Adultery my Affairs
Nice bro
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
thanks for the update
Like Reply
Last year I took a leave from my job to study for a higher degree as it was impossible for me to maintain my flat rent without a job. So I went back to my parents’ house. My parents live in an apartment so I went back there to focus on my studies.

One day while I was alone in my house, the doorbell rang, and there stood a lady with the most beautiful body that I have ever seen. I just kept looking at her and forgot everything else. Then she asked if my mom was home. I told her that she had gone out to the nearby market but she can come inside and wait.

She said ok and came inside. We had a little talk and said she hadn’t seen me before but knew about me through my mother. She told me that she worked in a bank. Soon my mother arrived and I went back to my room.

This beautiful lady uses to come to my house often so we had small chats but nothing much was going on. Now before we dive deeper into the story, let me describe this “lady to you. Her name was Jyotsna. She was around 30 years old but had a beautifully maintained body with curves at the right places.

Coming back to the story, I came to know through my mother that Jyotsna was divorced just three months after her marriage and she had gone through quite a stress because of that. Meanwhile, I and she became friends on Facebook and started chatting.

Initially, I felt awkward chatting with an elderly lady. She was also a little hesitant at first but within a few weeks, she became quite open with me and discussed everything with me like what happened at her job, family problems, etc.

So, after a month of me living in my parents’ house, my mom went to see my brother and father who lived in Bangalore. So now, I was all alone in the house.

One day Jyotsna came as usual to meet my mom but I told her that she had gone out of town and will be back after a month. She looked stressed so I invited her in as we have had become close friends. She came in.

On talking, she told me that her ex-husband was going to remarry and was teasing her that his new wife was prettier than Jyotsna and that Jyotsna will never get married or have sex.

On hearing the word ‘sex’, my inner sexual urge rang and I thought that this was a perfect time to fulfill my fantasy!

I told her that I am there for her and would do anything to make her happy as she was the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. On hearing this, she hugged me. I hugged her back and while hugging, she whispered in my ears that she had a favor to ask.
[+] 3 users Like godofgoud's post
Like Reply
Nice bro
Like Reply

I told her she can ask anything she wants. Then she hesitantly said to me that she hadn’t had sex in a while and maybe I can help! On hearing this, I knew I got the green signal but I wanted to make her more desperate so I asked if I can do whatever I want? In response, she ripped my shirt off and started kissing me!!
 [Image: women-sucking-tits-gif-sex-naked-7.gif]
I quickly put my hands on her back and tore her kurti away. We continued to kiss passionately for some time on the sofa and then I pushed her to the floor, onto the carpet and ripped her kurti from the front too. I started sucking the elderly divorced Indian woman’s boobs and kissing her in between.

Jyotsna’s moaning was making me go crazy that after sucking her nipples hard and making them red, I moved down towards her pussy. I kissed her pussy from above her lowers and then ripped her lowers apart exposing her pussy. And boy, it was beautiful and fully shaved.
 [Image: wOsAwte.gif]
I started licking Jyotsna’s pussy. Her moaning started to get heavier. She was quiet but I could tell she was enjoying it.

Then she pulled me up and kissed me and shouted at me to fuck her hard. I put my rock hard dick inside her pussy. And boy, it was tight. As I entered her more, I felt like I was in heaven.
 [Image: tumblr_nw2ww8l2hh1u2cv3go6_500.gif]
I started slowly but she started pushing my ass in with her hands. So I started to ram her like a mad dog and she was reciprocating my every move with her body. I was holding and kissing her boobs while fucking her pussy. After a while, she started breathing even heavier and cummed on my dick inside her pussy.
 [Image: kqjWQqz.gif]
Then I pulled my out of her pussy and started ramming her boobs with my dick. Soon I cummed and my cum landed on her face. After a minute, I kissed her and collapsed on her.

We both were trying to process what just happened. Jyotsna then got up almost naked with her kurti still attached to her neck and torn badly everywhere else. Her lowers were torn too at her pussy area.

We both were drenched in our sweat and stood there looking at each other. Finally, she spoke and asked me for some clothes. I gave her some of my mother’s clothes. She said, “Thank god we live in the same building.”

She kissed me and said thank you and left.
[+] 2 users Like godofgoud's post
Like Reply

A few days passed and I didn’t hear from her. So I sent her a message on Facebook (hell, I fucked her but didn’t have her phone number).

I got a reply a few hours later. She said that she was sorry about everything and asked me not to tell what happened to anybody else.

