Adultery Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989
‘Aah,’ I yelped from the touch of her warm mouth, ‘Faria... does not suck him. So yeah I am the luckiest.’

She took her mouth off my cock, ‘that is sad,’ she said, and got back to sucking my cock.
‘It must really suck,’ I said in English in tongue-in-cheek, producing a giggle from her end, making her gag a bit on my cock. ‘I can’t imagine never getting a blowjob, especially from these lovely lips of yours,’ I thought out loud.
She simply made “hmm” sounds and looked up with my cock still inside her mouth, with a lust filled gaze in her eyes. To tell the truth it was always special to get a blowjob while she made eye contact.

After a while, she laid down on the bed and guided my head to her nether regions, my mouth and tongue exploring her pussy. After she yelled from getting an orgasm, I rolled her and entered her from behind. The oil was making it harder for me to grab onto her and had actually made the bed a bit messy, but I did not care. As we were both excited to our max, we came hard and fast.

We then got up and showered together, saving both water and time.

Sahana was taking her time to dry her hair and dress herself, so I wore shorts and threw on a T-shirt and made my way to the living room and started watching the TV. Subhas-kaka who had finished putting the clothes on the clothing line in the veranda, came and joined me and sat on the floor by the sofa. I was watching the news; a fire had broken out on a building in the North of Dhaka, near Uttara.
After a while, Sahana got out. Her hair was slightly wet still. She wore a Tank-top without a bra underneath and panties that was similar to what she was wearing in the morning. I was expecting for her to put on some trousers, shorts or skirts. I noticed an open mouthed Subhas on the floor. Even I was surprised.

She sat down beside me, ‘oh what are you guys staring at?’ she asked. Subhas said nothing.
‘Wearing panties now? Don’t get me wrong you look hot, but…’ I said.
‘Uf f! It’s hot and Subhas-kaka has already seen me in panties, so I thought what the hell, he doesn’t mind, I don’t think you mind either,’ she said and looked at me, giving me a sly smile. She was right I did not mind. She had already shown him and let him touch her ass over her panties. ‘See Subhas-kaka,’ she now turned to him, ‘you oil treatment was fantastic,’ holding her leg up and putting it on his thigh. He was sat on her left on the floor, very close to her, her knee almost touching his head. I was on her right on the sofa.
‘Oh yes Didi,’ he said, fondling her calves, ‘it was the first time; I did the treatment on a woman after my wife had died. I wasn’t sure how much a success it was going to be.’

I did not know if this lucky bastard was using this “’my wife died’ approach” genuinely or was to soften Sahana, because it was working. Sahana now cooed at him and tussled his hair, showing her affection towards. ‘Oh, thank you so much, Kaka,’ she said. Then she suddenly got up and walked straight to the bedroom to come out after a brief moment holding the panties she was wearing in the morning in her hand. ‘Kaka, I forgot, please give this a wash and hang it on the ropes,’ she said, handing the used panty to him. I was sure the panty was soaked in her juice.

Subhas nodded and got up with from the floor, his hands trying and failing to cover what looked a hard on inside his lungi and with a sheepish expression walked away to the living room toilet to give the panty a wash.

‘What are the chances, he would smell it, smell you pussy juice in the panty?’ I asked aloud.
She gave me a look with her squinted eyes, ‘I did not think of it like that when I gave it him,’ she said, punching me playfully in the arm. I laughed at her.

‘Was it a good idea to let him take pictures of me?’ she said out of the blue, referring to her posing for him on his old modeled mobile phone.
‘Don’t worry,’ I assured her, ‘let’s see what happens. All he might do is see it himself in his spare time.’
‘What if he shows it to others?’ She asked.
That was a good question and a real possibility. He could end up showing it to others to get man points. ‘Well, it is a possibility,’ I told her, ‘but think about it, all his life he saw many MPs and Ministers visit our home in Chittagong and is well aware of our connections with higher ups in the government. That should sort of scare him enough not to mess with us right?’
‘You are right,’ she said, ‘I hope he does not try anything funny.’ I took hold of her hand and we left that conversation at that.

‘We crossed a definite line today,’ she said after a while as we sat watching the television, ‘what do you think?’ she asked me.

She was right; we did definitely cross a line, many lines for that matter of fact.

As Subhas was leaving, I reminded him not to show the pictures to anyone and even gave him a veiled threat in a joking tone, trying to remind him who is boss.

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
20 page
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Super
Like Reply
Rest of the story available?
Like Reply
what a story brother...uffff... I cant wait to read the full of it. Please update more if you can
Like Reply
Update 21

As Subhas was leaving, I reminded him not to show the pictures to anyone and even gave him a veiled threat in a joking tone, trying to remind him who is boss.

We had lunch and took a nap in the afternoon. In the evening Anis came, brought us dinner. Sahana who was bottomless all afternoon, had changed and wore a pleated skirt underneath, that reached till her upper thighs. What came to mind was that how she treated each around her differently. She had her own pace she set for different people. Anis was supposed to be in the country for one more week, after that he was going to be in Australia.

We sat around to watch an IPL match between Kolkata Knitght Riders and Mumbai Indians. Before the Match went halfway, we decided to do a little betting. Sahana, out of loyalty towards Shakib Al Hasan, the all-rounder from Bangladesh, argued that luck would be one her side and KKR would win. But Anis and I opted for Mumbai Indians for the fact that KKR was having a shitty season in our opinion. So if we won the bet, we boys would have to buy cook dinner for her for the next few days. She wanted to know what she had to do if she lost, as she was already cooking dinner on most nights. Anis suggested, repeating last nights photoshoot and dance with her wearing the belly dancing costume. I concurred. Sahana initially disagreed and said that last night was a onetime thing, but after our repeated pressure she agreed to the conditions of the bet.

As we watched the match, she sat in the middle between me and Anis, her skirt riding up. I put my hand on her thigh and kept it there. After a while I noticed Anis had also had his hand on her knee, her other knee, caressing her skin. She said nothing, simply stared at the screen. Every now and then there would be an out, a six, a four or a catch dropped, we would elate, raise our hands or hurl frustrations. Our hands, mine and Anis’s, I noticed, would return to her knee. As time went by, she had also widened her legs and spread them, giving us better access. Also her skirt rode up to the top of her thigh. An inch higher and her panties would show. I travelled my hands up her legs and kept it in her inner thigh, just below the panties, trying to see if Anis would follow suit and if Sahana would allow him to do. I saw his hands after a while creep upwards as well, slowly. After every celebration or frustration our hands would come back to the place of her legs where we had left it. So as KKR was down to their last man, Anis had his hand just over her upper thigh, it looked like he was waiting to. Then he slowly slid is hand inwards with baited breath. Sahana looked like nothing was different and stayed staring at the screen. I was paying no attention to the cricket. As soon as Anis’s hand made it to her inner thigh, a wicket fell and innings ended and she slammed her legs shut, bringing both of our hand together, and our knuckles hitting each other. With reflex, we retracted our hands and made no eye contact with one another. She, as if nothing had happened, got up, excused herself saying she needed to use the loo and went straight to our bedroom. We men just sat there in awkward silence. After a minute she returned and asked us if we wanted any snacks like pop corn etc as the next innings was about to start. We just opted for coca cola and eventually got back to the sofa as the players started coming to the field.

