Fantasy Actress Samantha as new run away wife
"Mmmmm... That was tasty" he said and came out of her saree and then removed it completely and made Samantha stand in her blouse and petticoat.

He then once again locked lip with Samantha and placed his left hand around her waist and pushed her close to him and with is right hand he cupped her breast over her blouse.

"Mmmm..." Both moaned as they were engaged in a most intense lip lock and Samantha could taste her own love juice in his lips as she sucked on him.

As they continued this Raghu now started to unhook Samantha's blouse one by one and soon it was completely open and he removed off of her and threw it on to the floor.

He next removed the clips of her bra and removed it to.

Samantha now stood half naked with only her petticoat in her body.

[img]- -web/20170109212410im_/http://pzy.be/i/2/SAM006-24.jpg[/img]
He then stopped kissing her and went a step back and looked at Samantha's naked breast.
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSwgKRMIZZ_E_Qwwr_qm...e&usqp=CAU]
"Woww... Your tits look amazing no wonder my dad cheated on my mother"

Saying that Raghu came forward and continued his lip lock and fondled her breast at the same time.

The softness of her boobs made him go crazy and he crushed her breast little more roughly.

"Mmmm... Oooohhhh..." Samantha moaned enjoying her father-in-law's rough handling of her breast.

After kissing her for a while he stopped for a second and made Samantha lie of the kitchen floor and he moved over her grabbed her breast in each hand and crushed and fondled them for some time.

Then he bent forward and started to suck on each of the milk tanks and twisting her nipple with his hand.

"Mmmm... Aaaaahhhh..." Samantha let out some moans as his mouth moved all over her breast and washed it with his saliva.

From her breast he moved down to her belly and played with her soft skin and her belly button for some time.

All his tonguing all over her body made Samantha more arose and she let out some wild moans like a crazy bitch.

Now almost all part of her upper body was now covered by Raghu's saliva at that point.
[+] 1 user Likes Tharun333's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Raghu then stopped licking her and moved down to her legs and raised her petticoat up to Samantha's hips and now her pussey was visible to him.

He then removed his lungi and his dick popped out of it and was almost to its maximum at that point.

He then spread Samantha's leg wide and went in between them.

"Do you want my dick in you little slut" he asked.

Samantha was so honey with is fore ply and she shakes her head positively.

[Image: tenor.gif]

"My father was right you are such a slut and I don’t think one dick can satisfy you"

Saying that Raghu took his dick in hand and gave it a couple of stroke and then in a single push he entered completely into Samantha's vagina.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRkoX6jdAXatAx_d9S4W...-&usqp=CAU]

"Aaaaahhhhhh..." Samantha shouted as his dick was much bigger than the old man and even bigger than her husband.

It almost stretched her pussey even wider.

As soon as his dick was in he placed both in hands on Samantha's milk tanks and had a tight grip on it and started to move his hips to and fro pounding Samantha harder giving her the pleasure of her life.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcT4Ljq52mZTV-tSoBlvu...0&usqp=CAU]
"Ah... Mmm... Ahhh..." Samantha moaned with each thrust.

"Ooohhh... Your pussey is so tight slut, Aaaaahhh..." Raghu shouted as he continued to pound her pussey harder.

He continued fucking her in that position for some time and then he made Samantha go on all four and went behind her and continued to fuck her in doggie position.

[Image: SMANTHAA.gif]

This time he hold her ass cheeks and gave her some hard slaps to it occasionally.

"Aaaahhh... Aaahhh..." Both moaned as this position gave too much pleasure to both.
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRx22l8-blfV1pgaVikA...o&usqp=CAU]
This continued for some time and Raghu shouted...

"I am gonna cummmm..." and he immediately pulled his dick out of Samantha's vagina and made her lie on her back and moved to her breast and gave his dick some furious strokes.

"Aaaaahhhhh..." he shouted and fired his hot jet of sperm all over Samantha's breast.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSzn3fh2Qg4W-Y9JXVrU...T&usqp=CAU]
After emptying his sack he gave a long kiss to Samantha and went out of the kitchen fully satisfied.
Like Reply
After their fucking session in the kitchen, both Raghu and Samantha cleaned themself.

