Adultery Lockdown & Uncle
Nice updates.

It was a awesome description of you fucking your wife.

Is it your first story?
[+] 2 users Like Uthita_Lingam's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Waiting for the next one ... Reps added
[+] 2 users Like Bholanaath's post
Like Reply
Excellent narration Bhai  kindlyt to give regular update and pls post some nudes of sexyyyy Sumi....pls
[+] 2 users Like Rahulkarnv's post
Like Reply
Excellent narration Bhai  kindlyt to give regular update and pls post some nudes of sexyyyy Sumi....pls
Like Reply
(02-07-2020, 10:52 AM)Uthita_Lingam Wrote: Nice updates.

It was a awesome description of you fucking your wife.

Is it your first story?

thanks   Thanks for reading my story.

Again thanks for liking the description.

Yes it is my first story-- Our real life experience. 
happy happy happy happy
[+] 1 user Likes HB201415's post
Like Reply
(02-07-2020, 11:42 AM)Bholanaath Wrote: Waiting for the next one ... Reps added

Thanks for being with me.  banana banana

I am getting busy with work so updates are getting late.

Within couple of days I will again update. 

I have reppied you  for liking my story.

happy happy happy
Like Reply
(02-07-2020, 10:55 PM)Rahulkarnv Wrote: Excellent narration Bhai  kindlyt to give regular update and pls post some nudes of sexyyyy Sumi....pls

thanks Thanks for liking my real life story.

I have become busy with work so always not possible to give updates.

Sumi will decide when she want to add any more pics.

happy happy happy

Ripped and liked u for being with me. banana
Like Reply
4th April,
(Fourth day of workout)

Sumi has been doing the workout for last four days. She is grasping the exercises from the video’s quite well. Laughing and giggling as she does it; sometimes teasing me by bouncing her boobs more when she does spot jogging. She is enjoying her workout.

She would call me every morning by seven and by seven thirty she will start her work out. The room at the back side of our house where she does workout may be small. Nine feet in length and seven feet wide. But now as it is empty, only a table in the room which is pushed onto the wall and I have set the computer on top of it, the screen directly facing her so that my wife can easily follow the workout videos.  Being rest of the room empty, though small, but it gives Sumi lot of space for her workout. She can move her hands and legs freely while she does her routine workouts. Even she can do jumping exercises and move few steps up and down in the room. In future when she will be adding the aerobic dance exercise she will get space and will be able to do the dance steps in the room.  

My role is kind of time keeper and loading the videos in the computer so that she can follow it. Most of the time I have to be out of the room when she does workout; if I be inside the room the space for her workout will be compromised. However I love to see her workout from outside the door.  I loved the scene when she does for few minutes warm up, spot jogging and spot jumping. Her big boobs will swing and jiggle erotically under her top, making my cock twitched and throb. Or if she stretches, her big spongy yamee boobs bulges out lusciously. She looks erotic like a sex goddess. A fire of sex would get ignited inside me. The effect obviously is reflected at night--Wild and passionate sex, and she loves it. She vouches it with loud screams and moans.
[+] 5 users Like HB201415's post
Like Reply
Very nice !!! Very seducing!! Keep it up in your own way !!
[+] 1 user Likes Blue's post
Like Reply
(05-07-2020, 06:53 PM)Blue Wrote: Very nice !!! Very seducing!! Keep it up in your own way !!

thanks  Thanks for being with us and reading the story and liking it.

banana banana banana banana banana
Like Reply
9th April,
("त्रिया चरित्रंपुरुषस्य भाग्यमदेवौ ना जानाति कुतो मनुष्य")

I had gone back to our bead room. Every day standing at the door of the workout room was making me bored. After all she is my wife with whom I am married for one and a half decade. The Initial sexual ecstasy, after seeing her in those tight legging and tight stretchable tops doing exercises is again dying down. No doubt she is looking erotic is such dress, making adrenaline flow through my vein. But it is not enough, it is not like the initial three four days of her workout.

Initial three four days, instant I see her in tight top and skin tight leggings there would be a burst of adrenaline. Which flowed with great speed inside my veins, making my cock instantly become hard as a iron road and something inside me telling me to jump on her and tear her apart. That fire, the lust for her, the raw sex inside me is again dying down slowly. I could well understand within another week maximum two weeks I will be back to the normal regular boring sex life; fucking her thrice a week, routine, without there being much foreplay. It is not the performance problem. In this age also I have performed quite well in past 10 days. It is the need of spice and verity in life which I guess is needed to go on burning the fire of raw sexual urge. 

