Incest How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2
Part 18

While hugging I kissed my sister’s neck very slightly and repeat back my sister’s words to her love you akka. I broking up the hug, hold her through her face which was now wet with her tears, I bring my face close to her, kissed her eyes while saying, akka I can’t see the tears in your eyes, you are everything for me. I love you. And finally giving her a kiss on the lips. She didn’t object me as for her it was an affectionate kiss, from a brother who is for the time being saving her from the monster.

After seeing she is getting normal I asked her for a lunch, for which she said we will have that at home, but still at that time I was driving the car with one hand as another hand was holding her beautiful hands. She was bit pleased with my unexpected and lovingly behavior, I slowly pulled her to me and rested her head on my shoulder and I rested my one arm on her back, and one arm was on steering. While going towards the home, my hands were very slowly feeling her back, there I said akka, and don’t you worry of anything. And I once more hugged her very tightly. She was silent for some time and in the same resting her head on my shoulder.

Then she breaking her hug, sit back to her normal position but by that time when she sat, she top had gone bit sideways or has lost its place which makes her large amount of cleavage to come out, my eyes automatically goes to them and the effect of watching my sister’s cleavage is coming between my legs. My tool was saluting the beauty. Sonia seeing me what I’m watching, she adjusted her top and sat normally looking at the front glass of the car. There I put my hands in front of her and ask her for her hand, she asked me why, and I said akka have u trust on me or not. She politely put her right hand on my left hand, I gripping her hand and brings them towards my lips and kissed her hands saying akka I don’t know but I love you very much.

She was silent, (I know that she is now under my influence and somewhere start hating Sonu, this was the right time for me to make a platform such that she stop talking about Sonu and only thinks of me). When I kissed her hand she looked at me and then tries to pull away her hand from me, I looking at her said what happen akka, she said bro please, I very politely said ok I will not, but let your hands be on mine, she was silent and I was cheering in my heart as her hands are still on my hands, my thumb was rubbing her hands, and we were reaching towards the home, but somewhere I was feeling that due to continuous touching of my hands some of my sexual vibrations had transferred to her and she was feeling hot or under my emotional influence, I again bring her hand to wards my lips, she was not looking at me, but her breast was going up and down very fast showing that she knows and feeling conscious.

I kissed her hands and spread my tongue on her hands making them wet. She had closed her eyes, I licked her hands and finger and said I love u akka, she politely opens her eyes looked at me as she is confessing the same and takes her hands away from my grip, now we were very close to home, this time I bring my hands close to her and said can I ask one thing from you, she looked at me as what, I said a small kiss on hand, she straightaway reject it by saying please I don’t want this mess bro. I understand her position, she saying this put my hands down with her hand and kept holding my hand till we reach home. While parking I was wondering how will I start again with her, I was confused but happy that she is desperate to get rid of the monster (Sonu). But I don’t want to waste time or make the thing get cool down; I was desperate to fuck my sister tonight again and then forever.

We came out of the parking and went towards the lift, she was going the way as she is out for a first date with a boyfriend, holding her both hands together looking down to the earth as if she is shying to talk to her bf. We were in the lift and I was continuously looking at her, she looked at me and smiled and said please bro, please don’t look at me like this). But I without saying anything continue to look at her, she came close to me and takes her right hand on my face and turn it to other side and said please don’t give me completion, while she was doing this I her arm was touching my lips, I first gently kissed them and then gave a small bite to them, for which she stare at me with her wide sexy eyes.

Immediately the lift reaches the 5th floor, she immediately ran to the door and enters it, mom and uncle still hasn’t reach to home, I was happy over it as I feel something can happen during this evening time also. I asked akka nobody is at home. She replied then, I said don’t know cutting my words myself, I said want to have beer, she looking at me with naughty smile said now I will never take any hard drink with u, ok, and with that she start going towards her room. I ran to her while saying why, why? And hold her through her arms and turns her to myself, I asked her laughing why you don’t want to have with me, she said I don’t want to comment ok, leave me now, my hands slowly going down from her arms to her forearms and then to hands, and grip them she was standing there as waiting for something to happen again.

I again taking my hands to the arms and then to shoulders and hold her through there, I was hard now, and don’t want to loose a chance. I holding her through shoulders said u didn’t do my one task, she looking at me as what task, I putting my finger on her wet lips said to touch this on my hand. Before she could say anything I holding her hand which was coming to remove my hands from her lips, I showing my hand to her said a kiss, she replied my removing my hands from her lips, please bro, i accepted her denial by kissing her on cheeks and said love you, waiting for you to join me for beer in sofa.

I came to the living room and she went to her room locking it from inside, I without thinking what she would be doing inside open up the can from the refrigerator, she came out at least after 10 minutes which I thing was more than 10 hours after changing her dress to nighty as it was 7 pm, she was looking gorgeous in the nighty, her breast shape was clearly visible from the dress and her bra lines too. I was simply looking at her face and her breast and she noticed my attention. she looked at me taking beer, she said I will tell to mom what you are doing at living room, I said and what about the other things, she smilingly said shut up and went towards the kitchen, as she was going there I asked her to join me she again laughingly declined (but I know somewhere she wanted to join it).

She went to kitchen where she was preparing for dinner, after 5 minutes of waiting I went to kitchen and stood at the door of the kitchen and start watching the beauty and all the curves of back. Her panty live was driving me crazy moreover her bra line of which am fetish i know I have to just go inside and tear her clothes and fuck her hard, but that was not lovable sex, I went inside and stood just at her back, without her knowledge.

She was busy in doing her work, suddenly she realized of someone at her back standing she turn to my side in a sudden and she shouted in a big scream due to sudden fear, and in seconds when she realizes it’s me, she hugs me and said loose never do that to me again. My hands were creasing her back and she was holding me very tightly. I again kissed her forehead and then eyes and said dear am always with you never fear of anything. We were still in the same hugging position, and I believe she was feeling my hard tool on her thighs and I was feeling her breast on my chest. I asked her akka I want to hear from you do u love me, she was silent but still was hugging me, I got my answer in her sealed lips and I bent my neck slightly to reach her lips and kissed them saying love you akka, and as was expected she too make her head upside to make me feel comfortable, and my lips was sucking her lips.

Without bending too much, while tasting the lips of my own real sister my hands were cursing at the back and slowly going upside to her hairs. Now my one hand was and her head and other on the back I pulls her hairs slightly and simultaneously I pressured my tongue to enters her mouth and with the pressure from two sides she opens her mouth and my tongue get its ways and I was tasting her tongue ,saliva and she too has joined me by now. And small whispering was coming from her side which was encouraging me.

Now I was sure that this love from her side is not like the first time where she has no option, this time she liked me and was feeling more secure under me. Today our kiss has love and affection for each other. Our soft kisses was turning to the wild kiss and biting each other lips and our hands were now rolling all over each other’s bodies. My hand gone to the chain of her nighty and within a second her nighty was unzipped and my hands were now exploring my real sisters nude back and they were turning to her breast which was still covered with her bra.

I breaking up the kiss looks at her and start removing her nighty from her body and she too was helping me and as I removed her half nighty to her waist and start removing my shirt and jeans I was now in undies and she was in bra and all nighty was hanging on her waist. We again start kissing each other we were still in the kitchen. And my sister hands were exploring my back, and my hands was busy in bringing her nighty down to the floor. I was not able to see her naked body as my eyes was on her face as we were kissing each other. And now I was to feel her whole body from my lips, I broke the kiss and start licking her neck with small biting, my sweet elder sister was encouraging me with her nails on my back and her warm whispers and breadth on my body.

Her brother wet tongue was slowly and slowly going towards his sisters breast which has been seen by many people in last few days which includes her cousin bro, who has strip her in the open area and hotel, one hawker for it was the jackpot, few people in the hotel through her dress, many be by the business silent of Sonu and above all her distant uncle who has seen her niece, my sister nude chest through the bus, which he has hinted me, all these things were arousing and exciting me more and making me to get wild with my delicate elder sister. With the thoughts my loving licking on the curves of the breast of my sister was turning to biting and sucking hard which was making her to moan a loud.

I took her hand to the lower side of my body and get them to my penis which that time was little more the 6”. She got hold of it over my underwear, my lips, tongue and teeth all were exploring her pink nipples which were now rock hard. Her hand were now going under my underwear and she hold it now naked and I helped her to remove my underwear and to stand naked in front of my semi naked elder akka or sister. I took my nude or semi sister to the living room from kitchen where I was planning to give luck to her. Now I was kissing her to her breast to her naval to her neck everywhere to her panty line. And she was exploring my hairs and back with pleasure, my lips wee now kissing the panty line of stomach of my sister, and my teeth grip the panty from her waist and sliding it downwards and my hands were holding Sonia’s breast. Soon my sister’s body gets the rid from her panty by her own real younger brother.

My lips was on her feet now and I start licking those sexy white smooth and going upwards to the doors of heaven, my sister has precum already and some of the juices were flowing in the upper part of thighs. Which I was going to lick and ohh gooddddddd they were so sweet and salty and hot……now a have start sucking the com of my sister which was floating on her thigh and going upside towards the heaven it was extremely hot, her cunt was as hot as some volcano was erupting from there . I reach to the heaven gate kissed there and the body of my sister shivers with a sensation of the kiss on her clit. I looked at her she was standing with her eyes closed in joy which she was getting from her real brother and her hands were creasing my hairs.

I again start concentrated on my work and kissed her on her clit and start putting my tongue inside and sucking the cum of my sister and my tongue was going deep inside her and she was now shouting with pleasure she was so much excited and enjoying that she was not able to stand on her legs and she fell on the sofa and this broke my sucking. I then move closer to her mouth and we suck each other tongue and this time my sister too was tasting her own cum which was left un sucked on my lips… i asked her how it tastes she smiled and continue to biting my lips her hand this time reach to my tool, which she wanted to get inside her clit.

But I want something which Sonu has not done to her, blow job, I took my one feet on the sofa, very next where my sister was sitting and place myself such that my penis face her face. I hold my penis and place next to my sister lips. And said akka taste it, u will love it and to know whether she still likes Sonu or not, I said its better than Sonu’s. She looked at me as am making her fun; I push my penis strongly on her lips and pinch her nipples. Then my sister looks at my tool and opens her mouth and start taking my tool in her mouth for the first time. I was on the heaven her sucking was far better than Sonu did with me, her soft lips were making my hard penis to harder one and I was pressing her both breast. I too was now not under my control, I pinches her nipples very hardly and said Sonia lick it with your tongue.

She looking at me starts sucking it with greater frequency; aahhhhhhhhi was on the heaven or somewhere above it. It was looking so beautiful that my very fair slim sister sitting naked on the wide living room and sucking her own brothers penis and with her frequencies of in and out the breast too was going up and down and making me crazier.

I was now reaching to my highest level and I warn my elder sister that akka am going to cum in your mouth and I hope u had never tasted it of Sonu too. She too was in the heat of sex, she replied do it in my mouth, I want to taste it…..aahhhhand I was making her pinks lips turns to white due to my cum. She immediately spit it as if she doesn’t like or she might get choked. After that I laid on her naked bod on the sofa and preparing myself for the bigger session. i was kissing her lips and face in between I ask sweetheart do u like its taste, she smiled at me as if she can’t utter any words or ..i don’t know, I then asked her looking at her pink erect nipples as akka when u sucks Sonu’s penis did u sucks his cum, she looking at me with embarrassment I sensing her situation, start smooching her and ask tell me nee beautiful, she said no I didn’t I was happy to hear that and while doing this I was again getting the mood and strength in my tool.

I sat on my knees on the floor and widen her legs and put my tool on her gateway. She was very well lubricated by her own cum of previous sessions and, it automatically got it was the second fuck on my sister and she was looking as if she had learned a lot. To enjoy herself she got up over the sofa putting her hips for a seconds to give my tool enough penetration and push herself to my side and then pull herself and in no seconds I was totally inside my sisters hole and pumping it hard and hard, but today I was surprised that was not climax even after this much of excitement. She was screaming with pain and pleasure and pumping herself she was looking so beautiful half laying on sofa and her legs on my back and her swinging breast. It was going great, we both brother and sister was enjoying suddenly we heard the sound of my mom and uncle.
[+] 3 users Like hornydude2k's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Part 19

Oh god it could be fatal to us. If mom open the door with her own spare key. I immediately removes myself form her and said it will be continued in the night and hearing moms voice she too got upset but we don’t have any other choice and she too got up and wear the undies and immediately wear the nighty over it to kept her on safer side and too immediately after getting undies took my jeans and t shirt and we don’t even had the time to tie our hairs as the door opens up and mom was the first to enters in and then uncle comes in, he was looking at me and the to my sister. We were trying to show them as normal but our heart pumping was telling them something different. We both were trying to make our self-normal.

I can judge that uncle was seeing Sonia breast which was clearly visible through her translucent nighty and more important her nipples erection was very well visible even from 10 meters distance. It was worrying me as uncle already has the hint and what he will be thinking. and to bad luck of both brother and sister, I saw that in the floor her bra was laying just backside of the table where uncle was standing but I was standing on the side of the bra, and to hide it I slide her bra through my feet under the table, but due to tension the kick was little hard and some part of the bra come out at uncles side which he notices that what is it. And looking at bra and then at Sonia’s naked breast which were trying to hide under a thin piece of cloth wore by Sonia. Sonia too notices what uncle is looking at, and she was in shock when she saw her bra lying near to uncle and to hide herself from the embossment Sonia immediately went in to the kitchen to relax herself.

Mom was in the bathroom and uncle moves forward and sits on the sofa and in front of the bra, I had never expected that and don’t know what to do. He was looking at me mischievously and then at the floor (may be at bra) he then ask me what you were doing, I don’t have the words as I was in fear, as uncle might have doubt on us, but with courage I said just we were watching TV and akka just Sandeep to prepare tea and u people comes in. he was mum with my explanation and I was now relaxed.

He then calls Sonia to bring the water for him, I know that water is just an excuse he want to see this beautiful body which he can only dreams of, moreover he is seeing the naked breast of her niece. Sonia came with a tray in her hands with two glasses and to my good luck she has covered her breast with her long hairs. Now the Sonia’s breast was hidden under her own hairs but still when she was walking her hanging breast was making me again crazy and may be to uncle too. When Sonia bents down to serve the water uncle without any hesitation was trying to look at her dress as might he get the view of her cleavage or part of white sexy breast and he too was successful in seeing that, he was shoeing no fear this time (now I was sure that he is very much sure about our relation coz the way he was looking at her).

Sonia too understand that what uncle is looking at she abused the uncle in her heart and went to kitchen, by now mom has come to the room and she after taking water join my sister in the e kitchen, uncle went to the bathroom may be to relax himself after seeing the beautiful scene. As uncle went to the kitchen I bend down and pick up my sister’s bra and went to sister’s room and put it in her almirah. After taking deep breadth I came to living room and soon uncle join it and now as dinner was ready mom and sister both join the table. I and sister sat opposite to the mom and uncle, where uncle was enjoying my sister’s body view.

As now her hairs were back my stupid sister breast was totally visible to the uncle and even to mom, more over then breast he must me pointing out her nipples and arelos around her breast through that dress, but mom was not noticing as she was tired due to hectic schedule. After finishing dinner mom gave me very good news which relaxes me when she said that I have to go to drop uncle to the bus terminal. I was pleased to hear and I was ready in a minute to drop him as today I don’t want him to be at my home.

After making out all the packaging uncle ask my sister to accompany her with us as in returning I will b bored in the car, she does not wanted to accompany that man, but even she can’t refuse him, she accepted his proposal and came out in 10 minutes after changing. We all three start moving towards the bus terminal, on the way we all were chatting about the normal stuff, there in between uncle say u both brother and sister has very good understanding, both of u love each other, I like this, we both brother and sister was astonished to hear that and somewhere was understand his words I looked at my sister from the rear view mirror and she asked me with eyes expression what he meant or either he has doubt on us, I signaled her to be calmed as he is going now.

We thanked his compliment and change the topic to other things, soon we reach bus terminal and we took the car to the parking and drop uncle there, and accompany him to his terminal but he refuse our company till there he said its already being night u guys go to home and enjoy yourself, we were silent but agreed to him and went to our car.

As we were going towards the car, she asked me have u see the eyes of the uncle, I said yeah akka I know where he was looking at, but why don’t u hide them with duppatta or something else, she said bro I was just taking fun with uncle, I was feeling nice to see his eyes when his eyes went to my breast with this she smiled and hug me slightly. I too smiled her and think in heart she is now becoming naughty. Then I said I think uncle has doubt on us, she said I too feel the same.

She then asked what we have to do to get rid of uncle, I said look for the time being we are safe from uncle as he has gone, next week when he will come to our place we both have to live separately and avoid each other in front of him. With this I hugged her and we sat in the car, and start going towards nowhere.in the car, soon I remember that now I have to sleep in my room so I can’t taste my sister, I conveyed the same to my sister, she got bit shy. Then I said lets go to nearby lonely road there we can enjoy as I can resist u more, she was frighten to go like this is in Delhi, and refused me. I heard her words but took my car straight to ridge road which that time was very lonely road and most of the car was of couples. While going towards the ride I had hugged her and was playing with her braless breast. While doing so I was somewhere feeling hot for uncle side too, I said Akka, uncle is also crazy about this boobs.