Raghu moved to the living room and watched TV and Samantha went back to the kitchen and started preparing lunch.

In another few minutes Ramvarma returned back home.

When he entered the living room he saw his son and they both shared a naughty smile and then he entered the kitchen and hugged Samantha from behind and kissed her on the neck.

"Did my son behave good to you while I was gone?" he asked.

"Why did you say about us to your son, now I had fucked my father-in-law too?"

"He found out himself and I thought that the only way to shut his mouth is by bringing him in"

"But one day he will find out that I am his son's wife and what will happen then".

[img]- -web/20161209025055im_/http://www.bollygallery.com/show/Samantha%20Ruth%20Prabhu/Samantha%20Ruth%20Prabhu%20-%201144.jpg[/img]
"Let’s not worry too much about that, everything will be fine"

Saying that he kissed on her cheeks and left the kitchen, since he thought that his wife may return back any time.

Then Samantha prepared lunch and all three didn’t talk much while having their meal.

After finishing their lunch, both Raghu and Ramvarma went into the living room and watched cricket.

Samantha was busy cleaning the dishes and few minutes after she was done she came to the living room.

"Samantha could you please lock the front door" Ramvarma said.

Samantha knew that he has something on his mind and she immediately went and locked the door and came back.

[Image: l4FGu66UWHpRuXUoE.gif]

"Come and sit here and watch the match dear its getting interesting" he said and made her sit in between them.

For the first few minutes they were silent and watched the match.
Like Reply
Then Ramvarma who was sitting on Samantha's left took her left hand and placed it on his dick over his lungi.

Samantha looked at him.

[img]- -web/20161209025055im_/http://www.bollygallery.com/show/Samantha%20Ruth%20Prabhu/Samantha%20Ruth%20Prabhu%20-%20844.jpg[/img]
"The match is in the final stage and I am feeling more tensed, so could you please help me calm down"

Saying that he moved Samantha's palm over his dick and she could feel his cock gradually growing inside his lungi.

If it’s some other time she would be excited but with her father-in-law sitting next to her she felt awkward.

While she was thinking about that another arm took her hand and she knew exactly who it was and before she turn her hand has landed on her father-in-law's dick.

And when she looks at him he gave her a naughty smile.

Now with both her hands on her in-law's private parts Samantha knew what she got to do and she herself started rubbing her hand against their dick.

Samantha continued this for some time and the warm movement of her soft hand over their dick made them go hard in no time and it was pushing against their respective dress.

They then stopped Samantha for a minute and then removed their lungi and lowered their pyjamas and sat back on the couch with their polls standing 90 degree.

This time Samantha needs no guidance and she herself took their dick in each hand and started to give them a hand joy.

[Image: thaa.gif]
Both Raghu and Ramvarma leaned back on the couch and enjoyed the match and Samantha's hand moving up and down over their dick.

Samantha did this for some more minute and first Ramvarma with a moan ejected his load out and after few more minutes Raghu also reached his climax.

As soon as Raghu reached his climax the phone bell rang and Ramvarma immediately got of the couch and received it.

After answering the call he came back into the living room with a big smile on his face.

Raghu asked him the reason and he said that his wife is not coming today and that means they get to spend more time with Samantha.
Like Reply
Then Raghu said that he need to get out to meet an important client and he will be back by evening and then in another few minutes he dressed up and left the house.

Few minutes after Raghu left the house Ramvarma also left saying that he have some thing to take care leaving Samantha alone in the house.

[img]- -web/20161209025055im_/http://www.bollygallery.com/show/Samantha%20Ruth%20Prabhu/Samantha%20Ruth%20Prabhu%20-%2099.jpg[/img]
Evening at around 5'o clock Ramvarma returned back home and within another thirty minutes Raghu also came back after his meeting with his Clint.

Samantha then prepared tea and all three sat on the living room and before they were about to drink it, Ramvarma took a tablet and dropped it in both his and Raghu's tea.

Samantha asked him what it is and he just said that she will find it sooner.

He then gave a pill to Samantha and asked her to have it and Samantha without questioning took it.

Then all three had their cup of tea.

After having their tea both Raghu and his father moved towards Samantha and sat on her either side.

There was complete lust filled in both her in-law's face and at that moment Samantha knew that she is going to experience her first threesome, in fact it will be the first threesome for all of them.

Ramvarma who was sitting on her right first removed the pin in shoulder and dropped her pallu that made her white tummy visible.

As soon as the pallu dropped both Samantha's father-in-law and grand-father-in-law placed their hands on the respective boobs near them and started cupping them over Samantha's blouse.
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSp5xl_YBBol6VLzK5iZ...D&usqp=CAU]
The experience of two different men moving their hand over her soft boobs made Samantha horny and she leaned back on the couch and let out some mild moans.

[img]- -web/20161209025055im_/http://pzy.be/i/2/samantha_half_saree_pics_photos_in_dookudu_3473.jpg[/img]
"Mmmmm... Oooohhh... Mmmm..."

As they continued fondling her boobs they moved their head forward and started kissing and licking her neck on the either side.

"Mmmm... Yaaaahhh..." Samantha continued to moan as their tongue brushed all over her neck and their hands fondling her boobs.

After licking on her neck for a while Raghu moved up to her cheeks and chewed her flesh their and then he moved towards her lips and started to suck on them.
Like Reply
While Raghu was busy smooching Samantha Ramvarma continued caressing her neck and his hand that was fondling her boobs now started to unhook the blouse one by one.

While this was going on Samantha herself was so excited and her hand moved towards both the men's dick and started to rub them over their dress.

By this time Ramvarma succeeded in opening all the hooks in her blouse and Samantha's blouse flied open.

[img]- -web/20161209025055im_/http://pzy.be/i/2/SAMANTHA03+(1).jpg[/img]
Immediately both their hands crawled into her blouse and continued to crush her bra covered breast.
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRVh9noXxEYoj2WNeOaC...x&usqp=CAU]
After continuing this for a while both Raghu and Ramvarma stopped for a minute and helped Samantha remove her blouse completely and they also remove her bra in the process.
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQPi1PAvtlzxqr1L4KW4...B&usqp=CAU]
Now Samantha was half naked with her saree and her petticoat covering her lower region.

As soon as her bra was removed Ramvarma raised Samantha's right hand and looked into her sweaty armpit and started to lick on her sweat in that region and ticked her continuously with his tongue.

"Mmmm... Ooooohhh..." Samantha let out some mild moans feeling the old man's tongue moving all over her pit.

Meanwhile Raghu went down on his knees on the floor and placed his right hand on Samantha's naked left boobs and cupped it gently and started licking and sucking on her smooth and soft tummy and also did some digging on the belly button with the tip of his tongue.

After licking on Samantha's armpit for some time Ramvarma moved his head down to her naked boob and he started eating on her soft milk thank and in some occasion he even gave some love bite to it.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRLQDMxzdK0ogX896odO...y&usqp=CAU]
"Oooohhh... Yaaaaahhh... Mmmmm..." Samantha continued to moan as their tongue some serious work on her tits and her belly.

Both the father and son didn’t rush, since they have more than enough time enjoy the seductive body of Samantha.

They continued this for some more time and in the process they tasted inch by inch of Samantha's upper region from her forehead to the region just below her belly button.

During the process Samantha reached her first orgasm of the session and weted her pantie.

After they were done with praying on Samantha's tits, lips, tummy etc, they made her stand and removed her saree and petticoat, and made her stand only in her pantie.
Like Reply
Then both Raghu and Ramvarma removed all their cloths and completely naked in front of Samantha with their dick standing hard.

Both Raghu and Ramvarma felt a little awkward standing completely naked in front of each other but the lust over Samantha's body made it even.

Then Raghu kneeled in front of Samantha and started to lick on her pantie which was drenched by her love juice.

"Mmm... Oooohhh..." Samantha moaned as his tongue moved over her pantie covered pussey.

Meanwhile Ramvarma went behind her grabbed both her tits and started cupping them and kissed her back.

