Fantasy Actress Samantha as new run away wife
Brother Continue the Samantha's story please
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Continue next season bro ... Samantha family adventure ... With pregnant by her family members not her husband
Like Reply
After introducing Samantha to everyone in the family Samantha and Kishore spoke with family members mean while samantha continued to tease Raghu and grandpa with naughty looks. 

Then everyone sat for Lunch, Kishore’s mother and Samantha are serving to everyone. Samantha went to get some Laddu to serve.

While serving she kiss laddu before serving to Ramvarma reminding him of his first kiss how she taught him. Raghu was bit jealous of this. 

Samantha noticed it thought of sharing some fun with Raghu too then she went looking for spoon then look at Raghu indicating on her face like wait and see.

She went to a corner so no one will observer her and brought her saree down to show her cleavage and loosen her blouse.

Came near to dinning table and dropped spoon intensionally to bent down showing her boobs to Raghu. He got excited and feeling honry thinking of what he had other day.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcT4CVjp43jHmqTlyBYJ6...d&usqp=CAU]

After that night everybody arranged Kishore’s First night. Kishore was so exciting to have a wonderful session even though they had sex couple of times before this is the first time officially 

Samantha was acting shy infront of others. Her mother in law and cousins took her to bedroom and locked door. 

As soon as Kishore saw Samantha he grabbed her hugged roughly as he had long gap and can’t wait any longer 

Samantha too respond to Kishore’s wild actions. They kissed each other sucking lips very passionately. Kishore notice some change to the way Samantha reacting as if she had lot of experience
(thanks to grandpa Samantha got lot of practice teaching to Ramvarma)

Kishore ignored it and continued sucking lips and squeezing Samantha boobs. Room was filled with moans “mmm ..... mm... sh..... umm”

Kishore became naked in a flash, pointing his dick to Samantha and said “are you ready for some action?”

Samantha said “let’s make this something special”

Kishore said “okay”

Samantha said “let’s play a game who ever wins can ask for sex whenever they like and other person can’t say no”

Kishore: “sounds interesting”

Samantha: “ remember whenever and wherever you can’t say no”

Kishore: “ of course darling! What’s the game”

Samantha said “ we both have to tease each other without touching others and make other person beg for sex admitting defeat”

Kishore said okay and started the game. Both became naked to tease each other 

Kishore started to rub his dick and move his hand to and fro. Meanwhile Samantha started fingering herself making noise “umm... ahh. Aaaa.... uuu... kis.... Kishorrrreee.... take it take it...... aahhhh”

[Image: 5896242b34ea819665e0f53d5885c318.gif]

Kishore started going crazy her Samantha moans. 

Samantha then took a candle out of table draw.

Kishore was curious about what’s gonna happen. Samantha moved her hand holding candle and moving up and down over candle then she moved candle to the entrance of her pussy. Looked at Kishore 

Kishore was curious and excited to watch her. Samantha then slowly pushed candle into her warm pussy. Started masturbating with candle “aahhh ........ummm...... feels so good.... aaaaaahhhh...”

Kishore going wild and kept loosing control over himself felt like his gonna loose the game. 

Samantha was happy looking at her husband going crazy and felt she almost won. Then suddenly idea popped for him 

Kishore bought two mobile phones one of it was old small size phone and other one was his. He also brought some oil and vaseline.

Samantha looked confused what’s is he doing.

Kishore said “sam it looks like you are going to win it for sure don’t u feel I should also get some chance to win our bet”

Samantha “what do u want me to do”

Kishore gave her his old phone dipped in oil and applied vaseline on it.
[+] 1 user Likes Tharun333's post
Like Reply
Samantha said “u knw rules right we shouldn’t touch each other”

Kishore “yeah baby i knw, all i want is to do is give a chance for next 5 mins I will make u loose “

Samantha “what if I’m still in the game after 5 mins”

Kishore “then I accept my defeat and will agree to what ever u ask for and wherever “

Samantha said “okay”

Kishore “ sam all i need u to do is replace that candle with this phone and try to hold inside u without taking it out for nxt 5mins”

Samantha did has he said and she looked confused what is he doing?

Kishore  took his phone and started to dial someone then suddenly Samantha understood what is he doing. She felt it coming the phone inside her was vibrating 

Now Samantha starting to feel the pleasure Kishore kept calling that phone and it keeps on vibrating inside her pussy making Samantha crazy 

Samantha “aaahhhh oohhhhh...... mmmyy... god... aaaaaa....uuummmm....”

Kishore said”how does it feel with a naughty smile”

Samantha became unbearable to that pleasure and her pussy craving for some thunder action and suddenly she said “noo... i.... i. Ca....can’t”

Kishore “what is it my naughty wife?”

Samantha “ i can’t take it anymore. I give up please fill my pussy with your dick. I need something big inside me badly please please...”

Kishore “there u go i won it aaahaaa laughs”

He threw Samantha on to bed and jumped on her caressing her boobs feeling her naked body..

Samantha “what are you waiting for go down bang me hard baby”

Kishore look at Samantha felt her pain he didn’t waste any time took his dick in hand and rubbed at Samantha pussy pushed it hard inside her in single push 

Samantha screamed “aaaah........aaaa...”

Kishore started banging her. Samantha “baby harder baby harder... umm aaaahhh...hh”

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRob8hvsvpE2b9dQU2ev...w&usqp=CAU]

Samantha and Kishore had some different positions that night and slept with Kishore’s cock inside her.
[+] 3 users Like Tharun333's post
Like Reply
Guys any comments/ suggestions?

[Image: images-q-tbn-ANd9-Gc-Rine-YUw1-Exl-D9k-S...qp-CAU.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Tharun333's post
Like Reply
(11-06-2020, 08:47 PM)Tharun333 Wrote: Guys any comments/ suggestions?

[Image: images-q-tbn-ANd9-Gc-Rine-YUw1-Exl-D9k-S...qp-CAU.jpg]

pls continue.....with bigger updates. 
Its Nice.
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply
Just awesome...write more of samantha & the oldman please
Heart மனைவியின் அடிமை  Iex
Like Reply
literally a Banging Update, mannn,,, tooo hot.... thanks !! Eagerly waiting for next episodes
Like Reply
Nice work continuing this epic story bro waiting eagerly what will happen next

Try to post more of sam having naughty moments with her father and grandfather in law  under some risky situations

Add some thing like her grand father in law as she and her hubby sleep come to their room and tease her just like the way he did in his house
[+] 1 user Likes Santoshsankat's post
Like Reply
Superb keka please continue bro
Like Reply
The next morning Samantha felt something on her breast and a feeling of someone chewing her nipples. She slowly opened her eyes and shocked to see grandpa was sucking her boobs as she was sleeping nude Ramvarma couldn’t control himself. 

Samantha was so angry and scared by Ramvarma actions as Kishore was still sleeping next to her and it could put her in trouble if kishore wakes up.

Samantha pushed grandpa away, looked at him seriously and nooded her head indicates noo signalled him to go away.

[Image: tenor.gif]

Ramvarma was so disappointed that he couldn’t get her which he was used to have it everyday and the feeling of her soft boobs made him mad. But he can’t do anything so he left that room and sat on couch in the hall.

Samantha got up dressed herself went into bathroom to freshup. As the hot water tap was not working she came back and saw Raghu sitting there reading newspaper and asked him about that.

Raghu said” there is something jammed in hot water pipe, use the common bathroom in hall”

Kishore also got up dressed and went to kitchen to get some tea.

Samantha took her clothes and walking towards hall bathroom Ramvarma noticed this and slowly followed her into bathroom. When Samantha turned around to close bathroom door Ramvarma closed her mouth Samantha was in complete shock to see him there. Grandpa immediately closed bathroom door from inside. Now both Samantha and grandpa was inside bathroom with grandpa holding Samantha tightly closed her mouth with his hand and shouted Kishore kishore...

Now Samantha can’t let grandpa go outside as Kishore will be outside soon and both of them will be in trouble. Samantha stood silently inside with grandpa signalled her to shut up.

Now Samantha was in a very bad position. Her body is wanting more and more because for the past one week, all the sex adventures with Grandpa and father in law had awoken the sexual beast inside her. So she was struggling to cope with it. She also didn’t wanna make a scene now, she would have to give a big explanation to her husband.

“Where are you” kishore came answering near the bathroom.

“I am inside the bathroom” replied Ramvarma.

“Can’t u wait?” 

“I want mani(servant) to pick up some fruits for me, can you pass it to him? He has gone outside”

“Okay, Let me get a note and pen”

Samantha watched in shock about what’s Grandpa gonna do. She was getting excited despite being in an awful situation. Strangely she started to enjoy with. With her husband on the other side and Grandpa making moves on her. She was so horny.

He took hands from her mouth and pulled her bathrobe to reveal her full nude body.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcT3cZ1oB2S36yrwHLeFU...b&usqp=CAU]
Like Reply
“I want some mangoes” Grandpa started to press one of the Samantha’s boobs.

“How many?” Kishore asked

“Two” now he got hold of both of her boobs, while Samantha was shocked and speechless.

“Only two?” Kishore asked

“Yes” now Grandpa grabbed them harder “Two is enough, if they are really good”

“Okay, What size?”

“The bigger one”, he started squeezing them like a mango and then held her two nipples in between his thumb and forefinger, “Also some gbangs as well”.

Samantha now realized that he has been naming the fruits on her body parts. Instead of getting angry, she was getting turned on.

“Anything else?” asked Kishore.

By now, Grandpa’s hand travelled from the top to her navel and below came to her pussy area. Samantha involuntarily spread her legs for easy access to Grandpa. He was now sure that Samantha surrendered completely to him. She closed her eyes and started to moan mildly.

“One durian” answered Grandpa.

“Durian?? Are you sure?? They are very rare”

“Yes I know. They are very rare. You have to work hard to get one. Also ask Mani to make sure it wet and juicy inside” He started to finger her pussy which became wet and juicy.