It is not that we are not in love. Our love for each other is growing year after year. Bond between us is getting stronger. However in sex life, routine and lack of adventure is making it monotonous for me and even I guess for her.

After having Great and wild sex for last few days, from yesterday I have started to feel seeing same woman in same kind of attire, doing same regular exercise every morning--It is becoming again a routine, repetitive and vapid thing.

Yesterday night the sex was not something great. Not an extraordinary one. Ordinary fucking which used to be before lockdown. I guess, her same kind of dress at time of workout was not having so much an effect any more—Stretched top, and skin tight leggings; which covers her fully.

If it would have been case of a newly married couple then just seeing wife wearing tight short top with bulging out big bouncy boobs and skin tight leggings would have made the husband exited for many days. However for a husband (me) who is married for so long and seen his wife (Sumi) nude many times, fucked her numerous times in different positions. By seeing the wife in this kind of fully covered dress and flaunting curves during workout can make him get exited only for few days.

I was giving a thought over it. I had full day to think about the problem. Lockdown has given us plenty of time for ourselves. I was confused how to use the time. Now at least I am engaged in something, something to think about. Pay my attention on something important to our life which will spice our sex life not letting it retreat back again into a dull repetitious, unexciting routine.

I was thrilled thinking about how I and Sumi had enjoyed a wild, passionate, and satisfying sex in last few days. This kind of sex only used to happen . . . I tried to remember may be four max five years of our marriage. Then the sex has dwindled to a routine. It’s not that there were no spikes in our sex life in next ten years. But the sudden burst of sexual urge would last a day maximum two. Only once, I remembered it vividly which lasted for at least four months. It was as if we were newly married, then again it dwindled back to just a normal routine fucking.

It is one of the obsession one of my fantasy that she getting touched in public place by a stranger whom I could make my wife agree. It was only for once. It was a deal with her, I have to give a commitment, and I gladly accepted the deal.

It was Rath Yeatra (Festival of chariot pulling) and our marriage anniversary has coincided with that day. Like every previous marriage anniversary she was happy and exited.  I guess out of the many which makes her happy is that on marriage anniversary she gets couple of good saree’s as a gift from me. Some western wears. Which is not in her list of 1st preference but I love when she wears them.

From my past experience I have categorized the western dress which I gift her in two segments.

One what she may wear out side home . . . Obviously outside home does not mean she is going to wear them in our locality or going to market wearing them. Not even she is going to wear them when going to other part of the city. She would not agree. I never could convince her, could not peruse her to wear them in our home town. She has her own logic and whoever is married does know quite well any wife’s own logic for not doing something is something impenetrable.

Her dark big eyes will widen with concern. “What will your relatives think if they see me in the western dress?” Or her face would become very worried and she would exclaim, “Ohh! No, in that part of city your friend Atish lives. What they will think if they see me in western wear?”

And there are many more. If somehow I can at least break the shield of one of her logic for ‘not wearing it in city’ instantly she will come up with another. She is swarming with logic. However she agrees to wear them when we go for a tour, a holiday or for an outing outside city.

The other category of western dress! She will never step out wearing them outside our bedroom, no matter what, no matter how I peruse her, no matter whatever gift I promise to give her if she wears it outside bedroom. Even at an outing outside city I could not make her agree to wear them.

So while buying the western wears I may gift her jeans or long skirt and for upper portion a top or a shirt which will be long enough to cover her ass or maximum of it. This falls in the first category. However she has allowed my request for clemency in neck line and the sleeves, and obliged in wearing dress with deeper neck and shorter or sleeveless sleeves.

In the second category rest of all, so I pick freely. Skirts till her knees. Miniskirts till her mid thighs; even micro miniskirts which is just covering her panty. She had given me liberty in this. She knows she is not going to wear them outside bedroom. For her upper portion, top, shirts, frocks whatever you name it, I buy naughtiest possible, shortest possible. Backless. Side less. Showing her navel. Noodle strapped. Anything you can name which is sexy and erotic. Even some time I buy for her hot pants. I love to see her pose in those dresses. I love when her panty flash under the skirt. I love when maximum of her nude boob bulges out of her top, just covering her nipples. She looks erotic, mind boggling and hot.   

