Incest How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2
Part 32

We both sit at either side of mom and start kissing her and playing with her one breast each and in between bring down her nighty form her breast; she said no dear I’m tired now. No please but no one is listening to mom. We both were sucking mom breast and by doing so I bring down her nighty from her body and make mom nude, i came in front of my mom and brings her legs on the ground and make her to semi lie on the sofa and I too was standing on my knees, I put my penis at her pussy and in a shot inserted her the position was like that it hurt her and she bite her lips in pain and squeezes her daughter breast in pain, we continued it for around 20 minutes and I cummed in side mom and got over her and my sister got over me. We all three relaxed there for some time. As it is evening so anybody can come so we all dressed up and start watching TV at living room.

From now my life was rocking, I was always nude between the two ladies one my mom and other my sexy sister, day time I fuck mom and at night it was sister turn and sometime we all they join the group and sometime only mom and Sonia enjoy with themselves. We all three were in our self and we were enjoying, but somewhere me and my sister were feeling that Sonu still is there and can fuck my sister, and worries me a lot as now I was in love with my sister and I can’t allow her to get manhandled by him, cozz he never make love with her he insults her and torture her and this somewhere I was opposed to that, one day me and my sister were talking about the Sonu and we were thinking that he will come from home town and will for sure fuck her and she too was acknowledging it, and saying if he got any doubts the involvement on the mom then he too will not spare her also, I then I said this time his sister kanika is also comming here for graduation, she said now he should fuck that bitch instead of me, I smiled and said yes she is pretty and have good assets, over which Sonia said u know many things about kanika, with laugh and bit ange).

I said Sonu knows about my sister and even he undress my sister in front of me, then why I can’t, Sonia was looking at me, I said I will take revenge by fucking Kanika in front of Sonu as he did with us, Sonia was silent and after few more words we fuck each other and slept totally nude with each other. We never get to know that when it became the 10o clock of the morning and father has gone to office and their son and daughter sleeping nude, there was a knock from the door, Sonia said coming, the voice from the other side was of the mom saying it me lovebirds, tea for you, we both smiled at each other with half opened eyes. And kissed at lips, Sonia got from the bed and was wearing her towel nighty, which I pulled away from her and said its mom, no need to wear, she said there could be a papa at home, I said no way he has left for office, still Sonia wear the nighty and after my convincing she didn’t tie the robe of her nighty and opens the door, it was mom looking as usual very fresh with the 3 cups of tea, I was acting as I have slept again and there was no sheet over me.

Mom looked at Sonia and said looking gorgeous, and said Sonia your breast has got large, ask your brother to suck it less mom was teasing Sonia, over which Sonia said mom I have to stop my mother also to suck my breast, and moreover I wonder mom your breast has been sucked my father, me, sandy and uncle also even still they are in shape, mom looked at me and then at Sonia and said don’t talk about uncle in front of sandy, Sonia smiled in herself and said okay mom but one day he will get to know na, mom said it will be seen, but not know, mom came inside and seeing me nude said ohh he is tired, over which Sonia smiled ad mom said okay I try to make my son relax bit more, she kept the tray at the table and turns to my leg side and bend on the bed and looking at my shrink penis she signaled to her daughter that she is going to suck it, mom came closely to my cock and kissed, which gave me a current, which ran all over my body, then her hands came on my cock which only by her kiss has gain some power.

Mom holds it in her hands and then with both hands , brings her lips close to the tips, my sister is watching us, my eyes were closed, mom kisses my tips and slowly her tongue came out and it licked the top of my penis, and I was getting hard and mom and sister were seeing this and getting more excited, with her tongue mom took my penis inside her mouth and her tongue was licking it all as more my penis was getting inserted the more tongue was facing new piece of the meat. She was licking and by now I was rock hard and I was saying aaha, mom, I love you mom, mom has fasten the motion of the sucking and my hands has reach on her head and pushing them hard to take more and more, I suck it Shivani, suck it I’m liking it, Shivani my mom has bring down the penis cover from tongue and she was licking my delicate piece the red part which was bi painful and exciting too, my penis has got bit wet coz of my cum and she was talking it and making it dry again and again.

Sonia was getting hot seeing this and I was looking at her and mom with her one hand ask Sonia to come to her Sonia came and sit along to mom and mom while sucking me, or mouth fucking her son, slide the nighty of the Sonia and Sonia did the reaming work by completely removing it from her body Sonia was sitting beside mom and seeing me getting sucked, Sonia bring her hands at mom breast and was pressing it over the clothes, I said shivani I don’t want you to stop it until it comes she nodded her head with more faster sucking, I was getting crazy mom holds Sonia head by her hairs and bring them near to her face and my penis and very close to her open lips and Sonia lips touches mom lips and my penis and mom stops there with half penis inside and half outside and mom also bring my sister in it as Sonia kisses my latter half penis and then mom bring out the penis and both starting smooches and then both started licking my penis form the other side.

Mom was licking my penis from left and Sonia was from right it was great feeling and I was about to cum, I said mom I want to cum please suck it the way u did mom took my penis inside again and my sister went towards my face and be both start biting each other lips and sucking, on the bottom side mom was sucking like crazy sluts, I was about to cum and my motions has gained the pace sensing that mom to gained motion and I whoop all my cum at mom mouth but she bring out the mouth and my spurs was on her lips which mom remove at Sonia breast and clean it, I was cherished and mom too was looking satisfied and looking at me, I holding mom hands pulls her close to me and smooching her saying thanks shivani, you are the best, it was the first time my mom has sucked me like this and take cum inside, Sonia and mom too smooches each other and by then I said you people enjoy let me get freshen up. After kissing and smooching both went to their daily works. As it was the time for the maid. After having breakfast I went for the cigarette and mom and Sonia were busy in doing household work. At noon we all were sitting at Sonia room but this time we all were normally dressed up, and I started the morning talks as it was very wonderful what mom did in the morning, over which Sonia said yeah mom is best, she rocks, mom was smiling, then there were talks about her dresses (Sonia dresses) then I got to my room and bring the light pink color backless dress which Sonu has gifted her on her birthday, Sonia was embarrassed to see what I did as she doesn’t want to know the happening between her and mom.

Mom was excited to see the dress, and ask who brought this, over which Sonia was looking at me with angry eyes, I said akka will tell you who gave her this sexy dress, Sonia said mom I brought it on my b’day, over which mom said that day when yon d Sonu were partying, I said yes immediately. Sonia was looking at me as what I said, mom said you bought this dress along with them, Sonia said yes mom, is it bad, mom said no darling its nice piece but transparent over which Sonia said before me that’s why I haven’t wear unless I brought the lining for inside, mom smiled and said okay. Mom said Sonu is nice guy very respectful and descent not like you sandy (I was thinking inside what not like me, he is kinky and more than me) over which Sonia my sister who was angry for showing this dress to mom, looking for revenge from me, said mom and your son is saying Sonu’s sister kanika has good assets good breast and all and he wants to fuck her, I was dumbstruck of what my sister said to my mom, mom looking at me said yes after all he is man naa, he is not getting satisfied my one lady Sonia interrupts mom there and said no mom not one, he is fucking two ladies you and me both mom said you are true baby, kanika is coming to Delhi next month and I think she should not live with us otherwise she will get to know about us.

Sonia immediately with smiling and teasing face towards me said yes mom you are right. I came close to mom and locking my lips at mom lips said I was just kidding mom I don t need anyone else then you. Mom too smooches me and we all got silent after that. I said akka why don’t you wear this dress today, none of us has seen u in dress, Sonia looking at me said bro it is transparent and anyone can come to home, over which I said when anyone come then we will see, just show yourself us in this dress mom too say her to try it, Sonia went to the bathroom and came after 10 minutes and to my god she was looking gorgeous more than her b’day in this dress, today she was having the lipstick of the matching dress, very well hair style complementing the dress even nail polish was of the same matching, she was looking princess, as she comes out both mom and me got up with open mouth and were looking at the princess, mom said darling you are superb you are looking like the princess of the world a beautiful doll, my sister has hide her transparent breast with her hairs, which was also looking nice, mom came close to Sonia and kissed her chicks.

I said I know my sister is sexy but that much I never expected, Sonia was blushing with compliments falling on her. Mom kissed Sonia cheeks and touching her daughter from head to neck with finger she then put Sonia hairs at her back and to her surprise the dress was more transparent then mom had expected, mom hands immediately went to her nipples and mom pinches her, I too wanted to just start love making her, but I don’t want to distract her makeup and beauty by loving her, I was seeing her and seeing her. I had fallen in love again with my sister. Mom kisses Sonia at her lips and turn her daughter towards the wall facing her back to us, as it was backless and now her hairs were covering her back, mom again removes her hairs and bring them at her front, her white shining back was making me and mom to attack her, mom touches her back with her felt hand and then heels her whole back by massaging it and kissed her all over back.

I was feeling that mom is going to bang her daughter, but mom after kissing her and hugging her ask her to be in this dress for the day. So at noon we had a good fucking session with my sister, and the days were going like that, my sister Sonia was asking mom daily when uncle is going to come, but he too was busy in schedules that he was not able to come for the mom, as he didn’t know that one more lady is looking to get fucked by him, but no one knows that before Sonu or uncle taste her, she will be under some other guy for a day or two.
[+] 1 user Likes hornydude2k's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Eagerly awaiting story update, awesome
[+] 1 user Likes Thekunbaba's post
Like Reply
Part 33

One eve we were having dinner then father said that he has some important task in Delhi itself, so I have to go to the Shimla, for some business work, as it was my first business trip, I got conscious then I said I will get bore there for so many days as I have to go by car, then mom said why don’t you take Sonia your sister along with you, you will have business there and also she will have her fun at hills, mom was giving me naughty smiles, Sonia too was smiling closing her mouth. Father could not say anything against mom so it was accepted and the trip was for 2 days but changed to 5 days. I was happy that now we can do anything openly at day and night at outside and at anywhere and will live like husband and wife. So after dinner I went to my room, Sonia came there for chatting and soon mom came in the room with ice-cream and we all were laughing at the trip. We were discussing how we will do the things there and we all were getting horny, the most was the mom. I took the ice-cream in a spoon and bring it to the mom mouth and mom took it and with that I bring lips at mom lips to taste the ice-cream at mom mouth and have both share the ice-cream and Sonia was watching it, my hands went inside the mom suits and hold one of the breast and I bring out from the dress and poured ice-cream on it and sucks it, mom was getting crazy but soon she realizes the situation and got up, move out making her dress to normal, saying papa is there. But mom said hey you are going day after tomorrow so Sonia better bring one more dress like u brought on your b’dy. Sonia smiles at mom sluttish words and saying Sonia now go to your room as u have many days between u so rest yourself.

Next day was busy as we have to make packing and Sonia and mom went to the market for the shopping and all. Then the day comes when we have to depart for the Shimla we were supposed to go at 11 am and father after giving me all the details and went to the office and Sonia was taking bath it was around 9.30 am of the morning, and I know that we will miss mom and we haven’t done anything from last 2 days so I went to the kitchen where mom was and put my hands on her and took mom at her room and throw her to the bed, which may it hurts her too, I fell over mom and start smooching her and she too was responding me in that way, my hands were on her breast and pressing her and second hand went to her pussy and I was pubbing it.

