Adultery Wonderfull Stories - All Types by V2356pogo (90 Stories)
52 Satify

We reached home and it was already ten o clock in the night my mom papa were sleeping however they woke up and after serving us meals. they again slept as they have decided to go to Delhi next morning. So i hurry they didnot planned to arrange for didi beds etc.. so she slept with me in my room......we were too much tired we fell early prey to sleep. We were on 4X6 bed and every time she tried to change side the boobs of didi touched me and also whenever i changed my erected dick was touching the ass of my didi. probably my sister thinking of sleeping with her husband one time caught hold of my dick and rubbed it too. I was shocked to experience such a incidencebut i too was a man so every time she touched my body current of 440 volts passed through my body. At one moment i caught hold of my didi in my arms very tightly and kissed her passionately.her both the boobs were touching my chest rather they were pressed against my body and my passionate kissing aroused her senses and immedaitely departed from my clutches. Me too was ashamed of my this act of minet. But in the morning when we faced each other there was a smile on her face which changed my mood and thought what had happened in the night is though not right but not wrong also. I think my didi wanted it too.

Our parents left for Delhi and we went to leave them at Railway station. The train was on time and both left giving some some useful tips as we have to remain around fifteen days all alone, to me and to my sister also. We obeyed all the instructions given to us and left the railway platforn as soon as the train left.

We hired a auto for back journey to home and it took around fifty minutes to reach our destination. We reached home and as soon as we entered in house my didi caught hold of me by tightly hugging me nd planted a kiss on my lips I opened my lips and didi entered her toungue in my mouth and we were mouth fucking each other turn by turn. I was too much excited so i holded didi's boobs in both of my hands and was pressing them hard. bye and bye i opened the blouse worn by didi button bye button and there bye opening her bra by unlatching bra hook. Mouth fucking was going on and my hands were free to explore my didis boobs.by nimbbling her boobs i was making her hot and horny and I too was getting good erection in my lower portion Didi was realising the facts and started opening my pant too by unzipping me the black monster came out of my pant (I was not wearing any boxer ) i came down and started sucking didi"s boobs as she was getting hot and asked me "lets us go to bed shabd"

"oh ok didi as you like it"
   " dont waste time i am running out by you hot movements"
   "dont worry didi we have got fifteen days right starting from now"
   "oh shabd that is all right but think of this moment, I may cum any time"
   we went to our room and didi lay down there I lifted her petticoat Oh my god a neat and clean choot was befre me for fucking.
   I kissed the choot and make some movement with my fingers to explore the choot Didi responded to my call positively and I began to searching out the heaven in the choot by kissing licking and sucking it.
   Didi cummed.

I was looking for the oppurtunity as i was thinking if i will satify my didi first then my didi will be forever mine.
   So when she cummed i took all that was out from the choot in my mouth and swallowed it. It was a tasteless thing but in fucking taste does not matter much.
   Didi took my dick in her mouth and started licking and sucking it by doing up and down up and down........and up and down my lund was touching her throat and virtually chocking the throat of my didi which she realised but anand kee koi seema aur usme koi rukawat nahi. she continued till i cumm in her mouth which she enjoyed.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
53 Zaldi aur zaldi

My parents who are both working go to the office in the morning & my Uncle (mama) would depart for his business work with them only as my dad would drop him at his workplace. So that left only me & my aunt alone for the rest of the day. Now I am a late riser & as soon as I wake up I go to the toilet to pee. when I have pissed & wash my hands in the washbasin which is just adjacent to our bathroom I would always hear my aunt's voice coming from inside as she usually humms a song or two while bathing. The very feeling that she is naked inside makes me hard & I jack off. This went on for 4-5 days till I became bold enough to pierce 5 well concealed holes in the door so that I could get to watch her body from all corners. Oh that was the best moment of my life seeing her naked taking bath & singing. I soon discovered that she had a very hairy pussy but couldn't still catch a glimpse of her vagina.

It went on for few days & I had decided that I would try to come as close to her as I can. Instead of myself watching cricket I would watch film songs etc. so that she too can join me. Slowly I became so open with her that we would talk about my girlfriends etc. She had always liked me & always kissed my cheeks since childhood. So now whenever she gave me a kiss I would instantly return her on her dimpled cheek. The first time she was taken aback but took it as if I did it just innocently. Soon I became so bold that I would kiss her every now and then. It was noon and she was pleading me to let her watch the movie "Raja Hindustani" on our cable but I was watching cricket. I said okay give me 10 kisses & I would. She agreed, taking it lightly as I always played with her that way. After she kissed me I started returning it one by one but she was engrossed in the movie. I would every now & then inch closer to her lips ,she would just smile & say you naughty boy stop doing it but that made me further bold & I licked her cheek. She gave a groan & got up to sit on the other sofa. We exchanged glances & few smiles for the next 20 mins. & then the kissing scene in the movie came. That made both of us laugh I got up & sat close to her & this time kissed her on her lips. She said that save your kisses for future.

But who was going to listen I started flattering her saying that she is still very pretty even after marriage & still manages to attract glances from men. She just smiled & I put my hand on her face saying that her skin is very soft & appreciating her fair complexion I slowly lowered my hand down to her neck & then as I was moving to touch her cleavage she dragged my hand off. But I can't say I was so hot that I just touched her heavy breasts & said that they are very soft & lovely she didn't knew what to say & just was surprised to see me so bold. I kissed her again caressing her breasts from outside her blouse .She left a groan & that emboldened me to touch her thighs. As I moved my hands caressing her silken soft thighs towards her inner thighs she stopped me & said that it wasn't good for me to do that. But I was now just out of control & forced my hands towards her crotch. She said please, don't proceed but she being elder to me & more experienced herself knew that I won't be able to control myself & she said -Raju its all a matter of few minutes & you might feel guilty later so why not you just go to the bathroom & "discharge". I was completely surprised to hear it ,my aunty telling me to go and masturbate. I found it a good opportunity & said I could but do it I will have to excite myself so that my penis is fully erect (though it was already the hardest & longest I had ever felt before). So I told her please let me see your boobs. She agreed after much coaxing. As soon as she removed her blouse, her boobs swelled under her bra & I just grabbed them.

She screamed "aaram se" whereas she had repeatedly told me before not to touch them. Now I started playing with them & started sucking them one by one .Her hand pulled my head but she was herself hot enough & I soon realised this as she put my head closer to her left breast. I started sucking her left boob while caressing her other boob & pinched her nipples that were erect. She was groaning heavily "Aah! Aah! bus bus Aah! Aah! .I knowing that she didn't actually wanted me to stop, I stopped & looked into her eyes ,they were full of lust & she without wasting any time hugged me & started kissing me. I also caressed her back & moved my hands towards her ass. God was it soft or what .I became so excited that I lifted her saree touching her legs & moving towards her pussy.

She stopped me but I overpowered her & said it will be fun for both of us & she gave up. I touched her crotch ,It was very hairy she was sought of embarrassed with my look when I touched her pubic hairs. Since I had never seen a pussy in real before I tried to lifted her saree but she didn't allow me to see it. So I had to roam my hands inside to find the hole. Finding me unable to locate it she took my hand & guided it their. I pushed my index finger in & it slipped in .It was very wet & hot inside, she breathed heavily as I worked my finger in & out of her vagina. I inserted my three fingers & she left out a cry that made me almost cum in my pants. I stood up & guided her hands towards my penis but she blushed & turned her head away. She said that she couldn't so I rushed to the bathroom & jacked myself off.
   When I returned she was in the kitchen cooking lunch. I went behind her & grabbed her breast from behind & clinged to her body tightly tightly. My now semi-soft penis was hard in a flash & was pressing against her crack over her saree. She was all the time just blushing & stirring the Curry over the gas. I moved my hands slowly down & sat down on the floor. Then touching her ankles ,I moved my hands up beneath her saree to wards her pussy & then lifted her saree to see her ass. It was very big ,the ass cheeks were very soft ,I pinched one & it became red .It made me so excited that I started kneading her buttocks. Her pussy was visible from behind between her legs. It was so wet that I could see drops of her juice on her pussy hairs .Caressing her inner thighs & buttocks I moved the thumb of my both hands towards her pussy& slightly parted the lips. She threw her head up & groaned slightly parting her legs.

I was now fully convinced that she can't stop me from fucking her. So I pulled her from her hand to the bedroom & pushed her on the bed .She lay there in front of me all fours & breathing heavily. I pulled her saree off & in my excitement tore open her blouse. She sent a naughty smile & pulled my head closed to her breasts repeatedly murmuring "suck it ,lick it, bite my nipples". She told me to circle my tongue on her tits. She was massaging my head vigorously & pooling me from my hairs to her mouth to kiss me. Then I unzipped my pants & lowered my Underwear to expose her my nice hard cock & jumped to enter her. She smilingly said wait. She now made me lie down on the bed & she stood up .
   The sight of her breasts bouncing when she stood up made me very hot. She touched my penis & said so you are a big boy now. She rubbed it up & down Squeezing it very hard which made few droplets of pre-cum ooze out on the tip of my penis. She looking me in my eyes slowly just touched her tongue to my pre-cum & then licked it. She fondled my balls & squeezed my penis .I told her that I would cum before I entered her.

