Fantasy Actress Roleplays
Plsee post stories on bigg boss tamil julie, oviya, raiza wilson, suja varunee, bindu madhavi, janani iyer, abhirami venkatachalam, losliya... plseee write stories on these saxyyy girls.... requesting for so manyy times...
[+] 1 user Likes Sabzzz19's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Bhai short stories honeke vahje intrest nehi hay thoda bhada stories obhi family affairs hogi tho accha lagtha
Like Reply
Bro write on sreemukhi and vishnu priya story.

When reading your just feel like it's happened. Such wonderful thinking bro
Like Reply
(11-07-2019, 06:35 PM)ashw Wrote: Anushka is My Wife,My Love,My Honey,My Sweetheart
[Image: anushka-shetty-wallpapers-hd-67048-3750690.png]
[Image: ma3UsL.gif]
[Image: 532761800f6282c788b5c236b46366b0.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: 1434080f9a241ec1035de1abd5e39f9e.jpg]
[Image: EnlightenedHonorableCanvasback-size_restricted.gif]
Anushka is my wife and I am her hubby..She is made for me only...I hug her tightly and lick her whole naked body and fuck her daily day and night with my monster dick very very hard in every position of Kamasutra and in her every hole..She moaning loudly and enjoy real pleasure with me in bed...She is My LOVE, My JAAN.

sexy gifs, loved it
Like Reply
(27-05-2020, 10:10 AM)Sabzzz19 Wrote: Plsee post stories on bigg boss tamil julie, oviya, raiza wilson, suja varunee, bindu madhavi, janani iyer, abhirami venkatachalam, losliya... plseee write stories on these saxyyy girls.... requesting for so manyy times...

I think this is one of long pending request from our end. Hope author will soon post big story on these actresses...
Like Reply
Pls make story on aruvi fame aditi balan
Like Reply
I’m 6 feet tall.I had a plan of going to the Sunburn festival in Goa since many days. I booked the tickets I went to the venue at Vagator.I got to know that the show starts at 6 in the evening.

So I decided to
go to the beach there. I saw a couple playing at the beach. I just went closer and saw the girl. They were in mid-twenties. I guess they were friends. The boy saw me while walking. I just smiled at him and he asked me to take a picture of them on his phone. I did the same and said hi.

[Image: fde96d0de11a17d86be5588c7c1d28d4.jpg]

We said bye and I went to the festival.I was a professional photographer not a regular guy who works in an MNC or any firm.

I went to the venue and started taking interviews of people from different nationalities and there I saw these two people the boy and girl coming to my side smiling. I smiled back and we greeted each other. The show was started.There were many counters for drinks. I was in search of water.

They offered me some water. The guy started drinking like a pig and was dancing with the girl. I was watching them.He was a bit out of control and she was holding him.

[Image: Losliya%2BHot%2Bimage.jpg]

At one point, she felt tired of dancing and holding him and she let him go and he fell on the ground. I grabbed him and made him sit at a distance. She thanked me for that.

When the party was over, the guy had more credits in his account. Since they were not refundable, he went back to the counter and had even more vodka. I helped him till his bike and she asked for my help for taking him to the hotel as she was afraid he might fall.

I went to her place and made him sleep. She thanked me and offered me a drink. I said I don’t drink. She asked me to give her a company as she was feeling bored. I took Pepsi.She had a shot of vodka. She was little drowsy. She came closer to me.

[Image: losliya-mariyanesan-latest-hot-hd-photos...1569765906]

I held her hand, it was soft. She asked me to help her and take her to her room. I had her hand over my shoulder and her boobs touching me. I wanted to hold her and kiss her tight. After reaching her room door, she hugged me and said, “thank you”.

“You thanked me more than required”. She smiled and saw me in my eyes. She was very close to my face. Soon we ended up kissing each other. The touch of her lips made me hold her tighter. She shivered to the touch of my lip on her lip.

She smiled and saw me in my eyes. She was very close to my face. Soon we ended up kissing each other. The touch of her lips made me hold her tighter. She shivered to the touch of my lip on her lip.

[Image: 5de83f6a953ec2bda740e2c138eb3b33.jpg]

She held my hair, rubbing it slowly. I held her hip and her back and was kissing her. She took me to her room. That guy was totally drunk. We moved him out of the bed and got him to the couch. She then sat on the bed. I went near her kissed her again on her eyes, then slowly came to her ears and licked her ear lobes.
All content are copied from INTERNET. if any one have object i will remove the content. This is a work of fiction.This stories and pics are not my own. copied from Internet .  Please find Index in 1st Page.
Visit our  Actress roleplay
Like Reply
Then I went to her cheeks. They were super soft. I kissed her hard there and after that went to her neck and kissed her neck. She was moaning all the while like, aaahhh…. Mmmmaaa…. And holding me even more tightly.

