Fantasy Actress Roleplays
Me: Yes not to worry. Here is a surprise for you.

In the morning I got up and took some condoms and chocolate cream. I went to her place at 9 am. To surprise her, I was carrying my company bag with condoms and ice cream and stuff. I pinged the bell.  A guy opened the door. I was shocked. It was her husband.

I had seen him in the photos she sent. He asked, “Who are you? What do you want?”

I was mumbling for an answer like I had just been caught red-handed. I started to sweat a bit excessively. Then I reached for my bag straps and bulb light. I had an idea.

Me: Sir, I am from Afford solutions. Madam I had called in about trouble with her laptop and wifi. We do home servicing. So I was here for it.

Him: Ok. Come in. I thought wifi was working perfectly.

Me: But mam had called in for a troubleshoot.

Him: Great.

[Image: iGpEIVJbvMbO1PTUCX4BQc0Kh8KH_lsvj4aPD6ts...FjEP7T5hy0]

I saw his packed bags. But he hadn’t left. My heart was still pumping like an engine. I was not out of the woods yet. Janani soon came out of the shower with wet hair and towel over her blouse and petticoat. She was surprised to see me. I told her not to be alarmed with sign language.

[Image: 8evQHebvSv7uQTwhpB-4jwGrS66OdQF0vgdGqGCB...VVlfyQ44KH]

I went to her and asked, “Madam. Please guide me to the modem.” Her husband had gone into their bedroom. She took me into the guest bedroom near the kitchen. Where the modem and laptop were kept. I then entered the room and pulled her in.

I pushed her to the door. I whispered that she looked hotter than in her pics. She blushed and smiled. She asked why I came so early. I told her I wanted to surprise her. I asked her when he would leave. She said in an hour.  I then put my arms around her and went in for a kiss.

I made a lip lock and pressed her boobs over her blouse. It felt soft like cotton. I could feel them between my fingers.  Our lips on each other’s lips and hugging.  Our tongue rolled on each other. Her hands started to feel my broad chest. Rubbing it down, I slowly broke the kiss.

[Image: vNF-IrOZpxSSRckcSZOoZel1rqF02mBDjv0WvTIS...h5YmwpOoXT]

I started to kiss her while grabbing her big boobs through her blouse. I felt their softness. She wasn’t wearing a bra. Her breathing started to stutter. I started to suck her neck bit by bit. My hands took her pallu off. My tongue moved to lick her neck then. I moved my tongue down.

I then reached her mangalsutra. I kept it on her. I dipped my tongue into her cleavage. Licking between her boobs and rubbing their skin on the sides. I felt her figure on my palms. My hands rubbed down her body and pressed her curvy bubbly navel. I pressed her deep and gave her a deep kiss on her collarbone.

I was mad at her boobs constantly squeezing. I lowered her blouse on both shoulders. I moved my tongue through her collar bone lining to her shoulder. Then I ran my tongue back to her neck, licking the undersides of her face and her chin. She bit her lips and the voice of her breath filled the room. Suddenly her husband called her. She adjusts herself and leaves the room.

[Image: dU0KlHpuzv7yurO6Y72m3GCdQKYjbeeqhWu8SV0h...5QTsY2W5On]

With 10 min her husband left the house.She asked me if I wanted coffee. I Said yes.While she was preparing  I entered the kitchen slowly lifted her and placed it on the kitchen platform. started kissing. My fingers were playing with her boobs and pinching her pink nipples.

Janani was aroused and slowly removed her dress. I placed my finger on her honeypot. It was dripping wet. I started to rub her pink hole and simultaneously kiss her nippies. Her moans were becoming dangerously loud and wild.

[Image: rPn7bK-A5Hkrd98m0DETzURxNYgkU5SVfHQ18gEb...uLBAS1-Rh9]
All content are copied from INTERNET. if any one have object i will remove the content. This is a work of fiction.This stories and pics are not my own. copied from Internet .  Please find Index in 1st Page.
Visit our  Actress roleplay
[+] 1 user Likes Krishan202's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I took her to the bedroom and slowly placed her naked body on the soft bed and kissed her pink labia. She was ecstatic, and we shifted to 69 positions. Janani gave me the best ever blowjob. I was over the moon.

