Poll: VOTE YOUR MAIN LEAD LUSTY ACTRESS
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
KAJAL AGGARWAL
33.95%
55 33.95%
TAMMANA BHATIA
17.90%
29 17.90%
SHRUTI HASSAN
4.94%
8 4.94%
REGINA CASSENDRA
1.23%
2 1.23%
ANASUYA BHARDWAJ
2.47%
4 2.47%
LAVANYA TRIPATHI
1.23%
2 1.23%
VIDYA BALAN
3.09%
5 3.09%
ANUSHKA SHETTY
9.88%
16 9.88%
RESHMI
0%
0 0%
ROJA
0.62%
1 0.62%
AISHWARYA RAI
2.47%
4 2.47%
RAMAYA KRISHNA
0.62%
1 0.62%
PRIYANANI
0.62%
1 0.62%
SHRIYA SHARAN
1.23%
2 1.23%
SAMANTHA
9.26%
15 9.26%
CHARMI KAUR
0.62%
1 0.62%
NITYA MENON
1.85%
3 1.85%
SHALINI PANDEY
1.23%
2 1.23%
SHRADDHA
3.09%
5 3.09%
Alia
3.70%
6 3.70%
Total 162 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Fantasy ACTRESS NOVEL
(29-05-2020, 06:55 AM)Mr Strange Wrote: Good going bro...

ITS ALL YOUR SUPPORT!!!!

ANYWAY THANKS Heart Heart
[+] 1 user Likes Manasamassy's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
[Image: Pics-Art-05-29-01-33-58.jpg]

It is  Monday 
after that fetish feel weekend. 

We were at the office and we had final work to do for our project. 
Tamanna came to office wearing tight chudi top and white leggings. She never wore any shawl on her which all women wear to cover their breasts from men sight. 

[Image: 434db2e929b129ecd88346b6afb188c9.jpg]

Her cute boobs and her hip shape were visible on that dress.And all can find how fleshy she is at her ass and thighs.
 I couldn’t take my eyes off her. She came to my cabin and ordered me to complete the final touchup work for our project, cracked an occasional joke and went back to her seat. All I could do was to nod my head and laugh for her jokes and do whatever she asked me to do. Then I went for lunch with my gang

Ravan - So, how was your weekend with Tamanna? rick

Me - Nothing much. Just came to office, worked for our project and went home.

Ravan - Don’t lie. There seems to be some chemistry  developed between both of you.

Bharat - Yes bro. Even I could see that. You both never smiled at each other before. Now, she is cracking jokes with you. And you were looking at her whenever she passes you!!

Ravan- She is using rick at her level best. Using her beauty to make rick do whatever she needs to do.

Me - It is not like that. She is also doing her part of work. And regarding chemistry, we  spent the day together at office. We can’t keep talking work stuff all the time. So had some casual conversation and we got to know eachother very well!! and that's it.

(I didn’t tell them about the bike journey and  the beach visit)

Ravan - Whatever !!!!. I warned you. Be careful with that bitch.
 Don’t fall for her actions.
 That is all I can say.

Me - Don’t worry about that.

Bharat - Leave that aside. Did you saw her dress today. In normal dresses she looks too hot . At formal wear, she looks slim. But when you see her in [Image: IMG-20200522-050333.jpg]such traditional tight dresses, you notice that she does have a lot of flesh. Especially around her ass and thighs and hip Man !!!!!  how God created such a curvy fleshy hip ufffff!!!! And how she is maintaining that figure man!!!! and  Pretty different from other modern girls, but  too hotter than all of them

Ravan - That is typical Brahm**n structure dude. They all know how to maintain their body. This all upper cas**e people use costly Ayurvedic things to maintain their body!!!

(I was feeling uncomfortable. But I didn’t want to show it to them)

Bharat - There are many girls who touch me when I speak. I never get any feelings for them. But if tammu does that, I get an immediate erection. Isn’t that right ravan?

Ravan - Ha ha. Yes. She looks hot. No doubt about that. 
But for some reason, I don’t get horny for her arrogance and dominant women like her. My fantasies are always about homely silent women.

Bharat - Yes. You are a beast. iam sad for that lady who is going to be your victim and gonna suffer in your hands.

Ravan - Yes that's true. All these days, I have never shagged even once thinking about tammu

Bharat - I do it daily!!! haha

Ravan- Then go  marry her. You can fuck  her daily

Bharat - That I wont do. She is 3 years older than me. And as you told, she is arrogant and dominant. Not someone who I  can think of as my wife.
 Maybe just a friend with pleasure benefits

Ravan -  Imagine the state of the idiot who ends up marrying her.

Bharat - She should find someone outside the country only for marriage. Anyone who knows her very well will never let their friends to marry her.

Ravan - Look how  Rick is silent, 
 looks like he will be that person

Me - Shut up. You know that I don't talk bad about any women. That is why I am being silent

They all laughed at me.

That conversation confused me a lot. All the things they said about her made me to hesitate about proceeding further. 
But then, there was a part of me which kept telling me that she is the right person for my future life!!!!

Should I proceed?
[+] 5 users Like Manasamassy's post
Like Reply
Yes plz proceed further Sleepy
Like Reply
(30-05-2020, 07:25 AM)Test07 Wrote: Yes plz proceed further Sleepy

Any way thanks for commenting!!! Heart
Like Reply
Good going bro... Eagerly waiting to know what happens next??
Like Reply
Getting more erotic. Please update with more paragraph
Like Reply
(30-05-2020, 11:47 AM)Ricky tammy Wrote: Getting more erotic. Please update with more paragraph

Yes hero !!

Control wanna see your wife getting banged Big Grin

And guys the story is getting setup after that it gonna be a rollercoaster regards ride

So please understand
Like Reply
[Image: Pics-Art-05-30-03-02-32.jpg]

Next weekend came.

But we didn’t have to go  office that day.
 I messaged her in whatsapp just to start a conversation

Me : Hey Tamanna!!! 

tammu - Hi rick!!!!

Me : Is there any pending work of our project?

tammu : Nope. We can enjoy this weekend

Me : Oh ok!!!

tammu : So What are your weekend plans?

Me : Nothing. Just being at home and sleeping

tammu: Wanna go to the beach again? 

Me : Why? To drag me into the sea again?

Shruti : Come on. Don’t be like a kid.

Me : I am not a kid!!!

tammu: You behaved like a kid that day

Me : (Angry smiley)

tammu: Ok. Shall we go to mall today then?

Me : Ok . As long as you won’t push me from the escalator

tammu : Don’t worry. I will push you from first floor . 
It won’t be much painful.

I went to the mall directly.And She came in her two-wheeler.

We first went to a fashion store. She saw so many dresses. She just tried them one by one. Initially she was just trying-on the jeans and t shirts. She took them to the dressing room. She tried each pair and came out of the room. I was giving comments. She eventually chose one. There was one section with mini skirts and full skirts. She looked at them. But she didn't tried them.

Me : They look good on you. Why don’t you try them?

tammu : Ha ha. I don’t wear such slutty dresses

Me : Come on. I thought you are a modern girl. You consider these dresses slutty.

tammu : Just kidding. My parents won’t allow such dresses. I am allowed to wear salwar, kameez, full skirts, t shirt jeans.. But mini skirt is a strict no

Me : At least you can just try and see. Nothing wrong in that

tammu : That sounds  good . But come to  dressing room area. I don’t want anyone else to see me try them

She took a bunch of mini skirts. She went in and came out wearing a blue color skirt covering 3-4th of her thighs.
[Image: 60315576-203547613953851-7992693359279501729-n.jpg]

I was stunned at what I saw. The previous week, I had seen her sexy legs. Now I saw her fleshy thighs and her knees.

[Image: Pics-Art-05-30-03-18-08.jpg]

Unlike the knees of other women, her knee was smooth shining and flawless. Her thighs were fleshy and solid. I stood there without reacting to her questions because I couldn’t hear anything . She came near me, punched my chest and told “Asshole. Why are you seeing my legs like that?”

Me - Nothing. Just checking your skirt

tammu - Ok. How is it?

Me - It is awesome. You should take a photo on this.

tammu - My mobile is in my handbag. Can you take it in your mobile and send it to me?

I wanted this to happen. I took multiple snaps. Some focussing on her legs. She tried more skirts and we repeated the same thing. 

[Image: Tamannaah-5.jpg]

[Image: tamana-0507.jpg]

[Image: images.jpg]

[Image: 61389521-2561361657424431-1065144218017105639-n.jpg]

[Image: Pics-Art-05-30-11-24-41.jpg]

In end, she just came out buying the t shirt and jean.
 Then we went to the food court and had some food. She bought a veg burger and a coke. I bought a chicken burger and a soft drink. It was in a tray. She took her drink and started drinking first. I took my burger and moved the tray. The tray hit her coke which spilled on her dress. Her face turned red and she shouted “You stupid. Don’t you have common sense. Can’t you see the drink is on the table? My favorite dress is totally spoiled now. You brainless bastard.”

