Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Fakes of 3 Bitches (Farida Ezzi, Insiyah Galabhaiwala & Farida Galabhaiwala)
Insiyah Galabhaiwala - Lockdown Blues

Well i needed to shop for fruits & vegetables but due to lack of money and my choot and gaand as the only option for payment i called all of them home for some nice Gang Bang
[Image: Insiyah-1-gb.png]

See how they enjoy banging me !!
[Image: insiyah-2-gb.png]

I also wanted to fix my car as it was shut down for so long.... the mechanic gave me a longggg bill but when i saw his longgg dick i quickly knew what i needed to do ;)
[Image: insiyah-car-fix.png]

the home cook also wanted some action ... usko pata hai ki mere hath mein jadu hai... cook ko nanga hone mein aur mujhe nanga karne mein bilkul time nai laga .... aur mere hatho ne apna kamaal kar hi diya
[Image: insiyah-cook-bj.png]
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Farida Galabhaiwala - Lockdown Blues

mujhe carpenter ki zarurat thi ghar pe....kaam hone ke baad jab usne bill bola to mein shock ho gayi.... but usne mujhe upar se niche tak dekha aur kaha "you can give your MILF body as payment to me" .... aur uske baad ye hua:
[Image: farida-galabhai-veg-wala.png]
Like Reply
Insiyah: "my friends had "cum over" and they were missing me"

[Image: insiyah.png]
Like Reply
jab mujhe nanga karke meri choot ko chata aur finger kiya to inko pata chal gaya ki choot to phati hui hai meri .... jab gaand mein ungli ki to inko aur kuch sochne ki zarurat nahi padi......

[Image: insiyah-sex-interview.png]
Like Reply
when insiyah galabhai randi bitch was shared between 6.... look how happy she is

[Image: insiayh-shared.png]
Like Reply
This guy wanted a full clothed pic of me with him before he cud undress and fuck me

[Image: insiyah.png]
Like Reply
Nice thread
Like Reply
(30-05-2020, 10:48 AM)Urvashi_Didi_pussy_lover Wrote: Nice thread

Hey thanks ...let me know which bitch you loved the most
Like Reply
Farida Ezzi showing us that this black cock is going to devour her pussy and ass like crazy and cum on her white skin
[Image: farida-with-black.png]

randi insiyah galabhaiwala modeling for sex
[Image: insiyah-model.png]
Like Reply
Farida ezzi insiyah galabhaiwala ko help kar rahi hai apni choot phelane mein aur apni virginity uske BF ko dene mein

[Image: farida-ezzi-insiyah.png]
Like Reply
horny randi farida ezzi letting her client feel her before banging

[Image: farida-ezzi-feel.png]
Like Reply
Insiyah galabhaiwala - school life & how she lost her virginity

See how happy she is while getting fucked by the prof.... she was not at all smart but she was a slut and knew how to get used by the professor

[Image: insiayh-galabhai-school-life-1.png]

and dekho kese ye professor ne apne bade kaale lund se ye insiyah galabhai ki makhmali choot ka bhosda bana diya hai .... ye randi school se aisi thi
[Image: insiyah-virginity-lost.png]
Like Reply
after the school boys came to know that insiyah galabhai was already being used by the professor and is available ..... they also helped her open up her choot by banging her in the bus !!

[Image: insiyah-school.png]
[+] 1 user Likes faridakochodo's post
Like Reply
Why shud only Farida Ezzi & Insiyah Galabhai have all the dicks?

Presenting the Gang Bang session of MILF Randi Slut : Farida Galabhaiwala

[Image: farida-galabhai-gb-1.png]
[Image: farida-galabhai-gb-2.png]
[Image: farida-galabhai-gb-3.png]
Like Reply
Insiyah galabhai ki gaand ka bhosda kese bana - A Story

[Image: insiyah-1.png]
[Image: insiyah-2.png]
[Image: insiyah-3.png]
Like Reply
farida galabhai apni choot marwa rahi hai subah subah apne driver se before going to the randi khana

[Image: farida-galabhai-1.png]
[Image: farida-galabhai-2.png]
Like Reply
i just love to get bangged by black dudes....firstly they just love my white skin and they are always so many Smile and then they have so much stamina that they dont care about my choot or gaand they just go on and on fucking me until they are satisfied

[Image: insiyah-1.png]
[Image: insiyah-2.png]
[Image: insiyah-3.png]
Like Reply
dekho kese ye insiyah randi kala lund khushi khushi le rahi hai apni choot mein....saali slave ban jati hai kala lund dekh kar

[Image: insiyah-raand.png]
Like Reply
insiyah randi kutya ko group sex mein chudte hue dekho aur akhir mein usko maar maar ke uski body lal kar di aur phir uski gaand ka bhosda bana diya....randi chinaal yahi deserve karti hai

[Image: insiyah-grp-1.png]
[Image: insiyah-grp-2.png]
[Image: insiyah-grp-3.png]
[Image: insiyah-grp-bondage.png]
Like Reply
[Image: teen-randiya.png]
Like Reply