Adultery WIFE CHEATED ON ME by rana20009942557
You better not cum without telling me, babe. I want to hear you scream it out now!”

With that said he began to fuck her harder and faster. my grunts and moans were coming faster and quicker. Raghu hand came down hard on my right ass cheek as he fucked me harder and faster.
“Tell me, babe! Tell me you are cumming on this cock!” Each time Raghu said it his hand smacked my ass hard again. It was happening. This fucking had a fruitful effect on me.
I was about to shower my love juices for a man who is not my husband. my head had lifted off the bed and I was gritting my teeth trying to keep my mouth shut. Each time the hand would come down on my ass I would jerk hard and shake my head as if to say no.
“Come on my little fuck toy! Scream out to your lover Raghu and tell him to fuck you harder! Scream my name babe and tell me you love this big black cock!” His hand slapped my ass harder.

My grunts were louder and more guttural with each slam of his hips and each slap of his hand on my ass and finally, I broke.”Ahhhhhhhhh” . bed looks like a fighting ground where myself look so defeated with my opponent Raghu.
Raghu was fully controlling the show now. I looked like a doll to be played with before Raghu. Raghu caught hold of my cheek and was yelling at me now-“Oh, YES, My babe… Cum all over this cock! Do you Feel what it is like to really fuck a cock! Tell me bitch, who’s your fuck daddy? Scream my name as you cum on my cock Bitch!” .
I totally lost my sense and was shivering under Raghu chest holding him tightly.
Raghu-“you have never been used by a real man…do you feel it how it feels with a real man…bitch!! answer me”
Raghu left hand reached up and grabbed my hair and pulled my head back and up as his other hand slapped my ass relentlessly-“Answer me..bitch..”
Raghu continued pounding my pussy. The veins on my neck stood out as I came. I screamed it over and over and he pounded my pussy without mercy. I must have cum for over three minutes and when it was over I collapsed on the bed with my legs dangling like a puppet and his hips pounding my all the way through my orgasm.

He stopped fucking her and pulled his cock out of my used pussy. He did not allow me to take rest and make my sit like a dog with my boobs hanging. He moved over me hold me with hair and slapped me on my cheek-“wake up bitch..”
I finally cried-“I can’t take it anymore.”
Raghu looked like a beast now. He slapped me on the cheek and said-“You have to take it till I am not done with you…Do you understand that bitch?”
I could make out there was a change in behavior in Raghu.
Bani-“Please raghu…leave me now…”
Raghu again slapped hard.
Raghu-“do you want it in a rough way or not…It is not the right time to argue with me..fuck meat.I know you loved it you little hypocrite bitch! Your fucking pussy was grabbing my cock while you came harder than you ever have before. You can live in denial if you want fuck toy but you will dream about me from this day forward. No man will ever be enough and no cock will ever make you cum like this one.” He chuckled as he pushed the underside of his cock up against her clit from behind. I gasped.
Bani : ” please Ravi..”

Raghu : “Tell me you want it in a rough way or not…you are lucky no one did not hear anything till now…do you want them to hear and come to this and see you with me in this condition?”
I lowered my head.
“Take my cock in your hand and put it in your wet pussy bitch!” He said as his right hand grabbed her breast and squeezed hard. I screamed.
“Take my cock in your hand and put it in your pussy!”-Raghu again repeated.
I grabbed his cock. I slowly moved it down to my gaping wet pussy and pushed the head inside myself.
Raghu : “Now answer me…are you ready to feel the contact of my flesh inside yours.”
I did not respond. Raghu slapped my ass and asked again-“answer me….”
I finally said-” yes…but I pray to you..don’t cum inside…”
Raghu : “Good little fuck toy!…I will keep that in mind… Now look me in the eyes and tell me to fuck you hard and deep and you better make it sound good too bitch!”

Raghu made her sit like a dog again with his body over her back. He made my position in such a way that he could see my face from the table mirror. I looked at Raghu from the mirror and said softly-“I want you to fuck me, Raghu. I want you to fuck me with that cock until I cum. Fuck me now and fuck me hard.”
He grinned from ear to ear-“You got it my little fuck toy!” .He placed his monster cock inside my pussy, held my hips with his arm. He started messaging my fair ass globe as he started pushing his cock inside me. I lay my head on the bed raising my hips and moaning as I started feeling his flesh going deep inside me. Raghu caught hold of my cheek from behind and told me-“Look at the mirror…I want to see your face when I fuck you..”
I continued watching Raghu through the mirror with my mangal sutra hanging between my boobs. I saw Raghu stuffed the head of his penis over my engorged labia.
Raghu-“Now look at me …. one two three…”.
Raghu gave a huge push from his hip and his full cock went inside me.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Bani : “Raghuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu………………aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh ouchhhhhhhhhhhhh…”
I cried and closed my eyes, holding the bed sheet with my hand. Raghu started massaging my ass globe with his cock fully inside me and said-“Open your eyes…and get ready for round two…”
There were tears in my eyes and I looked at Raghu from the mirror. Raghu again pulled his cock till the head and counted one two three and pushed it back to my pussy. He continued it few more time, and finally, he began his methodical fucking of her.
I was not struggling anymore and I watched as her hips swaying with each and every thrusts that I was receiving from Raghu. My grunts were more moans now and my eyes never left his as he was fucking me.
I stared him straight from the mirror reflection as he fucked me mercilessly. my nostrils were flared and my breathing was labored like I had gone through a lot of physical work.
“Oh..Babe !!!…you are so fucking tight and hot inside…A really good fucking cunt…tell me how you feel” He said as he leaned closer to my face and began to fuck me in earnest.
I hesitated for an instant and his black hips started slamming me faster and harder. I lifted my head off the bed meeting his every thrust and turned my face towards him.

“Oh god, oh yes! you are tearing me apart..I never took a big cock like this.Oh God!” I said as sweat ran down my neck, between my tits and from my face. My Mangal sutra started swaying to and fro with our body movement.
“Kiss me baby and tell me who owns your pussy!” He said as he leaned down to my face.
I didn’t hesitate this time I moved my face on the back side and he brings his face near my mouth and then both of our lips met. I opened my mouth full to welcome his tongue inside. There was a lot of passion and wetness in our kiss .In between kissing him, she began talking as her mouth came free from his.
“I hate you, Raghu! …I hate you very much…I hate what your cock is doing to me…I am going Crazy…Your cock has explored the places which have never been touched…Oh God….! I hate you for making me cum…oh god…!”
Raghu pulled my nipple downward from my hanging boobs with his rough finger.
Raghu stopped fucking-“My fuck doll Bani…i don’t care what you feel about me…but your body belongs to me from tonight..”
Bani : “How many women you want at the same time..you had Anu…”fuck me and forget me…”
Raghu : “Listen to this bitch. I am telling you this…I will make you accept our relationship..whatever name you want to give..”
Raghu started his fucking and I started shaking again.

Raghu : “What happened sweet heart?…Are you going to have the second one?”
Bani : “yes.Raghu…I am cumming again…oh God!!!…”
Raghu laughed and plowed his cock deeper and harder as I started cumming on his cock again. I put down my head on the bed sheet crying in ecstasy as I clenched the bed sheet of the bed.
Raghu was still pounding so hard into my pussy the whole bed was rocking back and forth. My hips were driving forward to meet his monstrous thrusts. I was screaming and throwing my head back and forth as the tale signs of the veins in my neck stood out as my came hard on Raghu cock.
I started moaning calling Raghu by his name and ejaculating my love juices over his cock. I saw all my love juices were dripping from my thigh and also seeing few drops falling on the bed sheet directly.
Raghu -“You should see how much you are cumming for my cock…Bani..”
After coming for a minutes or two, I asked with tired voice-“Are you done, Raghu?”
Raghu ”No babe …. we are not done yet. Your lover Raghu has a gallon of cum for you. You got yours and now I am going to get mine.”

Raghu : “Please Raghu…dont cum inside me…You promise me…”“Raghu…pull out when you feel you may cum…”
Raghu : “Don’t worry Babe”
Now Raghu made me sit on his lap and again inserted his penis deep inside my vagina and started fucking me. He locked me by his strong arm and muscular chest with my body getting sandwiched between his arm and his chest.
He continued his fucking on my full wet hole. There was sense of desperation and discomfort again on my face as he continued his prolong fucking.
Bani : “Oh God!!!..when you will be done…it seems there is no ending to this…My inside is hurting now”
I was getting equally strong thrust again on my pussy from Raghu’s cock from bottoms. My ass globe was dancing and my hips getting raised with each blows that I was receiving from Raghu’s iron rod.
Raghu : “Do you feel how it feel to be a fucking meat of a real man..”
I am breathing heavily said-“You are not a man…a monster..”
Raghu held my cheek and put his tongue inside my mouth and gave a full mouth to mouth kiss-“monster like me deserve a woman like you…you are my woman…”
He continued his fucking.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply
At this point, my face expression seems that I am praying for this torture to stop.