This time, Sahana straightaway sat on Anis’s lap with her sides to his chest, her legs stretched, and her feet on my lap, her one arm around his neck and the other arm holding his shoulder for support. It took both of us, Anis and I, by surprise. He wasn’t expecting it as she simply plopped on to his lap. None of us said anything, as if this was normal. The match started. I noticed that at least she was careful enough to not lift her legs too much or have her skirt ride up on her legs. My attention was not on the match and was on her, sitting on my friends lap, as I would every now and then look at her out of the corner of my eye. At first Anis’s hands were on his side, then slowly and casually he placed one on her hip and the other on her lower thigh.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
The match progressed and so did Anis’s hands as the hand on her hip slid down to the sides of her buttcheek and the other hand up her thighs just touching the edges of her skirt. Suddenly Anis started to adjust himself, making Sahana stand up. He sheepishly slid his hands in his pockets, adjusted himself or maybe his underwear from inside. I knew that his cock was hard.

‘Are you having problem?’ Sahana asked him.
‘No, no, not at all,’ came his answer ‘it’s just hot.’ He still had that embarrassed look and straightened himself.
‘So why don’t you open you jeans and sit comfortably,’ she suggested.
‘Are you sure?’ he asked, looking at her and then at me.
‘Sure I have seen you in boxers before, it’s fine,’ she said, ‘is it alright honey? This time she was looking at me, wanting my approval.

‘It’s fine by me, even I am feeling hot,’ I said and opened by trouser buttons and pulled my trousers off.
Getting this cue, Anis did the same and Sahana stood looking at us, sporting sizeable boners in our underwear. Anis was wearing a pair of briefs, whilst I had boxers. ‘Now that we are comfortable, shouldn’t you be comfortable as well? It is only fair you know,’ He said her, with a smile of mischief in his eyes.
I expected her to brush off his suggestion, but to my surprise, she said, ‘you men, always dirty. Alright. You are right, but I will not sit here only in my underwear. I will be too embarrassed.’ I did not know why would she be embarrassed, as she had no problem with Subhas-kaka seeing and touching her in her in underwear. I was disappointed that we would not see her out of her skirt. Then what she did surprised me, she said, ‘but, I will do this to make it fair,’ and bent down, legs straight, she put her hands inside her skirt and pulled her underwear down her legs, stepping out of it. She was naked under her skirt now and the underwear on the floor was a pair of thong. Now I knew why she was hesitant to drop her skirt. But then I thought, was it really less risqué to be in such a short skirt with nothing underneath.
Anis had a dropped jaw and a blank stare and a giggling Sahana picked up the thing from the floor and tossed it to him and he caught it.

“Happy now?’ she asked, still giggling.
Anis nodded, too stunned to say anything. He then looked at the thong, touched the fabric for a few seconds and then passed it to me. I felt the thong material and it felt a bit moist.
‘okay,’ she said and plopped back on to his lap again and sat the same way she had been. She did not even acknowledge his boner as it rested under his briefs and against her thigh.

This time her skirt rode higher than it was the last time and skirt hem ended in the same place as it did when she was sat between us in the first half, just about covering her modesty. They just sat there, saying nothing or even doing nothing, only that Anis had his hands on her hip and the other on her thigh like he had.

The match went on, Mumbai Indians were doing well, it seemed. Sahana with her feet, which were resting on my lap, was pushing my cock that was under my boxers, she still had her face towards the screen. As her feet were playing with my cock, I became more aroused. I did not know if Anis noticed that her feet were playing with my cock over my boxers. I then noticed that the hand Anis had on her hip had slid down to her ass and it was cupping her ass over her skirt. I could see that Anis had an uncomfortable look on his face. Here my sexy wife was sitting on his lap, without panties, her naked ass under her skirt inches away from his fingers, her tits in a top with generous cleavage showing was right under his chin. Yet he could do nothing. Maybe that was making him uncomfortable. I was glad he had modesty in his actions.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
After RJ Sharma was out—caught—Anis and I spoke about the wicket and I noticed Sahana, looked at me and gave me a wink. It had been a while since I stopped her feet playing with my cock from the fear that I would cum and spoil my boxers, so I did not know what she would be up to. ‘Anis,’ she said, ‘your “thing” is tickling me, throbbing under me.’

‘Still calling it a “thing”, like a teenager, are you?’ he asked teasing her.
‘Uff!, okay, okay, your “cock”, happy? You COCK is throbbing under me, it feels ticklish,’ she said, in a funny weird-ed out voice. She then started grinding her ass on his lap and because of it her feet were rubbing my cock over my boxers. The barrier between her ass and Anis’s cock was her pleated skirt and his cotton briefs.

‘If you keep doing that I will mess up my briefs in no time,’ he said as his hand that was on her thigh had slipped inside her skirt and I guessed groped her ass cheek, giving it a squeeze, as she flinched.
‘You are right, I was being too much of a tease, and I know you haven’t been with Faria for a long time, so I apologise,’ she said, leaned in and gave him a kiss on his cheeks and gave him a hug, crushing her chest against his face, getting up from his lap and scooted over to sit on my lap, facing away from him.
‘It’s alright, no need to apolgise I was complaining or anything,’ he said with a grin and her back was to him as she sat on my lap with her sides to my chest and her legs extended out of the sofa. She looked back and gave him a smile, as I slipped my fingers in to her cunt in no time. She was wet and I was glad he could not see my finger action.

Then as luck would have it, Mumbai Indians had won and as soon as that happened Sahana came, loudly.

We leapt to our feet, both Anis and I, and Sahana holding onto my neck as we all got up. We were all doing our dances, ‘we won, won the bet,’ we screamed, except Sahana who just finished cumming. Then Anis proceeded to give her butt celebratory slaps. After his first slap I too gave her a celebratory slap with him and both of her cheeks got slapped.
‘Ow!,’ she screamed, making a sulking face.
‘Oh sorry honey, we just got carried away,’ I said, now lifting her skirt and exposing her ass, while she just stood saying nothing. I then touched an ass cheek, caressing it, as trying to sooth her pain. Anis too joined and for the first time he saw her naked ass and was fondling it as well.

‘Woah! What had just happened? Why were you loud back on his lap,’ he asked as if realizing something, referring to Sahana cumming on my fingers with a grunt in gritted teeth. He gave her butt cheek one last pat and we, Anis and I, both sat down. Touching her ass, this time naked ass, had become normal it seemed.
She slumped down on the sofa between us, ‘uff! KKR is a disappointment. This is what happened if you don’t have Shakib in the team,’ she said, complaining, ignoring Anis’s previous question. I did not even know if she cared enough for the match, as her concentration was not in it for the most of it I thought. Her skirt had vulgarly rode up her legs inches short of exposing her pussy, as she sat casually, legs spread, body slumped against the couch back rest. She had just orgasmed a minute ago and so her body was now was relaxed and her face showed it. None of us said a word for what had just happened.

