Adultery Befriended a burqa girl
Hot hot hot
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
After our awesome sex, we all came in for a three-way kiss and a tight group hug crushing our bodies together. While we were embracing our naked bodies we heard a knock on the door. I immediately got alerted, took my clothes and dug under the lower berth.
Saba spread out the bedsheet on berth covering me. Both of them hid their dresses and wore the burqa to cover. All this happened in 2 minutes and then opened the door. I couldn’t see anything but could hear the voices.
Sadia-“Kaun hai?”
There was some male voice, ” What are you doing here?”

Sadia-” I came to talk to didi and you.”
Voice-“What are you guys doing?”

Saba-” You knew what was supposed to happen here didn’t you?”
Voice-” Yeah but I don’t see what I expected lol.”

With this, I tried peeking and I saw Mushtaq. He came in and closed the door. Without wasting time I got up from beneath the berth. I was still naked and Mushtaq was shocked to see me like this.
Mushtaq-“WTF are you doing here and why are you naked?”
Me-” Hey cocksucker you very well know the answers, ok.”

He immediately turned towards Sadia and asked “Why the hell are you here then? What is happening? Did you?”
Me-“Yes cocksucker what you are thinking is true.”
Mushtaq-“How dare you fuck my little sister.” and was coming towards me angrily.

Me-“Hold on dude your sister wanted my cock she tricked me into this and of course we had a lot of fun,” I gave a smile. He turned to Sadia and asked, “What is he saying? Is that true? You tricked him?”
Sadia-“Yes kind of. I wanted to have fun. So I acted as didi and broke my hymen,” saying this she chuckled.
Mushtaq-“Oh god what is this.”
Me-“Come on dude everyone has their desires ok. You too wanted my cock right?”

I laughed. He got scared and red by the fact that I revealed his secret gay encounter in front of his sisters.
Me-“Don’t be scared. Saba already knows you sucked my dick. That was a dare from her only and I choose you.”
He was shocked and turned towards Saba. She was giggling. And also Sadia was shocked.
Sadia-“What are you talking about? My brother is gay?”
Mushtaq-“No no no, I am not gay.”

Me-” But he sucked two cocks lol”
Saying this I showed her the video of him sucking my dick. She was awestruck seeing her brother suck me.
Sadia-“You suck very good brother lol.”

Then I turned to Mushtaq and said, “You want me to reveal another secret? You had some oral session at a wedding right?”
Mushtaq-“How did you know that?”
Me-“Well the girl is none other than Saba.”

He was shocked to know that. He looked Saba and she was giggling. He caught his head.
Sadia-“What are guys talking about?”
Then I showed her the videos of Saba and Mushtaq’s encounter in the function hall. She had mixed reactions. She held her mouth with her hands and looked at both Saba and Mushtaq repeatedly.
Sadia-“I don’t know how you guys are feeling but that was awesome I am just wet again.”
Mushtaq was still worried.
Me-“Chill on dude it’s normal. We are just fulfilling our sexual desires. Don’t worry.”
There was complete silence for some time. And slowly the tension there got down when Mushtaq came into a relaxed state.
Mushtaq-” I don’t know guys. This is all crazy shit we are in.”
All this while I was naked and hard because of the videos. Saba and Sadia were giggling looking at my erect dick. I got a crazy idea and immediately went to Mushtaq. He was sitting on the berth. I went and stood in front of him so that my dick hit him in his face. Feeling my cock he looked up surprised.
I gave him a cunning smile and caught his head with my hands. I guided my dick into his mouth. His lips automatically parted and gave way for my dick. My dick slowly slid into Mushtaq’s mouth as his sisters watched surprised. His mouth was warm and his saliva made my dick slip easily inside.
I guided his head slowly to and fro. That was so crazy fucking his mouth while his sisters were seeing. I increased the speed and fucked his mouth rapidly. He caught my ass cheeks with his hands and tried to maintain the pace. He kept on massaging my ass and my thighs. This was making me wild.
I left his head and made him take control. He slowed down and took only the top in and sucked it. He used his tongue to make circles around the dick hole. Meanwhile, he brought his one hand to my balls and started squeezing them. He massaged them and was trying to milk me out.
On the other hand, he was massaging my p-spot area near asshole. This was making my orgasm build. He then removed his mouth from my dick and started stroking with his hands. He used his saliva to make it more slippery. And then again he started sucking fastly.
When I looked at the girls they were still perplexed by the view. I sensed my orgasm. So I caught his head and asked to stop. I removed my dick and started stroking it fastly to release my cum. I released my load for the third time and sprayed it all over Mushtaq’s face. He was happily taking my cum on his face.
I heard moans from the sisters. After I stopped cumming I again pushed my dick in his mouth to clean it up. He nicely licked all the cum and cleaned my dick. Then I turned to the girls and asked them to come near.
Me-“Lick my cum from his face.”
Both looked shocked but excited. They bent down to Mushtaq’s face to lick all my cum. They licked his face completely and made it clean drinking my cum. That was a wonderful scene to see where sisters are licking my cum from their brother’s face. After that, we all realized what we have entered into.
I gave emergency pills to the sisters. (I don’t want to make them pregnant). I was completely exhausted cumming 3 times straight in very less time. And the girls were also tired with all the fuck. It was already past 1 at midnight. So we had some chat and went to bed in our respective berths.
With all those amazing memories I went to bed. But I couldn’t sleep because now a new fantasy crept into my mind. I want to have anal sex. I need to fuck the girls in the ass. Then another thought came to my mind. If my next target is to fuck an ass why should it be only these sisters? I can also fuck Mushtaq’s ass.
I have decided that my first anal fuck would be Mushtaq only. Gradually, consciously, I became a bisexual person. That feeling was great. I went to sleep and got up just before we reached Chennai. Saba’s family went to a hotel provided by the marriage party.  I went to stay with a friend of mine.
Saba was informing me all about their stay. She said her family except Mushtaq got a 2 bedroom. Mushtaq is staying with one of his cousins in another small room. This was a good chance for me to fuck Mushtaq. Later in the evening while they were in some ceremony I texted Mushtaq.
Me-“Hey cocksucker that was an amazing blowjob you gave me in the train.”
Mushtaq-” Hahaha thank you. But that was not good for you to do it in front of my sisters. I felt like a slut.”

