Adultery A Wife's anxiety (Completed)
Smooth
Some would say I am the REVERSE 
[+] 1 user Likes Theflash's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
waiting eagerly dear
[+] 1 user Likes kamdev99008's post
Like Reply
Very nice elaborate first night of both. Can't wait to see what happened then.
[+] 1 user Likes Johnnythedevil's post
Like Reply
Excellent update..more than that you are a great writer
Like Reply
Hi bro
no need to say the things of past are good...but have some confusion. Even in today's society ( as it become more liberal, man & woman are equally carrying the responsibilities, some times women are more empowered financially) can a husband accepts to such demands from his wife even though he was caught red handed cheating his wife and even considering his acceptance can he simply sit, listen and watch his wife mating with another person in front of him. If you say he did that because he loves his wife so deeply and he himself thinks he betrayed his wife and now it is his turn to feel the pain...ummm...A true lover will just kill her and himself rather watching. I don't know, I expressed what my feelings were when I read that episode.

One thing I observed is the part when a wife mates other than her husband and husband happens to see this makes my mind go in turmoil.

Anyway good luck. Waiting for the next update.
    :   Namaskar thanks :ఉదయ్
[+] 1 user Likes Uday's post
Like Reply
(17-06-2020, 05:39 PM)Uday Wrote: Hi bro
no need to say the things of past are good...but have some confusion. Even in today's society ( as it become more liberal, man & woman are equally carrying the responsibilities, some times women are more empowered financially) can a husband accepts to such demands from his wife even though he was caught red handed cheating his wife and even considering his acceptance can he simply sit, listen and watch his wife mating with another person in front of him. If you say he did that because he loves his wife so deeply and he himself thinks he betrayed his wife and now it is his turn to feel the pain...ummm...A true lover will just kill her and himself rather watching. I don't know, I expressed what my feelings were when I read that episode.

One thing I observed is the part when a wife mates other than her husband and husband happens to see this makes my mind go in turmoil.

Anyway good luck. Waiting for the next update.
I tried to portray the wife as someone who lurches in extremes of behaviour. Who let''s anger and emotions overrule good sense. She is headstrong, impulsive and even a little arrogant but who is also capable of intense feeling for someone. Being a sex story of course there had to be scenes of sex that would be entertaining for the readers. Here I would have to take a little bit of license in how the characters in the story react. Generally people don't go to extremes but at the same time it is not unheard of either. Anyway I hope you would all enjoy this story. This was written in Tamil a few years back, way before my story My Wife, why did she betray me. As I said earlier this was the first of three stories under a single thread, Three Short Stories.
[+] 1 user Likes game40it's post
Like Reply
Episode 14

I was the one to start now. "There’s no pain right now," I said softly.

"The pain has gone?, Good, you will still be fearful I think. Never mind just relax .. sleep if you want to."

I was so taken up with how patient he was for me. How expectant he would have been for the pleasures of the first night. I did not want to disappoint him on this most important day of our lives. It would not be a memorable night for either of us if we did not consummate our marriage this night I told myself.

"No, I'm alright now." I said indicating I was ready to continue.

"Don’t worry about it Swetha. There is always tomorrow. Your memory of the pain will still be fresh, just take it easy for now."

I loved this lovable idiot so much. I held both his cheeks in my palms and kissed his lips.

"Nope, this is our first night, it must happen tonight, I’m ready.”

"Sure?" He asked.

I gently bit him on his cheek, "You little fool, I as a woman am saying okay, then why are you still asking this question."

“We are not married for even 24 hours yet and you are already calling me a fool,” he said as if hurt but I knew he was just teasing me.

“Yes, you are, you are my sweet lovely fool and I will say that again and again as I please.”

He kissed me on the forehead then my eyes, cheeks and finally on my lips. I could feel him open my thighs apart as I enjoyed his kisses with closed eyes.

He got between my legs again. He placed his penis right at my entrance but did not push it in. He caressed my face softly with his hand.

“I love you so much my dear wife,” he said. His eyes affirmed to me that those were true words spoken from the heart.

“I love you too, husband,” I said, gazing into his eyes.

He pushed it in slowly. I held my breath as my subconscious mind reminded me of the pain. This time however there was not much pain. He slid his manhood in, slowly, gently and I slowly relaxed at the absence of the intense pain I felt the first time. He was fully in me. I hugged him to me as we kissed in love and ardour. He started pushing his hips up and down, slowly, carefully letting me get used to having his love rod inside me.  He was kissing and caressing my body slowly evoking the desire in me as his hips moved gently up and down. His caresses and kisses were having its effect. Within minutes I forgot all about the pain as pleasure began to surge through my body. I began to slowly lift my hips and meet his, ever increasing speed in his thrusts. 

Sometimes he would lie over me and kiss me on my lips, my neck, and my nipples. When this happened, his thrusts would be long and deep. Sometimes he would lift my leg up to kiss my calf and thighs. The tips of his fingers caressing my body all over showed me how sensitive I was in so many parts of my body that I myself had not been aware of till now. His kisses were many, his caresses were delightful but he did not stop his pumping and kept me in a constant state of arousal. My darling husband was showing me how wonderful lovemaking can be. He was taking me quickly towards the outer-limits of pleasure. Limits I did not yet know had existed. I was kissing him back now. Passionately.  

"Darling.. Ahh." My hands were gripping his back hard pulling him in tight as if wanting more and more of him in me.

"Sssss hmmm."

“Nng hmm .. more baby more... My husband was making me blabber uncontrollably as rapture that I had never known before was seeping through me in waves.

I have been pleasantly surprised by the varied feelings of love, bliss desire all taking me to paradise. This first experience, being better than I imagined it would be, made me delirious with joy. I hugged him tightly. My legs pressed down on his legs. Oh my god, I thought as all my nerves were tightening at the same time. A tidal wave of heavenly bliss was starting at my groin and rushing uncontrollably through my body.

I lost all track of time, as time meant nothing now, only that my husband was taking me to a peak of pleasure that wrenched me from this earth and sent me floating. I buried my face into his neck supressing a shriek that would otherwise have been heard through the whole house. My nails dug into his back. Was I hurting my dear love .. oh no .. but I can’t help myself.

“OOhhh……,” my body, hardened then started spasming as all the held up bliss burst out in a tremendous release.

I didn’t realize in my state of orgasmic pleasure, he and I had actually climaxed at the same. Knowing about it later made me very happy. It was fantastic, more than I ever imagined and expected. It was the most memorable night of my life. That night we made love three times. Each time was like a new, terrific experience better than the last. Finally, we hugged each other in fatigue and slept. I learnt all about pleasuring and being pleasured from my husband. In the years that followed, our sex life didn’t become stale or routine. It was always immensely satisfying. Or at least it was for me but now knowing about him and Gauri maybe it was not so for him.  

We both had taken two weeks leave. We didn’t know how time flew by so quickly. We went on a five-day honeymoon. I thanked my lucky stars that I had got this wonderful life. After returning from the honeymoon, my girlfriends gave a dinner party at a star hotel for the two of us. Mahesh was very reluctant to come.

“I’m going to be surrounded by women, I’ll be the only male I think. God, it’s going to be uncomfortable,” he complained.

“Nothing doing, your friends are inviting us later this week, I’m going to be in the same situation then, so Mr. Mahesh, you better do as your wife tell you, okay,” I said in return.

“Okay .. but one condition..”

“What??”

“Point out to me which of your friends you said were admiring me.”
I stared at him and then suddenly grabbed his groin. In these past few days my shyness had gone to a large extent when we were alone together. “You behave this is mine,” I said squeezing his penis,” If anyone else touches this, I’ll cut it off.”

My husband really didn’t know if I was joking or serious. Maybe I was half serious in what I said. Anyway, his manhood started swelling up in my hand as I held in over the clothes. Needless to say, we ended up making love following that. At the dinner with my friends I had held his hand all the time, reluctant to leave it even for a minute. I wanted the world to know he belonged to me.

Two of my companions pulled me aside and said, "Look, we are not going to take your husband away from you okay, so you can leave his hand for a while at least,” they teased me.

I looked at the two of them appraisingly. “Hmm, these, two woman don’t look too trustable to me,” I said in mock seriousness looking at them with my hand on my lower chin, as if speaking out my thoughts aloud.

“We can hear your mind voice very clearly, so can it,” they said laughing along with me.

That dinner went off very well. My friends whispered to me how lucky I was to get Mahesh as a husband.

I still remember what he said one day after an immensely satisfying bout of love.  "I love you so much and there is no place ever for any woman in my life except for you."

Those words then had made me so happy. Now it seemed like I have been living in a lie after I came to find out about him and Gauri.

However, after my husband comes back from work today, we should discuss our future after all that has happened now. I will be embarrassed to talk to him face to face. I think he too will have the same dilemma. He was the first to cause this upheaval in our marriage but I am responsible for all that happened afterwards. This is how I decided to get even. Should revenge ever have been a need for a relationship to survive. After all this, it is doubtful that we can just leave everything behind and continue as if nothing happened. I need to understand my husband's mental state of mind now and explain my own mental state to him. One of the greatest foundations of marriage is the respect for one's feelings that the partners give each other. Now that respect and trust has been completely shattered. Simply rebuilding it is a huge doubt.