I said mom I will miss u there and I want to fuck u right now, mom said I love u sandy, I said I love u Shivani my sexy love, in a minute her top was out of her body and the lowers too and I was nude in a minute and I said Shivani suck me today as u did that day and more hard then that, my mom push me on the bed and came over me and hold my tool and start sucking me, I was pressing her breast over her bra, I remove the bra of Shivani and pinching her nipples, I was asking her to do more and more and this time my language change and I said do it like sluts Shivani, my mom looks at me with some annoyed eyes but again went to her work of sucking, I said don’t mind it darling just suck it, do well, she said am doing it, I was about to cum and this time I don’t want to finish her so I stop her and we start smooching each other, I was tasting of my precum from the mouth of Shivani my mom. Her panyy were slided and we both were nude, i need to wait before fucking so as to get more stamina to fuck her, so I went between her legs and my tongue automatically came out side and start licking the pussy, it was salty and giving me more courage to go deep inside, my tongue gone more inside and mom was moaning aahahha after doing so mom was not totally wet and lubricated and I hold my tool and put it inside her pussy and we both were fucking each other with the great stamina and today I don’t want to come early so I was taking breaks between them and this time the fucking continues for around 30 minutes and I came inside her and lie over her, Sonia was watching our love scene but didn’t not disturb us as she knows that me and mom can’t touch each other for next week, after laying for around 10 minutes I got up and the time was 10.30 and I took bath and dressed up and took all the bag in the car at last me my sister and my mom we all smooches each other and went out of the home, mom warn us not to be too naughty at the road or in public we both nodded head and turn to the car, I had father Honda city the more reliable car then my Zen.

It was more than 7 hour drive and we know that we have to go there by doing rest in between and may be the sexual rest. After crossing the border my sister start getting naughty and she removes her outer top and she was in the short tight top which was chowing her cleavage and naval too. It was black in color and she was looking as usual superb, she was not wearing bra inside she was rubbing my tool. It was hampering my driving concentration and I said I wish some other would accompany us so that he could drive and we both enjoy at rear seat, over which said ha would he leave me the. I said yeah it is also, she said how much fun u are doing with two ladies and today I would be dong with two men, so erotic, her these words rang at my mind and I thought that’s cool she want threesome, hope we could do it. I said u want threesome, call any of your friend, she said no dear am just joking, might be she got shy a bit.

But I know she wants as we were heading towards the Shimla we rested at two motels we took lunch and evening breakfast there, Sonia was bit decent at the motel as when we were supposed to stop she wear her normal dress so not to attract any unwanted attention. We reach at the hotel around 8.30 pm. We both took bath and then decided to have the dinner at some outside restaurant. My sister chooses the blue jeans and green cut sleeves t-shirt for the evening. It was chiller but her inner hotness was giving my sister enough resistance to fight with the chill and she was feeling normal.

We went to the restaurant of hotel intercontinental, which has the very pleasing beauty and ambiance, the restaurant was in purple theme and looking very romantic and all over the restaurant it was decorated with the red and white roses which was giving its beautiful appearance, we both were getting excited over the ambiance and the atmosphere which was mostly filled by the couples, we took the corner table and both sit at the opposite to each other and we were holding hands on the table as someone newly married and came her for honeymoon. I was looking at her eyes and she was at mine and both were getting romantic, we order first the black label for myself and vodka for my sister, and she said how our relation has changed overnight na, form a fighting brother and sister we have turn up to loving couple.

I said yes, me too never expected and she said sometime it looks we are doing wrong but now I love you my brother so I don’t mind what is wrong and what is right, I was really impressed by her words, I came forward on the table and kissed at her lips and said I too love you darling. Then I said see I still wonder how mom too like both of us and is mixed with us in our activities, she said yes bro, me too never think that it will be so easy and she is so beautiful that even I can’t resist myself after being under you and by Sonu. I suddenly interrupt her saying does he fuck u, she said no but it you now all na, after getting opened by you my mind reaches to other level and I start looking mom as an attractive lady for love making and uncle episode with mom always ignites me.

I smiled at her and said yes dear you are true, Shivani is really sexy mom, and I said so you are looking for the uncle na, she got silent and saying yes she said look time will tell, but I’m not that much interested but if I feel then I think I should take fun, I said well it’s your wish but don’t give anyone unless that person too gives you something, Sonia got and said yeah, we got the drink and after taking 2 more drinks we had great dinner and were moving out of the restaurant and the alcohol has hit both of us and we were smooching in the lobby while going out and no one was looking at us that much as this is common after for them as most of the people are honeymooners. We reach to the car as we were already very tired instead of going to main road we departed towards the hotel, after reaching the hotel and locking the door we both have a tiring sex session which didn’t last for long as both of us were fully tired and fleeing sleepy.

So after fucking my sister first time outside home that too in Shimla we both slept like that, and our sleep was interrupted by the moms call in the morning at 9 am. Who was asking all the things happen last night and Sonia was talking to mom and I was reading the newspaper we receive from the hotel. So now it was the time for me to go to father’s client and receive all the documents and it took me around 3 hours to get free from there and till then my sister was at the hotel waiting for me. I came to hotel around 2 pm and after having tea we went to for the lunch and after doing light lunch, we plan to go outside the Shimla and see its internal beauty, the rural Himachel, so we went to driving around 1 hour we reach the location chail which has beautiful apple trees, and scenery and we both roam there in the orchards and as it was getting dark at 5 pm we both sit at the internal part of the orchard inside the big tree form where the chances of our visibility decreases.

we both brother and sister were smooching each other and tasting each other bodies as we it is the first time we are having sex. Today my sister was wearing skirt and white top with front buttons, my hands reaches on the height of my sister and I was massaging them while smooching was going on, my hands reaches her the panties and I slide it down and my sister helps me in that by getting bit up in the air and I too unbutton my jeans. We both know that we can’t get totally undress here so we have to experience the orchard fucking in clothes, I remove my jeans up to knees and bring by sister to sit on my lap and I immediately unbutton the three buttons of her top and bring our her white breast with pink nipples which were already hard, I was sucking them and my sister holding my cock, directed her pussy at the tip of the cock and slowly she was getting down and making my penis getting inside her pussy, her mouth was open due to pain in that position but no one can’t whisper either, she was getting up and down and fucking me and I was licking her vibrating breast which was going according to the pumps of Sonia. Our lovely session went for around 15 minutes but by that time it was 7 pm and looking likes 9pm as the silence and the dark. As there was very less lightning. We both get dress up and start moving towards the car.

Now we were going at the hotel and the drive from there was of 1 hour, I was trying to reach fast, but at one corner of the hill my car got punctured, and it could cause more time wastage, but when I saw the spare tire I cursed to my luck as it was already deflated, we don’t have any option just to wait for some car, me and my sister was standing at the highway side looking for some help and she was fighting me for my carelessness, around after 10 minutes a car was approaching to our side going towards Shimla, I found bit hope that if that car drop us to Shimla it would be great as my sister was with me, if I was alone then it was some other thing. I signaled the car for lift and the car stops there, from the car a nice young man of around 28-30 years looking educated and well-mannered came out and we tell him our problem, he agreed to help us, he was admiring the beauty of my sister from the hidden eyes and we both have read that.

But right now we need help so we have to accept him, that man took both of us to our hotel and to our luck he was staying to the hotel next to us, after dropping my sister he said to me let’s look out for the mechanic as leaving car at the highway could be risky, I requested him that he can rest at his hotel I will manage but being a gentle person he said he will go with me and we took mechanic and reach there, in the mid-way we introduce me and my sister and husband and wife and he said he is Rajeev, from Delhi and has come her for conference. We both got tuned up and become good friend and I want to oblige him so I requested him to have a dinner and tomorrow day with us as he too was free and alone and he readily accepted that.
Like Reply
Part 34

So we reach hotel at around 8.30 pm, I requested him to come to my hotel for the coffee and after coffee he can freshen up in his hotel and then we will go for the dinner, we both parked our car in the parking and reach at the hotel, first I thought to call sister from the hotel reception what I’m coming with raj, but I want to have some fun so I drop the plan and decided to knock her door directly somewhere I was feeling if she was in some slut dress for me, then but I said in heart let’s see what is there, we both reaches the 13th floor of the hotel and I knock the door, she asked who this, I said it’s me honey, my sister (who was the wife in front of the raj) said bro wait coming, over which I was zero what he will think and he too was confused as why my wife said me bro, I said to cover Sonia words as she calls me bro when in joking mood.

She came and the door gets opens, my sexy fairy sister with open hairs was standing in front of me with the same dress of the evening with the shirt was open and raj got shock to see such beauty in that dress, not in that dress but in half dress. she was wearing cream color designer bra which was revealing the her full breast and hiding only the nipples of my sister, Sonia seeing him immediately got embarrass and tie her shirt and welcomes him, she was not looking comfortable now as the way in which he has seen her. He enters the room and Sonia went to the bathroom immediately and comes out after getting properly dressed up. Till then I had ordered the coffee, raj was sitting beside me on the sofa, and Sonia same and sit in front of us.

Raj was looking at her from the top to bottom and we both were seeing that, I was getting bit upset the way he has seen my sister, I was expecting it but not that much, anyways whatever happen it was fine to me till now and I don’t know the feeling of my pretty sister, he was looking at the breast of my sister which was trying to come out of my tight shirt of the sister, seeing this Sonia brings her hairs at front to hide the awkwardness. Taking coffee he went to his hotel and decided to meet at the front of hotel after half an hour.

After he went from the room, Sonia locking the door start shouting a me why I didn’t tell her that he is coming with me as it was so embarrassing, I argue with her come in the room she should be decently dressed up, so after arguing we both get normal, and I ask her to dress something sexy for tonight. She bring out the dress she brought with mom the light green color middy with back chain which was exactly fitting her size, her panty line from ass was visible and even the bra and cleavage lines too were visible. After seeing her she said bro don’t u think this dress is tight and quite appealing, I looking at her and smiling in my heart a being showing herself so innocent, said yaar we are her to fun na, who knows us here, let’s have the blast here, let this raj too cum in dreams for you seeing this, as he for sure has masturbate at the hotel after seeing you just back.

My sister smiled at me and kissing at lips start doing her makeup. So we were ready after dot 20 minutes and move out of the hotel and took the lift. My sister was looking gorgeous her ass was swinging according to the movements of her leg and this was giving me hard on. We reach at the reception and the manager of the hotel was just staring at my sister as she was looking so pretty and all the couple there was in either Punjabi suits or in the jeans and tops but Sonia my sister or my wife was wearing the dress which was attracting the attention of every one there. We came out of the hotel and the man was standing there waiting for us outside the hotel, he was looking very handsome that time, very nice hairs and Gucci black color suit with purple shirt was complementing his attire, Sonia said after seeing him, see to impressed how he has dressed up.

I smiled at her and said yeah, over which she said he I looking smart. So we both reach at him he greeted us again hand shake first to me and then to Sonia looking at her eyes and she too looking at his eyes shed his hands had it was looking that he doesn’t want to leave her hand but being a gentleman he left her hand and ask her us to sit in his car. We all three went to the restaurant cum disc and took our seat, it was round table and raj and Sonia sat opposite to each other and I took the seat between them. First order was as usual the drinks with some Russian salad and crab.

I and raj took the 60 ml pack of black label where as my sister first insists on fruit cocktail mixed with vodka. While chatting we finish our drink and then the second order was placed and it was vodka for the sister and the repeat for us. He was very descent with us and my sister too get friendly with him, and talking to him nicely as being the old friends and then after second drink me and my wife sorry sister went for the dance and I notice that while dancing he was looking at the assets of my sister and at her eyes few times their eyes were too classing with each other, then seeing him sitting alone I called him too on the dance floor and we three were dancing together and he was looking but hesitant wile dancing with her so our next drink has come on the table and we all went for the drink and I was getting hard to see the future chemistry between them and drink was over capturing me and Sonia was in senses that time, I too was in senses but my mind was vibrating.

I went for the loo and they both were sitting together and chatting with each other, I came after washing my face and feeling myself bit normal and join them and then before dinner we plan to have the last scene of the dance. As we were going he decided to take res at his seat, Sonia called him to join us but he refused but insisting more by Sonia he got up and we all there were dancing, till this time Sonia was maintaining distant distance between herself and raj as being of the good lady and faithful wife sorry sister. Both in between dancing together eliminating me but I always come in between and carry our dance. Now the drink has shown its effects on all three of us, even he too was not looking that strong in liquor as the good drinkers are.

