Fantasy Actress Roleplays
'There wasn't any available men,' complained Meena, 'Even our room boy was gay.'

'Well Babu, I hope my sister and niece didn't tire you out too much as I'm feeling extremely horny right now. Why don't we go up to bed?'

Kajal took her husband by the hand and dragged him upstairs.

Meena held out her hand.

'Come with me Sunny, come and see what French lingerie I've bought. I'm sure you'll find it most exciting.'

And with that she too dragged him up to her bedroom.
I stood there, frozen to the spot in my mother's bedroom just staring at her voluptuous figure clad in a shiny black skintight latex cat-suit with tight shiny black latex elbow gloves and shiny black ankle boots. Her hair was in a bun and she had a shiny black choker around her throat.

In her hand was a black leather tawse, about eighteen inches long with a polished wooden foot long handle, that she tapped on her thigh while looking at me with disgust.

I couldn't speak so I waited for her to do so first.

'My sister! You fucked my sister! Without my permission!' she let the accusation hover in the silence that followed.

I knew better than to defend myself so I altered my gaze and looked down at the floor.

'Strip!'

I slowly took off my polo shirt and placed it on a chair. I unbuttoned my chino's and slipped them down and off placing them along my shirt. I pulled off my socks, having left my shoes in the kitchen then with a deep breath I edged down my underwear and along with the socks threw them on the chair.

Mother walked up to me and took my semi hard cock in her hand and started to slowly stroke it.

'You seem a little nervous Henry. You should be. Your punishment will be extremely painful and I will then break you further. Lie on the bed, face down and stretch out your arms and legs to each corner.'

[Image: -eqm1apAgHSLLgs0WRSBj9y6uLq2_kA45Cj3Yb3A...bWQoQAeZXH]

I complied and soon my wrists and ankles were tied tightly to the bed.

She took hold of two white silk bolster pillows and stuffed then under my groin which caused my bottom to lift up.

Mother then climbed between my legs and reached over to my head.

'Open wide Henry. I don't want to hear you scream.'

A red rubber ball gag was placed in my mouth and buckled tightly behind my head. I struggled to breathe through my nose as drool escaped the sides of my mouth.

I felt her climb off the bed and she must have taken hold of the tawse as she drew it across my bare bottom making me flinch as the cool leather came into contact with my skin.

She trailed it between my thighs and dragged it slowly up to my balls making me gasp. She did this several times which also made me moan and squirm on the bed.

I felt her hand slipping between my legs as she grasped my now hard cock slowly stroking it until she was sure I was fully erect.

The first stroke of the leather tawse was so agonizingly painful it knocked the breath out of me. The pain soared through my behind and up through my body until I screamed into the rubber gag.

'Ngghh, ngghh!' I howled shaking my head side to side.

My mother ignored me and brought down the second blow on another part of my arse. Again I screeched as the pain grew.

She then started to hit the tops of my thighs. That was worse as the leather throngs on the tawse bit into the inside of my thigh and nicked my balls.

I thought I was going to pass out.

She kept on beating me to such an extent I stopped screaming, my throat dry and then I could only groan helplessly in pain.

When she thought she'd done enough to punish me she put down the tawse and undid my ball gag.

'Have you had enough?' she asked. 'Do you realise the extent I will go to to punish you if you ever do something like that again?'

I could only sob and nod my head in confirmation.

She went to a drawer and pulled out a couple of bottles and poured the contents of one on my inflamed and very sore bottom.

'This will soothe the pain a little,' she said as she spread it all over. I moaned in relief as her rubber clad hands covered every inch of my naked bottom and thighs with the lotion.

I heard her go into her bathroom then when she returned I felt some sort of sticky lubricant being poured down the crack of my arse. It felt cold and made me gasp.

She walked to the side of the bed and I groaned when I saw what she was wearing.

Around her hips was an eight inch strap-on cock in shiny black rubber that looked extremely very lifelike.

'I told you I would give you things you would crave for ever more well this is one of those things Henry. I'm going to fuck you and I'm going to fuck you very hard!'

'No Mother, please not this. Please I don't think I can.....'

'Be quiet Henry. You are in no position to plead. But you are in the position to be fucked,' she chortled.

She knelt between my legs and I could feel her latex clad fingers trace down the crack of my arse as they stroked over my little hole. I moaned so she did it again and again until I was once again squirming on the bed. Suddenly she inserted her middle finger all the way inside me. I let out a long moan as she finger fucked my arse.

I groaned even louder when she added a second.

'Mother, please. Don't. Arrgghh! I cried as she buried a third finger inside my gaping hole. After a while of pushing and stretching me she pulled out and I could feel cool air where her fingers had been.

She got up and walked to the side of the bed again. Picking up a bottle of lube she poured a good amount in her shiny black rubber fist and started to coat the dildo as if it was her own cock.

'Nice and wet Henry so it slides into you easily,' she stated.

She looked at me as she lubed up the fake phallus. 'Do you think you'll like Mummy fucking you in the arse Henry? Will you beg me for more? I intend to fill your dirty hole with my cock Henry. I do hope you approve of me doing it to you as I get so turned on knowing I'm fucking my own little boy up his arse.' She cackled as she taunted me.

I just stared as she masturbated the fake cock. When she was satisfied it was oiled enough she got back on the bed and knelt between my open thighs.

Then I felt the slippery head of the strap-on nudge my hole. 'Please Mother. Oh God!' I cried as she pushed and the head of her cock penetrated my sphincter. Luckily the pain was bearable so she thrust forward and another couple of inches slid into me. I was practically hyperventilating by now so she rested and let me get used to the intrusion in my back passage.

She pushed further and more fake cock penetrated me. I was tied down and helpless as my mother bangd my arse.

Soon I felt the cool of her latex thighs on mine and I knew she was all the way in.

She leaned down and whispered, 'Now I'm going to fuck you,' and gently bit my ear. I moaned as she started to move in and out of me slowly. The pain having totally disappeared was replaced by electric pleasure as her cock grazed over my prostate.

By the time she was frantically fucking me my cock was rock hard and pushing into the silk pillows underneath me.

'Oh God!' I cried as I knew I wasn't too far away from cumming and so did my mother so she fucked me harder and faster.

'I'm...I'm....Oh fuck!' I groaned and I had the most intense orgasm of my life as I sprayed my cum all over the bedding.

[Image: 87IvU30hvygNYFO9yVkjir0-28tpYyG1NGQaLTnr...mqVm2uFT2P]

Mother stayed in me for a couple of minutes to allow me to register what had just happened. My own mother had fucked my arse to orgasm.

She slowly pulled out and unbuckled the strap-on and walked into the bathroom.

When she returned she was naked except for her long latex gloves.

She untied me and forced me onto my back before laying down beside me.

She stroked my body with her shiny tight gloves and soon my cock was hard and throbbing.

'Time to thank Mummy don't you think Henry?'

I crawled between her thighs and ate her pussy to orgasm before moving on top of her and sliding my cock deep inside her.

[Image: ax_oFoRQeNnF9vMQWhPMLDrkSH0Tqsv2jRIC_jou...TpS86xgShn]

'Don't just fuck me Henry, make love to me,' she said as she wrapped her long legs around my back.

For the next thirty minutes we kissed and stroked each others body as we made love like lovers and soon we were cumming together at the same time.

We lay beside each other, Mother's head on my chest as we stayed silent taking in all that had happened.

'I'm going for a shower,' she said. 'I expect you to do the same if you want to sleep with me tonight!'

After our showers we slept naked, entwined for the rest of the night.

I woke up beside my already awake and still naked mother.

'Good morning darling,' she said, 'Did you sleep well?'

I told her I had slept really well.

[Image: Yb_DrjLwL9yWNMRqI1Dnhorsd9RjqA_LjVr6Woey...r90nIayMWa]

She moved closer to me and slid into my arms.

'Make love to me again Henry?' she asked, laying back and opening her thighs.

I repeated what I had done the previous night and soon we were both totally spent.

I began to wonder where she was going with this and she must have read my mind.

'Henry, I do love you and I want us to be together as I know you crave female dominance and I will provide that for you in many ways. I don't want you running off again or finding it with some stranger so while we can be intimate like now I will still dominate you when I desire to. Do you understand?'

'I think so Mother,' I replied although I was slightly unsure how it would play out.

I didn't have to wait long.

The next day being Sunday I had plans to just lay around the house but after lunch Mother told me to shower and come back to the sitting room wearing just a robe.

I didn't ask questions and duly reported back to her.

I was shocked to see a heavy hard backed wooden chair on its own in the middle of the room.

'Strip and sit!' she commanded.

She pulled my wrists behind the chair and secured them using a pair of her old stockings to the back then did the same with my ankles tying them to the front legs.

She then proceeded to blindfold me with a silk scarf.

'Mother wha...?'

'Do not speak until I tell you that you can. Do you understand?' she said severely. I nodded.

She began to stroke my cock very gently bringing me to hardness but not letting me cum. I groaned and nearly begged for her to let me climax but I remembered the no talking rule and remained silent apart from the occasional moan.

I heard the doorbell ring and felt Mother stand then go to see who was there. I hoped whoever it was would soon be dismissed so we could get on with what we were doing.

I heard two sets of heels on the wooden floor approaching and I panicked but realised I was tied tight and couldn't escape.

I heard a woman gasp. 'Oh Kajal. It is a beautiful cock. You are so lucky.'

I thought I recognised the voice of the well spoken lady but I couldn't put a name or a face to it.

I heard my mother speak. 'Well enjoy it but you will not say anything to anybody about this. Do you understand?'

'Good God yes. I wouldn't want it to get out either. I'm a respectable married woman!' stated the woman.

'I doubt you are going to be respectable in a few minutes,' my mother laughed.

I felt someone walking towards my chair and flinched slightly as a woman's hand took hold of my still hard cock.

'Oh I'm going to have fun with this young man,' she said in a husky voice.

I felt my cock being enveloped in her moist and warm mouth as this strange woman deep throated me. I moaned as she sucked me to maximum hardness then I heard a rustle of a skirt being pulled up and felt her stocking thighs on either side of my naked legs.

[Image: LpvtyyPH7edXIPYFKfWXiXykU3OICELHQbrckvKH...mx29dR1BaE]

Taking hold of my tool she impaled herself on me.

'Oh fuck . He is way bigger than my husband. He's filling me up.'

'Yes I told you but you wouldn't believe me,' my mother stated.

The woman started to use me to fuck herself off on my throbbing cock.

'Oh God, I'm cumming,' she screeched after just a couple of minutes as I felt her love juices running down her thighs and onto my legs.

[Image: On4xh9dVeL0hn7OZGdT2uYanUgc6J9KRglhZQDxa...i-0I5bnSLh]

In a few moments she stood up and I was disappointed because I hadn't cum but then she must have turned round and sank back down on me as I felt her bottom push against my stomach. She started to ride me again but then I felt her lean back onto my chest and I could sense she was rubbing her clitoris as her breathing became heavier. Suddenly she eased up and my cock came out of her pussy. I was close to cumming and let out a groan of despair.

I felt her grasp my cock again but this time she was seeking out another hole. She gently eased herself down on me taking her time to enable me to fill her arse.

'God, you are such a slut Sneha!' my mother cried. Sneha?

Oh my God it was Sneha, my mother's best friend from her  group. Sneha, a straight laced lady that was always prim and proper and here I was fucking her up the arse.

[Image: Y8ITBliREqFyE-5RclRQ2ZS2qmGsJDLqn647Gbpw...pBDR7DtxF2]

I had regularly fantasized about her. She was about five feet six inches tall, a chubby figure with nice tits and a peachy bum that was now going up and down on my cock. She had shoulder length curly blonde hair and a very pretty face. She looked the epitome of an ordinary wife and mother.

Fortunately for me she wasn't acting like one as she was now moaning and groaning with her feet firmly planted on the floor and her bum pistoning up and down on my pulsating and rapidly thickening erection.

She let out a gargled scream as she came and her hole grasped my cock milking me as I shot my cum deep into her arse.

We both sat panting for a minute or so before she pulled off me and then walked into the kitchen with my mother.

They closed the door and I could hear them talking, leaving me with a limp dick and sticky thighs.

Nothing was said about what happened in the days and weeks after. My mother played mind games with me, spanking me, fucking me and at other times being extremely loving towards me.

One morning when I came down to breakfast Mother was already dressed and on her way out.

[Image: tj6G8jw5jfCjFS6yPt8SjH81_kX5XMLwp4vJbuEM...4Lr_m9mWSQ]

'Henry?'

'Yes Mother,' I answered.

'Would you be a pet and do me a favour?'

'I will if I can,' I replied.

'Well, actually it's not for me. It's for my friend Sneha,' she continued. 'She has a problem with her plumbing and needs a strong young man to help her fix it. I said you would help.'

'Can't she get her husband to help?' I asked.

