Incest How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2
Soni my sister who was relaxed by now came and sat opposite to uncle, and then soni said I hope after the rest uncle you must be feeling relax, uncle smiled and said beta mere pass baith ja, soni looked at uncle with wide eyes, uncle again said in loud voice mere pass baith ja bête, need to talk to you. Soni got afraid if anything could be revealed to mom then it will be trouble.

Soni got up and sat next to uncle in sofa, making theirs back at kitchen where mom was working. Uncle didn’t lose any opportunity and put his hand on her lap and said soni rest in day just relax for some time, when I will take rest at night properly then I will be relaxed and by saying he put his hand on her shoulder. Soni in very mum voice said uncle please don’t touch me.

Uncle presses her theigh and shoulder and said you have lost the right to stop me. Soni my sister in deep anger closes her eyes and said please mom can come, uncle said kutch kar thodi raha hu tere sath? Just holding you as my daughter and talking. Soni my sister don’t have words to reply him. Then uncle said badi sunder lag rahi hian. Soni my sister in frustration said thanks ( in heart she was thinking he has just finished fucking my mom and now he is putting his hand on me, how much desperate he is) she was thinking and suddenly her boobs got pressed hard and she in shock looked down it was her uncle pressing the breast of my sister and saying very hard and shaped. Sandee is lucky bastard. My sister removes his hand from her breast and soon mom comes in her style.
Mom came in front of us with tea and bends down and as she bends her large amount of breast the bra less breast came in view to me and mom and after serving it mom sit next to uncle. Now uncle was sitting between us and uncle by now removes his hand from the shoulder of my sister and put his both hand on the thighs of both the ladies and keep on talking here and there off.

Evening goes like that and then fathers arrival comes to the rescue for my sister as uncle got busy in drinks with father and then all had dinner and they all were talking about here and there. It was nine and my sister was upset and had the fear of uncle.
She want to avoid uncle as soon as possible and after dinner my sweet sister excuse her self from everyone saying she is not feeling good and went to her room and lock the room and lay on the bed with relaxation. Now my sexy sister was feeling relieved as she was not facing the uncle who was looking the opportunity to fuck her.
She went to washroom and change to her normal night dress and went to sleep. Soni my sweet sis was in sleep, suddenly she heard the knock on the door, my sister immediately got up fearing it could be uncle, she looked at watch and found it was just 10 and so early it won’t be uncle and she ask who’s that

It was our mom outside the room with milk for my sister, soni got up and unlock the room and welcome the mom and sat on bed. Mom kissed soni at her lip ( since girls use to greet each other by clashing cheeks) and both start talking about here and there and while talking when my sister soni went to sleep she don’t know. And there seeing soni slept my mom closing her door moved out.
Its being more than 10 days my sister soni didn’t get fucked by me or I should say she didn’t got any cock inside her only she was getting the fingers of mom. And today after seeing uncle and the desires for her brother raises in her again and more and she was missing me that’s her lover or brother desperately and wanted her brother to be with her. At one movement in the evening she thought to tell about the uncle arrival to her brother but then thinking that his information might disturb him and he couldn’t concentrate on his studies, so my sister decided not to inform me about uncle arrival till her brother comes to home.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
She was in sleep and thinking how her brother use to fuck her love her, suck her breast and then she was feeling how her brother was creasing her smooth legs while some time she was sleeping, my sister was feeling or dreaming how her brother was creasing her legs under her gown and at the same time he was pressing her breast making my sister smile in dreams as she was feeling in real.
Then she was dreaming how her brother was unbuttoning her nighty and bringing out the beautiful globes on the earth, her round white hard smooth breast. My sister smiled and then she felt her brother kissed at her cleavages which made my sis to moun and then aaaah her brother took the right nipple between his lips. Haa and my sister in dreams hold the head of her brother to encourage him.
Aah she was enjoying and my sister pressed the head of her brother hard on her breast and then the eyes of my sister opens up.

Oh, she was holding the head of a person who was sucking her breast and it was not her brother. Oh god what is this. This was her uncle, the brother of her mother. How come he comes here? are here.
My sister in dreams was enjoying with her brother and she never realized that she was not dreaming it was her uncle who was enjoying her body in real and she thought she Is dreaming. My sister was so much shocked that she don’t know what to do? Her hands was still on uncle head and uncle was still busy in sucking one breast and pressing another and my sister who has never thought anything in her wildest dreams that uncle will brutally bang her. She never thought to fuck with him like this. She wanted to do it with her mother and with the acceptance of her brother.

But tonight my sister was laying on bed and her uncle the brother of her mother was sucking her breast. My sister then came in her senses and push uncle and getting up from the bed hiding her naked breast behind her gown and buttoning her gown asked uncle in anger and in worry how he is here?
But she got one more shocked when she looked at uncle. Uncle was completely naked. Laying on the bed. She thought to herself oh god uncle was nude when he was lying on me. Somewhere it gave my sister bit pleasure but her mind and reluctant and wanted her to stop this. She asked uncle what are you doing in some anger.
Uncle smile and said you are asking as if you don’t know anything soni my darling.
Soni my sister interrupts and said m not darling okay.
Uncle with smile said okay soni you are saying as if you are kid and you don’t know what I'm doing to you.

My sister know what he meant and she knows that too that it is useless to stop him, he can’t be stopped he has jack card with him; he knows everything about her brother and her and their relation. He had once played with her breast in front of her brother. The legs of my sister got shaking with the fear of what is going to happen now. But still her mind force her to rebel and try her luck and said to please uncle what are you doing,
Uncle looked at my sister with wide eyes and said sandy ko bhi roka kyaa chodne se( have you ever stopped your brother raj from fucking you).
The eyes of my sister got wet. But it didn’t affect the monster uncle and he said don’t try to be so decent with me, i have played with your breast in front of your brother whom u fuck daily bitch, remember that or not?
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply
Uncle …please listen to me was the words from my sister and while saying she tries to hold the hand of uncle as uncle had got up from the bed and start unbuttoning the gown of my sister. Uncle listen to me please I will do whatever you will say but I need time, but her words went hearless for uncle and in no time my sister was stripped of her gown and was in panty only in her room with the brother of her mother who was nude too. Uncle ……and the lips of my sister got blocked by the uncle lips. My sister was so upset she didn’t open her mouth or allow him for anything, uncle lips were sucking the lips of my sister and his hands were pressing her breast hard and hard and somewhere the body of my sister started enjoying this but still she was not ready or willing and suddenly uncle push my sister on the bed and made her lie.

Uncle came and sat next to her and my sister who was laying in panties only on bed with uncle looked at his cock and found it was wide enough not too long but it seems to be strong. She closed her eyes for the second. She felt uncle hands on her pussy over her panty, which made my sister body to widen the gaps of legs for easy excess.

Uncle then said soni you are very sexy and I want to enjoy you to the best but right now I'm here to fuck you coz I'm dreaming of you since I left your place 2 month back and today I got u and immediately he pull the panty of my sister making her totally nude and which brings my sister into reality that today he will rip her apart and she will be get fucked by the uncle. Which she never wanted in this way. My sister took deep breath and thought let him have her body but soul and heart he can't have and till he don't get my acceptance he can fuck me anytime but he can't enjoy anything and thinking this in another way made her relax.
Uncle was kissing her all over the body, since the mind of my sister was somewhere else so it was not effecting her much or making her body to enjoy much aand she was happy over it. My sister was feeling how uncle was biting her breast nipples and biting at her neck.

Uncle lips came on her lips and my sister turn the face which brings uncle lips on her cheeks and he start licking her cheek and then uncle position himself at on his knees and adjusted his cock on her hairless pussy and looking at the eye of my sweet sexy sister, my sister too looked at him but didn’t show any expression which was somewhere moral win of my sister on uncle and to take this revenge the experience uncle push his entire cock inside her pussy which could make my sister shout a loud but she bite her lips and the pain was unbearable and biting was hurting her lips. My sister hold uncle through his shoulder tightly and nail her nails on his back and put his arm which was close to her in her mouth and bite it to bear the pain. My sister start hitting uncle on his back when he pull his cock bit out and then push it with full force. Ohhh noo pull it out uncle she only said but as she say something and opens her mouth uncle lips and tongue goes inside her mouth.

My sister felt defeat. Her body like this assault and the heavy and hard pumping. Uncle tongue was exploring the mouth of my sister and slowly the brutal pain turns in to pleasure for my sister and feeling defeat her tears come out but at the same time her body was enjoying. Uncle lips and tongue got the tongue of my sister and uncle start sucking her tongue and fucking her hard and hand and making my sister up and down which made her breast dancing.
My sis soni never wanted this in this way but she is fucked now. And that reality and her uncle has put hi penis inside her pussy and she has got fucked, and still getting fucked. Her eyes were in tear of pain n defeat but her body had somewhere start enjoying and moving according to the rhyme of fucking of uncle. She was still holding uncle from his back making his chest pressing her hard breast and her tongue was being sucked by uncle tongue and she never realized that she has start exchanging the saliva with uncle and she was giving it to uncle and uncle was giving it to her.

My sister had now start enjoying the fucking with uncle and seeing the behavior of soni, he felt his victory and he start pumping her hard again and made my sister to embrace uncle more tightly. But still somewhere my sister was not happy she was still upset and didn’t want to get fucked like this way.
She was getting fucked and she was enjoying it but thinking of everything again made her upset and my sister stopped enjoying the fucking and she turns her face to opposite to avoid smooch with uncle, the tears fell from her eyes and she felt some big pushes inside her pussy and she realized that uncle Is on the verge of cumming. Uncle wa wearing condom and but she still felt the warmth of the sperm of uncle which he shed inside the condom inside her pussy.
My sister don’t know what to do? What she did? Either she won or defeat she closed her eyes put ut her hands away from uncle body and put them straight on bed and went in deep sorrow and on the other hand uncle on his victory was kissing her and even after fucking her still pumping her but now he was too tired as it was long 10 minutes continuous fucking and he lied over her. Still he was having condom full of his juices inside her pussy.

