Fantasy Actress Roleplays
Post gangbang story on taapsee pannu
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
After completing your ongoing stories post story on tamil serial actress alya maanasa

[Image: images.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Sabzzz19's post
Like Reply
(08-06-2020, 08:25 AM)Sabzzz19 Wrote: Post gangbang story on taapsee pannu

Check Page 184 bro
Like Reply
Taapsee pannu

Like Reply
(08-06-2020, 08:29 AM)kamapriyan1 Wrote: Check Page 184 bro

Okayy broo
Like Reply
[Image: images-1.jpg]

Write a story insert these 2 bitches in the story.... only an request if u don't like just ignore or if u have time just reply in this thread....
Like Reply
(04-06-2020, 11:31 AM)Krishan202 Wrote: As she opened her eyes and turned towards me, I kissed her on the mouth. Our lips opened and our tongues met. Electricity shot down my body and I quickly began fucking sister-in-law hard. We closed our eyes and began kissing with a new found passion. Her legs were still wrapped around mine, and she moved her hands and grabbed mine. I continued playing with her bare tits, while rubbing her clit with the other hand - thrusting my cock in and out the whole time. Our tongues danced around each other, and I had never felt a stronger emotion than I did right now. This was heaven.

[Image: xxx%2BSri%2BDivya%2Bnude%2Bpussy%2Bsex%2...Bphoto.jpg]

I began fucking her harder and harder, in and out. I felt the pressure building up and I knew I was going to finish any second. Sridivya's eyes suddenly opened and she stifled a scream into my mouth. I felt her clit swell up and her pussy tighten. Her juices started spilling out. Her legs squeezed mine and she arched her back even harder against my chest. Her orgasm was overwhelming her and she tried to pull away but I pressed my mouth firmly onto hers, and she kissed back. With that, I squeezed her tits hard, and I fully pushed my cock into her pussy and shot out the strongest wave of cum I've ever released. We were both squeezing each other and screaming into our mouths, our tongues still pressing together. I continued to fuck my sister-in-law and my cock throbbed, as I shot loads and loads of cum deep into Sridivya.

When we both finished, I held onto her tight and kissed her neck lightly. We cuddled together for a few minutes. Sridivya looked at me, with a mix of innocence, lust, and love. My cock was still hard, deep inside her, but she wasn't fighting it at all. She kissed me on the forehead. She began pulling her dress straps back up over her shoulder. I sadly looked one last time at her gorgeous tits, and gave them a quick squeeze before her dress covered them. Sridivya smiled at that.

[Image: Black%2Bcock%2Bfucking%2BSri%2BDivya%2Bp...licked.jpg]

"Thank you, God. That was amazing..." I said.

"You're welcome. My sister is a lucky girl," Sridivya replied.

"I think I'm the lucky one..."

Sridivya smiled at me again, as she fixed her dress and pulled the front back down to cover her thighs. I made no move to pull up my shorts: my cock was still deep inside her pussy, twitching slightly.

My wife hadn't said a thing this whole time. Four hours left until we arrive.

[Image: Nude+pussy+fucked+Sri+Divya+naked+handjo...g+cock.jpg]

"I'm going to try to sleep, Chandu. I hope you don't get any funny ideas again..." she winked as she gave my legs a quick squeeze. She relaxed her body and put her head on my shoulder again, just like when we started the trip. Except this time, my shorts were already off and my cock was already deep inside Sridivya's pussy.

Staring down at her cleavage, I placed my hands on Sridivya's smooth legs, and blood started rushing to my cock once again.

[Image: aHR0cDovLzIuYnAuYmxvZ3Nwb3QuY9-tLy1kaUd4...guanBn.jpg]

THE-END

Veryyyyyyy hot sexy story
Like Reply
(04-06-2020, 11:31 AM)Krishan202 Wrote: As she opened her eyes and turned towards me, I kissed her on the mouth. Our lips opened and our tongues met. Electricity shot down my body and I quickly began fucking sister-in-law hard. We closed our eyes and began kissing with a new found passion. Her legs were still wrapped around mine, and she moved her hands and grabbed mine. I continued playing with her bare tits, while rubbing her clit with the other hand - thrusting my cock in and out the whole time. Our tongues danced around each other, and I had never felt a stronger emotion than I did right now. This was heaven.

[Image: xxx%2BSri%2BDivya%2Bnude%2Bpussy%2Bsex%2...Bphoto.jpg]

I began fucking her harder and harder, in and out. I felt the pressure building up and I knew I was going to finish any second. Sridivya's eyes suddenly opened and she stifled a scream into my mouth. I felt her clit swell up and her pussy tighten. Her juices started spilling out. Her legs squeezed mine and she arched her back even harder against my chest. Her orgasm was overwhelming her and she tried to pull away but I pressed my mouth firmly onto hers, and she kissed back. With that, I squeezed her tits hard, and I fully pushed my cock into her pussy and shot out the strongest wave of cum I've ever released. We were both squeezing each other and screaming into our mouths, our tongues still pressing together. I continued to fuck my sister-in-law and my cock throbbed, as I shot loads and loads of cum deep into Sridivya.

When we both finished, I held onto her tight and kissed her neck lightly. We cuddled together for a few minutes. Sridivya looked at me, with a mix of innocence, lust, and love. My cock was still hard, deep inside her, but she wasn't fighting it at all. She kissed me on the forehead. She began pulling her dress straps back up over her shoulder. I sadly looked one last time at her gorgeous tits, and gave them a quick squeeze before her dress covered them. Sridivya smiled at that.

[Image: Black%2Bcock%2Bfucking%2BSri%2BDivya%2Bp...licked.jpg]

"Thank you, God. That was amazing..." I said.

"You're welcome. My sister is a lucky girl," Sridivya replied.

"I think I'm the lucky one..."

Sridivya smiled at me again, as she fixed her dress and pulled the front back down to cover her thighs. I made no move to pull up my shorts: my cock was still deep inside her pussy, twitching slightly.

My wife hadn't said a thing this whole time. Four hours left until we arrive.

[Image: Nude+pussy+fucked+Sri+Divya+naked+handjo...g+cock.jpg]

"I'm going to try to sleep, Chandu. I hope you don't get any funny ideas again..." she winked as she gave my legs a quick squeeze. She relaxed her body and put her head on my shoulder again, just like when we started the trip. Except this time, my shorts were already off and my cock was already deep inside Sridivya's pussy.

Staring down at her cleavage, I placed my hands on Sridivya's smooth legs, and blood started rushing to my cock once again.

[Image: aHR0cDovLzIuYnAuYmxvZ3Nwb3QuY9-tLy1kaUd4...guanBn.jpg]

THE-END
Like Reply
Veryyyy hot sexyyyy story
[+] 3 users Like Sabzzz19's post
Like Reply
I'm a Sales Manager in a multinational telecom company situated in a posh area in UAE. I belong to Kerala and after my graduation I moved to UAE for a job. But I didn't move all alone but my girlfriend Shamna Kasim(Poorna) moved with me as well. She's 5' 4" tall, plump, very fair, she has big boobs, thick thighs, a thick waist, overall you can call her chubby. But she was very fair, soft lips, beautiful face and flawless skin tone. We had a childhood affair and our parents knew about it, so they left us free for everything with a promise that we'll get married when times suit us well. I was moving to UAE for a job which made her sad and she insisted on joining me. Our parents didn't mind but the problem was extra expense.

