Incest How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2
When she felt heatness in her ass, she opens her eyes and found guard was laying over her. She kisses his lips and closed her eyes and enjoying the pain in her ass and went to sleep. Around 5.30 in the morning my sister opens her eyes and got shocked to see guard is sleeping naked with her in the room. Oh my god she said what I have done? Had uncle seen us, she nude ran to uncle room and found him sleeping she got relieved and closed uncle room and locked it from outside and then she came to her room where guard was sleeping with her. She wore the nighty immediately and yell at herself what wrong she has done? How she allow him to fuck her, she felt pain inside her ass, then she realizes she looses the virginity of her ass to the low level of guard. She tries to rethink the movement and she realized how she enjoyed and then she made the guard to wake up and guard open his eyes and hold my sister’s hand and pull her on bed with him again. My sister said what you did to me? I never know. She was in panic now, upset what has done, only teases him, but never hope that she will ever sleep with the guard, she felt the pain in her ass and realize what damage has done to her in a night. It was hard pain.

But she didn’t said anything to guard about the pain. Now please don’t reveal it to any one and go now. But guard start kissing my sister neck and breast and in shuffle the breast of my sister came out. My sister pleaded to him please bhaiya you go now, you have already done which no one has done to me, you have fucked my ass, it is sin always but now please go, whatever you will say I will do but not now, uncle is there and he could wake up and I will be ruined. Guard understand her problem but by that time his cock was inside her pussy, the cock f guard was inside her pussy, my sister never wanted this, this was something which she never wanted, she tries to get rid of him but she cant make noice and she was bitting him and pushing him, but guard was very powerful and he was pumping my sweet and sexy sister, and my sister body started betraying my sister mind and start enjoying the guard fuck and her lips start kissing his chest, his nipples and guard got more excited and he put his lips on my sister lips and my sister fr the first time in her mind opens her lips and allow his tongue to explore her mouh.

He was fucking her hard and my sister was enjoying him now. Aahaa haaa slow -slow please stop it bhaiya will do in some other time, uncle is at home, aahaa leave me, she was saying with lusty voice to guard and guard was enjoying and my sister had reached to her climax and she pumped herself fast and faster and dig her nails on his back. My sister lay lifeless on the bed now, she was tired, in just 12 hours she was fucke by two man uncle n guard for over 4 times, and this time she was fucked hard and hard, my sister was now laying motionless but feeling the cock was still working inside her pussy and pumping her. My sister body was going up and down according to the rhythm of fuck. Her breast was going left-right, up and down. It was more then half an hour she was still getting fucked on same pace and without her wish, my sister was reaching her climax again and she started to his passion and stat kissing nad licking him and soon both discharge and guard lie over her and both were sweating hard. Body of both my sister and guard was totally wet. My sister was breathing heavily.

Guard was too breathing heavily laying nude over my nude sister. My sister opens her eyes and found she was hugging him, she removes her hand from him pushes him and said no please go yu have ruined me, you have fucked me bastard, guard was smiling and said I like enjoying you. My sister know she enjoyed too and coudnt make the scene and said see nw you have got everything. Now go out from here and never come to my place ever else I will complain about you. Guard said will you complain about uncle too. My sister in shock said please go idiot now. Guard understand that if he forces her much, he could be in trouble too, he said mam I want to make you love more. My sister in hurry said please wear the clothes and will do whatever you will say in the noon when uncle will left for office right now go please. Guard got up and wore his clothes and my sister looked at the size of his cock and realized it is the biggest one she ever saw.

My sister said please go its my promise I won’t stop you from any thing and it should be between you and me what you saw and what you did with me. Oaky before going guard saying can I got a kiss, my sister in hurry kissed at his lips and said go and come at 12 when uncle will left for his office okay. Please go now. Guard said mam but I will not be in duty so how can I come that time? It could be a problem can’t I come in the evening? My sister said make any excuse to come or some other day, when no one will be at home, guard said no I want today and will come in the noon with some excuse.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Guard went out of the house my sister lock the door light the cigarette and sat on living room thinking what has happen in a night all of a sudden. she was in the nighty and feeling the pain in her ass, but somewhere she was memorizing what all happen at night and morning with guard and how she was fucked by guard in her ass and pussy for so long . She was feeling guilt and thinking if things will keep on going like this then anyone can fuck her and she will loose her dignity and self respect. She need to stop this. Thinking whats her fault yesterday? Does calling him inside the house when I was in compromising position with uncle ? there were many things which my sister decide to look upon and think never to repeat such things again. While thinking my sister had smoked two cigarettes one after another, and now it was 6 and she was feeling her head is getting heavy. She had one regret that guard can use her anytime he wants. Other then her brothers that’s me and uncle no one had that privilege but since guard is of same society and met her daily he will take advantage of it.

