the tight panties cutting through her sexy butt.

Once you have seen panties of a known female - you always wonder about which ones she is wearing when you talk to her next.
Like Reply
(31-07-2020, 11:37 PM)observer2019 Wrote: Yes, exactly. And sometimes it's surprising to find shy women and girls wearing sexy underwear. Like this cousin of mine who is is very shy and soft spoken, but she wears these sexy bikini panties - I found a few pairs in the bathroom one day. I wonder how she feels with the tight panties cutting through her sexy butt.

Once you have seen panties of a known female - you always wonder about which ones she is wearing when you talk to her next.

True,, thiese shy gurls must be fullfillig thier fantasy or desire by that i have seen one of my cosine sister wear a thong kind of panty which support her ass and it looks HARD and TIGHT Butts..!! 

once i found that then i everywtime i see her ass whether it is soft or Hard in looks......
[+] 1 user Likes everywhere's post
Like Reply
Anyone want any type of chat or something else ...on your Choice or wish
[+] 1 user Likes Black king's post
Like Reply
(01-08-2020, 06:36 AM)Black king Wrote: Anyone want any type of chat or something else ...on your Choice or wish

share your hangout id.
Like Reply
(01-08-2020, 06:18 AM)everywhere Wrote: True,, thiese shy gurls must be fullfillig thier fantasy or desire by that i have seen one of my cosine sister wear a thong kind of panty which support her ass and it looks HARD and TIGHT Butts..!! 

once i found that then i everywtime i see her ass whether it is soft or Hard in looks......

Have u stuffed them in ur mouth brooo they really tastes good
[+] 1 user Likes Naaa7's post
Like Reply
(01-08-2020, 06:54 AM)Naaa7 Wrote: Have u stuffed them in ur mouth brooo they really tastes good

bra and panty stufffed in mouth .lick them..wrapped them around dick and shag......!!
Like Reply
(01-08-2020, 08:00 AM)everywhere Wrote: bra and panty stufffed in mouth .lick them..wrapped them around dick and shag......!!

That stinking smell and sour taste makes more horny
Like Reply
(01-08-2020, 08:02 AM)Naaa7 Wrote: That stinking smell and sour taste makes more horny

yea.. some time the choise of panty and bra also surprises......shy simple gurl wearing fashionable bikini type bra and naty or some thong type supportive to ass ...wow......reallly......choise ....
Like Reply
Upto a certain age mom's buy for their daughters. After that girls go and buy with their college friends. They are still so shy about panties being seen by anyone in the house - always drying in secret, or where nobody can see them.
Like Reply
Does anyone in here sniffed their mom's panties ? if yes how did they smelled ?
Like Reply
(01-08-2020, 03:49 PM)observer2019 Wrote: Upto a certain age mom's buy for their daughters. After that girls go and buy with their college friends. They are still so shy about panties being seen by anyone in the house - always drying in secret, or where nobody can see them.

True.. but it is fun to take them for purchase and how they select. i had this experince with my cosine sister and bhabhi... its so fun..!
Like Reply
(01-08-2020, 07:13 PM)everywhere Wrote: True.. but it is fun to take them for purchase and how they select. i had this experince with my cosine sister and bhabhi... its so fun..!

Yes, I had the same experience once with my cousin. I did not want to embarrass her so I stood near the entrance - the payment counter. And she went inside.
After a while a girl came in, early 20s, in jeans and short kurta. Her buttocks were big, filling the jeans. The other salesgirl was near where I was standing, and she asked the girl - yes, ma'am? I could see the girl was a bit shy because I was standing near, but she had to say what she wanted - so she said in a low voice "panties". The salesgirl asked her what size. Again, the girl had to say in a very low voice "36" - so low that the salesgirl could not hear her and asked "size madam?" I pretended not to hear but I was hanging onto every word. The girl finally had to say her size loud enough. Out of the corner of my eye I could see her looking at various colours and choosing two. I was left wondering how they would look on her ass.

My cousin also bought a few bikini panties (I found out later when I checked her bathroom)
Like Reply
Observer right girls always feels shy while purchasing it when some male is around them... but generally they are easily converse with male salesman too..! but nowdyas many shops have Female salesman..!

but that fun is gone when you go to Shopping mall for purchase of linguries....its stacked in corner on hanger and you have to pik that....no fun....
Like Reply
Right. And even with female sales people, they look at the woman's hips and breasts, to get an idea of the size. Who knows how many of them have lesbian thoughts?
Like Reply
I MASTRUBATED ON MAMIS, NEIGHBOUR AUNTYS AND SISTERS, FRIENDS MOM
BUT ALL DONE IN SECRET AND STOLE
Like Reply
(19-07-2020, 07:44 PM)everywhere Wrote: i started with my cosine sisters panty... she used to wear a line ones.. but it was my early age of 18-19 and she was 16. ! i started getting interested in her as seeing her developing body....so to satisfy myself i used to sniff her bra and Panty.....then my Bhabhi came...she used to wear a floral ones.... initially it was white then she sarted colored one...bra is black or brown ...so i started stealing those from her laundry bag.. and used to wrap around my dick and shag..!

she caught me red handed but before telling to any one she had a collaboration with me....she needed my support and i extended.!

Nice experience. What support she needed by the way
Like Reply