She said yeah must be the way he was looking and then got tensed I was getting excited with this conversation and my hands went inside her top to her naked breast and they start fondling them. She said I know that our uncle is harami type of long time back, I murmured how?, she said he earlier to has try his hands on me but failed that bastard and to mom………she got silent. Her last words really gave me something big excitement, I asked what mom something like in anger, she said nothing bro, I know that she is hiding from me, I asked him what she is hiding from me, and gave her some kasams like that, she said that she will tell me tomorrow and that’s true, but I asked him to just to give me a hint, she said bro have u notice that its only since 1 year or 2 back that uncle has been quite frequent to our place from his native city, and he comes every week. I was now understanding something but still nothing was clear, I said tell me please akka, she said I will tell out one thing only and rest tomorrow I agreed, and she kissed me on my lips.

She said few months back uncle was at our place and as usual it was my mom and uncle was at home that time and I was in my room and mom was in bathroom, then uncle had come to the room asking for the novel and sat along me on the bed while talking to me uncle presses my breast and tries to kiss me, that day I abused him and shouted him a lot. She continued she felt sorry for that and apologies and said not to tell that to mom and to anybody. She said that after the incidence I told about it to mom but mom took it vey lightly and said don’t tell it to anybody as it will hampers our family respect and yours too. I will talk to him, I was silent but understanding something in between fishy between mom and uncle.
Like Reply
Part 20

Well after she finish I asked her that she should tell me about that all like that, she replied that she will tell me the things tomorrow and with that she blocks her lips on mine for the first time and I have to stop the car at the corner of the road and start making our kiss to more vulgar and I was still thinking how uncle would have pressed her breast like that. While we were smooching and my hands were working on removing her top and I brought her top to her neck making her breast visible and now I was unzipping her jeans as I don’t want to miss today chance, while I was doing unbuttoning her jeans, I felt the lights of car few meters away from us, I looked at that car and thought that it might me a couple like us in the car, so I continue and then I see car went from the scene, I was now concentrating on my darling thinking of the uncle and my sis.

I was biting my sister’s breast and nipples and she was whispering. In the mean time I too brought my jeans to my knees as I don’t waste time, I was getting over my sister while kissing licking and biting, but suddenly I was saw a torch light on the car and oh god our heart was on our mouth. Immediately my sister try to bring her jeans up and I was trying to lock my car, but in a sudden the car from my sister sides opens up and we were just getting heart attack that who it would be but it was our double heart attack, it was a man with black trouser and blue shirt. Oh god.

It was our uncle whom we had dropped at bus terminal and this time his doubt has turned to a live view and he as seeing his nephew and niece naked and having sex. Be both brother and sister has no words to say other than to laid down on his legs, he looking at me said I had doubt on the very first day when I saw u in the car, then at home the way you both were looking at each other, then when I came to home in the evening and the way Sonia’s hairs were dismantled and her dress without bra.

And when as u people drop me u both hold each other hands forced me to follow you and I was right that there is something big wrong in between you both. I apologized uncle please don’t let it to know anybody and we will never do this again please, and the said is replied my my sister who was in more fear of getting manhandled by this man too. He coming in the car and sitting on my legs looks at Sonia and said what can you both do for me that I won’t tell that to your parents, for a second I thought to kill the uncle here but I know it was impossible so I was silent, with his question both me and my sister was silent, uncle taking his hands on my sister’s nude thigh as in the mean time she has hide her pussy by putting her t-shirt down but she didn’t get the time to lift her jeans.

He was creasing his hands on her thigh and said tell me or should I call your mom, Sonia immediately said uncle please don’t call anybody tell us what to do, but please leave us unheard as we are like your daughter and sister, uncle smiled and said Sonia you are very as smart as sexy you are. You are much better than your mother, there I interrupt uncle by saying uncle mind your language, uncles voice was more stronger than me said shut up sister fucker, look what are you doing here and you are stopping me to just saying words.

He looking at me and then Sonia and suddenly there was a change in the voice of uncle, he said dear Sonia and sandy am not here to hurt you, its normal in between the guys of your age but his hands were slowly going to upper thigh, but still we both were feeling bit relaxed with uncle words and said okay guy you enjoy, just drop me at the bus terminal again, I was happy that uncle didn’t hurt my sister but still nothing was coming to my mind as how uncle has changed like this, I then uncle removing his hands from her thigh put it on her shoulder and said few months back Sonia I hold your breast and (he put his hands on them )and you remember that how much you shouted that day, but I wanted to see them, and this time Sonia I request you to please show these to me so keep my mouth shut, both of my sister and me utter bastard in the heart and since Sonia has no other choice.

She put her tops to her shoulder to make her uncle see hr. breast and Sonia closes her eyes. Uncle touches her nipples and put her dress back to normal and took back seat and said am getting late guys, you better enjoy each other I will talk to you next week.

In the car he was praising Sonia how beautiful she is, moreover he was comparing my sister with my mother, with his wife and with his daughter too, which was arousing both siblings, his daughter was of 17 years that time, and literally I was thinking how big bastard this man is? He was saying Sonia you had really a very composite structure and more firm then your mother, your innocent face can never make anybody think that you are such a big slut, this this words slut make me in anger and I shouted at uncle please don’t use these words and Sonia was looking at the front of the car with her wet eyes and thinking about her destiny.

We both don’t know what to do now as how we will face uncle when he will come to us next week. What he is going to do with my sister Sonia, either he will play with her body or fuck her or embarrass her with his words as like he was doing it today. He was sitting at the rear seat of the car but still was holding Sonia through her shoulders and rubbing his hand over them sometime to bring his hands over her chest to her cleavage and to tease her brings his hands up to shoulders again and my sister was just bearing this unwanted relation with this old ugly man, but she know she was helpless. She was also feeling that Sonu embarrassment was much better than this old man.

My sister was in hearts now feeling the hands of Sonu on his body this time and her feelings makes her heart beats strong and makes her breast goes up and down and making uncle more horny and vulgar. He then looking at her high breadth put his hand on the soft breast of my sister and said why it has gone so high, I interrupted uncle and at the same time my sister removing his hands from her breast said uncle please we are on road please don’t do that, my this words brings more humiliation for Sonia as uncle replied immediately don’t u felt bad that day when your sister was sitting in the car with you showing her breast to all the people am just holding it.

Now I wanted to move fast and drop uncle a terminal as fast as I can. In ten minutes we reach there and without coming out of the car ask uncle to get down, there uncle said I want to talk to Sonia for once so please Sonia come out, me and my sister both were in terror as what would be next for uncle, Sonia comes out and uncle looking at her holding her hand said I know what I did is bad, and you don’t like my this type, well I will not hurt you again and do anything without your wish. I just want you to hug me once and say good bye and believe me if u doesn’t favors me, even then your things will be kept in my heart and not to anyone else.

So u can enjoy my child. Sonia was impressed with the behavior of the uncle this time she thanks uncle and looking at him hug him very lightly and thanked him for keeping it the secret. She know that she has to surrender to the uncle whenever he wants but his words has given her the courage to live happily and go back to home smoothly. She looking at him again hug him tightly thanking him for just verbal support and in this that bloody uncle has touches her ass, pressed them hard towards him (I was sure that when he presses my sister ass, she have felt his hardness) and kissed her neck and said good bye to us and went. Sonia was looking relaxed when uncle had gone (it was unexpected to me that she will be relax and calm).

I then took her to the car and start driving towards the home thinking about the mood of my sister with me as she will blame me for putting her into the mess which will ruin her life and make her to whore in front of whole world. I looked at her and said akka sorry what has happen due to me, she was silent and was not responding, I put my hands on my sister’s lap and again said sorry for the act, she looking at me said, yeah we were at the wrong point and, I said but akka I never expect that uncle could follow us, it was unbelievable.

She too was agree over it, I said well we are safe till next week hope uncle comes after 6months, I said to keep the heart of my sister, she said well I hope so, but I know he will come next Friday to have double ice-cream, I said double ice cream means (I was getting her what she is pointing about. But I want to hear from her) she looking at me and smiling at her heart said for the work and for me, I said akka I will not allow him to touch u next time, she looking at me I hope so bro, I don’t want that man to be with me. I bring my sister towards me and hug her while driving the car, and kissed on her cheeks with the ultimate words I love you. I don’t have the courage to go ahead and do more with her due to the scene happen just before.
[+] 4 users Like hornydude2k's post
Like Reply
Giod one
[+] 2 users Like longhorn4u's post
Like Reply
Part 21

Then I asked akka why you hug uncle again, when he had left you, she said bro I know he might took it as a wrong signal, but I have to do it to give him the gesture for leaving me without harming me and to assured me that he is not going to tell to anybody, she continued I know he was feeling me from the top to bottom, while saying this my sister crossed her legs as maybe she was feeling wetness, and bring my hands on her breast which was just wrapping her from her back. (I was in shock state that my sister was liking the talks of the uncle with her or she is feeling hot cozz of me, or she is feeling the uncle hardness again. It was strange but I have to accept that).

But somewhere I was feeling good too that I don’t have to convince her today and can get her easily. She was saying I was feeling so humiliated when uncle was holding through my thighs and ask me to show them my breast as if am a whore, and touching my nipples, I know her these words were arousing herself, but I was confused as no women or a girl can get hot for a man in this short span, she must me having the likings for the uncle earlier too. I was literally confused and did not understand my own sister, what she wants or how many she wants. Now I was hot and extremely hot thinking about my sister liking for uncle, I start pressing her breast and put my hand under her top and hold her naked breast and start pinching my sister’s erect nipples.

I was rock hard and was now not bothering that what will happen if anybody will see us, as I know that my sister will adjust him, I was smiling, suddenly the words comes to my mouth automatically Sonia hold my penis and bring it out from the jeans, she looked at me coz of my dominating voice, I understand that and immediately said please pull it put dear, and pinches her breast with utmost pressure. She brings her hands on my penis and touches it over the jeans and then unbuttons my jeans and unzips it and took her hand for the first time under my underwear, to hold my tool and she brings it out and start jerking it slowly.

I putting my hands over her head and push her head downwards and said akka please taste it and without any hesitation, my sister unlock her seat belt and bents down and kissed it from sideways then on the top, my hand was still on her head I pushed it more on it and said take it in mouth u sexy, taste it, she opens her mouth and took it in her mouth and start sucking it, she was very good learner, as in second time she was sucking it like professionals or experienced ones. I don’t know whether she was hot for me or she was hot cozz of the excitement given to her by the uncle, but I know I was lucky.

She was killing me with her sucking skills, and now I was not able to control so I turn the car at narrow road and stop it there and switches off all the lights and turns on my sister and was very fast to undo the jeans from her body as I was equally excited as she was, my lips were tasking her, but today her teeth were biting my lips she was acting as an monster today, I put my hands on her clit and it was so wet and hot, I don’t have the time for foreplay.

I put the seat on sleeping mode and laid over her and put my penis on the top of my sister clit, she said bro please insert I pulled myself towards her a bit and inserted the top of my tool into her and my sister mouth was wide open due to the pain which she was facing and which she was going to face now. As her mouth was open I collected the saliva and spread across her lips and ask her to suck it and she crazily sucks it and in the meanwhile my tool was on his way, she shouted aahaa and I was totally inside my sister clit, we don’t have the space to make love properly in car, so I too was bit in hurry to relax myself I was pumping her hard and my sister too was giving me support by taking her ass up and down and going towards the destination, and almost after 10 minutes I comes inside her and I belive she too comes at that time or somewhere near to it.

I laid over her for few minutes and the new dressed up and start moving towards the home, she had hugged me and I was smoking from other hand. She then said Sonu is coming tomorrow, oh I have totally forget about him, I was so much lost in the uncle that I forget that Sonu was supposed to come tomorrow, I said yes akka he might come, she was looking bit uncomfortable after the name of Sonu, I asked what akka, I know you don’t want to get involved with him, I will handle him. She looked at me and smiled (must be thinking that bro Sonu makes me pen in front of you and now you are saying that u will stop him) even I know that i can’t stop him but still I can do anything for my sister favor.

She said bhai I don’t want him to touch me but I know we both can’t do anything. I interrupting my sister said akka you don’t worry I will manage him and uncle, she said well hope so I will try to be with mom for the day he will be at home so that I can escape myself from him. We were now very near to the home, I kissed my sister and said hope that at night we both can join again, she shyly smiled at me, and said go to home now. Still not feeling satisfied after doing it to me. We both kissed each other at lips and parted ourselves and she adjusts her looks and in that time we were at the society and the time was around 11 pm.

To take the fun I open up the water bottle and drink some water and throw some water in her breast, she was shocked of this sudden action, she shouted at me, but I looked at her breast and said akka look at your nipples looking so beautiful, she replied stupid I have to go home where parents are there, how will I face them, and in between no. of people will meet us in lift and parking, as I hear lift I remember of the guard, then I told her about the guard also what may be he is thinking also, she was bit in anger and said yaar you will destroy my image please. But she understand the situation as nothing was deliberate, so she gets calm and we immediately park our car in the parking and she tries to bring her t-shirt above her breast so to remove the image from the t-shirt, but a soon she drops it again sticks to her big melons. I immediately kissed her nipples over the t shirt, she hit at my head with a cute smile and said lets move fast.
Even at night her nipples were visible, she folded her hands to avoid any unwanted to see them, I said her to go freely at 11 pm nobody will be there to watch us, she said what about the guard sitting in the building, I said let him have the beautiful view, believe me once he see you like this , he will always look at our home and protect it more than any other, she smiled at my mischief, but kept her hands like this, I said do it naa, it will be fun, she looking at me smiling puts her hands down to make the view of her breast visible especially her pink nipples, as we reach near the building she start moving fast, which makes her breast going up and down, since she was not having bra, when she was running each breast is going in its own direction, if one is going up, other was going at downside, making her more sexy, she was running to escape from the view of guard but she has little knowledge that it was making her more hot and seductive.

As she reaches the building the guard was there and Sonia looking at him and slows down her pace and walk quickly but guard was seeing what he should, the breast of her mistress through the wet white dress, he must have gone hard rock to see such a beautiful scene again (maybe), he was little wondering to see me along with my sister in such a situation, and was smiling at me. We just ignored him and went toward the lift, as the door of the lift closes she took breadth and looks at her breast as how it was looking, we both laughed at the guard as how he was looking at the breast. We both laughed and hug each other lightly in the lift and then we came to our floor while entering in the house I asked her I want you to sleep at my bed tonight, she shyly smiled and looked at me as if she is asking how can we manage it, I said ok I will come to your room for the bathroom, and then I will talk to you. About the uncle u was talking about. She nodded her head and said will be awake.

I know I have to wait for almost 2 hours before going to her room since parents has not slept since. I was watching the TV and thinking of the incidence which was thrilling me more as what will be the encounter of Sonia with uncle and how can I avoid uncle from Sonia and Sonu too. But I do not want to eliminate sonu from this because it was he who helped me to get this beautiful doll. Well I drop the plans of Sonu and think it will be decided when it happens, and thinking what she wants to tell me about the uncle.

It was now 12.30 am and after conforming that parents have slept I went to the sister’s room, and to my surprise she had slept waiting for me covering her with bedsheet. I locked the room slowly and went close to her and kissed her forehead, she wakes with a lovely smile as she was not into deep sleep. i slowly kissed on her lips and remove the sheet from her, she was wearing the light green color nighty with four buttons at front and nothing under it to my surprise the dress which was presented to her by Sonu this time, I was thrilled and gave her big smooch and said wow, I think you are missing Sonu, she said shut up, just want to try it, (I know somewhere she was thrilled by uncle experience) so she was doing this experiment.

We both lie on the bed and I put my head on her breast and said tell me what you want to tell me about the uncle, why you said that why he has start coming soften to Delhi from last few years. She said I will tell you, but you will promise me that you will not tell it to anyone ,after promising her many times and convincing her opens her heart and gives me an idea, whenever uncles comes have you notice. She got mum as she doesn’t have the words to follow i again ask her and compels her to carry on, she said please don’t get hurt or mind me but it is true, what I am saying may be you had never expected this but what am telling you is seen by my eyes, I was very much excited over her this and said please tell me naa.

She said that he is having a physical relation with mom, ohhhhhhh godddddd i was anticipating this answer but never expected that this will be this much true, I was bit angry but somewhere excited too, then I though why am getting angry am too doing the same thing and may be this incest in in our genes which we are inherited from our elders. I asked her what you are saying akka you know she got up and sat on the bed making her breast visible through that, and said well I know you don’t believe me, I will gives you hint. Uncle comes to our place every week or in 15 days for his office work. But generally stay for longer duration when father is not in Delhi and mom goes with him as saying to meet the relatives, she then said who are the relatives which they both have to meet every week, I was getting her point (I who think so smart of myself has never expected that).

But to make things more clear I asked her but it is not the satisfactory proof naa, she said yeah I know, I have seen them in a situation in which we both are right now, I was shocked how she said few months back I was in my room studying, uncle was in living room watching TV along with mom, then mom asked me Sonia when are u coming out side for the snacks, for which she said I had doubt on them so I said mom I will come after 1 hour as I’m studying right now and please don’t disturb me. I asked then, she said I came out after 1 minutes and found that both are not in living room and TV is on of the room, she said I went to the mom room while going I heard a voice Dinesh leave me Sonia is there, she can catch us, over it uncle says let her catch us.

