Adultery Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989
Anis with one hand was touching her and with the other was tugging at his cock, lightly touching it to stimulate it and not pump it as such. I then managed from getting this incredible blowjob to look up to him again, he was not swinging his hip and his cock so that his cock would hit or slap her ass as he swung. Sahana took my cock out her mouth and looked back and laughed at it, they both laughed at such silliness. He then started to beat her ass like a drum, making beat noises with his mouth as he did. She laughed once more and got back to sucking me. She then got to her knees, as she looked to have become tired from being bent down, and kept on sucking my dick, occasionally taking it out her mouth, plopping it back in, looking back, twisting her head with the dick in her mouth. She wanted him to see her stuff her face with my cock and act like a cock-loving slut. I never knew my timid shy wife had it in her.

Soon I was getting close and she felt it too and within moments I flooded her mouth with my cum. She got up, managed to smile with a mouth full of cum, opening her mouth to show me the deposits and her eyebrows danced, as if to tell me, “what’s up?” she then opened her mouth again, which was still full of my cum, and turned towards Anis, with her mouth open and showed him the white deposits and the I saw her close her mouth and swallow. He had seen it fully and she was doing it to freak him out or at least was trying to have fun with him. He had seen her swallow once before, but this time she was looking at him directly and swallowing and made sure he saw her act like a cumslut.
She went near him, said, ‘oh you still haven’t started?’ indicating that Anis was not masturbating, just simply grabbing his cock and occasionally giving it stroke.
‘After it tasted your spit, it has hard time going back to being dry,’ he smirked.

‘Very clever,’ she quipped, hitting lightly hitting him on the back of his head, laughing. She then came to me and whispered into my ears, ‘love, I will do something, it’s the next step, but if you feel uncomfortable to tell me.’ I was freaking out inside, but I gave her the nod. It was alright, the nod meant. Was she going to give him a blowjob now? Did I give her permission for that? Wasn’t it too fast? But I had to wait and see, she has been cool and calm headed till now.
She looked at me once again to read me, I thought, and then she went over to him and teased, ‘you still can’t get around to doing it without my spit?’ Anis nodded. She then squatted down and swayed to the sides to eyes his cock from the sides, resting her head on his thighs, then looking at him then at me, again with the look of confirmation. I said nothing and she then took hold of the cock, around its base, and spun the cock slowly, as if to observe it from all sides and angle. She then raised her head and spat of the cockhead as a glob fell out of her pretty mouth and on to the cock.

She swiftly got up to my relief, as I was expecting a blowjob. She then promptly sat down on his right thigh. Then caught his dick again with her left hand, trying to balance herself and she kept her hand there. ‘Finish your breakfast,’ she told him and he started to eat with his left hand whilst his right hand held her around her waist to keep her on his thigh. I stared at all of this. My wife was sitting on my friend’s thigh, almost on his lap, her holding his cock. She after a while started to move her hand on her cock, up and down, lathering the saliva, wetting the cock. Anis flinched at first, from pleasure, then regained composure and continued eating. We then tried having a conversation of the day’s activities that we needed to do, all the while she was giving him a hand job it seemed.

Slowly it seemed Anis’s right hand crept up and groped her right tit over her robe. He would eat with his left hand. We would be talking in the meantime. This went on for a bit, and then as he was groping her tit, the robe loosened and that right tit came out in the open. Then he lowered his hand to her stomach. Then Sahana realized that her boob was exposed and she quickly put her remaining right hand on her boob and covered it like a handbra. All this time Sahana was trying to read me, what did I think about her boob being exposed to our friend for the first time. ‘Wow, Sahana, your boobs look really nice, I always imagined them, Now that I got to see them, it is of no use trying to cover it,’ he said.
‘Too lucky,’ she replied, ‘I think I should keep covering it,’ in a joking tone, still holding on to his cock, griping the lathered member, occasionally giving it a stroke.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
‘Hey, you get to see me and hold “little Anis”, boobs are a really small price for you to pay,’ Anis said, laughing and Sahana gave him a mock stare and pulled his cock. I showed no change, just laughed at the banter, took it nonchalantly and this also assured Anis, who looked at me, nodded at the exposed tit and I said or did nothing at their exchange. He then slowly travelled his hand upwards and grabbed her exposed tit. After a moment he started playing with her perfect tit, squeezing and teasing the nipple, pulling it and tugging it. He then pushed aside the robe on the other side and brought out the other breast out in the air. In the meanwhile Sahana was giving him a hand job, sliding her hand up and down his cock and then gripping it, stroking it at a rhythm.

