Misc. Erotica The Holy Savior - REBOOTED (Completed)
Part VIII
My throat went dry; as my basic instinct told me something primal, something extremely universal thing is going to happen in front of me. Though I was child back then, my naive mind somehow picked up that whatever swamiji going to do with my mummy has to be do with what street dogs used to do with bitches as we have seen many times in our colony. And yet, surprisingly my legs were literally shaking. Why? Surely because it was not in consent of my mummy but also I carried childish fear for the consequences : what if swamiji and mummy got stuck down there like those dogs? 

Swamiji’s monster penis was appearing even bigger by then and he was so impatient that he quickly spread mummy’s leg and adjusted himself between. “hmmm… atlast..” he sighed as he caresses her pubic area and advanced to adjust himself at the entrance of her vagina.

“Listen… one minute…,” it took her much efforts to utter these words.

Swamiji obviously ignored and proceeded to rub his pulsating manhood; full of thick veins which was looking like an unearthly monster by then. Some sticky goo started gathering at his head and he pulled his foreskin back to reveal his dark violet colored, as big as medium-size onion forehead. With this also spread a pungent smell that I too noticed from outside the room. This smell along with the white mucus particles on his penis showed that swamiji was not particular about genital hygiene. 

“Putri… aaahh…”, He rubbed his cock on her groin area and entrance of the vagina. Even with his back at me, I am sure that his eyes will be enjoying lustrous view of my beautiful and curvy mummy sleeping all nude; hair freed and displaced; her moon like face tensed and - LEGS SPREAD - all to be taken by him. 

“After all these days I spent thinking about how delicate you would be, how would your hair smell, what you have hidden under your decent cloths…,” he said to mummy as he started beating prick on mummy’s vagina. “and after countless dreams of our intense mating…” he says and started penetrating her,

“Atlaaasttttt……”.

“Nooooooo. nahi nahi nahi…..”, my mummy cried out as his ass bucked in and his penis entered her.

And there was silent! For couple of seconds both them stayed motionless like a statue. Mummy’s mouth open and eyes closed and her both hands holding bedsheet. 

And it was swamiji to break the silent… “Aaaaaaaaaah….ummmmm ….. Oh my…. god….”, he gasped totally ignorant of mummy’s status and bend forward to lie over her body. I was seeing them from back so I couldn’t see mummy’s body under him. He started moving his waist back and fro and I could hear mummy’s hisses.

“ohh.. my god… its so nice…ummmmmm… you are simply stunning... my love aaaahh”, he started doing it harder and started kissing mummy.

mummy’s cry disappeared in his intense kiss. All I can hear was mummy’s helpless sobbing, moan and cracking noise of bed as swamiji shove his tool back and fro. Her hands struggled over bed, crumbling bedsheet, her legs rubbed. She was struggling a lot from inside, but drug had paralysed her to much extend.

As he broke kiss he started devouring her beauty while his tool pistoning deep inside her. “Honestly Arpita...aaah… You are simply stunning… aaah… You are THE woman without exaggeration… I feel privileged to have beautiful and femine partner like you …aaah my queen.”

Though mummy’s drowsy eyes failed to open completely, tears rolled down over her chicks as she keep moaning with the shots from swamiji. sHe bite her wrist to bear the sensation created by fabulous strokes by swamiji. Despite all her oppose her body melted under drug’s effect and also; for swamiji's intense lovemaking. For one reason or other, her legs curled around his waist. She had to put her empty arm around swamiji’s neck for support as he banged hard into her while her lips were madly sucked by him. They were wet with sweat and still swamiji didn’t seem to stop this stuff. He continued banging making comments in aroused tone, telling mummy how much he is enjoying with her and mummy has nothing to do but to moan in anticipation and cry out in between as she realize - SHE HAS BEEN SPOILED.

And then started that nasty, moist sound of “thaap….. thaaap” as they fucked. I carefully watched at their union where now a foam ring was clearly visible. It gave me a strange feeling to see that ring. And I guess swamiji too noticed that ring. He smiled and called for mummy’s name. 

“Wow Arpita…. Aaahh…. You too enjoying this…. Aaaahhh… I am happy for you…”

Mummy shook head in disapproval but he lovingly hold her face and said, “You are getting damn wet down there…. Aaaah… whom you are hiding from? Aaaah…. Common… leave out all worries… and enjoy with me…” he consoled as he showered her face with his smooches and kisses and suddenly stood up on knees and started giving some deep stroke.
With this slow but deep strokes, probably mummy’s sensation increased as she started gasping and moaning at the same time. But as her legs stretched to spread to allow space for swamiji to sit. Swamji was very happy that mummy is getting pleasure from his dirty deeds. 

“Ohhh Arpita… so glad you liking it… Take some more… like this…. Like this…” He tried to explore all the corners of her love tunnel by hitting his big piston in different directions and pace. “Ohhh dear…. What a pleasure! … aaaaaaaaah…..,” he cried and hold her waist by both hand as he rotated his waist probably to deeply shove his tool into her vagina. 

“Aaaaaaaaah...aaaaaaah….ummmmmmmmu aaaaaaaaah”, mummy cried.