My sister didn’t know when she slept but when she wake up, she felt It was morning and heavy thing was on her and it was her uncle who was laying nude on her nude body and still his cock inside her.my sister felt the presence of cock inside her, she presses her leg and felt the warmth of sleeping cock inside her pussy. She looking at terrace smiles while feeling the cock and kissed uncle cheek.
She pushes the uncle slowly to the bed and then she felt relaxed when his cock moved out of her pussy. My sister took bedsheet on her and made uncle wake. Uncle opened his eyes with great relaxation of victory and then kissed at her cheeks which she never wanted and then she said uncle its getting morning please go to your room. Else we will be in trouble.
Uncle smiled and said ok tell me first did you enjoyed?
Soni don’t want to reply anything and said please uncle go.
Did u?
Uncle please aap jaiyee.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Aacha I'm going but after one more fuck and by saying this he start kissing on her nipples. Uncle please my sister uttered slowly please papa or mummy could be awake by this time so please go. Hmm so at night will you allow. Ok uncle plz go now.

Uncle got up and wore his underwear and slowly open the door and moved out.
My sister who was still nude doesn’t know what to do. Got up lock the room wore her gown and lie on the bed weeping. She literally doesn’t know how to react. She knows uncle made her immense pleasure at the same time she knows that she wanted and like uncle and looking forward to get fucked by him but not in this passion.

My sister had no chance or any other way to go. She went to sleep thinking jo hoga dheka jayega.
In the morning she woke up at her normal time round 9 and went to wash room and was shocked to see the love marks on her breast and chest. The uncle put on her and more surprisingly she didn’t knew when uncle made it. My sister looked at her nude body in the mirror and smiled and then decided to see what happen in future but one thing is sure now she won't proceed for anything further. She won't go with uncle and mother. She is somewhere start hating him now.
My sister took bath wore normal kurti and jeans and came to living room greeted her father mother and then at uncle and seeing uncle she got reminded of last night episode and seeing the satisfactory smile at uncle face and uncle too was behaving as if nothing happen but his eyes and reddishness in his face was showing his happiness and then soni smiles at uncle and greeted him and sat with everyone.
They were talking about here and there and nothing abnormal happens and uncle too was behaving normal with soni as no one can doubt on them.

Now it was the time for father to move to office and uncle’s too and the maid has come by now. So both left and my sister felt relieved and not much talks happen bet mother and daughter at that time as it was busy time of the morning.
Soni was trying her best to show herself normal but her mother reads her face and in noon she came to her room and ask why she Is looking upset. But soni my strong sister didn’t say anything about night and just requested her that she is not willing to participate between mom and uncle. Mom with smile accepted it and they continue in talk and don’t know when both got nude and soni my sister was on aggressive mood this time was fucking her mom with four fingers. Mom was enjoying and seeing her daughter in so aggressive way made her excited too. Somewhere last night fucking made her more aggressive and excited, either she was in anger or some hidden pleasure which my sister soni to don’t know. Soni my sister was biting mom’s nipples and fucking her talking the name of uncle. Aaaise chodta hian na tughe tera bhai maa aa.. kutia bana kee……randiooo ki tarah . the way soni was speaking her mother was too getting excited and her mom in excitement said haa tughe bhi aaise hi chudwayoungi apne bhai se jaise tu apne bhai se chudi waise hi…tughe bhi randi baanyougi beti apne bhai ki dekhioo ( yes I will get you fucked like this by my brother, the way your brother fucks you. I will make you the wore of my brother just see).

Kutto ki tarah tughe bhi chodega mughe bhi ek sath ( he will fuck you and me like bitch). And soon the pleasure of both the ladies came to end when her mom and soni cum. It was something new happen in the noon. For the first time mom shows her excitement of being her daughter getting fucked by her uncle or mom was excited by sharing his love with her daughter. Whatever in both cases sonia my sister was going to get fucked. Both talked rough and thinking about the uncle while making love with each other and their excitement was building up when they were thinking of uncle and talking how he will fuck both of the ladies together. And the strange part was soni my sister who came out from the room with determination of saying no to mom and uncle, but was enjoying with mom along with the imagination of uncle.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Both were laying nude on bed and soni was thinking how come she enjoyed so much and how mom was excited by the name of uncle and especially when he will fuck me. Again she got confused what to do? Either get bangd by uncle every night till he Is here or enjoy uncle along with mom.
“No I wont get let him touch me from now” that’s what my sister decided that time. M serious and determined. On the other side mom with closed eyes thinking how her daughter will take the cock of her brother and how pleasant It will look when they all three laying nude in the bed the way both mother and daughter are right now. Both were thinking in different way but soni my sister knows one day she has to surrender and she was willing to surrender too. Just she want her brother to be with her, if her brother that’s me would have been with her this time she would have gave her self to the uncle immediately without any hesitation. But since m away from her, and this gap might have made her to fell in love with me or realize how much she loves me. She wants to share everything with me. But I was on project and I can’t come.

My sister who was laying nude remembering the night how she was fucked by uncle without her will, but still she accepted that she enjoyed that. There was smile on her face and some vibration inside her pussy thinking of last night. She was thinking how he was sucking her breast and how both went on smooch even she was not interested but still she gave full support in smooch. Mom who was laying next to her nude looked at her and asked why you are smiling darling?
Soni my sister came in senses with mom voice and said nothing mom, just like this. Mom turns to soni and lie on her stomach made her boobs hanging against bed and looked at soni and said soni are you ready for uncle?
Soni was mum, she knows she is enjoying is silently, somewhere her body and heart is enjoying n willing to go for it but her brain was powerful who was stopping her and wants her brother to be back only then.mom now pinched the nipples of soni and kiss at her nipples and said just feel ur uncle is kissing ur breast like this and your mom is sitting next to you?.

Hearing this whole body of soni shivers, she got excited but worried too from inside and somewhere she wants mom too stop this and she needs to talk about this immediately and then she said to mom, that she need some time to get fully prepared for this. And she will definitely enjoy this and for this she ask the permission of 3-4 days. At least she can now avoid the situation for few days.
Mom smiled at her with broken heart and said he is praising about you a lot, about your body and he seems to be interested in you. This was not shocking for soni but still she asked mom he is talking openly with you? Mom smiled and said yeah and when he talks about you sexually I enjoy and soni doesn’t know she smiled and pull mom towards her put her lips on her and said you are nasty whore mom and both went on wild smooch.

Both got dressed after that had lunch and soni went to her room for relaxation and mom was on her room. and both knows uncle could come any time after one hour and both were waiting directly and indirectly for uncle. Mom was waiting for uncle to get fucked by him and somewhere soni was waiting to see his next step and more for assault. Which she start loving it without her knowing.
Around 6.30 in the evening mom and uncle were sitting in living room in very cozy way. Both were sitting next to each other, their bodies were touching each other and having tea and soni my sister came out of her room. seeing mom and her brother sitting such close, made her bit uncomfortable ( being she knows every thing still). She smiled at mom and then at uncle and asked when you came uncle? I didn’t know. Uncle replied just few minutes back and soni joined and was to sit opposite to them but uncle said beta come and sit with your mama ji as your mother is sitting with her brother.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
She knows what uncle mean but she can't refuse as it was still decent way and if she object then then things could mess up as uncle might ask in front of mom why she felt like that and the relation between soni and mom can open up and then she couldn’t protect herself from him so she with smile came and sat next to uncle. My sister didn’t sat as mom and uncle were sitting she made bit gap. But uncle pulls her closer to her. She was not comfortable and trying not to touch him specially her naked arms ( since wearing half sleeves shirt red and black check shirt). My sister in heart abusing uncle, who has fucked her last night, indeed she wanted to get fucked by him and internally she enjoyed him yesterday. The yesterday bang she enjoyed but she was missing her brother. Uncle put his both hands around both the ladies on their shoulder passing through their back which make bring both my mother and sister more closer to uncle and uncle hands rested on the arms of both ladies. He was messaging the hands and talking about the TV with both ladies.

Soni my sister was acting to be very normal and jolly with uncle and mom and then soni my sister trying to me more normal asked mom, mom today uncle is looking very caring and loving to us. She was trying to tease uncle or she was trying that this would made uncle embrass and he might remove his hands from both mother and daughter. But before mom could say anything uncle held my sister soni tight and griped his hand hard on her arm and said beta I always love my sister and you daughter. You don’t know how much I love my sister and saying this he kissed mom on her cheeks and said your mom Is my younger sister, my friend my mentor, I love and respect her lot. Mom was smiling on uncle remarks and soni my sister was laughing in her heart too thinking she is not your mentor neither sister, she is your whore. but at the same time soni my sister got bit alerted the way he kissed mom, that they might not get more open. Then mom replied dear just he is showing his affection to us, trying to show how much your uncle cares for us (there was kinky smile on mom face). As mom said this uncle again kissed mom on her cheeks saying I always love you my sister. Mom shied a bit for this time and then uncle said beta soni I love you too. You are like my daughter (my sister said in heart did you fucked her too) and planted kiss on my sister face for the first time in front of mother. Soni got shocked and jerked oh what happen.