Raghu : “Bani ….Bani..It is happening…I am going to shower my love juices on your belly…”
I came to sense-“What are you saying, Raghu?”
Raghu : “I am going to cum …”
I screamed-“But you are supposed to pull it out,…”
Raghu laughed and throw me on the bed with him on my top and his penis glued inside my vagina-“I lied, darling…”
I panicked. I tried to push Raghu away from my body but I could not do that. Raghu holds me tight and pressed his hips against mine.
I was crying-“No..No..” and then my eyes went big-“oh..God..you are really cumming inside me…oh God..oh…..please don’t do that with me…I beg you…”

Raghu started grunting like a beast and cum inside me for almost five minutes. I was sobbing all the time he was filling my belly with his seeds. Raghu moved away from me with a big smile on his face. He looks satisfied.
I was crying with my leg spread and Raghu curds rolling down from my open bottom lips which were finally running down to my ass and falling on the bed sheet.
Raghu : “I never cum like this before…It is the best experience I had…tell me truly Bani darling. Did not you like this?”
I didn’t answer his question but laid on the bed like a dead log. I didn’t have any strength to get up from the bed. Slowly I closed my eyes and try to gathered some strength so that I can wear my dress and went back to my home.
This is the end of part 6. Part 7
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
At this point, my face expression seems that I am praying for this torture to stop.

Raghu : “Bani ….Bani..It is happening…I am going to shower my love juices on your belly…”
I came to sense-“What are you saying, Raghu?”
Raghu : “I am going to cum …”
I screamed-“But you are supposed to pull it out,…”
Raghu laughed and throw me on the bed with him on my top and his penis glued inside my vagina-“I lied, darling…”
I panicked. I tried to push Raghu away from my body but I could not do that. Raghu holds me tight and pressed his hips against mine.
I was crying-“No..No..” and then my eyes went big-“oh..God..you are really cumming inside me…oh God..oh…..please don’t do that with me…I beg you…”

Raghu started grunting like a beast and cum inside me for almost five minutes. I was sobbing all the time he was filling my belly with his seeds. Raghu moved away from me with a big smile on his face. He looks satisfied.
I was crying with my leg spread and Raghu curds rolling down from my open bottom lips which were finally running down to my ass and falling on the bed sheet.
Raghu : “I never cum like this before…It is the best experience I had…tell me truly Bani darling. Did not you like this?”
I didn’t answer his question but laid on the bed like a dead log. I didn’t have any strength to get up from the bed. Slowly I closed my eyes and try to gathered some strength so that I can wear my dress and went back to my home.
This is the end of part 6. Part 7 is coming soon
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
After that tremendous fuck by Raghu I was laying there with my close eyes. I was laying naked on the bed. I didn’t have any stamina to got up and wear my saree. Raghu is laying by my side he was also naked.

So many thoughts were coming to my mind. I was in a state of confusion. From last 24 hours I was being fucked by so many peoples. A simple online flirting got me into a serious mess up. Rahul whom I believed a lot, fucked me mercilessly by taking chance of my weakness. He tricked me and used me to fulfil his pleasure.
Not only that, he trapped me with my video and forced me to submitted myself to others. He invited his two friends aslam and Rajeev to fuck me.
I was being fucked or bangd by Rahul, his friends aslam and Rajeev, Their caretaker Raghu also fucked me now. They also did anal sex which I never allowed to my husband. They take my ass virginity.
Rahul forced me to do lesbian sex with other woman who is also married. This was the first time for me.
Till date nobody can able to touch me, or challenge my modesty. My husband was the only person in the earth who touched my private part, made love to me, and made me pregnant.

But these bustards did everything, they took blowjob from me. They licked every inch of my body. They fucked my ass. They emptied their balls in my womb without any protection. They double, even triple penetrate me.
I felt disgusted. What I have done. I will never be escaped from their clutch. I will be a puppet of their hand till my death. I understood that they will not ready to leave me.
It was also very clear that my hubby will also come to know one day. I felt ashamed. How I will face my hubby. How I will tell him that I am now a cheap prostitute. I am no more your beautiful, faithful loving wife?
I decided I will tell him today only. When I reached home, First I will tell all the incident to him. Now I can feel that how much he loves me. I understand that he is the only person who care me and do anything for me.
Now I felt that Rahul is nothing but my infatuation. The only love of my life is my hubby. He is the only person who never betrayed me. I can only depend upon him.
I believed Rahul and as a result I became a cheap slut. Every one used my body. Even, those low class people have banged me very hard in all my holes.

I thought Did Rahul loves me ever? All those loving words just to trap me and fucked me. I became very much angry. I will never forgive Rahul. Oh god please help me.
But This is my fate. I cheated my loving husband who loves me and rely on me. No before it was too late I should go to my husband and confess. Then he will take the decision. If he wants to leave me I will not stop him because I desire that.
I opened my eyes and got up from the bed. Already 1 hour passed. I Raghu was not there. I gathered my clothes and went to toilet. Once again I cleaned myself. And start wearing my dresses. I cover my swollen tits and nipples with my bra. I took my panty in my hand. Panty was soaked with love juices. With lot of hesitation I covered my pussy with my soaked panty. I took my blouse in my hand, suddenly door was opened. That door don’t have any locking system from inside. So easily it was opened.
I was shocked. I saw two teenage boy were standing there. They were looking at me with popped out eyes.
They never seen any woman live in her underwire from that very close distance. I tried to cover my bra covered boobs and panty covered pussy with sari and petticoat. I tried to close the door but they hold it very strongly.
They were looking at me from my toe to head.

Suddenly one boy came forward and took my saree and petticoat from me in one go. Before I could do anything, they have taken my clothes. Now I am standing in my bra and panty. I tried to cover my body with my hands. Almost 5 min they were standing there and banging me by their eyes. I saw lust in their eyes.
I shouted in anger you bastards “who are you. What the hell are you doing here. Leave the door and give my dress back. Otherwise I will start shouting.
“Start shouting” 1st boy said.
2nd boy : “ yes madam please shout so that everybody should come here. Then you told them what are you doing in our servant quarters? And also in this underwire.”
I was shivering with fear and shame. These two boys were not leave me. Because I think this will be the first time for them. Still they are virgin. They are cute little boys. By their get up It was clearly understood that They are belongs to a very high class family.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I was thinking , how can I got rid of these two boys. But Their face told that they became very very horny. I saw bulge in their pants. Blood rushed to their face. I knew they were in dilemma, because they want to enjoy me but fearing about the consequence. They looked into their eyes as if they were asking one another what to do?
1st boy murmured, “auntiji bahut sexy hain.”( Aunty is ver sexy)
2nd boy : haan bhai sehi bola tune. ( you are right bro)
1st : keyaa kare? (what to do?)
2nd : soch rah ahu yaar. (I am thinking)
1st : jo bhi ho jaye aaj to auntyji ka maja lungai.( whatever happened To day I must take pleasure from auntyji)
2nd : sehi bola yaar aise aunty aur o bhi aise halat main har time nehi milte.( you are right bro daily we don’t get such aunty and also in this condition)
I was panicked. I pleaded please leave me I am like your mother.
“You are like my mother, but not my mother” 2nd boy said and start laughing.

I was not able to think properly. Again I tried to escape. I told, “ please leave me I am a married woman, I have a kid, I have a family.”
1st boy whistled in joy. “ wah kya baat hain. Yaar abh to main inko jarur chodunga. Yeh mera dream hain kisi hot, sexy married aunty ke sath sex karna jo ek bacche ki maa bhi hain. Aaj mera drea pura ho jayega.”(Wah, Yaar now definitely I will fuck her. This was my dream to have sex with a hot, beautiful sexy and married lady, who is also a mother of a kid. Today my dream will be fulfilled)
I did not understand what to do now.
1st boy said,” yaar chintu sahin bola tune.”(chintu you are right)
Now I came to know there name. One is chintu and another boy is babu.
Chintu said,” Babu inko leke mere flat me chalet hain, kahin nahin hain sab cousin ke marriage pe gaye hain.”( babu take her to my flat because there is no body, all have gone to attend the marriage of my cousin.)
Now I hoorified. I tried to close the door. What they were planned to do? I decided that I will not go with them. But before I could do anything both the boys held my both hand tightly. They brought me out from the bathroom forcefully. I tried to free my hand but I was not able to do anything.
Still I was in my bra and panty.

They forcefully dragged me and brought to the top floor of the building. I was frightened because I did not want to seen by any body. Before I could say they opened one door and pushed me into the flat.
I could not able to balance myself and felled into the drawing room. They both entered into the room and locked the door behind.
I hurriedly standup and tried to escape. But they were enjoying my situation.
Now they both came close to me. Chintu pulled me to the bedroom by my hair. I was totally blanked. I was walking like a dead log.
They understood my situation. Before I could react any more they pinned me down on the bed. Babu seat on my belly and hold my both hands tightly above my head. Hintu quickly went behind the cot and tied my two hand to the corner. My left hand to the left corner and right hand to the right corner. They tied my hand with my saree only.

They got up on the bed from the both sides. Chintu seated in my right side and babu seated in my left. I saw winning smile on their face. They both looked into my eyes and told, “ aunty ji please hame thoda maja karne dijiye. Hum apko koi luksan nehi pouchaenge or aap ko ghar bhi chod ke ayenge. Lekin aap bhi hume Jannat ki shaer karwaia.” ( Please allow us to have some fun with you. We will not harm you and also take you to the home safely. But you also give us some heavenly experience.)
I did not answer their question. Instead I kept quite. I was sobbing and waiting for their next move. This is the first time for them. They couldn’t decide from where and how they will start. They smiled to each other and start opening their night dresses. With in a minute they got naked fully. Their fare and virgin cocks are dancing in anticipation. Both the head of the penis became red. Pre cum were oozing from the tip of their penis..

Slowly they put their hand on my belly. They were moving their hand very slowly. Over my body a pair of hand investigate my whole body, and every corner. I was shivering. Again I felt tickling sensation in between my legs.
Babu suddenly take his mobile and put it into my panty just above on my cunt. I was looking at them very surprisingly. Now babu said,” chintu have you seen her eyes? It was deep and very very beautiful. Not only that her eyes talk a lot.”
Chintu said,” ok then we should listen her from her eyes” and winked at babu.
I could not guess what they wanted to do and why they kept the phone in my panty.
Babu took another mobile and dial a number. Suddenly I got electrified. Now I understand what they wanted to do. They put the mobile in vibrating mode and dial that number. So the phone start vibrating and because it was placed just above my labia and clitoris, vibration directly heat my most sensible part. I was jumping and trying to take out the mobile. But all my try went into vein. Niether I free my hand nor I pull out the mobile from my panty.

Babu kept that number on redial mode. Now the mobile was vibrating continuously. I was getting shock after shock in my pussy lips. They simple seated by my side and watching me closely. They were become excited to saw my reaction.
I spin my head from right to left with excitement. My waist was coming up into the air.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
My mouth became dry. I was licking my own dry lips with my tongue. I uttered in very low voice. “ Please don’t do this to me. I can not control myself any more.” Tears are rolling down from my eyes. My bra covered chest are moving up and down with my every breath. I bite my own lips.

They were enjoying my situation and their hormones are increasing with the every passing sec.
Now I also cant control my feelings. My cunt was start licking. Love juices were start flowing. My nipples on the breast became stood and it can be seen over the bra. Babu closed his face to my cheek and gave a small kiss. I lost my all control. I tried to grab him and sucked his lips. But he playfully move his head from right to left. I was ashamed on my smuttiness. But The situation was beyond my control. I just said,” Please remove your mobile from my panty.”
Chintu smiled and said,” ok auntyji but we have one condition.”
I looked into their eyes and tried to found what was there in their mind. They told,” You have to say in front of camera very sexily that you love us. You are not satisfied with your husband. So you came to us on your own and now you asked us to fucked you properly.”
I shouted in fear, “ no, I can’t do this.”

Finally I accepted my defeat and told them in very week voice, “ please, I will do whatever you want but remove that phone. I cant handle it anymore.”
Chintu take a paper and right down what I have to told in front of the camera.
Babu brought one handy cam and start recording. They focused me in a such way that no one understand that I was tied to the bed and I was forced to tell those fake word. Chintu hold the paper in front of my eyes. Now babu said, “ auntyji start .” and start recording. I start reading from the paper, “ I am a housewife. I am not satisfied with my husband so I came to babu and chintu to fulfill my desire. I will request them to fuck my holes and filled every holes with their hot cream. My boobs and my cunt is now their property. Now I am requesting both babu & chintu to suck my boobs and cunt.”
Now they put the camera on the camera stand and focused on the bed. They both came to me and laid by my both side. Chintu in my right side and babu in my left side. Still they didn’t remove the mobile. Chintu slowly put his right hand on my right boobs and babu put his left hand on my left boobs. They slowly start pressing my melons.
My both nipples got erected. They start rubbing my erect nipples with their fingers. They brought their face near to my mouth and planted a kiss on my both cheeks.

Chintu said,” Auntyji aap barehi methe ho.” You are very sweet.” And start licking my cheeks. My both cheeks were glistening with their saliva.
Now babu came a little bit more and start smooching me. My entire lips in his mouth. He forcefully sucking my lips and simultaneously pressing my boobs. Chintu also start licking my neck and pressing my another boobs. For good 10 min they were in the same position. Now they inter change their position. Chintu is now sucking my lips and babu is now licking my neck.
They slowly moved to wards my upper chest. Upper portion of my breast was open. First they moved their hand over my upper breast. They wanted to feel the hotness, softness and smoothness of my breast.
Babu said, “ auntyji aap ka jawab nehi. Aap ka doodh bahut soft hain ise dabaneme bara maja aa raha hain.”( auntyji you are superb. Your boobs are very soft and we enjoy pressing your boobs very much)
Slowly they moved their hand inside my bra. Now they groped my boobs fully.

First time they touched a boobs directly skin to skin. I can see the pleasure they were getting. They start fondling my boobs. They hold my boobs and bring out from the bra cage. Now my boobs are stand with its full glory in front of their eyes. They looked very horny. They start rolling my pink cherry with their two fingers. They bent down and took my nipples in their mouth. Chintu took my left one and babu right one. They are sucking my milk jug vigorously.
What a situation I was tied on a bed almost naked. Two teenage boy are laid by my both sides and sucking my pink cherry. Their throbbing cock are heating my both thighs.
Now they held my panties by both sides and opened it. Babu throw it on the floor. Chintu took the initiative and tore open my brassier. Now I am totally naked lying in between two teenage boys.
They were now bring their face close to my boobs. Their tongue was moving on areola around the nipple. I was gasping for air. But their invasion on my boobs was still going on.
Babu bite my nipples very hard. I shouted in pain with pleasure. Chintu took one nipple into his two finger and start rolling. Sometime he pulled the nipple very roughly. My boobs are become red.

They are now sucking and biting the side of my tits. My boobs are glistening with their saliva. They are busy with my boobs. My pussy is continuously dripping. I tried to stop them but my hand was tied very tightly. I was pleading for mercy. But they were not ready for any mercy. I became totally lost. Orgasm was building in me.
Suddenly chintu brought his hand to my cunt and slowly moving his finger on my pussy lips. Nibbling my clit with his two fingers and also start rotating my clit. I was furious, my body was arching in heat.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Babu was sucking my boobs with full intensity. He tried to take my full boob in his mouth. His other hand is busy fondling my other boob. Chintu put his lips on mine again. They attacked my lips, my twin globes , my love hole at the same time. Juices were built inside me.
I was in this condition for atleast 5 to 10 min. I cried in ecstasy,” please do something, you were killing me.”
Chintu suddenly push his middle finger deep inside my cunt and start moving in and out. My waist has gone up to meet his thrust and with multiple jerk I flooded bedsheet with all my love juices.

Still his finger was inside my pussy. Now he moving his finger in slow motion. At the same time twin melons are fondled by babu. Chintu bring his face near to my ear and slowly said,” Auntyji aap bahut sexy ho”(aunty you are very sexy)
I didn’t answer but laid on the bed. My legs are daggling. They are again start arousing me. They are again start sucking my boobs. They cant able to take my full boob in one hand. They are playing like a kid with my boobs.
Babu brought his mouth and start licking between my two boobs. First time in their life they were fondling a matured boobs of a married woman. They didn’t want to leave my boobs. My both the melons are paining now.
They moved from my boobs and directly came close to my face. They were looking at my face. But their hand on my boobs are still busy.
I also looked at their face. Babu said,” aunty aap bahut khoobsurat ho, hum aapse pyar karte hain.” (aunty you are so beautiful and we love you.)
Before I answered chintu sealed my lips with his lips. They are alternatively sucking my lips and pressing my boobs. They were behaving like mad dog. Their eyes are shining with lust.

They both parted and within a second babu seat on my belly and put his cock in between my two globes. Held both boobs with two hand and pressed it on his cock. Now he start boob fucking. His pre cum is licking from his penis tips.
Chintu take position on my head and insert his penis deep in my throat. I was choaked and tried for some air.
But they ignored and chintu is fucking my mouth where babu is busy with boobs fucking. Within a few sec they emptied their load. Chintu filled my mouth with his thick curd and I have to swallowed the whole juices. Babu emptied his balls with with jerk after jerk. His one line directly went into my eyes face and rest are deposited in my neck and upper breast area.
They both exhausted and laid their. My body was shining with their saliva and cum all over my breast , neck and face. They were looking very satisfied.
Babu told,” aunty abhi tak to humne aapko choda bhi nehi or aapne hume Jannat dikha di. Jab hum aapna lund aapke andar dalenga na jane o kaise feelings hoga. Hum log khusi se mar na jaye.” ( Aunty still we didn’t fuck you but you showed me heaven. When we entered our penis in your body we may not be dead due to pleasure.)

I was thinking my fate. I was laying naked with two other boys and they were freely talking about sex with me. I became a cheap slut already. My modesty, my pride was no more with me. I understood this was just the beginning of my slutty life.
Chintu and babu was relaxing on the bed. We all were naked completely. They kept their head on my shoulder. At the same time they were slowly mauling my breast as if they got sponge in their hand. My boobs were bouncing back. They were looking at my red cherry on the top of my melons. They were licking my neck, ear, cheek, and upper portion of the breast. All this activity was going on side by side when they were relaxing. Just few min back they emptied their balls but I was in the middle of another orgasm. So their simple touch on my private part excited me. My body was no more under my control. Their penis slowly became harder and harder. I could feel their excitement again.
They start licking my armpits. Ufffff ahhhh ohhhhh what a sensation. I never felt before. Because nobody licked my armpits, not even my husband.
They were start talking with me and side by side licking my armpits.
Chintu : Aunty aapka naam kya hain. ( aunty what is your name?)

Bani : nooooooo..uffffffff,,….noooo…..plsssssssssssssssss
Babu : please aunty batao na aap ka naam kya hain.( please aunty tell me what is your name?)
Bani : ummmmmm myyy…. Name is…..ahhhhh…….Baniiiii
Chintu : sweet name
Babu : And sexy also.
Bani : ab to mera haat khol do pls.( now please free my hand)
Babu : sorry aunty hum jab tak aap ko chod nehi leta aap ka haat nehi khol sakte.(sorry aunty, unless we fuck you, we can’t open your hand)
Babu got up from the bed and went to kitchen.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
After few sec he came with a jar. He showed the jar to me and said, “ aunty is jar me cream hain. Hum ise aapke badan me lagake phir chatenge.” (aunty cream was kept in this jar. First we smeared this on your body and then we licked it.

I horrified with their plan. But I was helpless, my hand was tied. I was start pleading,” please don’t do this to me. Please leave me.”
But they were excited with their new plan. Chintu took the lead and took cream from the jar and coated on my whole boobs. They were looking like Mountain covered with snow.
They brought their face close to my tits and start licking. Cream must be taken from the freeze. Its too cold. My breast was covered with cold cream, and their hot tongue on this made a mixed effect. They cleaned my entire boobs with their tongue. Now they took the charge of my erect nipples. My both nipples were in their mouth. I felt the hotness of their mouth on my nipples. They were moaning when sucking my erect nipples..

“oh aunty you are so tasty. ..ummm..love you aunty…..ufffff……….aap bahut sexy ho. Phir se hamara lund khare ho gaye. Aap hume pagal karkei chodogi.” ( you are very sexy. Again our penis got erected. You will make us mad.)
Babu tried to engulf my entire left boob in his mouth. he failed. But due to his constant pressure on my tits made both of us super horny.
Chintu took some cream and coated on my lips. He brought his face and put his lips on mine. He started sucking and licking my lips with full force. He tried to eat my lips. First time they were taking pleasure from a beautiful, hot, sexy mature lady. They want to experienced all their theoretical knowledge.
Babu took some cream and spread it on my both armpits. Their eyes were glistening with pure last. Babu took charge of left armpits and chintu right armpits. Their intense sucking and licking on my armpits made me restless. They cleaned my armpits with their tongue.
Chintu closed his mouth and kissed on my cheeks and said,” aap ki badan ki khushboo bahut hi erotic hain. Hum khud pe control nehi kar pa rahe hain.” ( your body odour is very erotic. We could not control ourselves.)

Now chintu and babu went to my lower side. And watching closely my wet cunt. Chintu said, “ aunty aap ke chut bahut hi khoobsurat hain, andar ekdom pink color hain,”(aunty your cunt is very beautiful, inside it is full of pink color.) and start rubbing my labia and clit. I was ashamed to think that two small boys were looking at my pussy closely and also commented on it. But my body didn’t allow me to think much.
Again I was standing on the verge of another orgasm. Now I was totally blanked and only wanted to had an orgasm. But they still didn’t want to close their fucking session early. They wanted more foreplay.
Babu took cream and spread it on my vagina. Also they open my pussy lips with their fingers and put cream which is very cold inside my hot and lubricated vagina. I was jumping from the bed due to an extra ordinary sensation.
Now chintu bent down and start sucking my pussy with full vigor. He was trying to eat cream from my pussy. His tongue movement send a magical wave in my body. I tried to push my pussy on his face. Chintu was enjoying my transformation.
Now babu also bent down and start licking my pussy lips.

Chintu took my labia in his mouth and start sucking, where as chintu took my clit in his mouth. Both their lips and tongue were dancing inside my pussy. I wanted to control myself. I didn’t want to hit another orgasm infront of them. But my body betrayed me. I jerked two three times and release my love juice. They both eat my entire love juice mixed with cream.
After 5 min they completed and up their mouth from my vagina. I could saw my love juices on their faces. Babu licked his own lips and looked into my eyes and said , “ aunty your juices are so tasty”.
I closed my eyes with shame. Suddenly I felt chintu put his lips on mine and gave a deep smooch. I felt the taste of my own pussy juice from his mouth. I was throbbing under his body.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Now the final chapter came. Their dick already erected again and oozing pre cum from the tips. Babu positioned himself in between my legs. His erect tool touched my vaginal entrance. I tried to close my legs but babu hold my both legs hardly. Chintu took his cock in his hand and rubbed on my pussy lips. The situation was going beyond my control. Chintu inserted his penis deep inside my vagina. His cock penetrate easily because my cunt already lubricated with my love juice. He started pumping my cunt vigorously with full force. He laid upon me, his hand hold my both boobs tightly. His lips literally eating my lips. He pumping my pussy with full speed. I could feel that how much pleasure he was getting.

Babu was seating by our side and looking us with his lusty eyes. He was rubbing his penis with his hand and waiting for his turn.
After around good 5 min chintu discharge his semen first time inside a pussy. I felt his hot semen hit inside my pussy wall. My pussy was filled with his thick curd. He got up from me. His dick came out from my love hole. He felt on the bed and slept by my side.
Already babu took his position and penetrate his erect tool deep inside my vagina. He was also pumping my cunt with full speed and full force. After 5 min he also released his semen inside my belly. He felt on my body and sucking my lips. His penis was still inside me. He was licking and sucking my lips, tongue, my neck area and pressing my boobs.
I felt that his tool erected inside my pussy again. I was surprised by his stamina. But before gave me much more time again he start pushing his dick with full speed and pressure. This time he was not ready to released his cum so early. Already I have reached my another orgasm. I laid there like a dead log. After a good 15 min He released his cum again and laid by my side. He was breathing heavily. I was also capturing my breath with my close eyes.

Suddenly I felt that somebody again climbed on me. I horrified and opened my eyes. It was Chintu. By this time his cock was ready for second round. Before I could say anything, his cock moved inside me. Now He was fucking me again. After about 10 min his hot cum hit inside my pussy walls. I also start releasing my pussy juice again.
Now I laid their with my closed eyes. I was not in my sense. They were continuously fucking me alternatively. I did not know how much time they were fucking me? And how much time they released their juice inside me?
At around 8 o’clock I gain my senses. I opened my eyes. I saw they were seating on the chair. They wear their clothes and watching me. My hand was opened. I slowly got up from the bed and went towards the attached bathroom without uttered a single word. On the way to bathroom I gathered my clothes.
Chintu and babu took my bra and panty from my hand. I gave a surprised and dirty look.
Chintu said ,” leave your bra and panty with us. This is the souvenir of our first fuck. And we gave you a lift with our car, so don’t worry and just wear those sari and blouse.”

I went to bathroom and cleaned my self. My full body was paining. I wired my dresses and came out from the bathroom. I took my bag and ready to leave.
Babu came infront of me. He said,” aunty our maid will come now, That’s why we are allowing you to go. But remember one thing whenever we asked you will come and be our sex slave. We already got your mobile no.”
I didn’t answer. Chintu and babu both came close to me and gave me a deep smooch one by one and also fondling my both boobs for the last time.
I came out from their flat. They came with me and gave me a lift upto our home.

My wife was now completed her story and seating in front of me with her low down head.
Friends this is the end of part 7. part 8 will coming soon.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Next day morning I wake up. Bani is still sleeping. She is looking like an angel. Slowly I kiss on her forehead and say,”Good morning”. She also wake up now and hugged me tightly. She wants to hide herself inside me from the rest of the world. I moved my hand on her back and said,” Yesterday night I told you that from today my turn will start.” She kissed on my chest and said , “ I love you rana. I want to stay like that for the rest of my life. Promise me that you will never leave me.”

I kissed on her forehead again with a lots of love and affection. She had her answer. We get up from the bed. I am getting ready for my office. Bani is doing her household work. Today she will not go to her office. I am ready to go. I come close to her. Hold her shoulder and turn her towards me. She looks into my eye. She moves her face close and planted a soft kiss on my lips and said. Please come back soon. I return a soft kiss on her lips and said, “ I love you, and I will come back as soon as possible. You take rest. And I lock the main door from outside. So nobody can get into our house. If anybody call, tell that you are out of station with your husband. If they want to verify and come then they will find that door is locked from outside, Ok.”
She slowly nodded her head and said, “ I will not on my mobile. Even I don’t want to talk with any of them.” I can see tears in her eyes. I promised myself That I will teach a very good lesion to all of them and leave for office.

But instead of going my office I went to meet one of my friend name Tarun. He is a high ranked security officer officer in Kolkata security officer. Moreover He respect bani like his own elder sister. He is bani’s rakhi brother but more than her real one. I know only he can help me and he is the only person who doesn’t take any advantage of this.
I directly went to his office. Tarun is very happy to see me. He welcome me with a bright smile,” are dada kya baat hain aj subha subha mere office mein?”
Me – tarun I want to talk with you
Tarun – any problem dada
Me – yes tarun, and I can only rely on you.
Tarun – tell me dada what happened.
Me – It is about bani.
Tarun – about bani, my sister!
Me – yes tarun.
Tarun - dada please tell me what happened?