“Sure, that’s all?”

“No, there is something very important to bring”

“What is it?”

Now, Grandpa pushed Samantha towards the wall, making her lean towards to the door with her ass bumping backwards, he grabbed those with his hands, “Melon, bring the largest melon”

“Okay, that’s it right?”

By then, Samantha became naughty too. She took her hands back and unzipped his pants to free his erect cock. It was thick and ready to pound her. 

Grandpa said “Add banana to that list, does Samantha loves the banana”

“She sure loves them” said Kishore

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSdQswclRMO50CIz0B9U...T&usqp=CAU]

Grandpa was setting his cock at the tip of her pussy from behind and slowly pushed it inside. “Make sure to buy many, Because Samantha won’t be satisfied with one”

“Ah, yes here come Mani, if you want any more fruits, tell him” Kishore handed the list to Mani and he left.

“Grandpa?” Mani shouted

“GET OUT OF HERE” shouted Ramvarma.

With the slow push, his huge thick dick was already inside her juicy pussy… and he was giving her regular and balanced stroke. It was so wonderful and so much better than that of husband’s that she could hardly keep herself composed. At the same time, he was squeezing her boobs with his hands reaching them under her arms. He paced up the stroke and the thumping sounds echoed the walls of the bathroom. She was also moaning and was pushing back her ass towards him. It went on for another 10 minutes. 

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRtDpSXzg2BAA_MaFhaP...U&usqp=CAU]

Then he came. She could feel inside the flood of sperm spreading all inside her pussy walls. She was tired and sat on the edge of the bath tub, looking at his eyes and he into Samantha. He gave a hard and long kiss to her mouth and let her clean herself and left the bathroom.
[+] 1 user Likes Tharun333's post
Like Reply
Really nice update bro . Keep continuing the story. This is one of the best stories from xossip days
Like Reply
(16-06-2020, 12:36 PM)Tharun333 Wrote: “I want some mangoes” Grandpa started to press one of the Samantha’s boobs.

“How many?” Kishore asked

“Two” now he got hold of both of her boobs, while Samantha was shocked and speechless.

“Only two?” Kishore asked

“Yes” now Grandpa grabbed them harder “Two is enough, if they are really good”

“Okay, What size?”

“The bigger one”, he started squeezing them like a mango and then held her two nipples in between his thumb and forefinger, “Also some gbangs as well”.

Samantha now realized that he has been naming the fruits on her body parts. Instead of getting angry, she was getting turned on.

“Anything else?” asked Kishore.

By now, Grandpa’s hand travelled from the top to her navel and below came to her pussy area. Samantha involuntarily spread her legs for easy access to Grandpa. He was now sure that Samantha surrendered completely to him. She closed her eyes and started to moan mildly.

“One durian” answered Grandpa.

“Durian?? Are you sure?? They are very rare”

“Yes I know. They are very rare. You have to work hard to get one. Also ask Mani to make sure it wet and juicy inside” He started to finger her pussy which became wet and juicy.

“Sure, that’s all?”

“No, there is something very important to bring”

“What is it?”

Now, Grandpa pushed Samantha towards the wall, making her lean towards to the door with her ass bumping backwards, he grabbed those with his hands, “Melon, bring the largest melon”

“Okay, that’s it right?”

By then, Samantha became naughty too. She took her hands back and unzipped his pants to free his erect cock. It was thick and ready to pound her. 

Grandpa said “Add banana to that list, does Samantha loves the banana”

“She sure loves them” said Kishore

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSdQswclRMO50CIz0B9U...T&usqp=CAU]

Grandpa was setting his cock at the tip of her pussy from behind and slowly pushed it inside. “Make sure to buy many, Because Samantha won’t be satisfied with one”

“Ah, yes here come Mani, if you want any more fruits, tell him” Kishore handed the list to Mani and he left.

“Grandpa?” Mani shouted

“GET OUT OF HERE” shouted Ramvarma.

With the slow push, his huge thick dick was already inside her juicy pussy… and he was giving her regular and balanced stroke. It was so wonderful and so much better than that of husband’s that she could hardly keep herself composed. At the same time, he was squeezing her boobs with his hands reaching them under her arms. He paced up the stroke and the thumping sounds echoed the walls of the bathroom. She was also moaning and was pushing back her ass towards him. It went on for another 10 minutes. 

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRtDpSXzg2BAA_MaFhaP...U&usqp=CAU]

Then he came. She could feel inside the flood of sperm spreading all inside her pussy walls. She was tired and sat on the edge of the bath tub, looking at his eyes and he into Samantha. He gave a hard and long kiss to her mouth and let her clean herself and left the bathroom.

Nice going  bro that's some naughty stuff  though she is their grand and daughter in law  she is treated like a whore love to see them get more naughty
Like Reply
Keep updating bro
Like Reply
Waiting for your update
Like Reply
Waiting for next update
Like Reply
Waiting for next update bro
Like Reply
Woooewww bro waiting for next kink session ????
[+] 1 user Likes shankar shagy's post
Like Reply
please update quickly. cant wait
Like Reply