She got nervous and her face was showing it. Sensing the situation mom said beta uncle just kissed you affectionately and she said veer ji (elder brother are stated by the name of veer) she loves you a lot too and saying this mom kissed uncle cheeks. It was another shock to my sister, first uncle kissed mom, then uncle kissed her, my sister and now my mom revert uncle by kissing him back on his cheeks. My sister soni was sensing that things are going to change and she should do something but what? She knows she can’t doo anything just trying to linger on the process. Uncle smiles at mom and sat straight and held both the ladies together and said I love you both. It was now more than half an hour the kiss episode happen and after that all were behaving normal and my sister soni get use to uncle hand and uncle hands were creasing the hands of both soni and mom. We all were watching TV then mom said bhai lets have tea and tried to get up, uncle hold mom tightly and said no dear, sit with me, I am feeling so nice being with my sister and my daughter and saying this uncle again kiss mom. Mom smiles and said bhai ap bhi na. we are with you for whole eve like this and for always. Why you are getting so emotional and saying this mom kissed uncle at his left cheeks and said bhai we are with you like this always and hugged uncle by putting her head on his shoulder.

My sister looked at mom, she was getting nervous he felt hand on her left boobs. She immediately tried to remove the hand of uncle but he was powerful, soni seriously don’t want mom to see this, so she immediately put her hand over his hand. And trying her best to remove his hand and on which finally she got success. She took deep breath and then uncle held mom ‘s face and said bhen you are my darling and crease her cheek and brings her face above from his chest ( soni my sister got more worried as she thought what will happen if he kissed mom’s lips, she don’t know how to react if that happen). Uncle brings mom’s face close to his face and kissed at mom forehead and said I love my sister a lot, and mom smiles looking at her daughter and then at uncle. Uncle then kissed mom at her cheeks mom smiled and said bhai aj bhen pe bada pyar aarha hain apko? ( bro today too much love is coming from you for me). Uncle smiled and said tughe nhi aarha na?( u don’t have love for brother?) mom said no bhai and she immediately kissed uncle’s cheeks. Soni my sister was watching this and getting nervous.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Uncle smiled and said I love my daughter too who is sitting next to me, hearing this my sister legs got shaking as she knows its her number now, she immediately replied uncle I know you love me but there is no need to show love. It is felt. Uncle smiled and looked at soni and said u never shown me you love me. Soni my sister got silent and uncle said to my mom, see sister I don’t mind she don’t like her uncle but I love her and he hold the face of my sister by saying this. My sister body start shivering. To stop him she hold the arms of uncle strongly but she couldn't do much other then holding it. Uncle said you are just the copy of your mother, very beautiful and charming and soni my sister got the kiss on her forehead. She smiled by saying thanks only as she doesn’t know how to respond. Then uncle lips went to her eyes and soni my sister closed her eyes and got weak, she loosen the grip on uncle arms and got the kiss on her both eyes.

My sister still doesn’t know what to say how to react, she surrendered more when she got kiss on her one cheek and soni my sister opens her lips and said I love you uncle too. It was the first time she said something like this and she got the kiss on another cheeks. Soni my sister liked it she hold uncle arms and now uncle said if soni my daughter loves me then she should show the way her mother shown, my sister opens her eyes, she was frighten what to do, soni looked at mom and mom said go aahead beta, he loves u. soni my sister move forward and planted her first willing kiss to uncle in front of mom on his cheeks.

Uncle held soni by shoulder and hug her, since both were sitting it was tough to hug, uncle pull her towards her and soni my forced to sit on his one leg, mom was smiling and soni upper body was crushed against her mother’s brother body. Uncle said soni whenever I want u will kiss me to shower ur love on uncle. Soni didn’t replied anything and mom immediately said yes why not bhai. She will and you too can. We both loves you bhai, mom then ask soni, tell soni, soni my sister was feeling that her mother indirectly is opening her with her uncle towards sex in front of her daughter. But she can’t say anything against now so she separate from uncle’s grip but still sitting on his lap smiled and said yes mama we love you. Uncle put his hand on the waist of my sister and kissed on her cheeks and mom said soni reply to uncle and sony my sister smilingly kissed uncle at his cheeks. Mom too kissed uncle at his cheeks and soni then and like this soni and mom kissed uncle 10 times and every time uncle revert them. Mom said you guys sit m going for tea, soni tried to get up from uncle lap, uncle in front of mom said beta sit here I'm liking it.

Soni smiled and looked at mom, mom smiled and with eyes asked her to be there. As mom went uncle kissed soni at her lips, my sister immediately tried to go away uncle said kiss at my lips else I will do much more things with you, you know how dirty I am. Soni my sister immediately kissed at his lips she wanted to kiss or not she too doesn’t know. Then uncle said did you enjoyed last night. My sister didn’t said anything, uncle pulls her closer and lick the lips of my sister and again asked tell me, my sister said it was an assault, and I don’t like it. Uncle smiled and saying this, my sister got up. Uncle was laughing and said I will come tonight too, be ready for big assault my sister looked at uncle and said you won’t. I won’t allow anything now.

My sister went to kitchen with mom and both were laughing the way uncle was teased. Soni my sister was enjoying the gossips of uncle and mom too. Both were talking how he was trying to touch the daughter of his sister. Then Uncle comes in the kitchen after sometime, and asked for the kiss from soni and soni without any if no, she kissed uncle immediately and once she licked his cheeks hiding from mom. All the three were having fun and somewhere soni has accepted her fate too and start enjoying too flirting with her uncle by kissing him and getting bit cozy with him.

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Soon father comes home and everything becomes normal. Uncle and father were drinking and mom and soni were busy in kitchen preparing dishes and soon all join the living room. uncle was behaving very decent in front of father, no one know judge it was the same uncle who was flirting with his sister and uncle half an hour back.

My sister was all the time feeling excited and thinking of the days advancement which happen with her by uncle, and the nasty talks with mother about uncle. Uncle was not looking at soni in front of father but my sister who was not that mature couldn't hide her feeling and keep on looking at uncle in between. Uncle in between sensing her mood and enjoying the drinks with father over his victory. Uncle was drinking the drinks with the man, whose daughter he has fucked last night and fucking his wife regularly. Soon dinner was served and all were having coffee, mom went to kitchen for cleaning and father went to wash room and uncle was smiling at my sister, my sister was looking at him and then uncle smilingly said wont you kiss your uncle, my sister looked at uncle with anger and said uncle father is here, better mind yourself you don’t know how to behave father is here and why did you was kissing me so much in front of mother, uncle smiled and said k we will talk about this at night, my sister immediately said no way of night, I won't let you come in my room, before she could say further father comes there, my sister moves out of there saying good night to all and went to her room, my sister locked the room and went to wash room where she changed her self to nighty and came to her room.

N lay down on the bed n start smiling and thinking things happens with uncle and how excited she went when she was kissing at uncle's cheeks in front of her mother, and how much excited she went when she sat on the lap of uncle, butterflies start running in her stomach, my beautiful hot sister was feeling hunger for lust, my sister lied on side n folded her legs n thinking the way uncle rammed her two previous nights. She was enjoying forced sex by uncle now, the way he fucked n ful lfilled her needed thrust, she don't know when she start pressing her breast, in some time when her breast was out of her nighty. N she dnt knw withing 20 minutes of locking the room, she went to sleep. Suddenly she heard the voice of her father, my sister suddenly got awake and heard the voice as he was calling her, standing at her door.

My sister got worried thinking might her father got to know what is happening there at home, the heart was at her mouth, she was shivering and she adjusted her clothes and with fear opens the door and came out. Father was smiling and said sorry beta, for disturbance, actually I called u to say that your uncle bathroom is choked and there is lot of smell in the room. My sister looked at her father, what he meant, he then said ur uncle is not sleeping in my room, I have forced him hundreds times, he is saying he will sleep in living room, but u knw we can't let him, my sis replied true papa n says uncle u sleep with papa n I will sleep with mummy in my room over which uncle said no beta, I won't disturb them n okay in living room, but your father is saying then sleep in daughter room, my sister got shocked hearing the plan of uncle, how clever she is and how cleverly he made plan, soon mom too came with extra pillow and sheet and says bro she is your daughter and be sleep there in the room, my sister couldn't not say anything but seeing the hidden smile at uncle face. My sister knows tonight he will bang her again, she was thinking of her last two nights sex with uncle and somewhere enjoying while thinking. But tonight he is coming in the room legally.

My mom went inside put extra bedding on the floor at some distance from the bed and put pillows and says to uncle bhai if ur not comfortable in our room, u silent sleep here, we won't listen anything from you. Uncle was showing as he is hesitant but my sister knows how happy he was internally, n father says to uncle to go and sleep. Finally my sister to has to say please uncle sleep in my room, no need to sleep in living room. Saying fathers enters the room and says you sleep in the bed and soni will sleep in the bedding ( my sister smiles in her heart thinking father he will make your daughter sleep in the same bed, and will fuck her too, ur idiot who send this guy to fuck ur daughter). After five minutes of talking father saying good night to us, went to his room and mom went to kitchen to bring the milk.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
My sister sitting on bedding looked at uncle and said finally you made entry uncle, shame on you, how much you want from me, uncle smiles and said till the time m alive, I will need you sexy girl. My sister got silent. Then uncle said tonight your father sent me to your room, to love you, my sister immediately replied no, he is innocent, you play the game you are too clever, uncle laugh n said whatever. Mom came in room with two glasses of milk and put them on table and sat on bedding along with her daughter and start talking. After 10 minutes mom said okay good night to both of you and got up, uncle said to mom, where is my gud nyt kiss dear sister, my mom laugh and came close to uncle sat next to them and kiss at his forehead and then both cheeks and uncle too replied her by kissing at her mom cheeks and then uncle said your daughter hasn't given me gud nyt kiss, mom laugh and said ask her or why don't you give her, my sister intervened and said mom he is here I will give it to uncle later, mom said o knw u u will sleep fast give him in front of me, all three laugh and then uncle said I will give her and he came and sat on his knees on bedding and hold the face of my sister looking at her eyes.my sister said uncle no means no, n in joking mood tries to remove his hand, n uncle tries to hold her n in this shuffle my sister fell on bedding and uncle took opportunity in front of mother and lie over my sister and his one hand was on my sister breast which mom too can see, soni was laughing n trying to remove him and uncle finally able to kiss at my sister cheeks and said you rebel so 5 times m kissing you and said now reply me, else I won't get up, my sister was feeling his cock on her thighs and my sister without looking at mom kiss uncle and said gud night uncle, loves you and all three laugh and then mom kissed soni and said take care beta and went out and closed the room.

