Fantasy Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty
Dark Division - The Capsa - Ch. 13

"Hey, Oz, so we have it, but God only knows what this says. I'm going to take a picture of the part we found and text it to you so you can get started. We'll pass your place in about 7 hours, so we'll stop by and drop it off. Can you get started though?" Jeff tried to gauge just how angry the old man was. It was careless for he and Kerry to get involved with Lizzie, and even more so to violate Oz's trust. The Dark Division was pretty relaxed when it came to formality, but Oz definitely expected them all to respect the importance of their work. This had pissed him off royally. It was only compounded by how much he cared about Lizzie.

"Fine, just send it over. I'll call if I can get some more information before you get here." And with Oz's words they were off and running after Jeff took a picture. He knew the only way to get back into Oz's good graces was to save Lizzie and the manuscript was a major key to that.

The two men rode in near silence the whole way to pick up the manuscript and the whole way to Oz's house. It was an unassuming tow yard, where no cars had ever really moved. It was a good hideout and from all appearances didn't look out of the ordinary. When you went inside though, well that was a different story. The normal looking first floor hid a modern, updated bunker area upstairs and down below it was a complete control room. The place was state of the art hidden in plain sight.

"Well, give me the original, because I have to check something out." The greeting was to be expected, but still Jeff had been close with Oz for a long time even training with him for a while. Now, he saw the disappointment in his face. Jeff produced the dusty linen from the envelope he carried it in.

"Here it is." He looked at Kerry as they followed Oz downstairs into the basement where the real work happened. He had printed the photo already and had it and several old looking volumes spread across the large conference table.

"So, what do you have so far?" Kerry started the conversation next as Jeff leaned along the wall trying to be invisible.

"The first few symbols are pretty clean like the professor's, and they translate to the 5th gate being the sharing of physical and spirit essence with an angel. Based on all the others being sexual references, I'm guessing it means that she's going to do the nasty with an angel and share grace with him." Oz barely looked up as he continued comparing the linen to the photo he had.

"Wow, well Lizzie is alone in the bunker right now, so I think we are somewhat safe. When is it going to happen, though?" Kerry continued the conversation.

"That's the part that scares me. You see the original manuscript piece...let me show you." Oz moved over to the side producing a plastic framed piece of linen that appeared to be missing a section the same size as the one they had just retrieved. "Here, you see...there was this marking when it skipped 10 years and an arrow and these markings which meant 10 years and outside the heat cycle. Then, after your time with her, depicted here there was an arrow and this marking, meaning one year and at the start of her heat cycle...the time she was with you." With his words he pointed at the two men with glares.

"Okay, so is there another one after the...uh...well..." Jeff stammered it out unable to utter the words in Oz's presence.

"The three way, for God's sake at least own your mistakes boy. Anyways, no there isn't. In fact, I don't see any more arrows at all. I think that means everything else happens in this heat cycle." Oz looked up and crossed his arms.

"Alright, well that's good news because she only has about a week left I think. So, if we keep her safe for a week then does it all start again?" Kerry looked hopeful for the first time since they learned about the gates from Oz.

"I don't know. Honestly, at the rate you're going... Well, I'm not sure they are avoidable. That's not to say you shouldn't try, but I just don't know if anything can be done." Oz glanced between them.

"Well, we're not angels that's for sure, so we can't fuck that one up." Jeff raised his head meeting his mentor's gaze.

"Hang on, you're friend Tom, he can get in the bunker right?" Oz dropped his arms looking between them.

"Yea, we removed the angel warding so he could come and go as he pleased. He told us the other angels weren't interested in being there given what we do so it wasn't a big deal." Jeff had no idea where Oz was going with this, and was a little irritated that he wasn't focused on the manuscript.

"Not a big deal until you have a Capsa in heat waiting to get boffed by an angel...get the hell out here and back to her you dolt."

"Wait, what?" Jeff was still confused.

"Jeff, she's alone and nothing will keep angels out, we have to get back." Kerry looked freaked out.

Jeff's eyes widened and both men made for the stairwell.

"Shit, I'll call Tom, but let's go...Oz just call us if you get anything more on the next two gates. We only have a little bit more until she's out of heat, so we can buy you another year to figure this out." Jeff called out as he and Kerry ran out to the Torino.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
"Jeff, we have a good lead now. We got this." Kerry tried to calm his nerves. He could tell his partner was on edge; his care for Lizzie was obvious.

"Hang on, shit, dial this would you?" Jeff fumbled with his phone before tossing it to Kerry. Kerry hit the speed dial to Tom and put it on speaker.

"Hello Jeff." Tom answered after two rings.

"Hey Tom, listen, we need you to head to the bunker and stay with Lizzie. We'll be there as soon as we can, we're coming from Oz's."

"I am already here with Lizzie. What is the problem?" Tom's reply didn't even raise any flags.

"Look we found out that the 5th gate involves an angel, and the bunker isn't warded against angels because of you. Don't worry Lizzie, but stay near her." Jeff spoke to him.

"I am in bed with her now, and she is fine. She is sleeping and likely will be for some time. She was quite exhausted when I arrived." Tom thought nothing of his words.

"Wait, Tom, why are you in bed with Lizzie?" The fear on Kerry's face was obvious as he spoke and Jeff suddenly realized why.

"I am holding her while she sleeps. Do not worry, I will sense if an angel comes in the bunker. We will be here when you return." On his last words, Tom hung up not wanting to wake the beautiful woman in his arms. He returned to resting although sleep did not overtake him. Instead, he was able to enjoy the feel of Lizzie as he never had before and he let himself become saturated in her smell and her very essence.

"Jeff you don't think Tom would..." Kerry was concerned at the thought of Tom in bed with Lizzie.

"No, of course not right? I mean she's like his daughter right? I...oh fuck, Kerry we have to get home now, hold on." Jeff accelerated as fast as the car would go taking advantage of the lack of traffic on the backroads as he went. Despite his assurances to Kerry he was just as terrified of what might happen if they were not there to explain and soon.

Lizzie heard the bunker door, and it startled her from her slumber. She opened her eyes and there was Tom still naked beneath her as she cuddled into his chest.

"Did you hear that?" She asked appearing worried.

"Yes, it appears Kerry and Jeff have returned. They have information related to you, but asked that I allow you to continue to sleep. They were correct, you should continue to rest. You were exhausted when I arrived." Tom looked at her brushing her hair back.

"What? When did you talk to them?" She was confused and half-awake.

"They called several hours ago, and you slept through it. I should go and talk with them if you think you will be okay." Tom smiled at her.

"Okay, just make sure you put clothes on. I'll just be here if you guys need me." Lizzie fell back into her slumber, finally able to rest.

Tom moved from under her and laid her head down on the pillow where he had been. Standing up from the bed, he motioned with his fingers and was covered with his clothing immediately.

A few seconds later and he was in the kitchen with Jeff. Jeff turned gasping, still surprised to see Tom sometimes, especially when he appeared out of thin air.

"Jesus, I'll never get used to that. Hey, is Lizzie alright?" Jeff asked him.

"She is fine. I have told her to continue sleeping. Tell me what you have learned." Tom was concerned, wanting to know how an angel was involved in breaking her 5th gate.

"Hey Tom, so we got what appears to be the rest of the manuscript. Oz is working on the rest, but...Tom...did you do something different with your hair?" Kerry had stopped midsentence to tilt his head and look at him. Tom's hair was stuck up in several locations, disheveled unlike usual.

"No nothing has changed. I believe Lizzie may have just altered it with her hands. This manuscript, what did it say?" Tom had not even considered saying anything to the two of them, after all what had happened with her had no bearing on the issues at hand.

Jeff turned around with a beer in hand and got a first real full look at Tom. The disheveled hair wasn't just out of his character; Jeff knew exactly what it was. It was sex hair. Then, it clicked. Tom just said that Lizzie had moved his hair. His heart sank and he grabbed the counter almost dropping his beer as he sat it down.
Like Reply
"Jeff are you okay?" Tom's eyebrows rose in concern as he spoke.

"The manuscript said the 5th gate was a sharing of physical and spiritual energy with an angel. Why were Lizzie's hands in your hair Tom?" Jeff leveled his gaze at the dark haired man. Kerry's face fell as he backed himself up against the wall.

"Oh no." Kerry sighed.

"I believe it was just a reaction to her nearing orgasm while we were having intercourse." Tom had not understood the words of Jeff a moment ago, and still did not quite grasp the look of terror on Jeff's face.

"You had sex with Lizzie? Son of a bitch!" Jeff's voice rose as he smacked the table.

