Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average
CUCKOLD CORNER - CUCKY TEA KADAI - NO HOLDS BARRED .. !!
fhgjklj;lk ioipii
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
nice thread
any cuck hubbby like to chat msg me
NEEL THE BULL
SHARING WIFE IS CARING WIFE
CHAT
Like Reply
(26-10-2019, 07:37 PM)Smritisaha.saha37 Wrote: Want to chat with a decent cuckold husband

contact me at:-gumnami20;
Like Reply
(02-05-2020, 12:16 AM)Kalponik Wrote: Then you must PM me for a wonderful session in hangout or telegram
hangout - enjoy.akashsen@gmail
Telegram -  unicornhitman

Invited you from gumnami20;
Like Reply
(02-05-2020, 12:16 AM)Kalponik Wrote: Then you must PM me for a wonderful session in hangout or telegram
hangout - enjoy.akashsen@gmail
Telegram -  unicornhitman

Invited you from gumnami20;
Like Reply
Tamil hubby here . Ping me in hangout @sunraneez if interested to chat.
Like Reply
I am a North Indian . husband. Me and my wife are into cuckold lifestyle. I love to see my . wife getting fucked by old men . Below is my wife's pic.

[Image: 5ed6ad34363c7.jpg]
[+] 8 users Like MyHotFamily's post
Like Reply
Would love to be a cuck
Like Reply
(03-06-2020, 01:19 AM)MyHotFamily Wrote: I am a North Indian . husband. Me and my wife are into cuckold lifestyle. I love to see my . wife getting fucked by old men . Below is my wife's pic.

hoottttt bramhin maaal
NEEL THE BULL
SHARING WIFE IS CARING WIFE
CHAT
[+] 2 users Like neel_bull's post
Like Reply
(03-06-2020, 01:19 AM)MyHotFamily Wrote: I am a North Indian . husband. Me and my wife are into cuckold lifestyle. I love to see my . wife getting fucked by old men . Below is my wife's pic.

She is hot... and sexy... i fucked a . married pussy 1 and half year ago.... damn she was very tight  even after having sex with her husband... ping me if u r interested...
Live Young Live Free .... ;) happy

Like Reply

wow.. ur wife is ot.. and cute.. why old man give me a chance .. i will rock her body for 24 hours non-stop.. I will make her fel multiple orgasms and get much weaker in he rlegs...
your girl is not your property!.. why do you stop your girl from sitting on my lap facing me and getting lost looking deep in to my eyes... FREE HER..Right Now..
Like Reply
(20-09-2019, 07:03 AM)pantyboy Wrote: am not a real cuck .. but i donno y .. i get soo ssooo hard whenever my wife talks abt her best friends hubby ..esp when we are in bed .. we talk a lot abt him ..

what she speaks about her friends hubby..? details plz..
your girl is not your property!.. why do you stop your girl from sitting on my lap facing me and getting lost looking deep in to my eyes... FREE HER..Right Now..
Like Reply
(05-10-2019, 09:18 PM)bhavish3 Wrote: This happened with my wife once...
Our house was under minor renovation and hence we had shifted to a flat in the adjacent building.
Every day, either my wife or I would go to open the flat and close it once the workers were done.
One day, after a day of work, she entered the lift with some of those workers.
There were 4 in total - their head and 3 workers. Two were adults and one was a teenager (14-15)
Since the elevator could only have 4 people at one time and there were 5 including my wife, they were all cramped for space.
The teenager was right behind my wife and was sticking it to her ass. He even put his lips on her back although he didn't lick or kiss it.
He was rubbing his lower body slowly on to her ass.
After the day's work was over, I had given an extra 50 to that kid, thinking he's working at such a young age. When my wife saw this, she told me what he had done (dicking her ass and smelling her back)

But my wife overlooked this thinking it was just a space issue.

After this, I kept a watch on the boy when my wife was with them. I have seen him stare at my wife's ass every time she bent. He would also stand near her whenever he got the chance and try to touch her body.

There were times when my wife would send that boy to our new house to get water, tea or snacks for them. I wonder if he played any mischief with the snacks and water.

This was soo fucking hot for me

wow.. thats hot... I read it in a thread.. very arousing .. it made instantly harder.. amazing..  did u ask ur wife if she wore panty or not.. did that boy positioned his cock between your wifes globes .. i mean exactly on your wifes crack..? did ur wife feel his erection growing more stronger..? how long that was on your wifes hot globes..? u said he looks at ur wife when ever she bends.. what she wears ..? skirt..? what s the length..? what kind of panties your wifes wear inside to cover her globes and flower..? thongs..? if thongs i guess that guy would have seen most of ur wifes globes... awesome... what s ur wifes age..
[+] 2 users Like andhratochennai's post
Like Reply
(02-06-2020, 10:51 PM)sunraneez Wrote: Tamil hubby here . Ping me in hangout @sunraneez if interested to chat.

hi am also cuclkyy 
love talking with similar cucky hubbys .. 
have sent u request in hangouts .. 

cucky hubbys pls ping me ..
LOVE femdom,  adn humiliation chatting. Love lesbian chat abt my aunts and MOMS FRIENDS. 
am my mother in law's AND SIL'S sissy PANTYBOY. my wife humiliates me in front of her friends . 
Like Reply
LOVE SEXUAL CUCKKY CHAT WITH CUCCKKY HUBBYS .. am a small penis cucky hubby .. my wife has started dirty chating with her ex boss ..
last week she made me smell and wash his used underwear .. uff .. i felt like a sisssy and i got soo hard inside my JETTY AND SHE SAW IT and gave me a smile of disdain .. .. only a cuckkky hubby will handwash his wifys bosses underwear ...
LOVE femdom,  adn humiliation chatting. Love lesbian chat abt my aunts and MOMS FRIENDS. 
am my mother in law's AND SIL'S sissy PANTYBOY. my wife humiliates me in front of her friends . 
Like Reply
Hi
I like the fantasy of being a cuck where my wife cheats on on me with her boss or colleague and then the asshole circulate her pics and videos on whatsapp and some how they reach me and I recognize its her.
If you wanna chat msg me on kik mrbangatime
[+] 1 user Likes Kinklover's post
Like Reply
suupr cucky boy
Like Reply
(12-06-2020, 09:01 PM)Kinklover Wrote: Hi
I like the fantasy of being a cuck where my wife cheats on on me with her boss or colleague and then the asshole circulate her pics and videos on whatsapp and some how they reach me and I recognize its her.
If you wanna chat msg me on kik mrbangatime

I have a similar fantasy bro
Like Reply
Telugu cucks ping me on hangouts I'd is omkarananda24;
Like Reply
suuper ..
Like Reply