Fantasy எதிர்பாராதது எதிர்பாருங்கள் (Completed)
Nice ending bro

Bro pls give full story pdf
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I Think u r hurried to complete I feel it's not a proper completion but it's ok and I don't know what situations u r facing to do this but I feel it's not perfect because from the first to till the moment of analysing and investigation and confession of Suresh it's awesome level but later it's not that much level and intense I don't know what happened but I think u hurried to complete the story
But u r Vera level bro and I expect lot from u
[+] 1 user Likes karthappy's post
Like Reply
(19-05-2020, 05:07 PM)nathan19 Wrote: அனைவருக்கும் நன்றி.

ஏப்ரல் 28 நள்ளிரவில் ஆரம்பித்து இன்று மே 19 உடன் முடிக்கிறேன். 

20 நாட்களில் முடிக்க எண்ணினேன். கூட கொஞ்சம் நாட்கள். முதல் கதை என்பதால் சில வசனங்கள், காட்சிகள் கூட திரும்ப வருவதாக பட்டது. மொபைலில் எழுதுவதால் நிறைய பிழைகள், voice typing செய்ய சூழல் இல்லாததால் manual typing காரணம் தாமதம்.  அனைத்து சிறு சிறு சிக்கல்களைத் தாண்டி தான் எழுதுகிறேன். நிறைய ஊக்கமான விமர்சனங்கள், நிறைய பேர் கதையுடன், சில பாத்திரங்களுடன் involve ஆகி இருந்தனர்.
குறிப்பாக manojjm போன்றவர்கள் சக்தி அம்மா பாத்திரத்தில் காட்டிய அக்கறை என்னை சில பதிவுகளை நீக்க/மாற்ற செய்தது. 
(Intially planned to have all the video clips episodes. But I feel after peoples comments it may be too excessive to define her submissive nature. So I changed them )
மேலும் தொடர்ச்சியாக comments செய்தவர்கள் நிறைய. மிக நன்றி. (Sorry again as I am new to here, dint know how to mention all the peoples name.)

நான் நினைத்தபடி எழுத போதிய கால அவகாசம் எனக்கு இல்லை, அதனாலேயே அவசரத்தில் முடிக்கிறேன். 

மீண்டும் ஒரு வித்தியாசமான கதையுடன் விரைவில் சந்திக்கலாம்.

மிிகவும் அருமை நன்றி ??
Like Reply
The story was a good concept and was interesting. It was very good that you completed your story. Very often good stories are left mid way. In some cases it's for a genuine reason and we have should have to accept it. However in many cases it's because the writer just lost interest I think. It disappoints the readers. Congratulations to you for completing the very first story you wrote.
[+] 1 user Likes game40it's post
Like Reply
Dera nathan19 கதையை சீக்கிரம் முடிப்பிங்கனு எதிர்பாக்கல.கதை ஆரம்பத்தில் சக்தி சுரேஷ் போன் செக் பண்ணுறப அதுல் t1,t2,t3 இருக்கும் t1 சக்தி அம்மா மத்தசங்க யாருனு சொல்லுவிங்கனு பாத்தேன்.சக்தி அக்காவும் ஒரு தேவிடியானு கதை வரும் பாத்தேன் நீங்க ஏமாத்திங்க.கதையை சீக்கிரம் முடிச்சுடீங்க
Like Reply
மிக மிக அருமையான கதையை எழுதி அதை நல்ல படியாக முடத்தற்கு நன்றி நண்பா.
Like Reply
அட்டகாசமான ஒரு கதை... வாழ்த்துக்கள்...
Like Reply
(20-05-2020, 02:58 PM)Aarthisankar088 Wrote: Dera nathan19 கதையை சீக்கிரம் முடிப்பிங்கனு எதிர்பாக்கல.கதை ஆரம்பத்தில் சக்தி சுரேஷ் போன் செக் பண்ணுறப அதுல்  t1,t2,t3 இருக்கும் t1 சக்தி அம்மா மத்தசங்க யாருனு சொல்லுவிங்கனு பாத்தேன்.சக்தி அக்காவும் ஒரு தேவிடியானு கதை வரும் பாத்தேன் நீங்க ஏமாத்திங்க.கதையை சீக்கிரம் முடிச்சுடீங்க

I had some sub plots earlier. But not with Sakthi sister. Some different plots, also my initial plan was to explain each and every videos. But due to some constraints, I can't able to write them as per plan. I knew I didn't finish the story well, but anyway this ending seems okay.
Like Reply
Thanks
Like Reply
I really appreciate the author for giving regular updates and finishing the story completely.This itself is a great achievement. And moreover many make the stories complex and leave them incomplete. But u satisfied the majority readers with regular updates. Hats off to you bro
Like Reply
Hi Friends,

Am not sure how and who deleted my other thread. Don't know the reason.

Am not sure what's the issue going on. If any one know the reason, kindly update me. It will be great if any moderators can answer here...

Any way thanks for all again.
[+] 2 users Like nathan19's post
Like Reply
Please check with admin. If too many request is coming or someone refreshing continuous would have made the admin to block the story. I think it's not deleted. Please check or post it afresh.
Like Reply
(27-05-2020, 01:49 PM)nathan19 Wrote: Hi Friends,

Am not sure how and who deleted my other thread. Don't know the reason.

Am not sure what's the issue going on. If any one know the reason, kindly update me. It will be great if any moderators can answer here...

Any way thanks for all again.
What happen your other stories deleted.  i am waiting for your reply boss.
Like Reply
(27-05-2020, 01:58 PM)LustyLeo Wrote: Please check with admin. If too many request is coming or someone refreshing continuous would have made the admin to block the story. I think it's not deleted. Please check or post it afresh.
Hi, we have some options 'contact us' other than that is there any way to contact admins??
Like Reply
(27-05-2020, 02:11 PM)nathan19 Wrote: Hi, we have some options 'contact us' other than that is there any way to contact admins??

Go to user cp link on top left below logo and welcome message
Below are admin ids. You can send private message or email
soxdmin
Siva_reddy32
Sarit11
Like Reply
நண்பரே உன் குறும்படம் கதை அருமையாக இருந்தது. எப்படியாவது அந்த கதையை மீண்டும் தொடருங்கள் காத்திருக்கிறேன் நண்பரே
Like Reply
(27-05-2020, 03:12 PM)theeraj83 Wrote: நண்பரே உன் குறும்படம் கதை அருமையாக இருந்தது. எப்படியாவது அந்த கதையை மீண்டும் தொடருங்கள் காத்திருக்கிறேன் நண்பரே

For The குறும்படம் story,
I don't have backups of all the previous episodes. Don't know how they deleted the story thread. I asked the admins too, I didn't get any response. 

To be honest, I don't have backup for this story too..
[+] 1 user Likes nathan19's post
Like Reply
thanks for you reply
பரவாயில்லை நண்பரே.மீதிக்கதையை விரைவாக தொடருங்கள் நண்பரே. அனிதா அக்காவின் பார்வையில்
[+] 1 user Likes theeraj83's post
Like Reply
நண்பா இதுவரை நீங்க போட்ட uptade இந்நேரம் எல்லோரும் படிச்சி இருப்பாங்க. So நீங்க அடுத்த uptade வேற theard பேருல போடுங்க.
[+] 1 user Likes Vaaliba Vayasu's post
Like Reply
நன்பா குறும்படம் கதைஎன்னிடம் 11 பாகம் உள்ளது. உங்களுக்கு வேண்டும் என்றால் உங்களுக்கு பதிவு செய்கிறேன் நன்றி நன்பா.
[+] 1 user Likes omprakash_71's post
Like Reply