Fantasy Actress Roleplays
Bro write on yamigautam
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Bro...
Write on Yami Gautam/Prachi desai/ Or your choice of Lusty bride
Like Reply
Night before wedding

It was the night before my younger step brother Shaun's wedding he was 32 and finally was going to settle down. Shaun was only 5ft 6" and we always told him this was why he couldn't handle alcohol. He had looked after himself so had a muscular build and had trained as a boxer when younger. He had short light brown hair and was always cleanly shaven. I had always treated him as a brother as his mum had been with my dad since we were very young.

Both sides of the bridal parties' families and friends had come together to stay in a hotel close to the wedding hall. They had agreed to do us all a deal as long as a certain amount of rooms were booked which was easy, especially with our big family and the number of guests coming from afar.

I was sitting in my hotel room with my older biological brother Jai who was 37. Jai is married to Sameera and has 2 children. He was 6ft 2" had dark black hair and a trimmed beard, he also kept in shape when younger but had started to put some extra pounds on as he had stopped Gym. He was usually found in the spa area nowadays. Sameera who was 38 she's 5ft 6" had blonde hair and had never lost the baby weight. She was still pretty but age and children were taking its toll on her.

A little about myself at the time of this taking place I was 34. I'm married to Bhumi and have 2 children as well, also like my brothers I did a lot of training at the health club. Unlike Jai I was still usually weight lifting or doing some cardio to keep healthy. I had a muscular build and a lot of upper body strength. My friends always joke that I should do more leg days but I was happy with my appearance. I had short dark brown hair and a trimmed goatee. Bhumi was also 34.

Jai and I didn't mind a quiet night in. After a few drinks we started discussing how Shaun had decided to spend the night with his biological father. He had only known him for a few months but he chose to be with him rather than us and our Dad.

He had grown up with us, our Dad had practically raised him. What an unappreciative little shit we both thought. A few beers later Jai and I discovered we had lent Shaun almost 30Lakhs between us for this wedding which made his decision to ditch us even more aggravating.

Our wives were out with Shaun's fiance Shraddha Kapoor for Dinner and drinks. I received a text from my wife saying they were staying out late but Shraddha had gone back to her room early due to pre-big day nerves and suggested Jai stay in my room. They would go back to his room as they didn't want to wake us, they were usually loud after a few cocktails.

[Image: ltd2CBHP8dYQHXCI0Hu0niu1_HzPCTcAZNXudjfr...jfp_mwEpTY]

We accepted the suggestion as our plan was to have some more beer, watch the cricket highlights then call it a night, there was a pull-out bed which Jai could use so it seemed like a good idea.

It must have been around 10pm when there came a light knock at the door, Jai answered it and there was Shraddha still dressed ready for her night out in a short black dress and a short jacket asking if she could come in.

"Of course," Jai said and she came.

Now we had no problems with Shraddha, in fact I had helped her find work a few years before as a secretary for one of my oldest friends Dave. He had owed me a favour after I had helped him start up his own business. Shraddha was a lovely girl, Black hair and a petite frame about 5ft 5" tall, Jai and I had talked about her many times when drunk, mostly about her amazing curvaceous figure, round ass and pert breasts. 

[Image: 4kh0Zw4DXq0ekoldIH_rK70Nly2dPWGsQYDSPi8E...K_PFQj6TBs]

I started thinking back to how lucky Shaun was I remember when he first started dating Shraddha about 6 years ago and would boast about getting with a younger girl who had saved her virginity, how inexperienced she was sexually but he had popped her cherry after just a few months together, but then once they were serious she would never go any further than the basic missionary or a blow job but she would never swallow.

It was clear from the moment she entered the room something was bothering her. She sat in silence for a moment so I broke the silence "Are you ok would you like a drink?"

"Neat vodka please" she replied, then downed it. "Can I have another?" then she quickly downed 3 more which is unusual for her.

I decided to just ask "Is something wrong, what's bothering you?"

She started crying and all she could say was "it's Shaun". My initial thoughts were of worry, had something bad happened to him? but this was not the case.

When she settled a bit more Shraddha started to explain "When Shaun first connected with his Dad a few months ago his Dad got him into gambling, he quickly became addicted and started spending a lot. In the past week he had even dipped into the wedding fund."

[Image: f6Vcaq8kD6-FRciZlHfYXctMVZgLieCHM0w7RPek...gSc3QK6nDj]
She explained they had agreed to pay the photographer cash when he arrived to take some pre-wedding photo shots of the bridal party in the morning, this had vanished so she checked the honeymoon spending account and found that it was empty. That's why she left our wives early so she could call Shaun to find out what had happened and that's when he came clean about the gambling.

Despite this she still wanted the wedding to go ahead, she loved him and they had agreed he would get support with the addiction. That's when she came out with her request, nervously she asked "Can either of you loan us the cash to pay the photographer and some spending money for our honeymoon?"

Usually we would have helped her out but we had already loaned Shaun 30Lakhs towards this wedding which it suddenly looked like we would not be getting back anytime soon. We now had major concerns about loaning them any more money.

Shraddha was shocked, Shaun had mentioned in his confession of the debt that he had borrowed a small amount from us so she was unaware it was anywhere near the amount of 30Lakhs which made her more concerned. If he thought 30Lakhs was a small amount how much debt was he in. Although she was upset, she understood our reason for saying no and decided to stay for another drink before heading back to her room.

[Image: lnbXheM6hvNPieVISrP9wHzlRBrgJ6C2tFFKVBMR...9q3RjPIHk0]

Suddenly she came out with the suggestion "How about it being a loan to me not us as a couple, I would pay it back in instalments and Shaun would not be allowed to touch any of this money or my wages going forward?"

We still had our concerns and I asked her "What would stop you from just conveniently forgetting this agreement and us being left more out of pocket?"

That's when she said the prize line "well what could I offer as collateral or a deal maker".

Straight away Jai shouts out "I want to see you masturbate using something in this room to make yourself cum!"

Shraddha looked angry but as she was desperate for this photographer to be used. She said "Surely there is something else I can do? Maybe I can agree to do something else in the future like childminding so you can spend time with Sameera and Bhumi."

[Image: M_m2-aUI6CVqJUDdj2YqA6HLVnCJGLRQ9I0zTbhl...WYKza5P_ep]

"I spent plenty of time with Sameera," Jai said. He then continued "Besides that smoking hot body of yours needs to be seen in all its glory and that's the only way I would be willing to loan you money."
All content are copied from INTERNET. if any one have object i will remove the content. This is a work of fiction.This stories and pics are not my own. copied from Internet .  Please find Index in 1st Page.
Visit our  Actress roleplay
Like Reply
She looked at me "Please is there anything else I could offer you?"

"I don't need anything like that and besides I quite like Jai's idea. You do look amazing tonight and it would certainly be worth some money to watch." I replied as she stared at me with a stern face.

As a few tears started to couple in her eyes. You could see the thought process almost in her mind as she toiled between this and having to cancel the photographer and honeymoon. She then said "All I have to do is strip and make myself cum?"

[Image: K9ig47RRK_adBO60Yqd6apxt3y033UZj-mrtJj7w...LsduVLboUI]

"That'll get you a loan of some money for sure" Jai stated.

Nervously and with a lump in her throat she said "Ok, I'll do it but no one can ever find out" which Jai agreed to instantly.

That's when the thought came to me, even if she does this how does it stop her from going back on the deal, if we mention it to our wives, they would leave us and she knew this.

I quickly came up with a plan as I spotted the camcorder, we were to use it to film the tomorrow. We could use it to film this then if she didn't pay us back at least we had something to use as a threat.

So out I came with it. "In order for us to loan you the money you need for a photographer and maybe some for the honeymoon we want to film you stripping and cumming, then if you don't pay us back, I'll send a copy to Shaun, your parents and probably your boss at work."

She was having second thoughts and tried to get out of the camcorder "Come on you know you can trust me, surely you don't need to make a video?"

But we stood our ground, Jai stated quite clearly "either we have a video or you have no money."

She agreed nonetheless but only if she was allowed to choose what she would use to masturbate with. Jai and I agreed to this but Jai made one final change which was she had to do a sexy strip for the camera as a lead up to it.

[Image: d-s3JLSCMSGMFUa7gqNDWdu_kXSiVREqQ9WUjbVh...WNpbquhGXb]

As she'd had a few drinks, not drunk but certainly getting a buzz from the alcohol she'd consumed she agreed to do it, in the belief that she would pay us back and no one would ever see the video.

I set up the camcorder and aimed it towards the gap between the TV unit and the bed we had created for her, we had moved the coffee table to one side and left the sofa bed as a sofa for a bit more space, it was all set, I motioned to Jai to stay quiet for the recording. Shraddha then came walking into the Camera's view, she looked straight at the camera and said I hope you're ready boys.

