Fantasy Actress Roleplays
Didn't expect the twist anushka and asin getting pregnant............is this the end of their part?
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(27-07-2020, 04:06 PM)rakeshsharma1306 Wrote: Prachi Desai update ?
This is really required
[+] 3 users Like Delhidevil2021's post
Like Reply
Update
Like Reply
Part -8

It was a fine morning, Krishan Kumar was sitting in his cabin. He glanced towards Rakul, the fresh, young beauty, his second officer in the Bank. His morning in office would start with seeing this beauty from his cabin. He was infatuated and stung with this angel of beauty and that is why his heart would always melt for her presence. There was just something about her presence that would make him feel so at ease. He didn't know what it was exactly. But just talking to her and being around her was enough to make any bad day better. Her radiant smile and her infectious laugh would make him feel so light-hearted that he couldn't help but feel uplifted. He would sometimes tease her in a flirting manner, and she would never mind.

[Image: B21i0n8W4z_dD0IZyzDJsx23NRQhhWSDsBvOlH15...ngmjz7KXb_]

Then he saw her entering his cabin with a big purple coloured envelope. She greeted him with a smile, "Sir, Good morning!"

"Good morning, my dear," he responded.

He teased her, "Hey girl, tell me when you are free, I just wanted to renovate my cabin with your beautiful smile."

She smiled, and showed her pearls of white teeth. He felt as if he wanted to say to her, "Hey, beautiful, I just want to tell you that I've been thinking about you all the hours and how much you mean to me. You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen... you're cute, smart, nice, and any guy would be lucky to have you. When I see you, my heart skips a beat. I really like you, and I hope you will give me a chance to fuck you, and I promise to be there for you when you need me. I would do anything for you."

His thought was disturbed with her voice.

"Sir, I am getting married in the coming week," she said shyly.

It was a shock for Krishan Kumar. He asked, "With your that Boyfriend?"

"Yes, Sir, I also need a one month's leave as after marriage, I am going to Shimla and Manali for honeymoon with my husband," she said with an excited face which had become reddened.

Then she handed over him the designed purple coloured envelope where his name was embossed in golden colour as an Invitee. He opened the envelope, and picked out her pink wedding card to see.

Krishan Kumar felt a pang of jealousy, and thought that this virgin girl is going to be fucked by her husband very soon.

Then he smiled towards her, and said, "Your one month's leave is granted. Stay...blessed, and wish you all the best, but one thing I warn you. Don't get pregnant immediately otherwise you cannot enjoy your marital bliss."

She dropped her eyes shyly, and in a husky voice replied, "Thank you, Sir, I will remember your advice." She left his cabin.

Then Asha entered. Krishan Kumar lifted his face, and smiled at her. she appeared to be very happy with her pregnancy as she had been impregnated by Krishan Kumar.

[Image: R2KOONu8zPWP0F0ACmbFcc5TqxzH2hyZ2dCUVqnx...OA0DzQF0bh]

"Sir, my pregnancy is now running, and I need a leave for deliver . I have already arranged a temporary sweeper for the Bank till I resume my duty again," she said.

"OK, take this Rs.5,000/- for your maintenance of diets and medicines till you deliver the baby. If you need further financial assistance, you can communicate with me without hesitation. I love you...asha, I wish you will have a son, a  baby resembling me. Once you deliver this baby, I will fuck you once again for your second baby," he said and handed over her the money.

Asha replied smilingly with shyness, "Sir, with your blessings, I need more babies from you."

Asha accepted the money and left his cabin.

------- --------- ----------- ----------- ----

There were drastic changes in the two families. Ramya(Mother of Anushka) took care of her pregnant daughter Anushka and her two granddaughters. Similarly, Kreethi took care of her pregnant Aunt Asin and her cousins.
Krishan Kumar kept a balance between the two families. He would visit his two women Asin and Anushka every evening for a chit chat as they were unable to move. Krishan Kumar was very happy as he was going to be the father of two babies. As per previous routine, Mrs.Ramya and Kreethi were taking care of his households including his breakfast, Lunch and Dinner alternatively.

At the request of two families, he allowed Ramya and keerthi to stay in his spare two bedrooms at night as the flats of Asin and Anushka were congested due to extra guests which would have disturbed the children in their studies. These two women would also use the attached Bathrooms in his flat.

One evening, Krishan Kumar asked to Ramya, "Madam, if you don't mind, May I ask you something personal?"

She smiled, and replied, "Ohhh...sure. Why such formalities? You are one of our family members."

Krishan Kumar asked, "What's your age?"

"I will be running 50 years in the coming month but why are you asking this?" she asked.

Krishan Kumar swallowed the saliva, and said, "Madam, actually you look younger for your age."

[Image: s2_HmMz-xYbONOtI36qcPLrII_EjIpV1Gd_NGfxv...ehbY6z7s-8]
Ramya was very happy, and felt that at least some body had admired her youthfulness, but did not show it in her facial expression.

She said, "I had a child marriage, and at the age of 18 years, Anushka was born. Unfortunately, at the age of 40 years, I became a widow as my husband died in a road accident. Now, tell me what's your age?"

"Madam, I am already 50 years, just a few months older than you and a widower," replied Krishan Kumar.

She exclaimed, "My God! We are of the same age. Then, don't address me as Madam. You simply call me Ramya, and I will call you Krishan. Is it ok with you?"

Krishan Kumar smiled, and replied, "It's ok...Ramya."

From that day, they became very close friends, they would share everything between themselves. Anushka was very happy that her mother was not bored here as she had a good company with Krishan Kumar.

But the irony of the fact was that little did Ramya know that this old gentleman, now a close friend of her, had impregnated her own daughter (Anushka).

Gradually, Krishan Kumar came to know that Anushka was the only child of her. She had a huge landed property at a small coastal town having four buildings which were let on rent. But after the marriage of Anushka, she purchased a house at Chennai just near the sea beach, where she would lead a solitude life with her maid servant. Once in a year, she would visit Anushka, stay sometimes with her and granddaughters, then she would return. Sometimes, Anushka would also visit chennai to see her mother.

[Image: OVX_f97T3O4KfbIQ8as10kaHZ5ivgP0QUI7sBshQ...vONp_SRtGs]

One day, Ramya called Krishan Kumar in the morning and said, "Krishan, can you do me a favour? While returning from the office, can you purchase a packet of Whisper?"

For a moment, Krishan Kumar remained silent and wondered who was in need of the pad. He glanced towards her in a questionable manner.

Ramya understood his glance, smiled, and replied, "It is for me."

Krishan Kumar was in shock and surprised about this woman of 50 years who had still menstrual cycle at this age.

------- ---------- --------- ---------- -------

Being a horny man, Krishan Kumar was unable to release his sexual urge because of various reasons. Both Asin and Anushka would not suck his cock because of the presence of Ramya and Kreethi . He was unable to fuck the Asha, she had already taken leaves due to her pregnancy, who was impregnated by him. In the night, he would find two beautiful women sleeping in his flat, under the same roof, but he was unable to fuck them as the relationship with them had started just now, and he had not studied them properly.