I pulled her shirt up and her breasts covered by her bra were staring at me. I went to the top portion of her boobs and was kissing there very slowly. She kept her head back and was trying to hold her moans but was failing. Slight moans were coming out of her mouth as mmmm aaaa ssshhh….

[Image: (m=eaAaGwObaaaa)(mh=yfKK6CJ6GZGNQLPW)12.jpg]

I went to her back kissing and didn’t remove my lips off her body. I was kissing her all the while. I went to her back and was kissing her back.

Then I went near her bra hook and removed them with my teeth. She was pressing the pillow on her side and was saying, “you are an expert in making a girl hot” in a very feelable voice.

I came back, kissing her nipples one by one, and rolling my lips on them. She was pressing me hard towards her. I took her entire boob in my mouth and was chewing her nipple.

[Image: aHR0cDovL3d3dy5mdWNrZGVzaWdpcmxzLmNvbS-3...pwZw==.jpg]

Then I went to her belly, kissed her there, removed the short skirt with my hands and in one go, I pulled her panty and skirt. She was stark naked now.

I went to her hips sucking and leaving love marks all over her body. I like it when a girl is totally aroused and makes such sexy sounds. That’s the reason I make them feel even more pleasured.

I kissed her hip and then kept her legs over my shoulder. I sat on my knees, started kissing her toes and took each in my mouth and sucked them.

[Image: Losliya-Mariyanesan-removing-her-top-nud...7x1024.jpg]

I came down kissing her calf muscles, knees, thighs and reached her pussy. I blew some warm air over her pussy which was oozing wet juices. I kissed her pussy walls. She was shivering. I liked it and was pressing my head there.

I went to the other leg starting from the thigh back till the toe.

Suddenly I came to her pussy and started licking it. She didn’t even realize that I would reach her pussy in a second.She shivered and squirted on my face. I wiped it with the bedsheet.

[Image: Losliya-Mariyanesan-hairy-pussy-spreadin...1x1024.jpg]

She pulled me up and told me she wants to take my tool in her mouth. She was shocked looking at my tool. It was 6 inches long and 2 and a half inches wide.
All content are copied from INTERNET. if any one have object i will remove the content. This is a work of fiction.This stories and pics are not my own. copied from Internet .  Please find Index in 1st Page.
Like Reply
Her hand wasn’t enough to completely cover my dick. She was stroking the dick and pulling the foreskin back and forth. She kissed the cock tip and took all of it in her mouth.Even though she gagged, she didn’t take it out for 15 seconds and was shaking her head.

Then she took it out of her mouth and my dick was covered in her saliva. Again she took the tip of my cock, licked it and took the cock in her mouth and bobbed her head in and out. I was feeling like I would cum any time now.

[Image: 1379163_01540_720b.jpg]

My cock was vibrating and she noticed it and took her mouth out and said that she wanna see her boyfriend who is a pimp and a drunkard while getting fucked. I lied on the bed, she came on top of me, held my cock and pressed into her pussy slowly as it was a bit painful for her.

Within 5 minutes of 10 slow pushes, my dick vanished inside her cock. She was looking at her boyfriend and started stroking slowly. I was looking in her eyes and her dancing boobs. She increased her speed and started moaning loudly.

I was unable to control. I rolled her on the bed and started fucking her at jet speed. She cummed twice but I hadn’t finished yet. She said to hold on for a while and asked me whether we can have a break. But I didn’t listen to her words and kept fucking her.

[Image: HPGICxkR9xEFsQN9fAxyf6NPiP4W-xmfEi-k9pcx...DwBroKtImU]

When I was about to cum, I pulled my dick out and sprayed my semen on the bed. She said she had seen people getting done in 5-10 minutes but I was fucking her for half an hour and still managed not to cum. We slept hugging.

I woke up at 5 in the morning and saw her sleeping next to me. I slowly spread her legs and started licking her cunt putting my tongue deep in it. She woke up pressing my head. She was all wet. I got on top of her.

She asked me, “Can you fuck me while I face my boyfriend standing and on doggy style?”