I was totally shocked. People around were all looking at us. She immediately stood up, went to the washroom, cleaned up and left home without even looking at me. I went home totally disturbed. I thought she will message me and ask sorry to me. But she didn’t. The next Monday, at the office, she was her usual self. Though I was sitting there depressed. She was  smiling around making jokes with people. But she just didn’t talk to me anything other than work related stuff. I couldn’t bear being ignored by her. I then went home and couldn’t get a proper sleep. I rolled around the bed. I knew she was too arrogant and she will never accept her mistake. I knew that it would be wrong if I go and talk to her after what she did. But I just couldn’t control myself. I sent a message.

Me - Sorry

tammu - What made you take so long to ask sorry?

Me - I was afraid I thought you will scold me again

tammu - Just make sure that you don’t do it again. 
I am feeling sleepy now. Good night

I didn’t know what to make out of that conversation. I didn’t sleep well that night. The next day at office. She started speaking with me normally again. It was like such a thing never happened. I messaged her in the evening.

Me - Still angry with me?

tammu - Of course not. You said sorry right? As long as you accept your mistake , everything is fine

Me - Hmmm. Looks like you got very angry that day.

tammu - Yes. Felt like slapping you. You should be happy that I left you just  scolding

After a small chat, we both went to sleep. Things were getting complicated day by day. It was my mistake of spilling the drinks on her body. But the way she reacted was way over the limits. I said sorry for what I did. But she didn’t even feel a little bit bad about the way she shouted. But still I am going behind her like a servant . I should not like her after what she did. But I still do. I like her even more than before. What is happening to me? I immediately took my laptop and browsed the internet about such feelings. That is when I found out that I am a submissive man. 
A man who likes to get dominated and ill-treated by others. It means to yield to the authority of others. In this case, she was the authority. And I was in love with her.
[+] 4 users Like Manasamassy's post
Like Reply
Please continue and enter in sex story
Like Reply
(30-05-2020, 07:49 PM)Kalyan143 Wrote: Please continue and enter in sex story

Thanks for commenting!!!! Heart Namaskar

Ofcourse it's a saga let story develop!!!

I hope you understand!!!
Like Reply
Very short update and it is not that much interesting ? to read ....if post long update it may reach the level otherwise flop only
Like Reply
Pls update long story....if u post short stories it is not so interesting...
Like Reply
Heart 
(30-05-2020, 08:45 PM)Babyma Wrote: Very short update and it is not that much interesting ? to read ....if post long update it may reach the level otherwise flop only

THANKS FOR Commenting

Thanks for your suggestions !!!

Of course iam trying to update a long update as I am posting the story in two languages!!

Hope you all understand !!!!
Like Reply
Awesome keep going
Like Reply
(31-05-2020, 02:13 PM)Jgamer8220 Wrote: Awesome keep going

Thanks !!!! Updates cumming!!!
Like Reply
[Image: Pics-Art-05-31-02-17-49.jpg]

The next weekend arrived. 

This time, we had to go to office both Saturday and Sunday. At the office, we were having lunch. 
I decided to go and talk to her.

Me - It is boring ya. I am planning to pour this water on you.

Tammu - This time you will definitely get slapped.

Me - You are too short tempered

Tammu - You are a dumb fuck. I get angry whenever I do stupid things

Me - That was an accident!!!

Tammu- Are you really planning to justify that? You deserved what you got. Now don’t make me do it again

Me - I know. I bought you something to cool you down!!!

Tammu - Whats that?

I took out a bag and gave it to her. She opened it to find the gift I bought her. It was one of the mini-skirts she tried that day. 
[Image: tamana-0507.jpg]
She smiled at me and told “This is so cute.
 But how am I  going to wear this? My parents will kill me if they see me in this”

Me - Just have it in your bag. You can wear it on occasions and change back to a different dress when you go home

Tammu- Seriously. This is so sweet of you. I never knew you are such a good friend.

She got up, came near me, bent down and hugged me. One of the best moments in my life. That night I received a text from her 
“Good night, friend”

We went to office on Sunday. Now she started being a good friend to me. She started talking freely about her personal life and everything. But she stayed away from the topic of boyfriends. She talked about her family and childhood. She asked about my love life.

Me - Do I look like a guy who had girlfriends before?

Tammu - Ha ha. That is correct. You look like a big loser when it comes to women. but You are too good  person for women !!!

Me - Really? Women don’t like good guys

Tammu - Women like good guys. But women don’t like guys who are too good and dull. You seem to be too innocent. Just tell me this. If a girl falls for you, will you ever try to have sex with her?

Me - No. I will never have the guts to do that.

Tammu - This is the reason why women these days won’t like you. We won’t ask you for sex. We will say no when you ask for sex. But it is your job to convince us!!! that's the trick & magic!!!

Me - Hmmm. So, you tell me about you. How about your love life?

Tammu- Mine? I won’t talk about that. I will tell you when I feel like telling you!!!!

Me - This is unfair year!!!

Tammu - Ha ha. You could have simply refused  me when I asked  Moreover, you didn’t have to tell me about your love life. I just had  to find out how your love-life would have been or would be in future. See how innocent you are

Me - That's right.

Tammu - Ok. Let us go to work.

After that weekend, I was getting really close to Tamanna.  I noticed, she did not have any guy much close to her as iam. 
Meanwhile, ravan and Bharath kept talking about her body and kept advising me on how bad a person she is. As in general how big bitch she is!!!

One day, ravan was playing with his bike keys and they fell down. Bharath took them and threw it to Tamanna's place. tammu took that keys and hidden somewhere. She was wearing tight t shirt and jeans. Ravan asked her  the keys. She acted like she didn’t know about it. She had placed her keys on her desk. Then Ravan saw that and took her keys and tried to run to his place. Tammu chased him and tried to get her keys. ravan turned the other side. tammu hugged him from behind trying to reach the keys at his front. He was a pretty big guy and she couldn’t even reach his chest. She was pushing him hard that her body was literally pasted on him. I, Bharath, Santosh and kiara were watching this. Ravan slipped and fell down and she rolled over him trying to get her keys. They were rolling like lovers. tammu's t shirt had gone up a litte showing her white smooth fleshy hips. She plucked the keys from his hand and tried to get up. But he pulled her down and rolled over her. They looked like having sex in missionary position just with the dresses on. Ravan is lying between  her legs. Tamanna immediately gave back  his keys. He took them and let her away.

I knew what we gonna discuss in our lunch session.

Bharath started that topic during lunch

Bharath - Ravan.  I think you got wet your pant today.

Ravan - I told you I hate that bitch

Bharath - Then why did you roll on her like that. You almost fucked her in office itself!!!

Ravan - She is the one who rolled over me like that. 
That nasty slut projected like I did it!!!

Bharath - You are so lucky. 
She definitely having something for you. But you are ignoring her always

Ravan - I hate such slutty woman dude

Me - Come on. Just because she fell on you, it doesn’t mean she is having feelings for you and she is slutty. She just wanted get her keys back and it happened like an accident.

Ravan- Don’t get angry dude. Why are you supporting that bitch all of a sudden?

Me - Don’t call a women bitch. She is a good friend of me. So stop talking about her like that

Ravan- Cool dude. The slut has used her tricks on you and you fell for them. Don’t believe her.

Bharath - Yes dude. Better stay away from her. You just saw what she did with Ravan

I immediately got up and left the table. 
That evening they messaged me and apologized and told they won’t talk about her like this anymore.
[+] 2 users Like Manasamassy's post
Like Reply
Part 6 cumming tonight!!
Like Reply
Cool update bro... Waiting for next update
Like Reply
(31-05-2020, 04:49 PM)Mr Strange Wrote: Cool update bro... Waiting for next update

THANK for Commenting Heart
Like Reply
[Image: Pics-Art-05-31-10-15-56.jpg]
our team members having a whatsapp group.

We occasionally have some conversations there.
tamanna reply rarely to the group. I used to be  active in that group. But after that day, I stopped responding to messages in the group. Even our lunch conversations were mostly silent. One day while chatting with Tamanna during  weekend at office, she brought up this topic

Tammu- I see you are being weird these days

Me - What? Nothing like that

Tammu- Come on. You know you are bad at lying. Now tell what happened. You are not active in the whatsapp group . You are not hangouting well with ravan and Bharath. What is happening?

Me - Yes. We had a bad argument that day. Things are pretty weird from that day.

Tammu - What was the argument about?

Me - Leave it.

Tammu - Come on. I want to know how such close friends started fighting!

Me - It was because of you

Tammu- Me? WTF!!! Are you serious?

Me - Yes its you.

Tammu- How I could be a  reason for a fight between you and your friends?

Me - i don’t want you to hear that

Tammu - Come on tell me. Or I gonna and ask ravan directly

Me - Don’t do that. I will tell you. Ravan always talks bad things about you

Tammu - What kind of bad things?

Me - I don't want You  to hear that

Tammu - Tell me!!! Rick

Me - He says you are a slutty woman and that you have had sex with some guys before. He also says that you are too arrogant. You make guys do most of your work by seducing them and get appreciation for that. Bharath says that you are trying to seduce Ravan
.even ravan admit that!!!

Tamanna stayed silent looking at the floor for sometime

tammu - Forget what they told. 
Why did you fight with them for that?

Me - They have been talking like this for a long time. But nowadays I am getting angry when someone talks like that about you. That day, when you were trying to get the keys from him, it looked bit too disgusting. Ravan says that you are doing such things with him to seduce him and that he hates slutty women like you.

Tamanna  definitely offended after hearing all this. She asked it again “Still.. Why did you fight with them for me?”

Me - Because I love you. I want to marry you. I couldn’t accept if anyone talks about you like that.

There was a stunned silence for a long time. She went to her place. We didn’t talk to each other that day. We finished our work and went home. We came to office the next day and also it was a Sunday. She came to my place and called me for lunch. We went to cafeteria and sat down for lunch. She started the conversation

Tammu- So.. How are you feeling now?

Me - What do you expect? You didn’t reply to me at all

Tammu- Come on rick. It won’t work out between both of us.

Me - Why not? We have been good friends for long time. Why can’t we proceed further?

Tammu - There are some complications

Me - What? You do you have a boyfriend?

Tammu - No. You don’t know my true character.

Me - I know you are short tempered and like to do things your way. I am not worried about that.

Tammu- not that!!! There is another side of me which you should know . You got angry with ravan for telling some things about me. But It is true!!!!!

Me - What are you saying?

Tammu - I think I have to tell you everything about me now. It is up to you to take a decision after that. If you still love me, we could date. That doesn’t mean that Iam gonna accept to marry you. If not we can continue as friends as we are now. If you hate me after that, we can just move on.

Me - Ok tell me !!

Tammu - Firstly, the fact  I  had sex with guys is true. I think you should have guessed that after the conversation we had last week. I have had 2 boyfriends before. sex with my school teacher and dean of my collge. I  had sex with all of them. I am not in relationship with anyone right now. 
boys says Iam  hard to handle. I know that I can be arrogant and bitchy at times. But this is the way I am. I am not going to change for anyone. That is the reason why we broke up

Me - That is fine with me. You should have seen me by now that Iam  ok with that.

Tammu - Yes I know that. But you need to know one more thing. I don’t know how to put it. But the truth I am really a sex addict to put it in a decent way. That is what Ravan calls me “slutty”. Yes, I am sexually attracted to him. Not just him. Many other guys. It takes a huge effort from my side to actually control myself from jumping all over them. That day when we were fighting for keys, things went a bit out of hands. Right now, I am just satisfying myself with porn videos. I may not be the same all the time though

Me - Now that is heartbreaking for me. Why ravan of  all the people? He is an ugly beast

Tammu - There are certain things which are hard for you to understand. To conclude, everything they spoke about me is true. It is up to you to take a decision

Me - Yes. I definitely need to think about this

We went home. I stayed awake the whole night to think about this. On one side, she is definitely a very difficult person to handle and if my family comes to know any of these things, I am screwed. But I liked the way she was open upfront about her. I have never seen a woman who clearly knows who she is and what she wants. The only thing that bothering me is her lust towards Ravan. I decided to talk about it straight to her the next day. 
 Monday
 and I didn’t get any personal time with her. I sent her a Whatsapp message asking her to wait at the office gate in the evening. We met there and went to a nearby park.

Tammu- So I think you took your decision?

Me - Yes

Tammu- What is that? You hate me right?

Me - No. I still love you. I would like to start a relationship with you. But there is just one thing I would like to change about you. Will you able to do that?

Tammu - I have never changed myself for anyone. Tell me what it is. If it is a minor thing. I will try to change

Me - I am ok with the fact that you are a sex addict. You have lust on guys around you. But please ignore ravan. It gives me a bad feeling. They talk to me on  day to day basis and I feel bad when they talk bad things about you.

Tammu- As I told. I don’t really have much control on that. I could do my best to avoid  But I can’t be sure about it

Me - If you could try, that is good enough for me

Tammu - That is it?

Me - Yes it is.

I smiled

Tammu - I never thought you would accept this. I thought you gonna hate me after you got to know everything. But I need to make myself clear . We are just dating. It doesn’t mean I will marry you. Right now I don’t have any idea of marrying you. Is that fine?

Me - Yes it is fine.

Thus  our love story begins. She told that she doesn’t want to marry me. Maybe she wanted an alpha male to marry. That is definitely not me. But I was willing to try everything to marry her. After all, she is the best woman I could find  for submissive guy like me.
[+] 2 users Like Manasamassy's post
Like Reply