This went for some time and then Raghu moved his head away from her pantie and in a single pull ripped it off her waste and made Samantha stand completely naked in front of him and his father.

After ripping off the last piece of cloth in her body, Raghu now resumed caressing her naked pussey with his tongue.

[img]- -web/20161209025055im_/http://pzy.be/i/3/samantha+pss+copy+copy.jpg[/img]
His tongue moving over her pussey made Samantha even more excited and she moved her hips with the rhythm of his tongue and continued moaning.
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSswfFhJJdWPVjs_b4Nk...i&usqp=CAU]

While this was going on Ramvarma who was standing behind now went on his knees with his face opposite to those sexy ass of Samantha.

He then grabbed both her ass cheeks in each of his hands and spread them wide and had a good look at her shit hole and he then buried his face between her ass cheeks and started to move his tongue over it.
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSGLcT0Z6SnLyp8lzaK-...2&usqp=CAU]
"Mmmmm... Ooohhh... Goddd... Aaaahhh..." Samantha's moaning sound become even louder as both the guys worked their tongue on her pussey and ass respectively.

As this continued for some time Samantha screamed louder and reached her second orgasm and then her leg got off balance and she sat on the couch.

"Ohh... That was awesome it is one of my best orgasm" Samantha said.

"Ok bitch now it’s time for you to serve us with the slutty mouth of yours" Raghu said and both him and his father climbed on the couch and stood on either side of Samantha with their stiff dick pointing towards her mouth.

Samantha hesitated a bit...

"Take our dick in your mouth dear" Ramvarma said.
Like Reply
"But if you cum due to my blowjob then I may not get a chance to take your dick in my pussey" She replied.

"Just try it dear and I promise we will satisfy you to the fullest tonight" he said with such a confidence in his voice.

Samantha believed in him and grabbed both their dick in her hand and gave them a couple of stroke and then first took Ramvarma's dick in her mouth and started to move her head to and fro.
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTiBhkIpXg3-bjsuAUGI...4&usqp=CAU]
"Ohhhh... that feels goood... Mmmm" Ramvarma moaned feeling his first lips over his dick.

Samantha gave his dick few blows and then shifted to Raghu's dick and continued sucking him and she received the same expression from him too as this was his first blowjob too.

[img]- -web/20161209025055im_/http://pzy.be/i/3/sam+005.jpg[/img]
While sucking on ones dick she would stroke on the other and this continued for few more minutes and Ramvarma was the first to reach the climax and he blast a huge load of his cum into the mouth of Samantha and she happily drank them all.

And then she concentrated on Raghu's dick and it didn’t take much long and in the next couple of minutes he also dumped his hot sperm into the mouth of Samantha and she once again drank them all.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTBS7fyG77gXjpBK4_g6...8&usqp=CAU]
Samantha then leaned on the couch and took some heavy breathing thinking that they were done for the night, since so for they have never fucked her again after they climaxed.

While she was thinking about this she heard Raghu say...

"Ready for round two bitch"

She immediately opened her eye and was surprised, both Raghu and Ramvarma are standing in front of her with their dick standing so proudly pointing her.

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=12638970]

Suddenly she remembered the pills they took while they were having their tea and figured that is the reason for their erect dick.

While she was thinking this Ramvarma moved over the couch and gave Samantha a rough lip lock by sucking and chewing her lips simultaneously and crushing her tits with his hand.

Raghu went between her legs and started licking it and made it wet and then in a single push buried his entire dick into her pussey.

"Mmmm..." Samantha moaned as his dick parted her pussey and moved deep into her core.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRKrMRMY2pzS_d2w48CN..._&usqp=CAU]
He then grabbed both her thighs and started to pound her pussey faster and harder from the word go.
Like Reply
Howz it going guys
Need some feedback, encouragement pls
Like Reply
Samantha immediately pulled her face off Ramvarma and started moaning in respond to Raghu's pounding.

"Ah... Ah... Ah..." Samantha moaned louder and the moaning sound filled the entire living room.

Ramvarma then stood up and hold Samantha's head and turned it to his side and forced his dick into her mouth and then he moved his hips to and fro, and started fucking her mouth roughly.