At last we had the dinner and the bill came as it was party from my side, so I took the wallet but he insist that tomorrow all expense will be from me and let him pay the today amount and we have to agree on his term and after the bill we all came out of the hotel and decide to have the round of the market, we all were chatting, and he was asking about our marriage life and all, it was now late night so we move to his car and reach at his hotel, we asked him to drop us here as it was walking distance of our hotel from his hotel and after bit yes and no he agrees and he hugging me for good bye and shaking hand bye to us complementing me that I have very pretty and sensible wife. We both blues upon and moves to our hotel.
As he left us our main topic of the chat was raj, she was saying he is decent guy with good looks and all we both were impressed by him and he too was impressed by us, may be impressed by my sister or her sexy body I don’t know. I was feeling there is urging in my sister to meet him again and she was not looking to stop his company but she has to as it was late now. My sister was holding my hands and she was sweating in the hotness of her sexual desires, I was wondering that just few hour back we have good sex in the orchard and she is looking ready again wise I too was hard and wanted the sex right now.

We reach at our room and immediately hug each other and start kissing and smooching each other and while smooching her chain of the dress was down and she was movement ways to net naked and in a minute my sister was in bra and panty in front of me, it was the first time in Shimla I was looking at her like this since at first night we were tired so we don’t enjoy that much and at the evening we could not remove the clothes and have to do sex on that way only, I looking at her in bra today raj must have gone mad to see u in the bra and seeing such a wonder full lady and her assets and she smiling said yes off course, he must have grown crazy even after that raj eyes was on my breast bro, have you notice that, I said yeah even in the restaurant he was looking at you, she said I dint not notice that but I was feeling that he was. I said if you were not in the bra and only topless, she cutting me said bro he would have masturbate in front of us and see both laughed at each other, and said if he would have seen me like that he have jumped on your breast and start sucking it, I have removed her bra and was sucking her, she was making voices and said yes he will do like that, I was feeling her senses, what she wants, I said while interrupting hey akka, let’s have fun with him, she looking at me with wide eyes (saying no) what you means, I said are not the way you are thinking, tomorrow you only have to tease him and you have to show your elf as the nice and homely lady who is not interested in other men and somewhere tease him by showing your cleavage or holding his arms like that.

My sister who was getting sucked her breast by her brother loves the idea, we have the great intercourse between each other and both get retired and our eyes opens at 7 am in the morning it was me who wake up may be coz of the curiosity of the fun we are going to have today, after freshen up I lit my cigarette and order for the tea, and around 7.45, the bell rang it was the room steward with tea, I strike with the idea as my sister was sleeping nude just the bed sheet over her, I somehow spread the sheet over her in such way that her face and some part of shoulder was getting out and showing some cleavage, and her left thigh was also being out of the sheet which I was sure enough for the waiter to get hard, and it was the best tip for him over his working experience.

After fixing the tights I ran towards the door and unlock it and ask him to come him, the waiter came keeping his head down and putting the tray on the table there his eyes went on my sister and his hands start shaking seeing her like that, and in less than minute he moves out seeing he scene may be for masturbation on the name of my sister, I lock the door and wake my sister for the tea, she slowly opening her wide eyes gut up and sat on the bed talking her back resting with the bed wall. Her sheet went down making her white firm round breast visible, her pink nipples were straight there facing the wall, my sister looked at me and notices where I’m seeing, she smiles at me and adjusting her sheet covering herself said haven’t been tired still now, I know I can never get bored with this beauty, and said I can never, it was now 8 15 and she went to bath room and took bath and came in the room in the nighty and ask me what to wear today as we are going with raj today. So we both planned and she is going to wear shirt and jeans and the jacket over the shirt, as it is cold outside and yesterday too she felt the cold as she was without any sweater.

And decided wherever she get chance she will remove the jacket and the as usual to her trademark, her top button will not be knotted, and then I too took the bath and got dressed up, my sister was ready till then, she was looking as gorgeous as usual, her white and reddish skin was eye catching and her red juicy lips were not demanding the lipstick for their beauty as they were already and naturally glowing, her white shirt was giving the full shape of her body and her tight breast making her looks very decent and adorable, and at lower side of the tight jeans was showing the shape of her thighs and making her marvelous. At 9.30 we got the call from the more desperate friend raj, which was making sure of the program and said that he will meet us at 10 at the reception of our hotel.

So we came to the reception at 10 pm sharp and he was waiting there already, he was wearing blue jeans and light green shirt and he was too looking handsome. We all greet each other and came out of the hotel, so he told us today to spent the day in any good place which has natural beauty and free from the crowd, he tell us about the resort somewhere 20 km down to Shimla where temperature is moderate and has very nice locations too. Since we both brother and sister were new to the Shimla so agreed on his choice and took his car me and raj took front seat and my wife ( according to him took the rear seat) we all reach to the location after the drive of 45 minutes and it was quite bog hotel as for hills, the hotel has the separate villas or huts as the room, personnel swimming pool, disco, and many other things for entertainment and also the big garden and all the things which need for the entertainment.
Like Reply
Part 35

So he said lets book the suite for today and sit there for some time then will go to the market of the resort which is specialize for himachal handicraft, but me and my sister was not feeling comfortable for the suite and said instead of the suite lets directly goes to the market, so he agreed with us. It was quite sunny day that time, and we all were feeling hot, I remove my jacket and Sonia too was feeling hot she too removes her jacket and come out in her white shirt, she then instead of unbutton her one button unbutton her second button too, making her self-more revealing, but her cleavages could be visible only when she bends otherwise her shirt was hiding it and it was making her decent and slut both at both angles.

As we were going to the market, we saw the waterfall there in the resort and one small river kind off flowing through it, it was the river which can be crossed by the people by foots so before going to the market we decide to go there and have fun there, we all reach to the river and it was very beautiful location the water was cold and was flowing with god velocity, I took the camera and start taking the pictures of the locations and of Sonia and raj together and me an Sonia together and me and raj together, but in all the pic raj was maintaining the distance with Sonia, so when next I was talking their picture I requested raj to come close to Sonia and give pic in that pose, first pic was there when both of their shoulders were touching each other, then in next pic I asked him to get behind Sonia and hold her through her shoulders and like that we took many pic.

Then I request raj to take the pic of mine and Sonia where I’m kissing my sister, she smiley accepted that. Now we plan to take the pic at the other end of the river and as we all went we cross the river, raj was the first to step in the river then my sister Sonia and then me as we kept her in between in case of some problem we could give her help, the stones in the river were slippery my sister was not able to balance herself so raj immediately gives her hands to help her and it was the first time they both are holding their hands like that, Sonia hands was on raj hands and she was crossing the cold water river slowly, as the path was slippery raj brings her second hand her help and put them on her shoulder to give her the support and I was seeing that Sonia and raj eyes met for a second and then both concentrating on the crossing and raj first came out of the river and helps my sister to come out of the river.

Sonia’s jeans has got wet from the bottom and she fold her jeans revealing her white legs to the unknown man raj. When Sonia bend to fold her jeans to knees raj eyes was on her coming out cleavages which was making him crazy a I too was getting excited seeing her like that. He was now looking the chances to touch my sister ever her hands, now we were going towards the forest at the end of resort, Sonia was going along me and raj was behind us, may be looking at my sister ass, Sonia called him to come with us and giving her hand to him and he holds her hands and came to us, I went away from them to take their picture and directed them to one of the location, and Sonia holding the hand of raj was going to that location, and both were talking about the locations and all. I took 8-10 pictures of them in different poses and then mine and Sonia pic were taken, as we enjoyed there for about 3 hours and we were getting hungry and we all went to the resort for the lunch, since we were on the vacations now me and raj took the drinks whereas my sister didn’t went for it.

While having the lunch and all it was now 4 pm and we move to Shimla at our hotels and plans for the disc at the eve. So we reach at the hotel around 5 pm in the evening and went to our hotel respectively. We both were happy the things has gone and the way he is teased up, but now I know things can go bit forward and I was double mind whether the let the things go in this way or should I stop it but as I too was getting fun in it so I plan to let the things happen as it is, or it up to my sister what she wants, so I decided that I will not ask any thing to Sonia other than teasing him, rest is on my sister, we both rested for an hour and wake up at 6o clock.

My sister looked at me while rubbing her eyes and my eyes were still half open, we both smooched each other, and after broking kiss we took the tea and after getting freshen up, I was feeling the cherish on her face of the morning trip and excitement for the disc, I think more important for her was the meeting with Mr. raj, Sonia remover her shirt and now in white bra and jeans, I was looking at the body of my sister while sitting at the bed and thinking what will happen today, or may be nothing happens, my sister turning at me ask the dress for tonight, I suggested her the dress which Sonu gave her, she rejected it saying it is not nice to flirt with him directly then I suggested her the dress which she brings with mom, the sexy lemon color gown, up to shoulder’s length from top and for support the two straps over her shoulder from back, and to her knees at bottom, the dress was really sexy and beautiful, and it also has the small jacket to cover the shoulder’s and her breast which has a single knot at front which was enhancing the beauty of the dress, her dress was sexy and I was sure that she will look sexy in that dress if without jacket it will reveal her shoulder and small part of the cleavage which will attract any men in the world, and if she cover herself with jacket only shoulders and back will be hided and her breast shape and small cleavage will be visible.

I really like the dress and she went to the bathroom for changing it and I too stat preparing myself for the party. Sonia my sister came out after spending 15 minutes in bathroom and to my luck she was looking more gorgeous than expected, the lemon dress was matching her white skin, the dress was just below to her knees and just covering her lemons(breast) and showing the cut in between the breast, she was looking goddess, I hug my sister and kissing at her lips said best of luck from the preys today akka, she smiles at me and wear the jacket which was making her really very sincere and decent and then she wear long hill silver color sandal complementing the dress, then my sister got busy in matching her nails color with the dress and some nice hair style, she prefer to keep her hairs open as it was straight and would long pretty on her.

Now the time was running at it was now 7 pm, she ask me when raj is coming, I called at his cell and he asked us to come to his hotel instead and have the coffee first then we will proceed I asked about this to my akka, she said we will definitely came to his hotel but after the dinner and took the coffee with him, he was not getting ready over which my sister took the phone from me and requested him by saying dear we will definitely join your hotel, after the party and will spent good amount with you then as right now we will be in hurry. Raj was flattered when my sexy sister called him dear and he agreed on her words so he came to the reception of our hotel where we were also waiting for him.

Seeing him both me and my sister got up to greet him and his eyes was only on my sister and was continuously looking at her, he was definitely hypnotized by her beauty, I interrupted her by saying bro she is my wife, we all laugh on this and I took my car, start going towards the meridian hotel, raj complementing me by saying that I’m really lucky to have such a wonderful wife and compliment Sonia saying that today she is looking like Cinderella and the most gorgeous women he has ever seen.me and my sister both were blushing on his comments. We reach the hotel and chafer came to our car and opens my door and raj opens his door himself and raj opens the rear door of my sister and ask her to come out with a great respect and sense of flirt.

Sonia smiles at him and came out of the car, till now raj was very decent with us and we were feeling comfortable especially I was, we went inside the pub and took the seats and orders the liquor for our self and vodka for my sister, we all were laughing and talking and then raj ask us to have for the dance, me and my sister were dancing there on slow English tracks and I asked raj to join us and he too join us and we all three were dancing, but the center of the dance was my sister and both of us were trying best to dance with her, but I was feeling uncomfortable dancing in three in such tracks so I excuses myself for the drink and ask them to continue, raj being decent understand it and ask me to continue with her as he is going but after my persuasion he stayed at the floor with my sister and I went to my seat, both my sister and raj were dancing, raj while dancing looking at my sister Sonia, and my sis was looking at his eyes and then at floor and dancing.

The track changes and raj ask my sister to give her hands on his hands for the dance Sonia looking at me and asking through eyes what to do, I allowed her and Sonia gives her hands to raj, and this was the first time raj was dancing with my sister holding her hands and soon while dancing his one hand went to my sister waist which my sister too can’t deny that, they dance there for 5 minutes and then both feel sweat came to the table, I have already ordered the drinks for them, after the drink me and my sister went to the floor and were doing dance with standing very close to each other and looking at the eyes of each other, we both didn’t talk about the raj in between, there we start feeling the hotness due to alcohol and dance, me and Sonia came to the table where she removes her jacket.