'Good God no. Her husband is totally useless. I said you would be there by eleven this morning.'

I sighed and said I would go. I was also a bit worried in case Sneha said anything about what had happened that Sunday afternoon. Still, I got changed and wandered over to her house.

Sneha opened the door wearing a black shift dress and sensible shoes, she was back to looking and acting like a staid housewife again.

'Harry, please do come in. Thank you for coming over,' she enthused.

[Image: zvqsQVOdOxC2OELX0ibHBMxYYwl-oV8lVJqeOHLb...JMq5K2Xzq9]

I followed her into her sitting room and she offered me a cup of tea which I politely declined.

'What seems to be the problem ?' I asked.

'Oh! Oh yes. Follow me Harry,' she said as she led me upstairs and bade me enter her bedroom.

'Would you like to see the new shoes I've just bought? She asked out of context.

'Er...yeah sure,' I replied out of courtesy.

She reached into a wardrobe and pulled out a shoe box then opened it and pulled out a pair of four inch shiny black high heels.

'Do you like them Harry?'

'Er...yeah they look...'

'They're not too tarty are they. They do look a lot better on,' and with that she sat on the bed to remover her flat shoes and replace them with the new heels.

She stood back up. 'What do you think now Harry?' I had to admit they were a lovely pair of shoes but I refrained from saying they were actually very sexy too as my cock had already started to grow.

'They look very nice with my new outfit too.' she said as she unzipped her dress and let it fall to the floor.

There in front of me was my mother's best friend, two dressed in a tight black shiny satin basque with silky black stockings held up by four suspenders on each thigh.

'Well what do you think Harry?' she said in the same husky voice she'd used that day.

I couldn't say anything. I just stared.

'Do you like my underwear Harry? She walked towards me. 'I think you do!' she said as she rubbed my hard cock through my Meenas.

'Get undressed Harry. I need this to sort out my plumbing.'

[Image: vHub7Dy5m5Ykstx483d2rdUzZ-7HBttqJyaDmx2p...L9nlX94Zp7]
She unbuckled my pant and slid them and my underpants to the floor and off. My shirt was next and she was leading me naked to the bed.

'I know you know it was me that Sunday. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did,' she said straddling my thighs and taking my throbbing cock in her hand and guiding it to her pussy lips.

'Oh God Harry, you are so big,' she squealed as she skewered herself on me.
All content are copied from INTERNET. if any one have object i will remove the content. This is a work of fiction.This stories and pics are not my own. copied from Internet .  Please find Index in 1st Page.
Visit our  Actress roleplay
[+] 1 user Likes Krishan202's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
'I need you to fuck me Harry. My husband is screwing his secretary and hasn't touched me in months. When I confessed to your mother that I was so frustrated she told me about your gorgeous cock and I had to have it.'

[Image: szIZ3OfjkXX0ZO4QqzwEP3gK0IUeQVlSM_CN8xTc...OEaRmUqzde]

She went on to tell me she was divorcing him for adultery as she writhed on top of me which I found quite ironic.

'So when your mother allows it Harry I get to fuck you!'

She was panting heavily now and suddenly she went rigid, let out a scream and came all over my thighs.

She pulled my cock out of her sopping wet pussy and got on her hands and knees on the bed. She took me in her mouth and licked and sucked me back to full hardness.

Turning around to face away from me she said, 'I love anal sex. My useless other half won't consider it. Can you imagine, a man not wanting to fuck his wife up the arse Harry? She looked back over her shoulder and begged me to fuck her so I knelt behind her and eased my already slick cock up against her hole as I applied pressure until the head penetrated her sphincter.

'Oh fuck,' she cried.

I carried on pushing and soon my cock was buried up to the hilt.

'Come on Harry, fuck me. Fuck my cute bum and spray me with your cum.'

[Image: 9zq_V8kHsmDgZWEkQpMGDbaZnWRSJGQi79NSA1GT...-J9cCcQmm_]

I cautiously started to fuck her. Slowly at first then increasing my thrusts. She was very tight and the feelings that her snug anus were giving me were incredible.

Her dirty talk was turning me on and soon I was ready to blow my load.

'Oh God, yes! I'm cumming Harry. I'm cumming. Aarrggh,' she cried before I pulled out and blasted my own cum all over her cute curvy bottom.

She sank down on the bed next to me panting, both of us in a post coital haze.

Sneha went into the bathroom to fetch a damp towel to clean us both with.

She got back on the bed, put her arms around my neck and started to kiss me. Softly at first them more passionately using her tongue in my mouth.

'Do you like me Harry?'

[Image: Yjle2oY9w2Alrr4c2m3-YYE3mrTpQwbN5XMfTrEf...bk4dR70Nfg]

I explained I thought she was gorgeous and sexy and that I even used to fantasise about her.

'Do you know my daughter?' she asked. I said I didn't know her to talk to but I had seen her around.

'Do you think she's pretty?'

I told her I could see where she gets her beauty from and that yes she was very pretty.

'Hmmm, why don't you marry her then I will be your mother in law and I can fuck you any time I want,' she said. I wondered if she was joking.

My cock reacted to that as well as her ministrations with her fingers on my cock and balls.

'I need you in me again. Get on top and fuck me,' she ordered.

[Image: Fnszx-p5-fDiLafYyfq00zE5biBf8B1PpAVb2DIM...Mdhs8GmLop]

By the time I got home I was shattered. I had a long shower and was relaxing on the sofa when Mother came back home.

'Did you manage to sort out Sneha's plumbing?' she asked with a grin on her face.

'I think you know I did,' I answered curtly knowing I'd been set up by my devious mother.

'Why don't you come upstairs and tell me all about it,' she said nicely but with meaning.

In no time I was naked on my back with my mother dressed only in grey hold up stockings riding my cock as I regaled her of the afternoon activities.

[Image: JgGwkdEl9put5rEfs-qg70VFnTDH215dpxA6aiqR...PMG8x1yRuU]

It was soon my birthday weekend so on the Friday, the day before my twentieth birthday I went out with a few of my mates. It was a really good night and the next morning I was a tad hungover.

Mother had a day planned for me and I wasn't getting out of it. By two o'clock in the afternoon after clothes shopping for us both I was flagging a bit.

'I know what will bring you around,' she said. 'Come on, let's go for a Spa.'

I didn't have the energy to complain and so I found myself sitting in the sauna of an upmarket spa with a big fluffy towel wrapped around my waist sweating out the alcohol.

Kajal sat opposite me and flaunted herself to the other men in the sauna.

'I'm far too hot Henry, I'm going to have a cold shower.'

After ten minutes Mother came back and gestured to me to leave the sauna. Next thing I knew I was being led by my arm towards the massage rooms.

'I managed to get us last minute bookings. Ah, here we are.'

I was pushed into a reception while my mother went off to find the ladies massage area.

'Hello Harry isn't it?' a stunning young blonde girl asked.

I must have looked confused.

'Hi I'm Anu. Anu. Our mums are best friends.'

Of course she was. I suddenly remembered that I'd seen her somewhere before.

My mouth must have dropped open as Anu touched my arm and said, 'Don't worry Harry. I'll be gentle with you!' then giggled and took me into the massage room.

'Get undressed, wrap this around your waist and climb face down on the table. I'll be right back.'

Soon I was naked with a small cotton sheet covering my bottom.

A minute or so later Anu was rubbing a warm oil over my back and shoulders and doing a very good job of it.

'How long have you been working here?' I asked regaining the use of my voice.

'Oh I only work a couple of days a week during the summer holidays. Normally I'm at college. I'm doing a Sports Science course and this is a good way to learn and make a little money to pay for my fees,' she told me.

[Image: VTqpOgZMnYb_9E06hIUO3ZU1Tp0zv94YJNuH5eBj...bLipuss1I3]

I politely asked about her family. She told me that her mother had kicked her father out and they were getting a divorce. I made all the sympathetic noises but then she told me she was worried about her mother so I asked why.

'Last week she had difficulty walking and groaned every time she tried to sit down. I did ask her what was wrong but she said it was nothing and changed the subject.'

It was a good job Anu couldn't see me blushing. She was now massaging my thighs and the thought of my last get together with her mother was making my cock hard. I froze as it seemed to have a life of its own even though I willed it to go down.

'Right Harry. Could you turn over please!'

Those words hit me like a brick.

'Er......it's OK Anu I feel fine now......'

'Don't be silly Harry. It happens all the time. Lots of guys get chubbies when they're being massaged. It's natural.' I took a deep breath and turned over, my fully extended cock tenting the tiny cotton sheet.

'Oh fuck,' she gasped, 'What is that?'

I started to apologize but all she did was stare at my cock which wasn't getting any softer. Without saying a word she lifted up the sheet to take a peek.

'Good God Harry. You certainly are hung! It's fine. I'm professional enough to be able to work around this. You wouldn't believe the number of men who ask for 'Happy Endings' but I tell them this is a respectable establishment and if they carry on asking I will have them barred.'

She seemed to be rambling but then snapped out of it and carried on the massage without going anywhere near my erection.

We tried to make small talk after that but Anu seemed distracted and I caught her glancing at my erection several times.

After the massage she left the room while I got dressed. As I was leaving she slipped me a note.

'It's my phone number. Ring me!'

I left the Spa on a high.

That evening myself, Mother and Aunt went to a rather good restaurant for dinner. On returning Mother opened a bottle of champagne to celebrate my birthday.

I looked at the two women as they sat side by side on the sofa and thought what an incredibly gorgeous and sexy pair they were.

Both were dressed in tight dresses that demonstrated their superb figures with just enough leg and cleavage showing.

Aunt excused herself and disappeared upstairs.

Mother drained her glass and said, 'Come along Henry, time for your real present!'

I followed her upstairs into her bedroom.

'Can you unzip me please darling?' she asked.

Soon she was standing in just her shiny grey hold up stockings and heels.

'Come on, what are you waiting for?' she said as she peeled off my shirt and unbuckled my trousers. In no time I was naked.

'Right young man. On the bed on your back with your arms out!'

My wrists were tied to the corners of the bed. 'He's ready now Shriya,' shouted my mother.

Aunt Shriys walked out of the bathroom dressed exactly like my mother. The two of them stood side by side and I gasped. They looked sensational and totally sexy.

'Tonight we're both going to fuck you then you will fuck us. Sometimes we'll both fuck you together. I hope you didn't drink too much because it's going to be a long night,' said Mother.

She got up on the bed and straddled my face, her bald wet pussy rubbing on my lips waiting for me to eat her.

As I started to lick my mother Aunt Shriya took hold of my rigid cock and slowly edged me. She used just enough pressure to keep me moaning but not enough to make me cum.

Mother by now was riding my face hard and I knew it wouldn't be long until she exploded all over my face. When it happened even I was surprised by the force of her orgasm.

[Image: OLiBPSJdFhVmWbBKCguQNS_j_ZwZ7qX7pxODPxDd...MEDjP8qkiV]

Panting she climbed off me and said it was my turn to fuck her sister.

Aunt Shriya got onto her back and opened her legs for me. I slid into her dripping wet pussy easily and began to fuck her.

'That's it Henry, fuck your aunt, make her cum.' As Mother said that she teased my balls with her fingers and rubbed her other hand over my bum. Her dirty words and actions were going to make me cum but I knew I had to wait for Aunt to orgasm first.

Soon she was breathing heavily. 'Oh Harry, I'm nearly there. Fuck me nephew. Make your aunt cum.' Within seconds she came hard. I continued to fuck her and was close myself when Mother stuck her sharp finger nails in my balls causing me to shoot my load deep into Aunt.

[Image: gbNtj27h9ej9FCLDxcIVA90iVVmIIQzVyZdcqYHc...3rsasZScHz]

Another brief respite and they were kissing, licking and sucking me back to hardness.

This time Mother straddled my cock and had several orgasms as I stayed hard after cumming so soon previously myself.

Aunt Shriya leaned over me and French kissed me while playing with my nipples. She only stopped that when she fed me her big hard nipple to suck on.

'Oh God Henry, fuck Mummy. I'm nearly there. I'm going to cum again on that wonderful young cock of yours. Are you ready to shoot your cream into Mummy?'

I certainly was but before I could tell her Aunt Shriya slipped the middle finger of her right hand deep into my arse. I exploded with a deep groan and collapsed on my mother.

[Image: GerabqpodwmUQYIDQm2Rf2nuSP-BQC1cSubondPR...0ARFuxfsP4]

'Oh, he does like things in his arse Shriya. Maybe we should get out the strap-on.'

The fucking and sucking went on into the night with me eating them both out several times. It really was a birthday to remember.

So here I am four years later at the age of twenty four sitting in the conservatory of our five bedroom house.

My wife Anu has taken Harry Junior to visit her father and won't be back until tomorrow night.