She said she wanted that I should first cum in her mouth so that she can make me hard again & then let me fuck her as that way I would be able to fuck her for long time without cumming quickly. She licked my balls & with her tip of tongue licked the inner site of my cock to it tip. Finally she took the cock head in her mouth & sucked hard making slurping noise .She would take the entire cock till her throat & bring it out then rub it for few seconds & would again take it in. She sensing that I was about to cum concentrated only on sucking .The slurping sound of her made me cum loudly in her mouth .That day I might have cummed for almost a minute as if sending a gallon of cum in her. She swallowed it in & started licking my cock clean .I was too exhausted to look at her while she was cleaning me. When I looked at her I saw a drop or two of my semen dripping down the corner of her lips. That made my cock spring up .She was surprised & looked at me I pointed her mouth which she understood & licked her lips of all the semen in such an erotic way that I soon found myself hard again. I grabbed her & pushed her on the bed.

Parted her legs & guided my now fully erect cock in her pussy she let out a moan .Slowly & slowly my entire cock slipped into her wet pussy. I started pumping in & out slowly. She started pushing herself up matching my strokes. It continued for few minutes until she started screaming out "Zaldi aur zaldi". I obliged her by giving fast & deep thrusts .She let out a scream as she threw herself back on the bed & tried to catch some breath. I too seeing her cum again and fell on her side of the bed. We both were very exhausted. Espescially me as I cum in one day what I could cum in a month. She caressed my face & kissed me. We lay there naked for half an hour & then she stood up to clear the mess on the bed. She washed the bed sheets & we even had a bath together. We both soaped each other clean & enjoyed. I afterwards fucked her many times during her stay but would still never forget that day.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
54 Niti

She was quite beautiful, at my age of **yrs i think she was around sweet sixteen. I don't remember much how she started touching me and at what age of mine but these all stopped suddenly after her marriage when i was **yrs old. I use to go to her place, it was a large family and my mother is quite worried to not to allow girls and boys to sleep together or even in a single room as i think she understand the desires.But then too i don't know how i and my bro who is a year younger to me and they four, NITI being the eldest slept together. She used to open my shorts and put my legs between her thighs and use to sandwich them with her legs, i really felt gr8 about it at that time. At the same time she used to open her BRA and guided my hands to he boobs which i used to pump and also used to suck it with my mouth but unfortunately nothing came out of it. Then i use to take my hands to her HAIRY pussy that much i remember that there were some hairs at her pussy and guided my fingers inside it. She never resisted it and i think taking my leg between hers she used to masturbate. It was really a nice experience for me at that time too. I being age of just ** yrs does not know anything about sex and what she is doing with me but then also i remember that i enjoyed it!

But now i am mature enough to understand much about sex but after her marriage i am not Abel to have her and feeling thirsty about sex.As after her marriage she shows no interest in me and i m thirsty for sex. I m one who masturbates 2-3 times a day on avg. and this is no joke and a fact to me. I enjoy doing that, I am ready to fuck anybody and today also when i see NITI i feel quite aroused but then too she is not as beautifully as earlier and i m dying to have something with her or anybody else.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
55 Thrusts

We got off the place at about 6 pm and called our brother Dinesh to pick us up and take us to his place. We both were really pretty worked up with the foreplays in the bus. I was itching to have a go at her. We started to wait at the bus stand for dinesh who was to come and pick us up. He told us that he would be there within half an hour. We were like wondering how to make it out in the night coz from what dinesh told us is that the place where he stays has seperate quarters for men and women. We both were itching for a good fucking session thruout the nite. Since it was half an hour to go we started to to fantasize about the fucking session we were missing. I was getting worked up and beads of sweat began to form on my forehead. I was like getting aroused by the talk we were beginning to have. It was a cool Feb evening and u know it was also somewat cool that time too. We were both sweating profusely at the talk we were having. We started getting wilder and wild er in the talk and began to speak about group fucking. My sister asked me about how I would feel if she would get married and go off. I told her that I would come to her home and fuck her. She asked me if her husband found that I was fucking her. Then i cooly replied we'll ask him to join us. She found it highly amusing and erotic. I was really excited about the fact of group sex. Anyways we continued the discussion.

It was really getting colder and still there was no sign of dinesh whatsoever. I could not believe my luck and silently wished that he should not come at all this night so that divya and me can have a marathon long fucking session. One hour passed,2 hours passed,3 hours passed. We kept calling every half an hour to the place where dinesh stayed but the people used said that he had already left to pick us up. I was also getting anxious as it was night and the bus stand began to get empty. We did continue our discussion abt group sex. Finally at 9:30 we could see a lone figure in the distance looking out for someone. It was Dinesh, I waved to him and asked him over to come down to us.

Let me describe Dinesh for you people, He is around 5 ft 4 inches tall same as divya but a little on the bulkier side like he has a paunch which is prominent. He is acutally 30 but looks more like going on 40. He came over to our side and rushed to hug us both. We were very happy to see him after a long time and particularly He hugged divya more tightly than he did hug me. I took no notice of that fact.
   So we started to scold him about him being late. I was secretly happy that he had come late and wished that we would spend the night somewhere other than his horrble place. Dinesh was adamant that he would take us back to his place which was again one hour drive from the busstand. We acted as if we were tired and hungry so as to get into a lodge. He was really very stubborn but he agreed to it in the end.

We were overjoyed and i winked at divya behind dinesh's back and she winked back. After all our dream was coming true. Dinesh took us to a nearby lodge. My plan was like dinesh and me take a room and divya take one more room nearby. I was gambling that dinesh would fall asleep then I would slip out to divya's room and we would fuck like rabbits. We found a good lodge and dinesh asked for a 3 beds room. I was like stunned on hearing this. I asked dinesh to take a seperate room for divya. He took me aside and gave a lengthy discourse about saving money and all kinds of shit.
   I was really upset and depressed that my plan wasnt working. Divya also seemed to have the same thoughts. She was also a little glum. I was cursing my fat slob of a brother for this incident. Anyway I thought maybe this was not going to be my day. The lodge keeper then took us into our room and showed us around. It was a 3 beds room with beds apart. Divya and dinesh started talking about family matters. I got bored and announced that I would be going to take a bath. Divya said that maybe she should go first for bathing. I hesitated but looking into her eyes, it seemed that she winked at me. I let her go and started to chat with dinesh about his work and all shit.

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Divya came outside after 5 min looking fresh as a flower. She gave the nod and the wink to go inside and take bath. Dinesh made a move so as to get into the bathroom. I moved quickly and got inside before he did. I was surprised to see divya's clothes which she was wearing on the rack. I searched through it and came across her panty which was wet with pussy juice..I began to smell it and mannnnn it was heavenly. There was some juice leftover which I began to lick and then put it onto my dick and began to mastrubate on the panty. I began to imagine that it was my sister's cunt and sprayed my cum all over the panty. I still had a hard on while i was taking a shower.

I finished bath and changed into boxers and a t shirt. I came outside and divya went to take her clothes from inside. She was dressed in a pink colour night suit which suited her body perfectly. We goaded dinesh also to take a bath. He reluctantly agreed for that. I was beginnning to dislike dinesh coz he was taking his own time for everything. Once he slipped into the bathroom, Divya pounced on me from behind and began to press her boobs into my back and also pulled my boxers and undies down to stroke my cock. My dick responded to her magical touch and rose up.

I brought her down to my cock and she gave a quick blowjob. I was really getting horny by the time and could not resist myself. I caught her by the hair and pulled her mouth deeper into my cock. We heard the bathroom door click and within seconds i pulled up my boxers. I was unable to hide my erection, it was standing like a pole in my boxers. Fortunately Dinesh took no notice of that. Divya slipped into the bathroom and washed her mouth. Dinesh went outside to have a smoke and also to order dinner. Since we were not sure about how much time he would be away, I just started to fondle her boobs over her night suit and also wass thinking about how we would be able to fuck. Divya came up with a plan. I was to pretend that I was feeling sleepy and sleep off as for divya she would put some pills into dinesh food while he was not looking.

I was overjoyed and asked her to continue with that. Dinesh came back with our dinner. As according to the plan, I pretended that I was feeling sleepy and started to sleep. I went to the last bed and lay down. Divya began to chat with dinesh who said that he would also like to sleep as he had a heavy meal . Hearing this I was excited and also happy coz it was the moment I was waiting for. Five minuted passed and dinesh was soundly snoring. We made sure that he was asleep and began kissing passionately.

