Poll: VOTE YOUR MAIN LEAD LUSTY ACTRESS
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
KAJAL AGGARWAL
33.95%
55 33.95%
TAMMANA BHATIA
17.90%
29 17.90%
SHRUTI HASSAN
4.94%
8 4.94%
REGINA CASSENDRA
1.23%
2 1.23%
ANASUYA BHARDWAJ
2.47%
4 2.47%
LAVANYA TRIPATHI
1.23%
2 1.23%
VIDYA BALAN
3.09%
5 3.09%
ANUSHKA SHETTY
9.88%
16 9.88%
RESHMI
0%
0 0%
ROJA
0.62%
1 0.62%
AISHWARYA RAI
2.47%
4 2.47%
RAMAYA KRISHNA
0.62%
1 0.62%
PRIYANANI
0.62%
1 0.62%
SHRIYA SHARAN
1.23%
2 1.23%
SAMANTHA
9.26%
15 9.26%
CHARMI KAUR
0.62%
1 0.62%
NITYA MENON
1.85%
3 1.85%
SHALINI PANDEY
1.23%
2 1.23%
SHRADDHA
3.09%
5 3.09%
Alia
3.70%
6 3.70%
Total 162 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Fantasy ACTRESS NOVEL
Pls do COMMENT your fantasy on your main lead tamannah batia !!!!

And also please COMMENT your thoughts on this saga!!!

And thanks for 30k + views both in Tel/eng
[+] 1 user Likes Manasamassy's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(03-06-2020, 10:56 PM)Premsingh Wrote: Your story is a copied one.. i read this story in the name of shruthi iyer girl.. this Story came in tamil also named as my wife janagi.. its a stolen story..

Yes it is !!!!

I already posted it on my first post of this thread!!

And we also translating in Telugu too!!!

And we are building up to add more no of scenes and to correct the mistakes in that story!!! To give a complete satisfaction to the story!!!!

So readers who reading can notice my disclaimer!!!

Without reading and commenting that I stolen the story !!! No I given credits to original writer but modifying in English and Telugu!!
Like Reply
Bro update?
Like Reply
Update?
Like Reply
[Image: Pics-Art-06-04-02-23-35.jpg]

It was sunday. I went to her house on time. 
She told her parents that she is going to office . She was wearing something similar that she was wearing during our first sex session. It was green sheemi kind of tshirt and jeans skirt. She had so many bangles in her hands. That was new. And this time no high heels, but flats. She sat behind me .
 I asked her that did  she tried to change his mind . She said that he didn’t even pick up her calls and just sends a message saying her to be there on time. 
I knew he was not the kind of guy who gonna forgive her for what she did to him.

We reached aurora talkies after one hour of driving. which was closer to our  beach resorts. I thought he will be taking her to a resorts later. We waited near the gate. He came there  and asked us to park our vehicle inside. I was confused. After parking we went to him and he gave shakehand to me and introduced himself like it was a professional conversation
 “Hi. I am Ram:. What is your name?” 
I replied “I am Rick” He looked at tamanna and told “How the hell did you end up with this guy?
 there are many better looking  guys have anything and do anything for you and you chose him out of all the people?”
Tamanna: Just shut up. He loves me more than others they all have lust on me . There is difference between him and you all!!!

Ram : What? How can someone actually love you? Does he know what kind of a bitch you are?

tamanna : He knows me very well. Still he loves me. so , What is your problem? Just get straight in to business!!

Ram : I have booked tickets for a movie. Let  watch it and then I gonna tell the plans

tamanna : Movie? Why?

Ram : What? You want to be fucked by me now itself? look at her Rick. Your girlfriend is hungry for my dick. Still she told her friends that I have a small dick and Iam weak

Now I understood why he wanted me here. 
He wants to humiliate both of us. This day was going to  worse. 
Looks wise, he was way too smart with athletic body. Typical rich family guy with smartly groomed  wearing ear rings. These guys usually go with girls only for sex.
 I don't  know if tammu knew it before being in relationship with him.

Ram : Ok. Don’t ask too many questions. If you say no to anything, you know What's gonna happen. Now let's go!!

He had booked tickets for 3 of us for the corner seat of top row. He went to the corner seat and sat there. He asked tamanna to sit next to him and I sat next to her. He was talking very casually till the movie started. after Tamanna  also started talking to him normally like a friend. Then the movie started. I was in no mood to watch it. I just wanted the day to end soon.

After 10 minutes, suddenly tamanna held my hands tightly. I turned and looked at her. He had his left hand on her thighs and right hand on her chest crushing her little cute boobs over her t shirt. She then tried to push his hands away. But he was too strong. It was like they were having a fist fight. Her bangles were making noise.  people from the front row turned back hearing the noise. Ram removed his hands and acted like nothing happened. Then he took his mobile and typed some message. tamanna took her mobile and saw a message from Ram. It had a pic of Tammana sleeping nude on a bed. She immediately looked at him and began sobbing silently. But he didn’t mind that and started his job again. This time tammu didn’t try to stop him. She just held my hand when he was crushing her boobs with both his hands. Then he turned her face towards her and kissed her lips continuously for 15 minutes. The theater was dark and I tried my best to hide this from the people sitting in the same row .