You see I did phone her and we dated with the blessings of both families although I always wonder if I was set up by my mother and Sneha.

Anu and I decided to get married when we found out she was pregnant and Mother and Aunt Shriya released sufficient funds from my Trust to buy the house.

There was a trade off of course. I had to promise to keep on servicing them both when they demanded it. In fact Anu thinks it is great I visit them on a regular basis. She also thinks I'm a superb son-in-law because I pop over to her mother's house to sort out the endless problems she has.

I did go back to school to complete my education and I was contemplating college when Anu became pregnant so it was decided I would stay at home to look after the baby while Anu continues to work on a consultancy basis.

[Image: Qd0YVrRINMH0QPPL3em63VbpQBNzft6ojx_nHSOg...PY8vA4It5I]
THE-END
All content are copied from INTERNET. if any one have object i will remove the content. This is a work of fiction.This stories and pics are not my own. copied from Internet .  Please find Index in 1st Page.
[+] 2 users Like Krishan202's post
Like Reply
All credits goes to original writer "iamprem" 

I’m 25 years of age, 5’8” tall, with a lean body and a 7-inch dick. I live in Hyderabad and work as a screenwriter cum assistant director on films.

After the election season 2019, I came back to Hyderabad. I was living in a new 2 BHK flat which I shared with another guy. I had never met this guy before. He had posted on Facebook regarding his flat, and we talked only via phone.

Now, I live in an area in Hyderabad which is populated by celebrities from movies, tv, and even youtube. My new roommate, Rohan, 28, was a fitness entrepreneur. Naturally, he was a gym freak and physically fit. A few days after I moved into this flat, Rohan’s girlfriend Aishwarya Gowda came to stay with him for the weekend.

[Image: 0*fErOoUHoIamdIC0I.jpg]

Aishwarya was an attractive woman. She was 27, tall with beautiful features. Her figure 34-26-34. He introduced us and we got to know each other. She was hot, so naturally, I was attracted to her.

But I didn’t do anything about it because she was my roommate’s girlfriend. Before I had moved into this flat, the AC in my bedroom was not working. So I asked Rohan to look into it. He just used to say that he will get it repaired but he didn’t.

There was plenty of air coming through the window. So the need for an AC was also reduced. But Rohan  required AC all the time. the ac in his room would run most of the time. When the electricity bill came, it was fucking Rs. 15k for a month! Rohan demanded that I should pay half of the amount. I disagreed as I had not used that much electricity.

We had a huge argument and Rohan threatened that he will throw my stuff out of the house if I didn’t pay half of the amount. Since I used to work out of the house, I had no other choice but to pay half of the amount. After that, we had none to little interaction with each other.

I had decided to leave the house and gave my one month notice to Rohan. Till that point of time, Aishwarya and I only used to small talk or exchange pleasantries. But after that incident, I made it my sole intention to fuck Aishwarya before leaving the house.

[Image: DNHRSptV4AAika6.jpg]

Aishwarya had a spare key to the house so she used to come and hang out with Rohan. I began flirting with her whenever Rohan wasn’t around. I used to go to the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my waist. If she was around. I used to drop my towel and made sure that sees my 7-inch dick.

Whenever, she used to stay over at the flat, I made sure that I flash her at least once. Now Rohan was an absolute asshole. He being a typical misogynist, used to fight with Aishwarya whenever they had a disagreement. One time, Rohan and Aishwarya had a huge argument. I could hear everything as she was shouting.

They were fighting because Aishwarya always gave Rohan blowjobs but Rohan never went down on her and that frustrated her. She shut the door hard and stormed off. I went out to see after sometime what all the noise was about. She was in the living room and he was in the bedroom fast asleep.

[Image: 1657127300876290.jpeg]

I went in the living room to talk to her. She was trying to book a cab. It was around 2.30 am which is why it was taking the time. The conversation after that went something like this.

Me: You do realize that you won’t get a cab at this hour?

Aishwarya: I don’t care. I just want to get out of here.

I went near her, took her phone and cancelled the ride.

Me: Don’t be crazy, its 2.30. Go home in the morning.

Aishwarya: You know he is just too much sometimes…

Me: Yeah, I know. He is an asshole.

It was dark in the living room as we didn’t switch on any lights and there was plenty of moonlight coming from the window. I told her everything that happened with the electricity bill. She told me that he takes her for granted. He has even cheated on her once and she left him.

[Image: 77629925Akka_Mogudu_Serial_Actress_Aishw...os_(1).jpg]

But then they met again after sometime and got back together. We were just bitching about him and cursing him and that is how we started to bond. We were trash-talking about him. We looked at each other and then we had a moment of silence.

I went ahead and lip locked her and she too responded well. We were sitting on the sofa, as we kissed, she leaned on me and put her on my crotch, and she got a hold of my hard cock and was pressing it over my pajamas. She was wearing a tank top and shorts.

I had my one arm around her waist and my other hand was fondling her breast. I slid down her top and got her boobs out. She had a nice pair of boobs, round, and the perfect size. I grabbed one of her tit and started sucking on them. She started moaning as I had put my hand in her shorts and was rubbing her pussy.

[Image: Aishwarya%2BGowda%2Bbig%2Bboobs%2Bnude%2...%2Bbra.jpg]

She slid her shorts along with her panties down and gave me full access to her clean shaven vagina. As I was sucking her boobs, my hands were fingering her, she was moaning in pleasure. I increased the number of fingers along with speed. Her pussy was now fully lubricated with her juices.

Like Reply
I kissed her again and went down to give her the pleasure she wanted. I licked her clitoris and continued fingering with two fingers. I put my tongue inside her pussy and continued stimulating her clit. She was lying down on the sofa fully relaxed and moaning with pleasure.

I interchanged fingering and licking every few minutes. After about 15 minutes of licking and fingering her, she finally squirted all her juices on my face. She apologized immediately as she had no idea that she would squirt on my face. To make up for it, she licked my face.

[Image: JbY-oXvix11KXhezXotYtt2pPUZYI0oQ6rgxng1X...7yDivcsCZ5]

We kissed again, and now she wanted to return the favor. She was pressing my hard dick over my pajamas but as we were about to continue. We heard some commotion from Rohan’s bedroom. We heard him open his washroom door. She immediately wore her shorts back and adjusted her top.

I hadn’t taken off any clothes but my shirt was wet from her squirting. I hurried back to my room and she pretended to be asleep on the sofa. I kept a crack in my bedroom door open. He got out of his washroom and went to the living room.

He saw her sleeping on the sofa uncomfortably. So he lifted her and carried her to his bedroom. I saw him carry her to the bedroom.

[Image: imaishgowda___B4WkbNvHEXc___.jpg]

The next morning as I woke up, I went to the kitchen to get a glass of water. I saw Aishwarya standing near the kitchen platform. So I went behind her and grabbed her waist and kissed her on the neck. She was startled and turned around, and signaled me to stop as Rohan was around.

I controlled myself as we didn’t want to get caught. Now there were 2 bathrooms in the flat. One was attached to Rohan’s master bedroom. The other was the common bathroom, which I used. I went to the bathroom to take a shower. There was a knock after some time. It was Aishwarya.

She was wrapped in a towel. As I opened the door, she came in and told me that Rohan has gone out for some work. We only had a few minutes. She grabbed my dick and started stroking it. Within no time it became hard and reached its full glory. We were kissing as she continued stroking my dick.

She got on her knees and started licking my balls and slowly she was licking the tip. She slowly took my entire dick in her mouth and gave me the feeling of heaven. She sucked it for about 10 minutes. I couldn’t take it any longer. So I made her stand up and kissed her and grabbed her ass as we were making out.

[Image: leah-gotti-shower-blowjob.gif]

As my hands were caressing her ass, I picked her up. She was now in my arms, my dick now waiting to penetrate her pussy. As we kissed passionately, her boobs rubbed onto my chest making me want to fuck her even more. I slowly put my dick in her pussy.

She let out a soft moan as my dick went in her. I had picked her up and now moving her up and down. My arms soon got tired, so I sat on the closed commode. She was now sitting on my dick inside her pussy. She took some effort and was now going up and down on my cock.

[Image: tumblr_opf7hzIvXT1vxm8kuo6_400.gif]

We both got in sync and fucked for about 15 minutes in that position. So, we got up from the commode . We continued kissing and fondling each other’s bodies. As we both got wet, I raised one of her legs. I crouched a bit down and entered her pussy.

The water falling on our bodies and my cock going in and out of her pussy made a very loud noise. We kept fucking like that until I came. I asked her where to cum. I was not wearing a condom. She got on her knees and ask me to fuck her boobs.

I came on her boobs. We then applied soap and washed each other properly. As we were getting out of the shower we heard the main door unlock and Rohan had come back. We both were still inside the bathroom. I carefully opened the door and got out and tiptoed to my bedroom.

[Image: titfucking_on_the_shower_73.gif]

Aishwarya then got out of the bathroom and went to Rohan’s bedroom with a towel wrapped around her body. Rohan asked why she didn’t use his bathroom. She was the angry girlfriend, told him that she didn’t want to use any of his stuff.

Like Reply
I didn’t see Aishwarya for a few days after that as she was still angry with Rohan. She came back to our flat on weekend. I was very happy to see her; she also gave me a naughty smile when she saw me. Rohan, who was sex-deprived for over a week now, behaved properly around her.

[Image: 3530Aishwarya%20Gowda.jpg]

We couldn’t interact properly that day as she was spending time with Rohan. I usually sleep late around 2-3 am every day and pass the time binging TV shows and movies. It was around 1 am when Aishwarya entered my bedroom. She was in her nightwear, and she was looking damn sexy.

She told me that the ‘son of a bitch, Rohan’, slept right away as soon as he had an orgasm. He just patched things up to get sex from Aishwarya. I too wanted to fuck Aishwarya, but I also wanted to make her cum. She came and sat on my lap and asked if I could fulfill her wishes.

[Image: imaishgowda___B4wcK_KHpef___.jpg]

I slid my pajamas down and showed her my erect cock, she started stroking it and we were kissing passionately. I slowly took off all her clothes and became nude myself. We were just getting started, She stroke my cock, and then went down to suck it.

She was giving me pleasures out of the world, I thought of doing the same to her and pulled her ass towards my mouth, and we both were now in the 69 position. I parted her clit and was fucking her pussy with my tongue as she sucked my cock and gagged on it.

[Image: suck-my.gif]

We both came together. She squirted all her juice on my face again and I came in her mouth. We both were exhausted after the oral session, so we just cuddled and made out for a while. I was hard again soon as we were rubbing our naked bodies over each other.

She got on top of me in the cowgirl position and she slowly sat on me with her pussy sliding slowly down my cock. She leaned forward so that our chests were in contact and we were passionately kissing each other. We fucked in that position for 15 minutes.

[Image: 58471298.gif]

Then she switched to the reverse cowgirl position. I fucked her like that for about 15 minutes. I had increased my speed of thrusts and was holding her waist as she squirted all her juices all over the place. She was panting and we changed position to doggy style.

I placed my dick on her asshole but she said not to do that, so I didn't. I inserted my dick in her pussy and began fucking in the doggy position. My hands were holding her waist as I was fucking her. I then leaned forward and got hold of her boobs as my chest rubbed against her back. After some time she was started moaning.

[Image: c38e1d1140e60a8dbe8555e23b50deb4.gif]

I kept fucking her like that and she was nearing another orgasm. So I increased my speed and then we both came together. I released all my cum inside her pussy. We were both panting heavily as it was a very intimate and hot session of fucking. We fucked for almost an hour. My cum was flowing out of her pussy.

She told me that she would take contraceptives for it. She hugged me and we kissed again and thanked me for one of the greatest fucks of her lives. We were tired of all the fucking and didn’t even realize when we slept.

[+] 2 users Like Krishan202's post
Like Reply
The next morning we woke up and it was almost 9 am. We both got dressed and thankfully, Rohit was still asleep. We both heaved a sigh of relief as Rohit was asleep. She slowly tiptoed her way back into his bedroom and onto his bed. We continued to fuck for the rest of my days in that house.

[Image: imaishgowda_2___B2Vd5lcHXQ7___.jpg]

It was my last day in the flat. I was packing all my stuff and was busy with that. Aishwarya and I used to fuck whenever we got a chance. Rohan the asshole was still not treating Aishwarya well. I asked Aishwarya to leave him. She told me that she would’ve dumped him on the day they had that huge fight.

But she stuck around because of me. So that she could hang around and have fun with me. We had made a plan. She would dump him on the last day of my stay in the house. Aishwarya came on the last day to the flat with all the bondage stuff. When Rohan saw all this he got very excited.

It was evening time and I had all of my stuff packed. I had moved all of my stuff to a friend’s house and was now just waiting. When Aishwarya came, she was wearing a sexy one-piece backless dress. She entered Rohan’s bedroom, tied him nicely to a chair, gagged his mouth and blindfolded him.