I told her that she didn’t need to worry and I can keep a secret. She then said that she didn’t know what happened to her, it was like she was out of control of her body.

She again said sorry and left the chat but our escapades didn’t end here. The rest I will tell you in other stories about how we fucked on the terrace and how I convinced her for anal and what happened when my mom returned, etc.
[+] 1 user Likes godofgoud's post
Like Reply
Coming to the story. 4-5 days had passed since I spoke to Jyotsna. Everything was back to normal but I could not get her hot body out of my mind. It was like having fucked her once I wanted her even more. I also knew that there was a wilder side to Jyotsna as well.

One day while I was parking my bike, I heard Jyotsna talking to someone on the phone that she had taken a leave today as she had to get her ac repaired. This was the chance I needed. In the afternoon no one is around in the apartment. and So I could just ring her door and talk to her.

I went home took a shower, got dressed and went straight to her flat. She opened the door. As I was about to say something she turned back and told an elderly man sitting on her couch that she will be right back. She pulled me out of the door outside her flat.

She told me that she will talk to me later as her parents were home and she couldn’t talk now. I told her that I couldn’t wait any longer. I asked her to come to the terrace in 5 minutes or otherwise, I will come back to her house. Having told her this I left for the terrace.

Let me first tell you about the structure of the terrace. So the terrace is only half open and the other half is left under-construction. my builder had planned to build a duplex there but for some reason, he bailed on the idea. So half portion of my terrace is covered but there are no doors or windows installed.

Also, there are no CCTV cameras installed on the terrace. All these things made it a perfect hideout. Coming back to the story. I was waiting on the terrace for Jyotsna thinking will she come or not. About 10 minutes had passed and I was going back disheartened.

Then I heard someone coming to the terrace. I knew it was her as the terrace is generally empty during the afternoon. As she entered the terrace she walked towards me with an angry face. She got in my face and started telling me how foolish was my behavior and how I can’t blackmail her like this.

As she was standing very close to me I put my hand around her neck and started kissing her vigorously. She pushed me back but I again got a hold of her. I started kissing her and this time she started kissing me back too. After making out for some time I got a hold of her hand.
Like Reply
Nice bro
Like Reply

I guided her towards the empty duplex as it was covered. There we at least had some hiding space in case someone comes to the terrace. Jyotsna was wearing a t-shirt and jeans. Once we got inside the duplex I pulled her towards me by her jeans pocket and started kissing her again.

I could tell that she was enjoying it too. She was moaning while we were kissing. I started caressing her back and in an instant took her top off. She resisted a little saying we could not do this now and here. That she had made the excuse that she was not getting her cell reception.

So she was going outside to talk so she can’t be too late. I promised her that I will be quick and started to unhook her bra and undid her jeans. There she stood before me only in her pink panties and nothing else. This sight made me so hard that I couldn’t control my self and got rid of my clothes in a hurry.

Once I got undressed she took my dick in her hand and whispered in my ears that she was ready to get destroyed by my super hard dick. She asked me to make her a promise of fucking her like a cheap slut and should make her scream.

On hearing this I tore off her panties shoved it in her mouth, bent her on a frameless window and started stroking her. She was so wet already that I didn’t have to even lubricate my dick before entering her pussy. I inserted my whole dick in her pussy in one go.

She wanted to scream but couldn’t as her panties were shoved in her mouth. Also, we were in a public place. I started stroking her and she began moaning harder and harder. It energized me even further and I started fucking her like a mad dog. She began to moan harder.

I started fucking her so hard that even my knees got cut due to rubbing on the unfinished floor. I was fucking her in the doggy style with her hand on an unfinished window frame. We were deep into the activities we realized that someone was coming to the terrace. We froze in our position.

Turned out that it was Jyotsna’s mom and dad who had come to the terrace. We were listening to their conversation carefully in case they head our way into the duplex. Jyotsna was frightened on hearing her dad there. We waited in horror as things unfolded.

We then heard Jyotsna’s dad talking about checking out the incomplete duplex. On hearing this Jyotsna was frightened out of her wits. But he was then immediately cut off by her mom saying that they should just stay in the open part. They should go back.
Like Reply
Keep it comming bro
[+] 1 user Likes ninebythreeinches's post
Like Reply

All this was happening without her father realizing that someone had his dick in his daughter’s vagina just a meter away. This situation turned me on even further. I started fucking Jyotsna again from behind knowing very well that her father wouldn’t come in duplex.

I started stroking her harder and harder. But she couldn’t even scream as her father was just outside. I fucked her for 5 more minutes before her father left. As he left Jyotsna’s phone started ringing as we were still fucking. It was her father’s call. She pulled her phone from her jeans which were lying on the floor.

She removed her panties from her mouth and picked up the phone quickly. As she picked up the phone her father asked her where she was. As she was about to answer I put my dick in her mouth and started ramming her mouth. She couldn’t even speak.

But she somehow told him that she is just coming back in a faint voice. Her father asked what happened to her voice. She answered while looking at me that there might be some problem in the network and she hung up. I picked her up and started kissing her again.

Then she told me to lie down as she wanted to ride my cock in a cowboy position. She started jumping on my cock faster and faster until we both exploded our cums on each other. We were exhausted and were drenched in sweat as it was a warm afternoon.

Covered in the salty sweat of her body Jyotsna looked like a sex goddess. It made me hard again even though I was very exhausted. I fucked her one more time. We were so exhausted that we could barely stand. We were soaked in ours and each other’s sweat.

Thankfully there was a working water tap inside the duplex. We drank some water and cleaned ourselves a little. Then we got dressed and kissed each other goodbye. While leaving Jyotsna told me that her parents are leaving in the evening. We can continue this all night tonight.

So be ready for a sex marathon, then she smiled and left. I went to my home looking like I had done a whole day of manual labor. What happened that night, how I fucked her in a dirty public toilet down the road, what happened then is in parts to come.
Like Reply
Before continuing my story I would strictly suggest you read the earlier parts. Now coming to the story. So after our rendezvous on the terrace, I and Jyotsna went to our respective houses. I was quite excited to be seeing her tonight in her house.

Jyotsna’s parents were leaving that evening so she had invited me to her house to spend the night. I went home, took a shower and lay down on the bed still thinking about the events that had unfolded earlier. As I was tired after our fucking session in the sun, I decided to take a nap.

I knew that it was going to be a long night. I woke up around 8 in the night. I took a quick shower, ate some energy bars and got dressed ready for a wild night. As I rang her doorbell and her door opened, the excitement within me turned to depression.

Jyotsna’s mom had opened the door. She recognized me from the morning and asked me to came inside. I told her that I have to discuss something related to my bank account with Jyotsna. She went inside to call Jyotsna after asking me to sit. Jyotsna emerged from the bedroom and immediately caught my eye.

She was dressed in a red one-piece dress looking smokin’ hot. She came and sat beside me, asking me to show her my phone for details of my account. I got my phone. My phone out and started showing her some random things. Jyotsna was sitting right beside me looking sexy as hell.

But I couldn’t do anything as her mother was in the room. Suddenly Jyotsna’s mother’s phone rang and she went inside to pick up the phone. As her mom left the room, I immediately planted a kiss on Jyotsna’s lips. She pushed me away telling me to control myself.

But I started pressing her boobs over her dress and navigated my other hand over her pussy. As I was slapping her pussy from over her dress I realized that she was not wearing any inner-wear. Then suddenly we heard someone coming to the hall, we split apart.

It was Jyotsna’s dad. She told her dad that my problem was sorted. She was getting late for the party so she will also be leaving. Then we both exited her flat and proceeded to enter the lift. As we got on the lift I asked her what the hell was going on, why weren’t her parents gone.

She told me that she was getting ready for me. Her parents returned because their train had been canceled. She told them that she was going out for a party as she was completely dressed until then to avoid suspicion. I told her to come to my flat as it was empty.

But she told me that if her parents will see her car in the parking they will become suspicious. She asked me if there was any other place. I thought for some time. Then I suggested that we go to a hotel. But she told me that hotels were not a safe option as someone might see us there together.

Then she told me to wait for some time in the parking till she drives out of society so that no one will see us leaving together. Once she left the society she gave me a call and I joined her in the car. After getting into the car I saw her sitting on the wheels.

Somehow her sitting on the leather seat in that red one-piece dress made her look even hotter. I couldn’t control myself and started rubbing her thighs, pulling her dress up from her knees to her waist. Jyotsna told me to not distract her while driving. But I knew she was enjoying it too.

Moreover, the colony road leading to our society is generally deserted at night. I moved my hands up her thighs to her pussy and started fingering her slowly. Then I increased my speed. Jyotsna made a loud moan and stopped the car as she couldn’t concentrate on driving.

She preceded to park the car on the deserted roadside. There was nothing in sight except a closed public toilet. As Jyotsna parked the car, I grabbed her neck and started kissing her lips and neck vigorously. I slid my right hand in her hair and pulled her leg over the gearbox with my left hand and got on top of her.