I decided to look away and started watching the movie. After 5 minutes I felt tammu hand loosen the grip on my hand. They were fighting again.. This time he was trying to lift her t shirt. But she was not allowing it. When this was happening. He suddenly put his hands on her skirt and lifted them above . She now tried to put her skirt down. But he put a hand inside her skirt and held her head by her hair in another hand. I couldn’t see what he was doing inside. Tamanna stopped fighting and held both armrests on the seats. She closed her eyes and tilted her head above and started biting her lips. He was playing with her pussy. He had found her weak spot. What I didn’t expect was that tammu started moaning. He then waved at me and asked me to close her mouth. I looked at him angrily. He took his mobile and waved at me. I had no other option to do. I closed her mouth with my hands. Now both his hands were free. He lifted her skirt till her hips. Her sexy thighs and legs were shining even in the dark. For some reason, I got an erection by seeing all things happening to her. He stretched her legs apart with and kept them wide open. He slowly inserted her finger inside and started fingering her. This is when I just closed my eyes. She was moaning hard beneath my hands. I know she had reached her weak point. Suddenly she stopped moaning and started breathing hard. Ram laughed and smiled at me. I couldn’t understand what happened. Ram took his fingers out and showed me. It was completely covered with her juices. He used that moment and nicely pulled down her panties. tammu didn’t have the energy to fight.

The panties fell down around her feet. That was when the lights went on for interval. She immediately pushed her skirt down. She bent down to take her panties up. But Ram caught her by his hands and pulled her up. He kept one foot on her panties between her legs and asked her to remove her legs from inside the panties. She did it. He immediately pulled the panties towards him with his legs and took them. He then went out to buy some snacks. Tamanna was not able to look straight into my face

Me : What is happening?

tammu : You know what is happening. rick!!! I said it gonna be hard

Me : Yes. But why are you reacting to him like this?

tammu: I told you, sex is my weakness. After being with me for these many days, you should have known this. Why are you asking me again ? If he keeps doing like this there is no way I could control my self.

Me: Don’t worry Tammana. I love you no matter what happens today.

tammu: I doubt that. I don’t know what are the things he has in his mind. It is going to be difficult for you. I am sorry for you for having been here this long.

Before I could respond he came back with just an icecream bar. The movie started then and he started playing again. He asked me to hold her mouth as usual. He lifted her skirt and started playing with her pussy again with one hand. He had icecream on  otherside. He took a bite of the icecream bar which had a stick and a ice-cream bar over it. He then put that inside her skirt. tammu almost jumped from her seat. Both of us had to use all our strength to hold her in the seat. This time, the people sitting in front row found that something is  happening. They were a old couple. By looking at Ram, they guessed he was some big shot. So they didn’t complain about this. They moved to a different row. This gave Ram more freedom. The icecream stick had gone in her pussy. But icecream was still  melting. He was collecting all that and pushing it inside her pussy using his fingers. tammu had orgasm again. He then took the stick out and gave it to me and asked me to lick it clean. I did as he said. This is the most humiliating thing I ever did. I thought things will be over then.

But he had other plans too. This time he put his hands under her t-shirt. He was first caressing her belly. He slowly lifted her t shirt and without any warning, he just used both his hands to lift her t shirt till her neck. tammu tried to push it down. But he lifted it and put it over her head. Now her face was covered with her own t shirt. He was holding both her hands. Her bra covered boobs were out in the open. I didn’t know what to do. He asked me to hold one hand. I knew he will blackmail me again if I refuse. I took one hand to my side. He held one hand to the other side. He put his other hand behind her and unhooked he bra. This was disgusting. I held her bra on her boobs and begged him not to do. He immediately whispered in tammu's ears “Ask that guy to leave it. You know what will happen” tammu with her face covered on her to shirt didn’t know how to tell me that. She used her hand which I was holding. She tried to my arms slowly to signal that leave. I removed my hands and her bra fell down. She had her boobs exposed completely in a theater. I didn’t know I was having erection all the time. What is happening to me? The old guy who moved to a different row looked back and started enjoying the show by stealing occasional glances without the knowledge of his wife.

Now Ram was free to play with her boobs. He sucked them nicely for half an hour. Then he let her t shirt down. tamanna had tears in her eyes. I pulled her head to my chest to console her. But he held her hair and pulled her head to his crotch and asked her to give a blowjob. tammu obeyed him and removed his zip and took his cock out. That is when I saw his dick for the first time. It was a bit thicker than my cock and about two inches longer. I was filled with jealous. He guided the cock into her mouth and pushed her head to  making her suck it well. In all the days of my relationship with tammu, she had never taken my dick in her mouth. Now, she is sucking dick of another guy in front of me. She definitely didn’t enjoy this. After a couple of minutes, he held her to his crotch tightly. It looked like he was cumming in her mouth. He told her to drink it without spilling it. That was the first time she was being forced by a guy to drink cum. She had told me before that she always liked to dominate in sex even with her previous boyfriends. That was one of the many reasons why they couldn’t handle her.

As the blowjob was complete, the movie also finished. We stood up. tamanna asked her bra and panties. He just threw them on the next row empty seats and said us to move. Tamanna & i stood up. Her nipple impression was visible on her tight t shirt. Even worse was  that her skirt was totally wet due to the ice cream  She tried her best to hide myself behind me when walking outside. We went to the food court and had lunch there. She had so much trouble covering the state she was in. After lunch we moved out. Once we reached the entrance, he asked us to leave the two wheeler there and get in his car.

We reached his car. He threw the keys at me and asked me to drive. He told he will give directions. He asked tamanna to move to the back seat. He moved in with her. He was asked me to drive in to our regular resort . I did as he told. And as expected, he started games with her again. It was surprising to see him get back to act in just 5 minutes after he received blowjob. Again Tammana was resisting this time and shouted “Why are you doing like this? Can’t you wait till we reach? Why are you doing this in public? What if someone sees?”
Ram: No one will see. Just shut up and cooperate. Don’t make me repeat you know what I can do!!.

Tamanna just gave up. He asked her to lean on the window and stretch her legs on his laps. She did whatever he told like a robot. He held the sides of her skirts and pulled them down. Then he asked her to remove her t shirt by herself. She did that and sat there covering her boobs with one hand and her pussy with other. Ram laughed and told “What are you hiding them ? I have seen you like this  many times. Come on… freeup”

He pulled the hand away from her pussy and bent down to lick it. tammu started moaning again. I had to increase volume in the music system to avoid hearing those moans. He did that while giving directions to me occasionally till we reached a bungalow. It was around 3 PM when we reached there. we have 5 more hours. The watchman opened the gates . tammu tried to pick up her dresses seeing the watchman. But Ram reacted before that and took the dress away. I moved the car into the parking space. He casually got out of the car with her clothes and asked me to get out. tamanna was inside nude begging for her clothes. The watchman was looking at us hungrily. Ram asked her to come out and consoled her saying that this place is safe and the watchman won’t mind. tammu slowly came out with her hands covering her boobs and head bowing down. She was standing out. Her legs and thighs were shaking in fear. I stood near her to hide her from public view. Then we went to the front door. Ram intentionally took a long time to open the door. He was having his fun watching tamanna standing nude in the open shivering!!!

It took 10 minutes for him to open the door. tamanna immediately ran inside. The house was really huge and luxurious. It was completely air conditioned. He led us to a bedroom and asked us to be there. He locked the door and went. I and tammu looked at each other. We didn’t have anything to say. Ram returned back after 10 minutes. He had so many things in his hands. He had many ropes and a handycam. He asked me to sit on a chair nearby. I did as he said. He brought the ropes and started tying me up. I knew what he was up to. He wanted to fuck her in front of me while I am tied up. After making sure that I can’t move, he did something that surprised everyone. He removed my pant and underwear to my knees. My dick was outside. He laughed seeing that and looked at tamanna “You gave up all other guys for this small dick?”

tamanna bowed down in humiliation. Then he moved towards tamanna with more ropes. He asked her to lie down flat on the bed on her back. He took one hand and tied it to one corner of bed. He then took another hand tied to another corner of the bed. He moved down to her legs and pulled legs her by holding her feet. She was now completely stretched flat on the bed. It was quite a sight to watch. He just admired the view. 
[Image: Pics-Art-06-04-02-34-56.jpg]

He then switched on the handycam and took a video of her body from top to bottom inch by inch. He then placed it on a table pointing at her. 
 Tamanna:  “You told you will not blackmail me again. Why are you taking a video then?”

Ram : That is for me Bitch. Don’t worry. I won’t use it again to blackmail you. This is the last time I will be seeing you. I am moving to the US in two days. You don’t have to be afraid of me 

What he told was good to hear. Now, he stretched her legs apart and licked her madly. 
[Image: Pics-Art-06-04-02-33-29.jpg]

I was surprised. I thought he will do things to her which she won’t like. But this is something she really loved. She instinctively lifted her legs and wrapped them around his neck. Her moans and screams echoed across the room. Her hands were pulling the ropes and her bangles were making a lot of noise. She was responding like a mad person. After doing it for 10 minutes, he finally finished it and stood up. He took the handy cam and stood near the bed. it was focusing on her. She was moaning something which was not audible.

Ram : What is that Tamanna?

tamanna : MMMmmm … Noooo …

Ram : What it you want to say tamanna? Tell it clearly

Tammana Do me please

Ram : Do what? I am an innocent guy. I don’t understand such things

tamanna:  Fuck me please

Ram : What is the meaning of fuck? I don’t know that. Can you explain

Tammu(Screaming) ::Bastard, put your dick in my hole

Ram- Hole? Which hole? Your mouth?

tammu :In my vagina you irritating asshole

Ram :I can’t come there. You have to take me from here.

tammu: Then remove the ropes you idiot. Remove it soon

He held the handycam in one hand and removed the ropes one by one. tamanna jumped out of the bed.

Ram : Aaaaahh. Not so fast. You have to kneel down first

Tamanna kneeled down with her smooth knees on the floor and fleshy thighs looking even more sexy. Her boobs were hanging a bit. Her neck was covered with sweat even in this air conditioned room. He kept the handycam and removed his shirt and stood topless. He took the handycam and moved in front of tammu who is kneeling down. He focused it on her face.

Ram Now remove my pants and take my dick in your hands.

She pulled down both his pant and underwear together very fast. Her face looked like she was possessed by a ghost. She took his erect cock in her hand. This was the first time I was having a clear view of his dick. It was definitely bigger than mine. But it was not really too big. She took that dick to her mouth without being asked to. He pulled her hair and moved her away from his dick

Ram- Easy  lady. Why do you want this dick now? I thought it is so small and you don’t like it

tammu:  No. It is very big and I love it

Ram But you had told your friends .

tammu : Aiyoooooo.. That was a lie. I love your dick

Ram Then why did we break up?

tammu: Because I am a bitch. I was not good with you. You dumped me

Ram: Now. Why don’t you ask for your boyfriend’s dick? Why are you asking my dick?

tammu looked at me sadly. She didn’t know what to reply

Ram : Now give me the answer I am expecting or I you will be thrown out of this bungalow nude

Tamanna:  Because your dick is bigger than my current boyfriend

Ram Tell it loudly and clearly with his name

tammu(Loudly) Because your dick is bigger than Rick's

Ram:  That's my girl. Now follow me like a dog 

He walked towards me pushing away his dress. This is the first time I have seen another man completely nude. He came near me and focussed his handycam on his dick and my dick alternately.

Ram : tammu. Come here and see. Looks like your great boyfriend is having a massive erection seeing you being slut to me.

tammu:  It is because he saw my body

Ram : Ha ha. This sissy guy loves to watch his girlfriend enjoyed by other people

tammu:  Stop teasing him and just fuck me

Ram : Oh.. I can’t dance as per your wish. First there is one condition

tammu: What condition? I will do anything to get fucked now.

Ram:  You should let me fuck your ass. Only then I gonna fuck your pussy

tammu:  What? That is disgusting. I will never do such a thing in my life

Ram Ok then. You will get what you deserve

He held her hair, dragged her to the bed and tied her like that again. This time he used two more ropes. He pulled her legs up till her head. She was literally bent into half. Her ass was up in the air. Her legs were on both sides of her shoulders. He tied her legs to her hands in that position. Her pussy and ass were totally exposed.

[Image: images.jpg]

He sat in front of her ass with the handycam and started playing with her pussy again. He circled with his fingers around her pussy. tammu was screaming and trying to roll. Her ass was quite a view in that position. He could have easily fucked her in the ass at that time. But he wanted her to ask for it. He teased her for around 15 minutes. tammu gave up eventually and moaned “Okay.. Do it”

Ram : Do what?

tammu:  Fuck me at the back

Ram What back? I don’t understand

tammu:  Fuck me in my asshole, you asshole

Ram:  Ha ha.. I told you I don’t understand fuck

tammu:  Put your dick into my asshole, you motherfucker

Ram:  That is good. But you are from a traditional, pure and well behaved brahm***in family. Is it ok if you have anal sex?

tammu: It is ok. I am a slut from the brah*mi#**n family.

He untied her and went outside the bed again. He asked her to kneel like a dog and show her ass to him and beg him to fuck her ass. She jumped like a monkey to the floor, went on . Showed her ass towards him, moved backwards, looked down at the floor and shouted “Please put your cock in my asshole Ram. I want it badly”

Ram : I don’t have any lubricant with me. Is it ok? It will be too painful

tammu:  I don’t mind the pain. Just shut up and put your dick in

Ram:  Your asshole is virgin asshole and too tight. It will be paining so much the first time.

tammu Ahhhh.. Don’t play with me. I want it in my ass immediately. Do it please.

Ram:  Why are you begging me like this?

tammu : Ok. I know what you want. I am begging you because your cock is the greatest cock I have seen in my life. I will do anything for it. I am unfortunate to have missed out on your dick. This is my chance to get fucked by it once. I will go to do  any thing for that. This is what you want right? Please do it

Ram : That’s like a good bitch. Here we go.

He held her hair and pushed her head on the bed. She was kneeling down near the bed facing the bed and her head pushed on it by his hand. Ram kneeled before her, he kept the camera on the floor pointing their asses. He kept the tip of the dick on her asshole and gave a gentle push. She screamed in pain. She definitely was not expecting anal sex to be so painful. Tears rolled down her eyes. Ram shouted “Don’t shout bitch. Not even a single inch went in”
[Image: Pics-Art-06-04-07-33-53.jpg]
He was trying hard. But it was not going in. He was able to push only 2 inches. He had 5 inches remaining. But Shruti couldn’t take it anymore. She hit his guts with her elbow, pushed him and fell down flat on the floor face down. He mounted on her and lay over her back. They were lying full stretch on the floor. This position was more comfortable for him. He positioned his dick on her asshole. He then stretched her hands on both sides on the floor and made sure she can’t move. He lifted his ass up and stayed in pushups position. He used all his power to push his dick in. tammu was screaming like a goat being slaughtered. She biting her teeth hard and was crying continuously begging him to stop. A couple of bangles broke due to his hands holding her tightly. But he was in no mood to stop it. He tried his best and it went in for 5 inches. There were 2 inches remaining. But he didn’t have the energy to push the remaining 2 inches.

He started to and fro motion with the 5 inches. It was still paining for tammu but she gave up her fight. Now he made her stand up and pushed her to the wall and fucked her ass like that. He came in just 5 minutes. tammu collapsed on the floor. But still she was moaning something

Ram: What is that bitch?

tammu: Please….

Ram : What?

tammu:  Please do my pussy too.. I did everything you asked me to

I was shell-shocked hearing that. I understood what she meant when she told she was a sex addict.

Ram : I just cummed dear. You have to get my dick up again

tammu: What you want me to do?

Ram: You don’t know that? Suck it bitch

He was sitting on the bed. She crawled to him and started sucking his dick in the kneeling position.
[img]<a href=[/img][Image: ezgif-com-video-to-gif-1.gif]
 It just took another 20 minutes to get it back erect. Now, he lifted her and threw her on the bed like a rag doll. he jumped over her, stretched her legs apart and put his dick on her pussy. She put her legs around his hips and her hands around his neck and screamed “Don’t tease me anymore and do it” Saying this she herself lifted her ass and took his dick in. He couldn’t control anymore and began his fucking. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. My hot girlfriend is here getting fucked by her ex in the most intense sex I have ever seen before. He was fucking her faster than a pornstar. For every push, the bed was shaking and she was screaming “Aaaaahhhh. Yesssssss….. That is sooooooo fasttt… I loveeee thissss…. MMmm… DO it fucker.. DO it fucker…..”

The bangles made clanking sound for every push. She was pushing her hips to match his rhythm. He crushed her boobs roughly with one hand while fucking her. Shruti was in heights of ecstasy. She orgasmed multiple times. I saw her eyeballs roll over when she orgasmed. This was probably her best orgasm in a long time

He kissed her lips very aggressively. It looked more like he was biting her lips while fucking her. Both of them were sweating hard. He was a fair guy too. It was too hot to watch both their bodies wet with their sweat and pinned together. That was when he was about to cum. tammu regained her senses and tried to push him away. But he was too strong for her. She was pushing his chest. But he hugged her tightly and cummed deep inside. All her horniness went away and she began crying “Why did you do that? “

Ram:  Don’t cry and irritate me. Just enjoy the moment. I have tablets for this bought from US. Just have one before leaving.

tammu: lay there sobbing. Ram stood up and went somewhere. Amidst all the mess, no body noticed that I had cum shot for  What was happening? I knew what was happening. Just the previous day, I was watching some porn videos in a website. There was a video where the husband lets his wife fuck another man and gets pleasure out of it. I am that guy. I know the technical term for that. I am a CUCKOLD. I am a SUBMISSIVE CUCKOLD MALE.

tammu fell asleep nude. Ram came after a long time. He seemed to have eaten something. He looked energetic again. This time tammu was not much upto it. She was so tired already. But he was much more aggressive. He fucked her like a bull in the same position for a long time and leaked his cum again inside her. Then he stood up, untied me, and asked us to get ready. He threw tamanna dress on my face. I immediately ran to tammu. There she was lying motionless on the bed with cum dripping from her pussy and some dried cum on her thighs. The bed was totally wet due to cum and sweat. I sat next to her. She tried to sit up. I helped her up and kissed her.

tanmu broke the kiss and asked “Do you still love me?”

Me : Yes my love. I love you no matter what

tammu I saw that you had leaked while he was doing me

Me:  Yes. I am sorry for that

tammu: Don’t say sorry. You love me for what I am, right?

Me:  Yes tamanna. Promise..

tammu: Then, will you marry me?

I had butterflies flying in my stomach. The answer just slipped out of my tongue..”YES”
[+] 2 users Like Manasamassy's post
Like Reply
Good going bro...
Like Reply
(05-06-2020, 06:19 AM)Mr Strange Wrote: Good going bro...

Good morning !!!

Thanks  Heart
[+] 1 user Likes Manasamassy's post
Like Reply
Next update?
Like Reply
(05-06-2020, 04:01 PM)Rameshkp Wrote: Next update?

Today Heart
Like Reply
[Image: Pics-Art-06-05-10-11-20.png]
Like Reply
We dressed up after that. tamanna had difficulties in walking  after that ass fuck.
[Image: 73061774-927582027613372-4498293339107540453-n.jpg]
 [Image: 73169025-2566820813383830-7733551240886090925-n.jpg]
She took pills given by Ram. He dropped us in his car back at aurora. She slept on my lap at the back of the car. He dropped us and left without even speaking a word. We didn’t hear from him after that. We went to a restaurant. She used the rest room to clean and dry her skirt. She was still feeling the pain in her ass. We had dinner.

Me: Did you really mean it?

tammu:Mean what?

Me :  marrying you?

tammu:I don’t joke around in these things. If I say something I mean it

Me: Nice. Can we speak to our parents about this?

tammu:Sure. My parents won’t like it definitely. But they can’t go against my wish.

Me: I can convince my parents somehow

tammu: So I end up being with a cuckold husband

I spilled the food from my mouth and started coughing

tammu: I know that. I had my doubts before. I just confirmed it today

Me :Apparently you yoo like that  naa baby!!

tammu: Ha ha. These things are ok to have as fantasies.  between both of us, we can enjoy as much as possible with such fantasies. But we should not let anyone else know!!!

Me :Not a problem for me. You should be the one to take efforts for that and stay away from guys like ravan

tammu: Yes. That is true. It will be even more difficult now especially after knowing that my husband is a cuckold. There is absolutely no strong reason that could hold me from seducing other men

Me :We should first find an individual house instead of apartment. It will be difficult to keep you under control in an apartment atmosphere

tammu: Wow.. What an understanding husband I have got?

She smiled with her face which was totally tired. I dropped her at her house. Things happened pretty fast after that. We informed our parents. After so many hurdles and obstacles, we fixed our marriage date. We went out and had sex often before marriage. But all sessions followed the same template of licking for a long time and fucking for a short time. Only change was that I was able to lick deeper into her ass now and she seemed to enjoy it lot more. That meant I had to lick her asshole much longer than usual.

We informed our team in our whatsapp group. Everyone including ravam replied saying that they are happy for us. Not sure how many people actually mean it. Now  we are going to be husband and wife anyway, they asked us to join the team to have lunch. So, we six of us started having lunch together from that day and we got on well as friends. They teased us for hiding our love from them even though they knew that we were in a relationship.

Then our marriage happened. and my first night is memorable night in my life!!! as I was waiting  in my Room as expecting my wife as new dhoolan in dhoolan outfit but she came in red shimmy nighty with red lipstick and red sindhor with milk glass
[video=vimeo]https://vimeo.com/426301417[/video]
me: ohhh !! I expected you in dhoolan outfit!!!
tammu: oh my cucky hubby naughty haaa!! however we gonna be nude !!!! so it should be comfortable to me and should be in my own way!!! you know that right!!!
me: haa ya ya !!!
tammu: pati ji take this milk!!!
I sat on bed and started drinking the milk she given !!
when I was drinking I found something moving in my dhoti!!! actually I was tensed!!! but I was my milky wife!!!
me: ahhhh!!!
tammu: why so tensed cucky hubby?
me: I taught it was insect!!
she burst out laughing !!!!
tammu : so now i gonna take your cute dick in my mouth
me: really!!! ohhh i gonna love it!!!
tammu: but don't cum soon !!!
me: I may try !!!
then she suddenly given a kiss to my top foreskin!!!!
[Image: tavalia-griffin-in-chica-boom-3.gif]
I was my in  7th heaven !!!
and she started pushing my dick foreskin Bach and just touched dick top with her tounge!!!.
[Image: 8-OLZhnt-Z2-HS8-DKN7l-Hr-Opv-O4-AIJg-TSy...qn-GPg.gif]
I given a sudden jerk !!! as it was like current passing through me!!! she was laughing!!!!
and she started licking my dick top[Image: 579-450.gif]
 and she started sucking my dick and I was bent back and started relaxing and enjoying the pleasure!!!
but you know right no pain no gain
she started pressing ball and started beating them !!!! and even she taken them in her mouth and she bitten them too
[Image: tumblr-o2c7tv-Ck-WG1scehjfo1-400.gif]
even I was enjoying that pain from my love!!!
and she started sucking my like professional and it is my first blowjob!!! she taking deep through her throat !!!
because of her sucking pressure my ball too started moving !!!
and it lasted for 10 minutes !!!
it was hard to me to control and In excitement I cummed in her mouth!!!

[img]<a href=[/img][Image: images-q-tbn-ANd9-Gc-QLum-DA4-ig-Urpi-3s...qp-CAU.jpg]she licked and taken each drop  my cum in her mouth and she got and started giving me a deep liplock !!!
it is first time me tasting my own cum through milky's mouth!!!! [Image: tumblr-mraksib78-X1qdbu0ro3-500.gif]
after that lip lock it was our routine sex process- licking , fucking and end!!!
and in midnight I got  and started thinking how I lucky Iam see milky in my bed and as a my life partner!!!!
And
We went to Goa for honeymoon. I bought her many mini skirts and bikinis for the trip. I knew she loved them but didn’t get a chance to wear them in mumbai. In Goa, she was free to wear them all. We took many photos . 
[Image: mini-Gif-20200605224425.gif]
She sent some of the marriage and honeymoon pics in our team whatsapp group. The honeymoon pics had her wearing mini skirts showing her legs and thighs.

I was in bed when she sent those messages. I looked at her and told “Right now, all the guys in the group would be shagging seeing those pictures”

tammu: Oh really? Then I will send more pictures

Me: top that now

tammu: Just kidding. Shall I ask you something?

Me : What?

tammu: Will ravan also shag seeing these pictures?

Me : Aaaah.. Here we go. Don’t start that again

tammu Just curious to know my cucky hubby!!!

Me : No.. He hates you still. Let it be that way

tammu: You jealous faggot pig. You  watch my ex boyfriend fuck the shit out of me and cummed seeing that. But you won’t let me tease this one guy

Me(blushing):  That is different baby!!!

tammu:  Ha ha.. Accept it. You are a cuckold. If somehow, ravan ends up fucking me, you will only enjoy it right!!

Me:  No. Anyone but not him. Let us drop this topic nowitself.

tammu:  Come on. You are seeing kiara with lust. Did I show any concern?

Me : What are you talking about?

tammu:  Don’t act. You son of a bitch. I know you steal glances at her now and then

Me : Ha ha. I should be careful next time

tammu:  Don’t worry. I am not jealous like you.

Me : Come on. I have the ability to control myself. Not like you.

tammu: Hmmm.. Ok. You got me there. Too bad to know that ravan still hates me

Me : But Bharath will be surely shagging  now

tammu: Ha ha. He is quite a funny guy. I didn’t know he had so much lust on me

Me : He has

As soon as I told that Bharath replied to the group with a smiley. We had a good laugh seeing that and started our daily fuck session.
[+] 2 users Like Manasamassy's post
Like Reply
Noicee...
Like Reply
Keep going. Hat story and update.
Like Reply
Keep going bro... It's getting interesting
Like Reply
Next update please update big one!
Like Reply
Thanks for commenting guys!!!!!

Please like and share!!!!!
Like Reply
[Image: Pics-Art-06-06-02-45-51.jpg]
Life was fun for many days. We really got on well with our team. Though Bharath and ravan were talking to us, they were not so close. But Santhosh and kiara were really got close with us. As they were also married we both couples had so much  to discuss . We were talking openly about sex also. They were a lovely couple..
 One friday evening, everyone left the office. We were having a discussion with them at Santosh’s cabin.

Santosh: Do you have plans for weekends?

Me :No dude. Maybe watch a movie and go to beach. Nothing much of a plan right now. What about you?

Santosh :We usually play poker with every saturday night. Other than that, we might watch movies too

tammu:  Wow. With whom? We  love to play. Can we join?

Me : Yes bro.. Can we join?

Kiara: (smiling) Ha ha. That's not for fun. We play with money. Lot of money involved

tammu: Oh.. How much?

Santosh: We bet around 1 Lakh rupees

tammu:  Yes. That is a small amount for you people. You guys are rich. 

Santosh :It is up to you. If you decide to join us, let us know

Kiara:  No dear.

Kiara felt a bit nervous. She then stopped the conversation abruptly and they left.
 That evening we reached home and had sex. We were lying nude on the bed when she started talking about it

tammu: Dear hubby. Shall I ask you something?

Me : Wow.. Kind words from my bitchy wife.

tammu:  Shall we go to play poker with them?

Me:  It is 1 lakh dear. Not a small amount

tammu: Yes. But I have 1 Lakh in my account saved from two years of work. I want to give it a shot

Me : Ok. It is your money. Your wish dear. Have I ever spoken against you?

tammu:  Thank you dear. We should play it together. You play the cards. I gonna you ideas by sitting with you.

Me : One condition though.

tammu:  What?

Me : Some people get addicted to it. If you feel like we are losing money, we should get out of it immediately

tammu: You are such a pussy. Why are you so afraid? I am not an idiot to lose all money to it

Me:  I hope so!!!

The next day I called Santosh and told that we are willing to come. He was hesitant initially. He told he will call us back. After one hour, he called us and asked us to meet them in a coffee day that evening. tamanna chose to wear a kurta and jean that day. kiara came there wearing her usual salwar kameez. We bought a coffee, some snacks and sat together. Santosh started the conversation

Santosh: Good to hear that you want to join us. But before taking you there, I want to make some ground rules clear

tammu: What are those?

Santosh There are totally 4 people playing there including me. The other 3 are big shots. They are old people. 
One guy is Babu aged 50 years, one guy Rajni aged 62 years and another guy is Vikram age 65 years.

Me:  They are so old

Santosh : Yes. But they are all businessmen with huge political background. So don’t mess with them

Me- Why are we going to mess with them?

Santosh: Just saying. For one thing, you have to give the money upfront. They are people with good ethics. So you don’t have to worry about getting cheated

tammu:Sounds like interesting people.. ha ha..

Santosh: Yes. But they are very serious in this. It may be fun for you. They take gambling seriously

Me :I get that!!

Santosh: They have their bodyguards there. You should be careful 

tammu:Got it.. Shall we just go there? I am feeling more interested in it now

We followed his car to a big house. There were 3 bodyguards at the door who are armed with powerful guns. We went inside.
 The three men were sitting around a table having drinks. They introduced themselves. They all were very old but looked like decent people. They were wearing formal wear. 

Santosh introduced us to all of them. They talked like thorough professionals and they were very friendly. They had us seated and we started playing. The game was going on well. tamanna sat on a chair behind me and kiara sat behind Santosh. Everyone was cracking jokes. Most of the time, Santosh was the butt of all jokes. They were saying he is so bad in Poker and lost lots of money. Santosh didn’t seem to like all those jokes. But he was still playing. We had a pretty normal session that day. We didn’t win much. But we also didn’t lose much.

We liked the environment there. We had booze and all there for free. So we became regular visitors there and became friendly with them. After some weeks we started to win a lot. We used many strategies and we made another 1 lakh rupees there. Meanwhile Santosh kept losing.

One day, We won a lot of money. The 3 old men didn’t lose much. But Santosh lost all the money he brought. He was totally frustrated. Babu was making fun of him “This guy will not win even if he bet his wife”. Rajni and Vikram laughed out loudly for a long time. I didn’t know how to react. Santosh was red faced. He told “Ok. I bet my wife”. Everyone was surprised

Kiara:What are you doing?

Santosh: Do you trust me?

kiara: how can I ? You have been losing continuously.

Santosh: Is it ok if these guys make fun of your husband like that? Won’t you support me

Kiara: But this is idotic I am not an object to be bet on

Rajni: See guys. Even his wife doesn’t trust him. He is bad in just poker? Or also on bed?

This comment was too much for them to handle

kiara Didn't talk a single word bad about him. I trust him. I will do anything for him. Do it Santosh. I will be on your side

Then the game started. It was a close game. Rajni, Babu and vikram folded earlier. It was a face off between me and santosh. After a thrilling contest, I won. I jumped and danced. Santosh looked at me and said “You are not going to ask my wife. Are you?”

Me : Come on. A bet is a bet. You lost. Your wife is mine now

Babu : Yes. We won’t let anyone cheat under our roof. Time is 6 PM now. Let tamanna play for rick.
continue game while rick  can enjoy with your wife till we finish the games at 10 PM. 

I looked at tammu. She winked at me and smiled.

Rajni Your wife gave a green signal. What are you waiting for? Take her to that bedroom. Enjoy till you can

I lifted her in my hands and went to the bedroom which was very luxurious. I threw her on the bed. She tried to run away.

kiara:Don’t you feel ashamed  to fuck your friend’s wife

Me: That doesn’t matter. I have had my eyes on you for a long time. Now I got chance to fuck you. Just shut up and get what I give

kiara: Remember. I am not enjoying this You will feel like you are fucking a doll

I went down on her. Pulled her salwar knot and removed her salwar. She was wearing a thong. Her legs were slim but very white and creamy. I pulled her panties down. She was lying on the bed like a statue without movement. She was just looking up on the ceiling. I then made her to sit up and removed her tops and bra. She just sat there motionless. But her body was too hot for me to concentrate on her expressions. She had boobs bit larger than tammu but they were very firm. Not fleshy  like those of tammu. She had flat abs.. I licked her  bit madly. I bitten everywhere. Except an occasional painful moan, she stayed silent.

I decided to excite her by licking. I moved down, stretched her legs apart. Her cunt was not clean shaved. There was a small bush.trimmed like pornstars does
 I put my fingers in her pussy and started fingering her. I also placed my tongue inside and licked her for a long long time. She just lay there like a stone. I got pissed off. There I was doing, everything possible to get her excited about it. She was insulting me by not responding to anything. I decided to take revenge. I carried her on my shoulders, and opened the bedroom door and went to the place where they were playing. Everyone was stunned to see me carrying kiara totally nude there. I just put her on the table where they were playing. kiara tried to run away. But I held her on to the table. tammu helped me hold her. Santosh was in a sad mood. He raised to beat me up. But the bodyguards ran in and tied him to a chair.

Now I could concentrate on kiara without any disturbance. I pinned her to the table and finger fucked her pussy non- stop. She was moaning hard. I wanted to copy what Ram did to tammu. I wanted her to beg me to fuck her. But she was too resistance . I tried licking her everywhere and teasing her. Though she was excited and was moaning. She never asked me to fuck her. She just kept silent. This was irritating me. I tried every trick I had for almost an hour. She held resistance. I even licked her ass.
[Image: Kiara-Advani-Nude-Fucking-boobs-pussy-as...b-3-md.jpg]

Everyone around me was surprised except tammu. She knew I was trying to do what Ram did to her. She knew I never felt bad about licking ass. But all this with no effect. I asked kiara “Do you want to fuck me?” She just stayed silent. Eventually I had to give up and fuck her without waiting for her to ask me to. I tried to be as rough as possible. I jumped on her on the table, pulled down my pants, stretched her legs apart and fucked her with all the energy I had. For every push, she was moving some inches backwards on the table. Such was my madness on her.
[Image: Kiara-Advani-Nude-Fucking-boobs-pussy-as...job-11.jpg]
tammu took out her mobile phone to take pictures of this. But Rajni immediately took the phone from her. He told what happens here should not go out.

I didn’t mind any of that and kept fucking kiara roughly. We moved and moved and moved and eventually we rolled down from the table and fell down. She was trying to run away from me. But I held her legs, pulled her towards me and fucked her raw in her pussy. Santosh was shouting “You mad bastard. Don’t you know to handle women? Stop this immediately”

His words made me even more mad. I pulled her hair, lifted her head up and spit on her face while fucking her roughly and eventually I came in her pussy while she was crying hard “Noooooo.. Not inside….” After that, I wore my pants. tamanna asked Rajni “Am I allowed to join? Is it allowed within the rules?”
Rajni Of course, you and your husband are a team. You have another hour to use her. Do whatever you want.

tammu held kiaras hair with her hands and dragged her on the floor towards the bedroom and locked the door. I had no clue what she had in mind. She opened the door after half an hour, taken my belt and went in. She came out after another half an hour and told we can leave. The guards untied Santosh. He went inside the bedroom and brought kiara. She was unable to walk properly. She was sobbing non stop. We thought it was the right time to leave. We bid them goodbye and left. On the way home I asked her what she did. She told “As usual, I made her lick my body for half an hour. After that, I had spanked her ass and her boobs. 
[Image: 402-1000.gif] [Image: 968-1000.gif]"
I asked if she had anal sex before. She said no. I broke her anal virginity”

Me : With what?

tammu:Just fingers. She overreacted for that. But I managed to put in all my 5 fingers into her eventually. And fisted her asshole
[Image: tumblr-noe2uyu9-Es1txs9o1o7-500.gif]

Me : Would that have been more painful than when Ram fucked your ass?

tammu:possible. With Ram, I accepted my fate and tried my best to accommodate his cock in my ass. But kiara was trying to resist it. That is a bad thing when it comes to anal sex.

Me : Oh. They must be having so much of rage on us now.

tammu:Yup. Don’t know how we are going to face them in office again!!!

Me:  Yeah. If they know how we managed to defeat him all the time, they will definitely kill us

Tammu:  Ha ha. We are doing this for a long time. I don’t think we will ever get caught
Like Reply
Next update today or tomorrow?
Like Reply
Bro use fakes of kiara as well . The previous update is not as engaging as others for to lack of fakes. Story is good .
Like Reply
Awesome bro next update bro !!
Like Reply