Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
ebooks Collection 2019
[Image: mykel..kings.descenda8zjtr.jpg]
Mykel King's Descendants MC 3 - Bella Jewel
epub | 367.9 KB | English | Author :Bella Jewel | B08BKYYCYD | 2020 | Bella Jewel

Book Description :

Hi there . . .
Hmmm, no, that doesn't work.
Hey . . .
Not quite.
Howdy . . .
Good lord, what am I? A cowboy?
'Sup?
Yeesh.
Whatever. Let me just get right into it.
I'm Waverly.
There, that wasn't so hard.
I'm not going to blabber on about how strong and fierce I am.
Or proceed to tell you how broken or damaged I've become.
No, I'm just going to tell you that I'm me. Just me. Waverly.
I am all of those things, but I'm also so much more.
I'm helping a club-a club that needs me to bring peace back into its world.
If you had asked me if I'd be working for a biker club six months ago, I would have simply laughed in your face.
I mean, a biker club? Come on.
Yet here I am, doing the unthinkable. Penetrating the deepest, darkest parts of that world.
Pretending to be something I'm not.
I've got this, though.
That is one thing about me you should know-I won't let them down.
I won't crack under the pressure.
I won't break, no matter how much horror I see.
There are lives at stake; there are people who need me.
Not a single thing will distract me from the mission I'm on.
At least, that was what I first thought.
Until I didn't.
Now I'm tangled up in a world I can't even begin to understand.
Now I'm dealing with feelings that are foreign to me.
Feelings for a monster.
Feelings for an angel.
This is a literal battle between good and evil, and I'm living it.
Who are these men, you ask?
You're just going to have to start from the beginning.

Category : | New Adult & College Romance, New Adult & College Romance, Romantic Suspense
Download link Here
[size="28"]Hosters[/size]
Rapidgator | Nitroflare | Ddownload ||

Quote:https://rapidgator.net/file/8903ed52c70f...Jewel.epub
Quote:http://nitroflare.com/view/450AAF65D4575...Jewel.epub

Thanks for downloading Mykel King's Descendants MC 3 - Bella Jewel :
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
[Image: neoliberalism.and.glolpkjl.jpg]
Neoliberalism and Global Cinema - Capital, Culture, and Marxist Critique
pdf | 3.29 MB | English | Author :Kapur, Jyotsna.,Wagner, Keith B. | 0415889057 | 2011

Book Description :

In cinema studies today, rarely do we find a direct investigation into the culture of capitalism and how it has been refracted and fabricated in global cinema production under neoliberalism. However, the current economic crisis and the subsequent Wall Street bailout in 2008 have brought about a worldwide skepticism regarding the last four decades of economic restructuring and the culture that has accompanied it. In this edited volume, an international ensemble of scholars looks at neoliberalism, both as culture and political economy, in the various cinemas of the world. In essays encompassing the cinemas of Asia, Africa, Latin America, Europe, and the United States the authors outline how the culture and subjectivities engendered by neoliberalism have been variously performed, contested, and reinforced in these cinemas. The premise of this book is that the cultural and economic logic of neoliberalism, i.e., the radical financialization and market-driven calculations, of all facets of society are symptoms best understood by Marxist theory and its analysis of the central antagonisms and contradictions of capital. Taking a variety of approaches, ranging from political economy, ideological critique, the intersection of aesthetics and politics, social history and critical-cultural theory, this volume offers a fresh, broad-based Marxist analysis of contemporary film/media. Topics include: the global albeit antagonistic nature of neoliberal culture; the search for a new aesthetic and documentary language; the contestation between labor and capital in cultural producion; the political economy of hollywood, and questions of gender, sexuality, and the nation state in relation to neoliberalism.

