Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid
Bimla smiled at his comment and then turned around shyly, "Didn’t you miss me for so many days?"

The man then stepped closer to her with a sly grin on his face and said, "Of course I missed you, slut. But what to do? I was so busy at work.". He moved his arms around and affectionately grabbed her humungous tits over her saree and blouse. He squeezed them firmly, and she moaned, "Ahhhhhhaaaaaaaa….slowly you fucking bastard…somebody might hear us.". The man just smiled and moved in even closer, squeezing her tits even harder and shoving his clothed boner against her saree covered hips. "Ahhhhh Abdul….not here….ppplllleassse…..someone will see us."

I was amazed. His name was Abdul. I finally had a name for this ugly perverted stranger. What Bimla didn’t realize though was that I was already watching them. And getting terribly excited! My tiny cock was twitching underneath my tight jeans.

Abdul then released one of his hands from her massive globes and moved it over her saree-covered crotch and clutched it tightly making her squeal, “Eeeeeeeee!!”

The tall pimpled man just chuckled at the complete dominance he had over our chubby maid. "Tell me something: What is your memsahib’s name?" I gulped when I heard him as about my mom.

“Sh-Shhh-Shikha….ohhhhhhh!!”, she muttered, as Abdul kept rubbing her pussy over her saree.

"How is the broad?", he asked. I couldn’t believe this seemingly low-class asshole was referring to my mom as a "broad".

"What are you saying?", Bimla asked him back, while clearly letting him openly molest her.

"Answer me, slut!", Abdul angrily clutched her saree-covered mound tightly, making her squeal in pain.

"Aaaooowwwwhhhh! She is very beautiful, but also a devoted wife.", she blurted. I giggled internally when I heard her say that. Clearly Bimla had no idea about my mom’s previous sexcapades, which definitely was a good thing.

Suddenly, we hear the outside door opening and immediately Abdul moved away from Bimla, allowing the latter to adjust her dress to look normal. I also scurried away to hide inside the bathroom, hoping no one would see me. "Is anyone home?", cried my mom.

"Yes, memsahib. Abdul and I are in the kitchen. We’re coming out right now.". I could hear their conversations from the bathroom. "Memsahib, this is my husband – Abdul." I couldn’t believe it. That pervert was actually Bimla’s husband. Then why was he referring to her as his "slut"?

"How are you, Abdul?", I could hear my mom ask.

"I’m good memsahib, thanks to ,.'."

I decided to come out of the washroom. "Hey Babu, you’re home."

Bimla and Abdul were shocked to see me. They were probably wondering if I saw them in their compromising position or heard them talking degradingly about my sweet homely mature mother. I didn’t give away anything from my expressions and after a while they decided that I couldn’t possibly have seen anything without their knowledge. I also noticed that Abdul couldn’t take his eyes off my beautiful mother. She was wearing a blue silk saree and a sky-blue blouse that was perhaps too tight for her firm bust. Moreover, the blouse was low cut which created a long visible valley between her milk tanks, offering glimpses of the treasures contained within. And to make matters worse, she wore her saree a bit low, just barely covering her navel and the result was that sometimes when she moved, a part of her belly-button would be revealed. Such things were too much for Abdul – an apparently horny fifty year old low-class masseuse. He was gazing hungrily at her plump, supple five foot-four frame, her revealing blue saree, her lovely kissable face with its sharp nose and chewable lips, etc.

My mom perhaps noticed him staring and quickly covered as much of her body as she could with her saree, while Bimla – noticing her husband’s stares as well – nudged him with her elbow, thereby breaking his trance and making him look at his feet. "So how was your journey?".

"Very nice, memsahib.", he said as she stole fleeting glances of her flesh waistline and juicy navel.

"Great. How long are you staying here?", my mom’s asked.

"Just a couple of days, memsahib. Perhaps a week or two. And then I’ll be off to my home.", Abdul was now taking fleeting glances of my mom’s plunging cleavage.

"Memsahib, can I say something?", Bimla quickly cut in. My mom nodded. "Can my husband start helping me out with the household chores tomorrow? The things is I want to spend time with him but also not take days off of work, if that’s possible."

My mom didn’t want to lose the help for a whole week or two. If Bimla took that many days off, my mom would still not only have to pay her but also do the household chores herself or force me to do it. "But money…", my mom asked. I knew this was her main concern.

Abdul quickly chimed in, "Don’t worry about the money, memsahib. I will work for free. It’s just a matter of one or two weeks.". Bimla glanced towards her husband with an annoying look, but he just grinned at her. He was definitely cooking up a plan to get closer to my mom. He was only going to be here for a couple of days and wanted to make the most of this opportunity.

My naïve clueless mother was elated. They continued with some more small talk before my mom finally decided to go upstairs to change. As she was walking upstairs, I noticed Abdul staring at her undulating hips and licking his lips in lustful hunger. I knew this would escalate soon!

I woke up early the next morning. Again, I had no intention of taking the carpool out of fear of Rohit and the other bullies. I knew there was a lot of money being spent on the carpool and eventually my mom would wise up as to the fact that I was not taking. Plus, the commute to college was not easy since you had to change two auto-rickshaws to get there. But I would rather chalk up a cock-and-bull story for my mom and travel in a public commute in the sweltering heat of the city, than be in a car with those bullies. This was especially true now that I knew one day Rohit would eventually show up at my doorstep to tutor me, thanks to Professor Ashish. I intentionally neglected to mention that to my mom since I was afraid of finding out what her reaction would be – whether she would be excited or furious. Her masturbating in a dream while yelling out Rohit’s name had indicated to me that she had conflicting feelings about him.

Anyways, Bimla usually arrived pretty early as well and my mom would always open the door for her. Since Bimla was a married woman, my mom had no problem dressing freely in front of her. Therefore, that morning as well, she was wearing a sleeveless white nightgown with no bra. She had bought that nightgown during my Dad’s last visit to Calcutta, mainly to seduce him I suppose, which probably didn’t do her much good anyways. Since then, this had become her usual dress at our house, when no one outside of the family and the maid servant was around.

“Ding Dong!”, the bell rang as soon as I stepped out my room, a little groggy and walking on spaghetti legs since I had just woken up. “Ding Dong! Ding Dong! Ding Dong!”, the bell was ringing incessantly since no one answered and from upstairs, I could see my mom rushing to get it wearing the same nightgown. But as soon as she opened the door, both my mom and I were flabbergasted to see Bimla and Abdul both standing outside.

Abdul’s jaw dropped as soon as he saw my mom. The nightgown she was wearing was incredibly risqué as it allowed her 36DD breasts to hang freely and display a modest amount of cleavage to the onlooker. In addition, the nighty was made of a thin material that didn’t leave much to the imagination. It was white and transparent enough for them to clearly see the outline of her nipples. They would have seen her bush as well except that when she was standing up, her movement bunched up the fabric in front of her crotch. The nightgown also stopped halfway above her knees, displaying her creamy freshly waxed legs. For all of 5 seconds, the low class masseuse’s head bobbed up and down, admiring the sight of my mature buxom mother standing in front of him, practically half-naked!