She took off her dress before blindfolding him. Just to tease him. He thought he would get some bondage-style sex, but boy was he mistaken. I was ready as soon as I got to know that she was in the flat. I had undressed and was completely naked. She came to my bedroom and took me to Rohan’s bedroom.

He was waiting for her to come back, as soon as she came back. She removed the blindfold and was shocked to see me naked with her. I slapped him real hard and he cried in pain, but couldn’t do anything. I wanted to beat him like anything but I controlled myself.

Aishwarya then slapped him on the other cheek and a tear rolled down his cheek. She was facing Rohan and I was behind her. We were grinding our bodies and kissing all over each other. Rohan was trying very hard to get released from the restraints but to no avail.

He tried to shout but his voice was reduced as his room was airtight because of the AC. Aishwarya then put her naked feet on Rohan’s lap, raising her leg to reveal her sexy shaved pussy. I stood behind Aishwarya and inserted my cock in her pussy so that Rohan could see my dick go in and out of his girlfriend’s pussy.

[Image: eliza-ibarra-newsensations-cuckold-pussy-fuck.gif]

I was holding Aishwarya’s shoulder as I fucked her hard. Rohan was now enraged and trying to get free very angrily. All that muscle and work out that he did was of no use now. The stupid motherfucker was just a spectator, a cuckold to his girlfriend’s sex with his roommate.

Aishwarya then sat on him and ground on clothed Rohan to make him hard. As she felt hard, I entered her in a missionary position. Rohan was the base like a table or bed. Aishwarya was lying on him, and I was fucking Aishwarya now. I continued fucking her for quite some time.

[Image: eliza-ibarra-newsensations-cuckold-hardcore-fuck.gif]

I was about to cum and so I released all my sperm inside Aishwarya’s pussy as she was lying on him. He was helpless now; he accepted what was happening and put his head down. She stood up and all my cum was dripping down from her pussy to her thighs.

She got on her knees and was now sucking and cleaning my dick. She cleaned it and it got hard again. She was ready for round 2 now. Rohan had given up trying to be free. He was just sitting there crying so that we may take some pity on him. I asked her if I could fuck her in the ass.

[Image: eliza-ibarra-newsensations-cuckold-blowjob.gif]

She was reluctant at first but then agreed to it. We got some lubricant and applied it to her asshole and my dick. I placed my dick on her ass opening and tried to enter.she shouted as it went half. She asked me to take it out. I took it out and tried again.

We applied some more oil and tried to penetrate again. This time with more force I thrust into her ass. It got in fully after 3-4 thrusts. Once it was in, it was easy, and her tight asshole was just amazing. I continued ass fucking her in front of him. She was enjoying it as well, as it was her first anal sex experience.

[Image: tumblr_mtt9erYnJu1siiwhpo1_500.gif]

I fucked her for about half an hour in the ass. She came twice within that time and was panting in pleasure. We switched to the cowgirl position and laid on his bed. We were now kissing and wildly fucking. The AC was on full blast, just as Rohan liked it. We were sweating profusely but the AC helped.

Like Reply
Aishwarya now was riding me wildly and jumping up and down my dick with great energy. She was about to cum again, and just like that within a few minutes, she squirted all over my abdominal area. She was exhausted and so was I. We rested for a while and were cuddling and making out.

[Image: aHR0cHM6Ly89OC5tZWRpYS50dW1ibHIuY9-tLzlk...5naWY=.jpg]

Rohan was crying to set him free but we were just busy making sweet love. After cooling down and letting the sweat dry, we continued again. Aishwarya stroked my dick to make it hard. When it became hard, she took it in her mouth and gave me another amazing blowjob.

I picked her up and made her lean on Rohan’s chair. I then entered her from behind in standing doggy style. I was holding her boobs and thrusting her deep slowly and steadily. We both counted the thrusts I was making in her pussy. After about 10 -12 thrusts, I came in her again.

[Image: 307_450.gif]

My cum flowing out of her pussy. She hurried and laid back on the bed so that the cum doesn’t fall on the ground. I went to the bed and I see the cum flowing out. So I try to put it back in her pussy, after sometime  placed my dick on her vagina and enter again. We were again in a missionary position.

I started fucking her again. This time fucked her for around 40 minutes before both of us cum together. The last round was the best of all. Both of us were now exhausted and didn’t have any energy left after fucking for almost 4 hours. My semen mixed with Aishwarya’s juices was now flowing through her pussy slowly.

[Image: slutty_older_latina-6206.gif]

We took a shower after some time. I got dressed and left Rohan just like that. After some time, when we both were at a considerable distance, she called one of his friends and asked him to release Rohan.

We both got free from Rohan that day. Rohan still had my security deposit which he refused to return. So I went to see him with the security officer. He lost his control after seeing me and started hitting me.

The security officer restrained him. He was charged with assaulting and was heavily fined by the court. He was also ordered to give back my deposit. Aishwarya and I continue to have casual sex whenever we get time.

[Image: Aishwarya%2BGowda%2Bbig%2Bboobs%2Bnude%2...%2Bbra.jpg]

THE-END
Like Reply
                                                                                                                Devil Ritual

Torches flanked the hollowed-out chamber deep underground. A large stage shaped like a crescent moon ended abruptly, its gradual slope of steps leading to a wide open space with enough cushioned seating for several hundred people. A crystal chandelier twinkled coyly in the torchlight, perched above the proceedings in all its decadent splendor.

A tall man strode out, his features slim but muscular. A scar marred his left cheek, only slight, a thin white line barely discernible. He had storm cloud gray eyes and a hawk-like nose. His eyes swept the room of naked attendants, all members of the Cult of Raeikos.

[Image: zedekiah-s-cave-solomon.jpg]

He spread his arms wide. "Welcome, brothers and sisters. We have a special show for you tonight. Fresh blood from the world above. Let us sacrifice to our Demon King Raeikos, and he shall bless us in return, shall he not?"

The thunder of applause and assents readily filled the man's ears.

Two black-uniformed guards came from behind the curtains near the back of the stage. Between them they dragged a young woman, with raven-black hair. She was beautifully curved, her skin pale in the torchlight. She had a somewhat rugged nose which gave her the air of a take-charge woman, but the courage in her heart clearly wavered as she saw the two hundred plus people ogling her on the stage.

"What's your name, bitch?"

"Anu Emmanuel." She trembled

She was completely naked, bare to all who saw her. Her exposed pussy had been shaved, specially prepared for this night. Her gaze locked onto the man apparently in charge here, and she opened her mouth to express a plea. Before she could he was already speaking.

[Image: (MyPornSnap.top)_charlotte-oryan3.jpg]

"You can call me Zash. I am the Master of Ceremonies and Rites." The tall man was equally naked, his cock dangling free. It was a long, vein-covered shaft, and it stood firm and erect as Anu Emmanuel gaped at it.

Zash strode closer to the girl. Her wrists were shackled behind her back in black-leather bracelets. He traced a finger to outline her labia, then traced a line up and down her clit as his mouth came close to one of her ears.

"Are you frightened, Anu Emmanuel? Mmm...I can taste your fear. How delicious." He stood back and roared to the crowd.

"Can you taste and smell this cunt's fear?" The crowd cried out variations of yes, among other affirmations. Zash turned back to Anu Emmanuel.

"Please Sir, let me go." Anu Emmanuel's pleading gaze was unable to melt the flinty chill in Zash's eyes. Instead he leaned over again, stroking her clit as his free hand gently cupped and felt up her ass. She shivered at his every touch.

[Image: (MyPornSnap.top)_liu-yelin1.jpg]

"SSHHH, little cunt. You have nothing to fear from me. Behave yourself now, be a good girl. It's all you can do...just play your part in this ceremony, and who knows, you might even live!" As he said those awful words Anu Emmanuel thought to herself 'Oh god, I better please these sick, twisted people!' She tried and couldn't remember how she had gotten here. She was a actress and had been on her way to a shoot when her tire had blown out. She had stopped and a kind stranger had pulled over to help her. From there things got fuzzy.

"Where am I?"

Zash grasped her by the throat and gave her a savage kiss, his tongue invading her mouth. "Does it matter, bitch?"

[Image: anu-emmanuel-boobs-show-pic-1280x720.jpg]

The stage was set up with a variety of beds, sex-play furniture, and hanging chains with leather bracelets attached to each. Zash carefully unlocked Anu Emmanuel's cuffs with the key one of the guards handed him.

"Thank you Sir." No sooner had Anu Emmanuel thanked him, though, and Zash was already snapping a pair of dangling bracelets around her wrists, keeping her arms suspended above her. He walked around behind her now, his hands groping her buttocks at first and then suddenly sliding across her breasts, massaging and squeezing them until she moaned.

"Please, not so hard Sir."

"Let the first phase of the ceremony begin!" he shouted to the crowd, ignoring her plea. He walked back around in front of her and knelt between her legs, spreading her creamy thighs as his mouth pressed between them. He nipped lightly on her clit, then tongued the insides of her cunt as his hands made teasing traces along her sex. Anu Emmanuel huffed, her body immediately warming. 'No!' she thought. This was beyond degrading. She was too aware of all the people watching her.

[Image: anu-emanuel3.md.jpg]

She groaned as Zash's tongue probed deeper, grazing her insides as his hands reached up to tweak her nipples. Anu Emmanuel squirmed as two guards came to join the action, each of them pressing a mouth to one of her nipples to suck fervently on the little pink buds.

"S-Stop please!" Anu Emmanuel begged. Her body was starting to respond, juices beginning to trickle as Zash's tongue was joined by two stiff fingers pumping in and out of her snatch in firm, agonizing strokes.

"MMmmm...you're getting so wet, bitch. I can SMELL your heavenly arousal." He kept licking, sucking, and nipping at her clitoris as his fingers did their work, plunging cruelly between her legs again and again. The big-breasted brunette writhed in her bonds, her moans echoing in the huge chamber as the guards continued to feast on her tits.

[Image: anu-emanuel1.md.jpg]

"MMmm...you taste so fucking GOOD," Zash sighed. "Pity you won't live very long." Anu Emmanuel tried to make sense of that last part, her heart rate spiking even as lust pooled between her thighs. She bucked into his face, her pussy needy, hot and burning. She felt her loins racing toward orgasm. Her juices streamed faster onto the tall man's tongue. The sound of Zash lapping at her sex was now joined by the squelchy-wet sounds of his fingers penetrating her more swiftly, deeper thrusts, and with each thrust the young  actress began to clench her cunt muscles around those same fingers.

"Do you like it bitch? Tell me how much you love this pleasure I'm giving you," Zash said. His tongue whirled tightly around Anu Emmanuel's clitoral nub, then stabbed at it with swift strokes using the tongue's tip as Zash's fingers plunged in a swift blur between her labia, grazing her G-spot as they rammed to her very depths.

Anu Emmanuel whimpered. "Yes Sir! Oh god...please, you shouldn't. Don't do this to me in front of all of these peo- uuuhhhh...oh god, please."

"Do you love it, bitch? The pleasure I'm giving you, my fingers buried in your tight, wet PUSSY? Hmm?" As he said the words he plunged his fingers yet deeper, added by a third digit, and it sent her over the edge when he lightly bit her clit between his teeth.

The woman squealed as the orgasm coursed through her. Her legs buckled as she squirted violently in the man's face. "OH GOD NO!!" she moaned, her cunt convulsing on the man's fingers, squeezing them desperately as if she were milking a man's cock. The panting girl was finally aware of Zash standing up and withdrawing his fingers as her cunt struggled to recover from the aftershocks of her intense climax. The guards withdrew as well. Zash idly licked the cunt cream from his fingertips and then nodded toward someone unseen.

He turned once more to the crowd. "Let the main phase of the Pleasure Rites begin!"

[Image: th?id=OIP.Yxq_RHdMMfNawUT5hD7OrgHaJZ&pid=15.1]

"What? What are you talking about?" Anu Emmanuel demanded. The beauty had time to turn to see something which made her eyes bulge in disbelief. The curtains at the back of the stage swept aside as a nearly 7 foot tall inhuman thing strode forward. It had red, scale-covered skin and although its face looked remarkably human it was adorned with two horns that spiraled straight upward. Its most unsettling trait was the pure gold of its eyes, which had no irises.

[Image: jihun-lee-daemon.jpg?1443931556]

The young actress opened her mouth to scream but the demon muffled her cry with the palm of one hand.

The demon lord towered in front of her, his cock lifting until it glistened like a spear in the torchlight. It had to be 11 or 12 inches, and covered in dark, pulsating veins. He opened his mouth to speak, and his voice came in a deep, intimidating rumble.

"Thank you for the gift, my children!" He addressed the audience, and in turn the naked men and women chanted his name.