Me-” Oh come on don’t worry. That was even amazing getting sucked in front of your sisters. They loved it very much”
Mushtaq-” Yeah maybe”
Me-” Well what are you doing now?”

Mushtaq-” At this ceremony right now. Why?”
Me-“Well I want to feel your lips once again on my cock. I also couldn’t give you my cum last time. So maybe you want to taste me again?”

Mushtaq-“No way not now. I can’t come now.”
Me-“Arey, please. I’ll only come to the hotel. Tell me about your room number. We will have fun.”
Mushtaq-“Wait sometime I’ll have to manage here”

After sometime Mushtaq sent me his room number and I went to meet him in the hotel. He was in a traditional dress. I could see Saba in his face. As soon as I entered the room I took his face in my hands and started kissing him. Oh god, his lips never make you feel that you are kissing a boy.
We fell on the bed kissing. I was above him and he was caressing my ass. My cock was rock hard and I could feel it rocking on his hard dick. He turned me and came to me. He then slowly started removing my dress and made me completely naked. Meanwhile kissing and licking all of my body.
He sucked on my erect nipples before he went down to worship my cock. He kissed its sides, licked all along with it from top to bottom. Licked my balls. Took them one by one between his lips and sucked them on. He was roaming his hands all over my thighs, waist and pinching my nipples.
I wanted to catch his head and guide him but I let him take the charge and enjoy it. I put my hands above my head and enjoyed his licks. I was moaning with his acts. He lifted to see me exposing my armpits with little hair. He caught my dick with hand and slowly came towards my armpit.
He smelt my armpit. I felt his hot breath tingling my armpit hair. Then slowly he licked there which sent sharp shocks all through my body. I was never licked at my armpits. This was an amazing experience. I was moaning with his every lick.
He took turns to lick my left and right armpits while still massaging my dick and balls with his hands. He did this for quite a time and went on to do the real job. He pulled my foreskin back and spit on the pink top. Then he slowly bent his head and took my cock into his mouth.
Me-“Oh man, yeah suck me. Your mouth feels so warm.”
I feel his tongue making circles on my top. Then he took my entire length in his mouth. He started sucking and stroking at the same time. With his other hand, he was fondling my balls. He spread my legs and came in between them. I was moaning with heavy breaths while still controlling my hands.
He increased his speed on my cock. His saliva was drooling down my cock. The room was filled with slurping sounds. He was sucking more and more fastly which was making my orgasm build. I couldn’t hold any longer so I held his head with my hands and pushed my cock deep in his mouth to hit the throat.
He was choked. I erupted my cum straight into his throat. I had an intense orgasm and released a huge load. No drop of cum slipped out as it all went into his throat and he drank every bit of it. I didn’t release his head until my dick became soft. He was using his tongue to lick my dick.
When I released his head he got up with wide-open mouth and groans. He immediately fell on me and kissed me on my lips. We shared a passionate kiss for some time. Then I turned him to be under me and hurriedly removed his clothes and made him naked.
Mushtaq-” Woah I thought you don’t like sucking cock. Think am lucky today”
Me-” Hahaha am not sucking you. I am just returning favor without sucking.”

Saying so I kissed him while exploring his body and manly nipples. I kissed all his body. Took his nipples between my teeth and bite them. He groaned loudly. Then slowly I went down to his cock. I just kissed the top of his long thick member.
It twitched with my kiss. I spread his legs and positioned myself between them. I caught his cock and balls. I stroked them slowly. I added my saliva to make it slippery. With that strokes became easier and I increased speed.
Me-“Would you like fingers in your ass?”
Mushtaq-” Oh yes put them in.”

I greased my middle finger of other hand with my saliva and slowly went for his hole. It went hardly half in. I asked him to hold his legs high and push his asshole out. He did as I said. I could see his pinkish asshole now.
I added more saliva at his hole while my finger still inside. This made it more slippery and my entire finger went in. He gasped with that.
Me-“What all you took in your ass?”
Mushtaq-“Only fingers.”

Then I added my other finger. It went easily in as I added more saliva. I found his p-spot and started rubbing it. Soon after this, he came heavily with loud groans. His cum hit his face and spread all over his body.
Mushtaq-“That was a never before orgasm for me”
Me-“Picture abhi baki hai.”

Saying so I inserted my third finger and also added more saliva. I was already hard again and I also started stroking him not letting his dick go soft.
I twisted and turned my fingers in his ass to make it more widely open. He was screaming.
He tilted his head back and closed his eyes feeling my fingers fuck him. Meanwhile, I went on adding saliva to his asshole and my dick. I removed my fingers.
Mushtaq-“Please don’t remove.”
He still closed his eyes. I saw that his asshole is well opened and perfectly greased. At once I inserted my dick into his asshole. It went completely inside because of my earlier stimulation. He screamed and opened his eyes to see what went into his hole.
Mushtaq-“What you are doing”
He left his legs and tried closing them and push me. But I didn’t listen to him and caught his both legs and raised them high making easier for my dick to fuck him. I didn’t give him time to act and started plowing his ass faster. He was getting in line and his screams turned into moans.
Mushtaq-“Oh god I never thought you would do this.”
Me-” You are liking it”
Mushtaq-” Yeah,  fuck me. How my sisters would have taken you in the ass?”
Me-“No they didn’t. Your ass in my first”

He then started stroking himself while I fucked his ass.
Me-“Let’s do it doggy style.”
I removed my cock and he readily went on his fours poking his ass to me. I added more saliva into his ass and my dick. I held this ass cheeks and spread them and guided my dick slowly into his hole. It pierced his body and he let out sexy groans.
As I increased the speed the room was filled with slapping sounds. I bent down and kissed and licked his back. I held his shoulders and fucked him furiously. He was balancing with one hand and stroking his cock with the other hand. After some time we changed into the cowgirl position.
He slowly took my cock into his ass and started rocking. I caught his dick and helped him stroke it while he focused on getting fucked. He threw his head back and was vigorously bouncing on me just like his slutty sisters. I sensed my orgasm.
Me-” I am gonna cum. Take my cum in your ass cocksucker.”
He increased speed. ” Yes, cum in my ass. You made me a slut now.”

I stroked him faster as I wanted him to cum with me. Both our groans were resounding in the room. We both exploded our cum for the second time. I filled his asshole with my hot cum and his load erupted straight onto my body and on my face. My cum was flowing out of his ass.
That was outstanding sex I had. I realized there’s something sexy in fucking an ass. After we were done he fell on me with my dick still in his ass. We shared a long kiss and he licked his cum from my face.
We slept like that cuddled for some time. I just felt as if I am with Saba only. Mushtaq is nothing more or less than Saba except that he has a dick instead of pussy and no boobs but excellent nipples. He got a call asking where he was. We got up, cleaned ourselves and went away.
Like Reply
So after our 1st gay fuck session, Mushtaq went to the ceremony. I left my friend’s room. Later that night at 1 or 2 I got a text from Saba. The ceremony was done with and they are going to their rooms.
I thought this would be the ideal time to have all the three under my dick. As my stay was near to the hotel I went directly to Mushtaq’s room. He was shocked to see me there. There was his distant relative Sajid with him in the room.
I called Saba and asked her to come to Mushtaq’s room along with Sadia. They were in their sleepwear. Immediately after they arrived I closed the door and caught their boobs with my hands and kissed them one after another.

Saba-“What the hell are you doing?”
I moved away. Sajid was shocked to see this.
Sajid-“What’s happening here? Who are you?”
Me-“Oh buddy don’t get scared. These three are my sluts who worship my cock.”
Sajid-“Three?”
Me-” Yeah Mushtaq gave his ass to me just a few hours ago in this very room.”
Sadia and Saba-“What? You fucked him?”
Me-” Yes my beauties. My first anal fuck is none other than Mushtaq.”
Mushtaq stood with embarrassment. Saba went near him and kissed him on the cheek.
Saba-“Don’t be shy. You got lucky. I thought I would get the first anal fuck but you took my chance. I am jealous of you.”
I sat on the bed and all four were looking at me.
Me-” Well, come on my dick is hungry.”
Even before anyone could realize what’s happening Saba came near me and kneeled between my legs. She kissed my erection over tracks. My dick twitched. Without wasting any time Saba got rid of my tracks and my undies. My cock sprung out which made Sadia and Mushtaq excited.
They didn’t wait for a second to kneel along with Saba and kiss my dick. Now all three lips were kissing my dick. Sadia was on right and Saba on left, kissing each side of my straight dick. Mushtaq was in the middle and sucking on my balls.
Oh, this felt amazing. I removed my t-shirt and fell back to bed. I closed my eyes and felt the trio do their job. I felt one hand squeezing my balls and another hand holding my dick and dragging my foreskin to expose my pink top. Then I felt all the three lips kissing the top.
Then they put their tongues to work and licked the top. This was outstanding. Then suddenly they retreated from my dick. I opened my eyes to see that they were removing their clothes one by one and became naked. Mushtaq’s long thin dick bounced.
The girls got their milky bubbly boobs bouncing out of their dresses. Their pussies were already wet. Without giving a chance to others Mushtaq immediately got down to my dick and took it in his mouth. He dug it in completely that his nose hit my pubic hair and his hot breath tingled me.
He climbed up the bed and started sucking me. The girls held each of my balls and massaged them before taking into their mouths. Oh god, this was crazy. I turned to see what Sajid is doing. He was very hard in his boxers and was stroking it. His boxers got a wet patch with his precum.
I winked at him and asked him to get undressed. Within no time he was in his birthday dress. He is a bit brown skin-toned and got a nice dick. As long as mine but way thicker and of course without the foreskin. He started stroking fastly looking at how I am being sucked.
The girls left my balls and came to my chest to catch hold of my nipples. They took each in their mouths and sucked them on while using their hands felt my body. My nipples became erect and they got hold on them with their teeth. This was making me crazy.
I caught hold of their boobs with my hands and started pinching their nipples. Then they moved on to my face kissing and licking up. They took my earlobes with lips and nibbled, sucked and kissed them. The girls took turns to kiss me and suck my lips.
They started licking me and in between licking each other’s tongues and kissing. Down there Mushtaq was slowly sucking my dick while stroking his own. I signaled Sajid to come over and suck Sadia who was in doggy style bending over me.
He came and swiftly buried his face in Sadia’s pussy from the back. Sadia was shocked with this. She turned around to see Sajid sucking her pussy. I caught hold of her head and kissed her to divert. Saba saw this and got excited. She went to Sajid and adjusted below him such that she could get his cock in her mouth.
Saba took Sajid’s cock in her mouth. It was very thick and she has to open her mouth widely to take it in. Sajid was surprised and moaned into Sadia’s pussy. This went on for 2 minutes. I took hold of Sadia’s waist and brought her pussy onto my mouth.
Then Sajid lifted Saba and took care of her pussy while she replaced Mushtaq on my cock. Mushtaq was left alone so he took hold of Sajid’s dick and put it in his mouth surprising Sajid. I realized that Mushtaq’s dick is left alone. I told him to come in handy for me and took hold of his dick to give him a handjob.
Now the scene was I am lying on the bed with Sadia sitting on my face while I suck her pussy. Saba was on my right bent over my dick and sucking it. Sajid kneeled behind her and was licking her pussy. Mushtaq slept below him and took his cock. Mushtaq’s cock faced me which I was stroking fastly.
This was the best sex I was having, group sex I never thought of.
I was nearing my orgasm. I moaned in Sadia’s pussy and increased my tongue fuck in her also adding my extra fingers. And also increased my speed on Mushtaq. As my intense orgasm hit my spurting out hot cum into Saba’s mouth while Sadia released her juices onto my face.
Sadia got off me and fell on the bed kissing me. Saba drank all my cum while moaning by Sajid’s tongue fucking her pussy. I continued my strokes on Mushtaq while he deepthroated Sajid’s dick. I used both my hands to make Mushtaq cum as soon as possible.
Sensing my speed Mushtaq also increased his sucking and uses his hand to finger Sajid’s ass. This startled Sajid and he moaned loudly into Saba’s pussy. Within no time all the three started cumming. I positioned Mushtaq’s dick towards Sadia.
His cum erupted into the air hitting all over Sadia’s face. On her eyes, nose and on the mouth which she later licked enthusiastically.
This made Mushtaq work faster on Sajid who immediately gave his hot cum into Mushtaq’s mouth. Mushtaq couldn’t drink that huge load and some of it drained out his mouth onto his body. Sajid gave huge grunts and inserted his fingers into Saba’s pussy while his tongue was drilling her.
This brought Saba to her amazing orgasm and she emptied her juices into the mouth of Sajid. When this was done and all fell on the bed I moved to Sajid and placed my dick near his face. I signaled him to clean my dick covered in cum. He readily obliged and with his tongue cleaned my cum and drank it.
I took his face towards Mushtaq’s and made him kiss and taste his cum off Mushtaq’s mouth. They both exchanged a good kiss while I kissed the girls one after another. Then at once, Sajid came towards me to give a passionate kiss. I melted for his kiss and tasted his cum taken from Mushtaq’s mouth.
As I was still horny I asked the boys to suck my dick and make it hard. They readily accepted and moved forward to take my dick. The girls took no time in taking over their cocks. Saba took over Sajid’s dick in her mouth and Sadia took Mushtaq’s. Within seconds all three of us became hard again to continue our group adventure.
[+] 2 users Like Ramdev2020's post
Like Reply
make saba and sadia fuck others too
Like Reply
I asked the 2 boys to make me hard. They started to suck my cock while the girls didn’t waste any time to take their cocks in mouths. Within sometime all three of us were rock hard.
Now I was completely in the mood to fuck asses only. I wanted to take the asses of Saba and Sadia.
Me-“Today I wanna take the virginity of all your asses.”
Mushtaq-“Mine is already taken, lol.”