I slid my tongue into divya's mouth and envoloped her into a passionate embrace. I crushed her body into mine and she let a low moan of ectasy. She was like breathing heavily. I began pressing her boobs into my chest which was seperated by our clothing. We joined 2 of our beds together and began to kiss again.

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
The best part I love in a woman's body is the boobs. Oh how I love to suck them,pinch them and bite them. I loved divya's boobs too coz it was under my hand only that she grew them to a big size. I began pressing her boobs over her dress and she was starting to breathe heavily. I also was working on her mouth and her face showering her with kisses over her face and sucking her earlobes. She found it erotic and began to beg for fucking. I was in no hurry and also I was more turned on coz Dinesh was there sleeping. It was so hot and stifling in the room that we started to sweat even though the fan was running full speed. My cock was already semi erect when divya started to stroke it through the thin material of my boxers. It grew in her hands like an antenna.

I began to shower her kisses on the back of her ear, neck and slowly worked my way to her buttons. I teased her at her cleavage with my tounge darting back and forth. I put drips of saliva on her boobs and was making it wet with my tounge over the bra. She was heaving her chest like anything. She was moaning for me to go for her boobs as she could not control her nipple erection. I wantedly teased her. She was like crazy and pressed my head forcibly into her boobs. I undid the clasp of her bra and set her melons free. Her nipples were like hard and standing out like twin towers. I hungrily settled on them like a child and began sucking on one and kneading the other.

She was in a state of ectasy. I began making circles over her breasts and began to pinch them as if they were some knobs of a radio. She was getting hornier by the minute. I was like getting more hard. Slowly I worked my way onto her navel while planting kisses all over. I moved to her night pant which came off in one fluid motion revealing her bare pussy which she had shaved especially for the occasion. It was dripping with pussy juice which looked inviting. I was really hungry for that and started to lick it slowly with my tongue working its way on her clit. She was arching her back to get more of my tounge inside her. I was getting excited more and more and began toungeing her more vigourously. I began to kiss her love holes and she gave an almighty shudder and squirted her pussy juices all over my face. I liked the taste of it and she was still not with it.

She took off from where she left off and began to suck my cock hungrily with a vengance. I was in a cloud of passion where i could feel heaven. She was extremely good with her tounge on my dick. I could scarcely believe what was happening. I came with reams of cum into her mouth. I could not control myself anylonger. I caught hold of her hair and threw her onto the bed.

She was momentarily stunned and was wondering what I was upto. I spread her legs forcibly and brought my cock near her pussy. She was still puzzled by my reaction and was wondering when i started to enter her. I began giving my 8 inch cock slow thrusts into her pussy.

I gradually increased the pace of my thrusts. We were both humping rhythmically as our bodies interwined with lust. I started to knead her breasts and pinch her nipples. She was getting more horny and i then began to slap on her ass cheeks making them red. She was itching to shout but she did not coz dinesh was sound asleep beside us. I was more intent on provoking her. I was still inside her when she rolled me over and came on top of me. I was caught completely by surprise by this. She began to jerk like hell on top of me and began to moan in a low voice. I closed my eyes and began to feel her nipples and satiate her deep thrusts and assaults on my cock. She by the time had moved her hands on my chest and began to caress the hair which was erotic and which turned me on. I felt her pussy tighten around my dick and at the same time felt my cock harden. We both came at the same time and it was one big hell. I loved it soo much.

We both relaxed for a moment and my cock was still inside her pussy. I was recounting the memories of the sex when I heard a tap on my shoulder. I turned to see to my horror my brother Dinesh standing over us fully awake...........
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
56 Hello

Tanya has grown into a nice woman she is 18 with good growth at the chest part probably having 36 sized boobs with smiling and ever pleasing face she looked like statue of Venus for me. Her habits unlike other girls of her age she behaved like a mature girl. never showed of her assets to anyone wearing close shirt and salwar. Thouygh i have seen her boobs before as she use to share same toilet with me and also the door in the bathroom is not to good one can see if he desire what the inside man /woman is doing so her boobs which were going ar high speed I have seen from nimbu to orange.

As she was smiling at my touching her boobs she embraced me passionately and told me why you have hit at my assets. Are you not afraid if I tell mom. I told no this was not my intention to do but I am alway facinanted at your boobs. You wish to see them she told me.....Oh yes was my reply..........then open it up.....this si left upto you.....she told me. I slowly pulled her topt to see the my most desired ambition of life and oh my god wat i saw was free flowing boobs inside her topt. I never thought of that.A pairs of 36 sized boobs for me is like food for hungry person I told her that this is most striking part of her beauty. She told me wud i like to see my liablity also. I told her yes she simply opened her skirt and told me to have a look and her pink pussy and demanded my comment on that also. I said wow.........amazing you have perfect body ten out of ten for you. while i was kissing her passionately she fell into my hands. I took her to my bedroom and she layed down there opewn for me. I was not sure from where to start to fondle her boobs or to suck her pussy.Then finally deciding I started licking and sucking her pussy and i dont wanted to deshape her boobs before her marriage though i sucked the top nipple were carefully not masking any mark on her nipples.

I opened her legs apart and as she opened my fly out she too was surprised that a man can have such a big fly though mine is only 7 but it seemed too big for her and she was staring at my fly carefully. I started opening her legs and by keeping my fly at golden gate very carefully as i dont want to make my impression bad. I kept my fly on her golden gate and started making strokes I failed once or twice and finally got a slip into her pussy and heard a little cry from her mouth..........oh brother be careful and do carefully.......i was doing it carefully as we both had first time apart from masterbvating i never entered into a pussy.

My strokes went on and her moaning continued till she showed the sign of cuming..........
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
57 Ass

She was earlier in maharashtra with her husband who is a sales executive in alarge mnc.they lived a happy life and gifted with a son .however since last two years she lives with her mother due to sudden demise of her sister, she also take care of her sisters son she is a expeienced teacher . She liked me a lot as i was considered as an intelligent youth.i never had an intention of having sex with her but once while i was returning from badminton club i saw her in a tight churidar walking along with her mother.the rhythm of her sexy ass made me vey horny,i will get this women at any cost,i sweared.

i increased my frequency of my visit to their home.to my astonishment i found her to be very modern and sits cross legged, i peep in to her ass cleave without her notice.once she acknowledged but pretended not to mind. but later i discovered her to be utmost loyal to her hubby. things worked well as she decided to join for a msc (part time course in the university where iam working). In the first day of her class she asked for my companionship while returnig from class.that day it was heavy raining and the saree though not tansparent stuck to her body showing her structure which is like a "8".at that moment i got an erection but some how i managed to hide it by oushirting . By gods grace i am gifted with a 8 inch cock big enough to satisfy even the most sexiest whore.the buses to our area will be overcrowded so that she had no other go stand in front of me.

Her ass soft and big many time touchd my crotch and i was unable to controll my emotions. Even thogh i tried to suppress my feeling my boy was geting more naughty . As the time went on there was not even a single space in the bus so that my cousin has to lean her ass on my dick.so as to get potection from other naughty crowd. By this time i could feel my dick penetrated deep in to her saree creating a vibration, i could feel softness of her ass hole.she was helpless ,but her mind was revoltins sbut she had no other go but co operate with th me. Slowly i can feel the heat of her body from as and i slipped my hand into her peeticot and started caressing her dream asschheek she starte moaning , "not here we will get down.

She told. Next stop was a forest area so idecide d to get down , as soon as we got down she started trying for hher escape , she started to escape by running and yelling, sinnce it s raining and a forest area no one was there to help here,and moreover she does not know the place properly. More than that i am a badminton champion with powerful legs , i caught her by saree . she let her lose saree and again started to run but the human being in mye died and the devil came out. I made her faal by keeping legs across her.

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
 I slapped on her both cheeks ,"please ont do any thing.......... aaah " she cried in pain." i laughed like a villain "no i will not do anty thing but give me youself ......saying this i strted rubbing her lips, she tried to push me, remember she is tall and strong but i gave her big blow once again to her head, she started crying......""eddi polayidichi ente kude kidanno allangigal pootil njan karpooram kathikkum"(bitch sleep with me or i will burn agarbathi in your pussy) i shouted in local language. She was crying but passion rulled me her posture standing trying to cover her breast made me crazy, i slapped her, took a small pen knife from my ppocket i struck her with it across shoulder causindg a small blood , fear ruled her as she realised i may tore her apart , " i will do any thing pleae dont kill me " i am excited it was 8 p.m , i wnt to be safe so i took my mobile which had a feeble coverage, " call your dad and say that you will be staying in my friends residence and you will return in morning'.she did exactly wt i told. Her breast fell and rise along with her sppech.again i could feel my eretion. First i want to see a lady nude. Before doing any thing, "dont u feel ashamed " while she returned the phone " nothing extra wt u r hus does to u may be better than it i replied: now take your blouase i ordered " she took it i could see reddish over crowded boobs trying to pounce out of her black bra i went forward and kidssed her boobs and screwsd it "ahaaaa " she cried with pain but her pain was my pleasure.