I put a bit of background music on and she started to sway her hips side to side, She slipped her short jacket off and threw it to the side then danced a little more, then whilst looking away from us she slowly bent over with straight legs to undo her shoe buckles which caused her dress to ride high up her legs and reveal the very top of her thighs and a slight part of her ass.

That was enough for me to unzip and pull my 7" cock out and start stroking it. She kicked her shoes off then turned back to face us. She slid the shoulders of the dress down one arm after the other until her red lace bra was on display, it her pert 34 tits eloquently.

[Image: -T2YUZMECt6CJ0BOT5_jw1xACDfJfHo5bw5EliPS...cDUQn9y3ES]

She seductively continued to roll the dress down her body to her belly then waist, that's when Jai decided he couldn't contain his cock anymore and out it came and he slowly started to stroke it as well his was roughly the same size as mine.

She paused for a moment when she saw us both stroking our cocks, she looked at them with a startled stare and said "wow there both bigger than my Shaun's" then she continued the strip.

The dress was now rolled past her hips, then she dropped it to the floor revealing a matching pair of red lace knickers. She looked amazing as she started to rub her clit through her knickers. She sat down on the sofa and started moaning quietly. A wet patch was clearly now visible as the crotch of her knickers turned a darker shade of red. Then she leaned over and grabbed a banana from the side.

[Image: 6GpNQPsaSIBoS5rAqYW2av2xcCFVGg5JlHc2wXeU...e0vw8dGoQ0]

She looked at us as if asking for approval and we both nodded, she pulled her knickers to the side to reveal her pink love lips for the first time, I almost exploded with pleasure but managed to contain myself. She spat on the banana and rubbed it against her moist crotch then after a few minutes of caressing herself she slid it in. A loud pleasurable moan left her mouth, luckily for us none of the wedding party was staying either side of us.

We sat and watched as she fucked herself with the banana slowly at first then faster and faster until she let her control go and she orgasmed right in front of us, watching her writhe about on the sofa in her sexy underwear and a banana inserted into her vagina had to be one of the sexiest things I had ever seen. I was glad I had it recorded.

[Image: Z5Ys5YJ9STwHiqkgYMSFH8kMNJ6hu-3DcRCVSCLt...NChzZEv9AX]

I stood up and stopped the camcorder as agreed, we had our film. It backed up to my computer automatically, we agreed to loan her the money for a photographer. Out of breath she said "That's not enough for our photographer and what about the money for the honeymoon?"

I joked "It'll take a bit more than a sexy strip for us to loan you more money, there's enough there to get a photographer even at short notice" thinking the night was drawing to an end.

That's when she said "I need this photographer, he's the best and I have signed a contract with him already, please I just need a little more for the photographer, please one of you can surely help me cover the cost? Especially considering what I just did for you"
All content are copied from INTERNET. if any one have object i will remove the content. This is a work of fiction.This stories and pics are not my own. copied from Internet .  Please find Index in 1st Page.
Like Reply
"You didn't do that for us, you did that for yourself to earn a loan" I said, "If you want more money, we need more from you."

Jai butted in "I know what I'd like but there is no way you'll agree to it, but I'll tell you now it's the only way I'm offering you any more money."

I listened intrigued by what his plan was. Shraddha asked cautiously "what is it? You want me to fuck myself again with something different?"

"Almost, I want us to have full use of your body for the rest of the night" said Jai

"To do what? Take orders, tidy up, that sort of thing?" Shraddha asked

[Image: _i5tM4ib4qEcth96d8jnR70B-810PbyzKNY5RySJ...NFljgJOrwe]

Even after what had happened, she was still so naïve "He means it in a sexual way Shraddha, we get to do whatever we want to you, mostly with these 2 hard cocks you've been teasing." I said

Her mouth dropped in anguish, she couldn't believe what we wanted "I have not been teasing you, I did what you told me to do and that's it!" she responded.

"Then why are you still standing around in your underwear looking sexy as hell, look that's the offer, take it or leave it." I said

Tears started to pool in her eyes again the she finally answered "Fine, but you will give me enough for my photographer and the honeymoon? and what happens in this room stays in this room"

We were both married and didn't want anything to risk that but at the same time what was now on offer was impossible to decline. After she made us aware of exactly how much she needed to cover the costs we knew we had enough to loan her and agreed.

We asked her to remove her underwear slowly so we could see in full what we were paying for, she accepted and started by slipping her bra off to reveal those lovely pert breasts, she had cute little nipples which had started to stiffen.

Then she slowly pulled down her knickers revealing a neatly trimmed red bush, she let them drop to the floor then stepped out of them and revealed her fantastic ass and figure in full nudity.

[Image: 2KM67Wb88p0MxX80nueCdX0WTUW6rZWH8cfB20JR...O4-KZYyYkW]

Jai said "Get on all fours and crawl to me!" she looked amazing as she crawled across the floor to his lap "take my cock in your mouth and suck me better than anyone has before," he ordered.

She seemed to rise to the challenge and started really bobbing her head up and down taking in as much of him as she could before gagging. Struggling to take it deeper she tried to pull away but Jai just held the back of her head and guided her back down onto his cock, and his cock into the entrance of her throat. He was now controlling her head movements, we could just make out her asking him to stop between gags and coughing noises but he was having too much fun to care what she wanted.

[Image: sk0MJ0FyLdO4Yn50pn5l3CZnqrMNl8mHr2t_Q-0d...6K4UiWHFAD]

I decided to get in on the action, I stripped down and knelt down behind her, I guess she was expecting my dick as she let out a whimper of surprise as she felt my tongue against her love lips. I started to lap away.

Then I saw it and couldn't resist, I had always wanted to try anal and while my Bhumi was quite open to try different things in the bedroom, multiple positions, a little bondage or role play she would never let me near her anus, now here right in front of me was this sweet little rose bud staring at me.

I had to have it, slowly moving my tongue up from her clit, through her lips and past her vagina then up until I was there, I just went straight in with my tongue. It was amazing but she quickly pulled away though and broke free of Jai as well saying "not there not even Shaun has been there, and Jai let me fucking breathe for fuck sake or I'm calling it quits"

[Image: xIsYd2SjtcTD8xUsUvdxbN3oxgrQZresBjWf13B6...5T58crLiFV]

My response was simple "Well I'm not Shaun and I want what I'm paying for now get back to sucking off Jai and stay still, you agreed your body is ours" Shraddha did as she was told and I went straight back to it, my tongue slowly forcing her anus open. After a few minutes I decided to try and slip a finger in and then two but she was still tight. I had to do something else if I planned to get my cock into her.

I got up and headed for the bathroom, in my soap bag I had a small tub of vaseline, my wife always said I should keep it in my soap bag as you'll never know when it may come in handy, how right she was I thought to myself.

I headed back through to find Jai with 2 hands on the back of Shraddha's head and fucking her face like a man possessed, "fuck me she's amazing he shouted across the room" I had to stand and admire the show for a few minutes the noises coming from her throat were making me so horny but then I looked at my hand and saw the vaseline and decided time to get back into the action.

[Image: 24z7jyyGUBPVjxNfyJDs5L6TO-uvQXwZ4mTKYJtq...ka2_cbluNH]

Jai slowed down and let her start sucking at her own rate of pace, I think he realised my plan, I kneeled back down behind her and again started to rim her beautiful little rose bud, it started opening up a little again so I took some vaseline on my fingers and worked them in slowly as they entered quite easily I decided to try a third finger and in it went, I took them out for a bit more vaseline and then put four in there just my thumb left out.
Like Reply
I was in her anus up to my knuckles, I spread more vaseline around my hand and her anus, I tucked my thumb into my grouped together fingers and slowly started to edge in, I could hear her moaning unsure if it was pleasure or pain so I eased out a little. She looked back at me with a glare in her eye. How dare she give me that look I thought to myself, so I put some more vaseline on my hand and her anus and slowly edged back in. First the 4 finger tips then the tip of my thumb joined until I was up to my knuckles. I decided to go further and push in deeper to my surprise it went in easier than expected. The sensation must have awoken something inside her as she started sucking Jai deep into her throat and he was loving it.

I decided it was time for my cock to get some action, I knelt upright, grabbed her hips then slowly pushed the tip of my cock into her anus, she whimpered a little and I felt her hand on my stomach pushing me back so I stopped for a few seconds. Then I slowly pushed forward on my mission, she would take the full length of my cock up her ass. I was sure of this. My wife had left me desperate to do it and there was no way I was not getting it tonight.