I asked the boys to lay down on the bed and the girls to take the dicks in their pussies. Sadia took Mushtaq’s dick and Saba took Sadik’s dick. It was easy for Sadia to take Mushtaq’s cock as it is thin. But once she sat on him completely, she let out a loud moan as his cock was long and touched her inners.

As Sadik’s cock was very thick Saba couldn’t take it in easily. Her pussy was tearing apart and she was screaming. I held her mouth from the back and caught her body to push it down. She screamed into my hand once the dick was completely in.
There Sadia was enjoying Mushtaq’s cock. She was gliding her pussy slowly on and off of the dick and bent down to kiss him on his lips. I was between both the pairs Sadia on Mushtaq to my left and Saba on Sadik to my right. Their milky white bodies were shining with sweat as I had switched off the AC.
It was hard for me to choose whose ass to take. Both were gliding and bouncing on the dicks while their assholes invited me. I slapped both the asses hard and the girls were moaning loudly. I slapped them until they turned red. Saba’s ass was more tempting.
But I choose Sadia’s ass because Saba was already struggling to take Sadik’s huge dick in her pussy. She needs some time to settle. I bent down to Sadia’s ass with Mushtaq’s dick inside her pussy an inch away. I held her ass cheeks with both my hands and parted them.
I licked her pussy area along with Mushtaq’s dick and up towards her back hole. She shivered. I used my saliva onto her hole and with the help of my thumb pushed the saliva into her ass. I poured and poured my saliva and pushed it inside also greasing my fingers.
Sadia was having heavy moans and breathing heavily. She tried speaking but nothing came out of her mouth except the sexy groans. I replaced my thumb with middle and index fingers at once. She became stiff and her ass became tight on my fingers.
I bent her over Mushtaq and asked him to divert her. She felt relaxed and loosened her ass. I resumed my fingering and also added more saliva. It was time to expand her asshole more so I inserted a third finger and started rolling it and making it much more stretched and flexible.
As I realized Sadia’s ass was wide enough to take my dick. I signaled Mushtaq to close her mouth. He took in and kissed her. Before removing my fingers and putting my dick I greased my cock nicely with my saliva. As my dick became well slippery I removed my fingers.
Within seconds I inserted my dick in Sadia’s ass. It went only half as she tried to scream but Mushtaq held her tightly not to. She used her hands to push me back. But I held her hands to her back and started giving strokes halfway. When I felt like Sadia got calm, I inserted my whole dick slowly.
Saba looked at what is happening to Sadia and seemed to be shocked and excited at the same time. Without wasting time I held Sadia’s waist and pounded her ass while Mushtaq drilled her pussy from below. Finally, one of my fantasies to double penetrate was fulfilled.
We both fucked her for quite a time. Meanwhile, I was also making Saba ready for her ass fuck. As I continued to fuck Sadia I placed my right hand on Saba’s ass and massaged her asshole. I used Sadia’s saliva by putting my fingers in her mouth before going to Saba’s ass.
So within no time, I was fingering Saba’s ass with three fingers while her pussy was being banged by Sadik. I didn’t want to cum in Sadia’s ass because it would delay my dick to get hard again to take on Saba’s ass. So I removed my dick from Sadia’s ass and moved to Saba.
Sadia’s asshole was looking like some giant circular entrance because of all the fucking. Saba was looking eager as she saw me shifting towards her. I made her bent over Sadik and told him to shut her mouth. He also held her hands tight. Unlike entering Sadia halfway I wanted to enter Saba completely in one go.
I removed my fingers and positioned my dick at her ass. I held her by the waist and at one stroke pushed my cock into Saba’s ass. She arched back and screamed. Sadik couldn’t hold her mouth.
Saba-“Please, it’s paining please remove. Already having a huge dick in my pussy please remove.”
I didn’t listen to her and didn’t care about her screams and started banging her backdoor. Meanwhile, Sadia and Mushtaq turned into a doggy style where Sadia faced Saba. To clam Saba down Sadia took her head and kissed Saba making her screams die down.
As Sadik slowed down I picked up speed and rammed Saba’s ass. There Mushtaq also changed his hole and entered Sadia’s ass. He was nearing his orgasm and wanted to fill Sadia’s ass.
As soon as he gave 5-6 strokes in Sadia’s ass his huge load filled up her back hole and fell upon her back. As Sadia didn’t cum yet she mounted Sadik’s face while Saba was still kissing him. Saba took over Sadia’s pussy while Sadik’s mouth was drenched with Mushtaq’s cum dripping out of Sadia’s ass.
I increased my speed and fucked Saba’s ass like an animal. Sadia was facing directly into my eyes. Her sexy horny eyes made me crazy and I further rammed my dick into Saba’s ass. I sensed Sadia’s orgasm through her eyes and continued my assault to get my cum out.
As the heat between us increased I erupted my seed into Saba’s ass. Sadia’s juices flooded from her pussy onto Sadik’s and Saba’s faces. That was the best fuck I had. It was more fantastic than fucking Mushtaq’s ass and cumming in him. Saba and Sadik were yet to cum. And Sadik increased his speed.
My dick was going down but it was hard enough. So I tried inserting it in Saba’s pussy accompanying Sadik’s dick. Even before entering half her pussy gliding through Sadik’s dick Saba released her juices. Her pussy became so tight that it made Sadik also to release his cum.
I stayed there and felt his cum drown through my dick. Exhausted from an outstanding session we all fell on the bed and cuddled together kissing each other.
[+] 2 users Like Ramdev2020's post
Like Reply
Double dick in pussy wow
Like Reply
We all were exhausted and fell on the bed cuddling and kissing each other. It was already 4 in the morning and we dozed off to sleep naked. Not more than 20 minutes into sleep I dreamt of fucking all of them again.
With a jolt from the dream, I woke and saw that Sadik’s head was lying on my thighs and his face was near my dick. I could feel his breath on my pubes and I was hard already. I called him but no response. He was in deep sleep. I caught hold of my dick and slapped him on the face. He didn’t move.
I dragged my skin back and placed the top near his lips. His lips felt cold. I moved my dick on his lips. He moved. I pushed my dick further and his mouth opened inviting my dick. I slowly moved in and out. His saliva was making it all wet.
His ass was in my hands reach. I caressed his ass. He was still asleep and moaned a little when I touched his ass. I massaged his ass cheeks and then went in to rub his hole. His moans increased. I removed my dick out of his mouth and went onto taking care of his ass.
He was sleeping on his stomach and I had a good view of his back. I parted his legs and there I saw my fourth asshole to fuck. I used my saliva on his hole and my dick. I didn’t want to use my fingers to make him wide but put my dick directly in.
So I greased my dick as much as I can and also spat on his hole. I positioned my self over him and placed my cock right at his back entrance. He moaned in his sleep. Then at one instance, I pushed my dick in Sadik’s asshole. He woke up screaming in pain.
My dick went halfway in. I slept on him and pushed my dick further until it was completely in his ass. I kissed on his neck and cheeks and whispered in his ear, “I loved your ass, it is so tempting. I cannot hold myself. Let me fuck you.”
Sadik-“It’s hurting.”
Me-” The pain will be gone in a bit. Just make your body relax and enjoy.”

He just moved his head saying ok. He looked very handsome from this angle. I realized my love for boys too. I am becoming a total bisexual physically and mentally too. I slowly started humping him in that position. His ass was very tight. He was nervous.
So I began kissing and licking his lips, face, shoulders, and back. As my dick went in and out of him, his screams turned into horny moans. My thighs and his ass thumping sounds were filling the room. He began to get up gradually coming into the doggy position.
I began increasing my speed with which his moans and our slapping sounds became louder. Mushtaq’s sleep got disturbed by our fuck sounds and he was surprised to see Sadik being fucked by me.
Me-“Hey cocksucker, Sadik’s ass is tighter than you. It’s amazing fucking him. Come on, join us.”
Mushtaq didn’t waste any time and immediately dug below Sadik and took his hard thick cock in mouth. I fucked Sadik more furiously until I saw Mushtaq’s dick becoming erect. I stopped fucking and made Sadik sleep straight on the edge of the bed with his head hanging down.
I went to his head and pushed my dick in his mouth. I signaled Mushtaq to take Sadik’s ass. He immediately did what I said and was fucking Sadik like an animal. I caught Sadik’s head and rammed my dick fastly into his mouth. After sometime when I was feeling my orgasm build I stopped.
I exchanged my position with Mushtaq. Now Mushtaq was fucking Sadik’s mouth and I was fucking his ass. I held Sadik’s legs to my shoulders and fucked him. One or two minutes into his ass my cum rushed to fill up his ass. I gave huge groans and still didn’t stop fucking him until my dick died down.
Sadik while being mouth fucked by Mushtaq was also stroking his dick furiously. I replaced my hands with his and stroked him to bring to his orgasm. Mushtaq was grunting I increased my speed and at once held Mushtaq’s head to bring his mouth to Sadik’s dick.
I pushed his head to make him suck Sadik’s dick while Sadik was sucking his dick. Now they both were in 69 position. Both of them sucked faster and within no time released their cum in the other’s mouth. They drank it and again fell on the bed. I fell on Sadia near her pussy.
It smelt amazing. I brushed her pubic hair with my fingers. I blew air on her pubes. She was in deep sleep. I turned to Saba’s pussy which looked swollen because of Sadik’s thick dick and mine double penetration. She also smelled amazing. I got tempted by her smell.
I licked her swollen pussy outer labia slowly from down to the clitoris. I licked like how a dog would do. She was moaning in her sleep. After 4-5 licks I shifted to Sadia’s pussy. I parted her legs and lay with my face on Sadia’s pussy. I started to admire how pink her pussy was.
I buried my nose in those hairs while I placed a gentle kiss on her pussy lips. Sadia moaned in her sleep. I kissed her thighs, sucked on them licked them one by one. I kissed all around her pussy and licked slowly making her moan in her sleep.
I then took her little pink pussy ball (clitoris) between my lips and nibbled it. She was still asleep. her moans increased as I increased pressure on her clitoris. I sucked on it, pulled it with my teeth. I did this for quite a time without touching anything except her clit and massaging her thighs.
As I began increasing my pressure on her little ball she jerked in her sleep and released her juices on to my face. I tried drinking most of them and then started licking her pussy lips. I rolled my tongue on her outer labia doing circles. I pointed my tongue and brushed it along her pussy slit touching her inner labia.
Then using my fingers I parted her pussy lips and began my vaginal exploration. I pushed my tongue deep and started random movements in there. At the same time, I began sucking all the fluids from Sadia’s pussy. I used my fingers to get hold of the clitoris and pressed it. Sadia moaned loudly still in sleep.
I slowly pressed it and very delicately crushed it with my fingers. I kept doing this until suddenly Sadia woke up. She held my head to push into her pussy as her body shook with another orgasm. She was breathing heavily. I drank all her juices and then moved over to kiss her.
After a few minutes of licking and sucking each other’s mouths, our desire to fuck was back again. Sadia pulled me up and took my cock in her mouth. I was sitting on her and my dick was going into her mouth from between her boobs. She was sucking me and at the same time pressing her both boobs together.
I was getting a blowjob and a titfuck at the same time. I looked at others and they were in deep sleep undisturbed by the slurping sounds coming from Sadia’s mouth. I then got down and caught her boobs pressing them hard and pinching the nipples. She was in ecstasy.
I bent over her left boob and took the nipple into my mouth while my right hand crushed the other. I was even digging my nails into her boob flesh. I used my tongue to circle the nipple on the areola. I licked the areola and flicked the nipple.
Then I did the same to the left boob while fondled and pinched the right one. I did this till she held my head firmly to her boob and had another orgasm. I realized then that girls can even cum by stimulating only their boobs.
Sadia-“Oh my God, Anil, that was the first time I have ever cummed without doing anything with my pussy.”
Then she took my head for another sloppy kiss. Down there my dick was already rock hard and poking Sadia’s pussy. While kissing me Sadia took hold of my dick and guided it into her love hole. She was moving her body to fuck my dick.
I also started moving and giving slow long strokes and she was moaning into my mouth. I increased my speed and then came into missionary. She then pushed me aside and climbed on top of me taking my dick in cowgirl position. She was going crazy.
Her boobs were bouncing like balloons with every jump she did. I held them and pinched. Then we changed into the doggy style and she was begging me to fuck her. I was ramming my dick in her pussy and the room was resounding with the slapping sounds of my thighs and her ass.
I looked at where our bodies meet. There was Sadia’s beautiful pink asshole. I took my dick out of her pussy and slammed it into her ass. She screamed at once which made the others wake from sleep. I didn’t care about her screams and continued plowing her ass. She fell on the bed.
Then I turned her into missionary with my dick still in her ass. I held her legs to my chest and rammed her ass. I then stretched her legs out as far as I could as she continued screaming in ecstasy. With one hand she started rubbing her pussy and with another pressing her boobs.
I was nearing my orgasm and increased my speed and with one last stroke I released my cum in her ass and she released her juices into the air which hit my body. Finally, I had cummed in 4 asses and that too in a single day. I was damn satisfied. I fell on her kissing all over her face with my dick still in her ass.
After resting on Sadia’s body for some time, I looked over to the side. I saw Saba lying on her back and getting her pussy banged by Mushtaq while her mouth was taken by Sadik’s cock who was sitting on her boobs. Seeing them like this my cock started getting hard again.
As it was already 5 in the morning I thought I should implement my plan to complete my other fantasy. I bought a strapon dick the previous night as part of my plan. I wanted to try a chain fuck where we fuck each other in a line. I brought the strapon and gave it to Sadia to wear.
I explained to her about my plan and she was so excited. Then we went to others. Sadia went to Sadik who was standing beside the bed and fucking Saba’s mouth. She went and kneeled behind Sadik and buried her face in his ass. She spread his legs and started licking his asshole.
Sadik was moaning with pleasure. I went to Mushtaq who was ramming into Saba’s pussy. I lied down and spread his ass cheeks to see his pink hole. I started licking his hole and he was groaning.
Mushtaq-“Yeah, that feels so good anil please go on.”
I used my fingers to uck his ass before getting up and giving him my dick. There Sadia also did the same. She stood behind Sadik and pushed her fake dick in his ass. Now the scene was Saba lying on the edge of the bed with her head hanging down.
Sadik bent over her slightly and fucking her mouth. Sadia taking advantage of Sadik’s position fucked his ass from behind. Mushtaq was in a sleeping position over Saba and fucking her pussy. I got a good position to put my dick in his ass. We fucked like this for 4-5 minutes and then I asked them to stop.
Keeping my dick still in Mushtaq’s ass we fell on the bed sideways spooning. Then I asked Sadia to com in front of Mushtaq and take his cock in her ass. As Mushtaq’s cock entered Sadia, Sadik came over and spooned Sadia taking her fake cock in his ass.
Saba was leftover who very enthusiastically pushed her ass towards Sadik’s dick. Now we all five were spooning each other in a chain and fucking. I started with slow strokes in Mushtaq. It made his dick slide in and out of Sadia’s ass and further strokes in Sadik and Saba’s asses.
Saba was also rubbing her pussy with the help from Sadik. I was kissing Mushtaq’s back, shoulders, neck, face, and lips and increased my speed. We all were fondling each other’s bodies while increasing our speed. As this was a complicated position our dicks were slipping out.
But our lust for sex didn’t die down and continued our session until one after one cummed with outstanding ecstasy. As we didn’t have proper sleep all night we dozed off in the same positions embracing our naked bodies.
So that’s it, guys.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramdev2020's post
Like Reply
great one.. pls write more on exhibitionism and nudity in front of strangers type adventures..
Like Reply
(19-06-2020, 07:37 AM)longindian_axe Wrote: great one.. pls write more on exhibitionism and nudity in front of strangers type adventures..

Ya sure buddy...
Like Reply
It’s been three years since Saba and I got married. Even though it was an arranged marriage, honestly for us, it was love at first sight. Saba is pretty with great features, golden brown in complexion and slim to a medium body type with round boobs and a fat bum.

She wears the traditional '. outfit at home like Kameez or modest tops. When she goes out she usually wears abayas. For those who don’t know what an abaya is, it is a long robe that Arab women wear.

Our life together has been wonderful so far. I am more than thankful to God for it. Sex with Saba is extraordinary, only if I could put it out in words. She absolutely loves when I talk dirty to her and she cums real quick. So I really don’t worry about lasting longer than her orgasms. But I swear, it is exemplary!

I am crazy about Saba’s ass cause whatever she dresses. Her ass always bulges out like nothing in this world would matter than those. I manage to dry hump her butt whenever I get the chance. When she is cooking in the kitchen or when she does the bed or even when she does her make up.

We have had sex many times when we get ready to go out. I find this woman in front of the mirror fixing her mascara. That ass is irresistible. A few months ago we had attended a marriage function of a friend. Some of my friends are still bachelors and some are married.

Our wives were chatting with each other in distance and we men were talking at the other end. After some time, I got a message from my wife asking if we could leave. Well, I promise her it won’t take long so I had to leave. My friend Azam was begging if I could stay a bit longer.

The last time we met was when we were in college. I told him that my wife wants to leave and I would definitely see him again. When we were about to leave, Azam walked over to our car and said goodbye. I introduced my wife to him and he complimented Saba on her looks. Not in a weird way.

Later that night when Saba and I were having sex, I started on my dirty talks as usual. I mentioned how guys must have been lurking on her ass bulging out of her abaya. As she was moaning she bit her lips and groaned. “Yes, your friend Azam was eating my ass with his eyes.”

It was so hot that I started fucking her harder and screamed into her ears, “Did he stare at my baby’s ass? Did that bastard enjoy what he saw?” Her responses drove me crazy and I pumped the life out of her that night. We both laid exhausted in bed. I told Saba not to mind my friend for staring at her.

“You really looked so pretty today and it is totally acceptable that he stared,” I said.

“It would have been acceptable if he had stared at my face.” She remarked, “How do you know that he…”

“Stared at my ass?” She questioned. “I saw him in the car mirror when I was about to get in the car. Babe, his eyes were down there when I bent to get into the car.” She smiled. “Can you complain?” I hugged her. “This ass is too perfect not to stare.”

It slowly became a habit for us to talk about the people who stared at Saba when we went out and especially of those who looked at her bum. The sex had become more lit since then. Anal is not permitted in our religion, but when I do her doggy.

I’d always mention about those who’d die to fuck her ass. She got more aroused than ever when I did that.

Weeks later I got a call from Azam and he asked if we could meet sometime. We met the same day after work at a coffee shop nearby. It really felt like we caught up everything after college. Azam lived in the UK and still unmarried. He said his family is looking for a girl and none caught his heart.

He told me to look for one too, preferably one like Saba. I was a little embarrassed but he was least bothered. He went on and on about how his spouse should look and often he mentioned Saba.

“I want my wife to look absolutely gorgeous in her abayas, like modest, fancy and sexy all at the same time. Lucky for you man! Let me tell you a secret, I want that ass on her. Don’t tell this to your wife.” We both laughed.

I actually told these to Saba when we were having sex. “He actually talked to you about my ass?” She asked. “Well, not directly. But I am pretty sure he said that he wants your ass on his wife.”

Azam called me again on a weekend and asked what my plans were. I had no idea of going out that day. So I casually invited him over evening tea. That was a friendly gesture, nothing else. That evening we both sat in the garden and he talked on and on about his life in the UK.

My wife walked into the garden with tea and other snacks. She was wearing a long gown and her hijab. She humbly said hello to Azam and began to walk back into the house. I couldn’t help but notice Azam staring at her ass as she walked. I kept quiet and decided to ignore. He managed to look at her and her ass several times before he left.

Again, as usual, a lot of good sex. But only this time, it went far. “Do you think he thinks of you and touches himself?” I asked.

“I don’t know.”

“Come on, don’t you think he pictures your ass when he does that?”

“Probably,” she said.

“Does that turn you on?” She kept mum. “Tell me, does it turn you on to know that another guy strokes his dick as he pictures you?” I fucked her faster. “Yes,” she moaned.

“Does it? Do you want it?” I breathed. “Yes,” she moaned again. ‘You love it when they stare at you but don’t you?’ I pushed in deeper. “Yes, baby, yes,”

“Do you want to try his dick in your ass?”

“Oh my God, yes,” she screamed.

After a few days, Azam called again and asked if I wanted to go to a concert in the neighboring town. I told him I couldn’t leave my wife alone. He insisted that we could take Saba with us. It was true that Saba and I don’t go out much. So I thought it was a good idea.

On a Saturday evening, we all drove to the city in the south with Azam. I in the front and Saba at the back. The place was pretty crowded and there were no seats. We managed to get to the front row and the concert had already begun. I was holding Saba by her hand and started to enjoy the music.

In a few minutes, Saba asked if we could go home. I told it just started and we can go a bit later. After a while, Azam bought us fizzy drinks. Again moments later, Saba asked we could leave. I told her to let’s go in another 10 minutes.

The concert was live and she did not compel me to go home for the next half an hour at least. We decided to go home and I kept on ranting about the concert all the way home. Saba and Azam kept unusually quiet. That night when we went to bed, I noticed she was upset and in deep thoughts.

I asked what was bothering her. She said “Nothing.” To cheer her up, I kissed her and asked her about the concert. “Didn’t you like the concert?” I questioned.

“I could have.”

“What’s wrong?”

She did not speak. “He touched me,” she said.

“What?”

“You were so busy watching the concert and he was taking advantage of me.” She said harshly.

“Baby, I am so sorry. I will have a word with him tomorrow.” I tried to calm her self. “No, leave it. What’s been done is done.” She said, “Okay. Let it go?”

“Alright.” But I couldn’t. “Where did he touch?” I asked. She did not speak. But it was exciting for me. “Babe,” I continued. “Where did he touch? Tell me.” She hesitantly said, “My back.”

“Oh my,” I gasped, “What? Your ass?’ I asked again.

“Yeah.”

“And then?”

“And then what? That’s it.” She ended it. I got on top of her. I started kissing her lips and her face. I held her hips and massaged her breasts. She was getting hot as well. “I asked if we could go home, but you wouldn’t,” she said.

“Baby, I didn’t know he was touching you,” I said.

“He wasn’t just touching.”

Then she continued telling me how he stood behind her and pressed his dick into her ass over her abaya. And then how he placed his dick smartly over her hand and made her feel it. When she took her hand away, he got behind her again and dry humped her ass until he came.

She told me how she felt his hard penis on her ass crack almost as if he was fucking her. “Did you like it, baby?” I asked as I fucked her. “Yeah,” she groaned. She also told me how he held her hips as he humped her butt and how she co-operated.

I ejaculated inside her when she told me how he managed to wipe his cum all over her ass on her abaya. I hadn’t heard from Azam for days. But the fun continued at home. I talked about that incident several times when I fucked my wife. It had become my favorite thing to talk dirty about. Saba absolutely adored when I did that.

Days later Azam had texted me that he is leaving back to the UK. I guess he was feeling guilty even to even talk to me. He probably would have thought I was mad at him for what he did to my wife. Or he assumed that Saba never uttered a word. Either way, texting was his defense.

I called Saba and gave her the news. And asked if we should throw him a send-off dinner for the old time’s sake. She said it was up to me. So kinkily I texted him inviting him over to dinner. He did call me right away. I was helping my wife with food preparation in the kitchen when the doorbell rang.

It was him. Saba suggested that I go talk to him in the living until she makes the table. We talked and watched football in the living, but nothing weird or none brought the concert thing up. Saba served us tea and Azam might have acted a little uncomfortable.

But he was alright after Saba spoke to him all calm and nice. She is a wonderful person you see. She wore a long white gown that day with a yellow shawl around her head if I haven’t forgotten. She looked her best honestly. Azam stared at her several times and thought I did not notice.

Well, I pretended as if I didn’t. I cheered for Manchester for no reason, he should have guessed. The dinner was served and it was all good. We sat back on the couch and had our last chat before he left. Saba sat on the handrest next to me.

I had cheekily placed my arm on her thigh while Azam was facing us from the right opposite. I knew he was noticing my hand on her thigh. So I purposely kept massaging her there as we spoke.

“You know, I even told Ahmed, you are so much prettier than the women I have seen,” he remarked.

“Thank you,” Saba blushed.

“I remember him saying something. What was that Azam?” I smiled. “What?” he asked. “About having Saba’s ass on your woman.” I reminded. “Oh my,” he nodded in embarrassment. Saba nudged me in shame too. “Well, that was so unintentional. But true, I’d die for such an ass on my wife.” We all laughed.

“You are gifted with such, sister,” he said. “Well, I am the one who is gifted,” I gestured. “Stop it you two!” Saba shook me. “Why would I? Wouldn’t I be proud to say that my gorgeous wife has the perfect ass in the world?” I pulled her on to me and kissed her lips.

We both might have kissed for a minute right in front of Azam and none of that were pre-planed. Saba was a little shy performing there. But I suppose she was feeling secure that I was there. I pinned her down and played with her boobs. All that, knowing Azam was watching.

I grabbed one end of her skirt and pulled it straight up. Pulled my sweatpants down to my thigh, adjusted my dick in between her thighs, pushing aside her panty. On the side I noticed, Azam was shocked and excited at the same time, pressing his bulge over his jeans.

Maybe because of Azam’s presence, Saba had her orgasm within five minutes. I continued fucking her for a good ten minutes. I filled her womb with my cum and got up exhausted. Saba laid there like a princess, eyes closed, panting heavily, skirt lifted up to her waist and shawl all scrambled behind her head.

I gestured my head to Azam, God knows if I actually wanted that. He waited no more. With one jump, he was on top of Saba, his pants were at his knee. Saba was probably not expecting that. Well, she gasped her eyes wide open and looked at me in utter shock.

I looked at her with a grin behind the sofa rest and assured her it was alright. Azam kissed Saba all over her face. Saba did not acknowledge his kisses neither did she deny. He pinched her ass-cheeks from under and almost whispered into her ears.

“Oh I so badly want this ass,” he kept pondering my wife. I could hear my wife’s moans softly. He turned Saba around on her all fours and entered her from behind. Slapped her ass and squeezed them. “Enjoy your dessert, my friend,” I thought.

Well, it was just that one time. Azam got married to a girl from his town, pretty but not as pretty as Saba. He is alright there. Saba and I are as thick as thieves. Happy, content and perfectly fit couple with memories to talk about, every night.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramdev2020's post
Like Reply
what happen to sadia and mustaks gf ?
Like Reply
Waiting for update
Like Reply
good story
Like Reply