‘So now that KKR lost, what are we going to do about the bet you had just lost,’ Anis asked.
‘Do I really have to do it?’ she asked looking at him and then at me, pleading, with a puppy face.
‘Yes,’ I said, as-a-matter-of-fact-ly, ‘you should honour it.’
‘Hmm,’ she said, ‘you perverts are not going to give it a rest are you?’ she looked at Anis and then at me again, and dance her eyebrows at me. ‘So, Anis is basically looking for his release, isn’t he?’ She said laughing.
‘Darling, we all need release,’ I said, glancing at Anis, as his eyes met mine. He had sheepish look on his face at being called out by her. ‘Just because you had yours just now, doesn’t mean he is not entitled to one,’ I said, grinning.
Sahana gasped and then tried raining punches at my stomach.

I blocked her playful punches and said, ‘before anything happens, I think we should finish dinner. I have plans and want to make the photoshoot amazing, I have a surprise.’
‘What surprise?’ she asked. Even Anis gave me a curious look.
‘In time babe, in time,’ I told her. I also handed her thong to her. It was better than just have it lying on the couch. She then stepped in to the thong in front of us and pulled it upto her groin area, careful to not show too much. But it seemed that we got a flash of her thong covered pussy for a split second as the skirt was pulled up. We, Anis and I, both stared at her in amazement.

We all got up and went for dinner. I made a phone call and after that we all sat down and had our dinner. It took us about fifteen minutes to finish our meal. I could sense that we all, even if we did not say it, were eager to start with the photoshoot.

horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply
Update 22

After we ate I asked Sahana to change into the belly dancing costume. She still inquired what I had in mind. I told her first get ready, wear makeup and what not. Anis was in the living room fixing the lights, fixing the room, moving the television out of the scene, for the photoshoot. After about five minutes, there was a knock on the door and after opening it, I let Subhas enter in to the flat. Anis was confused as to why Subhas-kaka was here. Subhas too looked surprised and confused seeing Anis there.
‘We are in need of his service?’ I whispered to Anis.
He still looked confused as I quickly went over to Subhas-kaka to go over to the kitchen and make the thing I asked him to.

After another five minutes, while Anis was just about finished setting up the lights and my camera, I went into our bedroom to see what Sahana was up to. She was now dressed in the belly dancing costume and her makeup and hair was done. In the meanwhile, I picked up few jewelleries or accessories that I wanted her to wear with her costume. Just as she was about to reach for the baby oil I stopped her. ‘Come out,’ I said, ‘first wear your heels; we will fix the oil outside,’ leading her to the heels. As she bent down to wear her ankle strap, toe covered, golden coloured chic looking heels, I felt up her ass under her dress and she was wearing her thong.

After taking a deep breath and put my arms around her and led her in to the living room. She froze.

She saw Subhas-kaka smiling at her with a bowl in his hand. ‘Kaka, what are you doing here?’ she asked, her hands flying to her chest, trying to cover her costume bra covered tits. Before she could cover fully, I held her hand.
‘Sahana I asked him to come and apply the oil on your for the photoshoot, he is a professional with the oil and he will do a good job,’ I said.
She then glanced at me and then at Anis and lastly at Subhas-kaka. I knew what those glances meant, she was trying to figure out what would Anis think. I knew Anis was already imagining things, that a high-class housewife would let a low-class servant touch her and oil her up.
I went up to Anis and whispered to him, ‘just play along.’ He shook his head, he knew I would give him some explanation afterwards.

‘Subhas-kaka,’ I said to him, ‘Sahana wants to do a photoshoot. You know we were talking and you suggested that your Sahana-didi needs to do modeling and acting?’
‘Oh yes, yes Ali-bhai,’ he said, enthusiastically, as I had given him credit for an idea.
‘So, we are going to do a photoshoot of hers, so that we can send it to directors and modeling people,’ I told him, not going into technicalities, as he would not know the difference, ‘right, honey?’ I asked Sahana.
She nodded giving me a smile, playing along. She, because of body language, still seemed shy being in this state of being vulgarily dressed in front of Subhas. She stood with her legs slightly spread now, trying to seem relaxed, and striking a half pose. The entirety of one of her legs coming out of dress bottom, half of her boobs pouring out, made her look amazingly sexy and seductive. Subhas was openly eating the view up. But I knew it needed few more extra touches to it to make it even better. She also had a bunched up transparent duppatta in her hand. 

‘So Kaka, the directors we will send the pictures to need to see that she can wear sexy dresses and is comfortable in them,’ I said to Subhas-kaka. He still gave me as if he understood. I used the word ‘jouno-abeydon-moyee’ to mean sexy, as in Bengali that was the word for sexy, but he being uneducated I was not sure if he got
‘Yes Ali-bhai, in films and modeling they make women wear Oshlil[vulagar] clothes, so she needs to demonstrate that she can wear them,’ he said. I knew why he used the word “vulgar”, as the word for sexy was too difficult for him. To my relief Sahana did not protest, she was smart so she understood.
‘Exactly,’ I exclaimed, ‘so, to get those pictures to be absolutely perfect, we need you to help oil her up, so that her skin shines. Can you do that?’
‘O yes Ali-bhai, this is the oil you asked for,’ he answered and showed me the bowl of oil. It was I knew Olive oil and coconut oil mixture.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I whisper to Sahana, ‘you ready?’

She nodded. The look on her face told me that she was getting horny. But I knew she had to wait long before she could be satisfied. Anis on the other hand still had not said anything, but he had that know-it-all smirk on his face. He must have been realizing how much of a slut I was making my wife.

Subhas got to work, applying oil on her exposed back, neck shoulders, stomach etc like an expert. Anis and I watched in amazement at the speed and precision of his rubbing. Nowhere was the oil spread too much or too little. But I noticed he was skirting around her tit’s exposed parts. I was waiting to see what Sahana would do. Then Subhas bent down started working on her legs and she stood with her legs spread for him, exposing both of her legs as he worked on them, covering every inch of her skin. I took a few pictures of course and made sure her naughty face got captured on the camera. I knew she would love to look at them afterwards. I went towards her and inspected her. I knew when during the photoshoot if her dress falls to her side and her ass comes to view, it should shine like the rest of her body. “Sahana, don’t you think if the dress falls and part of your ass comes exposed, you need to shine it with oil?’ I asked her, making it her call.

She thought for a bit, ‘yeah, you are right,’ she said and as Subhas was done with her legs, she turned around, lifting her costume skirt botton’s behind up, exposing her ass to Subhas and Anis, as both of them just stood there with their jaws on the floor. “Kaka’ she said, ‘I think you need to put oil it too, we do not want that part to not shine if it comes out in camera. Directors will not like it,’ she told him in a serious tone, but I saw the playful eyes of hers as said it.
‘Yes Didi,’ Subhas-kaka replied. He licked his lips, looked at to find Anis staring back and then look at me for conformation and I just shrugged my shoulders. That was the green signal and he got to work, putting oil on every inch of her gorgeous butt. It was the first time he saw her in a thong and touching her ass in a thong. ‘Didi, you look nice in a thong,’ he told her, ‘I always wanted to know what women look like wearing them.’ He learned the word “thong” not long ago; it was impressive that he remembered.

