Incest Model mom
nice job
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
PLEASE UPDATE BRO.
Like Reply
Fantastic build up and finish. Love the clue that he needs a cute lover like mom. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes longtongueman's post
Like Reply
PLEASE UPDATE BRO....
Like Reply
waiting mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Like Reply
Bro please update
Like Reply
good start
Like Reply
Still no Update ............
Like Reply
Update is getting ready .it is bit length .it might take at least 5 days to finish .I promise it will be interesting.
[+] 2 users Like Mepokkiri123's post
Like Reply
THANK YOU BRO
PLEASE ADD SOME GIF AND PHOTS
IF YOU WOULD LIKE
[+] 1 user Likes RAHUL 23's post
Like Reply
(26-07-2020, 02:20 PM)Mepokkiri123 Wrote: Update is getting ready .it is bit length .it might take at least 5 days to finish .I promise it will be interesting.

Excited but pls do it soon... Long time no update we can't connect with the story ans the character
Like Reply
(26-07-2020, 02:20 PM)Mepokkiri123 Wrote: Update is getting ready .it is bit length .it might take at least 5 days to finish .I promise it will be interesting.

very hot and awesome writing...but lately things have become too much mindless sex and only slam bam thank you maam type sex....make her wear sexy clothes like before...make her wear small blouses with low saree showing navel,make her wear navel ring and tattoos in Goa...make her a slut and exhibitionist rather than only sex and sex...I think you will get more likes and reps in that case...great writing though...
Like Reply
please update
Like Reply
Waiting for next update...................
Like Reply

Extending on what another bro said a few posts ahead, Make her go around in saree without blouse, transparent dresses, another incest fuck with her bro or father, etc
[+] 1 user Likes longtongueman's post
Like Reply
(29-07-2020, 02:48 AM)longtongueman Wrote: Extending on what another bro said a few posts ahead, Make her go around in saree without blouse, transparent dresses, another incest fuck with her bro or father, etc

All ready story have taken off in another direction .but still I promise I will add these sequence somewhere in story very soon.
Like Reply
[Image: 001jj.jpg]
[Image: 014.jpg]
[Image: media-Id-52494-1-size-lg.jpg]
[Image: media-Id-52509-1-size-lg.jpg]
Like Reply
Waiting for Next Bro ....................
Like Reply

Excited but pls do it soon... Long time no update we can't connect with the story ans the character
[+] 1 user Likes Krishwayen16krish's post
Like Reply
PLEASE UPDATE BRO
Like Reply