As soon as my mom realized it though, she blushed and covered her massive globes with her left hand and tried pulling her nighty down with her right. "A-Abdul, what are you doing here?", she asked, visibly flushed.

"I thought you gave us permission, memsahib, that I could bring my husband here for a few days, until he leaves.", Bimla said.

My mom was now in a dilemma. "Y-Yes, I remember.", she stuttered, "You guys come. I’ll be right back." With that, my mom immediately rushed out of the scene while still covering her womanly breasts and pulling down her nightgown down her knees. Abdul’s eyes were glued onto her swaying ass-cheeks as she hurried towards the stairs and while she was climbing up, both Bimla and Abdul couldn’t help but admire the back of the nightdress swinging slightly upwards as it barely concealed her magnificent pantiless bubble butt. I could see Abdul clearly licking his lips while standing entering the house in stunned silence, drinking in my sweet sexy mature mother’s beauty.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Now, my mom and I both shower early in the morning, and since we both sort of woke up at the same time today, it was obvious that only one of us could use the shower downstairs. Last year, when my father came home, he had done some renovation work in the bathroom and had installed a semi-automatic washer and dryer there. So now, the bathroom was basically transformed into a laundry room attached to a walk-in shower. A walk-in shower is basically a doorless shower and in this case, it was partitioned from the washer/dryer by a waterproof tiled wall. The wall only extended a certain distance away from the main wall, separating the washer/dryer system, so privacy was minimal if someone were to use the laundry machines. My mom knew that, but she was also in a hurry to shower. It had become a habit of hers, over the years, to take a bath as soon as she woke up. Plus, since the arrival of the washer and dryer, she herself always washed our clothes and never let Bimla touch them.

After gathering her clean clothes, shampoo and towel from her bedroom, my mom stepped out of her room and went downstairs towards the bathroom. This time she had covered her flimsy nightgown with a modest checkered robe. The robe indeed hid her cleavage and covered everything from neck down till her ankles. The only part of her body that was exposed was her smooth forearms. Abdul almost had a disappointing look in his eyes when he saw her this time – fully and modestly clothed. My mom, on the other hand, was looking down to the ground and was trying to avoid eye-contact as much as possible. I assume she was embarrassed about the encounter a little bit earlier when she opened the main door to him. Regardless, the low class pervert’s eyes did not linger over her for much longer and he stepped into the kitchen with Bimla while my mom went to freshen up in the bathroom.

She had also gathered a laundry hamper full of dirty clothes. Since the washer/dryer was right next to the shower anyways, she might as well take them with her as some of our clothes were soiled and smelly from the not being washed for almost a week.

My room now also had a small bathroom with a shower, which my father built, just in case – so I don’t have to wait for the larger bathroom downstairs to free up in case I was late for college or something. My shower barely took 5 minutes as I was in a hurry. As I got out, I realized, after a bit of searching, that my mom had accidentally taken some of the clothes I was planning to wear that day. So, I wore a t-shirt and half-trousers and quickly rushed downstairs to call on her. As soon as I reached the bottom of the stairs I saw a vision that stopped me dead in my tracks!

The bathroom door was partially open and inside, Bimla’s low class perverted husband was hiding right next to the partitioned wall, literally peeking at my mature voluptuous mother while she was bathing. Since the shower had no door for itself, my mom hung a curtain for modesty purposes. But the curtain was all but transparent and since this asshole was tall, he was easily able to steal glances over it.

I was wondering how he got in when I realized that the washer was running on full blast and was making a lot of noise. There was no way anyone could have heard him entering the bathroom. I noticed Abdul touching his crotch over his trousers and slowly massaging it. I knew I should’ve stopped him then and there, but the incest-cuckold inside of me was instead causing my own cock to stir. However, standing where I was, there was no way I could take my member out and play with it. Therefore, I made a new plan. The shower had vents installed at the top side of the walls which opened up to the backyard garden. So, I reluctantly left the middle-aged pervert to enjoy the scene and quickly made my way outside to the backyard. I found some old chairs there and placed them right next to the outside wall, climbed up and started peeking into the bathroom. The sight that greeted me almost made my cock explode!

I could see both my mom and Abdul from this angle. Basically, I was able to watch my mom bathing while looking at the low class bastard’s expressions as he too watched her inconspicuously. It had been a long time since I saw my mother standing stark-naked. I could not get over how beautiful she was. Her skin looked soft and devoid of any blemishes or marks. Her boobies were large as melons, but they stood proud and firm, capped with light brown areolas that seemed to fade into her breasts as they spread out from the brown nipples. Her pubic hair, curly and plentiful, was the same jet black color as the hair on her head.

As she stepped under the shower head and turned the knob on, the warm water started to flow, running down her back. She stepped backwards slightly, allowing the water to caress her hair, to run down the front of her body, over her boobs, dribbling down her front, making her flawless skin sparkle. My mom’s entire luscious body was glistening with the water glinting like rolling pearls off the creamy flesh of her breasts and buttocks.

The sight was too much to bear for the low-class pervert, as he slowly unzipped his trouser and popped out his manhood. His cock immediately sprang into action, rising from its flaccid normality to a growing 6 ½ inch piece of hardened meat within seconds. Even for an mature man in his fifties, his cock seemed to be quite big and energetic. He was much bigger than me - longer and thicker, and circumcised. The rest of his package was equally impressive and inspiring. The sack hanging under his distended manhood was enormous. His testicles were not tennis-ball sized, but much larger than golf balls at least.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 3 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply
I watched as Abdul slowly began stroking his manhood, as the water continued to run down my mom’s sweet innocent face and scrumptious body. I honestly didn’t think the scene could get any hotter until my mom grabbed the shampoo from a nearby shower ledge, filled a hand with some of the liquid and started rubbing it onto her hair. It lathered up rather quickly, and the suds started to run down her body, like the sexiest ever TV advertisement. I was thoroughly enjoying this extended viewing session of my mother’s private parts, taking long looks at her bare breasts, soft but firm under the assault of the water, nipples very definitely standing to attention now, soap suds making their way down the slope of her chest at leisurely pace.

After rinsing out her hair, my mom grabbed the soap from the same ledge and started soaping up her juicy voluptuous body. The way her hands slowly moved over her shapely neck and down her massive jugs was a sight to behold! Slowly, carefully, she cupped each of her wet soft tits, gently rubbing the soap over their magnificent contours, occasionally squeezing and rubbing her thumb over the nipple. This was enough to drive any man over the edge. The scene was so sensual that Abdul’s eyes almost bulged out of their socket. His tongue was hanging from his lips and he appeared to be drooling at the sight of his own memsahib’s sensual bathing. He quickened his pace as he continued to stroke his man-meat. While I was watching, I began imagining that my mom was purposely exhibitioning herself to this low-class pervert, which made me even hornier.