Earlier, I had asked for divorce after watching the incident between him and that slut Gauri. Now after my husband had seen all that I had done, would it be his turn to ask for a divorce. Will I be able to accept it? More importantly do I still want it.  Should my husband’s one mistake be the end of our relationship that had been so fulfilling till then? Mahesh and Gauri had been having their secret affair for a few months but I had only slept with Shiva for one night. Is that going to be enough of a revenge for me. Will I stop it .. or do I want it to stop. If not, then what am I going to talk about with my husband tonight. I still did not have clarity in my mind. Perhaps I am hoping that clarity will come through my husband when I talk to him tonight.

Should I continue the relationship with Shiva if no resolution comes forth tonight when I talk with my husband. Shiva has tasted my forbidden fruit, he will surely come around again and again for more. At the same time Shiva was already in relationship with several women, married women. If he came to realise that he won’t get me anymore for sure, then he would likely turn his attention to other women. At least that’s what I hoped. I myself had never had the desire to have sex with anyone else before. I always thought I had that moral fortitude .. but now, after what I had done … can I say that anymore.

He returned home late from office, later than usual. Was it because he really had a lot of work or it was that he had no desire to see my face? I took his briefcase from him. He gave it to me without saying anything. When my son saw his father, he ran and jumped on him. I saw genuine joy in his face only then when he hugged him. I decided that we need to have a little normalcy between us and I needed to take the initiate to do that. Even though he was the one to have done something very wrong at first, now I felt uneasy that I had exacerbated the situation by my own actions. He was still playing with his son.

Shall I bring some coffee?" I asked softly.

He looked at my face for a few seconds and said, "It's okay, not now. It's time to eat dinner anyway.

"No, you are looking tired. Have some coffee first," I insisted.

He looked at me and said, "Okay." His look however seemed to indicate as if to say, so many terrible things has happened between us, is coffee so important now.

I brought him his coffee in five minutes.

I will prepare dinner, why don’t you shower first," I said.

While he went to take his bath, I started preparing dinner in the kitchen. My son was playing on his own close to where I was standing. I took care to prepare something for my son as well. It felt that this was the right time to talk to him about our situation. After my husband came back in his pyjamas, we sat down to eat together.

My son was making a fuss to eat his food. I cajoled him to eat.

"You are daddy’s little boy aren’t you, be a good boy and eat," my husband also joined me in trying to make my son eat.

“Only one more mouth, sweety, come on eat,” I said.

My son was the actually being used by both of us to ease the tension between us. We felt difficult to talk to each other directly. So, our son seemed to be the go between for us to create a more normal situation. Shortly after eating my son was sleepy as he was nodding away while sitting. Now was the right time for us to talk through our future.

While I was cleaning the utensils, Mahesh sat in the hall and put our son, Ajay on his lap and was patting him to sleep.  Our son was almost asleep when I finished doing my chores. I waited for my son to be sleeping soundly before I started talking. The time was getting close to nine. I didn’t realise it had got this late. Before all this trouble began, this was the time we really enjoyed spending together. With my son asleep in his cot, I would cuddle up to my husband as we watched TV or sometimes just talked. This was something that kept our closeness together.  I watched my husband as those memories came flooding back. After I noticed that my son was fully asleep, my husband carried him and went inside to put him in the cot. Meanwhile I was preparing myself in my mind to address the issues we are now facing. At that time the doorbell rang, disturbing my line if thought. I went and opened the door cursing this unwanted intrusion. I was shocked to see Shiva was standing there with a smiling face.

I was surprised as initially I had told Shiva that he should only come when I call him and not to do that otherwise. All this was agreed upon before I invited him to have sex with me for the first time. How did I ever expect him to keep his promise to me. He would have likely made any promise I asked of him just so he can have me. Now that he has, he didn’t see any need to do as he had said he would.

"Hi darling," he said cheerfully as he entered and shut the door.

Before I could react to what was happening, Shiva quickly embraced me and pasted his lips on mine. All my protest was covered by his lips. His embrace was too strong for me to escape from. At the same time, my husband came out of our room and saw what was happening. I tried to push him off my body. But despite my best efforts, I could not do it. He broke off the kiss long enough to smile at my husband. He must have felt so arrogant to be embracing me right in front of my husband and kissing me deeply.

“Hi, Mahesh, how are you doing,” he told my husband.

He was not in the least bothered that he was holding his friend’s wife in his arms while talking to that friend. I was so flustered at that time that I did not realise that Shiva actually had one hand on my breast and was massaging it.

“Take your filthy hands off my wife you bloody bastard and get the fuck out of my house.”

This was what my mind fervently wished that my husband would say at this moment but I was very disappointed when my husband without saying anything walked to the single seat sofa and sat down facing the TV and away from us. Siva literally dragged me to the long sofa and made me sit there. He sat very close beside me with our bodies rubbing against each other. He put his arm over my shoulder to hold me. I took his hand off.

"Why did you come here now? I told you not to come unless I myself called you.”

"How can you say that Swetha. You told me not to take leave today. You know how difficult it was for me. I just couldn’t concentrate on my work. I was thinking of you all the time. It was torture for me. I simply had to see you now.”

As he said this, he put his hand on my shoulders again. This time, he grabbed one of my breasts again, and started massaging it. My husband just sat watching the TV as if something very interesting was going on, on the screen. I was getting a little irritated now by his inaction. His friend was hugging his wife right there in the same room with him and he is totally ignoring it. Even though I started all this myself, I wanted him to show his authority as head of the family and put a stop to this. I didn’t realise how irrational I was because it was I who threatened to end our marriage if he tried to stop me or Shiva in the first place.

He turned his head and kissed me again. He tried to put his tongue in my mouth but I wouldn't let him. I pushed his head away with great difficulty. He took my hand and placed it on the tent in front of his pants. It felt like his organ was already at full attention. I took my hand away not grabbing it.

"Listen now Shiva, you please go away."

"Don’t say that baby, I’ve been longing for you the whole day, don’t tell me to go away."

He then looked at me and said, "Oh, you think Mahesh will say something and he won’t want this?"

Without waiting for my reply, he spoke loudly, to my husband, "Hey Mahesh, you have any objection to me being here?"

My husband kept silent. He did not even look back.

"See, silence means consent,” Shiva said triumphantly.

I was really angry right now. Have I become so unwanted for my husband that he didn’t even want to take any effort to win me back from Shiva? When Siva again kissed me, this time, I didn’t kiss him in return but I didn't stop him either. When wanted to push his tongue inside my mouth I resisted. I was waiting for my husband to do something to stop this but he seemed to completely ignore us. So after a while I opened my lips and let Shiva’s tongue in. The way Shiva kiss became more enthusiastic after this, I knew he was happy he was winning this struggle against me … and my husband. He once again took my hand and put it where his big swollen cock was. This time my hand stayed there. I could feel the blood engorged flesh throbbing on my palm. My fingers slowly closed and I grabbed it over his pants and squeezed it. My husband was still busy watching the screen.
[+] 2 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply
(18-06-2020, 12:40 PM)game40it Wrote: I tried to portray the wife as someone who lurches in extremes of behaviour. Who let''s anger and emotions overrule good sense. She is headstrong, impulsive and even a little arrogant but who is also capable of intense feeling for someone.
I fully understood the character's characteristics and the behavior. I was just mentioning the mental status of a husband if he happens to see his beloved wife being fucked by some other male in front of his own eyes. 

Being a sex story of course there had to be scenes of sex that would be entertaining for the readers.
Bro...again you are on target. Yes we should have some sort of entertainment and the way you portrays the mating scenes its more realistic and very erotic. Keep it up.
Here I would have to take a little bit of license in how the characters in the story react. Generally people don't go to extremes but at the same time it is not unheard of either.
Yes boss, it is your story and you are at your liberty to give it the way you want. I never ever ask or request to change the plot or theme as it can make the writer to loose interest or the flair of writing. You go on your own way
Anyway I hope you would all enjoy this story. This was written in Tamil a few years back, way before my story My Wife, why did she betray me.
Yes, for sure I am savoring it. That is why I wrote my immediate feelings.
As I said earlier this was the first of three stories under a single thread, Three Short Stories.
I am eager to taste the remaining two also. 
Thank you in advance for giving such a beautiful, thoughtful and erotic stories.

Bro
Like Reply
Awesome job
Some would say I am the REVERSE 
[+] 1 user Likes Theflash's post
Like Reply
Lovely update bro
[+] 1 user Likes NovelNavel's post
Like Reply
Big update soon plzz can't wait what happens next plzz fast.....
[+] 1 user Likes Parth Jagya's post
Like Reply
What an update
[+] 1 user Likes Uthita_Lingam's post
Like Reply
Quote:Even though I started all this myself, I wanted him to show his authority as head of the family and put a stop to this. I didn’t realise how irrational I was because it was I who threatened to end our marriage if he tried to stop me or Shiva in the first place.
the foundation
Like Reply
probably one of the best.......
go onnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
[+] 1 user Likes dilema's post
Like Reply
I will post one update later today. After that I won't be able to post anything for the next three days. My next post after today will be on Tuesday.
[+] 2 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply
(19-06-2020, 11:35 AM)game40it Wrote: I will post one update later today. After that I won't be able to post anything for the next three days. My next post after today will be on Tuesday.

தலைவா ஆவலோடு காத்திருக்கிறோம் Big Grin I just tried some translators...all I wanted to say is "eagerly waiting Smile "
Like Reply
Episode 15

A broad smile came on Shiva’s face when I did that. The smile was like a signal from him that he had succeeded. If he had succeeded then who is the loser .. was it my husband alone .. or did I lose too? I should have stopped Shiva at this moment but I cooperated with whatever he wished mainly in an irrational anger that my husband now did not seem to care or bother about whatever I did. It was as if I was not relevant to him anymore. Previously I had enjoyed the lustful mating in a separate room with Shiva. But now, he's in the same room with my husband who seemed to wilfully ignore us. I've gotten to the point where I too didn’t seem to care where I got my pleasure from.

He unhooked three buttons on the front of my housecoat so that my boobs were more accessible to him to reach in. The deep cleavage of my breasts, which was accentuated by my plump breasts being pressed together by my bra, was open to his devouring eyes. With my husband sitting nearby they must have been even more alluring to him. Shiva buried his face in the open housecoat and kissed on the warm flesh of my breasts. Breast which were threating to spill out of the bra cups. He tried to release my breasts from the confines of the bra cups. But he was only able to take out one of my breasts through the small opening because of the size of my breast. Shiva realised that I was not yet aroused as my nipple was still not erect.  Shiva didn’t mind that. Bringing out the lust of a woman was Shiva's favourite challenge. He held my nipple with his thumb and index finger and started playing with it.

I sighed in a mixture of pain and pleasure. Shiva kissed my nipple and took it into his mouth and began to suck. It was as if the nipple had a mind of its own. It quickly swelled up inside his mouth. I unconsciously hugged his head to my chest as I started getting an inkling of arousal. The sound of Shiva suckling on my breast was clearly audible in the room despite the sound from the TV. Was Shiva sucking loudly on purpose to let my husband know what was happening. However whatever sounds that may have reached my husband's ears, he never once turned towards us. Shiva took his mouth off my nipple and admired the handiwork of his mouth. My nipple, which was glistening with his saliva was fully swollen. It was jutting out because of the coolness caused by air on the wet nipple. It looked like there were tiny pin pricks around the brown circle around the nipple.

"Hmmm, only now it looks beautiful, it should always be erect like this," he said admiring my stiff nipple.

Hearing this I quickly looked towards my husband but he still seemed to be engrossed on what was going on, on the TV screen. My husband’s apathy and Shiva’s sexual play was slowly having its effect. My mind was slowly being diverted to sex and the situation I was in at that moment.

I said softly so that only he could hear, "Idiot, just because you like it, it can’t always be in this swollen state.

"Yeah but whenever it’s erect like this it sure looks good .. good enough to eat. I was thinking If you put your blouse on without a bra then when you are aroused anyone will easily know that. Imagine how it would be poking at the fabric and pushing it out at the tip. It would be smashing to see it like that.” Shiva was letting his imagination run wild in how he wants his friend’s wife to be for his pleasure.

“You are really a rascal. Your thoughts are always on different ways to enjoy a woman.”

“Nothing wrong in that. Enjoying the pleasures of sex makes this life worthwhile. More than that, having a wife like you would make me think only about that. You’re that gorgeous.”

The anger that my husband was not making any efforts to win me back made me voluntarily speak words of love to my lover. Even those words like idiot and rascal were not real cuss words but playful words of endearment. He now put this breast back inside my housecoat and pulled out the other breast.

Seeing me looking at him thinking why he was doing this he replied,” This one, (indicating my breast) would start crying that I was ignoring it, if I didn’t take care of this too,” he said naughtily.

He started sucking on this nipple too as I closed my eyes and enjoyed his suckling. He switched like this between my two nipples several times drinking my flowing milk as he did so. My pussy was getting wet as his mouth worked its magic on my nipples. I was now beginning to yearn for his fingers inside my pussy. He lifted my housecoat up my thighs as if he had read my mind on what I wanted next. It almost came up but couldn’t go above a point. I lifted my butt a little off the sofa to make it easier for him to lift it up to my waist. My smooth hairless rounded thighs were now exposed for his view.

“When I run my fingers over this beautiful flesh my cock would automatically come to full attention,” Shiva said as his fingers caressed my thighs.

I myself now without him asking, rubbed my palms over his pants where his cock was, to verify if what he was saying is true. It was as hard as steel. He surely did like my thighs a lot, I guess. Shiva wanted more than that. He moved my hand away and unzipped his pant and put my hand inside the opening. He wanted me to take it out myself. I could feel the hot throbbing flesh straining against the boxers he wore. I took out his phallus with great difficulty from his boxers because of the erect state it was. It jutted out through the opening of his zip and pointed towards the ceiling. It was large enough that despite the clothes he had on, a substantial length of erectile flesh was still visible poking out from his clothes. He once again put my hand on his magnificent meat. I wrapped my fingers around the warm stalk. I could feel it vibrating in my hand.

“I never knew a man’s thing could be this big before. Only after seeing this huge cock I realised this. See how much of it is still exposed even though my fingers are fully wrapped around it,” I praised his big tool.

I was so annoyed by husband’s lack of action or care, I actually said this out loud enough that my husband could hear it. That day I heard that bitch Gauri praising my husband’s cock. Now let him hear how his wife praises another man’s love tool.

“Yes, baby that’s why your pussy grips my cock so tightly, because of its size.” Shiva said this looking at my husband as if willing my husband to turn and look at his (Shiva’s) cock being caressed in the grip of my slender fingers.

My husband had often looked with fascination as my fingers would stroke his cock. I knew my husband liked this but he surely would want to see those very same fingers stroking another man’s cock.  Meanwhile Shiva pulled my panties down to my knees. His fingers started to play in the slit of my pussy. I stretched my knees as far apart as possible to facilitate his fingers actions but the fabric of my panty just past my knees down my legs prevented me from being able to spread it over too much. However, what I had done was enough for his fingers to easily slide inside my treasure trove.

Now we both were leaning back on the sofa hips pushed forward as our fingers pleasured each other. Shiva’s fingers were where my husband’s fingers should have been and what was in my fingers was my husband’s friend’s cock instead of my husband’s cock. All this was happening while my husband was watching the TV as if something very interesting was on show. I had to suppress a moan as the tip of Shiva’s middle finger reached my clitoris and started rubbing the nerves filled nub. My fingers were pulling the flesh of Shiva’s pole up and down making his love bud, even redder, almost purplish. My doing this with my husband sitting close by must be enthralling for Shiva.

“What use are you just sitting there when you don’t know how to fight for your wife,” I thought angrily in my mind about my husband.

Just as I thought that another part of me scolded me that I was being unfair to my husband. Wasn’t it me who warned him of the severe consequence of him preventing me from getting my revenge as I saw fit. How then to blame him now for his in-action. He is enduring all this so that I would come back to him once more isn’t it. Come what may let things happen as it does. Since that day over two months ago all sexual relationship between myself and my husband had stopped. That made me more susceptible now, when being sexually stimulated, to giving into my desires towards Shiva’s efforts to arouse me. Shiva was using this vulnerable state I was in to his advantage. We were exchanging kisses all the while without stopping our actions, each playing with the other person's private organ.

Shiva then said, "Suck my cock sweetie."

He said that loudly making no effort to see that my husband doesn’t hear him saying this.

I however can’t be the same way too can I, even though I had gone this far, so I told him, “Shiva, not here, let’s go to the room first.”

"We’ll go later but you suck my cock first." Shiva was insistent. He really wanted me sucking him with my husband sitting not more than six or seven feet away.

Since my husband was here, Shiva had great desire to enjoy me in the hall itself. That’s why he said everything he was going to do so that my husband can hear it. I was wondering if I should bite Shiva cock hard when it was in my mouth to teach him a lesson, but how to do that. That would cause an unwanted commotion probably. Shiva pushed my head toward his rod. I had no other choice, I grabbed the big shaft and pulled back the foreskin. Actually, to say there is no other choice was not entirely true. I too was in an aroused state of lust so that my reluctance wasn’t that severe.

I kissed his red bud, glistening with his viscous moisture. The viscous liquid was stuck to my lip and when my head pulled back a string like colourless thread was stretched out between his bud and my lips. I swirled it off with my tongue and tasted it. Then I took his cock in my mouth and started bobbing my head. The faster my head went up and down the more Shiva squirmed. Siva moaned, a little too loudly I thought. He probably wanted Mahesh to hear how I was giving him pleasure in sucking his cock.

“That’s it baby, suck it deep, suck my cock Swetha honey,” Shiva groaned loudly so that my husband heard everything.

After a while he stopped me from sucking him and made me stand in front of him. He pulled my panty completely off. He pushed his hips forward and sat down on the edge of the sofa. He pulled his pant and boxers to ankle. His cock was jutting straight up ready for me.

"Hmmm come on and sit on top of me and let’s fuck," he practically ordered me. This situation was like a dream come true for him. Copulating with me while my husband was right there with us.

I was embarrassed. "Come, we’ll go to the guest room," I pleaded, doing my last bit to save at least some of my husband’s dignity …   as well as my own I think, but my husband was not making any effort to stop any of what was going on.

Shiva was having none of it and he forcibly made me sit on top of him with my housecoat lift up to my waist. His thick joy stick easily plunged deep into my pleasure tunnel. I hugged his body with my hands and I buried my face in Shiva's neck in shame. I didn’t want to see what was happening in the room. The TV sound was suddenly off. My husband must have turned the TV off and I heard sound of someone’s movement and I could hear a door open and close. It surely was my husband who couldn’t just sit there anymore and had gone inside our bedroom. How can he endure the sight of his friend and wife entwined in sexual fervour right there in the hall. Yet all he did was escape and not take any steps to stop us or at least let his displeasure be known to us. Deep down I felt he had lost all care for me already.

After holding my hips for a few minutes and pulling me in and out, Shiva pumped his robust rod in and out of my soaked slit.  Then Shiva said, "Honey come on, let’s go to bed.” Without my husband present Shiva had lost his interest in having sex here.

He held my buttocks with the palm of his hands and stood up. I wrapped my legs around his waist. My hands, which were now around his neck and his long cock, was still buried deep in my pussy. I hugged myself to him so that I would not fall off from his body. With every step he took, my pussy walls were grinding on the piece of hot flesh lodged inside of me. My clothes and his clothes were still mostly on us. Only his pants and boxers and my panty were lying on the ground in front of the sofa.  My hanging bottom portion of my clothes hid from view the fact that his virile manhood was taking refuge in my pussy. Only one of my breasts was poking out from the opening in front of the housecoat. Siva grabbed it and squeezed. My swollen nipple was fully thrust out as if inviting Shiva to suckle on it. Shiva did just that. He took it in his mouth and bit a little hard.

“Aww… you ruffian .. what are you doing ..  sss … it’s painful,” I scolded him.

He looked at me and smiled.

"Don't laugh you donkey .. see the mark your teeth have left." I scolded, rubbing the mark his teeth had left around my nipple.

"This is the sign to say it’s now my property "

He felt proud to say that with my husband quite nearby.

"Yeah, yeah fat hopes. I’m your friend’s wife not your wife.”  Even as the words left my mouth it seemed ridiculous to me saying that, seeing as to what we were doing at that time and with my husband there in the room quite nearby. My adulterous lover had his thick meat in my vagina and my pussy was sucking it in gleefully. What I said seemed nothing but mockery.

"Yes, my pet, you may be his wife but you are my mistress. A lover has more rights over his mistress than the husband over his wife." He thrust his hips twice, hard, as if to emphasise   that what he said was true.

"AA… slowly idiot, uhh .. you will turn logic upside down just to suit you."

"Tell me really, haven’t I had more right to your body in these two days. I am the one fucking you when I want."

Having said this, he thrust his hips vigorously into my waist. His girth of his tubular flesh created greater friction against my inner walls. I was slowly losing myself to the pleasure carousing through my body. My thighs tightened around his hips.

If he had been married, I doubt whether he would have enjoyed his wife as much as he is enjoying my body now, that is the wife of another man, that too his friend. He makes great efforts to make sure he gives immense pleasure to a woman .. as long as she is someone else’s wife.  He may not feel as thrilled in having sex with his own wife. Half the thrill in sex for him was the conquest rather than the sex act itself. That is his nature. So, that being the case should I just let myself enjoy the pleasure he gives?

I was a bit doubtful about myself.  Is this all only about revenge or am I taking advantage of this situation to satisfy my curiosity about what it would be like to have sex with another man? I didn’t think it likely as I never had such thoughts before the discovery of my husband’s sexual affair. I always thought of myself as having high moral discipline but yet I am not making any effort not to enjoy this pleasure. Maybe therein was the reason why this doubt came to me.

He said he had wanted to take me to the bed but yet he didn’t seem to want to leave the hall. We were joined at the hip and our pleasure parts were that which locked us together as one. Shiva removed my housecoat and threw it away. Now I could see how we were attached. I looked down our bodies. His huge member was nowhere to be seen. I could see the petals of my pussy stretched but only our pubescent hairs, mingled together was visible. Shiva's big boy was completely missing. My vagina had completely swallowed it. He walked over and stood near the door of our (my husband's and my) room and placed my back on the wall just beside the door, with my back resting on it. He inserted his hands between my hips and held me by my thighs. My legs parted slightly as he held me like this. He pulled his hips back and thrust his entire shaft inside, again and again with steady speed as his reddish glans reached the threshold of my pleasure tunnel.

"humph" .. "humph " he growled every time he pushed in.

My cries of ‘ang..’ ‘ang..’ joined his growls.

My back was bouncing up and down on the wall with the force of his thrusts.

"I'm so glad we are fucking like this without any condom that would reduce this pleasure we are enjoying," he spoke breathlessly. His ferocious assault making him pant.

"Hump" "Hump”.

"Ang" "Ang."

Two adulterous lovers, lost in the delights of this forbidden pleasure.

I was indulging myself in the pleasure he gave without saying anything.

"I will  …" ‘humph….. humph..’  fill your cunt again and again and make you pregnant, my love…”

‘Ang … Ang …’ “ I already told you that won’t happen” I still had not lost all senses.

"Did you say that?"  ‘hhmmp …. "Can't remember .. doesn’t matter  .. I’ll do it.." He spoke without stopping humping me. He was confident he would have his way, as I was, he would not. Who will win in this battle of wills, is yet to be seen.

“My fault, you have been fucking so many women, I should not have allowed you to fuck me without a condom.”

He stopped humping with his member in as deeply as possible.  “I never have sex with any prostitutes, only housewives, so don’t worry. "

He smiled as he said this.

"Even so, who knows how many men they were with, other than you," I said, getting my breath back.

"I have no interest in the women who simply sleep around. Seducing a faithful woman and fucking the daylights out of her is where the joy is .. like you.”

I pinched him hard in the chest. I moved my hips encouraging him to continue again. Now his hips started pumping faster.

"Ah" "Ah" "Ah."

"Hump" "Hump" "Hump"

"Faster … yes …  deeper.."

"Ohhhhhhhhhh."

"Take this my beautiful bitch.."

"Hump" .... "Hump" .... "Hump".

As our lust and sexual heat increased so did the volume of our pleasurable moans. It would definitely go beyond the closed room door and reach my husband's ear. Just as I had to bear the pain of listening to the groans of pleasure when he was having sex with Gauri, now he has to bear the pain of listening to the cries of pleasure from his wife while she was fornicating with his friend. I only saw and heard for a few seconds when he was fucking another woman, but he had to listen to his friend screwing his wife for several painful minutes.

Shiva's virile club was churning the lust fluid in my pussy making a wet sound.”  I pulled his neck with my hands and locked his lips with mine. He sucked on my lips with passion. Shiva realized that I was approaching my orgasmic peak and he started moving his hips faster and harder. Shiva looked at my face and asked, "Are you going to come baby."

"Ahhhh," I said yes.

"Say, I love you," he said.

This is about revenge not love. I shook my head that I would not.

He started humping with more speed and looked at my face with a speculative smile.

"Say I Love You," he insisted.

I was in an increasing state of ecstasy starting from my womb and spreading throughout my body. My resolve began to weaken at the same speed with which bliss was spreading from my vagina and taking me to a euphoric state. I still managed to shake my head again that I would not.

"Say You Love me."

"Say You Love me." He was confident of winning the battle of wills between us.

He banged me with all his strength. The sharp stab of pleasure pierced through my body, and I groaned as a feverish orgasm engulfed me. My eyes, narrowed, the room suddenly darkened in front of my eyes. I was lost in another world.

"Ahhhhhh, ...." I Love You Shiva, "" I Love You Shiva, "I lamented as bliss wracked through my body.

Shiva was watching my face as my convulsions slowly eased off. A triumphant smile was clearly seen on his lips. I was ashamed that my baser needs triumphed just now. Why did I blabber that out just because lust was dominating my feelings at that time. I feared what I said would have reached my husband's ears. I feared he would conclude that I have not only given my body to another man but now I have given my heart too. That would mean there is no way back for us.

“Now, as you had agreed that you love, the same way, one day you will say you want my child in your belly.”

When I heard him say this I became silent. My fear was that in spite of myself I would act as he said, and that terrified me. I can't be the first woman he had tried to impregnate. He must have already overcome resistance from some of the wives he was screwing and had succeeded in making their belly swell by the potency of his seed. That was where his confidence of victory stemmed from. Will I be just like one of the other women he had banged. 

He started walking to the guest room. I still clung to his body without getting down. His hands were around my neck. His rod was still buried in my pussy. He bowed his head to mine and tasted my lips as he walked. Our forbidden fornication was to continue in the guest room throughout the night for the second day in a row, or anyway that was what he wanted. Would I allow that or send him away after our sexual bout is over? His jeans, my house coat and our inner wear were scattered on the floor in the hall. My dignity and morals were also scattered there along with them.   
[+] 4 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply
Bang on bro...now in front of her husband and Shiva is the lucky bastard....
still I can not digest the silence of Mahesh, ummm...may be he is willing to take the punishment for the sin he committed with Gauri.
You are excellent is portraying the mating scenes as well as analyzing the mental status of people.
Good work, keep it up bro  

Like Reply
Nice update, waiting for next update bro...
Like Reply
Nice story! Hard to imagine a loving wife and husband would do this to each other. Makes no sense unless there is really a strong reason eventually which made Mahesh start an affair with Gauri. Your stories are always best to read , you pour emotions mixed with sex scenes such that it brings out the best output. Having said that atleast based on your other story and this one I noticed that you always write your characters such that they go down the path to infidelity then try to reason their shortcomings with the blind love they have for each other, but this story seems to going really away from that norm as I don't see they can come back together and if they did it would be unrealistic Smile because in your last story husband was never humiliated as this one and always wife thought he doesn't know the affair so it kind of gave a sense of secrecy to the affair for wife but here wife expecting his husband to take control after what he did with Gauri is really crazy, how can she expect him to kick Shiva out of the house , all the love she had for Mahesh and her trying to bring her husband back to talking terms with offering coffee seems contradicting her immediate next moves as soon as she faces Shiva, How can Shiva take her into his control so soon with her being such an aggressive and independent character who can read terms to her husband and dictate her own affair. Hated this episode sorry bro. Still kudos to you for turning tables here, though husband is the one who deserves this punishment, you are trying to gain sympathy for him through these episodes :P
[+] 2 users Like RCF's post
Like Reply