I twitched nipple, take your bra hook isaide, her bra was released andi could see two golden gloes, with large aerolas, i strted lickingcit like , at first she was not enjoying later she also reponded by saying "uhh;;;;;ummmmm.......ahhhhh.....more" i encircled her nipples which hhas become hardened i sucked,nibbled and cupped her boobs fo another hslf an hour,now even she started enjoying and giggling.please some more she begged , i licked the small wound which i created. On which she moaned then i moved into her abdommen area aline of blue hairs lined upto navel,her abdomen is flat with a large navel, i kissed it soaked with saliva then put my rod into it and stroked. Again her breast were taut and i started nibbling it again, i undid her petticoat and pantie,she had pussy tight with pubic hairs , it was almost wet , istarted licking it wildly, i drank all her juices , i nseted my finger and made too and fro motion she moaned " addddi adddiiii ........asssssss..........addddi........haapppaaaa"then slowly i entered my rod her pussy was realy tight so that it will not allow my rod so i pushed my cock slowly "aaa aaaaaa vedinnikunnooooooit pains) she cried , "please take it out, but to be honest once my rod is awakened even god casnnot take it back,

i started more and forcing her cries also increase which seemed to be song of sex" i made humpty no of strokes at last i could she saying "fuck me more .....more" iexploded in her after twenty minutes. I rolled from her she started to get up but this time really nude , and her ass facing me . The ass which made me all evil my tool again erected i caught her from behind and squeezed her boobs. "no no i allowed you once " she said " i sealed her lips with my kiss , she also responded i kissed her for another ten minutes, then i started rubbing her ass cheeks , i forced her to stand on four legs ," oh no it will opain, even my hubby had not done it please,,,," but my wicked mind was not hearing it i spanked her ass andstarted licking it. the smell of her shit made me crazy i licked and licked , then i started finger fucking her ass .oh no she squealed in pain"

but i slowly entered her ass "ahhhhhh .......ammma....... Viduda ......., but ny tool was working rapidly' many times i made long and deep strokes at last she fainted due to pain. I pissed on her face. Made her stand but she fell down due to pain in her ass . But she said she enjoyed it. So i again tried her ass though pained she enjoyed it this time but i could feel blood oozing out of her ass, "i broke your ass i laughed . I fucked her many times that nightmany times.

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
58 Weekend - I

I woke up Saturday morning around 11 and the girls were already up. As I was getting out of the shower, I ran into Preeti.

“So what time did you get in last night?” she asked

“Around 6 this morning” I lied

“Wow, you had along night!” she exclaimed, as we walked back to the living room where Neha and Sonia were reading the morning paper.

“Yea” I grinned. “I had to make up for lost time.” I noticed that Sonia had a slight smile on the face. Before Neha and Preeti could guess on my meaning I added “I had a lot of hangouts to cover. I even met a couple of old friends and juniors.”

“Hope you weren’t too naughty” Quipped Neha

“Oh just enough to be fun, and not enough to get in trouble” I smiled back.

“Still the same” laughed Sonia keeping up her act. “You never could give a straight answer.”

“What’s fun in that?” I shot back. “It’s still the reason I like to smile a lot. Makes people wonder what I‘m up to” I said with a Devilish grin.

“So what’s your plan today Mr. Hot shot” asked Sonia.

“Well I though we could get something to eat and then I wanted to meet a couple of my Professors. I told them I would be in town. It won’t be too long.” I said

“Ok, that’s actually works well. I have to go to the office for a bit, so why not meet here in the evening and then let’s go to a club. You still like dancing don’t you? Sonia said

“You Dance?” Asked Preeti

“Absolutely! I can shake it with the best of them. I have moves that will make you drool.” I said with a cool and suave look.

“Well then, you better save a dance for me” Neha jumped in. “I’d like to see some of those moves for my self, and maybe you’ll be able to keep up with me.”

“Oh, looks like this is going to be an interesting night.” Preeti grinned

“You have no idea” I whispered under my breath to Sonia who was sitting next to me, but said aloud “those are the best kinds”.

So we had a quick brunch and I left. I spent the afternoon meeting a couple of my professors on campus and chatting with them, discussing their research, and going through their latest experiments and potential research papers. Although it was fun and interesting chatting with them, this was not the real reason I had come back to town this weekend and around 6 pm I decided it was time to head back.

When I got back, Sonia was home alone watching TV. She had got back half an hour prior to me and said that Preeti and Neha were at the gym and would be back in about half an hour. That’s all needed to hear and I sat on the couch next to her, took her in my arms and started to kiss her. This didn’t have the urgency of last night, but both of us didn’t mind. We just continue to kiss and “make-out” like two teenagers. I kept looking at her and kept marveling her every aspect of her. Her sparkling eyes, the button nose, her dimpled cheeks, her inviting lips and her soft chin.

I started to butterfly kiss her face and then kissed her lower lip and very tenderly nibbled at it. She started to rub her finger in my hair and neck. I kissed her neck and licked a trail from her neck to her exposed color bone then back again. I traced the curvature of her ear with the tip of my tongue and gently sucked on her ear lobe. Sonia started to breathe very heavily and I could see she was getting very aroused. I stopped kissing her and gave her a hug.

“Why did you stop?” She whispered

“I want you to want me tonight.” I whispered back

“I do want you.” She looked into my eyes

“I know, but I want each and every part of you to want me, to need me, to ache for me. So when we are together tonight, I want you to feel more pleasure that you could imagine. I want you feel that every aching moment we have been patiently apart these past months has been repaid, and I would love for you to need me with your soul” I said in earnest.

Sonia was silent for a moment. Then she said with a smile “you always did have a way with words. Ok, till tonight then.”

“Oh, one more thing,” She grinned “Neha thinks you are hot, so be ready for some serious moves in the dance floor”

“You gonna be Ok with that” I asked

“I know you’re coming to me tonight” She smiled. “So if Neha works your appetite up, then that good for me isn’t it!”

“Touché” I said.

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Neha and Preeti came back a little while later, and after their showers we all set out for the night. The first stop was dinner, where I learned that the Preeti and Neha had invited a couple of their friends to join us. Sameer and Rohit joined us at the restaurant and after the introductions started to get gel in with the rest of us. Both very handsome and good looking, and seemed like good guys. Sameer was a college friend of Neha and Rohit had met Preeti and Neha at the gym they usually went to. It was apparent that everyone got along well and the well nice enough to include me in their group.

Dinner was fun with the usually jokes and laughter. We decided to skip dessert as we didn’t want to be too full before the dance. The Desi club wasn’t far from the restaurant to se decided to walk there. The place was moderately crowded and was famous for playing excellent music. It was usually Hindi remix songs that are just perfect for modern /hip-hop dancing.

We got there and immediately hit the floor. I paired up with Sonia (obviously), while Neha just grabbed Sameer’s hand and started to shake him around. Preeti and Rohit weren’t ready for the floor so they sat at the bar for a bit. Anyone who’s gone to dance clubs knows that loud music, disco lights, and healthy bodies act like an aphrodisiac, so pretty soon everyone was getting very “comfortable” on the dance floor. Of course Sonia and I had to behave ourselves, so pretty soon we exchanged partners and Neha and I were literally shaking it on the dance floor. Neha was taking full advantage of her nubile figure and was dancing extremely suggestively. Of course not to be left behind, I was keeping up, throwing in a few Salsa moves that clearly impressed Neha. She started to get bolder and started touching my chest and hold my hand and rubbing them all over her sides She turned around moving to the music and started to rub her very inviting ass on my crotch and since I had the OK from Sonia, I was not holding back either. I started rubbing my hands over her thighs and started to push my now hardening dick back into her. Her smile told me that she was getting my response.

Soon the lights got into the strobing (blinking) mode to we couldn’t really see other well. Neha just turned around and got close enough to reach around and placed her hand on my ass. Then moved my right leg between legs and started to hump her crotch on my thigh. Really getting into it I grabbed her ass and started to totally help her ride my leg. The look of lust in Neha’s eyes was enough to make my dick into a spring board. All this while I could see glimpses of Sonia and when our eyes met, she smiled approvingly. Neha humped with perfect rhythm of the music and the intensity told me that if she continued she would actually get off. In one move she turned around and started to ride my other thigh. She held my hand and this time guide them to her front. In the darkness she was actually letting my feel breasts, and her nipples were hard! The smell of Neha’s perfume as well as her body heat was starting to have an stimulating effect. As I was grinding my leg on her crotch Neha started grinding selves ever harder on my thigh and started making my hand squeeze her breasts. She let go of my hands allowing me to continue the roam my fingers over her nipples and she reached her hand over her head and started to run her fingers all over my hair. Just as the music reached the frenzy tempo, I could feel her grabbing my shoulders for support and push down hard on my leg, and I almost heard her scream over the aloud music. Neha had had an orgasm while dancing with me, right there on the dance floor!