Sahana simply said thank you as she was too busy getting her ass oiled up.
‘So Didi, will directors want you to show yourself in thongs if you get to act and model?’ he asked her, while he worked on her butt.
‘They might, directors want to make sure, models or actresses are comfortable half naked for scenes and do not mind being touched,’ she told him, looking back and giving him a smile.
‘You will be perfect then, you don’t mind dressing half naked and being touched and you look like a Devi [goddess],’ he told her, smiling, giving a light pat on her oiled butt.
She giggled.

He then moved to her front and rubbed the oil on the edges of her thong panty where the legs were exposed.
Sahana was courteous enough to lift the front of her skirt bottom to give him a better view of what he was doing. ‘Thank you for the compliment,’ she told him softly, ‘I do feel like a goddess today.’
‘Sex goddess,’ I leaned in and whispered to her in English.
She then giggled again as Subhas-kaka was rubbing the oil meticulously on every inch of exposed flesh.
She then tucked the skirt bottom’s front to her chin and held onto Subhas’s head for support. Subhas’s hands and accidently brushed against the material of her panty, coupled with the fact that he saw her camel-toe in her panties, how the edges of puffy lips were trying to burst out of her panty cloth. If it was me down there, she would have by now shoved my head into her pussy. With the knowledge that Subhas-kaka was looking at her panties, the material of which hugged her pussy tightly, making the outline of her mount was visible, made my hard on leak.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
As in a moment Subhas-kaka was to be finished, Sahana let go of the skirt bottom, pulled Subhas-kaka up on his feet and told him, ‘Kaka, who is going to rub the oil on these, directors will not be pleased, wil they?’ pointing at her tits, actually the exposed parts of it that Subhas avoided. Anis, who had been holding back his laugh till now, burst out laughing. Sahana still held a serious face. I thought it would have been me who would have had to take the initiative to get the tits oiled, but I was surprised to see my wife take it upon herself, suggesting it and in all of this, embracing her true self.

Subhas looked at me for confirmation and I gave him a nod. ‘Do as your Didi asked,’ I told him. And he got to work, cautiously spreading the oil from the boil, that now Sahana was holiding in her hand, on to her exposed parts of the tits. This was the first time someone was touching her tits. Subhas in pretext to oiling her tits was now pressing her tits around the bra cups.

Sahana looked at me and with her eyes pointed at Subhas’s groin area. His cock was hard and a tent was formed in his lungi. Anis’s was now behind Subhas, finally giving the lights a last check and trying to observe Sahana’s chest being oiled from an angle.

Sahana leaned in and whispered to Subhas, loud enough for only me to hear, ‘Kaka, is that because of me,’ her eyes pointing at his tented lungi with a mouth open, shocked look on her face, as if it was scandalous that he had an erection.
‘Sorry Didi, sorry Didi,’ he whispered back, putting his oily hand back on his crotch trying to push it down. He looked as if all colour had left his dark face.
‘Oho! I was joking,’ she said, whispering and giggling, and then she took his hand away from his crotch and placed it on her boobs. As the cock under the lungi sprang back up again, she giggled softly, ‘so cute,’ she said under her breadth, yet loud enough for me to hear as I was just beside her. Because she said it in English, I did not know if Subhas-kaka understood it, but surely he knew what cute meant. Did he find his massive cock cute or that he was hard for her, cute? Then suddenly she changed her tone, ‘finish it,’ she commanded, still whispering, as he worked his hands on her boobs.
After massaging the oil on her for a moment, he took his hands away, saying ‘it’s done Didi,’ and went away and sat on the floor. It was his first encounter with her boobs and he had shown quite an amount of patience. Anybody would have died to touch her naked tits, hell I would have put my hands inside her bra cup to touch her naked tits.

So as soon as the oiling was done, I took out few pieces of jewellery. A waist chain that wrapped around her naked waist, with her skirt that was worn low on her hip and the massive gap between her skirt and her navel, made her look sexy. I then made her wear a hair chain on her head and a long necklace or chain that I made sure went right into her cleavage to add to the sexiness to it all. With the oil and the jewelry, she looked divine.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Anis gave her a compliment of how sexy she looked and she drank the praise giving him a peck on the cheek and a thank you. She then went up to Subhas and stood in front of him seductively, as he looked up to her, ‘so do you think the directors will like me?’ she said in a playful sexy manner.

‘They will love you Didi, you are like a Devi [goddess],’ he chirped.
As a way of saying thank you Sahana leaned in and gave Subhas-kaka a peck on the lips and walked away. My wife was okay giving kisses.

So the photoshoot begun and Anis who had not said a word put on some music and stood by me with a light umbrella, moving it as I went along. Sahana with the music moved slowly, danced as I clicked along. She would cup her breast, her hips and even her ass in different poses. Her legs would be spread, exposing them. Then we took pictures where she gave us her back view,, bent down, hands on hip, legs spread, her head turned towards the camera. She loved the camera, the camera loved her, as she moved seductively, giving all the men in the room hard ons, while her skin shined because of the oil.

I then gave the camera to Anis and I took over the lights. Subhas was sitting in the corner watching all of this. Anis asked her to sit on the sofa, legs spread as the cloth fell between her legs and clicked few shots as she moved slowly with the music. She was then made to bend over the couch looking back at the camera. Then for the next shot we had her lay down on the couch, facing the camera, her hand and head resting on the couch armrest, her costume bottom falling away from her, exposing her entire legs and gave a glimpse of the panty. The skin shined. Anis went up to her fixed her dress, so that her exposure or showing of skin, was the right amount. He then got back to his position, ‘Sahana, give me a sexy look,’ he said and she obliged. ‘Lift your left leg a bit and bend them,’ he said and she obliged, giving us the glimpses of her panty. He clicked as he saw fit. Then he asked her, ‘turn around and give us your back,’ and she did, as she laid down on the sofa, her dress fell away and her asscam into view. Because she was wearing a thong, her ass cheeks were simply out there, no cover what-so-ever at all. After a second Sahana realized what was happening and to cover her modesty, she put her hands back to stop the material from falling. ‘What are you doing Sahana?’ Anis asked her as he went up to her.

‘My ass is coming out as the material is falling!’ she told him.
‘So what?’ he asked again, moving her hand away without much resistance and letting the back material fall. ‘We have already seen your ass. Hell, Subhas-kaka has already seen and massaged it,’ he said, now looking at Subhas. He then lightly grabbed her ass. It was for the first time he was grabbed her bare ass cheeks. ‘kaka,’ he asked Subhas with a wicked smile, still touching her ass, ’didn’t you already see and massage her pacha[ass]?’
‘Yes, Anis-bhai,’ Subhas replied with a cheeky grin.
‘So why is she suddenly shy?’ he asked him and then turned to her, still caressing her butt chees and asked her, ‘so why are you still shy? You have already shown us this naughty ass.’
‘It’s going to be on camera,’ she finally said.
‘Oho! Its digital, we can delete it later, now come on,’ he assured her and gave her oily ass a light pat and moved back to where he was.