Sometimes I add jewelry in the anniversary gift items. Needless to say I never ever forget to add in the list of anniversary gifts different kinds of sexy bra and panty and inner wear.

To be continued........ 
Like Reply
          That year I had gifted her three sarees, one was see-through chiffon. Black with golden border and small golden flowers sparsely sprinkled over it.

Generally we go to a restaurant to celebrate our anniversary, have a romantic dinner, only Sumi and me and then come back home, happy.
Initially my wife agreed to wear the transparent chiffon to any good restaurant. But then I came to know that our marriage anniversary date has coincided with Rath Yeatra.  As near our place also Rath Yatra is celebrated. We always go to the fair in the evening to pull the Rath and stay there till late night.  And as that time as it is overcrowded, thousands, and thousands of people gathering to pull and celebrate Rath, so obviously it is not possible for her to go wearing a transparent saree there. She will be ogled, touched, and groped freely and she will never agree to that. I was sad.

She immediately read my mind very distinctively. 
May be she is living with me for so many years or may be as she loves and cares for me very much that is why she could read my mind.

“Today I will wear the black chiffon gifted by you and go to Rath.” She said suddenly as we were having our evening tea.
It took couple of seconds to settle in my head what she was saying. I looked at her dumbfound thinking, ‘Was she saying about any old chiffon of her which is not at all transparent? Or she was talking about the new saree, gift of marriage anniversary!. . . Is she pulling my leg?’

She has been raised in a conservative, traditional family with Indian values. Needless to say our family is just a replica of my wife’s family with same traditions and values. I am an exception; obviously that’s what she thinks. Throughout our married life till now she would get angry if I ever had proposed that she should wear something flaunting, purposefully, to tease guys to make their eyes bulge out and to make their cock throb.

Sumi giggled looking at my dumbfound face, “I will wear the black chiffon, your gift!” Then added with a teasing smile on her face, “Obviously if you don’t have any objection, then only!”
“I . . . I . . .” I stammered. Her proposal was beyond my expectation. As her words started sipping in my head I say, “Why should I have any objection? I will love if you wear it at mela (fair).”
She looked serious. Sat beside me. “You know na, what will happen if I wear the transparent saree in that crowded fair?”
My mouth felt dry. I know what will happen if she wears such a saree and goes there in the overcrowded fair but I was very afraid, very uneasy to tell her.

For one minute she looked at me. Her eyes grilling through me. I could not say anything.

Her eyes softened, “People will ogle at me, touch me and even may be able to grope my boobs and ass. My transparent saree is a provocative dress. It is inevitably going to attract the lusty and adventurous guys. The fair becomes so overcrowded that it will be impossible for me to resist their hands.”

I gulped. Sumi merely telling me what may happen at fair has made my cock twist and getting hard. A bulge has started forming. Sweat of excitement forming at my forehead.

She looked at me, my sweating forehead.
“You are excited?” She instantly put her hand over my Bermuda. She smiled. “You are hard! Just by listening what may happen to me in fair your cock is dancing.”
“I . . .I . . .” I tried to justify myself.

It has happened so many times that she had flaring up seeing my cock getting hard in anticipation of somebody ogling at her or she getting touched at bus or train. It is something involuntary beyond my control, my dick twitches, throbs, and sometimes even get hard whenever I hear or see such things relating to her. My fantasies start to flood my mind, adrenalin flows like a water fall making my cock pulse.

“I know your fantasy! I am going to gift you your fantasy today, it is a gift from my side to you on our marriage anniversary.” She paused. “But you have to give a commitment.”
At last I found something to say, “What?”
“It is going to be first and last time. You are not going to request something like this any more in our life time.”
“Why should I ask you again to do such a thing? My fantasy is getting fulfilled! I am never ever going to talk about my fantasies anymore.”
She smiled. But this time her smile was week, not a confident smile as before. She has started to feel nervous in anticipation of the fair.
I continued after a pause, “I will not be by your side. I will always keep a distance from you. It should look as if you have come alone.”
She again smiled uneasily, “Ok, Whatever you want today I will do like that. . . Pretending alone woman!” She added anxiously trying to bring to my attention that we should be together. “It is dangerous.”
I know it is dangerous. But it is one of my dream fantasies. I also know she will do this only for once. It is an opportunity for today only. I cannot let it slip out of my hand, how much dangerous it may be.
Before she change her mind I said, “I will be nearby and jump in if things get out of hand.”