At the same time, he would resume his daily evening walk in the park as usual, but now the partner was Ramya, who would be eagerly waiting for him after his return from the Bank.

The young and beautiful married niece of Asin, Kreethi was from a semi-urban area, and a rustic woman by nature, very innocent, introvert, simpleton, and would speak less. She would regard him more than her father. she had a physique of 34B/26/34, and he longed to fuck her. Ramya, mother of Anushka had a voluptuous figure, who was more like a friend to him because of the same age. But he had a guilty feeling in the presence of her as he had impregnated her daughter Anushka.

[Image: 6bc9u3quMieFpNITXtbJ0tA6Aoq-7Fbf7Tm7B6Cl...IBE2hgeKbL]

[Image: 2yByfqJmXEjrImLkGcBl2Xpu0djGh1Fi0lKZhFkX...13R4x9pKRd]

It became a habit of Krishan Kumar to enter the Bath rooms of these two women during their absence to collect their used panties and bras. Kreethi's panties and bras were lacy red and in other multi coloured, smelled a heavenly scent of her cunt smeared with her urine. Ramya's panties and bras would be only in white colour. There would always be some pussy hairs in the panties, the curly hairs glued inside the white panties of Ramya could be more visible. He would bring these to his bed room, and would smell alternatively the inside of panties of both the women to inhale the aroma of their pussies, and at the same time he would smell deeply the inside of the cups of the bras to feel the smell of their boobs. It was an intoxicating smell and he would go mad after it. He would kiss the panties, lick those hairs along with the panties, then he would masturbate. Afterwards, he would place these in the respective Bath rooms.
All content are copied from INTERNET. if any one have object i will remove the content. This is a work of fiction.This stories and pics are not my own. copied from Internet .  Please find Index in 1st Page.
Visit our  Actress roleplay
[+] 2 users Like Krishan202's post
Like Reply
When he would imagine fucking these two women, he would feel restless at night. He would be tossing and turning in his bed which would compel him for masturbating before going to sleep.

He recalled his old formula of flashing his dick in the morning bed to Asin and Anushka which was successful, but he was afraid to apply the same to these two women which might boomerang to him in a negative way. He devised another plan.

After returning from Bank, in one evening, he went to park for an evening walk with Ramya. When he returned, his entire body was drenched with sweat. Both Krishan Kumar and Ramya found Kreethi watching TV in his flat. For some time, he sat with them to watch the TV. He could sense that his sweat smell filled the entire AC Room and an outsider can't even breathe. His sweat smell started to dominate the entire area, but he was surprised to find that both Kreethi and Ramya inhaled the air because their boobs were growing up with the air they inhaled. He was so happy that it made his dick erect, and he was certain that these two women liked the maleness smell of him.

After refreshing himself, Krishan Kumar wanted to apply his new formula to awaken the sexual desire of these two women. He did not wear underwear beneath his tight cotton shorts (half trouser). He checked himself in the mirror and he could see the outline of his long and thick dick. He knew well that if his dick would erect it could be seen by these two women easily.

Then he roamed around with his short exposing his bulge underneath his shorts, he moved near to them, talked to them, and watched TV with them. From the corner of his eyes, he checked their reaction. He noticed that the women checked out his bulge shyly, but he really wanted Kreethi to see.

While talking to Keerthi, Krishan Kumar noticed that secretly she looked at his bulge, and she took a long breath again and again. He noticed her erected nipples beyond her blouse as she being a rustic woman was not acquainted with wearing a bra always inside the house. He wanted to tease her a little more by posing as if he was yawning and spreading his legs more as a result his exposed erected dick covered by his short resembled an uprising bamboo under a tent. Kreethi looked in no time and breathed heavily by responding to the discussion with him, it was a tense situation inside the room.

[Image: NXLFy-lXMsttDq0WHAAAkKoZ4JKb4mumz4SrRsUv...h75a-c_vYM]

Kreethi felt a sensation inside her pussy, and thought how uncle could have such a big size of dick at this age which might be thrice the size of her husband. But immediately, she diverted her mind. She repented and cursed herself for such dirty thoughts in her mind about a noble person who was her uncle, a Godly and father figure in the family.

Similarly, Ramya after becoming a widow for 10 years, first time witnessed an outline of a big dick under the shorts, and could not help herself staring continuously at it. She felt a tingling vibration inside her cunt, and suddenly felt wetness inside her cunt. She knew that she had reached an orgasm which had never happened during 10 years.

Ramya's reawakening of sex since her husband died really surprised her. She was never so close with any male person during the 10 years since the death of her husband, and now being very close with someone like Krishan Kumar under the same roof kindled her fire. But more importantly, rediscovering her sexuality helped her to be open to enjoying life again, and to look at new things with curiosity instead of judgement.

[Image: ApQWls-GSMwROlMhQ-fE3X71dncjrIWcCldaS74Q...hv4Ez5_0_M]

------- ---------- ------------- -------------

Every evening, Ramya and Krishan Kumar would stroll around the circular passage of the park for a walk. He was holding her hand while they were walking.

They walked to the park, his arm around her shoulder, and her arm around his waist, making small talk as they crossed the water fountain.

They enjoyed the colourful lights falling on tall fountains in the middle of the park. It was a place of natural beauty to be enjoyed. There were no lights in some parts of the park, so it was easy to enjoy some privacy save for a small number of other couples that occasionally wandered in with the same goal of privacy. They lay down on the cool grass, and with her head resting on his arm, he began to relax. They talked a bit, and he occasionally put his hand tenderly to her cheek and gently put his lips to her hand. None of them were crossing the decency barriers as both were matured, and they were behaving in a real sense like true and close friends.

While walking, they also passed across winding steps that led to the top of the park, the way to the small hillock, and Krishan Kumar remembered how he fucked Asin there so many times. They spent the next two hours walking in the park, talking and sharing experience about life and their likes and dislikes.

They talked about a lot of things. She wanted to know about him, his family and everything about him. Krishan Kumar never had the experience of talking about himself to a woman before; in fact, not with anyone. It was easy talking to her. As they talked, he could sense all the barriers between them breaking down by the minute. Krishan Kumar told Ramya about his marriage, his family. His children, and about the death of his wife. He told her all about his life. As he narrated his life story, starting from leaving home and becoming a Banker, his visit and life in a foreign country, he started to warm up to her. A feeling of empathy developed between them.

Suddenly, Ramya asked, "I wished that we were like teen agers with crush on each other"

Krishan Kumar laughed, and said, "Exactly, I was also thinking on the same line. If God would take back us to our younger times for some moment."

Ramya asked him, out of blues, "Do you have a girl friend?"

Krishan Kumar blurted out with a lie, "Never. I have never even talked to a lady before the way I am talking to you now. I am bit on the shy side, and you are my first girlfriend" He blushed.

"I never had a boyfriend either," she said smilingly.