Soni was looking at her mom going n the door getting closed and somewhere excitement was burning in her.as door got closed , uncle says soni lock the door, soni my sister replied uncle ru sick, mom n dad anyone could come all are awake plz m sleeping. And there is no need to lock the door. Let it be open, I wont allow anything tonight. My sister said in strong voice but internally she knew that her words wont be heard. Uncle came and sat on his knees next to my sister. Who was in her normal night wear dress, the dress was loose enough to make her looks decent yet elegant n beautiful, my sister tried to slid away from uncle unheartly, n says uncle go to your bed, you are doing wrong, uncle its just 5 minutes, mom went and room is open please , soni my sister who’s heart was beating hard in excitement and in fear, and her hands got held by uncle, and uncle pull her closer to her.
Uncle !!!!!! my sister tries to resist, she want to get rammed by uncle but right now the fear of my sister was right, all at the home are awake and the door of the room is unlocked, mom or father anyone can come inside.

Uncle smiles at my sister looking at her red juicy delicious lips and said I want to kiss you right now, then I will leave you. My sister looked at uncle and said uncle please go to your bed right now, you are putting me in trouble, uncle replied, soni just one kiss your juicy lips I will go to my bed, my sweet sister looked at uncle and then at door, she knows if she ask for closing the door uncle will go further in fucking her , which she too needs but not right now, she didn’t said anything uncle sense her condition and said come at the door, let me kiss you there, if some one comes we will block the door, my sister said uncle please leave me, uncle held the hand of my sister more tightly and bring her more close to her, and tried to kiss her but my sister was resisting and trying to move her face away from his face, uncle while holding her hands got up and pulls her hands and tried to make my sister stand up, my sis resisted and uncle pulled her and said in strong tone to get up, and my sister immediately got up and asked what are you doing, uncle please I am ready to kiss you, but please, uncle said see, its not only you are on risk, my respect is too on sake soni.soni my sister stop repulsion, and didn't said anything, the hands of my sister were in the grips of uncle, and my sister was standing close to uncle.

Uncle start moving towards the other side of the room, the end of the wall where door was, and my sister was going along with them without any rebel. Uncle made my sis stand on the side of wall, her back facing n resting wall and uncle looks at soni my sister and said you r hot soni, you are sexy, I have never get a wet long kiss from you, this time you have to favour me, my sister who was hearing this with her closed lips, hearing this she felt wetness between her legs and her red juicy lips automatically opens up, uncle placed his one hand on her waist and other hand on her head and bring her lips close to her. My sister hands were loose from uncle grip, hanging from her shoulder, she don't knw what to do, at one side she was getting excited, but shying to, uncle lips came very close to her and he was all praising of her face, my sweet sister was feeling his breadth, she felt kiss on her cheeks, the wet kiss, it was rather lick more then kiss, it sensaionalise the body of my sister, he was saying what a smooth and sexy skin you have soni, your brother is bastard n lucky who is enjoying such beauty all these days, my sister doesn't knw how to react, she was feeling happy on hearing her praise.

My sister who was in her bed room at 11 at night along with the brother of her mother and both her father and mother knows about that her uncle is sleeping with their daughter. No one had idea what is happening inside the room between the uncle and their daughter. Uncle took her daughter to the one corner of the room and licking her cheeks and praising and even the door is not locked and their daughter means my sister, soni is losing her hold and strength and getting mesmerized by the praise. Since uncle has left her hands still my sister was supporting uncle by not saying any thing against uncle words. Door is open and uncle and my sister were standing at one corner of the room and uncle was holding my sister through her waist and head and licking her cheek forehead nose, and my sister was just getting out of control and her closed lips got opened up. uncle lips came close to her lips and my sister for the first time took control and put her lips on uncle lips and start biting his lips. Uncle too got shocked but happy too and the uncle too got wild with her advancement, abevious till few minutes back uncle was having sex with her but it was always one sided, but this time uncle felt her participation too. He was too excited and the actions of uncle was telling it.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Around 12 pm mom asked soni for the market, as mom has to buy some clothes. both mom n my sis went to market, since uncle was supposed to come with father around 10, so the ladies were in no hurry to reach home. The whole day my sister was excited and happy what she got yesterday, but she can’t share it with mom till now, but now she wants it to be known to mom, so when they were coming, she said to mom, mom I am ready for everything, a slave of you, you want me to fuck uncle, I will, I want, whenever you will say I will do. Soni and mom both were in auto and since they are talking in hindi the driver was understanding every thing and watching them with shock. My sister said all the things in one line with full courage to mom. Mom got very excited over this, but she didn’t believe what her daughter said to her, so she asked what you said, I want you to repeat , soni my sexy slut sister said mom main mamaji k sath sona chahti hu apki marji ke sath, jo ap bolenge auor kahenge waisa hi hoga. Mom was over excited hearing this and hugged her daughter and said beta I am so happy over this, I want to see how my brother and daughter looks when they are fucking each other.

Both got wet while talking such things and both were in auto on the way to home and mom kissed her daughter on the street for the first time on road, it was the opening of new horizon between them, and the auto driver was seeing and hearing this. He was shocked to hear but didn’t say anything. mom and soni reach apartments around 4 in the evening. Today the whole day there was some excitement inside soni my sister. Since last night she was excited. They reach close to apartment, They had huge shopping around 5 big bags which was not possible for them to pick.
As they reach apartment, mom told soni that she has to go parlor for eyebrows so soni alone has to go to home with all the bags, but mom was confused how does soni my sis will take all things together. then mom replied to her question, ok I will ask guard to take some bags from you n drop at home.

Hearing the name of guard, sensations went on in the body of my sister and naughty smile came on her face, might be thinking of past activities with him., as the auto stops at apartment gate mom got down for parlor, before that mom went to guard to told him to take the bags to home. As mom was talking to guard, the eyes of guard and soni met for second and soni immediately remember the episodes where she tease him by showing her breast and the naughty brain was in action again. my sis was smiling in heart and want to tease him again as today her brother is also not with her n she could spent more time with guard as he will go inside the house to drop bags. Auto went inside the apartment. my sister smlied on her dress, one the there was big gap in buttons, and second today she is wearing half cup bra, as auto crosses the apartment gate, my sis immediately open the first button of her shirt, n second button was at the centre of her breast, so she knows one button will provide sufficient view. in the complex n my sis made auto to stop near the lift.

Soni looked around the apartments and thanked her good luck that no one was around as this time in summers mostly people are inside the house or in office so society was totally empty. My sister came out of the auto and the guard to came behind the auto, being loose shirt and button open up, the auto driver too had gr8 time watching her small cleavages, there was not big display but some flesh is visible n my sister noticed it what he is looking n she smiles in her heart and paid the amount. There were 5 bags the guard hold 5 and my sister hold one, since all bags can't be hold by one. As the guard looked at my sis, his eyes went on her breast from face, omg my sister stretch the shirt from bottom, which widens the gap of the shirt from where the buttons were opened, making her breast more on display, then she hugged the bag below her breast. Which pressed her breast from bottom and pop up it further up and more part of the breast came on display, they move towards lift, since lift was coming down, my sis again went further, she widen the gap of shirt from centre where button was open, making more n more breast available, and then she hugged packet again.

Since bra was half cupped, and now 50% of the breast of my sister was on display, my sister was full on adventure today by displaying more and more skin. the guard was looking at it, the white two half breast was visible.. the valley between the breast was visible and proper half breast was in view. Lift comes. My sister asked guard to go inside since he had more bags and my sis follow him n guard was standing at back facing the lift gate n my sis stand in front and opposite to buttons of lift, so tht guard could have good view of her milky white breast. My sis was looking at guard from side angles who was just staring at my sister breast continuously with wide n hungry eyes. my sis was feeling so good, she loves teasing him. More than half of breast was on display to guard n guard was seeing it. My sister presses bag further on her pressing n more breast pops out. Now life reaches the desired floor and my sister n guard came out n they start moving towards lobby of our flat. all the way my sis pretended to be innocent n this time she walked along him so that till gate of the house, he can view her beauty. As they reach their gate, as they turn towards the gate, my sis then opens the gate and asked guard to get in, and my sister deliberately bends down to show him proper view as to put the bag down, n the guard was just speech less, breathless. He don't know what to say, but suddenly he said namashkar sahab, my sister immediatety turns another side to see whom he said and shock to see uncle was at home and looking at her breast and smiling. My sister immediately adjusted her clothes n button herself.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Seeing uncle, the guard who was happy earlier n looking for some chance, immediately moved out of the house, and my sister in the context of diverting, uncle how come so early at home, u was comming with father I believe! Uncle smiles and come closer to soni and hold her breast and said just want to fuck you, so I come early, soni my sister didn't have much objection with uncle, just bit upset over being him at wrong time, soni smiled you are doing it with me from three nights, leave me, uncle leave her breast and hugged her and said u like showing isn't, what u mean uncle? Uncle hold her shirt button and start unbuttoning it and said you was showing big part of ur breast to guard, my sis got conscious n immediately replied by removing his hand, uncle no, I never knew my button was open, m not like that, uncle smiled and again start unbuttoning her. Uncle please stop it, gate is open, uncle smiled and said I want to fuck you right now, soni my sister said uncle did I stop you, but please close the gate, my sister who wants to get rid of embrasment of getting caught with guard, so kissed uncle and said let me close it.