As the music slowed down, we decided to head back to the table, and have a few drinks. Neha was smiling broadly while I was almost straining to walk. We chatted for a bit and Neha was ready to go again. Preeti and Rohit joined them, and I said that I’ll sit this one out so Sameer went in my place.

“So what do you think of Neha” Sonia asked after they foursome was out of ear shot.

I told her what had happened on the dance floor and this time Sonia was grinning.

“So I bet you’re ready to take off huh?” she said, slipping a hand under the table and rubbing her hand over my still hard cock.

“I’m ready to get off!” I replied

“Well you teased me earlier, so this is retribution,” she laughed cruelly. “Don’t worry, I’ll take good care of you tonight, I promise. I was watching you and Neha, and right now I’m probably wetter and hornier that you are?”

“Really? How come,” I was surprised, “I thought you might be a bit jealous”

“Jealousy has no place in out relationship remember. Besides If she’s charging you up this much, I know I’ll get my just rewards. I want you to make me moan and scream all night long in every which way possible. Tonight isn’t going to be about making love, its going to be about pure, raw, unbridled sex!” She said with a look that made me hornier that I already was.”

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Half an hour later we walked out of the club to call it a night. We walked back to the restaurant to pick up the cars. Preeti and Sonia got in the Car with me, but Neha decided that she was going to go with Sameer and continue her night out.

“Do you have your keys?” Preeti asked

“No, don’t worry, I’ll just come in the morning.” Neha replied

I didn’t argue at all, since it meant a bit more freedom for me. I was sorry Preeti wasn’t going too. Rohit said his good byes as well, and the cars left the lot.

The walk back to the cars, and the drive home as allowed me and Sonia to calm down a little, so one we got home, we sat again a bit winding down from the night. Sonia brought my bedding out and set up the couch again. Preeti said that she had a bit too much to drink so she called it a night and then went to her room. Sonia went to the bathrooms and I changed into my boxers and t-shirt again. Sonia came out and gave me the teasing look as she went to her room. Five minutes later Preeti’s bedroom light was turned off. I waited five more minutes and then went to Sonia’s room.

Sonia was lying on the bed, wearing her black negligee I had given her last night. The candles were already lit and Kenny G was already starting to create the mood in the stereo. I locked the door, took off my t-shirt and sat on the edge of her bed on her side. Both Sonia and I take pride in our bodies as we work very hard to maintain them. Countless hours in the gym and healthy diets for the most part definitely have an advantage. To look at someone and immediately be attracted with the biggest turn on any person can feel and also the biggest compliment anyone can give to their lover.

Sonia ran fingertips over my chest without saying anything but had a look that told me she was thinking about something.

“So what’s on your mind” I asked

“Do you remember the first time we were together?” She asked

“Of course”

“Do you remember what brought us so close?” she continued

“You mean other than our unchecked attraction to each other?” I guessed

“You know what I mean?” She eyed me

“The back massages” I said

“Yes” She said. “I’d like to re-live that and experience it again. I want to feel the anticipation of that first time again. To have the same desire and anxiety”

“But we have already made love countless time, and had sex even more times” I said

“Nice distinctions” she said. “You don’t have to worry about that, but will you give me a massage tonight?”

“Of course” I replied. “But may I suggest an improvement over last time?”

“Sure”

I went to her dressing table, and picked up a bottle of baby oil.

“Perfect” she said. Sonia opened her dressed and brought out a long beach towel and spread it on her bed. Then she took off her negligee and for the first time after walking in I noticed that she wasn’t wearing any panties. I looked at her quizzically.

“You take them off in a hurry. So why bother?” She shrugged. She had a point!

Sonia got naked and lay on her stomach on the towel; I took a moment to admire her nubile body, the arch of the back and of course the curve of her perfectly shaped ass. I knew this was going to be a fun night as well.

I poured some oil on the palm and gently rubbed my hands together and placed them on Sonia’s back. Sonia took a deep breath. As I started to rub the oil on her back I could feel her exhale and start to relax. I oiled her upper back first and then slowly moved to her shoulders gently massaging her tensions away. I made slow circular motions over her back as I brought my hands down her back again to her lower back.

Once her back was oiled, I poured more oil on my palm and rubbed the oil on her inviting ass. Rubbing her ass with the oil gave me an instant hard-on, and as I kneaded her butt with my fingers, Sonia gently let out a sigh of contentment. I rubbed the outside of her ass and then ran a finger on her crack oiling it down to her asshole a little. Sonia’s asshole twitched on contact with my oiling finger. Cute.

I oiled my hands again and moved down her right thigh, applying gentle pressure to ease her muscles into relaxations. Sonia has very toned legs so it was a pleasure to be massaging them. As I rubbed her thigh, I gently spread her legs wider apart to be able to oil her inner thighs thoroughly. I could see Sonia’s pussy clearly, and it took all my self control to start rubbing, licking, sucking and fucking that gorgeous pussy! Patience was the key right now, and I knew I would be well rewarded for it. I could feel her pussy warmed every time my hand got close to it. I moved from one leg to the other and both thighs equally.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
 I moved down to her well sculpted calves rubbing both at the same time gently kneading the flesh. Once the back side of her body was oiled, I went back up to her back and started to massage her back again. Moving down to her bed and held each butt in each hand and gently caressed it and feeling Sonia relax even more. Needless to say I was very horny and my dick was now straining to get out of my boxers.

After I had massaged both her legs for a little while longer and then asked her to flip over.

“Something new” She asked.

“Fully body massage’ I winked

Sonia complied and turned over. She saw my hard dick and just smiled with a glint in the eyes, but didn’t do anything about it. Sonia looked even more tempting lying naked in front of me but I was patient still. I oiled my hands again and gently rubbed her upper chest and shoulders. Sonia had closed her eyes as I ran my fingers up the sides of her neck. Moving my finger down I ran my fingers on her prominent collar bones and up her shoulders.

I gently massaged her right arm oiling it completely and I moved down to her hand. I gently rubbed each finger and rubbing her palm with my fingers.

“That feels good” Sonia whispered.

“Shhhhhhh” I said. “Just relax”

I massaged her fingers individually and kneaded her palm feeling her arms go limp out of relaxations. I placed her hand back down and moved to the other arm. I rubbed the other one the same way, feeling Sonia relax even more.

I re-oiled my hands and then mobbed back to her chest. I placed each hand on the sides of her breasts and made slow circular motions around them. Then I slowly teasingly moved my hand up her breasts oiling them. I could see her nipples starting to harden even before I touched them. Not wanted to tease her too much, I gently rubbed my oily hand on her nipples and slowly massed her breasts. Sonia moaned again and as I pinched her nipples with my thumb and forefinger and slowly rolled her nipples. I cupped her breasts again and gently nipples them as mi moved my hands up and slow twisting motions.

“Ohhhh yea baby.” She murmured

I could see her breasts start to get a bit redder and swell a bit. The bite markes were more prominent on her fair skin than last night. Sonia was getting aroused. Great! I let go of her breasts and moved my hands down her flat tummy. Oiling it was an extreme pleasure. I admire Sonia’s dedication to her figure and her tummy made it evident how much she worked at it.

I oiled the top of the right thigh and this time Sonia spread her legs on her own allowing me easier access to her inner thigh. As I rubbed that area I could feel the heat of her pussy. As Sonia spread her legs move I could see she was wet already, and starting to form small droplets of juices that were almost seeping down to her asshole. Smiling to my self I rub the whole leg, down to her foot. I rubbing the other leg also, spending more time and required on her inner thigh enjoying watching Sonia’s wet pussy get even wetter.

Sonia’s oily body looked mouth watering in the candle light and at that moment I knew the massage was over and it was time to play, so I oiled two of my fingers and gently start to rub her now extremely wet pussy.

“Ohhhh! Rub my pussy, it’s so wet for you” she groaned in a state of extremely arousal.

I started to rub my oily finger up and down her slit. Sonia pulled in her legs and dropped her knees on either side, opening her pussy completely for me. I rubbed my finger tip on her clit causing Sonia to arch her up. I slowly inserted a finger in and it slid in very easily. So slid another finger in and gently started to move my finger’s in and out as I rubbed her clit with my thumb. Sonia was getting very aroused.

“Oh fuck, I’m so hot”

I gently bent by fingers and started to rub the fleshy bump inside her pussy and her clit at the same time. Sonia bucked her hips more. The more I rubbed the more she squired. So started to rub her breasts with her hands and pinch her own nipples and I continued to rub her pussy.

“Fuck my pussy now” She suddenly said urgently. “I want that dick! Put it in me! Fuck me with it please”

I immediate stripped, rolled the condom on my already throbbing dick and immediate plunged in her wet pussy. Sonia was overflowing with wetness and within a minute of my pumping she wrapped her legs around me and started to pull by butt in.

“Oh fuck…I’m cumiing!!!!!!” she moaned. Sonia squeezed the breasts hard, arched her back and wrapped her legs around my waist so hard it made it almost impossible to continue humping!

“Oh wow!” She said. I continued to slowly hump her pussy as I was still very horny and very hard.

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
“Let’s change positions” she said and get in her hands and knees. This surprised me as usually I ask for that position. I wasn’t complaining as I entered her pussy again and started to hump. I was still going relatively slow allowing Sonia to catch her breath.

“Do you think I have a nice ass” she asked out of the blue

“I think you have a perfect ass” I replied still humping.

“Do you want to fuck it?” She asked not turning her head

I stopped moving making sure I heard right. “What?”

“I told you I wanted to feel like my first time again. You were the first to fuck my pussy that first night, tonight I want you to be the first t fuck my ass! I’ve never done it and I want you to be the first.” She said turning her head. “Do you want to?”

“Hell yea!” I said not believing my ears. “But are you sure?”

“Yeas, I want you to fuck my ass now. You have teased me long enough today and I haven’t been this horny in a long time.” She said “I’m ready”

“With pleasure” I said and reach for the oil again. I slowly started moving my dick back and forth in her pussy again as I pour some oil on her butt crack. As the oil tricked to her ass hole I started to rub it with my finger. Instinctively her asshole tightened as expected, so I slowly eased up and just rubbed it with my finger in slow circular motions. As I continued to fuck Sonia’s pussy, she started to get her second wind and was getting aroused again. Her asshole relaxed slowly and I gently inserted my finger in tip in. Sonia’s asshole tightened again. I stopped my finger moving my hips slowly. I gently pushed my finger in half way. I then pulled it out again and started to move in back and forth in the same rhythm as my cock in her pussy.

“Yeaah” Sonia whispered.

With each thrust I pushed more of my finger in till the whole finger was in. Sonia tightened her asshole again so I picked up my speed and started to fuck her pussy harder. Sonia moaned again and relaxed her asshole. I pulled the finger almost all the way out and gently inserted my second finger in stretching her open.

“Umpffh” Sonia bit her lip. I stopped moving my hand but not my cock. “Go on, I’m ok” she said

I started to move the second finger in little by little, moving it back and forth. Sonia was now once again very wet and aroused. She started pushing her pushing back to my dick as I started to move my finger in and out. Sonia was now moaning with every movement. Sensing it was time; I pulled my fingers out of her now stretched asshole and also pulled my dick out.

Not giving her time to tighten again, I placed the head of my well lubricated cock on her asshole and gently pushed the head in.

“Oh fuck!” she yelped quietly

I pushed my dick in half way like my finger and then started moving it back and forth. Everything thrust made Sonia groan louder. In one final motion I pushed my whole cock in her ass, and she was no longer an anal virgin!

Sonia ass was very tight around my cock and I could feel it milk me with every thrust. I started to pick up speed fucking her ass now full vigor.

“Oh yea! That’s a tight ass! I love it” I groaned

“Fuck it baby, I saved it for you. Fuck it as much as you want!” She whispered.

I was now fucking her ass without mercy. Sonia reached down and started rubbing her clit with her fingers. My balls slapped her pussy every time my whole dick went in her ass. I could feel Sonia’s finger tips on my balls as she rubbed her clit.

I could feel Sonia’s ass tightening further. I guess she was about to cum. I was started to sweat and it was now dripping on her back with every thrust.

“I’m there! I can’t hold it” I moaned.

“Me too! don’t stop!” She ground loudly.

I fucked her ass and which a few seconds I shot like a loaded gun!

“Yea baby, now!” I grunted

“Yea, me too!”

Sonia arched her back and squeezed her asshole tight around my cock milking me even more. Her asshole around my cock so far has been the best feeling my cock has ever felt! I had the longest orgasm I had felt in a long time and for once Sonia recovered sooner than me. Sonia just stretched out on her stomach and I lay on her back with my cock still in her. Only after I started to soften did I pull out.

“Thank you” I whispered in her ear. She didn’t say anything just sighed softly.

“You ok?” I asked

Sonia turned around slowly, looked into my eyes and said “perfect!”
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
59 Weekend - Part II

I was woken up Sunday morning with a familiar pleasuring sensation that at first made me think I was dreaming it. As I started coming to my senses, the pleasure started intensifying rather than decreasing as it happens when one wakes from such wet dreams. Suddenly in an instant I realized what was happening, and opened my eyes. I looked down to see Sonia sucking my morning wood with vigor. Before the first moan escaped my lips, I realized the reality of the situation.

“Roommates?” I whispered.

“They’re out” she winked and continued to suck my cock.

“Oh what a way to wake up” I moaned “Come on baby, let me not be too selfish”

Sonia smiled and said “see, that’s why I love you, you’re so giving”.

“Yea sure” I quipped back and said crudely “Now hurry up and place that pussy on my face”

I ran the tip of my tongue up and down her pussy, slowly collecting her tangy juices on my tongue. She was already wet and it was obvious she had woken up horny. Moving my tongue further up and slowly licked her recently fucked asshole thinking of how much I had enjoyed ramming my cock in and out of it just a few hours earlier. Remembering how Sonia’s body has withered in pleasure as her barely stifled moans escaped from her throat at every hump, and how she had milked my cock completely dry with her virgin ass causing my balls to ache with pleasure.

I moved my tongue down her slit and flicked the tip on my tongue on her clit. Sonia twitched her pussy and sucked me just a bit harder at that. I made my lips into an O and placed them over her clit. I started to suck on her clit and slicked my tongue on it in a circular motion around it. Sonia started to push her pussy into my face, so I started to rub my nose on her slit as I continued feasting on the slit. I was massaging her ass with my hands and rubbing my finger tips on her asshole. I knew she would still be sore so I gently rubbed without penetrating.

I stiffened my tongue and plunged it into her wet pussy as much as it would go. I brought my hand down and started to rub her clit with my thumb as I fucked her pussy with my tongue. I could feel the clit swelling and her lips were getting puffy. I brought my tongue back to her clit and slid finger into her pussy. I moved it in and out in short stroked and licked her clit with circular motions with my tongue. this started to get her close so Sonia just started sucking my dick and pumping the shaft faster. The intensity with which my balls started tightening was amazing and within a few minutes came in her mouth. I grunted and bucked my hips trying to push more of my dick in her mouth. Sonia held my dick firm, and sucked my off, swallowing every drop. Not to be out down, I continued the oral ravage on her pussy and a moment later Sonia too came. She pushed off from me dick and completely sat on my face as she came grinding her clit on my mouth. I held my breath for as long as I could, and as soon as she was done cumming, I move her off to gasp for breath.

“Wow!” I said, breathing hard. “Now that’s what I call refreshing”

“You’re telling me” Sonia replied. “I think I can skip breakfast after a load like that.” We both laughed.

“Thanks” I said and meant it “for this and for last night”. Sonia just placed her finger on my lips and said

“Shhhhhh. This weekend is not about sorry or thank you. It’s about us and how much we can enjoy with each other”. I just smiled “We better get cleaned up; Preeti is at the Temple and should be back soon. Neha hasn’t come in yet; she called and said will be back in a hour.”

“So you timed it perfectly, you naughty girl!” I teased

“You’re not the only one with a devilish mind you know” she said with a twinkle in her eyes, and then left for her room to get ready.

By the time I had showered and gotten ready, both Preeti and Neha were back. Since it was a Sunday I decided to be casual and dressed in a t shirt and loose sweat pants. We decided to spend the afternoon at home and then catch a movie later in the evening. Sonia had already gotten ready by then and taking the casual route as well was wearing a black t-shirt with a full length skirt. Neha was still in her shower and Preeti was dressed in a shalwar kameez and was reading a magazine on the couch. Neha joined some time later wearing an outfit similar to Sonia’s with the exception that she was wearing a shirt that was tied at her waist. Since we were spending the afternoon at home, Sonia and I decided to cook the lunch.

“I’m going to delight you guys with my culinary skills.” I said

“You’re a man of many talents aren’t you?” Said Neha. “Last night it was dancing, today it’s cooking?”

“You liked the dance last night?” I said in a teasing tone. “Seems liked you really Enjoyed yourself”

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Neha went a bit red in the face but said “Yea, it was a fun night” and left it at that.

Not wanted to embarrass her and burn any potential future bridges. I let the matter go and Sonia and went back to cooking. Neha and Preeti were there too and we spent the entire time chatting about everything. I found out that Preeti was actually a religious person and went to the Temple every Sunday

“That’s impressive” I said

“Comes from my upbringing. My mom was very religious, and always took me to the temple. It just stayed with me when I moved on my own.” Preeti said

“Well spirituality is very important in ones life, and if religion is your way to a spiritual health then there is nothing wrong with that.” I said.

Lunch was a success. All three girls enjoyed it and of course I was very happy about that. We spent the next hour or so chatting before heading out for a local movie theatre. The theatre was rather busy on a Sunday but we were able to find four seats together. The girls went in the row while I got the aisle seat with Sonia on my right side. The movie hadn’t started yet so Sonia decided to take a quick bathroom break and made it back just in time for the opening credits. The seat had adjustable arm rests and Sonia decided to move the arm rest between us up.

I was thinking about it when Sonia raised my hand under her t- shirt touching the underside of her breast where I felt bare skin. Sonia wasn’t wearing a bra! Confused yet intrigued, I followed her lead. In this position I wasn’t able to do much, but I did gently cup her breast with the arch of my hand between my thumb and forefinger. I started to rub the underside of her breast nearer to me very slowly. I then belatedly understood that by raising the arm rest not only did Sonia make it easier for me to raise my hand and feel her breasts but the raised arm rest also prevented the people behind us from seen that my hand was on Sonia’s side. Smart.

Sonia took her free hand and placed it on her my thigh and again I belatedly realized that Sonia has raised her other leg up to present Neha and Preeti from seeing what we were doing. Very smart girl! A little more at ease, I starting rubbing her nipples with my finger tips. I could feel her nipples hardening slowly to my touch. I continuing to cup her breast as much as I could while I playing with her breasts gently and teasingly. I knew this must all be a tease since I could do nothing more to her breasts yet her nipples very hard. So I took her nipple between my thumb and finger gently pressed with my nails. Sonia twitched a little with a sly smile.

This position was much more comfortable and I was able to rub my finger gently over her pussy hairs without any strain on my hand. This position was also very natural for both of us. I slowly inched my finger down to find a very wet pussy. Sonia was horny and that started to make my dick get hard. I started to rub my middle finger up down her wet slit. Since her other leg was still raised, I had plenty of access. Her lips slowly parted to my touch. Her pussy hair was started to matt to her skin with her juices as I rubbed my fingertip over her opening. I trailed my wet finger and started to gently wet her clit. I made slow circular motions and I could feel Sonia start to take deep breaths.

Sonia slipped her hand under my sweat pants and boxers and was now holding my slowly hardening cock. She didn’t have the freedom to pump her hand so she kept squeezing it gently which was just as enjoyable for me. I alternated my finger from rubbing her clit to moving it up and down her slit. This break in rhythm was teasing Sonia more which was evident by her pussy getting even wetter. I reached down slightly more and gently inserted my finger as much as I could without being obvious. I was able to get half the finger in. Sonia slid down her seat a bit more to allow me more room. More of my finger went in and I started to finger fuck her pussy. Sonia was getting in the mood now. I could feel her pussy started to contract around my finger. I gently hooked my finger and started to apply pressure to her g-spot and Sonia responded my squeezing my now fully hard cock.

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Finger fucking her pussy and pressing on her clit with the heel of my hand was causing having a seriously arousing affect on Sonia and I knew that if I kept it up, she would cum. This was a deliciously devilish idea for me to see how she would react while cumming.

As much as I could I picked up my finger fucking speed. I slipped in another finger and alternately massaged her spot with the fingers. Sonia was now pushing on my fingers in subtle movements and had started pulsing my cock faster. I was leaking precum and was glad I was wearing a dark colored sweat pants. Feeling the pre-cum on her hands Sonia rubbed it all over the cock head with her fingers and also a bit on the shaft. This gave her a little more mobility and she started moving her hand up and down in slow strokes. This was going to get very interesting as I too was getting very aroused.

Sonia squeezed my hard cock as she came while the other hand gripped the top of her raised knee. I was amazed at her composure but she was cumming over my fingers. I placed my hand over her hole and could feel it contracting to my touch. As the wave of pleasure passed over her, Sonia breathe in a sigh on pleasure. I pulled my hand out and licked it clean. Sonia looked and smiled

“Your turn!” she whispered

“I’ll make a mess” I replied back

“Don’t care” she said. With that she turned her head back and started to move finger up and down my shaft again. I was rock hard and under normal circumstances would have cum already. But the short movements were more of a tease brining me to the brink but not quite there. I was release pre-cum almost continuously and by now Sonia’s fingers were covered along with my shaft with it. She was moved her fingers more, sliding them up to my cock head and half way down the shaft. Sensing my reactions, she focused her fingers right below the head and rubbing it in slowly twisting motions moving her hand to the top of my cock and back. I could now feel my balls started to hurt with the buildup and a moments later came in my boxers and on Sonia’s hand. I came in spurts and Sonia cupped her hand over my cock head trying to catch some of it. Once I was done cumming, she pulled her hand out, and just like I had done, licked her hand clean!

“Well I had a nice time” Sonia said.

“Really?” said Neha, “I didn’t like it much, was OK?”

“Yea, thought was kinda slow too.” Added Preeti. “What did you like about it” She asked Sonia

“The climax” she said smiling. I smiled too recognizing the double meaning.

We went home and had dinner with the leftovers from lunch. I had changed to a fresh pair of boxers as soon as I got home. The rest of the evening was pleasant with us chatting about ar family with Neha and Preeti and getting to know more about them. Once again we chatted till past midnight, when it was time for bed.

“So you heading out again tonight?” Neha asked.

“Yea I’ll go out for a little bit. I’m noctournal. After all this is my last night here, have to make the most of it” I said. I had a feeling Neha would have liked a late night visit too after the enjoyment from the dance floor, but I wasn’t here for her and I didn’t want to add any complications between her and Sonia. If anything was to happen, I would have to talk to Sonia first and as Neha was Sonia’s friend first and a sizzlingly hot chick second!

Anyway, after the customary good nights the girls went back to their respectiveroom and I went to the bathroom to freshen-up and changed again for the night. Neha’s light was still on so I waited another half an hour watching TV. Finally after the light was off, I tip toed into Sonia’s room and locked her door. Sonia was waiting under the covers wearing a long t-shirt. Apparently she didn’t want to wait this long naked.

Not wanting to waist time, as soon as I locked the door, Sonia threw the covers off her and took off her t0shirt. Following her lead, I too got naked and literary jumped into the bed with her. Pulled her on top of me and hugged with and give her a very hot and passionate kiss.

“hmmm, your certainly in the mood!” Sonia said

“I still haven’t come down from the theatre high! How did you ever get that idea? And What planning, I’m seriously impressed here! Don’t get me wrong but you have bigger balls that I do. You roommates were right next to you!” I went on.

“I’ve always wanted to do something in public with you. This was such a turn on, I was surprised how turned on I was.” Sonia replied grinning

“Well a little warning or heads-up would have been great. “ I said

“What’s the fun in that? The look on your face was priceless” she giggled

“You are the best!” I said

“Yea I know” she smirked “and I have one more surprise for you.”

“What?” I asked eagerly

“You’ll know in due time, right now I want some loving” we said invitingly
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
 I took Sonia in my arms again and kissed her lips. We both turned to our sides facing each other wrapped in a tight embraced. Out lips were locked and our tongues were moving in a frenzy. I could feel Sonia’s breast press on my chest as I ran my hand up and down her back.

In the calm of the moment, I slide my entire middle finger into her wet pussy and opened my both and started to suck her breast hard. The sudden change made Sonia groan and pulled me in closer to her. My cock was started to get hard and in out position started touching her thigh. Sonia reached down and held and started stoking in. We were both a tangle of arms each pleasure the other. Sonia pussy was very wet and my finger was making sucking noises and it went in and out.

Sonia broke our embrace and turned on her back. “Fuck me! My pussy is aching for you.” I got up and reached for the condom. Sonia held my hand.

“Not tonight, I want you bare, hot and horny. That’s your surprise”

“Are you sure, you’re not on pills” I said in a surprise

“I start my period in a day or two, so I know I’m safe.” She said “this is the best time. I want to feel your cock in me. No barrier, skin to skin! I want to feel the real you!”

“Oh don’t tease me, just put it in. But glow slow, I want to savor every second” She pleaded.

I aimed my cock to her now open pussy and gently slid the head in. I was in heaven. I gently slide a little more of my cock in. Her pussy felt like silk wrapped around my bare cock. The velvety wetness was arousing me even more, making me harder than I though possible. The more I went in the harder I got.

“Oh baby, that feel so good!” Sonia moaned

“I love this” I whispered. “I’m in heaven. Your pussy is making me go even crazier for you.”

I slide my cock all the way in and I lowered myself on Sonia. Neither of us moved for a while. Both just lost in the higher plane of lust we were both experiencing. This was sex! I slowly started moving my cock back and forth and each movement was sending sparks of pleasure in my groin. Sonia starting scratching my back with her nails.

“Fuck me baby, with that cock! Ram me like the animal you are!” She grunted

“Squeeze my ass!” she said

Sonia was delirious, moving her head back and forth, grunting in coherently. Reach reached between her legs and started rubbing her clit with her fingers. Seeing this I started ramming her faster.

“Fuck!” she said “I’m gonna cum!”