I stared at them mesmerized to realize that I too was getting hard. My cock that was spent was rising up again, looking at the scene in front of me. Sahana turned her body slightly towards him to better sit as she looked like she would slip away, although Anis had his arm around her mauling her tits. Then it looked like he was close as his facial expression was changing and the muscles were contracting. Sahana looked at me to asked me to pass her tissues from the table, which I did. And then it happened, she held the bunch of tissues in front of his cock head in attempt to catch his cum and he in all the pleasure sunk his face in between her tits, mashed his face her cleavage and in all this Sahana did not have a chance to react and within second he came as she pumped, him grunting in to her tit-valley. Globs and globs of cum filled the tissue and some fell onto her hand. As he finished cumming, she slipped out of his embrace and lap and carefully studied the spoilt tissue bunch and brought her nose close to the tissue and smelt it, ‘Anis, you smell so different than Ali, I did not know cum smelled different from men to men,’ she said, reveling in her new found knowledge.

Anis who had just cum, did not register what had been said and looked at us with confusion. Sahana quickly dropped the tissue-bunch in the bin and washed her hands. She had smelled another man for the first time, at least to my relief she was not taking his deposit in her mouth to taste. I do not know how I would react to that.
She came to us, gave Anis a hug, as he was sitting his face got mashed into her cleavage, he squeezed her ass and gave a loud smack on her tit-valley before they broke their hug. She then came to me, took my dick in her hand and made me stand up, ‘it is hard already I see. Did you like what you saw?’ she whispered. I don’t know Anis heard us or now and for her question, I had no answer. Her tits were still exposed and she made no attempt to cover them, I knew this was the new her and she was just only starting.

She tugged at my cock and pulled me towards the door by my cock, ‘Anis we are going to be busy for a bit, finish the breakfast, we won’t take long,’ she said to him and then turned to me, ‘Ali, I need you come with me to the bedroom and fuck me.’ She didn’t wait for a response from me, gave Anis a wink, and pulled me to our bedroom by my cock. I tried shutting our bedroom door on our way in, but when I swung, I by mistake didn’t swing it hard enough and a little gap stayed. As I tried going back to fully close it, she stopped me, saying, ‘don’t worry, he can hear us, he has already seen and experienced a lot, he can handle it,’ and pulled me to our bed. I have never heard her fuck so loudly before, so vocal. Not only had Anis heard it, I was sure the whole building had heard her wail with pleasure at some point.
As we were lying in bed recovering, Sahana said to me, ‘hey, you know Anis will leave soon right. So I was thinking that when he spends time with us, we should make it special.’
‘Hey,’ I said, ‘I knew him for longer. But anyways, I know what kind of special you want to make for him,’ and gave her a playful push.

‘Uff! Stop saying that,’ she replied, playfully punching my sides, ‘okay, are you alright with whatever is happening?’
‘Darling, did I stop you. You know if there was something that made me uncomfortable, I would ask you to stop, you know that right, but till now I am disappointed or angry or anything, I am just surprised… and aroused.’
‘Yeah, I know, I was feeling I was taking things too far,’ she said,’ but promise me that you will tell me if anything is bothering you.’
‘I will, I promise, you just have fun and take thing as you see fit and think will be alright if you do,’ I assured her. ‘Anyways how far do you want to go?’ I asked.
‘I don’t know,’ she answered after a moment of thought, ‘not very far. I am new to all this, so let me absorb it for now and see what happens,’ and leaned in to give me a kiss. She had swallowed my cum earlier, but I did not care, I wanted to kiss her.

horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply
Quote:breville1

License to thrill!!

Anis knows what he wants, Sahana knows what Anis wants, hubby knows what Anis wants, we all know what Anis wants!! We all know what Kaka wants....And we all know what Sahana wants...she's been pushing the envelope every time!! With such an understanding and participative hubby, this is Nirvana for her!! He even asks her how far does she want to go??!!! OMG!!

"Not very far"??? Heck, we all know that there isn't far to go.....Odd statement?? Dammitt, Mr. Author, this is excruciating....sweet agony!!!
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Quote:sperfrnd

VERY GOOD STORY
ITS MY SUGGESTION ONLY ONCE ANIS FLY TO AUSTRALIA JUST PUT SPY CAM TO WATCH SUBBAS KAKA WITH HER

WE NEED WATCH HER ACTIVITY WITHOUT HER KNOWLEDGE, MAY BE SHE WILL DO MORE ADVENTURE WITH INNOCENT SUBBAS KAKA NOT PRETENSE OF HER HUSBAND.

SO WE CAN WATCH FULLY HER EXPRESSION ON SPY CAM

Quote:changumng

Amazing story. I can only say that, whatever you are doing leave it and start writing "stories". You will be a multi millionaire. "The 50 shades of Grey" is a pale shade before your writing style. Great job and what a consistency. It takes lots of time to type out these things. Keep going; as you want; this story to take shape. The best story on Exbii or Xosssip in a long time to come.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Update 26

When I came out I was dressed and ready for office, after showering with Sahana. She was still dressing up or dressing down, I did not know. I came out to find Anis was already showered and dressed. It was awkward as we made small talk, so to break the awkward I joked around. Then at one point I told him, ‘hey, I know you feel awkward, but it is alright, I don’t mind.’

‘Sorry dude,’ he said, apologizing, ‘I didn’t mean to get a hand job from her. I hope both of you don’t think anything of me.’

‘No need to apologise…’ I was telling at and at that moment Sahana walked in into the living room. She was wearing a white wife beater that was so thin; her areolas could be seen, if looked carefully. Underneath she was wearing nothing but a pair of lace panties, that I had seen her wear a few times. Although she had been wearing thongs the last few days, this slightly more conservative panties seemed sexier because it was made of lace and one could see skin underneath the fabric.
She came out to wave us goodbye. We stood and chatted for a minute, deciding that we would have meet Anis for dinner at a restaurant, pretty upscale, in the cities Banani area, so I would come back and take Sahana with me to the restaurant.

So she hugged me and gave a kiss goodbye and then moved to Anis and gave me him a hug. Anis broke the hug and gave my wife a funny look, ‘really? I am a guest. I need to be treated properly,’ he joked. We Bengalis took caring for our guests seriously.

‘How properly is proper?’ Sahana asked, laughing.

‘Why don’t you show us those magnificent tits of yours,’ he suggested.

‘Well, should I?’ Sahana asked looking at me.

Anis turned and looked at me and then at her and then at me again, ‘Please Ali, I am leaving in a week,’ he pleaded.

‘All right, all right,’ I said, mocking seriousness, ‘Sahana please show us your tits.
‘Uff!’ she said, although her tone was playful and she pulled the wifebeater over her head, baring her breasts and stood in her panties. She then, near naked and bare-chested, gave Anis a hug, whilst Anis cheekily grabbed one of her tits and gave them a squeeze, while slapping her butt cheek.

‘Ouch!’ she squealed and made a sulking face, still in Anis’s embrace. Anis and I both laughed.

‘Thank you,’ he said as they broke the hug. She simply smiled, massaging her own ass where it was lightly slapped seconds ago. And then we left. I was still having a hard time imagining my sweet shy wife actually stood in front of another man in only lace panties and let that man touch her tits.

The rest of the day was uneventful and after work Sahana asked me when I was getting back and I texted her the approximate time and told her to get ready. As I reached the apartment lift, I saw Subhas-kaka with an egg basket get in with me. We exchanged pleasantries and nothing of the previous night was said, I liked it that way as there was a tacit let-us-not-talk-about-it-afterwards agreement. As I got to my floor I discovered he was actually called by Sahana to get her a dozen eggs. Then a thought hit me: Did Sahana make sure I was around when Subhas-kaka was called? Did she do it to be faithful?

Sahana was wearing a chiffon black saree that was slightly transparent, not much that her navel would be clearly seen, but just enough for some skin impression to show. And she wore a red blouse that did not match the saree. She asked Subhas-kaka to put the eggs in the kitchen and stay for moment while she paid him for the eggs. And then she asked me to change so that we could leave for dinner. I in counter to that asked her why was she wearing a blouse that did not match the saree.

‘The blouse that goes with this is a bit risqué, I was thinking if it would be proper to wear it or not,’ she said.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I told her ‘Aha! It is not a problem, just try that and see how it goes as this blouse seriously does not match.’ She nodded and I went in to get ready. After I came out from the washroom, I found her, still wearing the old blouse, with the new blouse in hand and a two necklaces. She then asked me to help her tying the new blouse at the back and help her choose the necklace. I told her sorry and that I too had to get ready and with a cheeky smile suggested Subhas-kaka, who was still in the flat to help her. She then gave me a crooked smile and called right in front of our bedroom door.

‘Kaka, help me out of this blouse please,‘ she said and turned her back to him. He hesitantly came up to her and with shaking hands unhooked the hooks at the back. She then dropped her anchol (saree-dbang end) and slid the blouse of her shoulders. She was stood wearing a bra on her top, with her back still to him. She then walked to and back to the dresser with her new blouse, stood in front of him with a dropped anchol. Her bra wasn’t anything sexy like a half-cup or anything, but it showed lot of cleavage. She then put her new blouse on and then turned around for him to tie the knots at the back. In the meantime, I was changing in front of them and was not uncomfortable changing in front of Subhas and put a fresh pair of trousers. After the knots were tied I asked Sahana to give me a twirl to find out that because the blouse was open at the back with several ties in the back with somewhat thin shoulder straps, the bra was showing.

‘Sahana, the bra is showing… I think it is better you wear the blouse without the bra,’ I suggested.

‘Do you think so?’ She asked me and then turned to Subhas and asked him the same question with her puppy doe eyes.

Subhas looked at her eyes and then shifted his gaze to her breasts. I think he too noticed the bra showing. ‘Didi… Ali-Bhai is right,’ he said, without elaborating much and then he extended his hand and pulled at her bra strap, ‘it shows,’ he finally said.

‘Hmm, I think so too,’ she said and turned her back to him and signaled him to open her blouse and he started untying the knots at the back. It took a minute and he was done. I expected her to modestly be covered by her saree as she changed her blouse and put on the new one, but no, she had other ideas. To mine and Subhas’s surprise, she held out necklace behind her to Subhas, her breast covered by the saree and turned her back to him and let go of the saree dbang as it fell to the floor leaving her bare from waist upwards. Luckily Subhas was not tall enough to see past her neck. He knew what to do and thus he, with his shaking hands, put the necklace around her neck and tied the string of the necklace at the back of her neck. I had the amazing view of her bare chested with a gold-studded necklace that was dangling over her breasts. I wished Subhas for once could see the scene, he would go to his grave a happy man. She then walked up towards me, still bare chested and asked, ‘how does it look?’ I did not know if she was asking about the necklace or her breasts or about the whole situation.

‘It looks good darling,’ I said and she turned to an angle to look at the mirror, still she had back to Subhas. Thank god.

She then picked her saree dbang up and covered her breasts. Although, her nipples created quite an impression on her saree material. She then turned and walked towards Subhas, who was staring at her. ‘Does the necklace look okay?’ she asked him and he nodded. The flimsy saree was loosely dbangd around her chest, so I was sure Subhas could easily make out the shape of her breasts. She then turns her back to him, takes her blouse in her hand, drop the saree dbang again and wore her blouse. ‘Tie the knots Subhas-kaka,’ she instructed and he got to work, tying the knots on the back of her blouse. It surprised me to see Subhas not being nervous anymore and maybe that the tease has gone on for so long, maybe he became desensitized of her overt sexual charm and tease, but as I was standing at an angle from them, I could see that he had an erection. Who could fault him for having an erection seeing her spotless back, getting to touch it while tying the knot on the back of her blouse. She asked him while he was still tying the several knots, ‘Kaka, have you seen the pictures you have in your phone of me, in your private time?’ The question confused me at first because I had by now forgotten the pictures that were taken on his mobile phone of her in various poses.
There was some hesitation from Subhas at first, ‘yes Didi… I did.’

‘Did you enjoy them?’ she asked him. She had a coy smile on her face that only I could see and for a brief moment our eyes had met.

‘Yes Didi, you looked nice, but I was careful to not let anyone see them,’ he said.
She then turned around, after he finished tying her blouse, and face him. ‘So you really liked them, huh?’ she asked pointing at his erect cock, which tented his lungi. After Sahana forbade him to stop being uncomfortable, he stopped wearing underwear.

‘Didi…. Didi…’he stammered, trying to cover himself, pushing his cock between his legs.

‘Uff! Don’t worry,’ she said. She sounded quite flattered. ‘I think you need to take care of that later. My pictures can help, I guess,’ she said, teasing him. She then came to me took my hand and led me out of the bedroom. We needed to leave and Subhas followed us out of the flat. Luckily his erection subsided by the time we were in the lift.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Update 27

We, Anis, Sahana and I had dinner at this posh restaurant. Anis was quite surprised and complimented her when we walked in. As they hugged he got cheeky squeeze on her ass cheek, before anyone in the restaurant noticed. She was showing a decent amount of cleavage and skin all around in her blouse and had attracted a fair of attention from the patrons and have had throngs of different waiters wait on us through the dinner. It was probably a game amongst the waiters as they would take turns when they came and asked how we were doing. Some were subtle and respectful when they looked at her, others not so much, as they would stare awkwardly and take peeks at her cleavage. Anis and I both noticed this throughout the dinner. One thing I noticed was that even though Sahana was dressed really sexily in the saree, she was not trying to be provocative and that she did not like teasing strangers and that certain level of connection or acquaintance was needed for her to tease.

We got back to our apartment after dinner. Sahana and Anis walked in front of me and as soon as I closed the door behind me, Sahana looked back at me and gave me a smile. I knew what was to come. In the car ride home we were discussing how Anis was leaving in a week and that we should make his remaining time with us special. We did not has out the details, so I was not sure what was to come.

How far did she want to go?

‘Uff! It is so hot these days,’ she exclaimed, ‘Anis could you help me open my blouse,’ as she stopped Anis, turned her back to him. He, like a good obedient boy, started opening the knots of the blouse and in no time knots were undone and Sahana very casually slipped the blouse and tossed it on the coffee table. She was topless as if it was no big deal and her saree dbang was not hiding much of her tits. She then gave me a kiss and joined Anis on the couch and I went to the cabinet and brought a bottle of whiskey and three tumblers. As I set the glasses and the bottle down on the coffee table, Sahana’s saree dbang was already on her lap leaving her chest fully bare and Anis was fondling her tits while they were talking about his flight to Australia, the Airline, transit so on and so forth. What struck me was the conversation was casual yet their actions were so sexual. After I poured the drink, Anis stated that he had to drive back so he had to refuse the booze. So she and I took our glasses and I sat on the sofa. Sahana, in the middle, the men on her either side, was topless, still with necklace. With one hand I was holding my glass and with the other I was fondling her boobs and talking about Anis’s last week preparation. After a minute or so realized Anis was fondling her other boob. He was playing with her nipple, tweaking it, teasing it. She was flinching between conversations, aroused from such attention.

‘Hey guys… since the last few days had been very liberating for us, it feels kind of weird being so dressed,’ I announced.

‘You sort of have point,’ she laughed. She then sat leaning onto the sofa. ‘Hmm,’ she said, ‘I have been the one dancing till now, for a change, why don’t you guys give me a show?’ she asked with a smirk on her face, hidden away as she sipped her whiskey.

Anis and I exchanged quick glances at each other and got up, moving the coffee table away, putting all the tumblers away, clearing the area. Then after I started the music, Anis and I stood in front of her, signaled at each other and started unbuttoning our shirt with whatever showmanship we could muster, shaking our body with the beat of the music. This was producing laughter from Sahana, who was rubbing her tits with her hands, tweaking her own nipples. After we, both men, slowly shook our hips with the music and fully let go of our shirts, becoming topless, tossing the shirts across the room, she gave a wolf whistle at our performance. Even though our performance was more funny than sexy, we knew we had her full attention when she saw our boners in our trousers. After much dancing and goofing around, I signaled Anis to take it further and we slowly started unbuttoning our trousers, teasing her by going forward, close to her and back. Then in one swift motion we dropped our trousers and trousers soon fell around our ankles and our underwear came into view.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
We hadn’t rehearsed any one this, but in the spur of the moment we were able to read the signals. We then stepped out of our trousers, picking them up and tossing them on the pile where our shirts were, only to be now wearing our boxers. I noticed that both Anis and I wearing sporting erections, tenting our underwear. I for a split second noticed that Sahana had licked her lips. We danced a bit more, trying to do corny moves and moved closer to her. She then leaned forward grabbed our boxer covered erections in her hands at the same time. This was one of the most erotic scenes I had seen in life, with lust so thick. I had an idea as I swiftly went back to the coffee table to her being startled and brought back my phone, as she again grabbed my cock over my boxers. From the look on her face, I knew she knew what I wanted to do. As she rubbed both of our cocks over the materials, she had the look of unbound lust, when she glanced from one cock to the other. She then looked up, as I, with the phone camera took a pictures of her rubbing cock, one of which was of a man she was not married to. A lot of her shots were of her paying close attention to Anis’s cock, then another one was her turning to the camera with the look of lust in her face and another showed her looking at me and the camera, biting her tongue, shy and embarrassed that she had been caught inspection another man’s cock.

Then in one swift motion that took both of us men by surprise was that she got hold of our boxer’s waistbands in one hand each and in one stroke took them down to our ankles and we stepped out of them. We were now fully naked with our erections close to her face. I captured what I could of this in camera. She now had to cocks in two of her hands, inspection both our cocks, maybe comparing them, I did not know. She looked amazing holding two cocks in her hands. It took severe strength in me to not groan and relax, but that I had to capture all of it on camera. She then leaned into me, gave the underside my cock a thorough lick, her eyes looking into mine as she did it. Then she gave a smirk, a look that said: do you think I will do the same for your friend? I groaned and stood there motionless; I knew I had no willpower to stop her, clearly waiting for her to see how far she would go. She then slowly, keeping her eyes on mine still, leaned towards Anis’s cock, about to do the same she did with mine. As soon as the tip of Anis’s cock touched her nose, she fell back giggling, and a trail of Anis’s precum got stuck to her nose. ‘Did you think I was such a slut?’ she asked me, still giggling, rubbing her nose off the precum. We all instantly started laughing, but I noticed the nervous laugh of Anis’s. He was surely hoping she would have her mouth on his cock. ‘Now, gentlemen, please help me out of this saree,’ she said.

Anis and I quickly went down on our knees at her request and helped her get out of her saree and slid it out of her. Then she help her hip upwards as we slipped her petticoat down her legs and tossing it onto the clothes pile to discover that she had not been wearing any panties. She then looked at our shocked faces and with a coy smile opened her legs. She was mostly shaved but for a thin landing strip. I had seen her do shaved looked before. I could not decide which I liked better. A ‘wow’ escaped Anis’s lips.

‘Seems you like this look Anis,’ she said teasing her, ‘sit, both of you, let’s continue talking,’ as she patted the sofa on the other side of her. She was now naked except for her heels.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I sat on her left, with Anis slowly following, amazed at what was happening in front of him. As we all sat down, our legs touching. We chatted for about ten minutes about what Anis would plan to do whilst in Australia and what not. But I noticed that the sexual tension in the air was palpable. Anis wanted to continue with fondling her tits or having his cock stroked, but was unsure how to casually start. So to ease him in to it, I took the Sahana’s left breast in my hand and started to casually fondle it. She, who had her head towards Anis while chatting, turned towards me, gave me curious look and then a smile and turned back to her conversation. After a minute, Anis followed my lead and started fondling her right breast nonchalantly, as if this is very normal and that we had been doing this for quite some time. I wanted to see if Anis was truly trying to copy me and would follow what I did, but also I wanted to see how far he was willing to go.

I then took her left hand and put in on my hardening cock; she without any prompting started to lightly stroke it and within half a minute, I noticed, had her right hand stroking Anis in the same manner. Their conversation still flowing from her side whereas Anis sounded distracted. Even with all the fondling her breathing became rapid, but my wife had somehow maintained her composure even though she seemed highly aroused. ‘Sahana, if you keep doing that I don’t think I will last very long,’ Anis had managed to say?’

She suddenly stopped, ‘oh! I am so sorry baby,’ she said in a motherly tone, although the situation was so very far away from anything motherly. She then turned to me, still holding onto both of our cocks, said, ‘Ali what can we do?’
I knew I had to nudge her to the very next step, so I whispered in her ears, loud enough for ‘did you know Anis had had a mouth on that cock for ages?’

She gave me a look, staring at me for a moment, trying to read what I intended her to do and if I really meant it, I knew she would not have any problem doing it, she wanted to taste the cock. We were fooling anyone, it seemed like natural progression. She then gave me a sloppy-mouth-watering kiss, her hands still holding onto our cocks. ‘You mister,’ she whispered to me, ‘I love you, remember that.’ Then her expression turned that to mischief, she then turned her head and said, ‘You, Anis, you are in for a ride of your life, and thank your friend for that, he likes me being naughty,’ laughing a throaty laugh, releasing my cock to concentrate her efforts on Anis’s cock. Anis had an expression of shock on him. Does life get better than this? I imagined he thought.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Sahana, then got off the sofa and knelt in between his legs, bent down to start licking his cock. She could have bent down from sitting on the sofa itself, what I figured was that she did it for my benefit; she maybe wanted me to have a better look. We both loved each other; I liked to think she always thought of my ease and comfort. She was hungrily licking and sucking on the cock-head, giving us both periodic looks and smiling a naughty smile. Her mouth was making love to that cock. It was like one of those sensual porn-clips, nothing rough about it. I refrained from touching myself; I knew if I did, I would not last long. Then in one swift motion she engulfed half of that cock, looked at me, winked and then at Anis, with the cock still lodged in her mouth. I did not know she was capable of this. She then took it out and started slapping it on her tongue and then proceeded to suck and lick the cock. She had upgraded on to pornstar level. I knew she had perfected her craft on my cock, but I had hardly noticed and was oblivious to the fact that she was that good, only to realize her abilities when looking from a far. Sure I was feeling pure sensations when she have me her blowjobs, but holy hell she was almost professional. On top of that I was never a fan of the whole gagging blowjob scene and it looked like she was not into that either, maybe not yet. Anis I noticed was in pure bliss at the moment, but at times I caught him sheepishly looking at my direction, trying to see how I was taking it.

After a while, I noticed that she had one of her hand down, rubbing her clit, so in the spur of the moment I knew what I had to do, and it was the moment to fulfill of my fantasy. I knew she would not say no. I leapt from the sofa and quickly got behind her and in a motion picked her bottoms up and lined them to my crotch; she was now within seconds bent down with her head to my friend’s crotch area, kneeling in the doggy position, looking at me with her head turned. I knew no words needed to be exchanged as I slid my cock in her wet cunt. She looked at me for a few seconds and then she got it, she knew what I wanted. A grin spread across her face and she turned to my friends cock as I was fucking her and then proceeded to go back to sucking my friend. One of fantasy of spit-roasting her had come through at that moment.

I did not know if Anis was in unease due to me fucking my wife while he was getting a blowjob from her. Some men had problem with other naked men in the room. I did not care, neither did she. But not long after I realized that was not a problem as Anis gripped Sahana’s head, signaling his impending arrival, and then within seconds he groaned, flooding my wife’s mouth. The taboo-ness, illicitness, the erotic-ness, dirtiness of that act and scene had turned Sahana and I so much to the point that we too came together, flooding each other’s organs. I came loudly while Sahana was gurgling cum in her mouth. I did not know if I ever came that hard in my life. Sahana and I collapsed on the carpet and she turned to me opened her mouth to show me Anis’s cum and swiftly swallowed it, laughing. She was lying down with her legs spread and her cunt full of my cum. Thank god, she had gotten into her birth control recently and I could have sex with her bareback. I liked the bareback feelings and actually felt her pussy grip my cock, skin-to-skin. And then flooding her orifice as she too came, just like moments ago created euphoric feelings like no other. Birth-control had also shot her libido up for some reason.

Anis, as we saw it, was passed out on the sofa it seemed, maybe resting.
I spent the next ten minutes running my finger through my wife’s hair, with her fingers tracing my chest as we both wantonly looked at each other. She would once in a while turn her head to look at the tired Anis, and then turn back to look at me and giggle. She looked radiant and satisfied. I knew we both loved each other very much and that my wife was such a naughty slut. I felt like such a lucky man.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply
Quote:breville1

Wow! Wow!

Sahana is the one pushing the limits, leading the sexual liberation....and hubby agrees, wondering how far she will go. Looks like anything goes.....Kaka, then Anis and more I'm sure. That final frontier is very near.....

I think she is using him to enjoy slutting around. When you can do as you like with any guy you fancy, hubby becomes a bystander. Will he tolerate that?

Quote:Trambak

Very erotic. Tantalisingly slow build up.

What's next? I think the story is now poised for a showdown . Till now, it was a tease. Last episode is an escalation.

Is it going for a final crossing of the boundary?

Whatever may it be. The end is near. This way or that way.

Congratulations to the author.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Update 28

I didn’t realize that it was already seven in the morning, when I woke up hearing noise from the common toilet. Sahana was already sleeping beside me and our bedroom already had an attached bath, so it must have been Anis. Our bedroom door was open, and from our bed we had the view of the kitchen door. After few moments, a tired-looking naked Anis walked into the kitchen, spent a few moments, walked out, looking sheepishly around. I feigned asleep as he looked at our direction, naked Sahana and I, lying over our covers. He took a glance, fondled his limp cock for a few seconds, shook his head, and went to the guest room. A thump was heard as his body hit the bed mattress I imagined. I guessed he got up to go take a leak and have a drink of water. He must have gone back to sleep or at least trying to. A vision of naked Sahana should give him something to think about dream about.

As I was already awake I decided to empty my bladder, as I got out of the loo, I saw a sleepy Sahana sitting on the bed checking out her cunt, scratching what seemed like my dried cum. She looked up as I came out and gave me a 100watt smile as our eyes met. She leaped from out bed and dashed into my arms, giving me a smolderingly passionate kiss. We did not brush our teeth last night it seemed.

‘I love kissing you, but your mouth taste and smells, stale,’ she said.
‘And your mouth smells like cock and cum,’ I shot back. She disengaged, stood with a shock on her face realizing what that meant, looked into my eyes for reassurance. I smiled at her and she too smiled and then the smile broke down in a giggle and she ran past me into the toilet. I managed to slap her ass as she ran past.

As I was sitting on my bed fiddling with my phone, as she came out and sat on the bed beside me. I could feel her need to talk to me. She was staring at my face. After a minute I put her out of her misery and asked, ‘alright, my sexy little minx, what do you want to talk about?’

‘Ali, um…um… are… you mad at me?’ she asked back.

‘Mad. Why would I be mad?’

‘Look, I took a huge step last night... We took a huge step last night. I gave another man a blowjob and drank his… his… you know…’

‘You know what, what?’ I asked teasing her.

She playfully hit me on my shoulders, ‘his cum you silly man. I. Drank. His. Cum.’

‘Look, I know we took a step that seems unimaginable, but you had fun. I never seen you cum like that,’ I said.

‘And your cock was so rock hard as you were fucking me!’ she retorted and then gasped as she realized my cock was standing erect now. ‘You really love me acting like this, don’t you? You want me be a slut again, to drink his warm cum?’ She asked a rhetorical question she now fully knew the answer to, licking her lips, as she leaned in and took hold of my cock and started slowly stroking it. ‘Do you really want me to be a slut?’ she took my cock in her mouth gave it a quick few sloppy sucks and kisses before sitting straight up. ‘You wait here,’ she said, ‘don’t move and try not to touch yourself, I will need it,’ getting up from the bed, taking her phone from the bedside table and tossing mine over to me. ‘Don’t go anywhere,’ she again said before going in to the hallway to what seemed like the guest room. I knew she was going to do something with Anis, I just didn’t know what. But I had to trust her and till now she did not break her trust, so like a good boy, I waited.

horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 4 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply
Quote:arunranjith08

I really liked the early part of the story & as the story progressed, started getting mixed feelings about the extent of cuckoldry. May be got too immersed in the story & felt a pang of jealousy but my emotions have settled down now after a week or two. Another awesome story this, wish the writer could provide regular updates. Pls don't abandon the story as we see in most cases here.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
This much i got from old site.

Writer of this story is in the site.

Request him to complete the story.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Thank you so much bro... You did a fantastic job. i was in heaven when reading this. I also request to the original writter to complete this story....it is soooo hot
Like Reply
Yes.. Dhaka bro.. Pls take the story forward.. Now that you have your entire writing at one place..
Like Reply
Amazing Narration....waiting for next updates
Like Reply
is this the end of story?
Like Reply
Thanks sarit, for posting it all here ,loved the slow transformation , It is one hell of a story , just waiting for Dhaka to complete the story, can anyone please convey him to write the remaining part  Namaskar
Like Reply
Damn, almost forgot where I was in the story.
Not writing erotica for atleast 2.5 years has made me rusty and makes me feel unworthy of it. But I shall continue.

Thanks Sarit for posting it and saving the work from disappearing. Thanks Everyone for all the kind words. I have ideas how to go forward. but will have to put pen to paper. Kind of hard writing erotica with all the family around due to Coronavirus, but I shall try.
Will crack at it first thing tomorrow.

Ciao x
[+] 9 users Like dhaka1989's post
Like Reply