[Image: KYroFK0VlzMvgVQWwTxqQhLuR6No0yBHOubsOH0d...RTasbVDu37]

I decided to give her ass cheek a slap and she yelped and jerked forward. Jai liked the feeling on his cock as he got further down her throat so I did it again. As she slid back, I could feel myself sliding further into her, about 5 inches in and she was still ok so I decided to keep going. I wanted to get balls deep in her anus and soon I was there, she let out a sigh of relief as I could go no further. That's when I decided it was time to fuck.

Pulling back leaving just the tip of my penis in her I felt her relax and then I thrust myself back in to the hilt and started really fucking her for all I had in me. She lifted her head of Jai and started to moan then scream with pleasure. Jai just held her head and made her look at him while I fucked her anus. He looked at me and said "keep going it looks like she's about to cum."
Sure enough her first anal orgasm she collapsed to the floor out of breath saying "that's it you've had enough, I've earned the loan let's end this now."

[Image: cB_PwIkU_Wf1FfXaDqMHjWLyuoCdYbThCstnztqR...tJFzPxihSC]

Jai and I looked at each other and he said "No now the fun really starts."

As she sat on the floor I wondered if she'd take ass to mouth and decided to push my cock past her lips, I think she was still tired from the spit roast she had just received and instantly took my cock in her mouth, as soon as I was in there, I started to fuck deep until I could feel her throat. After a few minutes Jai started pushing his cock against her cheek and we tried to get both our cocks in her mouth at the same time and amazingly she managed it. She then got onto her knees and started taking turns throating our cocks, I wondered what had happened to the prude Shaun had told us about then I started thinking how far would she go.

[Image: MmiblNHUBT6a9UMO0TDbG6CzWp9B-NOCxrPZsO5y...Gcxj-E6L59]

I sat back on the sofa and said "come here and sit on my cock." I slid nicely into her vagina and she started to buck straight away as if she was loving this, Jai started to make his way onto the sofa when I signalled for him to stop, he just looked at me confused. I put my hands on either ass cheek and spread them apart revealing her anus once again.

[Image: sbWD7NGbdOsssQ0LyGp3KTFd_V3XV14kIzMdAVQ8...EtudgyTA99]
Jai was into it faster than a bullet from a gun, it was a strange feeling as we could feel each other's cock thrusting in and out of her. I looked at my brother to check this was ok and all he wanted was a high five so we kept losing all track of time.

[Image: OjZ_Bv_fbN2Nvf3EzEqBmk6EOh8YdAjmQPFU8Tbc...Zf4yo3J8po]

Suddenly we realised it was 2am she was due to get married later that day and was looking shattered, we also had to get up early to sort out our duties as ushers and whilst Shraddha had orgasmed a few times we hadn't cum yet as we didn't want it to end. I had always wanted to finish with an ATM so Jai stepped aside and I bent Shraddha over the coffee table.
Like Reply
I slid my cock all the way into her anus and started ramming home as hard and fast as I could, after a few exhausting minutes I felt like I was going to cum I pulled out turned her around and stuck my cock into her mouth I thought she would stop me but no she started sucking it like she was removing my life force, suddenly I started to twitch, she tried to take my cock out of her mouth but I held her head against me her nose in my pubic hair and my cock in her throat then the best orgasm ever. I shot load after load down her throat she looked at me with disgust but I didn't care.

[Image: 4Obv82kkQ60LQBt44kbYo3t4c0SKjFyrbGGJuMDG...tBOGUuIfo7]

[Image: XVZy0Lva1OPfH3WOuOMxoUtd45ecreQvR6gcQIR0...Qhdwy0zRj1]

I reminded her she had agreed to the deal she stood up as if finished then Jai said "back over the table I want the same" so back over the coffee table she went and he was going at her anus like a steam train I was glad she had to stand for her vows as I'm not sure she could sit down later on. Suddenly he pulled out of her and turned her round and started face fucking her again, I was still hard so started wanking myself off next to her then Jai juttered and released a moan of his own and Shraddha started coughing "you better swallow it all or I start again" Jai said and she held it in then swallowed. Witnessing this gave me an unexpected orgasm which shot against her face going in her eye, ear and hair, She looked a mess but an amazing mess.

We called it a night, she got dressed and headed back to her room but not before asking us "please do not discuss this with anyone else or show anyone the video of me stripping."

[Image: HH55lLv14wyIUbb4SbuFD4e3hRa4o7f9XwEzVVh1...3Uc0kgxf04]

"As long as you keep up your payments for the loan." I said "I will go to the bank first thing in the morning to withdraw the cash for you."

We tidied up a little, I put the camcorder away safe ready for the tomorrow and rearranged the room back to its proper format, I didn't want my wife coming in the morning and have anything to raise questions. I decided to quickly load up my laptop to see how the strip video looked before going to bed and to my surprise it showed I had 2 new videos.

[Image: 1yvz6YYy3h7H2u0Ndgexus4ihwGU778YlHPg6kWW...rWvE4QcQaj]

I opened the first and it was the strip which looked amazing. Then I started the 2nd and to my surprise rather than stop recording I had only ended one video and started a second that had the entire night's performance on there. I kept it to myself while I thought of what to do next, which at that point was to close the computer down and go to sleep, it was going to be a busy day tomorrow and god knows how I'd get through the day, I bet she looks stunning in a wedding dress and on that thought I fell asleep.

[Image: Ze4OsoJdxK5ehj5YM5U3JDVZtpq7htwIN6scDTZb...Hww-755sLy]

Money makes anything
Like Reply
telugu enduku rayadam ledu telugu lo rastyi bagutadhi kada ani english antyi kontha mandhi ki vachi kontha mandhi radu and english elativi chala unyi telugu evru ela rayatam ledu plz telugu lo ok story rayandhi
Like Reply
Is that the end of lust brides story with Shraddha or more to come? Also amazing story
Like Reply
(01-07-2020, 07:29 AM)Krishan202 Wrote: I slid my cock all the way into her anus and started ramming home as hard and fast as I could, after a few exhausting minutes I felt like I was going to cum I pulled out turned her around and stuck my cock into her mouth I thought she would stop me but no she started sucking it like she was removing my life force, suddenly I started to twitch, she tried to take my cock out of her mouth but I held her head against me her nose in my pubic hair and my cock in her throat then the best orgasm ever. I shot load after load down her throat she looked at me with disgust but I didn't care.

[Image: 4Obv82kkQ60LQBt44kbYo3t4c0SKjFyrbGGJuMDG...tBOGUuIfo7]

[Image: XVZy0Lva1OPfH3WOuOMxoUtd45ecreQvR6gcQIR0...Qhdwy0zRj1]

I reminded her she had agreed to the deal she stood up as if finished then Jai said "back over the table I want the same" so back over the coffee table she went and he was going at her anus like a steam train I was glad she had to stand for her vows as I'm not sure she could sit down later on. Suddenly he pulled out of her and turned her round and started face fucking her again, I was still hard so started wanking myself off next to her then Jai juttered and released a moan of his own and Shraddha started coughing "you better swallow it all or I start again" Jai said and she held it in then swallowed. Witnessing this gave me an unexpected orgasm which shot against her face going in her eye, ear and hair, She looked a mess but an amazing mess.

We called it a night, she got dressed and headed back to her room but not before asking us "please do not discuss this with anyone else or show anyone the video of me stripping."

[Image: HH55lLv14wyIUbb4SbuFD4e3hRa4o7f9XwEzVVh1...3Uc0kgxf04]

"As long as you keep up your payments for the loan." I said "I will go to the bank first thing in the morning to withdraw the cash for you."

We tidied up a little, I put the camcorder away safe ready for the tomorrow and rearranged the room back to its proper format, I didn't want my wife coming in the morning and have anything to raise questions. I decided to quickly load up my laptop to see how the strip video looked before going to bed and to my surprise it showed I had 2 new videos.

[Image: 1yvz6YYy3h7H2u0Ndgexus4ihwGU778YlHPg6kWW...rWvE4QcQaj]

I opened the first and it was the strip which looked amazing. Then I started the 2nd and to my surprise rather than stop recording I had only ended one video and started a second that had the entire night's performance on there. I kept it to myself while I thought of what to do next, which at that point was to close the computer down and go to sleep, it was going to be a busy day tomorrow and god knows how I'd get through the day, I bet she looks stunning in a wedding dress and on that thought I fell asleep.