My mom then moved down to the lower part of her body as she separated her legs and began lathering up her juicy meaty thighs. From my angle, I could see her hairy vagina. But from Abdul’s angle, I was sure he could also get a good glimpse of her massive ass-cheeks from sideways. His motions over his cock increased at the sight and so did mine. Then she turned around, giving me a good look of her scrumptious backside. My eyes ran across her jet black hair that clung to the curve of her spine, drawing further down upon those sweet ass cheeks that looked soft and plump as she lathered them, her hands stretched backwards, making my mouth water at the sight. My hand reached down, slowly caressing the shape of this snake of a tiny beast that was slithering beneath my pants. My thick and very hard cock continued to be aroused, as I tried to squeeze gently to relieve the growing amount of pressure my pants were coming under.

My mother’s hands then ran through her hair, washing away the last bubbles of her shampoo as the water ran down her spine, flowing in the direction of her ass, soon relocating to slip through the crack of her ass, between her delicious butt cheeks, while dripping down the smooth thighs of her chubby legs. I looked at what Abdul was doing. He seemed lost watching this beautiful mature woman shower, like a stalker preying upon his victim. His hands were wrapped tight around his hardened cock as he stood there peaking through the corner of the bathroom wall and watching my oblivious mother shower.

Instinct kicked in, and before I had realized what I was doing, I had already unzipped my pants and pulled out my own tiny erect cock. I began to stroke myself off; slowly at first, as my eyes continued to focus on this voyeuristic scene before me. My eyes focused mostly on her sudsy buttocks, but they roamed everywhere. Even her toned, muscular legs and the gentle curves of her back somehow seemed to be demanding his urgent attention. My cock was already pulsating like crazy. I felt my body running through the mixed emotions of becoming more and more aroused and slight shame, for all accounts, watching this perverted mature man spying on my own sweet innocent mature mother, who also happened to be his memsahib. I knew I had to stop. I knew this was wrong, and yet, with all of this, I still found myself jerking off while watching the water run across my mom’s shapely curves and the low-class pervert ogling her. I noticed that he was growing closer to that oh so sweet moment of climaxing, when he closed his eyes for mere seconds as his hand continued to jerk his thick hard member faster, as if he was beating an egg with a whisk.

However, once her bath was over, she turned off the shower and began drying herself off with a big bath towel. I saw Abdul quickly hide his manhood inside his lungi and with his face covered in disappointment (he couldn’t reach climax), he quickly dodged the scene. On the other hand, I still stayed on to watch the aftermath. As my sweet homely mother dried her body, I couldn’t help but notice everything in vivid detail. First, she dried her back, down over her butt, taking special care to dry up the crack. She paid special attention to her breasts and of course, this was the part I was waiting for. I loved to watch them as they jiggled while she dried them. Then she bent down to dry her legs. Slowly she rubbed the towel up between her legs, stroking her pussy as she dried her pubic hair. “Mmmmm…”, a quick and satisfying moan escaped her lips as the towel grazed her love-hole. At that point, I couldn’t control myself and unloaded my thick cum right on the outer wall. I felt spent after that and climbed down from the chair and made my way back to the bedroom before anyone noticed!

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
After watching my mom shower, I quickly and quietly went inside the house, hoping no one noticed me. While passing by the kitchen, I noticed Abdul and Bimla mumbling to each other. Bimla seemed like she was chastising her husband, while the later was brushing her off in an arrogant manner. I saw my mom come out of the bathroom as well, wearing the same modest robe as I was climbing the stairs. She smiled tenderly as soon as she saw me and said, "Hurry up, sweety, or else you’re going to be late for college."

"Yes, don’t worry.", I said and ran upstairs.

While I was getting ready for college, I heard the landline ring. It was my Dad.

"Hi, how are you?", I heard her voice. "I’m good. Babu is good as well. When are you coming back?", she asked, her voice croaking. After a few seconds, "Another couple of weeks??? That’s like not coming back at all.". I could sense she was upset. I was missing my Dad too and wanted him back as soon as possible. "Listen, you haven’t been here for three months. At least come and see us once.". There was silence for a few seconds. I assumed my Dad was explaining the situation to her. He had been in Dubai for an important business meeting for the last 3 months and was only supposed to be there for one. I knew work was important for him, but it was highly wrong of him to leave my mother in such loneliness for so long. I could understand the pain she was in and the pain that forced her to cheat on him a year earlier. But now, things were supposedly changing, and she wanted him back. "No, there is no need for you to talk to your son. You can speak with him when you come back. Now go back to your work!". I heard the phone slam down on the receiver.

I came out of my room soon after and heard my mom sobbing in my parent’s bedroom. I felt bad for her. My earlier thoughts of her, while inconspicuously watching her in the shower had completely melted away and I felt a wave of guilt wash over me. I wanted to comfort, but I knew she never really shower her emotions in front of me. So there was nothing I could do at that point. I left for college, hoping there would be no more adventures for the rest of the day. I was wrong!

In college, during lunch hour, Rohit and Avik once again cornered me in the bathroom. Thankfully, Joy wasn’t there. "Hey you son of a bitch, I heard from Tanya that your slut mom squirted all over her salwar yesterday.", Rohit bellowed

I knew this would happen. I knew that Tanya would have told Rohit about her encounter with my mom, especially since Rohit had set the whole thing up. I looked at my feet as usual, not sure how to retaliate to his statements. "So your mom’s pussy is so loose that she accidentally squirts every time?", remarked Avik.

I couldn’t look them in the eye, so I continued to look down. Suddenly, Rohit threw his leg up and gave a swift kick to my balls. "We want to meet your slut mom today itself!", Rohit exclaimed, much to my horror.

I wasn’t able to speak since Avik was still choking me, so I nodded my head signaling a ‘no’. Not sure why I did that since a part of me genuinely wanted to see what would happen if Rohit and his buddies were to meet my mom again. But I didn’t have time to ponder since as soon as I signaled ‘no’, Rohit gave another blow to my balls which made me fall into my knees. "What do you mean, ‘no’? Don’t you know who you’re talking to? I don’t take ‘no’ for an answer.", he threatened.

Avik pulled me up from my knees via. the choke and then lifted my shirt with his free hand and pinched my nipple, while Rohit continued to insult me, "Tell me again. Will you take us or not?".

I had no choice. I knew if I said no again, these three bullies would beat the hell out of me. I reluctantly nodded my head in ‘yes’. At that exact moment, I saw Rohit flash an evil smile. He looked at Avik and signaled him to release. As he did, I immediately started gasping for air. He also released my nipples and let my shirt fall down in place. After that, Rohit and Avik gently dragged me out of the bathroom.

I knew this would be trouble. But I had nowhere to run.

We hailed a taxi and went straight towards my house. During the ride, both the bullies couldn’t stop talking about my mother’s curves. "Hey, did your slut mom ever have a breast enhancement surgery to get her huge fake balloons up another size?", asked Rohit while his comrade giggled.

I, of course, nodded in a ‘no’, while looking at my lap.

Rohit laughed, "Haha …all natural! Nice! I like it! I’ve never seen such a big-tittied MILF, so I wasn’t sure if she had ever increased her size."

"So when’s the last time your mom had a real man in the house? Did you tell her that we would be coming sometime soon?", Avik chimed in, much to my continued embarrassment.

"Did you hear her moaning in the bedroom last night? She was saying my name while she masturbated.", Rohit asked and I immediately froze. How did he know that my mom was masturbating last night while taking his name? But then I realized, he was just teasing and had no idea about my mom’s wet dreams. "I bet she’s a really loud moaner when she masturbates!" Everyone, except me, chuckled as he said this. I have to be honest, all this dirty talk about my sweet homely mature mother was indeed turning me on, but I didn’t want to be bullied even further, so I kept quiet and looked down in feigned shame.

They were even exchanging pictures of her while sometimes showing them to the old Punjabi taxi driver, who seemed utterly amused by the pictures, adding to my excitement as well as embarrassment.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I was getting more and more nervous as we were nearing our house and once we got there, as I rang the doorbell - my heart started to skip a few beats. After a few seconds, the door slid open and my mom stood there with a look of confused surprise on her face as soon as she saw us. However, our reaction was not any less surprising.

Oh..My..Gosh!

My mom was wearing a white cotton saree and black sleeveless-backless blouse. She was looking absolutely stunning! As I’ve stated before, my mother doesn’t like wearing full-sleeved or even short-sleeved blouses at home. Instead, she always prefers to wear sleeveless attire. This always exposed her smooth fair creamy arms along with her hairy armpits to the beholder. Since the weather was hot, her hair was lightly wet and soggy, her saree and blouse were almost sticking to her body accentuating her womanly curves, and her blouse fit so tightly against her bosom that her breasts appeared taut and pushing against the fabric. Her fleshy midriff was exposed and dotted with little beads of sweat which made her look even sexier, and her juicy navel appeared to be so deep that it could easily fit a five-rupee coin. Her exposed back was spotless and the saree below her waist had flared up to accommodate for her massive globes, taking their shape. All three of us almost gasped when we saw her.

"Hey sweetie, you didn’t tell me you were bringing friends.", she said.

That immediately broke my trance and I closed my gaping mouth. I was about to respond, but Rohit beat me to it. "Actually, aunty, a lot of the college professors are absent today, so I asked Arijit if we could come to his house for studying. After all, the midterms are fast approaching."

He was clever, no doubt. My mom believed him and welcomed us in. As we entered, Rohit said, "Aunty, you’re looking beautiful today!". My mom smiled flirtatiously at the compliment. But what really caught her off guard was when he stepped in close to her and gave her a sudden hug. Both Avik and I were visibly shocked at this. My mom, on the other hand, couldn’t comprehend what was going on, so she just stood still in the beginning and eventually, hugged him back.

While they were hugging, her lovely saree-covered fatty tits were mashed into Rohit’s broad chest which likely made him even hornier, resulting in him grabbing one of her tits. My mom tried to lightly push his hand away, but the bully continued to massage them while hugging her even more tightly. She whispered something in his ear and then gradually Rohit let go as he smiled confidently while looking into her eyes.

"Where’s Bimla?", I asked her as Rohit let her go.

Regaining her composure, my mom said, "She went to the market with Abdul." I was relieved. I knew Rohit was planning on taking advantage of being here and I didn’t want Bimla or Abdul to know what was going on. "Well why don’t you huys head up to your room now. After you’re done with your studies, you guys can come down for some lunch."

Upon hearing that, all three us started heading upstairs. As we were climbing up the stairs, I noticed Rohit eyeing my mom as the latter was walking towards the kitchen. He passed a smile, not a usual smile rather a naughty one and my mom, surprisingly responded with a smile of her own. What was going on here? What did my mom whisper to his ear?

As we entered my room and closed the door, Rohit shoved me hard and I fell on the bed. "Hey, dipshit, did you see how your mom was hugging me so lovingly?". I shook my head and kept silent, until Avik crept up behind and slapped me so hard on the back of my head, that I started to see stars. Rohit just laughed. "Haha! What a loser! Do you know what your slut mom whispered in my ear?". I was afraid he was going to bring this up. I knew Avik was waiting to hear that as well. "She said that she can’t wait to get fucked by me! Today I’m definitely gonna fuck her!"

There’s no way she could’ve said that directly to him. She’s too shy. But at the same time, she’s holding back a year of sexual frustration. Besides, it’s hard to describe how I felt when Rohit said that he was going to surely screw my mother. It was a combination of dread, anger, and hatred, but also humiliation and vulnerability. However, despite all the negative things I was feeling from his bullying, I was also quite excited at the prospect of my mom saying that. I wasn’t going to give him that satisfaction, but I also wasn’t stupid enough to tell him no.

“Please….”, I blurted, the only thing I could come up with.

Rohit stepped towards me and slapped me hard on the cheek. "Shut up, bitch! It’s not my fault that your slut mom is a hot piece of ass! She has a body that’s just made for taking cock!"

I remained silent at the insults, and he walked up to my desk and dropped a pile of notebooks and papers on it. When he did, a few full-size pictures spilled out of one of the binders. I recognized the photos right away: pictures of my mom! He made no attempt to hide them. I couldn’t help but look at them, and my eyes must have widened when I saw them – the pictures looked so much worse than I thought. There were lots of close-ups of my mom’s cleavage, with her face in view, and the way she was standing and the different angles made it all appear as if she had been posing for some sort of explicit slutty-magazine shoot.

"Haha! I almost forgot - good job on taking these pics, you sick little pervert. This one is my favorite.", he said as he pulled out one of the pictures. The photo showed my mom in her white-and-blue flower kameez, standing with her hands above her head pushing out a ton of cleavage. It didn’t look like the picture of a decent high-class housewife. It appeared as if she purposely thrust her cleavage at the photo like a cheap whore, looking dead into the camera. Worse still was that she was smiling!

"I think we should share these pics with a few more people, what do you say Rohit?", Avik chimed in, "In fact, since we have so many copies, we can make a lot of money from selling them.".

"Haha! You’re right.", Rohit quipped.

I could not believe this was happening. It felt like reality was about to give-way all around me, and I was going to fall into some hole and wake up in an alternate universe. I couldn’t believe the pictures I was seeing. I couldn’t believe the words I was hearing. I couldn’t believe the guys would be making a game – a mockery – of my mom’s private, sensual body. I couldn’t believe any of it! I started talking, without thinking:

"No, please don’t do this guys!", I begged.

Rohit immediately slapped me again. "Keep studying, you fucking fool! You don’t need to think about all this right now. You’re going to finish mine and my friend’s studies. Avik, make sure this bloody fool finishes all our homework."

Avik glared at Rohit surprisingly, "Asshole! You’re gonna leave me out of it?"

"Patience, brother. If we hurry too much, then the game will be over. Let me handle this broad for today, then the next day I’ll make sure you’re the only one who gets her. I think that slut would rather be alone with me, anyway. She was flirting with me as soon as I entered the door. But don’t worry, you’ll get your chance sooner than later.", he winked.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Avik smiled devilishly, indicating that he liked that idea. Rohit started to leave the room shouting, "Make sure you finish all of our homework before I come upstairs. I mean Avik and mine. I don’t give a shit if you finish yours!", before shutting my bedroom door and going downstairs.