She too will enjoy me and you, and she has grown up to which you can also enjoy with me. Over which mom said please Dinesh she is young now, over which uncle smiles and said but see her body, she doesn’t look like young and suddenly a voice came of aahhaa and I saw through the open door of the room that uncle was laying over mom and kissing her on the lips and pressing her breast. I was shocked and excited over it. I don’t know how to react over it but was more excited, then I asked what you did, she said I was afraid and ran to the room, and that’s it, and before coming out of my room, I called mom and said mom prepare pakodas I have completed studies as i (Sonia) don’t want to get the trap of uncle. I said okay.

I kissed on her lips again and said you should have told this to me earlier, she said how can, and replied I accepted Sonu just coz of this as mom can do this then why I can’t. I thanked my mom in hearts and asked have u seen them again, she said few times I hear the sound at night when father is out of town. I said but uncle sleeps in my room and that time u sleeps in mom room, then, she said I found few times mom not on bed, and heard their voice from your room where uncle was staying, I was getting rock hard to hear about this thing and my hands automatically creasing Sonia’s breast and pressing her nipples, I said what they both were doing inside akka, you mean the they will be fucking each other, I was asking in such way that she gets hot too for them.

She look at me with lustful eyes, and said off course they will be doing that na, what else at 4 am in the morning they were doing at the locked room. i was now aroused and looking at my sister breast and opening the buttons of her breast I said did uncle have unbutton the dress of mom like that, she was too aroused and hot she whispered me aah, ……..yes , I was enjoying said uncle have presses mom breast like this naa, as I was pressing her she again whispers by aah yes like this sandy and have licked mom breast too she continued. I was sucking my sister’s breast and she looking at the fool said I think uncle too was sucking mom breast like that naa. I replied while sucking may be even more like us as mom has big size, she said yes very big and tight.

I said have you seen them doing this or mom breast akka, she said I haven't seen them while doing it, but several times I have seen uncle pressing them hard or pressing her ass by his tool from clothes, i said is mom breast is as tight as you have, she said not exactly , but has good shape, I said that I know, even I have noticed her through her dress, and she smooches me hard I don’t know what has gone in her mind that time, but I was sure that Sonu dream of mom is going to be real and for this thing I have to help him and I also think that I wants his sister too as I am now presenting him both the ladies, I said akka I want to see both of them doing sex, if not possible then I want to see mom nude at least, what should we do.

She said next time we will keep the watch at night when uncle will come here and said why you want to see them nude only, I had no answer as it could bring jealous between the ladies, but I took the chance by rubbing her clit said I want to see what mom has special that uncle is dying for her, Sonia said uncle is also dying for me, I said akka you are so sexy that even blind will fall in love with you, she smiled and open her legs wide for better exposure for my fingers and soon we both were in birthday dress and talking about the mom and uncle affair.
Like Reply
Part 22

While talking about our mom we both brother and sister were so aroused and licking and sucking each other flesh, I said her while sucking my sister’s breast I think akka mom has bigger breast then you, she said yes very big, I think it can’t come in the mouth of uncle or me, she looked at me and then at her breast and pressing her one breast with her hands said yeah u can’t take it in mouth its bigger than me aahhaa, she continued it must be 36-38 but so firm, I said yes very firm, you both mother and daughter has got perfect shape and firmness, I said from back it is difficult to predict who is it mother or her daughter, she smiled at me, hmmmmm.

I said how much uncle is enjoying her na, she said yes that bastard is getting the cake, a beautiful cake which anyone would like to have, I want to make her more open and wants to let her know that I’m interested in her too so I was arousing her more and more, I said does our mom has any other affair then uncle, she said I don’t know but I could not say as she is so maintained and looks hot that it will be difficult to resist the persons coming to herm I said akka don’t mind one thing but the way you have told me I want to see her nude in a day or two, please, I will do anything you will say, she said how can I do it for you, it’s not possible, I went to her thighs and start licking her clit to arouse her and say please get me naa, I want to see her desperately and….she said sandy I will try to make you to see her, but you can’t control yourself after seeing her, I said akka when I can control u after seeing you naked then why I can’t aahaaaaaa, the voices were coming from her mouth.

She said bro now please fuck me I can’t control myself fuck me hard please bro. more than uncle had done to mom……….aaha and in no minutes I was inserted into her and pumping her hard to my heart level. The pumping goes for around 20 minutes exhausting both brother and sister and come inside her and lies net to her naked, After getting normal we both looked at each other to see if anyone has said over in the excitement or any of us is minding anything which we have shared but seeing both smiling we both hug each other without saying anything and I was again half hard thinking of the future..

And I was feeling the heat of the excitement from my sister’s body. She said bro please now go to your room we have to wake up in the morning also, I was not in the mood and said akka I want to eat u today I don’t know am not finishing yet, she asked why are you so excited today, she was smiling naughtily, I said I don’t know you area so sexy sister, she said hmm, I think thinking of the mom she giggled, I pressed her breast hardly and said may be, but I don’t know, but akka I think you too like the link of mom and uncle, she said I don’t know, I get over her she was shouting slowly to get side from her as I was heavy to bear her, I said tell me then, she said ok just get off over me, I laid next to her and asked tell, she after promising that I will not think bad about it and said few times when I saw them in compromising situation, and…she said few times when mom changes dress in front of me, I said wow you have seen her totally nude , she whispered yes with heavy voice which was loaded with lust.

And have you touched her, she said no, but she is so charming that I wish too. The lust had so much empowered us that we were totally speaking our words without knowing the consequences of it and getting open to each other to the new door of incest world. I now know that my sister too was something interested in mom, was she lesbian or just lust to feel her whatever it was it was the fun and hoping in future too it will be fun as usual I ask her then ok if sister you were given chance to feel our mom, what will you do, she being silent for some time said don’t know but like to see them, I said and about touch, she said don’t know, then I took the topic to when she complain about the uncle, I asked akka what you feel that mom want you to get involve with uncle, as when you complain about him when he squeezes your breast, she said may be on the way she took it lightly and the way she was listening uncle when he was talking about me it looks that she has no objection.

I said what else you heard that day she said uncle was saying (may be Sonia has exaggerated the words due to lust) she is young but has developed breast like you and legs so in shape and mom was moaning and smiling at his words, I was getting hard and hard as my inner muscles would tear my penis skin. I said means it means mom too see you like this and admire you, she said I feel sometime. Like this as when I sleep in her room, she talks about my health, tells me how to maintain flat belly and round and firm breast. She also touches me some time to check it.

I said akka you have good opportunity to make her nude tomorrow, she excitingly ask how, I said by asking her to tell her the ways to be fit and ask her to show her body so and you too show her, I will have fun to watch both mother and daughter altogether and totally nude, she smiled at me and said I will my dear. We both hug each other had finish our night by another lovely fucking session of brother and sister thinking of the mom in between us.

Next day I was sleeping in the sweet dreams of yesterday, I suddenly received a sweet bite on my ears and heard voice good morning dear, ohh. It was my sexy elder sister she came to my bed with three cups of tea and as she bended downwards to put the cups on table her white cleavage makes me to mown wow….she smiled at me and said what I said nothing, when you bend you look so sweet naa especially your parts, she smiled at me and said I have called mom here also, I interrupt her there and said wow.

You are going to do your physical fitness exercise there in front of me, wow. so luck I will see two beauties at the same time and she hitting slap on my head said don’t become crazy, am just calling her to join us for tea, I sad ok it would be nice na, if she would have bring the tea for me and would have been able to see her something likes yours, she says yaar every time you think of sex, sex., please concentrate on studies too, she was teasing me with these words. So as we both were joking mom also comes in and we all had good cup of tea. We both bro and sister was seeing her cuts and curves and then looking at each other praising her in our eyes.

After seeing mom i felt that why my sis is so beautiful, she has got everything of my mom just height on my father, shape face looks, cuteness, whitish color, as mom was sitting next to Sonia and I was laying opposite to them on the same bed, Sonia looks at mom feet and said mom your feet’s have gone dried, mom immediately looks at her feet and replied no way I just got them pedicure few days back, Sonia touching mom feet and slowly sliding her hands to her legs taking her nighty upwards, making her small part of naked waxed white creamy legs visible, mom hold Sonia’s hand say it fine dear, she then immediately said mom from today I want you to teach me fitness tricks as I want to be like you, Sonia immediately holds mom waist and said see how less fats you have there and while doing so she folds her dress tight on her waist to see the stomach over dress, which led to lower down of the nighty of gown from above and shows her cleavage, and full breast line through bra. I was dam sure by this time Sonia had got wet as I got hard.

Seeing her son looking at her part she got bit embarrass and got free from Sonia and said k dear lets father goes to office then I we will work over it. Sonia smilingly looked at me and kissed mom cheeks and said thanks. Soon after finishing tea, mom went to her daily routines works and my sister looks at me with giggled eyes as teasing me, I got up from the bed and hold my sister’s breast and make her to lie on the bed and I got over her and said .u tease me, you are genius sis, u r sexy with beautiful brain she ask me to get away from her as door was open and it could be fatal, I kissed her lips and make my sister free from my grip.

I was laying on the bed looking at the ceiling how will be the day today, and was hearing the voices from outside as father was going to office and mom was finishing the packaging of the lunch and Sonia was just doing cleaning of the stuffs and all that. I know that I have to wait till 12 pm, for a new session my life as by that time we all are free from our daily routines. At 11 am I took bath and masturbate thinking of today and got dressed up and came to living room, Sonia too had taken the bath and joined me or the breakfast. We both were looking at each other and I was appreciating my sexy sister about her dress and looks. She was smiling and was getting that why I was looking so excited.

Sonia my sweet sister was wearing a loose kurti with low neck which was showing parts of her breast, my sister was teasing me, but I was happy that today her dress can be act as a good tool for the mom. I spread my tongue over my lips showing her that her brother is desperate for her, now mom too came to us to join us for the breakfast and Sonia immediately adjust her top as for now she doesn’t want to mom to say her something. Mom was sitting adjacent to me and opposite to Sonia and as she was doing her normal household works so she was not wearing duppatta over her melons, which Sonia was noticing mom’s cleavage, Sonia hinted me with eyes to see those, It was really a fantastic view to her from this side, while eating mom notice what Sonia is looking at, she looks at her cleavage and then looks at Sonia as she doesn’t understand what Sonia is up to.

Mom felt some uncomfortable there, she adjusted her dress and continuing her breakfast in between sis ask mom when should we start the training, over which mom said let’s after the breakfast, my heartbeat suddenly grown faster to hear this, and I was getting hard again. After the breakfast mom went to kitchen and I ask her yaar I want to see both of you, how can I do this, she said I will not allow mom to lock the door initially and if the things goes further, then we will lock the room and you can see it through the keyhole, and when any of us will be going to open the door, I will signaled I will call u in anyway. So I was cheerful over it. My sister went to mom’ room and before going inside she unbutton the top button of her top to make her more cleavage visible. She was sitting at the corner of the bed and calls mom, and in no time mom too went inside and close the door, Sonia said mom let the door be open over which mom said no we will not be comfortable over it na. So better door be closed, Sonia said sorry to me in hearts and locks the door.
[+] 2 users Like hornydude2k's post
Like Reply
Part 23

Now Sonia came close to mom and said mom I want my belly to be like you and I am feeling that my breast is getting loser so I need some exercise that can help me. Sonia was now looking at mom breast and mom was looking at her eyes, then mom tell her few exercise which she asked Sonia to do, but Sonia asked mom to first do those for her that too sitting in front of door (Sonia doesn’t want to mind her bro) now mom was doing the exercise and Sonia was watching her as mom was bending it was giving a pleasure to my eyes as that time I was seeing a large portion of her melons.

Now after mom did it was Sonia’s turn and she was doing the exercise in front of mom as mom was awake to see her parts, as Sonia was doing the exercise her parts of breast too were coming out her top as the top was already a low neck and moreover she has open the top button to expose it more that too without bra under the dress, she very large parts of the breast was exposed to mom and then to me as she was changing her direction of her exercise as my sister has to entertain the two persons at a same time one my mom and another me both of us were standing on the opposite side (I was behind the door looking at them).

Their exercise went for 1 hour then Sonia get tired and mom to get tired but that one hour was very pleasant as I was able to see large parts of the both gorgeous women one by one. So Sonia finishing her exercise my giving warm kiss to mom on her cheeks and small hug where my sister’ hands were touching mom’s ass. Mom too kissed on her daughter’s cheeks and then Sonia and mom comes out of the room, as Sonia was coming out mom ask Sonia to button her top as her breast was visible, Sonia smiled at mom and buttoned her. Then we had lunch and soon mom departed for the nap an m and my sister went to her room and we both kissed each other tightly and hugged each other and in the meantime she was saying bro u seen the assets of mom, it’s no fault of the uncle if he is crazy for our mom, she is so hot.

I smiled and said yeah u are true sister, and my hands were busy in removing the buttons of her shirts and on the way of making my sweet sister in to nude. As I was removing the shirts from her one part of breast I said akka, mom still has breast like yours, isn’t she said yes, I said yaar but you didn’t press mom breast or make her to touch your breast or show her your full naked beast. My sister was extremely hot by that time, she was undoing my pant and said bro I can’t do that in first time, let me do the exercise for at least 2-3 days then I will try to open with mom and talk about the uncle too. In no time we both are naked in her room and after a long kissing, sucking, licking we had a great sex but probably our minds were fucking some other person.

For the next few days she was regularly doing the exercise with mom with slowly showing more and more of her breast, and slowly she was touching mom’s breast and start comparing hers with mom. After Sonia got the confidence she told me that today she is going to show her breast to mom and will see mom’s breast and asked me to be ready for the show through the keyhole. In the noon as the usual time of their exercise, she entered in the mom room as mom was already resting in the room, she signaled me to come there, Sonia went inside the room locks it and knock the room from inside to tell me that room is locked from inside and feel comfortable too peep in.

In the room mom was sitting on the bed and Sonia was standing in front of her and glancing herself against the mirror then she ask mom to join her in exercise and took mom hand and make her to stand up and took her to the floor and start doing the exercise as mom was instructing her. After half an hour of doing exercise both get tired and rested themselves on the chair in the room she then looking at the mom and taking her hands on the mom stomach pressed mom stomach and say mom you have so sexy belly naa, anyone will die on you to see your structure. Mom smiled at the words then she taking her hands from her abdomens to her breast over which mom looks at her with suspicious eyes as what she is doing, over which Sonia says mom just checking your firmness, by pressing her one right breast with her left hand, she says mom you have so wonderful pairs of breast naa, look at mine they are nothing as compared to you. mom too was listening her daughter and was not feeling anything fishy.

She said mom just see them how loose they have become, Sonia hold mom’s hands and puts them on her breast and said just feel it don’t you feel they are loose enough according to my age. Mom pressed her breast and said yes they are not that firm as I feel they should be. over which Sonia says mom they are more loose as am wearing undersized bra to make them is shape and looks firms and she ask mom if u don’t mind should I go to bathroom and come to you in only in top so that you can feel it, and she immediately went inside the bathroom and comes in a minute in her white shirt without bra under it.

Her breast was fully visible in the light specially her pink nipples which were rock hard by that time. When she entered the room, I know what mom was looking at. She come close to mom and sad now mom feel it mom slowly taking her hands upwards to her daughter’s breast and hold them and at the same time Sonia too holds mom breast and pressed them gently and said mom you have so firm breast naa, she said mom I want to compare your breast with mine and she start taking mom kurti upside over which mom said dear please, it’s not fine. I have told u the exercise just do that and listen to me it was not built in a day, and very soon you will have the best pair of the breast.

Over which Sonia thanks mom and said but mom I want to have inspiration and for that I want to please, over which mom smiled and loosen her grip of the kurti, which allows Sonia to remove her kurti from the mom’s body. Sonia immediately removes the kurti and was wide eyed like me to see mom beautiful pairs of breast locked in the black bra. Mom was looking bit uncomfortable, and then feel more uncomfortable when Sonia mom wowwww…….mom you have so smooth and silky skin, with this she was taking her finger to her cleavages and from there to her bra lines, she then said mom look at your breast and look at mine at this time both were standing in front of the mirror and Sonia start unbuttoning her shirt and in no time she was topless in front of mom, believe me Sonia and mom both were looking superb at this time, and it was looking very difficult to tell who is elder. Mom was looking at Sonia white milky breast with pink nipples and now Sonia had taken her hand to the bra straps of mom and without asking said I want to come both and in a minute unhook mom’s bra and very seductively way she removes mom’s bra as such that she hands feels mom’s nipples.

Both of them were standing in front of each other in half naked position now Sonia comes close to mom and holding mom’s breast said mom you are so beautiful naa, I want to be like you. Same like you and she was rubbing mom’s breast and I was feeling some uneasiness in mom at this time, maybe she is feeling something in her heart. Then Sonia brings her face close to mom breast and said mom can I kiss them and without listening she slowly kissed at her mom’s breast and at nipples, mom’s eyes were closed, Sonia sensing the position she got up and brings mom’s hands to her nipples and said se mom they are loose and not tight at you have. She said mom you must be having lots of boys and uncles still around yourself naa, over this mom smiles and tries to go back. Sonia blocking mom way said look at mirror mom how our breast looks, my sister was now taking her finger to the mom’s breast and slowly circling it to her nipples.