Sahana now emboldened by the assurance was showing off her ass cheeks, after a few shot she was looking back at the camera and took a few shots more.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Quote:longindian_axe

pls gv next update.. this time with Anis only. let Subash Kaka come back later on..
maybe this time a handjob to Anis, or maybe pussy show..

your writing skills are amazing dude.. one of the very few ones here..
waiting.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Update 23

Sahana now emboldened by the assurance was showing off her ass cheeks, after a few shot she was looking back at the camera and took a few shots more.
We decided to take a break to re-oil her and Subhas-kaka got back to work. He started put oil on her and Anis was taking photographs of her getting oiled. Subhas-kaka mostly touched upon her shoulders and legs, places where the couch rubbed the oil of. Maybe we would later need to change couch covers. As Subhas started oiling her legs, he quickly picked the bottom front cloth up and put it over his head so that it did not get in the way as he oiled the front of her legs. There was maybe a foot gap between his face and her panty covered gash. She was now giggling and did not find it odd, but rather funny and Anis on the other hand was clicking pictures away, laughing as well. Subhas-kaka then got out, crawled behind her and did the same thing he did, by putting the back skirt cloth over his head, to get unobstructed access to her practically naked thong-covered ass. He took half a minute to re-oil up her ass. As Sahana complained about feeling ticklish and giggled because Anis was taking pictures of such an embarrassing situation, she mildly lost her balance and moved back and for in an accident mashed her thong covered butt against his face, saying sorry immediately and turning around to find his face smeared in butt-oil from her.

I could feel it was just an accident, which Subhas-kaka was not unhappy about. So as they moved away, I saw Subhas had an embarrassed look on his face, but his lips awkwardly spreading told me that me enjoyed. I leaned into her ears and whispered to her, ‘what happened?’
She gave me a look, her biting her lips, she whispered, ‘my ass bumped into his face, I think it was his nose which poked my thong covered crack for a second.’
‘Oh, you are a slut, aren’t you…’ I whispered back to her.
Before I could reply Anis called us to our attention and she sauntered over to him, looking back and giving me a cheeky look with her tongue sticking out between her teeth.
Anis called me over and told us he had a suggestion for the next shoot. After we had a little chat and Sahana though apprehensive at first, became quite excited about it after a while and I called Subhas-kaka over to us, ‘Kaka, we need you for the next shoot.’ And he came over.

‘So,’ Anis told him, ’Kaka, you are going to sit on a chair or tool and we will have Sahana dance around you and for you. Think it like this; think that Sahana is a hot dancer that is giving you a dance because you paid her well.’ Anis had an air of professionalism and it looked like he was an experienced director. ‘Kaka, please now go and bring a chair from the kitchen and set it in this room,’ he said. A confused Subhas-kaka went in to the kitchen and brought back a tool-chair and set it where Anis asked him too and sat down on it, still confused.
‘Kaka, Sahana needs these shots for her profile,’ I told him, ‘the directors need to know if she can act or not, and based on her looks she might be given roles where she would need to wear such dresses and act like these,’ making up nonsense as I went along., trying create a context for the shoot. Sahana was giving me a sly smile all this time, watching me come up such bullshit.
‘Is that true Didi?’ he asked her, still trying to process it. I now wanted to know what she would say. Would she brush it off or play along.

‘Kaka, these perverted director want to make women wear skimpy clothes and do item numbers. A lot of actresses start with item numbers, if I go to them, they would want to make me do these kinds of things. Like dance with such dresses,’ she said to him, playing along. He just looked at her with amazement as she looked squarely at his eyes. She then walk past him, took the shot of whiskey that on the Television table and poured the shot of whiskey down her throat and turned to me and gave me a wink. She needed that liquid courage it seemed.
Anis clapped to get our attention and started a track of Arabic belly dance music to play in the background to create the ambience.

Anis looked at Subhas-kaka and told him, ‘Kaka, now imagine a scene: you are in a place where girl dance for money and you are about to give Sahana money to dance for you,’ and then Anis called Sahana, ‘Sahana walk in front of Subhas-kaka seductively and then go around him, touching his shoulder as you do.’ She did, slowly walking to and around him, as he, Anis, took pictures from all the Angles he could. I tried staying away from the frame and where Anis wanted me to be with a reflector. ‘Sahana now lean towards kaka, as if you are seducing him,’ he ordered and she did just that, leaning in front of Subhas, her face inches away from his, showing her ample cleavage to him. ‘Now give him a kiss on the cheeks,’ Anis ordered.
Sahana turned her gaze, while still bent, at Anis and then at me and then after a moment of thought, gave Subhas a peck on the cheek. She then straightened up and started swaying with the music.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Anis who was taking pictures, now handed Subhas to hundred taka bills, ‘Kaka, now take the money… yes show it to her… yes now with your fingers call her… Sahana now come forward seductively…. Yes now come between his legs and hold your waistband a bit… kaka, now put one bill inside her waistband… yes, yes like that… now Sahana turn around… yes yes, bend a bit… Kaka, please put the other bill into her waistband… yes, yes perfect like that…’ he instructed them as he took one shot after another. It was a sight to see, her pretending to accept money, even letting him slide the money in to her waistband. Anis was quick to take pictures of all the shots he thought was significant.

‘Now,’ Anis said, ‘Sahana take a bill out of the waistband and smell it, as if you are dirty slut, who is in for that money.’ Sahana gave both Anis and I a look and did just that, smelled the crisp hundred taka bill and put it back into her waistband with half of it sticking out. ‘Now dance for him, Sahana, just keep on dancing, not too fast, I will take shots as I see fit and will tell you to stop and hold poses when I want,’ he instructed. I was glad I had Anis do all of that as he was confident and knew what he was doing and Sahana was actually listening to him and following his instruction, I would have been too horny and distracted to be so objective, but I tried my best with the reflector. Anis took some picture of Sahana dancing behind her, where Subhas was in the frame looking at her. In others he took them behind Subhas, capturing Sahana. Then he asked her to bend down and dance showing her ass. Sahana bent down, her legs spread and Anis got around and took photos from all possible angles. Subhas-kaka had an erection that tented his lungi and no one said anything. Anis now asked Subhas to extend his hand and touch her ass, after Anis clicked from the side, he then asked her to catch his hand as if to signal that “no-touching-allowed” and crane her neck to look back at him with her back to him. He clicked as he saw fit.