"Wait, wait...Tom...did you share your grace with her? If not then we're still ok." Kerry tried to think of only her and the possibility that this was not the gate breaking.

"Yes, she has an incredible soul. It was a green vision like I have never experienced before. When it mixed with my grace, it made my human and angel forms ignite. I have never felt like that before." Tom spoke, still not understanding.

"Oh, God, we...we have to tell her...Jeff, can you call Oz. We need a rush on the other gates." Kerry tried to be practical, but all he wanted to do was scream or cry, whichever relieved the dread he felt in his chest.

"Hey, what's everyone yelling about?" Lizzie walked out with her robe secured around her. She rubbed the sleep from her eyes.

"How could you sleep with Tom...God...we were gone for a few days. Fuck, Lizzie, I can't believe you." Jeff stormed out of the room, conflicted with his emotions. He was angry that the angel and the woman he loved had been together. He was terrified of what was next for her and of losing her. It was all too much, and as usual rage was the best way his mind knew how to deal with things.

"Kerry? I...what? What's happening?" She asked confused and terrified by Jeff's reaction.

"Um...apparently you being with Tom was the um 5th gate." Kerry spoke.

"What? No...oh God...Kerry. I...I didn't know...I didn't mean to...oh God." Lizzie stuttered unable to comprehend what she had just heard.

"Lizzie, I am sorry. I should have known something was not correct, but you needed me...and I have now failed you." Tom looked distraught; the pain across his face tore her heart open.

"Just leave. I don't want to even see you right now Tom. Fuck, I'm gonna be sick." Lizzie ran to the sink throwing up. She was overcome with the nausea unable to keep herself from heaving long after she had emptied her stomach, still dry heaving. It wasn't until all her strength had disappeared that she paused and then sank to the floor.

"Hey, come with me. Let's get you to your bed. We'll figure this out Lizzie. I love you and we'll figure this out together." Kerry's sweet face appeared as he picked her up in his arms carrying her to her own bed. As they passed Jeff's room she heard him on the phone presumably with Oz. His voice was harsh and he was demanding information. Tears stung her eyes as Kerry carried her the rest of the way to her room.

"I'm so sorry Kerry, I didn't know. I love you too." Tears came down her face. She apologized to him as he laid her on her bed and pulled the covers over her body.

"Look, there's nothing to apologize for. We all know that some of this is outside of our control. But, we're going to stop those last two gates if it's the last thing Jeff and I do. Let me get you some water, and then you sleep." Kerry got up and picked up a water bottle from her dresser bringing it over so she could rinse her mouth out before resting. He brushed the hair from her face taking in this perfect woman that he had fallen for. None of this was her fault, and yet it was torturing her.

"Jeff hates me, huh?" Lizzie asked

"Nah, he's just an ass sometimes, he'll get over it." Kerry leaned down kissing her forehead. She closed her eyes and he waited until sleep overtook her before he got up and left her room. Now it was time to go deal with his idiot partner.

Like Reply

"Jeff? Jeff where are you?" Kerry called out for his partner. He found him in the kitchen already pouring scotch for himself.

"Want one Kerry?"

"No. So, what's Oz got?"

"A whole lot of that's fate and it's not their faults. Basically bullshit."

"You really think that's bullshit. After how unavoidable the first 4 gates were? You're an idiot Jeff. She's pretty wrecked you know, and you just made it ten times worse with your outburst."

"She's wrecked? I'm the one who found out how her soul looks from my friend. It was hard enough to get used to you, but Tom?"

"Would it have been easier with some other angel? I mean we have to face the facts; she has a fate that we might not be able to avoid. Let's just hope we get the last two gates in time before we can't fix those. I, for one, don't care about her and Tom right now. I just want to save her, because...well...I'm in love with her Jeff and I'm pretty sure you are too." Kerry spoke from his heart. He knew that she had never meant for any of this to happen, but despite how awful it was for her it had brought her into his life. He never wanted to change that.

"I do love her. Just the thought of his hands on her makes me want to beat the shit out of something."

"Okay, well, you aren't going to hit her. And you almost broke your hand the last time you hit Tom. So, I guess drink until you're not an asshole anymore." Kerry reconciled himself to letting Jeff get over his issues in the way he did best.

"Yep. I'm taking this to my room." Jeff walked out of the kitchen glass and bottle in hand. Kerry sighed and made his way to his room too.

Like Reply

"Kerry, hey get your partner. I think I figured out the next two and I might know what angel was involved in writing out this manuscript." Oz was on the phone as Kerry ran into the kitchen where Jeff was sitting. He was nursing a hell of a hangover this morning and Lizzie hadn't even left her room yet. There was an ominous feeling throughout the bunker.

"Jeff, it's Oz, he's got more info."

"Hey Oz, whatta ya got?" Jeff sounded hoarse as he gulped down water.

"More bad news, but at least news. So, from what I can tell the last two gates are repeats meaning the same thing happens to her twice. Now, it didn't make sense to me at first, but now I think I figured it out. It appears that the final two gates are both her imprintings. We have been thinking it would only happen once, but it looks like she gets imprinted twice and both are bad."

"How do you mean bad?" Kerry sighed and took a sit at the table.

"I mean not so consensual. The translations range from rending of flesh to letting of blood, but all bad. So, if you two can stop yourselves and anyone else from imprinting on her then we have a shot. Also found another interesting tidbit."

"We're not going to bite her, so no worries there. Now, you said something about the author." Kerry wanted to get all the information he could on this, and knowing who wrote it might be a huge key.

"Yeah, there is a seal on it. It's faint, but I'm trying to enhance it. If I find out who wrote it, I'll let you know." Oz hung up with that and the two of them sighed. If there was one thing they could stop, it was hurting Lizzie. Neither of them would be capable of doing real harm to her, not intentionally.

At least when Oz said he would work quickly, he meant it. That's why when Jeff got a call a few hours later, he wasn't surprised.

"Hey Oz, what do you have?"

"You're not going to like it and I don't think we can tell Lizzie about this. Is she there?"

"Nope, she's doing some work with Kerry in the library...and yes it's just work." Jeff anticipated the old man's comments.

"Okay, well it looks like the seal is pretty old, like archangel old. I think it belongs to Gabriel. I asked Tom to check into it, but that would mean that cool Uncle Gabriel knows a heck of a lot more than he is letting on. Anyways, once I confirm it, well we need to put the winged asshole in a room and have a long conversation."

"Wait, if Gabriel wrote it...Shit, Oz he raised her. How could he not anticipate things going like this?"

"I don't know, but I definitely want to ask him. Jeff, I think this has been far more orchestrated than we believed. You and Kerry need to be careful with this. I don't even like Tom being involved, but I need to double check this with someone." Oz sighed heavily. "Listen, I'll call back when I find out, but maybe head down to the dungeon and slap some angel wards up. If we bring him in, I want him controlled."

"You got it, and thanks Oz. We really appreciate it." Jeff hung up with those words and moved quietly down towards the dungeon intent on prepping it for whoever or whatever they might have to cage in there.

"So, wait a second, you want me to leave the bunker now?" Lizzie was baffled as Jeff and Kerry walked into the kitchen sitting down for the dinner she had made.

"It's not that we want you to, it's just that with an asset like this we can't take any chances. You're in heat still and it's male, and we need full concentration while we question him." Jeff tried to sound convincing although Lizzie knew something was off.

"Besides, you aren't leaving alone. You and I will head to Oz's for tonight and then come back late tomorrow probably. It's just a precaution." Kerry chimed in, thinking he was more convincing.

"Fine. Just be careful Jeff, I don't want you getting hurt." She leaned over and gave him a quick kiss. Jeff almost cracked right there telling her everything. He wanted so badly to clue Lizzie in so she could know that this angel who was supposedly protecting her had been behind all of this. But, he couldn't, not until they had the full picture.

Lizzie and Kerry made the trip to Oz's house even as Oz was on his way to the bunker. It was refreshing for them both to be out of the stuffiness, and it was nice to have a chance to be alone with Kerry. Things had been so tense at the bunker since she had been with Tom and none of them had even touched each other. Now, at least, Kerry seemed to be in a good frame of mind.

When they arrived a few hours later, Lizzie was comforted to see Oz's house again. The familiar façade brought back memories of being saved by him. It was comforting in a way that she had not expected. Of course, she hadn't seen the upstairs with its nice bedrooms, some with bunk beds and some with huge king size mattresses just waiting to be enjoyed. She marveled at just how the outside run down appearance belied the interior.
Like Reply
Kerry let her wander, and then plopped their bags together into one room. It was the one closest to Oz's and the last one she stopped to examine. Kerry walked up behind her as she eyed the place and she felt his presence surround her instantly. When his hands did the same, she felt that familiar warmth that came with his scent filling her nostrils. It was the essence of Kerry that made her feel perfectly at home even in this new place.