Sonia took mom’s hands to her breast and said mom feel your daughter’s breast, and Sonia pressed mom hands hardy on her breast and mom was looking excited as she came closer to her. But in a minute mom getting back to her senses said beta I have notice the difference and ask her to do some exercise and mom went to take her bra, over which Sonia said no mom please today I want to see you like that and I will also do the exercise in the naked way, so that I get the motivation by seeing your breast and then comparing myself. Mom smiled at her and accepted her request and it was a heaven for me to watch two wonderful beauties for 2 hour that too bare naked breast. It was obvious that I can’t wait for my sister to come out so that I relax myself; I masturbate in the front of their door itself and relaxed.

After doing exercise they both dressed up and Sonia only wears white shirt over her no bra, her breast was visible from it and mom dressed up totally as she is and when Sonia was going out of the room, mom interrupt her by saying dear dresses up properly over which Sonia said what’s wrong in it, so mom replied that you are not wearing bra and sandeep is sitting outside. Over which Sonia said leave it mom, he is not going to notice it and I’m also going to take bath in next half an hour so it hardly matters, Sonia was saying with a slutty smile and mom said even beta see yourself its visible over which Sonia’s smiled back at her. Sonia came out of the room and before they open the door I was at the sofa in living room facing myself towards TV.

She came in front of me with smiling face of joy, I was again hard thinking of them again, I smiled at look at her from bottom to top and gave extra time to her breast which were going freely up and down, she asked in my eyes, hwz today work, I said extremely sexy, soon mom came out and joined us for next 15 minutes and after chatting she went back to her room for some rest, as mom locked room I immediately grab my sister in my arms and start tasting her like the dog on a piece of bone, she said let’s move to room, and we went to room and locking it from inside o grab her breast from her dress and continue to kiss and lick her. i said akka you are so smart naa, how innocently u make mom to show her breast to you, she then asked in heavy voice isn’t she has big pairs.

I said yeah mom really has very big pairs of breast and still very firm and in shape, they are not hanging a bit, I in the meantime remove the t-shirt of my sister and my fingers start playing with her breast and said akka you both have very good pair of breast I want to suck both one by one, please do that naa, and I was sucking her breast and she too was pressing my head hard on her breast and said yeah she has really very smooth body, it’s not uncle fault to get prey of mom, anybody can fall in her, i looked at my sis and kissing her lips said have u tried to kiss her breast, she said yaar I want to kiss mom’s breast but I think mom might not like it, so I keep myself to touching her breast, but I know I can get more open with her in few days, and am sure that she will be under both of us brother and sister, and will be doing all that what she is doing with uncle, I asked her excitingly. as how ur so sure, she said bro I have seen some excitement in mom’s eye when I was going from her room today without wearing anything under t-shirt and she warn me about as you could watch her, but there was some fun in mom eyes when I said no tension mom, we both were very much in excitement and did a great fucking session in the dreams of mom again this time.

I asked her excitingly..as how you are so sure, she said bhai I have seen some excitement in mom’s eye when I was going from her room today without wearing anything under t-shirt and she warn me about as you could watch her, but there was some fun in mom eyes when I said no tension mom, we both were very much in excitement and did a great fucking session in the dreams of mom again this time,

After our beautiful paly session of fuck, we both were sitting in a living room and were sitting closely to each other, and were holding each other hands and watching TV, I asked her then what will the thing if mom doesn’t allow you to touch her more, over which she looks here and there, and said how she will not allow us brother, when she can be fucked with uncle like sluts then why not with us, and then she says if things don’t work, then uncle is there na, I know he is not going to spare me next time when he will come due to my idiot brother’s mistake( bit in anger). Then he can help me to get me with my mother. And….i interrupt her saying that what you means akka, you will get fucked by uncle to be with mom, she looked at me and said bro u know we have to do that either we get mom or not he is sex hunger person and he has the chance to get me and my sure he will not miss that, you have already witnessed it dear brother, in front of your eyes he squeezed my breast and kissed me, even I was requesting him for excuse.

I kept my hands on my sister’s hands and said sorry akka but I don’t want to have fun with mom in the expense of you to uncle, and I will not allow this to happen again, and before that idiot uncle comes back again I want that we trap mom so that he can’t blackmail us even, Sonia listen to her younger brother and kissed on his cheeks. I said sister I’m bad but not that bad that I allow any tom dick and harry to touch you, even I never being happy when Sonu touches you. She smiled at me and said Raju I love u with very polite voice. This was the first time we both brother and sister were talking something emotionally.

So the day passes and comes the night and after finishing dinner, and changing to our night dresses my sister as usual in blue sexy nighty with short sleeves with front button and low neck, but nothing was revealing, and me in tracksuit, we both brother and sister went for the walk as I wanted the cigarette, and we came down from the lift, as we were approaching towards the society gate, the guard was sitting there, and seeing me and my sis (my sexy sis specially) he stands up and wishes us , but his eyes were on my sisters melons, his greedy eyes. My sister notices it and as we passes him, she giggled and said he has gone mad after that day as she was sipping ice-cream, and me cigarette.

She said bro let’s take some fun rom guard, I wondered how? And was thinking that last time she was getting angry over me when I wet her dress to make her dress transparent to show her body to the same guard and today she is taking the initiative. She said just be follow me and have fun, I was smiling at the naughty side of my sister, as we were moving she looked at me and unbuttons her second button of her nighty and not first. Since the gaps of the buttons was wide, and if she opens her first button also it would have made her full breast out of the nighty. while sipping ice-cream, we enters the society and went towards the lift where outside the lift, guard was sitting (in hearts waiting for my sister) Sonia’s ice-cream was melting but she was not in hurry either to finish it or move to lift, as we reach to the lift Sonia stops at the gate and look towards the guard who was sitting at the chair and looking at us, as my sis looked at him, he got up in fear of something wrong.

But my sister said watchman u come with us to our floor and take car keys and bring out the bag from the car, guard must be happy to spent few more time even in second with my sister, as the lift gate closes up, me and my sister were standing at the last part of the lift and the guard was standing nears the switches of lift, then suddenly I saw my sister’s butter scotch which she was sucking fells in her, I know it as deliberate act, it fells on her upper chest region and some part on her breast too, she shouted shit not very loud to attract the attention to her, and she immediately tries to remove the ice-cream from her upper chest and from her breast and to do that she very fast opens her top button of her nighty but didn’t look here and there just was looking at her dress, as she opens the buttons that dress part immediately widens up and making the way to her smooth and fair beast and bra, her more than 70% breast some part was under the breast and large part as cleavage was visible and the guard was wide open to see his luck, he was seeing which was unimaginable to him once again, even I was too dumbstruck to see her courage this time, but she had make this show to run for not more than 10 sec and she closed the buttons but we were sure that guard has lost tonight sleep, and soon our floor came and we immediately moves out of the lift, me and my sister laughing on that poor guard who was seeing her but could not do anything.as we crossed the lift I was laughing on her courage, she said I love to have fun with these people will do more someday with someone else we both smiled.

We enters the room, our parents had already retired to their room so we were free to do anything in her room. We both locked the room and talk about mom and had again a good session of sex.
Like Reply
Part 24

Next morning my sister came to my room and said that bro today you go ur class and I will definitely tell you the progress in the evening, she told me that as she is going try something, so I want me and mom to be alone at home. I smiled at my sister na accepted that. So by 10 am I was ready to go to my institute and my father was too going to his office. And by 11 pm we both me and my father had gone to our respective places.

Now my sister was getting ready for exercise and mom was in her normal dress and Sonia wear her sleeveless track suit, which had stripes on her shoulders. As she was coming to mom room, mom called her from her room for the exercise, and it was something different for Sonia as she heard the call from mom, well she was very happy and she ran to mom room and kissed mom’s cheeks and said yes mom I am ready. Over which mom looked at Sonia and said ur looking pretty darling and mom was holding my sister through her naked shoulders and arms, which was giving some sensational shivers to my cute sister, as mom said u r looking pretty Sonia came closer to mom and said but mom not like you, I want to be like you in all the prospects. In beauty and figure and everything. Mom took one step back and said I love u dear and you are more than that.

Over which Sonia said mom see we have around equal waits but see the size of yours and mine, they are not similar, and moreover your skin is so smooth but I have rough skin. Over which mom smiled at her and said you continue to work on your exercise and see the difference, and mom went and sat on the chair to watch her beautiful daughter doing exercise, but my sister didn’t move a bit for the exercise, over which mom ask her the problem, Sonia said mom am not getting the motivation, mom understands what’s her daughter needs as it was asked yesterday also, mom got up from the chair, and went towards the door to lock it, as mom was going towards the door, Sonia holds the mom’s hands and said mom leave the door as it is, nobody is here in the home, so nobody can see us like this in heavy voice of lust.

Sonia came close to mom and ask mom to raise her hands and as if mom was hypnotized she raised her hands and Sonia took her hand on mom shoulders and slowly bringing them down to the lower portion of the top and saying that I need this kind of hot body mom and as the hands of her daughter were going all over mom’s body she was too getting some hot or enjoying we both doesn’t know. As her hands reaches the bottom of the top of mom, Sonia start bringing them up to her face and then removes it from her body now mom got relaxed and brings her hands down but was looking at the floor and not at the sister as expected, Sonia then looks at the mom’s body and her white 36 inches fair round and firm breast and hold them in her hands which suddenly astonished mom and mom went step back, but Sonia said mom I want my breast too looks like that and Sonia came closer to open mom’s bra, over which mom says dear its okay no need for that, over which Sonia said mom I want to see, and these are my motivation so don’t stop me, her words make mom more week in strength and mom took her hands to unhook her bra, but my sister Sonia restricts her hands and said no mom I will lose them, mom was just looking at her daughter her grownup daughter.

As Sonia was standing in front of the mom she went to her back side slowly touches her all back and moves her hands to slid more downwards to her ass and touches the part of them and brings back her hands in the bra straps and very lovingly she unhook her bra and gives a silky kiss on mom’s back but still the bra was covering mom’s breast and she immediately came in her front and removes mom’s bra from her front portion too and making her breast visible, now mom said its okay now, now do your exercise, but Sonia had something different in her mind, she said mom I will let me first see them and with this she holds mom’s breast and squeeze them, and said okay mom m fine now but please let me kiss these beautiful things, there was no reply from mom’s side.

Sonia bends down and kissed mom tits and bites them little. Mom notices her act and may be like it. Till now Sonia hasn’t start any exercise now Sonia was standing in front of her mom who was standing without any clothes on her upper body, (believe me friends whatever kind of a person is , but if one person is showing some of private parts then that person always feels some hotness inside her or some kind of lust or fun) the mom might be enjoying the sudden importance and praise given to her by her daughter. Then Sonia start removing the strap of her track suit, in a minute she removes her top suit of the track suit and to wonder off mom she was not wearing bra and my sister’s breast was now visible to mom and mom’s breast was visible to her daughter and both standing in front of each other.

Sonia now again holds mom’s breast and ask mom to feel her breast and see the difference bet u and yours. Mom’s holds her breast and pressed her daughter’s breast and to make mom bit more bold Sonia sounded aaha, over which mom smiles and said now please dear, over which Sonia nodded yes and got bit disappointed as she was not getting any way to make her mom more opens with her. As Sonia was doing exercise mom went over bed and relaxes herself by opening her legs and after doing some exercise my sister too went to bed for some rest and lie next to mom and looking at her.

Both mom and daughter were looking at each other, now as Sonia was bit tired with exercise she was breathing heavily and mom notices that as her breast was going up and down very heavily, mom took hands on Sonia’s hands and said dear why are you so worried at your fitness all of sudden, you don’t have any needs, Sonia was still breathing heavenly and she said mom I have always admire you as a beautiful lady and a women who attracts all the attention of the gathering of not alone of the men’s but also from the women’s by saying this Sonia took my mom’s hands on her breast which was still pumping. As she puts mom’s hands on her breast mom felt bit awkward, but Sonia was trying to kept mom busy in talks, she said mom please tell me how many men have been after you after your marriage, over which mom said no beta nothing is like that, I have never notices that, as she was saying this Sonia took her hands on mom’s breast and start playing her hands over them, as mom said nobody, then Sonia said I feel our dad would be the luckiest person in the world to have such a wonderful lady isn’t mom, but I know he never had time for us as he is so busy in money.

Mom smiled at Sonia and was feeling the hands in her breast which was making her too loose control, and with the impact of her breast being squeezed mom’s hands too reacts in the same way and mom too start playing with her daughter’s breast and she was squeezing them hard while talking, as Sonia was saying mom how u felt when people stare at you, she was asking such question to mom and mom was giving quite diplomatic answer in the starting, as look beta as being women we have to ignore such things, after such taking she again ask mom tell me can I become as hot as you are, over which mom said off course beta you are like me and better than me, in all the terms, Sonia brings her face close to the mom face and continue to talks, she asked mom tell me naa , who was the first person in the family who try to manhandle you, as she was saying Sonia was pressing mom’s breast quite hard over which mom said darling I should ask this question , as who has ever tried to harm your decency, over which Sonia pinching mom’s breast said mom I had told u about that it was the uncle only who had mom asked what he did I didn’t remember.

She said mom he was witting in my room and taking to me when no one was there( mom knows everything, even Sonia had heard uncle was talking about Sonia’s body to mom) he pressed my breast and kissed my lips , over which mom said yeah I remember darling, he hurt you., then Sonia asked mom did he ever hurt you, please be frank with me, over which mom said dear, as mom was saying Sonia brings whole body closer to mom and her body was touching to mom’s body but mom didn’t object that they both were hot at this time and have crossed the boundaries of a daughter and mother, as mom was saying that he is very nice to her, Sonia bents down and kissed mom breast without saying anything, and all of a sudden there was shiver in mom’s body but that shiver was weak to break their rhythm, as first it was kiss then Sonia brings out her tongue and licked mom’s breast without saying anything and same time was talking about uncle as uncle had sucked my breast and smooched me but mom after that incidence he never talks to me and never tries to hurt me, she was making mom comfortable with uncle thoughts, as Sonia said mom uncle is nice mom removes her hands from Sonia’s breast and said yeah he is very nice and mom’s hand scents to Sonia’s head and pressing her hard against her breast and this was giving encouragement to Sonia and she start licking and sucking mom’s breast and saying mom you are so beautiful, I’m dying to get you, I want to taste you all over, please mom and all of a sudden Sonia puts her hands in mom’s pussy and start pressing it from the clothes making both of them more unstoppable, mom said Sonia what are we doing this is wrong, over which Sonia while licking said no mom let me feel you today, it’s not a harm in any scene.

All of a sudden mom also got more excited as she brings down her daughter on the bed and lie over her and start kissing Sonia’s all over wow in a week mom and daughter has turn out to be lesbian mom was kissing her widely… and for the first time mom and Sonia. Mother and daughter went for the smooch which lasted for around 30 sec and after that both releases what they are up to. And both got separated and without saying anything both dressed up and went to their respective rooms.

After that both mother and daughter were feeling awkwardness and didn’t have the courage to face each other as guilt was over powering them, both were sitting for the whole eve without saying anything to anybody. but somebody have to break the ice na, so it was mom who came to her room in the eve at 5pm and talk about all the things and both compromise to feel normal to this act as this can happen and no body minds it, but mom said that it should not happens after that over which Sonia said it fine but before going she wants a big hug for the last time and mom hugs her and as they were hugging each other. Sonia holds mom face and said for the last time and Sonia smooches mom tightly and bites at mom’s lips for the first time both exchange the saliva and sucks tongues. And when they broker it, mom smiled at her daughter and said love you darling and u can’t be treated and by hugging her daughter mom went from the room.

As mom left Sonia’s room Sonia lie on the bed keeping her back on the bed and feeling refresh and bit satisfied and had some smile on her face and she was tasting her lips which few seconds back were being tasted by her hot mom. Sonia’s hands were rubbing her own cheeks thinking how it were being rubbed her mom and in minutes she felt in sleep thinking of the beauty of the incest. It was now 4 pm and suddenly she wake up in a shock, might be my sister had went through some beautiful dream or anything, but she was now more dedicated to something, she smiled on herself over the experience of the day, she looked at the mirror make her hairs and went out of the room thinking something in her mind.

First my sister went to my room to check either am back or not, after seeing me not there she felt happy and then she went towards the mom room, as the door was closed and she very slowly opens the door to see what’s the daughter’s new love is doing, the room was dark a table lamp was splitting the light in the room other than TV which was on, but the mother was sleeping which tell the Sonia something that mom too went in to sleep while thinking of the happenings of the day. She enters the room saw mom was laying on the bed covering herself with bed sheet and she was in deep sleep, my sister slowly sat on the bed look at the mom and removing her sleepers, she came next to mom and lie with them, without saying anything and put her one hand on the mom (my sister’s new love).

My sister was watching very closely to mom and her hand was on mom stomach, mom was looking in deep sleep as she didn’t notice hands on her body, as Sonia takes her hand to the upper part of her stomach, towards the breast, mom felt some sensation and she move to Sonia’s side keeping her face towards Sonia, Sonia had to dust her hands again, as doing so, mom opens her eyes and looked at her innocent daughter laying along with her, mom smiles at Sonia and ask what she is doing here, over which Sonia said mom just not feeling sleepy, so I came to you for sleep, listening to her daughter mom smiles at her and kissed at her forehead and puts her hand around her daughter to make her comfortable.