Category : | Media Studies, Movie & Video History & Criticism, Art of Film & Video
Download link Here

Quote:https://rapidgator.net/file/6ed5a7f2ba86...itique.pdf
Quote:http://nitroflare.com/view/9772722BC1841...itique.pdf

Thanks for downloading Neoliberalism and Global Cinema - Capital, Culture, and Marxist Critique :
Like Reply
[Image: no.good.deed.the.here4zk2q.jpg]
No Good Deed (The Heretic Doms - Marie ton
epub | 351.92 KB | English | Author :Marie Sexton | 1538761602 | 2019 | Marie Sexton

Book Description :

FBI Agent Atlee Pine returns to her Georgia hometown to investigate her twin sister's abduction, only to encounter a serial killer in this #1 New York Times bestselling thriller. FBI Agent Atlee Pine's life was never the same after her twin sister Mercy was kidnapped -- and likely killed -- thirty years ago. After a lifetime of torturous uncertainty, Atlee's unresolved anger finally gets the better of her on the job, and she finds she has to deal with the demons of her past if she wants to remain with the FBI.
Atlee and her assistant Carol Blum head back to Atlee's rural hometown in Georgia to see what they can uncover about the traumatic night Mercy was taken and Pine was almost killed. But soon after Atlee begins her investigation, a local woman is found ritualistically murdered, her face covered with a wedding veil -- and the first killing is quickly followed by a second bizarre murder.
Atlee is determined to continue her search for answers, but now she must also set her sights on finding a potential serial killer before another victim is claimed. But in a small town full of secrets -- some of which could answer the questions that have plagued Atlee her entire life -- and digging deeper into the past could be more dangerous than she realizes . . .

Category : | International Mystery & Crime, Crime Action Fiction, Suspense Action Fiction
Download link Here

Quote:https://rapidgator.net/file/da814919f69e.....ton.epub
Quote:http://nitroflare.com/view/38FB0B0C6875F.....ton.epub

Thanks for downloading No Good Deed (The Heretic Doms - Marie ton :
Like Reply
[Image: nonlinear.spatio-tempkfjpt.jpg]
Nonlinear Spatio-Temporal Dynamics and Chaos in Semiconductors (Cambridge Nonlinear Science Series)
pdf | 13.08 MB | English | Author :Eckehard Schöll | 978-0521017893 | 2005 | Cambridge University Press

Book Description :

Nonlinear transport phenomena are an increasingly important aspect of modern semiconductor research. This volume deals with complex nonlinear dynamics, pattern formation, and chaotic behavior in such systems. It bridges the gap between two well-established fields: the theory of dynamic systems and nonlinear charge transport in semiconductors. This unified approach helps reveal important electronic transport instabilities. The initial chapters lay a general framework for the theoretical description of nonlinear self-organized spatio-temporal patterns, such as current filaments, field domains, fronts, and analysis of their stability. Later chapters consider important model systems in detail: impact ionization induced impurity breakdown, Hall instabilities, superlattices, and low-dimensional structures. State-of-the-art results include chaos control, spatio-temporal chaos, multistability, pattern selection, activator-inhibitor kinetics, and global coupling, linking fundamental issues to electronic device applications. This book will be of great value to semiconductor physicists and nonlinear scientists alike.

Category : | Semiconductors, Solid-State Physics, Physics of Electricity
Download link Here

Quote:https://rapidgator.net/file/5198aa86dfce...Series.pdf
Quote:http://nitroflare.com/view/79EE9244581DC...Series.pdf

Thanks for downloading Nonlinear Spatio-Temporal Dynamics and Chaos in Semiconductors (Cambridge Nonlinear Science Series) :
Like Reply
[Image: novalis.-.fichte.studo4kj0.jpg]
Novalis - Fichte Studies (Cambridge, 2003)
pdf | 602.94 KB | English | Author :Novalis | B0040ZOBXS | 2003

Book Description :

This volume presents the first complete translation of Fichte Studies, a powerful, creative and sustained critique of Fichtean philosophy by the young philosopher-poet Friedrich von Hardenberg, who under the pen-name Novalis went on to become the most well-known and beloved of the early German Romantic writers. Anyone interested in the fate of German philosophy and literature immediately after Kant will find this collection of notes and aphorisms a treasure-trove of original contributions on the nature of self-consciousness, the relation of art to philosophy, and the nature of philosophical inquiry. There are also the beginnings of a strikingly contemporary-sounding semiotic theory. The text is translated by Jane Kneller, who also provides an introduction situating the Fichte Studies in the context of Novalis' life and work.