Ohh my god when Sonia removes the jacket from one hand and the angle which was becoming on her body was looking as if her breast will tear out her dress and the proper shape of her breast was visible to both of us, raj eyes was wide open and staring at her like hungry dog. Sonia looking at both of us smiled and ask me to join the dance we both again went to the dance and it was the big tease for raj, he was desperate to dance with her and to stand close to my sis, as we were dancing I said to my sis now let’s flirt with raj and let him join the floor, I called raj to join us and without any yes or no he came to the floor and joined them, I said u continue as I’m going for the drinks and excuses both, now my sister was dancing in the lemon color gown up to shoulders in length and which was showing her cleavage.
Like Reply
Part 36

And shoulder and back, now without permission raj throws his hands in front of Sonia face asking her to give her hand for the dance and Sonia smiling at him and looking at me (may be showing raj that she is not feeling comfortable) givers her soft hand to him and they were dancing, slowly and raj other hand was on Sonia back over her gown which was now going upside to her naked portion which he wants to feel, while dancing raj looking at Sonia said I wish u have another sister with whom I can marry, so that I will not get the Cinderella but may be familiar to that, Sonia smiles at him with shying eyes, raj hand was on her naked back bin between the two straps.

He was caressing his hand on her back and both were now looking at each other, raj was praising her and to make the conversation alive my sister too said yeah you are nice guy I met and I hope we all become good friends. Sonia ask him for some rest and like gentlemen he accepted her and holding her hands brings her to the table both, were blushing and so I and may be my sister too. We all got another round of the drinks and today to my wonder my sister was not showing any effect of the drink, now I ask them to continue the dance, both without asking another thing got up and going towards 13th floor, my sister ass from her dress was inviting me and looking no words for that……. since it was honeymoon season so the disc was playing all the love songs the slow ones, where couple were dancing holding each other hands and few of them were kissing each other too.

But we all three were not caring for that, both were dancing and talking and raj was holding her through back shoulder and one hand and the same Sonia had done, Sonia was holding his shoulder from front to maintain some gap, raj while dancing said that if u would be married na, I would have married you right now and Sonia smiled at his flirt and he continue that he wish to hug her for one, as he said these words, Sonia said what hug here, no way, u know what u saying, my husband is here, but Sonia didn’t reject his request (she only mean that her husband is here) raj smiles and got his answer and thinking that the lady is ready, so we came to the table again and this time Sonia denied her round of vodka and we both took again, I was feeling the urge for loo, and went to the loo, looking at the situation, he ask my sister to have advance and Sonia accepted him, he raised his hands while Sonia was sitting , my sister hold his hands and got up for the dance and reach the floor, while dancing for about 1 minute he asked Sonia hey Sonia, sandy is not here can I have the pleasure to hug you once.

Sonia looking at him said in low and weak voice but how, why, I mean no, he was smart and understand that she is not rejecting it and bring her hands close to him and hugs her and said you are very pretty mam, I really like you saying this he kissed in her neck which was unaccepted to Sonia at this movement and she at once broke the hug and came back to the seat and raj flowing her and pleaded sorry to her she said you have crossed the limits, but Sonia was showing her anger, now I have come there so both get normal and talking all the things, Sonia said lets have the dinner and after finishing the dinner we all sin in the car and raj looking at Sonia as said by them we have to take coffee at his room so we aggression it, may be my sister was not ready for the kiss at this short span of time or showing herself true wife to him or not the easy honey for raj.

As we were approaching the hotel I remember the thing that I have to park my car at parking before 12 pm other wife parking will be closed and it could be risky so I asked them that I will drop both at their hotel and after parking car I will join them at raj hotel, over which raj said no we all three will go to his parking and then by foot will come to the hotel, over which I said no as it is really cold outside and being a lady with us it not good to move on road like this at 12 night, so they agreed on this, I drop them at the hotel and took my car to my hotel, Raj and Sonia went to the lift and the door of the lift closes, raj felt sorry for his behavior and said that he is help less as she was not being avoidable for him, she said its okay, am not angry with you, but raj was insisting her sorry again and again, over which Sonia holding raj hands said dear please don’t plead that much.

I am okay, and the they reach to their 6th floor, raj was still holding her hands and looking at her, Sonia said I think we have to move out of the lift, we can talk at the room also, raj without leaving her hand moves to his room and opens the lock and welcome my sister with one hand as his other hand was already at her hands, room was hot as heater we already running at the hotel, raj was alone with my sister both drunk at a room, could happen anything, but Sonia was in her senses and she said its hot inside, over which he said Sonia man if you feel comfortable then you can remove your jacket over which Sonia said no its okay, raj again said Sonia I’m sorry for today she smiling at him said its okay yaar, raj was holding her hand and sat next to her and said I know I’m wrong but it’s you who is corrupting me, and ask her for a hug this time with gentle way, Sonia denied his request over which he said I know u r still angry with me.

She said nothing is like that and after exchanging yes and no Sonia got up and hold his both hands and said look honey it’s not that I’m angry, but being married it’s not my way over which raj said I know but gentle hug will not hamper ur dignity and Sonia smiled, she was still holding his hands. Raj came closer to her and hugs my sister and creasing all over her hack with his hands and said I know what I’m saying is wrong but I love you dear, Sonia was silent and was enjoying the hug, then Sonia saying its okay now and broke the hug, he then feeling satisfying said I need more Sonia said no yaar sandy can come anytime over which her grabs Sonia and hugs her and said door is locked when he comes I will broke the hug, he was feeling the fragrance of my sister body and hairs and his hand this time came over her shoulders at the partition of the jacket and his hands were trying to remove the jacket form my sister body, but she was not allowing him.

Raj hands went at my sister hands and then he his hands start going towards her arms feeling her smooth skin and Sonia was silently feeling him, while hugging Sonia he took her to the corner of the room and Sonia back strikes with the wall and Raj sues himself fully at Sonia and Sonia was feeling every part of raj, even his bulging tool too. Sonia requested him to stop this and Sonia accepted him and freeing her, Sonia was going to away from him and going to sit at the chair, (internally she doesn’t want to get depart ) as she was going raj holding her hand and looking at her pull Sonia towards her and kissed at her hand Sonia was silent seeing this he kissed few times on her hand and hug her again, Sonia said no please it is wrong and I’m not ready for this, raj was feeling her whole back from his hands and then kissed her next gently Sonia has gone weak now and she was not able to resist and raj separating her from hug, removes her jacket and kissed at her neck, then the door knock and both came in to senses, raj opens the door it was room service with coffee.
Seeing the room service my sister got relaxed as she was breathing hard due to tension and the same was with raj. Sonia adjusted her hairs and came over the sofa from the bed and took her jacket on her arms, raj was eyeing this and thinking of the mood swing of the ladies, so Raj didn’t want to waste the time, he immediately took the coffee from him and paying him 100 rs, lock the door, and putting the coffee tray on the table and sit close to my sister and holds her hands, Sonia removing her hands said no raj, its wrong, I don’t know what and why I did but sorry please and don’t touch me again, raj again trying his hand on her naked shoulders with desperation and anticipation, turn Sonia to his side,.

Sonia akka without any repulsion turns half to his side and looking at him with half eyes at him and half on the floor, raj face come close to my sister and his lips touches the neck (right part) of my sister and he sucks it and then kisses it, Sonia tried to remove him but he get away for a second but seeing the wet repulsion from my sister he bend again and start kissing her all over the neck and cheeks, and his hands were going all over her naked shoulders, Sonia was saying raj no please, I can’t do that but her voice was coming with some enjoying breadth which raj was reading and then his lips went over my sister lips and gently kisses her closes red lips, raj hand were now confident, his hands reach at the right strap of my sister gown, and his hands were lowering her gown strap slowly while kissing her neck, which were hold by Sonia’s hand saying him to no but raj was kissing her and said I love you Sonia just for once.
Like Reply
Part 37

I know after tonight I will not be able to feel you, Sonia hands were removed by his hand and he bring down her one strap and his hands was now on her neck then at her chest and then at her cleavage, it was the first time raj was touching her cleavage, Sonia has gone weak, but still fighting for her modesty, raj brings his lips at her lips and start kissing them and biting them and struggling to get his tongue inside her mouth and his hand has now reach at her gown covering her breast and he was feeling her breast and he softly presses her breast and pulls down her gown the right part of her bra has come out covering her sexy white breast, and his hands went inside her bra and for the first time he felt her nipples, the nipples of my sister, raj was playing with my sister body and I was just few meters away from them, finally raj succeeds in getting in to the mouth of my sister and his tongue was exploring my sister mouth and tongue and was drinking the saliva of my sister and by now my sister too was supporting him and saying aaha.

raj hands has now lowers her second strap and gown and she was now in bra and in seconds he lowers her bra and was squeezing my sister breast and sucking her tongue, raj breaking the kiss looking at my sister goes down to her breast and attacked them and start sucking them widely he said Sonia I have get many girls in my life but no one is so sexy then you, then they hear someone shoes approaching them, Sonia my sister getting away from her adjusted her dress whereas raj was still trying to kiss her lips and anywhere he get chance, adjusting her clothes and ask him to stop and sit at distance now as it could be sandy, raj said yes darling but I will fuck you tonight, over which Sonia laugh and said it’s fine u succeed in this but forget it I will not allow u for this, raj coming close to her and said we will see it darling, Sonia said anyways we are going to our hotel just after coffee and secondly I will not allow this thing to happen with me, both were smiling and Sonia was bit conscious.

The door of their room knocked and raj went to open the door and before that he has serve coffee to himself and Sonia and it was me standing at the door, raj doesn’t want me to me there but all knows that I have to come and I have given around 30 minutes to enjoy with raj, I took the seat next to my sister and raj sat opposite to us and we all were talking about the things of the day and all and raj was looking at Sonia where she was trying to avoid her eyes contact with him, while we all were having coffee, raj said lets go to terrace and have the view of the sky ad hills as it was pleasant atmosphere there, we all agreed on it and me and my sister got and raj too with our coffee mugs and start going outside.

Raj closes the door and came ahead of us directing us the way towards the stairs, he has the last floor so it was easy to reach the top, the terrace of the hotel has small lights lighting which was bringing the grace to the terrace garden of the hotel and the chairs and stalls laying there, raj looked at my sister and smiles at her over which she shingly put her eyes on the lights of the terrace, raj saying me bro what a beautiful sight, saying he also said to Sonia hey Sonia see the moon it is looking that it can be touch by us, Sonia smiling said yeah, and I know whatever was going between my sister and raj, she was liking the night view of the sky, raj came at the railing of the terrace and call both of us to see the valley down the hill, I came and join the scene and seeing Sonia coming behind him.

He calls Sonia see here how beautiful the village is looking and by his these words my sister has to come in between to see the objects directed by raj, my sister kept her hand on the railing to see the scene and it was really nice scene shown by raj, raj seeing both of us busy in watching scenery raj put his hands over her hand holding the rally, Sonia got shock and she removes her hands looking at him with annoyed eyes, but she has to kept them again to make her balance and then again raj put his hands on her, not the time was getting pass so I said bro now we should move to our room and will meet you tomorrow, raj has still kept his hands over her hand and Sonia was getting conscious over it, but to the luck of all of them the light at that part of the hotel was dim so I was not able to see the scene in between and moreover I didn’t have any doubt in between then I was feeling that if anything would has happen between raj and my sister she would have told me and enjoy with him in my presence.

Sonia was looking at raj to leave her hands and he smiling at her leaves her hands there I said bro now the time is 1.20 am and I’m feeling sleepy so we are going, Sonia came to me and smiling at raj and saying by in teasing way going with me, there raj hold the hands of both mine and Sonia and requested to spent more time here and then we can join his room for sleeping where he will sleep on the sofa over which we felt discomfort and said we are staying for more time here on the terrace but will left for the hotel after half an hour.

