Fantasy Actress Roleplays
Bro add jothika also in the apartment story
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
One more story on keerthi suresh
Like Reply
Plsee write next story on black sexyyy...

[Image: images.jpg]

Nivetha Pethuraj....
Like Reply
Plsee add these sexyyy girls in the Big Dad Love Nest story...

[Image: images-1.jpg]

Nikki Galrani & Nazriya Nazim....
[+] 1 user Likes Sabzzz19's post
Like Reply
Pls include kriti Sanon/Kareena Kapoor in the family nest story and eagerly waiting for the next update.
Like Reply
Bro write a story on yami gautam and eesanya maheswari
Like Reply
(06-07-2020, 11:48 AM)Krishan202 Wrote: Asin, wife of Mr. Tapas, was aged 34 years. She had a round face, thick rosy lips and had big breasts. Krishna Murthi was watching her very carefully. Her boobs were protruding through the tight bra and blouse as if it would burst open by splitting the hooks. She had a deep long cleavage, prominently exposed while she was facing opposite Krishna Murthi. Through her sari, Krishna Murthi could see her two big thick thighs resembling logs of a small tree. He was comparing the two women, Asin was slim like a Model, and on the contrary Anushka was voluptuous. He found both very sexy. He felt he was getting an erection. Immediately, he diverted his mind.

[Image: qmbKF0kKuPo_rv7fv62aiZSy_d6_RIdFWMWNmtHF...BDZ44wqC9c]

Asin said, "I am your immediate right-side neighbour."

Then Asin called his Son named Tapan, aged 19 years, a college going student, and school going daughter for an introduction. Both came and touched the feet of Krishna Murthi who blessed them by touching his right-hand palm on their heads.

Next day, he reported at his Bank at 10.00AM in the morning. His Bank was in a very busy, commercial place. The Bank was on the Third floor near the main Road. The Bank consisted of 3 numbers of Male Assistants, one lady officer to assist him whose name was Rakul, aged 26 years, a fresh young girl, newly recruited by Bank, one Armed Guard, and one Lady Sweeper aged 40 years named Asha Saini. All the staff of the Bank greeted him. Although the Bank was a small one, the transaction was heavy, and it was crowded with customers all day as located in a commercial place.

[Image: aP6MJATXbreaCpsZBbhFKm0IaxqZtdjJ4eQ3ioMm...gVVdvTdbiL]

In the evening, when Krishna Murthi returned, he found three girls, playing in the open space of the floor.

Seeing him, all the girls in one voice greeted him, "Uncle, Good evening."

Krishna Murthi stopped near them, smiled, picked out Cadbury packets from his pocket, and handed them over to them.

Already one month has passed. Krishna Murthi got mixed up with the two families and merged with them in such a way as if he belonged to them. He was accepted by children as a father figure and accepted by these two ladies as Dada (elder brother). His flat was located between these two neighbours. Krishna Murthi changed the flat in a lavish manner. He had purchased sophisticated modern furniture made of mahogany wood, fitted and furnished the entire flat with fixtures. All the three bedrooms contained luxurious mattresses with pillows. He also purchased a big LED TV, (Big screen) and installed a internet. He also purchased a washing machine and fitted Air conditioner (AC) in the entire flat. The flat became modern and rich between these two poor flats. He would always help these two families by way of treatment in Homeopathy medicines in sickness like Influenza, cough, fever, and in other small sickness, helping them to save Doctors' fees. He would often shower with gifts to the children frequently; he would present them with chocolates, pens, notebooks, and various magazines.

He would present the ladies with sarees and cosmetics. The two families were very much obliged to him.

One day, Krishna Murthi called the two ladies and addressed them, "Listen Asin and Anushka, I am a lone person, but I am using a big flat of 3 Rooms whereas I need only one room which is sufficient for me. It is also very difficult for me to pass the time after office hours in the evening. I am very good in the subject of physics, chemistry, mathematics, and in English. So, what I suggest, you both can send your children to my flat in the evening for their study. I will help each kid for his/ her homework and my time will be passed by doing this. Since your flats are congested, children will have a good studious atmosphere in my flat with AC and they will concentrate more in their studies. For refreshments, the children could watch my LED TV for a brief time. Further, my flat is locked for the whole day till I return from office and the whole day, you two ladies remain alone on this floor as children leave for their schools and I leave for office. You both must be feeling boredom, and the temperature outside is also unbearable. So, what I suggest is, you keep the key of my flat, and enjoy the AC as well as daily soap opera in my LED TV during daytime."

The two ladies could not believe their luck and happily agreed. Similarly, all the Bank employees were very happy with their new Boss. They found in him a true leader, a fine gentleman, helpful, co-operative, good Administrator, knowledgeable, and best guide. Being a Manager, Krishna Murthi also had given certain advantages and liberties to his employees which they were deprived of previously. The second officer of the Bank under him, the new girl Rakul would always seek his advice in the Banking matter. Due to this attitude, the employees of Bank became more vibrant in the dealing of customer service and the business of Bank started booming.

But one problem cropped up. Since he was taking food outside in restaurants, he developed stomach related problems due to spicy foods, and he would often fall sick.

Sensing this problem, the two ladies had a meeting in one afternoon to help this old man. They discussed in detail their plans to help him as well as to earn some extra bucks for them. They comprised their inner rivalry. Both were being benefited from this simple gentleman, but they wanted more as both were very selfish and materialistic, and wanted to exploit more from Krishna Murthi as he was wealthy.

In the evening, when Krishna Murthi returned from office, both approached him.

Anushka being older started saying, "Dada, we both are very much concerned about your health. So, henceforth you will not take outside food, we will serve you homemade food. For one month, I will clean all your rooms, wash your clothes, provide you bed tea when you wake up in the morning, and provide you breakfast before going to the office, and pack your Lunch box. When you return from office, I will provide you evening tea and dinner. Alternatively, Asin will do the same thing next month. For this you will pay us the expenses whatever you deem fit."

[Image: RhSulOPvOmTc9tVyLBw5TfJ9QgZ6dbP9UjC78Fuu...5-UK5h66m8]

Both knew they would be rewarded much more beyond their expectations. Krishna Murthi happily agreed to this proposal.

So, every day in the morning, the lady in task would open his flat with a duplicate key and serve Krishna Murthi with a cup of hot morning coffee and wake him up from the bed by greeting good morning in her soft and sweet voice.

There was a beautiful small park near their Apartment.

One day Krishna Murthi suggested to Asin, "Asin, what I observe, you are gaining weight day by day, and I don't want to see such a beautiful woman like you turning in to a plump lady. So from tomorrow, we both will have an evening walk together in the park."

Asin readily agreed and pleased that how much Dada was concerned about her health and beauty.

[Image: PyOF2CjhufZnKj_dAE42AhEcWTiVAusqatw_iOZc...gZJwhfxZjE]

Anushka was a movie buff, but her husband would hardly accompany her to a movie theatre during his short stay in Kolkata. Krishna Murthi became aware of this fact. So, every weekend on Sunday, he would take Anushka to the movie theatre, and they would watch the movie as per choice of Anushka. The choice of Anushka varied from Hindi movies to Hollywood movies also. Of course, the entire expenses would be borne by Krishna Murthi.

One morning in a routine way, Asin entered his bedroom with the cup of coffee. Krishna Murthi was sleeping flat on his back. In the morning, usually the dick of a male person would erect to the full extent. Krishna Murthi was wearing a lungi and due to his huge erection, the border ends of the lungi slid away and a full dick had come out from it. Asin had never seen such a huge dick of 9th inch long ever in her life. She was completely mesmerized by the sight. She was very much surprised and thought that her husband's cock would be less than half the size of this giant Cock. Now days, virtually sex was stopped between Asin and her husband for two reasons. First, her husband would visit once in six months, and he would not take any initiative for sex, may be due to his age factor and fatigue. Secondly, with growing up son and daughter in a congested flat, sex was not possible in a free manner. No doubt, she was a sex starved woman.
[Image: 8iQaouSCIFoIAb1ORCLMHArV0KcFbaGIrABxhyj-...ey_VQNPe3f]

Suddenly, Asin felt a tingling sensation inside her pussy. She watched intently the huge cock for a longer moment, but immediately she controlled herself, regained her consciousness.

She placed the cup of tea near the bed, and softly called, "Dada, wake up, it is morning."

Awesome bro thank you dyin for next update
Like Reply
Plsee write combined lengthy hot story on sexyyy...

[Image: images-1-1.jpg]
[Image: images-2.jpg]

Nayanthara & Madonna Sebastian.....
Like Reply
Plsee post a lengthy hot story on sexyyy bitches...

[Image: images-2-1.jpg]
[Image: images-1-1-1.jpg]

Mamathi Chari & Alyaa Manasaa....
Like Reply
brother.....pls update family nest story
Like Reply
Bro update
Like Reply
Super story on Shraddha as well  clps clps
[+] 1 user Likes trouble_maker's post
Like Reply
Bro Update
Like Reply
Bhai...

Update kab aayega
Like Reply
BIG DAD Part -2

All credit goes to original writer.. Iex Iex Iex

Asin left the place immediately. Krishna Murthi woke up and was unaware of the happening which happened moments before in the room. Asin was so hot sexually that during the afternoon, when no one was at home, she picked up a small long brinjal  from the kitchen and inserted it inside her pussy. She imagined the brinjal as cock of Krishna Murthi and started masturbating for 10 minutes till she came.

[Image: FN8TbUUpFPZ07JL5o7ded6oPokmRf2MtRGeLA0bm...kIR9YFn23d]

After a long-time, she was masturbating, and she came for 3 times. She was relaxed in such a way that she slept for 2 hours in deep sleep. During evening walk, when she would sit on the park bench along with Krishna Murthi, and when her body touched Krishna Murthi, she would feel the heat inside her body.

Now it was a habit for Asin every morning to watch the cock of Krishna Murthi, rather she was addicted to it. But the sleeping position and position of lungi of Krishna Murthi would not be the same always, sometimes the border ends of the lungi would not be parted, and she would watch the outline of a huge cock inside the lungi, and someday, she would watch the cock visible partially. Day by day, she became obsessed with the cock.

One morning, she could not resist herself, and devised to do something daringly. She knew at this hour of morning, Krishna Murthi was in deep sleep as he was snoring in a light sound.

She slowly approached near the bed and parted the border of Lungi ends. With her hand, she touched the outside of krishna's hairy thigh. This sent a rush through her seeing him naked in the bedroom. She then slowly moved her hand up his leg till it was resting against those giant cock and balls. Very slowly, she moved her hand till it was directly on his cock. She then started, ever so slowly, to stroke it and noticed it getting harder as she did so. Krishna Murthi had not stirred at all, and the regular breathing of his sleep was continuing. Asin started her hand's journey back to his crotch. She was being afraid she'd wake him because her hand was shaking so much with excitement and nervousness. It didn't take near as long this time, and soon her hand was back on his hardening cock. After rubbing his cock for a while, she thought she'd get a little closer look.

[Image: jfVgTkgdqm7RG_H61sCakb7kQaRIIragJFqEGv3k...DDJ9lIs5k2]

While stroking him slowly, she manoeuvred her head till it was completely resting on his stomach, about four inches from his cock. Now his cock was touching her cheek, just below her eye, and her hand was cupping his oversized balls. Since she was facing away from him, she had her eyes wide open, and with the windows and blinds open, the early morning daylight lighting up the room so that she had a great look at his erected huge cock and huge balls.

He obviously was in deep slumber, so she just lay there with his dick poking her in the face. She was captivated by how warm and smooth it felt against her cheek.

That's when Asin took his cock in her hand and pressed it up against her lips. Then she reached down and opened her mouth further. She couldn't believe she was tasting his cock on her tongue. He was pressing her lips further down his cock in his deep slumber, might be feeling it as a dream.

The excitement she felt while having his cock fill her mouth was equally matched by fear of doing such an act, and to be caught, and she was trembling uncontrollably.

[Image: gWxzLhU2kAOHBOu8lpDOymxYtf17Bppy_Jp011wc...bd48loBwXC]

She gulped the half of the cock,and started moving his thick shaft in and out of her mouth, after a while, she started to taste a slightly salty fluid coming out of the end of his dick in an endless stream, and figured he was cumming in her mouth.

It was turning her pussy into a burning sensation to think Dada was cummings in her mouth, and the taste was also not unpleasant.

After some days, Krishna Murthi felt that he had a frequent wet dream in the morning hour. He suspected something fishy was going on. As luck favoured one day, he woke up early in the morning, and then his main entrance door creaked on its hinges when Asin pushed it open. He saw Asin approaching near his bed. Immediately, he feigned a deep slumber, and was making a false snoring. From the corner of his dropping eyes, carefully he observed that her lips stretched obscenely around his big fat cock, sliding between her warm and moist thick lips all the way in and out of her mouth. Because his dick was very long (around 9 inches), and because of its thickness which filled the entire mouth of Asin, Krishna Murthi was afraid of her suffocation.

[Image: 1nXSUxT8SGxkDhYaI-7zBMiVAnD8sBJiD-Y__MQh...OwVTNc6kJ_]

Suddenly, Krishna Murthi started his false snoring more, and clutched the head of Asin tightly with his two hands pushing forcibly towards his cock. For a second, Asin was panicked, and lay still, but then she realized that Krishna Murthi was in deep slumber and dreaming.

She had developed a steady pace going in and out of her mouth, when she noticed that Krishna Murthi in his dream was thrusting his cock inside her mouth matching the rhythm of her stroking and sucking of the cock. His dick then got noticeably harder and fatter, and the skin on his balls tightened, and also got real crinkly in her hand. Krishna Murthi seemed to then completely lose control of his legs as they started to shake violently. Krishna Murthi thought he might be hurting her, as the head of his dick would always get real sensitive after each thrust, and the way she was kind of twisting her head, her tongue was gliding over the front, and side of his cock head.

But he was still jabbing away at her face, so he figured it couldn't be hurting her too much. He felt his cock start to pulse and surge in her mouth, when suddenly, it exploded. Huge blasts of thick, clumpy sperm were fired at such velocity that while trying to recover from the first volley, a second caught in the back of her throat causing her to choke and cough as cum came out of her nose. It was like getting water up your nose, only in reverse.

For a second, he thought he was going to throw up. Because he was acting like he was asleep, he couldn't make a big move to get his ejaculating cock out of her mouth.

Similarly, Asin just endured each blast as best she could, but it seemed endless. She was gagging and sputtering around his fat, raging cock. He just kept pumping cum into her mouth.

Asin finally realized that she was going to start swallowing. The problem was that his semen was so thick, and there was so much of it that it was virtually impossible to swallow. She was finally able to turn her head in such a way, wrenching his gushing fire hose out of her mouth, only to have four or five more huge globs land on her face, the first one going directly in her eye as he humped his still pulsing cock against her splattered cheek. He finished pumping the remnants of his sperm.

[Image: E6aHMcJc-D-_sJVXcITQ2up1ALd73OvbOe7qEbvG...2IyMaBohnH]

Asin immediately got up with fear that Krishna Murthi might wake up at any time with all that sperm on her face and in her mouth. It was so thick that it was impossible to swallow. It just stayed in her throat. It was one of the most exciting experiences in her entire life as she enjoyed his ejaculation, mainly because of the amount and thickness, but it really hurt coming through her nose.

Asin ran into the bathroom before waking up Krishna Murthi. Her face looked as if she was on the losing end of a glue fight and her hair was stiff and spiky where his semen had dried. She remembered her burping as she tasted his sperm. It felt like she might not clear her throat for the rest of the morning. It still amazed her how much sperm he shot and how thick it was.

Krishna Murthi was very happy and was smiling mysteriously that morning.
All content are copied from INTERNET. if any one have object i will remove the content. This is a work of fiction.This stories and pics are not my own. copied from Internet .  Please find Index in 1st Page.
Visit our  Actress roleplay
[+] 1 user Likes Krishan202's post
Like Reply
The next day, which was Saturday, a non-Banking day, so Krishna Murthi remained in his flat. By noon the floor was completely deserted as all the children had left for school including Anushka who had gone outside for shopping. The floor was locked securely in the entrance Grill. Krishna Murthi and Asin were the only occupants in their respective flats. Krishna Murthi was leisurely lying in his bed as it was a holiday. Suddenly, he had an urge for taking coffee; he came out from his flat and knocked at the door of his right side adjunct flat of Asin.

Asin opened the door and smiled very pleasantly. Krishna Murthi entered and sat on the sofa. He could see Asin was wrapped in a cotton sari, and no undergarments were beneath the saree. Neither had she worn any Bra/Blouse nor panty. The big bulging breasts were swaying under the pallu(The loose end of a sari, generally dbangd over shoulder/s is integral in saree dbang and design) as she was walking, the outline and sizes of her boobs as well as buttocks were clearly visible. He guessed she was probably going to Bathroom.
[Image: -0uXQyUFjGf2tMmagi9FiWwX54aAX8CDParAj99S...BKrnpnjrk9]

"Asin, if you don't mind, can you serve me a cup of coffee?" he requested.

"Dada, it's my pleasure, I would be honoured. In fact, I was just going to Bathroom to take a bath. Please wait for a minute; I will prepare coffee for you," replied Asin in a sweet voice.

When she went to the kitchen, Krishna Murthi keenly watched her bottom cheeks which were swaying, and part of her saree was glued tightly in the crack of her ass cheeks, and her ass was prominently visible to him. Immediately, he had a hard one.

After serving him coffee, Asin said, "Dada, you have your coffee. Please Don't leave, wait for me, I will take only 10 minutes for my bath, and in the meantime, you can have a glance in the newspaper as time passes." Then Asin in a sexy way walked towards Bathroom.

After finishing his coffee, Krishna Murthi was engrossed in the newspaper, then he heard the creaking sound of the bathroom door, and he saw Asin in wet hairs, dbangd in wet saree, covering her boobs portions in a thick Towel, and was coming out from bathroom. Drips of water were flowing from her wet head to toes. He diverted his glance otherwise Asin would feel bad.

[Image: elkMEjQweFar4pTtGyHE-qg5YNXqPx4uD_0-Tg0N...NQ4c3GydZW]

Due to dripping water falling on the floor, Asin's feet slipped, and she fell to the ground with a thud, and her body smacked the Tub containing water placed nearby, the Tub upturned, and water spilled across the floor. After a few seconds, Krishna Murthi heard a scream of Asin, a resounding smack, and a thud.

He sprang up, rushed towards the spot, and found Asin sprawled across the ground. She was unconscious but breathing normally. Immediately, he removed her wet saree from the body, and made her stark naked. He carefully rolled her towards him, lifted her by putting his two hands under her armpits, carried her on his shoulder like a baby, and took her into her bedroom. He placed her carefully on the bed and covered her naked body with a bed sheet. After a few moments, with a glass of water, he sprinkled on her face. After a few seconds, Asin regained her consciousness, and slowly opened her eyes.

[Image: SHkHNchfX0a9MpNNLdRR7u5RDXSduIZm6Omz86Kh...jQFYlU9jiw]
Krishna Murthi was sitting near her head on the bed, and fondly massaging her forehead. She looked at him and asked, "Where am I? What happened to me?"

"You slipped and fell on the wet floor. You fainted for some moment, and I carried you to your bedroom. You need not worry, now you are ok," replied Krishna Murthi in a sympathetic and affectionate voice.

For a moment, Asin remained silent, then she tried to get up, but could not, she felt pain on the backside of her waist. She writhed with pain, "Ohhh...God, I am feeling severe pain on the backside of my whole body."

In an alarming tone, Krishna Murthi said, "Wait, and don't try to get up, let me do some first-aid-treatment."

By saying this, he rushed to his flat. He returned with the ice cube tray of his Refrigerator, a tube of pain-relieving ointment, and an antiseptic tube. Krishna Murthi arranged the ice pack wrapped in a towel. Asin was in pain. But looking at him in appreciating eyes.

He said, "Now, Asin, lie on your face and stomach so that I could apply this ice pack on your back side. Mind it, by doing this for 10 minutes, your pain will be receded, and then I will apply this pain-relieving ointment so that permanently, you will be cured."

Asin knew Krishna Murthi had removed her clothes and carried her naked body to bed. She was now completely naked underneath the bed sheet. She was feeling very shy, nervous, and hesitant.

[Image: 7B2hFJtihb5hNpWpv53-2r5F48PyIrWQMNvf_Lb7...zv7oj05otX]

Krishna Murthi studied her face, and said in a grave tone, "There is no need to be afraid, shy and hesitant. For a moment, think of me as a Doctor. What I am going to do is a first Aid treatment which a Doctor does in the circumstances for the immediate relief of pain."

After hearing his pacified voice, Asin turned her side, and lay on the face and stomach, exposing her entire backside naked body to Krishna Murthi.

"Ohhh...my God, what a magnificent scene," Krishna Murthi thought, he could not believe his own eyes witnessing such a marvellous white body. 

[Image: HX8_HcejDihAZrnXB3fR5y9Vt2Fc2yL9LG5lJpwu...LpWELeEN9c]

He pressed the ice pack softly on her backside in a smooth manner. He continued this for 10 minutes then dried up the area. Then, he applied the pain killer ointment which was mixed with some medicated oil starting from the area of the shoulder by softly massaging the area with his fingers. His fingers slipped on the soft skin of Asin, and she felt a sensation in her body.

He started massaging her back slowly, and then as time passed his hands started moving higher up, and her back to her shoulders. Sides of her breasts were no doubt exposed to him, and he was looking at her naked tits. He was having a tough time to put his dick under control as he was wearing a lungi; it was even more difficult to hide it as he was enjoying giving her a massage. He felt she was also enjoying getting the massage. He moved his hands from the back to the sides and then again to her back, and so forth every time he reached the sides, he massaged the sides of her tits a little longer than usual, her nipples were pressed against the bedspread, he could feel her body relaxing, and was hoping that she would not stop him now, but he could hear her soft barely audible moans.
All content are copied from INTERNET. if any one have object i will remove the content. This is a work of fiction.This stories and pics are not my own. copied from Internet .  Please find Index in 1st Page.
Like Reply
Krishna Murthi became a little bolder by massaging the sides of her tits a little longer, and the massages on her back were going much below her waist almost to the top of her ass cheeks, and he could see the top crack of her ass.

[Image: MZPeDiGsCVBR44m71zy2xT5gTX-fHhaFaRZl7NXP...fLJgJcSgUn]

Every time he massaged her sides and tits, she would wriggle. His hand went to her sides, and straight to her tits. As she was wriggling, it was helping him to get a feel of her nipples. He started very slowly tugging at her nipples without making it obvious, trying to get a sneak peek of her breasts and nipples. As he was playing with her nipples, he noticed that they had become as hard as pebbles with the tugging and the massage. He knew that she was not dumb, and she very well knew where his hands were moving, so he didn't bother, and kept at it as if he was seriously giving her a massage as long as she didn't stop him from giving her the massage. She also knew that he was massaging her tits and ass more than her back. He knew she was his for the taking, but he had to make his moves very carefully, so he massaged her back, her tits, and her ass a little longer.

Then Krishna Murthi directed Asin to turn her body and lie flat. Like an obedient patient, she turned around her body, and lay on flat ground. Krishna Murthi closely observed her body. She had round big boobs of 36 sizes, slightly sagging, with swollen nipples around big brown areolas. Deep bush of hairs was visible under the armpits. She had a fatty tummy with a deep navel, and the sides of her waist were grown up with little fat. Below navel, her pussy area was covered with thick bush of pubic hairs, the sides of the pussy crack had also thick bush of hairs hiding completely the outer lips of the pussy.

[Image: BJXokfvaWuQd3ycaSzypBt57QGc1xigpys-m68QK...mSMeWmE_ai]

"Oh my God! "he exclaimed and said, "You have bruises in some parts of your body as your body hit the Tub. I have to apply antiseptic ointment there."

There was a bruise in the area of her right rib cage joint just below the armpit. He applied the ointment there, but he was facing problems there because of the big right-side boob of Asin covering that area. In his left hand, he lifted the boob slight upward, and applied the ointment with the fingers of his right hand. Krishan felt the soft fleshy, spongy thing in his left palm. An electric current swept through the body of Asin. He continued massaging the ointment for a longer period so that he could feel the boob of Asin in his left palm more. He felt her nipple very hard.

Then he said, "Asin, there is another bruise in your area, particularly in the area where your leg begins, I mean in that joint area of your thigh, just below your stomach."

[Image: UaD3z4CeLRnJLOSVo2BKmdMTFBTmhkKCT0He3ajo...MYFjL9_qMv]

Asin did not reply anything due to shyness. He put some ointment in his index finger, and proceeded to apply it on the place of bruise, which was just below her abdomen, near the joint of thigh on the pubic area which was full of thick bushy pubic hairs.

Krishna Murthi said, "Asin, your affected area is full of hairs, you should not shave it completely because again thick hairs would come up, but at least you should have trimmed it often. I will give you a small scissor for this purpose."

By hearing this, Asin was so ashamed that she remained silent. In his left hand, he touched the silky hairs carefully, and parted the hairs in such a manner that the hairs would not cover the affected area. His right index finger was coated with antiseptic ointment; he put the index finger on the bruised area in such a way that his thumb touched the entrance of her pussy. He pressed his index finger on the bruised area to massage the anti-septic cream, and naturally his thumb was pointed at her pussy, and allowed it to enter a little bit inside. She gave a loud moan. He again pressed his index on the bruised area, and pointed his thumb at her pussy, and this time he went in further. He found that she was very wet, and this process continued for some time. He then stopped inserting his thumbs waiting for her reaction and wanted better access to her pussy. She raised her head to see why he had stopped, and as he got up she was confused.

Asin said, "Dada, I am feeling pain in my legs too."

"Don't worry, I am taking care of that, "replied Krishna Murthi smilingly.

[Image: 73-RcpQyb9m3EvRzsL8Fz0qmfn1VFPW79KeATzdo...vw2uzhaYLW]

He then parted her feet to about 25 to 26 inches, and squatted in between her legs, as soon as she saw him squatting between her legs, she put her hand down, and he continued massaging one leg at a time.

As he reached her upper thigh, he kept his thumb straight so it would brush her pussy, and kept it there for a few seconds longer, before coming down only up to her knees, and started going up again. This time as he went up, and he knew where his target was, as he could see her pussy lips. He kept his thumb straight again and aimed for the crack of her pussy lips as he approached it. He again heard a barely audible moan before he reached her pussy lips, and just when her moan stopped, he entered his thumb inside her pussy, and she gave a loud gasp. He found her very wet; now he was positive that she was ready for fucking.

[Image: n81FNNayfP1KDwOmNhOI23XAR_TK2SHWL1EsLINQ...PeRL6pnOms]

He kept his thumb inserted in her pussy for a few seconds longer during the up down massage of her legs, the massages started becoming shorter, only the in out motion of his thumbs entering her pussy,one thumb in, one thumb out, then he found her very wet. She was moaning very softly, her pussy was trying to reach his thumb instead of him trying to enter her pussy, this was all he needed. She was red hot as an iron, her pussy was dripping wet, and she spread her feet even further giving him easy access to her pussy.
Suddenly, Asin said, "Dada, I am feeling very shy and coaxed due to this accident that I am fully exposed to before you. No one except my husband has seen my naked body, and now you are being the second person in my life to have seen my naked body. I am feeling very much embarrassed and humiliated."
Krishna Murthi smiled at himself and thought it was better to tell this hypocrite woman.
Like Reply
"Asin, don't pretend. Let us be straight. Don't think that I am not aware of the things happening each morning. Every morning, you are touching, fondling, and sometimes sucking my cock, even gulping my cum. You want to be fucked by me, and definitely I will fulfil your desire today," he said in a dominating voice.

[Image: lgEzSbAGWC_nD8sVtapb_bqrjDXJoLHuXr41lxJ0...5r8kqU1Duc]

Asin was very much shocked with this unexpected blow of revealed truth of her hypocrite false manner, she was totally dumb founded, and was unable to utter a single word from her mouth.

Krishna Murthi knew that he had hit the bull's eyes, and now she was fully under his control, so without waiting for her to respond, he bent and widened her legs.

For a moment, Asin was shivered. The huge 9th inch long and thick black monstrous dick with a red bulbous head resembling an electric bulb came to her mind.

She panicked, and said, "Dada, I cannot take your huge cock inside me, it will tear me apart."

"I love you Asin, I will go slow, "pacified Krishna Murthi.

Krishna Murthi rubbed his cock up and down her slit for a moment until he found her entrance, and he began to push in. Asin wondered if she would be able to fit his fat cock into her pussy.
[Image: 6Eurup0pldO3CzAsAF_HmuUnwuQcrDPM5ID02GZJ...fnDN-uWo4w]

At first, he was only able to get about an inch in. Despite being very wet, she was still very tight as her pussy had not been entered by a cock for a long time, and his cock was very big. He was true to his word, though he went slow, and eventually eased in more of his dick into her pussy without hurting her.

When he reached slightly ahead of her pussy entrance, he whispered in her ear, "Asin, I can feel, your wider pussy can accommodate my huge cock, but this will hurt you for a few minutes. Don't get nervous and afraid."

Asin nodded her approval, and this time, he withdrew a little bit and thrust in hard. His cock ripped through her inner muscles of her pussy, sinking completely in down to the hilt.

[Image: PXm9dBes4SabFcIYZh0EOcTin83QPTW6UB0JVJv4...IpYDFxQyPT]

Asin could feel his hairy balls resting against her ass. The pain was intense for several seconds, but as Krishna Murthi waited for her to adjust still impaled fully in her, and the pain began to subside about a minute later, then he began to thrust in and out again.

Within a few minutes, the pain was completely gone, and Asin was feeling great pleasure, Krishna Murthi was thrusting in and out of her at a good pace, and she loved the feeling so much that she realized she was moaning loudly. As she looked down at his thick cock thrusting in and out of her pussy,and it dawned on her that after a long time, she was actually being fucked,this wasn't a dream, she was being fucked,and she was a real woman now.

Despite having a sexy woman, having Asin under him, Krishna Murthi amazingly was able to keep going and going for a long time. Asin found herself instinctively wrapping her legs around him as they continued to fuck. He kept fucking her in the missionary position for well over an hour, at some point, she sensed he was speeding up, and he was getting ready to cum.

[Image: x9i6Qb_9_LpeUC8Vz02Vl83j8fKfkcy4fLlL9-v4...qbEqm8AKDC]

She was also very close to cummings. Finally, when he was pounding her hard, she came hard with a loud moan and that must have set him over the edge as well, Krishna Murthi groaned loud, and threw his head back as he ejaculated inside her pussy. Asin felt his warm cum fill her as he held himself in her until he was drained, then collapsing on the bed beside her. At that point, both were drained out, it was after 1.00 PM in the afternoon, and they both just fell asleep naked together on her bed.

To be continued....
[+] 2 users Like Krishan202's post
Like Reply
Bro excellent, Waiting for long update
Like Reply
Nice update on sexyy bitch....

Asin Thottumkal... Plsee try to write long update..
Like Reply