[Image: NbCb7C70TCENZOliQmqxC3YvY7xiNYm8lrL-U8ET...eIJC1KoZSr]

She insisted on doing a job and I was fine with it. We moved to UAE and she got a Junior Accountant Job in a Beauty Lounge. The job was recommended by my boss Abdul Amjad and the company belonged to his friend Basit Qadir itself. We stayed far away from each other. Distance to her job place was high, I got company accommodation near my office and so she had to travel too much daily for her office and then back to our apartment. So her senior suggested her to get shifted in company accommodation and we two can meet at weekends. She wasn't interested in that but I thought she gets exhausted with traveling, currently she is fine but later it may affect her health, so I insisted cum forced her to take the accommodation. She shifted and things went to ease up. We met on Wednesday evening and stayed together till Saturday morning. I forgot to mention that Friday is an off day here, along with Thursday being the weekend.

Going forward with the introduction, as the beauty lounge belonged to my boss friend, so usually he sends me with some stuff to his friend's office. I never objected as this way I could see Poorna as well. Poorna sits like a receptionist just in front of Basit cabins, which had a glass partition between them. After a few months I observed that Basit used to stare at her back and buttocks sensually, he used to stare at them and that too continuously. Poorna was an attractive but she was chubby and I didn't understand why he was interested in her when he got slim trim girls in his office. But I never said anything to him, he was a powerful guy and we weren't in our own country. Beside this he can kick both of us from our respective offices.

[Image: QWDhd5zFVV0O3yegExlLEAb2OkwnaOfpp95Er4pM...1mc2L-iVtN]

So I didn't find any harm in him just staring and I knew Poorna was a brave girl and if something unusual happens, she can handle herself. One day Basit asked me to bring something from his car. He handed me the keys and I went to the parking lot and got the bag which he asked. While I was returning back I was playing with his key chain when I saw words engraved on them. It was written in Arabic and it said "The fatter the Ass the better the ride." Another day I was at her office and she went to the side office. She was finding a few files from the down rack. Basit all cabins were made up of glass. He was searching files and her jeans were slipping down with her panty and her ass cracks were clearly visible. Basit was shagging himself seeing her from behind, sitting inside his cabin. I was just on the gate and was finding it quite difficult to object to his action. I didn't even dare to object or interfere. I stayed there until he was finished and then knocked the gate. He asked me to come in and then I gave him the file which I bought for him. Another day and I went to his cabin; he wasn't there so I called him.

[Image: 1zfrXjhUFO3zqN0-YEW5VVg2Vmhn8kkxCy6HxNDk...z25Sd24Clo]

He said to put the file in the cabin. I went inside and placed the file just beside the laptop. Accidentally my hand touched the mouse and the screen saver went off. The desktop had a wallpaper of a girl, sitting on a chair. Rest of the picture area was edited and kept to white background. The girl was plump and her back was all naked, only a strap was there around her back. I viewed it deeply and found an image of Poorna in it, I was sure that it was Poorna, and knew that she wore these type of dresses too. But as the background of the photo was edited it wasn't clear where the photo had been taken. Addition to this her face wasn't visible at all. There was a caption on the side, "The Dream." I left his cabin and went back to my office. Another day I saw my boss's laptop and saw the same wallpaper. I assumed both were having the same fantasy. As I wasn't sure about Poorna so I didn't mention anything to them.

[Image: cEDKdvPtmLpHLA1kN04G-lp04bCoFBBy0twbcuJy...rGLDfSp_9H]

Nearly every businessman doing business over here is involved in illegal acts. So once my boss took me along with him, he had lent money to a guy and the guy was saying that he wasn't able to return the money. So his goons had kidnapped that guy and were hitting him to retrieve the money. I viewed it with him and was terrified with his links, the security officer were with him, the goons were tough and they were merciless too. In the way I was terrified to sit with my boss but he smiled and said that not to interfere in his personal matters and this type of situation doesn't come to me. I understood that he was indicating that if he or his friend hits Poorna, I must behave like a silent spectator and don't get involved at all. He was indirectly threatening me. I wasn't a coward but I knew my condition, they were localized, powerful, wealthy and politically exposed peoples.

I didn't know any weak points of them and didn't have wealth to fight them at all. Addition to this they even involved local goons and crooks for their work. So sensing the fowl I talked with Poorna on next meet, I wanted to leave the city of at least the Job. But when I told her about my doubt, she growled at me. He found Basit and Abdul decent guys, who took care of her mistakes lightly. She was very impressed with them and respected them a lot. She also ignored the points I shared with her. That was indeed a mistake of her and I, who couldn't convince her, was my mistake as well. Now finding no way to convince her I surrendered. My instinct was telling me the foul play, but I'm not always correct, and Poorna elaborated their personality so well that I also thought that I was wrong. And beside that I doubted just on wallpaper which wasn't clear at all.

[Image: B_Ch1uqiCXoOO12W3xhLnAjSu-6burU4ttpPRsQP...LQTUf-Ic04]

Six month of our stay and Poorna Company had a big profit. My boss was invited for the party which was around 7 PM on Thursday night. But my boss was a busy man so he missed that time. Around 10 PM Basit himself showed up, we both were sitting in the cabin and analyzing the sales records. He entered the cabin and started to abuse him in his language. I stayed here for six months and was now able to understand their language partly but I could understand the meaning of their conversation. He left the cabin immediately and they discussed something. He came back and said that the driver was on leave today and he needs his car also to return. So he suggested that I drive a Basit car and his driver will bring Abdul Sir Car. I didn't have any special work and was excited for the party and to meet Poorna also. I drove the car to the building parking which was in the underground basement. I parked the car and we all got out. I was about to follow them when Abdul objected.
All content are copied from INTERNET. if any one have object i will remove the content. This is a work of fiction.This stories and pics are not my own. copied from Internet .  Please find Index in 1st Page.
Visit our  Actress roleplay
[+] 1 user Likes Krishan202's post
Like Reply
He told me that the party was for a special guest and was fully private. I was so disheartened, I had never objected to entering the premises ever. Basit called someone and after 3 minutes a girl was standing outside the lift. As it was dark there I couldn't see who the girl was, only a figure was visible, behind her two guards appeared who took position side to the lift. Basit asked me to sit in the car itself so unwillingly I got inside the car. As soon as I got inside the car he locked the door. That was a strange thing, I was thinking, why the bloody hell he locked me in the car. They moved towards the lift and the lights went on. Indeed, it was Poorna at the lift door.

[Image: DL3dKxxbuWUC0flpg9HgqVILqxHODXVMv7XydbaF...uRDKrASwga]

She welcomed them and they all went inside the lift. Basit came outside and said something to the guards. They nodded their head and he went back inside. I was seeing that Abdul was standing on her left and Basit was standing on her right. The lift door got closed and the lift went up. I was smelling foul play but firstly I wasn't having courage to object and secondly I was securely locked inside the car. As soon as the lift was gone, after a few seconds the lift man pulled out something from his pocket and inserted it inside somewhere. It sparked somewhere and he hit his head a few times. I understood that they were trying to do something else but actually something else happened. Just then the lift came back to the basement.

[Image: 3t28fjA0pr_ZmihW0zCcDsg-W5Zpgj-5c_NjNzr5...CbrbGKj_B3]

The door opened and I could see Basit and Abdul were playing with Poorna's body inside. Abdul was holding her waist and was pressing her boobs above her clothes. Basit was holding her thighs and was pressing her bums. She was resisting or not. I wasn't sure about it. Thirty second the lift stayed there and the door went closed again. I don't know if the lift went up or stayed there but it went upwards. Two minutes later the lift door opened again and both of them were trying to open her clothes. The lift door closed again and 5 minutes later it opened again. As soon as it opened a few clothes came out of the lift and fell on the floor.

