Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average
CUCKOLD CORNER - CUCKY TEA KADAI - NO HOLDS BARRED .. !!
(02-05-2020, 07:48 PM)pantyboy Wrote: AM SURE  u r rockk hard ,, ur maa's deep navel / cleavage .

Yes, My mom gets me so damn aroused, that getting a boner is inevitable. The thought of some stranger man eyeing my mom lustfully seeing her navel, her mangalsutra hanging between her boobies gets me crazy.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(11-09-2019, 01:39 PM)devilisawake Wrote: I am a fantasy Bi Curious Cuck Husband, into fantasy cuck chats with like minded hubbies and non pushy singles.

I love to imagine my wife to be fucked by other man and me helping them.

Hi I'm single and I think I will be one of the above as u mentioned my hangouts id is sharma264208; can we chat pls
Like Reply
(19-09-2019, 10:01 AM)sweetkiller333 Wrote: Hello Guys, bulls msg me on hangout sujal.sam;

Sent u request on hangouts accept from sharma264208;
Like Reply
(05-10-2019, 09:18 PM)bhavish3 Wrote: This happened with my wife once...
Our house was under minor renovation and hence we had shifted to a flat in the adjacent building.
Every day, either my wife or I would go to open the flat and close it once the workers were done.
One day, after a day of work, she entered the lift with some of those workers.
There were 4 in total - their head and 3 workers. Two were adults and one was a teenager (14-15)
Since the elevator could only have 4 people at one time and there were 5 including my wife, they were all cramped for space.
The teenager was right behind my wife and was sticking it to her ass. He even put his lips on her back although he didn't lick or kiss it.
He was rubbing his lower body slowly on to her ass.
After the day's work was over, I had given an extra 50 to that kid, thinking he's working at such a young age. When my wife saw this, she told me what he had done (dicking her ass and smelling her back)

But my wife overlooked this thinking it was just a space issue.

After this, I kept a watch on the boy when my wife was with them. I have seen him stare at my wife's ass every time she bent. He would also stand near her whenever he got the chance and try to touch her body.

There were times when my wife would send that boy to our new house to get water, tea or snacks for them. I wonder if he played any mischief with the snacks and water.

This was soo fucking hot for me

Really erotic and hot to read this Experience
I'm 22 single male interested to chat with you on hangouts my I'd is sharma264208; pls pm me if interested
[+] 1 user Likes Luckyluv1's post
Like Reply
(18-09-2019, 11:20 AM)husbandamar Wrote: Yes i am also cuck and wanna see my wifes gangbang.

can i join, i am 33 M divorcee
Like Reply
(03-05-2020, 11:34 AM)sent invite Luckyluv1 Wrote: Really erotic and hot to read this Experience
I'm 22 single male interested to chat with you on hangouts my I'd is sharma264208; pls pm me if interested
Like Reply
Any groups to swipe gf pics or to shag on known girls
Like Reply
I am 40 my chut is 37. Went to goa in nov.
Bv ko bra penty me beach par le gaya
Raand ko dekhkar sabke lode khade ho gaye
[+] 1 user Likes Kam1nam2's post
Like Reply
PM me ur hangout id. We can chat
Like Reply
If any one Wana talk about my chut
She is 37 yrs
Hot
Sexy, love to show her randi body
Like Reply
Telugu cuckold husbands or ladies message me on hangouts I'd is omkarananda24;
Like Reply
Husband of a hot wife pm me to chat more.. cuckinhot80;
Like Reply
nice to meet u all here.
Like Reply
Aaah...I love cuckolding...its an amazing thing and watching gives more pleasure than real fucking.
Like Reply
[Image: 2020-05-06.jpg]
Any of my friend plz send ur lovely wife to raise my cock..and then just watch..
[+] 1 user Likes rahulhdx's post
Like Reply
Cuckold husband pm me in hangouts I'd is omkarananda24;
Like Reply
(12-05-2020, 09:49 AM)Sachin@10 Wrote: Cuckold husband pm me in hangouts I'd is omkarananda24;

hey i send u invitation
Like Reply
PM me your hangout id. We can chat
Like Reply
i also have cuckolding fantacy for my wife and other family women
Like Reply
I AM CUCKOLD HUSBAND MY HANGOUT ID samarsandhya1;
Like Reply