[Image: Ze4OsoJdxK5ehj5YM5U3JDVZtpq7htwIN6scDTZb...Hww-755sLy]

Money makes anything

Gud storyyyy
Like Reply
Post a story on these two bitches

[Image: images.jpg]
[Image: images-1.jpg]

Alya manasaa & Mamathi Chari
Like Reply
Anushka watched her daughter-in-law and son closely at breakfast. She had to hand it to them, they didn't act like anything out of the ordinary had happened. Sure, Krishan was quiet as he munched his cereal. And, yes, Hansika was a bit taciturn. But if Anushka hadn't seen them rutting like animals with her own eyes, she would never have known.

[Image: 10-05-2019-2559-anushka-shetty-(27).jpg]
[/url]

Karun, Ganesh, and Shriya certainly seemed none the wiser. Anushka excused herself from the table and went into the kitchen to pour herself another mug of coffee. She listened to Ganesh prattle on about bathroom tiles. Karun occasionally offered a remark to let his father know he was listening. Anushka tuned them out and watched the steam rise from her cup. It swirled, twisted, and jelled into two clots rhythmically pulsing together.

Oh, Gosh. Anushka's hand went to her mouth. She glanced over her shoulder, but no one in the dining room was watching her. The wisps of steam had coalesced and formed two figures in the air above the kitchen counter. They were clearly representative of a man and a woman, and they humped just as Hansika and Krishan had done the night before. Just as Anushka, herself, had done with her son. She watched the mating figures undulate, and butterflies flapped in her stomach.

[Image: Hansika-Motwani-pussy-fucked-Y1GPWH.jpg]

What was wrong with the them? The women who'd sworn to love and protect their men had tossed their vows out like yesterday's recycling. Anushka watched the steam hump and hump. She realized that if she was going to prevent Krishan from mating Hansika again, she'd have to give a little and help him with his penis again. The thought sent more butterflies to her tummy, and wetness to her panties. Of course, she wouldn't need to have sex with him again. Oral sex wasn't cheating, and that should be enough to satisfy a horny teenager.

"Mom?" Shriya carried her empty plate into the kitchen.

"Yes?" Anushka frantically waved at the steam, erasing the humping figures.

"Can I have a few bucks?" Shriya placed her plate in the sink. "I have a class this afterschool and I'll need to buy a snack."

"Sure, pumpkin." Anushka nodded and fetched her purse. She pulled out a 500 and handed it to her daughter. "Good?"

Shriya nodded and her elfin features lit up in a smile. "Thanks, Mom. You're the best."

"You're welcome " Anushka smiled back. She needed to get to the Samatar house this morning. If nothing else, she'd protect that sweet innocence written all over Shriya's eighteen-year-old face.

[Image: Shriya-Sharma-facts.jpg]

Anushka shepherded her children out the door. The twins walked down the long driveway to catch the bus. Karun and Hansika got in their pickup truck to drive back to their house. When they'd gone, Anushka returned to the dining room to find Ganesh finishing his coffee.

"I'm headed back to the east tower." Ganesh smiled up at his wife. "Want to help with some electrical?"

"I ... can't." Anushka frowned.

"What's up?" Ganesh stood and walked over to his wife.

"I ..." Anushka couldn't think of a lie. She wasn't good at duplicity, despite all the secrets she'd been keeping from Ganesh recently. "I need to stop by the Samatar's house."

"Can't it wait?" Ganesh's smile faded.

"No, it can't." Anushka took a deep breath. "I'll be back soon."

"Well, don't give them any money." Ganesh gave his wife a pat on the butt and walked past her. He couldn't help notice how round her backside had become. "Find me in the tower when you're back. I could use your help today."

"Yes, dear." Anushka turned and watched him go. She felt so torn. Ganesh needed her to be his true and faithful wife. Krishan needed her to take care of him as only a mother could. Shriya needed her protection. Karun needed her to save his marriage. And even the house needed her to keep its secrets. She took a deep breath and retrieved her purse and car keys. She'd do her best to give everyone what they needed.

~~

The pickup truck pulled away from the short driveway. Hansika waved to Karun as he sped off to work. She let herself into their house. Their space was filled with tasteful furniture, framed art prints, and photos of Karun and Hansika. There was a framed picture from their wedding day and another from their honeymoon hanging in the living room. Everything seemed so small and empty.

Hansika shivered as she thought about how stretched and full her pussy had been just hours ago as eighteen-year-old Krishan dumped a huge load inside her. How surreal a thing. Her thighs trembled. Jeez, she was walking around with Krishan's cum in her that very moment. Earlier that morning, she'd brushed her teeth with a womb full of teenage jizz. She'd talked calmly with her husband in their truck driving home. She eaten breakfast, with a pussy full of sperm. Hansika rushed toward her bedroom, shedding her clothes along the way.

Naked on her bed, Hansika's hand found her pussy and she rubbed at her lips and clit. She had about eight hours until Karun returned home. She intended to have many orgasms in that time. All the while thinking about enormous cocks. Thoughts about Krishan's hot load wove around thoughts about the impossibly cold cum Sunny had deposited in her vagina the day before. The boys in that house had used her for their pleasure, and she'd loved it. She'd loved it so much, she'd made a devil's bargain with a phantom. Hansika's large breasts wobbled as she brought herself to the first of many orgasms she intended to give herself that day. She screamed out in the small, empty house. When she came down from the high, her hand went right back to work.

[Image: aHR0cHM6Ly8xLmJwLmJsb9dzcG-0LmNvbS8tVGlT...pwZw==.jpg]

~~

[url=https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fin.pinterest.com%2Fpin%2F672584525578467457%2F&psig=AOvVaw3tPTAJ_sdOQuCaMioIO-OA&ust=1593826923966000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CA0QjhxqGAoTCIiejZH6r-oCFQAAAAAdAAAAABCNAg]The Samatar house was about as different from  Mansion as a house could get. A blocky bungalow with no detail or charm, situated in a neighborhood full of such houses. Anushka rang the doorbell and waited, her hands clasped in front of her. Her fingers, mindlessly, twisted at the blue fabric of her dress. Anushka looked down and noticed a line of salt running just in front of the threshold. The salt ran off to the side of the door, where a it formed a symbol that, to Anushka, looked very much like a fire-breathing dragon.

[+] 1 user Likes Krishan202's post
Like Reply
Catherine  opened the door. "Oh, hello, Mrs. Anderson." She smiled at the e woman and thought that Anushka looked quite worried. "Come in."

"Hello, Catherine ." Anushka stepped over the threshold and suddenly felt very tired, like the house had drained her energy. "I'd like some help."

[Image: Catherine_Tresa_at_the_Kalakalappu_2_Press_Meet.jpg]

"You would?" Catherine  nodded her head and adjusted her hijab. "I trust that our wards kept the demons under control?"

"Um ..." Anushka needed to sit, she felt so exhausted. "May I?" She found a chair in the living room and sat down.

"Excuse my manners." Catherine  nodded. "May I offer you some tea?"

Anushka shook her head.

"Well, then." Catherine  sat on the couch across from Anushka, her knees pressed together under her loose dress. "What can I do for you? I'm afraid my husband is not at home."

"That's okay." Anushka leaned her head back on the headrest and looked to the side. She spotted more salt on the windowsills, with more symbols. She saw a snake symbol, and what looked like a porcupine, maybe. The details weren't great in art made of salt.

"Anushka?"

"Sorry. I'm so sleepy." Anushka's eyes found Catherine  again, and she focused on her host. Anushka decided that Catherine  was quite a beauty, and pretty smile. "I'd like to get a charm to protect my family."

"That is what we did." Catherine  nodded, her smile fading. Her client looked pale. Well, she was always pale, but more so than usual. Pallid, even. "And we're scheduled to come back on Wednesday to check up on the wards. Everything is in order there?"

"Can you please give me something for my children? To protect them. Maybe for them to wear, or put around their neck, or something?" Anushka struggled against her fatigue. She wanted nothing more than to lay her head back and take a little nap right there in that strange living room.

"Did something happen, Anushka?" Catherine  rose from the couch and moved over to her sideboard, careful to keep the housewife in her field of view. She opened a drawer and pulled out several cheesecloth sachets filled with pennyroyal, pure salt, and silver dust.

"I saw a ghost." Anushka didn't want to lie anymore, but she couldn't tell this woman the whole perverted truth. "A woman from the nineteenth century. She fornicated with her son."

"A cursed sin." Catherine  walked over to Anushka. "The son was also a ghost?"

"Yes. Of course."

"Most troublesome." Catherine  handed Anushka the sachets. "There are four bags here, one for each family member. Have each person keep the bag on them at all times." Catherine  rubbed the poor woman's shoulder. "I am beginning to see what we are dealing with. Maxamed and I will come prepared on Wednesday. We can banish these demons."

"Thank you." Anushka put the sachets into her purse and summoned all her effort to stand. "I have to get back to my husband now." She walked on trembling legs to the front door, opened it, and stepped out into the cool morning. Once outside, she felt enlivened and refreshed. She turned and smiled at Catherine , who now held the door.

[Image: actress-catherine-tresas-latest-images.jpg?w=973]

"We are not wealthy, Anushka." Catherine  couldn't help but notice Anushka's changed demeanor.

"Of course." Anushka reached into her purse and retrieved thirty-five thousand, all the money she had on her. "We're a bit short on funds, too. But here, take this." She handed Catherine  the money.

"Thank you." Catherine  took the money and tucked it away in her long, formless dress. "See you in a couple days."

"Yes, see you." Anushka waved and walked back to her car with a spring in her step.

Catherine  watched her go and closed the door. She turned to go about her chores and stopped in her tracks. There on the hallway floor rested that godless, black phallus. She wrestled with her next move for several minutes, staring down at the thing. Eventually, she picked it up with a quick swipe and raced to the bathroom.

Several minutes later, as she moved the great dildo inside her tight vagina, grunting and cursing as it plowed new depths, she wondered if Anushka was somehow responsible for the dildo's reappearance. Catherine  plunged the thing into her again and again as she sat on the toilet seat, her dress around her waist. Her whole body buzzed with pleasure and she felt a near-apocalyptic orgasm approaching. She would need to dispose of this silicone nightmare, but first she needed it to give her release.

[Image: Catherine-Tresa-fake-nude-pic.jpg]

Catherine  climaxed. As her ecstasy passed, she swore she would bury the phallus in the backyard. Her vagina spasmed around the monster. But minutes later, she found herself pumping it again and letting it take her to new heights.

After her third orgasm, the dildo inexplicably disappeared again. One moment, the mass of it weighed down her hands, the next, nothing. She cleaned up and searched the whole house, but she couldn't find it anywhere. Finally, she went back to her daily chores and resolved to conquer the Anushka house on Wednesday. She and her husband would defeat the infestation that had made her do such unbecoming things.

~~

After school, Krishan found his mother in the study looking at the mansion blueprints. "Where's Dad?" He could see her large sideboob pressed into the edge of the desk as she hunched over to examine the plans.

"Hello, Krishan." Anushka took off her reading glasses and looked up from the desk. She blinked at her son as her thoughts returned to the present. "He's meeting some friends for a beer."

[Image: 2712f7479e6c5672148dac47bdebfc4d--movie-...tos-of.jpg]

"And Shriya's doing her STEM thing." Krishan looked around the study conspiratorially. "We have the house to ourselves."

"We need to talk, Krish." Anushka stood and smoothed out her conservative, blue dress.

Krishan frowned. "I'm sorry I said those things, Mom." Krishan looked down at the floor to avoid his mother's cool stare. "Nayan wanted me to say bad things, and -"

Anushka held up her hand to cut him off. "I accept your apology. And you're not to listen to Nayan anymore, understand?"

"Yes." Krishan kept his eyes on the floor. His hands went into his pockets.

"But that's not what I wanted to talk to you about." Anushka stepped over to Krishan and placed her finger under his chin. She lifted up his face until his  eyes looked back into her brown ones. "I saw you last night."

"You ... what?" Krishan's pulse quickened. Hansika had left the door to the library open. Oh, God, he was in so much trouble. Krishan cringed.

"I saw you and Hansika in the chair." Anushka frowned. This was no easier for her to say than for Krishan to hear. "I know you've had quite the crisis with your large you-know-what and your trouble finding a suitable outlet for your pent-up stuff." Anushka took a deep breath. "But you can't go sticking it into any woman that passes by. Understand?"

Krishan nodded very slowly.

"Heavens, Krish. She's your sister-in-law." Anushka looked into his eyes and saw the pain and discomfort there. But this talk needed to happen. "I know you and Karun don't always get along, but you can never touch his wife again. Got it?"

"I'm so sorry." Krishan tried hard not to cry.

"I know, pumpkin. Come here." She pulled him into a hug and let him rest his head on her shoulder. She patted his back. "I know you're having trouble controlling your thing. Most teenage boys have these problems, you just have more going on down there than most boys. You're pretty far out on the bell curve. That's why I'll continue to help you until we can figure out an alternate solution. But no more sex, okay? Neither one of us should do that to your father."

"Okay, Mom." Krishan's hands slipped around Anushka's hips and found her round ass. He took two big handfuls and pulled her toward him. "I'm sorry about what I said." He rubbed his stiffening dick against her belly. "And I'm sorry about Hansika."

"We all make mistakes, Krish." Anushka reached her hand up and played with his hair. "You're at an age where you'll make plenty of mistakes. The important thing is that you learn." She let him rub his thing on her. The way he gripped her butt sent a shiver up her spine. "Now, I can tell you need some relief."

"Yes, please." Krishan let go of her ass as she sunk to her knees. He watched her primly fold the hem of her dress under her and gaze up at him with love and anticipation.

"Promise you'll make better decisions."

"I promise." Krishan nodded.

Anushka lightly kissed the bulge in his pants.

"Do you need a towel, Mom?" Krishan did his best to be considerate.

"No thank you, Krish. I've gotten pretty good at drinking it up." She blushed at that, unzipped his pants, and dropped them. The dark tip of his penis stuck out the top of his micro-boxers. She lowered the underwear and inhaled sharply. "I always forget just how big you are. Then I see it and ..." She leaned forward and took him into her mouth.

Fifteen minutes later, Anushka leaned back and the penis popped from her mouth. She stroked him with both hands as she looked up and caught her breath. "Are you ... close?"

Krishan shook his head.

"Gosh ... Krish." Her arms were tired. "Your father would have finished ... a long time ago."

"Let us not become ... weary in doing good, for at the proper time ... we will reap a harvest if we do not give up." Krishan smiled down at his mother as she worked him frantically. She was never more beautiful than when she tried coaxing his cum with a slightly manic look in her eye.

[Image: (MyPornSnap.top)_anushka-shetty-sucking-...-image.jpg]

"Now is not the time ... ... at me." Anushka let go of his penis, stood, and carefully removed her dress. She hung it on the nearby chair, and bent over the desk, her palms on the house plans. "You can rub it on my butt." She looked over her shoulder at him. This was a dangerous move on her part, clad only in bra and underwear, her butt in the air. Krishan might not be able to resist temptation. But she needed him to let loose. "Go on, sweetie."

Like Reply
"Sure, Mom." Krishan stepped behind her and brushed his fingertips down the alabaster curve of her ass. She gave one quick shiver and he thrilled to see her shake. He lowered her panties down her thighs and rested his dick along her butt crack. "You have the best ass, Mom."

"Language, young man. It's a butt ... or a backside ... or ... oooohhhhhhh ... that feels good." She pushed back at him as his dick slid along her butt and the tip pushed repeatedly into the small of her back.

Nayanthara stood in the doorway and watched mother and son. There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses. That was a good one. But Krishan's quote about patience was most apt for Nayanthara's calling. The apparition had plowed a steady course over the centuries and would continue onward, ensnaring all those in her orbit sooner or later. Nayanthara smiled and stepped into the room, her bustled dress rustling ever so slightly.

[Image: 75137644.jpg]

"You can spray it on me, Krish." Anushka wiggled her butt as her son slid his long rod back and forth. "Just don't get your stuff on the plans."

"I ... won't." The war in Krishan's brain between obedience and desire was over. He spun her hips and turned her around to face him, her boobs shook in her bra at the sudden movement.

"What are you doing?" Anushka stood just before him with a confused look on her face. She saw Nayanthara standing behind Krishan and her eyes widened further. "She's behind you."

"Who?" Krishan froze and looked over his shoulder. He relaxed when he saw who it was. "Nayan is friendly, remember."

"She is not." Anushka turned sideways and bent down to retrieve one of the sachets from her purse. "Go away devil. I command you to ... oh ... Krish? ... uh ... uh ... uh ..." While she bent over, panties now around her ankles, her son slid his monster into her wet vagina. It was odd how such a large thing could so easily slip inside her. She felt his fingers press into the flesh around her hips and just like that he was banging away at her backside. Her vagina stretched to accommodate him. "You ... did ... thiisssss ..." Anushka hissed at Nayanthara.

"Me?" Nayanthara arched her eyebrow in surprise. "I wouldn't deny myself the joy of watching you do this." Nayanthara smiled her sweet, innocent smile and folded her arms over her belly. "Sure, I may have helped things along with wayward Hansika a little. But you?" She slowly shook her head as Krishan increased the power of his thrusts. "For you, I only lit the path."