[Image: QQBZWOqYygMpvDd4O2o-3S6GmTT08kNgnckbBCgB...wt711EQhka]

I was more than happy for that. I made her face her boyfriend, held her hair from the back and her hip with other hand and started banging her. I didn’t stop for a long time and finally when I was about to finish, she held my cock from the back and stroked it. I came. Her pussy was filled with our juices. I kissed her pussy and made her sleep again.

She said she came twice and also counted the number of strokes it went in and out non-stop! She asked me how I did that? I said I read a lot of body control books and practice them. In the morning, her bf woke up and said thank you for dropping her safely and being there for them. I shook his hand and went to the festival.

[Image: tumblr_o3yns8DORR1sta64oo1_500.gif]

As it was a four days festival, we had sex for 3 days. The last day her boyfriend had sex with her and she said she remembered me while he was fucking her or if not she wouldn’t have cummed. I took it as a compliment. I don’t want to reveal their names and I guess our readers are far intelligent enough to not get confused.

THE- END
[+] 2 users Like Krishan202's post
Like Reply
Suuuuuuuper story Bro..............
Bro please write story on Rani Mukherji
Like Reply
Write on Tara Sutaria
Like Reply
Bro tapsee gangbang story please
Like Reply
Thankss for considering our requests... waiting for more... superb story on losliya
Like Reply
Suja Varunee is an attractive 36-year-old mother of two. She's no supermodel, but she has the look of that good looking school teacher that most boys had a crush on during their school years.

She stands 5'6" with a slender 34-B-24-24 body. Brown hair, parted in the middle and hanging almost to her shoulders. 

[Image: 64CQW9ZTT1PcoopFB7G4wOxCLd2PvnfjRnF0QDYJ...o8WtO5XpDi]

Suja is a very conservative and modest woman. Her husband, Sundar, is the only man she had ever been with. They met in high school and Suja, holding on to her strict religious upbringing, kept her virginity until their wedding night.

They made a cute couple. Sundar was a good looking man, though a short one: barely taller than his wife. The two were active in their local church and Suja worked as a stay home mom.

Even her clothing was modest. Suja never dressed in anything revealing. Her B-cup breasts were always well covered and it was rare to see her in shorts or anything else that exposed too much flesh.

She was also on the naïve side. Her oldest child, a freshman in high school, often chided her mother for not thinking about what she said. Suja often said things without realizing that her words could sometimes be taken out of context, causing Suja's daughter some embarrassment at times. She had told her mom that some of her statements could be taken sexually. Suja had been embarrassed by this, but still never thought much about it.
[Image: k8sI3ESYRUNtLygfe20iYrBN8x2WhwLMcH8MCssp...dHm8CMmsmL]

Today Suja was home alone while her husband was at work and the kids at school. Her husband had arranged for some contractors to do some work around the house. They had begun the day before but had to finish the work today.

It was May and the weather was turning hot. Suja, as was her nature, felt a desire to offer the men something cool to drink and be of help in any other manner that she could.

She went outside, dressed in a pair of jeans and a tee-shirt, to offer the men cold water or anything else. Had her daughter been home Suja would have been warned of her absent minded wording. But she was alone and, true to form, said all the wrong things.

"Boy, Datha  you guys look hot." She said to the four men working outside.

[Image: 1w2h9_P-YHu2S3JrQRRSseLk9QiW6xhOyjtsl9n9...2hnuV6IGtb]

She made some small talk, offered them drinks and then said, "If there is anything I can do for you guys just ask." She had told them. Followed with "I'm serious, just ask and I'll do whatever it takes to make you feel better today. But I have to insist on at least two of you at a time. I can't have just one of you with me."

Suja went inside thinking nothing of her conversation. She had simply offered refreshments, a cool place to rest and informed them that she couldn't be alone with only one of them so that the neighbor's wouldn't think anything funny was going on if they saw a lone man go inside with her.

To the four men working outside Suja's words had a completely different meaning.

Raj, the oldest of the men, watched Suja as she walked inside. He was six foot tall and muscular. Well tanned already from working outside. "Boys, I think she wants a gangbang."

"That is one horny housewife." Datha replied, shaking his prematurely balding head. Datha was slightly taller than Raj and more rugged looking.

Gani, the youngest at 19, wasn't so sure. "You Datha't really think she wants to have sex, do you?"

"Sure the fuck sounds like it to me." Antoine, the 21-year old tall, muscular black man with the clean shaved head and full beard added.
[Image: GeXAPcunwItdPiFnTY_gMhsxD3DlYDoq2pPWYtry...2IPyoiITIq]

"Well we're almost finished here," Raj said. "And she has me too fucking turned on to ignore her. Let's finish and go inside and take her up on her offer."