Sonia squeezed her legs together making her pussy tight as she came and arched her back. I fucked her though her orgasm, but I was a wild animal now caring only about my lust, and I pulled out my very wet cock, and pushed the head into her asshole. Her pussy had made the asshole very wet to it went it, but Sonia wasn’t ready.

“Aaooowww” she almost screamed

“Yea baby, I’m gonna fuck your ass now with my hard cock” I panted.

Sweat was now pouring from my brow as I managed to get my whole cock in. I knew she was probably sore from last night but I had become selfish. I wanted to fuck that ass, and I wanted to cum. I was very horny and about to blow my load. I kept feet on my shoulders and shoved my cock in all the way.

Sonia bit her lip and stopped from screaming. I fucked her ass back and forth and after a few strokes came in her ass. I blew load after load in her ass. And then slowly pulled out leaving my cum inside her. I lay next to her and she hugged me again.

“You are my world” She whispered.

“You have given me more than I could have asked for” I said. “I’m sorry I kinda lost my mind there.”

“You’re apologizing because I made you horny? That was probably the best compliment you could have given me” she said

“I’ll never understand women!” I said after being confused for a few moments.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
After coming down from our sexual high, we decided to have a quick wash for hygienic reasons. We came back to the room and get back into bed.

“I hope you’re not done yet. You can’t just give me a thrill like that and not expect me to have seconds or thirds!”

“I’m gonna have a hernia at this rate!” I joked

“Its ok you have health insurance! I want to be fucked all night!” She ordered playfully

“I’m at your service, M’lady” giving a small bow.

Sonia and I made love/had sex two more times that night. It was the best sex I had had in my life because not only was Sonia a very sexy and sexual women, but because we truly cared for each other. We loved each other as lovers, and as family. This double bond that we share maybe taboo for the world, but it’s brought us closer than either could have ever dreamed possible.

I woke up Monday morning with a slight sadness knowing that today I would be heading home. As I was getting my bearings, I noticed that Preeti and Neha were dressed and getting ready to go out.

“Early morning?” I asked watching them puttering around the living room.

“Yea” replied Neha. “Got a call from my boss. We’re meeting at working to go over some reports for a potential customer.”

“But today is a holiday” I said

“Yea, we though so too” replied Preeti indignantly, “but that’s corporate America.”

They continued to get ready as Sonia also walked out of her room. She looked around and understood the situation better than I had.

“When you guys plan to be back?” she asked. Both shrugged.

“Well I’m going to go for a shower” she said, then looking at me just winking and walked into her room. This intrigued me and I had an inwardly smile.

Soon both Neha and Preeti left and I immediately got into action.

Knowing that this was probably our last coupling this visit, both of us had an urgency that went beyond words. Sonia immediately got hold of my dick and starting stroking it to full length as my fingers slid down between her legs and started rubbing her lips. We continued to kiss each other as we let our hands pleasure our loins. I slipped a couple of fingers in her pussy and started to rub her clit with my thumb, pressing on it gently. I bent my fingers as I applied pressure to her clit and started rub her now puffin g-spot. Sonia started to squeeze my hardening dick harder and her legs started to buckle from the movements of my fingers.

“Fuck me” She whimpered

I pushed back again the wall and Sonia raised and place one leg on the side of the tub for support. I picked her up a little and then lowered her on my cock. It slid it extremely easily. Sonia wrapped her legs around my waist as I grabbed her ass for support. With her back still against the wall, I started to pump my dick into her. I didn’t start slow and I wasn’t gentle. I bucked my hips and continued to slam into her pussy as best I could in that position. The water was making splashing sounds every time I went deeper into her. Sonia was scratching my back with her nails again, as he breasts bounced every which way.

“Yea baby,” I groaned, “You like it hard don’t you?”

“Ohhhhh, is that all you got?” she taunted, “Have I tired you out?”

Hearing this, I lifted Sonia off my cock, made her turn around, and bent her at the waist. I then guided my dick into her pussy and started to ram into her. Sonia held out her hand and held the wall for support.

“This hard enough for you?” I said gruffly not really caring for an answer

Sonia just groaned through clenched teeth. Acting as if my ego as been bruised, I started to gently smack her bent ass as I fucked out her pussy and this pushed her off the edge. For the first time this weekend, Sonia screamed her orgasm out. As if she had been waiting for this, she screeched with each spasm her pussy made and this just made my hornier.

Without saying anything, I pushed my slippery cock out and pushed the head into her asshole repeating the events of the previous night night. Sonia was prepared this time and she moaned loudly. I held her waist and kept still. She relaxed a moment later and I pushed in further feeling exhilarated knowing that this was only the third time her ass was been ravaged. Feeling like the animal again I started humping her ass. I was grunting with every thrust now and Sonia was moaning even louder.

“I love fucking your ass” I managing through my lust. “So tight”

“Yea, fuck it baby. Fuck it as you want!” She managed.

I continued my piston movement back and forth and could see the rim of her asshole turning red. I slapped her ass again harder this time, and I saw my hand’s imprint on her ass cheek. I rubbed and massaged her ass as I moved my dick back and forth in her now relaxed asshole. Sonia started squeezing her ass around my cock and I could feel my balls tightening and the onslaught of the impending explosion. I held Sonia by her waist, bent my knees and started to fuck her ass with the speed and intensity of the animal I had become, causing Sonia to give a muffled yell.

“Mmmpphhhhhhh!”

“Oh I’m gonna cum!” I groaned. “Aaargh!!” I managed as I shot my load deep in her ass.

“Oh yea! I can feel it. Cum in me!” She encouraged

I continued to unload my cum in her ass, feeling her ass wrap tighter around my spurting cock. The water continued to fall us, and I slowly pull my cock out of her now dark red asshole. I helped Sonia stand up and we hugged each other. We let the water washed away our sexual juices off our bodies as we continued our embrace of blissful contentment.

We finished our shower and I got ready. We had our lunch together where we talked in general about family and friends. We didn’t say how much we will miss each other; we didn’t plan when to meet again. We didn’t dwell on what we were missing, but in our unspoken words cherished the last three incredible days.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
60 Milk

My sister was very beautiful after her childbirth. She was very big now. She was looking plump and looking like Kate Winslet of Hollywood. It was when I went my sister's husband was going for a business Tour. He told he is unfortunate that he have to leave and he asked me to stay with sister for one month, so that I can help her in keeping the baby. My sister was also relieved when she saw me.

At the age of 18, starting of adolescence I was eagerly watching my sister. Now my hormones have started working and I was seeing my sister in new manner. My sister had good breasts. My sister's boobs were very big that her blouse could not hold them and utmost they were showing their cleavage. Since My sister was feeding her baby, she was having big tits I think is full of milk. Her boobs I are like ripe mangoes.

Also my sister has a very good backside too. Her buttocks were like water melons. While my elder sister was walking I can see her big globes of flesh giggle under her dress. They are very big so that it can be used as pillows.

Since my brother in law went out my sister and I alone I was getting bored. I told sister and she told "don't worry brother I will entertain you as you like." I can't understand her words.

Sister told that mom had told over phone about my visit and mom insisted me to study my lessons. So, sister advised me to study my lessons. I was studying biology about female anatomy. I can't understand anything. I asked this to my sister to help me.

She asked me if I had seen any women nude. I said "no sister. " She told "so you don't know anything about female anatomy, and want it to be taught. "She asked "do you want to see from sister?." I said "yes sister."

O. K. then I will teach you about a female's body. She told first that a female's body is like a luxury car. First my sister removed her saree palloo and showed her boobs, which are very well packed, in her blouse. Showing her cleavage she told this is front BANNET of your sister. A female is rated by this part.

Then she removed the blouse and I was seeing my own sister's breasts in her lace bra, which showed her beautiful pink nipples. My heart was pounding and I was astonished by the size of my own sister's milk jugs. She then asked me to remove her bra hooks. MY hands were shivering when I touched my sister's bra hooks; somehow I managed to remove, now my sexy sister turned around to show her amorous assets to her brother. Wow! What a site for this brother to view his own sister's white fruits. Now for explaining my sister told that these are called tits of a woman, they also call them as boobs, breasts. This part is equal to HORN of a car.

Then she showed the pink nipples and said this is a your sister’s nipple and this is where all human beings have their first breakfast. Telling that she slowly pressed her nipples gently and small white fluid came. She told it is your sister's milk and you can have some after your lessons are over. She told this part is equal to HEAD LIGHTS of a car.

She asked now "brother do you know that every women in earth, including your mom and sister have three under them. "I said "no sister." She then said every girl's body has three holy holes. Saying this she removed her skirt and then asked me to remove her panties. I removed my sister's panties with great interest. Now for god's sake; I was in front of a fully naked grown up women (Ripe women) that too my own sister. I can't believe my eyes. What a beauty? Sister was big and huge, she had the best ass and boobs in world. Now sister sat in bed and opened her legs wide enough to show me every details of her anatomy. She asked me to come closer.

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply