Adultery Lockdown & Uncle
nice update
[+] 2 users Like bobby's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Story is slowly getting building up..
As it is real life incidence.. excitement for your story is also very much high.. waiting for the next one..
[+] 2 users Like KareenaKapoorLover's post
Like Reply
(16-06-2020, 01:42 AM)bobby Wrote: nice update

thanks for reading the updates. 

I would love if u comment. Even better if u comment about my wife.
[+] 1 user Likes HB201415's post
Like Reply
(16-06-2020, 02:05 AM)KareenaKapoorLover Wrote: Story is slowly getting building up..
As it is real life incidence.. excitement for your story is also very much high.. waiting for the next one..

Thanks for reading it. banana
yes it is a slow story. banghead
I would love if u can give comment about my wife also. As she is also involved in this she reads the comments.
happy happy happy
Like Reply
Nice start bro exactly looks real life story as you informed.
You are having a fuckable wife bro back portion specially kindly give some front poses also
[+] 2 users Like Rahulkarnv's post
Like Reply
(16-06-2020, 03:55 PM)Rahulkarnv Wrote: Nice start bro exactly looks real life story as you informed.
You are having a fuckable wife bro back portion specially kindly give some front poses also

Yes, it is based on real incident. and i will to adhere to that. However in future i may add some spice keeping the original intact.  Kind of a garnishing. 

Lets see how it goes and how much comments flow in.

May be in future some time if she agrees i will post the front portion of her.

And please dont forget to click the Rate button positive.

thanks
banana banana banana
Like Reply
30th March,
(Sixth Day of Lockdown)

“Lazy bum get up.” I heard my wife calling me. It was repeat of my yesterday’s words.
I woke out of sleep in astonishment. What must have happened? Is something serious? But her face was beaming with smile.  It was a smile which I see first thing in the morning. It is like a fresh autumn wind, soothing and comforting which makes my whole day cheerful and energetic. In her hand she is having a cup of tea ready for me.  

I looked at the clock it is 7 AM. What the hell. Even in my working days I don’t get up at 7 AM.

“It’s only 7 AM dear.”
“You said that you will search You Tube for videos.”
“Search You Tube, Why?”
“Yesterday you told me that you will find some videos for me which teaches exercise for beginners!” My wife said with a happy smile.
“You want to do exercise? Are you serious?”
“Yes I am serious. Now get up honey.”
I sat on the bed, confused and baffled, looking at her big swinging ass lobe and panty line which is prominent from her thin nighty fabric as she went out of bed room.

“Quickly have your tea honey!” I heard her say from kitchen. “I don’t want Rimi to know that I am doing exercise.”
Rimi our daughter is a late riser. Generally on school days Rimi gets up at 8.00 AM but now as she is sleeping down stairs with my father mother so there is no body, specially her mother to disturbing her and poking her to get up. Now a days she is sleeping down stairs with her grand-father and grand-mother and they like to spoil her as much as they can. Though my father and mother get up early but they don’t like to pursue their grand-daughter to get up early. They have got their own logic. Rimi will come up stairs lazily around 10 AM, will have her breakfast with some sermons from Sumi and again Rimi will vanish back downstairs carrying with her my parent’s breakfast.  We are not also much bothered that much about she sleeping late, this is kind of a long holiday for her. She reads story book sees movies in her computer and sleeps very late at night—new generation habits.

I brushed and had my tea. She came back inside the room after 10 minutes. It was another shock for me. She was wearing a tight black leggings and white T-shirt.
“Do I look ok?” she asked me shy smile. “I thought this T-shirt and leggings would be fine enough for exercise.”
I looked at her with my mouth opened. She looked sexy and erotic. She had tide her long thick black hair into a bun. Her boobs were bulging out like two cannon boll through her tight top. And the black legging is stretched to its limit over her big spongy ass lobed, and thick fleshy thighs. Her curves are looking prominent and flaunting. Even V of the panty line under her tight leggings is clearly traceable.

I was instantly hard. I looked at her big spongy boobs hungrily which looked as if burst out of her top. Married for so long usually I don’t get exited seeing her fully dressed. It was after long time I was so hard after seeing her fully dressed and that also instantly. I grabbed her hand and pulled her towards me. I need to have her boobs in my breakfast. She obviously understood my intentions and smiled, then frowned.
“We are going to find out the videos for my exercise. . . Not doing anything else.”
“Please!” I said, and hugged her. Pressing my body over her body and feeling her softness of spongy big boobs. My hands caressed her back tracing the bra line.  
“No, No not now!” she said with a smile and gently pushed me away. “These naughty things are allowed at night only.”
With a sad face I let her go. She again giggled seeing my sad face.
“You are behaving as if you are just married!”
“You made me hard!”
“Nothing doing now, I do exercise in the morning.” Then with a giggle she added. “You are allowed to do your exercise at night only.”

What to do. I opened my computer, connected net and started surfing for videos. She was exited like a teen aged girl in selecting videos.
“Select this video, Suraj.”
“Why?”
“It says I can lose unwanted fat in seven days.” She would say with a childish excitement.
“You cannot do wonders in seven days. It is a false claim.”
“Ohh! Is it?” she would look sad. Then again she would get excited.  And would say pointing to another video, “What about this video. It says burn 1000 calories every day.”
“This is not for beginners, Baby!” She would look sad and then again point to another video.

It took us around one hour to decide about the exercises she would do. We chose couple of videos for beginners. It was decided that she would follow those exercises in the videos every day as a rutine.

She was ready to do one set of exercises that time only but I was too honey and told her that she can start the exercises from tomorrow. Today we do the exercise which burns the most calories.
“With wide eyes she asked, “What is that exercise?”
I lifted her, throw her over bed and jumped over her, saying, “This is the exercise.”
She did not object much and giggled, and let me do the exercise which I wanted. We ended up doing a great sex after long time. After around thirty minutes we lay side by said full naked, panting heavily, and completely spent.  
“It was great!” I said
“Yes! It was great.” She said still panting. “Today what got inside you?”
“It was your dress I suppose!”
“Then tomorrow I am not going to wear such dress. I want to do exercise.” She said with a teasing smile.
I kissed her it was a kiss of love, content.“Please wear such dress only. I will not do anything in the morning.” Then after a pause I added with a mischievous smile. “I will do my exercise at night only.”
She giggled, “No touching in the morning then.”
“I give my word.”
[+] 7 users Like HB201415's post
Like Reply
Nice beginning.

I think that is your wife's pic. It must be erotic when u wrote the name of the story on back of her. How u made her agree for that?

Your wife looks sexy. Her complexion is fair. she looks curvy. Nice and sexy ass. It will be exciting to fuck her ass. Nice panty.
[+] 1 user Likes Uthita_Lingam's post
Like Reply
(18-06-2020, 06:15 PM)Uthita_Lingam Wrote: Nice beginning.

I think that is your wife's pic. It must be erotic when u wrote the name of the story on back of her. How u made her agree for that?

Your wife looks sexy. Her complexion is fair. she looks curvy. Nice and sexy ass. It will be exciting to fuck her ass. Nice panty.

Thanks for reading the story.

yes it is my wife's pic. She has given the name of the story and volunteered  to write the name on her back.

thanks for the complements. she has read them and happy.

happy banana happy banana happy banana  
Like Reply
Awesome start ... Please continue dada ..
[+] 1 user Likes Bholanaath's post
Like Reply
(19-06-2020, 11:18 AM)Bholanaath Wrote: Awesome start ... Please continue dada ..

Thanks for starting reading my real life story. banana 

i will update soon.

Happy reading. happyhappy happy
Like Reply
Where is the up date? banghead
Like Reply
I was busy with work . On Friday i will give update.

thanks  HB
[+] 2 users Like HB201415's post
Like Reply
31st March,

When I woke up, I found she is already ready with tea and throbbing with excitement.
“Have your tea honey!” she said with a sweet smile. “I will change into the Gym dress.” She looked at me trying to judge me. “No touching . . . You promised.”
I lifted my both hands up, “No touching! Promise is a promise.” Then with a sly smile I added. “At night you have to make up for the morning.”
Her big sexy eyes twinkled and she nodded affirmatively.

After ten minutes when she came back, she was in tight orange striped T-shirt, not long enough to cover her ass and black leggings. She is not a film star, not a model just an ordinary house wife but her curves deliciously voluptuous. From her bosom sprang a pair of exquisitely lovely breasts. Big, spongy, bouncy having very little sag. She has round smooth arms with well shaped hands. Her hip curves grandly swelled outwards forming her big hart shaped ass with two bulging out round chubby ass chicks, soft and inviting. Her thighs plump, fleshy and round, tapered as it went down.  

