Poll: Sanskari college girl Namrata Ko strangers aur buddhe ke saath dikhana chaliye ya nahi???
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yess
93.28%
111 93.28%
Noo
6.72%
8 6.72%
Total 119 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 40 Vote(s) - 2.9 Average
Misc. Erotica BASSSSS.. KARO ..(NAMRATA ek PAHELI)
(09-07-2020, 02:02 PM)Intruder Wrote: Wonderful update! extremely exciting and hot writings. Please skip Abdul from this story and let salva rock both mom and daughter.

I respect your suggestion bro  Shy

But this is not single hero story ....this is a journey of young girl so aage boht kuch hain  Smile

Keep supporting bhai  Heart
flamethrower 
[+] 1 user Likes Royalkingfire's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Waiting, please post next update .
Like Reply
absolutely mind blowing update! super excellent writing!
Like Reply
superb! lajawab aur bahut mast update
Like Reply
Fan Review 07 - end of sanskari Namrata

As I anticipated, after Birju heated up Namrata, Savla is getting all the benefits. But, Savla is the ‘first lover’ for her, so it is fair  Smile

After the lift scene, the way you describe her playing with cum on her jeans, smelling it, tasting it (dairy milk) and getting addicted to it is awesome

She is getting addicted to the feel of cock on her ass, the feel of tongue on her body and the ganda smell of men  clps

Best scene was Savla licking her asshole

[Image: asp4.jpg]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My story: Samantha & Chai - Ayurvedic Treatment For My Wife (cuckold, hotwife, suspense)
[+] 2 users Like Saravroman's post
Like Reply
Fan review 08 - Diwali Dhamaka

Excellent dress selection for Namrata and the scene where she teased Savla showing her ass and navel was so erotic. She is so heated up that she allowed Savla to fondle her and lick her ass and navel. Cock bursting scenes and sexcellent choice of pics. Include more such scenes. Finally she is so addicted to rubbing cock on her ass and allows Savla to do the same and cum on her panties.
Namrata is so naughty she did not change her ganda panties while going out. You are slowly and steadily making her bitchy  yourock

Suchita and Savla encounter in mini marked was totally unexpected. To be honest, I was thinking Suchita would take the story on side track but no. This scene was cock blowing. Ooo. You are a master writer, bro!

You made mom and daughter both enjoy in the clinic scene - Namrata is so heated up - fantastic! 

Choice of pics were best in diwali episode 2 – priyanka, Anushka, Poorna and Kajal expression – OMG!

By the way, Anushka shetty and Priyanka would be an awesome mother-daughter pair!

[Image: Capture2.jpg]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My story: Samantha & Chai - Ayurvedic Treatment For My Wife (cuckold, hotwife, suspense)
Like Reply
Fan review 09 - Expert incorporation

You are such an expert in accepting fans requests and putting their ideas and pics into your story. So awesome, Bro!  Heart 
Thanks for accepting the request to put teasers! thanks

Keep writing - this will be a master piece! One request - please dont give lot of gap between diwali episodes since they are all related and connectivity might be lost.

More fan reviews, fan fantasies and fan thrills coming up on 13th - I think you have given some hidden clues Smile  in your episode 3 - will give my thoughts on that Arrow Exclamation Idea 
Like Reply
(09-07-2020, 03:10 PM)rafiqshaikh9059 Wrote: super dupar dhamal update bhai

(09-07-2020, 03:17 PM)SweetSonali Wrote: bahut bahut hot aur mast update!

(09-07-2020, 03:47 PM)Suryahot123 Wrote: Mast.. Mind blowing.... Super... Duper.... Please update more

(09-07-2020, 03:48 PM)Sumit1234 Wrote: Mind-blowing update brother fadu bro please continue

(09-07-2020, 04:39 PM)vat69addict Wrote: zabardast likho ho bhai

(09-07-2020, 04:50 PM)Shabaz123 Wrote: Awesome mind blowing update bhai

Thank you so much banana clps

Thanks for motivating me  horseride

Keep supporting Heart
flamethrower 
Like Reply
Anushka is My Wife,My Love,My Honey,My Sweetheart

Anushka is my wife and I am her hubby..She is made for me only...I hug her tightly and lick her whole naked body and fuck her daily day and night with my monster dick very very hard in every position of Kamasutra and in her every hole..She moaning loudly and enjoy real pleasure with me in bed...She is My LOVE, My JAAN.
[+] 1 user Likes ashw's post
Like Reply
(11-07-2020, 06:31 AM)Saravroman Wrote: Fan Review 07 - end of sanskari Namrata

As I anticipated, after Birju heated up Namrata, Savla is getting all the benefits. But, Savla is the ‘first lover’ for her, so it is fair 

After the lift scene, the way you describe her playing with cum on her jeans, smelling it, tasting it (dairy milk) and getting addicted to it is awesome

She is getting addicted to the feel of cock on her ass, the feel of tongue on her body and the ganda smell of men 

Best scene was Savla licking her asshole

[Image: asp4.jpg]

(11-07-2020, 06:40 AM)Saravroman Wrote: Fan review 08 - Diwali Dhamaka

Excellent dress selection for Namrata and the scene where she teased Savla showing her ass and navel was so erotic. She is so heated up that she allowed Savla to fondle her and lick her ass and navel. Cock bursting scenes and sexcellent choice of pics. Include more such scenes. Finally she is so addicted to rubbing cock on her ass and allows Savla to do the same and cum on her panties.
Namrata is so naughty she did not change her ganda panties while going out. You are slowly and steadily making her bitchy 

Suchita and Savla encounter in mini marked was totally unexpected. To be honest, I was thinking Suchita would take the story on side track but no. This scene was cock blowing. Ooo. You are a master writer, bro!

You made mom and daughter both enjoy in the clinic scene - Namrata is so heated up - fantastic! 

Choice of pics were best in diwali episode 2 – priyanka, Anushka, Poorna and Kajal expression – OMG!

By the way, Anushka shetty and Priyanka would be an awesome mother-daughter pair!

(11-07-2020, 06:47 AM)Saravroman Wrote: Fan review 09 - Expert incorporation

You are such an expert in accepting fans requests and putting their ideas and pics into your story. So awesome, Bro! 
Thanks for accepting the request to put teasers!

Keep writing - this will be a master piece! One request - please dont give lot of gap between diwali episodes since they are all related and connectivity might be lost.

More fan reviews, fan fantasies and fan thrills coming up on 13th - I think you have given some hidden clues   in your episode 3 - will give my thoughts on that

Thank you bro for all reviews..... horseride Heart

Boht khush hu because boht kam log small small things notice karte hain ....and really ....aap unme se ek ho and thanks for suggestions......

Yes bro suchita koi side character nahi hain ye journey namrta ki hain but usme SUCHITA ka important role hain 

Like :- namrta iss story ki lead character hain but suchita 

Story ki Stricker hain ....aur abhi namrta aapne learning mode main hain.....

And boht logo ko lagta hain ki iss story main single hero ho but unnhe bata du i know your feelings but ye journey girl ki hain na ki hero ki ...and ... ready raho har thing ke liye abhi story main boht bade badlav honge ......

Thank bro....... clps banana

Keep supporting..... Heart
flamethrower 
[+] 3 users Like Royalkingfire's post
Like Reply
Bro going very stronf. I want Abdul in this game too. Hope he will be back very soon.
[+] 1 user Likes doctor101's post
Like Reply
Update kab aayega bhai
Like Reply
Kb aa raha hai bhai update

[Image: Screenshot-20200713-140945.jpg]
Ghostprotical flamethrower
[+] 1 user Likes ghostprotical's post
Like Reply
Nice work royal king bhai
nospam horseride

Like Reply
Waiting for next update.
Like Reply
Please please please please please update
Like Reply
Bhai update ka intzar rahega
Like Reply
Fan Review 10 - Thrillers

Some open plots left by Royal bro

1. Who is the guy who helped Birju to switch off and switch on the lift? Will that person be with Birju when Namrata visits his hut? Birju playing with Namrata in front of the other person will be so hot  Heart

2. Why did Namrata's dad call her about vacation? Is he going to a trip? Then Suchita and Namrata will have fun with their lovers. If Sanjay and Suchita go for a vacation, Namrata will have fun with both her lovers (3 including Abdul her new lover)  Exclamation

3. Royal bro said there is a big twist coming up? Could that be with Birju's helper? Or something else? Or someone else?  Idea

Cant wait for cock bursting action  Cool

[Image: d2.jpg]
[+] 5 users Like Saravroman's post
Like Reply
Fan review 11 - Talking dirty

so far Namrata is addicted to the smell and feel of cock on her ass

Make her watch Birju/Savla cock and make her addicted to watching it

Make her talk dirty words and do dirty things

Make her desperate and beg Birju/Savla to let her see their cock, smell it and taste their cum

Make Birju/Savla tell her to do naughty and bold things

[Image: d3.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like Saravroman's post
Like Reply
Waiting for next update.
Like Reply