So we all were talking and seeing the beauty of the Shimla and on between we have got another round of coffee and in between Sonia and raj were exchanging the eyes and getting hot, but none of them make me to think of this, I was feeling sleepy and I asked him to give us brake but he was compelling us to stay at their hotel as even near to our hotel the distance between the hotels by foot is of 15-20 minutes and it is risky for the ladies at this unknown and isolated place at this time of the night. So after listening to his reasons and I was really feeling tired and then accepted his request, hearing our acceptance over which my sister was not showing her happiness, but still can’t say anything raj thanks me and ask for the other round of coffee as now we are staying at his hotel tonight so there no problem of the time.

The waiter was called at the terrace and raj ask for 3 coffee, but since I was feeling tired I said yaar enjoy the coffee I’m taking nap at the sofa (which was there in the terrace) they agree over it and raj smiles at my sister and said, I have managed you guys to stay with me for night, Sonia without saying anything went to other site of the terrace and looking at the stars, I was lying and closed my eyes so to get some good nap for short period of time, raj came behind my sister and holds her through her shoulder and said what are you thinking my sweet honey, Sonia replied in low voice not honey for you, he smiles and kissed at her shoulder and said ok my love, Sonia got angry over kissing and said sandy is there and u will ruin my life.

Raj apologies for it and the coffee came there now, raj awakes me and ask me for the coffee but I was really feeling the need for sleep I said no I don’t need raj said bro why don’t you go to the room for sleep and we comes after finishing the coffee, this time he was not looking at Sonia, I looked at my sister who didn’t said anything, he said if u have faith on me I will not run with your wife, we both raja and me laugh and said no brother I have faith on u, I then said okay I’m waiting for you guys there at the room, I had doubt at them but my instinct was saying that nothing is there as my sister would have told me, as I left the terrace I heard the laughing voice of raj which I thought of could be of some joke.

I was now at his floor and raj ran at the terrace door and seeing me that I’m down closing the door (but unlocked) and came to my sister and said so my sweet honey his hands were on my sister thighs, Sonia said okay yaar lets have the coffee at the room itself, I’m too feeling sleepy, raj said now don’t joke with me, his other hands holds her face and raj kisses my sister at her lips and said I want you, over which Sonia said I will shout if u do something wrong, raj looking at her eyes and kissed her forehead and then went to her cheeks and gives her love bite there, my akka said no raj, and she got up from there and start moving towards the terrace door, raj holds the hands of my sister and hugs her and start kissing her neck and shoulders and my sister (which I think has become slut) grips her and said oh raj please no, raj was kissing her and talking her to the grassy part of the terrace which has some light.

He said Sonia the day I saw u at the highway the desperation to fuck u has taken my all priorities. And was praising her and both were now smooching each other, Sonia said raj we should move now as raj could can came to see us, he said I don’t care for this now. And his hands has reach at her breast and he was pressing them hard and Sonia was whispering, my sister was going to get fucked by someone else after her brother, raj bring down the straps of her dress and kissing the new naked part of shoulder he went behind her and unzip the dress from back and kissing al the new part brought the dress at her waist, Sonia was standing silent and waiting to get fucked by their two days old friend in half nude position in the light of moon at the terrace of the hotel.

Raj slowly slides my sister gown below her waist and seeing kissing her black netted panty and brings down the dress at her feet. My sister was now only in bra and panty and he turns her and both start smooching each other and while doing so raj has unbutton his shirt and unlock his jeans. He took my sister on his hands who was still ion her bra and panty and lie her on the grass which was wet due to dew, raj removing his shirt and jeans and then sitting next to other directed my sister hands at his tool over his underwear, Sonia my sister shyly hold his penis which was looking strong and the raj lowers his underwear and stood nude in front of my sister who was laid on the grass bed in bra and panty.

Raj came over her and both went for smooching and the bra of my sister was thrown away from her body, and she was first time only in panty in front of him, raj was licking and sucking my sister breast and his one hand was on her panty and rubbing her panty, he after so in so get down and removes and to revel the most secret part of women body, her panty was now out of her body, and my sister was wet highly wet, he inserted his one finger at her pussy and start finger fucking her and making my sister getting more crazy and then raj face went in between the legs of my sister and his tongue tasted the salty precum of my sister and he was sucking her.

Ohh my sister was enjoying it and getting wild pulling his hairs and holding his penis, after seeing her desire ness to get his cock inside her, raj bring the condom from the shirt and after wearing it he put his tool at the top of her pussy, it was the first time my sister was going to get fucked with condom. Raj teased her pussy and my sister by not inserting his cock rather putting it over her pussy Sonia was desperate and he put her waist upside and took it cock inside her pussy and raj was smiling at his luck. He was pumping her hard and smooching her biting her licking her and my sister was licking and sucking raj cock in craziness. Raj took Sonia in his arms and was fucking my sister on his laps, and after doing it for 5-7 minutes raj cummed cozz of excitement but it has satisfied my sister.

He lied over her for few minutes and then Sonia got up and dress herself and ask him to get down as sandy could doubt on them. Raj too dress up and thanks her for this gift. My sister smiles at him and as they coming out of the terrace door, raj said I need just 5 minutes my love over which my sister ask what he want now. Raj talking my sister hands on his penis and said Sonia please suck my penis. Sonia said no way its late now. Raj looking at her and kissed my sister at her lips Sonia unbutton his jeans and his lowers hold his tool which was shrunk beacuse of fucking her close to her mouth.
Like Reply
(19-07-2020, 11:03 PM)sarit11 Wrote: You continue ,

when you are struck , i will start from there.

Hi Sarit11,

Can you please share the rest of the story or else you can share it with me.

Since am not having any more updates with me
Like Reply
Raj penis was shrunk and sonia was forced by him to sit on her laps my sister looked at his shrunk penis, it was the third penis she was now going to take in mouth, first of sonu then mine and now it is raj, my sister was not minding to oblige him, but she was feeling of getting late, but somehow raj requested her and sonia my sweet doll sister hold his penis in her hands and opens her mouth and took it in her mouth, as she took it his tool in her mouth, his tool was getting its shape, and my sister’s tongue was doing its jobs b licking it and wetting it, she was doing it in pace and after few minutes she brings it out as she was getting the taste of his cum while sucking, my sister requested him that she wil do 2mrw that as now they are getting late, raj smiling at her holds her up and smooch my sister and agreed on her. raj holding my sister through her waist, moving towards the room, as they reach the room, sonia pause for the minute and adjusted her hairs, dress and all and smiling at him enters the room, I was sleeping, raj closes th door and put the pillow on the sofa, and my sister could not sleep in the dress, but since they don’t have any dress, sonia tried to sleep In that dress or just al down in that dress, raj came behind my sister and hugs her, sonia got panic coz of my presence and whispered him to go away he ask her to one smooch, sonia smooching her and got separated and came on the bed and loose her dress straps and took sheet over her and closed her eyes, but both raj and sonia was not feeling the urge to sleep due to new excitement.

raj calls soni hey soni I'm not getting the sleep lets chat, sonia said I too but I want to sleep, after exchanging words sonia agreed and got up from the bed, then bending towards me kissing at my lips said sandy Im not feeling sleepy so m chatting with raaj at the corridor, I opening my eyes and looking at their faces allow then and said get back soon, sonia blush with the permission and they both move out of the room and closing the door they were roaming at the corridor, they both were holding each other hands and talking all about the things and all and raj was complimenting her only which was making my sister happy. There raj stops at the front of our room door and looks at sonia, she shyingly said what( the lust was there in her words) he said I need u again I want to fuck ou, sonia removing her hands from him went inside the room and said no now I will not, their raj said I an waiting for and and sonia closes the door, god knows what happens in her mind in a minute she opens the door and requested him not now please, he said okay but we can feel each other over which she nodded her head, raj pulling out my sister from the room start kissing her and both went on smooch and raj one hands was on her firm round breast, and he was pressing it. After doing so both feel some satisfied for some time they got separated and continue to walk and talks. It was more then 2 am by now, raj asked what will happen if your husband comes to know about it, sonia smiling at him in her heart thinks husband he is my brother, my fucker brother, said I know he will not get any hint, raj smiles at him and kissed on her neck.

and went to lips and smooch and his hands went under her gown and holds her breast, and he bring it out sonia said not here please, sandee ask her for terrace and she smiled at him and both ran to the terrace and they hug each other and sucking and all that went and sonia and raj was departed from the clothes and sonia bending down to his penis kissed it and took it in her mouth and said let I satisfy you. and start sucking her penis which was driving him crazy and sonia has got the training from her mom for sucking therefore she is trained slut now and in five minutes raj has reached near to his organism and sonia felt that my the vibrations in his penis and bring out the tool and masturbate for him and all his come got all over my sister breast and belly. After cleaning it both went to their room and slept. it was a nice experiencing night for my sister which she haven’t told me yet. Next morning we both got up and left for our hotel which raj was not accepting or wanting he wants to spent more time with sonia. I was bit suspicious on them as the way they were exchanging their eyes but my heart was not accepting it. even at hotel I asked her about it which she refuses and I closed the topic.raj came at 11 am to our hotel after having breakfast, we went for the market and both were exchanging the eyes. But I know it was our last night at shimla and 2mrw we have to left for Delhi, so I did not made any program with raj for the night and told him our program for 2mrw and he promise that he will come to our hotel in the morning to see off us. I accepted that, and sonia accepted that too. That night we have a nice fucking session ,me and my sister fucked 2-3 times that night..

At next morning 7 am dad calls us and said that I have to go to that client again as some more task has come out and I have to see the documents and corresponded that to them.

horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply
Ohh I had made the program that we will leave the hotel around 12, but now we have to stay for longer period of time and the same I told to my sister. She didn’t seems much upset and smiled at me. And i made the call to room service for the tea and forgetting the order of tea, we both went for the sleep hugging each other nude.

After 15 minutes I got the knock on the door slightly, and I asked who’s that and the guy said its room service. I woke up and found me n my sister nude and sister was sleeping on her stomach so her ass and back was visible, I took the sheet and cover her till the ass and slightly went inside the bathroom and said the room service guy to put the tea at the side of table.

For a second I felt guilt what Im doing, why Im showing my nude sister to him, then I remember that it is not the first time she did that, she has shown the breast to the egg hawker and made her self to touch her breast and then she has willingly shown her half beast twice to the watchman of the society then what's wrong if Im showing her breast to this waiter and smile came on my face.

I was feeling thrilled, by showing my sister nude to the waiter. I was in the bathroom and sensing his movements and the door of the room opens up, and the foot step went inside the room and as they came close to the bed, I found the steps has stop moving. I was enjoying n know that the waiter must have been watching my beautiful nude sister back n may be some part of her breast it made me hard rock again.

I didn’t found the sound of footsteps going back, so I was feeling that he was still in the room and watching my beautiful sister the sleeping beauty. When I feel it is more then a minute I press the flush , as to show him that Im finish and coming out. Then I heard the voice of his steps going outside slowly and then I heard the room being closed. I was sure that the waiter must have gone hard rock seeing such a beautiful girl nude from back n sleeping too.
I move out of the bathroom too see how my sis is looking and even I was shocked, my sister has changed her side and now she was sleeping on her left shoulders and as I came towards the room, I had full view of boobs her stomach as her hands were over her head. She was simply looking beauty as she was in the pose of some portrait. Her breast was over another breast and nipples were hard pinkish and she was simply looking gorgeous

By 9:30 raj made a call to us, he was asking about the program when we are leaving and I told him that we are staying here for some more time as I have some task in office and sonia will be in hotel. Over which raj said that he too has some work and for this he called us saying that he will not be able to meet us today. We exchange lots of words and then we disconnect the phone. Sonia looked at me and asked why I told raj that Im in the hotel and you won’t be, when I asked what’s the issue she got silent and then says he will eat my brain as he talks too much. But I was now feeling fishy and excited and think in my heart that let her enjoy with them and I went to bathroom and came out after the bath and by 10:30 I left the hotel for the work.
My sis was in the bed till then. She got up and open the wardrobe looking what to wear today and for the journey, her eyes went to the packet which I gifted her and purchased in shimla. It was red color saree with black borders n black work on it.