I was in a position of a starving man. I was like a man who for months is not getting proper food to eat, then suddenly somebody offers him, ‘You can eat as much Biriyani as you can but only for once.’ What will he do? He will stuff himself with as much possible Biriyani as he can eat--Till a limit where he is about to vomit. It may be he is so full he cannot breathe after eating, but he will eat.

It is not a fair for alone woman. Even also for a small group of women who goes there without any male. Many come with faith to attend the fair and pull the Rath and many go there to get amused and hunt bob and ass. Over the years it has become an unwritten rule that a woman married/unmarried coming alone to this fair without accompanied by any male partner is free to get touched and squeezed. If she tries to protest she will get a response, ‘You have come without a male, alone, so your intension is to get groped in the mela (fare). Why are you making a fuss?’ Even authorities share the same view. Single woman coming to this mela is a licentious and wonton woman, let her get groped and molested. No protection given to her.

Even coming with male partner or your family does not guaranty that women’s will not get groped.  No woman gets untouched. So over the years this fair, especially after sunset, has got transformed more as a male dominated fair. Only a handful of women visit the fair after sunset accompanied by a group of men or family members.

Our local Rath Yeatra fair is held on a two kilometer long stretch of main road; leading to a park. Both side of the road is blocked so that no vehicle can travel through this stretch of road that day. Different kinds of stall are lined on both side of the road. Stalls selling plants and its peripherals. Stalls of different kind of food-From cheap golguppas and jalebis to expansive birianis. There would be stalls who are selling different kind of toys, some stalls selling plastic dolls. Some earthen pots. Some stalls will be staffed with earthen dolls. Crockery’s. Dresses. Bangles. You name anything you are going to get that in that fair. And the park holds the amusement rides.

At day time women flock in the fair they roam from stall to stall buying things of need, things for amusement. Eating and amusing themselves from the rides. But as sun sets and Rath stars to get pulled the hunters start to swarm the mela. It is time for the alone woman or small groups women to leave. Only daring, auspicious, and wanton woman stay. Obviously woman partnered with their husbands and women’s accompanied by family members will also be seen.  

To be continued...........
Like Reply
Wow great bro
Erotic
But kindly try to give big updates pls...
[+] 1 user Likes Rahulkarnv's post
Like Reply
(06-07-2020, 11:45 PM)Rahulkarnv Wrote: Wow great bro
Erotic
But kindly try to give big updates pls...

Thanks for reading my real life story.

I am happy that you liked it .

I liked you and ripped you for liking my story.

happy banana happy
Like Reply
There is very rare comments in my thread. banghead banghead 

I feel i am a very poor writer.  Sad And my wife is very sad  as there is no comments.

Please encourage us by commenting , ripping and liking.

Thanks in advance
(HB)
Like Reply
(09-07-2020, 06:00 PM)HB201415 Wrote: There is very rare comments in my thread. banghead banghead 

I feel i am a very poor writer.  Sad And my wife is very sad  as there is no comments.

Please encourage us by commenting , ripping and liking.

Thanks in advance
(HB)

have patience  dear.......... it improves stamina........ mentally and physically too  Smile
[+] 1 user Likes kamdev99008's post
Like Reply
Your writing is mind blowing bro diffrent from others. Really looks natural.
Pls keep posting regularly
Like Reply
You've really started well bro.
Nicely written & built story plots..

Pls do give regular updates to attract & engage with more Xossipians..

You've that potential, don't be dishearten

Keep writing, we all are there with you in this journey too

Waiting for next hot long update ??
[+] 2 users Like RajAryanM's post
Like Reply
Wow what an awesome update, this story is super bro... Please please have a long update next.. can't wait checking every night
[+] 2 users Like Unclekol's post
Like Reply
(09-07-2020, 07:52 PM)kamdev99008 Wrote: have patience  dear.......... it improves stamina........ mentally and physically too  Smile

First, thank you. From the day one, from our first post u have been with us. banana

Yes, getting a comment from u has improved our (husband and wife) stamina mentally and physically 1000 times. sex

Again  thanks and i have liked and ripped you for being with us.

yourock clps clps clps
[+] 2 users Like HB201415's post
Like Reply