Category : | Philosophy History & Survey, Modern Philosophy, History & Surveys of Philosophy
Download link Here

Quote:https://rapidgator.net/file/cd9cbe794a2c...e.2003.pdf
Quote:http://nitroflare.com/view/37161AE8875DA...e.2003.pdf

Thanks for downloading Novalis - Fichte Studies (Cambridge, 2003) :
Like Reply
[Image: novalis.-.henry.von.orqjpe.jpg]
Novalis - Henry von Ofterdingen (Dover, 2015)
pdf | 761.96 KB | English | Author :Novalis | 8826403732 | 2015 | Dover Publications; First Edition, Digital Original edition

Book Description :

A gem of German Romanticism, this literary landmark continues to enchant readers with its combination of poetic and fairy tale elements. The young hero of this unfinished experimental novel envisions a blue flower that represents desire, love, and the metaphysical longing for the infinite. He travels the world in pursuit of his dream, discovering that poetry is everywhere for those who can perceive it.
Author Friedrich von Hardenberg ― better known as Novalis (1772-1801) ― was a poet and philosopher who worked closely with Friedrich Schlegel and Ludwig Tieck. Novalis's influence extended to Hermann Hesse and Jorge Luis Borges, and the "blue flower" motif that he originated in Henry von Ofterdingen has appeared in the works of C. S. Lewis and George R. R. Martin. This edition features a Life of the Author and an Afterword by Ludwig Tieck.

Category : | Classic Coming of Age Fiction, German Poetry, Love & Erotic Poetry
Download link Here

Quote:https://rapidgator.net/file/aeb1fe6a6365...r.2015.pdf
Quote:http://nitroflare.com/view/7EA47F37D5A87...r.2015.pdf

Thanks for downloading Novalis - Henry von Ofterdingen (Dover, 2015) :
Like Reply
[Image: novalis.-.hymns.to.thoyjpx.jpg]
Novalis - Hymns to the Night (McPherson, 1988)
pdf | 767.75 KB | English, German | Author :Novalis | 978-0914232902 | 1988 | McPherson; 3rd Revised ed. edition

Book Description :

This bilingual, revised, third edition of Dick Higgins' popular translation presents the complete Athenaum version of Frederich von Hardenburgh's classic romantic long poem, and the substantially different manuscript version of the first section. The German text is en face. The six hymns comprise a deeply affecting poem that speaks across the centuries with unquestioned radiance.

Category : | German Literature, German Poetry
Download link Here

Quote:https://rapidgator.net/file/3324827326c4...n.1988.pdf
Quote:http://nitroflare.com/view/F66B362E2DDA1...n.1988.pdf

Thanks for downloading Novalis - Hymns to the Night (McPherson, 1988) :
Like Reply
[Image: novalis.-.notes.for.a03j4s.jpg]
Novalis - Notes for a Romantic Encyclopaedia (SUNY, 2007)
pdf | 1.36 MB | English | Author :Novalis | B003HS5GYW | 2012 | SUNY Press

Book Description :

The first English translation of Novalis's unfinished notes for a universal science, Das Allgemeine Brouillon.

Novalis is best known in history as the poet of early German Romanticism. However, this translation of Das Allgemeine Brouillon, or "Universal Notebook," finally introduces him to the English-speaking world as an extraordinarily gifted philosopher in his own right and shatters the myth of him as a mere daydreaming and irrational poet. Composed of more than 1,100 notebook entries, this is easily Novalis's largest theoretical work and certainly one of the most remarkable and audacious undertakings of the "Golden Age" of German philosophy. In it, Novalis reflects on numerous aspects of human culture, including philosophy, poetry, the natural sciences, the fine arts, mathematics, mineralogy, history, and religion, and brings them all together into what he calls a "Romantic Encyclopaedia" or "Scientific Bible."

Novalis's Romantic Encyclopaedia fully embodies the author's own personal brand of philosophy, "Magical Idealism." With meditations on mankind and nature, the possible future development of our faculties of reason, imagination, and the senses, and the unification of the different sciences, these notes contain a veritable treasure trove of richly poetic and philosophic thoughts.

".a welcome contribution to the growing literature in English on the philosophy of the early German romantics . This book deserves to be read not simply for its many poetic moments . but for the overall vision that gives the poetry its theoretical punch." - Notre Dame Philosophical Revie

"With its lucid introduction and notes, this essential volume enables the English-speaking reader to approach the Notes for a Romantic Encyclopaedia (1798-9) for the first time as a coherent text, part of a wider search in Germany for a new scientific method, a plan only later realized in modern physics." - The Times Literary Supplement

".expertly translated, edited, and introduced by David W. Wood ... There seems to be no topic, from the mysteries of the skin to the properties of minerals, which Novalis's encyclopedic ambition failed to confront." - The New York Sun

"Wood's translation will radically change our sense of the range and shape of 'philosophy' in German Idealism and Romanticism, and will make a major contribution to our understanding of the stakes and divisions in the encyclopaedic project from the Enlightenment to the present." - Tilottama Rajan, author of Deconstruction and the Remainders of Phenomenology: Sartre, Derrida, Foucault, Baudrillard

"Wood's excellent translation of a difficult text is of the highest quality and will be of great service to the field." - Elizabeth Millán-Zaibert, translator of Manfred Frank's The Philosophical Foundations of Early German Romanticism

Novalis (1772-1801) was the foremost poet-philosopher of early German Romanticism. Universally acclaimed as a poetic genius for such works as Hymns to the Night and the unfinished novel Heinrich von Ofterdingen, he especially favored the fragment form for his philosophical meditations. The latter reach their climax in this volume, his astonishing plan for a universal science.

David W. Wood is a PhD candidate in German Idealism at the Sorbonne in Paris. He is the translator of Goethe and Love by Karl Julius Schröer.

Category : | Science History & Philosophy, Modern Philosophy, Modern Philosophy
Download link Here

Quote:https://rapidgator.net/file/7f315181c20b...Y.2007.pdf
Quote:http://nitroflare.com/view/10E327BED9160...Y.2007.pdf

Thanks for downloading Novalis - Notes for a Romantic Encyclopaedia (SUNY, 2007) :
Like Reply
[Image: number.theory..a.verysmj47.jpg]
Number Theory A Very Short Int - Robin Wilson
epub | 5.03 MB | English | Author :Robin Wilson | 978-0824507800 | 2001 | Oxford University Press

Book Description :

Number theory is the branch of mathematics that is primarily concerned with the counting numbers. Of particular importance are the prime numbers, the 'building blocks' of our number system. The subject is an old one, dating back over two millennia to the ancient Greeks, and for many years has been studied for its intrinsic beauty and elegance, not least because several of its challenges are so easy to state that everyone can understand them, and yet no-one has ever been able to resolve them. But number theory has also recently become of great practical importance - in the area of cryptography, where the security of your credit card, and indeed of the nation's defence, depends on a result concerning prime numbers that dates back to the 18th century. Recent years have witnessed other spectacular developments, such as Andrew Wiles's proof of 'Fermat's last theorem' (unproved for over 250 years) and some exciting work on prime numbers.
In this Very Short Introduction Robin Wilson introduces the main areas of classical number theory, both ancient and modern. Drawing on the work of many of the greatest mathematicians of the past, such as Euclid, Fermat, Euler, and Gauss, he situates some of the most interesting and creative problems in the area in their historical context.