The men busted ass to finish the job in the next half hour. Then went to the door and knocked.

Suja answered the door, finding the four sweaty men asking to come inside to cool off. She let them come inside and poured them all glasses of water.

The men drank the water in the kitchen, and then Raj said, "Are you serious about making us feel better?"

Suja smiled. "If I can I will."

"Well that pussy would sure make me feel better." He replied.

Suja's mouth dropped open. She didn't know how to respond to Raj's rude comment. Then she felt Datha's hands reach around her from behind to grope her tits.

"What do you think you're doing?" She blurted out as she pushed Datha's hands away.

[Image: pX9673yu4Up2GMw9lerJ0c2h8L3WN_k7q2k0qWwS...GvOg4ySM2A]
"Come on, girl. You obviously want us to fuck you." Datha said, grabbing her and pulling her tight against him."

"No I Datha't!" She protested.

"You're not going to get us all hard and horny and back out of this now." Raj said. "Let's strip her."
[+] 1 user Likes Krishan202's post
Like Reply
Suja screamed as the four men grabbed her and began forcibly removing her clothes. She wrestled against them, but soon found her body bare and pushed onto her back on the kitchen counter.

"Please stop!" She yelled as the men began groping her bare breast and fingering her pussy.

[Image: j_7awGlmy8CvqEDhHn5ZtynRRGnsXCKQJeBZ-wAO...f2LS16Ijej]

Suja was in a panic. She knew that she was at the mercy of these men and was fully aware of what they wanted. Suja would have to admit that she had fantasized about having sex with more than one man at a time. But she would have never willingly done so.

The men took turns stripping while the other three continued molesting the struggling housewife. Soon Suja saw all four of them naked around her. Each of the dicks hard in anticipation of being thrust into her body.

Suja could not help but to observe that all four men were more endowed than her husband.

Suja had no regrets with her husband's size. She knew that his five inches was just below the average, but he had always satisfied her with it. But all four of these men were larger. Two of them, Antoine and Raj, were both a good three or four inches larger.

"Suck my cock." Antoine said as he grabbed her head and pulled it back over the counter.

[Image: GuUm5DlrhA0G7_rKkfD7rFSlKRgNg-IiUqBW60N1...6SEApIax6r]

Suja resisted as the black piece of meat was thrust into her face. She did not want to do this but soon found her mouth open and lips wrapping around his pole.

Raj was pulling her legs apart on the other side of the counter and she could feel his long, thick cock pressing between her legs.

She tried to protest but could not make anything more than grunts as Antoine fucked her face.

She cried out in rage as Raj thrust his pole deep inside her pussy. She realized at once that he filled her more than her husband ever had.

[Image: fFXqsL3Tur5ht_p2ESovFqIcnveJSJnXaT0zqJWv...4xeVFyS9Rg]

Now Suja was being pounded by two strange men at the same time. She had gone the better part of a year before allowing her husband to get this far on their wedding night and now here she was trapped between two men who were forcing her to have sex in her own kitchen.

"Oh fuck." She heard Antoine say just before she felt her mouth filling with his cum. She was surprised with how quickly the black man had climaxed and was not expecting this. She gagged at first and began gulping down his warm salty seed, realizing that she had not permitted her husband to cum in her mouth for a few years now.

Antoine shoved his cock deep into her throat as he came, spewing his cum as Suja's mouth pleasured him.

[Image: D1bqQ6VoHJ1w7S6TwwM2uZzgwpkgo9qo5go9NAKI...LyefVe8N2Y]

He pulled out his spent cock and she raised her head and watched as Raj fucked her.

"Please stop." She pleaded.

But Raj did not listen. He held her legs apart and slammed his cock into her pussy ignoring her pleas.

Raj began panting and moaning. Suja felt his pace quicken and his thrust become harder and deeper and knew that he was about to cum inside her.

"No, pull out!" She yelled.

But Raj was not going to be denied his climax inside her tight pussy. He cried out in lustful joy as his orgasm began, sending his cum jetting into Suja's pussy as he pounded her without mercy.

[Image: hfv4ZX3aR8Clgsn87optvbbHEjEHWJcjA3TRSJ0W...lPWMJMpLqH]

As soon as Raj was finished Datha grabbed her and pulled her off the counter. He forced her to bend over the kitchen table and thrust his cock into her from behind. Suja's arms were held tightly in front of her as Datha fucked her.
[+] 1 user Likes Krishan202's post
Like Reply
She no longer begged for them to stop. Once Raj had cum inside her she felt the will to resist begin to fade. But what she hadn't expected was the feeling that was now coming over her.

Datha's cock was actually bringing her pleasure!

Suja resisted the sensations growing inside her. She could not allow these men to make her enjoy this bang. She was being forced fucked by them and could not be made to enjoy it.

But as Datha came closer to his orgasm his fucking was doing the same to Suja.

"Oh God, no." She begged as she felt her body coming close to climax. Her legs shook beneath her as her orgasm began. Datha's cock took her over the edge. Her pussy gripped his shaft as her juices began to spill out onto his balls.

[Image: kDrVVM9-H41OhC8crg52D0jnPR-om9p_ZiLFqsNS...IiqX1IG5Um]

Datha groaned as his cock released his cum into Suja's pussy, mixing with her own juices as the two came together.

Datha pulled out of her and Gani took his place. The young man fucked Suja with jackhammer-like speed as she lay on the table. Her pussy was still sensitive from her orgasm with Datha and she could feel it responding again.

But before the feeling could grow any stronger she felt Gani blowing his load into her thrice-fucked pussy.

"On your hands and knees." She heard Antoine order. The black man helped her to the floor where she knelt as he got behind her. He thrust his cock inside her and she felt her body responding at once.

Suja wasn't sure what had come over her. But she decided that this was feeling too good to resist. And she justified it because it was being forced upon her. She could not be blamed for being bangd, so since she was guiltless why not just enjoy the fulfillment of a long held fantasy. One that would be kept a secret between her and her four attackers.

[Image: XrCnj4t9_8vzGcyvXtTmRfnDQtPT9XVN75vMmFUQ...Wk5ENMHllX]

Suja reached up and grabbed Raj's cock and began stroking it. He moved before her so that she could begin sucking on his cock as Antoine fucked her.

Suja could not believe that she was actually enjoying this. She greedily sucked on Raj's cock as she fucked back against the black man behind her.

She began cumming almost immediately. She had to pull her mouth away from Raj's cock as her orgasm tore through her. It subsided but Antoine was still pounding her from behind. Finally he came inside her, but not before bringing her close to the verge of another climax.

"Fuck me." She said to Raj. Not wanting to be denied one more orgasm.

"I knew you wanted it." He said, quickly moving around her body and kneeling behind her, thrusting his cock into her sopping wet hole.

Datha took Raj's place at her face. Suja began sucking his cock. With her right hand she grabbed Gani's and began jacking him off. Soon she was taking turns sucking each of the men one at a time.
[Image: 0H9uvgbpCARz52_5Zvm3VfmyADT1DPn0Zqi2lcRr...CCp7B71rVB]

She pulled her head away from Gani as he was about to cum. She began sucking Datha's while she jacked Gani off all over the side of her face.

Raj was fucking her with all his might, enjoying the change that he saw taking place in the women kneeling before him. He watched as Datha's eyes rolled back in his head as he began cumming in Suja's mouth.

She gulped down his cum then pulled free, crying out her delight. "Oh yes, I'm cumming!" She yelled. "Fuck me harder!"

Raj was ready to cum too. Hearing Suja's cries of satisfaction made his orgasm even better as he unleashed his seed inside her.

Suja fell forward onto the floor as Raj pulled his cock out of her. She was covered in sweat and her body was shaking from the effects of her multiple orgasms and the realization of what had just happened.

[Image: miDhWlOyomvQ9D15FwtWwqIpMb1ohV-lKsJpqZ7a...rEZMrf-E-s]

As the men began dressing Suja slowly got to her feet. "Get the fuck out of here." She told them, trying to sound like she was mad. She was to a point, but she could not deny that she had been more satisfied in the past forty five minutes than she had even been.

She needed to clean up before her kids got home. She would never tell anyone what happened here today. But, even though she would never have Done this on her own, this would always be a fond memory for the pretty housewife. She even wondered if there was any other work that her husband could find for these men.

[Image: MN0jfz6sgZuhcmKsngPn9E6Tpy7pZMpXzjGmM1AO...P-G0vluz5f]

THE-END
[+] 2 users Like Krishan202's post
Like Reply
Good story.... just one kindly request plsee more fakes of the actresses Namaskar Namaskar Namaskar Shy Shy Shy
Like Reply
Write on Tara sutaria
Like Reply
Bro plz continue Anushka Shetty story ??
Like Reply
Story on Tara sutaria bro
[+] 2 users Like Viratkholi's post
Like Reply