Sonia smiled at her luck, and smiled to mom as mom again had closed her eyes and was in deep sleep again. My sister was now laying altogether with mom and both were hugging each other, as Sonia was laying bit under mom so Sonia head was at mom neck level, Sonia while laying unbutton her shirt buttons and very politely remove the one part of the shirt from her body. Bringing out her most intimate part of the body for which the whole world will wait for years to watch it. Then my sister slowly went more close to mom’s neck and kiss her there, there was no response from mom, seeing this my sister moves more closely to mom as to make her to feel her whole body and again she kisses mom and hold her tightly, this time there was some sensation from mom’s side as she hold her daughter tighter.

It was nice indication for the Sonia, now Sonia brings out the tongue and lick mom’s neck and was holding them tightly, there was just some response from mom hands as it they are asking her to go ahead, as mom hands which were laying on Sonia’ back now slides after licking to some other part of back. Sonia again lick that part hardly and took her hands to mom’s stomach and start playing there, and going towards the upward side, and Sonia licking at the mom necks went towards the downward slide toward the cleavage, it excites the both ladies, as mom without opening her eyes said to Sonia, dear what are you doing, over which Sonia said nothing mom, don’t say anything, am not able to be away from you, please, over which mom kissed her head and Sonia taking her hands away from mom’s stomach, holds mom breast and put her hands on her naked breast, and she continue to kiss and lick mom cleavage and again brings her hands on her breast and start squeezing them it was a current on mom’s body as soon as her hands went on her daughter breast, mother’s hands was on nude breast of her own daughter and her daughter is licking her cleavages.

Mom opens her eyes and look at her daughter (somewhere mom was enjoying this too) mom tries to remove the hands from her daughter hands but seeing her daughter deeply buried on her breast And also due to sensation, she got weak but still her mind was saying her something, as mom tries to retaliate and trying to make her daughter away from her (but mom’s voice and pressure was like zero) Sonia broke the licking and looked at mom, which was saying Sonia what has happe…..aahhhhhhaaaaaaa…mom lips blocked by her daughter lips and there Sonia said mom, I love you please don’t stop me aahaaaa..mom was not saying anything, but she gave response to her daughter my opening her mouth and this was the second time both mom and daughter were tasting each other tongues, and Sonia again brings mom hands in her breast and this time mom’s hand was pressing her hard and pinching her own daughter’s nipples, as they were getting more aroused Sonia broke the smooch and puts her hands inside mom suit through the neck and hold her one breast and bring is out, and start sucking it, it was painful to mom and some enjoyable too , painful as mom’s bra was not allowing her breast the fullest of the edacity as her daughter had pulled it out of her suit and enjoying the pain of love which was given to her by her own daughter, as Sonia was sucking mom’s breast mom’s hands on her daughter’s breast were turning to brutal from the love making, mom was pressing them to the fullest and pinching them digging her nails to her own daughter my real sister breast mom was pinching her hard nipples hard and making Sonia to scream and bite her in pain, and Sonia was doing the same by biting her mother’s nipples and breast hard, both were shouting aahaaahhaaaaaaahaaa.

Now both got up from the bed and in no time Sonia brings out the mom’s top out of her body, her one breast was out of the bra and other was still hiding inside the bra, Sonia in no time remove the bra and start licking and biting her own mother’s breast. Mom was in pleasure there the was that mom was seminude getting sucked by her daughter and her daughter in sitting with open shirt and her breast was held by the mother and now Sonia moves to her mom face they both looked at each other and without saying anything their lips strike again and Sonia while doing that removes her shirt and now both the beautiful white ladies were enjoying nothing over them above waist. As they were smooching Sonia was feeling something like organism she put her hands on her pussy and start rubbing it widely and the mom notices that, mom taking her hands on her daughter pussy over her jeans start rubbing it and Sonia brings her hands to the mom pussy and they both start rubbing each other and in few minutes without anything Sonia cumm in her jeans, and expressed it by relaxing herself, but her mother was not satisfied but seeing her daughter she pressed her urged and they both lie altogether on the bed kissed each other, but the urge of sex was still burning inside the mom as she had yet not cumed. So mom was still pressing her daughter boobs and few times licking her cheeks.
Like Reply
Been a while since I've read such intense action n story, plz continue
[+] 1 user Likes Thekunbaba's post
Like Reply
Part 25

Mom looking at Sonia who was looking at her breast said Sonia you have gone naughty, over which Sonia smiled at mom with shyness and kissing mom at her lips and pressing breast hard said mom I have learnt from you, mom smiles at her without understanding the meaning of her daughter. Mom was playing her fingers on her daughter lips and saying you have turned out a proper women my darling, Sonia smiled at mom compliment and mom continues I had never expected ever in my life that I will do that with u, over which Sonia said mom even I had never expected that but it’s your charisma that compels me to taste you saying this Sonia lie over mom and start smooching mom. But were trying to take each other tongues again and in the no time Sonia brings down her mom’ lower at her feet and now mom was in panties and daughter was in jeans only, and Sonia now puts her hands inside mom’s panties she felt it really as he has put her hands in front of burning coal, mom was that hot that time and now Sonia start touching mom’s pussy and softly making her more aroused.

Mom was turning to a wild cat as she had start biting her daughter’s lips and tongue, but Sonia my sister was enjoying this. Seeing mom fully dipped in erotic, Sonia said mom I have always admire you and the way you do sex with father, I always jealous of my father as I always wanted to feel you, aaah mom was enjoying the fingering by her daughter so she said wow dear you have seen me having sex with your father (Sonia was lying there). She said yeah mom it was so beautiful scene when u both do that. Mom said and what tell me what else you have seen, I believe mom was in full erotic this time and she had forget what she is saying and with whom. She said my sexy mom and smooches mom don’t mind if I tell you one thing, mom said no dear, believe me I love you and mom start sucking Sonia’s breast to hear the words from her daughter.

But my sister is very smart and sexy lady, she knows when to throw stones, she was exciting mom more and more. And was fingering more and saying mom you are so sexy so hot, on the other part mom had make her daughter breast fully wet with her saliva, Sonia continuing mom I know that uncle who had touch me, will also didn’t spare you, since you are more beautiful than me, mom was bit shocked with it and in some guilt, but Sonia sensing position said its okay mom, since u r the hottest lady of our society so I don’t mind it as for now we both are now friends and lovers and in the meantime mom too had cum, and she got relaxed. And feeling satisfied. Both mother and daughter got separated from each other and still looking at each other.

Sonia said mom should I ask u one thing, if you don’t mind, mom said darling I think there is nothing in between which we could mind, Sonia said mom nothing I will talk about it tomorrow, over which mom says no dear you have to tell me right now, Sonia said mom well I will tell you but let it be tomorrow, morning when we will be alone over which mom said even tonight we will be alone as your father is not going come today he ha double shift in the office so he will come around 7 am, over which Sonia said it means mom we both can sleep like this in the morning, but I have to dress up before dads come, Sonia said, even you can be without dress in front of them, over which mom says your naughty, u don’t know what u speak all the day, then again mom ask tell me naa dear what you was saying, listening this Sonia got up from the bed wore her shirt (obviously without bra).

And said I will at night but before that you have to be in your yellow suit without anything under it and too without bra, over which mom looks sad and said no beta sandy will be there and it will look bad, over which Sonia came over mom kissed mom breast and suck lips and said mom don’t worry he is full idiot and can never sense anything, and if you want to know then you have to do it, and let see my brother enjoys who more sister or mother in watching, listening this mom smiles and nodded her head in yes, it was now 6pm and the bell rang as it was me thinking of the adventures between mother and daughter, listening bell both start wearing clothes as mom picks her bra Sonia snatches it and say whosoever it will at door we both are not going to wear anything, well mom does not believe it what is happening but she was enjoying this adventure, as mom was in panty went to the cupboard for the new suit Sonia went to the door opening mom’s room to check who is at the door, mom shouted at Sonia to close it but Sonia didn’t listen that and ran towards the door making her melons swing rapidly.

Door was opened and my sexy sister hugs me at the door and said I enjoyed her to the best level and yaar our mom is very hot more than expected. She then said see the change in mom today bro and told me that she is not going to have fun with me tonight but assures me that in next 3-4 days I too can taste her, which gave me strength to be away from my sister.

As I was entering the room, she told me that today I will be surprised to see the new mom, she smiled and went into the house, I too followed her as I was going directly to my room, my sis said bro don’t you want to see her, I said yeah but how, she said then just sit here brother, I smiled and politely pressed her breast to say thanks. She came and sit opposite to me showing the body in blue jeans and white shirt, which was perfect to make her nipples and breast visible. I looked at my sister’s eyes as she is looking fantastic but not that appealing or sexy, I then open my button to tell her to do the same, and my sweet sister smile at me and put her hand on her shirt button and opened the first button, but nothing noticeable was visible through that I express her with my facial expressions that her brother is not happy with that, then she slowly opens her second button but tell me that if mom notices that am in that posture her she might smell it, i ignore her warning and tells her to do it as in few days she too will sit with us in the same manner, she smiled back at me and open the button and for a second brings out her left breast out and she say today mom sucked it and then again put them inside but still due to two buttons her good amount of cleavage was visible, we both were staring each other with lustful eyes but sitting in that posture that if mom comes she felt that we are watching TV.

Soon there was a voice from mom room Sonia…., mom was calling my bitch sister, Sonia immediately got up first bents towards me to give me some better view, and then by closing her one button she went towards the mom and there mom was standing in her yellow suit and as promised nothing was under it, mom was looking quite tense as she had never done this in life, so she asked Sonia beta I’m not feeling comfortable in it so am changing myself , you can see it not looking nice, over which Sonia my sweet sister holds mom by her waist and came close to her and said mom you are superb and looking awesome and sexy, you don’t worry it will be fun to see your son’s face when he will look in that way, over which mom said no darling we should do any unhealthy thing in front of him, please, over which her daughter or my sister shows sign of anger to mom and said okay as wish mom, and start going back to the living room, seeing her new sex partner her daughter getting angry mom holds her hands and pull Sonia to herself and said okay don’t be angry am coming okay.

And mom kissed her daughter on her lips and ask her to sit with brother am coming with some snacks. My sister cheerfully went to the living room and after 5 minutes mom came in with snacks and tea, ohh my god, this was not told to me by my sister, wow………this was really surprising and a great gift to me my mom was holding the tray and her breast was more visible then her daughter in the yellow cotton suit even I can see the till (black point on body) through suit, mom white breast and pink semi erect nipple was so much visible that I was shying to look at them, but Sonia whispered bro enjoy. I was now looking upside at mom seeing me where am looking, she adjusted her tray that way that she hide her assets. while coming towards us, mom was looking her daughter and saying where she has put her, what kind of situation, mom was not feeling comfortable in that position, well she same to us bent down to put the tray on table, but mom was bending keeping her face towards the TV and back to me, as mom got up Sonia said mom please serve us na, mom looked at Sonia with wide eyes as if she can’t do it, but after one more request from her darling mom turns to me to shows herself, then she bends down to take the cup of tea and ohh godd it was very nice, mom’s full breast was there and more her tits were also visible which were looking hard, wow my tea was going to be very tasty now, I was in heaven two beautiful ladies in transparent dresses sitting with me and I was staring at their breast an naked breast, wow.

So we seated there for next half hour and Sonia shows her more than half cleavage while sitting on the sofa as she has two buttons open of her shirt. Which was making me and my mom crazy. but all the time we were sitting there in the first 10 minutes mom was looking bit in tension coz of her dress, later seeing her own daughter who was so normal even her half of breast was out of the dress and rest was visible through the shirt, mom got some moral support from daughter and gets normal and start cracking jokes. And mom has seen that what I was seeing at her boobs and her daughter’s boobs. But still somewhere mom was not accepting this kind of freedom at home and somewhere was enjoying it too. Then she left to her room after saying bye to us as she has to go for the preparation for the dinner.

As mom left the room, Sonia came closer to me and said bro I think you have to wait for few days before you get anything from her. I nodded my head in a way of saying okay but thanks her to show me a wonderful view. Then again mom came back in the room after 15 minutes but this time she was decently dressed and said that she is going to the market and will be back after 1 hour, over which Sonia said sandy will take her to the market and she pinches me as it’s the time to get close to her and I got read to accompany mom to the market.

As we left for the market after 2-3minutes it bell rang of the house (as told to me by my sweet sister) Sonia thinking it would be us back for some work she just closing her one buttons opens the door and seeing the person she was astonished. It was Sonu her first love standing there and her cousin sister was standing at the door with transparent shirt and showing her cleavage Sonia greeted him and calls him inside and locks the door immediately and Sonia went to the sofa. Sonia was showing that she was not happy to see him, seeing Sonu, Sonia close the buttons of her shirt and try to hide the boobs from the pillow. Sonu directly went to bathroom; in the meantime Sonia went to the room to change herself.

Then Sonu came out of the wash room and seeing Sonia not in my room he moved out and was happy to be alone in the house, Sonia was in the kitchen and pretending to be busy, he came to living room and called my sister she said she is coming as preparing food. But he was desperate he called my sweey I can’t wait, Sonia knew that what is going to be the destiny for her, but she ignored his voice, then Sonu came to the kitchen and sit on the kitchen slap and was looking at her and said Sonia you didn’t called me up for these days and it is bad and saying it he hold my sister’s shoulder, and Sonia felt bit uncomfortable but was speechless.

She said as u was busy so I thought not to disturb you. Then Sonu pulls Sonia my sister towards him and make her to stand in between his legs as he was sitting on the slap. And she was standing in front of him. Sonu holds my sister through waist and bring close to her and then talking out the finger he put that on her forehead and start bringing it down through nose, then lips, then through neck then through middle breast and then to stomach, soni was silent as she knows what is happening next, and then Sonu got up and took my sis hands on his tool which was still under jeans she hold it her hand on it and then he said Sonia I’m going to take your cherry today and right now over which Sonia removes her hand and tried to go back but Sonu was monster that time.

So stopping him was not looking possible unless Sonia shouts for the help, and Sonia knows that she can’t, but somewhere Sonu’s hand was giving her the old sentiments when she was first felt by any man (which was Sonu). Sonu pulled her towards him and bring close to her, and he too got up and came more closely to her, and saying love u he kissed my sister’s lips a simple kiss only and he hugged my sis and making her to feel his tool, and in no time his hands reached at my sister’s breast and was playing with them. And Sonu’s tongue was going up and down from cheeks to neck and neck to cheeks and then their lips meets again the cousin brother and sister locks their lips as Sonia too had got hot and she knows that only thing is she has to enjoy with him as she don’t have other options, and very soon Sonia shirt was out of her body and she was seminude again in front of her cousin brother, his lips went down towards her nipples my sis pink nipples.

During this time as I was going with mom to the market, mom was looking normal, but I was this time abnormal as I was thinking of something big, as we came out of the lift I was dreaming of the time when I can really feel this beautiful body of mom, as we were going towards the car parking I was trying to brush my mom arms with mine, it has been done earlier too, but this time the feeling was different, this time it was sensual and sexual. We both went to the market, where mom gave me the bag and she bends down to take the vegetables and when she bends down her ass was taking my senses there in the market I was not in my normal state and at that time. I was feeling like that my mom is ready to get fucked and I just have to approach her.
[+] 1 user Likes hornydude2k's post
Like Reply
Part 26

I was getting mentally week thinking of that and losing control on my body too, and I after mom took vegetables she raise her hands towards me to give the vegetables.my eyes were on my mom’s face and breast and my hands went towards her hands and as I got hold of vegetables my hand brushes mom hand and those brushing gave me vibration in my body specially at my hand and I was harder now, I just want to hold her in the market but somehow I manage to control myself, as we completed shopping I decided to be bit close to her as my sister has already made mom open with herself and bit towards me too.

As we were going towards the market I decided to take few bold and safe steps and I hold mom through shoulder and start talking about the market stuff and all, I think mom felt bit awkward but she didn’t object and while talking I brought my hands on her back and was feeling mom’s bra strap, for which I’m fetish, but it was giving me excitement I was rolling over her back. And while going through we reached the car and settled our self-there in our seats and reached to our society mom was noticing in the car that I was looking at her breast as her duppatta was not on the place and to my good lunch after knowing it she didn’t put it in the place. as we reach to the parking I was shocked to see the Sonu’s car there, and I know that my sister is in mess with him as she is alone at home, and I ran towards the lift but to my bad luck lift was not working that time, so I had to ran through the lift and I was happy that through stair I will reach faster than mom and can warn about the mom coming, I ran to the door and give them bell and also told them to open the door fast as m alone right now mom is coming through stairs (some where I was liking to see them in position also).

Then the vice came from inside of Sonu saying to my sis go and open it, Sonia in soft and mild voice said I her I was long it indicates me that my sister has been tasted by him today then again voice came go, there was silent in the house then again Sonu voice came go like that. I shouted to open it fast, and in a second door opens up and it was Sonia only in panties opening the door and Sonu was in clothes laughing at the sofa, I try to close the door but Sonu said Sonia just stand for a sec in front of the door, Sonia was not interested but I know the situation said to sis do that mom is coming and I pull my sister hands towards the door and in a sec I hide my sis behind the door and close the door and ask her to get herself ready. Sonia immediately went to her room after collecting the clothes and in the meantime mom too comes in the house. Thanks to the lift which was not working otherwise it could be a mess.