But there was a strange chemistry passed between them which both were aware of but, they would not react, and would always feign innocence. Whenever Ramya would talk with Krishan Kumar, be it in a flat or in a park, she would feel his eyes on her boobs, and she would feel a strange sensation in her nipples which would be hard inside the cup of her bra. Similarly, in presence of Keerthi and Ramya in the flat while talking or strolling along the park with Ramya for evening walk, Krishan Kumar would always get a hard one, and he would exhibit his cock intentionally before Kreethi and Ramya. Except office hours, (the time he spent in the Bank) he would not wear any underwear beneath his shorts whenever he would be in the flat or walking with Ramya in the park.

He wanted to exhibit his erected dangling cock to to both the women. Both the women gradually became aware of the huge gigantic size of his cock which would always be swaying backwards and forwards or from side to side inside his shorts, while he would walk around them. If he would sit in front of them for some discussion, his cock would erect straight resembling a bamboo under a tent. Since the fabric of his shorts was thin and slightly transparent, both the women would see the clear outline of the size of his dick, even the round shape of his big knob would be clearly visible to both the ladies as they would be very near to him. They would glance secretly at the outline of his dick from the corner of their eyes and enjoy the itching inside their cunts. But Krishan Kumar would always appear to be normal and feign innocence.

Even today in the park, while walking beside him and talking to him, Ramya continuously stared at his erected cock secretly from the corner of her eyes in every fraction of seconds. Krishan Kumar was aware of her staring, but he acted as if he had not noticed it and was giving more scope to her eyes for feasting on his cock. At this time, Ramya noticed two young college girls suddenly stopped near them while crossing, and stood near Krishan Kumar. They acted as if they stopped for a conversation between themselves but Ramya could guess their intentions as they glanced towards Krishan Kumar's bulge directly from their sides with their hungry eyes. Ramya felt a pang of jealousy as if the cock of Krishan Kumar was her sole property.

[Image: zcdAboSmbh7o6kREmlBl_QCU3eUUgHfqq9z6Wk_r...GXgRAGIzV4]

Since it was getting late, they returned from the park, and headed towards the Apartment. The place down the staircase was dark, the bulb might be fused, Krishan Kumar thought. He warned Ramya to step carefully. He was behind Ramya. Unfortunately, Ramya had a false step, and she stumbled upon, and almost fell. With his instinct, automatically Krishan Kumar's two hands went below her under arms to save her from falling, but accidentally cupped her two breasts and pushed her backwards to his body.

God blessed Krishan Kumar of the advantage of this situation as a result his erect dick was pushed against her soft butt. He felt the soft woollen like objects in his two palms which later on he realised as her two boobs, and he felt a sudden shivering in her body. Krishan Kumar realised that she must have felt the head of his erected dick against her butt, and shivered or excited. All of the surprise, Ramya didn't move forward even though she could, but she leaned back, and grinding her curvy butt against his erected dick. Krishan Kumar was in shock now, and got mixed feelings, his body got shivered, but he overcame his fear and pushed harder between her body (planting his erect dick inside her) he could sense her heavy breathing. Krishan Kumar blew hot air around her neck, and slowly caressed her butt, hip and boobs for a few seconds, and he could feel her hands doing the same thing to his dick, it was for a few seconds. He was in heaven, and he became so excited that his cock spurted a thick volume of semen. After a while, both of them regained their senses.
[Image: Ya0oLjEHs9n_GhJIh14y5ZiR1bfsf3dTj_FQpO7e...rOV8MK7IOn]
Ramya said, "Krishan, I am sorry!"

Krishan replied, "It is OK, but I warned you."

They reached the flat in a normal manner as if nothing had happened. Kreethi was watching TV in the hall. Krishan Kumar went straight to his room for change of his shorts immediately so that the two women could not notice his wet patch of semen in front of his shorts.

Ramya was also entering her room, but she stopped as she heard the voice of Keerthi calling her from the backside.

"Aunty, some wet patches are in your backside," Kreethi said.

Ramya put her fingers above her saree just near the cracks of her butt, and her fingers were smeared with some sticky substance. She sniffed, and her nostrils found a fresh smell of semen, she smiled, and said, "Keerthi, it is the water patch as we were near the stream of the park."

Both Krishan Kumar and Ramya couldn't sleep that night as they were on the verge of touching themselves openly, but the situation was somehow controlled for further embarrassment.

------ ----------- ---------- --------- --------

Now the household duty of Krishan Kumar's flat had been shifted to Ramya from Keerthi. Ramya would clean his flat, provide him morning tea to dinner. Krishan Kumar knew that Ramya's birthday was falling the next day, and from Anushka, he gathered the facts that after becoming a widow, she would never celebrate her birthday.

Next day morning, Krishan Kumar was in deep slumber. Ramya woke him up, greeted him on good morning with a bright smile, and handed over him a hot cup of coffee.

Krishan Kumar also greeted her with a smile and said, "Ramya, now we are very close friends, so now promise me that you will not feel bad nor mind any of the action of mine."

Ramya was bewildered and said, "I promise, I will never mind."

Krishan Kumar said, "Then, close your eyes, and show your finger to me. There is a surprise to you."

When Ramya closed her eyes, Krishan Kumar picked up the diamond ring which he purchased the previous day, and placed it in the finger of Ramya.

[Image: SPorI58yo8xOEJ_63EiKOXFQgyUuTOuwvqXDrh1R...tCh3H0pEyg]

He said, "Now, Ramya, open your eyes, Forget the past; look forward to the future, for the best things are yet to come. Have a wonderful time and a very happy birthday!"

She was so taken aback that she could hardly utter any words. Tears of joy rolled down from her eyes to both the cheeks and fell on the hand of Krishan Kumar.
All content are copied from INTERNET. if any one have object i will remove the content. This is a work of fiction.This stories and pics are not my own. copied from Internet .  Please find Index in 1st Page.
Like Reply
Her voice choked with emotion, and she said, "Thanks for the beautiful surprise and the fantastic gift. This is the most amazing birthday surprise I have ever received. You rock my world. Thanks for making my birthday a memorable one. You are the most fabulous buddy in my life. I love you. Thank you so much once again."

Ramya said, "Krishan, after 10 years, you are the first person in my life to wish me on my birthday. I don't know, how can I return your favour? Even at this moment, I don't have any sweets to feed you."

Krishan Kumar said, "Of course, you have a sweet thing, but promise me, you have to give me that sweet thing not only for this occasion, but to give me every morning when I wake up from bed."

For a moment Ramya got confused, but she said," OK, I promise."

Then Krishan Kumar said," Give me your sweet kiss."

Ramya was relaxed, and with a big smile, put her warm lips on both sides of his cheeks and kissed him. After being kissed, Krishan Kumar felt the sensation of touch of her lips going from his cheeks to his loins, and he had a hard one.

[Image: PSRSOBN6SGNAX592LEEkYsK0C4SWRu3IqpJxuCr4...jUS-ikOnNp]

From that day onwards, Krishan Kumar would receive a hot kiss from Ramya every morning after waking from bed, and in return he would also kiss her on the cheeks. Outwardly it was a friendly kiss but, in their inner minds, both would feel the heat inside their bodies as if volts of electric current were passing throughout their bodies. Gradually they became very close to each other.

But, Krishan Kumar would never forget to visit his two pregnant women, Asin and Anushka every day. It was a part of his daily routine to kiss them, of course in absence of Keerthi (Niece of Asin) and Ramya (Mother of Anushka) and enquiring their health particulars.

to be continued......
Like Reply
#Nivetha Pethuraj

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]Myself Vinit , I'm 26 working as a sales representative for a reputed firm in Chennai. With lots of income and lots of spare time. I usually go to the office around 10 AM and return back around 5 PM, 5:30 PM to 10 PM. I hang around with my friends usually. I have a childhood girlfriend named Nivetha Pethuraj, as we were classmates she's of course of my age. She's flawless beauty, 5' 6" tall,  built, spotless body, especially curved thighs, firm and straight boobs.
[/color]

[Image: J5jF2g02homzh9IFP6wYuq4iKK50grc7jTkACtdG...Ju2n7VGKcU]

I was amazed to see that even boobs could stand so straight even without bras. Her face has an innocent looks and lips are magnificent. She is a virgin but she boldly says that she isn't a virgin and had sex with two guys before having relationship with me. But I know it's a lie, in last 8 years of my relationship, I have only managed to see her boobs and touched her pussy that too for a very less moments. So I was sure she was a virgin as she never let me have sex with her ever. Few times I asked that when she isn't a virgin then why we were not getting laid. For this question she had a simple answer, she said that her previous boyfriends walked over her after getting laid with her. So he don't want same with me. I tried to convenience her several times but she didn't let me do anything at all.

[Image: N-lPKI3Eo4iHoSh6K4zqy_q5f7BM3K-fYptMWaKy...AjlblWwR6o]

Nivetha was a school teacher by profession and usually taught High School and Higher Secondary. As she was the only girl in the age group of twenties, with such sharp features, so usually guys in her class always had a crush on her. She once confessed to me that while taking rounds in the class, a guy was masturbating seeing towards her, that too in the classroom itself. She avoided going to his desk but very well knew about his activities. In the school premises most of the guys around her back made signs with their hand like they were pressing her boobs or bums and passed lewd comments between themselves. Apart from school, she took tuition of a few guys at home also, usually three guys per batch and she had four batches. She herself wasn't sure that those twelve guys were actually interested in her teaching skills or came to admire her beauty. Several times accidentally she bent down to teach them and found several of them ogling at her cleavage, she avoided this type of instance but it happened when she mixed-up in teaching and forgot about it. Few times when she wore shorts, usually all the boys were less interested in studies.

[Image: cxhN0BsTKG5-fuoD-oMuGExDgrsypCNSlJr9hNYT...bb2jompIlE]

In my dreams I not even wanted to fuck her hard and found those tuition guys more lucky then me. I not even wanted to fuck her but share her with other males too. I dreamt several times that I was sitting in a sofa and watching TV while she was been fucked on the long sofa by my friend. But to my bad luck she wasn't ready to get laid with me, leave alone the fact to get laid with anyone else. I dropped the dream as I was sure that it couldn't be fulfilled at all. But one incident changed it all, it was starting of winter but the climate was chilling. We guys, means me and my 5 friends decided that we should get drunk.

As none of our friend's house was empty, so Arvind my close friend suggested going to his farm house which was at the end of city. It was good place and isolated too. So I called Nivetha first to see if she had any plans with me. To my dismay she was got with her own friends for some get together. So we all six guys moved to Arvind Farm house which was nearly 7 KM's from the city limit. We took a car, packed ourselves in it and loaded the car, with required amount of snacks and alcohol and moved to the farm house. We reached there around 6 PM, unloaded everything and moved inside the farm house. In the drawing room itself, we gathered around a table, unpacked our stuff and sat on chairs. We were planning to start the round of drinks when we heard footsteps. We weren't expecting anyone and to avoid any problem we quickly pushed all the bottles and glasses below the table. We turned towards the gate to see who was coming.

After few moments we saw a shadow on the gate, as light was good outside the figure on the gate wasn't visible but the structure was. She was indeed a girl, but as soon as she entered to the light I panicked. She was Nivetha; she was wearing a very short frock, just reaching hardly below her panty. The dress was white in colour and semi-transparent, the outline of her both bra and panty were visible above her dress itself. She was looking like a treat and was giving a good show to my friends, Arvind, Vikram, Salvi, Raghu and Vijit. She inquired about us being here and Vijit told her that we came there for some fun. She looked at me in anger and asked that whether fun stands for drinks. No one said anything but she understood. I asked her what she was doing here, so she said that, just few meters away her friend had a farm house too and girls were having fun there. She saw me entering the farm house so just came to inquire about it.

[Image: pTNtTtIsaPdDmA-ch6XuOy003jQSFxctj0MjE3Cp...xSD2LqnUTH]

She said that she thinks that guys were having more fun than gals, so she asked whether they mind if she can join the fun. I knew that she was furious on me but I didn't say anything and all the other guys welcomed her to join. She took a seat and the drinks were pulled up and served. She took small amount of vodka and started to sip it while talking to my friends. She took nearly three pegs of drinks while rest of us were on 5th round. My friends were actually enjoying her company and weren't minding my presence at all. They were getting bolder on every second. Arvind asked whether we were still seeing each other to develop something also. She looked at him confused and said that she didn't get it.

Arvind looked annoyed and said that he was asking whether we two were just hanging around or getting laid also. She smiled and said that we weren't getting laid, just some smooch and squeeze nothing else. Raghu said that means she was still a virgin, that too bad for a girl in 8 years of relationship. She said that she wasn't a virgin and already slept with two guys before starting a relationship with me. All looked amazed and looked at each other. Vikram who was silent by now asked whether she had slept with anyone after starting a relationship with me also. She looked at me and then turned towards Vikram. She said of course she had slept with five guys in the last 3 years. I knew she was lying yet I kept my mouth shut.

[Image: bzYhOW6Opi1plXnjHRGDvj5gB_Jz5BfWUdWi7eaS...GOm7zM13go]

Salvi asked whether she would like to give them a chance for the evening, as Vinit already knows now about it, he think I won't mind it. She said that as she was little drunk today, she won't get wet soon, so this must be postponed for some other day. She said that and smiled, I was getting confused that were things were leading. Vijit asked that how much time she needs to get wet down there. He pointed towards her pussy very openly. She said that even if all guys would play with her body, then also she'll need at least required 30 minutes to get wet. Salvi said that its humiliation and sort of challenge to us, we can get you wet in just 10 minutes.
Like Reply
I thought to stop the conversation now as it was going too far from the limit but then I thought about my dream. All my friends were building a web around her and she was getting trapped in it. Plus it was my dream to fuck her and offer her to my friends. So if they manage to fuck her my dream could be fulfilled. So I decided to keep my mouth shut and see what happens next. Nivetha looked at them and said that it was impossible and she can't get wet in 10 minutes. I knew she was virgin and didn't consume that much vodka too. She was indeed drunk and her mind was out of control now. Arvind looked at me and said that they will like to bet it now. He said that if they manage to get her wet in 10 minutes, they will all fuck her altogether. She smiled at them and said what if she wins.