As I got on top of her she noticed my erection and undid my pants, stroking my cock with her hand. I started kissing her lips and massaging her boobs over her dress while lying over her. Then suddenly we heard a car coming and immediately went back to our seats.

Jyotsna told me that it was quite risky having sex in the car on the colony road as someone might see us and recognize us. At this point, I was super horny and didn’t want to wait any longer. So I went out of the car to see if the doors of the public toilet were open and if anybody was there.
Like Reply
[Image: biggest-indian-selfshot-collection-7.jpg]
Like Reply
[Image: biggest-indian-selfshot-collection-631.jpg]
Like Reply
Good one, but short update... Anyways, thx
Like Reply
Keep it bro good story
Like Reply

I found nobody there and the doors open. So I went back to the car and asked Jyotsna to follow me. I took her hands and we walked towards the toilet. She was hesitant to go inside but I assured her that it was empty. Then we got inside and tried to switch on the light.

Thankfully one of the light was working and it produced enough light for us to see around. It was a dirty place and looked like it was not used for some time. The dirty place somehow aroused Jyotsna. She grabbed my neck and started kissing me while asking me to fuck her vigorously in every corner of this dirty place.

Her words made me an animal. I started kissing her vigorously while grabbing her ass. Then she started undoing my clothes. I was standing fully naked with my rock hard dick in a dirty public toilet. I grabbed her arm turned her back towards me and started massaging her boobs.
 [img]<a href=[/img][Image: 9bc86365_tumblr_mnc9n2lTxU1s1b6voo4_250.gif]" />
The light of the bulb hitting her body made her look even sexier. I couldn’t control myself and grabbed her dress and ripped it from the front exposing her boobs. Her one-piece dress had become like a shirt torn from the front hanging by her shoulder. I started biting her nipples until they were red.
 [img]<a href=[/img][Image: 076_1000-001.gif]" />
Jyotsna was enjoying too much to feel the pain and was moaning heavily. After biting her nipples red, lifted her into the air in my arms, and carried her to a toilet compartment. I placed her one leg on the commode, spit on my dick, and started fucking her wildly from behind.

She started moaning louder and louder as I increased my pace. Somehow the fact that we were fucking in a dirty public toilet turned Jyotsna even hornier and wild. She started screaming loudly as I started ramming her pussy. While doing her from behind I spit on my fingers.

I slowly started playing with her ass. Jyotsna was too lost in the moment to notice this. Then I suddenly pushed my middle finger in her ass. She tried to shout in pain but I put my other hands on her mouth to lower her voice. I took her torn dress and shoved it into her mouth.
 [img]<a href=[/img][Image: 2272835892259f7b9681ed1266c46657049880d1.gif]" />
I started finger fucking her ass while ramming her pussy with my dick. I could tell that Jyotsna was in some pain as her face had become red. But to my surprise, she told me to use her in whatever way I would like too. This gave me the green signal to fuck her ass too.

I lifted her again and put both of her knees on the toilet seat and bent her forward. I started licking her ass with my mouth until it was wet. Jyotsna was enjoying this too much. I could tell that she had never had a dick in her ass. Jyotsna removed the piece of cloth from her mouth.

She asked me to go slow as she had never had anal sex before. But I was too horny to listen to her. I tried to insert my full dick in one go. But her ass was to tight for that and I couldn’t impale her fully at first. As I inserted my dick in her ass Jyotsna shouted and moaned simultaneously.
 [img]<a href=[/img][Image: 1380393588225.gif]" />
After going slow at first I started increasing my pace. I increased my pace. Jyotsna started moaning harder and harder. It turned me into and an animal. I started ramming her ass so fast that the toilet seat collapsed and Jyotsna fell to the floor in a pool of dirty toilet water.

But I was in no mood of discontinuation. So I picked her up in my arms, got out of the toilet compartment, and made her lie on the floor. She was almost naked (except what hung from her neck) with her boobs touching the floor. I asked her to lift her ass into the air.

I got on top of her and started ramming her pussy and her ass alternatively. As I continued fucking her on the floor, the water from the broken toilet started filling the whole floor. Soon we both were fully wet in the dirty toilet water. I continued fucking her while we both were soaked in our sweat and the dirty water.

As the water made Jyotsna fully wet, she started looking even hotter. I started fucking her faster. Jyotsna was moaning very loudly as I rammed her pussy and her ass. Ultimately we both cummed and I kissed her on her back as I lay on her back.

After some time we got to our senses realizing that my clothes were all wet and Jyotsna’s clothes were all torn. I thought to myself how are we going to go back to our place as we couldn’t go naked. But to my relief, Jyotsna gave me her car keys and asked me to get her spare clothes from her car.

I asked her what about me. She replied that she did have some clothes for me too as she knew that we might land up in such a situation. We laughed at the situation and I kissed on her lips. Then I went out carefully as I was still naked and got our clothes. Thankfully no one was on the street.
Like Reply
Really great of you updating two stories at the same time. And on top of that both are amazing... Thanks for your time and effort.
Like Reply
Jyotsna dried her hair a little and we went back to our society. We were still a little wet and smelled funny. So Jyotsna decided to take a quick shower with me at my house before leaving. While leaving she gave me her torn dress to me as a gift.
Like Reply
My name is Sri. I would like to describe a few incidents in my life that I consider erotic. I would be adding adequate masala from my imagination to spice up things a bit, but most of the incidents are true to an extent. I would say most of the story threads are true and I have spiced it up adequately so that it tastes good. Most of the incidents that inspired me as story threads happened about 10 to 12 years back.

I would be going at a rather slow pace and you won't get to read any hardcore material. If you are looking for hardcore sex materials you may please stop reading any further. My stories will largely belong to 'exhibitionist, non-consent, reluctance, embarrassment, and erotic coupling' category.

Girls used to wear salwar or saree fully wrapped around the abdomen not showing any skin. They will pin the saree to the lower end of the blouse to cover the flanks also. Salwars aka 'churidars' in our place was also very conservative with a dupatta (shawl) covering whatever exposed neck and chest area completely. It was not only about dressing. Even friendships between a boy and a girl were viewed with caution. We had the culture of arranged marriages in our society. Groom's family used to enquire about the bride's character and hence the girls were not expected to have rumors of any previous relation during their bachelor life. Parents did not want their daughters to have a boyfriend at all. I explained this so that the readers get an idea about the society that we lived in.

In this story, I would describe an incident with my best friend during graduation. Her name was Aparna (fake name). Her close friends call her Appu. We were having a very close relationship but the nature of it was still not clear to us. We told others we were just friends and we told each other the same. But I always had a sexual attraction towards her and many times I felt she also had the same. We belonged to different religions. She was The Kerala society was very conservative back then and marriages between religions were taboo.
 [Image: rakul-athiloka-sundari-book28.jpg]
I had a childhood friend, Anjana, with whom I was in a long-distance relationship. She was doing her graduation in Bangalore as her family was settled there. Her father was my father's classmate and they worked together during our childhood and that's when we started our relationship. We were school kids. I proposed to her, she agreed and we decided to get married once we grow older. But later their family relocated to Bangalore when her father decided to start a business there with a few partners. We maintained our relationship through letters and phone calls. But the intimacy was slowly falling. When I started spending a lot of time with Aparna during my graduation, I started forgetting Anjana and was slowly getting sexually attracted to Aparna.

I had told Aparna about Anjana and that we had decided to get married later. My friendship with Aparna grew very intense during our posting together and we used to spend a lot of time together. I would describe a few incidents during that time later.

In this part, I would describe an incident that happened after our graduation while we were preparing for post-graduation. Aparna had to attend her cousin's wedding and she was going to Cochin for shopping. She asked to help her out as she liked my dress selection. She lived in Aluva, which was about an hour away from Cochin. We were not having jobs at that time. We had just completed our graduation and internship and were preparing for our postgraduate entrance exams. We decided to meet at Cafe coffee day, a coffee shop in Cochin.

We met at CCD as planned. She was wearing her new Kurti(a traditional Indian dress item) that she bought last week. Usually, she wears a salwar with a dupatta. Today I saw her without the dupatta and she looked great. Her amazing shape could be seen. The way her breasts made the Kurti looked so full and still it was not too tight. The material was relatively thin and I could make out the outline of her bra easily.

We sat down comfortably and took the menu. We had burgers and frappes. I kept my mobile on the table and took paper and pen.

"Okay mam, let's chart our plan for today," I said in a funny mood.

Aparna showed me her ring finger. She was wearing a butterfly-shaped ring that I gifted her on her last birthday. She never wore that one to college saying it would be out of place in the hospital. And it had all the wings and projection that may get stuck somewhere unknowingly. She said that her lacy dupatta got damaged the day she tried it for the first time.
Like Reply