[Image: KuOtPmPCF9C5vjc8TseCuEf8JX1RdaDGElUd3Uxi...ICzZFPYBLy]

My erect tool was ready to launch. I pushed it in slowly into her honeypot, and Janani gave a pain cry. She moved her body in tandem with my strokes. I spread her legs, and she bent her knees for deeper penetration. She was calling my name and wanted to be humped in a wild and carefree manner.

[Image: cn6PK78SLUNx8SDlufsafWtYh0eQCIEVxHMOzCmJ...rDWphcMiKL]

She was moaning and scratching me with her fingers. Her moans were making me pump her hard and rough. I was mauling her nipples, and she loved it. I humped her in the missionary position for 5 minutes.

[Image: yacMk7EI8-WVx45SsiPAo0OmJC_ro726HtSApimD...9OAyk5eWRC]

She wanted to taste it. I dropped all the cum on her face, and she licked and drank it without dropping. Janani had a lasting orgasm. I took her to the bathroom for a shower. There we started kissing again and playing with each other’s body and bare naked wild hugs of passion and list.

[Image: RzvofwOR6DxpIehefIwXEkdbq-CvopxS6qCf3Ep3...BPITzL1i06]

[Image: PS1MCjw3_2gnr05CrTB8jA7gv3fivgCRylm4Ki6P...6YaaCHzxF6]

THE-END
All content are copied from INTERNET. if any one have object i will remove the content. This is a work of fiction.This stories and pics are not my own. copied from Internet .  Please find Index in 1st Page.
Like Reply
As days were going dry I met a broker who supplies college girls who are in need of money. With that my physical pleasure came to life and started enjoying old times.

My wife had a very good friend named Abhirami Venkatachalam. She is also married and used to call me brother. She looks very sexy. She had very fair skin with big eyes and the correct amount of flesh around her body.

[Image: HbKEhmE8j0MEXbchx5QV-pF9Rpnmhxye1mDnvFBA...JIHhsAKx-t]

I should say I am very disappointed about her referring to me as a brother. She was 27 years old and had a nice figure She came from a lower-middle-class family and was married to an assistant cadre employee. They both live a low life and sometimes borrow money from my wife.  As the amounts are little I didn’t mind about it.

One day I got a call from my broker. He told me about a girl who is in need and ready to have fun with me in exchange for money. So I went to pick her near a mall and was waiting for her in my car. While I was waiting for her, suddenly Abhirami came to me and waved at me.

I told her that I am waiting for someone about a business deal. While I was speaking to her, the girl whom I was waiting for came to me. She asked whether I am the one who came to pick her. Well, that was a bit of an awkward moment. Abhirami didn’t understand and was looking at me with a blank face.

[Image: aNJkpkADmBIpq8R0La-TR90YljDQlBdNy8CbMR7l...I5pYVSKuYJ]

I told that lady to sit in the car. I told  Abhirami that she is my friend’s sister and I came to pick her. She just nodded and left, where I have a feeling that she didn’t buy it. After that incident, we didn’t talk about it. Whenever she came to my house we just had a smile and left.

Soon the days are passing by, one day I got a message from her.
Abhirami: Hi, how are you?
Me: Hi, I am fine, what’s up!
Abhirami: Nothing, brother, just pinged you.

Me: Ohh ok, hope everything is going well.
Abhirami: Hmm yeah fine.
Me: ok, what else!
Abhirami: I want to talk to you in private. Are you alone?

[Image: SceOikpxOr3MChP1CjtLKRDSXQAktwd22B2idC61...5SoGpIxYlI]

Me: No, your friend is with me. We can chat if it is ok with you.
Abhirami: Yah fine.
Me: Ok tell me what is it all about?
Abhirami: I want to talk about the day at the mall and about the girl you picked.

Me: What about it?
Abhirami: Let me get straight, bro. I am not a kid and also know the girl whom you picked. She stays near my house.

My heart skipped a beat here. I was worried whether she might speak about it with my wife. So I didn’t message anything.

Abhirami: You there? Don’t be afraid. I won’t say anything to anyone.
Me: Yeah I am here. Ok, thanks for that. Did you speak to that girl?
Abhirami: Yes and she told me everything.
Me: Ok. What now?