I again seeing my wife in such dress started getting hard. I thought, why after seeing her in this tight T-shirt and leggings I am getting exited like a newly married guy?

My wife always wears dress which is decent and sober. Not too much conservative not too much showy and sexy, perfect for Indian society. However for workouts the attire she started wearing is more out of her way. Her dress for exercise are skin tight stretchable tops having deep neckline and leggings, her boobs bulging out, flaunting and displaying her curves and sexuality more. May be that is the reason I am getting hard seeing her in something different, different kind of dress, with prominent curves.

She could obviously read my mind. “No touching!”
“Yaa! No touching.” I said sadly.

I opened my computer.  It was beforehand decided she will do some free hand exercise in the beginning to warm up, which will loosen her muscles and joints and prevent injury. Then it was decided that she would do ten minutes walking exercise following a video which we had already downloaded. After that she will do some jumping exercise followed by squirts, then beginner’s pushups, sit-ups and some bicycle maneuver. All following videos which we had downloaded yesterday only.  If she becomes comfortable with these exercises in the days to come we will add more and will go to the next level of complexity. And obviously she wanted also to add some aerobic dance exercises after a week or so.

Sumi was exited like a teen aged girl and started doing the exercises. However after the warm up and free hand exercise, when the walking on the same place with some movement started we felt the space in our bed room is very less to do such exercise. The room was filled with furniture’s. She has to move three four steps in different directions with her hand movement as the instructor in the video was doing. Also the computer was not directly in front of her, so she had to twist herself every time to follow the instructor in the computer screen, which was very uncomfortable for her and she was also missing the steps.

My wife’s hand hit the Almira as she twisted her body with her hands stretched to do the preliminary exercises, she threw her arms in dismay, “This room is very congested for exercise.” She said with a annoyed voice. “I cannot move freely. I cannot do workout with so many furniture’s!. . . We need to move the furniture’s out.”

Over the years she has stuffed our bedroom with so many furniture’s. . .’We need a big king size bed.’-- Not at all listening to me that our room is not a king size room. ‘One Almira is not enough to hold my sariee’s and dress. I need another one!’ . . . Obviously the new Almira has to be in bed room only . . . ‘I love to do make up in front of a big dressing table’. . . Needless to say there is a book self, one big table and one computer table. Chairs to accompany them. We could have put the book shelf and the big table in another room but home-ministers wish is all has to be in one room only—our bed room.

And now she is complaining the room is crowded with furniture’s! At least I am not going to point out that over the years it was her idea and she has made the room crowded with furniture’s—Married guys know why and let the unmarried guys guessing.

“I have a better Idea. The small room at the back of our house is a junk room only a book shelf, and a table and couple of chairs there. We can move out the book shelf and chairs. Set the table in a way so that we can keep the computer over it. You will get lot of space to do the exercise.”
My wife’s eyes brightened, “Yes! The room is very airy too.” Then her face becomes sad. “But it will take some time to vacate and clear that room.”
“Yes, that is correct! We are not in a hurry. Today we can clear the room and from tomorrow you do workout there.”
“Ah! . . . Ok!”
“We can do another exercise now!” I said with a naughty smile.
Sumi instantly understood what I meant, “You promised, no touching.”
“Yes, the promise is valid if you were doing workout.”
“But. . .”
Before she could object any more I put my lips over her lips and I lifted her and placed her softly on bed. She lay over bed on her back, looking at me. She did not try to get up. Her chest heaved her mountainous breasts jutting up under her tight orange striped T-shirt. It’s hard to resist and I jumped on the bed.
She giggled and said, “You are breaking your promise.”
I muffled her again by putting my lips over her lips and went on sucking her juicy succulent moist lips and she responded back till we were out of breath. I lifted my head took a deep breath, she also gasped for air.
I jumped over her and squeezed her two big spongy melons with my hand and said, “No.”
“Ummmmmm……..” She moaned. I added while twisting her nipples over her dress. “If you are doing exercise I will not touch you.” And I buried my face on her waist and belly, kissing it; I pulled up her top with my teeth; while licking her deep naval added again.
“That was my promise.”
In between her moans she said, “You are very bad.” I could see her eyes sparkling. It was a sparkle of getting exited and horny. I know her pussy must have started to get moistened.

