Poll: Which is your fantasy place to have sex with your partner?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Your bed room
11.86%
23 11.86%
Your parents bed
5.67%
11 5.67%
Sofa in hall
8.25%
16 8.25%
Kitchen
12.37%
24 12.37%
Bathroom
10.31%
20 10.31%
Jungal
21.13%
41 21.13%
In farm
19.07%
37 19.07%
Other, plz mention in comment
11.34%
22 11.34%
Total 194 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Which is your fantasy place to have sex
In a jungle under a waterfall
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
In Open place when its raining
Like Reply
So many places, like - kitchen room, shower sex in bathroom, trial room of shopping mall, rooftop, candle light sex, moonlight sex, in jungle beside a waterfall, sex in swimming pool, sex in a spaceship (which is not possible though )
[+] 1 user Likes Mr Fantastic's post
Like Reply
Parents bedroom so that I can imagine I'm fucking my mom or my dad is fucking my wife
[+] 1 user Likes Chennaimutualshag's post
Like Reply
once i fucked my wife in hotel room keeping the balcony curtains open.. though there was no building but beautiful landscapes opp to balcony but thrill was superb...
i always admire of being watched while fucking my wife..
[+] 3 users Like milflover123's post
Like Reply
My sister's bed with her
[+] 1 user Likes srich's post
Like Reply
https://i.ibb.co/tCkhsNT/dirtcleaner3-20...1124-0.jpg
(23-12-2019, 07:14 AM)RocketRaj Wrote: Front office beauties are not chance-giving. But a good heart and romantic pursuit can yield results.. Big Grin
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
Like Reply
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D8SlSGIW4AAA...ame=medium
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D8SlSGIW4AAA...ame=medium
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
Like Reply
(23-07-2020, 08:39 AM)Chennaimutualshag Wrote: Parents bedroom so that I can imagine I'm fucking my mom or my dad is fucking my wife
Kinky thought. I want to speak u . If u intrest mail me lazyopr;
[+] 1 user Likes Vijii's post
Like Reply
Fucking neighbour aunty in her puja room when uncle is reading newspaper in the sitting hall..after fucking aunty telling her husband now pooja is over and giving her lover cum to uncle as prasad. The foolish uncle tasting neighbor cum as prasad..
[+] 1 user Likes Princeloverboy77's post
Like Reply
I have fucked my chut on beach.
I want to fuck chut on terrace

Also in theater and train
Like Reply
(29-09-2020, 03:38 AM)Princeloverboy77 Wrote: Fucking neighbour aunty in her puja room when uncle is reading newspaper in the sitting hall..after fucking aunty telling her husband now pooja is over and giving her lover cum to uncle as prasad. The foolish uncle tasting neighbor cum as prasad..

Indeed this can be thrill and fun. Fucking Slutty Aunty in her house with Uncle around....

Pretending to help her cooking in the kitchen. Kyonki Tabbu aunty khoob tandoori banati. She’s on the floor Like a tandoori murgh... and doing what she likes to do with hungry tharki guy. Making noise and bindass... 
and Uncle asking, what’s the noise... Aunts saying its Raj he’s doing a good job with the ffa faa... cooking. He’s teaching me a new recipe and the meats hot and really juicy.
horseride
Heart

A veteran of Love, a connoisseur of Lust
[+] 1 user Likes RocketRaj's post
Like Reply
It always fun fantasizing your partner in open or in public place sex. I seen one video on one site named chezk fantasies, there the sex parlour, every one fucks the girls but don't see there face. I imagine my wife to have sex there and enjoy everyone dick
Like Reply
Also mention which place you want to fuck whome?
Like Reply
On the kitchen table, doing cunnilingus, with her legs around my neck, saree or skirt up.
Like Reply
[Image: images-46.jpg]

I love to go to a brothel place like above and select best 2 ladies out of them and have threesome there when doors open all other ladies peep inside, but afraid of doing this
Like Reply
Fucking the neighbours wife in the backseat while he drives!!
[+] 1 user Likes Pain2's post
Like Reply
Wow it's a nice experience
Like Reply
Sofa in hall.

Because already done that and it was a great experience.

Running naked all over the house , and penetrating on the sofa , table top , kitchen slab ..
All places available.
[+] 1 user Likes Bullstallion's post
Like Reply
It's very nice
Like Reply