[Image: _2Lrf2dPLeclrGFVKK2njLs4cySL4PyGiztDPRvJ...Y2uc3qGWTQ]

Abhirami: Nothing.
Me: Tell me na. I don’t think you just pinged me for that.
Abhirami: Yes, as you know my situation. I am in need of money. Hope you can help me with it.

Me: meet me tomorrow at my office. We will discuss it.
Abhirami: Ok.

I thought for a while like how much does she want and how to shut her for good. While thinking about it my wife started a conversation about Abhirami. How desperate her situation and her need for money is. Her debts are increasing day by day.
Like Reply
Then I thought for a while and decided to offer her money in exchange for pleasure. Next day around 11 o’clock she came to my office in a dark blue color dress. We exchanged smiles and sat in my chamber. She looked a bit nervous, so I started the conversation.

[Image: gEOFN4uUCMlfSt6UwcfraYIDv58uQX3CktQjuW7N...i9G48-KErW]

Me: Ok Abhirami, tell me.
Abhirami: I need money as I am in debt and need to get out of it.
Me: I know, your friend told me about it.
Abhirami: Oh ok then, hope you can help me with it.

Me: I will think about it and let you know.
Abhirami: Thinking means? Bro, please help me. In exchange, I can keep your secrets safe.
Me: Hahaha. See Abhirami let me get straight with you. I am a businessman and I only make deals.

Abhirami: Ok, I guess you would have readied a deal for me too. So speak out about it.
Me: Same as everyone. Pleasure in exchange for money. The only thing you will get is you will be paid a bit more than others.
She is in a bit of shock hearing this. She didn’t say anything for a moment.

Abhirami: But I call you a brother. I thought you treated me as your sister.
Me: You called me a brother, but I never thought of you as a sister. Do I look like an idiot to treat a beautiful girl like you like my sister?
Abhirami: But this is not right.

[Image: Q2Pyq5IlH1re8_IVrXYYRlwkbFi75j_kQ8ZJGIja...N_XOGCBQA-]

Me: Nothing is right or wrong for the money. This is my offer. If you are interested, let me know. Your friend is planning to go to her hometown this weekend. We can plan then.

Abhirami: What if I told everything about you to my friend?

Me: You can. Maybe we will fight for a while. But you are the one who will suffer for that. I will make sure you won’t get a penny as help from my home. You know how much help you are getting from my home and what that means to you.

She didn’t say a word and left the office. I kept my fingers crossed hoping the things won’t get messy at my home. At night the things are normal between me and my wife. So I was relaxed and confident as well that Abhirami is going to accept my offer. Next day afternoon I got a call from Abhirami.

Abhirami: I am ok with it but need money a bit urgently. I don’t want this to be known to any third person.

Me: Sure, you will get the money as requested and it will be our little secret.

The day came and in the evening Abhirami came to help my wife in packing the bags. We exchanged some smiles. I kept on watching her and her moves. She is looking very sexy in her yellow color churidar. Once everything was done we three left for the station to drop my wife.

[Image: 4dCE7EbVVfnGv8cpCt5KRwS3qofxLBbBUPF-Ng9m...8fhpXnQPoS]

While returning I asked Abhirami to come and sit in front with me. She didn’t speak to me. While changing gears I intentionally touched her legs. She tried to adjust her legs. But I kept my hand directly on her thighs this time. She didn’t say anything.

I slowly rubbed her thighs and moved my hand towards her pussy. She stopped my hand before touching her pussy. I again did the same by rubbing her thighs and moving towards her pussy and she stopped my hand. I looked towards her but she didn’t say anything.

I took her hand and placed it on my dick. She didn’t move her hand nor rubbed it. While the whole thing was going on we reached my home. I parked my car and entered the hall. Abhirami entered after me and locked the door. I immediately went behind her and hugged her from behind.

I placed my left hand on her boobs and the right one on her pussy. Kissing her from behind and trying to enter my hand into her pussy. She slowly started to respond to me. She started to run her hands into my hair and cooperate. I slowly inserted my finger inside her pants and started to rub her pussy lips.