She got up went to her room, clean her room and bed sheet so that uncle don’t suspect anything and then went to another room, where uncle was sleeping, seeing him nude, my sister body got charged which was earlier feeling down due to guard fucking incidence thinking. My sister removed her nighty and got herself nude and, my sister hugged them and went to sleep in the arms of uncle.
After sometime she felt weight on her and she opens her eyes to found uncle was laying over my sister and kissing her. She smiles at uncle and hug him. She felt something in between her eyes and realized that she was in deep sleep and uncle had already put his cock in her pussy and pumping my sister, and she was enjoying in sleep too. She looked at watch and said uncle its 8.30 now, move up, I have to make breakfast and other house activities please, uncle was kissing her and pumping her and said let me finish the fuck of my whore wife then, my sister start biting uncle chest nipples as she was enjoying her mind went to yesterday night episode where she was getting fucked by guard for the first time in her ass.

And how she was enjoying and regretting and thinking this she was getting excited and start enjoying he fuck by uncle and both reach climax around same time and both were breathing heavily. Uncle lay next to her and my nude sister breast wa going up and down and her eye were closed and she was thinking how the ugly guard was kissing her and she was supporting him and how he will fuck her in the noon. In fear and guilt she opens her eyes wore her nighty and went to wash room and took bath and came out and found uncle was laying nude but now my sister was in decent clothes in jeans and t-shirt and asked uncle to get up as maid is going to come and sister went to living room and start cleaning the messed up room, with clothes cigarettes alcohol bottles bones of chicken here and there and she cleaned everything , by then it was 9.30 and maid has come and uncle too got ready. My sister and uncle were having tea in the living room and uncle was sharing his happiness he got at night and my sister too was smiling and thinking what another thing has happen with her at same night which he don’t know. She was somewhere bangd by guard. But she was smiling and talking with uncle how much they enjoyed. It was now 11 and maid has gone but uncle was there at home, soon there was bell in intercom and my sister picked up the phone.

It was the guard and he smilingly said good morning mam, my sister in anger why the hell you called idiot, there will be other guards too in the room, guard said no mam, no one is there. Then my sister said do one thing make a call at my phone if u need, don’t use intercom okay and listen bring some tube light at home, if someone ask then tell them I have asked for it. My sister gave him her phone number and said do call me before coming to my place, then guard said mam, one thing please, my sister couldn't stop him and said what now? Mam I want to see you, then uncle said who is it, my sister in worry said come over my place and take money from me for tube light. My sister smiled at uncle again sat on his lap and start kissing him and said it was the electrician, I called him for some switches. Uncle didn’t gave much stress on words. Uncle hold my sister from waist and took her to mom room and made her lie on bed and put him self on my sister and kissing at her neck and chest, and my sister was rebelling in weak tone in loving way.

She doesn’t want anything right now as it was not the right time, suddenly the bell rang and my sister push uncle and adjusted her clothes, but the hairs of my sister was telling she was making love, but i sister knows who could be that so she didnt did much for her looks and went towards the door and found guard was standing there, seeing him, my sister who was somewhere strong that she will not allow him further got weak and ask him to come inside and she went to her room for money and come with 500 rupees and gave him. My sister looking at him with shivered voice what now? my sister was not looking at his eyes, she was shyng and worring. the guard replied Nothing you are very beautiful soni mam, my sister smiles in blush and didn’t said anything and said now go, my sister touches his chest and push him out of the house, guard hold the hand of my sister and my sister got panic and said no go right now uncle is at home right now, guard smiles and said just one kiss, my sister look around and pull guard inside the home and kissed at his lips and broke but guard didnt and ke start sucking her lips but my sister somehow broke it and said now get lost. you will ruin. guard with smile ask mam when to come, my sister said phone kar lena thodi der main. Now go. With smile my sister locks the door. There was some kind of craziness inside the body of my sister after seeing the guard. She was feeling excited. She knows she enjoyed too mch in the morning the way she never enjoyed ever, it took 10 minutes after the fuck that my sister needed to come in to senses it was so pleasurable and painfull. She thinking all this bite her lips and went towards uncle.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Around 12 uncle left for office and he said that he will come around 4-5 so that they can enjoy one more evening together. My sister smiles and kissed uncle and said but today we can’t drink coz parents can be at home at anytime. Uncle making my sister sit on her laps said then so what, but in the evening we both will not wear any clothes, just will enjoy like there will be no tomorrow, my sister put her lips on his lips and said uncle will do what you want, after 4-5 days I don’t know when we will meet again so anything for you. My sister was in love with uncle, not the love of heart but it was the love of lust. Both were smooching each other and then suddenly she got the call, she got up in fear thinking hope it wouldn’t be off guard.

It was the call of mom asking how my sis is and how she enjoyed and all and then she asked my sister to do some work for her. And told her to withdraw money from bank and give that to her friend who reside in neighborhood apartments. She smiles and accepted and then she asked uncle to drop her to nearby market so that she can withdraw money from the atm and do the work. Her another part of the mind was thinking of guard what he will be if waiting, but the task is important, so both locked the door and came out of the building and uncle and my sister move out of the car, as they were going out, my sister eyes met with the same guard standing in the parking looking at her with merciful eyes as if he need something, my sister tease him with smile and out of the society. After seeing him, she again got thrilled and excited. She was thinking of him my and as they were reaching the market my sister got the call in her mobile from unknown number, she picked up the phone and said hello, and immediately she recognize it was the guard and they reach the market.she ask him to hold and looked at uncle and asked him when he will come? Uncle said I will come around 5 and want to see you in the beautiful saree again my wife. ( guard was hearing all this) my sister smiled and kissing uncle at lips and said I’m all your uncle and move out of the car.

As he move out she put the phone on her ears and start arguing with guard why the hell you called me idiot? didnt you see I was going with uncle in the car. guard felt sorry and said found u was going so enquired. my sister was in anger and said if m going somewhere, then will return too. im living in same house, you can come some other time but you are putting me in trouble now don’t call me and dont come to my house. guard on the other side sad mam you r so beautiful that it was tuff for me resist you. his words made my sister blush, and she found herself week listening to her praise.but she wanted to show her anger to him and she said see, i am not your girl friends. okay. so dont miss me. it is just one time deal only. stop dreaming about me and what you got is already enough for you. still i am giving you one more day so better enjoy that and forget. hearing my sister words guard went bit upset and sensing herself too rude, my sister said see, i will come after one hour so, then u come and we will talk okay. don't disturb me again and again.

guard smiled and said ok mam i just want you to wear beautiful top n jeans u look very beautiful in that ( mam ap please jeans aour top ppaheniyega ap usme bahout sunder dhiktte hian akaarshak). listening this my sister blush and in mock anger replied shut up. i need to talk to you n i am not your property. you understand. call me after one hour. guard felt he said something wrong and tried to say sorry but my sister disconnect the phone before that. my sister went to atm and then to her mother friend place and after that she came to home. all the task took just 20 minutes to reach home since she disconnect the phone of guard.
all the way from to home my sister was thinking what will happen today with guard. she was feeling excited as she felt in the morning his fuck twas the best among all the fuck she got and fear too what if he might discuss it with someone else. but her excitement was more then her fear and it was making her more excited.

she went home lock it from inside and opens her wardrobe and brings out one red colored shirt and change it with t-shirt which she was wearing earlier, one thing is running inside her mind and that was how the things will start with guard? when he will enter how she will face him, as she knows he is coming here to fuck her, first time he fucked her tonight, and that too was a bang kind off and now in the noon he is coming again to fuck her with her contest and how things will start, she want to get fucked by him but don't know how. anyhow she opens her hairs put perfume on her body and made herself ready but still she was getting panicked, so she prepare some coffee for herself and start sipping it
my sister was sitting in the living room wearing red shirt which was cupping her body and showing all the curves and below she was wearing blue color deisel jeans, n below she was wearing flat chappel, her nails of hand and feed both were colored with blue color, with straight hairs falling at one side of her face. ( there could be chances that guard could get heart attack after seeing her like this.)
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
After 15 minutes, her phone rang and my sister immediatey recieve the phone and it was guard and he asked my sister weather she was at home, my sister was shivering now.how to say yes, he asked mam are you at home, my sister in shiver said yes. she was getting conscious as the time was comming close, she dont know what to do. she want to have fun and other side she was getting afraid. then guard said so should i come right now? my sister tried to avoid him dishartently but didnt say much and guard said he is comming in 5 minutes along with tube lights. my sister closed her eyes and put down the phone thinking what will happen next.
the coming 5 minutes were going to be like millennium for my sister, her heart beats were going high and high. then the bell rang, my sister took long breadth and came in front of the door adjust her hairs clothes and look from main hole to confirm who was it and then seeing it was guard, she opens the door, my sister looked at him for a second and then at the ground and then looked around the house if someone is watching, and then she said ap tube light lee aaye ho bhaiya, aajao lagado, she speak so that if someone is watching couldnt think wrong. as he enters my sister closed the door and put all the locks of the door on place for her security. her heart was jumping hard due to excitement and had fear too.

both dont know how to proceed, but were confuse, then my sister said bhaiya take a seat in sofa, let me bring tea for you. my sister tried to brake the silence. guard look at my sister and all the courage my sister collected at that time vanish looking at his eyes and she got embrassed again. shivring again. she then said sit let me take tea for you. my sister went to kitchen and guard was sitting in the kitchen with tubelights and one bag of his instruments.
hardly 3-4 minutes would have passed as she was making tea, she heard the voice of guard, my sister said slowly, and the guard came to kitchen with her bag. my sister was not looking at her as she was pretendign she is not looking. guard said mam if you dont midn should i said something. my sister looked at him and said yes, he bend and open his bag and bring out one rose flower and present it to my sister and said it is for you mam. please accept it sonia mam, i am your lover fan and very poor and cant give much. my sister smiles at him and blushed being getting praised she accepted his flower and said thanks a lot bhaiya and said your are good and asked i hope you woudnt shared about us with anyone. guard said no mam, i didnt nor i will. my sister said thanks and hold the flower, guard was holding the flower from bottom and my sister was holding it from top, their hands brush and the sensation runs in their body. my sister with shying eyes looked at him and guard put his hand over my sister hand.

my sister had already got weak, with his hands on her hand she beacame helpless, revolt less, and guard said mam you are very beautiful, most beautiful in whole societly. my sister smiles and got shy on his compliment. both never know, the feets of both my sister and guard comming close to each other and my sister never know when she was under the hand of guard who was hugging her and both were smoochign each other. their lips were crushign each other lips and my sister said wait- wait. tea is on gas, but guard was not listening and then my sister said wait bhaiya lets have tea first then we will do everything. my sister still was in her grips and seeing he is not willing to leave her, my sister put her lips on his lips and kissed him and said lets have tea and talk, you have full evening with me. hearing this he smiled and went to living room and my sister put the tea in cups and came to living room and served to him and sit next to him on sofa.

few mimuntes back both were kissing in the sofa and now again dont know how to move ahead. both were sipping tea and then my sister said to guard that what he has seen should be between him only. guard looked at my sister and smiled sure, i wont discuss it with anyone. when i am getting u. my sister looked at him and said see, one more thing you wont disturb me again and again. guard was silent. my sister sipping the tea and looking at him was clear on her mind that she dont want him to distrub again and again. after today you will behave as if nothing happen. guard smiled and said mam you are too beautiful. my sister got silent and said you started again? he said no mam i havn.t started yet just telling you the truth. there was silence in between. both were trying to drink tea but cups were yet full. the guard was much more excited then my sister to fuck her, to feel her body with his hands, to press the breast of my sister, to suck them hard bite them, make my sister nude and comes over her.
then guard sheds his manners and said mam aap bahout gori hain ( you are too fair). my sister smiles and said thanks, n he says sonia mam aapka figure bahout mast hian attractive hain( your figure is too good and you are very attractive). my sister was feeling great hearing her appreciation and asked what else is good in me? guard said mam sab kutch, sar se lekar pair tak aap suder ho ( every thigns mam, you are beautiful from top to bottom). my sister put her cup on the table and with heavy voice said and what else. what top from bottom.

guards too was very hard and said mam aap naraj toh nahi honge? my sister says no, tell me, jo thumare dil mian bol do kya kya aacha lagta hain thume ( whatever is in your mind tell me what else you like in me). she was high too. guard said mam aapke mome bahout sunder hian, na bade na chote. aour bhaout tight bhi ( mam you breast is very beautiful, neaither too big nor small and hard too). my sister breadth goes louder and her chest goes up and down due to breadth and my sister put her head lie on the sofa and closed her eyes. and replied aacha. the round breast was trying to come out of her red shirt. my sister said aacha aour??
guard too put the cup on the table and come close to her and said mam aapke hoth bahout gulabi hain ( your lips are very pink), bahout raseele hain ( very juicy too).
aachaa my sister with heavy voice replied and my sister was feeling wet inside her. my sister was breathing heavily and she felt the hand of guard on his shoulder, she got more excited, guard said mam jab jab aapko society main dhekta tha, mann karta tha pakad lu apko usi tame, my sister smiled but didnt look at him. and said you are lying, jooth bol rahe ho mughe.

eyes of guard was stick to my sister breast, and he said but mam apki breast bahout sunder hian, dekho abhie bhi bahar aarhi hian ( mam you breast is very beautiful, see still trying to come out). my sister got weaker n weaker. finally my sister broke the ice and said tughe jo aacha lagta hain kar le mere sath aaj main teri hu ( whatever you want to do, do with me i am your’s only for today).
hearing this guard got freedom and he came close to her and hold the boobs of my sister over her dress and start pressing her and start kissing at her cheeks neck. it was sudden my sister was prepared but not like this but she liked it. the posture of my sister was making him uncomfortable as she was stiing on sofa n he was sitting adjecent to her. so he made my sister lie on the sofa and my sister smiled and opens her eyes and allow him to do whatever he wants and guard immediately remove his shirt and came over my sister who was still in all the clothes and start lickig nand kissing her cheeks and neck and pressing her breast. my sister was enjoying and moaning slowly and creasing her hands on guard hairy and sweating body. but she was enjoying this dirty man. she got fucked by him in the mornign and she knows he fuck her the best way. guard lips reaches her chest and then the shirt comes in between. guard looked at my sister and said mam aapke mome aaj kha jayounga ( i will eat your breast today mam). my sister smiled and said eat them and there was sound and all the buttons of the shirt of my sister broked.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
guard lips and tongue start suckign the cleavages of my sister. my sister shirt was open from front and she was in bra and most of her breast was out from her bra and guard was lickign and sucking it and he said mam it was my dream to see them and how lucky i am that i am sucking them. my sister holding guard from his back said you have already fucked me. more then lucky you are. and immediately guard put the bra down and brings out the breast of my sister and said how lovely nipples you have pink and so round breast. i have just seen them such breast in movies. my sister said nwo you are having them in real. and by saying this my sister put his mouth on her breast and guard start sucking them.

immediately bell rang. both got shocked and got up. my sister said to guard to go in my room and try to do some electric work and let me check who is it. guard immediately take his shirt and went to my sister room and my sister adjusted her clothes but she found her buttons r broken she ran to her room with open shirt and got another shirt from her wardrobe and change it in front of guard.

guard was seeing her removing her shirt and then wearing another shirt. guard was looking this and my sister was in shame n anger. he was seeing how big her breast looks in bra only and how her skin is spot less and all fair. after wearing the shirt my sister was moving out of the room and then guard came and agian hold my sister and said wow what a brautiful skin you have. my sister said idiot wait, let me check who is it then i will talk to you. she was in anger, and her anger is justifiied as she dont want to get trapped in any manner. she open the door and found it was their neibhour hood kid who was around 14-15 came for some curd. my sister didn’t ask him to come to the house and make him stand in the gate and went to kitchen and brings out the curnd and gave him and see off him and then she locked the gate. all thee lock she locked them.

my sister was in anger and start moving towards her room and saying bit louder to him cant you wait, for some time you knwo someone was at door and you was triyng to hold me? you will put me in trouble. i need all these things to be end now. i dont want you and by saying this she entered the room and found guard was not in the room. she asked where are you? guard said i am in bathroom fixing the fualty cable come and see. my sister said what faulty, there was no fault in the bathroom what the hell you are doing there and my sister entered the room and went towards the bathroom and enter ther and got shocked. and immediately guard held my sister by her waist and hug her and what was shocking there was that guard was totally nude, he has remove all this clothes, guard was totally nude and held my sister. when the guard hug my sister her anger vanished immediately and she coudnt speak anything as the lips of guard come on my sister lips and he start sucking her lips and my sister start supporting him after some ressistance and both start sucking each toher lips.

sucking of lips of guard was not exciting for my sister as they were hard, smelly and thick but still she was enjoying it as rough sex. both were in bathroom. my sister and the guard or liftman of the society and guard was nude, holding my sister in his arms and kissing her lips and she was enjoyign too. guard bring my sister in the room and made her lie on the bed. my sister opens her eyes and look at his nude body. he did not have atheletic body, but seems strong. his sock was dark black in color and hairy his whole body has hairs. large hairs as if he never cut them. he was untidy black totally black, stomach comming out, still my sister was enjoying him, my sister didnt move and lied on her back as the guard made her lie, she was on submission. guard said aaj maine aapko din ki roshni main dekha bina shirt ke. bahout khubsurat ho ap and by saying this he came and lie over my sister and start kissgn her and slowly slowly opens the buttons of her shirt and start lickign and sucking her breast over the bra.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
he said mam in the morning i was in fear couldn't see you properly but today i will see you inch by inch all nude and closely and lick all your body. my sister smiles and hug him tighetly. guard said mam you have really very beautiful breast so white so soft and saying this he brings out the nipples of my sister breast out of her bra and said they are so pink and he start suckign them. aaha i am enjoying it madam. and then he made my sister sit and remove the shirt and bra and made her topless and then he said apki gand bahout mast hian, kal mari thi bahout maja aaya. my sister wanted to beat him for his words but didnt said anything just blusehd and said it was my dream to fuck your ass mam i accomplish it and i fuck ur cunt too andn ow again i will fuck you and saying this he remove th jeans of my sister and said what smooth and silky legs you have. just like film actress.

my sister was all wet she desperately want to get fucked by him now and guard made my sister totally nude by removing her panty. guard now came on bed over my sister both start kissing each other, licking tongues exchanging salivas and sharing words. guard was pressing her breass and in between my sister was going on guard nipples and sucking them nad making him more and more wild and then guard made my lie on her stomach and said aaj apki aaram se gand marounga mam, my sister was till feeling the pain of her ass guck of last night she turns to guard and said please not now, i am still feeling the pain. ad seeing the resistance of my sister guard accpets her as he felt she might now allow to touch him after this if he force his wishes on her so, he agian went to lick her body and adjust his cock on my sister pussy and said it is very tight mam. bahotu mast . i have never fucked pink pussy ever in my life and then my sister said please ask him to take condom which he took and put his cock on the hold of my sister pussy. my sister was feeling the cock above her pussy hole and lips of both were busy in exchanging the saliva. and then she felt the force in her pussy and the whole cock went inside. it was hard for my sister to bear pain and she bite his lips. guard felt the pain on lips and he jerk is cock more inside the pussy of my sister with more force and put the lips of my sister in between his teeth and said you bite me. my sister said it hurts the way you r fucking me. guard smiled on his victory and said mam, you will love my fuck once you got it. my sister didn't said anything and start pumping herself. and guard too had started pumpimg my sister hard. my sister was enjoying the rhythm she wwas feeling his cock deep inside.

guard continued to fuck my sister for more than half an hour and he made my sister come trice and she was exhausted. this is the fourth man in her life who she was getting fucked and all the men came next was better than the previous and my sister felt he is far better then all the guys she got fucked. he was still fucking her and earlier my sister was sying yes yes aahaa now she was saying bus stop no no please. aaha ..and finally guard load his semen in condom and then lie on my sister and this was the first time she got so much sweat.
both were breathing heavily. very heavily. both were laying nude guard hand was on the breast of my sister and my sister hand was on his stomach. it was now more then 3 pm and my sister got up and took the clothes but guard said mam please dont wear anythign for now. i want to see you nude only. my sister got shy on his such words and said now you go as it is evenign now and uncle can come anytime, guard was upset and but he knows he has to go too. my sister was feeling hungry too and felt that guard might not have food even tought himself.

so she asked hey wait for sometime. go after having lunch. i think you havnt had food since morning guard said yes mam, im feeling hungry too. my sister said okay i have made veg briyani come and sit in livnig room, i am feeling hungry too and will eat both. seeing the hospitality of my sister, guard was mesmerised and hold her hands. my sister was till nude nad guard was too. she lookeda t him and said not now please. guard said i know just want to kiss at your lips you have very beatufiul body and very beautiful heart too and he pull my sister on bed and hug her and kiss on her lips. my sister it turns out to be smooch but my sister push him and said stop it now. you know you got more then what you deserve and giggle and took her clothes and ran to bathroom. guard came to the door of bathroom and said just one request please dont wear undergarments i want to see u today like this only. my sister replied shut up and go to living room.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
after 5 minutes she came out of the room and went to living room, she was shocked too see guard was still sitting nude and his penis was hanging down. my sister felt current ran in her body and she looked at him and said why the hell you didnt wore the clothes? guard replied mam you was in bathroom and my clothes weere there. my sister remember that and smile at him and said go n please wear the clothes now. anyone could come. my sister ran went to the kitchen and guard follow her n hold her from back, he was still nude and guard cupped the breast of my sister and kiss at her back part of her neck and said thanks for not wearing bra and panty. my sister smile and say go now n wear the clothes. okay.

guard went and came after wearing the clothes and bythen my sister has set the lunch in the table. guard came and sat next to my sister. and said you are very beautiful. my sister said now stop praising me, you got what you want from me, why you are praising me again by sayign she was putting the rice on both plates. guard held my sister n turns her towards him and said i need this beauty daily, one can not be fullfilled just by spending one day with you mam. and planted kiss on the lips of my sister nad hand on the breast of my sister. my sister too give him positive response of his kiss and then after 30 seconds or so broke the kiss and i dont know about the future but you will not leak the things what happen bet us and never give me any signal in front of anyone. guard smiled and said sure mam and then my sister put her lips on his lips and planted kiss and said you are good. both had good lunch and after finishing the lunch both put the plates on the table.

both were sitting there without any words. no one wants to leave each other at that movement and then guard without saying anythign turns to my sister and hold her shirt from waist and start bringing it upside and without any words or repulsion my sister too put her hands up so that he can easily remove the shirt and he made my sister topless. her breast was shining as she was not wearing bra so it was looking prominent n round n hard. her small lean flat white smooth body and big round breast was making her more beautiful and sexy. guard put his lips on the breast of my sister and start sucking them. one by one he was sucking each breast and pressing another hard. no words was spoken between them this time. just silent love session was going on. no repulsion was made by my sister. then guard made my sister lie on the sofa and remove the jeans of my sister as per request of guard my sister was not wearing any panty below so she got nude again and guard start sucking the breast of my sister. no words were spoken between then and every thing was happening itself. my sister was laying nude and guard was sucking the breast of my sister rubbing her pussy with his hands. immediately guard remove his clothes and said aab mughe gand marni hian aapki mam )( now i will fuck your ass mam).

my sister said please not now, i am not ready for it. do whatever i am ready but please not for this, while saying this my sister pull guard towards him and he too lie over her and my sister put her lips on his lips and start sucking his lips. for the first time my sister gave him her saliva and both start exchanging and drinking saliva. while laying in missionary postion guard adjust his cock on her pussy and again in one shot he push his cock in her pussy and my sister tried to shout coz of pain but coudnt as her lips were pressed by his lips. she shouted somehow what you did bastard? you didnt use condom, no withdraw it, this is wrong i dotn want to get fucked like this, but guard was not listening her and was pumping her hard and hard and she was feeling pain. she was feeling pain but enjoying too. soon the pain of my sister subsized and she start enjoying the fuckign sessionw ith low class, low grade guard of the society and after 15 minutes guard withdraw his cock from her pussy and got up. my sister was satisfied but still looking whats the matter and then guard turn my sister on her stomach and lie over her. my sister tried to shout please don't put it in ass, please i request but guard didnt listen and to her wonder he put his cock in her pussy again from back and start pumping my sister hard and hard. my sister was in heaven now. she was getting sweet pain inside her and enjoying it lot. her anger that he didn't use the condom has vanished and she was enjoying the fuck now. she then said please dont come insude its my request and guard kiss my sister on her lips and slap her ass. she felt pain but enjoyed the molestation.

my sister got fully tired and guard was pumping my sister continously like monster and after long time guard pump all his liquid inside the pussy of my sister which she didn't want. but she count stop him as she was enjoying it lot. she was feeling warm inside her and enjoying it. guard too got exhausghted and lie over my sister. it was now 4.30 and they never imagined that it is more then 1 hour this fucking session went. i think the biggest session for my sister. she was extremely tired and extremely satisfied. guard was still laying on my naked sister for last 5 minutes after fucking and then finally she ask him to got up. guard got up hugged my sister and kissed her lips and then my sister got up and wore her clothes and as per guard too wear his clothes.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
my sister said now you go please, guard ask what will you do now? as normal talks were going on. my sis said i will take tea first and then take bath and may be uncle will come soon today. hmm guard replied thinking something and then said okay i m going mam, can i request you one thing?
my sister looked at him with her big eyes as askign now what? you have taken everything i had?
guard said can i have tea with you. my sister smiled and said get lost, earlier we have lunch, and see what you did for one hour. now i cant take the risk of tea. guard smiled and said i promie i wont touch you. just i too got tired and need tea.

my sister smiled and said okay you sit there and let me bring the tea. after 5-7 minutes my sis came to living room with two cups of tea and serve him. guard was looking at my sister and said mam you are too beautiful. my sister blush and said thanks but not now anything. i am tired. he said no mam you took me wrong just telling you my feeling. my sister smiled. and my sister excuse her self and went to her room and came back in 1 minute, in that one minute guard was thinking what could be she doing for him in the room or what new surprise. my sis came sat next to him.and bring out hte cigarette packet and light it. seeing my sister smoking guard was astonished and ask you smoke. my sister smiles and reply sometime, not regular smoker, my sis look at him and offer him, guard smilingly took the cigarette from him and kissed my sister cheeks. while having the tea my sister said you won't disclose what happen between us and secondly never ever disturb me in public okay? guard smiled and hugged her and said its my promise mam, i will never ever. suddenly landline phone rang my sister went to the phone and pick the phone it was of mother. my sister was talking to her and mom called her to inform her that they are not coming tonight as father is bit tired so they will come tomorrow morning and mom said you and uncle enjoy tonight also.

my sister giggled and think in heart mom you dont know how i am enjoying and while she was talking my sister felt her breast from shirt is getting pressed and she turn back to see guard and my sister smiled at him nd kiss at his lips as her acceptence and guard came in front and open her shirt two buttons and bring out left breast out and start sucking it. my sister tried to push him but all vain as my sister was not pushing him hard. she was talking to mom and laughing somewhere she wants guard to continue her sucking. after 5 minutes or so, after talking my sister put the phone and push guard strongly and said aren’t you tired? guard said i can’t from you. my sister said now you go, guard said when i can come next?

my sister looked at him and said i don't know if i feel comfortable your presence i will tell you. till then you won't disturb me. guard held my sister from her waist and said i heard mam your parents are not coming tonight you are alone with uncle, my sister cut him short and said then so what, he is there. guard said mam mughe malum hain lakin aaj raat ko ek baar aour chodna chahta hu ( mam i know, but i want to fuck you tonight once) my sister got astonished by his words chudai as he never spoke like this since morning, my sister said first stop such words i am not prostitute who will come according to your demand. as my sister said this guard put his lips on my sister and start smooching her and biting her lips. my sister tried to push him but she can’t. finally guard broke the kiss and my sister was hurted by his bite but didn't said anything.

guard said i will wait for your call. either you can call me at you home or at the terrace, no one will be there in the terrace of your building,. my sister looked at him didn't said anything and got up to send him. guard looked at her for answer, my sister didn't said anything. guard hold my sister’s hand and asked please tell me will you invite me or at terrace? my sister wanted him at night but want to show that she doesnt and she said no i wont, but while talking she said terrace will be risky isnt? guard immediately said just come to terrace we will see if you found comfortable then only at late night . waise bhi aaj uncle ke sath ap kon sa jaldi so jayoge ( alotugh ur uncle is there you wont slepp early today). my sister smash a little slap on his arm saying shut up idiot. and go now.

guard said promise and my sister planted him kiss on his lips and said i will see but u wont call me/ and said now go.
my sister opens the door silently and first check all aorund the corridor if someone is standing ther and when found safe she let the guard out and lock the door after he went. my sister lie on the sofa and closed her eyes as she was tired now. she know uncle can come anytime and he will fuck her and she dont want and while thinking all this she went to sleep and got waked up by the noise of bell
my sister checked the watch it was 7.30 she slept for 2 hours around and feeling fresh now. and opens the door and it was uncle. my sister smiles and after he comes lock the door. she serve the tea to uncle and excuse herself for the bath and went to her room. my sis choose jeans n t-shirt for evening and came and sit with uncle. both planted kiss and then my sis told uncle about parents not comming and he got delighted. then uncle planed for some dinner in some restaurant and ask my sis to wear something sexy. my sister smiled and asked u tell what to wear and uncle asked her to wear saree. my sister agreed on one blue color cutsleeves saree.
both got ready and move out the house and ……………………
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
at night my sister was laying nude with uncle after getting fucked twice by him, uncle had slept and she took small nap but her slept is broken by what reason she dont know. my sister got up and light a cigarette and sat in living room thinking would guard will be waiting? she got fmore then 6 fuck since mornign still she was getting excited. she was sitting nude in the living room and she again got up went to room and took her sating nighty and wore it, she wore two peice nighty and robe it and took cigarette packet in her pocket and look at uncle who was sleeping hard due to two fuckign and alchol. she lock the room and bolt it from outside and then went to main door. she was thinking where to go? either call him at home or terrace? she was double minded but she thought that in house there could be problem so she decided to go to terrace. my sister went towards the main gate n opens the gate took the keys n her mobile and reach towards the lift.

her legs were shivering what if someone caught but to her good luck our house is at top n next is terrace so there wouldn't be much issue of getting cought. my sister this time doestn want the sex. she want to explore the adventure of terrace and want to spent some time with him. my sister press the button of lift. she was in green color nighy, with open hairs and without makeup still she was looking gorgeous red lips white skin red cheeks beautiful figure. the lift opens, no one was in the lift, she was anticipating that guard would be in the lift, but no one was in lift, my sister got bit upset but still she went to the terrace. it was 3. am, everythign was silnt and my sister opens the gate of terrace and went there.

cold air was blowing there, air was cold and fresh and making her fresh too. my sister lit the cigarette and brings out the cell and dial his number and as the bell went she switched off the phone immediately. within seconds my sister recieve the call and bell was ringing as if it was on loud speaker due to silence in the room. my sister was watching the view with cigarette and recieve his phone and guard said mam i was waiting for you. my sister was bit angry as he was not in lift but didn't said anything and said good air is blowing in terrace. she didn't talk further and disconnect the call. the mind and heart was waiting for him and she was in bit anger too. her eyes were on the sky looking all around. in minutes my sister felt silent steps coming in the terrace and she from side view found it was guard but didn't turn rather start taking puffs of cigarette and looking elsewhere. guard came in n lock the gate of terrace and came close my sister. he was very happy as a young beautiful girl has come for the 5th fuck of the day from the same man at night.

she was in mock anger with the guard her expectations was that guard would have been desperate and waiting for her in the lift but he was not in the lift. guard came close to her and hold my sister through shoulder. my sister said go away, guard kissed the neck of my sister and hold her thorough waist and start kissnig her and said i was waiting for your call desperately. hearing this my sister remove his hand and turns to his side and said thats why i didn't found you in lift? isnt. for the time time then my sister looked down other then his face and shocked to found that he was standing nude.
my sister anger vanished away and shoked and asked why ur without clothes what if someone look at us. guard hold my sister and untie her robe and start pressing her breast and said my dear terrace is locked. so tonight you and me are alone. my sister said no no. i m feeling afraid i just came here to see how it looks please i cant do anythign here. i am going.

guard hold my sister and remove her nighty, my sister was just trying to say no- no altough she cme herselft for fuck n now she is getting afraid but now guard was nude and she was only in micro nighty and soon both start kissing each other.

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Thats the end of the story. the relation between my sister and guard always remain hidden from world. when i came to home after my classes, i was given surprise how my sister was first bangd by uncle and then had sex with mom and uncle. i was dissapointed but later i realise the situation of my sister and understood how she went with uncle.

me my mom n my sister had regular sex till her marriage and after then me n mom had good sex session n i did with my sister when use to ocme to our place.
i would have never been known that my sister is fucking the guard of the society. she was fucked by him at home in almost all the rooms, slept together at nights couple of times. fucked in terrace and infact my sister has went to him home few time and got fucked there too. how i get to know thats intresting too. in the campaign we were all guys and in remote rural area. there was no contact with technology much. so we use to get bore n i made one guy as my best friend. later we share our fantasies. he was shocked to hear but was excited too and later we dovelop physical relation as i use to got fucked by him in the forest for sometime. when i came to home after some time i told my sister all about this n told her i feel excited when i got fucked. later i told that i want my sister to sleep with my that friend so that i can get fucked. there was bit arguments between me n my sister over this but for sometime and later she accepted and said that she will sleep once with that guy but in return he has to favour me. when i asked she said she will fullfill my desire of ass fucking by someone she knows and after few days at noon she invite that guy and i was shocked that it was the guard of our society and later she told whole story how things happens with it and i ended up with the fucking in my ass from the guard and my sister with many guys in life..

it was the same way the way i made my sister fucked by my friends in return i was shocked by sleeping with guard and my sister together like me my friend and my sister slept together.

*** THE END ***
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply
Good story bro pls continue next part
Write about Kanika & bro and finally one big gangbang including Sonia's dad

Explain how uncle and sister fucked for 1st time

Wheter sonia & sandy byproducts of their incest love
[+] 1 user Likes Rajrai's post
Like Reply
if any one interested , can continue this story.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooootttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
[+] 1 user Likes raj500265's post
Like Reply
nicee
[+] 1 user Likes Tanvirapu's post
Like Reply
Nice story
[+] 1 user Likes sri7869's post
Like Reply
Excellent story spoiled by guard too fuking
Like Reply