"You know I'm really sorry you have to deal with this. Jeff and I, we get it. Hell Oz may talk tough, but he gets it too. You can't exactly stop fate completely. I have been through a few things too and if I could have stopped them in time it would have saved a lot of people." Kerry was trying to be reassuring as he stood holding her.

"I know, but now there are only two gates left and the next two sound awful. I mean the last few have been kind of pleasant at least, but now..." She turned, looking into Kerry's eyes feeling the concern she found there.

"Well, look you're safe here with me. We're going to get the rest of the manuscript and we'll translate it, and who knows maybe it will give us a way out. In any event, I'm not going to bite you tonight. I will hold you though." Kerry pulled her to his chest.

"What if I want you to do more than hold me? What if I want you to make me forget it all right now? Can you get past how messed up this all is and make me forget?" Lizzie asked him turning her head to look up into those impossibly sweet eyes.

"On one condition."

"Name it please, I need you Kerry."

"We take it slow. I haven't gotten to make love to you yet, and besides that way you'll be sure I don't bite you."

"Okay." Her word was enough as Kerry leaned down claiming her lips. He started slowly kissing her as he held her face in his hands.

Her heat drifted into his senses as Lizzie's excitement grew and Kerry felt himself getting more excited. It was so tempting to give in and satiate his desires immediately, but instead he slowed himself down. He took his time to enjoy the feel of her lips on his and how her hair felt on his fingers. He was truly in love with this woman, and he wanted to memorize her in case she was taken from him.

"Come here." Kerry growled grabbing her and pushing himself back on the bed. He lay her down in front of him finding her neck and sucking a light mark into the side. She moaned out and his mouth crashed back onto hers.

His hands reached under the edge of her shirt, he needed to feel her skin. The soft feel of her flesh under his fingers made him yearn for more from her. He shifted pulling the shirt up and over her head. Her hair pulled back from the movement lay across the bed. She looked like a goddess lain out before him.

Lizzie laced her fingers into Kerry's hair, the feel of it always made her excited. He was driving her crazy as his mouth found every inch of her skin down to her bra cups before starting on her abdomen. She was putty as he licked along her navel and then made his way to the top of her jeans. He took his time letting his hot breath linger along the line of the fabric as he kissed holding her hips with his hands.

No words were spoken between them as Kerry rejoined her mouth. He allowed her to roll him backwards and sat up so she could remove his flannel and t-shirt as well. She brushed past his sideburns seizing an ear in her mouth and giving it a nibble. He adored how she did that.

Her eyes were full of desire as she stared up at him. He could feel her skin on his watching as she made her way to his nipples taking each in turn. His cock was straining already in anticipation of feeling her body again. She was much less restrained as she licked and sucked her way to his jeans. Once she was there she put her hands on his hips holding him down as she nuzzled against his cock through the fabric. He felt her hot breath on his head and couldn't help the groan that came from his mouth.
Like Reply
"Get up here." His words drew her attention as Lizzie stopped her playful exploration and looked up meeting his eyes. His pupils were huge already. She loved how Kerry looked when he was on the verge of losing control. He got so swept up in lust that his passion seemed unable to be contained. She planted a kiss just above his belt buckle before trailing her tongue up his entire abdomen and chest. He growled at her, pulling her face up to meet his. His huge hands holding her head in place as he kissed her lips.

Their tongues wrestled together as Kerry held on. Lizzie was powerless to get away, only able to take a firm hold on his sides to keep him there with her. He pressed her onto her back before releasing a hand from her hair. When his mouth found her neck again, his fingers moved around her unclasping her bra and pulling it over one shoulder. His mouth found her nipple holding her breast in place so that he could shift and take her bra the rest of the way off.

Lizzie had become lost in the feel of Kerry. His smell enveloping her and making her feel safe. His mouth on her chest had her moaning out softly while taking a firm grip in his hair. He moved onto her other breast snaking his hand down her body to undo her jeans. When he leaned back, his grasp on her jeans had her shifting her hips instantly. She yearned to be naked with him, to feel all of his flesh pressed against her. They both worked to peel the denim down leaving her in her black boy shorts.

Kerry grinned seeing those. The panties were cute for him, but it seemed so Lizzie to have on those comfortable cotton boy shorts. His fingers drifted over them reaching between her legs and feeling how wet she already was. She arched up into him grinding her clit along his finger tips and making him want to scrap his earlier slow plan for the sake of having her right now.

"Oh Kerry, yes." She sighed feeling him press just a little harder and leaning in to seize on his neck. Her hands still locked in that amazing hair of his as he watched her features. The look in his eyes was so pure and full of love, she couldn't believe it was directed at her. She knew Jeff fell hard and fast, but had wondered if Kerry felt the same way she did. Now, she knew. He didn't have to tell her, it was the way he looked at her face as his hands forced her breath to hitch in her throat.

Kerry removed his hand from her, rolling back to undo his own pants. He wanted more of her skin to contact his. Lizzie's legs were always so soft, and the feel of that soft skin on his own legs drove him crazy. Once he had unfastened his pants he slid off the bed dropping them and his briefs all in one. She propped herself up on her elbows watching and when he looked up she had her bottom lip caught in her teeth as she stared at his cock. He was more than ready for her and she was the epitome of sex laying like that for him.

Lizzie watched as Kerry approached her again, he smiled not getting back onto the bed, but instead pulling her legs so her ass was right at its edge. He wanted to taste her. Taking his time, he placed kiss after kiss along that silky skin. When he reached her inner thighs he took his time kissing slowly and leaving a trail of spit in his wake. He ended burying his nose in her and she grabbed his head groaning. He could feel the heat from her pussy on his skin, and her groan nearly took away his control.

Kerry's fingers seized on the fabric of her panties pulling them down, his eyes fixed on her pussy as he eased them over her knees and to the ground. He allowed himself to indulge then, taking his time to lick every exposed part of her sex. His dip into her hole sent a wave of exhilaration over him as he tasted that lovely honey that haunted his dreams when they weren't together. She moaned pulling herself up slightly so she could watch him.

"So good Kerry...you're gonna make me...oh God." She was on the verge of her orgasm, needing more speed or more pressure...just more before she exploded. He refused to give her more of anything, taking his time as he grazed a flat tongue over her clit. Her hands became frantic in his hair, brushing through it and seizing on pieces as he continued.

"Cum for me...I want to watch you." Kerry's lust filled words were killing her. He pushed her over then, sliding two fingers into her as his lips pulled her clit in. Her body froze in the pleasure, feeling her orgasm paralyze her. She could not cry out as she felt her pussy pulse around him.

"Oh fuck Kerry...fuck..." Lizzie lay back on the bed, her chest rising and falling with her breath as she held into his hair. Feeling his fingers leave her, she opened her eyes and he was above her again. His mouth descended to kiss her. When he released she could hardly breathe.

"I hope I never forget how you taste." Kerry spoke so magically in her ear, and she reached out wrapping a hand around his cock.

"Can I taste you?" Lizzie looked at him pleading.

"If you do, I'm done for. I want to feel you tonight, just feel you, please." As if Kerry wasn't sexy enough, now he was begging to be inside of her. There was no resisting the look on his face.

"Oh yes, make me scream Kerry." She caught her lip unsure where such a statement had come from. It wasn't like her to be this way, but these two men made her starve for sex. Even now, feeling the sweat on Kerry's skin and smelling his musk around her had her pussy begging to be filled.

"Oh fuck, that mouth is going to be the death of me." Kerry smiled shifting their bodies so he was between her legs. His lips suctioned onto her neck as he put his tip just at her entrance feeling how hot her body was. He shifted towards her allowing himself to enjoy her moisture encircling his head.

"Please." Lizzie grabbed the back of his head locking eyes with him. Her eyes were incredible, boring through him in their desire. He edged himself inside enjoying how her body gave accepting his cock completely.
Like Reply
"Oh my god...that's...oh Z." There it was Lizzie realized. She loved how he called her that when they were having sex. It was as if he couldn't get her full name out. It made her feel so special to be in his arms as he showered her chin and neck with kisses.

"Are you okay?" He asked her looking down as a tear rolled out of her eye.

"Yes, I love you Kerry, I never want this to end." She whispered to him before drawing him in for a kiss. Kerry couldn't stop himself from moving.