I was frustrated. Having these two bullies here was bad enough, but now one of them would get to put the moves on my mom while the other one would look over me. I knew my mom hadn’t put out for anyone since Uncle Shyam left a year ago, but I had seen how women act around Rohit in college. Girls can’t seem to help themselves around him – always flirting, touching him, trying to get his attention. I was worried about the effect he was going to have on my sweet homely mature and once sultry mother.

After Rohit left, Avik ordered me to finish all the homework while he took a quick nap. He was a quick sleeper as I heard him snoring almost immediately after he lay down on the bed. As I looked at the papers on the desk, I realized he’d left the binder with my mom’s pics on the desk. The thought crossed my mind to destroy the pictures. But then I realized how stupid that would be. Rohit and his bullies obviously had them saved to their computers, and destroying them would do nothing more than make them angry – something I desperately wished to avoid.

I couldn’t focus on the work at hand. The thought of Rohit hanging out with my sweet mature mother, while she was wearing that revealing saree and blouse, filled me with jealousy and worry. I knew you could see a lot of her breasts in that outfit – I knew, because I caught myself checking them out whenever she wore them and I had also noticed a lot of low-class people staring at her while she was in a public transport. I knew I had a mountain of homework to do – both for Rohit and Avik, but also for myself. But the feeling of envy and curiosity while Rohit was alone with her was making me sick. I had to find out what was happening.

I decided I’d head downstairs, just to get a listen, and maybe a quick glimpse!

I looked in Avik’s direction to see if he was sound asleep. I called out his name a few times, but no response. I was confident that he was deep in slumber and his heavy snoring only reinforced that belief. I silently stepped out the door and quietly crept downstairs. I could hear them in the kitchen.

"Please go from here. If my son sees us then my life will be ruined.", came my mother’s voice.

I stayed well out of view and close by the staircase, so I could tip-toe speedily upstairs if they came into the living room.

"I can’t take it anymore, Aunty. Since the day I first saw you, I’ve fallen madly in love with you. I’ve been physically intimate with a lot of my friends’ mothers and bhabhis. But I’ve never seen a lady like you. Such an amazing figure and such youthful beauty, at this age? This is almost impossible.", came Rohit’s voice. He was complimenting her and at the same time, expressing his perverted love for her. I couldn’t believe the audacity of this bully. I couldn’t bear it any longer. I had to see it. So I climbed down and crept up along the side of the wall separating the kitchen with the hall and I was amazed at the sight in front of me!

My mom and Rohit were both facing each other and talking. They were standing only a foot apart from each other, and my mom’s back was touching the kitchen counter – meaning she had nowhere to fall behind. Her hands were up, her face was full of nervous tension and it looked like she was pleading with the bully, while he had a blunt hungry expression on his face. "Please Rohit, you don’t understand what would happen if my son or my servants see us. They will not let you go easily and plus I will not be able to face anyone with any sort of dignity."

"Aunty, you also don’t understand what I’m feeling right now.". Without warning, he grabbed my mother’s right hand and placed it on his chest. "See how my heart is beating like a drum when I’m standing so close to you. Feel it!" My mom was slightly taken aback by his forceful grab and although her hand lingered for a few seconds on his muscular chest, she quickly pulled it back.

"Please! I’ve already forgiven you and your friend for what happened inside the carpool. But don’t try to do this, I beg you!", she said. For some reason, my mom appeared sexier than before, as she pleaded with this bully. Her long, straight, black hair was cascading down around her shoulders. Her saree had pulled off at the top, thereby exposing her sleeveless blouse which was forming a deep V all the way down to the buttons. If her breasts had been smaller they would have fallen out, but they held nice and tight in the fabric, the silk held taught.

"I can't keep doing this, Aunty. I can't keep leaving you, wanting you and not having you….I can’t take it anymore!" With that, he took a step forward and shockingly placed his right palm over her concealed left boob.

My mom’s jaw gaped open at his brazenness and she immediately tried to push his hand away from her breast. But since she was almost pinned to the kitchen counter and because that perverted bully – Rohit – was now squeezing her massive modestly-covered melon, she couldn’t move his hand away. "What the hell are you doing? How dare you touch me? Let go!", my mom tried to sound stern, but I could sense that she was slowly losing control of the situation.

But this time, Rohit was not willing to let her go so easily. "Ufff it’s been so long since I touched these soft mammaries in my hand!".

"…Babu is in the room upstairs.".

I knew my mom couldn’t have been that concerned with me since I knew of her past affairs and sexual encounters. So I assumed, she was just trying to stop the perverted bully from overpowering her and taking control of her actions. "Don’t worry. I’ve kept his busy with math problems.", he said while his eyes were fixated on my mother’s incredible breasts as he kept fondling and massaging them with his manly hands.

I couldn’t believe the scene that was unfolding in front of me. It had been so long since I had seen something like this happening in our house, so vividly! My own college bully – the guy who had made my life a living hell for the past few weeks – was molesting my sweet homely devoted mother while she was helplessly protesting his advances. Even though I felt I should’ve stopped them, I could feel my heart beating and that I was getting increasingly aroused by this whole situation.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Suddenly, Rohit stepped in closer and planted a swift kiss on her lips. My mom was too shocked to react. The perverted bully just licked his own lips as he smiled arrogantly and squeezed both her massive milk tanks tightly. “Ahhhhhh!”, my mom moaned while looking directly into his eyes, perhaps mesmerized by the level of control he was exerting on her and the confidence he had in his dreamy eyes. She was starting to give in.

"I have thought about kissing you since the first time I saw you walking into our college for Arijit’s admission. You were wearing a kameez that hugged your beautiful tits perfectly; your hair was pulled up in a high pony tail showing off the soft flesh of your neck. I had to fight the hard on I got the second I saw you!"

For the first time, my mom looked as though she was blushing with every compliment – even his dirty comment about fighting his hard-on – and this seemed to embolden Rohit even more. He stepped in closer once again and this time when he kissed her, it was not soft and swift like the first time. He forced his lips hard against hers, with his hands never losing their firm grip on her tits. Feeling somewhat uncomfortable, my mom tried pushing him back with both hands on his chest. But the bully was too strong. Eventually, she stopped resisting. At that moment, Rohit moved one of his hands on the back of her jaw with his fingers wrapped around the back of her neck. She wasn’t resisting his kiss at all now. After a moment of their lips together, I saw my mom open her mouth and welcome his tongue inside.

I watched intently as Rohit’s tongue violated my mom’s open mouth over and over, and she kept returning his kiss each time, letting him kiss her as often and as deeply as he liked. The sensual smooch seemed like it went on for hours with the bully vigorously exploring the inside of my mom’s mouth with his tongue. The kiss was so intense that saliva started dripping from the corner of her luscious lips. She had her eyes closed too, perhaps slowly giving in to her molester’s advances.

When he finally broke the kiss, I could see my mom whimpering and panting. Saliva was drying up on the sides of her lips and her enormous breasts were heaving up and down from exhaustion. A smug Rohit wiped the mixed fluids off his lips and sniggered. "That was amazing, Aunty. Your lips taste amazing!", he said as he released his grip from her blouse-covered breasts and cupper her rosy cheeks. He was playfully stroking her cheeks with his thumb while looking directly into her misty eyes. I knew my mom hadn’t experienced anything like this since Uncle Shyam left and from the look on her face, she seemed to be slowly falling for this perverse bully.

Rohit couldn’t resist any further and their lips met once again. This time, to my utter amazement and excitement, my mother didn’t protest at all. His hands dropped from her cheeks and he reached around cupping her ass and pulling her against him. My mom instinctively wrapped her arms around his neck this time and they were both kissing with wild abandon. I couldn’t believe how casually she was responding to this guy’s lewd advances. Her tongue was responding to his, while his hands massaged the soft globes of her ass over the saree.

“Huhhhhhhh!”, my mom gasped as Rohit broke the kiss again and moved his mouth to my mom’s creamy slender neck and pushed his lips and tongue against it. She closed her eyes and turned her head to expose more neck to him. “Mmmmm ahhhhhh!” she moaned as he kissed her neck, and then she ran both her hands through the back of his hair, pulling his head into her. After kissing and nibbling her neck for what seemed like an eternity, he worked his face down from her neck down to her shoulder, then the exposed part of her upper bosom, right above her enticing cleavage.

When he raised his head and spoke again, it sounded more like a growl. "You have me imagining very dirty things, aunty. Hope you don’t mind."

My mom didn’t respond. Her eyes were still closed in ecstasy and she still had her arms wrapped around the hunky college kid, who also happened to be my bully. "Please, say something.", Rohit urged ,as his lips found their way into her cleavage.

"Mmmm…yessss!", my mom bellowed like a lady in heat.

"Yes, what, Shikha aunty?", he said, while licking the tops of her creamy fair upper breasts.

"I don’t mind.", she said, almost in a seductive trance.

"What don’t you mind, Shikha aunty?"

"You can imagine any dirty things you want to with me, Rohit…..Ahhhhh!", she moaned at that statement as the seductive bully’s fingers dug into her protruding ass. He was almost dry humping her now as he shoved his concealed crotch against my mother’s saree-covered pelvic. His thrusts were intense enough to simulate fucking!

This continued for about a minute before the bully returned one of his hands back to her heaving mammaries. He cupped her breast rather gently this time, but his intentions were far more sinister. After a few seconds of fondling her tit, he moved his hand mechanically to the buttons of her blouse, meticulously taking the top button off, slipping his hands inside and closing it around her breasts!

“Ohhhhh!”, my mom attempted a meek protest by putting her hand over his in order to stop him. But Rohit began planting soft but passionate kisses on her lips to calm her senses. Eventually he succeeded in his endeavor and his entire hand – upto his wrist – disappeared inside her blouse. “Aaaaoooowwhhhh!”, my sweet homely mature mother let out a squeak and her eyes gaped open at the sensation. I knew that my mom had extremely sensitive breasts and as I watched her shifting uncomfortably with the handsome college stud’s touches, I remembered how Uncle Shyam and all those low class perverts liked caressing and fondling her tits before. This thought and the scene unfolding in front of me, made my cock rock hard.

As my sweet homely devoted mother’s demeanor gradually changed, her head tipped low – watching Rohit touch and fondle her enormous breasts. From her facial expressions, I could tell that she was getting aroused and wet. She was already more turned on than she had been in a long time. The perverted bully was doing an excellent job, slowly sliding his fingers over her massive womanly breasts, perhaps feelings her nipples stiffen under their touches. Her face turned pink with embarrassment but despite that, she bit her lower lip in pure erotic ecstasy.

"Ufff, Shikha aunty, for how many days I have imagined this scene and pleasured myself.", Rohit said as he licked and nibbled at my mother’s ear.

"Ahhhh…Ashish, please….our servants will come back….Ahhhhhhh…they will see us! Ufffff….please stop!", my mom convulsed as these words escaped her mouth along with long gasps of exhaustion. From the way her body was experiencing tremors, I could easily tell that she was having her first orgasm. Her orgasm was rocking her whole body leaving her gasping against him. The bully, as a result, didn’t bother to answer. Instead, his smile widened as he realized he now had my mom exactly where he wanted her!
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Rohit was in control now. My mom was slowly falling for him and as I watched the scene unfold, my cock was hurting as it stretched against my pants. I began to slowly stroke it over my pants as I watched Rohit pull the zipper of his pants and shoved my mom’s hand inside the flyer. “Ahhhhhhhh!”, now it was the bully’s turn to moan. Surprisingly, my mom didn’t move her hand away and instead, allowed him to guide her hand inside his pants with stroking motions. Even though I knew that she was totally under Rohit’s control now, I was still shocked and aroused by her willingness to give in to his indecent advances.

Emboldened by my mom’s enthusiasm to cooperate, Rohit, while kneading her precious tits with his right hand, unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it aside, revealing her flawless left breast. I remembered at that very moment that my mom doesn’t wear a bra at home and the sight of her massive breast being exposed was too much for me to handle and I pulled my dick out and started stroking it hard.

My mom’s eyes widened as she realized how exposed she was and quickly tried to cover up with her saree. But the bully was too strong and easily moved her hand away. Then, stepping back, he began to ogle her legendary rack. His piercing eyes lapped up the majesty of my mom’s succulent tits as my mom turned beet red in shame. "Please don’t look at me this way, I’m feeling ashamed.", she said with trepidation.

Rohit smiled wryly, "Aunty, these boobs are not meant for hiding…they’re meant for sucking.". He quickly began working on her bare mammary, lifting her breast and feeling its fullness in his manly wide hand. I bet my mom wanted to tell him to stop but couldn't. Perhaps, the heat coming from his hands was driving her crazy! “Uhhhhhhhh….Rohiiiiiittt!”, my mom squealed as he grabbed her 36DD milk tank and pinched her light brown nipple hard.

Swiftly, like a ninja, he tugged aside the other part of her blouse, revealing her right breast as well. Both her breasts were now fully exposed to his hungry eyes and merciless groping hands. "Ufff… I’ve waited sooo long to see these mammies. They are truly magnificent – round and full, soft yet firm, and smooth to the touch!" Her nipples were hard indicating that she was highly aroused. Rohit was mesmerized by her breasts - they were brown and crinkly, and surrounded by perfectly round beige areolas. My mom strongly removed her hand from his crotch and tried to push him away, as she perhaps realized that things were going too far. But Rohit was not going to let her escape this easily.

He pushed her arms away from his body and began kneading her boobs tenderly in his fists, tugging on the nipples between squeezes of her fleshy mounds. "Aaaahhhhhhhh! Rohit, release me!", my mom groaned, making sure she wasn’t too loud so I wouldn’t hear from the bedroom. She slapped the sides of his arms to discourage him, but to no avail. His fingertips were relentless, tracing circles around her nipples so delicately that it looked like she was going to faint from the pleasure. She had a big “O” on her face and I hadn’t seen her feeling this turned on for almost a year!

Rohit soon bent forward and took one, then the other full breast into his mouth while my mom’s hands involuntarily massaged his arms and shoulders. Squeezing one tit then the other he licked and flicked her big nipples with his tongue relishing this opportunity to love on the tits he'd desired for days.

"Rohit…ahhhhhh…please stop ….ahhhhh…someone might come in.", my mom begged, in between her throes of ecstasy. Rohit, of course, couldn’t speak because his mouth was occupied by her large areole and thumb-sized nipple on the business end of her right tit. His mouth was making slobbering rings around her areola while his teeth were chewing on her hardened, raw nubs. “Ouuuwwwwchhhh!!”, my mom groaned in both pain and delight. She was squirming and squealing in unashamed pleasure.

After a few minutes of mercilessly having her impressive tits mauled and nibbled, my mom had completely given in. Rohit took this opportunity and rose up to give her another kiss. This time it was slow – after their lips touched, the bully parted his lips slightly, and felt her tongue moving to the tip of his lips. He put his tongue against hers, and they twirled around each other for a few seconds. The perverted bully took a second away from caressing my mother’s titties to put his hands inside his zipper and let out his baby-maker. As he adjusted his underwear inside his pants, his manhood flew out of its gaping prison and pointed straight at my mother’s concealed love-hole.

I was surprised to see its size – roughly about 7 inches long and average thickness. It was cut and clean, brownish in color. My mom couldn’t stop to look. As the bully massaged and tweaked her jugs, her eyes glazed over and her kissing became more and more insistent, her tongue snaking its way down his throat, her arms around his shoulders again and her hips grinding against his. Rohit’s cock was trapped against her fleshy tummy, already at full mast. After several moments, they broke off their liplock, each needing a rest and some deep breaths. That’s when she noticed it for the first time and her eyes widened at the sight!

Her eyes were filled with fear as she looked up at him after glancing at his manhood. "Rohit, please don’t do this. I’m married! My married leave will be ruined, I beg you!", she pleaded.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
But Rohit’s expression was that of hunger and passion. He was enchanted by my beautiful mature busty mother and didn’t look like he was going to let her go this easily. "Please touch it just once. If you don’t like it, you can remove your hand.", he begged.

"No, Rohit. This has gone too far.", my mom tried to reason with him, “Please charo…ohhhh!” (Please let me go…ohhhh!”) Without warning, he wrapped his arms strongly around her and hugged her tightly, her naked boobs crushed against his broad shirt-covered chest and his naked cock poking her stomach. My sweet homely devoted mother was too shocked to react. He had her arms lightly pinned as he cajoled her.

"It’s a shame that you’re married. If not, I would’ve married you."

My mom’s eyes glazed over once again as she was swooning at his compliments and the way he was treating her. Perhaps unknowingly, she put her hands over his strong arms and ran them over them, maybe enjoying how muscular he felt. "Touch it only once, please.", he whispered and softly nuzzled her smooth neck.

"What?", my mother gasped.

"You know what.", the bully said as he tightened his arms around my mother’s waist and moved his lips to her neck below her right ear, lightly kissing her. In response, she trembled slightly. His lips were sending shivers through her body. I could see his tongue as he trailed it over her neck. It was a lover's kiss! Unsurprisingly, him making love to my own mother was turning me on so much and could feel my cock stretching against beyond my expectation as I watched this happen.

"Do you know how many times I’ve jacked off thinking about you?" He huskily said and moved his hips suggestively against my mother’s. His cock became wedged between her potentially damp pussy-lips - with only her saree and his pants separating them.

"Please touch it once. I promise you will love it."

"Mmmmmm! Okay! Just this once!", she closed her eyes and finally agreed to my perverted bully’s indecent request! My sweet homely once-devoted mother then moved her left hand down over his masculine body and laid it on inside of his thigh, right next to his crotch. She hesitated for a few seconds before tracing a line with her hand down to his dick and wrapping her smooth hand around it. Very slowly her dainty silken fingers moved over his manhood, trailing from the bottom to the top, swirling around the swollen purpling head before trailing back down it. It was smooth, the veins bulged and pulsed as Rohit hissed. “Ohhhhh!”, he closed his eyes and gasped. In response, he also pressed his body more against her, allowing his dick to rest against her stomach as she stroked him. He then closed his lips on her gaping mouth and began exploring her mouth with his tongue. At the same time, he slid his palms down her back, onto her massive protruding ass. He proceeded to knead her ass cheeks like dough.

The sight was so erotic, I thought I would cum then and there!

My mom seemed like she had given in to his demands now; she had actually become a willing participant. She continued to to rub her fingers up and down his shaft slowly and rhythmically. “Hain, eromi korte thakun.” ("Yes, just like that.”), he cooed, breaking off the kiss. This time my mom leaned in, grabbed his shoulder with her free hand and planted her mouth on his lips. Her large lips caged Rohit’s mouth and their tongues darted into each other's, exploring, licking, caressing. While kissing, her hands started pulling his shirt off.

My eyes widened and heart sank as I saw my mom taking his shirt off one button at a time and then pushing it aside, exposing his muscular chest and nearly-ripped abs. I could see why the girls in college – particularly Tanya – liked him. When his shirt was off, she dug her free hand into his back, keeping his chest mashed against her massive naked melons. Rohit followed suit as he undid the folds on the waist of my mom’s saree and as soon as they were undone, the saree fell off her on its own weight, exposing her daintily threaded petticoat. Not wasting any time, Rohit quickly untied her petticoat and let it fall to the ground!

My eyes grew wide as I saw my mom standing there in just her panties, making out with the college bully. Perhaps this sudden undressing also made my mom realized where she was and what she was doing and she immediately tried to push Rohit away. "Please, Rohit, no more. The is enough. Someone will see us.".

But Rohit was in no mood to let go. Instead, he reached down with my right hand and lightly rubbed her mature pubic mound through her modest panties. “Mmmmm!”, my sweet homely mother moaned as she tried to push his arm away, in vain.

"Oh Shikha aunty, you're panties are so damp.", he whispered seductively while nibbling her ear lobe, "Are you sure you want me to stop?".

My mom couldn’t respond so she simply closed her eyes shut and bit her lip in sexual ecstasy. Rohit laughed while reaching inside her white lace panties with his fingers, possibly finding her drenched lips. From his hand movement, I could tell that he was sliding his hand up and down the length of her juicy pussy lips causing her to convulse erratically. Suddenly she opened her eyes wide and her mouth formed a big ‘O’, which indicated that he had likely pushed one or two of his finger inside her. His left hand cupped her tit and he tweaked the extended nipple with his fingers.

My mom couldn’t withstand this assault for long as her convulsions rose to fever pitch and soon, her panties became dark and her womanly fluids began leaking from the sides and down her legs. Visibly tired, she lowered herself on the marble floor and was panting heavily. "Haha. You’re totally drenched!"

"Yes, it’s all your fault!", my mom said, trying to sound upset, but her expression of satisfaction betrayed her true emotions. She was even smiling while she said it, which implied that she was probably being sarcastic too.

"Now, what about this?", Rohit said while looking at his cock which was now pointing straight at my mom’s face. My mom gulped as she looked back at it.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
At this point, she knew she was past the point of no return and she might as well return the favor. Wasting no time, my mom wrapped her hand around Rohit’s shaft and began sliding her hand up and down in a rhythm. "Rohit, we have to hurry.", she said, nervously looking at the clock on the far wall of the kitchen.

"Then there’s only one way.", almost in a flash, Rohit grabbed the back of my mom’s head and forced her face against his cock, causing her to involuntarily open her mouth as he forced tip of his cock into her mouth. My mom’s eyes immediately grew wide due to this surprise aggressiveness from Rohit and as she tried to move back, Rohit held her face against his cock. Seeing as there was no way out and no way to even verbally protest, my sweet homely mother gave up and obediently opened her mouth wide, letting the dick slid in.

As her luscious lips slid past the mushroom head of Rohit’s cock, my mom grabbed his thick base for support so as to not let the cock go in too deep unexpectedly. From the movement of her face, I could tell that her tongue was working the underside of the bully’s engorged cock. Her red lips and moist tongue moved back and forth, her mouth engulfing half his length. Rohit’s eyes went shut and he rolled back his head in pleasure, "Ohhhhhhh, Aunty, you are an expert!". Not sure if that comment bothered my mom or not, but it was definitely true. Although she was out of practice, it sure didn’t seem like it from the scene in front of me.

Rohit moved his hand away from the back of her head now that he was sure my mom was going to co-operate. As he did, she placed both her hands on his shaft and tongue teased his big head before sliding him back into her mouth. She came up once more and ran her tongue down the underside of his generous length before taking one, then the other of his balls in her mouth. The entire time she jerked his enlarged tool with her saliva-lubed hand.

Putting his cock back in her mouth, their eyes met as my mom slowly fucked him with her lips. Rohit smiled, "Uffff slut, you are amazing!". I couldn’t believe it! Rohit was finally showing his true colors to my mom by calling her a “slut”, but the bigger surprise was that she didn’t even flinch at his abuse! In fact, it had the opposite effect – she pushed her head down far – about three quarters of the way down his large cock – until she gagged and pulled her head off, a large amount of saliva covering his cock. She looked up at him and smiled seductively, and then took a deep breath, and put her mouth back over his cock, this time lowering her head down even deeper. It looked like she was trying to prove herself to this mean, selfish, awful bully. My mom lowered her head down his cock until she gagged, then kept her head there a long moment until she pulled her head back, gagging and coughing a little. There were tears coming out of her eyes, and saliva dripping off her chin with a large strand hanging between her lips and the tip of his dick.

After she sputtered and coughed, Rohit said, "Ahhhhhh! Not long now! Keep sucking, slut!"

My mom closed her hands around his cock, her hand gliding smoothly up and down his soaking wet cock. She spoke to him as she jerked him off, "You’re just so big, babe! I don’t think I can go all the way down.".

"Stop talking and keep working, you dumb slut!". Rohit’s words were extremely abusive, rude and derogatory. Yet my mom didn’t seem to care. She seemed to rather like it as she put her lips back around his cock, and attempted to deep throat him again. It was impressive how deep she took his cock. Once she had her head down on his cock as far as she could, she held her head there and pushed her tongue out of her mouth, massaging his cock and trying to lick his balls. After a moment, she choked, pulled her mouth off, and coughed. Her make-up was ruined, her eyes and mouth watering. Her hand resumed stroking his cock as soon as her mouth was off.

One more time, she wrapped her mouth around Rohit’s thick cock and began bobbing confidently on his dick. This time, however, he slid deeper into her mouth and throat, and I could see her nose reach his sweaty abs. My mom pumped away at his raging hard cock with her mouth and felt his thighs encroaching on her cheeks from either side. He was using the kitchen counter as support as he wrapped his legs around her head and face as he pulled her in closer on his cock and let out a loud, satisfied groan! My mom was completely engulfed in Rohit's muscular legs and abs, her arms wrapped around the underside of his legs as he let out a humongous load into her throat. It shot and slide and gooped all the way down her breasts stomach, as he used my mom’s head as a human fleshlight to empty his sack into.

As Rohit’s muscles relaxed, his hand left my mom’s hair and his legs began to release her from their brawny hold. She was holding his cock in her mouth as she breathed heavily, perhaps the taste of his jizz absolutely permeating her mouth, and the smell of his musk filled the entire kitchen and hallway. She was swimming in Rohit’s cum.

Suddenly all three of us heard the door cluck open. “Oh shit!”, whispered Rohit as my mom quickly pushed his legs away and her face froze in shock. I darted away from the side of kitchen, being sure that no one saw me and went to catch who was at the door, as my heart skipped several beats.

horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 4 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply
Thats all i can get.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Thanks for reading this story. 

I am always very fond of this kind of slow seductive story. In reality, a woman needs time to involved in an affair. All women are not sex-starved or whore that they can easily be driven by anyone. 

Most of the cases, there is a very particular and valid reason to involve in any illicit relationship. Sometimes they forced by other persons, sometimes they forced by the situation which arises unexpectedly in front of her.

I read a lot of stories which look very unrealistic as in those, a married woman shows like a characterless slut, but the reality is different. 

I am not the original writer, I collect stories from different internet sites like old EXBII, XOSSIP, RSS, ISS, NIFTY, ASSTR, & LITEROTICA.

I just copy and pest them here for my as well as your enjoyment... all credit goes to the unsung writer's who are the original heroes.

So, I request to all my fellow authors to write more slow seductive real stories regarding married women.

Heart 
[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply
Thank you very much Usaiha2 and Sarit11 for collecting this super saga by absolutely stunning writer of incest cuckold genre - debt_is_paid.

I happen to have chatted with him some years ago and he has outstanding imagination power. I request you two to please keep adding such hot stories hidden into deep sea of internet.

Can you also help me to get one short story that I wrote on xossip some years back. It was a poetic adventure of an illicit affair and cuckolded girl. The story name was something like - "Two green eyes that looked so familiar"
STORY IN PROGRESS: The pursuit of an Artist

Please check my Profie for my other stories
[+] 2 users Like garamrohan's post
Like Reply
[Image: IMG-20210801-WA0032.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply
Nice story
Like Reply
Amazing story.....
Someone please continue.....
[+] 1 user Likes abcturbine's post
Like Reply
https://ibb.co/NCK5wrh

Shikha coming out of school bathroom in only kurti after her legging got dirty from orgasming in the hands of the teacher

[Image: NCK5wrh]
Like Reply
https://ibb.co/NCK5wrh
Like Reply
It's a masterpiece. Never fails to give a raging hard on despite reading the same a dozen times.
Like Reply
Supper
Like Reply