[Image: 545cf5af9171d.gif]

"Mmmm..." Samantha gaged and her saliva pumped out of her mouth with his each thrust and her eyes looked like popping out and tears ran down her cheeks.

This rough fucking of both the son and father went on for another few minutes and then both cum one after the other, filling their respective holes.

When Raghu started releasing his cum into her pussey Samantha was shocked and pushed him back, but it was little too late since his entire load filled her love hole.

"Why did you cum inside me?!" Samantha shouted at Raghu.

[img]- -web/20161209025055im_/http://www.bollygallery.com/show/Samantha%20Ruth%20Prabhu/Samantha%20Ruth%20Prabhu%20-%20971.jpg[/img]
"Don’t worry dear, remember the pill I gave you. It will avoid you from getting pregnant" Ramvarma said.

Hearing this Samantha was relieved.

While they were talking Samantha noticed that their dick is getting hard again and they were getting ready for the next round.

Samantha said that she want some rest and went into the bathroom to clean her up.

After almost twenty minutes Samantha came out of the bathroom and as soon as she came out Ramvarma took her to the bed room, where Raghu was laying on the bed naked.

Samantha kept wondering what they are going to try with her next.

Ramvarma left Samantha stand there and climbed on the bed with his son and both stood on their four, with their ass facing Samantha.

Seeing this Samantha had an idea what they have in their mind.

"Common bitch, come and wipe our ass with your tongue" Raghu shouted.

Hearing this Samantha felt a little Grosse, but she also wanted to know how it feels.
Like Reply
So she slowly moved close to the bed and then climbed over the bed and stood behind Raghu and then kneeled behind him and slowly bent and moved her head towards his ass and before she could know it Raghu moved his ass back and pressed it against the face of Samantha.

Samantha immediately moved her head back.

"Common slut do it I am not a patient person" Raghu yelled.

Samantha then immediately grabbed his ass cheeks and moved her head closer and pressed the tip of her tongue over his ass hole and started to lick it.

[img]- -web/20161209025055im_/http://pzy.be/i/5/sam+006.jpg[/img]
"Mmmm... Aaaahhh... that feels good Oooohhh..." Raghu moaned as Samantha moved her tongue over his shit hole.

She then did the same to Ramvarma and he was also so excited.

Samantha continued doing the rim job to both for almost 15 minutes and that made their dick go crazy harder and it felt like bursting.

Then they made Samantha stop and Ramvarma laid on the bed on his back and Raghu lifted Samantha and made her sit on his father's dick on her pussey and as soon as her pussey landed on his dick he started fucking Samantha in that position.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRMBmrtlt_hP2xl7WuCw...h&usqp=CAU]

"Oooohhh... Yaaaahhh... Oooohhh..." Samantha screamed like a crazy bitch as the dick was much harder than ever and it went even deeper than usual in that position.

Raghu who was standing beside her pushed her from behind and made her lie over his father’s chest with her breast pressing against it.

Raghu then himself settled behind her and then spit on his hand and lubricated his dick and then applied some of his saliva on Samantha's ass hole.

"Ohhh... Not there" Samantha shouted knowing that he is gonna stick his dick in her ass.

Raghu didnt take anything Samantha said and he pointed his dick head to the entrance of her ass hole and with a single push teared her ass hole and penetrated his dick into her ass.

[Image: fakesamanthagif1.gif]
"Aaaaaahhhhhhhh..." Samantha shouted in pain and tears ran down her cheeks like a broken dam.

Raghu kept his dick in her ass for a few seconds without making any movement for Samantha to relax.

Once she came back to normal he pulled his dick out and immediately thrushed it in and he did it slowly at the started and then gained speed.
Like Reply
In another few minutes Samantha got the hold of it and her cry now turned to moan.

Both the father and son continued to fuck their daughter-in-law in that position for some time and then all three reached their climax in quick succession.
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQBbI7DXV10iBZCfsDRp...l&usqp=CAU]
After they pulled their dick out of Samantha's pussey and ass hole cum started to over flow.

They took some rest and then engaged in another couple of session until midnight and all three slept in the same bed exhausted and completely naked. 