Category : | History of New Age & Mythology, Historical Study Reference, Religion Encyclopedias
Download link Here

Quote:https://rapidgator.net/file/6fffeddeca70...ilson.epub
Quote:http://nitroflare.com/view/7CB619FFA87E8...ilson.epub

Thanks for downloading Number Theory A Very Short Int - Robin Wilson :
Like Reply
[Image: only.beautiful.please6yj5t.jpg]
Only Beautiful Please A British Diplomat - John Everard
mobi | 7.66 MB | English | Author :John Everard | B0099VVLG8 | 2012 | Shorenstein Asia-Pacific Research Center

Book Description :

Coverage of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea all too often focuses solely on nuclear proliferation, military parades, and the personality cult around its leaders. As the British ambassador to North Korea, John Everard had the rare experience of living there from 2006, when the DPRK conducted its first nuclear test, to 2008, just before Kim Jong Il's stroke. While stationed in Pyongyang, Everard's travels around the DPRK provided him with numerous opportunities to meet and converse with North Koreans. "Only Beautiful, Please" goes beyond official North Korea to unveil the human dimension of life in that hermetic nation. Everard recounts his impressions of the country and its people, his interactions with them, and his observations on their way of life. He provides a picture as well of the life of foreigners in this closed society, considers how the DPRK evolved to its current state, and discusses the failure of current approaches to tackle the challenges that it thro up.

Category : | Nationalism, History of Korea, North Korean History
Download link Here

Quote:https://rapidgator.net/file/a7f1ab86fd57...erard.mobi
Quote:http://nitroflare.com/view/5A18D4865E17B...erard.mobi

Thanks for downloading Only Beautiful Please A British Diplomat - John Everard :
Like Reply
[Image: open.secrets.wikileakn9jvz.jpg]
Open Secrets WikiLeaks, War and American Diplomacy
epub | 5.33 MB | English | Author :Staff, The New York Times, Star, Alexander | 9780615439570 | 2011 | The New York Times Company

Book Description :

In 2010, the anti-secrecy organization known as WikiLeaks made headlines around the world when it released thousands of classified U.S. government diplomatic cables and battlefield reports. The New York Times played a crucial role in breaking the WikiLeaks story, and "Open Secrets" is the definitive chronicle of the documents' release and the controversy that ensued. It includes detailed analyses of the documents by Times correspondents; opinion essays by Frank Rich, Maureen Dowd and others; and the full text of all the cables and war logs posted on The Times's Web site, along with 27 new cables selected for this volume. It also includes an essay in which the executive editor of The Times, Bill Keller, explains how the nepaper came to publish documents obtained by WikiLeaks, and why it did; expanded profiles of Julian Assange, WikiLeaks's founder, and Bradley Manning, the Army private suspected of being his source; and original essays on what the fracas has revealed about American diplomacy and government secrecy. A legal and technological thriller and a primer on world politics, "Open Secrets" is also a field guide to how information and power are wielded today, and why it matters.

Category : | World History, World History, United States History
Download link Here

Quote:https://rapidgator.net/file/246ab857d7f2...omacy.epub
Quote:http://nitroflare.com/view/D96DEE2FCB8D3...omacy.epub

Thanks for downloading Open Secrets WikiLeaks, War and American Diplomacy :
Like Reply
[Image: overcoming.panic.attadrjoa.jpg]
Overcoming Panic Attacks Effective Strategies for Facing Anxiety and Taking Charge of Your Life
pdf | 1.25 MB | English | Author :Shanley PsyD, David | B0887F12DM | 2020 | Rockridge Press

Book Description :

Prevail over panic attacks-evidence-based strategies for getting your life back
Whether you're new to having panic attacks or have suffered from them for many years, you can free yourself from the grip they have on your life. Overcoming Panic Attacks is filled with effective strategies that offer you different ways of thinking, feeling, and behaving so you can increase your flexibility in uncomfortable situations and go after the life you want.
Drawing from his personal experience, expertise, and clinical work, Dr. David Shanley unpacks the mystery around panic attacks across many different life situations and offers you hope and tangible strategies to effectively manage your panic attacks.
Overcoming Panic Attacks includes:
  • Evidence-based strategies-Discover practical strategies based on cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) and acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT).
  • Anxiety vs. panic-Learn the important differences between anxiety and panic, including detailed symptoms and experiences of each.
  • Go deeper-Explore helpful suggestions on how to take some of the strategies to the next level by turning inward to complete more in-depth exercises.

Reduce the frequency and severity of your panic attacks with these scientifically supported strategies so you can get back to feeling and functioning like yourself again.

Category : | Anxiety Disorders, Stress Management, Anxieties & Phobias
Download link Here

Quote:https://rapidgator.net/file/08ef275503d8...r.Life.pdf
Quote:http://nitroflare.com/view/8CA3915238039...r.Life.pdf

Thanks for downloading Overcoming Panic Attacks Effective Strategies for Facing Anxiety and Taking Charge of Your Life :
Like Reply
[Image: pcos.diet.for.beginnezvkrx.jpg]
PCOS Diet For Beginners
epub | 163.46 KB | English | Author :Adele Tyler | B08BKWH5C7 | 2020

Book Description :

[b]Are you looking for a cookbook with over 100 recipes for PCOS diet? 
[/b]

In case you have been newly diagnosed with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome PCOS you need to adjust your diet. This book has got you covered. 

In this beginners guide you will learn the basics of the theory behind the PCOS diet, an eating regime for people who have newly been diagnosed with this syndrome. 
One of the best solution, pending a valuation with your doctor, is fight PCOS adopting a diet capable of improving insulin resistance and reduce the symptoms in a natural easy way. 
The PCOS diet is slightly different from other diets cause it focuses on food capable to boost fertility, manage weight and insulin production and resistance. You will discover that most of the recipes are - in fact! - tasty and far from eating regimes strictly linked with pure weight loss.
The PCOS diet can be split in three different types of diets: 
  • Low glycemic index diet (GI Diet), capable of controlling insuline production
  • Anti inflammatory diet, based on berries, fatty fish, greens and olive oil 
  • The DASH diet, that aims to reduce heart diseases and allo among food fruits, poultry, vegetables and low far dairy products. 

In this book you will learn:
  • What PCOS is and how fight it 
  • Foods that helps to improve health condition
  • Different types of diets approved for PCOS cases 
  • Over 100 recipes to prep meals according to nutritions and macros needs for PCOS newly diagnosed people

One women out of ten is affected by PCOS and that's a reason for not been too much worried and just be prepared to fight it, starting from the table!

Scroll up, click on buy it now and get your copy today!

Category :
Download link Here

Quote:https://rapidgator.net/file/6fb6063da73c...nners.epub
Quote:http://nitroflare.com/view/D9DB6DA5231FC...nners.epub

Thanks for downloading PCOS Diet For Beginners :
Like Reply
[Image: people.like.us..what.vhj31.jpg]
People Like Us What it Takes to Make it in Modern Britain
epub | 629.13 KB | English | Author :Hashi Mohamed | B084KR4MLB | 2020 | Profile

Book Description :

'Hashi Mohamed powerfully exposes the alienating and segregating effect of social immobility in this country.' David Lammy
'A moving, shocking and clear-eyed account of the increasingly rare phenomenon of social mobility. Using his own extraordinary story as a spine [Hashi Mohamed] has written an analysis, how-to-guide and polemic on getting on and up in Britain today.' - Grayson Perry
What does it take to make it in modern Britain?
Ask a politician, and they'll tell you it's hard work. Ask a millionaire, and they'll tell you it's talent. Ask a CEO and they'll tell you it's dedication. But what if none of those things is enough?
Raised on benefits and having attended some of the lowest-performing schools in the country, barrister Hashi Mohamed kno something about social mobility. In People Like Us, he shares what he has learned: from the stark statistics that reveal the depth of the problem to the failures of imagination, education and confidence...

Category : | Bisexual Romance, Gay Romance, Gay Fiction
Download link Here

Quote:https://rapidgator.net/file/40348c9cdd64...tain..epub
Quote:http://nitroflare.com/view/9681FD7910E41...tain..epub

Thanks for downloading People Like Us What it Takes to Make it in Modern Britain :
Like Reply
[Image: playing.for.keeps..anafkob.jpg]
Playing for Keeps An Enemies t - Stephanie Queen
epub | 467.58 KB | English | Author :Stephanie Queen | B082XHM98B | 2020

Book Description :

A hot new standalone in the series that's been called "A total, utter must read." - Book Fanatic

She says she doesn't date players.

She swears up and down that she'll never handle my stick.

We'll see about that, sweetheart.

When I win the pleasure of Harper's company at a charity auction, I get exactly one date-one shot to win over the gorgeous and feisty brunette.

Game on. I play hard, and I love a challenge.

But just when I think I've finally carved out my shot . . . a huge secret implodes around us, threatening everything we've built.

What to expect: A hunky, determined hockey player. A hard-to-win-over heroine. Exposed secrets, steamy good times, and a male-only romance book club. Yes!

Note: This is the final book in the Hot Jocks series, but each book is about a new couple and can be read as a complete standalone.

Category : | Sports Romance, Sports Romance, Women's Literary Fiction
Download link Here

Quote:https://rapidgator.net/file/1e8959832930...Queen.epub
Quote:http://nitroflare.com/view/736356AD90622...Queen.epub

Thanks for downloading Playing for Keeps An Enemies t - Stephanie Queen :
Like Reply
[Image: power.surge..power.plqyjtg.jpg]
Power Surge Power Play Series - Kennedy L Mitchell
epub | 324.35 KB | English | Author :Kennedy L. Mitchell | B086YFYNM3 | 2020

Book Description :

"Randi and Trey have left a permanent mark on my heart and soul in this powerful, all-consuming, edge of your seat, political, suspenseful romance!" - Darlene, it.sgottabethebooks

Now what?

Everything has changed, and not for the better. The not-so-perfect life I had as VP is gone, along with the team that's been by my side each step of my political journey. Every move I make, every breath and thought, now affects millions, and the weight wears me down without Trey as a welcomed distraction.

They tell me war is coming, and I'm the one who has to stop it. But how is the question no one can answer. Past enemies lurk in the shado while new ones hide in plain sight, stalking, watching, and waiting for the right moment to take me out. I need Trey back. I need them all by my side and ready to fight for me.

Can I undo the mess that my predecessor left in his wake, or will I break under the burden to save the world?

No pressure, right?

Power Surge is the fourth book in the five-book Power Play series and is a continuation of Randi and Trey's epic love story. The books in this series cannot be read as standalones. All five books follow one main couple's relationship as it gro through a five-year time period. It's suspenseful, steamy, and oh so unputdownable. If you're a fan of Tiffany Snow, Meghan March, and Skye Warren, then this series is for YOU!

Due to mature scenes and language, this series is recommended for mature readers.

Category : | Saga Fiction, Action & Adventure Romance, Political Thrillers & Suspense
Download link Here

Quote:https://rapidgator.net/file/25b08bad70a5...chell.epub
Quote:http://nitroflare.com/view/249D4109C3D08...chell.epub

Thanks for downloading Power Surge Power Play Series - Kennedy L Mitchell :
Like Reply
[Image: principles.of.landlorrrk29.jpg]
Principles of Landlord & Tenant
pdf | 1.91 MB | English | Author :John Rhys Morris | 978-1859413845 | 1999 | Routledge-Cavendish; 1 edition

Book Description :

This book provides the reader with a clear explanation of the relationship of the landlord and tenant, its formal requirements and its benefits and burdens. Common law principles and statutory provisions in relation to each type of lease are stated and, where appropriate, critically examined and proposals for reform discussed. The book covers most of the undergraduate landlord and tenant examination syllabuses, looking in turn at residential, business and agricultural tenancies. The book also explores the reforms recommended by the Law Commission and brought into legislation by the Landlord and Tenant (Covenants) Act 1995.

Category : | Law
Download link Here

Quote:https://rapidgator.net/file/29f76858eb63...Tenant.pdf
Quote:http://nitroflare.com/view/E1BFF415B7498...Tenant.pdf

Thanks for downloading Principles of Landlord & Tenant :
Like Reply
[Image: producing.and.directiz8kez.jpg]
Producing and Directing the Short Film and Video
pdf | 26.07 MB | English | Author :Peter W. Rea, David K. Irving | B077L72T38 | 2015

Book Description :

Producing and Directing the Short Film and Video, Fifth Edition is the definitive book on the subject for the serious film student or beginning filmmaker. Its unique two-fold approach looks at filmmaking from the perspectives of both the producer and director, and clearly explains how their separate roles must work together to create a successful short film or video. Through extensive examples from award-winning shorts and insightful intervie, you will learn about common challenges the filmmakers encountered during each step of filmmaking process-from preproduction to production, postproduction, and distribution-and the techniques they used to overcome them.

In celebrating this book's twentieth anniversary, this edition has been updated to include:
    • Two all-new, in-depth cases studies of esteemed short films-Memory Lane and the Academy Award-winning God of Love
    • A revised chapter progression that reinforces the significance of the actor - director relationship
    • Intervie with the filmmakers integrated alongside the text, as well as new images and behind-the-scenes coverage of production processes
    • Revamped sections on current financing strategies, postproduction workflo, and the wide variety of distribution platforms now available to filmmakers
    • A "Where are They Now" appendix featuring updates on the original filmmakers covered in the first edition
    • An expanded companion website (.focalpress.com/cw/rea) containing useful forms and information on distributors, grants and financing sources, film and video festivals, film schools, internet sources for short works, and professional associations

Category : | Movies, Performing Arts, Video
Download link Here

Quote:https://rapidgator.net/file/4df5fbcfb6f4....Video.pdf
Quote:http://nitroflare.com/view/305F579DD6A37....Video.pdf

Thanks for downloading Producing and Directing the Short Film and Video :
Like Reply
[Image: regulating.the.financrfj0z.jpg]
Regulating the Financial Sector in the Era of Globalization Perspectives from Political Economy and Management
pdf | 1.11 MB | English | Author :Zuhayr Mikdashi | 978-1403916389 | 2003 | Palgrave Macmillan; 2003 edition

Book Description :

The world's financial landscape is transforming as economies become increasingly interdependent. In Regulating the Financial Sector in the Era of Globalization, Zuhayr Mikdashi examines the role of public authorities and of business executives in the prevention, moderation, containment and resolution of financial problems. The book features a foreword by William C. Hunter, Senior Vice President and Director of Research at the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.

Category : | Risk Management, Banking Law, Public Finance
Download link Here

Quote:https://rapidgator.net/file/79e4f5aa7c59...gement.pdf
Quote:http://nitroflare.com/view/E88B7CC6EDC66...gement.pdf

Thanks for downloading Regulating the Financial Sector in the Era of Globalization Perspectives from Political Economy and Management :
Like Reply
[Image: remote.workogki8.jpg]
Remote Work
epub | 534.79 KB | English | Author :Will Gant | 978-0091954673 | 2013 | BookBaby

Book Description :

The comprehensive guide to remote work, working remotely and securing a lifestyle of freedom and flexibility...
Want to work from your home office instead of an oppressive cubicle? Do you dream of traveling the world as a digital nomad? Want to avoid the many mistakes first time remote workers encounter?
Now you can with this book...
Just like you, Will Gant dreamt of working remotely. He wanted to roll out of bed and work whatever hours he wanted. He's achieved these goals and joined the ranks of dependable remote workers.
Now he wants to share his trade secrets with you...
Will Gant is a proven author, software developer and professional consultant. With over 20 years of experience in a variety of roles. He continues to share his expertise in remote work and software development.
Working remotely and living a balanced lifestyle is highly sought after. You get to avoid the long and annoying commutes. You can save thousands of dollars...

Category : | Workplace Behavior, Workplace Culture, Business Life
Download link Here

Quote:https://rapidgator.net/file/b9149a43cc20....Work.epub
Quote:http://nitroflare.com/view/C88E6C436D7B2....Work.epub

Thanks for downloading Remote Work :
Like Reply