"I love you too, and it won't if we don't let it." He said to her as his brows rose feeling her squeeze around his cock. He growled taking her forearms in his hands and pinning them above her head.

Kerry's body moved in her over and over sending her towards another orgasm quickly. His eyes were locked on hers. His hips rocked into her clit as he moved. She smiled squeezing her Kegel muscles tightly around him.

"Oh fuck...new trick huh?" He growled and then scoffed the words at her as if she was challenging him somehow by doing it. Kerry took her leg in his hand, bending it up and pressing it towards her chest. Suddenly his angle changed and he was able to bury himself even deeper inside.

"Is that too much?" He asked looking down at her eyes squeezed shut and her mouth open in an O shape.

"Fuck no...more." She groaned the words into his face her nails digging into his neck. He was so sexy above her like this. His entire chest was raised up enough so she could see the powerful man on display even as he held her body in place. He pulled himself out of her only to slowly slide back in.

Lizzie's words killed him. The way she groaned more snapped the last string holding him back from ravaging her. His body could wait no longer as he started to increase his speed. The words stopped between them then as they stared into each other's eyes. Grunts and groans were all either could muster as Kerry went faster and faster.

"Oh God Kerry." Her words were a sigh as she had been holding her breath.

"Scream for me Z...scream."

It had gotten too good and when her body tightened around him she was paralyzed once more. Her voice went up an octave as she screamed his name staring into his eyes. Her nails dug completely into his flesh.

"UNHHHHHHHHH!" Kerry cried out releasing her leg to catch himself on the bed. His hips stuttering as he came in her. He released down to his elbows laying flush against her body planting a gentle kiss on her lips.

Lizzie wrapped her arms and legs around Kerry's back holding him in place as they desperately kissed each other. His hands came up to her face wiping away the hair that stuck to the sweat on her brow.

"I do love you, you know. It's not sex talk and it's not the heat." He was so serious as he looked into her eyes.

"Me too. What if we just never move, Kerry?" Her eyes pleaded with him.

"I want the world to be like that too. Which brings me to my new trick." He kissed her again and then smiled down. He started to move inside of her again, having only faltered slightly in his erection.

"Oh, Kerry...are you still hard?" She sighed as her body started to respond to his movements.

"Do you want to be on top this time?" He smiled devilishly as he rolled pulling her on top of him.
Like Reply
Dark Division - The Capsa - Ch. 14

"Thank you for meeting with them, I feel it is very important." Tom's words came through the halls of the bunker as he led Gabriel down through to the basement as planned. He knew this might spell trouble, but he cared far too much about Lizzie to worry about that now.

"Anything I can do to help with Lizzie I will. I care as much for her as you do and you know that Tomas." Gabriel seemed as if he did not suspect at all. The thin nearly black haired man walked easily up to the dungeon door, which of course did not give away its nature by its appearance.

"Jeff and Oz are inside, but as you can tell Lizzie has been taken away for now." And with those words, Tom's deception seemed complete as Gabriel walked into the room. In an instant, Tom was shut outside as the door shut loudly completely the last warding so that Gabriel could not escape.

"Well, isn't that a fine trick. I suppose Tomas and I will have words when I leave here, and he can explain why he chose to trap me in here with two humans that have no concept of my true power." Gabriel apparently sensed the closing and as the lights came on he glared and Jeff and Oz as they stood against the wall by the door.

"If you leave, you mean. Before that, we have some things to discuss." Jeff spoke first, feeling his blood temperature already rising as he stood looking at the archangel before him. The body he inhabited was impressive to say the least, more than 6 feet tall and his skin flawless. The lithe figure deceptively hid the strength that they all knew he had beneath his skin.

"I will, but let's play along for now, tell me why you have taken such a bold move and trapped me." He was cocky as he spoke, without any fear of what might befall him at the hands of either of the two emotionally charged men in front of him.

"Because you know something about Lizzie and you need to tell us." Oz spoke now, evenly, his emotions held in check by his years of experience dealing with any manner of creature and their cocky attitudes.

"Of course I know something about Lizzie, she calls me Uncle Gabriel for a reason. I saw most of her upbringing."

"That's not what we mean, and you know it. Tell us about the manuscript." Jeff wanted his answers, and he wanted them now.

"What manuscript?" Gabriel grinned.

"This one." Oz slammed a copy of the full manuscript onto the table in the center of the room after he approached next to the tall figure.

"I don't know anything about that." Gabriel did not even look at the paper as he spoke belying his words.

"Bullshit, you signed it, now start by telling us when you authored it. Did you decide to doom Lizzie like this? Or did you just make sure it came to be after you wrote it down?' Jeff was getting quite upset as he spoke. He was tired of the lies and he wanted to save the woman he loved.

"Why do you two meddling assholes care? Lizzie is just another unnatural being to your kind, so let fate take its course and let me out of here." He was on the verge of cracking and both men smelled it.

"Do you really care that little about her? You want to see her in pain, getting bangd? You're a hell of an uncle." Jeff pushed the button unabashedly, always preferring to take the fastest course to get what he wanted. Kerry usually balanced him, but Kerry wasn't here right now and Oz was just as upset as Jeff.
Like Reply
"Don't talk to me like that boy. You have no idea what I do and do not care about. And, frankly no idea why I signed that." There it was the crack in the armor they needed.

"So you did sign it. Well, then tell us who wrote it and we'll talk to them."

"Let this be, you have no idea what you are dealing with." Gabriel gave Jeff an even look and Jeff felt a quiver inside himself of fear.

"Do you even love her? Or were you the one who killed her parents? Was it some divine mandate that they die and she be left to this shit fate? You wrote up this stupid manuscript to assure she was tortured? Assure that Lizzie, as innocent as she is be punished?" Jeff pushed every button and he saw the rage flash in Gabriel's eyes.

In another instant, the archangel sprang to life and had Jeff by the throat with Oz frozen in place unable to do anything. The warding was enough to keep him in, but unlike a regular angel, he still had his full strength and abilities. Jeff coughed as his face turned red, and Gabriel glared at him. Then, he broke and released both men before slamming his hands on the table in frustration.

"Of course I love her. And, I'm not the idiot that started this. In case you forgot, you were a major part of the last few gates opening. You have no idea what love is. You have watched her and lusted after her for what two years, if that? I have loved her since the minute she was conceived. I didn't kill her parents. I'm her father, and I didn't write that stupid manuscript. I signed it as a contract to save her." He stopped there and Oz and Jeff looked at each other dumbfounded.

Gabriel pulled the chair out from the table and took a heavy seat. Jeff and Oz followed sitting down roughly and waiting.

"Why didn't you tell her you were her father?" Oz sounded exasperated as he asked.

"Because I didn't want her to ask questions. I knew that she would hate me if she knew the truth. Instead, I got to play the fun Uncle Gabriel and she loved me. I got to see her happy so many times because she didn't know. That's all I wanted and now...now I have to do my duty." Gabriel's eyes filled with tears as he sat there and Jeff felt connected to him by his love for Lizzie.

"Wait, you got a demon pregnant? I mean how does that even happen?" Oz was the one asking questions as Jeff sat stunned and silent.

"I was on Earth taking care of my charges as Tomas always took care of his. I met her, Maleena, and she was not a typical demon. She was tortured and taken. I fell in love with her, and she was beautiful. You have seen my daughter so you know, her beauty called to me. After a short time together we conceived a child. We tried to hide it from everyone. Tried so hard, but to no avail. When Heaven found out, I was forced to choose."

"Choose what exactly?" Oz feared the worst now.

"A father's worst nightmare. I could choose to have my daughter die at birth, or live but with a predetermined fate. I didn't know anything of Capsas, having only heard of it once or twice. Then, I learned all I needed to know."

"What? Spit it out angel...stop beating around the bush." Jeff looked up fuming. How could a father agree to this without a fight and how could he not do everything to prevent it.

"You ass. I have half a mind to smite you were you sit. You doomed my daughter to this as much as I did. You and your arrogance sealed her fate."

"Look, we're all just trying to understand all this and prevent it, just tell us everything you know." Oz put his hand out on Jeff's arm attempting to silence him.

"If she had died at birth, Hell would have a claim on her soul. If she lived, then well she would have a chance at Heaven and being with me. I just wanted her to have that...a chance. So, I signed the contract."

"Alright, well Lizzie is on the path, obviously, so now what do you know about these matings so we can stop them? Maybe we can nullify this contract."

"Her name isn't Lizzie. Her name is Elizabator after Maleena's mother. And, there is no way that I know of to stop the contract from being enforced. It is divinely written. That's it, that's all I know. Beyond that, I have nothing. You have to understand. I just wanted my daughter to have a chance. I watched that beautiful girl hoping at every step that the contract would never happen. Even the loss of her virginity was a blow. Tomas was supposed to keep her chaste preventing all this. Now, well now...she can't avoid her fate. All she can do is give birth to children from love and hope that is enough to get her to Heaven with me. There is no other fate."

"What if she is never mated? Then, it won't come to pass will it?' Jeff chimed in much calmer after seeing the love on Gabriel's face.

"I have no idea. I have hoped at every step that it wouldn't happen, but it has. I can tell you that I am not allowed to interfere. If I do, then my signature is void and she will die immediately. So, everything is out of my hands. Now, if you'll excuse me, well Elizabator is on her way back and should be here in a few hours time. I would prefer she not know about any of this, so I'm hoping you'll open the door."

Like Reply
"You know, I'm glad we went away for a bit. I think now that we know that the matings are the next gates, we can finally breathe easy and enjoy each other. You just have a few more days of this heat anyways." Kerry smiled at Lizzie reaching out to hold her hand as they drove the Torino back to the bunker. They both had felt better after enjoying time together alone. It was almost like a honeymoon as they stayed at Oz's. Now, they were heading back with a renewed sense of hope.

"Thanks Kerry, I feel so safe when I'm with you. Like maybe this whole mess could end one day." Lizzie sighed taking in the sounds of the road.

"You know there is a really open area about half an hour from the bunker. We could stop there and uh...work on your scent before we head back to Jeff." Kerry quirked an eyebrow up and immediately Lizzie felt her pussy get wet. He had shown her his new trick on this trip, which was staying hard after he came. It was amazing, and she didn't mind the thought of enjoying it outside under the stars one more time before heading back. Jeff had been grumbling about her time with Tom and then had volunteered to help with the strange guest at the bunker instead of going with them. She knew when she got back she would have to do some serious making up to him.

"You think you can come three times before you get soft?" Lizzie challenged licking her lips.

"If I can't, it'll be because of that mouth of yours." He growled at her playfully.

Another hour went by as they rode enjoying the music together. She scooted up to Kerry so that he could put his hand on her thigh, tracing small circles on the inside and getting her amped up for the tryst he had planned.

When they reached the clearing, Kerry turned off the road heading back the dirt lane by the abandoned house. Once they stopped Kerry got out and went to the trunk grabbing the blanket inside and taking it out. The air was pretty warm outside, so he spread it directly on the grass by the car. Lizzie hopped out watching him fold the large blanket in half so they could cover themselves.

Once he was situated, Kerry stood back up and took her hand smiling. Lizzie smiled for a second, before she swept at his legs with hers and knocked Kerry flat on his back. She straddled him and pushed his arms above his head. He had the breath knocked out of him.

"I got you. You aren't supposed to be unprepared, remember." Lizzie leaned down kissing Kerry as he regained himself running his hands up into her hair and holding her to him.

"What are you going to do now that you have me?" Kerry smiled at her. He felt strange for a second as he lay there. She had a strange green glow about her. He blinked his eyes trying to rid himself of the aura assuming it was from her rather unexpected sweep of him onto the ground.

"Oh my, I think I'm going to have to taste you first." Lizzie smiled at him and Kerry groaned in response. Her scent increased as she moved down his body. Her hands seized on his belt undoing it slowly making sure that her body was close enough to graze over his cock, which was already hard underneath his jeans.

"Ooo, Z...you are teasing the hell out of me." Kerry loved how she mouthed him through his jeans while she worked on his button and zipper. Once those were undone, she took her time to mouth him through his boxer briefs as well. Kerry was moaning for her by the time she freed his cock started to tease him further.
Like Reply
"I love how you feel Kerry, it makes me so excited. Your smell right now too, my God." Lizzie moaned the words as she licked his length and nibbled at his head.

"Please baby..., you're making me crazy." Kerry groaned out as he clenched his hands next to his body. He didn't want to grab onto her head yet, wanting instead to let Lizzie take her time.

Lizzie couldn't wait anymore and slid his length into her mouth as far as she could. His sharp gasp made her pussy water in anticipation. He looked so sexy when he laid back and took pleasure from her. She loved that he allowed her to make him feel good. There was no place that she would rather be right then besides here with Kerry. The smell of earth and countryside filled her nostrils mixing with his musk as she reveled in the feel of him in her mouth.

Kerry's mind got lost in the feeling of her hot mouth on him. He dared not look down or he was afraid this moment would be over before he got to enjoy it fully. The way her tongue slid over his shaft and then moved up savoring his head had him speechless and his toes practically curling in his shoes.

Lizzie moved faster suddenly wanting to feel Kerry getting harder on her tongue, hoping he would let her finish him before he took control. She ran a hand up and under his shirt, feeling his stomach beneath her palm as she enjoyed him. It was so glorious to be out here with him.

When Lizzie's movements grew faster, Kerry couldn't help but look down. He loved seeing her bob on him. Her hand gripped his stomach letting him know how exciting this was for her. Most girls he had been with thought of this as a chore, but not her. She loved it, loved seeing him in pleasure just as he loved tasting her. He adored that about her.

As he gazed down, her scent took over his nostrils and he saw that green aura come from her once more. He felt a seizing in his chest suddenly as he caught a glimpse of her mark underneath her tight bun. A strange burning overtook his nerves and all he could think about was how much he wanted to be inside of her. He needed to feel her body wrapped around him, wanted to bury himself inside of her.

"Stop, Z, I want to cum inside of you." Kerry barked out hoarsely as she continued.

"Please let me taste the first one tonight. Please, I want it." Lizzie moaned to him before going back to enjoying his body.

"No." Kerry barked the word sitting up and grabbing her head to pull it from his cock. The green aura was all around her now and her mark was glowing. He swore he saw it glowing, but that wasn't possible. A moment ago he was fine with having her mouth on him, but now he needed to feel her body.

"Please Kerry?" Lizzie asked him looking into his eyes. Something there wasn't normal, wasn't him. She tilted her head trying to place it, eager to get back to him but a twinge of something off caught in her throat.

"I said no, turn around for me." Kerry's words were odd. He actually didn't like to take her from behind. He had always said he enjoyed watching her face while he was with her. He was always so gentle needing to be begged to fuck her hard. It was a definite contrast to Jeff who was more than happy to get rough and to take her any way that made them both scream.

"I don't want to Kerry; let me have you like this." She said to him, and then saw a new look on his face. It was cold and unyielding. He wasn't asking her, he was telling her what to do and she had just said that she didn't want it that way. He was no longer her sweet lover who was enjoying this evening with her.

Kerry didn't speak. He grabbed her arms and threw her sideways so her elbows struck the ground. She was taken aback by his actions and then she felt him behind her. He shimmied her skirt up and over her ass leaning down to smell her pussy. It would normally have been exciting to have him there, but this was different. It felt wrong and Lizzie was suddenly very aware of how much larger Kerry was than her. She may have bested him in training, but he was not giving her his full strength. If he did, there was a part of her that knew she had no chance at escape.

Not even thinking, Lizzie drew her leg up and kicked backwards connecting her barefoot with Kerry's chest and knocking him backwards. She scrambled to her feet and started to walk towards the car, clearly telling him this adventure was over.

"Fuck. Where are you going? Get back here." He sounded so distant to her and suddenly she felt him grab her from behind. He had her completely encased in his arms as he walked forward towards the trunk of the car.
Like Reply
"Kerry, let me go, I wanna go back to the bunker now. Stop being an asshole." She was furious and terrified.

"You're mine, and I'm going to make you mine." His words sent a cold chill down her spine. That wasn't Kerry at all. Scenario after scenario ran through her head. Was he possessed? Had he been drugged? Was this a game?

"Kerry if this is some kind of game, you can stop now, I'm not interested." She tried to laugh.

He shoved her down so she lay across the Torino's trunk before him. He had her pinned. She couldn't move. Her hands were on either side of her gripping the trunk trying to force herself up. He was so strong though, unyielding to her efforts. She felt him force her skirt up with the other arm and then he ripped her panties off of her harshly.

"Ow, stop it...let me go. What are you doing?" Rational thought had left her as she was held against the trunk. When she felt his cock at her entrance, it became clear what he intended to do. Her body was still wet from her time with him before, but she knew that wouldn't help her in the current state of shock and fright. This was not going to feel good.

Kerry groaned as he slammed himself into her completely. Lizzie cried out feeling pain split through her body where pleasure had been so many times before with him.

"No, no...Kerry you're hurting me please stop. Please stop." Her hands flailed at him. Quickly he seized them both pinning them with one hand above her head painfully. Lizzie was left to sob against the trunk and cry out for someone who would not come to her. She closed her eyes praying to Tom, hoping that he would hear her. She hadn't seen him since the night they had slept together and knew it was because of what she had said to him. Then, she cried out to every angel she had ever known, just hoping one would hear her pleas.

Her ears were filled with her useless cries and whimpers. Kerry's grunting and groaning a distant noise that barely reached her. When she felt his hips start to move faster she was relieved thinking that he was close to finishing and she would be released. It was the only possible end to this madness.

"Mine." Kerry let out a single word as he came inside of her. Then, he leaned down licking over her mark. Lizzie froze and her eyes grew wide. After all this, it could get worse. Now, she understood, Kerry was going to imprint on her and she had no choice.

"No, please no..." Her strangled cry stopped as he sank teeth into the bottom half of her mark. Lizzie's fight was gone, it was done.

Kerry looked down tasting blood and seeing Lizzie laid out before him. He saw a green glow come from her eyes through her tears and the back of her neck glowed green beneath where his teeth had just been.

"Give me your hand." Lizzie panted the words as Kerry's grip loosened on her arms. Her mind had completely blanked, and Lizzie no longer was present as she had been during the brutal assault. She pushed herself up slightly. He placed his left hand beneath her head unsure of what was next.

He saw small fangs appear from beneath her top lip. Lizzie's eyes seared with green as she moved to him and pierced the flesh on his hand. Kerry yelled out at the sensation. Once she had left her mark, she released her head back to the trunk. Her eyes returned to their normal color.

Kerry shook his head, trying to remember how he had gotten to this. How he had ended up with Lizzie beneath him against the trunk. He pulled his cock from her trying to reconcile what had just happened. Lizzie did not move. He looked down and saw dark staining on his underwear and the bottom of his shirt. Kerry touched it and raised his fingers to his eyes. Even in the dim lighting, he knew it was blood. He tasted the same on his lips and terror struck through his heart.
Like Reply
"Oh my God, Lizzie, are you okay?" No response came from her. He fixed his pants and laid a hand on her back.

"Fuck you."

"What? What happened?" He was taken aback not sure what to do or say.

"FUCK YOU! You imprinted on me you son of a bitch." Lizzie's words were full of venom as she stood up. She could barely stand as he saw her there. Her skirt was ripped and a dark liquid that he only presumed was blood ran down her legs. Her face was red and tear stained as she stared at him.

"Oh my god...oh my god...I didn't mean to...what..."

"Will you take me back to the bunker now?"

"Of course, do you need a hospital? I didn't mean to...I don't know what came over me. Let me help you." Kerry reached a hand out to her that she shoved away almost falling down. He caught her, but as soon as she had her footing she shoved him backward.

"No, I just want to go to the bunker." She walked around to the passenger side of the car and stood. Her look was blank as she leaned weakly against it.

"Okay...okay...I can do that." Kerry turned quickly grabbing the blanket and her shoes. He threw them into the backseat through the open window before climbing into the driver's side of the car.

When he unlocked her door, Lizzie got into the car and curled into a fetal position on the passenger seat pulling the door closed. She looked out the window unwilling to chance looking into the monster's eyes that had just bangd her and imprinted her at the same time.

Kerry pulled the car out, driving back to the bunker in silence. He looked over at her again and again seeing her broken before him. He wanted to call Jeff or Oz or anyone. He didn't know what to do about the monster he had just become. He prayed in his head to Tom asking him to come and fix her broken body, but no one answered.

They arrived at the bunker half an hour later and Lizzie slowly got out of the car. She walked around opening the door, not caring about her nice expensive shoes that she put on especially for Kerry today so they could go out to eat together. In a daze, she made her way through the halls heading for the kitchen. She needed a drink and was going to get a bottle before heading back to her room. It would take a good part of any bottle she figured to wipe this from her mind. She felt numb all over now, but knew there was pain beneath it.

"Hey baby, I was waiting for you to...Holy shit, what happened to you?" Jeff spoke as she passed his room. He had left the door open intentionally expecting her home and waiting to greet her especially after what he had just learned. Lizzie didn't even stop when he spoke, but she looked horrendous. Like she had gone 3 rounds with a monster.

She continued her slow walk before stopping at the liquor cabinet and leaning down to grab the bottle of Jack Daniels.

"Baby...hey, what happened? Are you okay? Where's Kerry?" Jeff came up to her taking in the full picture. Her face was streaked with makeup, tear stains surrounding mascara lines. Her skirt was ripped on the side and she appeared to have no panties on. Large bruises circled her wrists. He saw it then; blood had dried in a trickle from the back of her neck and cut lines down both her legs. Anger and terror ran through him.

Jeff reached out cautiously touching her shoulder. For the first time since she appeared, Lizzie looked up making eye contact with him. He saw fear and blankness in her stare. He had never seen her like this before.

"Get off of me." She spoke evenly pushing his hand away and walking past him towards her room.

"Lizzie, hey, wait up...let's talk." Kerry came into the kitchen. He reached a hand out to stop her.

"DON"T FUCKING TOUCH ME!!" She screamed at him from somewhere primal. Kerry and Jeff both jumped back. Lizzie took the opportunity to slowly continue walking down the hallway. When she reached her room, she went inside and threw the lock, ready to enter oblivion with the liquor.

"Kerry, what the fuck is going on?" Jeff stood baffled outside of the kitchen. Neither of them had dared to follow her to her room - realizing that she had been more serious than she ever was before.

Kerry dropped to the floor on his knees tears coming down his face. Jeff didn't know what to think. His partner was shaken and raw in front of him. And, Lizzie looked like walking death. He sat down next to Kerry waiting for him to stop.

"Kerry, talk to me. Just tell me what happened." Jeff tried to convince him, hoping to find out who needed him more right now.

"Jeff, I...I...I can't remember. We were outside and she was so beautiful. It was so pure and amazing and then it fades to fuzzy memories. I remember hearing her scream and saying no. Then, I was inside of her, but it wasn't right. She was crying and terrified. She just shook against the car. Then, I saw the blood and I tasted it. Oh God, I hurt her, I know I hurt her so bad." The tears wouldn't stop as Kerry sank down onto his butt in front of Jeff.

"I don't understand buddy, you would never hurt her. You're wrong, you were attacked or something." Jeff tried to reconcile what his partner was saying with what he wanted to believe.

"Look." Kerry undid his pants showing Jeff the blood stains on the top of his briefs. Jeff saw the bite mark on his partner's hand then, and the horror of the situation sunk in.

"What have you done Kerry?" Jeff sat back as it all clicked in. Lizzie had blood down her legs and Kerry had blood on his briefs. He had bangd her. The bite on his hand must have happened during that.

"She said I imprinted on her Jeff. I think her blood is still in mouth. Oh God, I've doomed her. I've killed the woman I love Jeff." Kerry slumped and Jeff reached out grabbing him and holding him in his arms. This was his partner. It had to be something out of his control.

"Hey, go change and shower. She can't see you like this when she comes out. I'll call Oz or Tom or someone and we'll make it right Kerry." Jeff really had no idea what to do, but he had to do something.

Kerry silently stood, helped up by Jeff. He walked to his room, figuring that all he could do was move. Sitting still had made his mind go over the events he remembered again and again, maybe moving would make him remember or even make him forget.

Like Reply
"Tom I need you here now. It's important, it's about Lizzie." Jeff tried to close his eyes and pray for the angel to come help.

No response came, so Jeff went back to the library grabbing his phone from the table. He picked it up dialing Oz's direct line.

"Jeff, I just left there a few hours ago, what can you possibly need already?" Oz growled at him irritated about the interruption.

"Oz, something happened and I don't know what to do." Jeff let the tension release as a sigh and took a seat at the table.

"Son, you sound like you just got punched in the stomach. What the hell happened?"

"I'm not sure what happened, but I think Kerry imprinted on Lizzie. It's bad Oz." Jeff sighed putting his forehead into his hand.

"Shit. How are they?" Oz sat down on his end of the phone too.

"It's bad...real bad. She hasn't said much, but from the looks of her I don't think she exactly enjoyed it. He's, well, I threw him in the shower, but he doesn't remember much." Jeff wasn't sure what else to say.

"Well, look, I...I'm going to get back to this text Gabriel gave us. Let's focus on stopping the last gate and then I'll come over to you guys and we'll figure it all out."

"Okay, thanks Oz."

Jeff hung up, sitting back in the chair. He wasn't sure what to do next.

"What is wrong with Lizzie?" A deep voice roused him and Jeff turned seeing Tom standing before him.

"Tom, where the hell have you been?" Jeff asked

"I have been talking with Gabriel about what else he might know. I did not want to return to Lizzie until we could tell her everything." Tom hung his head.

"Has she called you tonight?" Jeff questioned.

"I think faintly, but I was in a very remote place and it is difficult to hear from charges there. Why what has happened?" Tom was suddenly very concerned. Jeff's expression was one of great turmoil and he knew something had gone terribly wrong.

"Tom, I don't know exactly what happened, but it's bad. I think Kerry imprinted on Lizzie and...and he hurt her. She locked herself in her room, and I am pretty sure she doesn't want to talk to me or Kerry."

"He hurt her how Jeff?"

"I think he might have bangd her Tom, she was so broken. I just wanted to hold her." Jeff teared up thinking about the look on her face when he tried to touch her. Something in her was changed, irrevocably changed. He didn't know if that change was permanent, but he hoped somehow that he could turn back time on what had happened.

"I will go to her now." Tom was gone as soon as his words came out.
Like Reply
Dark Division - The Capsa - Ch. 15

Lizzie was in her room having stripped her clothes and thrown them in the trash. She sat on her bed now, naked and holding the whiskey bottle. Her mind was becoming number by the second as she drank gulps of the amber liquid.

"Hello." Tom's voice startled her, but all she could muster was looking up. She had on no clothes figuring that at some point she would muster the courage to go to the showers after the boys were asleep. It was then that she could wash the filth of Kerry off of her.

"Tom...I called for you, but you didn't come." She slurred in her speech as she looked up at him.

"Lizzie, I am so sorry. I could barely hear you, if I had known I would have come in an instant." Tom was terrified by her appearance. She sat naked curled into herself against the pillows. Bruises adorned her wrists, chest and legs. Blood had pooled on the bed beneath her and had dried in a line down her chest from the back of her neck.

"It's okay, I'm sorry I was a bitch to you before. You never hurt me, you just wanted to help...I didn't know Tom." She was slurring strongly now, the alcohol setting in.

"It is I who was sorry; I helped you closer to your doom. I thought you would never want to see me again."

"I love you Tom, I could never hate you. I hate that monster out there. He...he...Tom he wouldn't stop." Fresh tears sprang from her eyes.

"Show me what he did." Tom placed a hand on the side of Lizzie's face closing his eyes. With her permission, he could look into her memories and thoughts. He tried not to pry usually, but this was a time that he had to know exactly what happened between her and Kerry.

The memory of them kissing in the open field was one of fondness for her, but then a dark edge formed. He saw the horrible way Kerry pushed her onto the Torino and the ensuing attacking. As he heard her screaming and crying, a tear came to his own eye. He had never cried before, but to see her in pain was enough to push him there. At the end, the sight of her being bitten and biting Kerry in return solidified the truthfulness of what Jeff had gathered.

"Did you see?" Lizzie asked, her green eyes meeting his searching for someone to truly understand what happened to her.

"My god, I am so sorry he hurt you like that. Let me heal what I can. Hold still." Tom channeled energy into his hand letting his grace spread to Lizzie's body. She felt the ache in her pussy stop as she healed from the inside out. The bruises on her body following. The burning pain on the back of her neck never stopped though as Tom stopped touching her.

"My neck Tom, heal my mark please. Take back the imprinting." She cried letting her body relax into the bed without pain for the first time since her return.

"I cannot Lizzie. I tried, but I cannot. Would you like to shower now? I can make sure Kerry is no longer there and take you without seeing him."

"Tom, I love you. Will you please?" Lizzie curled onto her side after taking another large swig from the bottle.

She did not have to ask again as he disappeared from her vision. Finding no one in the shower after checking, Tom returned to her room. He picked Lizzie up in his arms and flashed into the shower room.

"I will go and make sure Kerry and Jeff do not come in here. Take your time Lizzie, and I will come and take you back when you are done. Just pray for me."

He was gone again as Lizzie turned on the water waiting for it to get warm. Somehow the healing had not taken away the feel of Kerry on her. It had removed the majority of the physical injuries, but the look in his eyes wouldn't leave her memory.

Like Reply
Tom appeared in the kitchen where Kerry and Jeff both sat drinking together. There was silence all around them and heaviness in the air.

"How is she?" Kerry looked at him genuinely concerned.

"You have harmed her more than I can heal. She was my charge Kerry, you have injured her. You do not understand how angry that makes me." Tom's eyes glowed blue as he looked at Kerry, rage and hate burning on his face.

"Tom, hey wait, he didn't mean to hurt her any more than you meant to when you helped her break the gate. It's Kerry Tom, it's Kerry." Jeff jumped up, grabbing onto Tom's hand that was slowly rising towards Kerry.

"I will show you what your partner has done. I will show you both." Tom reached out placing his hands on the side of both Kerry and Jeff's heads. He closed his eyes willing the memory of what Kerry had done to Lizzie to flood into their minds.

When he finished and dropped his hands, he saw tears on both their faces. Kerry jumped up, turning around and throwing up into the sink where Lizzie had when she learned about the gate involving Tom. It made Tom reflect on Jeff's words and dialed his anger back.

"Oh God Kerry, oh god. Tom how is she?" Jeff asked, realizing the level to which she had been hurt.

"She is showering, and I have healed all but the damage to her neck. I cannot heal her mark. Her physical body was quite battered internally and externally." Tom explained simply.

"I'm going to check on her, stay with Kerry." Jeff went to leave the kitchen, but a stone wall that was Tom stopped him. He had appeared in front of him so quickly Jeff had not even had time to change directions.

"No, Jeff she does not wish to see either of you. I will return when she calls and take her back to her room. I believe she wishes to remain alone for the time being. I will not allow either of you near her until she wishes." Tom was not asking or suggesting; he was telling the men how this was happening whether they liked it or not.

Like Reply
After returning Lizzie to her room, Tom remained with her throughout the night. She stayed in her room then even after he left to continue his efforts with Gabriel. Lizzie had no desire to leave, never wanting to see either of the two men again.

Kerry had barely eaten withdrawing into himself, while Jeff had tried to stay away from Lizzie's room as much as possible. Any trip that he made near it he had stopped to listen at her door. He couldn't bring himself to knock or call out. The images that Tom had shown him killed him inside. Kerry was his partner and he couldn't believe he would have hurt Lizzie, but that image of him being so violent with her would not leave him.

After two days of not seeing her, Jeff gave up on hearing from Oz or talking to Kerry and resigned himself to being drunk another night so he could sleep. He wanted to hold his partner and get him through this and he wanted to hold Lizzie too, but he couldn't bring himself to approach either of them. There he sat, drink after drink reaching bottom as the images ran through his mind. It dawned on him at some point that now his partner was bonded to her and so she could never be his again. It was now a matter of time waiting to see if they could protect her from a second mating. Kerry though was already connected to her. Jeff would gladly have taken the burden of hurting her that Kerry had, as long as it meant that she would always be a part of his life. The thought of never having sex with her again had not bothered him. It was the thought of losing that connection with her that had.

Another drink down the gullet and Jeff felt a strong need. He needed to see Lizzie. He wanted to try to make her feel better, to try to have any intimacy with her. It was supposed to be his turn to apologize and then they would have fun together. It was not supposed to work out as it had.

Before Jeff realized it, he was walking down the hallway to Lizzie's door. He had to try. When he reached it, he knocked lightly. His alcohol haze made his heart ache for her.

"Yes." A weak voice came from behind the door. It was a voice he had longed to hear.

"Baby, it's Jeff, can I come in?" He ventured out hoping that she would at least open the door.

"Just a minute." Her words were refreshing. It was a chance. Jeff heard the door lock shift and the handle turned. It opened only a crack and there she was.

"Hey, can I come in and chat?"

"Are you alone?"

"Yes, I swear. I just want to talk."

"Jeff you're drunk, you should go to bed."

"Lizzie, I just...I want to hold you. I feel so helpless, and I need to make it better." He was so sweet and it melted Lizzie's heart. She had figured Jeff would take Kerry's side and think of her in some horrible way, but he didn't have that in his eyes. He had love in his eyes. Then she realized just how unfair it was to him. It was Kerry that had hurt her and she had shut Jeff out. Granted it was his partner, but still he loved her.

"Come in Jeff, so I can close the door." Lizzie opened the door wide enough to let him enter, and closed it behind her.

"Look, I don't know what to say to you. Tom showed us what happened, and god I'm so sorry baby. He didn't mean to hurt you. I just...god I'm so sorry." He had a tear in his eye as he spoke and Lizzie took his hand.

It was then that the scent of Lizzie's heat struck Jeff completely. A green haze hit the edges of his mind and anger crept into him. It was anger that he could not rationalize and he shook his head to get rid of it assuming it was the alcohol making him irrational. His hand gripped her firmly.

"Jeff, ow, you're hurting me."

"Sorry, I just, baby I want to make love to you."

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Lizzie couldn't believe he had just said that.

"I can't believe he gets you. Neither of us was supposed to be your mate. It was the only way I could always have you, even if it was only a part of you."

"He doesn't get me Jeff, he claimed me and I didn't want this. I will always love you, but you knew how this would end. You knew it was temporary. I warned you it would not be pleasant, and now I'm just waiting for the other monster to complete it all."

"But, I need you."

"Jeff I think you should leave now."

"I think you should turn around, bend over, and let me have you."

"Fuck you, get the hell out of my room you son of a bitch." Lizzie pulled her hand back and slapped Jeff across the face. His eyes changed after she did it, taking on a darkness around the edges. The love and care had left and for the second time in only days she felt terrified.

Jeff hauled back and slapped Lizzie across the face. She fell down blacking out instantly.

Like Reply
When Lizzie awoke, reality started to fade back in. It was then she realized that she was bent over the edge of her bed. A heavy weight above her and a sharp pain in her lower body were amplified by a dull ache in her head.

As more came into focus, Lizzie realized Jeff's cock was inside of her and he was hunched over her back. He was grunting as he plowed into her.

"Jeff? No, please stop. Please." She begged out realizing that her hands were tied tightly above her head with her own shirt. Her mind reeled with questions as she felt each intrusion become harsher and harsher as Jeff neared his release.

When Jeff saw Lizzie passed out, a green haze surrounded her. He couldn't resist his thoughts then needing to be inside of her. He had to try to claim her as his also; Kerry could not be the only one to have her. He had almost expected to be physically unable to take her, but his fear was not realized as he rammed himself into her mercilessly. Jeff felt like he was in a dream, seeing himself do things to her that he never wanted to do in real life.

As he approached his release, Jeff focused in on her mark, seeing it glow green. Her energy was incredible right now. He felt like he understood what Tom had told him. As she came to, Jeff didn't seem to care, but instead continued seeking his own release.

"Unhhhhh." Jeff came pouring himself into her after a few more rough thrusts. He leaned down then taking a lick across her mark before plunging his teeth into her neck. Lizzie cried out in pain.

"Give me your hand." Her words came out quietly and Jeff couldn't help but comply sliding his hand to her mouth. Lizzie hovered over him, small fangs extending past her upper lip until she sunk them into his hand drawing blood.

It was then that the fog lifted and Jeff realized the situation before him. He had come in to hold her and comfort her, how had he ended up having sex with her, something he thought impossible? And, was it blood he tasted on his lips? Jeff pulled himself back releasing his cock from her body. He looked down at himself seeing blood on his hand and blood coming from Lizzie's body. The blood on his barely open jeans confirmed the unthinkable. He had hurt her just like Kerry had two nights before.

"Oh fuck, I'm so sorry Lizzie, let me untie you." Jeff hurriedly untied her hands freeing her. He saw the bruises as she pulled her arms to her sides.

"YOU BASTARD!! HOW COULD YOU?" Lizzie screamed at him. She pulled her pants and panties up over her bruised body. Her mind worked faster now, considering what she could do.

"Lizzie? Are you okay, I heard a scream?" Kerry was in the doorway of her room. He looked between Lizzie and Jeff. He sensed that something had gone horribly wrong. He looked over his partner seeing blood on his open jeans and the blood dripping down his hand. Lizzie's bare neck and back had blood slowly trickling down.

"You are both monsters. Complete fucking monsters." Lizzie sputtered out, tears down her face.

"Jeff what the fuck happened?" Kerry asked staring at his partner. Lizzie took the chance at the distraction Kerry provided and she lunged at her nightstand seizing the gun Jeff bought her the year before from the drawer and cocking it. The sound made both partners stop and look at her.

"Whoa Lizzie, hey put it down." Kerry focused on the gun at the sound of it being cocked.

"No, fuck you. Both of you get out of this room."

"I'm so sorry baby, I didn't mean to. I don't know how it happened." Jeff cried reaching out to her.

"I don't care. Both of you motherfuckers will get out of here or I will shoot you."

"Okay, okay, we're leaving. " Kerry walked in a step further grabbing Jeff and pulling him out of the room with him.

Lizzie held the gun steadied at them until they had both left the room completely. She walked over slamming the door and throwing the lock. Once done, she pulled the desk chair over sliding the back under the door handle, propping it precariously. Once they were gone, Lizzie prayed for Tom. She begged for him to come, to help her, but he never appeared.

She contemplated the situation and took out her bag starting to pack. She had to get out of here once the guys were distracted and she could sneak away.

Like Reply
Hours went by as Lizzie sat on her bed. She had cleaned up as best she could in her sink and then finished her packing. Now, she was waiting, just waiting for silence. When she peeked out of the door at 3 am, she heard nothing from the rest of the bunker and the smell of the two men was far away. She pulled her bag out of the room and silently slipped down the hallway to the garage. Her car was thankfully moved inside the bunker, so once inside she was able to start it and pull out. Once on the main road, Lizzie floored it. Her calls to Tom had died out as she realized he wasn't going to come. Now, all she wanted to do was get to Oz's, someone who had made her feel safe in the past. It was only one day until her heat would be gone, and surely he could protect her until then.

Tom returned to the bunker after finding no more information despite exhaustive searching. When he entered the library, he found Kerry and Jeff both sitting at the long wooden table. They had drinks in hand and looked exhausted.

"Hello, has she left her room yet?" Tom asked them. He wanted to check to see if anything had changed with them first.

"Yep, you could say that." Jeff put out simply.

"How is she?" Tom inquired simply.

"She left Tom; we haven't seen her since last night." Kerry slurred.

"What do you mean? Where is she now?"

"Gone, Tom, she's gone. Can you find her so we know she is okay?" Jeff asked looking up at him with bloodshot eyes.

It was then that Tom realized what had felt different when he reached the bunker. He could no longer feel Lizzie at all. He always had a sense of where she was as his charge. He could go to her immediately when needed, but now her presence was gone. How had he not realized that she was gone from him?

"I...I cannot sense her. Has harm come to her?" Tom was worried striding up to Jeff's side and placing a hand firmly on top of his head. The images from Jeff's assault on Lizzie flooded his mind and his heart cried out. She was in so much pain in those images...so much pain.

"Show me Tom, show me." Tom focused allowing the repressed memories from Jeff to flood back into his mind. Jeff stood up when his hand was released grabbing a chair and tossing it violently across the room. He stood huffing, wanting to kill himself for what he had done to her. He had surmised what happened, but the reality was so much worse.

"I need to see it too Tom." Kerry stood up walking next to the angel, who shared the same vision with him. It only compounded the pain from knowing what he had done to her. It was horrendous

"Tom, where is she? You need to find her and heal her." Jeff was looking at him with his eyes begging.

"Jeff, I cannot sense her. I don't know what happened, but I cannot sense her. Her presence in my mind has disappeared. She is gone."

"We were the last gates. I can't believe we were the last gates. I suppose it's better that we not find her now. I just, I want her to not be in pain Tom." Kerry let the words fall out as tears streamed over his face.

"That is why I cannot find her, she is ungated. I will not be able to sense her again." Tom sat heavily into a chair reaching out for the bottle so he could attempt to join the two men in oblivion.

"Then, we'll just have to figure out how to keep her safe and reverse it all." Jeff was stern with his jaw clenched tightly as he stood staring at them.

"It may not be that simple guys." Tom chimed in.

"Why, what did you learn?" Kerry's fears crept back in.

"It seems that Gabriel did not tell you that while her mates can impregnate her, well there is a chance something else can as well. It seems there is another manuscript created by Lizzie's mother that allows for another beast to use her to breed. So, it is best if none of knows where Lizzie is now that she is no longer gated. We could be putting her in danger if others followed us." Tom shook his head.

"I'll call Oz and let him know in case she makes contact. And, maybe he can help us track down this bitch mother of hers. I won't let her die on my watch, so until this is behind her I'm not going to stop trying." Jeff was determined as he pulled out his phone.

"I'm with you Jeff. We all love her too much to let her go." Kerry's words created a pact between the three men to save their beloved Lizzie at all costs.
Like Reply