The saree was beautifully embroidered. She took the bag open it and smile and says to her self thanks bhai, my love, my husband and she hugged the sari and open it and put the sari on the bed and remove her nighty. My sister sonia was nude now in the room alone she look at herself and then she receive the intercom. On the other side it was from the room service guy who called her for asking the cleaning of the room.
Soni replied to come him after 15 minutes as she is going for bath and ask him to bring the breakfast too along with that.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply
After the call she took the long towel and went to bathroom and took the bath and wash her hairs too. she came out from the bathroom in towel only and then she dried her hairs with driyer and then look for undergarments and she bring out the bra and panty of net in black color and she removes the towel from her body and wear the bra and panty and then the skirt ( peticot) which is wore under the sari. And then she took the blouse the cut sleeves blouse and put her white smooth arm under it and wore it but when she was closing the buttons of the blouse she found it was stitched bit tight. As the blouse are not went for trial, her breast was pressing hard against the blouse and lots of cleavage were coming out of the blouse and the full shape of the breast was visible through that blouse. Somehow my sister sonia close the buttons and start applying cream on her legs, arms .

And then the door bell rang.
My sister sonia fell in thought who could be this? Then she ask who’s that?
The voice came madam its room service
Oh, she had almost forget that she has ordered for the breakfast.
She has to open the door so before she goes n open the door, she hides her breast with towel and went towards the door and open the door. The room service boy looked at the beauty of my sister, whom he has seen semi nude in the morning too. but this time she was in half clothes and looking very beautiful and the aroma from her body after taking bath and of cream was just mesmerizing the waiter. She allow him to enters the room and her self took the seat in front of the mirror and start rubbing her arms with creams.
the guy put the breakfast on the table and ask her for the breakfast. my sister sonia replied him give me tea right now I will take breakfast later on.
The guy ask madam can I clean the room?

Yeah go ahead without noticing anything much she allowed him. This time only her stomach , some back and arms was naked and that was normal for any women. He start collecting things and side by side looking at my sister. N my sister didn’t notice much as she was busy in rubbing her arms. While doing so she didn’t notice when the towel from her breast slides down and fell on the ground. But for my sis it was normal. Her large amount of white breast was on the display to the waiter. The waiter was looking at them with greedy eyes and working on the task too.

Sonia went up to the table to take the tea and she found how the waiter was looking at her body and the white shining tight breast. From the blouse large amount of cleavages were visible and the blouse was pasted to her breast so whole shape of breast was on the show. She took the tea and came in front of the mirror. She noticed what he is looking at and she smiled to herself and in 15 minutes he went from the room and by then she has completed her makeup and she did her breakfast and wore the sari.
She was looking gorgeous in sari, like an bride, only her white waist is visible from her torso and her naked arms. Her beast was looking as it will tear the blouse and sari. She has tied sari tight from her ass and from chest and her full figure was revealing from it. Her ass cracks was too visible slightly from her sari and the shape of ass was just looking awesome.

She was getting bore in the hotel, so she called me up and said that she is going to the market and ask when I will come and I told her that I will be around 8 as I have to go far distance around 3 hours journey from the hotel which even I don’t know that it was too far.
Sonia sat in the room for sometime till 12 noon and getting bore so she took her purse and lock the room and came out towards the lobby. She was looking gorgeous n sexy in that. It was cold there so she tool one strawl along with her and wrap around her shoulders and move out of the hotel.

The market was around 20 minutes away from hotel, the hotel offers her the cab but she preferred to go by foot as she wants to pass time rather than shopping. So she was going making people looking at her and she knows what she is looking and what people are looking at. As she reach near the market her eyes went on a big building, a beautiful building and she smiles looking at the building and look here and there in the building and around the building and she close her eyes for seconds and smiles within herself and move ahead. It was the hotel of raj.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
The hotel where she got fucked day back by unknown person whom she met just hours back. Sonia my sister was on the way to market and was now in the market. She was doing window shopping and some time buying small wooden items. It was not 1 n she went to one open restaurant on the road side and took the seat at one corner facing the road. And orders the coffee for her and start reading the book which was on the table.
The eys of my sister was on book but her mind was on the development, which has taken place in her life in last 2 months from sonu, to guard from real brother to the egg wala then to mom and somewhere to uncle too. she was smiling as what she has become which she had never thought of in her life. She was smiling she put the book on the table and put both hands below her chin and going on thinking and getting wet in legs.

The coffee came and she was now sipping coffee and killing time and then she heard the voice hello sweetheart.
Sonia got shock and it was unexpected to her as who could be this and when she raise her head to see it was raj. She was thinking about him an hour back and now he was out of her mind.
Sonia: hey raj how surprise? How are u ? ( she knows that something will happen again as the thought has ignite her desires and she can't stop him.)
But internally she was not happy to see him.
Hey hi raj!! How are u ?
How come you are here?
raj joins the table without asking her and says you are looking sexy in this sari sonia.
My sister sonia blushed and smiles at him.
Sonia tries to change the topic and ask how come you are here?
Rj: just going to hotel and my eyes fell on the beautiful women in red sari who was glittering from a distance and when I came close it was you.
Sonia was flattered and she didn’t have any words to say.
raj want to have coffee?
Well sure.

Both have coffee and talking and with eyes raj was looking at sonia.
Sonia too was getting embrass with such Importance and the way he was looking at her.
Sonia you are looking so pretty I want to kiss you here.
Sonia Immediately replied are u crazy people are here!
raje replied should we go to hotel? Sonia was trapped in her words now. She said no raj its okay. jHalf an hour pass and both then raj said lets walk. My sweet sis cant deny him as he knows she is alone so she accept him and both move out of the restaurant and walking in the market. raj holds my sister sonia by waist and sonia said please maintain gap, we are in the market and I'm no your wife or girlfriend. raj rubbing her naked waist said who knows that lets move in market like husband and wife.
Sonia smiled and said you are sick. If someone see us?
Sandee: who knows us here .
Sonia didn’t object to his movement on her waist and keep on walking closely to raaj
the restaurant where they were sitting was at the last corner of the market and the their hotels were at the other corner of the market.
So both were going on the direction of the hotel.
raj i have to go now?

raj: my love why so early lets spent more time, don’t know when we will meet again and that night experience was awesome.
Sonia my sister put her head down and got silent. raj bends down and kiss at her cheeks.
Sshh rajj voice got heavy.
They never realize that they were now in the front of the raj hotel. Soni lets move in.
No raj please, I cant. M already feeling bad about that night.
soni my sister then said raj lets me go to my hotel please, and soni didn’t accept his words to spent time with him in his hotel room in his bed alone.
Then raj said if she want he will drop her to her hotel, over which soni accepted and raj and she both went towards her hotel and raj was still holding her through her waist and sometime taking his hands on her breast or at naval. She was stopping him politely. And in between he was kissing at her cheeks too over which she was stopping him. In the mid of the way raj ask her for a kiss on the lips.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Sonia looked at him and said no but her voice was weak raj on the road lock his lips with ts of my h red lip sister and my sister was shocked and couldn’t say anything as her lips was being sucked by the raj in the middle of road and in daylight. She was trying to keep him away and allow him to explore her mouth too.

My sister sonia doesn’t know what she wants and then finally she broke the kiss and said raj we are in the road and I’m married to some other guy, not you.
raj smiles, sonia didn’t show much anger but didn’t allow him to hold her from waist and said now maintain the gap.
My sister sonia didn’t allow raj to hold her again and now they were at the gate of hotel.
Sonia my sister turns towards the raj and look at him and smiles and said thanks for the company raj and as she turn back again towards hotel raj said didn’t you allow me for the coffee sweetheart?
Soni looks at him with smile and asked raj please have the coffee.

As soni said both smile and raj get what she mean too and both came in the hotel. In the hotel soni was mantaing the distance from the raj as people knows he Is not her husband. They reach to their floor and there in the supervisor room soni order the two cups of coffee and some snacks for her room. Then at the room they enters the room and the voice came bhamm…..
The door was closed, and raj hold my sister sonia all of a sudden in his arms and start kissing all over face. Sonia raj stop. But he was not stopping.
raj hands was exploring the body of my sister her breast waist and ass. And he put my sister on his hands and threw my sister on the bed.
My sister soni was shocked seeing his wild behavior, she was liking it but never expected that from soft behaved sandee.
raj what has happen to you? We are not for this raj stop it.raj smiled and said soni I don’t know when I will meet you again I want to taste you. Sonia sat on the bed looking at the raj, and raj start removing his shirt and trouser and in minute he was nude in front of sonia my sister.

raj you are going crazy you know? sonia that night you might not see me properly due to bad light. sonia my sister was looking at his face and she saw seeing raj was getting close to her and raj lip locks Sonia’s lips and soni my sister didn’t say anything and start sucking his lips too and he was sucking her lips and raj one hand was removing the sari from her body and the sari was thrown in the way of door and bed. And raj hands were inside the blouse of sonia my sister, the blouse was stitched so tight that the button opens open as he put his hand and squeezing her breast. My sister was encouraging him in smooch by licking the saliva and liquids his mouth was giving to her.
The blouse of my sister was open from front and her black lacy bra was on show and almost her whole breast was visible and then raj hold her hand and put her hand on his cock and sonia without any problem holds his cock and by then raj removes her blouse and his tongue went on her shoulder and start kissing and licking it and his another hand was bringing down the bra strap of my sister and his lips reached to her nipples and his lips put the left nipple of my sister breast inside his mouth and bite him strongly.

My sister shout in big pain, he never felt ever but it was sweet pain too. the hand of my sister went on his head in pain n excitement and press his head hard inside her breast and raj was sucking it and sonia my sister closed her eyes and enjoying the pain given to her by raj. Then raj got up and with one stroke remove the skirt of my sister and panty too making my sister nude.
My sister sonia was nude in front of raj again and raj said now see how I makes u crazy and raj makes her lies and goes between her legs and made her lie on the bed and put hiss tongue inside her pussy……………
Eeee was the sound of my sister, aaah sandee aaja aaoyourr she was enjoying it. My sister was just loosing her control and one hand was crushing her own breast and other hand was pulling bed sheet. My sister was on the climax and raj sense that and very smartly his lips went to her naval and start licking her making her more excited and and then again on her breast and then on nips and he was biting her lips hard and my sister was giving him full support, in 10 minutes rj has put many bite marks on the body of my sister body. Both were enjoying and my sister sonia was out of her control after getting pussy suck by the raj.

Now raj sat on her breast and put his cock over her lips, soni smiled and said that day you was so decent and today you are just monster. raj said I have tasted you honey once so now I cant be normal again, and soni my sister brings out the tongue and said see now, and she start licking his cup from outer side, ohh raj lie on the bed and made my sister on her knees and she holds his penis and keep on licking it.
Soni your are superb sucker, who thought you soni my sister ni heart said its my mom who teaches me. But she smile at raj and keep on licking him. She opens her mouth and took his dick inside her mouth and start sucking it and licking it.
My sister was sucking it as it is just a lollypop and raj was commenting her and she was smiling and accepting it. Soni tughe delhi main bhi chodounga( I will fuck you in delhi too).
Hmmm aaayees.
Soni I will make you fuck by my friend will you
Listening his such words she sucking increases and said yes, aah…soon the door knocks, raj was on the verge of clImax and he don’t want it to get disturb so he hold soni face and ask her too keep on sucking,
Soni some how bring out his cock and said raj it might be waiter, please wear the jeans and take the tea from him. raj look with anger and said does he know you, you will go tonight and you never know either you guys will meet again or not. So keep on sucking and let him do his work.
No raj
raj shouted bhenchod( sister fucker) soni got afraid and said raj….raaj too get cool down and said soni suck it please Im on verge, let him watch you the beautiful lady nude, don’t spoil my taste, and raj put his cock on her lips.
Soni don’t know what to say at one side she was getting excited by showing this scene to the low class waiter and other side she was feeling bad too. and she felt force on her lips and 3 fingers inside her pussy. All this made her lips to widen up and the cock went inside her mouth and then raj said should I call him inside, soni was again in heaven with the fingers in her pussy and said call anyone.
raj asked who’s that?
The voice is sir coffee.
Come inside. The heart beats of my sister goes faster and faster as she heard the door is opened up. She was full nude sucking the cock of unknown person and waiter knows her husband is someone else.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
As the waiter came raj look at him and smiles and as waiter see my sister nude and sucking the cock his hands and legs start shivering. My sister sonia was sucking the cock of the new man and sonia my sister didn’t look at him. Chus soni jor se chus. raj put his hand on my head and makes her to take more dick inside her mouth. The breast of my sister was hanging as she was on thighs. Waiter was looking at the scene.

