Fantasy Actress Roleplays
Sis: You are not a child anymore.

Me: You realized that now? Not when you gave me a blowjob yesterday?

She laughed. We both got more comfortable.

Sis: Do you have a girlfriend?

Me: No, I don’t.

Sis: Do you any girl of your interest in college?

Me: No.

My dick slipped out of my lungi and made dick visible to her. She couldn’t take her eye off my dick. After a while, she left for the kitchen saying I have to clean the house. I too followed her and asked her do you need any help sister.

[Image: pallavi-gowda-in-jodi-hakki-episode-408-2018.jpg]

Sis: I will ask you if I need any help.

She was sweeping the floor and I was nearby. I can see her cleavage her boob hanging in the bra. Oh my God, what a view. She saw me watching and I just looked away. After that, I didn’t do anything. Then her husband came home and we all ate dinner and went to sleep.

[Image: PicsArt_09-20-12.53.28.jpg]

I couldn’t sleep. I got up tried to peek into my sister’s room through the keyhole. I can’t see much but I can hear them fucking. All of sudden I can hear my sister blaming her husband, “Can’t you fuck me for at least a few minutes?”

Now I got to know that their sexual life is poor. The next day Monday after college I came home early. I thought I should try my luck today. I again entered sister’s room. I switched on the ac and switched off the light and lay down on the bed. I was not sleeping.

After some time she came home. I can hear her entering the room. I acted like I was sleeping. She came near the bed, she knows that it’s me.

Sis: Jai are you awake?

I didn’t say a word. She again called my name but I didn’t answer. This time, thinking I am asleep, she placed her hand on dick over my lungi. She entered her hand inside and grabbed my dick started jerking me. After some time she left my dick and covered the dick with the lungi.

Then she tried to wake me up. I woke up acting like I was waking up from deep sleep.

Me: What is it, Akka? (sister)

Sis: Why are you sleeping here?

Me: It’s hot today that’s why.

Sis: Ok, your brother in law will not be home for the week. Will you sleep with me?

Me: Ok, sister.

[Image: DLLz_C9W0AAt4lH.jpg]

Night came soon and we ate dinner and came to the bedroom. We both lying down at both ends of the bed. I was in a t-shirt and a lungi. She was in nighty. I couldn’t sleep. But I know sister wants my dick. She must be thinking how to make a move. But I made mine.

I rolled towards her and placed my left hand on her boobs and didn’t move. She jerked a little. Now I know she is also awake. I didn’t move for a while.

Sis: Are you awake?

She was checking whether I am awake. I didn’t move. After a while I placed my leg over her body. My dick was touching her side of her. She felt that she also rolled towards. Now we both are face to face to each other. I can feel her breathing fast. I was still in a position of hugging her and my leg was over her.

She placed her hand over me and hugged me tightly. She couldn’t control her urge.

[Image: monica-hot-scandal_650.jpg]

Sis: Jai, don’t act like sleeping, I know you are awake.

Me: How did you know?

Sis: I know many things, brother.

She kissed me in the lips. Wow that was my first kiss it was amazing. She gave me great liplock.

Sis: Do you like it?

Me: Yes.

Sis: Do you want more?

Me: Yes please.

She loosened my lungi and removed her dress. I removed my t-shirt. She grabbed my dick started giving me a blowjob. Wow, this time I can enjoy it freely. After sometime.

[Image: two_hand_big_dick_blowjob_46.gif]

Sis: Come on bro fuck me.

All content are copied from INTERNET. if any one have object i will remove the content. This is a work of fiction.This stories and pics are not my own. copied from Internet .  Please find Index in 1st Page.
Visit our  Actress roleplay
[+] 1 user Likes Krishan202's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
She lay down in a missionary position. I tried to push my dick but I couldn’t find the hole. She grabbed my dick and position it correctly. I gave a hard push. My dick entered her pussy and she made a big sound.

Me: This is how fucking feels like?

Sis: You like it right.

[Image: Pallavi%2BGowda%2Bgetting%2Bnaked%2Bsex%2Bimage.jpg]

Me: Do you wanna know how much I like it.

Sis: Yes.

I kissed her in the lips and started to ram her hard as much I could. She started to moan, “Thambi (brother) don’t stop.” It was my first time and I couldn’t hold for much longer. I fucked her for almost half an hour with small breaks.

[Image: tumblr_os427kjPOC1tscvzso1_500.gif]

Me: Sister I am going to cum.

Sis: Do it, brother, cum inside me, make me pregnant.

“Ok, here it comes.”

I cummed inside her and collapsed above her. She kissed me in the forehead and we both slept hugging.

I woke up in the morning my sister was not there. I came to the kitchen to find her. She was making breakfast for us. I grabbed her from behind and squeezed her boobs. I was still naked and my dick was poking her ass.

Sis: Stop it, Jai

She pushed me away.

Sis: Go and get ready for college. (angrily)

[Image: pallavi-gowda-in-jodi-hakki-episode-614-2019.jpg]

I was shocked by her behavior. she may be feeling guilty. So I didn’t do or say anything to her. I got ready and left for college. As she is a teacher she also went to school as usual

After I came back. I didn’t speak to her neither did she. We both ate dinner in silence. I came to my room. She called me to her room and I went. I didn’t speak a word.

Sis: Come sleep with me.

I came and slept beside her. After a few minutes, she grabbed my dick in lungi and started giving a handjob. I stopped her.

Sis: Please brother I need your dick, please.

Me: First explain why did you scold me in the morning.

Sis: I will tell but first fuck me.

Her handjob and words made me horny. I inserted my finger in her pussy. It was already wet. I inserted dick inside her and moving slowly in and out. She started to speak.

[Image: Pallavi%2BGowda%2Bfull%2Bnude%2Bpussy%2B...images.jpg]

Sis: Forgive me, brother, I only want you to fuck me for a baby.

Me: What, why?

Sis: You know I was in medication for pregnancy. But I later found out it was my husband’s fault I didn’t get pregnant.

Me: Does brother in law satisfy you?

Sis: No he does not, not only that he has low sperm count.

Me: So you want me to fuck for having a baby

Sis: Yes, it’s been long. My mother in law and other family members are thinking I have a fault.

Me: Ok I understand. But why did you scold me in the morning?

Sis: I just don’t want to spoil you and you can fuck me in the night as much you like. But you shouldn’t do anything in the morning and bunk your college,

I agreed to her condition. I was still fucking her she started to moan.

Me: Ok I have a condition of my own.

Sis: What condition?

Me: I will make you pregnant but you have to promise me that you fuck me daily at night.

[Image: whitney-westgate-realitykings-hdlove-pussy-fuck.gif]

Sis: Ok I will let you fuck me at night.

I was about to cum. I came inside her and fall above her. Then again I had hard on I fucked her again in missionary position and slept.

The next day I went to college. I came back home fucked her in missionary position and slept. The same thing happened for the next two days. But I didn’t have any enjoyment in just fucking in missionary position. I want more than that.

All content are copied from INTERNET. if any one have object i will remove the content. This is a work of fiction.This stories and pics are not my own. copied from Internet .  Please find Index in 1st Page.
Like Reply
The next day I came back from college, as usual, she asked for sex. But I told her, “I am not in the mood.”

Sis: Do you want a blowjob?

Telling that she grabbed my dick and started blowing. It was great.

Sis: Now come fuck me.

She spread her legs lying in the bed. I want more so I said, “No I won’t fuck you.”

Sis: Please brother please fuck, why don’t you want to fuck me.

Me: I am just tired of fucking you in that position I want more.

Sis: I don’t know what you are saying is there other ways to fuck.

Me: Of course you dummy.

I hugged her and rolled and made her lie on top of me.

Me: Now grab my dick put it in you.

She did it as I said

Me: Now move your ass up and down.

She started to fuck me in a cowgirl position. I grabbed her boobs and squeezed it hard. I came upward to suck her boobs. She was moaning.

Me: Do you like it, sis?

[Image: charity-crawford-passion-hd-sensual-yoga...l-fuck.gif]

Sis: I never fucked in this position before.

Me: What?

Sis: Yes brother I never did it in this position.

Me: You only fuck in missionary position huh?

Sis: Yeah, my husband fucks me like that and ask me for blowjob sometimes that all.

Me: No wonder he is impotent.

Sis: Are you saying there are more positions like this?

Me: Yes sis there are.

She was moaning even more. She reached an orgasm and I was also on the edge of cumming. I started to move my hip along with her and she was screaming in pleasure.

Me: I gonna cum.

Sis: Cum inside me. Don’t spill it out.

[Image: tumblr_m3isdlGlCK1rtlhtfo1_400.gif]

She came again and I cummed inside her. We slept hugging each other. The next day came. I left for college as usual and when I came back she hugged and kissed me in the lips.

“Come on let’s enjoy it because my husband will come home tomorrow. We can’t fuck when my husband is home.”

Me: No way you promised you will fuck me daily.

Sis: I will try ok.

She again kissed me to change my mood. I got excited now she is also interested in sex more than impregnating her. I sat in her chair and told her to give me a blowjob. She removed my pants and underwear. My dick was rock hard.

She licked it and placed my dick in her mouth and move her head up and down. Wow, what a feeling! After a while, I felt like cumming. I stopped her.

“Don’t you want my sperm inside?”

Sis: Yes, please.

[Image: tumblr_nqbfpsoGfi1tlpk8no1_500.gif]

Me: Ok, sis, do as I say.

I told her to bend and lie on the table. I came behind her and grabbed her ass cheeks and spread it to enter my dick. I pushed my dick inside her pussy in one go. She screamed. I grabbed her hip and rammed her from behind like a bull.

Sis: Oh my God, fuck me.

I slapped her ass and made it red.

Sis: Don’t be rough, brother.

I slapped her again and again. She was letting out her pleasure

Sis: I am gonna reach an orgasm.

Me: I am also gonna cum.

[Image: NTPSd5g9718m5rik.gif]

I increased my speed. My dick was hitting her pussy deep. My hip was hitting her ass making a huge sound. We both came. I cummed inside her with full force. We again fucked after dinner and slept.

The next day, as usual, I left for college in the morning came in the evening. When I came back my sister’s husband came back from the business trip. I greeted him and came to my room.

My sister’s husband was sitting in the hall and Pallavi was working in the kitchen. I came behind and hugged her. She was shocked.

Sis: Stop it Jai your brother in law is in the hall.

Me: Don’t worry he won’t come.

I continued hugging her. She was in saree I slid her saree down made her show her boobs in blouse.

[Image: (m=eaAaGwObaaaa)(mh=lkIHIR-kRZFE-k7k)15.jpg]

Sis: Stop it.

She said stop it seductively. I kissed in her neck and grabbed her boobs. She moaned a little. She then turned.

Sis: What are you doing?

Me: Come on sis I won’t get a chance to fuck you tonight.

Sis: Ok do as you please.

I lifted her and placed her in the kitchen slab. I opened her blouse she didn’t wear any bra. Her boobs popped out and I sucked her tits. Slowly spread her legs and lifted her petticoat. I lowered my pants and inserted my dick inside her started fucking slowly.

Sis: Come on do it fast we don’t have much time.

So I fucked as fast I could and cummed inside her.

[Image: (m=eaf8Ggaaaa)(mh=nC407e3cHBqG_jAY)12.jpg]

Me: Sister, don’t forget to fuck your husband. You may get pregnant because of me.

After we ate dinner I came to my room, they went to theirs.
fter eating dinner, my sister Pallavi and brother-in-law went to their room and I went to mine. But I couldn’t sleep. So I went near my sister’s room and tried to peep. But it was pitch dark. I couldn’t see anything. Then I sat near the door and leaned on the door to hear any sound.

Like Reply
I could hear small sounds of sister and brother-in-law speaking but I couldn’t understand it. I thought they must be having sex. But after a while, there was no sound at all. I waited there for more than 15 minutes. Then I got bored. I planned to have a handjob thinking about my sister.

When I tried to get up from the floor with the help of the door handle. The door opened a little. My mind worked fast and I had a crazy idea. I entered my sister’s room and closed the door. As it was pitch dark, I took my phone and used the screen light to find my sister.

[Image: pallavi-gowda-in-jodi-hakki-episode-582-2019.jpg]

They both were sound asleep. I came between her and her husband in the bed slowly and started touching her. I grabbed her boobs. She lay in bed in bra and panty. Slowly I ran my fingers towards her panty and inserted my fingers inside her panty to access her pussy.

I started to finger her pussy. As I was fingering, she woke up. “Honey, what are you doing? Do you want to do it again?” I didn’t say a word, just continued fingering her. She thinks that her husband is fingering her. I rolled myself over her. As usual, I was in a t-shirt and lungi, pressing my dick over her panty.

[Image: 376650_02big.jpg]

Sis: Honey, are you hard again? This never happened before.

Her husband was in deep sleep. She was speaking to me thinking as her husband. I lip-locked her to suppress any suspicion. She also liked it and so started to kiss me back. I think she got horny by the lewd things I did. I removed my lungi and her panty.

I pushed my dick inside her fast she made out a big moan. That woke her husband a little.

Brother in law: What happened, honey? Why did you make a sound?

[Image: 3595088_4_o.jpg]

She heard her husband’s sound from side and there’s a guy on top of her. She understood it was me who is fucking her.

Sis: Nothing, dear, just a mosquito.

Her husband went to sleep again. I continued my fucking, I kissed near her ear.

Sis: Stop it brother, my husband will wake up, he is sleeping right next to us.

Me: Don’t worry, sister, he can’t see us in this darkness.

I increased my speed was fucking her in missionary position for almost 15 minutes. As I was fucking her due to the cots movement her husband woke up again. But I stopped moving immediately.

[Image: alexa-grace-sweetsinner-bed-2-pussy-fucking.gif]

Brother in law: I can’t sleep, I don’t know why. I thought I heard a sound.

Sis: I don’t hear any sound.

Brother-in-law: My sleep is lost, come give me a blowjob.

I got up from her. She went between her husband’s leg like a dog and started giving him a blowjob. I came behind her grabbed her ass cheeks and spread it to insert my dick in her pussy from behind.

While she was blowing her husband, I was fucking her in the doggy position. But her husband came fast and dozed off to sleep. But I was still fucking for another 10 minutes. She was moaning in pleasure standing between her husband’s legs.

[Image: TTib92hhxlXhZzeX6ZEOaakT3cxuTlHsQkwAhPRk...Kdimy0aIbO]

I increased my speed and came inside her. She also reached orgasm. We both got tired, lay down in bed hugging each other next to her husband.

Sis: This is too risky, brother, we shouldn’t do like this.

Me: Don’t worry, sister. Your husband is so weak he can’t even stay awake while you are giving him a blowjob.

Sis: Ok, go to your room.

I left her room and came to my room and slept like a baby. The next day she woke me up early in the morning. I grabbed her hand pulled her towards me and kissed her in lips.

Sis: Stop it, brother. Get ready you have to go to college.

As usual, we all left home. Me to college, sister (teacher) to school and brother-in-law to office. I can enjoy my sister only in the evening. But last week my brother-in-law was not at home. Now he is. So I can’t fuck her that easily.

Like yesterday I fucked my sister in her room while her husband was sleeping beside us. This was happening throughout that month. I fuck her in the night after her husband sleeps. Then one day in the evening.

Sis: Brother, I need help.

Me: What is it, sister?

Sis: I think I am pregnant. Will you buy me a pregnancy test kit from the pharmacy?

[Image: 66587897_402329067066019_658248079354363...e=5EBB06D8]

I brought her the kit. She checked it and it showed positive. She hugged me and started to cry in happiness. She kissed me all over my face and lips.

Sis: Thank you brother thanks, you made me pregnant.

I hugged her and kissed her in lips.

Me: Don’t thank me, sister, it all your husband’s fault. You didn’t get pregnant till now.

But I got horny while hugging her. So I grabbed her ass, pushed her to the wall and lifted her saree started to fuck, she was moaning.

Sis: Fuck me, fuck me, brother. Now you are my husband and dad of my child.

I fucked her for 15 minutes and cummed inside. She screamed in the pleasure of fucking in this position. As I was letting her down my brother-in-law came. She adjusted her saree and I hid my dick in my lungi.

She told about her pregnancy to her husband and he was overjoyed by the news. He called his relatives and told about the news. I continued to fuck her till the 6th month.

[Image: Pallavi%2BGowda%2Bfull%2Bnude%2Bpussy%2B...images.jpg]

THE-END

[+] 2 users Like Krishan202's post
Like Reply
Bro update on family nest story
Like Reply
Bro can you continue with the same actress subject  will be cuckold
Like Reply
Thank you very much Bro please continue as I said earlier  the cuckold content
[+] 1 user Likes Roopesh M S's post
Like Reply
Need a story on madona sabastian
Like Reply
Brother....Pls update family nest story
Like Reply
Bro bring Jothika and sneha for family nest story
Like Reply
Plsee put next update of family nest storyyy...
Like Reply
Brooo plseee write combined hot long story on sexyyyy...

[Image: images-1-1.jpg]
[Image: images-3.jpg]

Nayanthara & Madonna Sebastian..
[+] 1 user Likes Sabzzz19's post
Like Reply
Bro I just noticed you brought shriya Sharma into  3 stories yet only 1 session with her . I think you should dedicate an update to.her .
Like Reply
Bro Prachi Desai one story please... Kahi bhi nahi hai story.. next update
[+] 1 user Likes rakeshsharma1306's post
Like Reply
Bro update
Like Reply
A story on yami gautam plz
Like Reply
Bro update
[+] 2 users Like Gurumoorthi's post
Like Reply
Brother....Pls update Family Nest story/Yami Gautam/ Prachi Desai
Like Reply
Krishnan brother plsee include sexyy...

[Image: images-3-6.jpg]
[Image: images-3-5.jpg]

Alya Mansa & Mamathi Chari in Family Nest story...
Like Reply
Bro update
Like Reply