I told him all the incidents. I told him every thing, I told him about Rahul, aslam, Rajeev, Raghu, and this two boys chintu and babu. Their blackmailing and threatening.
Tarun get up from his seat and lit a cigarette. He uttered very harshly, “ I will kill those bastard. How dare them to touch my sister. Rana da just give me details I will personally shoot them.”
I hold his hand and said tarun please cool down. “ I can also kill them, but if they killed, investigation will start and then everybody will know what happened with bani. So we have to move very cleverly and very silently. And if we kill them then that will not be a punishment for them. I want that they should live but each and every sec till their death they should only think that why they did this to bani.”
Tarun said,” yes rana da. You are correct. But rana da one request bani di should not know that I knew every thing, then I will lose my beautiful sister. You will tell that you are doing all this not me. Ok.”
Me –ok tarun as you say.

Tarun - Rana da I will collect all the information about them. First I will collect all the data about them. Then I will select the woman who is most precious and respected in their life. And then I will collect Such information that those woman will be ready to do any thing. Understand
Me – yes tarun I understand your plan. now we blackmail them and make them slut in front of their eyes.
Tarun smiles at me.
I get up and headed towards my office. Once I tried her in mobile but it was switched off. Then I try our landline. Now bani pick up the phone. We talked for a min. I came to know that chintu came to our house at afternoon. But my planned work. He saw the lock on the main door and returned back. Bani is crying and asking me to come home immediately.
Evening I move out from my office a little early and headed towards my house. Suddenly my phone rang it was tarun.” Dada come to my office immediately I got something for you.” Without wasting a single min I go towards his office.
When I entered into his office he is smiling. I can guess that already he has something very interesting in his hand, may be any secret so that we can execute our plan.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I take a seat in front of him. He told me,” today night only you will be going to take revenge on chintu. Ready for that. You can do anything with him and with his mom, and they will not utter a single word I give warranty to you.”
I surprised, with in few hour what secret he collected and how? Still I don’t believe it. Is that true? Does he joking with me? But it is not possible that he can joke on this sensible matter, and where bani name is involved. I look at him with a surprise look,” is it true tarun? What you Got in your hand?”
Tarun – It is also a video but a master one. One year ago Mrs sukla, mother of chintu was coming home from another city. She was coming at night. She was driving her car on her own. Suddenly in a remote place one man stopped her car for help. When she stopped the car the man got into her car and tried to bang her. She fight back and in the hit of the moment she stabbed that man and killed. Later she pushed him from her car and went to her house. She told every thing to her husband who is a powerful govt official. So he stopped the case by his influence. But the most amazing part was, the hole incident was recorded in her mobile camera which was accidentally on.
Me – and this is the video of that recording.

Tarun – yes dada, if this video come out their entire family will ruined. No 1 she has been accused for murder and at least 14 years of jail. And his husband also will go behind the bar in charge of conspiracy, help criminal to clean out all the evidence against her, minimum of 7 years jail.
Me – what are you saying?
Tarun - now take her mobile number and make her your personal slut. Then we will hunt chintu with the help of her mother.
Me – thank you tarun.
Tarun – dada one more thing if bani di is not allowed you to do what I told you, then just simple send her to me, I will take care of her. But in that case bani di never knows that chintu has been punished.
Me – ok tarun I will take care of that.
Tarun – and don’t panic if the video was deleted because I have copy of that video.

I said bye to tarun and leave his office with a weapon to hunt chintu. I comeback to my home. I get inside and lock the door behind me. Bani is running down to me from our bedroom and tightly hug me. Her hands wrapped around my back. She is now feeling safe.
I fresh up and change my dress and seat with her and drinking tea. slowly I moved my hand in her hair lovingly and caressing. She came close to me and kiss on my cheeks and said, “ love do you thing that I will again live my normal life?”
Me – yes
Bani – but how it is possible? They are all regularly enjoy my flesh by blackmailing me, and we can’t do anything.
Me – we have to do a lot of things to normalize our life and also to take revenge from those bastard. And I make sure that they will never ever think of you or try to do anything nonsense.
Bani – what we will do?
Me – answer my question first. Just a single question?
Bani – what

Me – if I fuck another woman married or unmarried in front of you, for the success of our plan will you agree with me?
Bani – (looks into my eyes, she tries to hide her emotion) yes I will accept. Not only that if you want to continue any physical relation with any other woman I will not protest you because I have no right to do that.
Me – I take her face in my hand and planted a soft kiss on her lips and said get ready. Wear your jeans and a shirt in which you look like an angel, very beautiful very elegant. Because today night we will be going to teach chintu a nice lesson Ok. So just go and change yourself. She looks at me with disbelief. I assured her and send her to our bed room for change.
Now it is 7 in the evening. Tarun already inform that chintu’s father went to Mumbai for some work and chintu is alone with her mother. I take my mobile and call Mrs Priyanka Sukla on her mobile. After 2 – 3 rings she pick up the phone and said,” hello “. Her voice is so sexy.
I told her that I want to tell her something very serious about your son, so can you please come to my room now?
She asked,” What type of problem? And from where you get my no?
Me – (very politely) mam I am your well wisher. Sukla saab ne hume akbbar security officer se bachaya tha isiliye main aapka help kar raha hun.”

Mrs sukla – ok I am coming but I cant give you more than 30 min. understand.
Me – ok mam as you please.
After around 1 and half hours around 8.30 pm mrs Priyanka sukla come to our room and ring the door bell. I got up and open the door. Here mrs sukla is standing. She is wearing a tight churidar. She is very sexy. Her vital stat is 36-26-36. She is very fare and attractive. No body can believe that she has a baby boy who is now studying in class 12.
I welcomed her into our house. She came in and I lock the door from behind. I take her to our drawing room. My wife bani is already sitting there. She greeted mrs Shukla and requested her to seat. Mrs sukla start talking with us.
Mrs sukla – now tell me why you asked me to come here immediately? I have so many works to do.
Me – madam your son chintu and one of his friend babu forcefully fucked my wife without her consent. Not only that he recorded their fucking session with their camera. And now they blackmailing her. After that several time chintu fucked her by blackmailing. He not only fucked her but forced her to do all the nasty things to fulfill his wild fantasy, which I come to know recently.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
So please madam do something. He tries to ruin our happy married life. Please control your son.

When I am talking with mrs sukla, my wife put her head down with shame.
Mrs sukla – it is impossible. My chintu is a good boy. He can’t do such things. You are telling lie to frame my poor boy. I know you don’t have any proof. And if it is true, then also I know that it is your wife who seduced my little boy and get pleasure but now acting as a victim and trapped him. So tell me how much money you want?
My wife is crying silently. His mother give more mental torcher than chintu. I am trembling with anger. Mrs sukla is a proud and wealthy woman who never seen her sons fault. I decide to take the ultimate move now. Because now I want to punish both mother and son.
I Told in anger,” first your son bangd my wife and now you are doing the same with your language. Ok madam now you will come to know when any body fuck you forcefully without your consent how does it feel.”

Mrs sukla get up from the seat and told,” enough is enough. I don’t have any time to listen all this bullshit. I am going. It is my open challenge whatever you want to do, you can do but if you try to harm my family, my son I will never leave you. I will make sure that your life will become hell. You don’t know me.”
I don’t answer anything, instead of that I take my mobile and send the video clip to her mobile. I said, ‘” madam before going out you should see one video what I have just sent to you. And then if you want you can go.”
Mrs sukla suddenly stopped and take out her mobile and play the video. Her face become pale. She sat on the sofa and said,” oh my god how you have this video.”
Me – that’s not the question how I get it but the question is what will be the consequence if the video is published.
Mrs sukla is now pleading,” please leave us. Whatever my son did it was purely an accident.” Suddenly she held bani’s hand and tell, “pls sister forgive my son”

Bani looks into her eyes and said, “ if a 15 year old boy now fucked you and treated you like his bitch how you will feel?”
Mrs sukla now understand the consequence. She tried to negotiate. But I told her,” now you are our sex slave for the rest of our life. When ever we want we will enjoy your flesh.”
Mrs sukla jerked and told,” Please rana I am married. Don’t do this to me. How much rs you want just tell me I will give it to you.
Me – my wife also pleaded in front of them but they didn’t leave her. Then how you expect that I will leave you, no way.
Bani – rana take her to our bedroom and enjoy yourself, I will not object.
I hold her hand and pulled. She tried to stop me. I slapped on her face very hard. she was blank. She can not figure out how she will escape from my grip? She helplessly look at my face. Her cheek is red due to my tight slap. All her pride has gone.
I hold her hand and take her to my room. She slowly followed me. We enter into our bedroom, and lock the door behind. Mrs sukla is now standing in the middle of the room. She is trembling with fear. I went near her and hold her face with my hands. Slowly I moved my face close to her face. Now I am looking at her face very closely. She has a very beautiful face. Sharp nose, artistic lips, fair and red cheeks, and her eyes are so sexy.

Mrs sukla close her eyes, her lips are shivering with fear and excitement. I planted a kiss on her lips. It was so soft, and juicy. I take her juicy lips in my mouth and start sucking. Alternatively I was sucking her both lips with immense pleasure. I wrapped my hand around her back and hold her tightly and continue my invasion on her lips. Mrs sukla is now participating. She also takes my lips and sucking. But still a low protest I can feel. I ignore and tried to push my tongue in her mouth but he closed her mouth tightly so that my tongur can’t penetrate in her mouth. After a long tongue fighting I take her tongue inside my mouth and start sucking her tongue with full vigor. She was trembling, her knee joint become weak. But I can feel her erect nipples on my chest over my t shirt.
I move my hand to open the jip of her kameez. Now my hand is moving over her smooth back inside her kameez. My dick was already in his full size. Mrs sukla also feel his presence in her pelvic area. She come back in her sense and tried to free her self . she again pushed me back. I looked at her and said don’t try to be smart. Just offer your body to me and give me the enjoyment at fullest, otherwise your family will be ruined.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Priyanka now leave her last hope and surrender herself. She comes to know that no body is there to help her. She is now helpless. She understand that today she will be fucked like hell by another man who is not her husband. She sobbed. She slowly said, “ come and take me. You let start , do whatever you want I will not protest your anymore.”
I smile and go towards her. She closed her eyes with anticipation. Her lips are shivering with unknown fear. I hold her kameez and slide it from her shoulder. She tried to stop me once but she can’t do any thing in front of my manly power. I remove her kameez from her body completely. She is now standing in her black bra, and salwar pant. Her smooth fair skin is glowing. Her cleavage is seen from the above her bra. Her 38 size boobs tried to free themselves from their cage. Her small tiny bra can not hold her juicy melon.
I keep my hand on her boobs and start fondling over the bra. At the same time I am sucking and licking her lips with full intense. Some time I wrapped her with my hands and moves my finger over her back and midriff. She is shivering with hot sensation. My hands are moving over her bra hook in her back. Her globes are pressed in my chest. I am licking her cheek, ears, neck with full vigor. She was literally jumping in ecstasy. I move down my head and now licking her upper cleavage revealed from her bra. She is now moaning. Ufffffffffff…aaaaahhhhhhhhhh…….. aaaapppppp……..uffffffffff… …….maatttttttt… …….k…….ooooooooro……. mujhse bardast nehi ho raha hay….. ahhhhhh……….. her knee joint become weak. I am smooching her again.

She drew me closer and pushed my mouth wide open with her tongue. Her long tongue went inside like a serpent and entangled with my own, kindling fire in my groin. The kiss continued and continued and I was literally melting in her hot mouth. She was never giving up my mouth and the kiss and kisses continued unabated everlasting experience for me. Each kiss was twice longer than the previous. My whole body was on fire and so was Mrs Sukla.
I pull down her salwar pant and remove it from her body. She was now standing in her set of black bra and panty. She was now completely co operating with me. It seems that she was a very sex starved woman who did not go for any fucking session for a long time. She is also enjoying now.
I wrapped my hand and open her bra hook. I slowly take it from her body. Her marvelous melons are now hanging in front of my eyes. bra was off, and oh my god I was amazed to see such lovely boobs I got stunned and looked in her eyes she blushed. I took them in my hand and pressed them very hard. she was crying with pain and pleasure. I hold her nipple and rolling them in between my two fingers. She can’t take it any more. I can see wet patch in her pussy region.

My belt was out and my trouser was unfastened. Mrs Sukla was desperately and with shaking fingers, trying to undo my shirt buttons, while I was trying to get out of my trousers and removing her panty, all the while kissing her and sucking her boobs. They were desperate awkward first moments while we were desperately kissing and undressing, all the while trying to do it without breaking physical contact with our lips and her boobs and my lips. Finally, we were both naked, all our clothes in a heap near the door, and we were still against the door, only now we were naked, hugging each other close, feeling each body against the other, the heat and softness and firmness of it all. We were now kissing, hands were exploring each other, and my cock was thumping against Mrs Sukla’s navel, leaving traces of precum against her belly, which felt cold and damp every time my navel touched hers. Priyanka’s hands were in my hair, and on my back and down on my cock, my hands were on her face, and her back and then onto her boobs and her ass between her ass trying to get to her soft and supple pussy. I moved in and felt Priyanka was wet even at the inside of her thighs.

Priyanks’s lovely pussy was sick with her juices, outer folds of her pussy lips were wet too and she felt hot and very slippery inside. We moved awkwardly to the bed, still not wanting to break contact, fell on bed and then I finally could let go enough to look at Priyanka. She lay there, completely pink, which was amazing. I had never noticed the color of her skin and now I realized that she was so Fair Smooth and so horny that her whole body was an even shade of beautiful pink. Her lush boobs were shaking in anticipation. Her smooth skin was glowing. Priyanka had full firm breasts and her nipples were magnificent. Dark brown, completely erect and slightly upturned. Priyanka’s legs were folded at the knees and slightly parted and I could see the wetness glistening between her cunt lips.Her hairs was now tousled: her lips were slightly parted and already swollen from our ferocious kissing. Her cheeks were flushed, Her eyes were half closed, and Her nostrils were flared from heavy breathing. Priyanka looked the epitome of a sex goddess who was now my exclusive property. I hovered over her for sometime just looking at her and then I bent down and started lightly kissing her breasts all around her tits. I went all around one breast first lightly kissing, then lightly sucking and biting. I could see the blood rush to her aureoles as they expanded a little and her nipples went more erect.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
WIFE CHEATED ON ME PART 9

I moved to the other breast and did the same. Priyanka protested and her hand came up to make me suck her nipple but I stopped her hand and put it back on the bed. I continued licking sucking and biting her boobs again and again careful not to touch her nipples which were now so engorged that they looked ready to explode. Every time I came near the nipple while sucking, her chest involuntarily rose up. Priyanka’s breathing was heavy now and I could see that she was grabbing the bed sheet hard to stop her hand from moving to my head again. When I was sure that she would not take it anymore, I grabbed both her boobs hard, pushed them together, pressed hard and at the same time took both her nipples as deep into my mouth as I could and sucked hard. I felt Priyanka gasp, and her whole body convulsed I knew that she had orgasm. A light moan came out ..aaahh…I..sh…u………ye…a…….a…. I kept sucking and biting her nipples and she stopped convulsing, lifted my head to hers and just the way Priyanka looked at me. I knew that she was amazed at that orgasm. I nodded at her and went back to work. I slowly moved down from her breasts now biting sucking and licking her abdomen and navel. Down the thighs avoiding her cunt altogether, and all the way to her toes.

Then I turned her around, biting kissing and sucking all the way up the back of her legs to her ass. (she got tickled when I started sucking and biting her full rounded ass so I moved on), Priyanka’s whole back all the way up again. Then I turned her around again and spread her legs and sat down between her legs. I pushed her thighs out wide and started sucking both the insides of her widely spread thighs alternately from her knees up. As I came closer to her smooth shaven pussy, I could feel the skin become softer and softer and hotter and hotter, till when I was all the way near her pussy lips I could feel the heat emanating from Priyanka’s virgin cunt on my ears. I kept kissing the insides of her thighs moving closer and closer to her lovely cunt. I spread her legs even wider so that I could get to the crack between her leg and her cunt lips and started licking her there on both sides. Juices were literally coming out of Priyanka’s soft supple and drenched pussy. I could see Priyanka’s juices running down onto her ass cheeks and onto the bed she was so wet. Slowly I moved further inside, and when I finally took one cunt lip in my mouth and started to suck it hard, Priyanka bucked and her hands came again to push me into her cunt.

I again had to push her hand away and helpless Priyanka got back to grabbing the sheets, her eyes closed, her nostrils flared and her breathing heavy. One cunt lip to the next, I kept alternately sucking hard and moving. Each time I sucked her cunt lip, I felt her butts involuntarily jerking to try to take my mouth into the cunt. Priyanka’s legs started trembling a little and so I finally parted her cunt lips carefully from the outside as I didn’t want the insides to feel anything at all till I was good and ready. Then I gently started to blow on her cunt. I was moving my tongue circularly on inner folds of her pussy I felt her gasp again and she was now drawing breath from inside her clenched teeth making a sound like "SSSSSSSSSSSSS" both ways, her ass had now moved her cunt up and it would not return to ground so her body was now arched and her cunt and ass were in mid air. I kept on blowing air all over her cunt and then in one violent move, I pushed my tongue out grabbed her ass, and shoved it into her cunt. then in next wild move I took her clit in between my teeth and bites it gently and then sucked it harder. I felt Priyanka’s pussy muscles stretched and I knew that she had 2nd orgasm of the night. Priyanka was experiencing a wild orgasm and her whole body shivered.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I started rubbing my hands all over her body to make her relax a bit but I felt Priyanka’s hands grab my hair and pull, I looked up and through her half closed eyes Priyanka gave me a look which was enough for me to know that now the shy conservative woman, mother of a boy, wanted me inside her craving pussy. I crawled up, all the time looking at Priyanka while she was looking back at me. Then I looked down, positioned my throbbing cock at the entrance of her flooding, soft and virgin pussy, which was completely slick and wet, I parted her crack rubbed my biggie at her opening and in one fluid push I was inside her to the hilt. Priyanka wriggled fanatically like a fish out of water my big thick hard strong juicy saucy and heavy cock ripped her soft supple cunt Priyanka was in extreme pain but she was boiling hot inside, I could feel her juices wet against my thighs. Her eyes closed, her hands came up around my back and priyanka was fiercely holding me to her, while we lay there just enjoying the feeling of our naked bodies against each other, intensely aware of every millimeter of contact, my cock, throbbing involuntarily inside her, Priyanka’s Inner pussy muscles sporadically spamming against my cock.

I could feel her breasts crushed against my chest, my head was in the nook of her shoulder and I could feel her soft hair against my cheek. I clutched her rosy lips and started sucking them and she reverted back we were involved in a passionate smooch. Our tongues were darting with other as if who to suck more. I felt my blood pressure going down at the final consummation of our intense day long foreplay. I could feel that she was lifting her ass from beneath just to take my cock as deeper as she can and that was the signal for me so I started the movement in her wet tunnel. I took my cock out and then again with a big bang I pushed it in it was going in coming out in out we were both in a steady rhythm . The room was filled with hissing noises and wild moans…..I was at the edge of my control now, so I knew that this was not going to be a very long fuck as I would not be able to control myself that long. So I told her,"Priyanka” I don’t think I will be able to hold out for very long, so don’t be disappointed." She laughed softly and said," disappointed? This has been the most beautiful experience of my life already. Thanks for making love with me I am all yours my love" I felt a little relieved at her words and we started kissing again.

I started moving inside her again and slowly the tempo picked up again we were going at the speed of knots I was pumping her hard and deep she was arching on and off the bed just to take the whole length of my cock deep inside her cunt. I was about to come so I stopped Priyanka and pulled her up so that we were both in a sitting position. I hugged her to me and kissed her and Priyanka reciprocated by started moving up and down. I knew that in a sitting position with Priyanka controlling the fuck, I would be able to last a little longer. So now Priyanka was fucking me. We were kissing and hugging hard, and I would sometime move down to suck on her lovely boobs and move back to kissing her. I noticed a little blood on her lips now from all the kissing, but Priyanka didn’t seem to mind. She upped the tempo and now we were both breathing hard, eyes closed and just became a cock and a cunt. Finally just when I was about to come, I felt her breathing go ragged, her cunt tighten around my cock, and I knew Priyanka was coming again and I let loose my load deep inside her. Priyanka kept bucking and I was spent but she still kept bucking me.

I was afraid that I would lose my erection, she bucked on for so long, her breathing ragged, eyes closed and finally she stopped and fell against me. Priyanka lay there against me and after we got our breath back, we kissed and felt each other again for sometime. We were exploring each other by looking in eyes I was moving my hand all over her silky body caressing. Finally, She realized that she must go back to her home now. She is just making love with a stranger. She got up walked to our clothes, dressed herself. Mrs Sukla had love bites all over her body and was afraid. I hugged and kissed Priyanka again before leaving from our bedroom.

I went out and sat beside my wife in the drawing room. Priyanka came and went towards the main door. I stopped her and told,” hey bitch, who give you the permission to weir your clothes? Open your clothes.” Mrs Sukla hesitantly open her clothes. Now she again in her bra and panty. I asked her to stay like that and make dinner for us. She low down her head and slowly went to the kitchen to make food for us. I told my wife to open her mobile because now it is the time for next step.

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
WIFE CHEATED ON ME PART 10

After that wonderful pleasurable fucking session with Mrs Priyanka paul I was seating with my sweet wife in our seating room. Priyanka was making tea for us. I winked at my wife to switch on her mobile.

Just after 2-3 min her mobile rang. It was chintu. I signaled her and She picked up the phone.
Chintu – hi aunty what are you doing?
Bani – nothing.
Chintu- are you alone in the home?
Bani – Yes
Chintu – aunty aap kya pehne ho?
Bani – sari.
Chintu – kon si color ki?
Bani – red
Chintu – or bblouse?
Bani - o bhi red?
Chintu – ay hai kya lag rahi ho aap?
Bani – chintu stop
Chintu – accha aunty aap bra kon si color ki pehne ho?
Bani – please chintu aise baat maat koro?

Chintu – aunty maine aap ko pehle bhi bola hain mere koi bhi baat ko maat katna, aap batao kon si color ki bra pehne ho?
Bani – black.
Chintu – aur panty? O bra ke sath matching pair hain kya
Bani – ha matching hain.
Chintu – oh aunty mujhse aur nehi raha ja raha hain main abhi aa rah ahu aapke ghar mein aapko chodne ke liye.
Bani – please chintu don’t come.
Chintu – bekar ki baat mere samne maat koro aur kam ki baat suno mere lia taiar ho jao thodi.
And he cut the call. Bani looked at me with a frightened eye. I told her not to worry and told her what she have to do when chintu will come.
After around 15 min Our door was knocked. My wife went towards the main door with trembling legs. She opened the door. Chintu came into the room and locked the door behind. He tried to hug my wife but she moved little back and slapped him very tight on his face.

First he can not believe what was happened just now. He looked at her, I can saw his angry face. Suddenly he saw me, on the sofa. He was surprised and puzzled. I looked at him and told with a very icecold voice ,” Come and seat there opposite to me.”
Chintu came and seated without any words. He was dumbstruck. He could not decide what to do?
I asked loudly so that chintu’s mother Mrs Priyanka Shukla hear my voice who was making tea in our kitchen with her only bra and panty,” Bring our tea.”
Priyanka came in with a tray, she was still wearing only her bra and panty. She brought the tray infront of us, suddenly she saw her son, chintu was seating there.
Chintu also very very surprised, his eye popped out. He shouted,” Mom what are you doing here in this dress?”
Tears are rolling down from her cheeks, she slowly said,” Beta hum log bure tara se fans gaya hain, agar hum log inke baat nehi mane to yeh hamare family life ko barbad kar dega.”
I said,” now chintu babu you understand what is the situation.”
Still he did not believe his own ears. He stammered ,” but how it is possible.”
Chintu mom – mom beta bas itna jan le agar hum inke koi bhi baat ka birodh karenge, then he will ruin our family. Please obey his order word by word.”

Now tears was falling from chintu’s eyes. She can not accept this but he was helpless. He slowly down his head.
I asked his mom, “ Mrs sukla come here and feed me your milk now, I am hungry.”
Chintu jumped out and was looking at me. Chintu’s mother Mrs Priyanka Shukla slowly came in front of me, and little bit hesitate. I slapped on her ass and said,” hurry up, give your one boobs in my mouth and other in my hand ”
Priyanka bent down a little. She took out her right boobs from her bra and put her nipples into my mouth. I start sucking her nipple. I wrapped my hand around her back and opened her bra hook. I took out her bra from her body. Still I am sucking her right nipple. She took my right hand and placed it on her left boob. I start messaging her left boobs. Some times I bite her nipples she cried out in pain and pleasure.
Chintu was seating there and watching us. She could not handle her mother humiliation. She was sobbing, tears were rolling down from his eyes. My wife slowly went near her and told, “ hey chintu baby don’t you want to fuck me?”
Chintu – I am sorry aunty please leave me.
Bani – why? When I told to you, leave me , tumne choda tha mujhe?
Chintu could not answer but crying. Bani again told, “ now mother fucker listen carefully go now and bring all my videos and photo you kept. And bring all this to me. You have only half an hour.”
Chintu without utter a single word ran towards the main door. He went out. I leave her and asked her to dance for me still your son came. Mrs sukla start dancing infront of me wearing only her panty.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
After around 45 min chintu came back. He saw that his mother was dancing in front of us wearing a lacy panty only. He moved his eyes down and said,” aunty maine sare video or still leke aya. Sab is pen drive mein hain. Or iska koi copy bhi nehi hain please hime chod do.”
Bani went towards the main door and locked it from inside. She moved towards him and told,” why are you hurrying? Today you don’t want to fuck me but I will fuck you.” Now bani slowly came back and sat beside me. Chintu and his mother were standing in the room. I asked chintu to open all his clothes including his vests. Chintu obeyed my instruction with his low down head. Both the mother and son was crying due to their humiliation.
Chintu was naked completely. His semi erect tools were swinging in the air. He was little bit horny inside because first time he saw his sexy mother in this stage. But also mentally he was very much upset.
I want to teach him a good lesion. I asked his mother to took his cock in her mouth and start sucking. Mrs sukla pleaded,” please I can’t do this with my son.” I angrily asked, “ do it now.”

Chintu’s mother slowly went towards him. Now she was seating in front of her son and held it with her hand. She slowly moved her hand over his shaft in pro and back motion. Now chintu also got pleasure. He closed his eyes.
I asked,” Priyanka don’t use your hand use your mouth, and take his shaft in your mouth.”
Mrs sukla slowly move her face near to his groin area and put her soft lips on his tool. She was now sucking and licking his cock. He automatically wrapped his head around her head and took pleasure from her mother lips. Now he forgot that his own mother sucking his cock.
I asked him to held his mother boobs and took full pleasure. Without wasting a single sec, chintu immediately grabbed his mother beautiful melon and start pressing. Now he became horny. I was just waiting for the final moment when he went very close to his ejaculation. After 5 min chintu was moaning with pleasure. He murmured ufffffffff mommmmmmm aappppppppp mujhe pagal kar rehi ho. Ahhhhhhhhh mera maal nikal raha hain. Le lo apne mu mein.” He was now standing at the verge of ejaculation.
Suddenly I got up from my seat and went to them. I held mrs sukla and throw her to the other side of the room. Chintu got shocked with my sudden movement. I winked at my wife. My wife now understand what I was doing. I saw a smile on her face. I signaled her to kick his balls. She came forward and Before he could understand anything my wife kicked his balls with full force.

Chintu fall on the ground. He was shivering with tremendous pain. He held his balls and penis with his hands to reduce his pain. My wife hold his hand and moved from his balls and again kicked his balls with full force. Rahul was now rolling on the ground with pain. His cock became limps. His all sex libido vanished from his body. His face was red in pain. My wife non stop kicked his balls and penis. He was now muffling with pain. He tried to catch his breath. But due to tremendous pain he could not breath properly. He was jumping like a fish, which has been taken out from the water.
Chintu’s mother was crying loudly, and requesting my wife to leave him. My wife turned towards her and said,” now you told me to live him. But where were you when your son fucked me mercilessly? I also pleaded infront of them but they didn’t listen me. So now you stop and went to my hubby and sucked his cock properly, I will take a good care of your bustard son.”
Mrs sukla ‘s tear was falling down from her cheeks and slowly came to me she sat in front of me and start sucking my tool. Bani now took a cane in her hand and start beaten him very roughly. He was rolling from one corner to another with pain. She was pleading continuously to leave them. Same time bani also kicking his balls with full force. Now chintu almost fainted with pain. Bani took a dog belt and put it on his neck.

Bani now held the belt end and pulling him and told,” mere paltu kutte chal ab chalke mere pati ke balls ko apne muh me le or lick karna suru kor.” Chintu was not able to got up but he came in doggy position and moved towards me like a dog. Without said any words he took my balls and start sucking.
My wife left the belt and sat beside me. She was looking at my face. She want to relish the pleasure of mine. I was in seventh heaven. Chintu was licking and sucking my balls, on the other hand his own mother was sucking my cock. It was a havenly pleasure. I just got out of control. I hold my wife head and brought her face close to mine. I put my lips on her. I start sucking and licking her face and lips with full vigor. Bani also wrapped my head with her hand and tried to co operate me fully. Our tongue was fighting with each other. We were emotionally sealed our lips together. I was sucking her lower lips and she was sucking my upper lips. We alternate our lips in between. We were so much involved. I took her tongue in my mouth and start sucking it vigorously. Our both face were shining with each other saliva. I start licking her neck and shoulder. Chintu and his mother were busy with their sucking and licking.

I slowly held the loose end of her sari and looked into her eyes for her permission. She nodded her head with a beautiful smile. I moved down her pallu from her shoulder. Now her beautiful blouse and bra covered breast were in front of my eyes.
I put my hand on my wife bosom and start pressing.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
My lips were busy sucking her lips. I tried to put my hand inside her blouse but I failed because it was so tight. I can feel her erect nipple above the blouse. I asked her to open her blouse hook. She open her blouse hook one by one. I took out her blouse from her body. Now my wife was seating with a black bra. I pressing and sucking her boobs. I put my hand inside her bra and fondling her boobs with full ecstasy. My wife closed her eyes. I took out her both boobs from her bra cage.

Bani held my hair and guided my face on her melons. I start sucking and licking her entire globes with my lips and tongue. She was now moaning also. I pressed her one boobs and licked others. I inter changed the position of my hand and mouth time to time. Her full boobs neck shoulder cleavage all were glistening with my saliva. My wife slowly whispered,” my sweet hubby today I will give you heavenly pleasure which you never experienced in your life.” I answered her with a deep kiss on her lips.
She held my hand and took me to our bedroom and also asked them both to follow us. Now we entered in our bedroom. Wife told me to laid on the bed. I laid there. She asked them you both start sucking and licking as you did earlier but before she asked mrs sukla to remove her panty also. Now they both were totally naked. Both mother and son came and start sucking and licking my penis and balls. Bani opened her saree fully. She removed her petticoat and panty also. She was also naked. Bani came and got up onto the bed and sat on my belly. She faced towards me.

She start rubbing her pussy lips on my belly very rhythmically. She bent down and start sucking my lips and tongue. I moved my hand on her back and was taking the ultimate pleasure. She was moving from my lips to my neck. Slowly she went down more and took my manly nipple in her mouth and start licking and sucking. She circled my nipple. Some time she wrapped my nipples with her both lips. Some time she was biting lightly on my nipples.
She also continue rubbing her clit on my belly. She also became horny. She bent down more and messaged me with her boobs. I can’t take it any more. I was feeling a heavenly pleasure which I never Experienced. I moaned with pleasure. I shouted,” bani darling I could not hold it any more I was releasing.” She also rubbing her clit very fast. We both came together she clasped on me.
I released my load in chintu’s mother mouth. She swallowed my cum fully. I was now deeply satisfied. I laid there and catching my breath. We were looking into each others eyes with full satisfaction. She kissed on my forehead and said, “ I love you.”
After a 2 min gap she whispered my love there were so much to come. I looked into her eyes. She winked at me told them.” Why you people stopped? You continue your invasion on my hubby’s lund. Made it stand again.”

Chintu and his mother again came into same position. They were again start sucking and licking my balls. But I emptied my balls two timed with in a short period of time. So it was not hard again very early. After around 15 to 20 min my dick gained his power again and stand straight.
Now I was licking my wife’s armpit. She was laughing with tickling sensation. I moved my head towards her face and start smooching her passionately. Bani told me,” Rana please make love to me, I want to be felt you inside me, I feel very very horny.” I nodded and she moved up her head and told them, “ you both went there and sat down on the floor. You mrs sukla took your sons limp cock in your mouth and start sucking.”
They both obeyed and got down from the cot. Now chintu laid on the floor. Priyanka held his limp cock but he cried out with pain. He said in sobbing voice,” please mom it was paining.” She silently looked at us. Bani angrily said ,” don’t spoil my mood, else I will come and kicked his balls again.”
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Mrs Sukla did not wait for her next words but immediately grabbed his penis in her hand and start licking. He was jumping with pain not pleasure. The situation was very odd. His mother was forced to suck his limp cock and his son also not enjoyed but felt pain. They both were very much uncomfortable.
Bani looked at me and slowly sat on my cock. My rock hard pole inserted into her. I did not wait for a sec and start pumping her wet pussy from down. Her boobs were hanging in front of my eyes. Her pink cherry were looking very cute. I held her both boobs and start mauling when my sweet wife was riding my cock. After almost 5 min she started convulsion and reached her orgasm. She felt on my chest. Her soft hot melons were pressed into my chest.
I turned and now bani came under me. I held her both leg up and start pumping her with full force. She was moving up and down with my every thrust. Her soft melons were daggling in air. I was fucking her continuously for 10 min with full force, and full speed. My wife already reached her multiple orgasm. She said very slowly,” rana I am completely satisfied now went and fucked her ass until you released, I can’t take you any more.

I kissed on her lips and got down from bed. I went towards them. I held her hair and forcefully took her near to the bed. I made her stand beside the cot. I bent down her face. Now Mrs Sukla was lying on the bed on her front, and her legs were on the floor. I took my position and penetrate my hard dick in her ass. She shouted with pain. Chintu was lying on the floor and observing us helplessly. I start fucking her ass very brutally. Mrs sukla was in deep pain. She looked towards her son. Their eyes met, but they could not talk to each other. Only tears were rolling down from their cheek.
I was pounding her without any mercy and any care. Time to time I was slapping her butt very hard. now already 30 min over. I was near to my 3rd release. I asked chintu to came here and put her mouth open just in front of our penis and pussy. He took position. Now I was giving my final thrust. I felt that I was coming. I took out my shaft from her ass and directly put into his mouth deep. I held his head tightly from back so that he could not move his head. I was pressing my dick inside his mouth very deep near to his throat. I started sparkling mu load one after another shot in his throat. He could not move his head and start swallowing all my cum.
I was now lying beside my wife. We both were enjoying heavenly and also mentally satisfied we took our revenge from one guy. We punished him for his fault.

I looked towards them and got up from the bed slowly. My wife bani also got up from the bed. We moved to our wash room and cleaned ourselves. We returned and wear our clothes. Chintu and his mother were still seating on the floor naked. They also exhausted with this session.
I asked them go and cleaned yourself and come to our seating room. “ you can wear your bra and panty, but only that ok.” They slowly got up and went towards the wash room. I went to our seating room.
After 5 min they came. Chintu was still naked and his mother Mrs Priyanka Sukla only in her bra and panty. I said,
“ now you both get lost from my house but before that you should remember 3 rules in your entire life, 1. You both should be available on your mobile always, 24 X 7.
2. You both will obey all our orders without any hesitation.
3. We are your master and you both were our slaves from today onwards.
They both nodded their head. I told them not to tell any body about this incidence specially his friend babu. Because still his turn yet to come.
They understood and wear their clothes. Slowly they headed towards the main door.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply