Poll: Sanskari college girl Namrata Ko strangers aur buddhe ke saath dikhana chaliye ya nahi???
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yess
93.28%
111 93.28%
Noo
6.72%
8 6.72%
Total 119 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 40 Vote(s) - 2.9 Average
Misc. Erotica BASSSSS.. KARO ..(NAMRATA ek PAHELI)
DEAR READERS........

[Image: IMG-20200703-235405.jpg]

DIWALI ENCOUNTER EPISODE NO :- O3 

COMING SOON  :-.  5 JULY  ( Afternoon) 

Note :- agar kisiko episode se related fantasy or idea and suggestions ho toh comments kar ke bata sakte ho 

Stay safe .......
flamethrower 
[+] 2 users Like Royalkingfire's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Bro ek baar chudva do bas
Like Reply
Waiting bro.....bhai burkhe me bahar leke jao namrata ko...undar puri nangi ho...aur chut me vibrater dala ho ....public me maze dilwao
Like Reply
kisi stranger se first sex
Like Reply
एक बार चुदाई करवा दो आज अपडेट आना था भाइ
Like Reply
Update de do
Like Reply
Dear Writer, 
Pls stick to your words jo time line dete ho update bhi tabhi diya karo bhai... waiting...
Like Reply
(05-07-2020, 06:15 PM)neocool Wrote: Dear Writer, 
Pls stick to your words jo time line dete ho update bhi tabhi diya karo bhai... waiting...

Thats the big issue about writer never give the update as himself deside the date
Like Reply
(05-07-2020, 05:12 PM)chudasama Wrote: Update de do

Are bro writer 1 week ke baad hi update deta hai abhi to wait krne ke alawa kuch nhi kr sakte
Like Reply
People who are complaining about the author,

When he asked for ideas or suggestions, nobody responded.

But now, expecting him to post on time. Is that fair?

Be Patient! An awesome update is on its way!!!  Smile
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My story: Samantha & Chai - Ayurvedic Treatment For My Wife (cuckold, hotwife, suspense)
Like Reply
We are waiting bro plz update
Like Reply
(05-07-2020, 07:05 PM)rvtayade Wrote: Are bro writer 1 week ke baad hi update deta hai abhi to wait krne ke alawa kuch nhi kr sakte

sahi bola. will wait
Like Reply
Update plzzzz
Like Reply
Waiting for next update.
Like Reply
(05-07-2020, 07:29 PM)Saravroman Wrote: People who are complaining about the author,

O thats nice comment by the way I haven’t seen you send any suggestions to the writer The great saravroman  Smile clps
Like Reply
(05-07-2020, 07:29 PM)Saravroman Wrote: People who are complaining about the author,

Bro we have neither asked him to mention the date for next update as well, only he mentioned the date for next update, so we are asking him only to give update on time else rest his wish whenever he wants to give, give the update... thts it... nthng offensive for anyone ...
Like Reply
(06-07-2020, 07:29 PM)neocool Wrote: Bro we have neither asked him to mention the date for next update as well, only he mentioned the date for next update, so we are asking him only to give update on time else rest his wish whenever he wants to give, give the update... thts it... nthng offensive for anyone ...

Thats exactly i m saying we cant do anything last time i try to suggest the writer about his commitment and  new updates that time also he gave late updates
Like Reply
(06-07-2020, 01:36 PM)rvtayade Wrote: O thats nice comment by the way I haven’t seen you send any suggestions to the writer The great saravroman  Smile clps

Bro, check out page 60 and other previous pages before you hurry to comment. maybe you’ll back track your statement  Smile

Take it easy - my comment was not on any one particular individual.

We are all here to enjoy and let’s give the encourage and space to the writers...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My story: Samantha & Chai - Ayurvedic Treatment For My Wife (cuckold, hotwife, suspense)
[+] 1 user Likes Saravroman's post
Like Reply
(06-07-2020, 07:29 PM)neocool Wrote: Bro we have neither asked him to mention the date for next update as well, only he mentioned the date for next update, so we are asking him only to give update on time else rest his wish whenever he wants to give, give the update... thts it... nthng offensive for anyone ...

I agree that there is nothing offensive, Bro!

Again, my comment was not directed at anyone too.

I was just making the point that the writer would be better stimulated if we (including me) gave the much needed encouragement by giving more feedback and inputs.

Also, Sometimes there are technical challenges with this site too when trying to post an update especially with lot of pictures.

Let’s wait for Royal Bhai to get back and let’s have fun.  welcome
[+] 1 user Likes Saravroman's post
Like Reply
Waiting for next update. (DIWALI ENCOUNTER EPISODE NO :-3)
Like Reply