“Hihihihi…. I love you dear….”, swamiji smiled like pig and gave her a flying kiss before he resumed her task.

“Ohhh ur legs are stretching a lot? Why don’t you tell me my goddess?...” he caressed her tired face and asked. And he took both her legs in hand and straightened them up in the air and started ramming into her intimate place which no longer remained her private, used-by-one-only place. 

Now swamiji increased pace and started giving shallow but lightning fast strokes... All his nonsense talking went off and all I could hear was both of their intense breathing and moans. “Aaaahh… Aaaaah…..noo… no…..” mummy still tried her last attempt to stop swamiji. But her voice itself signaled swamiji that she is on verge of ejaculation. Swamiji started licking her legs and hitting harder into her…

“Ohhh Arpita… don’t shy…. Moan freely… enjoy freely…. Aaahh there is nobody to see us here… aaaaah fuck…. Puuuuuch puuuuuuuch …… puuuch puchhhhhhhh”

Both were literally drenching with the sweat and suddenly mummy cried and her body got stiff as if she passed through a shock. Swamiji slowly put off her leg and turned her to one side and slept behind her with his tool still inside her.

He got hold of her from backside and started slowly moving inside her. As his cock moved back and fro, mummy’s vagina flow drep down and wetted the bedsheet. And suddenly she came out of the aroused state of mind and break out a big cry… “Nooooooooo…… nooo nooooo noooooo….” and pierced her face into pillow. 

Swamiji who was still doing her from behind stopped a little and caressed her hairs.. “Arpita… I never wanted to hurt you and I believe I did not hurt you… So stunning beautiful you are! Is this my mistake? I accept that I forced on you but you too liked it. Why you are crying now?” He patted her head.. “Don’t worry… nobody will come to know.” 

He turned her face to him and stated kissing; first slowly and then grossly and his cock again vibrated in mummy’s satisfied vagina. With mummy’s pouty lips hold with his, he started fucking her slowly. His other hand moved to her chest and started caressing and pressing her chest. 

“Putri…. Aaah your yoni is so tight and silky at the same time… feels like milking my lingam… servicing it with utmost love… I won’t lie dear. I have been with countless ladies fom vergin teens to even women in fifties. But you gave me highest pleasure. He licked her cheek and delicately caught her ear lobe in her teeths and started fucking her again.

“Aaaaah aaaaah…. Nooo nooo….”, mummy kept requesting. But after satisfying her to core despite she was unwilling, there was no way swamiji going to leave her without getting utterly satisfied. He paced and again sound of “pachaaak…. pachaak “ started to form.
He still had her ear lobe in his teeths and he was ramming into her silky vagina. 

“Aaaaaaah aaaaaah putri….”, and due to his hard prick sliding inside her in addition to his fingers making magic at her sensitive tits and nipples she soon go excited again. This was what swamiji waiting for. He started raming deeper into her as he dipped his face deep in her free hairs. He banged her hard and she did moan all the time 

“Aaaaaaah uffffffffff ouuuuuuuch… noooooo aaaaaaaaaaah….”

“Don’t worry dear… this time we both gonna discharge together… okay? We will grab ultimate pleasure together putri… we are going to be parter in true sense…. You are mineeeeee…” he groaned and she cried loudly…. “Nooooooooooooo”.

But her no didn’t stop her femine discharge and it conveyed her satisfaction by wetting whole bedsheet and swamiji’s hard penis which slowly became flaccid before escaping from her beautiful vagina. And then I noticed her vagina full of curd like thick substance. That also dropped on the bedsheet. It couldn’t be less than dishful I concluded. Ofcourse, that was thick, potent semen of swamiji. Semen, that was claimed to bring savior of my life to this world!

Even after this wonderful sex session, he didn’t let her go. He collapsed on her. mummy cried loudly under him as he slept like dead over her. That night he again had sex with her which I religiously watched with sleepy eyes. I was about to go after that session when I hear swamiji say, “I have done with my job putri. I kept my promise made to you and your mother-in-law. Soon you will blessed with a good, healthy child, savior of your heir.”

He kissed on her lips one more time and put saree on her naked body as I ran away to our hut.
STORY IN PROGRESS: The pursuit of an Artist

Please check my Profie for my other stories
[+] 3 users Like garamrohan's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Super,pls continue
Like Reply
Thanks for the prompt update nice writings.

Plot is so hot and potential for more detailed session. Please make use of it.

Thanks for your efforts.
Like Reply
pls update soon
Like Reply
nice update waiting for next updatesss
Like Reply
Are you gonna post up untill the last update of the story on Xossip or are you gonna go beyond that? If I'm not wrong, I read up untill chapter 13
Like Reply
(04-06-2020, 09:14 AM)mn60358 Wrote: Part 9
Since our return from ashram, mummy was always down. She didn’t tell anything to grandma, rather made grandma feel that everything was okay. But I had been seeing her cry for hours in pillow. She was used by a man other than her husband. And that was too much to bear for her. Her pride, her fidelity towards my dad was the most precious thing for her. And she had lost all this to that cunning swamiji. I hoped she will tell my dad but I found out later why she didn’t choose this. She knew my dad and grandma better than me. Probably she feared that dad wouldn’t accept her if they got to know about that night and assuring grandma about swamiji’s bad deeds was nearly impossible.

Admins, Please note.

mn60358,
You have crossed Garamrohan's thread and it's not appropriate unless you have an agreement.  Garamrohan is the original author and taking pain to rewrite the content for Xossipy users. Request you to delete your posts, as the content you pasted is not relevant here.

What you done is not acceptable and request to refrain doing such things in future.

Biosys
Like Reply
Thank you very much friends rajuhyd, nobodyknowsthyself, shector, mn60358, Katrina and Biosys. As you are asking for more, I can guess you liking the story. But I would like to know what you feel about it. For some of you friends I have one request. Please consider sharing your opinions good or bad about the story rather that just asking for next update.

Another thing that I noticed is, many readers here have read the story on xossip and only want to read fresh content. The reason I was putting earlier updates one by one was I wanted to rewrite some of its part. But I think it is not bad idea to write fresh updates only. So I am going to post all the earlier updates in once and all now!

Please read and share your opinions about the story and character and also your suggestions about how you want the story to move ahead. Believe me friends, I like to hear from you. Thanks.

Like Reply
Part IX
Since our return from ashram, mummy was always down. She didn’t tell anything to grandma, rather made grandma feel that everything was okay. But I had been seeing her cry for hours in pillow. She was used by a man other than her husband. And that was too much to bear for her. Her pride, her fidelity towards my dad was the most precious thing for her. And she had lost all this to that cunning swamiji. I hoped she will tell my dad but I found out later why she didn’t choose this. She knew my dad and grandma better than me. Probably she feared that dad wouldn’t accept her if they got to know about that night and assuring grandma about swamiji’s bad deeds was nearly impossible.

I guessed that was all she cared about. But there was much to face for her. One day, after school when I was about to return from school, I saw mummy standing at the gate to pick me up. She gave me chocolates and asked me not to tell anybody in home that we went somewhere out. She then grabbed taxi and in an hour we were at some maternity hospital in nearby city.

I don’t know why, but mummy was very upset. As she filled up the form at reception, receptionist took her to a room and asked me to wait outside. After few minutes mummy came and sat beside me. She looked much tensed and her hands were playing with pallu. I felt worried about her.

“Are you okay mummy?”, I asked her.

“Adi, mummy’s not feeling better. Just a little fever… don’t worry”, she tried to smile, “And don’t tell daddy or grandma.. I don’t want them to worry for me, okay?”

As receptionist call mummy’s name she entered in doctor’s cabin. I wanted to hear what the matter was but mummy didn’t let me go in with her and receptionist was there. When after 5 minutes bell rang, receptionist went in and I took this opportunity to approach half closed door.

mummy was sobbing inside and was requesting something to doctor. The lady doctor sitting before her was politely conveying her inability to do what mummy was asking. What was the matter? I was clueless then only I heard the doctor mention – “And even husband’s consent is not enough, we need at least one more member from family to sign the documents…” mummy left with me for home. After that she visited 2 – 3 hospital in nearby cities with me. But I guess every doctor turned off her demand. I didn’t know what she is affected with and why those doctors were not treating her. And why they want family’s consent for treating patient. What was there that mummy wanted to hide from grandma and even dad?

And one day I got to know it. And when I heard it as she was talking to, probably Anagha aunty over phone, I feel so sad about mummy. Why this much problems to her? She was so decent, good natured, never ever hurt anybody and she was going through such bitter incidences. I knew how much sacrifices she made for us; for me, for dad and even more for my over religious grandma. And what she got in return? She was made to follow hard upasana in name of saving me and had to bear anger of my dad for the same? Her chastity was looted by the same demon whom she thought to be angel who will save our family? And as if that was not enough, now she was pregnant with that bastard’s deed and she was not able to abort that sinful sign off her womb?

“It’s some 50 days now… Oh Anagha, I know I should have taken steps immediately, but I was so disturbed mentally, could not think about anything but..”, and she started crying.

“I visited every single doctor nearby cities and nobody is ready to do without family consent.”, she said. I made sure that I am alone in house and again put my ear to door.

“No… No way… I won’t betray him… not at any cost”, mummy cried.

“Fooling him to believe it’s his child? It would be most sinful act a wife can do

Anagha. How can you even think about it?” Suddenly I thought of listening from parallel connection and went to the hall. I carefully picked up receiver and put to ear.

“Look didi, I know it will be not fair but was it your fault? Your mother in law was equally guilty for it as that rascal. And if you clarify everything to your husband, will he accept you? Can you bear to live without him? Please listen me this one time and don’t take foolish decisions. Everything will be all right. It is only way out. Just make sure you make it as early as possible its 50 days already.”, Anagha aunty said.

I was yet not sure what Anagha aunty was trying to say. But I was sure it was related to mummy’s getting pregnant.

[+] 2 users Like garamrohan's post
Like Reply
Part X

That night after meal when I went to bedroom for sleep, mummy asked me to sleep with Grandama. I otherwise haven’t agreed her but at that time I didn’t want to hurt her so I went to sleep with Grandma. It would have been around 11 when I woke up for water. Grandma was in deep sleep. I went to kitchen for water and while returning I don’t know why but I felt like peeking into bedroom of my parents.

As I put eye on keyhole I was stunned! Dad and mummy were in each other’s arm and were kissing passionately. mummy’s pallu had been fallen and her curves were full visible over which dad’s hands were roaming sensually. Her hairs were all free and she was looking much sexier in that attire. As they broke kiss, mummy took off dad’s shirt and started kissing his chest while her delicate hands roamed over his back. Dad surely loved it. He responded with tons of wet kisses over mummy’s slender neck and her cleavage. Both of them were so involved, their eyes closed and they were pampering each other as if there was no tomorrow. Suddenly, dad pulled her by waist and made her face lie on his chest. He caressed her hairs and said something to her. Then his hand goes on untangle the knots on the back of mummy’s spaghetti blouse.

This was the first time after that night in ashram I felt my throat getting dry. It was not possible to see mummy’s face as her back was at me. Dad come to her back, moved her beautiful hairs aside and planted several kisses on her creamy back while his hands started slowly sliding down blouse from her arms. As dad turned her around, I was stunned to see mummy’s face shading expressions which were blend of shyness as well as eagerness. She still had held that blouse to her chest, not exposing her breast yet. Dad mocked as begging her for removing that –

“Please Arpita …”

Promptly mummy grabbed his both hands with her shivering hand. And with closed eyes, she herself put dad’s two hands on her two globes. I was really astonished! That day I understand what it is for a woman to submit herself to one she truly loves. I was not able to see dad’s face but he was massaging her boobs with equal affection and soon they again started kissing. Dad took off the blouse and started sucking her breasts and mummy was caressing his hairs when the phone rang.

I literally ran to grandma room and slept there. It shouldn’t been more than couple of minutes, images of foreplay between my mummy and dad was still in front of my eyes when dad calls for Grandma. As we both came away, Dad was ready in his suit. mummy was requesting him to stay for at least this night. But he said – “I have to go for Australia… It’s emergency… there is accident with the factory of my client. I have to be there as soon as possible.”

It was beautiful Sunday morning. Not just because it was Sunday, my dad was to return from Australia visit which took his 2months to bring factory in working condition. But to my sheer surprise, mummy didn’t seem happy. Since when she heard about dad’s coming last night, she was in strange stress. Though those days I cared about her a lot, I felt that her worry was unnecessary.

I was playing in verandah with my neighbor friends when my dad’s car arrived from the gate. I ran to his car wondering what gifts he had bought for me for the time. I knew he would never disappoint me as we two were carrying bags full of goods he shopped for us. As we entered room he picked up a saree from bag and offered it to grandma and took her blessings. Grandma was happy to see him after so long time and wanted to talk but dad took bag in hand and moved to bedroom. Meanwhile, I uncovered the brand new video game he bought for me. I tried to plug it to TV but it wasn’t showing up any image on TV. So I went to call dad.

While still in door, I hear some sounds so I stood there figuring out what was happening in bedroom. I peeked inside to see that Dad was standing behind mummy who was in front on mirror and he was showing the saree he bought for her. They were having good time together I guess, as they were talking in low voice. I decided not to disturb them and went out to play with my friends.

It was about 7 p.m. when at last mummy came to bring me to home. Still I was not listening to her and kept following my fellow guys who were teasing me to catch them. She stood there some 10 minutes calling by my name. She was about to drag me when dad call her out. His loud voice made my heart beat and all my fellows ran to their houses. mummy too, felt like he is angry and her face turned pale.

As we reached house dad said to me – “Go.. Get your homework done; and Arpita, come to bedroom. I need to talk with you.”. Grandma was telling dad to take it easy.

“You are having wrong impression.. Ashok.” that much words in grandma’s fearful voice I could hear.

I immediately went to my room but all my attention was to what would be happening in bedroom. After some time I felt like I was hearing somebody cry and dad was angrily saying something. Hearing this, grandma ran to bedroom and I too stood several step away from bedroom.

Dad was cursing mummy, “You bitch… you cheated me. I don’t want to hear anything from you..”.

“But pls listen to me…”, mummy was pleading him.

“Just shut up.. You shameless whore, how can you show me your face with some other’s child in your stomach.. why didn’t you throw yourself in well.”, dad roared and started bagging.

“Mind your language Ashok. Ask me. I can explain you everything.”, grandma tried to stop him.

“You stay away from this Ma. It’s my personal matter.”, dad picked up the bag and walked to door.

“It’s not what you think…”, Grandma roared, “It’s child born due to Prasad.. Don’t ever doubt Bahu.. I was with her all the time..”

“That was my big mistake. To leave her with you Ma. ..”, dad said and started car,

“I am going for Australia… don’t try to contact me.. I wanted to live in peace for some good year.” I ran to bedroom. mummy was crying there lying on floor.

[+] 1 user Likes garamrohan's post
Like Reply
Part XI

I really didn’t understand why god plays such tricks. Here my mummy was in OT for her delivery, the child born out of that disgusting bang which will remind her for rest of her life, what she doesn’t want to think for a second and my ignorant grandma praying for the easy birth of the child – the savior of her heir – savior of me.

If I had been enough mature, I don’t think I would have been indifferent to child’s birth. Rather I would have thought the death of baby to be better event for all of us; for me, for dad and especially – for my mummy. Though, I was happy. For despite such events dad was planning to come here when grandma told him that mummy is admitted. And I was praying that they two get together, once again. It’s around 10 in night when doctor came out with good news of baby boy. After an hour my overjoyed Grandma and I was allowed to meet mummy. I was happy to see my mummy fine. But I tell you the truth I didn’t even wished to see the face of the baby slept near her.

But don’t know what sort of curiosity instantly change my mind and as I looked at that dark skinned child in my mummy’s hand my mind confirmed; Its Swamiji’s deed – the plant grown out of his nasty seed.

Here grandma’s enthusiasm was on hike. She visited all the deity around and distributed Prasad among people. She went to swamij’s ashram too; with sita mausi to thank him and also to decide baby’s name and asked him to appear at ceremony. Which I guess he would have happily accepted, bloody womanizer. In few days, mummy got discharged and got home. As naming ceremony was just couple of days ahead, grandma had asked sita mousi to bring her daughter in law with her for help. Grandma wanted the ceremony to be remembered by whole village.

It was just morning of the ceremony day, I was playing in the hall. Grandma and sita mausi was making garlands and mummy was sitting on coach feeding the baby covered under her pallu. Not enough mature to understand motherly love, I was wondering how mummy could love that child. Suddenly phone rang which I picked up. That was my papa’s call he was on way and was to reach at the place within hour. I looked at mummy’s face. Her eyes seemed glitter with joy.

“When he is going to come?”, sita mausi’s daughter in law – Kanta asked as she was cleaning floor.

“Who?”

“The father of the child”, she winked at mummy.

Both me and mummy shocked by her words. Did she mean what we thought she meant?

“Don’t you hear it now? He will be here anytime.”, Grandma said.

“Is that so?”, she asked and suppressed her laugh.

“What do you mean?”, grandma asked.

“N..Nothing… I am just saying it’s good that father of the child is coming today…”, she again winked at mummy.

This broke mummy’s patience. She keep aside baby and roared, “What do you mean by that you slut? Why in the world you are winking at me?”

We all got shocked with mummy’s this attire. But I understood that by then that Kanta was intentionally teasing her.

“You know well what I want to say, malkin. Don’t let me open my mouth”, Kanta replied.

“What you have to tell. The woman like yours.. Fly away with any man around..”, mummy.

“Oh my god!”, she stood up and started talking to sita mausi, “Look at this lady, she is insulting me and what about her deeds? What is character of this woman?”.

“Mind your language Kanta… Sita mausi, handle your daughter in law or else…”, Grandma.

“Else what? We are poor that’s why you people defame us. And you don’t have courage to hear same about you? My daughter in law was hypnotized she was not characterless woman like your daughter in law. Huh.. even didn’t ashamed of doing such deeds with man other than husband, just in name of getting pregnant. Why did she call Swamiji at your home even after getting pregnant? Swamiji’s shishya Madhusudhan have told me everything. Swamiji tried to covey her every possible way that it’s wrong. It was just for the sake of birth of holy savior. But your slut daughter in law was so thirsty for carnal pleasure that she forced swamiji many times to quench her sexual thirst.”

“Lies…Lies… DAMN LIES..”, mummy cried and felt on floor with her hands on her ears.

“Don’t you dare…”, Seeta mausi take aggressive position, “When Swamiji denied to fulfill her wishes, she threatened him to abort the child, the holy savior. Remember that stormy night, swamiji was here just to protect savior, cause if he had not been satisfied your Daughter in law that night, she would have aborted the child. I myself have seen her going to some doctors in the city. You can cross check.”

My grandma was shocked to core hearing this. She was dumb. My mummy went to her, sobbing..

“No Ma.. it’s not true they are liars.. I havn’t done anything wrong.. Ever..”

“Is this child not from Prasad? Is it from that swami?”, It was the first time I heard Grandma mentioning that swamiji impolitely.

“Listen.. I will..”, mummy tried to explain.

“Just Yes or No”, Grandma roared.

mummy couldn’t talk and just got her eyes down. Grandma stood up and slapped mummy hard.

“Get out of my house bitch.. right now”, mummy picked up the child while grandma was dragging her outside the house. Meanwhile Kanta and sita mausi had been left. I seen Kanta talking to somebody on the gate who seemed to be disciple of Swamiji. Hearing these noises all the people in neighborhood gathered around house. I felt like dying with shame.

mummy was pleading to forgive her but Grandma was not listening at all. And suddenly dad’s car comes there. As Grandma explained everything to him and started justifying throwing her outside house, he stopped her. He just asked mummy one question – “Do you want to start a new life with me? Far away from all this..”

“Yes…”, mummy said with crying voice.

It seemed that everything is going to be fine when another car stood up at front of gate and the door opened. To my utter disgust, Swamiji himself was sitting inside the car and watching at us.

mummy ran toward dad to take him in arm but he pushed her away. “First listen me..”

“There is one condition but… You have to leave this child in some Orphan school. Let’s do that and start another life.”, he said as he opened car’s door.

I thought mummy will accept it but her legs stumbled, “and what if ..”

“In every other way, forget me”, dad said.

mummy took me to hand and started walking to the gate. I was looking back at papa but he was not interested to call her back either. I felt like we are on street now. Suddenly I hear Swamiji’s voice.

“You are not alone Arpita.. Your Swamiji is with you..”, He said smiling.

mummy ignored him and started walking. Swamiji stood out of car and said, “Where will you go with these two children? Don’t be fool Arpita… Come with me…”, he hold her by one hand and pulled toward him and talked loudly looking at my father, “ I will take care of both the children as well as those yet to born..” he said as he flicked his tongue with her earlobes and smelled her hairs and moaned weirdly,

“Divineeeeeeee…”

He took away child from her hand and kept in car. mummy was standing there speechless. She again looked at dad. Swamiji who was not in car now took his hand out and caressed mummy’s bum.

“Don’t look at him.. He is fool enough to let woman like you go. Come with me…. We will do lot of fun darling… come..come..come.. he literally pulled mummy inside car and asked me to sit on front seat near driver.

mummy was helplessly sitting in car still looking at dad. And so was looking that bastard swamiji. He has intentionally kept window of car open and grabbed mummy close to him and kissed on her chicks looking at dad.

“hihihihi… she is mine… mmm Only mine… lets go driver..”, He said.

THE END (As per my original plan)

[+] 1 user Likes garamrohan's post
Like Reply
Hello friends. The last update is where I the story ends as per my original plan. But then readers on xossip complained that there was not enough "masala" in the story despite the story was nice. And the convinced me to continue the story with more "sexual scenes". Now onwards my posts are part of that extended version of story. The reason I am telling you this is, I want you people to bear with me in case I couldn't come to your expectation as now you are going to read unplanned, extended version. Still I promise you to write best I can. Thanks.

Like Reply
Part XII
Swamiji, this man is beyond my comprehension. His every move was unpredictable, and equally taboo. Of course, what one could expect from a cunning pseudo-saint who is lusting a married beautiful women, my mummy – Arpita.

I knew that he will not easily let her go after making her pregnant & spoiling her marital relation. I knew that he is mad after her; it was not for that night – he want to have her, forever.

But today, when he himself appeared and took away mummy with him I was shocked. How can he dare to do so? Don’t he care what people will think about him? Putting arm around mummy and bringing her into car, that too, publicly?

My thoughts took speed as car moved towards ashram. I was ashamed to make eye contact with driver beside me. I was cursing Sita mausi’s daughter-in-law. It was because of her mummy again felt into swamiji’s trap. And Sita mausi too, she too lied? Projected my mummy as characterless woman in front of grandama. She made up damn lies of mummy lusting for carnal pleasure and Swamiji doing it against his wish... bullshit… She cannot be true. But why she would do this? She is so loyal to our family. Beside this, she didn’t have any benefit by playing with mummy’s chastity.

No. Sita mausi would not have done it intentionally. There should be some misunderstanding from her side for sure. But what made her to think so? How can she believe some random guy saying that swamji was at our house one stormy night when Swamiji hasn’t been at our place after that ashram incidence?

Oh my god! How sure I am that Swamiji had not been at our place? What if he has really visited our house? then… then.. I lost in those hazy images. Had it not mentioned by Sita mausi, I would have not dared to claim that was true. So it was not one of those nasty dreams I was having since I seen ashram incidence? Was it real? Swamiji had one more time with mummy that night?

Slowly, memory of that stormy night started reviving. It was raining a lot. Our verandah was turned into lake. Thunders were shaking hearts and storms seemed to be banging on closed doors and window with all might. I slightly opened one of the windows, but I was not able to see anything but rain. Suddenly I was pulled backward.

“Aditya… How many times I have told you not to peek outside window at night?” Grandma was mad at me. But only for a second, she again started uttering some mantras and asked me to pray at Puja room. She was relentlessly walking in the hall. As if she was waiting for somebody.

I made it to Puja room. As electricity was down due to storm, there was quite dark in puja room. Only source of light was the lamp which was lit before god. I sit in front of god, closed my eyes and started mumbling that lovely prayer - “Itni shakti” which we were taught at school.

I opened my eyes as I felt someone’s presence in the room. My mummy, who was pouring oil to the lamp, smiled at me. She was so proud of me… She loved me so much and so did I. Especially since dad left for Australia after knowing of her pregnancy, I was caring too much for her. Poor mummy, she had been gone through two much turmoil and dad didn’t take time to listen her side? This made me to hate my dad sometimes.

mummy’s pretty face was glowing in the light of lamp. She was looking really beautiful. She patted my head and was about to leave room when my grandma hurriedly entered the room.

“Come on beta… have this quickly…”, and she offered me something.

“What is that Maa?”, mummy asked.

“Shhh… you come with me.”, she took mummy with her.

As I eat that laddu like something, I started feeling drowsy.
Grandma took my meal there itself and I had my dinner in front of god. She was looking frightened. She was constantly mumbling some mantras.

“Why are you standing at the door?”, She yelled and I turned back.

mummy was standing at the door only. She didn’t say anything and slowly moved in with her neck down.

“Carry Aditya to your room and do everything as I have told”, Grandma said. I would be staying here all the night doing jaap”.

mummy hold my hands and was bringing me to bedroom. I felt like I was not able to walk..

Ohh..my god.. I cannot maintain my balance.. Ohh..

Like Reply
Underage characters are prohibited right? Or since the protagonist is an adult right now and just retelling the past incidents, is it a grey area?
Please do clarify with the admins, or if you have already done so, please let the readers know.
Like Reply
NOTE:
    Some of you might feel they have read this part somewhere on internet. But as per my knowledge this part posted somewhere on internet was incomplete. May be I have rewrote the part and forgotten. In any case, I want you all to read this part. I am sure not many of you have read it completely. Thanks

Part XIII

“What was that? Was that thunder”, I thought after coming to sense hearing some very loud voice. I was not able to see anything. Firstly, it was quite dark around, and on top of that, my eyes were heavy. I was hardly able to keep my eyes open. And suddenly I heard –

“No please..”

“Why not..” 

And huge silent… only thunder and storms playing background music.

A man’s voice? I was not able to comprehend. I was sure about feminine voice of mummy’s but that man’s familiar voice… Has dad returned? I thought still struggling to open my eyes.

“Aren’t you satisfied by spoiling my life? Why don’t you just leave me?”, it was mummys irritating voice along with sobbing. 
“I am not your husband to leave you.. I am your….SWAMIJI.” that sharp voice resonated in my ear. 

It’s him? The man who ruined our happy family is again pushing himself on mummy? The series of questions was just started to build up into mind, when suddenly lightening of a thunder gave me quick visibility and I was stunned..

I was on my bed itself. And there was he, that bastard, sitting at edge of bed hardly 2 feet from me. Yes, I was pretty sure he was nobody else but swamiji even though his back was at me. And the womanly figure sitting beside him would be mummy for sure. 

“Do you even know what swamiji means?”, mummy was restless.

“The one who always stay behind his bhakts… love his bhakts”, swamiji’s witty comment probably followed by lusty touch as I started noticing eagar sighs --- “aahhhhhaaaa…..” from swamiji and reluctant “naahh.. leave me” from mummy. 

“Hey. Arpita… Putri… Please…. Please satisfy me… I tried to control too much. But I cannot anymore. You don’t know how much nights I have spend sleepless thinking about you… common Arpita.. Quench my thirst…”, He had probably grabbed her.

“Just leave me… ”, Mummy was protesting.

“Please Arpita.. Just once… This time only… Please… Had I gave any trouble over these 4-5 months? But today I am so horny, I would die if I don’t get you tonight.” His voice seemed too aroused.

<light…light>
I noticed he had grabbed mummy and his beard face is very near her face, atleast rubbing her face if not kissing.
<dark…dark>

“Hey.. listen Putri…”, He was convincing her while mummy’s constant oppose was evident through noise of her bangles and repetition of nos. 

“Just listen me… I will make everything like before… I promise.. Just..”

“What you can do? Can you bring my husband back? Will he ever accept me?”, Mummy was crying.

“Why not? Definitely he will accept you. If you follow whatever I say.”, He further continued, “ I will take responsibility of this child. I will took it from hospital itself. You don’t worry at all. And your family will be conveyed that you had abortion.”

“What…”, Mummy almost yelled.

“Listen.. Listen.. This is the only way. Your husband will not accept you with this kid isn’t? But he will accept you if he comes to know about abortion. Only if…”, He stopped.

“Only if what?”, Mummy seemed to be coming under spell of swamiji. 

“Only if he loves you as much as you claim.”, Swamiji said.

“He does..”, my mummy’s confident words...

“Then there is nothing to worry Arpita… Everything will be fine. If it’s me who caused this trouble, I will take the responsibility but please.. now…”, Swamiji pleaded.
There was silent for some time..

The bed made cracking noise. I guess they have been stood up.

“Please Arpita… Please”, Swamiji’s voice was lowered.

“Aditya is sleeping..”, Mummy

“He is sleeping too deep. He had Prasad isn’t he?”, His voice showed his joy.

“But Swamiji I am pregnant.”, Mummy

“It’s my child, too Beti? How can I let it hurt?”, Swamiji

<light… light>
I saw them standing face to face only couple of feet away from bed. As they were standing between window and bed, I could not see their face clearly but I perceived their figures and silhouette clearly; despite I was feeling sleepy. 

Mummy was in sleeveless gown, which she used to wear in bedroom only; that too, behind my Grandma. Her proportionate, lustrous figure showed up through her thin gown, Swamiji’s arms sliding around her slender waist and both figures were coming closer, as if merging into one as the room again lost in darkness. 
<dark... dark>

------------- 

Those grunts… those ringing bangles and sighs… I could guess all that was happening there… When the flash lit, they were in each other’s arm, tightly embraced… with mummy’s beautiful face in his hand, he had bent over and kissing her… passionately… while mummy held his shoulders.

He moved towards bed, without breaking his smooching and mummy mechanically moved along him… his hands now left mummy’s face and chained around her waist and started pulling her even closer… He broke the kiss but only to shower love all over her face, throat and shoulders… As his lips put love stamps there and bite lovingly on her left shoulder, mummy sighed; and her hands on his shoulders went to his back to embrace him…

“Arpita… my love…” I could hear his moan in the dark; very close to bed…

“Not on bed… Aditya is sleeping here…” Mummy’s voice.

“So what?...,” Swamiji convinced her along with noisy kissing…

And then there was a big thunder…... And the room was full of light… mummy hold swamiji tightly with fear… and swamiji caressed her back standing at the edge of bed itself… 

“Don’t worry putri…. I am here to take care of you…” He kissed her lovingly and held her to his chest...

I could not see them but could hear their hissess. And the nature was playing music score at background. Heavy raining along with thunders was making noise; and in between lightning was showcasing essence of their lovemaking.

I saw her standing at bed with closed eyes, holding bed pole… her lips was shivering and one of her gown strap was down and swamiji was picking up her gown from backside…

“Ummm aaaaaaaah….” Mummy’s moan… and it again darkened. 

“Damn… I want to see you Arpita…” Swamiji said and moved away from bed.

He was making some arrangement and I was confused until he lit the yagnya kund at the center of floor… Now room glowed up with mild, golden light. I could now see them much better than earlier.

Mummy was standing there only, still holding bed-pole with both of her hand.. She was very tensed… Swamiji again approached her and stuck to her from back… his black hands was roaming on mummy’s fair, soft sleeves and he bite her ear… playfully..

He again raised her gown and revealed her ass chicks… So beautiful she was looking with just a thin black panty to protect her womanhood… I again felt helpless … Swamiji handed that raised gown to her and rubbed his face on her stunning ass chicks… They were getting adored by swamiji now.. He planted several kisses on her full, soft hip as his hands massaged those bums both with lust and disbelief. 

“Wow.. matrutva (pregnancy) has worked wonder on your bottom.. They are now even more fleshy...,” He licked off leaving there trail of his saliva and mummy kept moaning… he put his head to rest on one of her ass and his other hand pulled her panty down. Mummy obediently raised her legs to ease his work. 

“Woow…. Your womanhood… for one more time it is mine…,” his eyes glittered in lust as he spread her ass cheeks. Surely he would have got nice view of mummy’s vagina. He hungrily put mouth to it and started sucking..

“Aaaaaaah...noooooooo… what are you doing?..” mummy moaned….

But swamij didn’t feel that question worthy answering. He went on sucking it.. His grunts, his moans were accompanied by hisses and puppy moans of mummy. 

“Swamijiiii...aaaaaaaaaah….ouuuuuuuuuch mmmmmmm… please….”

“Putri…. Don’t stop me….. I am really thirsty ” he somehow managed to say and again started his work… Mummy was restless like fish without water. Her whole body was glittering in sweat despite there was so much cold in air. 

Her hands were rubbing cluelessly on pole and her face showed same weird expression that I had seen when swamiji had her in his ashram. 

Then, to my surprise, one of her hand moved back and started caressing swamiji’s head...

“Please swamiji… aaaaaaaah.. I can’t……..ummmmmmmmmmmmm…. I just...aaaaaah….can’t bear….please…” she was moaning..

Swamiji started giving noisy licks with his extraordinary long tongue… and mummy shivered… closing her eyes and biting her lower lip. 

“Ummmm you taste so good putri...aaaaaah my love… feed me your juice darling… quench my thirst my love… please…” he moaned and attacked her more aggressively until she collapsed on bed. 

[+] 4 users Like garamrohan's post
Like Reply
(04-06-2020, 06:39 PM)Avenger99 Wrote: Underage characters are prohibited right? Or since the protagonist is an adult right now and just retelling the past incidents, is it a grey area?
Please do clarify with the admins, or if you have already done so, please let the readers know.

As far as my knowledge the child's involvement in sexual act is prohibited. Still I will talk with admins and let you people know.

Like Reply
Please refer clause 17 in dos and don't in stories section.
[+] 1 user Likes Avenger99's post
Like Reply
(04-06-2020, 06:43 PM)Avenger99 Wrote: Please refer clause 17 in dos don't in stories section.

Thanks for taking this to my notice. I will read. Also please share me what is your opinion. Is my work illegal?

Like Reply
(04-06-2020, 06:50 PM)garamrohan Wrote: Thanks for taking this to my notice. I will read. Also please share me what is your opinion. Is my work illegal?

Actually publishing erotic stories is in itself illegal according to IT Act 2000, so every writer is doing something illegal, but I don't think the government can do anything about it. But its still good to avoid minor characters, as the government has taken a tough stance against it.

Imo you are subjecting the whole forum and everyone in it under additional risk by including a minor character, but that is my opinion, and also most people call me paranoid, so it could also be nothing. Anyway clarify with the admins.
Like Reply
Bro i have loved this story from xossip.. and its awsome till now and bro with past sex scenes i hope u will add some future scenes also.. eagerly waiting for new updates
Like Reply