[Image: Nv7276mLf8AT8HnRkU-fHsRMdQDjwThGtwEAV6aO...O-nGsvdGFz]

Poorna was standing naked sticking her ass to the wall of lift. She was trying to hide her boobs with her arms. She had her legs and thighs glued together bending a little to hide her pussy. But the fact was she was all naked. The guards picked her clothes up and placed it on the bonnet of a car, parked near. The lift door closed again and it opened after two minutes. Both Abdul and Basit were over her, keeping their hands between her thighs and sucking her nipples. They had gripped her hands as she still was resisting a lot. The door closed again and it opened back in 5 minutes. She was being deposited over the wall, Basit was holding her thighs in the air.

Both Abdul and Basit were naked by now. Basit was all over her, and his action was giving clear evidence that he was fucking her up. The resistance of Poorna was over now, she was weeping but wasn't resisting. The door closed again and opened in 10 minutes. This time Abdul was fucking her in the same pose. She had stopped sobbing now but was looking away from his face. The lift door closed again and opened in the next 10 minutes. She was on the ground and Abdul was trying to turn her around. I think he wanted to fuck her ass. She was trying not to point his ass towards him and was turning around as he followed. I knew that both were crazy for her ass only and wouldn't leave her without fucking her ass. So as the lift gate closed and opened again in few minutes, she was bending down keeping his hand over Abdul waist and Basit was surely fucking in her ass.

[Image: hpr064FFs_eokTU_1G1cKKatWUwNHUlYSjBsEjhi...uH_YN5KHYw]

The lift door closed and opened in the next 10 minutes. She was turned towards Basit and Abdul was surely fucking her ass. The lift door closed and opened again in 5 minutes. Both Abdul and Basit were getting dressed and Poorna was sitting on the floor all naked. The door closed and opened in a while and they both existed out. They said something to the guards and they went inside the lift, taking Poorna clothes with them. As they both got inside the lift door closed. Basit and Abdul smoked standing near the lift gate. 5 minutes passed and I was wondering what the guards were doing inside. The lift gate opened and the guards were all nude, Poorna was sandwiched between them and they both were fucking her in both ass and pussy.

[Image: zLsyrUImdAQ-XoNR4XxqChFH0BU1p8gK5EC7iN76...W-z3MOBaip]

The gate closed again and Abdul and Basit walked to the car. They opened the door and both came inside. Abdul got in the front seat and Basit in the back seat. I looked at them and Abdul asked what I was looking at. He said to drive and I started to engine but it didn't start. It took 10 minutes for me to start the engine and get a peep in the lift, Poorna was getting dressed and so the guards were. As the car started I drove back to my office. I dropped Abdul over there and got down too. Basit driver was already standing there. He took the driving and drove him home.

I was so dejected, my childhood love had just been fucked right in front of my eyes. She was not only fucked by my boss and his friend but even by cheap guards. They turned her in a whore and there was nothing I could do about it. Abdul and Basit considered and pretended that I wasn't looking and I pretended the same. I called Poorna and asked whether she was fine and she accepted that she was fine. I know she was lying but at least she didn't know that I was in the car and had seen everything, of course in short parts. I asked if I would come over or she'll come to my place. She made excuses that she was on periods and sick also, so we skipped the meet.

[Image: _3j91SR2oDQfj-inVhDHASDwhWfqXP7-ENywHUaI...y2T7r6PZb2]
All content are copied from INTERNET. if any one have object i will remove the content. This is a work of fiction.This stories and pics are not my own. copied from Internet .  Please find Index in 1st Page.
Like Reply
I couldn't meet her till Wednesday, and went to her office on Wednesday. She was at her place and after finishing my work I went to see her. She was absolutely fine and so stains of guilt or sadness was on her face. I didn't ask her anything and came back to my office. Abdul was in office and Basit came just after I reached. He walked to me and smiled. I smiled back and he went inside. The door was opened so they talked about something, they were saying that it was great that day and didn't get a chance again. Abdul proposed to him to call her here and they could enjoy her in the office. Basit liked the idea and he called someone and said something in code words. After 30 minutes a girl arrived, she came to me and gave me Abdul card. She was wearing a Burqa covered from head to toe. The Burkha was semi-transparent and it clearly gave the view that she was all naked inside.

[Image: pGYHPJqFsBK9Ev6x3CYxuNI2FcO9ko5NeF_UY5bH...AKcc1CFRhV]

Her boobs and bums were visible from outside it. As per her body structure I could easily guess that she was Poorna itself. But I didn't say anything and she moved inside the cabin. She was standing near the table of Abdul and Abdul said something to her. She started to raise her dress and soon it was all gone. Indeed she was Poorna only, I have seen her nude several times and I can recognise her anywhere. She was all nude inside and before she could move a step ahead Basit came and looked at me. He smiled and I smiled back. He closed the door after it. Now there was no way to see inside, I tried to see from the key hole too but they fixed it also. Maybe a shirt was hanging there or something else. She was inside for the whole 2 hours and then Abdul driver arrived. I asked the driver and he said that the boss had called him to drop someone. I understood he came for Poorna, but I didn't say anything to him. The door opened and Poorna came out dressed again in Burkha. She walked straight to lift followed by the driver. The lift went down and I pretended that I got a sales call and moved down with another lift.

[Image: A5vSGvlQDTjBwLtW-GGK2YWOmQ0tS-wR55egaxEU...SyliCoM05A]

As I reached down, she was already in the car and it moved. I tried to follow the car but it moved quickly and vanished in traffic. I reached the Basit office basement and to be specific the car was parked in the corner. So it was true, the girl who came was Poorna itself. The car was locked, lights were off and the driver wasn't with the car. I parked my bike on the other side and thought of doing and seeing Poorna. So I took the lift and went to her office. Her colleague told me that she was out and hasn't returned. Where the hell was she, if the driver had already dropped her, then where must she have been gone? I went to the basement and found the car still parked there. I thought about staying there and asked the driver about it. After 10 minutes the Basit driver arrived in the basement. He moved to the Abdul Sir car and then knocked on the driver window.

The door opened and Abdul driver came out of the car. He was sitting in the car already, but why. He got out closing the door behind. They both moved to the back door, Abdul driver on left one and Basit driver on right one. They opened both the doors and peeped inside, their head and one hand were inside. With the second hand they were holding the car roof. Two minutes later Abdul driver pulled out a Burkha out of the car and kept it on the roof. Just after that they went inside the car closing the gates behind. It was dark inside the car and so I tip taped to the back wall of the car and then reached near the car. I went on my knees and sat just beside the car's left door. I climbed up and peeped inside. To my dismay Poorna was inside.

[Image: PjeDhBj6BpuU7_2MG6SgsajIoxLc_EpqiEVUrIN4...4du3aNUkpd]

Her face wasn't visible but she was on her fours, sucking one dick and getting fucked from the other. The cheap driver was fucking her and I wasn't sure that was it her own will or was she been forced for it. Anyways I didn't find the courage to knock on the door. I looked inside several times, finding them changing their direction, sucking one dick and getting fucked by another and then sucking another dick and getting fucked by the first one. A moment came when she was sandwiched. Riding a dick and getting fucked in her ass at the same time. This was the first time I saw her face, my darling Poorna, got fucking by six guys with a week. They were about to explode and so I rushed back to my position where I was. As expected both the door opened and both drivers came out. Few seconds later Poorna also came out. She pulled her Burkha and wore it up. She headed towards the lift and vanished inside.