In the meantime, I started to French kiss her. Slowly we were getting into the mood. She turned towards me and kissed so deeply that we were playing with each other’s tongues. My both hands were playing with her ass cheeks and pressing them hard.

[Image: a9eckv70qdWxVm5BnfT1hbz3i7JQByBOVJHmvg4Y...td8KQcvRvj]

It took almost 5 minutes to break the kiss. We looked at each other into the eyes for a minute and hugged each other very tightly. I took her into the bedroom and threw her on the bed. I fell on her and started to kiss her again. Now she was getting more wild with my acts.

She started to bite my lips very hard. I entered my right hand into her back and unhooked her bra. She understood what it meant. I started to lift her body, indicating to me to remove her chudidar which I did with pleasure. I removed both the chudidar and bra at a stretch.

It gave a good view of her boobs for the first time. They were  firm. Enough to hold and suck them. I started to suck her nipples and press the other boob with my hand. As I was in full mood by now I removed her remaining clothes. Now she was totally nude.

[Image: h44Tzni2QaiAv6kKML6vD-kkpjn05NknJ_rk98Yg...ZsJK9qxTfn]
Like Reply
She closed her eyes shyly. Her pussy was as clean as a vessel which she might have come prepared. I just stretched her legs and inserted my tongue into her pussy. She was very wet and leaking her juices all over. I started to suck them and inserted my tongue deep.

[Image: kgOZMzApSG_kXP5m4ZpKx5hxvd5tY6BiO8jS-J3r...PbsYI66k53]

She was shivering with the act and moaning unstoppable. After 5 minutes of sucking her juices, I removed my clothes and became naked. I climbed her and gave my cock near her mouth. She understood that and said that she has never done that before. I said everything for the first time and I need it right now.

With no option left she slowly took my dick into her mouth and started sucking it.  I should say she was clearly not interested in it. In just a minute I asked her to stop and stretched her legs, giving an indication that I am going to enter her. She adjusted herself for that and asked for a condom.

[Image: pb9P2sZt520e5Eg1RDiYXpuLAowWO79sUVydcbDr...MlbAT4UsPz]

I told her that I am not interested in wearing a condom and positioned myself to enter her. With one push I entered fully into her. Her eyes popped up and pushed me to remove it. I held her hands tightly and held her in that position for some time. When her pushing got reduced, I started to ramp her slowly.

[Image: 64jpZajc3fOHFSnFpYn9N-vMbXtao1Z3Vk4susNG...gfy9_zFyco]

Now she adjusted to the rhythm and started to enjoy it. After seeing that she is having the pleasure I slowly increased the speed. I started to fuck her as fast as I can. She started to moan loudly because of the speed. I kept on fucking her and pressing her boobs hard.

[Image: 6fsq9qYUPYJRI3Bhfqbce0RWONCg90eCVi2VE-gG...DzmBDFwaLf]

After 10 minutes I ejaculated all my cum into her. I fell beside her to catch my breath. But didn’t leave my hand from her boobs. After some time she too got relaxed and turned her face towards me. We both just smiled and kissed for some time.

I asked to make some coffee. She stood to dress up to go to the kitchen. I immediately took her dress and asked her not to wear anything except her panty. She said ok to it and wore the panty and moved towards the kitchen. What a lovely sight to watch her back only with the panty.

Her ass was moving in such a way that made my dick salute her again. I walked with her watching her back. I sat on the kitchen top seeing her making me coffee. While she was doing her work I was trying to play with her by touching her boobs and putting my finger into her pants.

[Image: NV5_3TfzDDbx0gxyCchm_P9xlaiDQQ4NK8mQpkAQ...aO5jRr4vST]

THE-END
Like Reply
Bro write
Like Reply
(01-06-2020, 11:04 AM)Krishan202 Wrote: She closed her eyes shyly. Her pussy was as clean as a vessel which she might have come prepared. I just stretched her legs and inserted my tongue into her pussy. She was very wet and leaking her juices all over. I started to suck them and inserted my tongue deep.

She was shivering with the act and moaning unstoppable. After 5 minutes of sucking her juices, I removed my clothes and became naked. I climbed her and gave my cock near her mouth. She understood that and said that she has never done that before. I said everything for the first time and I need it right now.

With no option left she slowly took my dick into her mouth and started sucking it.  I should say she was clearly not interested in it. In just a minute I asked her to stop and stretched her legs, giving an indication that I am going to enter her. She adjusted herself for that and asked for a condom.

I told her that I am not interested in wearing a condom and positioned myself to enter her. With one push I entered fully into her. Her eyes popped up and pushed me to remove it. I held her hands tightly and held her in that position for some time. When her pushing got reduced, I started to ramp her slowly.

Now she adjusted to the rhythm and started to enjoy it. After seeing that she is having the pleasure I slowly increased the speed. I started to fuck her as fast as I can. She started to moan loudly because of the speed. I kept on fucking her and pressing her boobs hard.

After 10 minutes I ejaculated all my cum into her. I fell beside her to catch my breath. But didn’t leave my hand from her boobs. After some time she too got relaxed and turned her face towards me. We both just smiled and kissed for some time.

I asked to make some coffee. She stood to dress up to go to the kitchen. I immediately took her dress and asked her not to wear anything except her panty. She said ok to it and wore the panty and moved towards the kitchen. What a lovely sight to watch her back only with the panty.

Her ass was moving in such a way that made my dick salute her again. I walked with her watching her back. I sat on the kitchen top seeing her making me coffee. While she was doing her work I was trying to play with her by touching her boobs and putting my finger into her pants.

THE-END
Like Reply
(01-06-2020, 11:04 AM)Krishan202 Wrote: She closed her eyes shyly. Her pussy was as clean as a vessel which she might have come prepared. I just stretched her legs and inserted my tongue into her pussy. She was very wet and leaking her juices all over. I started to suck them and inserted my tongue deep.

THE-END
Thanksss good stories for these saxyyy...
Like Reply
Write hot gangbang story on taapsee pannu

[Image: taapsee-pannus-super-sexy-hd-picture-201...00x450.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Sabzzz19's post
Like Reply
Missing oviya from the request
Like Reply
Your efforts are amazing and that you take care of everyones requests is also wonderful. Can we get back to the vintage hotties like shruti haasan and shriya saran after you complete the anuskha saga
Like Reply
Write a long gang bang story on tapsee . Forced into submission
Like Reply
After completing your pending stories, bro please write on sreemukhi and vishnu priya story.
[+] 1 user Likes AllTimeColdHeart's post
Like Reply
WRITE A STORY ON TAPSEE ..... till now no Stories on her
Like Reply
Sri divya and poorna
Like Reply
(02-06-2019, 11:59 PM)Vineeth412 Wrote: Hello. Detailed para Roleplayer here. I'm looking for people who can play detailed roleplays and can play female roles. I don't mind your real gender. I can play both incest,non incest and forced or romance, seduction.

Telugu, hindi, English languages

I can write more than 12+ lines per reply depending upon my partner. I would like to share pics of actress/hot pics with replies if my partner can do the same. If anyone can play female role and is interested, can message me on hangouts at vineeth.hamsa;
Yaa bro my name vamsi i also a roleplayer 
And i do only males and share pics
Like Reply
(02-06-2020, 01:29 AM)Gurumoorthi Wrote: Sri divya and poorna

Krishnan bro plsee consider this request too
Like Reply
(02-06-2020, 07:57 AM)Sabzzz19 Wrote: Krishnan bro plsee consider this request too

After completing ur pendig stories
Like Reply
My secretary had gone on leave for a while and I had to hire a temp to replace her. Previous years I'd borrowed a secretary from one of the other managers but for some reason they seemed reluctant to work with me. Geez, the way they talked you'd think I was a slave-driver, standing over them with a whip.

Whatever the reason (HR called it a personality clash) I wound up have to hire a temp. As far as I could tell she was doing a reasonable job, not that I took much notice of her as a person. She was just someone there to do what I wanted, when I wanted, hopefully without bitching about needing overtime if she had to stay back a few hours.

I was quite honestly surprised when the HR manager came to me and said they had a complaint. Several, actually.

"A complaint?" I said, aggrieved. "What did I do now?"

"Surprisingly enough, nothing," the smarmy bastard said. I gave him a nasty look and he continued.

"We've had some sexual harassment complaints about your temp," he said. "As you're her immediate supervisor it's up to you to have a word with her."

[Image: oviya-hot-hd-photos-wallpapers-for-mobil...1582088861]

I gave him an even nastier look, at the same time indicating more information would be helpful.

"The complaints have been that she's inappropriately dressed for the office," I was told.

I thought back over Oviya's appearance. Nothing that I could remember as being inappropriate. She always seemed nicely dressed to me. Maybe her skirts were a little short but who was going to worry about that?

"Who's the idiot who complained?" I asked. "Oviya always looks fine as far as I can recall. Just because some guy gets upset over short skirts isn't really cause for a sexual harassment complaint."

[Image: 5c428ee3e6f74418b858a3f247c953b2.jpg]

"You know I can't tell you who lodged the complaint. Anyway, it wasn't one of the men. It was several of the women."

"Oviya's harassing the women?" I was honestly astonished.

"No. She's fascinating the men and the other women think that the way she dresses is unfair competition."

"Oh. All right. I'll talk to her."

"Today?" the pushy bastard pressed. Geez, anyone would think I wasn't going to do it.

I looked at the work on my desk. I really was frightfully busy.

"Today," came the insistent voice. "We don't want you putting it off for a few weeks."

I gave him my insulted look. As if I would.

"You would and you know it," he pointed out when I didn't say anything.

"Fine," I said. "Send her in on your way out and I'll talk to her now."

Oviya came in and I focused my attention upon her. Up to this point she'd just been an adjunct to the office, a tool that I used and generally ignored. She must have been doing a good job because I'm quite sure I'd have reacted if she hadn't. Now I was looking at her and actually seeing her as a person.

[Image: 2141.jpg]

She was in her late twenties and very nicely built with all her curves full and in the right places. I wondered what she'd been doing that counted as sexual harassment. Maybe I should have read the reports.

As she came closer I could see her breasts swaying under her blouse. A very thin blouse. She wasn't wearing a bra, I noticed, and she was showing some nice cleavage. Her skirt was short and tight, leaving some long luscious legs on display. I was starting to get an idea of what the problem was. Unfair competition, especially if she was a flirt.

"Take a seat," I told her and watched as she did so. Yes, definitely a flirt and a tease, I decided. I'm quite sure she could have taken her seat without bending forward so I could see down her cleavage, which revealed enough to confirm the no bra I'd assumed.

[Image: oviya-1.jpeg]

"Oviya, as you know the company has very firm rules about sexual harassment. There have been some complaints made and I have to follow them up. That's why I've called you in."

"Sexual harassment? Me?" She seemed sincerely surprised. "Who's been complaining and what about?"

"Someone. HR don't reveal the names of whiners. And I told you what about. Sexual harassment."

"Can you be a bit more specific than that?" she asked, sounding a little irritated.

I sighed and grabbed for the complaint forms and quickly read through them.

"Um, the gist of the complaints seem to be that you're fomenting unrest amongst the staff by undue flirting and teasing of the male staff."

(Like I thought. Whining about unfair competition.)

"That's not fair," Oviya protested. "I don't go out of my way to flirt and tease. A little bit of friendly camaraderie is all it is."

[Image: Oviya%2BHD%2BPhotos%2B%25281%2529.jpg]

"Um, going without a bra and flashing your breasts is a little more than your normal friendly camaraderie," I pointed out. "While the men probably enjoy it, it does cause some hard feelings amongst the women."

"I do no such thing," she protested.

Like Reply
"Bullshit," I said with a smile. "You did it to me when you sat down. You've probably been doing it to me ever since you got here without me noticing because I'd be concentrating on my work."

I hit the nail on the head with that one. She blushed quite fiercely, giving me an angry look at the same time. I suspect she was annoyed that I hadn't been noticing.

I rose to my feet, stretched to get the kinks out of my muscles, and strolled around to the other side of the desk.

"It's at this point I'm supposed to assign some sort of penalty and issue fearsome warnings of how your career is going down the toilet if you don't toe the line like a good little wage-slave. Problem with that is you're a temp. You don't have a career with us and I'm not in a position to deny you a promotion or a salary increase because you're on a fixed term contract. It wouldn't be fair to give a bad report to your agency as apart from this you do an excellent job. This means I've got to come up with something that will serve as a penalty and warning."

[Image: Oviya-Photoshoot-Imges-8-e1583518674765-820x480.jpg]

She was smirking slightly as if to say do your worst. I smiled back just as brightly.

"I'd decided to threaten to paddle your tush if you didn't get your act together," I told her, smiling at the shock on her face.

I held up my hand to stop her before she could register a defiant protest.

"That, of course, was before you came in and deliberately flashed your boobs at me."

"I did no such thing," she quickly interjected.

"Yes, you did," I affirmed, "and we both know it. Accordingly I decided that instead of threatening to paddle your pretty little tush I'd go right ahead and do it. The threat to keep you in line will have to be upgraded as well."

[Image: Oviya.jpg]

"Oh, really," she said, sounding rather indignant. "And what, pray tell, will the new threat be?"

"Have you no imagination?" I asked, smirking. "It's simple really. You come into my office again without a bra and I'll assume you want sex and I'll fuck you."

"And you're accusing me of sexual harassment" she said with a gasp.

"Um, no, actually. These are." I picked up the HR reports and flourished them.

"If you think I'm going to let you spank me you've got another think coming."

"I've already had it," I said comfortably. "You either bend over the desk and get your bottom smacked or you break the contract and go back to the agency. I'm not sure how they'll react to your story about wanting to avoid a spanking as punishment for sexual harassment but I'd love to hear you explain."

[Image: DgVl2z-X4AEw4ci.jpg]

I was now getting a very nasty look from her. We had a long association with her agency with no complaints. They'd think she was making things up, especially if we declined to comment. I could see her thinking about the outcome of she tried to explain the situation to her agent.

"You think you're so smart," she said, flaring up angrily.

"Ah, yes," I agreed. "That's why they pay me the big bucks."

For a moment or two we just looked at each other, her in her seat and me standing next to her waiting. I knew how this was going to end and I suspect that so did she. She was just reluctant to admit it.

"Come on," I said. "You've lost this one and you know it. On your feet and bend over the desk. Unless you'd rather bend over my knee?"

Her expression said, "No, thank you. Your knees can drop off and rot for all I care." She did get up and bend over the desk, though.

As I expected that short tight skirt promptly rode up, exposing half her ass. I was slightly surprised how much bottom was on display opposed to how much panties. I thoughtfully helped her skirt to hike a little higher and the bottom to panties ratio didn't change by much. If she was bending over for any reason out amongst the workers then there was a severe risk of heart attack.

I hooked hold of her panties and drew them down, leaving her bottom fully exposed. Coincidentally, some other parts were also exposed, but I was too much of a gentleman to mention that.

[Image: 8584eb25bb80025d100f19d676aaa624.jpg]

"My panties," came the dismayed protest.

"What about them?" I asked. "I wouldn't want them to get damaged by my calloused hands and that could happen. Better they stay out of the way."

She was almost quivering with outrage. She probably wanted to point out that her panties, such as they were, were not preventing me from spanking what was effectively a bare bottom. Trouble was, to do so she'd have been admitting that they weren't quite the sort of panties to wear to work. Out for a hot date, maybe, but not for work.

My hand came down firmly on first her right cheek and then her left. The third spank split the difference and I couldn't really see what her gripe was. She was the one standing with her legs parted like that. I hadn't made her. Neither could I be blamed for having a large hand with long fingers that sort of wrapped themselves around her bottom with my fingers slapping against some rather sensitive flesh.

"Don't you touch me there," she yelped.

I was a little slow removing my hand so when she spoke I just squeezed slightly.

"You mean here?" I asked with all innocence.

"Yes, there," she gasped out.

"Yes, touch here or not touch here?" I asked, rubbing slowly.

[Image: actress_oviya_unseen_spicy_photos_04.jpg]

"Not touch," she said rather hastily. "That's not my bottom."

"I know," I conceded, "but it was an accident. I'm not exactly used to spanking errant secretaries like this."

I continued with the spanking and I'm afraid I have to admit my accuracy didn't improve much. Neither did Oviya's mood. She actually accused me of doing it deliberately.

Like Reply