I cupped her boobs, licking her silky smooth very fare skin with my tongue. I reach for her bra and pulled it upwards making the two meat globes plop out, firm, upstanding saucy and inviting. I kissed them; buried my mouth on her spongy ample breasts sucking and licking them vigorously. Alternating the boobs. Swirling my tongue over her brown areoles of her left spongy boob glistening it with my saliva and then nibbled on to her tempting nipple. Consecutively my hand twisted her free nipple of right boob and played with it. Then my mouth moved to her right boob and my hand on to her left boob and nipple. Her nipples instantly became hard and swelled up.  Apart from her clitoris it is another riotously sensitive part of her body. Give a touch and instantly her nipples swells to hardness and poking out.  

She moaned loud, “You always twist things in your favor.” And she griped my hair with her two hands pulling my face deep into her big boob not letting me take off my mouth of off her ample bosom. My face buried deep in her soft springy round melons. She moaning, writhing and making noise of ecstasy.  I went on sucking and licking softness of her orbs till I was out of breath and squirmed to take off my face. She held on to my hairs not letting me head go up from her big jugs for another minute till the waves of tremor on her body subside.

I pulled my head up from her luscious globes. Gasped from breath, looked at her face, her eyes half closed from the recent burst of elation. She gave a sigh of satisfaction.

I filled my lungs with air taking couple of deep breath. Looked at her belly, fair, marked with few stretch marks and middle of it a deep tempting navel making her belly look alluring.

She has already open her eyes and looking at me with her moist lips slightly parted for taking deep breaths. Anticipating my next assault over her tummy, her belly muscles pulsed and quavered forming small ripples.

I lowered my face over her belly kissing around her navel in big circles then in small circles. On every kiss her belly muscles twitched, trembled making waves of bliss. It is again time to use tong and instantly my tongue was licking her soft belly skin. As my tongue swirled around her deep navel her eyes again got half closed and goosebumps started appearing over her milky white skin.

As my mouth and tongue played over her soft belly and curvy waist line my one hand was over her perky spongy tit and other hand grabbed the waist band of her leggings, tugging it down from her waist. Sumi intuitively raises her hips up to accommodate the rolling down of her leggings. And my experienced hands roles it down till her mid thighs reveling her printed light blue panty covering her mound and her very fair thick flashy thighs.    

By that time my tongue found the depths of her belly button and swirls inside the deepness of it, filling it with my saliva.

“Ohhh! . . .Oohhh! . . .” Sumi gasped in husky erotic loud whisper inundated by my hand consecutively tracing out her mound over the printed blue panty.

Again her hands were over my hair caressing them. This time she softly ran her deep maroon nail polished fingers over my hair, not pulling them or trying to bury my mouth deep in her belly.

I decided to trail down her body. Inch by inch I kissed and traced with my tongue her quavering belly, her lower abdomen till I reached her panty line. My hand still gently rubbed between her thighs.

I crawled down more my mouth over her panty. Kissing her camel toe and rubbing my face over it.  Her body became alive under me. Sensation of ecstasy erupted from her cunt shooting through all over her body. Her legs flattering and body tremulous.  I continued to trail down more my tongue tracing nakedness of her immaculate meaty thighs. Now the left, then the right again back to the left. As my mouths downward unfaltering journey continues, with my left hand I started rolling her leggings more down and my right hand slid under her panty. Her cunt is moist and soaking. She writhe vigorously as my fingers touched and tickled her clits.

“Ummmmm…….!” She moaned loud and clear.

To be continued.......
[+] 5 users Like HB201415's post
Like Reply
By the time my mouth has reached her toe glistening her creamy thighs and legs my left hand has slid out her leggings and my right hand has pulled down her panty to divulge the glory of her cunt. A strong musky order from her wet cunt filled my nostrils making my senses get more exited.

Sumi trembled and her cheeks blushed as cool AC air caressed her most private part. Still after one and half decade of marriage Sumi becomes shy when her cunt is exposed in its glory. She turned over her belly. However she did not tried to make her panty right. It was left untouched by her, half opened in front her pussy half bare.

Taking the opportunity I stopped momentarily to fill my lungs again.

My wife instantly twisted her head back. Her eyes shone with an effulgence of lust for shameless sexual hunger.
She asked beseechingly with a husky voice, “Why did you stop?”
I grinned at her exasperation.
“See! Just touching made you a slut in heat!” I said with a triumphant exultation.  “Then why do you say no touching?”
She made a face.

I resumed my voyage again.  This time my maneuver of assaulting her semi nude body was different. She is already in heat and I intended to make her burning with fire and wild with concupiscence.  

I started kissing her from toe then to her shapely calves then I crawled upwards my mouth kissing back of her thick thighs. As my mouth wandered upwards, my kisses over her unblemished delicate sensitive skin became longer and deeper.

My lips would lock itself in her palpitating delicate skin and I would suck till her skin gets marked red and the kiss would break off with distinct sound.
“K-i- s-s.”
She would shudder and tremble instantaneously from it.

I would amuse myself, while I exhale, by looking into the mark just now formed by deep, long, intense kiss melt back to soft whiteness of her skinn. Again I would lower myself near the previous spot to blemish her with red.

She would again tremble and shudder.

As soon as I reached the gorge at the confluence of her round shapely ass cheek and thick thighs I started tracing the curve of her ass lobes with my tongue.

Sumi moaned happily.

While my tongue caressed the outline of the Sumi’s quavering spongy bottom, I wandered what is the used of her panty which is still covering her ass, which has already been pulled down from her front to revile the nakedness of her glorious cunt. I tucked my fingers into the elastic of her waistband and slowly lowered it down from her waist. She instinctively raised her hip to facilitate the smooth sliding down of her panty. I yanked and rolled it down till her knees. I did not bother to slip it father out of her leg. My attention was more concentrated over her scrumptious big ass.

To celebrate the charm of her glorious ass lobes which just has been unveiled by me, I bite each one of them softly.

Sumi quivered and trembled again to join the celebration.

I went further up over her back. The kisses were now deeper, longer and redder. My left hand by that time found nakedness of her pussy and got busy tracing it.

“Ahaaaaa………” Sumi rejoiced my discovery with a loud moan.

Sumi likes to change her pussy hair style frequently. Sometimes she keeps her black curly hair to its magnificence. Deep black forest covers her mound.  Sometime she shaves it making her cunt smooth like a pussy of a kid. Sometimes she keeps it trimmed—small hairs like sprouts tickling my fingers.

Two weeks ago she has shaved. Now her intention are to keep her pussy hair style trimmed.

As my fingers traced and stroked her flabby pussy lips I felt the new grown hairs tickling my fingers. It felt awesome. My hand tenderly stroked her pussy lips, now generously rubbing her cunt, now amorously pressing and feeling it, now again gently opening her slit with my fingers and agitating and grazing her sensitive clitoris.  

In the mean time my right hand fondled with her tight bra strap trying to unclasp it.

She moaned heavily, shaking and trembling like a leaf.

As my right hand unclasped her bra I traced the mark of the tight bra strap over her soft milky white skin with my tongue, wetting it with saliva.

By that time my index fingers of left had found the whole of Sumi’s cunt. Finding it heavily moist and wet my fingers plunged into her womanhood, started to go inside the endless tunnel. As my finger reached the middle Sumi spread her legs apart to smoothen my fingers reach.  I pulled it out and then again slowly pushed the finger till it was fully inside her depths. I started repeating it first with one finger then with two. First tender and slow then the rhythm increased. The pace became faster and faster.

The friction of my fingers deep inside her was making her womb contract. I could feel every quiver and tremor pass through her body. She buried her face deep on the bed. Her both hand gripped the bed sheet, clutching it with tight fist. Suddenly she started to shake and tremble frantically from the intense pleasure, it was orchestrated with loud guttural sounds,” from her mouth.
“Ahhhhh………”
Waves of bliss passed through her body. She has orgasomed for the second time.

Sumi lay still panting, in that position for a minute. My fingers still inside and getting flooded with nectar from her cunt. I pulled my fingers out and licked the glistening nectar from it.
“Wow! Kay swad he!”  
My wife looked at me through the corner of her eye and gave a smile of satisfaction. I bend down to give a kiss over her warm lips. She turned her head and arched her head upwards to reach my kiss.  We got lip locked and playing with our tongue.  

As soon as I pulled off my lip to take a deep breath she lifted her arms straight. After two orgasoms Sumi wants still to continue. She wants I pull of her T-shirt over her shoulders, which was lifted and bunched with the bra around her upper torso. She has become a slute. I obliged.

Sumi instantly turned wiggled out of her panty which was bunched around her knees and was laying complete nude over her back, wearing only a smile on her face. Her smile was eloquently saying, ‘More! I want more!’

I this time again started with her fore head, kissing it. Then over her eye lids. Then onto her cheeks, biting her earlobes. After a long and passionate kiss on to her luscious lips I crawled down over her body on my fours. My knees ranged either side of her body as I started again venturing over her bosom.

She started moaning and quavering again.

By now my 6 inch dick was so hard and throbbing that my Bermuda was finding it hard to hold my hot iron road inside it. It felt tight and as if it will tear through the fabric of my Bermuda. My cock wanted a freedom.

My wife could read the feelings of my rock hard dick, she holding the elastic band of my Bermuda yanked it down over my heaps and out of my legs. My hard rod sprang out  directing itself down straight towards her lusty face. Like a cannon it pointed at her mouth.  

She looked dazed and her eyes sparkled with naughtiness. It always does whenever she sees my rock hard cock spring out.

She strike softly my fully hard and stiff rod with her fingers making it jerk and oscillate sideways. Being stiff and rock hard it acted like a pendulum making a two and fro movement for few times before it came to rest pointing again towards her face. She giggled and strikes it again, softly.

Sumi always gets excited and amused seeing my rock hard cock. I always tried to guess and imagine what will be her reaction if she sees somebody else’s hard prick. Will she get excited? Will her eyes sparkle with lust and naughtiness? Will she play with that guys cock?

As my mouth and hand started to get naughty over her already swollen, flushed and pulsating boob I felt her hand, caressing and then griping my hard hot cock. Then she raised her head from bed and kissed my glistening cock head with pre-cum and swirled her tongue over it.

Crackers started bursting inside my head. With quick kiss on her belly then licking over the lines of her lower abdomen I was over her cunt. Parting her pussy lips with my fingers I thrust my mouth into her wet opening.

Sumi had just started saying with a husky whisper, “For last few days your cock is getting stiffer and thicker than other days. . .”  But my sudden assault over her already exited womanhood made her scream loud with ecstasy.
“Uhhhh……”          

I could feel Sumi’s grip stiffen over my hard and thick cock making it pulse and throb and then I felt she is tugging my hard thick cock down, towards her. It was not a hard pull but enough to make me buckle my waist downwards.

I licked her mound, tracing her pussy lips with my tongue feeling the roughness of her just growing hairs. It felt exotic. I licked the nectar, which has trickled out of her cunt due to her last two orgasoms. The test, the smell was mind boggling.

Sumi spread her legs wider stretching her delicate slits open showing the pink inside. It is her invitation to tear her pussy apart--Her agitated clitoris in full view.

I intently accepted the invitation. I buried my mouth deep in the pink, swallowing the clitoris in my mouth, and lightly biting it making impulses of ecstasy flow through her body.

Writhing under me Sumi cried out loud, “Ahhhh……..Ummmmmm……….”

She instantly muffled herself by wrapping my waist with her one hand, and still holding my throbbing rock hard cock with other she pulled my waist downwards till my cock was inside her open mouth. Instead of loud moans I could now only hear guttural sounds from her mouth.

I start feeling as if I am in heaven as her moist thick lips press firmly over my pulsating cock, undulating and her tongue swirling over it. It is now my turn to give a loud cry of ecstasy and waves after waves of pleasure passes over my body.

With my fingers I parted the petals making the gap wider and nuzzled my tongue deep inside her soft responsive pink. She responded with her lips and tongue and also adding some muffled grunts.

Within seconds the room was filled with sounds of ecstasy, raw noise of pleaser . . . guttural, loud moans, slurping sounds. It was impossible to determine who was making what? It was raw, intense and mixed in a harmony of contentment.

Again her body started shivering and shuddering as waves spread all over her body. She arched backwards, writhing. She let go my cock, it plopped out of her luscious lips and a high pitch squeal came out of her mouth.

My mouth was filled with flowing nectar, sweet with a musky smell–She has orgasomed for the third time.

To be continued.........
[+] 5 users Like HB201415's post
Like Reply
When We can get the next part ?
Reps added ..
Awesomely written,a top notch post ..
[+] 2 users Like Bholanaath's post
Like Reply
My mouth was filled with flowing nectar, sweet with a musky smell–She has orgasomed for the third time.

For minute or two we rested in silence still panting and happy, side by side, in each other’s arms. I was still hot. The close conjunction of our naked bodies began to have the inevitable result. She wrapped me closer, her naked skin pressing against mine. From her eyes I could see she is also again getting exited, and her eyes were pleading the want of cock in her pussy.

I encircled Sumi in my arms, kissed her on her chicks, on her juicy lips and placed her on her back.
I taped her cunt gently and noticed with amazement, though she has orgasomed thrice but how she quivered anew now by my just simple inquisitive touch over her cunt.

I slipped over her, kissed her ear lobes, and whispered, “Open your legs, hony!”
Sumi’s eyes instantly glittered with lust. It was a lust expecting to get fucked; a cock going inside her craving, agitated cunt. I have aroused her desires to height.  She responded by making her thighs parted.

I instantly wrapped her lovely naked body in my arms pressing her to me; her breasts flattening against me. Kisses rained.  

“Sumi . . . Sumi! My beautiful wife.” I whispered as I positioned over her. My cock head touching her eager pussy lips.

She trembled, and wrapped me lightly with her beautiful slender arms in anticipation of my cock going in her womanhood.

I rubbed my dick head over her sensitive pussy lips for couple of times. She shuddered. I pushed slowly my throbbing rock hard cock inside her cunt.

Her pussy is so much lubricated that I did not have to give any effort to push my hot rod inside her eager pussy. It glided deeper and deeper till my balls hit against her pussy lips.

“Ummm………” She moaned softly.

I lay still over her for few seconds. Then I pulled out my iron rod, till, till its tip barely going to come out and again pushed it, this time bit harder. I could feel interior of her cunt collapsing in to have a firm grip over my throbbing cock. As if her deep moist tunnel wants to swallow me in full.

As my thrusting became harder and faster she started moaning louder, my dick up and down her cunt. In the beginning slow piston like thrusts then it was faster and harder.  

Her big spongy breasts bounced and jiggled to my rhythm, flattering on my chest.

Her cunt was so lubricated and wet with her secretion that the continuous thrust made a, “F-u-c-h. . .F-u-c-h !” nose making me more exited and fuck her harder.  

Her eyes turned upwards and half closed from the sexual bliss expressing the delight of copulation. She parted more her legs, lifting it and wrapping around my waist with it; her actions involuntary, her fingers over my back, tracing, making zigzag.

I thrust Sumi's cunt over 20 minutes in a rapid pace, pounding her. Suddenly she arched backwards, her nails dug into my back, a spasm convulsed her. She started crying out loud. Her loud cries of rapturous noise filled the room.

Consecutively my cock started pulsating to burst, few furious shoves and load after load of white thick globs started to flow out of my cock to fill out her pussy, deep.

We orgasomed together. She for the fourth time.

I kissed her lips tenderly.

It was another day of great sex. We lay on bed, panting, fully content, and happy.

“Today again what got into you! Consecutively two days you have fucked me!” She said with a happy smile. “In recent times I have not seen you get sexually excited like this.”
“You did not like it?”
“Yes, I loved it very much!”And then Sumi added with a naughty smile. “I don’t mind you fucking me every day. Actually I would be very happy if you fuck me like this every day. . . But not in the morning.”
[+] 8 users Like HB201415's post
Like Reply
Nice Hb. Very erotic. Didn't know that you are such a good writer. Waiting for the next update with some sexy pic of your wife.
[+] 2 users Like ankur02's post
Like Reply
(30-06-2020, 12:28 PM)Bholanaath Wrote: When We can get the next part ?
Reps added ..
Awesomely written,a top notch post ..

thanks
Thanks for reading my real life story.

I have posted the next update.

Thanks again for liking it and repping me and obviously staying with me.

banana happy banana happy

I hv added repps in u r post.
[+] 2 users Like HB201415's post
Like Reply
(30-06-2020, 06:50 PM)ankur02 Wrote: Nice Hb. Very erotic. Didn't know that you are such a good writer. Waiting for the next update with some sexy pic of your wife.

Thanks Ankur for reading my story.

I am not a very good writer. there are many here who are much more better then me.

Anyway thanks for supporting me.

happy happy happy happy
thanks
[+] 3 users Like HB201415's post
Like Reply