Uncle said let it be open like this dear, let the people watch you naked, you love to show to people, so let them enjoy too. My sister who surrender herself totally to uncle yesterday night, now put herself in new problem. How can she tell him that she loves to tease him and she has tease the guard before but this is the first time she went so ahead showing more then half of her breast to him that too for so longer period of time. She knows uncle wont trust her, so she decided to stop the topic and hug uncle tightely and put his lips on her lips, my sister start sucking the lips of uncle, she herself took her hand and put his hand on uncle and keep on seducing him. Uncle hand cup the left breast of my sister, the 34size breast was in uncle hands, and my sister keep on sucking uncle lips. She knows today or tomorrow she has to enjoy with the uncle along with mom as she has accepted it with mom too. But right now she was hiding her embarrassment which uncle caught her with guard. Uncle too got carried away and again start unbuttoning her shirt and then my sister take gap from uncle and ran towards the door and lock it and turns towards uncle.

Uncle was standing there looking at her with lust and my sister looked at uncle with smile, the top 3 buttons of her shirt from 5, the bra of my sister was visible and half breast was on display. The white tight smooth breast was on display. Her white round globes was on display to uncle and my sister smilingly teasing opens the last two buttons, n shows her belly and smilingly coming close to uncle and remove the shirt from her body and throws it on the floor.
My sister was alone in home with uncle and herself came in bra and jeans in front of uncle and crush her body with uncle body and says uncle you are big fucker, I love you and saying this she again lock her lips with uncle lips and both start kissing and exchanging saliva. My sister go relived tht uncle is not talking about the guard episode. She was busy in kissing uncle and creasing his chest and enjoying the smooch and feeling uncle hands on her naked back.

My sister broke the smooch with uncle and start kissing and licking uncle neck, this is the first time in life of my sister, where my sister is taking such initiative, and she was enjoying it, uncle hands unhook the bra of my sister and the bra which was covering just half breast, got relaxed as bra came on her arm immediately and uncle held the naked breast of my sister and said sonia aaj pheli baar din mian tere mome dekh raha hu ( today first time m seeing your breast in day light) my sister smiled and said in heart uncle in coming days u will see then all the time. Uncle then bending down and looking at her erect nipples and said soni kitne tight mome hian tere aour pink nipples wah tere bhaii ne khoob chusa insko ( soni you have great breast and pink nipples, your brother is very lucky who suck them so much).my uncle lips went on my sexy sister nipple and he start sucking them and my sister replied yes uncle now you are sucking it. and all of a sudden the bell rang.

Both my sister and uncle got up in hurry, my sister knows it must be mom, she wore the bra and took shirt and wore it and uncle went to living room and after buttoning her shirt my sister opens the door and it was mom. Soni my sister who was on verge to get fucked again with the brother of her mother, smile seeing her mother and both mom and daughter kiss each other lips and soni lock the door.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
With the acceptance from my sister, mom too got very excited as she wants her daughter to have sex with uncle. Mom too was looking excited and said so what’s your plan soni? Soni my sister looked at mom and said mom I’m yours, whatever you will say, I will do that. Mom smile and said my naughty daughter loves u and kissed on my sister cheeks. My sister who was ready for fuck but still young at mind don’t know how to proceed . she was looking nervous yet excited how to deal with it or how to open with all the things, so as mom goes inside she came to mom and said mom I don’t know what to do? Mom smiles and said beta I’m here with you, I will manage everything. Let uncle comes home, soni then replied mom uncle is in home, in my room, hearing this mom get more excited and aid sach? Wow so lets do today. N You just enjoy whatever happens. My sister smiles and said let me come after change and till then you sit with uncle.

As mom was going inside uncle came out, with smile on his face. ( although he don’t know anything about mom and soni) but he was smiling on his achievement and seeing his sexy sister. Mom came to uncle hugged her brother that means uncle tightly and kissed for the first time on uncle lips in front of her daughter and said bhai love you. Uncle too was bit surprised and excited and he kissed her too and said love you too. My sister was looking at this and smiled when they both looked at them and said lovely brother and sister and all three laugh and then mom said I’m coming after change. My sister went to kitchen for preparing tea and uncle was in living room. Tea got prepared before mom could come and soni my sister smilingly came to uncle and place tea on table. Uncle was looking at her as if want to say missed the chance, and my sister was smiling as she knows today uncle will get the jackpot he ever dreamt of. My sister too smiled on uncle misery and start going towards mom room, where uncle holds her hand and asks for one kiss. My sister said u got it enough some time back, rest at night there was smile in both faces, both had diff thoughts in mind, you fucker uncle my sister giggles and calls mom. Mom was still inside and uncle leave the hand of my sister and my sister went to mom’s room, mom was cleaning the room and my sister hug mom and said mom uncle is getting naughty, there was big excitement in my sister voice and mom turns to her and ask what he is doing?

My sis replies mom he is asking for kiss again and again, and keep on hugging me n trying to touch me, mom kiss at my sister’s lips and said go ahead what you like, don’t shy, give him surprise, till then I am preparing room. My sister got confused what you mean mom what should I do? My mom smiles and presses her breast and says I don’t think now I have to teach you, you have been fucked enough by your brother my daughter and by me too. Both smiles and then my sister said I wont do anything, my legs are shivring, you have to do something, mom smiles and said go n sit with him and try if not done I will come and make u naked in front of your uncle. Both smiles and smooch each other and my sister went to living room.

My sister got some more guts, it was not the first time she was going to get naked in front of uncle, last night they opens up too, shed all shyness but today she Is trying to get open with uncle in front of mom, that is what making her conscious, but after coming from mom room, and knowing that it I her mom desire too, she was bit confident and came and sat next to uncle. Uncle smiles and my sister too smiles and said what uncle? Why you are looking at me like this? Uncle smiles and says I need to kiss you, soni my sister smiles and looking at his eyes says uncle you are asking as if you are going for the first time with me in presence of mom, you can uncle, uncle says I need on your lips, my sister widen her eyes and don’t know what happen to her, look at her uncle and said uncle you just got kiss by my sweet mom on lips few minutes ago, hearing this uncle got shock, my sister further says you are fucking me from last 3 nights, sleeping with me nude all the nights, and more over, you are having sex with my mom too from so many years, I think it is earlier then I was born, you are fucking my mom, uncle was really panicked hearing all such, there was seriousness in the eyes of my sister, she didn’t stop she further says now you want your sister and your niece together in bed uncle, I know every thing.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Uncle don’t know what to say. Uncle who has put his hand on her thighs, removes in tension, his heart beat gone up by mile. My sister says uncle, uncle turns his face towards her, few minutes back the man who was looking monster was now looking as mouse, my sister put her face close to uncle and said I know every thing uncle, from long time, and put her lips on uncle lips, in living room and mom was there, uncle was panicked as what to do, if her mother gets to know about this.
Uncle said soni, what if your mom get to know about it, my sister who was still kissing him said uncle you want it, I am giving you, uncle held my sweet sexy sister tight hearing this and made her to sit on his lap and the tongue of both uncle and my sister start fighting. Uncle hand start playing with her body again and pressing her breast hard moving all over her back. My sister soni who was sometime back was fearing how she will do, now taking the lead and both were smooching hard, uncle broke the kiss and start kissing at her neck and trying to open her shirt, he got successful in one button, but again my sister puts the head of uncle up and put her lips on his and both start exchanging the slavia. Both closed their eyes and enjoying the smooch, the big kiss which was exploring each other mouth. She removes uncle hands from her boobs, and uncle held her tightly through waist. After 5 minutes of continuous kiss my sister finally broke the kiss and stops uncle from moving ahead and said uncle mom is at home. Uncle too smiles. My sister who was sitting on uncle lap again came to her seat and adjusting her hairs.

Soon mom came, and join us on the tea, my sexy 23 years old sister, my sexy mom and uncle all were sitting there, all were silent but in everyone’s heart the storm of lust was going on, all three were silent but the breath of all the three were heavy and lustful. Then mom break the silence and said tea is getting cold bhai, have it and same to my sister and all three were sipping the tea.
Then uncle said soni has made really wonderful tea, my sister blushed and mom smiles and said yes, now she is good cook, then uncle looking at soni said then I think it’s the time to look for some boy for her to marry her, my sister looked at uncle with astonished eyes as what he is say as no one in family ever think of it. My mother smiles and said bhai she has grown now, and im too thinking and both uncle and mom laugh, but my sister was sitting in anger, then uncle looking at soni, coming close to her and kissing at her cheeks and said yes she need to get marry now.

My mom said bhai, not now, we need to prepare her and has to check my daughter in many fields weather she will be able to handle the family or not, uncle smiles and said means? My mom said bhai, she even doesn’t look like marriageable girl, just look at her and analyze does she looks?
Uncle turns himself to my sister and looked at her and said bhen, she made good tea, my mom interrupt him and said first tell me about her physical looks bhai, does she then we will discuss her. Now uncle has the full right and opportunity to tell about her daughter in front of her daughter.
Uncle looks at her head and said she has very beautiful forehead fair, bright and uncle kissed her forehead. My sister with shyness smiled over her praise, uncle then looked at her nose and said she is blessed with one of the pretties nose I ever seen, neither too thin or thick or pointing very accurate and making her face more beautiful and glamorous and again uncle kissed at her nose and then uncle said her eyes, what I said, any one from the age of 10 to 100 can die in love with this beautiful girl soni, looking at her eyes, and my sister again got kissed in front of mom by uncle.

Uncle praise about her red cheeks and kisses and then uncle touches her lips and said they seems to be very juicy and they are red and in a shape which makes anyone to kiss her lips and this time seeing mom there uncle didn’t kiss her lips and then said her chin wow awesome and kissed her chin. Then mom said bhai u praised about her face but u didn’t kissed her lips and didn’t tell us either they are juicy or not. My sister looked at mom with surprise and in mock said mom what you are saying, mom said soni beta be quite we elders are talking so let us. Uncle looked at mom and mom smiles and said bhai check it, don’t worry, she is brave girl and uncle with smile bents towards my sister and my sister who closed her eyes for unknown reason and felt uncle lips on her lips, this is not the first time uncle Is kissing her lips but this is firs time uncle is kissing her in front of mother. Uncle’s lips touches the lips of my sister and seeing this mom was smiling and there was sensation in the body of both my sister and uncle and then mom said bhai aache se check karo, and hearing more liberty uncle lips took my sister upper lips bet his lip and start sucking it.

My sister didn’t object as It was what she wants, but my sister was not taking part in kiss, only opening her mouth and allowing him to suck her lips, then uncle put her lower lips between her lips and start sucking her, now my sister too was getting hot with lips sucking and she held uncle with waist and started sucking uncle lips too. Seeing this mom said yes, this is what I want. My daughter has become good kisser. Hearing this my sister got embarrassed and tried to broke the kiss, but uncle was holding my sister tightly. Uncle was getting high and he start biting the lips of my sister and start feeling the back of my sister which was over the clothes and suddenly she felt hands of uncle on her breast. My sister felt more wetness but she wants herself to be in act so she removes her hand and got separated from uncle.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
My sister shows mock anger to uncle and uncle was smiling and came close to mom and kissed at her lips and said your daughter is dam hot and sexy sis, her lips are full of juices and I loved to suck them, she is very sweet even her slavia and she sucks great. My sister was hearing her sexual praise from uncle in front of her mom. The aroma of sex was everywhere in the house. My sister heart beasts were at highest level and she was relaxing on sofa putting her head at back. With her closed eyes my sister was feeling the kiss she got from uncle in front of her mom, she was enjoying it. Her mind went away from the talks of mom and uncle.

soni felt hand on her head, a very calm hand on her head, my sister without breaking the kiss, opens her eyes, she look up and saw her sexy mother is standing there smiling and creasing the head of her daughter who was smooching her mama’s. my sister mouth was open and uncle was spitting on her lips and my sister was swallowing it. It was really romantic to see and my sexy bitch mother bent a bit and kiss her daughter on her forehead and uncle too felt the presence of someone and uncle opens opens her eyes and before uncle could remove his lips from my sister lips, my mom kissed at uncle cheek and said bhai loves you. Keep on loving your niece. Meri beti ko aache se pyar karoo and hearing this uncle got more wild in kissing her lips.

Soon the kiss broke and my mom got up from the seat and kissed at the lips of my sister and then at uncle and said how you feel about it bhai? Uncle says she is dynamic, awesome, sweet and very hot. Mom and my sister both blushed and then there was silent in the room for few seconds, then mom asked so bhai tell me how you feel is she marriageable girl, uncle says yes she is, mom then says bhai, you haven’t check her properly till now! How can you say like this? Uncle looked at mom and then at my sister who was breathing heavily, means? Mom says bhai look at her whole body and tell, is she develop, check the boobs of my daughter. Hearing the word boobs made both uncle and my sister bit wild and hungry for sex, uncle looked at the boobs of her niece in front of her mother over the clothes, uncle was enjoying every movement and then mom said bhai touch her boobs feel her, she is your’s for today, you have to check her thoroughly is she proper women or not. Uncle greedy eyes who has tasted her boobs many times in lass few nights, again got greedy today situation is different he was going o enjoy in front of his sister whom he is fucking from many years.

Uncle hands grabs the boobs of my 23 years old sister in front of mother, and my sister was enjoying nad acting as if she is not comfortable, uncle presses the boobs of my sister and says to mom, bhen her boobs are looking quite hard and smooth but I wish I can see her properly without clothes only then I can judge her, mom smiled and said bhai, make my daughter nude to check her, she is yours I said you already, and whatever you want to do you can, just check her thoroughly I am with you, my sister objected and said mom what are you saying, uncle was fast in unbuttoning the shirt of my sister and mom kissed at my sister and said beti, let him check you will enjoy too, my sis who was in desperate need of fuck immediately grab the lips of my mom and start sucking them and said mom anything you want can do, I wont object to anything and by then my sister was in bra and jeans only. Uncle who was astonished to see how easily he was able to play with the daughter of his sister, in open in front her mother and got another shock when he saw both mother daughter are kissing n smooching each other. And he was getting the right to play with the daughter of his sister.

and my mom came and sit close to them and hold uncle hand and put on the breast of her daughter. It was big surprise for uncle and excited too. He look at mom, and mom smiles and says go ahead. My sister was looking at mom and felt the pressue of uncle hand on her breast and soon uncle broke the kiss and put his lips on the neck of my sister and start unbuttoning the shirt of my sister, my mom looked at my sister and both bring face close to each other and both lips touches and both start kissing each other and n uncle was sandwich in between them. Uncle was getting shock over shock as he see his sister and daughter are lip kissing each other. The soft lips of my sister was sucking the soft n red lips of my mom and uncle was licking the neck of my sister and opening the shirt of my sister, and in a minute my sister’s shirt was open and uncle lips and tongue went to the cleavage and upper area of her breast and seeing where uncle is kissing my mom broke the kiss and asked uncle, howz my daughter bhai ?
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Do u like her? Uncle replies, oh my sister she is jus your copy very sexy indeed. My mom too getting hot seeing how her old brother was licking the breast of his young daughter. Mom got up and start removing the shirt of her daughter which was on her arm and while removing mom kissed her daughter and her brother and her brother divert to his sister turn to our mom side and puut hi lip on her lip and said bhen teri beti bahout sunder hain, ander se aour bhi sunder hain, puri jawaan piece hian and the lips of mom and uncle went on biting each other and in the mean time my sister has felt what mom wants and she removes the shirt from her body and was now in half bra ( which she wore in the morning ) and jeans, my sister seeing mom and uncle kissing each other, my sister went towards mom and she unzip the top of mom from back and bring the top on her waist without getting her mom diverted from the kiss and my sister unhook mom’s bra and made mom topless in front of mom brother. Mom has been topless and totally nude in front of her brother and her daughter, but this is first time mom was topless in front of her daughter and her own real brother.

mom felt the lips of her daughter on her breast while she was busy in kissing her brother, mom broke the kiss and looked at her daughter and then at uncle who was too watching how her neice was sucking the breast of her mom, mom put her hand on the back her daughter, and unhook the bra, my sister, the daughter of my mother didn’t divert and she was still sucking the breast of her mother. Mom look at uncle with smile and making her daughter to sit and said bhai, she is yours, enjoy my daughter fully, fuck her hard and suck her hard, she won’t object anything. As my sister soni got up the bra fell down and her breast was on view, my sister did not do anything to cover herself and uncle fell on the breast of my sister and start sucking it as if he is tasting it for first time but the important thing was he is sucking it first time in front of the mother of girl and all were enjoying.

My sister was sitting on the sofa and uncle was holding the breast of my sister and sucking it and my topless mom whose hard big breast too was on display was watching her brother and her daughter loving each other, my sister has u her head up words in enjoyment and sometime in between looking at her mother who was semi nude sittingclose to them, n when the eyes of both mother and daughter meet both pass smiles and while doing so my sister put her hand on uncle back and start moaning aah uncle slowly it is paining. Mom smiles and come closer to uncle n my sister, kissing my sister said beta enjoy with uncle, the way you me and your brother enjoys. Hearing this my sister shouted loud aahhhh..as uncle got the shock and he in shock bite the nipple of my sister. He looked at my mother and asked what she is saying, he always has thought that he only knew about the episode of sonia and her brother, but hearing this he was shocked.

Sonia my sister smiles and hold the face of uncle and put he lips on his lips and uncle too start smooching and both start exchanging saliva, mom was watching this and uncle said to my sister Sali dekh aj tuughe kaise chodta hu, and he immediately broke the kiss and remove his trouser and underwear and got totally nude and made my sister nude too. Now my sister and the brother of her mother was totally nude in front of her mother and mom then says bhai, bang my daughter, make her slut fuck her hard you can and mom kisses uncle and then my sister and wore the shirt and says you guys enjoy I am coming.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Uncle adjusted his cock in the front of the pussy of my sister and asked my sis, soni youo never know you are so much open, my sister smiled uncle u never let me told you, whenever we met you only fuck me the way you are fucking me right now, and saying this my sister pump herself upwards and took the dick of uncle in her thrusty cunt. Uncle was astonished to see the passion of fuck, smiles and says you are big whore soni, I love you, you are sexy and beautiful. And fucking was on pace with those words, uncle was feeling joyed and excited over the opening of new horizon and then says soni at night I will fuck you and your mom together and my sister who was too high on heat said uncle anything you can do with me and mom whatever you will say we will do that. And after 20 minutes of fucking over missionary style uncle says imm coming beta, then mom said bhai seeds it inside her, I will give her pills today enjoy my daughter naturally from tomorrow you can use condoms.

Aaa maa, its paining my sister screamed as uncle pumping start harder, this is the first time uncle was pumping her so hard she never imagined that a lady can have such kind of pain and enjoyment at same time. Mom kissed my sister when she felt the climax has reached between them and both were breathing heavily. Uncle laid over my sister and mom was watching them and then mom came to them put her hand on uncle naked ass and asked bhai, how is my daughter in sex? Is she marriageable, uncle smiled and said yes she is awesome bhen, your daughter is super hot n sexy, n she is very much in marriageable age, the guy would be very lucky who will get her, I wish I could marry her. Mom smiles uncle laugh and my sister eyes were closed due to tiredness which she got after very long time, and kissed uncle at his lips and said loves you mama, the happiness on the face of mom was clearly seen. And then mom said you want to marry my daughter my brother? you know you have your wife, your children and what you are saying. Uncle said bhen just saying I wish if I get a chance to get marriage I will marry to soni, will you soni, uncle asked my sister.

My sister who was laying nude under the uncle looked at uncle and then said uncle you are fucking me in front of my mother, you can love me anytime you want now, what else is marriage is, I think you have done it with me. Mom and uncle laugh loud in acceptance and said yes, it is right, what else we do in marriage. Then mom said soni you have new red suit with you, wear that right now after bath, I will formally wed you guys with sandhoor and mangalsutra. My sister got shocked on it, she never expected like this, what mom? ( as in *****, mangalsutra is given by husband to wife who is for her lifetime n legal husband n sandooor too but not bf or anyone). My sister rebel for this and said no mom this is not right but mom looked at my sister and said get up and do as I say. It is just for fun okay.

Uncle was sitting nude now and my sister was nude too but she put her clothes on her body just hanged and trying to persuade my mother not to do this, then mom said beta it is just fun between we three, see you have been now fucked by uncle so whats wrong in getting sandhor n mangalssura just fr fun, you can remove it after it. Uncle hugs my sister from side and kisses her lips and says just for fun, be my wife, she looked at uncle with smile and got up wrapping herself with the towel and went to her room and lock it.
There in living room, uncle was nude and mom was sitting and both hug eachother and uncle thanks mom for giving him such a big gift and both smooches and praise my sister her body each and every part of the body.
Marriage part……………..

Alone with uncle at night.
It being 5 days after getting open with uncle and mom together, and getting fucked three some and daily fucking n sucking of n by uncle at nights, uncle was really a man of arts in sex, he knows how to give pleasure to women how to satisfy, my sister was most happy lady during those time. She was enjoying most and found new experience of sex with uncle, but there was more written for her in sex, more adventure with uncle, therefore after five days of first fuck with uncle in front of mom, one late evening our father got the news that someone has expired in the relatives in near by city, where mom and dad has to go in the morning from there they had to return nex t day evening and uncle too should go with them, but uncle was on assignment so he can’t take the leave from there or he don’t want to loose the opportunity to spent whole day and night alone with my sister at home, at that time its only uncle who knows the best the best what was in his mind, either work or time with my sexy sweet hot sister. Somewhere my sister was thinking uncle might have important task that’s why he is not going, coz he is fucking her daily at night so spending time was not a big issue for uncle. Anyways uncles know the best what was in his mind.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
In the night mom and father departs to their room, and uncle and his so called newly-wed wife that is my sister comes to their room, as usual uncle lay at floor and my sister at bed for some time and when both get assured father has slept uncle locks the door. My sister who was watching television smiles and make the space next to her for uncle on bed, uncle removes his shirt and lower and came on bed totally nude and both start kissing each other and soon my sister was out of her clothes too. Both were nude and they had some wonderful sex session that time and my sister lying in the arms of uncle and uncle said soni, it was going to my dream come true, I always wanted to stay with you nude whole day and night and make you love all the time saying this uncle presses my sister more towards her, my sister biting at uncle nipples says uncle from last 5 days we both are nude at home all the evening including mother and at night right now too we are without clothes and you are loving me as you want. Uncle smiles and said soni you are bitch you know. My sister smiles and touching uncle hips says uncle I am your wife, what ever name you can give me.

Their talking arouses them again and uncle hold my sister hand and put her hand on his cock and asked her to suck it, soni take it in your mouth, and I request please drink whatever it gives you. You have never sucked me till climax. My sister smiles and with laying presses the cock of uncle hard and goes down and looked at his hairy cock in the dark which was now again semi erect. My sister said uncle it wants to go big and saying this she kissed the cock which was giving the fragnance of both the liquids the one of my sister and uncles cum too. The cock was in my sister mouth. Her red lips were rubbing the cock and cock was full inside her mouth, and the tongue inside the mouth was licking the cock. My sister had god experience of sucking she sucked me several times, the raj few times so she is going great. Oh my god soni you are such a bitch dear, it is hard again.
Hearing the word bitch made my sister more aroused and she start sucking and licking more virgously. The dick was getting harder and harder and then uncle said sonia you know, you are much better sucker then your mom, you are taking me to heaven. Hearing the praise and winning over her experienced mom made her excited ( since she is women too and hearing the praise over another women directly impact on her heart).

She was making the cock of her mother’s brother dry in her mouth. If was contnous 10 minutes now my sister was sucking the cock, she was getting tired her mouth was paining but her dedication was high, she was enjoying and uncle says you bitch see I will fuck you tomorrow, from all angles, I will make you my wore, hearing this my sister brings out the cock and says uncle you are married to my mamiji, and now you married me, I am already your wore, hearing these words made uncle crazy and he push his cock again in her mouth and my sister start sucking it and uncle then says soni I am reaching on climax please suck my liquids, my sister didn’t said anything she just continue to suck, but uncle wants it in different way, uncle brings out the cock and ask my sister to open her mouth and start masturbating his cock, my sister looked at uncle with dilemma what he is dong when she is ready to suck the cock, uncle says my randi, if I ejaculate inside our mouth then you coudnt taste whole sperm it will directly go to your throat, I will thorw my sperm in your tongue and lips and want you to taste every drop of it. About this my sister never thought of it, she realize she never got enugh ttaste of sperm when she suck the cock coz always it goes inside the throat.

My sister brings out the tongue and in seconds uncle shoot the load of sperm, since uncle has fucked her half an hour back so there was not much sperm but it was enough to full her tongue, my sister took the tongue inside and close the mouth and the sperm was sticking on her tongue and upper part of mouth which my sister removes from tongue and take inside her body and during that time uncle shoot another load which fell n her red lips and chin. My sister smiles seeing hot sperm on her lips and brings out her pink tongue and licked her lips and take all the sperm inside her mouth. She didn’t like the taste but she was enjoying it. Uncle was very happy seeing her like this, totally obeying uncle. She cleaned the cock and both kisses each other and don’t know when my uncle and sister went to sleep and waked up in the morning. My sister smiles as usual seeing uncle and wear her decent clothes and give the clothes to uncle and then normal day activities started again.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
It was 9 in the morning now and all my mother father and uncle were ready. Mom smiles and said to uncle enjoy honeymoon for two days we will come tomorrow night. Uncles kisses mom and said I need this time to enjoy. Soon mom and dad left for out of station in car, and uncle had breakfast cooked by my sister and around 10.30 he took my car keys and kissing sonia and told her to wore saree in the evening when he came and then they will enjoy and left for his office.

There was different kind of excitement inside my sister, she has getting fucked by him from more then week but still she was excited being alone with uncle. My sister went to bathroom groomed herself removes all the hairs of her body even tiny ones and then went to parlor and got face massage for more shinning and in the noon she slept in dreams. During these 5 days my sister had totally forget me. It was obvious she was enjoying more then enough. Around 5 she wake up and she took bath again and went to wardrobe too see which saree she wore, since my sister had only two series so she took the royal blue color saree with good embroidery work and wore it. She put the makeup on her, lipstick and thinking of uncle she put sandoor on her hairs for the first time herself without being asked by anyone. She want to gift herself to uncle properly. It was now 7 the time generally uncle comes, but till 7.15 uncle didn’t come, she was getting excited and waiting which was making her bit uneasy, around 7.25 she got the call from uncle to come down stairs, my sister immediately ran towards the gate and opens the lift. Lift was taking time to come upstairs but soon it reach, there was only one man in the lift and that too their guard and lift man, she looked at her smiles and enters in the lift.

The lift immediately got full of frganances of my sister, of perfume, the fragnance of her body, and she was looking dynamic, she wore the saree below naval, and blouse was petty normal so her good part of stomach was in show to him, her breast was hiding behinds the blouse still guard can see it. He was looking at my sister and suddenly his eyes went on her hairs where he saw the sandoor on her head and he got shocked when she got married, my sister looked at him and felt what he is looking at and then to divert my sister asked bhaiya aapki duty subah ki hoti hian yeha sham ki, over which guard looks at her eyes thinking all the previous episodes and said didi from 7 in the evening to 7 in the morning. My sister smiles at him and then they were at ground floor. Uncle was standing there and then uncle asked didi to come till car there are some items to hold, guard says sir should I help you. Uncle said no. you just be there we are coming. My sister was smiling inside and fearing what if any society member found her in sandoor what they will think, so she immediately ran towards car, there uncle said you are looking very sexy. Then unle said soni did you show something to this guard today.

My sister looked at uncle and said uncle please, no, uncle said yaar you are looking so sexy please tease him, my sister got bit embraced but didn’t say anything to him. Uncle say okay remove the pin from dupatta of saree, we will tease him,. My sister object but uncle said you are my whore you said at night so don’t say no for today. My sister didn’t said anything and sit in the car and remove the pins from her saree. Now her dupata was free to fall anywhere. Then uncle gave one packet to her and another packet to my sister and came towards the lift. The guard was there as if he was waiting for them only.

Lift closed and immediatey uncle says soni you are looking very sexy in this saree. My sister looked at guard who was looking at her, my sister got embarrassed in such situation, then uncle said nice embroidery in saree and arm soni, my sister looking at floor said thanks and then uncle said soni does this embroidery is n your blouse too. Over which my sister in shock said no uncle it is just in arms n little on neck. Uncle said im not able too see the embroidery on neck, it is not on full blouse, my sister looking at guard with shame and then at uncle said no uncle, uncle said I want to see it, show me right now, my sister said uncle…….uncle ordered guard to pick the bag from her and guard immediately pick the bag from my sister which she was pressing against her chest and then uncle removes the dupatta from her saree, it was the movement guard was waiting her. The whole shape of breast of my sister was on display in blouse and small clavages were out too. Guard was looking at my sister and seeing the sense uncle was smiling and touches the upper part of blouse and said nice embroidery and he held the breast of my sister and said I wish this part too had emroidry.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Guard was shock and excited too see this and uncle was holding her breast. He knews this man he brother of her mother and he is pressing the breast of the daughter of his sister in front of guard. My sister was in shame, she didn’t expect this much, she had tease guard but never got touched by anyone in front of him. Soon their floor comes and my sister adjusted her saree and took the bag and came to the house.
Uncle lock the room and both sat at living room and my sister shows mock anger to uncle and uncle said you are my wife, I will do anything I want don’t stop me bitch, and both start kissing eachother, showing this part of adventure to guard somewhere excited my sister more and they were kissing and uncle said soni I don’t want to have sex right now, lets have party my wife. My sister said my husband anything for you. Uncle brings out the whisky from the packet and ask my sister to bring glass water and plates.

My sister brings all the items and both sat on the sofa and ac of the living room was switched on. My sister had whisky few times that too with me and sonu, this time uncle said soni we both drink and enjoy . my sister smiles and uncle opens the bottle and both start drinking. After 2-3 pegs my sister got the effect of drinks and since they were kissing smooching earlier too, but this time they were enjoying and talking and uncle asked her again how she started with her brother and mother and she told every thing about it except the episode of sonu and raj. My sister never smoked but this time uncle force her she was smoking with uncle too. Soon uncle was nude and my sister was in saree and uncle made her to remover her sexy saree. Uncle was licking her cleavages and then uncle put some red sauce on his cock and asked my sister to clean it. My sister was doing anything for him and she start licking his cock and cleaning it and uncle put some alcohol on his cock, some drops and made my sister to drink them, he then split on his cock and my sister who was too drunk was cleaning anything. Both were now 5-5 pegs down, and by now my sister was nude too sitting on the floor n uncle was sitting on sofa.

My sister face was close to his cock and she was keep on drying it either it was his cum, or sauce or alcohol, both were enjoying the time. This time uncle made her sit on his lap and put his cock inside her pussy, this is the firs time my sister was getting fucked in this position by uncle and both were drinking the same glass of whisky along with fuck and uncle keep on asking how many times her brother has fucked her and how many times her mother gotfucked and he too told how he first fucked our mother. And soon they reach climax, but there was energy in both of them. My sister came and sat next to uncle. And both were exhaughted and this time my sister got up and made two glass of whisky as if she need more fuck. Again they had drink and both don’t know what they are doing. Uncle was spitting his salivaaa on floor and making my sister to lick it and my sister without any objection was enjoying it and licking it anywhere uncle was spitting. Itt was now 10 at night and tthey never get to know they had finish one full bottle of whisky. Both were able to stand and then uncle said he want to loo, my sister smiled and said what can I do for you in this, don’t urinate here uncle on the floor, uncle said meri randi kutiaa yeah pe nahi peshab karounga, tere aaupar karounga, mana karegi kya? ( my whore bitch I wont urinate here, but I wll do it on you, will you stop me) my sister who was not in senses at all said whore cant stop for anything.

Uncle smiles and said you are big bitch my dear wife. My sister smiles and said all coz of you and uncle smiles and got up and pull down my sister on the floor, my sister was resting against the sofa looking at uncle whos cock was hard again. She was smiling and didn’t knew what she has granted the uncle. She was looking at uncle cock and uncle came close to her bend a bit and start urinating on the face of my sister, my sister in shock what are you doing uncle please leave it, uncle stops for a movement and said enjoy it and don shout you bitch else I will cut you. My sister got afraid and got silen and uncle start urinating ion her face again and my sister closes her eyes and mouth and she was feeling large amouth of smelly liquid on her face which was flowing over her body on her neck beast stomach her lips. Finally uncle finish her gall bladder and my sister opens her mouth and looked at uncle and said see you made me diity uncle. But instead of getting aangry she kissed uncle and said I love you. Uncle was more excited and then uncle found their cigarte is getting finish just one cigaarrete and uncle calls at the guard of our floor through intercom and asked him to arrange the cigarette for them.

And then my sister got up after finish one more peg and went to bath. Uncle excuse her and the guard in between came and uncle gave him money aand in the mean time my sister took bath and by taking bath. He was in her senses a bit.
She came out and wore her small nighty which starts from her chest and finish at her upper theigh and came and sat on uncle lap. Both kisses each other and in between uncle has come out with more whisky of father and both took two more pegs and uncle had drunk too much and he sit on the floor nude and went to hard sleep. My sister who need more fuck was looking at uncle but understood that he has no energy left in it, soon the light of the appartmen went off. There was huge hot inside theliving room. Since they have backup but the ac backup is only at the two bedrooms not in the living room and she was seeing uncle was sweating heavily and sitting idle she was not feeling sleepy she took two more pegs alone. Now my sister too was not able to stand properly. And both uncle and she was weating heavily. She tried to wake up uncle so that he can go to anybedroom where ac is working but uncle was too heavy for her, soon she felt the slight knock on the door, my sister got shocked who could be this.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
What should she do? Then she heard the voice of guard, sir its me guard brought the cigarette for you. Hearing his voice made my siser relived. She know got the idea that she will take the help of guard to shift the uncle to either room. She forgets that in which dress she is and uncle is laying nude and all her saree and clothes are on the floor, she forget that it will make the guard realize whati s happening in the room. But she was drunk, over drunk she didn’t realize and open the gate. Seeing my sister in wet hairs and in such sexy dress, satin nighty without undergarmnets was making her breast totally visible and nipples too. He smiles at her and then my sister said I need your help please come in fast. And immediately my sister closed the door after his entry. My sister hold the hand of guard and said please do me a favour uncle is laying on the floor, please put him on the bed, I request you. Getting the touch of such a sexy lady in such a dress and in such a time made the guard aroused and hard. He knew she is drunk too and she herself is not able to walk properly.

He said okay, my sister didn’t remove her hand from his hand and keep on holding him and bring the guard inside and seeing uncle nude, he got shock, and looked at my sister. My sister said please pick him up, he is too drunk, guard said mam from one side you hold and from another I will hold him. My sister smiles and said thanks bhai you are too good. And then guard bent and make uncle stand and at another side my sister came uncle was in between. Both start taking uncle to the room, in between guard was adjusting his grip and he was touching her arms and back of my sister, my sister was not objecting and then they came to mom room, and both made uncle lie, since the nighty of my sister was too low from up and down as my sister bent her breast was on show to guard and he was seeing it and my sister too saw what he is watching. She didn’t mind or she didn’t had the mind to mind due to over alcohol and another reason she knows he knew what she was doing with uncle as uncle was nude and both were drunk. My sister got tired and taking heavy breadth, the breadth were heavy for what reason no one knows. She thanks the guard and lie on the bed keeping her stomach on bed and guard was standing there.

He called few times mam, mam, but my sister didn’t move, his eyes went on the naked ass of my sister, as she bent her nighty went up. He got very hard and his hand went on her ass. He touches her white smooth untouched ass, he was feeling very lucky to touch the white hairless smooth ass. His hands starts creasing her legs thighs. Guards both hands start working on her legs in between her legs. My sister who was asleep too opens her legs and guard got more space for touching. Seeing uncle there he got afraid and then after few attempts of waking up uncle and sonia, no one wake, when he got assured uncle is in hard sleep he put my sister in his arms and kissed her lips and took her to her room and made her lie on the bed.

My sister was semi conscious and asked what he is doing . but guard was kissng her over her clothes and pressing her big breast over the clothes. licking as if there is no tomorrow my sister didn’t know it was guard but she was enjoying it and she gave him support by opening her lips for him. And very soon guard removes his clothes got nude. The eyes of my sister was closed, she was unable to open up her eyes and the guard came over my sister. My sister turns on her stomach before that to avoid as possible his attack. She somewhere in mind knows something wrong is happening there, but lust and alcohol was more powerful and was not able to make her think much. and her back was in front of guard. The guard want to fuck her and first time he saw her ass in another room. He wants that. Guard hold thhe both ass of my sister and start pressing it and then he took his saliva and rub over her ass, my sister with half open eyes said please don’t fuck me there, I have never been fuck there, please it will pain. Then guard said mam you will enjoy, hearing the word of guard made her realize where she is and in which probem but she didn’t have the power to struggle and said guard bhaiya please don’t do it to me and while saying both were kissing and smooching and then guard adjusted his big cock on the ass of my sister.

My sister felt the pain and felt how big the cock was. She closed her eyes and put her lips inside her mouth and guard pushes his cock inside the virgin ass of my sister and my sister buried her nails on bed in pain and shout..aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooo…..guard immediately put his hand on her mouth and went slow in inserting his cock and he pushes slowly, my sister said bhaiya please fuck me from front don’t fuck me from behind it is paining heavily. But guard was enjoying and said mam you will love it after few minutes you are my dream lady and he pushes more of his cock inside her and the tears of my sister came out in pain. And soon my sister ass took whole cock inside . and he started pumping slowly and slowly the pain reduces and my sister start enjoying and supporting him. The guard was lucky to broke the seal of my sister ass. He was very happy that he is the first man who fuck her ass, and in such situation and he keep on fucking my sister for more then half an hour. My sister has lost all her stamina and she doesn’t know when she went to sleep while getting fucked and guard too got exhausted while fucking and after 35 minutes he enjucate his super load of sperm in the ass of my sister.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply