Fantasy Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty
"Good morning." Jeff wandered into the kitchen, having woken up on the couch and saw Jonnie there cooking.

"Morning. There's coffee in the pot if you want it."

"Thanks." He felt the icy air in the room instantly. He tried to ignore it finding a mug in the cupboard to fill from the small white pot.

"So, you slept on the couch? Were you guys afraid I couldn't protect her or something?" There it was the first barb that he knew would be coming for him.

"Nope, honestly, just didn't want to hear you with my girl last night." He jousted right back to her willing to deal with any repercussions.

"Your girl? Your girl? Last night she was my girl, and I didn't even have to bang her." Jonnie was clearly full of bitterness and knew exactly where to hit Jeff so it hurt the most.

"You fucking bitch. You know that in this line of work shit isn't always black and white. I never meant to hurt that beautiful woman upstairs."

"Then why did you? I had to watch as she cried you know even after she left Oz's place. I watched as those beautiful eyes filled with tears at night and she tried to get your face out of her head. I can't believe you are even here right now."

"You don't understand. I love her, you...you're just a good fuck. I'm her mate and so is Kerry. It's not something we chose and we didn't choose to hurt her either. Like it or not though, she doesn't have the same bond with you that she has with us. And don't doubt for one second that if I could have been the one with her I wouldn't have. I know I hurt her I do."

"You think I don't love her, how could anyone not love her? The hardest part of all of this is just knowing how incredible she is and seeing her in pain. I hate that I can't fix this."

"It's the same for us. We've been trying to fix this for years and this time, we were so close." Kerry had joined the two of them in the kitchen.

"We're not going to stop trying. I don't care what you think of me, just know that I will never stop trying to fix the damage I have done to her, never." Jeff leveled his gaze at Jonnie and she eyed him. She had barely noticed Kerry's entrance.

"I don't care how you do it, but you fix her because she deserves better than this life. But, I have to ask you guys to leave here."

"We planned on it. But, you have to promise us that you will keep her safe. I know she has this new power, but who the hell knows if it'll be enough. So, you promise me that you'll keep her safe." Jeff had a finger raised in Jonnie's face. Jonnie squared her shoulders as she stood there, daring him to touch her.

"I'll die protecting her if I have to. That's our job and that's my woman. It's also why I'm telling you both to leave. I can protect her from a lot, but not from herself and not from whatever magic has a hold on the three of you. So, you have to go so that prophecy doesn't come true, because I can't lose her." Jonnie softened as she spoke begging Jeff with her eyes.

Jeff saw the struggle in her eyes. It made him question his own words to her. After all, they shared a common bond with Lizzie and they all wanted her to be safe and have her life back. He also saw himself there and that terror that struck his soul when he thought he might lose Lizzie forever.

"We'll head out soon, try to leave before she wakes up." He pulled himself back and made his way around her heading for the door to living room, so he could start pulling his stuff together.

"Please take care of her Jonnie, and call us if you need anything." Kerry said the words before he went to the other room doing much the same.

Within 20 minutes, Jonnie was seeing the two of them out as Lizzie continued to sleep. It wasn't even 8 am yet, and it made Jonnie feel a little bit better already to know that the two biggest threats to Lizzie had left and now she just had to protect her for the next few weeks until the heat was over. Then, at least, Lizzie wouldn't be in as much danger. Oz had thankfully let Jonnie stay on cases close to the cabin, understanding now that Lizzie had found someone she could trust in Jonnie.

The next few weeks passed by uneventfully as Kerry and Jeff worked a small case a few hours from the cabin they had left. It was hard to leave her, but they coped by not addressing it at all. Oz had called and given them the assignment and they jumped on it. After all, they were fresh out of leads for helping Lizzie and the short time of being with her had only made them hate that fact even more. It was bad enough to imagine her from afar and hating them, but now they knew she didn't hate them anymore. Plus, they had a fresh picture and memories in their minds to keep them up at night.

Jonnie had done her best after the guys left to keep Lizzie occupied. It wasn't difficult with as insatiable as she had become. Lizzie needed the physical attention, and Jonnie was only too happy to give it to her. The two women rarely got completely dressed as it was starting to seem pointless. For Jonnie, it was heaven. It was time with the woman she loved, and Oz permitted her the "vacation" as it were. Truthfully, he thought of Lizzie as a daughter of some kind and knowing she was being watched after made him feel at ease.

As was usual in Lizzie's life, though, things were never uncomplicated for long. Those weeks of bliss with Jonnie gave way to a cold, rainy day that she would remember for the rest of her life. Jonnie was outside, working on the car, and suddenly the rain had hit. It poured and by the time she got inside the house, she was soaked to the bone.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
"Lizzie? Lizzie? Hey, I got a little wet outside, what do you say we take a hot shower together so I can warm up?" Jonnie started to unlace her shoes peeling those and her socks off before making her way any further inside the house.

"JONNIE, NO...RUN AWAY!!" The scream from the back of the house came out suddenly and Jonnie reacted instantly. There was no running away if her girl was in trouble. She pulled her gun from the drawer in the kitchen and started to walk slowly back to the source of the sound.

"Oh, see you shouldn't have done that. Now, Lizzie's gonna do exactly what we want her to." The words came out only inches from her head as she felt the cold steel muzzle contact her skin.

Jonnie was suddenly grabbed by several sets of arms around her and pulled out towards the backyard of the house. There was Lizzie being held solidly by a man dressed in a dark suit. He looked at first to be a middle-aged average white guy, but on closer inspection there was something much darker and more sinister in his eyes.

"Ah, there she is. This is that little lady Jonnie that you love so much isn't it Elizabator." The man spoke as he held Lizzie, whose mind was racing with thoughts of why she felt frozen in her spot and how she could possibly have walked into such a trap.

"Let her go, you don't want her. Whatever you want it's with me. Just let her go." Lizzie was frantic as she spoke looking at Jonnie full of apologies.

"I can't do that, not until you do what I want. Now, I'll free your hand and you cut that little warding from your skin, the one that keeps demons away." He snarled just like the demon that had been at the witch's house and Lizzie wondered if it was the same creature.

"Lizzie just blow the fucker up." Jonnie looked at her full of encouragement that she always had.

"I can't. I don't know why it's not working." She had tried and tried, focusing rage, hate, anything she could come up with, but nothing had worked.

"Poor thing didn't realize that her dear dead mommy had given me the symbols for my own little tattoo. You see, right here on my wrist and you can't use your magic as long as I have it. That's the silly little thing with powers - there's always a way around them." Her heart sank, Lizzie thought that she would be protected, that having all these wardings and her powers somehow made her safe. Now, she knew that wasn't the case.

"You son of a bitch. Why don't you let her go if she's powerless and I'll take you all on." That was her Jonnie always full of fight and ready to protect Lizzie at every turn.

"As fun as that would be, I would rather use you as leverage. Now, Lizzie dear I need you to take this knife and slice through the demon warding so I can take you with me. There's someone very important that wants to meet you."

"No, you can't make me. I'm not going with you to fuck any demons. You can go to hell."

"Well, that's where Jonnie's gonna go if you don't." One of the other creatures that held Jonnie's arms produced a knife from her pocket and sliced across Jonnie's forearm. He pulled the blade up and licked across its surface shuddering."

"Ah, FUCK! You son of a bitch. I'm gonna kill you all when I get free. Now let Lizzie go." She cried out staring at Lizzie and it was all too much. Jonnie had done nothing wrong, had only protected her, nothing more or less.

"Give me the knife, just stop hurting her, please." The tears streamed freely as she looked into her lover's face.

"Lizzie, no, don't do this. Please, no."

"It's okay Jonnie. This is how it's supposed to be. I'll be okay, don't worry baby." Lizzie took the knife that was offered to her, the tiny blade barely able to do anything.
Like Reply
"Now, don't go getting any ideas, or they'll kill her before you can even try." He snarled in her ear again making her skin crawl beneath his warm breath.

"Lizzie, no, no, don't..." Jonnie's words were lost on her as she lifted the edge of her shirt revealing the symbol across her right side. From there it was simple slice and a small flash of red and Lizzie was open. She dropped the knife and looked up at Jonnie with a soft smile.

"Excellent...now kill her boys." He said it easily and Lizzie watched helplessly as all of the demons before her produced knives and started stabbing at Jonnie. Blood flashed out of her from every direction as she stared at Lizzie.

"You bastard, you said if I did it then...

"I'm a demon it's what we do. Now, let's get out of here." Lizzie thought for only a second at his words and grabbed onto his arm as tightly as she could holding him before plunging her teeth into his skin and ripping a section of flesh out of him. "OW! YOU FUCKING BITCH!"

"I'm a Capsa, and here's what we do." She felt the glow and the electricity come from her, and then focused it all before letting it flash out. Her feet lifted from the ground as a ball of green enveloped her and when she opened her eyes again, her hair haloed around her as she looked at the demons, which all stood staring.

With a sudden yell, their bodies all exploded and puffs of black smoke snaked through the air. Lizzie focused harder staring at the smoke and then with a crack lightning bolts went from her fingers slicing through each puff of smoke. In another instant, the green was gone from her and Lizzie fell to the ground coughing before passing out.

When she woke up, it was dark outside and she was soaked completely through. The rain had continued and Lizzie had been outside for a few hours now. At first, she wasn't sure what had happened, or even where she was. Then, she saw the body laying a few yards from her, and she started to crawl towards it. When she got there, Jonnie lay in silence with her eyes open, not breathing, not moving. She felt to her own pocket pulling out her phone. She didn't know who to call, who could help if anyone. Tomas' number was long gone, and then she hit dial hoping for an answer.

"Lizzie? Hey, what's going on?" Jeff answered after only a few rings.

"Jeff, she's dead. Oh God, please, find Tom please." Lizzie lay down on Jonnie's chest, hanging up the phone and praying. Maybe Tom would hear her and come save her girl, just maybe.
Like Reply
Dark Division - The Capsa - Ch. 19

The Torino pulled up an hour later with Jeff and Kerry inside frantically trying to get to Lizzie. They had been nearly two hours away when she called, but her words and her voice were enough for them to come screaming down the highways to save her. The door was open as the men approached her cabin, and both knew it wasn't good. They quickly ran through the house checking for anyone or anything, with their guns drawn.

The rain had stopped, but there was Lizzie when Jeff exited the back of the cabin. She was soaked completely through as was the lifeless body that she lay atop. Her face was turned away as he approached and Jeff's heart sank. Was Lizzie dead? Her words had scared the hell out of him, and he had no idea what to expect now.

"I came as soon as I could what is going on?" Tom's voice broke his stunned silence and the angel appeared out of nowhere beside him.

"I don't know. Lizzie? Lizzie, are you okay?" The terror in his heart subsided as Lizzie lifted her cheek from Jonnie's chest to look at him. She was blank as she stared back before light came to her as she made eye contact with Tom.

"Tomas, oh thank God, please, Jonnie's hurt. Please heal her." Her voice was weak as it came out and Lizzie barely recognized it. She had lain there so long just praying for Tom and after calling Jeff she truthfully had no concept of how long it had been.

"Lizzie, you must move, and I will try." Lizzie pulled herself upright at his words and waited as Tom approached her. He knelt down beside Jonnie and his hands moved to her chest. A blue aura came from his hands and she stared at it, hoping.

Kerry had joined Jeff in the backyard and stood there taking in the scene. He had never seen Lizzie like this. Her clothes were completely soaked through and she had blood streaked down the front of her shirt, faded out slightly from the rain. Her eyes were puffy and red, but her face an ashen white. She looked drained, completely lost. Kerry's heart ached to see her like this, and he just watched hoping Tom could fix Jonnie and perhaps bring this beautiful woman back from the hell he saw on her face.

"Why isn't anything happening?" Lizzie broke the silence with a small question as she looked at Tom pleading with him to make it all better.

"I...Lizzie...I can't fix her. It's too late." The glow stopped and Tom looked at her with sadness.

"What? No, it can't be. Please bring Jonnie back, please."

"Lizzie, I'm sorry, she's been dead too long." Tom reached a hand out cupping her shoulder.

"No...No...then just leave. What good are you if you can't fix her?" Her words were full of anger, and Tom had never felt that from her. It was one thing when he helped open the gate, but this was nothing he had done. He figured that she needed to be angry with someone, and if that's what she found in him it was the least he could do.

"I'm sorry Lizzie." Tom disappeared at those words leaving her there staring at Jonnie. No tears graced her eyes; they had long since run out. Now, there was just a cold numb feeling in her.

"Lizzie, hey, we should get you inside and changed, you're soaked. Can you get up?" Kerry was by her side with Jeff. She made eye contact with him, but he could only see a shell of who she really was.

"I...I...don't want to leave her."

"Baby, she's gone. We'll call Oz and make sure she gets taken care of and everything, but for now, we should get you inside and cleaned up." Jeff had his hand out to her on her other side. He could see the pain in her eyes, and having lost his share of friends and fellow agents he understood all too well that she needed to be taken care of right now.

"I...but what if she wakes up?" Lizzie's brain was only half-functioning and she couldn't quite wrap her head around the situation yet.

"You know what, I'll stay with her and call Oz. Lizzie just go inside with Jeff and get cleaned up okay?" Kerry chimed in realizing that without meeting her somewhere between her thoughts and reality she wouldn't move forward.

"Okay, but come get me if she...oh God...if she..."

"He will Lizzie, now come on. Let's get you up." Jeff leaned down threading an arm around her and she struggled to pull herself up. Her legs were asleep and her body felt like lead. It was all too much, but now that her men were here she could breathe again. Jeff soon swept her up in his arms, carrying her into her house and up the stairs.

Like Reply
"Oz, hey it's Kerry. We're at Lizzie's place and well we need you to send a clean-up team." After Jeff took Lizzie inside it was Kerry's job to get things situated.

"What? What the hell happened Kerry, and please tell me Lizzie's okay?" Oz was freaked out instantly at the call.

"It's Jonnie, Oz. She's been killed. I don't have the whole story yet, because Lizzie's not doing great, but I think she's physically fine. We just well...we'll take care of her. We just need Jonnie taken care of."

"Listen, You get Lizzie fixed up and find out what happened. We need to know what to be prepared for. I'll have a wagon come out and pick up Jonnie. Damnit, she was a good agent!"

"She seemed it, and I know Lizzie cared about her. We'll give you a call when we figure this out, but I don't think she's leaving with Jonnie still here."

"Yea, I hear you. I'll get things moving."

"Thanks Oz." Kerry hung up and took a look down at Jonnie. The woman was really beautiful. He could understand why Lizzie liked her, and seeing her here was just sad. He had thought foolishly that Lizzie could have a good life with Jonnie, maybe be able to be happy in some way. Now, he wasn't sure.

"Are you all set?" Jeff sat on Lizzie's toilet and when the water turned off in the shower, he wanted to keep her moving. He knew that standing still and thinking would mean she would feel everything that had happened, and he couldn't let that happen, not yet.

"Yes, but I think I'll need a bandage." The shower door opened and Lizzie stepped out with a towel wrapped up in her hair and naked otherwise. For a moment, he was stuck taking in her naked form and then he saw the blood trickling from a nasty slash across her demon warding.

"Shit. Um, do you have gauze and tape?"

"I think so. It would be in the downstairs bathroom cabinet." She said it easily and stood there in a daze.

"Okay, let me go get some and I'll take a look. Do you have alcohol too?"

"Yes." A sudden wave of exhaustion washed over her and Lizzie felt her knees grow weak. In the next instant, she saw only black.

Jeff had stood up and was about to leave the bathroom when he saw her eyes roll back and moved quickly to catch Lizzie before she fell on the bathroom floor. She was limp as he carried her into her bedroom and laid her on the bed. He dashed down the stairs then heading for her medicine cabinet.

"Hey, Oz's guys are taking Jonnie, where's Lizzie?" Kerry came inside from the backyard.

"Upstairs. She passed out, and has a nice cut. Come on, you can help me fix her up and hopefully find out what happened." Jeff started up the steps with Kerry close behind.

Lizzie was back up and around within a few more minutes and Jeff and Kerry tended to her wound. Kerry ended up putting in a few stitches before all was said and done. She had finally been able to piece together the details of what happened for them after another hour. A few drinks later, and both men left Lizzie to sleep for at least a little while as they tried to figure out what to do.

Like Reply
"Listen, I can smell her already despite everything. She's still in heat for what 5 more days? I don't think we can leave her here alone."

"I know Kerry, but really taking her with us? I'm not sure that's the best idea. I've been dreaming some crazy shit about her since we left her here before."

"I know, I know, but what if the demons come back? I don't want anyone else to get hurt so we can't send her to another agent. I say we take her with us and just resist our urges no matter what."

"Have you had the dreams too?" Jeff asked him simply, but his eyes held the same fear. The dreams had been explicit and almost felt like Lizzie was calling to him, beckoning for him to come to her. It pulled at him and kept him up sometimes just to avoid that need he felt reaching out for him that he desperately wanted to answer. Being near her a few weeks ago had started these dreams and they scared him for some reason.

"The ones where her eyes glow and she reaches for you?" Kerry sat down and sighed.

"Yea, they scare the hell out of me Kerry like I can't control myself. And, well you're usually in them too."

"I know, but it doesn't change the fact that she's in trouble. They know where she lives now and that she's not warded anymore. We can't take her to get a tattoo, it's too public, so we have to just take her with us at least until the heat is over." He was just as freaked out as Jeff. Those dreams felt like a more than just wishful thinking. They felt like a sign of what was to come and being near Lizzie worried him, but losing her forever worried him more.

"Fine, but let her sleep another hour. Then, we'll get out of here. Do you think we can take her to the safe house at least for the next few days?"

"Yea."

When they woke Lizzie, she was slightly more alert, but still in a state of shock from what happened. Luckily, that meant that she didn't put up a fight at their suggestion that she come with them. Truthfully, Lizzie didn't care what they suggested at this point. All she knew was that she didn't want to be alone.

The next few days were spent locked inside the safe house. Lizzie took the downstairs bedroom of the old house, not wanting to disrupt the rooms the guys had already picked for themselves on the second floor. It was in that room that she spent most of her time crying. She ate only when Jeff or Kerry brought something in and forced her to eat in front of them. It was all too much for her to handle. The thought of losing a chance at being normal and now of losing what seemed like her only chance to be happy, well it was just too much for one person.

Kerry and Jeff gave her space, forcing themselves to stay busy at the safe house. Oz had mercifully let them have the time with Lizzie, not finding a need to burden them with a case where he knew they would hesitate to leave her alone.

By the fourth day, tensions started to rise in the house. Lizzie had not been able to bring herself to use her vibrator, which Jeff had insisted that she pack. Jeff and Kerry could smell her everywhere and it was almost unbearable. Ultimately, Jeff was the one who cracked. He had a higher sex drive anyways, and he just couldn't take it anymore. So, he talked to Kerry and then headed in to see Lizzie.

"Lizzie, are you up?" He knocked on the door hesitantly before turning the knob to the bedroom. A faint "yes" was all he heard as he started to come inside.

"Hey beautiful, how are you?"

"I'm okay, not crying as much today, just trying to read." She was sitting in the overstuffed chair in the corner with her legs crossed buried in a large book which she had found on the shelves in the main living room. It was some volume on vampires and vampire lore. The book was interesting, and she figured it was better to read about the one thing that hadn't attacked her before.

"Good, um...hey listen...Kerry and I have noticed that...Well, your scent is kind of...I guess what I'm saying is..."

"My scent is really bad, isn't it? I haven't really been able to smell it since I've been, well, crying most of the time."

"It's a little strong yea. Ah hell, I'm going to be honest. Lizzie one of us, probably me, is going to lose it if we have to stay here with you scent much longer. Now, I know you're out of heat tomorrow night, but I'm damn near my breaking point."

"Jeff, I don't know if I can...I mean I don't think I'm ready for you or Kerry or anyone."

"I know sweetheart, so I was thinking maybe you could at least take the edge off with your...you know thing. Maybe Kerry and I could give you a few hours, just go to the bar down the street. It's honestly walking distance, so we could just head over for a couple of hours and even open the windows and such. That way we could just relax tonight and tomorrow and figure out what to do from there."

"What if something comes Jeff?"

"Well, you have your power, plus we warded the whole outside around the house. That's why we told you not to go outside. I think you'll be fine."

"Could you stay in another room or something instead?"

"Lizzie, Kerry and I are not going to be able to think straight if you're doing that while we are in this house. I'm sorry beautiful, but I think this is the best."
Like Reply
"Okay. I'm sorry Jeff. I don't mean to be such a problem." She hung her head and Jeff scurried across the room kneeling in front of her. His hands went to her face cradling it.

"Hey wait. You are not a problem. It's us Lizzie. Kerry and I want to protect you, but we're just not immune to this and with the mating and all, well...it's just..." Jeff looked into her eyes and they were suddenly those dream eyes that glowed green and beckoned him.

He exhaled as she stared back at him and then leaned forward kissing her firmly on her lips. A whimper came from Lizzie as she returned his kiss. In an instant, the room got hotter and her smell surrounded him. Jeff's hands threaded next to her, pulling her by her ass up against his stomach. Lizzie's arms wrapped around his neck and he lifted her. The two were on the bed in the next instant, with Jeff completely unable to control himself.

Lizzie wasn't sure what happened or how, but suddenly her heat flashed through her body and all the sadness cleared. Jeff's touch was enough to bring the world to peace around her. She moaned as he pressed his hardness into her dampening core.

"Whoa, hey guys..." Kerry's words came through the fog and Jeff raised his head looking to his partner. It was just enough for him to stop what he was doing and pull back even as Lizzie still clung to him.

"Oh shit. I'm sorry Lizzie...I..." Jeff stammered as he tried to regain his senses and Lizzie released him sliding herself up and away from Jeff's body.

"I didn't mean to interrupt something; I was just coming to see if we were planning on going out or not." Kerry could smell Lizzie's scent so strongly and he dared not move in from the doorway, not wanting to chance something from one of his dreams happening.

"It's okay Kerry. I think maybe you guys should go out. Seems like we all need a break." She was panting and completely unaware of how that just happened. Sure the attraction to Jeff was there, but never had it been so magnetic that she couldn't stop herself. This was a new level of connection beyond what they had before and it was terrifying considering the consequences.

"Lizzie, please, I didn't mean to..." She reached out putting a finger to Jeff's lips. He was now sitting up in front of her and she couldn't help but smell the excitement oozing from his pores.

"It's okay. I know it's not your fault. It's that you're my mates and I'm in heat...and...and..." She moved her finger taking his lips again without thinking. His hands went to her face and held her there as they started kissing harder and harder.

"Guys!" Kerry called out and Jeff instantly pulled back forcing himself to stand up from the bed. Lizzie stared at him in disbelief.

"Wow! Uh, yea, I think we should go out for a bit Lizzie and maybe you...well...I have to go for a minute." Jeff almost ran out of the room heading towards the door for some fresh air.

"Call us if you need anything Lizzie. I mean anything. We're just going to have a few beers at the bar down the way and play some pool or whatever. We'll come back in a few hours, hopefully refreshed. We can be here quick if you need us though, so just call."

"Thanks Kerry. And tell Jeff I'm sorry."

"I will, and I'd kiss you goodbye, but uh...he's not the only one having a hard time right now." Kerry smiled and waved as he turned to follow his partner towards the bar.

Lizzie sat in her bed, feeling the heat coursing through her. Just that short time with Jeff had sent her brain into overtime and now it was inevitable that she needed a release. There was simply no way for her to avoid it.

Like Reply
Kerry and Jeff both wanted nothing more than to have their way with Lizzie that night. They had resisted so many temptations throughout the past few days and after the incident with Jeff, they both strained to make themselves leave. Now, they sat at the bar together throwing back shots. Thank god they had walked there.

"I got to tell you Kerry, if I was ever gonna have to share a woman, it would be her and it would be with you." Jeff was feeling good as he downed the last shot.

"I know Jeff, I just wish we could be with her, like really be with her." Kerry's ability to speak on an intelligent level had died out sometime ago.

"This is what's best for her though, Kerry, and we love her. Let's figure out this heat cycle and go from there...maybe we can get at least hold her and hang out." Jeff mused to himself.

Neither of them saw Gabriel in the background, watching and waiting to push things over the edge for them. Now that they were a little tipsy would be the perfect time to put the last bit of his plan in motion. Tom was out of the picture at least for the time being so he had all the opportunity he wanted.

After the demons had gotten to her at the house, Gabriel knew it was imperative to finish her destiny and do so the right way. He had realized that if she was impregnated by a demon then it would be the end. She could end up in hell for her part in bringing some evil being to life. At least if she was going to die, then he wanted her to be with him. He wanted the eons that an after-life in heaven would offer him to win her back as his child. It was cruel, but necessary to end this perpetual hell that she found herself in here on earth. His daughter deserved better.

With a few implanted thoughts and impulses, Gabriel had done what he needed. Before Kerry and Jeff realized, both men were walking back to the house, having forgotten that they were supposed to be gone for another two hours. The sobriety creeped back in slowly, but neither seemed to care. For some reason, they needed to be with her.

Lizzie was drinking as well thinking it would make relaxing and taking care of herself easier. It was when she had both of her hands on her body, which lay naked across the bed that she heard the key in the front door.

A second later, Kerry and Jeff walked inside the bedroom, finding her splayed out and shocked. They looked and smelled incredible. Her fingers left her core and she lay them at her sides not sure what to do or say right now.

"Oh fuck." Jeff stood staring, Kerry next to him doing much the same.

"Sorry, I guess. I thought I had more time." Lizzie tried to stammer the words out.

"Shhhhh...just let me take this in, please beautiful." Jeff stood looking at her trying to burn this picture into his mind. Something in him made him move though, as if it was outside of his control. In a moment he was crawling across the bed and had sealed his lips on hers. She moaned at the intrusion of his tongue. His clothes were rough on her skin, but she didn't seem to mind at all.

Jeff covered her mouth with his and started to kiss all over her neck and chest. She wanted to tell him to stop, but then she saw Kerry undressing at the end of the bed. This all seemed so odd to her after their self-control before, but the whiskey in her body made her not care about weird or normal. Jeff snaked his body along hers back to her mouth letting his chest graze her and then a large hand wrapped around his shoulder.
Like Reply
"Get undressed, I want to taste her." Kerry's voice made her whimper. Jeff was gone from her for only a second before Kerry was on her mouth. His kisses just as strong as Jeff's, but he used so much more tongue as his hands moved over her body. He had stripped completely down and lay on her naked. She could feel how hard he was on her leg. Desperately, she tried to keep her thighs together trying to prevent herself from tempting him further.

"Roll Kerry, I want some too." It was then Lizzie regretted the bun in her hair as Kerry rolled her onto her side and Jeff scooted behind her, his lips sucking at her mark. Kerry pulled her left leg up and over his hip making her groan and lean back into Jeff who was pressing his cock into her ass cheek.

Kerry's fingers played with her breasts as Jeff reached around her playing with her clit. She knew this was the time to stop all of this because she could feel the combination of her heat and her growing arousal overwhelming her mind.

"We should slow down guys, it's too much. Oh god Jeff." Her breath caught as his fingers drew her towards a release she had been needing.

Kerry snaked an arm around her back pulling her against him and positioning his cock at her entrance. Her brain screamed out, but sensing her hesitation, Jeff scooted closer to her. He pressed into her forcing her body closer to Kerry's and then she felt Kerry enter her.

"God, yes, Z...yes..." He slid in as far as he could and she moaned into his mouth as Jeff continued rubbing her clit. Kerry kissed her full of the passion she had missed so much from him.

"Uh...I'm gonna...I'm too close...uh...uh...fuck." Lizzie came her body seizing on Kerry who gasped at the sudden pulsing, but held her face to his.

"I want to feel you Lizzie, please." Jeff moaned in her ear as his cock pressed on her from behind.

Kerry slid out of her as if on cue and she rolled over to face Jeff. He was greedy with her mouth sucking on her lips and kissing her with force. Lizzie no longer cared what her brain was telling her as she shoved him backward laying him flat.

Kerry had been kissing her neck and he moved with her as she straddled Jeff. This all seemed such a blur as she looked down at him before sliding onto his cock.

"Oh yes..." Jeff breathed out as she felt her own breath catch. He filled her so well and this position only made it that much more intense. She ground her hips against his not wanting to let any part of him out of her body.

Kerry's hands grabbed around her pulling her face back to meet his waiting mouth. They kissed even as she rode Jeff harder and harder. When he released her face, he let one hand trail down to her clit rubbing her as Jeff had only moments ago. His other held onto her left breast playing with her nipple as he gripped onto her tightly.

"God, it's too much...oh...god. I'm...OH YESSSSSSS!" Lizzie's core released sending a bolt of lightning through her. She couldn't say much else as she felt Jeff sit up below her and kiss and suck on her neck.

"Unh...baby...I'm gonna, oh fuck I'm gonna cum...I can't...unh." Jeff fell backwards on the bed. Kerry and he saw pieces of the same thing happening then. Kerry saw the mark on Lizzie's neck glow the same green as her eyes, while Jeff recovered himself to see her eyes glow bright. The mark on his own hand lit up as well.

Both men paused, thinking that something seemed off, but they quickly disregarded it as she turned her head taking Kerry's mouth.

"I want to feel you inside of me Kerry, now, please." Lizzie groaned the words out before leaning down and releasing Jeff from her body. She shoved her ass in the air inviting Kerry inside and leaned down connecting with Jeff's waiting mouth.

It was so intense to have her on him like this, begging to be fucked and having seen two orgasms from her already. Jeff could only think of wanting to give her more, so much more. When he heard the wet slap, he saw her eyes open wide. It was Kerry filling her up even as she kissed at his neck.

Lizzie felt amazing. She had her second mate inside of her now and with each thrust she felt another release coming. Looking down at Jeff she could hardly breathe.

"I love you Jeff." He needed no further invitation as he grabbed her mouth. He laced his fingers down to grab his own cock, which was growing hard again. He started to rub his head on her clit, hoping he could feel her cum again.
Like Reply
"Z...I'm close...are you...oh fuck." Kerry moaned out from behind her.

"Yes, come here." Lizzie rasped out feeling Kerry lay down against her back while he continued his thrusting.

"You feel so good." Kerry was moaning over and over as he drew in on his orgasm.

"Oh God, Lizzie, you feel so good on me." Jeff was panting as she kissed him. She felt his head rub against her as she grew closer.

"I love you Kerry." That was all he needed to hear, exploding into her as he felt her orgasm explode around him.

Jeff again saw the flash of green in her eyes as he saw Kerry's mark glow. Kerry watched the mark on her neck completely light up now and then he felt Lizzie sink down onto Jeff taking his body with her.

"UH...OH fuck..." Jeff cried out the feel of Lizzie pressed to him causing him to explode again.

Lizzie felt the heat of Jeff's cum spreading between them, but somehow didn't care. She wanted to stay between them like this forever.

"Whoa, way too heavy, Kerry, roll over." Jeff croaked out on the bottom of the pile.

Kerry rolled pulling out of her as he moved and Lizzie rolled too, with Jeff following. They lay there together all out of breath and all finally sated. Jeff reached over grabbing tissues from the nightstand by his head and cleaned himself and her. Then, they all fell asleep intertwined as both men held onto Lizzie.

"Have to pee guys, can I?" Lizzie woke first unable to move between her two lovers.

Kerry made a small sound rolling onto his back, followed closely by Jeff. She went to the bathroom and on her return stopped to admire the two sleeping men. They were different in a lot of ways, but right here they were so similar. She loved them both, but she again couldn't stay. Last night had been a mistake and she knew that another mistake like that could mean that she would be on the road to death. She got dressed quietly and left a note before grabbing her bag and heading out.

"Hey Jeff, wake up." Kerry's voice came through the cloud of fog that Jeff had.

"What's up, Kerry? It's too early for this kind of hangover." Jeff was bleary eyed as he rolled over to see his partner standing naked by the table in the room holding a note.

"She's gone...we fucked up." Kerry looked completely blown away.

"Wait, what? Oh shit, that wasn't a dream last night?" Jeff suddenly realized exactly what had happened the night before and more and more details were coming to him as he sat up and grabbed his boxers.

"Here." Kerry passed the note to him.

J & K,

I love you both so much, but being around you was clearly a mistake. I'm out of heat as of tonight, so I will be fine. I'm sorry I caved into my urges and hope you can forgive me. Don't look for me because I don't want you to. Our time together has to end here or bad things could happen. Please take care of yourselves and try to forget that I existed.

Lizzie
Like Reply
Dark Division - The Capsa - Ch. 20

It was a little over a month before the two men heard anything even related to Lizzie. They hadn't chased her after she left the motel that morning, figuring it was a better idea to let her go. Lizzie had been the smart one both times, distancing herself from the two of them, and it seemed being back together only caused bad things to happen. Now, Jeff and Kerry were working a case hoping that burying themselves in helping people would ease the ache from missing Lizzie.

A single phone call from Oz brought them right back to that place though, and shattered any hope that Lizzie was off somewhere happy.

"Kerry, I need you boys to come here and try to find your angel friend. Lizzie's here and she's really sick. I've tried damn near every spell in the book and nothing. She can't keep food down and it's just getting worse by the hour." Oz sounded beside himself on the other end of the phone.

"I'll get Jeff, we're on our way. Call you from the road for more info." Kerry hung up, and started searching the bar they were staking out for his partner.

He found him finishing up a beer as he chatted up one of the locals. Kerry felt bad pulling him from work, his only real distraction from the pain they both shared. The last month had been bad, and despite agreeing to just not discuss their missing love, both were feeling pretty shitty still.

"Jeff, hey, we gotta go." Kerry called out to him before turning to head out to the car so they could pack up the motel room they had.

"What? Why?"

"Oz called, Lizzie's with him and she's really sick. Come on."

"What the fuck? Let's hurry up then, did he say what's going on?"

"He doesn't know. Just asked that we bring Tom and get over there."

"Is she possessed or something?"

"Jeff, I don't know. We'll call him from the road, but call Tom first and see if he can meet us there."

A short ride had them at the hotel packing at an insane pace. It only took them five minutes before they were dropping off keys and speeding off towards Oz's place. It would take a few hours to get to Oz, even if Jeff floored it. He called Tom asking him to go there first because Lizzie was in trouble. He got no response, but hoped the angel would get the message.

"Dial Oz Kerry." Jeff was terrified. He hadn't seen her in a month and he missed her, but he also knew Kerry and he had fucked up the last time they were together, and her note seemed clear that she didn't want to see them again. Every night he reminded himself of that while he held his phone wanting to dial her number. Now, he was terrified of what might have happened to her.

"Hey Kerry. It seems like she's calmed for now, but I don't know what the hell is going on with her." Oz's voice came in.

"We're on our way Oz." Kerry responded.

"I called Tom Oz, but tell me what's going on." Jeff was impatient not letting Kerry talk anymore.

"Look, all I know is Lizzie showed up looking like death warmed over. She said she didn't know where else to go, but she's been getting sick every night. She was convinced that she was possessed or something had poisoned her. Said it's been going on for about a week now." Oz sounded worried and it scared the shit out Kerry and Jeff. They knew if Oz was worried it was bad.

"Did you try an exorcism?" Jeff questioned.

"What, do you think I'm stupid? Of course I did an exorcism, and about ten other spells before I ran out of ideas. Maybe if your angel friend can come down he can fix this though."

"Oz, how bad is she?" Jeff held such concern in his voice. This was the woman he loved and now she was sick. He cursed himself for not chasing her after the motel, especially after what happened with Jonnie.

"Like I said, she's calm now, but she was puking her guts out until about 20 minutes ago. It was the same thing last night, but this seems to be a little worse. I don't know what happened, but she couldn't recall anything weird since seeing you guys last, so who knows. I'll call you guys with any updates, but for now get here and bring Tom."

"Thanks Oz." Kerry hung up. He looked over at Jeff seeing how he clenched his jaw. He knew his partner was beating himself up right now, and he was doing much the same in his own way. It wasn't fair that Lizzie had to keep dealing with this stuff, and he was kicking himself for not tracing her phone since she left them.

When they arrived at Oz's, they both ran to the front door. Bursting inside they found Oz standing with a beer in the living room, and Lizzie laid on his couch. Tom had arrived shortly before them and had his hands above her with his eyes closed.

"How is she?" Kerry asked as they entered, while Jeff made his way around Tom to squat down and look into her face. He needed to see her, to see that she was alive.

"She's sleeping, so we'll see what the angel comes up with."

Tom opened his eyes and stood. He appeared shocked as he looked down at Lizzie. They were all expecting her to miraculously open her eyes like any other time Tom pulled someone from near death, but she remained where she was.

"Tom? Did you heal her?" Jeff asked standing up next to him.

"I...I can't." The words came from him slowly as the look of astonishment came over his face. He wasn't sure what to make of the information he had just learned, let alone how to relate it to anyone else.
Like Reply
"What do you mean you can't? I thought you angels could heal anything." Oz retorted.

"We can heal most things, but she is not wounded."

"Well, then what's wrong with her? Damnit Tom tell us how to fix it." Jeff was on the verge of tears, so his anger had taken over to help him cope with the extreme emotion he was feeling.

"I did not know this had happened. I should have prevented this, taken her to heaven with me, anything. I could have stopped this before it was too late." Tom mused to himself.

"Hey Tom, what are you talking about? What's going on?" Kerry was invested in this now, needing to know what was wrong with Lizzie. She was pale and despite looking peaceful did not look like herself.

"Lizzie is with child. This illness is part of the gestation process, and cannot be healed. The twins inside of her are causing her what I believe you humans call morning sickness." Tom spoke the words and the room fell silent. Each man there tried to process separately the words that came from the angel's mouth, and none of them knew what to do with the information.

"She's pregnant? Are you sure?" Oz was the first to recover as Kerry and Jeff stared at her still form.

"Yes, with Kerry and Jeff's children. She is doomed now: fate has taken its course." Tom spoke as a tear rolled down his face.

Kerry sat down onto the floor having lost all energy to stand. He had just learned that he was going to be a father and that the love of his life was going to die. Not one book they had found discussed her past the birth of her offspring, not one.

"Can you take the babies away Tom? Take them away, and we'll never touch her again." Jeff was crying as his hand rubbed in his hair like a child.

"I can't Jeff, no one can. These are special children, part of a prophecy."

"Fuck." Oz sighed as walked over to his chair and sat down.

"Goddmanit." Jeff picked up the nearest stack of books tossing it before storming out of the room. Anger was easier for him now, anger at himself, anger at the world, anger at fate, just anger.

Kerry crawled over to Lizzie picking up her hand in his and ran his fingers down the side of her face. She was still beautiful even now, and he couldn't imagine not having her in his life.

"How long do we have with her Tom? And how much worse will this get?" Kerry asked him not taking his eyes from Lizzie's face.

"How long has it been since you had intercourse with her?"

"A little more than a month."

"I believe her to be about a 3rd of the way through her pregnancy, so perhaps another two months before the boy and girl are born. And, I don't know how much worse this will get. This is unprecedented."

"Kerry?" Lizzie's eyes opened and she looked confused, but perhaps a little relieved.

"Hey. How do you feel?"

"Like I got hit by a truck. Why are you here?" Lizzie was groggy and she looked around seeing Oz looking terrified in his chair and Tom with a tear on his face standing to stare at her.

"Oz called us because you were sick. So, Jeff and I came and brought Tom with us." Kerry's eyes were watery as if he was on the verge of tears.

"Tom. Hi, I missed you and I'm so sorry about when you tried to heal Jonnie. Did you fix me?" She reached out and Tom came down to sit on the floor next to Kerry so he could be level with her. He reached to grasp her other hand.

"I have missed you as well and all of that is forgiven my child. But, I can't fix you Lizzie. This is not an ailment I have control over. I am sorry I have failed you again."

"I don't understand. What's going on?" Lizzie moved so she was sitting up and looked into Tom' eyes wondering where the pain was coming from. It was as if they were all looking at her like she was dying. She was sure this was some type of spell or curse, but not that it was a death sentence of some kind.
Like Reply
"You are sick because you are pregnant Lizzie, with Kerry's son and Jeff's daughter. I believe you will give birth in about two months' time." Tom said the words, but they didn't seem real. She knew about their night together, but couldn't imagine that was really enough. She figured she had just barely escaped her fate. Suddenly it all made sense - the sore boobs, the slight bulge, the sickness, the heightened smell. She was pregnant.

"Oh my god, I'm going to throw up." Lizzie took off across Oz's house heading for the bathroom and found herself on the floor throwing up the small amount of water she had been able to keep down tonight. She heard the screen door open in the distance and footsteps enter. Her heaving drowned out the sound of footsteps coming down the short hallway.

"Lizzie? Are you okay?" Jeff's voice next to her made her look up through her hair. A rough hand swept it out of her face and behind her ear as green eyes met hers.

"No." It was all she could muster as her strength left her once again.

"Here, let's wash your face, and I'll carry you up to bed." He pulled her up gingerly turning on the sink before cupping water in his hand and tilting it to her lips. He was so sweet to her as he wiped cold water over her entire face before pulling the towel to dab it off. She stared forward, unable to comprehend anything.

Once she was cleaned Jeff picked her up in his arms and walked out of the bathroom before heading past the three men still sitting in silence in Oz's living room. He made his way up to a room upstairs and laid her on the bed. He sat down on the edge and ran his fingers through her hair once more making sure it was tucked out of her face.

"I'm sorry Lizzie. We'll find a way to fix this. Just rest now and we'll talk tomorrow."

Lizzie didn't say anything; she just closed her eyes willing it to all be a dream until she drifted off to sleep. When Jeff heard her breathing level, he got up quietly and left the room pulling the door closed behind him before heading back downstairs.

"So, if we can't get rid of the babies, then she has to have them right? Well, what if we just make sure she doesn't die?"

"You mean take her to a hospital? That's not going to work; we have no idea how this birth is going to happen. The doctors will be surprised as hell if something glowing comes out of her body." Oz's ever practical voice hit Jeff as he turned the corner to the living room.

"Kerry I don't know anything about this birth. Perhaps I can be present and heal her though if it is a physical ailment." Tom offered.

"And that's exactly what we are going to do. We are not going to let her die. Let's find out what the hell we are looking at here and go from there." Jeff was stern and had moved into his problem solving stance immediately. He would move heaven and earth to save this woman.

"You're right. Tom, if she's pregnant with our babies, then they are human right?" Kerry ventured out trying to push his emotions aside.

"They are half-human at least. I will go to heaven and see; perhaps Gabriel will have more information on this now that it has happened."

The men all dispersed, realizing they had 2 months or less to save her.

The next month flew by with everyone working tirelessly for a solution. Lizzie had been sick for another few days and then thankfully the worst of it passed. It was soon replaced by a near immobility; however, as the babies started to grow at an exponential rate. Pretty soon, she could only be up for a few hours before exhaustion would sweep through her body rendering her unable to stay awake any longer.

At the start of what appeared to be her final month of pregnancy, Lizzie was bedridden and miserable. She would get up only to shower and use the bathroom and both of those required help. It was usually help from Tom as the three other men worked to find a solution. Jeff and Kerry had stopped trying to spend time with her. Oz had taken the task of bringing food up, but sometimes she had to call down to remind him. It was a new form of torture for her knowing that her time was drawing near and that the people she wanted to be with the most were just out of reach.

One day she gave up, and yelled through the silent house demanding that Jeff and Kerry come up to see her. One her third cry they gave up calling her phone and both men ran up the stairs fearing the worst.

"Hey, is everything alright? Are you in labor already?" Jeff appeared first, completely out of breath with terror on his face. Kerry was only seconds behind.

"No, I'm not in labor. I'm lonely. I have been stuck up here with no one but Tom to check on me, getting meals like some sort of prisoner. I'm tired of you both working to save me instead of being with me. Now, come here and feel this." Kerry softened taking in the exacerbated look on her face.
Like Reply
"Jesus you scared the hell out of us." Jeff looked his usual angry self even as Kerry made his way over to sit on the bed with her.

"Shut up and get over here." She motioned to him before pulling down the cover and shifting up one of Oz's old shirts that she now had to wear. Tom thought she was only another two to three weeks from delivering and she was huge, big enough where her clothes no longer fit.

In another second, Lizzie held both men's hands and pulled them to her stomach. The babies kicked almost simultaneously as her mates sat there touching her.

"What the hell?" Jeff sighed the words, searching her face for answers.

"Your kids are kicking. It started two days ago, and it keeps getting stronger." She looked at them both smiling with a tear in her eye.

Kerry's own tear bubbled to the surface as he stared down at her stomach where his hand lay.

"Oh my God. That's so incredible. Lizzie, I'm so sorry we've been ignoring you. We just want to help." Kerry broke down as he sat there, but Jeff stayed silent just staring down to his own hand.

"It's okay. It's all okay. This is happening though, guys. I'm having these babies, your babies, and we need a plan for when that happens. We need to stop trying to prevent things and just deal with them as they are. Jeff are you listening?" She looked to him because Kerry was focused on her words, but Jeff had not moved.

"I don't want to lose you Lizzie. I love you and I love my daughter, but I can't raise her without you." He looked up with a tear-streaked face and she felt his fear, unlike she ever had before.

"Jeff, you know I love you too, and you Kerry. And of course, I love the babies. I just, well, I need us to be practical here guys. These babies are going to come no matter what, so I need you both to promise me something."

"What Lizzie? Name it; you know we'll do anything for you." Kerry was so genuine as both he and Jeff looked at her.

"I need you to promise me that they will always be safe. You have to take care of our kids no matter what. That means if you have to choose between me and them, you choose them."

"Lizzie, baby, don't say that please. Nothing's going to happen to you." Jeff moved up placing a soft kiss on her cheek.

"I want to believe that. I really do, but let's face it nothing seems to work out happy for me. So, I need this from you two. You have to swear to me that you will take care of them. I need to know my babies will be safe." She pulled Kerry up some so that both men were right in front of her.

"I swear Lizzie. As long as I'm alive, nothing will happen to either of them." Kerry was the first to make his promise, and he somehow knew that he would be tested one day and he would keep his word.

"I'm going to protect all three of you with everything I have. And Lizzie, if anything happens to any of us, Kerry included, you should know that these kids have so many people protecting them you'll never have to worry." Jeff turned her chin to stare directly at him. His words held gravity and they eased her very core.

"Okay, now go back to work, but from now on you both sleep in here with me. I'm tired of being lonely and I need you here." She smiled, reassuring them both, and their bond was solidified once more with their words.

From that night, through the next two weeks, the three of them shared the same bed. It was difficult with as big as Lizzie was getting, but they never faltered. They held each other in their weird little family unit taking in these last moments knowing that no guarantee of anymore was really there.

It was almost exactly two weeks from the day Lizzie made them swear their oaths that she felt the first pain. Instantly, she knew that the time was here and there was no going back. The pain coursed through her slowly as the contraction hit like a wave.

"Jeff, Kerry, Oz, Tom, anybody?" She called out loudly and in the next instant, Oz came running up the stairs to her.

"What'd you need sweetheart?"

"Oz, I just had a contraction and I think it's time. You better call everyone and get me downstairs to the infirmary." She surprised herself at how calmly the words left her lips. Lizzie half expected to be screaming and out of her mind with terror, but she was okay somehow.

"Shit. Um, hang on let me call them back from town. They went for supplies." Oz pulled out his phone dialing.

"Hey, Jeff, it's time to get this show on the road. Call Tom and the two of you better high-tail it back here now."

Lizzie watched as Oz listened to Jeff on the other end of the phone looking exasperated by his comments.

"Of course I'm fucking serious, now move your asses and bring feathers because I can't catch two babies." He hung up the phone and moved up to Lizzie's side. The evening light still shown through the blinds above her and she saw the fear and love in Oz's eyes. He always did treat her like a daughter and that's the concern she saw in his eyes now.

"Oh fuck." She got the words out as another contraction came, this one more powerful than the last.

"Come on, you got this. I've never met anyone tougher than you, and you're going to bring these little angels into this world tonight." He gave her a soft smile and she returned it hoping that his words and not his expression were going to be the truth before the next morning.

By the time Lizzie was having contractions that were only 30 seconds apart, everybody was tense around her. It had been 3 hours of this, and still she waited as Kerry measured her cervix once more. He had paid special attention in the last few weeks to several medical texts on labor and delivery. Kerry was good like that, easily falling into a book and learning the intellectual side of everything.
Like Reply
Dark Division - The Capsa - Ch. 20

Jeff, on the other hand, was good and keeping her tough. He held her hand through every ounce of pain, encouraging Lizzie to keep going. Oz meanwhile hurried himself with preparations off to the side, making sure he had sterilized instruments ready if they needed to do a C-section and making sure there was tons of gauze and bandages if needed. Then, he had busied himself with sitting up two incubators he bought, waiting to hold the two tiny infants that had been growing in Lizzie for far too short a time in her estimation.

Tom stood patiently at her other side, occasionally wiping across her forehead and sending a soft wave of calm through her body. He was using his grace the best he could to help her, even though the pain was not something he could take away. She had demanded he try, but from the first time he touched her, she knew that she was going to feel everything tonight. Now, it was just cooling her and relaxing the muscles in her neck and head. It was enough though, and knowing he was there to keep her going.

"Baby, I think you're ready to go. I get 10 and these contractions are cooking. What do you say we give pushing a try and see if we can't get them out?" Kerry stood up from where he was and looked into her face.

"Okay, I think I can do this." Lizzie looked back full of determination and saw the confidence in Kerry's face. Everything seemed to be going fine, so she was starting to hope for the impossible miracle.

Jeff seized one of her legs and Tom drew up the other, while Kerry put gloves on. He positioned himself just right and when the next contraction came, Lizzie bore down with all her might. Her eyes glowed bright green as she did and Jeff's hand glowed to match.

"That was great. I can see the top of a head up there." Kerry's words encouraged her.

"I have a weird feeling it's my daughter." Jeff smiled at Lizzie, leaning in to plant a kiss on the top of her head. "Your eyes and my hand lit up." He smiled at Lizzie.

"Let's get her out here to meet us, what do you say?" Lizzie smiled at him before bearing down once more with another contraction.

"Oh my God, Lizzie, I got the head right here. One more push baby and the head'll be out. This is so incredible. Jeff you have to look." Kerry sounded beside himself and Jeff leaned down and it took him a full second to realize he was looking at the top of a his own daughter's head. His eyes filled with tears and then he looked back just in time to see Lizzie puffing as she set up for another push.

"Baby, come on, she's right there." Jeff was smiling at her as she pushed hard and felt a pop as the infant's head emerged.

"Okay, hold on and let me get these shoulders moved." She felt Kerry adjusted the child. "Alright, now a quick push and we'll have her.

Lizzie did as requested and looked down to see Kerry pull a beautiful screaming child from her.

"You were right, that's your girl Jeff." The man between her legs handed the baby off to Oz who carefully took her off to the side.

"Is she okay?" Lizzie panted the words.

"She's perfect little lady, just like her mom. Don't worry you can hold her as soon as you get that little boy out.

With those words, Lizzie felt her body seize and started to push once more. Her strength was fading, but she knew it was almost over. Her struggle and all the worry was almost over.

"I can see the top of his head again. Come on baby, a few more pushes and you're done." Kerry was beaming down below as he realized he was about to deliver his own son. More importantly, at least one of the babies was born and Lizzie was still here, still with them.

Another two pushes and a tiny baby boy joined his sister, being wrapped up by Oz after he was cleaned. Lizzie lay softly back and smiled. She did it; the kids were born and she did it. They cried softly on the other side of the room and she knew the world was going to be okay no matter what.

"Can I hold them?" She asked it softly.

"Sure. Jeff you want to come get your little girl?" Kerry picked up the boy in the blanket as Oz finished wrapping him and Jeff was already on the other side of the room.

He lifted the little girl up in his arms taking in just how tiny she was. Both men turned then heading back to Lizzie.

"Tomas, I...I feel weird." Lizzie felt a warmth invade her body and she looked up to her angel protector.

"Lizzie, you're glowing. I...hang on." Both guys froze as Tom put his hands out onto her. Her skin had a green aura around it like he had only seen once before. Tom focused and tried to will his grace into her, trying desperately to figure out what was wrong with her.

"Lizzie?!?" Jeff's voice rang through the room and then there was nothing, silence.

Tom's hands planted onto an empty table as the green glow dissipated and nothing was left of Lizzie. Her body had vanished in the aura leaving only a hospital gown behind. All four men stood in silence staring at the space where Lizzie had been. She was gone.

The silence was broken only by the children's cries as the air hung heavy around them. They had known this might happen, but somehow never really expected it. Now, it was real and Lizzie was gone.
Like Reply