[Image: JePnNk9gokyP6QTU-S8oKZqXYfJzWo-IC1Og7x9T...AC6SH71Efi]

Arvind said that they will do anything she will like. She was about to hit the deal when Raghu said that they also wanted some additional benefits and will like to tight the bet. She asked about it and he said that they will make her went in 10 minutes and in return they will fuck her altogether but if they manage to make her wet in 5 minutes. Then in that condition they will show her their dicks and then blindfold her. They'll fuck her blindfolded and she must tell them who fucked her in which series. If she fails then she owes them one more fuck some other day, and on that day the condition will be same, they'll fuck her blindfolded and she had to guess the series.

If she fails that time too then they'll get one more chance to fuck her again some other day. This will keep on going on and on until she guesses the series right. She thought about it for a moment. When Arvind said that what she was thinking about, she was few second ago so confident and now confused. She said that she was finding with it and was darn sure that she will win. But she continued even if she loose which she is sure that she won't, then also I wouldn't be allowed to fuck her at all. All my friends looked at me and said done. I was humiliated now but still didn't say anything.

[Image: JzPJNZmW7LG0czrJbSybvVR4zq_dnb2kKKAiM2tE...Bxgwy7ur11]
Arvind and Raghu were on her sides and asked her permission to start. She asked how they will do that. He asked her to stand up and as she stood up, Arvind pulled her frock upwards and within seconds, before she could understand, it was off her head and she was standing in just a tight bra and panty with high heels. It was an awesome moment for me and my friends. Raghu pulled her bra clips and her shoulder less bra fell on the ground. She was dumbstruck and so it gave Arvind chance to slide her panty downwards. She was naked just in high heels now. Her panty was lying in her ankles. She froze and so Arvind pushed her on the chair. As soon as he sat on chair, Arvind said that he and Raghu were going to suck her nipples and Salvi will lick her pussy in the meantime.

[Image: RUuFf5wxLa636tTWNoHFJ-Z39ljEF5-a9HdUdU-A...kDdwFyNc4h]

Before I could respond or before she could respond, both Arvind and Raghu stuck with her nipples and Salvi who was sitting beside me, already missing. I looked under the table and saw him between her legs. He was already sucking and licking her pussy. He pulled her panty from her legs and threw both bra and panty towards me. I knew that she won't manage two minutes also, and within one minute she started to buck her thighs and moan. Salvi got up and announced that she was all wet down. Her face was all red and sweating. She was dumbstruck already as soon as both Arvind and Raghu got away; she covered her boobs with her arms. Arvind pulled her by her hair and made her stand. He said, "See whore, you lost." She tried to say anything when she was being roughly pulled by Vikram who made her sit on a table.

[Image: VsSFaf61SSYC6uNGq3laZZdsHnd-ulmIAYh4ooWV...iwCCmi-dnG]

Within a minute time all guys got naked and pointed their dick towards her. She looked at them and dropped her head. Raghu asked her to look carefully as she has to guess their sequence also. Else she'll be fucked soon after few days. She looked to their dick again and dropped her head down again. Arvind pulled her handkerchief and came towards her. He went to her back and tied the handkerchief on her eyes. He pushed her on the table and Raghu proceeded towards her. He spread her legs apart and pushed his dick in her pussy in a single go. Nivetha screamed like anything when those guys and I realized that she was virgin. Raghu had a victorious smile on his face and I was so much angry, I was supposed to take her virginity but she lost it to someone else.

[Image: VCq7tgYeiugYZF5ER00f5s5pE5jPresVZ8O7b5DD...UfC0M3BL7M]

I went near her pussy to make sure about it and indeed she was bleeding. Raghu mercilessly started to hit her more and more, meanwhile he was sucking her nipples, biting on her boobs and kissing her all the time. I was annoyed cum angry so I pulled my mobile, kept it in a proper place and started to record her up. Vikram picked her bra and panty and kept it in Elmira. The purpose was to make her go home, just in frock. 15 minutes of rapid fucking and Raghu flooded her not virgin anymore pussy. He pulled his dick outside and pointed towards Vijit, making sign that it was his turn. Vijit was already massaging his dick, he came toward her, turned her upside down, left her legs lying on the ground. He spread her legs wide and pushed his dick between her legs.
[+] 1 user Likes Krishan202's post
Like Reply
Nivetha screamed again, shouting that not there. I understood that he was piercing her ass; her virgin ass was not virgin anymore. She kept on screaming for a while. Vijit started to gain momentum when she relaxed a little. She was still trying to muffle but wasn't weeping anymore. As her as was even tight so he didn't took much time to flood her inside.

[Image: 0flVYssAJ8onvxlKzQe-F7rpA4ak0NlaNfVgJ2gk...lF8ZK2kQhL]

As soon as he moved away, Arvind reached to me, he whispered to me that he didn't know that Nivetha was such a big slut and I was wasting my time with her in a relationship since 8 years. He moved towards Nivetha, turned her again, pushed his dick in her well ravished pussy and started to thump her aggressively.

She recently lost her virginity of her pussy but the expression Arvind was making was clearly telling me how tight she was and how much he was enjoying. He kept on pushing and fucking her furiously until he flooded her deep inside her pussy. He pointed towards Salvi who took his position just in few second and took just 10 minutes to flood her pussy more. Vikram was more interested in her ass and as Salvi was off he turned her once again filling her ass. He fucked her for 10 minutes and flooded her ass once more. He was off now and so Arvind came towards her, pulled her up, made her stand. He opened her blindfold and showed her the bathroom. She walked to the bathroom with trembling feet and got inside. She closed the gate and came back to the room after 5-7 minutes.

[Image: U7Sa5JWW4Lluk16fjdV-z4sf_FwyIXnq3qrFTDLw...jh59D_pjlO]

She was still nude and just in heels. She came to the table and started to search her bra and panty which was missing. She inquired about it when Salvi said that first she had to guess the series. She guesses the series which I don't remember but it was completely incorrect. Salvi told her the real series and told her she owe them same type of fuck in future. She again asked about her undergarments, so Arvind told that it was with them, for their memories and they aren't giving her back. She inquired that she might be noticed in the way if she goes home this way. Salvi said that they will drop her home. She picked up her frock and wore it up. Her boobs outline, nipples, pussy crack, ass outline were now clearly visible from her dress now.

[Image: QdzVdBtGXR7fgWUGKQ1Dbb21twPtDPpVndbzMbrB...4UKubYgdlD]

She requested to drop her home when Arvind said that, they will but after few rounds of drinks. She sat on the chair and one peg of vodka was been forwarded to her. She took the glass and started to sip the drink. I looked around and saw Salvi was looking at his mobile eagerly. I tried to concentrate and was shocked to know that he has shot the entire episode on his mobile. He was having fun viewing the scenes of it. We were attached in things we were doing, so much that we didn't noticed anything around us. A hand came from behind, just touching Salvi's ears. That hand pulled the phone from his hand. Usually at such moments we abuse the person who does that.

So we turned back and was amazed to see a security officer inspector or maybe sub-inspector standing there, along with a constable. Shockingly we stood up immediately followed by rest of us. The inspector didn't pay any notice towards us but was busy viewing the clip in the mobile. Nivetha wasn't aware that what he was viewing in Salvi's mobile, but the way she was looking at her clothes. She was very well aware that in what condition she was. The inspector kept the phone in his pocket and asked Nivetha whether she was a prostitute. She trembled and said that she wasn't. The inspector asked to follow him and sit in the jeep. He gave us the address of the security officer station and asked us to follow the jeep.

[Image: vjAHYTlyRKnnLPqRMMiza5ef2q9yL8l5qxz4gUaN...57g0yIT-gb]

It took us 10 minutes to close the farm house and hit the road. Later it took 20 minutes to find the security officer station. The jeep was already standing there and so we parked our car inside the boundary. One old constable was sitting on a chair with something writing in register. A 16 year guy was sitting on the floor; he was slapping him and was asking something. We ignored that guy and rushed to the constable and asked about the girl who came here with two security officermen. He looked at us and said that she was in the adjacent room with security officer inspector, who was filling complaint. He asked us to sit on the long chair, we all sat on the chair and waited around 10 minutes for Nivetha and the inspector to come out of the side room. I was confused about it so I got up. The constable looked at me and I said I needed to pee.

He told me to go out and pee anywhere inside the premises. I walked out, purposely walked to the side of the boundary and went near the window. The window was open and didn't have flaps on it, so I slowly walked near it, keeping my head low. I reached near the window and popped my head upwards. I peeped inside, to my dismay Nivetha was inside with the security officermen. She was all nude; she was standing near a table with her one knee on the table and another leg on floor. Her arms were resting on the table and she was bended down on the table. Though she was all bare but she was still wearing her high heels. One of the three guys in the room was all naked, shirt was off his body, pants and underwear was down near his ankles.

[Image: lCmNWyd9d0ySVHQqmzps3Iz0YZEFDmfzHYzIn8Zj...znAaJCz1RX]

He was fucking Nivetha from behind, in ass or in pussy I wasn't sure. Rest two were also nude but were getting ready. I think both of them had already fucked her. I crawled back and came back to where I was sitting previously. As expected after 10 minutes all of them came out. Nivetha was neatly dressed as nothing happened inside. She sat on the chair in front of the constable. She wasn't wearing her undergarments as it was with Salvi and it was clearly visible from her clothes. She was telling constable something and he was noting it down. Meanwhile the guy sitting on the floor was smiling looking at her, but she wasn't looking towards him. After it was done the constable called us and she came and sat on the long chair on which we were sitting.
Like Reply
Now the guy on the floor was getting full view of her and she was avoiding any eye contact with that guy. The constable asked us our addresses and contact number and after noting it down, he said that he was going to drop Nivetha home. He said that as my home was near Nivetha, he wanted me to come along. We came outside and moved to the jeep. Nivetha and the constable sat in front and I climbed backside. The jeep roared and hit the road. It was already dark and so after a good drive of 40 minutes, we reached Nivetha place. She got down and said thanks to the constable and went off, without looking at me. The jeep rocked the road again and after 3 minutes dropped me home. He instructed me not to do such things in future.

[Image: XA6hRO-XPSYyWnUuG06yeu0T_KbEqFMhXhZnJi6S...kvVyMJ38Xw]

I reached home and tried to call Nivetha but her phone was switched off. I got food and as I was already drunk, went to bed. I woke up late the next day; it was around 2 pm by them. I tried to call Nivetha but the phone rang completely and she didn't pick up. It was a normal thing as she didn't pick up my calls when she was in school. She returned home around 4:30 PM so I thought to go and meet her directly. Around 4:30 PM I was about to go to Nivetha house but my mother asked to collect some vegetables so I had to rush to market. When I reached home it was around 5:45 PM, around 5:30 PM she started taking tuitions. So it was useless to visit her now, she won't be able to talk frankly now.

But as such a big incident happened I wanted to make sure she was alright. So I went to her place, but in the way a rally was going on, so it took another 20 more minutes to reach her place. It was around 6:10 PM when I managed to reach her house gate. I rang the bell but the voice didn't come out. Seemed the bell was switched off from inside so that no one disturbs. I pushed the gate and it was open. It wasn't the first time I have entered her house. So I confidently went inside to the study room. There were books and notebooks lying on the table but no one was there. Confused, I started to look around and suspiciously I went to the bedroom. There was murmuring, whispering and babbling coming out from the room. So I just pushed the gate and peeped inside. Nivetha was lying all nude on the bed and her three students were with her, all naked.

One guy was fucking her  It was strange thing as all guys were hardly adult and were busy fucking her. Now I was doubtful that the event happened last day, happened accidentally or Nivetha was already a slut. I wasn't able to see the faces of the guys as they were facing against the door. But then a guy turned around and as soon I saw his face I understood everything. He was the same guy whom the constable was slapping in the security officer station yesterday. I think he was present in front of Nivetha all the time in the security officer station. And beside this which the security officer men and I didn't know was that he was a student of Nivetha at her tuition classes. That's why Nivetha was avoiding eye contact with him

[Image: O3id8Z2nfs6jqJfNt1Q0H7FNezKz-iBkLAIxjNNi...WH5pbHOmEn]

So the thing I missed was that may be he told his buddies about Nivetha and they were blackmailing her to allow them to fuck her. There was nothing I could do in that still I waited there for the next 15 minutes. The guy who was fucking her was the last guy to fuck her, or maybe the first guy I wasn't sure. But it was sure that they had a very less time, as the batch changed every hour. Maybe Nivetha told them to take turns on coming days. So as the clock reached 6:25 PM they swiftly started to get dressed. There was a chance of getting caught now so I moved out of the house.

After 5 minutes all three of them came out of the house and moved to another direction, talking among them. Before I could get inside the house, three more new faces entered the house. Seemed they were the next batch, I dropped the plan to meet her now and thought to call her instead and meet her next Sunday. For the whole week I tried to call her several times but either her number was switched off or she didn't respond. I was sure she was angry with me. So the only option to cool her down was to meet her and talk to her. On Sunday I went to her house but her maid told me that she was out somewhere. I called her mobile and it was switched off. I came back to my house, as I had nothing to do at my home so I thought to meet my friends.

I hadn't talked with them since that day. I took an auto and reached Arvind place. He lived on the 4th floor and so I took the lift and reached to the floor. I reached his flat and knocked on the door. A minute later the door opened. It was Arvind as expected but as soon as he saw me the smiling face expression changed. It looked like he wasn't happy to see me. But still he welcomed me inside and we sat on the sofa. He was in a shirt with buttons opened and in underwear. He lived bachelor and staying like that as home was just a normal thing for him. I wasn't surprised either as I have seen him in this type of state previously also.

We sat on the sofa and he offered me drinks and cigarettes. I didn't take the drink but took a cigarette. I asked him whether he had talked with Nivetha since that day and he said that he didn't. He confessed that whatever happened was just due to the alcohol effect and he wasn't interested in ruining our love affair. I thanked him and was about to leave when Salvi came outside from the bedroom. He was just in underwear and was smoking. all my five friends worked in the same office and in the same department. I wished him and he looked at me like he was seeing his biggest enemy after a very long time. I had a smile and he was looking angry but still he changed his facial expression. He smiled at me and we started talking.

I asked him what he was doing here on which he said that they had leftover work at office, some project reports were pending so they were both enjoying Sunday along with work completion. I asked him whether I could see what they were working at. He completely rejected it saying that it was bit confidential and was not for me to see. He replied strangely because previously on several instance I had completed their reports myself. And all reports were confidential. But still I didn't say anything. He came near me, sat near and started to drink and smoke. He wasn't talking with me at all. After 20 min Vikram came out of the room. He was just in a towel, he shouted at me and wished me and said he was surprised to see me. He came and I asked that he too was inside.

He said that Vijit and Raghu also were inside and will join us after a few minutes. He himself said sorry about the last incident and apologized for what happened. I didn't say anything just smiled back. Then our conversation stopped and there was full silence in the room. As it was full silence I think I heard chimes sound of bangles and anklets. It seemed to come for a few moments and then it vanished. I was now sure that might be they were having any girl inside. Still as they weren't interested in telling me so I didn't ask them. 30 min later both Vijit and Raghu came to the room shouting the wrong guess, you lost again. They saw me sitting and jumped like they saw ghosts. Still they managed to wish me and we talked for some time. Then they told me that they were leaving for the movie so I took it as a signal and took their leave.

I came down and was waiting for auto on the road but as it was afternoon hours it was hard to get auto. I waited there for 30 minutes looking here and there. After a few minutes I looked back to see Nivetha coming out of the building. She saw me yet tried to avoid me; she showed that she hasn't seen me at all. Still I stopped her way and asked her what she was doing here. She said that she came to meet her friend. I asked about it and she told me some names on the third floor. She was on Two Wheeler so she offered me lift. I climbed on her Two Wheeler and we started to drive home. In the way I said sorry about what happened that day and she must be angry at me. She said that it wasn't my fault and she isn't angry with me.

[Image: Y8C4uyXctDQLg5webAELGSWKZyxuqesFCJC01y0L...lqXwvD6EDF]

She said that she still loves me and doesn't know whether I loved her or not. I told her that I loved her for sure and we can forget all these things and restart our relationship again. She smiled and said OK. Till then we reached her place and I said that I can walk from here to home. She said OK and asked me to meet the next day. I said OK and was about to move when one of the guys whom I saw fucking her that day came to us. He said that he and his friends were having some doubts on a few topics and it will be nice if Nivetha could give them extra classes today. She said that she was free now and he can go and call the others. He said that rest was on the way and will reach any moment. She said OK and started to park her Two Wheeler inside the boundary wall. I moved to the end of the street, hid behind a tree and looked towards the house.

She was opening the gate and the guy was standing just side to her. As soon as the door opened she was about to enter the house when the guy kept his hands on her butts and they moved inside the house. I moved towards the house and hid behind a tree too near the house. I waited there for a few more minutes and the rest two guys arrived also. They knocked the door and Nivetha opened it, she was just in chemise, which was sleeveless. The lower edge was just reaching high enough her thighs. Nearly 60% of her thighs were visible in that. One of them placed his hand on her boobs and one of them placed his hand on her bare thighs, then they moved inside closing the door behind. I came back to the door and tried to open it, but the door was locked. I tried to ring the bell and it was kept off too. I tried to call Nivetha and her phone was switched off too. There was no use in standing there so I just came back to home with lots of questions in my head.

[Image: oYhx3tndx5xKYL_1T6JbvN4hnLavDHQhzpe_qYYf...COsYw9Aymj]

THE-END
[+] 4 users Like Krishan202's post
Like Reply
Awesome update bro . Thank you for the updates .  welcome Heart  yourock
Like Reply
(29-07-2020, 08:21 AM)Krishan202 Wrote: Her voice choked with emotion, and she said, "Thanks for the beautiful surprise and the fantastic gift. This is the most amazing birthday surprise I have ever received. You rock my world. Thanks for making my birthday a memorable one. You are the most fabulous buddy in my life. I love you. Thank you so much once again."

Ramya said, "Krishan, after 10 years, you are the first person in my life to wish me on my birthday. I don't know, how can I return your favour? Even at this moment, I don't have any sweets to feed you."

Krishan Kumar said, "Of course, you have a sweet thing, but promise me, you have to give me that sweet thing not only for this occasion, but to give me every morning when I wake up from bed."

Ramya was relaxed, and with a big smile, put her warm lips on both sides of his cheeks and kissed him. After being kissed, Krishan Kumar felt the sensation of touch of her lips going from his cheeks to his loins, and he had a hard one.

From that day onwards, Krishan Kumar would receive a hot kiss from Ramya every morning after waking from bed, and in return he would also kiss her on the cheeks. Outwardly it was a friendly kiss but, in their inner minds, both would feel the heat inside their bodies as if volts of electric current were passing throughout their bodies. Gradually they became very close to each other.

But, Krishan Kumar would never forget to visit his two pregnant women, Asin and Anushka every day. It was a part of his daily routine to kiss them, of course in absence of Keerthi (Niece of Asin) and Ramya (Mother of Anushka) and enquiring their health particulars.

to be continued......

Gud update
Like Reply
(29-07-2020, 08:21 AM)Krishan202 Wrote: Her voice choked with emotion, and she said, "Thanks for the beautiful surprise and the fantastic gift. This is the most amazing birthday surprise I have ever received. You rock my world. Thanks for making my birthday a memorable one. You are the most fabulous buddy in my life. I love you. Thank you so much once again."

to be continued......

Thank u for putting an story on this saxyyy
Like Reply
(29-07-2020, 09:38 AM)Krishan202 Wrote: Now the guy on the floor was getting full view of her and she was avoiding any eye contact with that guy. The constable asked us our addresses and contact number and after noting it down, he said that he was going to drop Nivetha home. He said that as my home was near Nivetha, he wanted me to come along. We came outside and moved to the jeep. Nivetha and the constable sat in front and I climbed backside. The jeep roared and hit the road. It was already dark and so after a good drive of 40 minutes, we reached Nivetha place. She got down and said thanks to the constable and went off, without looking at me. The jeep rocked the road again and after 3 minutes dropped me home. He instructed me not to do such things in future.

[Image: XA6hRO-XPSYyWnUuG06yeu0T_KbEqFMhXhZnJi6S...kvVyMJ38Xw]

I reached home and tried to call Nivetha but her phone was switched off. I got food and as I was already drunk, went to bed. I woke up late the next day; it was around 2 pm by them. I tried to call Nivetha but the phone rang completely and she didn't pick up. It was a normal thing as she didn't pick up my calls when she was in school. She returned home around 4:30 PM so I thought to go and meet her directly. Around 4:30 PM I was about to go to Nivetha house but my mother asked to collect some vegetables so I had to rush to market. When I reached home it was around 5:45 PM, around 5:30 PM she started taking tuitions. So it was useless to visit her now, she won't be able to talk frankly now.

But as such a big incident happened I wanted to make sure she was alright. So I went to her place, but in the way a rally was going on, so it took another 20 more minutes to reach her place. It was around 6:10 PM when I managed to reach her house gate. I rang the bell but the voice didn't come out. Seemed the bell was switched off from inside so that no one disturbs. I pushed the gate and it was open. It wasn't the first time I have entered her house. So I confidently went inside to the study room. There were books and notebooks lying on the table but no one was there. Confused, I started to look around and suspiciously I went to the bedroom. There was murmuring, whispering and babbling coming out from the room. So I just pushed the gate and peeped inside. Nivetha was lying all nude on the bed and her three students were with her, all naked.

One guy was fucking her  It was strange thing as all guys were hardly adult and were busy fucking her. Now I was doubtful that the event happened last day, happened accidentally or Nivetha was already a slut. I wasn't able to see the faces of the guys as they were facing against the door. But then a guy turned around and as soon I saw his face I understood everything. He was the same guy whom the constable was slapping in the security officer station yesterday. I think he was present in front of Nivetha all the time in the security officer station. And beside this which the security officer men and I didn't know was that he was a student of Nivetha at her tuition classes. That's why Nivetha was avoiding eye contact with him

[Image: O3id8Z2nfs6jqJfNt1Q0H7FNezKz-iBkLAIxjNNi...WH5pbHOmEn]

So the thing I missed was that may be he told his buddies about Nivetha and they were blackmailing her to allow them to fuck her. There was nothing I could do in that still I waited there for the next 15 minutes. The guy who was fucking her was the last guy to fuck her, or maybe the first guy I wasn't sure. But it was sure that they had a very less time, as the batch changed every hour. Maybe Nivetha told them to take turns on coming days. So as the clock reached 6:25 PM they swiftly started to get dressed. There was a chance of getting caught now so I moved out of the house.

After 5 minutes all three of them came out of the house and moved to another direction, talking among them. Before I could get inside the house, three more new faces entered the house. Seemed they were the next batch, I dropped the plan to meet her now and thought to call her instead and meet her next Sunday. For the whole week I tried to call her several times but either her number was switched off or she didn't respond. I was sure she was angry with me. So the only option to cool her down was to meet her and talk to her. On Sunday I went to her house but her maid told me that she was out somewhere. I called her mobile and it was switched off. I came back to my house, as I had nothing to do at my home so I thought to meet my friends.

I hadn't talked with them since that day. I took an auto and reached Arvind place. He lived on the 4th floor and so I took the lift and reached to the floor. I reached his flat and knocked on the door. A minute later the door opened. It was Arvind as expected but as soon as he saw me the smiling face expression changed. It looked like he wasn't happy to see me. But still he welcomed me inside and we sat on the sofa. He was in a shirt with buttons opened and in underwear. He lived bachelor and staying like that as home was just a normal thing for him. I wasn't surprised either as I have seen him in this type of state previously also.

We sat on the sofa and he offered me drinks and cigarettes. I didn't take the drink but took a cigarette. I asked him whether he had talked with Nivetha since that day and he said that he didn't. He confessed that whatever happened was just due to the alcohol effect and he wasn't interested in ruining our love affair. I thanked him and was about to leave when Salvi came outside from the bedroom. He was just in underwear and was smoking. all my five friends worked in the same office and in the same department. I wished him and he looked at me like he was seeing his biggest enemy after a very long time. I had a smile and he was looking angry but still he changed his facial expression. He smiled at me and we started talking.

I asked him what he was doing here on which he said that they had leftover work at office, some project reports were pending so they were both enjoying Sunday along with work completion. I asked him whether I could see what they were working at. He completely rejected it saying that it was bit confidential and was not for me to see. He replied strangely because previously on several instance I had completed their reports myself. And all reports were confidential. But still I didn't say anything. He came near me, sat near and started to drink and smoke. He wasn't talking with me at all. After 20 min Vikram came out of the room. He was just in a towel, he shouted at me and wished me and said he was surprised to see me. He came and I asked that he too was inside.

He said that Vijit and Raghu also were inside and will join us after a few minutes. He himself said sorry about the last incident and apologized for what happened. I didn't say anything just smiled back. Then our conversation stopped and there was full silence in the room. As it was full silence I think I heard chimes sound of bangles and anklets. It seemed to come for a few moments and then it vanished. I was now sure that might be they were having any girl inside. Still as they weren't interested in telling me so I didn't ask them. 30 min later both Vijit and Raghu came to the room shouting the wrong guess, you lost again. They saw me sitting and jumped like they saw ghosts. Still they managed to wish me and we talked for some time. Then they told me that they were leaving for the movie so I took it as a signal and took their leave.

I came down and was waiting for auto on the road but as it was afternoon hours it was hard to get auto. I waited there for 30 minutes looking here and there. After a few minutes I looked back to see Nivetha coming out of the building. She saw me yet tried to avoid me; she showed that she hasn't seen me at all. Still I stopped her way and asked her what she was doing here. She said that she came to meet her friend. I asked about it and she told me some names on the third floor. She was on Two Wheeler so she offered me lift. I climbed on her Two Wheeler and we started to drive home. In the way I said sorry about what happened that day and she must be angry at me. She said that it wasn't my fault and she isn't angry with me.

[Image: Y8C4uyXctDQLg5webAELGSWKZyxuqesFCJC01y0L...lqXwvD6EDF]

She said that she still loves me and doesn't know whether I loved her or not. I told her that I loved her for sure and we can forget all these things and restart our relationship again. She smiled and said OK. Till then we reached her place and I said that I can walk from here to home. She said OK and asked me to meet the next day. I said OK and was about to move when one of the guys whom I saw fucking her that day came to us. He said that he and his friends were having some doubts on a few topics and it will be nice if Nivetha could give them extra classes today. She said that she was free now and he can go and call the others. He said that rest was on the way and will reach any moment. She said OK and started to park her Two Wheeler inside the boundary wall. I moved to the end of the street, hid behind a tree and looked towards the house.

She was opening the gate and the guy was standing just side to her. As soon as the door opened she was about to enter the house when the guy kept his hands on her butts and they moved inside the house. I moved towards the house and hid behind a tree too near the house. I waited there for a few more minutes and the rest two guys arrived also. They knocked the door and Nivetha opened it, she was just in chemise, which was sleeveless. The lower edge was just reaching high enough her thighs. Nearly 60% of her thighs were visible in that. One of them placed his hand on her boobs and one of them placed his hand on her bare thighs, then they moved inside closing the door behind. I came back to the door and tried to open it, but the door was locked. I tried to ring the bell and it was kept off too. I tried to call Nivetha and her phone was switched off too. There was no use in standing there so I just came back to home with lots of questions in my head.

[Image: oYhx3tndx5xKYL_1T6JbvN4hnLavDHQhzpe_qYYf...COsYw9Aymj]

THE-END
 Thank sss for putting an hot story on this sexxy bitch..
Like Reply
He is not krishna kumar bro he is name is krishna Murty and I am eagerly waiting for your next update
Like Reply
Pls update for Prachi Desai/Yami Gautam
Like Reply
Prachi Desai/ Sara ali khan update.
Like Reply
Please please write long story on sai pallavi please
Like Reply
Please write on Sonarika bhadoria
Like Reply
Prachi Desai/Yami Gautam
Like Reply