Sonu was looking happy and asked me about my achievement and I told him everything he was happy over it and said me as promised now it’s his turn to fuck my sister still now he hasn’t fuck her and second that I have to make the scene from where he can view my mom nude. I think in heart bro not only nude I will also make u to feel her in few days. Soon Sonia joins the room with shying eyes where then Sonu said lets have some fun and goes outside, Sonia was not ready as she has some plans with mom, but she was helpless as she doesn’t want to share anything with Sonu about this so she got ready for it. I know that today my sister is going to be get fucked by my brother, but Sonu has something different in his mind.

Now the program was made that we three me my sister and Sonu will go out for the dinner and some fun, I was excited and bit worried and my sister was not that much delighted for the trip, as still we all were sitting in the living room there Sonu went for the loo then my sister said that today want her energy for the mom and not for the Sonu and say that she don’t want to join us today, (I don’t have any idea so that she doesn’t join us). And Sonia said i know it is going to be fun with him too and if it is made for tomorrow then it will be cool. Before we could plan something Sonu was back at is seat next to Sonia and kept his hands on her thighs. Sonia looked at me and then at Sonu with fake smile and then our chat then Sonia said to Sonu that dear today she can’t go as she is not feeling well and you and Raju can go.

Sonu looked at Sonia with bit disappointment there Sonia holding his hands and putting them on her breast said I know what you want we can do it tomorrow. (My sister wants me and mom both) she doesn’t want to ignore Sonu too. After thinking Sonu accept her request and said that if possible then she comes to our room at night when we come to home after dinner, tell her that when at night we comes to me u (Sonia) will open the door and then at night we can have fun. Sonia nodded her head thinking that problem is delayed till few hours an after few ours things will be seen again.

Sonia left the living room and me and Sonu was sitting there and Sonu said yaar I might not be able to get Sonia today also as I have to go at night its important and will be back after few days. I was happy to hear that and he came close to me and said yaar I want your mom she is sexy when I came back i want to see her nude once, I was excited but doesn’t want to tell him the things right now, I said ok dear I will try my best. Then he went to Sonia room along with me and call Sonia there and smooches her in front of me and moving out I too came close to my sis and said that he might not come at night so and kissed her lips and said at night ask mom to open the door in the transparent nighty. She smiled at me and kissed me and I went out with Sonu.

We both sit in the car and went towards the car and after taking drinks we went to our old place of highway, on the way he was asking about my experiences and all and was talking about my mom too and was praising her body and style. I was getting hot and somewhere my gay hiding inside was arising and his to. Her he said that he is going to is come for few days, there I taking panga with I’m asked so there you are going to screw Neha, (Neha is his younger sister of my age) he looked at me and smiled and said I haven’t make her my slut, even I want to watch her nude properly) I said bro she is hot yaar more than Sonia so try it naa, over which he said that bro I will do that, just she comes to delhi for studies then see how slut se will be made and she is not better then Sonia your sister, soina is best but I want it to fuck them together.

I accepted his views and said bro suck mine today as I was driving while he was sucking mine I was imaging the body of my cousin the real sister of Sonu who has little fats on her but as beauty as Sonia, so on that way we bot brother had some beautiful time were he sucked mine, I sucked his and I was too got fucked by I’m there in the field, m nit explaining it to you guys as it will be boring for u. so around 2 pm we reach home, and I was now sure that mom and Sonia also had wonderful time together and they were be relaxing now, now Sonu was going I said bro u want to see mom nude naa, he immediately nodded yes I said okay then come with me might things go up in your favor,( I was very much sure on my sis that she will go on her words and will sent mom out in the planned way).

We both waited for 2 minutes before we hear that someone was coming to open up the gate, and from inside it was mom asking who’s that I called from there and said it’s me mom, the light of the room got opens up and then the door opens and me and we both were wide open to see mom, she was looking as if she has come to open the gate for her lover not for her son, she was wearing the nighty which was holding her shoulders through laces and the laces was till her chest and the the nighty begins to her knees. It was light green color satin cloth and the whole nighty was showing her body if seen properly and the nipples of mom was coming out of the nighty the nighty was deep as dressed up my sister so he r cleavage make Sonu mad over her, we both were flattered to see mom in that dress and we were just standing there, mom realizes herself she put her hairs in front of her hiding her naked body through head hairs and with arms and get in and ask us if we need tea or coffee.

Sonu was dying to see her more and he immediately accept the tea and mom went to the kitchen and Sonu in my ears yaar who come your mom came in such dress, she is like nude here in front of us. Hey man your mom’s boobs are tight, and I was dying by his words due to lust and as he continued bro did you see her ass, its big and huge (I was laughing why she hasn’t wear anything), he was hard rock and he said bro, I was killed by her beauty, I said just be silent and hope for the best let first get Neha under us, he smiled at me and said yeah but I need her too. And mom came to us with 3 coffees, and after putting the coffee she went to her room and came back with the other part of nighty covering her, making her more beautiful and respectable. After having coffee Sonu went to his home as he has the train for early morning and I rested to my room.

In the morning Sonia came to my room as father is back from the office as she came inside her went in to my blanket and hugged me and said bro night had a blast with mom and tell me what’s happen at all the night. Sonia got up from the bed and more out to see where mom is and ask mom she is sleeping in her room and mom said ok beta we too are sleeping. Sonia came inside her room where I was already lying she locked her room and remove her nighty and undergarments and came over me in a seconds and as biting my chest and neck and bringing my jockeys down to my feet and now I was too naked with my sister under the sheet and she brought her breast over my lips and ask me to suck her and as I was sucking my sister breast she said this way today I sucked mom breast she was over me for the first time and she had finger fucked me twice we both have sucked and tasted each other bro, I love u and mom. I asked her about the latest progress and what she thinks about me.

She laughed at me and said brp she didn’t tell much but she was feeling good about you when you touch her hands and back in the market especially when you had touch her bra strap over clothes, I smiled at my luck and smooch each other and said means mom need my proceedings, over which she said yes but I’m opening her more in front of you that’s why she went in that nighty in front of u, but even me doesn’t know that Sonu will be with you, otherwise I wouldn’t have send mom to the gate. I smiled in my heart and said but it was awesome mom was looking so hot, Sonia said over it she failed ashamed in front of Sonu in that dress therefore she cover herself with full nighty otherwise mom we had plan that mom will sit with you in that dress and show you more and more naked breast and wants to tease you.

I got up lied my sister on the bed and get over her directed my cock on her pussy and in one jerk I put it inside her and she block her breadth due to pain and so that she does’ shout, my sister hands were pressing her won breast and biting lips ….it was pain on her. After pumping my sister for times I asked her about how mom in bed, she said bro I’m her daughter and half of her and she itself stripping herself to me and said his uncle is not crazy for mom bro and the world. We were about to climax and in few minutes my sister was again fucked by me and took my come inside her. I lie over her and kissed each other. She told me that she has talked about uncle also now I want to listen the whole scene between them which she told me word by word

As we both left for the dinner me and my cousin, my sister closed the door and went to her room and changed herself to the dress given to her by Sonu (that transparent and backless dress), and came behind the mom where she was in the kitchen doing final preparation in the kitchen for that day. My sister slightly kissed on my cheeks from back which gave warm to my mom and she turns back with smile to her daughter and without looking at her daughter she kissed to Sonia in revert, after kiss Sonia get back and mom was astonished to see her daughter in such a sexy dress.
Like Reply
Part 27

Mom said hay you are looking gorgeous, if u wear this dress in any public I’m sure not only men, all the ladies will die for u, mom was looking at her breast which was visible, Sonia gave her hands to mom and mom very delighting holds Sonia hands and pulls her to herself, Sonia came close to mom and mom kissed Sonia’s hands and smiled at her daughter, over which Sonia bring her face closer to mom and kissed mom lips which eventually turns out to smooch and Sonia hands automatically went to mom breast and was exploring her through clothes and after doing it for 5 minutes Sonia took mom to her room and she in no time remove mom kurti and lowers….

Mom was in bra and panty in front of her daughter and Sonia kissing mom on naked shoulders with her teeth Sonia took mom bra strap down from her left one and then from right shoulder and then my kissing her cleavage she go lower to her bra which she bring down with her teeth again and bites her nipples. Mom felt pain which makes her to hold her daughter more tightly. And now she was holding her daughter through naked back and now mom’s bra was out of her breast and it was hanging on her waist. Sonia was kissing and licking all over mom which make mom to loose control on herself, she too start folding her daughter body the tight boobs of her daughter were in the hands of her mom through the clothes, now mom opens the dress from the neck tie, as the neck tie opens up the dress fell to Sonia waist exposing her breast completely mom smiled at this with Sonia and then mom went down and start kissing and biting her.

Sonia was now whispering and she lost herself to more experience mom in the craziness. Sonia was wet now and was desperate to get any kind of satisfaction either it’s anybody penis or mom hands, she was desperate to take anything inside her. Sonia immediately remove her dress from her body including the panty and was standing nude and front of mom, and mom too was standing nude except she was having panty over her. Sonia gets over the bed and lie over it and mom to follows her daughter and she goes over to her daughter and gave smooch, their naked bodies was touching each other mom breast was pressing her daughter breast and moth were smooching each other.

Sonia shouted over mom please fuck me mom want to tease her daughter and she start rubbing her daughter pussy making her crazier. My sister was loosing her body to mom and mom was making her to loose more, Sonia was jumping on bed and was trying to feel her finger inside, but bum was just loving her, my sister was dying to get fucked and she pleads mom to insert it in her, I will do whatever u do please my sister was desperate and mom was liking it, over which mom said I got you, now I don’t need anything and mom taking Sonia’s hands on her pussy inserted on finger to her daughter but this doesn’t help to Sonia, mom put two finger and fuck her free, minutes before she puts three finger in her and now Sonia was enjoying on the other hand Sonia had put two finger in mom and was fucking mom at very high speed, they were on the heights and it was my sister who came first and with big aahhhhh my sister came out.

But still mom was in rhythm and she doesn’t want to interrupt her momentum, so she continued to fuck her daughter which was giving great feeling to her, Sonia was kissing mm all over and pressing mom breast hardly, now Sonia was relaxed but mom was still in rhythm, Sonia asked mom it was good day today, I really loves the way u tease Sandy, mom was somewhere to peak she said aah, I know I too like it, how was admiring us, in this fashion, Sonia said mom I noticed that he was seeing your beast like a greedy dog, mom laughed at her daughter and said every men see me like this, but it was fun the way he was watching, Sonia want to know more before mom come so she asked mom he was looking at both of us, especially at your breast and my cleavages, and he was confused whom to he see more and laugh, and said mom he must have got the hard na to see us like this, over which mom said yeah when we both were wet at that time then he is for sure,(Sonia was happy to hear the word that mom was wet in front of her son).

She smooches her mom and had continued fucking mom and then she moves to mom nipples and was sucking them, while doing so she asked I’m sure mom he must have try to touch you when you were in the market, over which mom said yeah for the first time he hold me through my waist and feel my back by his hands. Sonia said mom it means he was trying to touch you and you was too getting excited, now mom got bit controlled and said don’t know and I might not allow him to touch me, over which Sonia said but u like to tease him and Sonia puts her fourth finger into mom pussy and mom was now more excited due to increased thickness and mom replied yeah it was good to tease him. Sonia continued and his touch mom said yeah it was good too, they were giving me some current in the body aah. Mom holds her daughter through her hairs and bring her close to her lips and mom smooches her and bite the tongue and lips and mom threw her saliva on her lips and Sonia sucks it.

And now mom too com in an explosion and got relaxed. Both closed the eyes for some time in between Sonia went in to slept may be tires, but mom was wake, mom slowly start licking her daughter white milky breast and pink nipples which makes her daughter to open up her eyes as mom was sucking her daughter nipples Sonia her daughter was fingering her hairs, seeing her daughter wakeup, mom smiled at her and said u wake up naughty girl, Sonia smiled at mom with shyness for the first time, she looks at mom and passes smile again. Now Sonia wanted to talk about me so she said I think now Sandy is going to come now, mom said yeah they will be, over which Sonia said mom let u flirt with him, mom ask how,, she said mom you just wear your inner nighty to open the gate with all the lights of living room open. Mom smiled at her and said he will **** me there, and both laugh, over which Sonia said mom he might think to but he is your son, he can’t I know that. Mom smiled and said yeah I know. Now they were taking about each other for the first time and Sonia know that it’s the right time to talk about the uncle, so she said mom I think many men in our family have the eyes on you, over which mom smiled and said yeah these men are like that baby. So she said mom tell me your experience na, mom said beta I don’t have any nobody dared to me like that (she was lying me about the uncle).

Then mom ask Sonia you tell dear what is your experience, she said other than one or two nobody even gave me hints mom, mom asked about who, Sonia looking at mom eyes and pressing her breast and nipples and said mom I have once told you about that, it was uncle, mom said yeah I remember you told me but I wonder who he can do that to you, what exactly he did to you (mom was lying as she knows everything) over which Sonia said mom he pressed my breast and kissed me once, ohh mom reaction was that only but she was praising uncle that he is gentle but don’t know how he did that. Now Sonia know that it is the best time to talk about the mom and uncle from mom words, she said mom should I ask u one thing if you don’t mind, mom says yes beta now we have nothing between us to mind, Sonia smiled at mom and said mom you are going to be true to me over which mom gave her promise that she will tell truth and lives her all that.

Then Sonia asked mom I know you and uncle has affair, the worlds were like that the ground has gone from the feel of mom , she was astonished and said in hesitation no, then Sonia kissing mom said mom you said me that you will be true to me, it’s our secret and I know that he has talked to you about me also, mom was bit fainted but Sonia took mom in confidence and said about her affair and Sonia also told them what she has seen about them and her feelings about the uncle, and said that sometime mom I want to join you with uncle, hearing these words make my mom relaxed and crazy again and she start smooching her daughter and both were in the sprits again ,and Sonia said mom I want you to feel Sandy more, it will be fun.

Mom tried to ask her why she is asking about Sandy, but before she could complete sentence Sonia block mom words with her lips and put her tongue inside mom lips. And both were on the sprits suddenly the bell rang, Sonia removes the kiss and mom ask Sonia to go and check over which Sonia said mom what we have decide, you will tease him, mom got up nude, and smiled at her daughter and wear the inner nighty and the rest I have already described.
Like Reply
Part 28

After fucking my sis in the morning I went to sleep and she too went for the sleep and when I wake up after around 3 hours I found that my sister was not there with me on bed and after getting freshen up, I move out of the room to see where are the beauties and I found mom was in living room I went to her and saying hi to her passes smile to her, I sat opposite to her and this time my mom was in normal dress in which she generally stays. I enquired about Sonia over which mom said she has gone to temple, and will be back soon. And said father has gone to the office. I was happy to heard it, then mom went to kitchen for my tea, she was in between of the preparation of tea, I went to her holding mom through back, I asked mom please make it strong, initially mom got bit afraid as who is it, then realizing them, she smiled and was relaxed may be enjoying my warmth, all of a sudden Sonia enter the room, and seeing me like this she said ohh it’s you bro, I thought some beautiful couple is standing.

Sonia as always perfect for the words, and her words make me and mom bit in ashamed but internally both are happy over it, mine and mom eyes met for a second and then mom puts her eyes back to the ground and pour the tea, Sonia smiled at me for my flirting and then to mom with my advances she came to mom and said me with eyes to get back to the living room, I went to the room, ad Sonia went to the mom and said mom what was happening was everything is normal na, mom was shying or feeling embarrassed said yeah he was asking me to make tea bit strong, over which Sonia said you should have kissed Sandy when he was so close to u, mom looking at eyes of Sonia with bit anger for something said u r mad, I can’t and I don’t think of him like that it is just the feeling when I dressed in front of him like that, over which Sonia holding mom hands took her to remote corner of kitchen and said if u ear that dress again the again u will feel same for him na and this time Sonia was touching mom face with her fingers and rotating her hands over them, mom was silent she said okay.

Mom I understand after tea u go and change the dress like that day only and I will try not to come in between you and see what happened, what is in his mind mom smiled at her daughter, as if mom was happy over it, again and said but mom remember this time I want to be the spectator of you and uncle, mom nodded her head by simple yes. Now me and my sis was sitting in the room and mom came in the room with tea and she was shying today as if she was new to us, specially to me, Sonia was not leaving any chance to make mom comfortable, she said mom you are looking gorgeous and again she said today you both are looking like couple in the kitchen and if you both are in the market na it will be difficult to feel you are mom and son, i looking at mom smiled at her and she too smiled at me, now I said akka we are couple okay now stop teasing us, over which Sonia said nope you look like you are not then mom to taking my side taking the things on lighter side said yeah I’m gf of sandy.

I was smiling at my sister teasing her m she said okay if you are gf and boyfriend then sandy kiss mom, I was shock but knows that it’s the best time to move, mom said no we are couple and we don’t kiss in front of anyone, mom was laughing and as shoeing eyes to Sonia to stop this stupidity, but no I as prepared and said we are and we can mom just be silent she is teasing us too much, I came close to the mom and took her hands and ask her to stand up, mom to got up and I said sorry mom but let us tease her, mom smiled and said she now okay, she as smiling at me, I means Sonia) I came close to mom and kissed her on cheeks and said okay see are couple and said love u and kissed her again mom was bit surprised from such advance form me specially love you, she said yea no I will not say much but still there is something missing, mom said Sonia now leave it still I was holding mom hands, and I said what Is missing now see she is my mom and gf see this I hugged mom and kissed on her neck, my face was towards my sister and she was showing me thumbs up saying carry on.

I broked the hug but now the fire was burning in bet us due to hug and co of Sonia’s inspiration, I was in mood now and as I broke the hug, but mom was mesmerized and she was still holding my arms and was looking at the ground, I said mom just say her that you are my gf and please be chill, she said to Sonia no are you fine Sonia my son is my boyfriend okay, mom was looking at Sonia as if she was saying ki things has gone too fast and she is not prepared for it, as mom was looking at Sonia my hands move to mom face and said see again I’m hugging my gf my sis, and hugged mom and said last kiss again to my gf and kissed mom on her lips, it was very surprising to mom and Sonia as me too as I didn’t think of it, but my lust overcomes my brain.

As I broke the kiss mom looked at me anger and move out of the scene and I aid sorry to her but mom didn’t listen to her, and I came to Sonia and said please see mom, and make her normal with me, she said loose you have gone to fast, well I will manage her, she came to mom room and my mom was sitting in the room and was thinking, Sonia came to mom and said mom why are you angry. She said nothing dear, Sonia sit along with mom and said mom look it isn’t bad I was just trying to make you people more open and sandy went to fast but still you too liked it naa, mom was silent over it, Sonia hold mom face and kissed on mom lips and said ok mom just abuse him and he will not try this or should I go to him and scold him for his doings, mom look at her and sad no dear, leave it, Sonia then said then how are you, you said it to me that you like his touch therefore I did all that, I am really sorry for it, but again asked just tell me u like it naa, mom was liked, Sonia hugged mom and said if u love me mom then tell, now there is nothing to hide.

I know everything, you did to me, to father to uncle also, then mom smiled at her daughter and said you are really very naughty my love. Sonia kissed mom at her lips and said I called him, mom said no beta, please don’t call him, and don’t tell, kept the things happens itself, Sonia smiled at mom, move out for the water, there she said mom is normal and happy over it’s to take advantage of it and go to mom room, as I pretend to be in the toilet, she smiled, my sister went to the toilet after giving to mom and I enter the room and came close to mom and said sorry mom if you are hurt, mom was looking at the TV I again pleaded her and she said its okay, I can understand but this time there was surprise mom didn’t have the duppata over her and her cleavage were visible to me and mom notice that that I was seeing, then I said okay now you are my gf mom, mom interrupts and said yeah but in the limits not that far where you went sometime before.

I smiled at mom and said love you mom and said ok can I kiss you at the cheeks naa, she smiled at me and I came close to her kiss at my mom on cheeks. I was at the 100th cloud to got open with mom, I said yeah from today you are my gf, mom smiled at me and said yes dear I’m you’re………I silent for 30 sec then she said girlfriend. I was happy before 30 secs more, I said yeah mom if you are not angry then I want to you to say me u love my, mom said it the time for lunch let me cook something and she got up from the bed (I know she wants to say but was shying from getting open up with her own son) as he was going I hold mom hands and make her to stand there and to got up and said my gf bolo plz, mom said Sonia is in the bathroom, she can come, leave it, I said okay once, she smiled at me as I ask her for hug with my hands, mom said I love you my son and hugged me.

I was jumping and hard, and was expecting that I can fuck her today itself, as she hugged me I hugged her tightly and said love you mom you are the are the prettiest and kissed her on neck, then at ears and then cheeks and said from now I’m yours mom and kissed her lips and mom said leave me I said yeah mom and just a second and I put my tongue in her lips and for the first time I tasted my mom saliva and lips and I don’t know how my hand slowly went to mom stomach and mom was saying me to stop it, and my hand for the first time went to moms breast and I just as holding them and it was so hard and firm and smooth, suddenly my sister came out of the kitchen and said oh I disturb couple, mom was in big embracement and she went to the kitchen breaking the things. I too remove my grip and went out to the kitchen and mom was in dailamo as what is happening. I went to the kitchen and Sonia hugged me immediately and said now bro you can fuck her too very soon and then we all three, I smooches my sister and said thanks my love.
Like Reply
Part 29

Me and my sister smooched each other in the room hugged and creases her breast and then got separated, and Sonia start going towards the mom room to see her reaction but I stop her and said no yaar don’t go, she said mental let me able to make her ready for u in an hour, she smiled at me and I thanked my luck, she went to the mom room, this time too mom was shivering with the fear, but was smiling too on paring eyes with Sonia, Sonia sat over mom laps and kissed mom on her lips and slightly smooch kind of and said mom you have went very fast, never expected like this, mom smilingly say to her daughter I didn’t do anything it was he, Sonia interrupted mom and said I know mom who did but u enjoyed it naa, mom smiled at her and said I’m not getting what to do.

Sonia kissed mom again and laid her on the bed while kissing her, mom was trying to stop as door is open and she was fearing I could watch them, Sonia said yeah see mom be cool if u like him, Sonia was biting mom lips, and pressing her breast and mom was getting into her submission once again, Sonia start pressing mom breast and then tries to bring it out of her suit and she got bit success in bringing out the half breast up to nipples and Sonia start sucking her mom nipples again and said feel if it is raj, your son, mom was whispering Sonia don’t do it please, Sonia was saying mom I know what you and uncle are doing, same as that sandy also was kissing you and also pressing your boobs, mom was silent over her too much exposure to her daughter but she was liking it too the new excitement at this age. Now mom too had start kissing her daughter and said I don’t know about it Sonia, and was biting it, me and my sister knows that we are just passing time now as she is not tuff to got fucked but still we want our self to be safer side.

Mom and Sonia was kissing and licking each other and now Sonia got up from the bed and went towards the door as I was hiding behind the door, Sonia close the door but didn’t lock it and I was now out of the room, she smiled at me as if telling what she is going to do. Mom said Sonia not now beta its the time for lunch, Sonia said yeah but ur my lunch today and u will be Sandy’s lunch and jumped on mom and remove mom top from her dress and before that Sonia too make herself nude in the room, and now she asked mom to sucked her breast and my mom like the girls was sucking her she was doing it for the first time, both were smooching and Sonia took mom hands-on her pussy and mom puts her finger into her daughter’s clit and start fucking her daughter and Sonia said mom I love you, you are so pretty, Sandy will enjoy u I believe, mom said I know beta his eyes shows that how desperate he is, but I will not allow him to go more than limits. Sonia smiles at her mom and put her hands inside mom panty and at one stretch put three fingers in her pussy which makes mom to shout aaha. Both smiled, Sonia said non time will tell, I wish what u want that happens but don’t stop Sandy to kissing you or hugging you. Mom said aaha dear he too will do that and cannot be stopped now, I know he will try to suck me too aah. Mom was this time thinking of her son, she was fantasizing about her son it was cool. And after doing it for 15 minutes both mom and her daughter relaxed and was laying on each other.

I was wondering as how thing are made so easy for me, I was thinking of my sister who is extremely beautiful, the girls can anyway be selected for beauty products promotions and MBA in degree and school toper such an intellect girl is sluttish from inside. She is being fucked by her real brother and likes it daily and went with lesbian with mother, has been with cousin brother who has done everything with her other than fuck, and now looking at her uncle, it shows that the lust is the most powerful tool and it can make any women or men to anything. And this time my sister was totally under the influence of sex and she is thinking of it 24 hours. Mom was laying along to Sonia both nude, mom looking at her, said Sonia you really have very beautiful skin, Sonia smiled at mom.

Mom said why are you insisting me to have sex with sandy so much, mean did he never touch you are try to seduce you?, Sonia was now scene as what she answer for it, she said mom I always feel that he has eye on you, may not on me, but now I have my best partner so I’m not that interested in him. Mom asked who is that partner, Sonia pinching mom nipples said it’s you mom, you are my partner and I want to gift you sandy. Mom smiled and said after that if he look at you then she said it all will depend on your wish, maybe we both enjoy sandy together in coming time but I feel he is hot. Mom closed her eyes as thinking something. And after few minutes both got dressed up and mom came out of the room and Sonia was in sleep in her room. I was as usual sitting in the living room after seeing mom coming. Mom asked me did I need lunch, I smiled at her and said mom anything u give me, mom shied at my words and said okay, I said thanks gf.

She smiled at me and replied by ok boyfriend. I then said what is prepared for the lunch Shivani (mom’s name) mom came out of the kitchen and said “Shivani”. I said in laughing words while coming towards the mom now you are my girlfriend and usually boyfriend will call by name. Is it Shivani (I too was getting hesitated to call her by name) she laugh and said its ok dear now I’m not your gf, I was now in front of her and said ok then what I’m now, she said now your my son and not bf, I said sure she said yeah I said okay I will call u Shivani my gf and hold mom hands and asked is it fine now she said hmm and went towards the kitchen and preparing the plate for me I went and stand behind her and holding mom through shoulder said did u mind when I called u by name, mom smiled and said no sandy, I was joking, then I thanks Shivani and smiled at mom an kissed her cheeks, she too replied me by small kiss, my hands from her shoulder went to her waist and I grip my mom from there and said not get angry over me my sweet Shivani, boyfriend can hold his girlfriend like this, she said said no but, she said plate will fell, I said I don’t care for it Shivani the gorgeous women and my lips was kissing mom at her back neck, mom said hey we did that time just to tease Sonia please don’t do it now, I said okay but I want to kiss last tile lonely on lips over which mom turns to me and said are u know what are you saying sandy, I said yeah I know Shivani mom, I want to and my hand were now rising from the waist and mom was seeing this.

I said my Shivani I really liked your taste few hours back, mom was shivering and I remove my hands from the waist and put them on her shoulders and was holding mom collar of the shirt, mom said are sandy no if’s and but’s but my face was close to mom and hands were directly reach at the top button of the shirt of the mom and I know mom want it but cannot accept it. My face came more closer to mom and my hands opens her first button and from where the beautiful white cleavage of the mom was visible and my hands were on her cleavage and mom close sheer eyes saying no, but my lips touches mom lips and this time it was the 44o volts current float in my body.

I don’t know weather and as my lips feels mom lips I got mad and I took mom and start licking her lips and violently my tongue enters mouth and my hands were not touching mom breast but they were crushing it. Mom was saying stop it sandy but I was not in mood to stop. I broke the smooch and my lips tongue, and teeth all were working over mom neck and down to cleavage and mom was holding me through my shoulder and was saying me to stop. I was saying Shivani I love u, she to said yeah baby I love u too, i was the monster this time and my hand has now open the button of the shirt and I insists mom releases her hands so that I can remove her mom was not allowing me initially but due to pressure of the kiss and my hands on her breast she relaxes her hands, but before doing it she said plzz Sandy, Sonia is in the room and we are just outside of the room she can come anytime, I said mom I don’t care for her u are the sexiest and let she knows our relation and for the first time my mom was in bra In front of me and we were in the kitchen none of us know what to do rest but we both were enjoying.

I was pressing mom breast and praising her that she is too fit to give the competition to any age group. Mom was smiling I was laughing in my heart and was licking mom breast over bra and without saying I remove mom black bra form her body, she immediately got away from me and try to hide it with hands and said no its more than enough. I came close to mom and said no mom don’t stop me I love you and mom hands were departed from her hands and mom was I was for the first time kissing mom brown nipples which were hard right now. My lips first went to mom was standing in the kitchen and I was feeling that she is not comfortable.

I took mom on my hands and took her towards the living room and mom was saying sandy leave me, I will fell, i put mom on the sofa of living room and start smooching mom and mom too was replying me very well this time and my hands were creasing mom breast and nipples. I too remove my shirt and jeans and said mom don’t u want to feel your son tool mom was silent and I was in desperate and I loosen the mom lowers and ask her to get up as I can remove but for that mom didn’t agree and said no sandy plzz I accept her as I was feeling that she might not get ready for this but I laid over mom and start kissing her all over and biting her breast as it was very wonderful she was saying me son and I was mom Shivani aaha., I was licking mom all over from waist to her forehead and my one hand was rubbing mom’s pussy and mom was feeling hot due to the act of my hands, my eyes were on mom eyes as we both want to say something.

I take the initiative and said mom I don’t know what we are doing but I’m enjoying it and I believe mom you too are enjoying it. She was smiling at me (might be thinking I’m nude with my daughter, brother and now half nude to son, so nothing to mind). Without listening answer from my mom I got up from the mom and sat next the her where she was lying and I put my finger on her lips and politely touching her lips with the finger and rotating my finger on them I kissed mom lips and said after being at this age mom you still are the youngest in the family and Sonia doesn’t stand anywhere in your front an any sphere (I felt sorry for my sexy sister) and mom smiled at me and said okay now leave me as Sonia can wake up anytime plzz sandy.

I smiled at mom and my finger is now circling mom breast and nipples and I went down slowly and put left nipple in my mouth and sucked it ahh was the voice from mom’s side, I further said mom how hard and well-shaped you have maintained till now, you now all my friends who came to my place or they saw you in the ground all just look at your breast and juicy lips you are such an big attraction. I was still biting her nipples and said Shivani I want you to touch my tool and without hearing any word I took mom’s hands on my hard rock tool which was still under the jockey and I with the help of mom hands remove my jockey and make my mom hands to hold my tool without anything between them, mom looked at the tool and was shying as what to say.

Mom big round breast was going up and down due to this tension and it was giving me more excitement and internally may be to mom also. I now again put my hands on her lowers an with eyes expresses the desire to remove her, she was this time little wet my lips collides with mom lips and hand was trying to bring out the lowers and mom little bit got up through her waist so that it can be slide down, and mom was so clean and waxed and creamed I was just getting crazy, still I haven’t remove mom lower more than her knees as I want to enjoy bit first, my hands went between mom legs which I was feeling were wet, all of a sudden mom feel something and said sandy got up, no plz can’t do that and she stand up and put her lowers on her position and was removing my hands from her breast all of a sudden my sexy sister called up mom was surprised to hear the Sonia voice as mm too didn’t expected that she(mom) can be nude with her son so fast, as just few hours back they have the first kiss I was nude and mom was seminude.

I hugged mom at once and start smooching her, and asked for when I can taste her next time. Mom without saying anything picks up her bra and I took my jockey and wear it only and sat on the living room and ask mom to sat her and call her, let tease her more. Mom went inside the room and closes the door where Sonia was still lying on the bed, Sonia felt something from mom breadth and asked what has happen, over which mom tells her whole incidence, Sonia was excited and happy over the big progress and Sonia start to make mom feel more about it start asking question, how he touches you, how u feel did he sucks your breast and all that…….mom was enjoying the question like the 17 yrs old girl.

Then Sonia start asking about me, mom how was sandy to feel, mom said it was great, and Sonia was getting hot again, she was asking mom as if she doesn’t know anything about me, she asked mom did he went full nude, mom said yeah full nude, Sonia ever which said mom it means u saw hi cock, how was it, mom was in dreams and she doesn’t realize that she is talking to her daughter about her son, she said it’s very big and tight, Sonia took cool air and said mom next time I want to see you, mom said dear it will be trouble na, how can you, she said mom if u don’t mind I too will join you or will join him in bet us, mom was bit confused as what to say as mom herself was wrong so she cannot stop her daughter, so halfheartedly she said anything u want, Sonia said mom now after some time you sat with him and tell hers the plan.

After telling the plan Sonia moves out of the mom room and went to my side and hug me for the accomplishment and said today you have to more wild, maybe I too join you or just watch you, I smooches my sister and said thanks, she smiled and said I’m going in my room and will back after sometime, I said okay, then mom came out in the same dress and sat opposite to me, I immediately got up and kissed mom on her lips and she said I should took my seat as Sonia is coming, I sat at my seat and was looking at mom breast, she was smiling at me, I said her slowly today I will sucked them, she looking at me then called Sonia to come here, and removes her duppata with smile at me, I was smiling at mom, I was still in my jockeys, Sonia same out with the bandage on her left hand of which both of us got surprised and ask what has happen, over which she said having some pain which got from kitchen, so affix bandage and ask mom what the task, mom said Sonia I’m having pain in my back and wanting you to massage it.

Sonia said mom with bandage I cannot do that, why don’t you say it to Sandy, over which mom act no its okay, I will manage it, over which Sonia said mom its hardly matters, just remove the shirt alone, or he will put his hands inside the shirt, mom was acting as she is not ready but Sonia said okay mom just lie down, I was smiling at my luck and all, mom was looking at me and I said its okay mom I massage you don’t worry, mom lie down on the bed and I came close to mom and took oil in my hands and put that hand in the shirt of mom from the back, as I applied oil on moms back her shirt got the spots of the oils over which Sonia said mom to keep her shirt up, mom brings her shirt to her neck level and it was only black bra strap which was on her back now.
Like Reply
Hot update!!! Continue plz...
Like Reply
This has to be most selfless act of posting so much of story without break. Waiting for further updates eagerly
Like Reply
Part 30
Sonai too was sitting next to me and enjoying us, i was massaging mom beautiful white back, but my hands were again and again colliding with her bra strap so without asking I remove mom strap and now my mom has cloth less back, sexy cloth less back, and even her few part of beast was visible through the sides, I was massaging mom and few times I was taking my hands to her stomach and like this I was massaging and slowly I was taking my hands at the corner of mom breast and was massaging it and as I did few times as next time my hands reaches there mom gets up a bit and my hands slips to mom breast and I massage too.

Sonia was watching it and asked mom, Are you feeling good now, mom said yeah fine. I was now massaging mom breast and then again I came to mom back and a I was massaging I kissed mom back Sonia was seeing all the things, I again took my hands to mom breast and was massaging them and then as I got the grip of mom breast in my both hands I pulled mom towards me and was pressing or crushing mom’s fair breast and as her back was at my lips I was kissing it all over and Sonia was smiling it and said massage has gone wild I think, and I should move out over which mom said no dear, be here, Sandy do it easy, I turn mom to me and make her lie on back and her front was facing me, Sonia said I think massage is going to be hard for both and laughing at us said brother do not back down, over which I said I’m not controlling myself, and Sonia said I’m coming hope u both don’t went to ahead in the massage session and she for some time move out of the scene and I start kissing her and smooching mom and remove her shirt at one.

Mom said dear Sonia will come, I said mom let her come, please don’t get tension she should know about us and am sure she will not mind it she will enjoy and I remove my jockey from my body, and I was nude again in front of my mom, and I was sucking mom breast and I with my one hand I bring down he lowers of the mom and mom was in panty only now, I came and lie over mom and Sonia came in the room, as we were enjoying, Sonia said is it massage taunting both of us, over hitch I said don’t know sister, Sonia was looking at us and we both were not in the situation to see her as we both were excited and I remove mom panties too from her body. I said this massage will turn out to something else; mom has closed her eyes, as she is not understood how her daughter is facing her nude brother.

Sonia came close to mom and said I will not disturb you, just enjoying both you of, it was something unusual thing for all three of us to get open among each other like this, I took my penis and put it in the target of the mom and hold Sonia through shoulder, mom had loosed eyes and she knows what is happening next to her, and with one small jerk I inserted small part of my dick to mom cunt, there was aaha voice Sonia was very hot seeing us and my hand through shoulders went to my sister breast and was pressing them and then in second shot my penis was inside mom cunt and there was aaha, I was pushing my mom for the first time, mom was getting fucked by her son, I was saying Shivani I love you, aaha love you dear, you are so sexy and with one hand I was pressing Sonia’s breast and said mom, mom you are sexier than sister, mom opens her eyes and seeing my hands in her breast mom was shocked and happy I smooches mom first and then got u and smooches mom.

It was very awesome movement for me I was tasting mother and daughter it was 3some for me till now. I then tear my sister shirt and remove it from her body and start sucking Sonia’s breast and Sonia herself too her hands on mom breast and was massaging mom breast I was pumping my mother and pressing my sister breast and my sister was pressing mom breast. Sonia too was now seminude mom and me were totally nude and then I smooches Sonia and took her to wards mom and said sister sucks mom breast you will like it and Sonia smiling bend down and start sucking mom breast and i put my hand on my sister back and massaging it and I said to mom I never expected that I will get both you and akka together, it is my good luck, mom was thinking that it’s her plan but she doesn’t know that it is the plan of me and Sonia and before that it’s the plan of me and Sonu.

As I was pumping mom was shouting aahaa aaha sandy aaha, even Sonia was feeling my jerks as with each jerks Sonia sucking session got disturbed. Even after fucking my sister Sonia and I were more attracted to her but right now I don’t want to hurt mom by diverting towards the daughter so I was concentrating on mom and pressing the hanging Sonia my sister breast who was busy in sucking mom breast. We all three were enjoying, and I was enjoying the most the fuck of my mother, it was something unusual to me, even though she is being fucked by many people in life but still it was feeling like fresh, I was about to come and I said mom I’m coming and I will come inside you mom said no, but things got in vain I jerked fast and in a minute my all the sperm was inside mom’s. aahhhhhh was the words from me and I lie down over mom but my sister was between so I lie next to mom, then I ring my sister face towards me and said you are too like mom my sexy sister and smooched her and she too with hesitant looking at mom replied me with smooch. Me and my sister smooches session was has taken speed and my hands on mom breast were going hard and mom was yelling its paining sandy leave it but I was not in any mood, that day was my day.

I didn’t fuck my sister in front of her that time only went oral with mom with sister and the both mom and sister, as I was smooching in between I felt for loo, I got up and said I’m coming and when I came mom was over Sonia that time and both were smooching all we three mom daughter and son all were nude and had open this time, I same and sat aside to them and was pressing both breast and then I got up and now Sonia laid left side then mom right to her and both were smooching and I lie down right to mom and mom was sandwich between me and my sister , I was hard again and I adjusted my cock again bet the mom legs and mom said not now plz, I said u enjoy with Sonia mom I’m enjoying you and put mom one leg on the air and directed my tool at mom cunt for the second time and in a second mom shout nooooooo. plzsandyyy in second jerk mom was relaxed and then onwards she was enjoying, I must exciting movement there was when I was fucking mom both mom and my sister breast was vibrating as they are sitting in roller coaster, mom was biting Sonia’s lips and pressing her nipples hard and hard and then Sonia came due to her self-finger fucking, and I too came inside mom for the second time in half hour.

And this time as I bringing out my cock my mom turns to me and said u have grown up my son and smooches me and hold my cock for the first time, I said mom now tomorrow I want you to taste my cock. Mom smiled at me and said not too much but I want and said I also want to fuck your daughter in front of u at night can I and before mom said anything I lie over mom and went towards my sister and start smooching her who was relaxing nude after masturbation. Then we all got up and dressed up as it was the time for father to come and mom said you both brother and sister go and have walk, I said yeah mom but no bro and sister, mom smiled and we both me and Sonia kissed mom at her lips and went towards the door while smooching we reach to our door. And now it was the time for our decency to show.

We both ran toward the car and after coming to some isolated place we both hugged each other for the accomplishment of our aim and fucking mom and getting into three some. Which was looking impossible few days ago, we both laugh and enjoyed the aim and she was so happy she said bro come. I’m very happy and she remove her t-shirt form her body I said, what are you doing sister, for this scene uncle has caught us u remember she said yeah I remember what happen that day before that that bastard egg wala says when he saw you in bra. Then she said hey lets have fun we can have fun by showing my breast to him and it will be fun, I really liked the idea of my sister, and she said today we have achieved jackpot so he too should get the bumper of his life naa, and smiled and said drive towards him, I drove fast and in half hour we reach the border till there the windows of our Zen was closed and as we cross it she opens her windows to half and her breast was bit visible from there, I was shivering form the new excitement and she was in joy saying bro, hope you had made mom also slut, I love you, now you can do anything with her even or brother Sonu can fuck her out just have to say to mom and she will get down to anyone for you.

We approach to the egg hawker and I said r u sure akka u want to give him treat, she said yeah, then I said okay just close the doors of the glass and I too closes my door and I stop the car a bit distance from the egg wala and came out and lighted cigarette and said and give us 2 boiled eggs in the car, as boils eggs doesn’t take time and I paid him the money, egg walla recognize us and wish me and he was looking excited as he felt if he gets the view of that girl again but he was hint less that he is going to see that lady nude, the beautiful girls of the town was nude in front of her, as he came towards the car he knock the windows and my sister opens the windows as have power windows with her finger and egg wala was shaken to see her nude breast and Sonia kept her hands above her breast and said give her, the egg wala was not seeing her face only her sexy nude breast and he gave the eggs to my sexy sister his hands touches Sonia breast and it was enough for him and then she closes the window and I came to the car and we rush towards the home, we were laughing on the egg hawker and his face how he was looking, Sonia said have u seen how hard he got as he will fuck me right now hahaha. I was thinking in heart she want him too lolls. She said what happens if he see our mom nude, I laughed and was laughing at her future, then I said akka tomorrow I will fuck u in front of mom and it will be great and then mom but akka you have to suck mom like animal, she kissed on my cheeks and said u just see bro.
Like Reply
Eagerly waiting for updates bro...haven't read such uninterrupted story in a long time...keep it up and keep it going..
[+] 2 users Like Thekunbaba's post
Like Reply
(27-07-2020, 11:14 AM)Thekunbaba Wrote: Eagerly waiting for updates bro...haven't read such uninterrupted story in a long time...keep it up and keep it going..

Thanks 

All credit goes to the original author. sandeepofdelhi2
Like Reply
Part 31

We drove the car at our home and the time we reach home father has already in the home, I looked at the mom, she looked at me and smiled with shyness and adjusted her pallu, and asks me to have dinner and ask Sonia to help her in kitchen. We all after having dinner went to our room, as I was exhausted but fucking mom twice and sister one so I was not in mood to fuck Sonia at night, I was in my undies and Sonia came to my room for the chat and all that, we have smooched each other and played bit with her breast and then were talking about our further plans, then mom came in with the milk cup, as she enters the room we both siblings got excited, as mom too smiled and said don’t do anything, father is at home.

Mom kept the glass at my side table and Sonia holds mom hands and ask her to sit for some time, I immediately close the door but didn’t lock it and then I jumped on my mom and ask my sis lets sucks mom breast and in no time my sister with laughing and bring mom kurti upside and remove her bra and we start sucking mom breast altogether mom was saying leave her as father is at home, we both sister and brother look at each other and then after pressing her breast ask her that she is free now, mom said Sonia beware of your monster brother, Sonia said mom I’m saved till now, we all laughed on this and then mom departed to her room, and after sometime Sonia too and I too fell in sleep due to tiredness.

Next morning I got up quite early then before, I came out of the room mom and father were at their room, I wish them morning, and came to the living room and was watching TV, mom hearing my voice came to me and said beta do u want tea, I said yeah mom, I need it and many things, mom smiled at me and came to me and kissed me at my lips and said right now, she went to kitchen and was making tea and I was hard with that kiss only, I was staring her shaking ass, but have to be patient till father moves out of the home, and I know after half hour, it’s our time as father will left for the office, so I was waiting for that time, around 10 am, father was ready and mom had packed the lunch for father and a he was going father looked at me with annoying eyes as he knows what is happening at home, then he said these days I’m missing my classes which I shouldn’t, i gave him satisfactory excuse, and father left for the office, till that time Sonia too was busy in dusting, I was waiting when father will move out we all the member will get nude and play our games, and was laughing over my fantasies but I was so hard that it was paining in my tool as it is going to burst. I was looking at my sweet sexy sister and thinking how she is going to be fucked by her brother in front of her mother.

Father moves out of the home and I ran and locked the door, but before to anything I wanted to wait for 15 minutes, as sometime father comeback for the thing he forgets, i just pulled mom to my side as Sonia my sister has gone for the bath at the time when father was at home, I make mom sit at sofa and was pressing mom beast and mom was holding my hands with shyness, I slowly kissed mom at her lips and put my hands in side her top and creasing her breast and trying to get hold of her breast, and then said mom I never expect that I can get you and the same time akka also, she is so pretty na, how beautiful breast she has, I never expect that she can be under me, mom looks at me and said is she being under u?

I replied no mom I means since I was loving you I tasted her there when she comes to us, it was so surprising and shocking and wonderful, I in-between ask mom to bring out her tongue and dropping my saliva on mom tongue and asking her to take in, mom was excited and saying yeah I said mom lets come to her room as she is taking bath there we have fun with her, mom said ok but ask her if she is ready, I said I don’t want to ask her now mom, I kissed mom lips and bite them and then holding her hands took her to sister’s room, she was still in bathroom, and I asked how long akka, she open the door at once and she has covered herself with towel, Sonia wet hairs were throwing water drop on her shoulders and cleavage which were shinning like the crystals in tube light.

Mom said Sonia looking gorgeous, I came to my sister and without touching her kissed her shoulder and sucked the water droplets on her shoulder, I hold my sister and took my sister to my mom (I know both of them like each other too) and takes mom hands Sonia breast and Sonia hands on mom breast and I put my hands on Shivani cunt (over her dress) both were smiling and pressing each other breast and mom then opens the towel of her daughter and bringing her to complete nude, my attention separated from my mom (where I was sitting on knees and rubbing her pussy), seeing Sonia naked body and clean shaven pussy Shivani’s son sandy diverted to his sister’s pussy.

I hold my sister through her sexy clean and white legs and bend down under my sister legs and at the upper side, my mother was sucking her daughters breast’s and I getting upside between sister legs for the first time tasting my sister even though she is being fucked my me many times. Sonia got bit shivered when she felt my warm breast there, and she pussy was giving very fresh aroma mixed with the liquids of her wet pussy, I first kissed her pussy and there was voice aaha from her mouth, I bring my tongue outside and touches her pussy, even I was getting afraid of the taste but lust is always powerful than anything. My lips reaches my sisters pussy and it gives some electric taste to me, aaha, I liked my sister pussy to taste, my tongue went inside into it making Sonia my sister to feel good she start kissing mom all her body due to pleasure, Sonia was saying aaha sandy bro carry on..mom have fun and mom was pressing her naked breast.

Sonia pulled mom through her hairs and brings her lips to hers and start smooching her and biting mom., i was busy in digging my tongue in my sister pussy. Sonia broke the kiss and said bro fuck me, I can’t aaha, she immediately fell on the bed naked widening her wet pussy lips, I came to mom and we both smooched each other and took her hands on my penis, mm start rubbing my penis over my jeans, seeing me and mom Sonia got up and came at my back and hugged me and start unbuttoning my shirt, and me and mom were smooching each other.

It was great 3some never expected in life things will happen so easily and it will be so wonderful, me my mom and my sister all are kissing sucking each other, but till now mom hasn’t sucked me for once which I wanted to get sucked, Sonia open my shirt and I handled mom hands to my jeans buttons and mom unbutton my jean and for the first time my mom itself was removing my jeans, I take my hands on mom kurta and remove it from her dress which interrupts mom from removing my jeans, but again mom start doing it, I was in undies now mom was removing it with hands, I hold her hands and said sexy Shivani, you have to remove it though your mouth, mom understands me and smiled at me and she was going down as she was going down I pressed her nipples with big pressures which bring out the shout from her mouth.

She was paining and her nipple had got red with pain, I said akka mommy nipple is paining go and suck her, Sonia went to mom and start sucking her nipples and mom with her mouth took the elastic of my jockey and bring it down, and I was nude now in front of my nude sister and seminude mom. Mom reaches to my cock and looked at me, I at instance directed mom face on my dick and mom hold my dick and clean it first with hand, then kissed the top of my dick and then take a bit portion of it inside her mouth. But my sister was standing simply so I directed my sister to lie down, I went down in between her legs and start sucking it and mom too came over bed and she bend on knees to suck me, it was wonderful to see that all are in chain, I was about to come and mom brings out my tool from it and I said okay then it will be on your breast and i exploded on the mom breast, her red tight breast is speeded with white thick liquid, mom to lie on the bed I reach to the mom and start sucking mom lips and loosing her lower, and then bring Sonia at the side of mom by now Sonia has expelled but was not finished.

I ask her to clean mom breast with her lips she looked bit hesitant as she feels it is the weird thing, but after convincing she bring her lips over mom breast and without talking any breadth she with her tongue clean one side of mom breast, it was so nice looking first mom sucked my dick then my sister is drinking my semen, Sonia and mom was looking so beautiful there full body was glowing, their naked body didn’t have any mark on it. And my legs had hairs which were looking bad in between two beautiful beauties, Sonia and my mom Shivani. Sonia was busy in cleaning mom breast and sucking it I was smooching mom and hands were pressing Sonia hard breast, now after playing for 5 minutes I was hard again and I said mom my penis is going to taste akka today, and I get over my sister and positioned my penis over my sister cunt, its being now more than 2 hours we all have been in to playing, mom got left side of my sister and she look at her daughter as for mom Sonia is going to loose her virginity so she was giving her support (but mom doesn’t know that she has turn into slut and mom you are on the way of it).

My dick was on the top of my sister pussy, sister put her breast on mom’s mouth and beded mom breast was hanging over, I took my sister one leg over my shoulder and with one jerk, my dick was inside her cunt and there was a shout …mmmmmm mmmuumm myyyyyyy, aahhhhh it was very big sound and may be neighbors too have listened it, after 2-3 pumps she got relaxed but still was paining of the fuck, now mom and Sonia were smooching each other and for the first time I joined the beautiful ladies, and our tongues are mixing up and it was exciting me and my sister and too mom so much that I was pumping hard and Sonia too was giving support by pumping herself, I asked Sonia to put finger inside mom cunt and she did the same but instead of 1 she inserted 3 at once which makes mom to shout…… we all there were mixing saliva and taking it inside, I was about to come and I pump hard to my sis and without asking I flooded my semen in my sis womb.

Aah was my voice and Sonia too felt relax after my semen touches her womb, I lie over my sister and smooches mom and then mom to hug me and due to finger fucks mom to get relaxed and she too lie at my side, I was in between the ladies and we don’t know when we went to sleep and when I wake up it was 4 pm and my sister too was laying aside to me but mom was not there she was doing her home task. I kissed my sister due to which she too wake u and we both kisses each other, and we both went out to see mom and mom was in the living room watching TV, she was rearing only nighty with laces on its shoulder and nothing under it as she know she is ready and me and my sister both came nude outside and we both said not we both only entertain mom.
Like Reply