He was seeing very young extremely beautiful gorgeous women nude sucking the cock and the waiter don’t know how to respond and raj said aram se rakh ger mat dioo and aaram se dekh khaa mat lee.
Hearing such words were quite embracing for my sister, but she has faced such embarrassments few times earlier too.

He put the tray on the table and looks at the beautiful body of my sister and start moving out. Then raj said oye muh band rakhioo inaam milega and he move out of the room. As he left raj shot the cum in her mouth..no soni take in in side, no raj I can't please
Take it and she was forced to take his cum inside her mouth and sister took the cum of this man inside her mouth and on lips and lie on the bed. She was tired.
Both were laying naked and both don’t have energy to get up. raj asked did you like when I invite the waiter, soni smiled and said don’t know and closed her eyes laying naked with raj in her bed. Coffee was getting cold, raj asked soni to give coffee, soni said I don’t have power to get up, please take yourself. And soon soni slept. And then raj made a call at the service room and ask him to come in the room.

And in seconds, the same guy was in the room as he knows what he was going to see. As he enter he found both my sister soni and raj lying nude.. raj call him close and ask him t put coffee in a cup and give to him and raj did that and the same he made another cup and raj calls soni to wake up and take coffee, the eyes of waiter was not going away from the body of my sister soni. He was hard too and looking at my sister big breast and hrd pink nipples.
Soni felt the hand of raj on her breast and slowly wakes up and look towards raj, she was unaware that waiter was in the room and watching her laying nude, then raj said he is standing there with your coffee.
Soni my sister got shock what? Who is standing there and who else is seeing me in this attire. She turns to other side and saw the same waiter is looking at her and then at floor. Soni Immediately took sheet to cover her but raj holds the sheets and said he has seen you my sweets. Why to hide, let him have fun too. just have coffee, he is seeing your body,

This was heights now and my sister want to kill raj now, but couldn’t do anything n got silent. N tried to take the sheet but couldn't and then raj again said let him see your beautiful body my love let him see your breast your pink nipples your tummy your pussy and he laughs.
My sister soni was in anger but kept silent and then raj said take the coffee from him and don’t hide your breast from him.
My sister closed her eyes for second ( thought why to worry nor raj or waiter knows me lets have fun) in anger and then take the coffee from him without looking at him and makes her breast visible to the waiter. What breast it was whole nude body of my sister. Soon raj finish the coffee. And ask the waiter to move out and waiter looking at my sister, there my sister too looks at the waiter with shame and the eyes of both met and Immediately my sister put her eyes down and covered her self from sheet. And now waiter went. My sister didn’t say anything to raj and went to washroom, she clean her self and came nude from there and join raj. By now raj has wore the clothes and sonia seeing him wearing clothes feel happy as what he did today was disgusting and wants him to go away and soni too wear her bra panty and blouse and skirt of the sari.

They sat together for some time and kissed each other and then raj said he is going now and apologies for this act and gave her, his number and said if she wants to meet him in delhi she can call her, she didn’t gave her no. to raj And soni by smile sent him and lock the door.

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
My sister came on bed and lie with closed eyes. raj has went and waiter has seen her sucking the cock and he was shown to me by the guy whose cock my sister was sucking. She was feeling bad about it. She was thinking hard sis it was still 5 pm and 4 hours more for me to come. what my sister will do this free time. she was laying in same blouse and peticoat.

next morning me and my sister left for delhi and whole incidence which happen bet my sister and raj was secret from me. but i know one thing when at 6 pm my sister called me and told me her morning activities and she told me how she tease the waiter in blouse and peticoat. how crazily the waiter was looking at her and how she spent her day ( she didn't told me abt raj) then i ask today is our last day if she want to hv some fun she could invite waiter and hv bit fun the same way we had with guard or egg hawlker. my sister smiled and said she is feeling afraid what to do and then at night she told me she made the waiter suck her breast and she mastrubated for waiter,
by noon we reach home, we took rest and at eve i had sex with mom and days start going in the same manner.

------
------------------------
-----------------------------------
Things were going very fine with me my sister and mom, we use to fuck suck each other and all the things we can do, and among us I was the luckiest one who is getting sucked by mother and sister and have to fuck them too. I was enjoying two ladies to the best. I really don’t need anything now. Whenever I want I can use them fuck them love them suck them or ask them to play lesbians I was in heaven.
Days were passing and we didn’t have any adventure and then after few days, mom told us that uncle is coming tomorrow. I was dishearten and all the things happen that night with uncle, how uncle caught us and how uncle blackmail us and made my sister topless and kissed her and my legs start shivering what he will do this time with my sister? My sis was never ready for this that time too. he force him self and to save herself she allow uncle to touch her.

But what will happen this time? I don’t know, its all depend on my sis n mother and yes mom too is regularly getting fucked by the uncle, I reclaim all the old things which I have forget almost. My mind stops working what to do? I asked my sister in the noon, she said no way I won’t allow him bhai, whatever will happen that will happen after mutual acceptance bet you me and mom. But her eyes was hiding some thing from me which she didn’t told but yes she was looking excited and ask me to bhai, today you are free to take your sister anywhere and do whatever you want.
I was shock to her words, my sis came over me and lick my lips with her lips and said bhai, anything means anything, wild wired whatever you want, I will. The eyes of my sister was glittering and looking at me for my approval.
I was getting excited hearing this as till now she had done nasty things but she was forced to do that, what that? Yeah the egg hawker, she was shown topless to him and also allows to touch her breast and then she was left alone in fields nude at night. Yes my sister was forced but she herself show her large part of breast to the guard of our society. Hehe.. my sister is getting too naughty thanks sonu I said in my heart.

My lips were smooching my sister lips and said what you want should we go to egg hawker in the late evening or you want to tease the guard or something new?. Soni looked at me and said smiled and hugged me and said both, I asked both? Means you want to tease egg hawker and the guard off society. My sister smiled and said bhai it is jus fun. I put my lips on her lips and smooched her and accepted and the excitement of the evening makes me n my sister in to beautiful sex. She was fucked one of the hardest in recent times. and when we sleep nude we don’t know. At 6 my mom came and seeing sleeping nude both brother and sister, she smiled and shed her clothes and put her nipple on my lips and said beta uth ja n have some milk. N I slowly open my mouth and the brownish nipples on white tight breast goes inside my mouth and my mom then ask my sister to suck the milk of her mother too, my sister too got up and seeing I was sucking one breast she took second breast in her mouth and start sucking it.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
The breast of mom was inside the mouth of her kids and both were sucking it and my tired penis was getting strong again and getting hard again. My hand was on the ass of my sister and my mom hand was pressing the breast of her daughter. Oh we all were having fun. I said to my sis, di remove panty of mom, she smiled and remove her mouth from the nipple of mom bends down and removes her panty and threw on my head.
We all laugh. my sister bents towards mom ass and start kissing there and hold my cock in her hand and my sister lips went on the pussy of mom and start sucking it and she said meri randi maa, aaj tughe mera bhai chodega, maja aayega I was astonish to hear such language from her but my sister was too much excited and she directed the cock on mom pussy and said bhai ghusa de mummy ke ander apna cock. Aha my lips went on mom lips and my cock inside her pussy lips. I was under my mom and my sister was sitting n watching how my cock was going in n out in the pussy of mom and I was giving jerks to mom.

Aaaah after 10 minutes my cock injected my semen in my mom pussy and I hug her tightly and mom too digs her teeth on my shoulder and felt her relaxation. My sister now lie along us and we all three nude touching each other and smiling. Then mom said I didn’t came her to get fucked, idiots I have lots of task pending, so u have fucked to your mom now, make me free and do whatever you want. Then I said mom me and didi are going to market and will be back by night. Mom smiled and said, okay have fun kids.

Mom got up nude and her my semen was flowing from her legs and we both saw that and smiled and mom too smiled and then we clothes and went and by then I too wear clothes and then my sister said bhai, today it is going to be awesome fun for him, so u o let me decide what should I wear. I smiled and move out and sat there in living room watching tv.
My sister came after 15 minutes with high neck t-shirt which has a chain at back and trouser. Oh god she was looking model with high heel shoes below it. We both move out of the house as it was 7:30 now and from the market we took 3 beers and some chicken and start going towards the highway. Today the good luck was shining for egg hawker. As we were approaching I asked who we will start di?

My sis said bhai give your all money too me and then she remove her t-shirt from her body coz, unless her t-shirt is not removed from her body, her breast can’t come on display as the t-shirt was body tight. And then she put all the money in the bra and said let him come for money, he will get jackpot. We both laugh and I was feeling today anything can happen to her.
We had consume two beers by now and as we approach the hawker, my sister asked me to park the car at small road, n and asked her to lie on stomach by bending her seat and she did that.ext to his stall something like service lane.

I came out of the car and ask for eggs to him and as he made eggs , I asked him to go through driver seat in the car and close the door, you will get the money there.
He always felt happy to see us, but hearing this he was more happy and he ask one question, who aapki bhen hain na, I smild and said yes and go now. He went towards the car, it was dark now 8.30 and the road where car was parked was very dark n alone sother was less fear anyone can catch us.
i came along with hawker and ask him to take driver seat and went to his shop leaving my sister alone with hawker n start smoking.

and the best thing happen at night uncle called and told he is not comming this week so i was happy that my sister is safe for some time.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Things were going fine and everything was going sexited me my sister and mom use to get fuck each other daily. There was no hiding from each other. There was no hiding from anyone now. We were enjoying the way we want. All three nude at home who what to fuck any one can do without any question and life was healthy among my mom my sister and me. We all three were big time incest inside the home but for real world we were very decent and nice humans.

But there was some some past which was suppose to repeat again and this happen after 2 month, one night soni and mom were in kitchen and preparing food and the phone rang.mom picked the phone through cordless and smiles comes on mom face hearing the voice and mom said ha bhai kal aajo ap, we will be at home. Most welcome waiting for u in evening. Mom put the receiver down and looked at my sister soni and said tomorrow mama ji is coming around 3 pm for few days. Soni didn’t show any reaction just say good mom, its okay so we have to be silent for few days with sandy. Mom smiled and kissed at her forehead and said yes.

As they were doing work soni said mom you will be having fun with mama ji, isn’t u will take his cock at night and me? Mom smiled and replying her laughing u too have the cock of your brother , don’t get jealous of my brother. Both laugh loud and lips lock with each other for few seconds. Dinner was ready and we all four had dinner me papa mom and sis. Like daily and then mom told the news of uncle coming to dad too. and he felt delighted that his friend is coming. Uncle is very good friend of my father but father doesn’t know that his friend ( the brother of his wife) I also fucking his wife.
After dinner father departs in her room and me and my sister was sitting in living room and watching television and mom after finishing kitchen work, mom too joined us. We all were gossiping, and after some time we all went to the rooms for rest. I was in my room and my sis was in her room and mom was in her room.
After half an hour I heard the knock in my door, silent knock, I thought I could be my sister, as we use to come to each other for fuck when feel desire. I was in my underwear only and without hesitation I opened the door. And I was astonished to see, it was my mom who came in my room at midnight. She was wearing the normal nighty and her hairs were open and without any lipstick or makeup. But still my mom was looking angel. Her white shinny skin was just like anything. The blue color nighty which has button in front was covering my beautiful and sexy mom from her neck to knees. Only her arms and feet were naked. The breast of the mom was hiding behind the nighty but still shape was visible. Only one button of her nighty was undone and shows the neck n small part of upper chest.

i looked at mom and she smiled at me and I smiled at her and hold my mom through her waist and bring her in my room and lock the room and mom said tomorrow your uncle is coming so I want to spent some time with u my love and saying this my mother put her lips on mine and we were smooching each other. Mom hand went on my shorts and she pull it down making me totally nude. My mom was wild today, she is always on bed but this time she was bit more and my mother bend down on her knees and hold my cock which was already hard seeing mom at gate. Mom brings out her tongue and start licking it. Oh god mom was bitchy crazy that night. Mom was licking it like the lollipop and making me crazy too.
I said mom I will come mom said come inside my mouth sandee, just treat me the way u want and hearing this my hands went on my mom head and I start pushing my cock harder inside her mouth and said ache se chus, mom got shock but I said mom plz let me use such words mom didn’t look at me and start sucking me more wild. Mom was still in the nighty, I said mom let me make u nude u look beautiful when your nude, and in seconds my mom was nude and my one had was n her head holding when she was sucking me and other hand was pressing her breast and creasing her back. I was about to cum and I hold mom through hairs and push my cock more inside the mom mouth and I relief all my cum inside her, my mom felt suffocated but like bitches she didn’t complain and try to suck everything.

I lie on the bed and she too lie next to me and said I know son u cant fuck me right now I will come early morning to take your cock inside my pussy and she went kissing me at my lips. And I really had a great night after getting sucked by mother.
In the morning, we all wake up and were at living room there papa said that I have to accompany to him in his office so I have to leave my sister and mother alone, but thank to mom who gave m blow job at night and get fucked in the morning. It was big relief for me.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I went to office by 10 with father. And mom and sis was at home. After I left soni asked mo, do u want me to get fucked my uncle in front of u ?, mom looked at her and said beta we don’t know what we are doing, so earlier too he never forced me for u so neither will now. So don’t. then in disappointment asked mom, how you will like if I’m with your brother in bed along you all nude, mom smiled and said it is going to be amazing but my sweet daughter I can’t force myself on u. so you take your decision and then soni asked mom will you like me with uncle, I know mom we have talked about this, mom said I will be happy to see u with him, but I want you to take your decision and time. Soni smiles and appreciate mom maturity and hug each other and got involved in works. But the luck was on my side, my uncle who was scheduled to come to my place got the phone in the way that his friend died of heart attack and uncle had to return back without visiting the city. The news came to my sister through mother and both seems to be bit upset as both will miss cock, specially my sister will miss new cock.

So life was back to normal between me, My sister and my mother. But there is life beyond sex and the time has come of that after one month of our shimla trip now, I was given project on rural development through macro finance in my collage along with my college friends and for that the group of 8 friends were supposed to go to villages of u.p where we have to learn how they are surviving and what are the problems they face while getting the loan from banks. And the project was of 8 weeks means for 8 week I don’t have to stay at home and will have to live without fucking my mother and sister and to live alone with friends. I was upset over it.
But my mother and sister was happy that I was given that project. Actually that project was the case study of world bank and our college was given the project to study the things and only 50 students were selected from 2000 students and this project could be a great morale for my education and career so my sister and mother was happy on it.

My mom said to me on the last night at home that I can fuck them anytime after the project and I was still fucking them. That night mom said in front of father to my sister soni to stay at her brother’s rooms for night and brainwash him as he is upset.
Hearing that I was upset, my father asked my sister too stay with him whole night and motivate him being my father innocent doesn’t know what’s the real matter behind staying.
So we all were happy and I was very happy that tonight I can start making love to my sister at 10 night till morning and not like other night just fucking her at midnight and running to my room.
No need to say that night was superb hot and that night I fuck my sister and my sister fucked me 4 times in all different position.

At next morning I was in college and from there I have to leave Delhi and happily I went.
My mother, my sister were alone at home with father who mostly use house as a hotel to stay at night. But during day time my mother and her daughter use to enjoy themselves by finger fuck to each other.
Days were passing, me and my sister was missing each other most as mom use to get cock by her husband at night. But when we were away we found how much we love each other, other than sex and both of us were thinking of each other every time day and night. It was hard time for both of us.
It was around 3 weeks I was there in up remote villages doing my project with great interest and there at home my absence was lately accepted and all got busy in their work my sis in college my mom at home and father as usual at work.

Exact on 23rd day in the Saturday morning, mom and my sis soni were sitting at home, and the door bell rang, my sis went to door to check who It is? And she was surprised to see, her heart came to mouth she was more shocked and upset seeing who was at door, she got upset seeing the unwanted person at home, it was the brother of her mother, our uncle who was fucking mom from ages and was now on the verge of fucking my sister. She hide her emotions and embrace uncle and welcome him. Uncle looked at my sister like lechers from top to bottom and with smile enters the house .

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Mom seeing uncle got up with excitement and the happiness was visible on her face. She came to uncle and seeing mom uncle drop his bag and mom hugs uncle like he Is lover, and uncle too hugs mom tightly and they stayed like this for 10 second almost and uncle was feeling the back of my mother and looking at my sister soni. My sister soni was confused how openly they are hugging each other. And then the hug was broken and uncle came and sat on lounge next to me and mom went to kitchen for water.

As mom was in kitchen, the bastard uncle looked at my sister and put his hand on her thigh, and mom was asking questions from the kitchen. My sister objects uncle by saying what you are doing uncle, uncle said don’t teach me what I am doing, I know what you do, my sister was on back foot and abused him in heart and said in light voice please uncle mom is here, please, uncle smilingly patted her thigh and remove his hand and answered mom question which she asked how he gave surprise? Uncle said it was urgent trainning, which he has to conduct for almost 20 days from office and he is staying here for 20 days complete the task. As my sister heard 20 days she got upset.

My sister who got ready few days back to get fucked by uncle was now upset, she was upset coz her brother was not with her and she had dreamt that she will go to uncle with the approval of her brother or may be in his presence and now uncle is staying for a week, it was tuff for my sister to get escaped, it was not more than 10 minutes uncle had entered the house, and my sister’s eyes got wet thinking of future. She doesn’t know what to do. Uncle immediately shown his intentions to her, by putting his hand on her lap and saying words.
Mom to join them by now and mom was excited by seeing him. She was talking of here and there continuously and then uncle said to mom that he is feeling tired and want to sleep right now and mom then said that he can sleep in her bedroom for time being and have lunch first.

As mom was preparing the lunch uncle was trying to touch my sister soni and soni very smartly trying to avoid his advances, and finally she went to kitchen for mother help. After lunch uncle went to mom’ room and my sister went to her room and mom was finishing kitchen and then after finishing mom came to soni’s room. My sister was normal sitting and thinking what to do? Either go with uncle and mom or wait for more time, many questions were going in her mind. My sister was ready to take the cock of uncle but not in this way. She was missing her brother desperately, she wanted to ask what to do? My sister wants the opinion of her brother, she want to enjoy this in front of her love, her brother sandee. She was upset and confused
It was not like that she is going for the first time, my sister soni had fucked raj several times in shimla whom she met there, she masturbated the egg hawker with her own will and made her self topless in front of him and then she got her boobs sucked by the guard of her own society which was the daring and she didn’t told the guard incident to her brother, she was thinking all this and making her mind what to do and then she heard the noise of door.

Mom enters the room, and my sister didn’t show any of her off side mood and hugs mom and kisses at her lip and smile at mom. Mom too smiled and kissed her daughter and sits next her daughter, both were silent since many things were going inside their mind and heart. Both were excited since it would open new phrase in the life of my sister, being getting fucked by the brother of her mother that’s too in front of her mother. But many things were stopping them too. Mom was thinking what would be the future of this and how she will make her daughter get open with uncle and soni my sister was thinking how she will she do it with uncle without her brother, and she was getting confused and somewhere she made her mind that she won't sleep with her uncle, till her brother comes here. Finally the silence was broken by my sister and she teasingly said so mom your lover is waiting for you in your bedroom to fuck you and you are sitting with your daughter, that’s bad. Mom giggles in embarrassment and said it is not like that dear. Soni looked at mom eyes smilingly and came close and made mom lie on the bed and licking at her neck, says so mom if it is not like that why don’t you stay with me , you n me both will enjoy, since there was no barrier in them so mom said my dear daughter he is our guest and love so serving him is my duty and saying this mom hugs her daughter and puts her lips on her lips. They went on smooch and then soni says go mom and serve your guest. Im here for your service anytime.
Hehehhe mom replied with blush.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
There was silence again and mom was looking at her daughter who was half laying on her mother, soni then said what happen dear my sexy mom? Mom said nothing just thinking how much we are open now ..soni my sister replied mom whatever we are doing but we are enjoying it a lot and let it go like this. Mom with little satisfaction kissed her daughter and said so I’m going to serve the guest and wish you to serve them ( finnaly mom said what was in her heart and mom frightened to of her reply a what will she respond, aas whn her daughter accepted to sleep with uncle she was horny and now she normal) soni hold mom’s hand and said mom I wanted to enjoy and have fun with you and uncle together but I'm not sure about myself and to be true m not prepared for it right now. M
Mom smiled on the true reply of her daughter and hugs her and said I'm happy beta oof what you are thinking and its my promise I will never force you and if you want I won't go to your uncle, soni pressing the boobs of mom and said mom you enjoy I'm enjoying with you and your naughty son, see how your boobs are getting sad as they are not sucked by uncle. Both laugh and mom said you are big time naughty and then soni said go mom and enjoy, m sleeping and do tell me what he did with you. Mom kisses her daughter and went from the room.

Uncle was laying on the bed and watching the TV, when mom opens the door smilingly and enters the room and locked the room immediately. They both had the great fucking and love making session before both went to sleep nude.
Around 6 pm soni my sister came from the room in her normal conservative suit and pajami. Seeing the door locked soni smiled and somewhere my sister got shivered by thinking what is happening inside the room by two real brother and sister. Soni went to kitchen and prepared the tea for herself and came to her room. After some time she heard the voice of her mom and soni came out. Uncle was in the room laying in his trouser only, his shirt was not on his body and my sister ignoring his presence in the room move straight to kitchen and hugs the mom and looked at her in teasing way and said mom I think your brother made you tired in bed that’s why you r looking tired and bit blushed too. Mom hitting slap on her cheeks said chup kar.

Moth giggles and then soni looking at mom, mom how many times you got pumped by uncle, mom smilingly looking at her daughter’s eyes said one. Aaaw just one mom, then looking at the attire of mom oh mom I'm feeling you are not wearing the bra right now. Isn’t?
Mom smilingly replied yes,
Why mom? To tease uncle?
Mom holds her daughter through her waist and brings close to her and encircling her waist in her arms said I want to be free with him for days, the way we enjoy with sandee, but earlier it was secret so I had to be conservative but now you know so bit relaxed. Soni my sister interrupting her in middle and said so you wants to be in kinky clothes in home in his presence or u want to be totally naked.
Mom replied no, not naked but bit kinky is okay. But mom you are in normal dress jut you are not wearing bra, that’s not kinky replied soni while holing moms left breast in her right hand. Mom got silent for few seconds and then replied by kissing the lips of her daughter, dear I know you are not ready right now, so I don’t want to make you uncomfortable or force you directly or indirectly. Hearing the reply from mom, soni my sister got so much touched she immediately locks her lips with mom lips and said mom I love you. And if you wish I am joining you both right now. Internally I too wants to taste the fun you are getting just not prepared somewhere. Mom and soni both lips and tongue were fighting with each other and pressing each other breast and ass, and then finally smooch the exotic smooch which was opening he new horizon of sex with uncle stopped by mom and then mom said dear I want you to join when you are fully ready, only then you can enjoy infact I will enjoy.

My sister got happy with the reply as she don’t want to get involved with uncle right now but once she got ready hearing mom words and thinking of how they were enjoying in the bed.but seeing mom little pressure she felt relived and replied to mom, thanks mom, you are the best and sexiest.and sure I will join you and uncle in coming time but not ready now. Mom smiles and said beta relax you are my darling and sexy daughter,
Soon uncle to came in the kitchen and seeing uncle both saperate from each-other and without asking anything by uncle, mom replied just she is feeling sick so loving her. No one said anything and uncle came to room and mom asked soni to join him, till she prepares the tea.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply