Virgin Girls to Women Very hot stories
Next update tonight
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
[Image: 08.jpg]
my steam url link
Like Reply
English
[+] 2 users Like prashanthi's post
Like Reply
Next update will be posted tonight
Like Reply
(15-07-2020, 03:25 AM)prashanthi Wrote: Next update will be posted tonight

Waiting
Like Reply
Awesome.. waiting for next update...
Like Reply
English
Like Reply
Anyone interested ??
Like Reply
Yes! We need more hot interfaith stories
Like Reply
(18-11-2020, 01:17 AM)Manofwords6969 Wrote: Yes! We need more hot interfaith stories

You can send the theme with lil of what you expect..I am gonna start a new story soon
[+] 1 user Likes prashanthi's post
Like Reply
(18-11-2020, 09:47 AM)prashanthi Wrote: You can send the theme with lil of what you expect..I am gonna start a new story soon

It should more like the first one. The one on the train. It should be bold and erotic?
Like Reply
Adventures in Mumbai-Ruchita

Hi everyone. My name is Ruchita. I am writing this story and also revealing my story for the first time. I am narrating the incident which happened truly in my life; some 4 months ago. Let me first describe myself fully. I am 20 years old with a figure of 34-30-36 with a height of 5’7. I live in Mumbai as I started my career in a technical institute in Mumbai. My parents are orthodox and stay out of Maharashtra. So I live in a rented flat of 3 BHK with my college friends.

[Image: b30d60a327ee018eaf71401787977dd3.jpg]

Initially I used to wear only normal style traditional dresses but as soon I came out of my home I felt some independence. So I started wearing western and sexy Indian dresses. In Mumbai it’s all very common to wear all types of western styles. As usual boys started to flirt with me in college. And as the days passed my dressing style changed to utmost sexiest level and the number of guys proposing me increased. All my friends got into relationships and so I too got attracted to Rayad, a guy in my class. We proposed each other and then used to have nice days. He is more than 6 feet and has muscular body and very popular among girls.
Soon I got into my boyfriend’s friends circle. There were 3 guys named Aslam, Malik and Danish. We all became good friends and used to go roam to most of the tourist places. We all became frank and used to talk of non-veg jokes. But regarding physical relationship I just had sex only with Rayad.
One Saturday there was a meeting arranged in college by our college students regarding programmes for the upcoming festivals? So to look special I had a special dressing that day. I wore a synthetic nylon pink colored laced bra and above that I wore a partial transparent loose hanging yellow silk top. And a pink colored panty with tight stretchable pink cotton pant.
[Image: 1555659212530744267_thumbnail_600x799.webp]
As soon as I entered the class, all eyes started to pop on me. But I just didn’t care that. We discussed the things and went to cafeteria. I was with Rayad and his friends. We spoke for some time and Rayad’s friends left to their flats where Rayad was also a roommate.
It was already evening 7 o clock and it started raining heavily. Unfortunately we were not even having umbrella. We waited for some time but rain didn’t stop. So I decided to go to my flat in rains only. Then Rayad told me that he will drop me in his bike till my flat. So I sat in his bike and started to ride. As it was raining we both got wet. And my partial transparent top became fully transparent and my bra started to be visible. But Rayad was enjoying the scenes he got from the mirror.
As we were riding Rayad told me that we can go to his room as his flat was near than mine so that I can take rest till the rain stops. Even in the heavy rains I told his yes. We reached his flat and entered. There were already his friends who were mine friends as well now. So Rayad explained the situation and sat on the sofa. He gave me a towel and I Started drying my hairs. But my top was wet and my inner was visible clearly and all started to enjoy watching me. An hour passed but rain didn’t stop and they were not ready to go out in rains. I sat there itself.
Then I started to get cold and started sneezing because of my wet dress and I was not having another dress set as I was with him. Then Aslam commented that I have to change the top so that I won’t get cold. Then Danish commented that if you remove your top it will be better. And all started to see me. And suddenly Malik told that don’t worry dear you will look damn sexy if you will remove your top. Hearing this and in the cold breeze some feelings started to travel inside my body. I replied that even if I remove my top it won’t get dry. Then Danish told that just remove it we will dry it near the fan in the bedroom. Rayad was sitting in the sofa and watching all this. Now I too was getting wet from inside and was thinking to have some fun. Since me and my boyfriend belong to different communities we never thought of marrying and I heard from the stories that these guys are back of my community to girls to fuck with their big fatty dicks and share among their tribe. So I wanted my share of cocks.
When Aslam told me that do you need any help in removing your top. I didn’t tell them anything but just gave a yes signal with my face. He got the green signal. Others were laughing and telling Aslam that don’t tear her top, she needs it back. Everyone was eagerly watching me. Aslam came near me kept his hands in my hip and started to slide my top upwards. I saw a bulge in everybody’s pants. He then slowly removed my entire top and gave it to Danish. The he began to move his hands on my body. By this time I was really ready for a hard fuck.

Then he came to remove my bra. Danish told Aslam that “Hey even I am here. I will remove her bra.” Saying this he came near me and kept his hands on my boobs and pressed it little. Then he slides his hands back to unhook my bra. He unhooked my bra and I was standing topless among them. There were surprised to see my boldness. Then Danish started kissing me on my lips and Aslam started pressing my boobs from my back. I started to moan aaahhhh… Then Malik came near and started to slide my pants down and took my pants away. Then Rayad came stated removing my panty. Now I was totally nude there. So now Rayad started to lick my pussy and Aslam started to lick my nipples. Malik was licking another nipple. I was in seventh heaven and just moaning aahhhhhh…..aahhhhhh…..aahhhhh….
Then they all removed their dresses and they all started come near me for blow jobs. I gave them blow jobs for about 7 minutes and they took me to the bedroom and laid me in bed. Both Aslam and Malik were sucking my boobs and nipples and Danish was strocking his penis inside my mouth. Rayad took his dick and inserted inside my pussy. 

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5EyKwgmrfBeoaW078RA-...w&usqp=CAU]
I started moaning in pleasure. Then one by one they all started to fuck me. I was really enjoying each and every moment. Then Rayad Slept in bed and they made me to sleep above Rayad and Rayad inserted his dick in my ass hole. Now I started to shout in pain. But they didn’t stop. Then Aslam came and inserted his dick inside my pussy and his both hands were on my boobs pressing it hard and my hands were holding Danish’s and Mailk’s dick. I started to moan in pleasure ufff…aahhhhh…fuck me guys…please fuck me…Hearing this they increased their speed and I was Moaning in pleasure. They all fucked me double till they are satisfied. They were shouting all cuss words abusing my mom and sister. Even that was erotic for me.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTCD2s3K5wOowKu1QkX5Vp...Q&usqp=CAU]
They then made me to lay down in bed and all started to release their cum on my body. I was lying nude. But still my dresses were not dry. So that night I was in their room and we enjoyed a lot. After that day we all even became deeper friends and we enjoy sex even now when we are excited sexually.

After the day I had gang sex with Rayad, Aslam, Danish and Malik. I really regretted a lot after going to my room. I had a constant thinking in my mind that what have I done. Even though I enjoyed the acts I felt that I have lost my respect among them. It was a big dilemma for me to decide what to do now as it was clear that my friends are going to ask for the same thing which happened unexpectedly. I was unable to decide anything. On Monday I went to college normally. I was wearing normal and fully covered decent dress. We all met and talked normally and even they didn’t express anything about we had the night before. They talked to me normally as just friends. A week went like that. Then I got a trust on them that they won’t harm me and even they won’t spoil my name. I was clear now that I can trust them.
I again got frank with them and started to crack non-veg jokes along with them. It was the day of Friday and Rayad my boyfriend came up with the idea of going to a water park in Mumbai on Saturday. Aslam, Danish and Malik agreed and I was just thinking about it. Aslam asked me that you are also coming with us na? Then Rayad replied of course she will be with us. I too thought that I will enjoy the picnic and so I agreed.
The next day I got up early. I was analyzing myself so that I can look sexy in every way but didn’t think anything of sex. I got a razor and shaved my underarms to make it look smooth. Then I removed the hairs of my pussy as it was my habit to remove both hairs of underarms and pussy. I then took a shower and was searching for the sexiest dress I could wear for the day. I finally got the combination. I wore a black colored seamless bra and a tight white colored transparent sleeveless top which had a neck opening which came till my boobs. As a combination I wore a Black colored panty and above that I wore a green colored mini short. I knew that I was looking damn sexy with clean shaved underarms and they will of course enjoy seeing my boldness.
Rayad and three others came in car till my flat to pick me. I got into car. They were stunned to see my looks. We entered the water park. Boys were allowed only to wear the costumes given by them which were a single short. I was allowed with the same dress. We started to play in the swimming pool. I was fully wet and as usual my transparent top started to show off my bra. Moreover due to water the top was sticking to my body which was giving sexier view to everyone playing in the pool. My friends started to stare me and even some men in the park started to stare me. I didn’t care but was enjoying of my own.

Now Rayad came near me and hold me and started pushing me in the water. Even Aslam and Malik came and started to push me in the waters same as every one of us enjoy in the pool. After some time as a formal habit of boys they started their mischievous behaviour. They started to move their hands towards my waist, neck and boobs. Even Danish started to rub my thighs. I saw that there were even some uncles there who were watching this act of us. Seeing this I moved away and started to play as normal as everyone. By now I was sure that something is going to happen. We enjoyed the water park till evening and then started our journey towards home. I was in the same dress and it was partial dry and partial wet. In the car Aslam started to put his hands on my shoulder and was moving towards my boobs. For his surprise I removed his hands and gave a little slap on his face. Seeing this all boys was confused. I then replied that can’t you all wait till we reach the flat. All started to smile and I could see the excitement in their eyes. Even after having this much fun in park I wanted the same thing and my curiosity was also increasing.
We reached the same flat and as soon as we entered we threw our bags aside and immediately Rayad came near me and hold my face and started to smooch me tightly. Even I was fully aroused and I didn’t tell a word and my hands were down. My eyes were closed and one came from back and kept his hands in my boobs and started pressing it over my top. And one kept his hands on my pussy over my shorts. I then murmured that please don’t damage my dress. They all removed their hands. And Aslam started to remove my top. Even I raised my hands to make him easy. He removed it and kept it in the sofa. Now Danish started to kiss me. My eyes were closed and I think Rayad was unhooking my bra. As soon my bra was removed Rayad and Malik started sucking my boobs and licking my nipples. Aslam started to remove my shorts. By this time I was fully horny and was thinking that when will they start fucking me? Aslam removed both my Shorts and panty. Then all boys started to remove their clothes any they were nude. Rayad then made me to kneel down and bend like a dog. Rayad then came under me and started kissing and licking my pussy. At the same time Aslam was inserting his mid-finger in my anus hole.
I started to moan like a bitch aaahhhhhh….aaahhhhhh….fuck me guys…all fuck me…..Danish and Malik came under me started sucking my boobs. Really I need to say that I was enjoying it like hell. Rayad’s licking of my pussy became faster and even Aslam increased his speed of fingers in my ass hole. My moan started to increase fuck….fuck…..fuck…fuck me please guys….After some time of this act they got up and turned me upside and made me to sit on Rayad’s dick and his dick was entering my ass hole. Danish came from front and started to insert his dick in my pussy and both started to fuck me. Malik’s dick was in my mouth and Aslam was pulling my nipples badly and I was holding Aslam’s dick with my one hand and using my other hand I was rubbing my clitoris. I just thought if it’s happening let them fuck me more hardly. Then they all got up and made me to sleep above Malik and Malik’s dick was in my pussy. From behind Aslam came and inserted his dick in my ass. They started stroking me and I was just moaning aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh…..aaaahhhhhhhhhh…..At the same time Rayad released his cum in my mouth and then Danish released his cum in my mouth.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRosc3BXfg_DGxo40zsBu7...w&usqp=CAU]
After Malik and Aslam fucked me they got up and made me to sleep on the floor. And they started to masturbate on my pussy. Within some seconds they released all their cum above my pussy. I took a deep breath and we all smiled seeing each other. I got up washed myself and came out. They changed their dresses but as my dresses were wet even now I didn’t wear those and was standing nude among them. Even that night I stayed in their flat and slept in middle of them without a piece of cloth in my body for the whole night.
Like Reply
Planning to right a cuckold story... With the ideas collected from the readers.. any kind of seduction, or humiliation to husband or any kind of kinky scenes u want please let me know.. more the ideas faster the story gets completed
Like Reply
(21-11-2020, 12:22 PM)prashanthi Wrote: Planning to right a cuckold story... With the ideas collected from the readers.. any kind of seduction, or humiliation to husband or any kind of kinky scenes u want please let me know.. more the ideas faster the story gets completed

Sent you a plot to DM.. Please check
Like Reply
(21-11-2020, 12:22 PM)prashanthi Wrote: Planning to right a cuckold story... With the ideas collected from the readers.. any kind of seduction, or humiliation to husband or any kind of kinky scenes u want please let me know.. more the ideas faster the story gets completed

waiting for a new story and an update of this story.
Like Reply
New update will be posted tonight
Like Reply
Waiting for updates
Like Reply
waiting for update
Like Reply
Sex with Driver

I heard my name but I didn't respond. I heard it again, " Soumya Madam...". I opened my eyes. It was my driver Aslam trying to wake me up. "We've reached the college", He said. I Don't know how I fall asleep at times, it is just a 15 min long drive from my home to college. I got down from the car and walked towards the first year building, which is where my classroom is.

My mom and dad are both doctors. As they are busy with their work, they've engaged a driver to drop me at my college. Aslam is about 25 years old, lean and dark with a typical M beard. I am 5 feet 5 inches, very fair. I maintain my figure by doing some yoga in the mornings.
This incident happened during my 1st year of engineering, which is 2 years back. Then, we had half days, i.e. the college got over in the afternoon, so I used to come home after that. I was bored mostly in the afternoons, either taking some rest or watching TV. My driver used to stay in the house, just in case I wanted to go out somewhere.

One day, He knocked our door and I opened it, I was wearing shorts and a t-shirt, which is the usual dress I wear.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTNB-FaIbAtJsYGqwWPvS1...w&usqp=CAU]
He had a quick glance and looked up and said that He wanted to watch TV with me, if I didn’t mind, as it was hot outside. I said you wouldn’t understand what I watched (as I usually watched star world mostly). He said no problem, at least I can sit in the AC in one corner. I asked him to come in and I closed the door behind him. "Water?" I asked him. "Yes, please".
I went in to get water. By the time I came back, He was sitting down on the floor. I gave him water and sat on the sofa. I felt bad that He was sitting on the floor. I asked him to sit in the adjacent sofa. we had a three sweater and two one sweaters, He was sitting in the one sweater and I was on the three side beside it. No romantic scenes came (as you might be thinking) when we were watching, it was a drama. He didn't understand much but was watching anyways. I was explaining him sometimes. This became a habit for us every day since then.
My dad didn't want me to learn driving as He was concerned about my safety. But I wanted to drive. My parents didn't know that I was letting Aslam watch TV with me in the house. So I wanted to make a pact with him. I asked him to teach me driving. My dad warned him already against doing that and at because of that He didn't agree when I asked him earlier when I asked him but now I had something to trade. He agreed under the condition that this remained between both of us. As my parents don't come home until 9 pm anyways, He said we can go out in the evenings. I started to get comfortable with him. We went to the outskirts of the city where He taught me driving on some secluded roads. I wore t-shirts and jeans and I was showing my good figure to him. He was touching my hands, guiding me in changing the gears and turning the steering.  When He was catching the steering wheel, his hands brushed over my boobs sometimes but we both acted as if nothing happened.

In the afternoons we used to talk a lot as well. He told me about his family. He had an old mother whom He needs to support. He didn't study much so He took this job as a driver. I told him about my college life, the incidents that happened in the day. Slowly we became close enough for him to ask about my boy friends. I told about the proposals that I got in college. He asked me if I liked any of them, I said I liked one of my class mates but He didn't propose to me yet as He was shy.
Anyways those inevitable hot scenes did come up when we were watching some English movies together. Normally, I blush and change the channel, but this day I did not. I kept watching, without looking away. He glanced at me, hoping I would change it, but I did not. It was a French kiss and after that they removed their clothes quickly and were doing it standing, then they went on to the dining table, pushing away the plates on it, it was quite hot. He was shocked to see my watch that along with him. I broke the silence after some time after the scene was over. I wanted to watch these for so long but I could not watch as you were sitting with me always. He said no problem madam you can watch whatever you want. He slowly said He can get me more movies of that kind in case I wanted to watch. I asked him how He can do that. He said He knows a friend who works in a CD shop. I was curious and asked him what kind of movies he meant. He said He has all kinds x, double xx and triple x. I asked him, as if I didn’t know, what they meant. He explained to me that x meant just kissing and smooching. Double x meant a bit more where they went semi-nude. Triple x means all the way. He was blushing and I was too now. I looked away. He said u can start with double. I said no, I am shy. He said, no u can watch them alone at nights. I acted to agree reluctantly.

The next day He gave me those discs and said madam you can watch them now. I will go out, I have some work anyways. I took them and said, I won’t watch them now anyways and I closed the door. Soon as I closed it, I went straight to the DVD player and popped that disc in and jumped onto the couch with a pillow.

It was not a movie, it was a disc with random videos from different scandals. I was now watching the famous DPS scandal, the only difference was that I saw the morphed one on the news earlier, this one was not morphed. I watched the school girl doing it and it turned me on. I pulled my track pants down and I was sleeping on the couch. I felt like touching myself down there watching those videos. I started to touch myself and I was in heaven watching the videos. Then I heard a knock on the door, I knew it was Aslam. I quickly stopped the movie, switched to the normal television and adjusted my dress and opened the door. He was there with a sheepish grin on his face. He asked if He can come in. I said sure. We didn’t talk much, we both were watching TV. He looked at me, I didn’t turn. I was watching the TV. He was staring at my body. I looked at him. He was staring at my chest. I said "what?” He asked “did you watch the videos?". I looked away in shyness and asked him how He knew it . "your breathing rate has increased, I can notice", He said pointing at my chest. I put one pillow in front of my chest covering it in shyness and snuggled into it. He asked me again. I nodded without saying anything. He said it is ok, get up. I didn’t. He said it is normal Soumya please get up. I didn’t move. I said please, I'm shy can you please go now. He said ok and He left. From the next day, I felt shy even sitting behind in the car. He was noticing me from the rear view mirror and started smiling on the way. He became bold as we didn’t hide anything between us. He said you are looking good in the t-shirt. I smiled but didn’t say anything. He said you have a good figure. I gave him an angry look but He kept staring. I had to cover my body with the bag. His stare was disturbing me. He said, this is too much, you can’t cover them.

He said all the guys in your class must be having a feast staring at your... and He stopped. I looked at him, He was staring at my boobs, making me understand what He meant. I looked out of the window, I was blushing secretly. I left for the college. The entire day I was not able to concentrate on the lectures. Didn’t talk much to my friends. I was waiting for the class to be over. During the way home, I said, let’s go for the driving lesson now. He was not sure. He asked me whether I wanted to go now in the afternoon. We usually go in the evenings isn't it? I said I wanted to learn now. He said ok and we went to the outskirts. He got down and I went to the driver’s seat. We started the lessons. He was now back to admiring me, when He was touching my hands, He said they are very smooth and started to feel the softness of the entire hand. I said, please stop and He stopped. He was staring at me. I was feeling shy. Then He placed his hand on my belly (side) and squeezed it gently. 

My steering wavered due to the sudden shock I got. I wasn’t expecting this, I stopped the car and scolded him. I asked him what He was doing. And became upset. I went to the back seat and asked him to drive me home. He apologized. I went locked the door of the house as soon as I entered, leaving him outside.
Like Reply
Part-2

I had my lunch and I was lying in the sofa thinking about what happened. His touch kind of excited me. I was enjoying it now and smiling. But I was scared and didn’t want him to know that I enjoyed it.

There were some really cool guys in my class, there were hunks, but none of them excited me. I never fantasized about them. I don't know why I started to like this dark, lean and low-class driver. We were literally worlds apart. He is like Dhanush and I am like Sonam Kapoor. I wanted to offer myself to him. I wanted him to take me, everything that is mine. I wanted him to feel my feminineness, my intimate places. I wanted him to ravage me like an angry beast. I wanted this badly. The problem is, even He is scared. He doesn't know how I will react if He takes a step ahead. I am not sure how far I can go with him in doing all these things for real. In fantasies I can go and do all the nasty things but real life is so different.

I heard a knock on the door after a while. I went and opened the door. He was there standing. He asked if He could come in and watch TV. I was wearing a t-shirt and a short. He kept looking at my exposed legs. The short was above my thighs. He looked up after taking a quick look at my legs. I said 'ok, come in'. I closed the door after He entered the house. He sat in the sofa, the single seated. I went and sat in the adjacent three-seated.

I pulled a cushion and I snuggled behind it and kept staring at the screen. He looked at me and looked back at the TV. It was an awkward moment after all that happened earlier. He said sorry. I didn't react, kept watching the TV. He continued watching. I paused the TV after a while and broke the silence. I said it is ok. He became a bit relaxed after that. I said it is time for mom to come back home and I asked him to leave. He left soon and things went back to normal after that. He used to drop me in college regularly as He used to do as usual, but there was a difference, there was this unknown tension between us. Whenever there was eye contact, it felt strange and I diverted my eyes quickly. He used to come to watch TV in the afternoons as usual.

One day when we were watching TV as usual, I felt like teasing him a bit. I was wearing a t-shirt and a long skirt on that day. 
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS22FJsCiQp_aKv8dQ45c-...A&usqp=CAU]

I was keeping my feet on the coffee table in front of the sofa. I bent one of my legs revealing a lot of skin on my legs. I did it as if I was doing so casually. I noticed him take a look but I acted as if I was immersed in the TV. I regularly remove the hair on my feet, so they will always be smooth. I told him that my legs are aching due to the workout in the gym. He asked me where was it paining. I said it was the feet. He looked at them. I was arching the foot. I asked him if He could give me a foot massage, if He didn’t mind it. He said ok. I put my legs on his lap immediately and laughed, 'press them'. I was leaning back in the sofa. He said 'hmm' and started pressing my feet. It was relaxing. He started pressing with both hands. He could touch my bare foot. His hands were warm and his touch was comforting my cold feet.
The skirt was covering most of my legs and He was pressing my legs over my dress. He said my legs are very smooth and soft. I said I knew it, without looking at him, watching the tv, blushing a bit, understanding where He is getting at. He started to caress my legs. as He moved his hands, his hands were brushing away my skirt upper and upper with every stroke. He lifted my skirt up, until my knees and started to massage my feet, mostly caressing them, feeling their softness. I put a music channel on and laid back, closing my eyes enjoying his touch. His touch was so soothing, I began to completely loosen myself, now almost lying flat on the sofa, shifting most of my weight onto his lap, moving my thighs closer to where his hands are. He didn't lift my skirt further, He was just not sure, if He could do that.
Then I decided to let him know that I didn't mind. I made the move. I folded my right leg leg a bit, giving him a good view of my left inner thigh, not sure if He could catch a glimpse of my panty as well, as I was obviously lying there with my eyes shut. I lowered the leg soon, ensuring that I was just teasing him and not showing too much. He was about to get his hands on my thighs and just then my cell phone rang. I removed my legs from his lap and woke up, adjusting my dress and ran to pick up the cell phone. It was mom. I told him that it was my mom and she may be coming soon and asked him to leave. He left reluctantly.

From then onwards we were free again and He started teaching me driving again. One day, during our late evening driving sessions, He placed his hand on mine guiding me in changing the gears. His elbow was lingering near my chest and I could feel it caressing my boobs. Once I shifted to the 4th gear, the elbow hit my left breast. We both knew what had happened, but I didn't react and acted normal. Though I am not fairly comfortable in changing gears, He ensured that He was holding my hand all the while that I was driving.

He said the safety belt is necessary and He put the belt onto me, He bent over me to reach the belt and He was pulling the belt hard, making it reveal my figure, the belt was going in between by boobs, and revealing how my assets looked. I knew He was enjoying it, and I didn't mind. I decided to tease him further and took him shopping one day. We went to a mall. I told him I wanted to buy some innerwear. He looked puzzled. I said I was shy to buy them and told him to pick up some for me. He was not sure if was being serious. I told him that this is a favour which I am asking him to do as I am shy. These malls have more salesmen than women making him believe my story. Now it came to the crucial topic of the size. I didn't tell anything. He was waiting for me to tell it, but He didn't have the courage to ask. I ask him to go. He asked me, how do I know which size. I looked away and said 'can't you guess'. He was embarrassed and was smiling. We were talking in a low voice, so that others couldn't hear. People assumed I brought the driver along to make him carry my bags. People had no idea what we were talking about. He acted innocent and said how can He guess that. I replied 'as if you haven't stared at them'. He pleaded me to stop playing games and tell. I told him I was seriously asking him to guess it. He asked '32 ?'. I said 'do they appear that small to you ?'. 'no, that's not what I meant' He tried to cover it. He then tried again "34 ?". "better" I said. " it is 34 b". Now go get them. I left him and went to other sections. He went and came back with a few models of my size. I was happy with the models He chose. Most of them are laced and modern with underwiring. He asked me what does the b stands for in the size. I told him it is the cup size. we were that free now, talking about my bra size, with my driver.
[+] 1 user Likes prashanthi's post
Like Reply