"Raeikos! Raeikos! Raeikos!" After a few minutes of this the demon lord held up his other hand for silence, and then he turned to Anu Emmanuel.
Like Reply
"What, what are you doing? Oh god, what ARE you?" The girl could only squirm in her bounds and try to move her legs, but the demon was too fast. He gripped her legs, holding them to either side as he lined up his cock at the entrance to her pussy. Without preamble or gentleness he punch his cock between her dripping-wet cunt lips, slamming his cock home in one brutal stroke.

[Image: Small%2Bboobs%2BAnu%2BEmmanuel%2Bfucking...%2Bpic.jpg]

Anu Emmanuel squealed as the cock filled her so suddenly, his manhood driving into her like a jackhammer as he proceeded to fuck her brutally. Anu Emmanuel's hands clenched as she gritted her teeth and felt her pussy stretch to accommodate the demon's penis. She couldn't believe this was happening to her. This was like the ultimate nightmare, except she knew without a doubt it was real. She clenched her teeth and groaned as the long, rigid shaft pounded her pussy so hard, like a battering ram. With each powerful thrust, Raeikos hit her G-spot and sent quivering sensations along the walls of her cunt which soon blossomed everywhere in her young body.

Before long the attractive brunette was cooing, her jaw slack as she looked down helplessly and watched the demon lord spearing his cock ruthlessly between her legs. Each time the bulbous head of Raeikos' shaft spread her petal-like labia and plunged in deep, she moaned more plaintively, her snatch creaming up with arousal the faster the demon fucked her.

[Image: 470829.jpg]

'This is so wrong. Oh god...oh FUCK,' she thought. Before long she realized that a strange, almost unworldly force of lust, of NEED, thrummed through her entire being, radiating outward from her cunt. The girl wiggled her ass and shoved her pussy forward to help impale herself on that demonic cock. Raeikos continued his brisk pace, his hands clutching her beautifully shaped butt cheeks as he pummeled her wet pussy like the depraved monster he definitely was.

"Ohhhhh... fuck me, please. Fuck this pussy so hard. I want you so deep inside me," Anu Emmanuel cooed, unable to stop the words pouring out of her mouth. "Fuck me so ROUGH. I need to feel every inch of your cock inside me. Fuck me like a monster until your cock rams past my cervix, fuck!" she squealed, her nipples now hardened little buds as her aching breasts told the same story of arousal as the rest of her overstimulated body. She moaned louder, suddenly turned on by the knowledge of all the people watching her, no longer degraded or afraid.

[Image: IMG_20190522_215022.md.jpg]

A small part of her knew that this was not the real Anu Emmanuel - that the demon's powers or very presence was somehow manipulating her thoughts and emotions. She felt her pussy dripping on his cock, her juices flowing fast and furiously on that thick member as a long, sinuous tongue extended from his open maw and began licking the tops of her breasts.

She had no time to be repulsed by the sight of that long, inhuman tongue. Suddenly Raeikos growled, thrusting inside her with such potent fucks that they sent her pussy spasming into oblivion.

"Fuck, I'm cooommminnnnngg... Oh FUCK, your cock's so hard and deep in my pussy! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck my tight pussy to death. Fuck it raw...Oh god yes. Ohhhh... Mmmm... comminnnggggg again UuuuooohhhhH!!" Anu Emmanuel was babbling as multiple orgasms rocked through her, leaving her mind a sex-fogged wasteland as she felt herself spew sweet-smelling pussy cream onto the demon's magnificent penis. The demon seemed not to care, just continuing its blitzkrieg fuck-frenzy, his shaft driving deeper between her legs than ever before.

[Image: IMG_20190522_215022.md.jpg]

Anu Emmanuel looked down, aware of the tingling where his tongue twirled around each of her nipples. Her breasts were heated now, almost as if they were on fire. Her loins were almost numbed with the overstimulation of his pumping cock, and she marveled at the bulging muscles of his chest, abs, and biceps as he held her like a helpless doll.

Then he growled, stiffening as his talons squeezed into the flesh of her ass cheeks, drawing blood. His cock erupted inside her, the cum spewing everywhere in her baby-making love hole. Except the feeling of this jism did not give the warm, heated pleasantness in her pussy that Anu Emmanuel was used to feeling after a partner came. No, this scalding heat seemed to grow hotter and hotter until her whole body seemed alight, her pussy quivering with lust as she seemed on the verge of losing herself.

Anu Emmanuel screamed as she was granted a flash of understanding, realized that the demon's cum was somehow seeping into her veins, traveling throughout her young body, dissolving the bonds between her body and soul to its base essence as the demon absorbed her spirit into itself. The young brunette's eyes snapped open as she cried out, one last orgasm ricocheting through her gorgeous body as she gushed one more time on the demon's cock. Then she hung limply still, an empty, naked shell devoid of its soul.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRmxWvLC1P41_8v3oQ6_...R&usqp=CAU]

Raeikos waited until the last delicious vestige of the female-human's essence was swallowed up. The after-taste of her remained on his palate, a rare delicacy he would never forget. The huge demon turned to its followers, and their thunderous acclaim filled the chamber, a crashing wave of sound like no other.

[Image: AnuEmmanuelspreadingpussynude.md.jpg]

The guards dragged a new girl onto the stage, Nivetha Thomas had seen everything unfold as the guards had held her at the side of the stage and forced her to watch the demon's brutal coupling with Anu Emmanuel. She'd seen the brunette suddenly go limp, not knowing if she was dead or had simply passed out or what.

The sexy blonde looked fearfully at Anu Emmanuel's dangling nakedness as the guards thrust her to her knees in front of Raeikos.

[Image: Naked%2Bbody%2BNiveda%2BThomas%2Bspreadi...2Bpics.jpg]

His cock still glistened with Anu Emmanuel's juices and his own. He pointed to her. "Lick my cock, human. Clean the other female's juices from it."

"Please, please don't fuck me. Oh god, what did you do to her?" Nivetha noticed the lifeless look in Anu Emmanuel's eyes. She didn't realize that the girl's very essence had been taken, although it was not too late - Anu Emmanuel's soul could still be redeemed and returned to her mortal form. All Nivetha knew was that something was horribly wrong.

With little choice she obeyed, whimpering as her tongue began to lave up and down the gigantic penis. She tasted Anu Emmanuel's juices and kept licking. When she twirled her tongue around the tip of the demon lord's penis, he groaned appreciatively and gathered her long, golden tresses back behind her neck, holding them in place so that she could suck him properly. Nivetha put her lips over the tip of the demon's cock, her tongue working that tip, playfully skimming across his mons as she went down on him, her jaw muscles rippling furiously as the dent in her cheeks told of her zeal.

[Image: WteiltmJqa5bgW-ILEqMeZrA05MfTYWMVtXMAeh-...vu6g9-oH8K]

"MMMmmm," the demon rumbled. He made a slight gesture toward Zash, who had been standing nearby viewing the progression of the Pleasure Rites.

"You may penetrate this female's pussy now, if you so desire."

"As you will, Master! Your generosity abounds beyond measure," Zash replied, his words honey-sweet like a true sycophantic and slavish follower. He knelt behind Nivetha's hips, pulling her knees back and forcing her to put her ass up in the air for him. He took a few moments to admire her exposed, pink pussy with the outline of those delicate lips. He spit a few generous globs of saliva inside her slit, then more onto his fingers, rubbing the saliva in her channel for lubrication.

[Image: aHR0cHM6Ly-zdG-yYWdlLmluc3NpYS5jb90vaW1h...UuanBn.jpg]

Nivetha moaned as she anticipated what was coming. 'But I'd rather that psycho fuck me instead of this crazed demon. UUuhhh...god...the bastard.' Zash's fingers were plunging inside her sex, gently scbanging against her cunt walls and creating bursts of sensation.

Like Reply
Meanwhile Nivetha forced her mouth down further on Raeikos' cock. She had still not taken all of that long, red shaft into her mouth. The demon's cock was velvety-smooth despite the scaled texture of the skin, and it smelled sweet like some kind of ripened fruit.

[Image: aHR0cHM6Ly8yLmJwLmJsb9dzcG-0LmNvbS8tWEpL...pwZw==.jpg]

The smell was intoxicating, and Nivetha soon felt her insides melt with heat, arousal coiling through her young body. She too was actress, her kidnapping circumstances different than Anu Emmanuel's but just as enshrouded to her in foggy memory.

She only knew her predicament in the here and now and hoped that there was some way she could please these cultists and simply survive. The lithesome blonde cradled Raeikos' cock with her tongue, pumping her mouth up and down as Zash positioned his raging erection behind her pussy, nudging the head between her cunt lips. Nivetha moaned as the cock nudged between her labia, slowly filling her until Zash was balls-deep inside her, sheathed in her tight, moistening sex. Zash's hands glided across Nivetha's shapely ass cheeks, admiring the look of her pussy stuffed full of his cock.

[Image: th?id=OIP.mDKyya2OpPK2igL0cmXNyAHaFP&pid=15.1]

"UUhhhh. This one has such a sweet, tight young pussy. Thank you Master." Zash groaned as he began pumping his hips forward, his shaft plowing Nivetha's insides. Nivetha groaned, her cunt creaming up shamelessly on her captor's cock even as she felt Raeikos grasp her head and force her down further on his cock than she had been wanting to go.

[Image: th?id=OIP.ERUYaHkMZ7cvdeKz0BQBvwAAAA&pid=15.1]

The sexy young blonde gurgled as the demon's cock rushed up to the back of her throat. She relaxed her throat muscles, trying to take him all in without choking. It worked, and she managed to hold her breath until the demon finally withdrew his raging shaft. Stringy tendrils of precum drifted from the blonde's lips as he pulled out with a POP. Nivetha opened her mouth with a long, plaintive moan as she felt Zash's cock vanish inside her now sopping-wet cunt.

[Image: 0817-dp-blowjob-anal.gif]

She reached between her legs, fingering herself and stroking her pussy toward a frantic finish as Zash brutally fucked her.

"When you are done spilling your seed in the horny slut, I will have her," Raeikos intoned.

"No. Please!" Nivetha begged. She had seen what had happened to Anu Emmanuel. Terror threatened to grip her by the throat, but then it was shoved aside by the tidal wave of lust, Raeikos' aura emanating outward. The young blonde pleasured her clit in a blur of agile-moving fingers, feeling the nub engorging with arousal as she felt her gathering wetness coating Zash's shaft.

Zash cupped Nivetha's breasts for leverage, squeezing them as he yanked her back to encase his hungry manhood.

"You'll love this little cunt, Master. Her spirit will taste so exquisite, I think, if she tastes even half as good as the feel of her velvety love-hole squeezing the length of my shaft," he sighed. Zash threw his pelvis forward again, his entire shaft vanishing into Nivetha's cunt as the girl moaned and came hard on his cock. Zash felt her insides convulse around his length, the delirious joy of her pussy squirting its heady-smelling nectar. He drew his cock back, looking down at the layer of Nivetha's glistening juices all up and down his manhood. 'So beautiful,' he thought. Then he plunged his cock back inside her warmth, growling as his own release crept up on him and tossed him over the edge.

[Image: OIP.RqxfbqaQ3tRkfVLMDWJV9QHaLH?w=450&h=6...=5&pid=1.1]

"AAAAHhhh FUCK, take my seed, little bitch! It'll be one of the last things you do." As Zash emptied his cum inside her some in the audience applauded, but it was only a smattering of applause, and for good reason.

In fact, many of the men and women in the audience had been affected by the copulation on stage, the lust radiating outward until it pervaded the rest of the chamber. Many were now engaged in their own couplings, sometimes with strangers sitting in front or behind them. A young women was riding a nameless young man in the front row, her pussy bounding up and down his long shaft as she crooned and fondled her own tits, still managing to watch the ceremony on stage at the same time.
Up on stage Zash drew his softening prick from the slender blonde's pussy, watching as her ruined sex dripped with his excess seed. Nivetha looked back at the pool of cum that had oozed between her legs, shivering as the last tremor from her orgasm subsided. Then she was screaming as the huge demon took her by the neck and lay down, drawing her hips to straddle his muscled form. Zash came from behind, forcing her to fully straddle the demon's hips and positioning her pussy right above his engorged penis.

[Image: nQX8-4j_hftZ3hSLq3boEow6yvyHBqritemM6gOn...c68y0oXweo]

Nivetha looked down at that awful, red-scaled cock and tried to squirm away even though the mindless sense of lust was fast resurging in her mind. The demon seemed to sense the antidote to her reluctance, using some of its power to bolster its intoxicating, sex-crazed aura. With a sigh, at last, Nivetha took her graceful fingers, grasping the base of Raeikos' cock and positioning it within her delicate lips.

"That's it, bitch. Get ready for the final fuck of your life," Zash said. He gripped her by the shoulders and shoved her down hard, impaling the girl's snatch on the demon's cock.

"UUuuhhh. UHH!!" Nivetha moaned, her pussy bouncing up and down on the demonic prick. She looked down into those unsettling golden eyes.

"Fuck harder, cunt. Har-der," Raeikos grunted. He gripped her by the waist now, pulling her down with hard smacks onto his lap so that each time his cock sailed up through her cunt lips there was a loud smacking sound, her teeth almost rattling as her breasts shook with the force of impact. Nivetha distantly knew that she needed to escape, that this cruel demon was about to do the same thing to her that he had just done to poor Anu Emmanuel. But she couldn't resist his spell.

[Image: 0770iicopy.jpg]

Instead she found herself cooing with mounting ecstasy.

"OOoohhh...I love riding this cock. I was born to ride it. Yes, slam it up into my tight, horny little snatch, you nasty fucking monster. Fuck my pussy...it's yours. I am yours. My ass, tits, mouth, and fucking pussy are YOURS to fuck," she panted, plunging herself down again, her hands desperately reaching out to either side as if to keep her upright.

She needn't have worried, though. The demon's huge hands were gripping her tightly by the waist still, bouncing her up and down. The gathering wetness in the girl's slick love hole soon created a loud, squelchy-wet symphony that the audience could appreciate as the demon's hands slid up to her breasts, tenderly pinching the nipples to deepen the blonde's groans. The demon's precum also helped lubricate the girl's pussy, making her slide up and down with effortless zeal.

[Image: Naked%2Bboobs%2Bpressed%2Bwhile%2Bfuckin...%2Bsex.jpg]

Zash knelt behind her, his fingers rubbing at the blonde's young clit, furiously flicking across her joy nub as she crooned, her back arching.

"Mmmm...you like this pleasure, bitch? I'm giving you a farewell present. Better appreciate it. Soon you'll be HIS." Nivetha moaned, knowing full well what Zash meant. The attractive young star wiggled her butt, spreading pleasure along the length of the demon's cock as her pussy walls hugged him so tight.

Raeikos grunted where he lay, straddled by the sex-crazed sacrificial human female, thrusting his pelvis upward with brutal thrusts to increase the depth of her impalements. Nivetha's eyes widened as she felt the tip of his cock slam past her cervix, crashing so deeply inside her as Zash's fingers pressed into her clit, wringing an orgasm from her bombarded young body. She squealed as the orgasm surged through her wet pussy, spreading outward.

[Image: 633572.jpg]

"Ooohhh yes, fuck yes. My pussy's on fire, oh god!!" she cried out, unware of the irony in her cries as a demon impaled her pussy on his thick cock.

Like Reply
The demon sat up, and Raeikos slid his winding tongue across her breasts until they glistened with his saliva. Nivetha looked down at his fervent tongue, then gasped as he sat up more, that same tongue slipping between her lips to plunder her mouth. She moaned as she felt his inhuman tongue dart around her mouth, flicking almost like a snake's. She moaned even more as another orgasm pummeled her, her juices flooding the demon's cock as she shuddered, her hands clenching even as her cunt muscles clenched uncontrollably.

"Here he comes, bitch. He's almost there," Zash said. He stood back now, admiring the sight of the slender girl being so brutally impaled on his demon-lord's girth.

Raeikos pumped harder, his huge hands gripping Nivetha's shoulders as he broke off the kiss. The demon's talons pressed savagely into her skin, drawing two tiny streams of blood as he gripped her tight, shoved upward, slammed her down, encased his cock deep inside her feminine sheath, and exploded.

[Image: Niveda-Thomos-fucking.md.jpg]

Nivetha's insides warmed with the demon's cum, the scalding seed feeling delectable at first. A pleasant warmth spread through her insides. Nivetha cooed, her hands fondling her own breasts. "Thank you, great one. Thank you for filling my pussy with your warm cum," she sighed breathlessly. But a few seconds later her breathless lust faltered. The spreading pool of warmth had intensified, becoming a hot inferno spreading every which way from her core. Too hot. She felt the cum enter her bloodstream, the demonic essence unbinding her soul's connection to her body and then stealing that connection, entrapping it.

The lithesome blonde let loose a high-pitched wail, her mouth opening with an even louder squeal than the last as her pussy gushed fiercely on the demon's cock in her final climax on earth. At the same time her soul was ripped from her body like a ship from its moorings.

The demon Raeikos watched as the light left the sexy blonde's eyes, the girl sitting limply on his lap now as her head lolled forward. Zash lifted her gently off of Raeikos' cock, and the demon watched as his excess purplish-white cum oozed out of the naked blonde's pussy. Her body too was now just an empty shell, and Zash laid her near the dangling Anu Emmanuel. Two pussies used, their essences given to feed the demon's hunger.

[Image: Niveda-Thomas-6.md.jpg]

The crowd applauded, at least for the most part. There was a smattering of grunts and groans from those in the audience who had become ensnared in their own sexual rituals.

The  girl in the front row from earlier had fucked three more cocks, her pussy soaked with cum as she found a new cock to fuck, kissing its owner passionately, and the man threw her onto her back before settling between her legs and shoving her full of his hardened meat. Their bodies joined as the Latina and her partner groaned and grunted like two mindless sex-slaves, his cock pumping furiously inside her as she begged him to fuck her harder. "Fuck my brains out!" she hissed.

[Image: Anupama%2BCumshot%2BFacial%2Bblack%2BCum...%2Bpic.jpg]

[Image: Anup4_2_4.jpg]
Like Reply
"You... you saved us, didn't you?" She couldn't remember the details of her captivity or death. They were like ashes borne away by a cleansing wind.

Asarel placed a hand on each woman's shoulder. "You are whole again, and I have purged your memory of Raeikos' taint. You have nothing more to fear. You are safe now."

The two stars exchanged a meaningful glance. Nivetha didn't know how this supernatural being had gotten here, but she could tell that its intentions were good. She didn't feel threatened by him, strange as he appeared, like some kind of angel right out of a film. But unlike those clichéd angels, this one was totally naked and mouth-wateringly sexy.

Nivetha's hand strayed to Asarel's crotch, barely grazing the angel's cock. It sprang to life even at the momentary touch, and Anu Emmanuel took notice too.

[Image: nivetha3.md.jpg]

"Why don't you let us show you our gratitude for saving us?" Anu Emmanuel purred. licking up and down the angel's elongated cock as if it were delectable candy. At the same time Nivetha knelt beside the other woman, her mouth gently sucking in one of the angel's balls, rolling it around in her warm mouth.

"This...ughhh...this is not necessary," Asarel grunted.

[Image: aHR0cHM6Ly-pbWdmeS5uZXQvaW1hZ9VzLzIwMTgv...QuanBn.jpg]

[Image: Anu%2BEmmanuel%2Bfingering%2Bher%2Bpussy...2Bcock.jpg]

"Oh, but I think it is," Anu Emmanuel said. How often would they get the chance to fuck an angel? Just the thought sent a thrill through her. This was, after all, a once-in-a-lifetime chance.

"How did you save us? I feel...strange," Nivetha said, sitting back for a second. "I have this memory of battling something, sort of. It's weird."

Asarel sighed. "You won't understand, sweet girl, but the shards of your soul and Anu Emmanuel's helped me destroy him. Overconfidence has ever been Raeikos' weakness."

The angel's thought process deteriorated rapidly as Anu Emmanuel sucked him off, her mouth plunging down his girth as Nivetha fondled herself.

[Image: Topless%2BAnu%2BEmmanuel%2Blicking%2Bbla...Bhotel.jpg]

"Ooh yeah, sweetie. Take him down balls-deep," the blonde purred. Anu Emmanuel began pumping her face on Asarel's cock, her lips forming a tight O-shaped seal on that shaft as her ass wiggled with each bob of her head. Nivetha helpfully scooted over behind Anu Emmanuel, yanking her hips back so that her ass swung higher up. The attractive blonde pressed her face against the girl's sex and began tonguing her pussy.

"Mmmmm..." Anu Emmanuel groaned, loving the feel of Nivetha pleasuring her moistening cunt like a real pro. Anu Emmanuel continued to slurp on the angel's cock, tasting a heavenly-flavored precum on her palate as she shoved her face all the way downward, her nose pressed against his crotch.

[Image: aHR0cHM6Ly-udWRlc9V4eWFjdHJlc3M5OC5maWxl...c-OTAw.jpg]

"OOohhh. Aaahhh. Please...this is not...required," Asarel groaned.

"Let us thank you. It's the least we can do," Nivetha said. The young blonde kept tonguing Anu Emmanuel's pussy, then thrust three fingers into her snatch as she rubbed the girl's hard-as-a-thumb-tack clitoris. The brunette moaned, her face stuffed full of the angel's cock as her orgasm blossomed, her cream streaming onto Nivetha's lapping tongue. She hungrily swallowed up her friend's juices and then watched as the angel groaned, bucking upward into the brunette's mouth.

[Image: Anu%2BEmmanuel%2Bcum%2Bon%2Bher%2Bmouth%...%2Bbed.jpg]

"Enough, please stop!" Asarel growled. "On your hands and knees. Now." The need in his voice was unmistakable. Nivetha and Anu Emmanuel shared a naughty grin. Anu situated herself in doggy-style position as the angel lined up his cock and thrust his hips forward, groaning loudly as he sheathed his heavenly cock in her wet, fully aroused pussy.

Like Reply
"Ooohhh you feel good, sweet girl. Mmmmm...your soul is kind, and your body is amazing," Asarel sighed, thrusting forward contentedly as his balls slapped against the back of Anu Emmanuel's thighs. He started a rhythm, his penis plunging into her heat as she groaned and pinched her own nipples in the throes of her arousal. Soon he was nearing climax, his cock straining inside her, stretching her in welcoming ways as Anu Emmanuel moaned and thrust her hips backward, helping him penetrate that much deeper.

[Image: (MyPornSnap.top)_nude-hot-nipple-of-anu-...k-pose.jpg]

"Yes, oh yeah baby, slam that cock into my wet pussy, it loves hugging that diamond hard rod, ooohh!!' Anu Emmanuel gasped, groaning as she gushed on his cock. Nivetha watched, mesmerized, as the angel thrust with all his might, screeching almost as his hands cupped the brunette's ample breasts, his cock spasming deep inside her snatch. At last he withdrew, and Nivetha was even more fascinated by how the angel's cum looked.

It was a dazzling white, glittering as it oozed from Anu Emmanuel's well-fucked cunt.

[Image: 39c31231a76b45d18.md.jpg]

"My turn!" Nivetha shouted. She quickly licked Anu Emmanuel's juices off of the angel's penis, a much more enjoyable task than when she had done it for Raeikos earlier.

There was no fear of pain or sadistic intent, and it made this a different kind of lust. This was a controlled lust magnified by two beings consensually wanting to give one another pleasure, to be tender to each other. As soon as her sucks and slurps had firmed up the angel's cock again, Nivetha pushed the angel backward, mounting his raging erection and positioning it between her cunt lips before slamming herself down quickly.

"Ooohhh, right up my pussy. Yes, oh god yes!" Nivetha's pussy felt sore from all the earlier coupling, but the sensations were still far more pleasurable than not. The slender blonde began to gyrate, wiggling her ass as she pumped her pussy up and down his now-slimy shaft. "Oohhh...so fucking deep," she moaned.

[Image: aHR0cHM6Ly-pbWdmeS5uZXQvaW1hZ9VzLzIwMTgv...5wbmc=.jpg]

Asarel grunted, mesmerized by her beautiful bouncing breasts as the blonde rode his cock so happily. Anu Emmanuel knelt behind her friend, pinching her nipples with arousing playfulness as she heard Nivetha's moans mounting toward a crescendo. The girl was flexible, as Asarel soon found out, when one of her hands reached back to fondle his testicles as she bounced on his lap.

Anu Emmanuel sucked the blonde's pert nipples and stroked her sides. "Yeah, baby. Fuck that heavenly cock like a little slut. You know you're such a fucking slut, so slam that pussy down on it. Really fuck him, you little whore!" Her dirty words of encouragement helped put Nivetha over the edge. The slender girl cried out as the orgasm tore through her, her own sweet nectar now spurting onto Asarel's lap.

[Image: c3NsPTE=.jpg]

The angel groaned, feeling her clench around his cock and forcing him toward his own heavenly release. He gently grasped her shoulders, pulling Nivetha down to him for a tender kiss. His soft tongue intertwined with hers with feathery grace, intimately aware and enjoying his partner's pleasure. The angel's hand gently caressed the nape of Nivetha's neck as he gushed inside her, his sparkling cum filling up her tight pussy.

"Oh god. Yes, you came. Mmm..." Nivetha purred, stilling on his cock and just enjoying the feel of his slab nestled deeply inside her sex.

[Image: NT4_5_5.jpg]

Eventually, when their breathing had become not so ragged, Anu Emmanuel helped Nivetha up, cum seeping from her well-fucked cunt. The insides of her thighs glittered with the angelic seed.

"I...must go," Asarel said hastily, rising up as his wings stiffening in preparation for flight. He froze then, his expression softening. "Come, I will take you both home."

Asarel's wings went wide as he held out his hands. Both women stepped up, cleaving to his side as the wings enclosed both of them in a comforting embrace. The feathers tickled Nivetha's ears and Anu Emmanuel found the proximity of Asarel's body heat way too distracting. Meanwhile Asarel found the two pairs of exquisite breasts pressed against his chest more distracting yet.

[Image: aHR0cDovL3NleHNhZ9FyLm5ldC-3cC1jb950ZW50...5qcGc=.jpg]

[Image: busty%2Bmelon%2BAnu%2BEmmanuel%2Bbig%2Bb...%2Bbed.jpg]

"Where are you taking us?" Anu Emmanuel and Nivetha whispered almost in unison.

"Just as I promised. Home. Please trust me." And with that, Asarel and the two redeemed girls vanished without a trace.

THE END
Like Reply
(18-06-2020, 04:17 PM)ArminVanBuuren Wrote: [Image: WiltedAccomplishedElver-size_restricted.gif]

sex Poonam Kaur sex  pls

Poonam Kaur was a tease.

I didn't care that she was my daughter-in-law. She was also a dirty-minded, faithless slut. She badly needed to be disciplined - and I was more than happy to mete out richly-deserved punishment.

[Image: bIpES-UVBHQ2nkSuaYqNCiGOFT5ucJbB6s5ilsIk...1_O-tkxIW9]

From the very first day my son had brought her home to meet his family, Poonam had flirted and teased me, but the intensity had increased on a seaside walk when I went to visit my son and daughter-in-law. After I'd gone back home the messages began: a stream of increasingly filthy texts and emails in which Poonam shared photos of the most intimate parts of her highly attractive anatomy and committed to letting me fuck her until she begged for mercy. We made plans; we agreed a date. But then, abruptly, she reneged. She'd made a mistake, she said. She couldn't have sex with her father-in-law. It had been very, very wrong of us both and it was over.

I was furious. What a bitch. Teasing me and making promises she had no intention of keeping. Who the fuck did she think she was? A 30 year old with shoulder-length blonde hair, a tight body, perfect features and a 34B cup was every father-in-law's dream daughter-in-law. Yes,  I knew as she'd told me in one of those filthy text messages...where she begged me to suck on those wonderful orbs...before she went so very cold on the idea…

[Image: beRtbh6PwUD0_Kjc0ZMM30VmTwI0vZUY6r6Rae2m...SedmafvuwI]

When my wife invited my son and Poonam to stay with us over New Year, I was annoyed and Poonam was horrified. But neither of us could scupper the arrangement without attracting suspicion so we had no choice but to agree. And gradually I began to see how this family occasion could be the perfect setting for my revenge on the slut who'd wound me up and then checked out.

My wife and son were both behind on their shopping, so on the day before Eve I suggested they take a trip to the huge shopping centre twenty miles away and have lunch out while I played cards with friends at the local club. Poonam, who had worked all the previous day before acting as chauffeuse on the long trip, was allowed to sleep late.

My wife, my son and I left the house together, leaving her with a tray of breakfast in bed, and drove off in different directions. Instead of continuing to my club, however, I pulled over at the local Costcutter, made a few phone calls and headed home.

[Image: Mrn7sGJFnhcJ_1mLaZD5u9KzAFyURbytNZGfl_hY...nsSSWvExzo]

I parked around the bend from my own house, walked the hundred yards to my front door and furtively unlocked it. I crept upstairs and silently opened the guest bedroom door. My caution was unnecessary. The power shower was running full blast in the en suite and Poonam was singing as she soaped her body. She had no idea she was not alone. I stripped and lay on the king-size bed, my arms behind my head, my cock thick and swollen in anticipation of finally fucking the teasing minx.

The shower stopped. The ensuite door opened and Poonam emerged, flushed and damp, wrapped in a fluffy white towel. Seeing me naked and ready on the bed, she started and gave a little cry, clutching the wet towel to her generous chest. She made a dash for the bedroom door but I was too quick for her, springing to my feet and barring her way.

[Image: oxJy4rUXULeHV6dpJ8NzejkaAsJ-EhHMo7zklzIi...bBe5cuN4w2]

Her chest heaved and her pupils were dilated - in fear? excitement? - as she faced me. I reached out and tugged away the towel covering her, exposing her nakedness, leaving her vulnerable. Rivulets of water cascaded from her long, blonde, wet hair over the slopes of her perfect alabaster breasts. Her nipples were deep pink and hard as bullets. She looked as gorgeous in reality as in the dirty pics she had sent and then regretted. She looked into my eyes and couldn't help but notice I was licking my lips in anticipation.
Like Reply
I took my trembling daughter-in-law in my arms and kissed her savagely, forcing my tongue between her lips and ramming my hard-on into the yielding flesh of her belly. Her mouth was warm and pliant and tasted of toothpaste, and her tongue sparred with mine before she put her hands to my chest and pushed me away, leaning back from the waist.

"We can't!" she gasped. "You know we can't. I'm married to your son, for fuck's sake."

[Image: vJZ9xVEplk2DLJE9JNk7bL-BZf2JNg7kIRyRoRIu...W4lf6O_Ref]

"I know what you promised me," I growled, hooking a leg behind hers and forcing her back onto the bed.

I pinned her wrists over her head and kissed her again. She was panting, beads of sweat springing to her forehead, but she no longer struggled and her tongue explored my mouth. I forced her thighs apart with my knee and rested my shaft on her smooth, shaven mound. None too gently, I broke the kiss and seized her left nipple between my teeth, tugging until she moaned and arched her back, seeking to force her breast into my mouth.

My tongue flicked over the tip and she whispered, "Please..."

"Please what?"

"Please, suck my nipples."

[Image: hnGlvrUB6MoXRl87op8F9JivCQ2gvyNXLSlEU7MO...SbV7_FytFy]

She had given up the pretence of not wanting this. I grinned and complied, exploring the pocked, puffy areola with my tongue. She moaned and squirmed beneath me and drew up her legs, tilting her hips and trying to slip the tip of my cock between her pussy.

I knew what she was trying to do, and I fully intended to take her, fucking her hard and rough until she begged for mercy, just as her messages had told me she wanted, but she needed to experience a taste of her own medicine. I wanted to tease her some more first.

I licked her cleavage and trailed my tongue down her torso, dipping it into her navel and further still, down to her pubic mound. Her pussy-lips were red, swollen and glistening and I could smell her arousal. I spread them with my fingers and blew lightly on her clit. A shiver ran through her and juice seeped down her slit. She bucked her pelvis up towards me, but with a superhuman effort of will I sat up and stared down at her face, grimly.

[Image: BnVeJN3MZ5EZ6g8uVc5fuyrMYD0zAf4K3Ylu4mhi...m5QABHZgE4]
She looked bewildered. The expression on her face was not dissimilar to mine when I received that text telling me she had changed her mind about fucking me. I tried hard to suppress a chuckle.

"Charlie?" Poonam whispered, confused, sitting up. "What is it?"

I shook my head, regretfully. "We can't," I said. "You said it yourself. You're married to my son, for fuck's sake."

Her eyes darkened in rage as she heard her own words quoted back at her and she raised her fists to me. But she is tiny and I am not and it was an easy matter to catch her little wrists and wrench her to her feet.

I laughed in her face.

I bent her slim body over the footboard of the bed and wedged my hard-on between her buttocks. She squealed and thrashed, thinking, I suppose, that I was about to fuck the arsehole that I knew from her texts to be virginal. I fully intended to do that too, but not just yet. I planted one hand between her shoulder blades, mashing her face into the quilt and smothering her cries. I raised the other hand high in the air and brought it down on her backside with a resounding *crack*.

Poonam shrieked in shock and pain. I watched in satisfaction as her pale flesh turned scarlet. She panted and gave a little sob.

[Image: ZU0DvxxpMc7pEKt_STKStgfX4oUtu5_Lv9k_ROhG...aEJviOh2uh]

"You fucking bast-" she began to howl, but before she could finish I had spanked her a second time, on the other cheek.

I spanked her arse again, and again. She writhed against my cock and her whimpering was music to my ears. She'd asked for this. I laid a palm on the red welts on her skin and felt it burn. My dick twitched.

"You have been a very naughty girl," I hissed - and rammed my cock without warning into her tight cunt. "And I'm going to make you sorry."

"No," she begged, uselessly, "No, no," but her protests were insincere, token. The truth was in the smooth passage of my cock into her slick, slippery pussy. She wanted me so badly she was sopping wet, and as my balls slapped against her soft flesh she ground her sore arse back against my pelvis, inviting me deeper inside.

[Image: WkFlf9dAc3PenAjZXgjLBGw1ks6k9iRTmnX3nYNk...9C-n6xmqDn]

I fucked her hard. The anger and frustration I had been holding on to since her rejection of me needed an outlet, and they found it in the pounding I was giving her. I spread her buttocks apart with my hands and forced my cock as deep into her as it could go, grunting with effort. Beneath me, my daughter-in-law stopped sobbing and began to urge me on.
Like Reply
"Come on," she whispered. "Fuck me, Charlie. Fuck me harder. Make me cum..."

And I did. I fucked her harder still, slamming into her so the bed creaked and groaned.

"Oh!" cried Poonam as I ploughed her from behind. "Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum. Oh fuck, I'm cumming!"

And her pussy contracted around my shaft as she reached her climax, sucking the semen from my balls, and I exploded inside her, filling her womb with my thick cum.

[Image: EKRvd97r7c9-P2NvVmnhGGuhVOi_p1hNrrTIfvne...FqkzONl5Di]

I cupped her breasts in my hands, pulling her upright before spinning her around to face me and then pushing her to her knees. I took a handful of her still-wet hair and pulled her head back, then pressed my softening cock, slimy with my spunk and her juices, to her lips. Obediently, the slut opened her mouth and sucked my dick inside, cleaning it enthusiastically with her tongue.

[Image: 7Rt7P0vDTF1ZIseDaAqwT03gRqdRbNAF5QLtQfcf...QVjJZuLF3P]

A little later she lay snuggled against me, her hair spread out over my chest, her hand cupping my drained balls. I kissed the crown of her head, lulling her into a false sense of security with my post-coital tenderness. I thought about the surprises I still had in store for her and my cock began to rise again.

Poonam giggled and raised herself up on her elbow to look down into my face, closing her fist around my throbbing shaft. "Already?" she asked.

"Already. You know where I'd like to fuck you?" I told her, smiling. "On the dining table. Then when we are eating our  dinner, with my wife and your husband, our eyes will meet over the table and we'll remember."

She giggled again and eagerly swung her legs over the side of the bed, impatient to be fucked again.

"Wait," I said. "I have some things I'd like you to wear."

When I led her down the stairs, she was wearing black seamed hold ups, black patent heels and a tiny pair of festive silver crotchless knickers, trimmed with white feathers and a little bell that tinkled with the sway of her hips. Her breasts jiggled as she descended the stairs. She looked delectable.

I laid Poonam across one end of the oval polished dining table and moved between her spread thighs. Her head hung off the other side.

[Image: D_nK6a35Z_Pa4kjfJfk13THCmKKtN5E9qpVmfSc1...j5ijnBq5DV]

My cock slipped easily through the gash in the crotch of the knickers and into her still-sloppy pussy.

I was thrusting into her velvety depths, her legs wrapped tightly around my hips, when the door opened and four of my best friends came in.

Now the fun could really begin.

Poonam was entirely focused on the sensations my dick was creating inside her and it took her some minutes to notice we had company. When she opened her eyes and saw, from upside down, the four naked men with fat, jutting erections encircling her she screamed in horror and tried to sit upright.

[Image: zcB2aX33HtvJcxz1TF2uGs5DM6aFVCe2JCYbpk9t...wvVWc6t3Yg]

Damu and Sam have excellent reflexes, honed during regular squash sessions. They each grasped one of Poonam's upper arms and held her quite still. Her pretty eyes were wide with justified panic. I continued to fuck her still-wet hole as Gary put his hands on her cheeks and nudged at her mouth with the tip of his huge cock. Defiant, the girl kept her lips clamped tight shut and I leaned forward, twisting her nipples brutally with my fingers.

"Open your mouth, bitch," I instructed her.

[Image: CWNFuCXHOHv35BI49YpmH3w66lOTfibPXGLrUZcb...rEvW4KKPf5]

A single tear seeped from the outer corner of her left eye as she acknowledged defeat. She parted her lips and Gani filled her mouth with black cock. With her head hanging off the table edge it was an easy matter for him to hold her spine in alignment and push past her tonsils into her throat. His eight inches disappeared inside her and she was silent, more tears now streaming from both eyes as she struggled to breathe while my friend fucked her lovely mouth.
Like Reply
Seeing Poonam's lips stretched wide around Gani's dick as I filled her cunt was intensely erotic. Even more erotic was the knowledge that, despite her tears, she was loving the rough treatment. She was still sopping wet and it was not long before I felt her pussy pulse as she reached another orgasm. With a roar I erupted inside her, my fingers digging into the tender flesh of her hips as I pumped her full of my hot cum. Gani grinned at me across the table and released his own load. Poonam gagged and gulped frantically, trying to swallow it all, but it was impossible and I laughed aloud to see semen spray from her nostrils as she coughed and spluttered. Withdrawing and wiping my slippery dick on her soft satin-covered mound, I hooked both my thumbs inside the walls of my daughter-in-law's hungry pussy and stretched her wide, showing my friends how full of jizz her hole was.

It would be a good deal fuller by the time we had finished with her.

[Image: 5kkG5-4P8mTS1wt37REaa9e8SjFhhiknMPfV8jxE...elkauHpeYk]

Gani released her face and Poonam tried to sit up but I held her down. Her eyes were streaming and cum ran from her nostrils and the corners of her mouth. She looked like the filthy, adulterous slut she was.

"Who's next?" I asked, and Manu took my place between her thighs and guided his erection into her wet pussy. Damus's fat cock replaced Gani's in her mouth. I settled down to enjoy the show. Sam had got out his phone and was filming. Poonam's limp body was thrust back and forth on the polished wood as the guys pounded her between them, her breasts flying.

Dozens of memories flooded my mind: Poonam on her wedding day, looking deceptively innocent in white saree but rubbing her crotch on my erection as she slow-danced with me at the reception; Poonam meeting my eyes with a tiny smile and licking her lips as my son announced they were off to bed; Poonam flirting with me on that seaside walk. The promises she made me as we talked while my son was working the night shift. Those fucking filthy sexts. This was what she got for promising much and performing little. Despite the two orgasms I had experienced already today, my cock was swelling again.

[Image: 1CUips8CRT6stHLVunabi8rWHwze6xQ9Bvn7sPgk...TIjgY8vvzm]

Manu had lifted Poonam's legs and rested her ankles on his shoulders to achieve deeper penetration and was leaning forward and grunting as he slammed into her pliant body.

"Fuck, this bitch's cunt is tight!" he exclaimed. As he thrust into her, my semen was forced out around the base of his cock and ran down my daughter-in-law's inner thighs.

Her breasts continued to bounce temptingly as she took my two friends' cocks and I couldn't resist moving closer and reaching for them. I squeezed and mashed the soft flesh and heard her moan around Damu's hard-on. Her erect nipples pressed into my palms and I lowered my head to take one into my mouth. Latching on like a hungry infant, I wondered idly why I was not yet a grandparent. I resolved, before this visit was over, to find a way to sabotage her contraception and put my baby in her. I ran my finger lightly over her slightly rounded belly and the insatiable whore squirmed and arched her back, thrusting more of her engorged breast into my mouth, giving a muffled moan.

[Image: MABYJgyD8ImL5YgSgFWMqpUm29TRgN35k3mmoICf...UebpwOpLtV]

The vibrations around his cock were too much for Damu, who began roughly to fuck my slut daughter-in-law's throat as his orgasm approached. She writhed beneath me, choking and spluttering as his cum flooded her mouth. I backed off hastily as droplets of semen flew. The spasms seizing her body tightened the walls of her cunt and she exploded in her own climax. Manu gasped as her pussy tightened around him. Suddenly withdrawing, he sprayed torrents of spunk over the silver satin of her panties and the soft, pale skin of her belly, then gently released her legs.

Sam retrieved beers from the kitchen fridge and we all drank, toasting each other over Poonam's inert form. I looked down at her used, splayed body, covered in a sheen of sweat and jizz. She panted softly but made no move to rise. I pressed my cold beer bottle against one of her nipples, which instantly tightened as drops of condensation trickled down the glass onto it. We men all laughed, but still Poonam lay limp, her eyes closed, her belly and chest rising and falling and her breathing gradually slowing.

The smell of sex in the room was heavy.

[Image: HPBKPdQbV3WtVgXilgUTtefOVgfvmg2ecPxU3s9X...vZcRpiRh3r]

After a while I fetched a glass of cold water and Manu lifted the girl's shoulders as I held it to her parched lips. She drank thirstily, looking into my eyes. "Thank you," she croaked when the glass was drained.

Sam had been patiently waiting his turn with her and now he lay on his back on the thick cream carpet, his enormous erection pointing skyward. Poonam stared at it with, I thought, some trepidation. But her pussy was well and truly stretched out now and thoroughly lubricated and I had no doubt she could take it with ease. Between us, Damu and I lifted her hot body, carried her over to our waiting friend and lowered her, impaling her on his huge pole. The girl squealed as his girth stretched her elastic cunt, but sure enough his entire length was gradually engulfed. She knelt quite still astride him for a moment, her brow furrowed in discomfort, before beginning, unprompted, to rise and fall with building enthusiasm.

[Image: OyBKt5Au9NJ0DhvD96L9SdaDRjKPpdalXUCRgV51...CriNOM_gr5]

The little bell on her rump tinkled now as she rode him, increasing the festive mood created by the changing.
Sam lay still, his hands behind his head, watching her breasts swing below her, letting her do all the work. She rotates her hips and was clearly beginning to enjoy herself again. Her nipples were stiffening and deepening in colour and his shaft, when it emerged from inside her, was coated with a white lather. My daughter-in-law grunted and gasped as she writhed, and we watched in fascination as she drove herself towards yet another orgasm, using Sam's dick to pleasure herself.

I couldn't hold back any longer. I knelt in front of her, took her face between my hands and forced my engorged dick into her hot, wet mouth.

"That's it, slut," I murmured, as her tongue caressed my length, bathing it in her saliva. "Suck my fat cock. Get me good and wet."

[Image: _Pdkf9Ywui4h-M1JjwLoSnWZ10I3lYZfTY2qvLTb...1Bh6Nt-XPi]

Her eyes, the pupils hugely dilated as she gazed up at me, widened. She knew what this meant. "I want you to suck my fat cock and get me good and wet," I had texted her months ago, "before I fuck your arse." Frantic, she did a good job. My cock was drenched when I withdrew it from her mouth, and drool ran down her chin. I rose to my feet and moved round behind her, pushing her legs and Sam's apart and resting my saliva-soaked dick on her coccyx. Teeth gritted, I ripped the slash in the crotch of her knickers wider and held her hips still. Her pretty, brown arsehole winked up at me from between buttocks still bearing the outline of my fingers from the spanking I had administered earlier, and I spat into it. Then I carefully positioned the tip of my dick in the centre of the little star and began to push.
Like Reply
With her pussy still filled by Sam's monster, her anus was tight and unyielding but I was not going to be denied. I pushed harder, opening her up as she whimpered and then screamed. Damu had trained Sam's phone on her face and I looked forward to watching the footage with her later, savouring her every expression as she was sodomised for the first time. I stopped, allowing her to acclimatise to having both holes filled, and then pushed again. She was sobbing a little now, but juices were still flowing down her inner thighs and I knew she was enough of a slut to love being double-fucked once I was past her sphincter. I seized a handful of her messy hair, wrenched her head back and hissed, "Push back. Try to push me out." She obeyed, really wanting me out, but her pushing, of course, had the opposite effect. Her sphincter opened, I thrust forward, and I was inside. She cried out as the mushroom head slipped past the tight ring of muscle and I moved my hands to her waist and leaned over her.
"Where's my cock, Poonam?" I growled.

[Image: ulM_Q3DzzKKl_09W8dF0E_msC6EmcllYSvkTh3j3...B2cdBR6pgX]

"In my arse," she whimpered. "You're fucking my arse."

I used my body weight then to ensure she was filled to capacity, forcing her down onto Sam's dick so that the tip nudged at her cervix, while pushing into her rectum until my balls pressed against her soft flesh. She groaned.

This was what we would be thinking of as we ate a family dinner. I would smile into her eyes across the dining table on which my friends and I had spit-roasted her, both of us remembering how she had been stuffed in every cavity like the turkey on the platter between us. And my wife and Poonam's husband would enjoy their dinner in complete ignorance.

[Image: UaJonrLApfHN51YBjupmzmy0vEzOrsE_2evw683b...I78x4hbepj]

Inspired, I began to move. Each time I bottomed out inside her, Poonam made a little, animal sound. Sam grinned up at me, which I found somewhat disconcerting.

"How does it feel?" I asked him to dispel the tension.

"Very tight and very wet," he said. "Not sure how much longer I can last."

I plunged into my daughter-in-law's rectum with renewed determination. Her rhythmic grunts continued, changing pitch. Manu could resist no longer and moved to her head, pulling it back sharply by the hair and invading her mouth. Her grunts became less distinct as she was made airtight, all three holes filled with cock.

Damu was still filming our tangled limbs, shining with sweat. I toyed with the idea of uploading the video to amateur websites, sharing Poonam's well-earned humiliation with the world. It was an intoxicating prospect.

Sam came first, firing jets of hot liquid up into my daughter-in-law's uterus. To my surprise, Poonam herself was next. Her orgasm was quiet, with Manu's cock stuffing her mouth, but unmistakable. She bucked and stiffened beneath me, her legs quivering, and then went limp. Manu withdrew from her mouth but held her head still and sprayed her face with an enormous load. Finally, it was my turn. I slammed into her, determined to unload as deep in her bowels as possible, and the thought of my semen seeping from her anus for days to come tipped me over the edge. I gave a primal roar and filled her up, collapsing onto her.

I lay on top of the cum-soaked girl as Sam, with difficulty, wriggled from beneath us. I grunted in assent as the guys asked if they could use my shower. Some time later I heard them leave, and heard the beeping of my phone as Sam said, "I've sent you the videos, mate," and I finally crawled off her.

I rolled her onto her back and stood up, looking down at her. She was a mess.

[Image: nbEVg7foKb_xAfFGU8Qmgnw0yeNBlSXgEFWwg5yt...606aMrJhNK]

I reached out my hand to help her up. "Come on."

She stumbled as I propelled her up the stairs and sat crumpled in the shower tray as, after stripping off her remaining shreds of clothing, I hosed the dried semen from her body. I directed the stream of water between her reddened labia and she twitched a little. I wrapped her in the still-damp white towel she had used hours earlier and laid her carefully on the guest bed before showering myself.

When I returned, she was sleeping.

Naked, I cleared up the beer bottles downstairs, made liberal use of the air freshener and flung open the French doors of the bleach- and sweat-scented dining room before hurrying back upstairs with my phone. I lay beside her on the bed and opened the files sam had sent me.

[Image: 9b79RwUxC7fSDvE9gURRbP9LV-W8CG0d9o1SKYqL...XZoMGyEojX]

I watched enthralled as Poonam was violated on the little screen, submitting to orgasm after orgasm as she was used and abused. She really was a total whore. Tomorrow, I would make her call my friends and humbly thank each of them for making her cum. My cock reared up between my thighs as I enjoyed the best porn movie I'd ever seen. So fucking hot.

And then I felt her warm, wet tongue on my scrotum. She had awoken and was also watching the screen. She sucked my balls into her mouth, rolling them around the inside of her cheeks, separating them with her tongue. I gasped in shock and pleasure. On the screen, Poonam's face screwed up as I popped her anal cherry and she was double-penetrated. On the bed, Poonam's tongue worked its way up the seam on the underside of my cock and circled my corona. She took my length into her mouth and I looked down at my daughter-in-law in wonder. Her eyes met mine as her cheeks hollowed. On the screen she was grunting, full of cock. On the bed I buried my fingers in her hair and came. I was surprised there was anything still left for her to coax out of me, but she was a fucking sexy bitch.

[Image: 9vLABiZIwBSQBMBLyRXi-a7urG8Wv3XOkbPNfxBc...t4goFTCjs0]

The girl swallowed my spunk greedily. Her stomach had to be awash with cum. I groaned.

Downstairs, the front door rattled and opened. Poonam froze.

Shit! My son and wife had finally returned from their shopping trip. I sprang to my feet and sprinted across the landing, dressing at top speed as my wife called, "Charlie! We're home! It was rammed at the shops and the restaurants were heaving. It's freezing down here. Why are the French doors open?"

As my well-fucked daughter-in-law struggled into jeans and a t-shirt, I arranged my face into an expression of mild innocence and descended the stairs to meet them.

THE-END
Like Reply
When will the lust bride story start
[+] 1 user Likes tushar's post
Like Reply
#Krishnan202 :
Thanks a ton bro for the wonderful Poonam Kaur story clps .....What a cute babe she is... Heart
thanks yourock
Like Reply