[Image: 4Eszqy-T6t0waQZ2p_OkIS-DFD34ElnexB-U96A-...kBgQlKu75j]

There was no use of waiting there so as soon as both the drivers left I too headed back to my office. On this weekend we met, she showed at my place, we had passionate sex whole night and then till afternoon. In the afternoon she got a call and she hurriedly moved out. I asked her but she said that she has some work. I proposed to drop her, but she went off saying she'll catch a taxi. She moved out immediately and I followed her with my bike. She reached a photo studio and a female colleague welcomed her there. I was thinking that she was going to get fucked by Abdul or Basit. But she came to the photo studio, and her colleague whom I knew already was there. So it was nothing to be suspicious of, I returned back immediately.

Next day I reached the office and Abdul wasn't there. He reached around 1 pm with few labours. They were carrying six feet long photo frames. They were three in numbers, so those labours fixed them inside and went off. After a few minutes Basit arrived and went inside the cabin. He talked with Abdul about the frames while discussing something about it. As per their discussion, it was of a girl, who got shot somewhere and they got classy pictures of her. Basit asked if the photographer did anything with her so Abdul replied that it's possible to leave a girl untouched when they had shot her nude. He told him that all three of them had fucked her numerous times till late night. Basit said that he needs the same type of frames, but Abdul said that he had sent him another type of set.

[Image: puTf8Ki2INrzPvUYs-BP83IWEWI3iwXZiXLhTEwN...QmVuh-JZag]

After the discussion was over they moved out, handing me the keys of the cabin to lock it up. I went to lock the cabin but instead I was curious about the pictures so I went inside. The first picture was of a girl standing naked, she was shot from the back. Her face wasn't visible. But now my body. Holy shit it was indeed Poorna, the next picture was of her only, from the front. The face had been cut off and it was short from the neck. She was bending a little, holding her both boobs in her both hands. Third picture was her lying on the table on her back. She had raised her back with her elbows and kept her legs folded and spread apart.
Like Reply
The photo was taken such a way that her face was hidden behind her body. Her spread pussy lips were on the view. So she went there yesterday for this photo session and ultimately got fucked also. While I was closing Abdul's laptop, the screen saver got off and wallpaper appeared. Immediately shivering went my spines, it was Poorna on the wallpaper, but nothing was hidden in it. She was sitting on a chair with her legs above the table, legs spread apart. Two dicks were in her hand, on either side and the guys were clicked below waist only. There was a caption on the side of the picture "Our Personal Slut." Luckily I got a peep in the Basit office as well. I was asked to bring a file from the Basit office.

[Image: UbXdlqT73b7OuUw1LQTxbLXShg8MzK0T46a6Y3Wl...MvbA4FzrMe]

His office had three picture frames as well, with shooting done as the face wasn't visible. In the first one she was on all four, nude obviously, her boobs were hanging and her face was turned opposite to the camera. The second picture was standing pose, same as Abdul had from the back side. The third picture was from the front, she was standing with one boob in her hand pointing towards the camera, her second hand was downwards and her two fingers was inside her pussy. I peeped in the laptop also, it also had wallpaper. She was riding someone whose face wasn't visible and another guy was fucking her in her ass, whose face was hidden behind her head. Her face was clearly visible with immense pleasure on it. I went back with the file, met her at exit and she showed no discomfort at all.

Two days later I was on a sales call, just near Basit office. So after the call I decided to see Poorna. I went to the office and the receptionist wished me. I asked for a washroom and she told me the way. Instead of going to the washroom I went inside the office towards Basit cabin. As soon as I reached the door I halted. I peeped inside and to my shock Poorna was sitting there. Her jeans were dropped and lying near her ankles, no panty at all. The chair in which she was sitting was of glass itself. Her t-shirt was off her body and she was sitting topless.

[Image: D8ZaDztrWtaacsRzyn0-GCAQsKtu-eB2XvELf0gU...HYdsV8xSc7]

The t-shirt was lying on her table itself. I saw Basit who was looking towards her, she didn't look uncomfortable and was sitting and completing some register. Just then she received a call and she put her t-shirt on and pulled her Jeans up. I think the receptionist had called her and told her that I was there. I was not in the mood to meet her now so returned back immediately. The receptionist asked whether I met Poorna so I said that I needed to washroom, and didn't come to meet her up. I wasn't sure that Basit was fucking her in office or was just making her naked in office.

[Image: T_z9SMpSlLbnzWM7eONIQaVbGcTq2bjUiEjXHrOg...mHPflvnvYb]

I do have local friends and I sometimes hangout with them too. One of them was a waiter in a five star hotel. He was well mannered and was a caring person. Two day later when I met him, he looked frustrated. I asked him the problem and he said that he and his partner were asked to serve drinks in a private party, but his friend was ill. He had helped me sometimes so I asked about it. He said that they would have been wearing a mask as they work for a reputed hotel and working in a private party could cause them job loss. For help purposes I suggested that I could help him out. I can come along with him and serve drinks and snacks over there.

He opposed me as he thought my work was respectable one and working like a waiter was not a good job for me. But I insisted on him a few times and he agreed. He got a call from the host who asked for a third waiter also. And we asked one of our friends who agreed immediately. The party was about to start at 10 PM on Thursday night. So on Thursday I called Poorna about our meeting. Before I could say that we couldn't meet, she herself announced that she will not be coming today. It was fine for me so at 9 I reached a posh area where the party was to be held. The catering manager gave us a dress to wear along with the mask. We wore them and the good arrived.

All food and snacks were ready made and oven to keep it fresh. There was no cooking to be held, and it was just serving to be done. The manager told us that we shouldn't object to events in the main hall and shouldn't stay there unexpectedly longer then required. He also told us that only we four will be the outsider and rest people will be guests only. Around 10 pm two security officer officers arrived, and we severed them some snacks and drinks. Later two more guys arrived and we did the same. Ten minutes later Basit arrived, I was shocked to see him but he was served the same. Within 5 minutes Abdul sir also arrived. As Abdul sir arrived the manager instructed us again, he told us as this was a private party, so girls will also come for entertainment so we mustn't do anything weird.

I was suspecting that the entertainment must be none other than Poorna. As I was thinking that a girl in Burkha arrived. She went in straight and we stayed out of the main hall, until someone rings the bell. Few minutes later the bell rang and I went inside. Indeed it was Poorna; she was sitting between the two security officer officers on the sofa. She was all naked and the security officer guys were molesting her, playing with her boobs, kissing her and playing with her pussy all the time. I served the snacks and turned back as instructed. After nearly 20 minutes I went inside again, till then two waiters had gone in once and the catering manager as well. As I was in this time she was being fucked in her ass and pussy by the two security officer guys.

[Image: m8UMbjl1s1ATVZyBydRTKm10Rv9_8FQJkNxX1DZm...RMfINJs0s2]

It seemed they were nearing climax and rest two fellows other than Abdul and Basit were getting rid of their clothes, it seemed that it was their turn now. I came out immediately. My turn came in next 15 minutes and expectedly those two guys were fucking Poorna and the security officer guys were telling Abdul that he wants to fuck Poorna one more time. Abdul was telling him that he can surely do that. I came back and was in the hall for the next 40 minutes. Abdul and Basit were fucking her this time. Abdul was telling Basit that he was crazy for her ass only and Basit admitted that he was fetish for Poorna ass only. I served then and then was back inside in 30 minutes. The security officer guys were again on her fucking her to core. And the rest of them seemed exhausted, the two guys left immediately as soon as I came outside.

[Image: i5qqvbVcI59MDRVJbbWB0TO7mLwGUdFR3c4m5OSj...9ZtPLpehzA]

The security officer guy left in 20 minutes too. When I was back inside she was on the table on her fours sucking Abdul dick and Basit was fucking her again in the ass. Abdul told me to send the manager in 15 minutes. I came out and told the manager about it. The manager went inside in 15 minutes and came out immediately. He was along with Poorna holding her by her waist. The manager told us as service tip we were being allowed to fuck her as we like, then Abdul will take her to his place and fuck her rest of the night with Basit. My friends and manager were excited and they immediately went naked. They weren't in mood to foreplay and started to fuck her in ass and pussy immediately. They were taking full liberty over mauling her boobs and slapping her bums.

[Image: e4NSw6zLyBM5reRfiJ0ipC2j3OcMSBZKnsPVYcQl...z_r1yRJ_zq]

They didn't remove the mask and it was a relief to me. I didn't want to speak in front of Poorna as she could easily recognize me. As both of them finished the manager took position in her pussy and I took in her ass. We fucked her to the core and finished soon. She went to the bathroom and cleaned herself, she came out in a Burkha and I dropped her to the car. There was a driver in the car already, Abdul and Basit were in the back seat. Basit came out and looked at her; she removed her Burkha and went inside. Basit too followed her giving her Burkha to me. He asked me to give it to the driver. As Basit got inside the door closed and I went to the driver seat. The driver took the Burkha and kept it on his side seat. Abdul was telling the driver that he'll get his chance with her too, and he must be patient about it.
Like Reply
The car moved and they were gone, it took 2 hours to gather all the stuff and leave the place. I went to Abdul's house to check if the car was there or not, luckily it was there only, I tried to peep inside the house. Poorna was standing near the bonnet with her face settled on the bonnet and that driver was fucking her from behind. He was actually filling her inside as he climaxed just then itself. She walked back towards Abdul's room after that. The house had few glass walls and I could see her walking naked to Abdul's room. As she reached Abdul room Basit came out.

[Image: MxS5iBbxxJ11v79pwQNV2zMryZroOjEnCUfYL7qw...9nggDdtBpE]

He slapped her on bums and they both went inside. I had no way to get inside and see so I returned back. At noon the next day I paid a visit to Poorna place but it was locked and she wasn't there. I went to Abdul's place and saw a sight of her on the balcony. So she was still there, I also saw Abdul and Basit after a few minutes on the balcony. They were mauling her boobs all the time but she was wearing a t-shirt now. I'm not sure if she was wearing any jeans or pants below or not as the balcony was covering her body till her waist. As they went inside I waited there for 20 minutes but they didn't come out. So I returned back to my place and paid her a visit the next day. She was sitting at her place and was as normal as she could be. She hugged me even and kissed me also when no one was around. I wasn't sure that she was doing all this with her will or she was being forced into it.

[Image: TBAa4xtmxU3qKbYDJqUSekPJo3THNCGThUIKWOAT...mA1D6QmC7_]

[Image: 5YCwEzVKT039jDhTCpy3ohpTiyLqRt3gDoYoLP02...A00heUS0pd]

After a few minutes Basit arrived and gave me an envelope. He asked me to give it to Abdul. I took the envelope and put it in my pocket. While returning to my office I saw the envelope, it was opened already, maybe the gum didn't stick to it well. I opened the envelope and saw a note in it. It had the title "Special Guest Service" and 5 date and time were mentioned on it. Below was an IP address of CCTV camera and a password. I knew that Basit Company services special guests a few times and that day no other guests were welcomed. But why was he telling Abdul about it. I clicked the picture of the note and put it back in. Pulled my bag and applied Gum on the edge. After reaching office I gave it to Abdul sir. He smiled and took it from me, keeping that envelope in his pocket.

The date mentioned on it was on Wednesday and time was 2 pm. Abdul sir left at 1:30 pm and in curiosity I logged in the IP Address with password on 2:15 pm. The scene flashed terribly, a guy was lying on the couch, oiled up, Poorna was massaging that guy, and she was using her boobs to massage him up instead of her hands. What the hell it was, she was just an accountant, not a professional massage woman. As my office had lots of visitors and as it was afternoon only I was present in the office. So all the visitors came to me only, as they came to my desk, I minimized the view and after they went away I maximized it again. So when I resumed my view she was massaging his dick with her boobs.

[Image: TSga_xolmdut3nTzuVAM4ojba6J2oRQaStYDdVpf...NEv1CPWFDQ]

Another visitor and when he left, she was getting fucked in her pussy and he was near his climax. He grunted and filled her pussy. He sat on the couch and within a second Poorna was servicing his dick with her mouth. 10 minutes and he was back to action only to enjoy her ass. She was bending on the table and spread her legs, and that guy started to fuck her in her ass. Another visitor and when the visitor was gone, he was depositing his load in her ass. She got up and cleaned him when Basit came to view. He was in shorts only and he talked with the guy. Basit grabbed her boobs and pressed her hard, and was still talking with the guy. The guy had a smile on his face and then he went for a bath.

[Image: DZa1u-aV6PTvKoavgAzPTZbzF-RWZuoIVJ4XL3aw...E_AZjOQqDV]

He returned in 10 minutes, nicely dressed and that time I recognized him as a powerful and influential person of the city. He too pressed her boobs and bums a few more times and left immediately. Basit dropped his pants and reclined on the couch. She started to massage him with her boobs. He stopped her and came to the camera; he made a call and then made a sign to come. Then he stopped the CCTV camera. Now it was all my assumption, Basit was calling Abdul to come over who was expectedly watching this like me. Later Basit and Abdul both had gotten massage from Poorna, with fucking her in the massage room obviously.
Like Reply
For the next four instances the events were the same. Poorna massaged four guests on those days who were supposed to be influential people of the city. She gave them a special massage and got fucked in both ass and pussy. Basit and Abdul followed the massage session, they got massaged by Poorna and they also fucked her. The things making me concerned were since the beginning no one used condoms at all, I know birth controls pills and I think she used that but it was heavy risk in unsafe sex. But either she didn't object or else no one listened to her. Anyways she was like a slut now and I know Basit and Abdul were fucking her on other occasions too which I wasn't aware off.

[Image: 8DYwq4c5MpfmwYrxIB8lGWMV3ZotOt3v8M0_pZCk...7k4VWcMDNE]

I told her many times that we must go back home but she always rejected my offer saying that she has some problems in going back. I wasn't sure that she was willingly doing that or some kind of threat was her for this. She never told me and I never came to know about it. I was never asked to visit the Basit office as my boss had stopped asking me to go there. Instead he was sending another guy over there, who was my junior. I couldn't tell him to send me so I didn't say anything. But Poorna met me regularly at weekends now; she never missed it even if she was in periods and proposed to fuck her ass in that time. Her boobs and bums grew slightly bigger now. On one such occasion I observed that her bums had something written on it. It was very light and supposed to be written with some pen. I read it carefully and "Basit Property" was written on it. When I observed her pussy side to it "Abdul Den" was written. I didn't say anything to her and she never confessed anything about it. Next weekend she told me that she was having some work at the office so she'll reach my place on Friday morning. I didn't say anything to her.

[Image: VIiY3Pdp924LUk4Pmv_nKf2cMifBJpGNRK39oeVd...fiFCroGbTU]

My junior mobile was accidentally left behind in the office, so I thought to drop it to his place while going. I took the phone and reached his place around 10 pm after having dinner at some restaurant. The door was opened and I rang the bell, but it didn't sound back. I knew he lived alone so just entered the place. He wasn't in the hall and nor in the kitchen so I moved to the bedroom. I opened the door and as I was about to get inside I heard a few voices. He wasn't alone for sure; maybe two more guys were with him. Just then I heard a car stopped at the door. I was confused about it so I hid behind the bathroom door.

I looked at the gate and Poorna came inside. I was shocked to see her here. She stood in the hall, got rid of her clothes and called someone. The driver came in and she was standing nude in front of him. She handed him her clothes and wares and said 4 am to him. The driver turned back and moved away with his car. She shouted for my junior and within a few seconds the bedroom door opened and my junior along with two fellows came out. They all were naked already; Poorna objected that she supposed that he would have been alone. He said that if there is a problem then she can go back. She said that she doesn't have any problem. His friends started to talk with my junior and Poorna sat on her knees, started to suck his dick. She alternated between the rests two also, sucking all three of them in intervals.

[Image: 2yh-Vsn9GKAnjW14F1beU_kNc4qa_DswZuMZ9EzI...IFEbTfmkTf]

My junior told his friends that she was his boss friend's slut, and Basit has changed his office setup, he had packed the office now and inside only she and Basit stayed. She remains nude all the time and whenever he needs he fucks her in the office itself. No one in the office knows about it. He also told them that if anyone comes to meet Basit, she gets dressed but if he goes, he can go straight inside and Basit used to fuck her just in front of him too. Last night Basit asked any favour for him, so he asked Poorna for a night and so she was here. The talk was over so they moved to the bedroom, locking the door behind.

The window had curtains from inside, but due to airflow it moved a few times giving a slight peep inside the bedroom. They all fucked her missionary one by one, followed by fucking in her ass, one by one, I only managed to see in every 5 minutes when AC blower turned towards window and curtains moved for few seconds. They made her suck them in between and fucked her again till core. It was around 3 am when they were finished. Poorna called someone and after 10 minutes the driver was on the door, with her belongings. He pushed her on the wall and started to squeeze her boobs.

[Image: xLEcLPjsxeg_YAYh1j79Fgx8trpfHgAC27UXq6B1...dPEUzf2WOn]

She pushed him aside and said not here, in the car or in the company parking place. He didn't let her dress and they moved out. She climbed the car all naked and they rushed immediately. I picked my bike and followed them. Instead of moving to company parking the car moved outside the city. It reached an isolated place and the engine shut down. They didn't come out and I was assuming that the driver was fucking her inside. Just then a bike stopped near the car. I was far away and couldn't be seen. The bike was night patrolling security officer and it had two riders on it. One of them knocked on the window and the door opened after a minute.

The driver came out all naked and the security officer guy peeped inside. They slapped that driver a few times and he was standing and saying something to them. I think he was offering to fuck Poorna. So after a few discussions one of them got rid of his clothes and got inside the car closing the door behind. The car was locked and it remained locked for 30 minutes. The gate opened and as soon as that guy was excited, the next guy got inside. He kept the door locked for 30 minutes or more and he came out. They both climbed on their bike and rushed away. The driver went inside now, in the back seat. The car stayed there for the next 20 minutes and the engine started again. I followed it and it stopped in front of Poorna apartment. She got down and the car rushed away.

[Image: cSNukBvQUCVPj4SwF7cMO88-8cKSffpPkXf7jVqT...hghYdgiN1T]

I prayed for God to take her out of this mess, and God heard me, she immediately got Typhoid and was admitted in hospital for 10 day, events after events happened. As she was sick, Basit was desperate to fuck anyone else. There was a single girl in office named Zreena; she also had assets like Poorna. Though she wasn't having assets as thick as Poorna, but thicker than normal girls. Basit and Abdul offered her lift and in the basement they managed to molest her, and fucked her. Instead of staying silent she reported the security officer. Her father was a lawyer so immediately the action was taken. Both Abdul and Basit got arrested, the CCTV footage was obtained immediately and it took only 7 days to prove their guilt.

They were held behind the bars and their family sold both the company to someone else and left the city. When she was back to office, her boss as well as my boss changed. She asked me whether we should leave our country or should stay. I was concerned with Abdul and Basit advances, without them I didn't have any issue in staying. I said we'll stay. She smiled and we resumed our jobs. Just one question in my mind was that if she had been forced to do all that then it was a permanent halt to the situation, but if she might be doing that with her will, then she could resume whoring some day. She never confessed anything to me so I was just standing with questions, having no answers, and no way to get answers.

[Image: UgqfIBKoghwO-F8Ycq3XgdWGO1x9RL9vW7dAKEYY...PRMPAJkVx8]

THE-END
Like Reply
I am Manjusha. I started working in a startup which barely had just around 50 employees including CEO. I was accompanied by 4 freshers (Ashok, Sasi, Preethi, and Karthik).

[Image: 04ef0855aafcdbf74ff21dfc82659eee.jpg]

Since the job location is away from my hometown I shifted to my grandma’s house. Also, she was living alone as my grandad had passed away a few years back. So during weekends either I visit my parents or they will reach us. My office really had a cool environment. We learned a lot during our training days.

Somehow 3 months passed and low performers during training have been dropped out. Myself and Ashok have been selected at the end. Both were happy but at the same time felt sad for our friends. Ashok was good technically but always had a rude attitude towards others.

I got myself focused on work and was appreciated at least once in a day. That made him feel jealous and insecure about the job. Ashok didn’t take it more serious until the manager compared him with me. I warned him that if his performance is low in the upcoming week he might be fired from the company.

[Image: Manjusha-Anchor.jpg]

I personally hate him and I said to him, “Hope you enjoy your last days here” for fun. But he took them seriously. He now wanted to destroy the reputation that I have and spoil my job so that he can get good credits from the organization.

Ashok was planning ways to bring me down and I was completely unaware of it. On one particular day, we were having some important issues. My team was supposed to work late at night. Somehow seniors gave works to us and they all went with their usual timings.

Myself, Ashok and my project manager stayed at the office and was working on the issue. It’s been past 10 and my manager said, “Guys leave in 30 minutes, we can finish this off tomorrow as the main functionality has been solved.” While leaving he switched off AC and Camera.

I noticed it and didn’t care that much. Within a few minutes, I saw Ashok leaving from his bay. So I thought, “Maybe I should leave too,” and was signing off. Being alone in an empty place has turned me on. I thought for a second went to check Ashok’s place. It is confirmed he was out too.

[Image: c69cd8a67f7145239ef30d35f245e66f.jpg]

Now I really wanted to finger myself and kept my glasses on the table. I left my hair down and I was more excited. I took hold of my overcoat and pulled it off. My hands were on my table, exposing my sleeveless white shirt and slipping it off over my head leaving just my bra on top.

My breasts that aren’t all that big, though, just a B-cup. It was so quiet now in the office. I felt the air hit my stomach and my nipples hardened even more from it. I slid my shoulders out of my bra straps and kept my breasts covered with just bra hooks.

My mind racing and pussy soaking wet and needing attention fast. Oh my god, I am actually doing this. I unhooked the clasp across my breasts and let the bra fall to the ground. Once a conservative employee now topless that too on the workplace has turned more heat.

[Image: 47358.jpg]

Reaching down for my jeans, I undid the button and slid the zipper down slowly. Sliding my jeans down, wriggling my hips getting them to slide down the rest of my legs and letting them fall to my feet. What that remains is my dress shoes, following me stepping out of my jeans.

Lifting my leg up and sliding my shoes off and slipping my foot out of the jeans following the other one. Now I was standing in my bay with nothing but cotton underwear and ankle socks. I hooked my thumbs on each side of my underwear and pulling my underwear down to my thighs.

I continued slowly sliding them off my foot and letting them drop to the ground next to my pile of clothes. Relaxing in my chair I was touching my clitoris with my index and middle finger. It felt fucking amazing. My knees were shivering with every move along the pussy.

My fingers were now soaking up at the entrance of my pussy. I opened my mouth and pulled the tongue out slightly, enjoying. Still being surprised at what is happening. I kept my left leg up, reaching the end of the table. I lay back a little, as much as the chair could hold, and kept going.

Moving my fingers in egg-shaped motions, around my clit, my breathing was getting heavier. I exhaled and closed my eyes. After passionately licking my right index finger, I moved it towards my left nipple. I grabbed my left breast while pushing a middle finger in my soaking wet and trembling pussy.

[Image: BeautyPlus_20190820071843391_save.jpg]

“What am I doing, this is where I work, you don’t simply..”  interrupting on and pulses spreading through my body, all the way to toes. At this point, the CEO could walk in, I wouldn’t care. I was floating by the moment, massaging the clit with the thumb.

Like Reply
I was feeling up the inside of pussy with my middle and index finger. Biting down on bottom lip. I was giving the best not to let out any sound. The room was filled with my heavy breathing and splashy sound my fingers going in, out, in, grabbing breast, biting lip, rubbing nipple.

I moved the fingers around inside and then all over again, changing up the speed and intensity, but not stopping. Not, ever stopping. Not, ever ending. With every move I felt myself pilling up with more and more impulses, getting ready to explode.

Biting hard on lips, leaving a mark for the next few days, I had a full three-second long sigh. I with a suppressed scream leaving a dark wet patch on a chair that might stay for a whole long week. Enjoying and riding this high, I grabbed a new wet tissue, cleaning up.

[Image: manjusha1.jpg]

Sorting myself out, with a smile on the face, I got up, fixed my hairs, made myself look decent. I came out of the building and before getting inside the cab. I saw a bike crossing me and it was Ashok with an evil smile on his face. Was he there the whole time? Did he saw in what state I was in?

After an intensive orgasm for the first time in office, I reached home had a good shower and was watching tv. Suddenly office thoughts struck while going to sleep. I got a little doubt about Ashok’s presence.

I was almost 1 hour alone in the office.Was he there the whole time? Did he see me? What was the other work in the office building? Is that a coincidence? A lot of thoughts ran in my mind. “Whatever, let’s see tomorrow,” I thought and slept.

The next day I reached office wearing yellow salwar kameez with a bra and panty. Since the top was thin I decided to wear a camisole over the bra. My seniors would come a little late. So I was all alone in my cubicle and was going through mails.

[Image: manjusha-backless-lehenga-photos-001.jpg]

I saw Ashok approaching towards me but with an unusual wicked smile. I was a bit confused by that. When he arrived he started asking about the project and solved issues. Finally, he said, “You got a sexy figure Manjusha. Now I understood how you got good ratings in these months.”

He started to play a video from his mobile which covered everything. Me stripping to fingering myself everything was there. I was shocked and cursing myself for the foolish activity I had done yesterday. I looked at him with tears and asked him to delete those videos.

I was ready to pay even money for it. But he didn’t even listen to it. With a devilish smile, he came close to me and said “I’m going to post this in our office group. Let everybody enjoy seeing your video. You will get a promotion too for this.” He was about to share it on WhatsApp.

[Image: 6bc23066a488ed3d1edfee0ff32b3346.jpg]

With more tears, I begged him not to do that. I’m ready to do anything he asks. He closed WhatsApp and said, “Bitch! My career is at stake just because of you and this video is like treasure to me. If you need this video to be down. You must obey whatever I say without even questioning.”

“If you ever avoid me just for a simple reason then you know what will happen. You will become sensational on the internet.” All those words he said made every nerve inside me get stuck to the core. I was broken completely with tears. I had no choice left.

I said, “Please, don’t share the video with anyone. I will do anything and obey you all the time from now.” and started to cry. He now got complete control over me.

“That’s a good option slut. I see you have become somewhat ugly with all that crying drama. Now go clean that mess on your face. While coming back you should not wear anything under your salwar. You must handover all your inners to me no matter what, understand? Hope you come back before your seniors arrive,” saying this he left the place.

I entered the restroom. There I realized my situation has gone even worse. What I saw there were two plumbers trying to fix the sink that got a leak. They both saw me. one said that there’s a major problem and only one cubicle was left in working condition.

Without even thinking further I entered and closed it. I sat there cried badly for the mess I’m in now. Wiping off tears I stood up and as I have no option I started to take off my clothes one by one. From shawl to salwar kameez followed by camisole, bra, and panty.

[Image: ToplessstripperManjushanudeasshotbuttphoto.jpg]

There I am naked and the only thing separated me from two guys was that door. I started to dress and I don’t want to take the risk. So I left camisole too with bra and panty. I tried best to cover my hand having my inners with a shawl and I came out.

Thankfully no one had come to work. I went to his cubicle and I raised my arm. He immediately snatched inners from my hand. Checked on them. “Such a cheap whore you are. Enjoy your day without these. Now get back to work,” saying this he kept them inside his bag and started to work.

I was about to ask them back. But suddenly I heard my team lead calling us both. Ashok stood up and signaled me to move. I tried my best to walk slow and cover as much as I can. Soon we started to discuss works. But the only thing running through my mind was that I shouldn’t be caught by anyone.

After discussing, the lead went to speak with the manager. Ashok sat next to me pretending he has some doubts. He kept his hand on my thighs and gently pressed it. This was a complete horror to me. When I tried to move his hand away, he said, “Remember what I have. Be silent you whore.”

He moved his hand further up. I pulled the keyboard desk close to me so that at least from far no one can see. But if anyone comes close they might surely notice something under the table. Now he started to touch my pussy over pants. I was angry but I stayed silent.

Like Reply
He started to rub my pussy and my body was completely cold. He moved his hand towards the knot untied them. Being loosened he easily got his hand inside my pants. Feeling soft skin he said, “I know you always shave and have them neat.” He started to rub my naked pussy from the top.

[Image: 46920.jpg]

Once I was a hard-working newbie. But now I’m here sitting in my place getting pussy fingered by a guy. Not to mention I’m not wearing anything under my regular outfit. Slowly I was getting wet under. He found out and whispered slowly, “So you like getting fingered in middle of the office? You will enjoy a lot, bitch.”

He started to insert two fingers inside the pussy so deep and started to wildly finger me. I could hardly control my moans. Getting pussy fingered by a guy excited me somewhat. I held my thighs tightly. He realized I’m about to cum and stopped it.

He took his hand away and said, “I don’t want you to cum till evening.” He cleaned his fingers in my shawl and left. I couldn’t even believe everything that has happened over the few hours. More importantly, he said to wait till evening. What was he planning for the evening?

All I could think was to get out of this situation but I found no way. Somehow a little work was done in the morning. After lunch, he came to me. “Bitch, listen carefully. I saw the maintenance board in the ladies’ restroom. I need you to go there. All I need is a nude pic of you with them.”

[Image: 79806557dbe72e35178b9aecad4d08cf.jpg]

I said, “No way, please I can’t do that. How can you be so evil? Whatever happens, let’s end between us.” He was like “Oh. So you are giving orders to me? Fine don’t need pics. I hope everyone checks mail often. Your video will be the talk of the evening.”

Fear made me say, “No, no, don’t. I need this job, please. I will do as you say but don’t spread these.” I came near the washroom. Looking into the mirror I took off my shawl. I knew I am being watched. I looked at them and said, “Why don’t you both go for a break for 10 minutes?”

They said, “We are already late and must finish quickly.” I forgot to mention both well built and must be above 35. I didn’t have a lot of time. So I quickly said “Guys I needed to tease my boyfriend. To do that I will stand nude between you both and click a pic. Don’t leak this to anyone ok?”

They were happy but also confused and said ok. I started to strip and within seconds I was standing naked in front of them with nothing to cover. I felt so cheap. I took a pic but before I dressed one guy snatched away my top. He said, “You got what you wanted, but we didn’t.”

[Image: Manjusha-Pussy-Show.md.jpg]

He took out his dick. The other guy took his dick out too. They said, “We have been already informed that you will be here.” I understood it was all planned by Ashok and he added, “You are such a horny slut. Relax give us both a nice blowjob. I promise we won’t fuck you.”

He also showed my bra and panty from each pocket. “Be an obedient slut. Make us both cum and you will have all your dress back, else…” he tore my camisole into pieces and said, “This might happen your every cloth.”I was naked and one of them forced me down to my knees and pulled my face near his dirty hardened cock.

My boobs had already started to get squeezed by another worker. He pulled my lips near the tip of his cock. I knew I was trapped and all I thought was as soon as I blew them both, I could escape away from the situation.

[Image: Manjusha-taking-cum.jpg]

Without having any other choice, I touched his dick with one hand, pulled back his foreskin and licked the tip of his dick while my other hand started to stroke another guy’s dick. As he pulled his dick a little deep in my mouth, I started to slowly suck the head while my tongue was licking it good inside.

He then pulled my hair and said, “You are such a good sucker!!! But we don’t have the whole day, bitch!!” and forced his cock so deep that my lower lip was directly touching his balls and my throat felt sore.

Like Reply
He held the same position and my tongue was rolling around his fully erected cock. He released the hold when I couldn’t take more and I coughed.

[Image: NTPS3l7cs77c03z6.gif]

He took out his dick, kissed me gently and again he pushed his cock and started to give deep throat. And all I could do was politely do whatever he wanted. The other guy had started to rub my naked pussy while I rubbed his cock.

Once a good fresher now sucking two low-class workers’ dick made me feel so cheap and humiliated. But somehow, my pussy was getting wetter by each second.

I started tasting the first guy’s precum. He was mouthfucking me harder and soon, I felt a hot liquid going deep in my throat. I hate to swallow cum but he was holding my head so tight that I was forced to swallow his hot cum. He emptied his cum inside my mouth completely and rubbed his dick on both of my cheeks.

Now, the other guy who was on edge came close to my face and sprayed his cum all over my face. They also clicked a picture of me like that in kneeling position with cum all over my face.

Then they both ordered me to lick them clean. Once again, I started to suck both their cocks, cleaning off their cum. Then they got dressed and took my pantie with them.

I quickly cleaned myself, took my remaining clothes, got dressed, made my hair proper and got back to my cubicle to see my angry seniors.

Before they yelled out about me missing for an hour after lunch, I somehow managed there was a family emergency and it had been taken care of now.

Meanwhile, I saw Ashok smiling from one corner. As this was my first time being late, my seniors didn’t take the issue seriously. They left.

I saw my mobile and Ashok was demanding my nude with two workers. I knew there was no point in arguing and I sent the nudes to him. Further, I requested him and told him I can’t do any more acts like this.

He said, “Bitch, stop this drama of being shy and innocent. I know how much you enjoyed sucking those low-class workers’ cocks. So, stop acting and behave like a filthy whore you are!!”.

I literally broke into tears due to all these shaming. I already had sex with my boyfriend three to four times but we broke up lately. But still, I couldn’t accept what I did today and I realized I just got fell into the greatest trap of my life and maybe, there is no way out.

I thought of moving onto another organization, but that won’t stop Ashok.

I went to Ashok and asked him for a minute. At the cafeteria, I said, “Enough of all these. I know what you want, I am okay to have sex with you but I need that video to be deleted” in a strong tone.

He said, “Aah!!! There comes the slut that has been hiding all these days. I could have easily fucked you with what I have, but that’s not the point here”. “I need you to suffer each and every day, the key for it is in my hands and I can’t let you out of this so soon”. He then left and I was so confused about what he will do next.

I couldn’t focus on anything. My work got slowed down and he came more often and played with my boobs and sometimes he fingered me. He always brought me so close to cumming but he didn’t let me cum.

So, in one single day, I gave blowjobs to two cleaners and got finger-fucked multiple times by my colleague.

[Image: manjusha1.jpg]

Then Ashok came around 6.45 pm and asked, “Are you leaving now? Or planning to have a solo session after everyone walks out”. I was worried but said I will leave in 10 minutes.

“Sure, you can leave in 10 minutes but there will be consequences. But it won’t happen if you come to the parking basement around 8 pm”, he said and he started to leave.

Time was ticking and Ashok must have already planned something worse. As it was a Friday, everyone including the manager started to leave early.

Around 7.30 pm, the whole office was empty. I packed my stuff and started my way to the parking place with fear. A lot ran through my mind. Till then, I haven’t got any text or message from Ashok. Was he really there or he left?

[Image: Manjusha%20(15)1565765302.jpg]

I reached the basement and saw just 4 to 5 cars and only a few bikes (maybe the night shift guys, who knew).

There I saw Ashok behind a car. He was smoking. I walked towards him. He, as usual, had a crooked smile.

I said, “Ashok, it is getting late. Say what you want?”. He just looked at me from top to bottom, blew smoke on my face and dropped his cigarette.

Watching me, he said, “Bitch, I guess you had a great day. But it was just the beginning and worst is yet to come. Now, tell me, did you enjoy today?” and he laughed loudly.

Suddenly, he caught my neck with a hand and pulled my hair backward with the other hand. I was terrified and dropped my handbag and mobile. He pushed me down and took his dick out.

“Be a good cock-sucking slut and suck my cock, you stupid whore”. He started to rub his dick near my mouth. Having no other choice, I started to suck his dick and it was the third dick I was sucking that day”.

As I was sucking, he slapped both my cheeks until it turned red. He held the back of my head and started to deepthroat. At one point, I was about to choke. My vision got blurry. Then he took his dick away from the mouth. I felt so cheap and was lying on the floor.

He got hold of my hair, lifted me and pushed toward the car. He made me bend and took off my salwar pants. I was already pantyless and I had no energy to stop him now.

He bent down and spat on my asshole and started to rub there. I was a virgin in the ass. With the remaining energy, I pleaded to him, “Please Ashok..Not in my ass!! I am a virgin there.”

He got more excited. He rubbed his dick near my asshole for a few seconds and before I could react, he pushed his cock so deep. I could hear my screams echoing.

His cock entered so deep inside my ass with a few strong strokes. I was almost lost in pain. I couldn’t even speak now.

[Image: 227908.gif]

His pace started increasing and I couldn’t bear more.

“Ahhhh..Ashokkkk.. Nooo aaahhhh, nooo aahhh..”

I was trying my best but each time he went deep, I got completely lost. He got hold of my hair and pulled it backward. Slapping my ass harder, he said, “I am not your sweet boyfriend to fuck your pussy, I take what I want. At least you have a good ass to fuck”. He started to fuck my ass harder.

After 20 minutes of hard anal fuck, my colleague took out his dick, turned me and sprayed cum on my face.

He then pulled his jean up, went to the corner and started to smoke again.

[Image: Anchor-Manjusha-sitting-nude-on-couch.md.jpg]

I slowly picked myself up, adjusted my clothes, cleaned up, and made my hair correct. I couldn’t even take one step properly. I took my mobile and booked a cab. I went home and took a bath. I felt so sore.

THE-END
[+] 2 users Like Krishan202's post
Like Reply
Anjali is pending
Like Reply