At around 6'o clock in the morning Samantha wake up and saw that she was lying between her in-laws and both their arms were over her naked breast.

[img]- -web/20161209025055im_/http://pzy.be/i/2/sam+006.jpg[/img]
She couldn’t believe what has happen to her in the last one week.

A week ago she would never has guessed that she would be fucked by three generation (son, father and grand father) of people in the same bed.

Thinking this Samantha laid between them and in another couple of hour the others also wake up and all three went into the bathroom and took a shower together.

Their they fucked Samantha once again, since the effect of the medicine was drained over night they couldn’t do it more than one time.

[img]- -web/20161209025055im_/http://pzy.be/i/86/samantha.jpg[/img]
After the shower Samantha prepared food and all three had breakfast together.

At around 11'o clock Ramvarmas mother returned.

And then in the evening Raghu received a call from his wife asking him to come back to their house.

Raghu was clueless why they came back and he immediately went back to his house.

There his wife said him that there son has a confession to make and Kishore told all about his secret marriage and everything.

At first Raghu was furious but as the conversation continued he became calm and settled down and accepted his sons marriage.

He then asked his son to bring his daughter-in-law first thing in the morning.

During their conversation Kishore didn’t mention that his wife was with his grand father since he doesn’t want to get his grand parents into trouble.

After everything was settled between him and his father, Kishore called his grand parents and passed the news and he said them that he would be their tomorrow morning to pick his wife.
[+] 2 users Like Tharun333's post
Like Reply
Hearing this news Ramvarma was devastated, since he won’t get a chance to be with her and Samantha kept wondering would happen when his father-in-law sees her, thinking about this Samantha didn’t sleep well all night.

[Image: tumblr_o6pjrqEWP51rhwfb2o3_r1_250.gifv]

Next morning Kishore left his house early to visit his grand parents.

After almost a couple hour after Kishore left his house a car parked in front of their house.

Raghu and others fixed their eyes on the door to meet the new member of their family, to their surprise Ramvarma and his wife came out of the car.

"What are you doing here father!?" Raghu asked.

"Since you were asking me to live with you for a long time. I think now the time has come and Kishore said us about his marriage and I came so early to see my new grand daughter" he said.

In another few minutes an another car stoped by and the door opened and first Kishore came out and then the other side of the door opened and Samantha slowly came out and stood in front of them.

Seeing her all the others were happy and priced about her beauty.

But Raghu stood stunned without showing any emotion.

Samantha kept looking at the ground, with her heart pounding fast wondering what would happen.

[img]- -web/20161209025055im_/http://www.bollygallery.com/show/Samantha%20Ruth%20Prabhu/Samantha%20Ruth%20Prabhu%20-%201294.jpg[/img]
Raghu then turned to his father and saw a naughty smile on his face and now he knew the reason why his father has come to live with him.

While he thought about it and turned his head he saw Samantha standing opposite to him.
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTY4RO_hKOrg-5heSOyy...s&usqp=CAU]

Then both Kishore and Samantha went on their knees and asked for his blessing, Raghu blessed them and made them rise up.

He then looked into the eyes of Samantha and gave her a naughty smile and said...

"WELCOME TO THE FAMILY..."
[+] 2 users Like Tharun333's post
Like Reply
Bro superrrrrr continue
Like Reply
Continue in family affair please Brother
Like Reply
planning to continue? 
if so, more in-law adventures
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
[+] 1 user Likes Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
Bro story was awesome...continue
and post more about armpit of samantha
Like Reply
Great story... continue
Like Reply
Bro please continue
Like Reply
Who is African Slave Queen.......?

Please vote before 10th June 2020

[Image: kajal_agarwal_hot_pictures_at_zee_golden_awards_02.jpg]

[Image: hot-shruti-hassan-photoshoot.jpg]

[Image: shriya_saran_hot_photoshoot_pics_02.jpg]

https://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=5e...b74559d8db
All content are copied from INTERNET. if any one have object i will remove the content. This is a work of fiction.This stories and pics are not my own. copied from Internet .  Please find Index in 1st Page.
Visit our  Actress roleplay
Like Reply