Poll: Who do you fantasize about most while fucking your wife/GF??
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
GF/ Wife’s sister (Elder)
7.96%
23 7.96%
GF/ Wife’s sister (Younger)
11.42%
33 11.42%
GF/ Wife’s Mom
8.65%
25 8.65%
Your own Mom
6.92%
20 6.92%
Your Sister (Elder/Younger)
9.34%
27 9.34%
Your Bhabhi
7.96%
23 7.96%
Your / GF/ Wife’s Aunty (Chachi/ Mami/ Mausi)
9.00%
26 9.00%
Any other Relative – please specify
9.34%
27 9.34%
Your neighbourhood babe – please specify
6.92%
20 6.92%
Maid
3.81%
11 3.81%
Random Actress – please specify
10.03%
29 10.03%
Threesome/ Groupsex with any of the above – please specify
8.65%
25 8.65%
Total 289 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Who do you fantasize about most while fucking your wife/GF??
Mostly Anushka Shetty, the actress

and

my best friend's wife
All the images that I post are results of fantasy and just for fun. In case of any discomfort to anyone, please contact me so that I can delete the content.

Bots that are used to achieve these results..

YourGirl
CybeReal
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
mostly my wifes bhabhi..shes super hot.
Like Reply
Why polls don't include women's fantasies. If you think only men do such things, then you are waaay off the mark Smile
Like Reply
I fantasize about another guy posting a pic of my wife then sending me the link
[+] 1 user Likes grampsd's post
Like Reply
super lucky guys
we need to chat about it in pvt
Like Reply
(17-07-2020, 05:03 PM)Sheeba_ashu_cpl Wrote: [Image: Polish-20200717-170122877.jpg]

(08-08-2020, 08:55 PM)Bhavana92 Wrote: Why polls don't include women's fantasies. If you think only men do such things, then you are waaay off the mark Smile

important point raised by the lady
Like Reply
(01-12-2019, 03:19 PM)Lunderman Wrote: GF/ Wife’s sister (Elder)
GF/ Wife’s sister (Younger)
GF/ Wife’s Mom
Your own Mom
Your Sister (Elder/Younger)
Your Bhabhi
Your Aunty (Chachi/ Mami/ Mausi)
Any other Relative – please specify
Your neighbourhood babe – please specify
Random Actress – please specify
Maid
Threesome/ Groupsex with any of the above – please specify

Mostly friend's wife and my cousin sister.
Like Reply
Why do you need fantasy when the Girl is already there with you...
I think women’s are most sexy and beautiful. Big or fat or dark or fair... explore her body, feel her and that is better than fantasy. 
If you fucking her good, then she also likes it and respond... its much enjoyment. Why fantasy.... I like woman not for her shape or look, but the pleasure of touching her body, her responding and feeling her cunt, filling it it so good.
RakshasAsurus - Rakshas + Asuran
[+] 2 users Like RakshasAsaurus's post
Like Reply
(08-08-2020, 08:55 PM)Bhavana92 Wrote: Why polls don't include women's fantasies. If you think only men do such things, then you are waaay off the mark Smile

It nice to hear and do woman fantasy. they are very sexy and crazy.... 
U tell naa... start a poll for Woman fantasy
Like Reply
(23-08-2020, 03:02 PM)RakshasAsaurus Wrote: It nice to hear and do woman fantasy. they are very sexy and crazy.... 
U tell naa... start a poll for Woman fantasy

Actually my fantasy is really embarrassing for me. I guess xossipy is the only place where I can share it. So let me try.
I was sexually abused by an older man when I was still a teenager. It was scary and painful experience for me at that time for many reasons.
The act was repeated for over a year. That shaped my sexual preferences for the future. Years later, I once had his image enter my mind when I was with my BF. Strangely it gave me more pleasure than usual. I felt like a helpless teenager again. Somehow that was liberating. I have been fantasizing about him ever since. I feel bad sharing this in the real world coz I don't think my partner, or anyone for that matter, will understand me.
[+] 6 users Like Bhavana92's post
Like Reply
I Fantasize like fucking her as a prositute.
Like Reply
I fantasize how she gives the expression if her own father is fucking her hard. That makes me feel so hard.
[+] 1 user Likes mother_lover's post
Like Reply
(29-08-2020, 07:44 PM)Bhavana92 Wrote: Actually my fantasy is really embarrassing for me. I guess xossipy is the only place where I can share it. So let me try.
I was sexually abused by an older man when I was still a teenager. It was scary and painful experience for me at that time for many reasons.
The act was repeated for over a year. That shaped my sexual preferences for the future. Years later, I once had his image enter my mind when I was with my BF. Strangely it gave me more pleasure than usual. I felt like a helpless teenager again. Somehow that was liberating. I have been fantasizing about him ever since. I feel bad sharing this in the real world coz I don't think my partner, or anyone for that matter, will understand me.

Actually you are not alone to have this feeling. My ex was sexually abused by her uncle and she had same traits as yours. Though she never mentioned it but she liked to get roughed up during foreplay. She liked being forced and a few times I felt it gives her pleasure imaging being abused. Not sure it was because of her uncle but it always felt like so. Who was the in your case?
[+] 1 user Likes long_jerk's post
Like Reply
(29-08-2020, 07:44 PM)Bhavana92 Wrote: Actually my fantasy is really embarrassing for me. I guess xossipy is the only place where I can share it. So let me try.

Ohh so nice sexy. It’s ok you feel fantasy like that.
Tell do u feel that when he penetrate u or when he handle u? 

I feel sexy thoughts when i was kid for older woman full figure. Now also i enjoy nice mature body full figure... even plump or big shape. She know how to make thrill and enjoy and take good sx horseride
[+] 2 users Like RakshasAsaurus's post
Like Reply
[Image: uo2fKDG.jpg]
All the images that I post are results of fantasy and just for fun. In case of any discomfort to anyone, please contact me so that I can delete the content.

Bots that are used to achieve these results..

YourGirl
CybeReal
[+] 1 user Likes hyd_cock's post
Like Reply
(02-12-2019, 03:06 PM)vickyalways23 Wrote: I fucked my wife several times keeping sister in law in my mind. And sometimes my best friend’s wife

How they both look
Like Reply
Anyone ?
Like Reply

my wifes story is quiet like yours , her uncle did it over 2-3 years so now she has daddy or older men fantasies. gets fully turned on imagining me as that guy
M 30 mumbai - I prefer chatting with other cucks and Bi magudagu69;
[+] 1 user Likes magu's post
Like Reply
Mostly my sister in law
Like Reply
I fucked my wife many times using all the females of her family. She infact told affairs of her chachi and cousin.  I got instant erection and fucked her hardly. 

All this started when i encouraged her for drinking and when she was drunk slowly started 1 by 1.
[+] 1 user Likes kumarravi9870's post
Like Reply