[Image: anusha1.gif]

"Oh my gosh, it's ... happening ... ooooohhhhhhhhh." Anushka shuddered out an orgasm as Krishan's monster plundered her depths. Only minutes ago, she was so sure she'd never have sex with her son again. And now, as she recovered from her orgasm, she was actively humping back at him. Ganesh could not compete with his son. Heck, the mundanity of life couldn't compete with the thrill and passion she felt speared on that oversized penis. Was it true? Had Anushka done this to herself? She doubted it. But either way, she couldn't bring herself to care. The sachet dropped from Anushka's hand to the floor.

"Can I ...?" Krishan gritted his teeth. He was so close. "Can I do it inside?"

"I ... don't ... know ..." Another orgasm built inside Anushka. She turned her head and looked at Nayanthara who returned her gaze with an expectant smile. Anushka closed her eyes. "Yes ... Krish ... fill me all the way ... up." In a brief flash, she had an image of herself the day they moved into the Mansion. The woman she was then would never have cheated on her husband. She'd certainly never let her son consummate her adultery. She would have been disgusted at the thought of someone watching her have sex, least of all some sort of devilish apparition. She'd never dreamed of a penis the size of the one currently inside her. And, on top of all that, the woman she had been would not have played pregnancy roulette. That woman had fallen far, far down a well of lust and desire. "Fill ... me ... with your stuff."

"Thank you ... Mom." Krishan watched the rippling shockwaves move their way over her ass again and again as he smashed into her. He closed his eyes. "I'm ... cummminnnnggggg." His hips jerked on their own as his dick spouted inside his mom. He could hear Anushka shrieking as she came with him. Her high, sweet voice distorted and throaty.

[Image: Topless%2Bsexy%2Bboobs%2BAnushka%2BShett...2Bfake.jpg]

A minute later, without letting him slip out of her, Anushka straightened, reached back, and caressed his narrow hips. She let out a sigh as Krishan's hands slid up her sides and cupped her boobs. Her butt fit so snugly against him, his penis wedged perfectly inside her. "I can't believe you did that, sweetie."

"Me neither." Krishan's grip on Anushka's heavy tits tightened. He bounced his hips gently against her wide butt.

"Oh my goodness, Krish," Anushka cooed. "Again? You already finished in me." But she didn't resist his movements.

"No one's home, Mom." Krishan pulled himself out of her, lowered his head a little, and held her ass cheeks apart so he could see the cum dripping from her pussy. His white stuff leaked from her splayed lips and ran down the inside of her legs. "Let's do it again."

"Okay." Anushka couldn't think up a better response. She blushed as Krishan inspected her vagina, and then let him manhandle her. Turning her around to face him again, he pushed her right leg a little to the side. She grunted when his penis slipped back into her, making a crude sound as it displaced copious amounts of sperm.

Facing each other now, the mating couple kissed. Both wrapping their arms around the other.

Anushka broke the kiss. "I've never done it standing like this." She marveled at her son's stamina and energy as he thrust his hips against hers.

Nayanthara clapped and giggled off to the side. "You are now open to all sorts of new delights, Anuska. Just you wait ..." Nayanthara burst into a fit of cheerful, sing-song laughter. "... just you wait."

[Image: Nayanthara-clapping.jpg]

An hour passed and Anushka found herself riding her son like a cowgirl on the floor. "I ... I feel like a teenager ... myself." Her bra long since discarded, she held onto her boobs and pressed them against her chest as she bounced on that long pole.

"Suck on your ... uh ... uh ... nipple." Krishan gripped her hips and helped guide the rhythm of her motion.

"I've ... never ..." Anushka added something to her list of firsts. She cupped her left breast and brought it up to her mouth. She sucked in her large pink nipple and rolled her tongue around it. The feeling was incredibly naughty and sublime.

The sight of his mom pleasuring her own boob sent Krishan over the edge. With a series of urgent grunts, he dropped another load inside Anushka.

[Image: Anushka+Shetty+Nude+Fucked+Hard+Fake.jpg]

The nipple popped out of her mouth when she felt the hot jets of cum coating her insides. "Ohhhhh, Krishhhhhhhhh." She leaned backward and let another orgasm sweep over her. Her arms flailed out to the sides with her fingers making awkward, mindless gestures. "I feel it ... I feel it ..." Anushka's whole body convulsed and her vagina rhythmically spasmed around Krishan's penis.

Like Reply
A few minutes later, Anushka opened one eye and looked down at her sweet son. He looked worn out and perfectly happy. The smell of their sweat and cum hung thick in the air. She opened the other eye and a lazy smile spread across her face. "Are you ... finally ... satisfied?" She took a deep breath in and out.

"You take such good care of me." Krishan sighed.

"My little man." Anushka leaned forward and pressed her breasts against his skinny chest. She planted a kiss on his forehead and rested her cheek against his tousled blond hair. Her vagina involuntarily spasmed around the fat penis still inside her. "My very big little man."

[Image: (MyPornSnap.top)_anushka-shetty-reverse-...1x1024.jpg]

"Can we have sex again?" Krish flexed his dick and felt his mom's pussy jerk in response.

"We have to clean up, pumpkin." But Anushka didn't really feel like moving at the moment.

"I don't mean now. I mean later." His dick jumped again and her pussy responded. What a wonderful little game he'd just discovered. "I mean, I want to keep having sex with you in the future. I don't ever want to stop."

"I bet." Anushka thought about how to handle this best. She was out of ideas. "You're a teenager, Krish. You'd put that thing in me every day, all day, if I let you."

"I mean it, Mom." Krishan held her shoulders and lifted her a little so he could look into her eyes. "I don't want to stop."

"How can I say no to that earnest face?" Anushka slowly nodded. "But, if we do this, you need to leave Hansika alone. And we have to be more careful." Anushka looked over her shoulder at the open door. "Promise?"

"I promise." Krishan offered her a wide, goofy smile and she smiled back.

"Now, let's get cleaned up." Anushka pulled off him and his penis flopped out of her vagina. She looked down between her hanging breasts at her poor slit. It gapped open and oozed sperm. "Gosh, Krish. We have a lot to clean up."

[Image: South-Actress-Anushka-Shetty-Nude-Sex-xx...C415&ssl=1]

~~

A loud thump woke Krishan. He opened his eyes and blinked at the dark bedroom. His window hung open and his curtains gently wafted in the crescent moon's light. Another crash sounded somewhere in the house and Krishan tensed. He looked over to his bedroom door and could see it was open about six inches. He thought he'd closed it. He always closed it.

"You've done it now,." Vinay's voice carried down the hall. "You had to plant your seed, didn't you?" The mysterious clock started to chime the hour, and then it was silenced with a mighty crash.

Krishan trembled. He closed his eyes.

"Where is the philandering mare? Where is my wife that spreads her legs for any passing steed?" Another series of loud bangs filled the house with discordant ringing as Vinay finished off the clock. "Come out, Nayan."

A cold hand brushed Krishan's cheek and he opened his eyes. Nayanthara looked like an angel, her pale, freckled skin radiant in the moonlight. She wore a nightgown that hung open just enough for some cleavage to peek out. "We must be going, Krishan. He can sense what you did to your mother."

"What did I do?" Krishan whispered.

"Breed her, of course." Nayanthara offered a frightened, half-smile. "Come now." She took his hand and pulled him from bed.

Krishan followed the ghost, her frigid hand pressed firmly into his. He shivered, naked expect for his tight boxers.

[Image: large.Sizzling-Hot-Nayanthara-Pic-in-Sho...e959b8.jpg]

"Remove that hateful ward so that we might escape." Nayanthara led him to the fireplace and pointed down to the salt symbol on the floor by the hearth.

"Sure." Krishan moved his bare foot toward the symbol to sweep it away, but his foot stopped just short of the salt. He tried the other foot, but still found he couldn't touch the thing. "I can't."

"That is not encouraging." Nayanthara cocked her head and stared down. The magic thing looked back up at her while it glowed its sickly, vengeful green. "It seems you have too much of the house in you already, dearie." She gave his hand a firm squeeze. "I didn't want to do this, but climb out that window. There is a ledge just outside. A perfect perch for a thin lad like you. He won't find you there."

Krishan looked at his open bedroom window.

"Go on, now." Nayanthara pulled him toward the window, but Krishan didn't move. "We haven't much time."

"I'm afraid of heights."

"Listen to me, Krish. You have so much ahead of you. But not if my dear husband gets his hands on you." She let go of his hand and lowered her nightgown, exposing her milky-white, left boob. "Come, now calm yourself." She firmly grasped Krishan's head by the back of his hair and brought his lips to her nipple.

He eagerly gulped down the cold, sweet liquid. His fear temporarily pushed aside.

"Ssshhhhhhhh." Nayanthara softly stroked his hair. "There, there, child." She gently pulled him off her breast and looked into his eyes. "Are you ready to climb the ledge now?"

[Image: (MyPornSnap.top)_big-boobs-nayantara-nud...ra-pic.jpg]

"Sorry, no." Krishan shook his head.

Nayanthara sighed in exasperation. "In that case, it's into the devil's maw." She grabbed his hand again tightly and pulled him through the bedroom door and into the dark hall. A clattering crash echoed up the grand stairs from the main floor. Nayanthara crept toward the stairs. "I will get you to your mother. You'll be safe there," she whispered over her shoulder.

Loud stomping now filled the mansion, growing louder with each percussion. "And now the treachery is found." Vinay's deep voice reverberated as he climbed the stairs. "Not so much a boy as a viper in our midst. Stand aside, Nayan."

"We are found." Nayanthara froze near the top of the western stairway. She turned to Krishan and grabbed his shoulders. The faintest hint of panic filled her eyes. "Run to the west tower and lock the door behind you. Place this at the foot of the door." Nayanthara produced one of the Samatar sachets and dropped it in Krishan's hand.

"What are you going to do?" The sachet felt so heavy in Krishan's hand, like it was filled with lead. A great fatigue spread through him. The sound of footfalls neared. Krishan could now see a tall, broad shadow climbing the east stairway with resolute purpose.

"I will delay poor Vinay." Nayanthara gave Krishan a sad smile and turned toward her husband. "Run," she whispered.

Krishan turned and fled down the hall. Behind him he could hear harsh words.

"If it was always murder in your heart, you might have simply run me through with a steel." Vinay's voice lowered. "We'd all be better off. Out of the way."

"If you want him, the path lies through me." Nayanthara sounded resigned.

"Very well," Vinay's voice was now almost a snake's hiss.

Krishan hopped up the stairs to the tower, opened his sister's door, and closed it behind him. When he dropped the sachet like instructed, he felt his energy return to him. He could no longer hear what they were saying, but soon the muffled sounds of violence filtered through the door.

"Krish?" Shriya sat up in bed, rubbing her eyes. "What are you doing?"

"Shriya?" Krishan walked toward the bed on trembling legs. "Do you hear that?"

"No." Shriya cocked her blonde hair to the side and listened. "No, I don't hear anything."

"Really?" Krishan could still hear the scuffle from the second floor. He took a deep breath. It was reassuring that his sister couldn't hear it. It made Vinay seem much farther away. "Look, I had a nightmare, can I sleep with you tonight?"

"Like when we were kids?" Shriya smiled groggily and lifted her blanket. She was wearing warm pajamas under the covers. "Sure, Krish." She patted the sheet next to her. She watched her skinny brother climb into bed with her. She turned away from him and lay down on her side.

"Thanks." Krishan snuggled up to her back and put his arm over her side, careful not to touch her breasts. This was more than comforting. The sounds from below died away. They lay, spooning in the quiet for a while.

"Krish?" Shriya's voice was a sleepy whisper.

"Yeah?"

"You're poking me with your thing." The way she said it was very matter of fact. They were twins, and there wasn't any reason for pretense between them.

"Sorry." Krishan turned to his other side. He felt bad that he was hard in his sister's bed, but as the terror faded away, and her warmth and smell surrounded him, he couldn't help himself.

"It's okay. It was just a little uncomfortable." She flipped over to spoon him and dbangd her arm over his side. "The nightmare will be gone in the morning. Goodnight."

"Goodnight." Krishan already felt the nightmare receding in his sister's embrace.

Soon, they were both softly snoring.

~~

The faint glow of morning infused the circular tower room as Shriya woke. She stretched and crawled out of bed. Autumn had settled in outside and the room gave her a chill. She was happy for her pajamas. She walked to the door on her way to bathroom. Before opening the door, she bent down and picked up the little cheesecloth bag on the floor. It had the same herb smell as the one her mother had given her. Shriya shrugged, Anushka must have given one to Krishan too and he dropped it while running from his nightmare. Their mother was really taking the haunting thing seriously.

Shriya opened the door and tossed the little sachet on a nearby shelf. She padded down the stairs in her bare feet. The soft ticking of a clock followed her down the hall. Everything was clean, quiet, and muted in the dawn. Just as it should be.

~~

The pickup truck pulled out of their short driveway. Hansika stood out on her front step, waving to her husband as he sped off to work. She turned and entered her house, closing the front door behind her. Normally, this was the point in the morning when she'd get some coffee and read the news. Instead, she bolted for the bedroom.

Within a minute, she was naked on her bed, with her hand working her pussy furiously. Images of young cocks danced before her eyes. She thought of Sunny and his cruel good looks. Her memories of her time in the locked room were shrouded in fog. But she did recall the moment he'd jammed his penis in her reluctant pussy. It had only taken about thirty seconds of his pistoning for her to realize what she'd missed out on when she'd married Karun. She'd wound up eagerly taking Sunny in positions she'd never before dreamed of. It was so good that she'd begged him for more.

[Image: Hansika-Motwani-fingering-her-pink-pussy...7x1024.jpg]

Sunny was a revelation. But Krishan's bigger cock was the image that played a refrain in her mind as she worked herself to a morning orgasm. Such a contrast to Karun and Sunny, Krishan was sweet and clearly afflicted with a puppy-dog crush on his brother's wife. And his cock hit all the right places so very deep inside her. Hansika squealed out an orgasm as she thought of riding him. She needed to do it again.

Naked and sweaty, Hansika leaned over and grabbed her phone from her bedside table. She dialed Krishan's number. It was still early so he probably hadn't left for school yet. As the phone rang, her heart thumped in her chest. It went to voicemail. "Um ... Krish ... hello, it's SIL. I ... um ... we ... we have to talk. Call me back." She hung up and dropped the phone on the bed next to her. Her hand snaked back down past her blonde bush. Her fingers slipped inside her and she worked herself toward another orgasm.

[Image: (MyPornSnap.top)_hansika-motwani-kandire...lpaper.jpg]

[+] 3 users Like Krishan202's post
Like Reply
Awesome man u r
[+] 2 users Like kamapriyan1's post
Like Reply
Bro super, Waiting for big update
[+] 1 user Likes Gurumoorthi's post
Like Reply
(03-07-2020, 07:24 AM)Krishan202 Wrote: A few minutes later, Anushka opened one eye and looked down at her sweet son. He looked worn out and perfectly happy. The smell of their sweat and cum hung thick in the air. She opened the other eye and a lazy smile spread across her face. "Are you ... finally ... satisfied?" She took a deep breath in and out.

"You take such good care of me." Krishan sighed.

"My little man." Anushka leaned forward and pressed her breasts against his skinny chest. She planted a kiss on his forehead and rested her cheek against his tousled blond hair. Her vagina involuntarily spasmed around the fat penis still inside her. "My very big little man."

[Image: (MyPornSnap.top)_anushka-shetty-reverse-...1x1024.jpg]

"Can we have sex again?" Krish flexed his dick and felt his mom's pussy jerk in response.

"We have to clean up, pumpkin." But Anushka didn't really feel like moving at the moment.

"I don't mean now. I mean later." His dick jumped again and her pussy responded. What a wonderful little game he'd just discovered. "I mean, I want to keep having sex with you in the future. I don't ever want to stop."

"I bet." Anushka thought about how to handle this best. She was out of ideas. "You're a teenager, Krish. You'd put that thing in me every day, all day, if I let you."

"I mean it, Mom." Krishan held her shoulders and lifted her a little so he could look into her eyes. "I don't want to stop."

"How can I say no to that earnest face?" Anushka slowly nodded. "But, if we do this, you need to leave Hansika alone. And we have to be more careful." Anushka looked over her shoulder at the open door. "Promise?"

"I promise." Krishan offered her a wide, goofy smile and she smiled back.

"Now, let's get cleaned up." Anushka pulled off him and his penis flopped out of her vagina. She looked down between her hanging breasts at her poor slit. It gapped open and oozed sperm. "Gosh, Krish. We have a lot to clean up."

[Image: South-Actress-Anushka-Shetty-Nude-Sex-xx...C415&ssl=1]

~~

A loud thump woke Krishan. He opened his eyes and blinked at the dark bedroom. His window hung open and his curtains gently wafted in the crescent moon's light. Another crash sounded somewhere in the house and Krishan tensed. He looked over to his bedroom door and could see it was open about six inches. He thought he'd closed it. He always closed it.

"You've done it now,." Vinay's voice carried down the hall. "You had to plant your seed, didn't you?" The mysterious clock started to chime the hour, and then it was silenced with a mighty crash.

Krishan trembled. He closed his eyes.

"Where is the philandering mare? Where is my wife that spreads her legs for any passing steed?" Another series of loud bangs filled the house with discordant ringing as Vinay finished off the clock. "Come out, Nayan."

A cold hand brushed Krishan's cheek and he opened his eyes. Nayanthara looked like an angel, her pale, freckled skin radiant in the moonlight. She wore a nightgown that hung open just enough for some cleavage to peek out. "We must be going, Krishan. He can sense what you did to your mother."

"What did I do?" Krishan whispered.

"Breed her, of course." Nayanthara offered a frightened, half-smile. "Come now." She took his hand and pulled him from bed.

Krishan followed the ghost, her frigid hand pressed firmly into his. He shivered, naked expect for his tight boxers.

[Image: large.Sizzling-Hot-Nayanthara-Pic-in-Sho...e959b8.jpg]

"Remove that hateful ward so that we might escape." Nayanthara led him to the fireplace and pointed down to the salt symbol on the floor by the hearth.

"Sure." Krishan moved his bare foot toward the symbol to sweep it away, but his foot stopped just short of the salt. He tried the other foot, but still found he couldn't touch the thing. "I can't."

"That is not encouraging." Nayanthara cocked her head and stared down. The magic thing looked back up at her while it glowed its sickly, vengeful green. "It seems you have too much of the house in you already, dearie." She gave his hand a firm squeeze. "I didn't want to do this, but climb out that window. There is a ledge just outside. A perfect perch for a thin lad like you. He won't find you there."

Krishan looked at his open bedroom window.

"Go on, now." Nayanthara pulled him toward the window, but Krishan didn't move. "We haven't much time."

"I'm afraid of heights."

"Listen to me, Krish. You have so much ahead of you. But not if my dear husband gets his hands on you." She let go of his hand and lowered her nightgown, exposing her milky-white, left boob. "Come, now calm yourself." She firmly grasped Krishan's head by the back of his hair and brought his lips to her nipple.

He eagerly gulped down the cold, sweet liquid. His fear temporarily pushed aside.

"Ssshhhhhhhh." Nayanthara softly stroked his hair. "There, there, child." She gently pulled him off her breast and looked into his eyes. "Are you ready to climb the ledge now?"

[Image: (MyPornSnap.top)_big-boobs-nayantara-nud...ra-pic.jpg]

"Sorry, no." Krishan shook his head.

Nayanthara sighed in exasperation. "In that case, it's into the devil's maw." She grabbed his hand again tightly and pulled him through the bedroom door and into the dark hall. A clattering crash echoed up the grand stairs from the main floor. Nayanthara crept toward the stairs. "I will get you to your mother. You'll be safe there," she whispered over her shoulder.

Loud stomping now filled the mansion, growing louder with each percussion. "And now the treachery is found." Vinay's deep voice reverberated as he climbed the stairs. "Not so much a boy as a viper in our midst. Stand aside, Nayan."

"We are found." Nayanthara froze near the top of the western stairway. She turned to Krishan and grabbed his shoulders. The faintest hint of panic filled her eyes. "Run to the west tower and lock the door behind you. Place this at the foot of the door." Nayanthara produced one of the Samatar sachets and dropped it in Krishan's hand.

"What are you going to do?" The sachet felt so heavy in Krishan's hand, like it was filled with lead. A great fatigue spread through him. The sound of footfalls neared. Krishan could now see a tall, broad shadow climbing the east stairway with resolute purpose.

"I will delay poor Vinay." Nayanthara gave Krishan a sad smile and turned toward her husband. "Run," she whispered.

Krishan turned and fled down the hall. Behind him he could hear harsh words.

"If it was always murder in your heart, you might have simply run me through with a steel." Vinay's voice lowered. "We'd all be better off. Out of the way."

"If you want him, the path lies through me." Nayanthara sounded resigned.

"Very well," Vinay's voice was now almost a snake's hiss.

Krishan hopped up the stairs to the tower, opened his sister's door, and closed it behind him. When he dropped the sachet like instructed, he felt his energy return to him. He could no longer hear what they were saying, but soon the muffled sounds of violence filtered through the door.

"Krish?" Shriya sat up in bed, rubbing her eyes. "What are you doing?"

"Shriya?" Krishan walked toward the bed on trembling legs. "Do you hear that?"

"No." Shriya cocked her blonde hair to the side and listened. "No, I don't hear anything."

"Really?" Krishan could still hear the scuffle from the second floor. He took a deep breath. It was reassuring that his sister couldn't hear it. It made Vinay seem much farther away. "Look, I had a nightmare, can I sleep with you tonight?"

"Like when we were kids?" Shriya smiled groggily and lifted her blanket. She was wearing warm pajamas under the covers. "Sure, Krish." She patted the sheet next to her. She watched her skinny brother climb into bed with her. She turned away from him and lay down on her side.

"Thanks." Krishan snuggled up to her back and put his arm over her side, careful not to touch her breasts. This was more than comforting. The sounds from below died away. They lay, spooning in the quiet for a while.

"Krish?" Shriya's voice was a sleepy whisper.

"Yeah?"

"You're poking me with your thing." The way she said it was very matter of fact. They were twins, and there wasn't any reason for pretense between them.

"Sorry." Krishan turned to his other side. He felt bad that he was hard in his sister's bed, but as the terror faded away, and her warmth and smell surrounded him, he couldn't help himself.

"It's okay. It was just a little uncomfortable." She flipped over to spoon him and dbangd her arm over his side. "The nightmare will be gone in the morning. Goodnight."

"Goodnight." Krishan already felt the nightmare receding in his sister's embrace.

Soon, they were both softly snoring.

~~

The faint glow of morning infused the circular tower room as Shriya woke. She stretched and crawled out of bed. Autumn had settled in outside and the room gave her a chill. She was happy for her pajamas. She walked to the door on her way to bathroom. Before opening the door, she bent down and picked up the little cheesecloth bag on the floor. It had the same herb smell as the one her mother had given her. Shriya shrugged, Anushka must have given one to Krishan too and he dropped it while running from his nightmare. Their mother was really taking the haunting thing seriously.

Shriya opened the door and tossed the little sachet on a nearby shelf. She padded down the stairs in her bare feet. The soft ticking of a clock followed her down the hall. Everything was clean, quiet, and muted in the dawn. Just as it should be.

~~

The pickup truck pulled out of their short driveway. Hansika stood out on her front step, waving to her husband as he sped off to work. She turned and entered her house, closing the front door behind her. Normally, this was the point in the morning when she'd get some coffee and read the news. Instead, she bolted for the bedroom.

Within a minute, she was naked on her bed, with her hand working her pussy furiously. Images of young cocks danced before her eyes. She thought of Sunny and his cruel good looks. Her memories of her time in the locked room were shrouded in fog. But she did recall the moment he'd jammed his penis in her reluctant pussy. It had only taken about thirty seconds of his pistoning for her to realize what she'd missed out on when she'd married Karun. She'd wound up eagerly taking Sunny in positions she'd never before dreamed of. It was so good that she'd begged him for more.

[Image: Hansika-Motwani-fingering-her-pink-pussy...7x1024.jpg]

Sunny was a revelation. But Krishan's bigger cock was the image that played a refrain in her mind as she worked herself to a morning orgasm. Such a contrast to Karun and Sunny, Krishan was sweet and clearly afflicted with a puppy-dog crush on his brother's wife. And his cock hit all the right places so very deep inside her. Hansika squealed out an orgasm as she thought of riding him. She needed to do it again.

Naked and sweaty, Hansika leaned over and grabbed her phone from her bedside table. She dialed Krishan's number. It was still early so he probably hadn't left for school yet. As the phone rang, her heart thumped in her chest. It went to voicemail. "Um ... Krish ... hello, it's SIL. I ... um ... we ... we have to talk. Call me back." She hung up and dropped the phone on the bed next to her. Her hand snaked back down past her blonde bush. Her fingers slipped inside her and she worked herself toward another orgasm.

[Image: (MyPornSnap.top)_hansika-motwani-kandire...lpaper.jpg]
Excellent story....
[+] 1 user Likes Sabzzz19's post
Like Reply
Post combined long  story update on.....

[Image: images-3.jpg]
[Image: images-2.jpg]

Madonna Sebastian & Nayanthara !!!!!!
Like Reply
Gorgeous gud hot long story on...

[Image: images-4.jpg]
[Image: images-5.jpg]
[Image: images-6.jpg]
[Image: images-7.jpg]
[Image: images-8.jpg]

Sexyy Anushka Shetty, Shriya Sharma, Nayanthara, Catherine Tresa, Hansika Motwani!!!....
Like Reply