Anis then asked her to come near Subhas-kaka and bend down and have her tits just above his face, for the sake of the photos of course, he reasoned. She showed no hesistation, said, ‘if it’s is just for the photos, then why not?’ and leaned in to him and her chain and locket that was hiding in her cleavage came out. Anis took some pictures and he then asked Sahana to take to locket and place it between Subhas’s teeth. Subhas-kaka gave us an uncertain look, as if not knowing what to make of it and Anis assured him that he just wanted to make the photos interesting. Subhas followed the instruction and he himself took the locket and placed it between his teeth and Sahana placed a hand on his shoulder and Anis from the sides took couple of snaps.
Anis now asked her to seductively dance in front of Subhas-kaka while Subhas-kaka had to have his legs spread to give her the space. They did just that and she was seductively dancing in front of him. She was touching her hair, her chest, and then would turn around and show her ass and then touch it, all the while she was dancing and Anis was taking his shots. Then Anis had her bend over right infront of Subhas’s face, as Anis took pictures of her ass and even the expression on Subhas’s face with jaw open and a glob over drool hang down from the mouth. Subhas was salivating and I could not blame him, he had pure joy and arousal etched on his face.

Now, Anis asked her to sit on Subhas’s lap, as if to show a lap dance scene, which he wanted to capture. Subhas immediately protested and even Sahana asked if it was necessary. ‘Oho! These dancing girls do give lap dances… think about the scene,’ Anis said, as he walked over to them, placing his hand on Sahana’s lower back, rubbing it, ‘think about how hot it would look.’ Although her face showed annoyance, I knew she was already convinced. Then he turned to Subhas-kaka, still caressing her lower back, ‘Kaka think about how it would look, the directors would love it, do it for her, so the directors think she is good for roles.’ He then turned her around so that Sahana’s ass was facing Subhas-kaka and said, ‘Kaka, why are you complaining? You will have her gorgeous ass on your lap,’ and gave Sahana’s ass a slap. Sahana immediately mock protested and turned to hit Anis on his shoulder, whilst suppressing a giggle. Subhas and Anis were laughing too and Anis left giving both of them a wink.
Sahana strutted and came up to me, placed her arms around my neck and pulled me into a deep kiss, ‘I want to know, if you are okay with all this? Are you having fun?’ she asked as we broke the kiss.\

I looked at, deep in to her eyes, and with croaked voice and full of lust, I replied, ‘darling, you haven’t done anything that I have not enjoyed till now.’
‘Then you must tell me if I have crossed a line?’ she enquired, her eyes never leaving mine
‘I will...’ I said, ‘and I love you.’
‘I love you too,’ and gave me a kiss.
As they were about to start, Sahana looked at me and gave me a wink and sat down on Subhas’s lap. He winced as her soft butt touched his lap, with her back to him. It seemed she too made a funny face and lifting slightly, turning back to Subhas and whispering something in his ear, to which he adjusted his lungi, pushing his lungi covered-cock against his stomach. She too, adjusting herself and then, sat down again. He had an erection I sure and Sahana sat on it, making a face of surprise and shock at me and her face normalized after a second. Maybe when she sat down at first it was poking and now it was resting against her underneath. Subhas, as per instruction, had his hands by his side.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I thought she would stay still while, Anis took his shots, but to my surprise, she was moving her ass, sporadically grinding at Subhas-kaka’s crotch area as Anis clicked away; Anis would every now and then tell her to look sexily at the camera. Her entire legs were exposed as her had her legs spread while sitting. What I noticed was the look of ecstasy on Subhas’s face, as his mouth would open involuntarily as she was giving him a lap-dance, which she claimed were just for “pretend”.

Anis then asked her to get up and straddle Subhas facing him. Sahana again exclaimed, ‘Alright, if it is just for theme and photos, why not?’ and then turned around and straddled him. Sahana then turned to me, looked straight into my eye, gave a pleading look and started to grind at him, this time it was not sparse or in frequent, but that she maintained a rhythm with the song that was playing in the background. I think I had heard an involuntary groan escape Subhas’s mouth as she did. Anis, like a professional clicked away, trying to capture every moment of her acting like a slut.

For the final picture, Anis asked, ‘just for the final picture, Kaka, hold onto Sahana’s ass with you both hands. And Sahana would it be possible to show that you are giving him a kiss, while he holds you?’ he was asking too much I thought,
And there was resistance. ‘Anis, I can’t do that. It’s not possible even for just pictures,’ she protested.
‘True, Anis bhai,’ Subhas said, ‘how can Didi kiss me, it’s too much.’
‘Hmm, okay,’ Anis said, disappointed, but I knew him for his unrelenting attitude. ‘But, a kiss, would have been perfect and a passionate end to the set.’
I knew that Sahana and I had previous on one occasion agreed that kissing on the lips was a romantic act. It could have been that reason she was reluctant to do it. So to get around that I had a suggestion, so I raced towards Sahana, who was getting up from Subhas’s lap. I whispered into her ears of the suggestion I had.

‘You sure?’ she asked me, trying to confirm and I nodded.
She then took Subhas’s hands and placed it on both of her ass cheeks, each hand for each cheek and pulled herself towards him and pressed his head on her stomach, ‘pretend to kiss my belly, navel Kaka,’ she insisted and then turned to Anis, ‘Anis, just take pictures.’ Subhas, without hesitation, started to smooch her stomach area, especially on her navel and she threw her head back in ecstasy, in pretense for pictures or real, I did not know. Subhas’s hands clutched on to her ass and Anis captured all he could, his face showing surprise.

She then turned around and bent slightly forward, knees bent at angle to with her ass towards Subhas’s face, and she took his hand and placed it on her tits, and then guided his head to kiss her lower back. Subhas had to get up slightly from his chair to make this really crafted pose happen. Subhas now openly groped her tits. This had to be, in my opinion the sexiest pose and Anis took no instructions, as he automatically started to capture it. Sahana had the same look of ecstasy on her face. What surprised me was that the, Subhas, in his pretend kisses, actually travelled his mouth downwards and his hands slipped to her stomach as his mouth travelled to her lower back, as he kissed it. Anis caught all of it on camera.
Sahana then told everyone to stop and got up, came to me, her face flustered and whispered into my ear, ‘darling, I feel so slutty, so wrong, I even felt his cock under me and it was hard… Oh! When I was grinding I actually felt how big his cock was. I even let Anis take such scandalous pictures of me.’

‘You have been a very bad girl,’ I whispered to her and slapped her ass.
‘Ouch!’ she exclaimed and gave me a pouty face.
‘I love you,’ I reminded her.
‘I love you too,’ she told me and hopped back to our bedroom.
Anis set up the laptop to load the pictures and Subhas in the meantime had left, after he thought that fun was over and that Sahana had retired to bed. But, I knew the night was still yet to be over.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Update 24

So after ten minutes Sahana comes back in to the living room to find Anis and I loading the pictures on to my laptop. She sat with us, Anis in the middle, I on one side and her on the other.
Pictures came one after the other and in one particular picture where she was bent showing her ass to Subhas, Anis commented, ‘wow, really loving this slutty side of you.’
Sahana laughed and said, ‘thanks, but this is so mild compared to the ones that will follow.’
‘But, Sahana, one thing though,’ Anis said, ‘what does it feel to expose yourself to likes of Subhas, a domestic help? He got to see so much of you.’

She looked like a deer caught in the headlight, as if she wasn’t expecting the question. To be honest I knew Anis would ask about this as he had not witnessed so much intimacy before between Subhas and my wife. She hesitated at first, but then said, ‘I like teasing Subhas-kaka, and he is fun to tease… He gets flustered and uncomfortable… but then is sweet at the same time and all because he gives a killer massage.’
‘Hmm,’ he said and put the laptop down on the coffee table and came to sofa, where he was sat in between. He then leaned in and picked Sahana up and made her sit on his lap, her sides to him, and she was facing towards me. He put his left hand on her ass and the other on her stomach. ‘You know,’ he told her, ‘Subhas, got to touch your tits, I didn’t, isn’t it unfair?’
She gave me look. ‘Do you think it’s unfair?’ se asked me with a smirk in her face.
I shook my head, ‘it is, I think,’ I said, trying to look sincere.

‘Hmm,’ she expressed, giving me a wink and then took Anis’s hand and placed it on her tits and Anis’s left hand was now groping her tits over the bra-top. As the groping went on for about ten seconds or more, Sahana straightened herself and sort of straddled his lap, hanging her crotch over his.
‘So, you know Subhas has also touched your ass under that dress,’ Anis Said, his left hand still on her tits.
‘Oh! Okay,’ Sahana said and took his right hand from her lower back and drag it down to her ass and now Anis was grabbing her naked ass cheeks.
I swiftly got up from the sofa and grabbed the camera and started taking pictures of them. Anis was now manhandling her both ass and tits. Grabbing her ass, mauling those cheeks, made Sahana whimper. Then I took a shot where Anis was kissing Sahana’s cleavage as his hand was groping her bra-top covered tits. Sahana was also grinding on his lap as all these happened. Then suddenly she got up.

‘Anis, I think you are getting uncomfortable,’ she said, and went into our bedroom to come back with a towel and threw it towards Anis. ‘Anis, make yourself comfortable like last time,’ she suggested. Anis wasted no time and dbangd the towel over his lap and pulled his trousers and boxers down from underneath. Sahana helped him by pulling it from his leg and throwing the boxer and trousers to the corner of the room. He was now naked underneath the towel, his cock hard underneath it. I in the meantime did not miss and took some pictures of them. Anis had a sheepish look about his face.
She then again straddled him and gave him a lap dance while he kissed her cleavage and mauled her asscheeks. I have never seen Sahana express herself so sexually, she was so lost in lust, yet, she was in such control of everything. After a while she got up.

‘I think feeling it under me, poking me,’ she said, laughing, with both Anis and I, him looking visibly confused where she was going with this, ‘I deserve to see it,’ she announced and pulled the towel away before Anis could react, leaving him naked. His hard cock sprang out, pointing straight out at her. Sahana composed herself pretty quick, smiling at me and then at him, to him it was a crooked smile. Anis made attempt to cover himself, but she was quick this time too and removed his hand by holding his wrists. ‘I have already seen it, no use hiding it. Till now it was I who was exposing myself, so I need to be in the receiving end as well,’ she said and he relaxed at bit, still one of his hand was still on his hard cock, although not covering it fully, the head peeking out. His cock was a bit longer than mine, where as mine was a bit thicker. ‘Uff! Anis! Let me get a good look at it,’ she said, bending down, moving his hand totally this time, with Anis now had his hands to his side, proudly showing himself to her.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I took a picture of her bent down, her face about six inches over his cock.

‘Hmm,’ she told him, ‘Anis, I think you need to calm this monster down.’ She then looked at me and signaled me to take the seat next to Anis on the couch. I obliged almost immediately.
She then gave me a smile and a look that intended some kind of permission, I did not know what she intended to do, but I nodded, having my full trust and faith in her. She bent further and I took a photograph and held my camera as her face was inches away from his cock. I was hugely turned on, but was dreading if she was going to blow him or not. But to my surprise, she just let out a huge glob of spit down onto his cock-head, a trail that was still attached to her mouth, a scene, a shot I caught on the camera. She giggled, as she spit the rest of it on his cock. Anis after seconds of shock started to lather his cock with her spit and slowly jerk himself.

Sahana on the other hand now straightened herself and started dancing seductively in front of him, bending down, pulling her bottom-skirt up to show us her ass, shaking it, then turning around to show her panty covered pussy to him, all the time gyrating with the music in the background. I caught some of it in the camera; I wasn’t going to miss any of this I thought, ignoring my own hard on that needed attended to and was painfully pushing against my trousers. She then looked at my crotch to see the state I was in came towards me and bent down, unbuckling me and in swift motions make me naked underneath, freeing my erect cock. I caught all of this on camera. She then continued dancing and after a while came to me again and straddled my legs and I put down my camera and kept enoying the lap dance, the enthuastic grinding on my cock. My cocked then slipped inside her skirt-bottom and was rubbing against the thong barely covering her pussy, so much so that I was feeling her outer pussy lips coming in contact with my cock. I then turned to Anis to find him, slowly masturbating with one hand, whilst the other was touching Sahana’s thigh, ass cheeks or sometimes her tits over the bra-top.

She then got up from me and looked at both of us men and at the sorry state we were, all at her mercy. She then smirked at Anis, ‘you Anis, made me do shameful poses with Subhas-kaka. So you need to be punished.’
‘Really?’ Anis asked, surprised at her comment. ‘What will the punishment be?’ he asked playing the game.
‘You will have to stare while I take your friend’s cock in my mouth and give him a blowjob,’ she finally suggested, surprising, even shocking both Anis and I.
Anis gasped, ‘cruel,’ he called out. Even I was floored. I could never imagine my wife, who never even hugged male friends few months back was now going to give a blowjob in front of another person. Her inner slut came fully, that she suppressed all these years. I had to thank both Anis and to an extent Subhas-kaka to help me do it.

She then got down on her knees and gave me a smile biting her lips, turned and gave Anis a smirk and pulled her tongue out and mocked him playfully. Then while she kept switching eye contact between Anis and I, she brought her mouth closer and licked the tip of my cock, then slid her tongue against the entire length, the balls, kissing all of it. Then she kissed the crown, while maintaining eye contact with both Anis and I, which I thought was particularly slutty of her, and I loved it, she took my cock-head in her mouth, sucking it. After a while she got in to the rhythm of the blowjob and took more of my cock. She was sucking cock like and expert, licking, kissing, sucking; she knew and was applying it all. I managed to take some shots from my POV with my cock in her mouth and her licking and kissing my cock. I did not want to miss capturing it. But soon the sensation of having an excellent blowjob while a friend watched was becoming too much that I turned the camera off and put it on the side.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
‘You so amazingly suck cock, Sahana, you are truly Miss Blowjobber,’ Anis announced, while his hand was doing a number on his cock. Sahana pulled her mouth from my cock and laughed, slapping Anis’s thigh with her left hand and kept it there, while she continued to suck me.

With her hand on his thigh, it must have had become unbearable that Anis soon groaned and came all over himself, his chest his legs, a drop or two on the floor. Sahana just stared wide eyed, with my cock in her mouth, as she pumped my cock. The scene of Anis cumming with the sight of my cocksucking wife soon became too much to handle for me too and I groaned.
My wife got the signal that I was about to cum, so she kept my cock lodged in her mouth as I exploded hot cum to the back of her throat. She had not lost her eye contacts with us all throughout. ‘Uff! Your name “Ms Blowjobber is perfect!’ Anis elated. As she sucked last drop of my cum of off my, she got up, swallowing the entire load. She leapt in front of Anis bent down to his face, opened her mouth wide open for him to see that she had swallowed. Was she mocking him? Maybe. She had previously said, how devilishly had Anis made her pose with Subhas. Maybe this was revenge. She then, before Anis could react, leaned in and gave Anis a peck on the corner of his mouth and drew herself back in an instance, laughing. Anis realizing what she had done quickly leaned forward at her and slapped her butt.

‘Ouch,’ she squealed, as she pranced around to me, laughing and taking my hand and pulling me off the sofa and dragging me to our bedroom. ‘Ali, I need to get fucked now,’ she said to me, loud enough that Anis had heard us for sure and dragged me to the bedroom and shut the door. She then jumped on me.
In no time we both got naked and I got erect and entered her. She was already wet and did not need any foreplay, she wanted to fuck. We made love like an animal that night. I cummed in her right after she orgasmed, and it was while we were fucking doggy style. She laid down prone on the bed, facing away from me, exhausted, as I caressed her hair. ‘Sweetie, how did it feel today?’ I asked. I knew she was awake.
She turned her head and looked at me. ‘You know, I have never felt so slutty. Are you mad at me, that I let Subhas touch me like that, touch my ass, my tits, even though it was over the top?’ She asked.
‘No, I am not mad, just a bit surprised, that’s all.’

‘I know, I went a bit too far,’ she said, looking worried, ‘I just became too horny, by getting all the attention from them, the camera, looking like that.’
‘I am not mad, Sahana, it’s just that I had never imagined you could do those things, be so sexy,’ I told her.
‘…But… I even grinded on Subhas-kaka’s lap. I was sliding on his hard cock,’ she said, ‘aren’t you mad?’
I gave her a kiss.
‘Oh god… ‘she said, as if something was hitting her at that moment, as if she realized something, covering her face with her hands in embarrassment. ‘I made Anis naked, I saw his cock… oh my god.’
I moved her hands away and gave her a kiss again. ‘I know you were turned on by whatever happened the whole evening. Hell, seeing Anis’s naked cock turned you on so much you gave me your best blowjob. I sure you made Anis jealous, I could see it in his face.’

She laughed. ‘So you are not mad?’
‘No, surprised, not mad.’
Ali, remember one thing, I will never do anything to hurt you,’ she told me, looking straight in to my eyes, ‘if you ever see that I am doing something you are not comfortable with, just say so and I will stop.’
‘Okay,’ I reassured her, ‘but till then it’s no harm for us to have a bit of fun.’ I kissed her again on the lips and we got up to brush our teeth and then we cuddled for rest of the night, until we fell asleep.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Update 25

When I got up, I realized that Sahana was already up and was probably in the kitchen. I went in to the toilet, did the morning “rituals”, had a shave and a shower and went out to the kitchen in my boxers. Sahana had showered already; hair still a bit wet was wearing her robe as she was tidying from last night and preparing breakfast. I asked where Anis was to learn that he was still in bed.

Sahana went to the room he was sleeping in and after few moments came back to the kitchen, giggling and signaled me to follow her to his room. What I found was that, he was naked, laid on the bed flat, like the vitruvian man, with a morning wood that was pointing to the heavens. Sahana and I looked at him for a bit, and then shared glances and giggles, before we decided to wake him up. Sahana knocked on the open door and I made fake coughing noises. This woke Anis up, but it took him a while to open his eyes and realize that we were still looking at him and that he was naked with a hard on. This startled him, with a horrid look on his face, jumped up and quickly went into the fetal position with a pillow to cover his privates.
‘Breakfast is ready,’ Sahana called out, still laughing and we left him for him to get ready.

In the kitchen, we were setting up the table when Anis entered. He was wearing the pair of boxers he had on since yesterday, nothing on top and a sheepish, embarrassed look on his face. As he was about to enter, Sahana stopped him. ‘Anis,’ she told him, ‘since last night and today morning, I have seen everything, why be shy and hide it?’Anis, dead in his tracks, looked at her and then at me funny, there was a massive question mark on his face. Before he could respond, she spoke, ‘Ali, I think you need to do the honours and drop your boxers or else Anis won’t feel at home.’ I gave her a look, then understood that she was willing to play the game and within seconds, I stood up and dropped my boxers and sat back down on the kitchen chair. I liked being naked, Sahana and I, often would be naked when we would be on our own. Anis, looked at both of us with a dropped jaw, confused face, then suddenly his facial expression changed and a wide confident grin appeared on his face, as if a light bulb was turned on in his brain and he too dropped his boxers to have a semi hard on pop out. Sahana laughed.

Sahana immediately turned her back to us, fixing table putting the cereal and milk in the bowls. I sat down and Anis came gave me a high five, acknowledging our nakedness, went behind her and gave her a hug, putting his arms around her, laying them on her stomach, and tucked his cock on the crease of her ass over the robe and gently told her ‘hi, you are looking lovely today Ms Blowjobber,’
‘Oh, thank you and someone is happy to see me,’ she said, laughing, ‘also I don’t mind the name Ms. Blowjobber… it has a certain tinge of power to it, makes me feel powerful… I am starting to like it.’
‘Glad you like it,’ he told her, still hugging her back. He then released her and sat on a chair. We, Anis and I started eating and Sahana was stood in the middle of us, I on her right, Anis on her left. She had already eaten, so she was stood chatting to us, as we ate. Every now and then, I would see her look at our cocks and also Anis who was now eating with his left hand would graze his hands on her ass, keep it there for a second and withdraw it. I too would extend my hand and touch her. Luckily her robe was tied properly, but due to roaming hands it had come a bit lose and her cleavage had come out and the robe parted, opening till the top of her pussy. She made no adjustments. Then I caught her staring at our junk and she gave me a smile, bit her lips. She was horny.

After a while, she did the unthinkable, unprompted, she said, ‘I am still hungry,’ and bent down, with her ass towards Anis and took my cock in her hands and pulled her on my feet. After that she stroked my cock a few time before taking it in to her mouth. I was now stood in the kitchen, getting a blowjob. She was licking, kissing, and sucking, my balls and my cock. I did not know what got over her. After a minute I noticed Anis who had been till now silent and in shock, got up and was touching Sahana’s robe covered ass, grazing his hands on her back to her ass. She looked back at him, gave him a smile and got back to sucking my cock like an expert. She had totally accepted her role as a blowjobber, as a cocksucker.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply